Adultery My Second Love
Heart 
My Second Love

Dear Diary,  it's been long I wrote something about myself or my day or about my special ones but today I just felt like I should write something so here we go I am at work tired of looking at computer screen,  bored of my job and blank out of mind.  I want to quit my job yes I have to say this to my boss on his face without having to worry about money and responsibilities. This job is all about numbers,  accounts,  tally which is complete bullshit...

As a sales manager at Singhania Industries which is one of the top most companies in New Delhi I have to do my job to get business and to keep the top level happy,  same bull shit I have been doing for years and years so nothing goes to my boss and he comes and enjoy his personal office where he comes in his BMW. My team consists of few recent graduates and couple of strong performing members to does my shit done on time,  one of the tiring part of my job is to teach like a school teacher to freshly joined interns,  I pity those poor souls as well as they don't even get paid for the shit they do... CEO sends a mail to cut down budgets on office expense and official travels where he spends his weekends in exotic places without his wife,  she thinks he is on a business trip but he is with new girl who is attracted for his money and all paid expense trip.. Bloody 60 year old pervert man. So I deal with this everyday.. All day.. All hours.. I'm sorry Diary if my today's entry was only about complaints and how poor my day was... I promise I will make changes in my life and put some good entries... TC love xoxo

My Mirror

I removed my clothes and stood in front of mirror and saw my reflection as women who is not happy,  heart broken and who has spent last 4 years of her life in managing things apart from it.. nothing else.  4 years ago this women was cheerful like a school girl staying happy and making others happy but now I look like a 45 year old.. For a women who will turn 39 in couple of months..  39 years old 39 years old it rings a bell in my head.. I will be 39 that's the truth but the mirror says I look like 45 years old. Mirror is not lying as I can see wrinkles near my eyes... My boobs are getting saggy my ass is losing its firmness and how much work out I do and how much anti-aging cream I'll apply it won't work. I told to my reflection in the mirror "you are lying"  I am not even 40 and before I hit 40 I will make up a list and follow it I will keep myself happy that will keep my young by heart and eventually it will show it on my body.
Here's the 10 things I will do before I hit 40
1. I'll quit my boring job and look for something interesting and creative
2. Finish my car loan
3. Stop watching romantic movies because romance only happens in movies
4. I will take my daughter to Disneyland
5. Stop looking to bad body naked body in mirror
6. I will keep my body hair free,  clean pussy like girls do nowadays nobody like that bush anymore
7. Stop blaming my ex husband for problems in my life,  he cheated on me and I wanted a divorce so there's that
8. Stop hating and thinking about my best friend as she slept with my husband and had an affair with him
9. I'll meet new people and make new friends
10. May be have an one night stand for the first time in my life.
[i]As I was making this list in my head and looking myself in the mirror my phone rang which I totally forgot about it I had to go out with my friend on a girls night out so I'll just get ready.. Will make a mental note for this moment with a mirror selfie so I don't forget this list
[+] 3 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb and interesting start. Waiting for the next update.
[+] 2 users Like sexycharan's post
Like Reply
GNO (Girls night out)

As I dressed myself and went down to meet my friend Saloni she looked at me and rolled her eyes "You look stunning"  this white dress is so fit to your boobs and your body looks amazing in it I am sure guys will approach you tonight so be ready.  I told her I have lot of work so I don't time for guys - Saloni "are you mad tonight you looking very slutty and you don't dress like that usually so use this opportunity" . We called for cab and went out to the club Volcano this was my first time there.. it had some good vibes and crowd, we sat at a table.. ordered some food and wine and started to eat and drink, the place was over crowded and lot of 50-60 years old men like my boss.. They started to make a pass on me as we were girls by ourself but looking at them I can only think of my boss and it gives me chills to sleep with old men so I just said no to everyone of them.. After a while DJ played a Beyonce song "Single Ladies"  and shouted all the single ladies in the house raise your hand and my almost drunk friend took my hand and raised it up in the air and started shouting SHE IS SINGLE.. SHE IS SINGLE.. SHE IS SINGLE.. every single person in the club now knew I am single. Somehow with my head down I walked towards a bar and ordered 2 beers as bartender was busy I took a seat at the bar,  I heard a voice saying "is this seat taken" and I turned around saw a gorgeous men I said feel free to seat. He asked my name.. My name what's my name I could only feel the wine in my head and his handsome looks I got lost.. He said my name is Sameer and I guess your name is 'Single' we laughed and had boring talks about our individual jobs. So he asked "How old are you?  I am 39 and yourself he looked at me up and down and said I am 27,  he asked do you have kids,  yes 1 daughter.. while we were having conversation I saw Saloni already in another men arms and she looks to be done for the night she was just waved bye to me I looked at Sameer he saw the whole virtual conversation and said directly "I am not looking for anything serious and I saw you as you entered the club but did not approach because I thought you must be married but now you are single we can see what happens?  I just nodded and turned to Saloni and said bye to her. He asked me to go somewhere else and I said let me just use washroom and walked towards the washroom thinking I have a teenage daughter I am going to to 40 years old and right now I am going to have one night stand with 27 old boy.. My panties were becoming wet with the thought of having that young tasty meal I just went to in washroom adjusted my dress.. Pushed it deep so my cleavage is visible I was drunk and hungry for a men as well. So I came out and he gave him my hand and we walked out of club.

As we walking towards the car I was thinking about my divorce and about my husband and last time I slept with someone was my husband and this was different as I looked at Sameer I get turn on.. he is so handsome from outside how will he be from inside how big will be his cock?  How will he fuck me and how will I perform as it as been long time as I was thinking all this I feel a hand on waist and he pushed me on his car and came close to my face and he stopped as he wanted me to take the lead..... I took a leap of faith and blame it on the alcohol and held his head and kissed him... While we were kissing he unlocked his car and open the door and I sat inside and he closed the door,  we were in parking and lonely he walked toward the front of the car and unzipped his jeans and took his dick out and started rubbing it....  I looked at the most beautiful dick of my life in real he was BIG my husband was 5inch and he must be 7 or 8 inch big fat cock... It must be river flowing between my legs....  We checked into very good hotel as we entered the room he removed all his clothes, watch & mobile and kept inside the wardrobe and asked me to do the same.  I removed my dress he said not to remove my lingerie... I walked towards bed and my mouth was watering for his dick I took my hand and held it tight very tight he said calm down it is for you for the entire night so go easy... He lied straight on the bed and put his both hands behind his head and looked at me and said "you know what to do" ... I leaned down on the bed and came on all fours... And crawl towards his dick.. Held it slowly with hand rubbed it for a while and took it in my mouth... Sameer moaned loudly I saw him he said "I just felt so hot when you  bent down and boobs are popping out of your bra and your fat lips just kissed my dick.. I took his dick deep in my throat witj rubbing his balls... He asked my go down on his balls.. I started sucking his balls after a while he asked me to go more down and I put my face on his ashore.. This was new I never did this in my life but something was so hot about him I tasted his asshole... I went deep in it... it was soaked from my tongue.. He was hard as a rod he said I will eat you some other time but tonight i feel you need a dick in you.. And he was so right I just wanted a men in me. He came on top of me.. I asked him to go slowly as I haven't had sex for a while... he wore a condom and slowly slowly put his big cock in me... It felt so good that no words can justify the feeling...he is heated now and starts to fucks me left right and center.. He started taking deep strokes and I was shouting to my God and thinking him for Sameer.. Entire lobby must have heard that a women is been satisfied.. . He squeezed my boobs.. Bite my nipples.. He turned me around and fucked my pussy in doggy style .. He fucked me for around 30 minutes or so... I came thrice the bedsheets was wet like somebody peed on the bed ... While he fucked me like a real men and unfortunately he came and I didn't wanted him to stop at all but we had to stop ... He wanted to go again but I had to leave to my daughter, he was gentlemen enough to say it's fine and we exchanged numbers.. Saloni called me while I was in hotel.. She said where are you?  I said in a hotel with Sameer and she couldn't believe it... She kept on repeating you lying you are at home but then she agreed with Sameers voice in background and half naked selfie sent to her over whatsapp.
[+] 3 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Amazing one
[+] 1 user Likes Chennai Veeran's post
Like Reply
The walk of Shame or Fame

