Adultery My stories since school days
BIRTHDAY PARTY OF SHALU'S FRIEND'S CHILD - 1

While in India I was enjoying a lot with Suresh and his friends and when Suresh left, like you all know by now I was on sexventures. I was being 
used by many men from my building to my friend's friends and I also had a friend called Shalu, whom also you all know well by now. Shalu was 
also a whore like me and a sexy little maal like the men in our building used to call us whenever we went out together from our building and 
when she used to visit me. 

Anyway, Shalu called me and said that Shalu and her husband Prajesh have been invited for a birthday party of their friend's child. So Shalu wanted 
me to accompany her. I was anyway sitting all alone at home and thought of going with her. Shalu came home one day and said that there are 
many good looking men in that group of friends. They were Prajesh's friends. Prajesh usually fucked me and Shalu together whenever we got chance 
on weekends. My husband also had fucked Shalu when he was in India. So Prajesh had some friends who had seen me somewhere outside with 
Shalu and Prajesh. And they wanted to know me better and get closer. Shalu and I knew what getting closer meant. They were all married men 
with their wives back in their home towns.  So they were staying all alone here. Shalu and I had a chat about the birthday party. We got horny by 
the idea that we will be getting fucked in someone else's house while attending some function at the same house. Oh it was so horny to have 
sex in such cicumstances. It is sexciting. We both got very horny with the idea, and I took out my dildo and Shalu and I got nude and we licked 
and sucked and fucked each other with the dildo. 

Now this birthday party was on a weekend. I got ready on Saturday morning, took a shower and sat in front of the mirror completely naked 
and thought what to wear for the party. Skirt and top was not in my preference. So stick to my thin flimsy saree and a deep cut tight blouse. 
Because I always personally experienced and thought that a saree always attracts men when the curves are clearly visible. I wanted to look 
sexy in the saree so that I can attract Prajesh's freinds and Shalu and I can have some fun. 

So I decided to wear a red transparent saree with a red deep cut blouse and leave my long silky hair open with a red hair band to the end 
of my long silky hair leaving a bit of hair open after that. I took out my saree from the wardrobe and also the red backless and deep 
neck blouse. I sat in front of the dressing mirror and did little make up on my face. I blow dried my long silky black hair and then combed it 
properly. I took my kajal dibbi and applied kajal on my eyes and then took my mascara. I did my eye lashes and it was long curvy and sexy.
Then I took my brush and did my eye shadow. Now it was time for my red lipstick. I applied it nicely with 2 coats on. I looked in to the mirror 
and only thing remaining was my sindoor bindi and the sindoor on my forehead to make me look more sexier. I took my sindoor dibbi and 
applied it on my forehead. I looked in to the mirror and now I looked like an indian married whore. I took a black pen and made a small 
dot just above my lips and now my red lusty shiny lips filled with meat looked ready to suck any cock. I stood up and went near the mirror 
and looked at myself. I was a DIRTY ROTTEN MARRIED RUNDI WHORE BHABHI who was fucked and tasted by so many men around me that 
I was always hungry for more and more men. 

Looking at myself I went near the mirror and put my tongue out. I licked the mirror and spat on the mirror and licked the saliva on the mirror.

Then I took my red thong and wore it. I took my red underskirt and pulled it up. I was tight around my big round fat ass, but I pulled it up and 
tied the knot around my waist. I took my red back open, deep neck blouse and tied the lace behind. I took my saree and wound it around my 
tight, round and curvy body. I wore it tight so that all my curves will be visible properly. I took my red earring and wore it. Then took my nose 
ring and wore it. It made me look more sluttier and sexier. Then my long hanging mangalsutra around my neck. It hung till the level of my navel.
Then I took my red bangles and wore them as well. I had applied red nail polish to all my long nails and it looked sexier with my red bangles. Then 
I took my pearl kamarband and wore it around my waist. I took out my pallu to wear the kamarband and then left my pallu back on my shoulder.
I was all ready to be visually and physically tasted by men at the party.

Shalu called me and asked me to come soon as the party was going to begin. I took a rickshaw as usual. Before that in the society I got a lot of 
compliments to which I just blushed and smiled. Specially my neighbour chacha. He even gave a pinch to my big round plump ass. I reached the 
place and on the way my rickshawala flirted a lot with me. Shalu was waiting for me at the ground floor. I went to her and we hugged each other.
Shalu said I looked like a married slut bomb. I returned the compliment. Our boobs crushed each other and I naughtily said,"Hamare aamo ko aaj 
yeh sabhi mard daba dabakar kha jayenge na? "   Shalu said,"ha jaanu."

We went inside and I saw a lot of men and also saw Shalu's hubby Prajesh. We went towards them. There were 5 men with Prajesh, they were his 
friends. Prajesh hugged me and whispered in my ears,"Maal lag rahi ho aaj meri jaan." I just blushed on his remark. He told me that out of the 5 
friends 3 had come for you and 2 for Shalu. I was horny when he said that. Shalu took me to the women and introduced me to them and her friend 
whose child's party it was. We all got together and cut the cake. While we all stood singing the birthday song, the 3 men came and stood behind me.
They were all touching my body from behind. One guy pushed my big round plump protruding gaand. And the other 2 were just pinching and touching 
the side of my waist from under my saree pallu. I was so horny thinking that the 3 men were just screwing me in front of everyone and couldn't 
concetrate much on singing. The guy who was pushing his dick against my big ass whispered in my ears,"Bhabhi aap ekdum maal lag rahi ho. Laal 
item maal, is laal saree mein." 

The cake cutting got over and we all gave cake to each other and the child. When the 3 men came with cake in their hands, they made me lick their 
fingers clean. I licked them in an erotic way. There was so much of chaos and the songs been played in the background, that barely anyone noticed 
my sexual licking acts. Only Shalu and Prajesh noticed us from a distance. They winked looking at me and the 3 men saw that. I just felt shy and 
blushed. We all took a corner and sat down with the drinks and I also joined the group of the 3 friends, Prajesh and Shalu and the 2 friends who had 
actually come to fuck Shalu. 

Prajesh said we have arranged a room for men to drink. So we can go there and one by one take Chaitrali and Shalu to that room and have fun. It 
will be suspicious for the women around if we take both of them together. So one by one the 3 friends left the corner and went to the room. Now 
Prajesh asked me to go to the room. I was feeling shy as I don't know them and I was going to be fucked by strangers. Not that it was the first time.
But everytime I feel horny and shy when a stranger is ready to fuck me. 

BIRTHDAY PARTY OF SHALU'S FRIEND'S CHILD - 2

I adjusted my saree and got up and looked around if anyone was noticing me going to the room. Everyone were busy talking and chatting with each 
other. So I slowly left our corner, and while leaving Prajesh slapped my big round plump ass and it shook up and down when he slapped. I just turned 
around and patted his shoulder saying,"Prajesh tum bhi na, kisi ne dekh liya toh?" He said,"Iske baad aaj raat ko mere hi ghar aana hai na Shalu ke 
saath." I just blushed and walked off. I walked down the passage which leaves the living room behind and a long corridor takes you to the room. I 
slowly knocked the door and the 3 friends opened the door. I looked at him and he winked. I just blushed while getting into the room. He closed and 
locked the door behind me.

They introduced themselves as Vinu, Nayan and Kiran. Kiran was the one who opened the door. He was tall and handsome. They all were actually. Vinu 
said they all had seen me with Prajesh and Shalu and since then had wanted to meet me and that they had fallen for my structure, my sexy face and 
my long silky hair. 

Nayan : Haa Chaitrali bhabhi, hum toh aapke is gol matol structure ke deewane ho gaye hai. 

Vinu : Ha aapki yeh moti moti badi aankhen, yeh laal raseele honth.....

Kiran : Aapka yeh sexy maadak chehra....

Nayan : Aapke yeh bade bade mote aam..... Aapko bura toh nahi lag raha hai na bhabhi ?

Me : [just blushed] nahi... looking down.

Vinu held my chin and lifted my head up and said,"Ufff dekho apni bhabhi kitni sharmeeli hai..." My eyes were closed and Vinu gave a peck on my cheeks 
holding my chin up. Nayan went behind and brought my long silky hair to my front and he kissed my open back. Kiran came to my front and knelt down. 
He kissed the side of my waist. I was getting seduced by all the 3 men now. Vinu licked the whole length of my cheeks. He then slowly went to my lips 
and kissed my lips. My eyes slowly closed in an erotic way and I left a light moan from my mouth. Nayan after kissing and licking my naked back, slowly 
untied the knot of my blouse from behind and his hands slowly came to the front from under my arms. His hands came and rested on my big round boobs.

Nayan : Uffff bhabhi kya mast bade bade mote mote aam hai aapke. Dabane mein bohot mazaa aa raha hai..mmmmmm

Kiran was kissing the side of my waist and he slowly pulled my pallu down. It slid down my shoulders and I was now only wearing my blouse which was 
also untied from behind. Nayan slowly slid the arms of my blouse down my shoulders and it slid down my shoulders and then slowly from over my big round 
firm boobs and then over my nipples, which were already hard and horny. Vinu stared at my boobs and removed my blouse completely from the front. He also 
unwound the remaning part of my saree as I turned round holding and covering my boobs with my hands. He had completely removed my saree now and I 
was only wearing my red tight underskirt. Kiran untied the knot of my red velvet tight underskirt and Vinu pulled it down from the front and Nayan from behind. 
Now they had almost completely stripped me naked. It was now just my body and my red thong. Nayan sat down and licked my big round plump fleshy ass.
He kissed and bit my ass and dug  his face inside my ass cheeks. With his teeth he pulled out the string of my thong which had gone inside my ass cheeks. 
Meanwhile from the front Vinu had removed my hands from my boobs and was already playing with my hard horny nipples, with his wet tongue. He licked them,
made circles around my aerola. I was moaning,"Ummmmmm ahhhhhh uiimaaaaa".. Threw my head back when Kiran kissed my navel from down. Vinu, while 
sucking my nipples, his hands went to the sides of my waist and his fingers held the string of my thongs and he slowly pulled it down till my thighs. Nayan also 
helped pulling it down from behind. The string which were inside my ass crack came out and further down it was pulled by Kiran. I lifted my legs and came out 
of the red thong. Now I was completely naked. Nayan licked and kissed my back and my ass cheeks. 

