Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Adultery KOEL EK MASUM HOUSEWIFE-(ORIGINAL)-BY EVIL
bahut shandar update!
[+] 1 user Likes Sly Foxy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bahut khoob bhai, mere theen favorite kahaanyon shuro kia aapne bhai
Like Reply
ashadaran update! happy banana yourock
Like Reply
lajawab update! bahut maza aya bhai
Like Reply
excellent update brother, please keep rocking
Like Reply
bahut badhiya update
Like Reply
The story is going excellently! You are absolutely incredible. Keep going brother
Like Reply
Gradually the story is becoming extremely erotic! Hope Birju chacha will make ruhi also pregnant.
Like Reply
Mast kahaani likha aapne bhai! Awesome, fantastic, outstanding
Like Reply
Mast update! Extremely well written brother now waiting to see what will happen next
Like Reply
wow! marvelous update! It seems to me that there is coming a very hot and erotic sex encounter among koel,ruhi and Birju.
Like Reply
really very good update!
Like Reply
mast aur jabardast update
Like Reply
Mind blowing... Please update more
[+] 1 user Likes Suryahot123's post
Like Reply
ekdom fadu update!bahut h mast aur lajawab
Like Reply
bahut acha update! bahut khoob Raj bhai
Like Reply
Lajawab update
Like Reply
Great story update Brother. I predict the secret thing which Ruhi is hiding from Koel, which she told, she will discuss when she reaches home is '' On Ruhi's Suhag Raat, she had amazing sensual satisfying sex with Birju ( which Ruhi was not aware of, as she thought, it was her husband Kunal ). But maybe during her honeymoon trip with Kunal, while having sex with him, she found it disappointing, maybe its because of his small dick or maybe he has less sex stamina compared to Birju, anything like this. This thing is probably made Ruhi sad and suspicious. This is just my guess. Keep up the good work.
Like Reply
fantastic update! bahut h faadu aur majedar bhai
Like Reply
superb! just awesome update!
[+] 1 user Likes TedBundy's post
Like Reply