Dear Dairy,

As the feeling of being sexually satisfied and alcohol phased out.. I started sulking and reminded myself that it was a hotel where I caught my husband and checking out with my best friend and today I did the same.

I married my boyfriend,  we dated for 7 years since college and he was my world,  my daughters father,  my husband,  my first time sex actually my only, I never slept with any men apart from him hence I trusted him blindly,  I couldn't see!! he started coming late from office,  going weekends for official duties and making excuses to not sleep with me.. I was housewife then my life revolves around him and my daughter and our house so I never doubted him.  Once I called him and heard my best friend's voice in the background I still did understand but I had to know what's going on with him,  what is he doing which is keeping him away from the family.

I followed him after work and he left on time and drove towards a mall far from our home and there I saw.. I saw both of them in mall going to shops to shops and sat a restaurant eating.. I couldn't believe it!! but it was clear that they were having affair.. Same night I checked his phone and couldn't find anything next morning I called my bfffff and asked her whereabouts for yesterday and she lied to be said she was with parents but I couldn't confront him or her as I thought we are most important persons in each other's life they can't do this to me.  I logged into his laptop and started looking for something,  his credit card statement came across and I see The Latit's charge far to many times specially on Friday and Sunday.  He lately didn't bother to call and say that he will come late but I just took cab and sat on the reception of the hotel and waited and waited expecting nothing,  they walked out of elevator holding each other and saw me sitting right across the reception. No.” I shook my head. “No...There’s no way. I got up and picked a newspaper and started beating him with it,  my best friend who is practically dressed as a hooker,  never seen her dressed liked that starts to walk away from us and gone out of exit.. He held me.. I just looked down he paid his dues at reception.. Gave money for a room and the bed to fuck my best friend. We both in silence walked out and we went to his car I was so disgusted to sit with him in same car.. somehow we reached home. Tears were rolling down my face nonstop... I looked at him and he said I want a divorce and I wanted for a while,  I love her and I don't love you anymore... She loves me... I will take care of you and daughter expenses but I can't be your husband anymore. We did not speak after that night... I packed my stuff and took my daughter and left to my parents house... I stayed there for entire summer and our divorce was finalized.

I wasn’t sure what to do with my life. Everything I’d ever known was gone in blink of seconds.. I rebuilt my life.. People around me.. Got myself a job.. Apartment and daughter's education everything took time but now past 4 years it has been good . I never tried to contact me neither did he. Now I live with daughter in Noida at a good place. Earn good.. Eat good.. Parents and relatives comes and visit so life was good but the only thing missing was a DICK..

Everybody wanted me to marry again but I really didn't wanted to!!! and after I met Sameer.. A young boy who bluntly says he is not looking for anything serious...  I guess boys nowadays looks for no strings attached which was perfect for me rather then marry again and distract myself from being myself...

One day

I was shopping in a mall and I saw a guy.. Gosh he was so sexy.. was absolutely stunning. The short hair.. He was wearing jeans,  t-shirt and denim jacket he was very tall.. and I was craving to see him again  and again what was underneath.. He was following me as well... I was thinking should I start talking or will he be doing??

I turned to look at him again and he was not there.. Was I dreaming? Or I am still drunk from afternoon multiple sips of wine... Maybe I was dreaming who would pick a middle aged women from mall.. And I started to walk towards exit and hand brushed my shoulder and he was there... He said.. Are you leaving?? I looked at him and said yes there are lot of people here... He said wait for coffee and went for coffee and exchanged number.. While leaving he hugged and had courage to rub his hands on my boobs in public... And whispered in my ears... I love busty women.. What your size??  I said 38 Double D.

He replied OH GOD!!!  He said do you mind to come with me at my friend's apartment it is nearby and he will also be there... A women like you can handle 2 boys.. I replied "No I can't.. I can't do that" " “I’m sorry. I can’t do that,” but I felt his hand sliding down my pants.I gently grabbed his hand and moved it away. “I’m not looking for threesome —I don’t... I was really here looking for something else.” he said “Oh my god! I’m sorry!”  “I thought...I’m so sorry.” he looked embarrassed.. I said  If anything makes you happy.. I should tell you are very attractive and I am sure you will find someone for three some..and walked away as I was walking away I was thinking about him.. he was so hot.. Within minutes he send me selfie... Apologies and asking for dinner some other time.. I replied yes may be and left from there.

All the time I was thinking!!! when will I get this kind of offer to be with that hot dude and his friend... I parked my car and my heart starts to pound. I took my phone out and wrote a message.. Send me your friends address and I will be there I will come... But I couldn't do it and deleted the message and moved on.  After a month a got a call from him and said what's about the dinner??? ... I said I don't trust you may be you will again try to convince me for threesome... He said I'll come clean to you... Me &  my friend have done couple of threesome sessions with college girls and they couldn't keep it up with us they are either tired of can't handle two big cocks guys... I replied "what makes you think I can hold up with you guys"  he said I can feel that you are hungry for men and your curvy body.. Big bust.. And looks like you are experienced enough.. Must have taken lot of cocks in your days... I laughed and hung up saying let's see about the dinner now I am busy with family... I know I should've have accepted the offer as he sent me picture of his friend as well and he was too very hot.
It had to be rainy night

Water was pouring from the heavens,  my life has been a hell hole for last 5 years and I did one night with stranger and it gave me lot of courage and exposure... I don't sleep masturbating to myself... I get wet thinking about Sameer as it was recent event... I thought to myself I should get out tonight...and sent the message to tall guy that I am coming in the night... I planned to go out told my daughter I am going to restaurant with friends, I just got myself into dress which was revealing hence I wore a jacket so my daughter will not see it... As I was getting ready.. My daughter saw my revealing outfit and she said "oh god mom you are looking so hot"  what's the occasion I said we are going for birthday celebration in a club... I didn't wanted to tell you... She said my mom is looking like a milf... My eyes widen I said what are you saying??? we both started  laughing... But that word just kept in my mind... Yes I guess I am MILF..  and I am enjoying my SECOND LOVE of my life..of being a milf.