Nayan : Uffff bhabhi kya gaand hai aapki. Badi moti aur itni maadak. 

I just blushed in between the moan.

Kiran : Ha iski geeli chut bhi ekdum mast hai... Kitni chikni hai. 

Vinu : Uffffff iske yeh bade mote aam toh dekho, kitni chudakkad aur maadak hai. In aamo ko main choos chooskar aur bade kar doonga....

Nayan : Ha yaaro apni Chaitrali bhabhi toh poori ki poori ekdum chudakkad maal hai. Hai na bhabhi ?

I turned and looked at Nayan and blushed. Kiran had started licking my slutty cunt. Vinu was pressing and caressing my boobs and kissing my lips. Our 
tongue met and we rolled in and out of my mouth. 

Nayan : Bhabhi poori rundi hai saali. Kaise teen mardo ko ek saath enjoy kar rahi hai dekh.

Vinu left my lips and asked,"Bhabhi aapko bura toh nahi lag raha na, jab hum aapko rundi, chudakkad sab bulate hai tab?" 

Me : Nahi Vinu, main tum sabki  bhabhi hu na...Tum sab mujhe jo chahe bula sakte ho, aur jo karna chahe kar sakte ho. Main tumhari rundi bhabhi hu naaaaa..

Vinu was horny listening to me and started to smooch me again.

Nayan slapped my bums from behind and said,"Ufffffff bhabhi toh sach mein ek kutiya raand hai. " 

Kiran licked my cunt and said,"Ha ekdum chudakkad ghodi hai saali raand." 

They made me lie down on the edge of the bed. Kiran spread my legs wide and started spitting and licking on my cunt. Uff I was in heaven as always. Nayan 
held my hair and removed my red hair band. He spread my long silky hair on the bed when I lay down. Nayan brought his dick in front of my face and slapped 
my cheeks with his dick. Vinu slapped my nipples and boobs with his dick and was pressing them hard with his hands as well. Nayan slowly slid his dick inside 
my mouth and started jerking in and out. My nose ring was hitting his dick with every thrust he gave to my mouth. I was moaning with my mouth filled with 
Kiran's dick. Vinu took some space and sat on top of me and held both my boobs. He spat in between and pushed his dick in the gap of my boobs. He fucked 
my cleavage badly. He held both my nipples in between his fingers while fucking my boobs. Kiran who was licking and sucking my cunt slowly slid his dick inside 
my wet pussy.

Kiran : Ufffffff kya mast smooth chut hai apni bhabhi raand ki. Aisi ek item bhabhi ki chut ko chodne ka kab se mann kar raha tha..Pakki chudi hui maadar raand 
hai saali apni bhabhi

My boobs my mouth and my pussy were getting serviced very nicely. 

Kiran fucked me for sometime and he exchanged places with Vinu. Now Kiran started fucking my boobs. Vinu slid his thick dick inside and started fucking me 
really hard enough. Nayan was fucking my mouth hard. He liked my face so much that he just loved to fuck my mouth. He smudged my sindoor and bindi 
with his dick. 

I was getting destroyed by the 3 friends together. Nayan left my mouth and Vinu came to fuck my mouth after fucking my pussy. Kiran held my hair and 
slapped and fucked my boobs. Nayan pushed his long dick inside my pussy and started giving long and deep strokes. Vinu was fucking my mouth and 
slapping my cheeks with his hands. Kiran gave my hair in Vinu's hand and Vinu held my hair and fucked my mouth. After a while of fucking they made me 
get up and stand in doggy position. Vinu held my hair in his hands properly and started fucking my mouth again. Kiran had serviced my boobs properly, so 
he went behind and pushed his dick again in my pussy and started fucking me and slapping my big round plump fleshy gaand. 

Kiran : Uffff kya moti badi gol ghodi jaisi gaand hai aapki bhabhi raand. Bhabhi ka baal mere haatho mein de Vinu. Iski baalo ko pakadkar chodne mein 
bohot mazaa aayega. 

Vinu gave my hair in Kiran's hand and he pulled my hair and fucked me deep inside. Nayan was masturbating looking at our show. Kiran pulled out his 
dick and Nayan came to fuck me. They all fucked me in turns. 

Vinu : Bhabhi hum aapko chod chodkar barbaad kar de kya? Aapki is rundi badan ko thok thok kar barbaad kar de ?

Me : Haaa barbaad kar do mujhe. Main barbaad ho jaana chahti hu. Thok daalo mujhe. Meri rundi badan ko barbaad kar do naaa unngghhhhhhhhhh.

Listening to me moan and talking all dirty they got sexcited and they increased their speed of fucking my mouth and my pussy. They all were ready to 
cum. So they lay me down on the bed and they all knelt down around my face. They all slapped my face with their dicks. I gave a little handjob to all of 
them and they fucked my mouth also in turns. Once they were ready Vinu, Nayan and Kiran sprayed their cum on my face. They smudged all the cum all
over my face. They took some in their fingers and fed me like they were giving me some cream. I licked all the cum and my sindoor and cum mixed 
together.

They got up and got dressed. I also got up and looked myself in the mirror. I was completely destroyed by the 3 men. 

Me : Tum teeno ne toh mujhe poori tarha se barbaad kar diya. Ghodi jaise thok daala mujhe.

Nayan : Hamara bas chale toh hum sab aapko hamesha ke liye hamari rakheyl raand ghodi banakar rakh de.

Me : Main toh hu hi tum sabki rakheyl bhabhi...Jab bhi mujhe thokne ka mann kare toh main aa jaungi, Shalu ke ghar. Phir mujhe thok dena aur barbaad 
kar dena.

They all slapped my gaand and pinched my nipples for being such a slutty bhabhi. They left the room and I also cleaned up myself and wore my clothes. 
When I went out Shalu gave me a naughty smile. I also returned her a naughty smile. Then Shalu went into the room and the 2 friends and Prajesh 
followed her to the room after 5 minutes. 

Shalu was fucked by them and they came out after half an hour. Shalu was tired like me as she was also thoroughly fucked by the 3 men.

Next week I spent 5 days at Shalu's place where the 5 friends and Prajesh fucked us. We were walking nude around the house and giving blowjobs 
and handjobs as and when the men wanted to.
[+] 1 user Likes sexychaitrali's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
DAY OUT FROM SCHOOL

This is an incident when I was in school and I used to sometimes bunk school. Mostly with Suresh or with some boys in my class. This happened when a boy named 
Kailash had proposed me and he asked me to bunk a day at school with him and go with him to his uncle's place. The house was empty as his uncle and family had 
gone on their vacation. Kailash always used to tease me in school, slap my big round bouncing ass from over my short skirt. He also sometimes used to tightly 
press my ass cheeks like he's squeezing lime. In my class the boys knew that I was Kailash's item. They used to say,"Chaitrali abhi Kailash ki chhavi hai. Uska Jiggu 
se break up ho gaya." Jiggu was my earlier boyfriend before Kailash proposed me. Kailash was also just a boyfriend, as I was eventually going to marry my 
sweetheart Suresh. Suresh knew everything. Who all proposed me and with whom I was going around. 

Well now Kailash asked me to come with him to his uncle's house which was empty. He had longed to fuck me and we both knew that. So I had told Suresh about it.
And he had said it was ok. So I agreed to Kailash. That morning I got ready wearing nothing under my white uniform and because of that my nipples were easily 
visible from over my tight white uniform. I tied the ribbon around the waist tightly so that the shape of my big ripe boobs and my big round bums could be properly 
seen. I combed my long silky hair and tied it to a bun. I usually braid my hair but since I had to bunk with Kailash, I tied it to a bun. I tied a lace to hold my hair bun. 
I put my red nail polish (not allowed in school ) and then kept my red lipstick in my bag and also my make up kit. I slowly sneaked out of my house and Kailash was 
waiting at a junction to pick me up. It was a quiet junction and I left sitting behind him on his bike. He took me away from the town and we reached a residential 
complex which was completely new to me. We both entered the building and many boys and men were staring at me. While in the lift, a boy kept staring at my big 
round bums and my big round ripe boobs. My nipples were slightly hard because of his stare. Kailash noticed my nipples and I knew that he understood, I have not 
worn anything under my uniform. I just blushed at him when he noticed me looking at him when he was checking out my nipples. The boy left the lift and we went 
further up and the lift stopped. Kailash asked me to get out first. I knew he wanted to look at my big round plump swinging bums. We walked down the corridor 
and he showed me the door, walking behind me. I stood aside and he unlocked the door. He asked me to get in. I blushed and got in. He also came in and closed 
the door behind me. I turned around and he was still staring at my big round ass. 

Me : Kya dekh rahe ho Kailash?

Kailash : Sab kuch dekh raha hu, jo bhi dikh raha hai...

I just blushed on his double meaning statement. He took me inside. It was a big house, a big living room, 3 bedrooms, a big kitchen, a play room where a table 
tennis table was kept and a big blacony attached to the living room. He took me around all the rooms and we sat down in the living room. He brought me a 
juice and we sat to chat.

Kailash : Chaitrali tum bohot khoobsurat ho. Tumhara chehra bohot khoobsurat aur umm..

Me : Mera chehra khoobsurat aur kya ?