So I dressed like a milf... Ready for now action... I wore a strap less top which was so small that my daughter couldn't have worn easily... My boobs were coming out of it... I work a jacket over it so I can travel and once I reached their apartment I can throw my clothes away..

I took a cab,  walked toward the apartment I was excited and fearful as they were waiting for me,  I knocked the door,  he opened and took me into his arms and gave me tight hug, other sat there and stared at me for a long time. I told them this is the first and last time I am doing this and I would never see you guys again... They said this is just the fun part we can be friends and don't want benefits unless you want...  so relax lets give you something to drink. I asked them what you guys have talked about this threesome?? is there any rules to follow... They laughed and said sorry it doesn't work like that.. Both of us will enjoy you and you will enjoy both of us.. You will be enjoying more than us!!! so no rules lets have fun and don't think about this too much. He picked up a drink sat next to me gave me a drink... I didn't know what to do so I drank and drank.. He removed my jacket and these guys acted like they saw a ghost... Other started shouting... FUCK YEAH you were right about her, she has the biggest rack we have seen in this room... now it will be more amazing... Both of them just removed whatever I was wearing on top.. I was Top less and they started playing with my boobs.. Sucking... Biting... Squeezing it... They kept on giving me drink.. I was already 4 whiskey down...then they played some music... And asked me dance top less, they wanted tobsee my boobs jumps.. They were drinking... I was drunk enough..I was enjoying music and just letting my body dance on the beats... They kept on drinking and just watched me butbdid not joined me... They were talking to each other and drinking.. I was drinking and dancing by myself,  enjoying the music.  As I didn't know what to do.. I was very high... I overheard them talking.. One guy said to other you go down and Ill be on top later will switch... I froze for a moment I thought they will take turns on pussy but these guys wanted to have anal... I stopped dancing and sat in between of them. I said "this is my first time and you guys have done this before so I don't know I can handle anal,  they calmed me down with the another drink... And said just take us both in your all holes.. That's your job in threesome just be open for us... They were drunk too... They took to be bed and I was saying ill do anything but don't do anal.. They had a dildo lubed and they said this will make way for us... They started entering in my pussy.... And I started to become a milf which they wanted... I started saying yes more deep more deep... Suddenly they put it inside my ass and other guy just covered my mouth as I screamed in pain... They said now your ass hole should be your pussy for others... You are a milf and you shouldn't be closed for any holes... The pain was agonizing... The guy starts to fucks me in the pussy  and keeps the dildo aside.. Other who had covered my mouth said Now open your mouth .. And put his DICK inside my mouth.. I looked atvthe guy whose DICK I was Sucking... I couldn't focus to his face as the guy who was fucking my pussy was making me crazy with his quick strokes... I couldn't open my eyes... I was moaning Aaaaaahhhhhh Aaaaaahhhhhh... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.. I was thinking... Look at these two hotties and they are for myself.. Completely for myself... I will be banged roughly but I won't utter a word as I want them in me that's it... Both of them stopped and switched and again my brains cells were blasting in my head... I was Sucking him. He was chocking my mouth with his big cock...i was getting more hungry... I wished they both entered in my pussy together...
"HEY MILF" He slapped on my face.. As I closed my eyes in pleasure. Wake up .... Come on let's drink. I looked outside window it was raining heavily and looked at them. They were on a couch... Drinking... I got up and sat with them to drink.. I couldn't believe myself, we were completely naked sitting all on a couch and drinking whiskey... I wouldn't have imagined anything ever in my life.
In a few moments... I was again pulled to bed by both of my men.. Tall guy turned me over and tried entering my ass but his big fat DICK couldn't go in...  He applied lotion and starts entering slowly slowly and I was pain I started rubbing my pussy for pleasure... It was feeling of a lifetime... Pain &  Pleasure. As soon as he finished other one jumped on my back... He started slapping my ass very hard... I was screaming... I was still rubbing....  He  was slapping my butt nonstop and fucking my ass..other guy started rubbing his DICK... He said look at her boobs.. Wow it's dancing... FUCK her more... I shouted to him... Fucker come and FUCK my pussy as well... He came below me entered his dick in my pussy... Entered my boob in his mouth and took a big bite of my right boob... He didn't let it go... He was biting so hard it left a mark for weeks... They said ....now have fun.... I think they lost it in that moment... They  forgot it was my first time or may  be they got super drunk or excited... They slammed me in between and fucked me like a hooker... In 39 years of my life.. This was my happiest moment. It all came into end sadly... I was so drunk and tired that I was blacked out... When I opened my eyes.. I saw 2 dicks on my face about to cum...one by one they came on my face and boobs... I went to wash room cleaned myself... And came out thanking both of them and how it was best time of my life.. They laughed and said come anytime you want and if needed let us know we will add another person... Oh my God I just ignored and started to look for my jacket and clothes.. The room was silent... One guy started to smoke and other  looks likely  slept... I dressed up and silently raised my hand and gestured to leave.. He just walked towards me and asked what's do you do?? How do you manage your finance ... I told him that I work and I manage myself and my daughter... I asked him why does he wants to know... He said if in case you need urgent money let me know... Whatever needs made you come here today.. May be it was your body needs or fantasy .. I understand but if You can come again for the same we will guarantee you the satisfaction on top of it we can help you financially as well.. I just blinked and said nothing.. He said don't worry... It will be exactly the same but random dudes.. I just thought he was drunk.. And I was very tired so I told him I'll leave now... He said see no pressure whenever you want money you can call me... I just gave him a kiss and left... I can accept the offer.. May be this one of my list to my current quit job and do something fun but I was to check how safe is he.. Because this is crime as well to take money for sex.  I went home crumbled myself into bed and took a selfie for the greatest day of my life.
[+] 4 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Superb. Three post on the first day. Wonderful story.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Her husband slept with only her friend and her. She slept with her husband and three more. Still no guilty. Hope she is turning soon as complete SLUT
[+] 2 users Like xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
I was alone on a Sunday and it was one of those days when I honestly felt like I’d wasted the best years of my life with my husband. I’d spent all my days working tirelessly for him and after he left me I worked for my daughter and myself,  I haven't taken a break, going through old photo albums, and listening to Kishore's songs. Our CEO is planning to take us on a official visit to Gujarat for a week,  includes meeting,  events and office outings I am definitely planning to skip that and stay home for a week and just enjoy myself. Office's slut Payal called me this morning and tried to convince me for the trip - away from family and there are few interns recently joined are very hot lets have fun them.  She is always been the same,  she get dominated by her husband at home and she bullies these young boys to bed and play submissive and dominant foreplay, I wonder if I'll tell her I had been double penetrated last week she will submit herself to me. Payal use to brag about her sex life and how she controls these young boys make them clean her office,  bring things for her and in the end she gives them sex in exchange she use to make fun of me that even if I am divorced I am unable to take advantage. But since I refused to date or have play mate I focused on to get my life on track which I did but I lost lot of years being away from fun, which I am going to recover as much as I can.  Payal will be like college girl in front of me.

As my daughter was out I picked up a wine bottle and prepared for bath. I just wanted to sunk into my bathtub and relax with wine and music. I entered into bathtub forgetting about photo album,  my ex husband,  my ex best friend,  Payal,  office.  My marriage didn't failed because of me it was them and things I did with these young boys,  I shouldn't feel guilty about it... I can just feel the hard flesh of those boys inside me, my husband never appreciated my body,  these boys was playing with my boobs like they were praying to it.  When I removed shampoo from bottle,  I closed my eyes and thought those guys cuming on my face... Warm fluid running though my eyes.. Lips.. Neck to boobs..after they came on me and I went to bathroom to clean,  I took a lump of cum and put it in my mouth,  it floated in mouth and I could taste it and then I swallowed it and it felt nice.  I wish I had courage to do it in front of them.

I was touching myself in the water and I thought to myself to do something,  I started clicking half naked selfies and after a long hard work and clicked few and SENT IT TO MY 2 LOVERS.

[align=center][i]I was trembling, shaking so violently I wasn’t sure how I was standing up straight. I was in my bathroom, staring at phone, watching them coming online,  checking photos..  I was hoping they will see the pics and touch themselves and think about me like I am craving from them,  they crave for me and call me.

Sameer sent back my selfie holding my boob with hand... He said talk about this,  I replied "about what"  he said how did you have this big boobs has these always been like this... I missed your boobs the most I would love to touch them,  can I come now? I replied come and do what?  He said I want to fuck you now... I said my daughter might come back so somewhere time. He replied she will be other room and I will be 7 inch deep in you in other room. I guess I messed up!!! he is turned on now so I thought let me calm him down,  I called him on video and kept my phone at one place and I was roaming naked in the house,  I took the phone between my legs and showed him my pussy he popped his dick out and started rubbing it.... that lovely iron rod... It took me 5 min to make him cum.. I think I was getting good at it. I think I liked Sameer the the most he was very manly... He was very matured for 27 years old. He told me he had sex with his girlfriend and it has always more than sex between them but when it comes to sex and pure sex he said he would like to fuck me again.  I told him about office going out of town I can get out with you and tell my daughter that I am on office trip. He replied saying Do you love me?  I told him it's not love and I had a threesome after I had sex with you.  He was silent for a while.  I wanted to clear the air that it is my second life and I am not looking for a partner. He didn't reply I kept my phone down but I felt my phone vibrating as I watch it was tall guy calling me - Hello how are you?   Your pictures are killing me?  Can I show it to my friends? Can you show me more from your library?  I told him I just clicked for you?  He said!!! can I show it?  I said no!!  He again said in slow voice "can I show it to them?? I realized he was talking about those random guys for paid sex.. I asked him why,  he said we do have 4-6 people ready and we have place as well, all you need to do show up,  I hung saying ill think about it. I was in delimma should I go out on a trip with Sameer or I stay and spend couple of threesome and paid sex and earn money.  I did spent a lot of money this month and little money could help me but I shouldn't be greedy and have a good time like i thoughts with young boy that's it.
[+] 1 user Likes MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Question -

What should she do?

1. Go on a outing with Sameer

2. Have paid Sex and earn money?
Like Reply
So, she is gonna turn a prostitute? That will be bad. How she will fall in "Second Love" after becoming a prostitute?
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Proposal for marriage

Ishan  is the son of my mom's friend He was two years older than me, but he wasn’t attractive and he was extremely dull. His idea of great conversation was discussing the politics,  I wouldn't carry less for politics.. all I could of think of meeting a total stranger and spending a night with him. No thanks, mom. Not interested.” mom replied “Why not? He’s a good guy! He has his own firm, he’s in great shape and he likes you a lot if not about you think about your daughter,  I said “And he’s boring. I’ll pass. I hung up. I made my way down to buy wine and grabbed couple of bottles. I headed for the grocery sections, As I walked by, I looked up at the reflective glass. I still had problems recognizing myself on some days like today I was without makeup and without  revealing dress and nobody looked at me not even myself could see this lady. I was still coming to terms that I am getting old not as a milf but as a granny .. But whatever I have to do fun or marriage, I have to do it quickly... But right now I am a MILF... and with the new and improved me the sexy!! the hot milf!! —the woman who actually enjoyed putting on make-up and spending more than twenty minutes on her hair. I wear sexy clothing and say myself in the mirror... You still got it...You still got it...You still

OH MY GOD!!  A man standing behind saying excuse me!! Excuse me!!  And I am looking at the mirror and saying you still got it... I looked down in embarrassment.. And walked away he was laughing I could here it.. I got pissed and turned my face OH MY GOD again he was a super hero.. His face/ body/ smile looked like Clark Kent.. He was Superman.. With very sweet voice he said what were you saying to yourself.. I smiled and said nothing.. He said.. Sorry I didn't catch your name... How sweet of him!!! He reached out to shake my hand. “I know this may seem forward, but I can’t leave the store without knowing if I can I take you out tonight.”What? Did he just ask me out? For tonight? “thank God... I want to have babies with you.. I was just thinking about myself as a granny and here most handsome men just asked me out (my thought process) ...he was so charming”

He said “You can pick the place.” He smiled . “And we can meet there if you don’t want me to pick you up.”

I couldn't stop looking at him... I was saying to myself Stop looking.. Stop looking

“I would but...” I literally couldn’t take my eyes off him. He was the sexiest man I’d ever seen—his face had to have been personally sculpted by the Gods, and I was starting to feel this strange rush of warmth between my legs.. Moistness of panty ... My head was still thinking about Sameer and Paid Sex.. And I replied “I can’t.” he asked “Is it because you’re seeing someone else?”  “Are you married?”

I said “No. I’m not married or seeing anyone. He looked relieved

“So would eight o’ clock tonight be fine? Where exactly do you want to meet?” He looked directly into my eyes and I almost collapsed onto the floor.

The look he was giving me like he will tear my clothes here in supermarket and bent me down and fuck my ass.

Still I have to show that I am not available for everyone.. I changed the topic“Look, I’m completely flattered but you look kind of young.” he said. “That’s very nice of you to say, but that doesn’t answer my question. Where do you want to you want to meet?

I still insist “How old are you?”

“Twenty eight.” my eyes lit up another beautiful man.. That young getting ready to sleep with me.. I was not on a hunt for young boys but may be I was giving some vibes as boys were falling right in my laps.

I thought Twenty eight?! Why am I still standing here? I should take him to my apartment and lock him for me forever.