Kailash :  Sexy hai..

I blushed on his remark and looked down feeling shy. Kailash said he had wanted to be with me since a long time and because I was having an affair with Jiggu 
he was sad. He said Jiggu is also sad that he is no more dating me. Jiggu had fucked me in the school itself a couple of times. And also at his place. I told 
Kailash that Jiggu was a good guy but he had been dating other girls also. Kailash said,"Tum bhi toh us rickshawale ke saath jaati ho na." I just blushed and 
said,"Woh toh mujhe bohot force karta hai, isliye jaati hu." Kailash said it's okay. As we were chatting the door bell rang and Kailash opened the door and 
it was Jiggu. I was shocked to see him.

Jiggu came and sat with me. He said sorry a lot of times for dating other girls also and not telling me about it. After some apologies I said it is okay. Jiggu 
was happy and he gave a kiss on my cheeks and hugged me. Kailash came and sat on my other side. They were both sitting on my either sides. I was sitting 
in the middle of them wearing my tight white uniform, my long silky black hair tied to a bun with a satin lace. I had worn my socks, and my red nail polish was 
glistening. My hands were on my thighs. Jiggu and Kailash were staring at my big round firm ripe boobs as it bulged because I had tied the waist band pretty tight 
enough. Kailash said,"Kya hua Chaitrali ? Kya hum dono tumhe choos sakte hai ?" I just blushed and they knew I wanted both of them badly. They both kissed 
my cheeks together from both sides and kept their hands on mine and removed them from my thighs. My knees and my upper thighs were visible as my skirt 
was pretty short. They pressed my thighs and parted them slowly with their hands. A wave of horniness passed in between my thighs to my wet pussy. I was 
such a slutty kitten during my school days. I never knew I have to encounter roles like RUNDI BHABHI, CHUDAKKAD BAI, KOTHEWAALI BHABHI, CORPORATE 
WHORE SECRETARY and many more in the future. Their hands started going above slowly and steadily. I held both their hands and said that I'll do some 
make up and then come. I got up from in between them and they slapped both my bum cheeks with their hands. I just turned around and blushed and 
said,"Tum dono na." My bum cheeks would be visible, if even slightly my skirt was pulled up. And also because I had worn nothing inside. I went inside the 
room and took my make up kit from my bag. I applied red lipstick on my fleshy lips, and did my mascara and eye shadow. I looked into the mirror and I 
looked like a school girl whore who is fucked and used by the school boys. I was an unsatisfied whore even after a good number of boys using and fucking me 
during school days. 

I had a good look at myself because I had to tease the boys and seduce them properly so that they fuck me properly. I was wearing a tight white uniform with 
the band around my waist tied tight and the knot behind, which made my ripe firm big round full boobs bulge more towards my front and my big round ripe 
plump fleshy bums and poke out. I had also worn my long socks, knee length. My long silky black hair tied to a bun with a lace and my face and my red lips 
which were ready for some sexual abuse. I was very horny and I could already feel my pussy going wet. I came out of the room and I saw Jiggu and Kailash 
sitting on the couch waiting for me. But they weren't wearing anything and holding their dicks in their hands. I was so horny looking at that scene. 

Kailash : Aaa jaao raani Chaitrali, baith jao hamare beech mein aakar. 

I walked slowly towards them and with every step my body was hungry for their touch. I went and slowly placed my big round bums on the couch and while 
sitting my lower bums were clearly visible because of my short skirt. They pinched my bum cheeks before I sat down in between both of them. Jiggu placed 
his hands on my thighs and Kailash held my face and made me turn towards him. He looked at my face and I looked down being shy. He pinched my red juciy 
lips with his thumb and the index finger. He placed his lips on mine and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. We rolled out tongue together and his hands got 
busy with my boob from over the uniform itself. Jiggu carressed my thighs and slowly went up towards my crotch. Kailash left my mouth and told Jiggu that 
they should started from my leg and work upwards. So they both sat down on the floor and they both held my legs in their hands. My leg got slightly opened. 
They saw my glistening pussy from down. They slowly removed my socks down and Jiggu started licking my left leg from the toe and Kailash my right leg. 

Their tongue slowly moved upwards and more towards the inner side of my thighs. Uffffffff It was such a horny feeling when 2 men were licking the inside 
of my thighs together and I was completely nude inside my uniform. Their hands were also massaging my while their lips were licking every inch of my thighs. 
They reached my upper thigh and they pulled up the frill of my uniform. Now my pussy were clearly visible. I could feel their tongue travelling towards my 
wet pussy. I threw my head back on the couch and my hands on their hair. I held them tight by their hair and they finally reached my pussy. Ufffffff they licked 
my pussy and they also pinched my clit with their lips. One hand of theirs were now on my boobs and pressing them from over my uniform itself. Uffffff  I was 
in heaven. They then made me stand and Kailash untied the waist band from behind and Jiggu unbuttoned my uniform. They pulled it up and I came out of my 
uniform. Now I was also nude with them. I could feel their dicks hitting my thighs and my crotch area while they helped me come out of my uniform. My big round 
boobs were completely naked now. My nipples were hard and erect. They both made me sit on the couch and they also sat on either sides. Jiggu held my left boob 
Kailash my right. They massaged both my boobs at the same time. Their hands were doing magic on my boobs and nipples. They spat on my nipples and licked 
and sucked and pinched together. My boobs were all wet with their saliva now. I was moaning,"Ohhhh jigguuuuu ummmmmm Kailashhhh ssssssssss mujhe 
aur chooosooo naaaa... Mere aaamo ko aur zor zor se choosooooo ahhhhhh." I was wild and horny. 

Jiggu : Kailash apni Chaitrali kya raand hai na? 

Kailash : Ekdum rundi jaisi siskariya le rahi hai. 

Jiggu : Is maadak badan ko hum aaj ek ek karke chod daalenge. 

Me : Ha main tum dono ki rundi hu Jiggu, kailash.. chod daalo mujhe aaj, ek chudakkad rundi jaise. Mujhe apni rakheyl bana daalo aaj.. Main tumhari rundi hu..

Their fingers went towards my wet pussy and both their fingers entered my slutty pussy while they still sucked and licked my nipples. Jiggu picked me up and 
made me kneel down on the floor facing his dick. And Kailash went behind as I stood on my knees like a dog.

Kailash : Kya mast badi moti chudakkad gaand hai apni rundi Chaitrali ki. Aur iske bandhe hue lambe ghane reshmi baal. Uff kya nazara hai. Ise toh main 
poora din aur raat chod sakta hu.

Jiggu : Ha yaha se bhi ekdum kadak aur maadak nazara hai. Iski sexy rundi kutiya jaisa chehra, iske laal mote honth aur iski hirni jaisi nazre, uffff kya raand 
hai Chaitrali tu... Ekdum madar raand hai tu.

I put my wet tongue out and Jiggu placed his dick on my tongue and took it inside my mouth and started sucking and licking it hard. Kailash was licking my 
pussy from behind and he slowly entered his dick inside my wet pussy. My mouth and pussy were filled with dicks now. I was moaning and sucking Jiggu's 
dick as Kailash fucked me like a dog from behind. My hair stick was getting lose and my hair coming apart. With Kailash's every push Jiggu's dick was 
going inside and out. And Jiggu's was also equally and forcefully fucking my mouth. Uffff I was loving it. They fucked me for a while and then changed 
positions. Now Jiggu was fucking my pussy and Kailash my mouth. They fucked me in that position for a while and then Jiggu got up and stood on the 
sofa seat. Kailash made me get up from doggy position and asked me to sit on his dick and ride him. I slowly slid his dick and started jumping up and down. 
Jiggu brought his dick towards my face and pushed it inside my mouth. His and Kailash's dicks were red in color because of my red lipstick. Jiggu was 
just abusing my red lips by slapping them with his dick head and also pushing it in and out of my mouth vigorously. And Kailash was also fucking deep 
from below and hard as well. Jiggu held my hair bun and fucked and slapped my face with his dick. Finally after a lot of jumping on Kailash's dick and 
Jiggu's blowjob my hair stick slid out and my hair bun opened. It cascaded on to Kailash's chest. Kailash held a bit of my long thick silky hair and so did 
Jiggu. Kailash holding my hair was fucking me from down below and also sucked my nipples at the same time. Jiggu held my hair and fucked my mouth 
harder and deeper. They changed positions and now Kailash stood up on the sofa to fuck my mouth and I sat on Jiggu dick and started riding him. 
Jiggu fucked deeper and harder. Kailash held my hair in his hands and Jiggu held both my boobs and pinched and sucked and licked my nipples. Uff my 
body was getting destroyed. 

Me : Barbaad kar do mujhe ek rundi jaise. 

Kailash : Chaitrali tujhe hum dono chod chodke barbaaad kar denge. 

They both then got me to stand on the floor like a dog. 

Jiggu : Chal abhi isko kutiya jaise chodte hai.

Kailash : Ha raand saali, chudakkad hai yeh ghodi. 

They held my hair and asked me to walk like a dog around the room. Kailash held my hair and Jiggu went behind to fuck me. He pushed his dick inside 
and started fucking me. Kailash held my hair with one hand and with another hand he held his dick and wrapped it with my silky hair. And he started 
masturbating. Then they changed positions and now they were ready to cum.

They came some on my face and rest on the floor. They both held my hair and asked me to lick the cum on the floor like a dog. I put my wet tongue 
out and licked it. Uffffff I was such a slut. A dirty whore. 

They both fucked me that entire day and by evening we all had a shower together, cleaned up wore our uniforms and got back home. 

I told about all this to Suresh the next day at school. He fucked me in the empty community room on the top floor after school hours that day. 
Like Reply
Repps aaded. You are really hot Chaitrali.
Like Reply
Your episode of bus cleaner and driver is awesome, pervertedly sexy. Very hot. Kindly write more sexy event between these low type men and chaitrali please, the driver and cleaner can bring three or fore low class men for chaitrali and take some little mony from them . And chaitrali likes that idea very kinky. Kindly don't mind for this request please.
Like Reply
THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-1)

I had been always a horny slut, whore, rundi, rakheyl, raand girl, then a woman, since my school days, college days and post-marriage. I was used and 
abused and fucked by many boys during school days and also men after that. Rickshawalas, watchmen, sirs, boyfriends, vegetable vendor, strangers, 
shopkeeper's and many. All the while I was either teased or pinched or slapped by some or the other men. 

After marriage Suresh and I always had wild horny fantasies. One of them was Suresh getting married to a whore like me who had slept and fucked with 
so many men and boys before marriage. Suresh used to play all those roles who had fucked me before marriage. I also used to make him wild by talking 
dirty. I always had many horny dreams, most of which I used roleplay with Suresh. I loved when Suresh fucked me because he has a big long and thick 
dick which grew really hard and straight when he fucked me. He always thinks he's fucking a slut and not a wife. Somehow I also liked it that way. 

One such fantasy was getting fucked by my husband's friends during my school days. And then by his friends after marriage and being getting shared 
with his business partners. 

So I'll select the part where he leases me to his partners for a year.

His business was going good but then he found a solution to make his business much more profitable by leasing me to his business partners and 
to get through bigger tenders. I was introduced to them during a tender success meet party. They had arranged a hall, small one, and invited all 
the partners, basically board of directors. There were around 10 of them. Suresh had bought me some jewelery, a new blouse, a new saree and  
a new high heel shoe. He asked me to get ready like a sexy tempting married woman. I knew what he meant. He wanted me to dress sexily so 
that I can attract the men at the party. It was arranged on a weekend at a guest house of the company. 

I got ready that evening, had a hot shower. I came and sat in front of the mirror. The  mirror which had helped me look like a whore so many times.
I blow dried my long silky black hair. I combed it properly. I applied a gel which gives a sheen to my hair. Then I tied it to a bun and stuck a hairstick 
into it. I was only wearing a towel. I stood up and dropped the towel on the floor. I opened my wardrobe and removed the clothes which I was 
supposed to wear. It was a yellow blouse like a band around my boobs which is held by thin string on my shoulder. And then there was this 
yellow transparent saree. Suresh had bought yellow bangles, a kamarband, a choker neck piece, nose rings, earring, new lipstick, red nail 
polish and toe ring. I looked at the collection and thought I will look like a proper married whore tonight. I started with doing little make up on 
my face. I took my kajal and applied on my eyes. I took my mascara and did my eye lashes. I applied dark eye shadow for my eye lids and 
took my red lipstick. I applied the small lip stick rod on my lips, rubbing the meat in my lips, left and right. Then I applied lip gloss over it. I took 
my nail polish and applied it on my nails. I was all nude while doing all this. I took my kamarband and tied it around my waist. Then my choker 
neck piece around my neck. I took my nose ring and the septum ring and wore them as well. I also wore my yellow bangles and my toe ring.
I looked in to the mirror and I looked like a naked married whore with all the jewelry. I carressed my pussy with my fingers which had red nail 
polish on them. Turned around and held my big round meaty bums and pinched my bums. It shook up and down. I held my nipples which were 
already erect and hard thinking of the shringar I was doing for the men at the party. I took my blouse and wore it. I tied the knot behind tight 
which had a hanging latkan, which hung till the mound of my big round fleshy bums. Then I wore my yellow thong and pulled up my velvet 
underskirt. It was pretty tight as Suresh knew every curve of my body pretty well. He was so naughty. I just blushed thinking of it. Then I 
took my saree and wore it tight around the curves of my slutty hungry body. I looked into the mirror and I was ready to kill men with my looks 
and my curvy body. I came out of the room and Suresh was waiting for me. I could see the lust in his eyes for my hungry slutty body. 

He stood in front of me and looked as if I was standing naked in front of me. The lustful eyes looked at my sexy innocent face which had 
big eyes with kajal and a dark eye shadow, the eye lashes were long and black because of the mascara, my meaty lips with the blood red 
lipstick and gloss on it, my red sindoor and the round bindi made of the sindoor, nose ring and a septum ring on my nose, my long hanging 
earings, my choker neck piece and then further going down, my big round firm mangoes cover with a transparent yellow saree's pallu. 
Underneath was a tight yellow blouse wrapped just around my big mangoes, holding them with just a thin string over my shoulders. Further 
down around was nicely shaped waist, just over my navel line was my kamarband with a hanging at the side of my waist. Kamarband was 
over my pallu. Further down he looked with lust were my yellow bangles and my long nails with the blood red nail polish. He looked down and 
he saw my high heel with my feet having toe rings and the red nail polish. He went behind and his lusty looks were enjoying my open back 
with my long silky hair tied to a bun with a hairstick, which had an ornamental hanging. Further down it was the long hanging latkan which went 
till the mound of my big round fleshy bums and rested on it. When I walked I could feel the latkan hitting my bums. Further down was my 
kamarband and then my big round heavy wide bums covered tightly with the transparent yellow saree. Suresh looked at my bums and gave 
it a tight slap. It shook up and down when he slapped and I left a moan off my mouth,"ahhhhhh Sureshhh." Suresh said,"Chaitrali teri yeh badi 
moti gaand hi sabko pagal kar degi." I turned around and looked at him and said,"Suresh tum bhi na, mujhe school days se chhed rahe ho."
Suresh looked at my neck and said,"Ek cheez missing hai teri is maadak rundi badan mein." I asked,"Kya?" He said,"Woh Lambi mangalsutra,
jo dikhata hai ke tu ek maadak chudakkad rundi shadi shuda aurat hai." Saying that he pulled out a long new mangalsutra from his pant pocket.
He came to me and wore it around my neck. The end of the mangalsutra was exactly above my navel. It was that long. He liked me wearing 
long mangalsutras, which rested on my big round firm mangoes and then went on till my navel line. 

Suresh wore me the mangalsutra and gave a nice press to my boobs, while he pinched my lower red lip with his index finger and thumb. My 
wet red lips parted and my mouth opened. Holding my lips in his fingers, he put his tongue inside and spat inside my mouth. We smooched 
each other and My lipstick went off a bit. Suresh said let's go. So I re-did my lips and we left our apartment.

THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-2)

Suresh and I left our apartment and we drove towards Suresh's office. The party was supposed to start by 7.00 in the evening. We reached 
there by 7.00. It was a pretty big hall and there were chairs kept all around the hall and a small long ramp like you see in fashion shows. Some 
of the board of directors had arrived. Suresh introduced me to the 8 of them. The remaining 2 also came in sometime and I was introduced to 
them as well. All the men had brought their wives with them. I was the most attractive female in the lot as all the 10 men were staring at me 
whenever they got a chance. They came to us one by one with some or the other reason to talk with Suresh and they used to stand with me. 
Suresh also used to leave in between as if he got a phone call and till he returned the men would flirt and talk with me in double meaning. I just 
used to blush on their talk and spend time with them. They said,"Chaitrali if you come for our tender meetings we will easily get through the 
projects." The other said,"Yes, when the shapes and the assets are in place, getting projects will be easier." Saying that he winked looking at me 
and the other was staring at my big round boobs and my deep cleavage which was easily visible from my yellow band blouse. ( I don't know what 
it's called, am just calling it the band blouse ). Suresh called me from another group to come and join them. So I left the men in this group and 
went running towards Suresh, purposely so the group with Suresh can get a good view of my bouncing boobs and the group whom I left will 
get a good view of my bouncing wide big round heavy bums. I reached running to Suresh and he introduced me to that group of 4 men and their 
wives. The wives looked at me with envy as their husbands were feeding on my cleavage and boobs and my navel which was visible through my 
transparent yellow saree.

I had now gotten introduced to all the 10 men and their wives. There was a DJ arranged and he started playing the music. All the men stood 
up and started dancing with their wives. Suresh and I also started dancing. We hugged each other and Suresh whispered in my ears,"Chaitrali 
tum jab bhagkar aa rahi thi mere paas, sabhi mard tumhare balls aur gaand ko hi ghoor rahe the.Kya maal lag rahi thi tum tabhi. Ufff aise laga 
ke tumhe wahi nangi karke chod daalu sabke saamne. " I just blushed and said," Woh toh sabhi mardo ne mujhe chod daala hai apne dimaag 
mein." Suresh said," Tum aise hi machalti rehna aur matakti rehna. Sabhi mardo ko pagal kar do tum." I just blushed. His hands were around 
waist and hands almost above my big round heavy bums. My big round firm boobs against his chest. With every dance step my big round 
bums moved up and down and I could feel many eyes feasting on those bounces. We danced and while dancing one man came dancing with 
his wife towards us and asked Suresh, if he could exchange his wife with me. She was also pretty good looking. Suresh took her for a roll and 
the man held me by my waist and pulled me towards him. My big round boobs went and crashed on to his chest and a part of his hand went 
and rested on the mound of my big round plump bums. He said,"Chaitrali tum bohot hi khoobsurat ho aur bohot achche se maintain kiya 
hai tumne apne aapko." I just blushed, which he saw and became a little more bold and moved his hand more over the mound of my bum.
He asked," Main tumhe aise pakdu toh chalega na Chaitu?" I blushed and said,"Ha chalega." He said,"Yaha sabhi mard tumse karna chahte 
hai." I asked,"Kya karna chahte hai?" He said," Dosti karna chahte hai. Kya tum karogi? " I said," Ha karungi." He said that the ladies would 
leave in sometime as the men had plans to continue the party without the ladies. He asked if I could meet him later sometime. I said okay 
and then another couple came dancing towards us and exchanged his wife with me. Likewise I danced with all the 10 men exchanging wives.