He got little confused “You don’t want to go out with me?”

I said “No. I’m way too old for you . I have a daughter. I’m thirty nine, which means that difference is eleven years and Do you not see the problem with that?”

He said “Not really.”. “But I can’t force someone to go out with me, can I? Could I at least give you my number just in case you change your mind?”

“Sure.” I took out my phone and took his number

“It’s 98********...I really hope you change your mind,.” He gave me another one of those seductive look that I will fuck you hard and walked away.

“he is the hottest men alive so I will take this slowly. Next day at work I could only think about him,  how can I reach out to face and put it right between my thighs.. HELLO MADAM!!! what are you thinking about Payal said... I told her I met someone and planning to go on date just thinking how to start conversations.. Payal being Payal she said if you want to sleep with him just wear deep next with your huge boobs no men can focus in anything just wants to touch them.. But I said that's not the case I think I like him.. Then you should go for it as this has been more than 5 years and you should really start to date again.. I said but he is younger..how young 28... Wow so you are doing what I am doing with these office young boys.. That's proves my point... this age difference couldn't be a relation but just milf and nsa boys so may be ill wear deep neck and go have Sex with him and move on to next one.. I started dialing his number our receptionist announced that boss wants to see everyone at conference room for next week trip.. Payal said once you done with this handsome guy try to pass it to me.. Or bring to office trip anyways it's a plus one.. I thought to myself I could never introduced my boys to you because they are animal and will finish you off.. She walked away and I walked towards conference room thinking I will call him later.. I entered the room and sat on the table.. Showing interest towards boss for the trip which I am not going at any cost. He begin with the usual here and there and told it is must for everyone to come to Gujarat as it is something special and I won't accept any excuses.. Because I will be retiring after that Gujarat visit and I am tired as well.. This was a shocking news.. So it is sort of fair well for me hence everybody is must... Everybody clapped and congratulates him to his retirement... I was walking towards boss I see from the reception the Clark kent.. Superman... SUPERMARKET guy is walking toward the conference room... He knocked and entered... Boss said.. Excuse me everybody.. So board had decided to promote him from our Mumbai branch.. Hence he will be everybody's new boss in Delhi. I looked at Payal as she is starting at him.. I called her and said.. He the same guy I met in super market... She open her mouth in shock... He started to speak... Hello everyone I won't take much of your time..will meet everyone one by one so we got know each other.. And boom our eyes met... He looked at me again from top to bottom as I was all dressed up and he smiled continued speaking.. After a while when everything got over... I was still siting at the table and he after talking to everyone came and sat across me.. He looked at me and said so what do you handle I told him sales he said we need to seat together and discuss lot of things he smiled and went to talk to others. Payal came to me and said he is damn sexy you have won a lottery... And he is boss as well so must sleep with him on this trip...maybe she was right he is damn sexy and I think I will sleep with him.. that was the plan if not relation .. Anyways I ran from him and sat on my desk I started working and he came again he was standing.. He said please please don't get up I could see you properly like this.. So how long have you working here.. I replied 4 years.. So how do you like your job.. I said it's nice... Now with me here all the time.. Will you enjoy more... I didn't understand the question but I said.. I usually enjoy here.. he said good good so we will enjoy together...he changed topic to our date.. So it seems we are not having that date or phone call from you... What about  office trip... You are coming right?? He asked I had no choice as I was lost in his eyes.... I said yes.. Definitely I will come he said OK then that's done.. We will get to know each other well in Gujarat.
[+] 2 users Like MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Interesting updates
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Being an office whore 
I was in a pickle, in between of a road trip with Sameer, a get out from normal life and break from work/city life.  Second a fantasy of me being with strangers, fucking me day and night and giving me money for it and third a man of my dream a young fit boy asking me on a date and to spend a week in a different city with him. 
I got a mail from my new boss (supermarket guy) as a joke.  I would like to discuss with you, business plan for next year and would you like to go on date with me on Friday? I got up from my seat and walked towards him and said there is still 4 days for Friday so let's have a coffee now in office pantry. He got up and we walked towards pantry and as we open the door and we saw Payal was fooling around with one of interns.  "Excuse me I said” she adjusted her dress and they both walked out of the room.  He said so Delhi women likes to have fun at office, what about you?  I said NO…not everyone is the same and I would never do anything like that in the office. He said OK OK!! I didn't mean for you? I felt he wanted me to do the same as Payal, later he said So let's talk business, Kamal Company limited is one the biggest account and it’s with our competition so I would like to penetrate into that account, what’s an update over there?  I replied “to tell you the truth I have met Mr. Kamal quite a few times and he never tell us what is he interested in?? He replied I know that.. Our ex-boss told me the secret about ..what he wants so once we are back from trip please arrange a meeting I would like to meet him and we will go together. We further went into conversation and walked towards elevator to go for a smoke break. As elevator was going down from the 11th floor, I was just keeping my head down and suddenly the lift stopped I looked at him he pressed the stop button.. He asked I don't understand why you making this difficult, I can feel you are attracted to me still you are not saying a proper yes for the date, tell me the truth why are you not saying yes?? 
I told him that I am at stage of my life where I am not looking for relationships. He stepped closer to me and said are you not wanting to kiss me right now.. I said “I WANT TO” but as I said I am not looking for relationships and from last few months I am into very complicated place of my life--- he pushed me against the corner of the lift and started to kiss me. I tried to push him away, tried to shut my lips back together and act like this wasn’t turning me on, but once I felt his arms slipping around my pussy, I slowly gave in and kissed him back. I pushed myself back against him, he bit my bottom lip, as he pinned me against the wall “Wait...Stop...” I pulled away from him. “I should get back to work.”Tell me the truth.” He stepped back. “Tell me ..you do want to go out with me.“Maybe I do“ he said So Pick the place. ”I’m not sure if that would be very appropriate—”He pulled me back into his arms and kissed me harder than before, leaving me breathless. “Please Pick. The. Place.”
“I said “I can’t go on Friday...What about Saturday? “Why can’t you go out on Friday?” He tightened his arms around me. I told him I am meeting someone, he said can I come? Wait... What... Why... I am not sure you want to come??  He released me and hit the lift button he said I would like to come on Friday and on Saturday we will go on a date.. And that's your boss's order.  As he got out of the elevator, he turned around and said in slow voice... Today my chest felt against your lovely boobs I would like to touch them soon, he smiled in his seductive way and left. I went to bathroom and removed my trousers to see my panty have a big patch of my water... I was soaking wet just from the kiss... My phone vibrates couple of times. He is sending me watermelon emojii and heart and he said you don't look 39 at all, you have some sexy thing going on with your face and your body and he said I will do all the arrangement on the trip so you are next to my room in the hotel. I was in bathroom all wet and touching myself, I replied him to come home on Friday as my daughter is going to my parents for the weekend so I alone so... The problem was I had committed Sameer as well to meet on Friday as my daughter was out so I thought I'll have some fun. 
On Thursday I was working late, I was tired hence I decided to call the day as I was driving back home I get messages from Sameer, his nude body and videos of him rubbing his dick …. OM MY GOD I totally forgot I had plans with him on Friday and my current boss is also coming. I took my car to wine shop and parked my car outside and I was sitting in the car thinking what I should do. As I am confused as hell. I removed my jacket, unbutton my shirt and with huge cleavage showing, I walked towards the store, the storekeeper froze and looked at my chest & said to me “madam same bottle 1 or 2” I just thought to myself on Friday 1 or 2 …1 or 2 …1 or 2 and I answered to the shopkeeper 2. …you can say that I am stupid or horny but I think that’s the answer I will invite both of them even if creates the problem for me but I am going all the way, I am not like my old me.