I finally came back with Suresh and the DJ stopped the song and we all settled ourselves down. Suresh told me that the ladies would leave 
in sometime and told me to come back to the hall once the ladies leave the premises. The ladies started having dinner. Some ladies came 
to me to invite for the dinner but I said I will have later. I didn't wanted to stuff my tummy as I knew I will be screwed by someone once 
I come back after leaving the ladies. All the ladies finished their dinner and the DJ played a subtle music in the background. I went to talk 
with the men and they didn't leave a chance to touch me or flirt with me. Some even called me darling and some complimented saying 
that I look sexy and some said I had a very seductive shape. Suresh was watching all this and everytime I looked at him he used to wink.
The ladies started leaving the hall and telling their husbands not to drink too much as they thought the men wanted some lone time to 
have a drinking party. I also bid bye to the men and the men shook hands with me, some held tight, some rubbed my hand and some 
winked looking at me. I just blushed at every gesture and compliment they made at me. We ladies came downstairs and their drivers picked 
them up in their cars and they all left. I was left alone with one lady and she asked me to come with her and that she would drop me home. 
I said it's okay and that am not going home but would wait for my husband in the reception. So she also left the place. I waited in the 
reception for sometime and Suresh called me. He asked if the women had left. I said yes and he asked me to come upstairs. I entered the 
lift and the liftman looked at me from head to toe. He got up from his small stool and offered me to sit. I sat on the stool which had a 
bare minimum surface area to cover my entire plump of the ass. So some of the meat in my bum were out of the stool. He was standing 
right in front of me and his crotch was right in front of me. He was staring at my deep cleavage, standing to my front. I just blushed when 
I caught him staring at my boobs. The floor came and he held the door for me. I just looked at him and blushed. He was filled with lust.

THE DREAM OF A WHORE (PART-3)

I got up from the stool and while getting out slightly brushed my hands against his semi erect cock, from over his pants and just gave a 
slutty smile and blushed and left the place. I reached the hall but the door was closed. I went and knocked the door. One out of the 10 
men opened the door and one more guy joined. They both held me by my waist and asked me to come in. They said," Lo hamari kali 
aa gayi." They all had already started drinking and the DJ had put a soothing music in the backdrop. They were walking on my both sides 
holding me by my waist. Just as I entered and was seeing what was going on, 2 other men came and held my hands and the earlier 
2 left my waist. The new 2 men held my hands and made me run with them till the ramp, next to which Suresh and the other were 
sitting and drinking. The ramp was lit now with red light. While running my big round heavy mangoes bounced and so did my round plump 
bums, up and down and sideways. All the men were sipping their drink and drooling at me with lust. I just smiled and blushed as they 
made me run around the hall. I knew they were teasing me and passing comments,"Ufffff dheere se bhagao apni bhabhi ko, kahi gir na 
jaye hamari bhabhi. " After a round of running with the men in turns with them, I was panting and sat down with the men and Suresh 
on their table. Suresh said,"Okay guys we both have to leave now as I have an early morning appointment tomorrow morning." 
Listening to Suresh everyone started shouting,"No Suresh please wait for some more time so that we can some more fun." I knew 
they wanted to spend time with me actually. But Suresh was strong on leaving. So the 9 men said,"Why don't you leave Chaitrali 
bhabhi here and you leave alone? We will drop her home after the party is over. Suresh knew his plan was working out, as he had 
actually an appointment to screw one of the wives of the nine men that night. I was getting horny and happy at the same time. Suresh 
looked at me and asked,"Do you want to stay back for the party?" I just blushed and said," Only if they drop me home." Everyone 
shouted that they will definitely drop me home. So Suresh got up and said,"Okay guys am leaving now, please drop Chaitrali home 
after you all are done with her, I mean, once the party is over. Take care of Chaitrali guys." He looked at me and winked at me which 
no one noticed because everyone were busy looking at my face and my body. 

Suresh left and all the men were all around me. The men thought that Suresh didn't had any idea about what they were upto and they 
all sat around me and were staring at me while they drank alcohol. I just blushed and one guy asked if I wanted to dance again with 
all of them. I said okay and the guy got up and came to me and held me by my waist and pulled me near to me. I just moaned,"ahh"
He said if he had held me properly. I blushed and said yes. He whispered in my ears that we all will have fun tonight. He said it was good 
that Suresh left me with them. We danced for sometime and then another guy got up and said,"Hume bhi bhabhi ke saath naachne de."
Saying that he pulled me from the first guy and held me around my waist tight and while dancing his hands slowly went on to my big 
round plump meat filled ass. He gave it a slight press and I closed my eyes and bit my lower red lip and left a moan. He looked at my 
lusty face and kissed on my cheek. The other 9 men looked at us and started clapping. I just blushed looking at them. They asked 
the DJ to play romantic songs and then one by one all the men came and danced with me and took all the chance to fondle my body 
and kiss my cheeks and lips. My yellow saree pallu fell down a number of times when all the men drooled at my deep plump cleavage.
My yellow glass bangles made sounds while I danced with the men. My saree was getting loose while I kept dancing with the men. Their 
fondling and massaging made my saree loose around the waist. They all gathered around me and one guy held the end of my pallu 
and started pulling it. I turned around and the yellow transparent saree came off. I was just wearing my yellow velvet underskirt and 
my yellow band blouse which was tied behind to a knot which had a latkan hanging till the mound of my bums. My waist was completely 
naked with the kamarband and my long hanging mangalsutra which hung over my big round firm boobs. My neck covered with a choker 
neck piece which looked like a dog's colar. Then my face with the make up of a married Indian lady. Red sindoor, red round bindi made of 
sindoor, mascara, kajal, and my red lipstick. I had also worn my nose and septum ring. My ears had a long hanging earring. 

They all dropped their pants down and the asked the DJ to play a music that they had altered. It was an old Karishma Kapoor's song. 
"Sexy sexy sexy mujhe log bole. Hi sexy hello sexy kyu bole." They had changed it to "Rundi rundi rundi mujhe log bole, Hi Rundi Hello 
Rundi Kyu bole." They made me get on to the ramp and they sat all around me and asked me to dance to the song. I was feeling shy 
as I was half naked and had to dance on such an erotic song. But I was more horny than being shy. Slowly I started giving all the 
matkas and thumkas to my waist and my big round bums were swinging side ways and up and down. They were shouting," naach 
rundi, aur thumke lagakar naach bhabhi Raand." Some shouted,"Ufffff kya maal bhabhi hai, saali pakki raand hai." I was horny listening 
to all their comments and also the song. It was so dirty that I was already wet. After sometime 2 guys came up and they pulled the 
blouse string from behind with the long latkan and my blouse came off, while the other guy slowly pulled my velvet yellow underskirt 
down and it also came off. Now I was only wearing my yellow thong. Which was having a net to the front where my pussy was. 

I was only wearing my yellow thong, then my kamarband, my mangalsutra, my choker neck piece, my make up on my face, sindoor on 
my maang, sindoor bindi, and my high heels. They asked me to walk the ramp naked like in fashion shows. They sat around the ramp and 
I walked passed them on the ramp. They all asked me to walk to each of them and drop their pants down. They shouted,"Bhabhi tum sab 
ke paas aakar sabka pants utaro aur sabke lundon ko hilakar jao." I was feeling horny and like a slut whose being treated like a whore, even 
after knowing that I was married and was the wife of one of their partner. They all had brought gajra and mangalsutras. I walked over to the 
first guy and he stood up. I sat down and knelt. My face was right in front of his crotch. I looked at him and he pinched my red lips with his 
fingers and pinched my nipples. I moaned closing my eyes in an erotic way. I opened my mouth and took out my wet tongue. I licked 
his crotch upwards from over his pants itself. I could feel his semi erect dick under his pants. I slowly placed my fingers on his zip and pulled 
it down. I then pulled his pants down and then his underwear. I could smell his manliness. I was going wild. His dick flung out of his underwear.
I held it in my hand and gave some strokes. Meanwhile others were waiting. So after a little handjob I went to the next guy. Likewise every 
men abused me in a mini way and all their dicks were brought out by me. They all stood naked all around me. I was so horny looking at the 
10 dicks around me erect waiting my wet slutty cunt and my slutty face and mouth. Then I did the ramp walk naked in front of all the naked 
men. While walking they held my hands and made me touch or hold their dicks. And then I would spend time with it. One guy came up with 
an idea. He said,"Let bhabhi walk passed us and when DJ stops the music, she should hold the dick of the man where she stops and give 
him a blowjob." I was equally excited like others. 

DJ started the same horny songs and I started walking with all the thumkas and matkas. The song stopped and I would give the guy a 
blowjob kneeling down on the ramp floor. Then the music starts again and likewise I gave blowjobs to all of them. By the time it was over, 
my lipstick had smudged around my mouth. And it was filled with pre-cum and saliva of some men who spat on my mouth. The abuse had 
started making it's way on my body and my mind. I was totally horny like a slut. 

Then they all got down from the ramp and they arranged some chairs to play musical chair. A game where everyone would run around the 
chairs placed in a line and when the music stops they would sit on the nearby chair to save his life. And after every break in the music one chair 
would be removed from the row as one person will be out of the game in every round. But here they changed the game. They asked me to 
run around the chairs placed in a line and then men would simply sit on those chairs. When the music stops I will be fucked by the person next 
to where I stop. It was a fuckingly horny idea. My slut inside me was never tortured with sex this much. The DJ starts playing his dirty songs 
and started running around. While running my boobs and ass bounce nicely making all the dick go hard. After a round the music stops and the 
man held me and made me sit on his lap. He kissed me licked me slapped my big round bums saying,"Kya chuddakkad gaand hai tumhari bhabhi.
Kitni gol aur moti aur mulayam hai. Is gaand ko toh hum sab poora din thappad marte rahenge. Aur tumhare yeh bade bade mote aam bhi 
mast hai. Choos chooskar inko hum hamara rundi aaam bana denge." He made me sit on his dick and I was facing my back towards him. He 
could see my big round ass bouncing up and down his dick and my naked back with the kamarband around my waist and then my long silky 
hair tied to a bun. My bun was getting loose with every bounce I made. Finally it opened while I ran around the men. I tried to tie it back 
but the men asked me to leave it open and run. I ran with my long silky hair open and the music kept stopping and the men kept fucking me 
in their turns one by one. In that game some fucked me holding my long silky hair, some fucked holding my boobs in standing position, some 
fucked my hair, some fucked my mouth, some fucked my boobs. I was completely properly fucked. 

Next game was to identify which dick was whose. They had a cardboard wall with 10 holes on it. All the men asked me to give blowjobs and 
keep a fair idea of the look of the dick of each man. So while I gave blowjobs I checked the dicks, their color, their sizes and also the faces of 
those men. They gave me a target to achieve, means, I was supposed to identify at least 6 dicks correctly, and they would give me a 
percentage from their profits. And also lease and take me out for corporate meeting trips as their escort. They had already decided that I was 
to be made a corporate whore and that made me even more hornier. Once I gave a blowjob and handjob to everyone, they all went and stood 
behind the wall with the holes and they stuck out their dicks from the other side of the wall. Now I could see only the 10 dicks. I went and gave 
blowjobs again holding every dick in my hand and I wrote the names on the cardboard next to the dick, whichever I could identify. After a 
while I was done with all the dicks and they all came out with tired dicks as they had a good blowjob and they came all over my face and my 
boobs as I showed my face and boobs when I saw the dicks shiver which were ready to cum. They came out and they checked and I had 
identified 7 dicks in total. They were filled with lust thinking what a whore I was, to perfectly identify and reach the target. They all took a 
break drinking, and I was made to sit on their laps one by one as they fondled fingered kissed licked me during their drink. After a break they 
all got ready again and they made me walk like a dog as they held my long hair as a leash. They made me walk in the hall all around each men.
I was fucked by them one by one again. They all gathered around me and some fucked my long silky hair, some fucked my mouth, some 
were handjobs, some gave me boob jobs and finally they all were ready to cum. So they gathered around my face. I could see only dicks 
when I looked upwards. They all sprayed on my face my hair my boobs and I looked like I was given a cum shower or a cum facial. My face 
was all sticky and my mouth was filled with their cum. Some cum fell on the floor so I licked all that cum as well. They used me till early morning 
and then they took me to their guest house and called Suresh and told him that they are leasing me for a year and that the percentage of 
profit will be transferred to him and also some good projects will be given to him. Meanwhile they told me that they will take me to places as 
their escort and also will rent me to their clients to get projects where I will be thoroughly fucked by who all even I don't know. From then till 
half a year I was with them and their clients. Getting fucked by different people in hotels, suites, private villas, parties, and many more.
Like Reply
TEA STALL (PART-1)

It was all going well for me and my friends and the society men were also treating me nicely. I used to regularly update Suresh about my sex with 
his friends and others. And it was all that. With Rahul and his friends I was going out, shopping around and having fun with them all. It was through 
Rahul I met this man called Mukesh. He was an industralist and had a family. He had taken me out on dates. And also we have fun whenever 
possible. He used to take me to his business trips for a week or so. We used to stay at hotels, meet his clients and we all had fun together. He also 
used to take me for shopping and also buy my lingeries which he used to select, kinky ones and I was also enjoying all that.

He had asked me to become his keep when Rahul had introduced me to him first. He wanted me to stay next to his house and he said he will buy 
the house for me and keep me there. He asked me to stay there as a single married woman who's husband is working abroad. So his wife will 
also not know about it. But I had other commitments so I backed out from that proposal. I had tutions and other men in my society who used 
to regularly come to me. So I said instead of that I will come whenever your free and then he also asked me to accompany him during his tours.
To which I had said okay and all this began with Mukesh. He was 3 years elder to me but he used to call me bhabhi, because Rahul and his gang 
used to call me bhabhi. 

One day Mukesh callled me and said that he has to go on a tour and asked me to get ready the next day. He asked me specifically to wear saree 
and also carry sarees for the tour. I knew he had some clients to meet and I will be fucked thoroughly for a week. So the next day I got ready and 
wore a red transparent floral pattern saree. And a violetish deep U cut, back open blouse. I also wore my sindoor, round bindi, red lipstick, nose ring, 
long hanging red earings, my kamarband and polished my nails red. I also wore red glass bangles. I combed my long silky hair properly and left 
them open. I looked into the mirror and I looked like a red married whore, going as a escort of a businessman on his business tour. I was sexcited.
Mukesh sent his car and he had asked me to first come to the factory as he had to take some papers and from there we both will leave for the 
airport. So Mukesh's driver drove me to his factory. I got down and waited in the waiting lounge with my packed bag. Some of Mukesh's employees 
knew that Mukesh and I had some sort of relation. So when I arrived they just greeted me and I just smiled and greeted them back. 

There is a tea stall right in front of Mukesh's office which almost crowded all the time by the employees from Mukesh's office and also from other 
factories around the area. Mostly the factory workers. Mukesh and I also have had a tea long back once. So the owner Prakash knows me very 
well. I was looking at his tea shop from inside. I saw him coming to the office building and he entered inside. He saw me and said,"Hello bhabhi, 
kaisi ho? Mukesh Sir ke liye wait kar rahi ho aap? " I said," Ha Mukesh ke liye wait kar rahi hu." He looked at me from top to bottom and specially 
my deep cleavage visible from my deep U cut blouse. I just blushed and he saw me noticing him. He asked,"Bhabhi aap chai piogi?" I said okay and 
he went and distributed the tea he had brought to the people on the ground floor and went back to get a tea for me. He left the building and I was 
waiting for Mukesh. Meanwhile I got a call from Mukesh and said that he has to go to pick up his friend from the airport and that he had cancelled 
his trip and post poned it for the next day. I was upset and Mukesh knew it. Mukesh said he will ask the driver to drop me back home and also 
pick me up the next day and drop me at his place. It was afternoon 4.00 and I was stranded and not knowing what to do for the rest of the day.
I had not expected such a change in plan. Anyway I had to go back to the society and thought to spend the evening with my neighbour uncle, as 
he had asked me to come over when I was leaving the building. He was filled with lust and horny seeing me in the saree and with all the sringar.

While I was thinking all that and contemplating on what to do next, Prakash came in with my tea. He came in all wet as it started raining outside. 
It was monsoon season and he was having good business with his tea and the fried items, usually which sells like hot cakes during this cold and wet 
climate. Prakash handed over the tea and asked if I wanted to eat something. I said yes I would like to. I told him I am anyway leaving as Mukesh 
has post poned a trip which was scheduled today. So Prakash asked me to come to his shop and have some fried items. I always liked to sit or go 
to his shop as all the factory workers used to stare at me. It always made me horny. 

So Prakash and I got up, I kept my baggage at the reception as anyway I had to carry it again the next day. I just took my phone and left with 
Prakash. The moment we stepped outside it started pouring heavily. We didn't have an umbrella. So we thought of waiting till the rain subsides. 
We waited for 10 minutes but nothing of that sort happened. So Mukesh said he'll go and get an umbrella and come back to pick me up. I said 
no to that and said that I will also come with him. He said,"Bhabhi aap poori geeli ho jaogi." I said,"Baarish mein geela ho jaane ka mazaa toh 
kuch aur hi hai naaa." He was excited and looking at me with lust. I just blushed. Since my long silky hair was combed and left open I brought 
them to my front which exposed my back because of my back open blouse. We both started crossing the road as his shop was just across the 
road. It poured so heavily that I was completely drenched by the time we crossed and reached his shop. When we entered there were many 
factory workers sitting and chatting and sipping tea and eating hot fried items. There was a sudden silence when Prakash and I entered. Prakash 
also noticed it and he asked me to come with him inside. Behind the counter there was a door through which Prakash took me inside. It was 
actually his house. That was where he lived. There was a small bed, a TV and his shelf where I think he kept his clothes. While I was entering I 
heard the men behind me, sipping tea, saying,"Mast maal hai yaar.Kaun hai yeh item?". Other men said,"Is area mein pehli baar dekha hai is 
item ko." The third said,"Mast ball aur gaand hai yaar." The fourth said,"Jo bhi ho, ekdum chamiya maal hai."
So while entering the room and before closing the door, I turned around, looked at them, smiled and blushed and entered.

After entering inside, Prakash closed the door behind me and he said,"Bhabhi aapke liye yaha kapde toh nahi hai. Par aap mere yeh towel se 
poch lo apne aap ko."  And pointing out to a string hung from wall to wall, he asked me to keep my wet clothes over that to dry. I could pretty 
well feel that all my clothes were completely drenched in the rain. He looked at me with lust and I just blushed and asked,"Kya hua Prakash,
aise kyu dekh rahe ho?" Prakash said,"Nahi bhabhi, kuch nahi, bas yahi dekh raha tha ke aap sach mein is geele kapdo mein ekdum achchi lag 
rahi ho." I patted him and said,"Tum bhi na Prakash, koi tumse seekhe ke kaise aurato ko chede." Prakash held me around my waist, which 
was a little shocking move from a tea stall guy, but I didn't mind. Prakash said,"Bhabhi maine jab se aapko dekha hai, tab se mujhe aapko aise 
pakadne ki khwahish thi. Aapko bura toh nahi laga na?" I said,"Nahi Prakash, tumhari bhabhi ko bura nahi laga. Thank you ke tum mujhe yaha 
lekar aaye aur mujhe apna yeh towel diya. Theek hai ab main yeh geele kapde nikalti hu, thand lag rahi hai abhi." 