I went home, relaxed myself and sat on the couch with glass of wine with my daughter watched some TV forgetting about what will happen tomorrow. Tomorrow I stepped out of car in the parking and I saw my Boss walking towards me “I am excited for tonight” how about you I replied let’s finish the day and find out he said thank you inviting me and we talked into the office, I sat on my desk and messaged Sameer today is not possible I am busy with work and it will be late so next time, he replied I can come late, “It is not possible on Friday we can see about Sunday, he didn’t listen to me he replied Regardless what you say I will come to meet you. I felt someone brushed my shoulder I looked it was my ex-boss “so how’s work? How is your new boss? I said both wonderful, he said I am going to miss you & my business trips ..you know what I am talking about ..I laughed and said yes sir I know very much about your trips.  He laughed and said I like you & as I said I will miss you and he left. So the day ended and I pulled my car out of parking and started to drive home, as I reached home, daughter already left home, I started to clean the house it was 6:30 and doorbell rings, Sameer & boss was supposed to come at 9PM who could be this? I opened the door as it was boss, I said you are early & I am not even dressed he said I did not come here to see you in a dress and pushed me in and shut the door, he held me by my hair and pulled them and said “where is the bedroom? I pointed him direction he pulled me by my hair and threw me on the bed and jumped on me and started to undress me I was wearing office clothes he literally tore them, my shirt buttons and my pants he removed it like he didn’t have sex for a while he was like an animal altogether a different person, I said listen do you have condoms and he put his hand on my mouth and said if you speak a word now I am going to slap you just “SHUT UP BITCH” he spat on his palm and rubbed on  his dick and he started to fuck me, he was quite dominating he was choking me all the time, he tried to remove my boobs from my body, he pulled them so hard like it was made of rubber, I was screaming in pain and as I scream he penetrated more deep in me. Every time I felt I couldn’t take any more I looked at him and thought he is my boss and he is so hot so I shouldn’t say anything. I came for the first time and put his face in my pussy he was licking it like he was in desert and thirsty for water, he looked at me said you need to do the same I replied WHAT?? He entered in me …I guess his entire arm ………………. I missed a heartbeat, the pain was like I was giving a birth. I screamed YES….YES…YES… I will swallow your cum. he removed him hand and came closer to me & kissed me smoothly and said I am going to fuck your ass, bareback and same dick from ass will be in your mouth to suck and you should swallow my cum. He turned me over again I heard he spat on his palm ..my heart was in my mouth .. This is going to painful …he spat on my ass hole and started touching it ..I was counting seconds when is he going to enter …I just put my face into bed, he entered in me, kept his dick in and pushed it in deep… he removed his dick completely …again from the start he entered in deep ..Pushed it in ..came out ..he was slowly slowly tearing my ass …he started to increase the pace the I could not breathe …I was out of breath …he started moaning louder and said I am cuming I am cuming …I just turned quickly and took his dick in my mouth …he ejaculated like river and I couldn’t take it in as I felt like to vomit.. He closed my mouth and said take it in …take it in ….i kept in all in mouth and closed my eyes and gulped it all in …it was like a spoon of ice cream and it all directly went in my stomach.. he got up and said I need something to drink ..  Started to wear his underpants and left for kitchen, I changed myself into pajama and t-shirt and followed him. He said now tell me who are you meeting tonight? I told him I met a guy last month and we had a thing on that night …I am sorry I feel horrible to double date but I did commit to him and then you forced for this date so I couldn’t said no …He said so you were planning to have threesome with us …I said ..Maybe YES.. he replied …with your body you must be having needs and I am not jealous because of that guy and he met you first so go ahead no issues …I was surprise …He said you may continue to sleep with whoever you want as you said you are not looking for relationship and one thing I didn’t tell you that I am already married and my family is in Mumbai …see you can have fun and I can have fun with you. I said but I don’t understand what you want from me ..I handed him a drink and said I was never like and Sameer was the first case and then couple others I am just taking break of being single mother with no sex what so ever so I planned to be a MILF …he leaned over me and said I understand and you do what you like ..You have couple of hours to relax and then you can have sex with him as well…and let me know how it went…I thought to myself he is as twisted as I am right now. I said I am not fine sharing details with you, he said if you want I can stay and we both can fuck you. I said NO ..I don’t think so Sameer will agreed, he really likes me..He said are you kidding me … You looks like women who can take a gangbang and you perfect for any guy who just want sex and you are clear as well you want the same. I could see it clear on your face that your panties were wet and hungry for sex. I didn’t answer his questions on commented on it… he went inside bedroom, changed and came out…. I said How am I supposed to say anything to you …you are my boss because things that you said on many things I don’t agree but kept quite …he said did you enjoy the sex?? I replied YES VERY MUCH .. so that’s it love ….I liked you and I like the horny women in you, I shook my head …he also said I am sorry for rough sex I wanted to see how far can you go and when will you ask to stop that’s why I was rough to you and I found out that you have no limits which is good for me, tomorrow you can come to place and come in the morning we will spend the entire day together and it would passionate sex not rough today was just an experiment. I was confused ..I don’t know what exactly you want from me and you are married as well. So what’s the catch??? He said catch.. The catch is “I want you to be my office whore” …you have lot of potential and you are exactly the women who could be high class slut.. Our ex-boss said that you the one he wanted to sleep for a long time but couldn’t and he also said that Mr. Kamal from Kamal Company has confessed to our ex-boss that he finds you very sexy .. He would love to get you in the bed with him and if you do him a favor he is bound to give his account to us. As I came here I studied.. I knew who you were in super market and that you are the one who can get me what I want, I checked on to others and they are no close to what you have …I Said Payal…he laughed Payal first of all she is married and she has body of 16 year old girl .. I need a women who keep quiet and swallow the cum, we don’t need a drama queen, he said we have lot to discuss about the trip and meeting for next quarter. He entered his hands in my t-shirt and grabbed my boobs … and said are you ok with being a whore for us ??? and it will be easier for both of us if you say yes.. As much i wanted to say no ..I just held his dick and said YES …he said ..exactly what I wanted to hear …he looked in my eyes and said you are so beautifully sexy …I pulled his dick out of his pants …I said do you 5 mins ..he nodded ..i went on knees and started taking his dick in my mouth ..i see him getting hard and his voices from firm becomes numb..i took his dick as a trophy for declaring me a slut ..i kept taking deep throats…and it took me 5 mins for him to cum again in my mouth ….i swallowed everything in and I got up and said now you kiss this mouth.this mouth has taken your dick and cum… he smiled and said yes my slut ..that’s the attitude I like,,, he kissed me and left the house…
That night same Sameer came in my house and we both got drunk and had passionate sex throughout night …I couldn’t believe the amount of sex I had in 24 hours. But all I need right now is SEX.
Like Reply
Its good. sexy. but IMO bit to fast moving.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