Prakash :  Thode customers hai abhi, main unko chai dekar, aur dukaan band karke aata hu. Phir main aapko garam kar dunga.

Me :  Matlab ?

Prakash :  Mera matlab hai ke, main aapko ek garam masala chai banakar dunga jo aapke is thande shareer ko garama garam kar dega.

Me : Dekhti hu tum mujhe kaise garam karoge.

Prakash understood my green signal and he rushed to his shop leaving his hold around my waist.

I closed and locked the door and got back to changing my clothes to his towel.

TEA STALL (PART-2)

Being in the rain had made me wet and cold, but now it was making me horny and my body wanted to become warmer and hotter. And I 
needed someone to do that for me. I knew Prakash had an eye on me since I met him first when I came with Mukesh for a tea. Since then 
he has always been staring at me and also sometimes winking. I used to just smile and blush to all that. Prakash knew I also liked all that 
and he showed his advancement today by holding me by my waist and talking with double meaning. 

I closed and locked the door and got back to changing my clothes. I removed my completely wet pallu of my saree and dropped it down 
as I unwound myself out of the saree. Then I untied the knot of my underskirt, which also was completely wet. I just hoped that at least my 
panty was not wet. I dropped my underskirt after removing the knot and to my shock even my panty was wet. I unclasped my back open 
deep U cut blouse from behind and slid it down my shoulder. I removed it completely and now I was just wearing my red thong and nothing 
else. I tried to dry the saree, underskirt and blouse giving them a nice twist and turn and hung them on the string which Prakash showed me.
I took Prakash's towel and wiped my entire body and dried myself, but my red thong was still wet and I was wearing it. So I dropped my 
thong on the floor and came out of it. I dried it as well and hung it on the string. I had to dry my hair now. It was all wet. I took the towel 
and dried my long silky hair thoroughly. It took me around half an hour to do all this and it was 5.30 in the evening now. I tied the towel 
to my long silky hair and now I wanted another towel to cover my body. I called Prakash from inside standing by the door and he asked 
me what I wanted. I told him I wanted one more towel. He said he'll get it and he left. I don't know from where he got one more towel 
and I slowly opened the door, only putting my one hand outside to collect the towel from Prakash. While handing over the towel I felt 
his hands running over my hand. Prakash said he's almost done with the customers and he'll be back in 10 minutes. 

I took the towel and locked the door. I opened the folded towel and to my shock it was a very small towel which would barely cover my 
curvy body. Anyway I had not other option and I was feeling so cold that I just wore the towel. It could barely hold my boobs and my 
cleavage was all visible, and behind also it could just reach a little below my big round plump bum cheeks. I just tied the towel properly 
to the front side and looked around, and I saw a small mirror in the corner. I went and sat there in front of it. I looked at my face and 
and my sindoor and round bindi made of sindoor had all swept away by the water. I looked as if I was just fucked nicely. My lipstick also 
had smudged away. I took my hand bag and took out the sindoor dibbi and my red lipstick. Before that I removed my ornaments. I wore 
only my long hanging mangalsutra, my kamarband, earrings and nose ring. I removed my bangles, rings and toe ring and kept them inside 
my hand bag. 

I took my sindoor dibbi and applied sindoor on my forehead and then made a round bindi with the sindoor itself. I always liked making bindi 
with the sindoor powder because it gets smudged during the fuck because of the sweat and it makes men horny looking at me in that 
condition. I applied kajal on my eyes and then my red lipstick. I looked into the mirror and thought to myself, I am doing all this make up 
for a tea stall guy, who caters to the factory workers. Being a married woman and having this slutty side of me had made me a whore. 
I thought, in the morning I had got ready to be Mukesh's escort for his business tour and now am here in the tea stall shack, rain outside 
and getting ready for the tea stall guy named Prakash, who is very well wanting to seduce and fuck me, who is waiting in his house just 
wearing a towel and nothing else. Completely nude !

It was while doing all this, with thoughts running in my mind, making me horny and wet down there, that Prakash knocked the door and 
it sent shivers to my whole body with horny ideas. Uffffffff I thought in my mind. Prakash is coming to fuck me. ohhhhh I was such a 
dirty married whorish slut. Like people in my society used to call me, RUNDI BHABHI (married slut) I got up slowly feeling something 
in between my legs in my slutty cunt. My hands unconsciously touched my pussy to check if it was shaved. Then I thought yes of course 
it is shaved, wasn't I supposed to travel today?! Duh ! I was so lost in my thoughts while walking towards the door. I opened the door 
and Prakash came in. He was filled with lust and continuously staring at me with his horny eyes. I could feel him touching every inch of my 
body with his lusty eyes. 

Me : Kya hua Prakash?  (What happened Prakash?)

Prakash :  Kuch nahi bhabhi. Tum is towel mein ekdum mast patakha lag rahi ho. (Nothing bhabhi, you look like an explosive in this towel)

I just blushed and looked down. He came further towards me closing the door and locking it. I knew he was going to hold me. He slowly put 
his hands around my waist. 

Me : Kya kar rahe ho Prakash, koi aa jayega. ( What are you doing Prakash, someone might come.)

Prakash :  Koi nahi ayega bhabhi. Maine dukaan band kar di hai. Ab main aapko garam kar dunga. Aapko thand lag rahi hogi. (No one will come 
now. I have shut down the shop. I will make you hot now, you must be feeling cold.)

I just blushed and looked down as he tightened his grip around my waist. I could feel him coming closer to my cheeks and he gave a peck on my 
cheeks.I left a slight moan,"Ahhhhhhh Prakashhhhhhhh sssssssssss. Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho Prakash? ahhh mmmmm" (Ahhhhhhh Prakashhhhhhhh 
sssssssssss. What are you doing to me Prakash? ahhh mmmmm )

Prakash : Bhabhi main tumhe garam karne ki koshish kar raha hu. Tumhe thand lag rahi hai na bhabhiiii mmmm ssss (Am trying to make you hot 
bhabhi. Bhabhi you are so cold mmm ssss )

Me :  [I just blushed] Ufffff Prakashhh.... tumne kaha the ke mujhe chai se garam karoge...( You had told me you'll make me hot with your tea )

Prakash kept kissing my cheeks and slowly came to my red lips and kissed my lips. His tongue came out and slowly started digging my lips. I opened 
my mouth and he put  his tongue inside my mouth and our tongue met and we smooched for a long time. His hands had easily by now dug my 
big round plump ass, as the towel was too short and his hands were now massaging my plump meat in my bums. His chest was against my big 
round firm boobs. He was wearing a lungi and a shirt. He pushed my long silky hair behind and held them with other hand and held it tight. We 
kept smooching each other. His hands pressing my bum cheeks. He left my lips and kissed my neck. He turned me around and kissed the side of 
my neck holding my hair in his hand and other hand now was around my waist. His hand slowly went up and reached the knot of my towel. I had 
tied a knot exactly over my cleavage line. He untied it and I was completely nude now. 

Me :  Uff Prakash tumne apni bhabhi nangi kar di. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai Prakashssss... (Ufff Prakash you have made your bhabhi completely 
nude. I am feeling shy.)

Prakash : Badan garam karna hai toh, bhabhi tumhe nangi toh hona hi hai na. ( If the body has to be made hot then your body should be naked 
bhabhi.)

He slowly dropped his lungi and I could feel his semi erect thing in between my big round plump bum cheeks. His hands were nicely massaging my 
big round firm boobs and his fingers playing with my nipples, making circles aroung my aerola with his fingers. He spat on his fingers and slowly 
massaged my nipples with his wet fingers. Ohhhhh it was turning hard as my body was getting hotter and hornier. He kept kissing the side of my 
neck from behind. My long silky hair was behind which he slowly moved it to the front. Now my left boob was covered with my thick silky long hair 
and my right boob getting serviced with Prakash's wet fingers. 

Prakash :  Uffffff bhabhi aapke yeh do tarbooz toh garam ho rahe hai. ( Bhabhi your watermelons are becoming hot slowly.)

His dick was almost erect now and was digging my plump meaty bums. He said,"Bhabhi aapki badi moti matke jaise gaand ko main apne lund se 
garam karu?" (Bhabhi should I make your big round shaped bums hot with my dick?) .

Me : Ahhhh Prakash, tumhari bhabhi ka badan ab tumhara hi hai poori shaam aur poori raat ke liye. Kar lo jo karna hai meri badan ke saath. 
(Ahhh Prakash, your bhabhi's body is yours for the entire evening and night. Do what you want to do with my body.It's all yours.)

Prakash : Ufff bhabhi mujhe nahi pata tha ke aap itni madak ho. Aap jaisi maal ko chodne mein bohot mazaa aayega. Bhabhi tum ek garam 
ghodi ho. ( Ufff bhabhi I didn't know that your such a horny lady. It will be lusty and horny to fuck an item like you. You are a hot horse bhabhi.)

Prakash turned me around and holding my hair from behind, he started sucking my nipples. Both of them. He was filled with lust. He kept sucking 
and pulling my nipples with his lips. Ufffff  I had just dropped my sluttiness from a corporate escort married whore to a street side slut being 
dirty with a tea stall owner catering mainly to factory workers. Only sexual enjoyment was in my mind and my body was becoming a whore 
every second as it passed by. My nipples were hard and tight and horny. My pussy was all wet now. He lay me down on the edge of the bed and 
kept my legs over his shoulders making my legs open wide. I slowly looked down in between my legs and I saw my slutty cunt glistening and 
Prakash's face and tongue all ready to lick me. I closed my eyes as Prakash slowly licked my wet cunt. He made up and down motion with his 
tongue on my cunt and he sucked my clit with his lips. His hands were on my big round boobs pressing them and pinching my nipples. Ohhhh 
Prakash was really making me hot and wild now. He licked me for a while and he made me sit by the edge of the bed and his dick was now 
right in front of me. 