I woke up on Sunday with Sameer in my bed, I was with a feeling of joyful satisfaction about last night, and these 3 days of my weekend has been filled with lot of sex. There was a happy moment and sense of easiness with waking up with younger guys. I rushed to mirror to make sure I was looking young or it is just the feeling within my body. I couldn’t find any new wrinkles and body still looks firm. I prepared breakfast for him, trying to look sexy with just wearing a t-shirt and waking him up with cup of coffee. Sameer just opened his eyes and extended his hand to my ass and slowly touching me and said “GOOD MORNING” As he left the house I took a shower and slipped into my favorite white dress and matching shoes, I always admired myself in this dress as it’s flattered my curves and makes my breast looks like two size bigger. I read my messages on my phone, looking to go out and see the world, shop something for me and eat at one of my favorite restaurant. I should treat myself today. I took my car and went out to mall, played some of my favorite songs and life was good. I was sure that I wasn’t this happy in last 5 years and I wouldn’t get any chance like this in the future and went to the mall and picked up few things for myself and for my daughter and drove to one of my favorite restaurant for lunch. The waiter knew me well as ..I was one of the regular, he welcomed me as soon as I walked into the restaurant. “First of all Mam you are looking very lovely!! Your table is ready and would you like to order same as usual. I replied “Yes that’s fine” I scrolled through my phone and checked on my daughters Instagram as I have to keep an eye on her as well, ate my food and left for home. Drank my wine to sleep and dreamed about my boss and others. 
Next day begin usually with both of us getting ready and leaving the house, I left my daughter to her college and reached office. As soon as I entered my assistant walked up to me, our ex-boss is not in the office today his wife is in the hospital that’s leaves us with new boss to be in total control and in charge.  “OK and I sat on my office. Anything else, she replied “Yes!! Boss has requested 30 minutes meeting with you at eleven o clock. I asked “About what? She said “No Idea” so that’s it. “Thank you” I moved and started working on my files. I got mail from the boss – Hello. Good Morning ..I hope you are enjoying your day, I am looking forward to spend 30 minutes with you today – Thanks, your completely immoral and highly inappropriate Boss . PS – You are looking stunning today.
I was flattered but I didn’t have time to reply his kind words and I was not sure if I can meet him today for 30 mins as I am loaded with work, also our ex-boss assignment was passed to me to finish it by today and I am sure I would be stuck to my chair till 8 or 9PM. 10:50 my phone rang “Hello who am I speaking with? Your boss I hope you are on your way up, I said you have given me assignment for 200 pages at 9 o clock and I didn’t have time to read that all in such a short notice and you should know about meeting policies in our office, it has be 24 hours prior to prepare for the meeting” the phone line was silent & I think he couldn’t digest my rejection after I slept with him, his male ego was hurt. He replied after a while, I will get back to you and have a nice day and he hung up. I continued working on my assignments and within 10 mins somebody tapped on my back, I turned and it was him he said “Good Morning” I greeted him back he was wearing a black suit and hair perfectly combed, he was looking very handsome today, he sat next to me and said “How are you?” I’m quite well!! How about you? He said you know I don’t really get scolded my an employee but you are right meeting request should be 24 hours prior and I will make sure I will change my habit of last minute meetings. I didn’t say anything I just looked at his sexy eyes, he leaned over me kept his hands on my thighs and said you could spare 30 minutes for me and we will be alone. I said “why alone” he said relax this will be purely professional meeting and environment.  I again politely replied as you know our ex-boss is not there hence I have to finish his assignments as well so I could not spare 30 minutes, I am sorry!!! “”Fair enough he replied… he said for the same reason as he is not there to guide I thought I would sit and discuss with you but that’s fine you continue working the same.” Well thank you very much I really appreciate your understanding and you can call me anytime for assistance it can be done in 2minutes so we don’t need 30 minutes meeting for that and I turned my face and started reading my assignments, I was hoping he will leave but I could sense him getting up from the chair towards me. He called my name I turned around he reached to my hair slowly and pulled a little and he tried to kiss me I didn’t do or said anything, he came very close to my lips and stopped and pulled himself back and said ..Have a great day and you escaped yourself today the last minute meeting but we have this entire week so I will see you soon. I could barely speak I kept silent. I looked into his eyes he wanted to rip my clothes like he did other day he started to walk and kept his eyes on me as he left my office. I waited until the door was closed and I ran to washroom. I looked myself in the mirror, my dress was till my knees and fitted to my body, my breast were shaped out of my shirt so that anyone can tell the size of my boobs, I thought to myself I could never let my daughter dress like this until she is twenty. I think I am trying too hard to attract these young guys, I turned around and saw my black bra was visible through my shirt, it was so evident that you could read the brand tag through my shirt, Yes it was too revealing. I met Payal at lunch I asked her am I trying too hard with my dressing. Believe me in the morning I had no intentions for wearing this dress unless someone made me realized that I was looking sexy, she said “are you mad? You are looking perfect if I had boobs like yours I would have shown off every day, so is he planning to make a move on you on this trip? I shook my head and said may be or may be not I don’t know. If he does you tell me how was he? In bed.. I said no ways I am not talking shit with you ..Payal laughed also she has been supportive of me in this case with my boss, should I tell her the truth that he is not into me for relationship but to use me for himself and for the company, I think I should get an second opinion about this but is she the right person??? Also she has a big mouth she might tell to her interns and eventually this will be spread like a fire in the office. As I was thinking about her in my mind, she said “I had sex last night at home as my husband is away from home for couple of days so I let my children sleep and I called the guy whom I met on Facebook late night, he was amazing I meeting him again tonight. I replied laughing “could we not talk about your sex life now? I have lot of work to be done. She said “What’s wrong? You should have my Facebook guy, as you are suffering from no dicks for a long time. It’s ok to have fun, you seem ready your body seems ready as well, although you should know that you’re currently in your sexual prime, seeing you haven’t has sex for a while makes me sick… “”Ok Ok Payal you’ve made your point “Tell me what happened” she replied gladly!! I listened to every details about her last night’s adventure, how she exhibit herself over and over to the guy over chats. Oh my god!!!! she confessed of having anal sex and she told me it wasn’t her first time. As she has telling the details my boss walked onto us, our eyes met and Payal said I have some work and she left, I told the same and he looked at me and said I am sure you have lot of work. He smiled at me naughtily and said “it looked like you guys were discussing about something personal” I said don’t worry it wasn’t about you. He said “you both looks like cougars of office” were you discussing about your next hunt, I replied I am not a real cougar but she is, she hardly fucks a man of her own age the oldest guy she had must be 23-24 years old and she is 36 years old. He said “that’s the difference between you two” and that’s why I like you more, she looks for easy targets and you are hard to get and once you give yourself in “you can be fucked hard” and I am not sure Payal can take a men like you do. Anyways screw Payal, I am following you in the office I am sorry, getting hard just by seeing you. He couldn’t keep his hands off me.. he tried to reach for my ass but I swiftly moved away saying it’s a common room and anybody can walked in, he said I don’t care as a part of your training to be an office whore, they should know that you are fucking their boss so nobody will mess with you.  I immediately felt hot about the thought of being a bossy bitch, who has boss in her pants.. it was an impressive idea, whatever he was saying I told him YES but I told give it a little time as you have just arrived here and I am sure they will come to know that you are married as well, he looked at me and said it shouldn’t worry you as your attitude should be to just get dicks, married/not married, 20 years old or 60 years old. I was surprised I said “60 year old” no that’s not my type, he replied now you don’t have any type, you have to open your legs for everyone. Trust me even if you will not enjoy sex with old men, it will be benefited to you in other way. I guess he wanted me to fuck an old guy but I don’t understand what is going on in his head. He wants something more than I can imagine, I asked him “so who was your office whore in Mumbai” he said “there were many girls but not a milf like you. Milfs are mostly not as available as you are they are either married to loser husband or busy with their family, “not you” my darling are on your own.. Don’t worry we will have a great years to come working together. I shook his hand and left the common room.  There was lots to be done and I was sitting and focusing over the work, I see the clock passing 6, 7,8PM and people starting to walk out, I didn’t see him leaving yet. Office boy walked to me and said Madam please take the keys and lock the office, there are still few people in the office, he left and I kept on working..

I heard boss’s voice “so how was your day? “Good and yours? “Awful”, he pulled my chair closer and said I couldn’t get 30 mins of your day. I really shouldn’t have waited today at office as he is not letting me go unless he have me, I told him “you know my daughter is alone at home” He smiled and said “she is teenage girl she will be alright” The lights in the office were off except at my office he said now we have that meeting but we don’t need lights. It was dark in the room except my laptop’s screen light …his tempo from being a boss at work to bossing me around changed very quickly, he came close and said “you look amazing in this dress, I cannot control myself” he rubbed his hands on my back. I continued looking at him silently as I thought I would never fool around in the office so I was little uncomfortable, as he held me closer, he said a busty women like you should be a super model. Do you always dress like this??? And he enters his hands in my shirt, I said ‘Why” he replied “I am just wondering if we go out on meeting like this, we will definitely get the business” I replied for my age, wearing this dress will be inappropriate  ...he got a little pissed “are you really still hung up on your age?  I told you before you don’t look like 39 so next time dress as you like. I looked at him and thought maybe he is just saying to make me happy but he always have a plan he didn’t become boss by fucking a middle age women. He said “do you know what I thought first when I saw you? ‘YES” and be honest” he push his chest against my breast and his hands on around my hips. “When I first saw you in the supermarket” he lowered his voice and whispered in my ear, “I wanted to drag you out, drive you home, and fuck you in every room of my house for the rest of the weekend.” “The only reason I asked you about your dress is because it looks good on you—very very good on you, and if we were to date I would hope to see more like this.” He hugged me tighter, so can you please stop reminding me about the age thing? I honestly wouldn’t give a damn if you were sixty.” He started touching my thighs and said can you promise me to drop this age thing between us or age of your partner. I nodded and said YES.  He started kissing my shoulders. He said “so all your work is done today, will be free tomorrow? I was about to say something but he started kissing me on lips. He entered his hands between my thighs. And I started to feel the love between my legs and my eyes starts to roll up..He said “ANSWER ME” he pushed one finger inside my vagina… Say yes...You are free tomorrow...He pushed two fingers inside me, holding my body completely still with his other arm. He kept punishing at a steady pace, kissing my bare shoulders and whispering my name—waiting for an answer. He slowly pulled fingers out of me … I thought he was done, but he began using his thumb to massage my clit. Then he pushed his two fingers in and out of me again. OH my god... I was sure I was going to explode in any second if he didn’t stop. ” He kissed my neck..  I said “Stop...”“Not until you answer my question.” He slipped his other hand underneath my dress and grabbed my boob. He cupped each of my boobs, softly pinching my nipples, pushing me further to the edge…. I said yes...  He started rubbing my clit even harder—faster, and I felt so horny. .” I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming out. I didn’t want to scream in office if there will be someone still there to know what was going on. Now he was playing with me …he said Yes what?? Kissing my neck..Squeezing my boobs …fingering me.. And I couldn’t hold back… I exploded in waves through my pussy in his hand. I started biting his neck …so hard it was probably bleeding. My knees nearly gave out, and it took every bit of energy I had to not collapse into his arms. “Yes...I’m...free to go out tomorrow.” He said “Good” he got up and locked the door … he grabbed me and put it on the desk” he whispered. “Remove your clothes” It took me 20-30 secs to be in my birthday suit ,,, he took a tissue paper and cleaned my soaked pussy…he put his pants down and slowly slowly entered in me …his hands held me so tight as he was pushing me …with every strokes I push myself into him …I was rejoiced with the size of his dick entering me and my pussy was so wet that he entered smoothly …we didn’t changed any position he kept on fucking me slowly slowly as we were in office. He was enjoying each and every part of my body, i was just holding him tightly so he doesn’t stop ,,,I was saying ,,,fuck me fuck me fuck me ..it was more than 30 mins,… he took few deep stokes and said make me cum…I took his dick in my hand and started rubbing it,,, we both were kissing each other,, I unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing his chest I was biting his chest …his nipples and rubbing his dick and balls …he came on my thighs and stomach… I was still hypnotized with him …I turned on the light and took his dick in my mouth and cleaned his area with my tongue …and when we finally done …we started to dress … we locked the office and he held my hand and we walked towards the parking ….he helped me into the car and said you drive safely and tomorrow meet me at 8AM …I said “where are we going? …he said to see the city as I am new here… I said what about work...he said I am boss & we are on an official day out for meetings. I have already informed my secretary about it …and then he put his hand in his pocket and gives me a box …I opened it & it was a bracelet …I said no I can’t take it, he forced me to keep it and asked me to roll the window and drive away “In case I get hard again I will not let you go”

Here's my return gift
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 03:39 PM)sexycharan Wrote: Superb and interesting start. Waiting for the next update.

Thank you my friend
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 04:59 PM)Chennai Veeran Wrote: Amazing one

Thanks
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 09:02 PM)xbiilove Wrote: Superb. Three post on the first day. Wonderful story.

Thanks,  I'll keep the speed so you don't have to wait
Like Reply