Prakash : Bhabhi aapka badan garam karnewaali cheez hai yeh. Yeh apni mu mein daalo aur chooso. Aapki yeh chudakkad badan jaldi garam 
ho jayegi. (Bhabhi this thing will make your body hot. Take it in your mouth and suck it. Your slutty and whore body will become hot soon.)

Me : Ufff Prakash tum toh mujhse ek rundi ke tarah pesh aa rahe ho. Meri is chuddakkad badan ko garam karne ke liye, main zaroor tumhari is 
cheez ko mu me loongi aur chusoongi bhi.... (Ufff Prakash your treating me like a dirty whore. I will definitely take it in my mouth and suck it 
if it makes my slutty body hot and horny.)

Prakash : Ufffff bhabhi tumhare baal kitne lambe aur ghane hai. Mere haathon mein pakadna mushkil hai. Main aapke lambe ghane chikne baalo 
ko apne haatho mein pakad leta hu and tumhare mu ko bhi chodta hu. ( Uffff bhabhi you have such long silky and thick hair. It's difficult to hold 
them in one hand.Let me roll it and hold them in my hand and then I'll fuck your mouth deep and hard.)

Prakash made a lose bun out of my silky long thick hair and pushed his dick inside my mouth. He first rubbed the head all over my red lips. I 
also spat through my lips and spread my saliva on the tip of his dick. I held his dick in my hand and started jerking it back and forth. I slowly put 
my wet and horny tongue out and he placed his tip on my tongue and slowly slid it inside. I held it with my red lips and started sliding it in and out 
of my mouth. He had held my long silky hair like a bun in his hand and with the other hand he slapped my cheeks and I was moaning with every 
slap he gave. Prakash started increasing the speed and was thoroughly fucking my mouth now. 

Prakash : Uffff kya rundi chehra hai aapka bhabhi. Aap kitni chuddakkad raand ho bhabhi. Bhabhi mera bas chale toh main aapko apni rakheyl 
banakar rakh doonga. ( Ufff what a slutty face you have bhabhi !... You are such a whore bhabhi. If I could afford I would have made you my 
personal keep.)

Me : Ohhhh Prakash main ek gandi shaadi shuda rundi aurat hu. Mujhe tum jo chahe, banakar rakh do. Is chudakkad raand ko apni personal 
rakheyl banakar rakh do. Main tumhare dukaan mein aanewaale customers ki nangi waitress banungi, aur phir tumhara business duguna ho 
jayega. (Ohhh Prakash, I am a dirty married whore woman. You make me whatever you want, I will become whatever you want me to become.
Make me your personal keep and keep me in your shop. I will become a nude waitress for your customers which will double your business)

Prakash was wild and filled with lust now. He held my hair and made me stand up and then lay on the bed(doggy style. He spread my wet leaking 
cunt and pushed his dick inside and started ramming me in and out. He held my long hair in his hands and was giving me deep and hard jerks into 
my slutty cunt. 

Prakash : Ohhhhh Raaanddd bhabhi... Kitni chuddaakkad ghodi rundi ho tum.. Oh tumhare lambe ghane baal aur yeh badi moti matke jaise 
gaand. Kya nazaara hai RUNDI BHABHIIIIII...

Prakash fucked me in that position for sometime in doggy position. He slapped my big round meaty gaand a lot of times. Then he turned me 
around and held both my boobs togethers spat on my cleavage and pushed his dick in between my boobs. He fucked my boobs like crazy. I 
gave him slutty expression, licking my red lips with my tongue and also spitting on my boobs while he fucked them hard. After a while he 
left my boobs and started fucking my mouth. The nose ring kept moving up and down with every thrust he gave to my mouth. Oh fuck ...
I thought in my mind. A married woman getting fucked in an industrial area by a tea vendor. I was such a dirty whore. Dirtier than a roadside 
whore. Prakash then turned me again and made me stand like a dog. He fucked me like a horse. Oh it was so steamy and dirty. We fucked for 
an hour or so and he wanted to cum. I asked him to cum on my face and destroy me. 

Me : Mu mein daalo aur mujhe barbaad kar do Prakashhh. ( Spray it on my face and destry me Prakashhhh.)

Prakash sprayed his cum on my face. He then pushed it inside my mouth. I took some in my mouth and spat the same on my boobs also. He 
smudged my sindoor with his cum all over my forehead and also smudged some cum on my lips. 

It was 7.00 in the evening and he had to go to the market to buy stuff for the shop for the next day. I took a shower, and cleaned up and wore 
the towel back as my saree was still wet. I was all alone and the shop was closed from outside. While Prakash was out, I heard sound of some 
men waiting outside for the shop to open. They were sitting on a wooden bench outside. I saw them. I was so horny and thought those 4 men 
fucking me. It was still drizzling outside. I was all horny and lusty for a gangbang. I thought of opening the shop as Prakash had handed me over 
the keys. I started contemplating whether or not to open the shutter, let them in and serve them hot tea, with a little show wearing only my 
short flimsy towel. 

TEA STALL (PART-3)

I was again horny looking at the factory workers sitting on a bench and waiting outside the shop. I had the keys but I had to ask Prakash before I 
open the shutter for them. So I picked up my phone and called Prakash. I told Prakash that there were 4 men sitting on a bench and waiting outside 
the shop for the shutter to open. I asked Prakash if I should open and let them in and if I can give them tea meanwhile Prakash returns. Prakash 
thought and asked me if my saree was still wet. I thought in my mind, if I say no he won't allow me. So I said yes it's dry and I have worn it already.
So Prakash said it's okay to open and serve them tea. The tea was already ready for the evening. He had made it before leaving for the market. 

I went and looked in to the mirror to adjust myself. I looked and I saw myself wearing a sindoor on my forehead, a round bindi made with the sindoor 
powder, my nose ring, my red lipstick, kajal on my eyes, mascara on my eye lashes, long hanging earrings and a black dot just above my lips. I looked 
like a married slut. Then I had a long hanging mangalsutra hanging over my big round boob curvature. My cleavage was deep and visible because of my 
flimsy towel. My big round boobs firm and held tight with the towel, ready to pop out the moment the knot opens. Then I turned around and I saw 
my big round plump meaty bums barely covered with the short towel, making the lower cheek of my bums slightly visible. My big round bums standing 
out nicely showing the entire curvy shape. I thought that I was such a slut. I got nicely fucked in the noon by Prakash, but now after seeing these 
4 factory workers outside, and also the rain, I was getting horny again. I wanted to get fucked by them, all of them together.

I went back to the main door and picked up the key. I peeped outside and the 4 men were still there chit chatting. I thought of asking from inside. I 
just said,"Kya aap log chai ke liye wait kar rahe ho?" (Are you waiting for tea?) I saw the men surprised by the female voice coming out of a closed 
shop. I said there is nothing to worry and that I am Prakash's bhabhi. I said I can open the door for you as Prakash has gone to the market. And also 
that I can serve tea for them. 2 men were excited to hear a female voice. I heard them saying,"Kaun hai yaar yeh aurat? Theek hai chalkar dekhte 
hai aur chai bhi pee lete hai." (Who is this woman? Anyway let's get inside and see and also get some tea.) 

So I took the keys, only wearing the short and flimsy towel which was Prakash's. I was horny looking at the 4 men outside and the rain. I slowly 
opened the door and they just drooled looking at me. I brought my long silky hair to my front so it can at least cover some of my chest and 
cleavage.The men were just standing at the door and staring at my entire body and my face. I felt shy and was feeling as if I was standing naked 
in front of them. I always used to get more horny and shy when the worker category of men feast on my body. I always felt tremors going through 
my body travelling every curve standing out of my body line. Those stares made me feel like am standing or walking nude in front of them. I was nicely 
fucked by Prakash in the noon but feeling their stares I was horny again and imagining 4 dicks together fucking me and 4 tongue licking me and 4 lips 
smooching me made me all the more hornier. 

I asked the men staring at me, to get inside and sit down. They all one by one entered and looking at me took their seats on the benches. I asked them,"
Aap sab kya peena pasand karenge.?" One guy said,"Mujhe doodh peena hai." I knew that had a double meaning, I just felt shy and gave a shy smile to 
the guy. The next said he wants tea with pure milk. Third one said he also wants tea with extra milk. Fourth one said he wants tea less and milk more, 
like a more milky tea. They all pressed a lot on the word milk and they stared at my big round firm boobs and my cleavage. So I took their order and 
turned around. They could now see just the towel and my more than half naked body. The towel which started just around my boob line and it ended 
just above my big round ass cheek. Just a little bend and it would expose my plump ass cheeks. So I was carefully walking back towards the kitchen area.
I was wearing my mangalsutra and my anklets.So while walking my anklets used to make the clinking sound. I had tied my towel pretty tight so I wasn't 
worried about it dropping off. But just a light pull of the knot will make me completely naked in front of the 4 men. So behind the kitchen counter I 
stood and started preparing the order. A glass of milk, a tea with pure milk, a tea with extra milk and last with less tea and more milk. Once I reached 
the kitchen I tied my long silky open hair to a bun and tied a hair band to it, so that it doesn't interfere while making tea. I was making the tea and 
I heard someone enter. It was one of the men. He asked me how am related to Prakash. I said I am his bhabhi. Then he asked why am I wearing 
this towel and nothing else. I was so horny with his questions, I just wanted a cock in my mouth. I told him that I was actually coming to Prakash's 
shop with Prakash and it started raining heavily. We waited for sometime across the road but since the rain wasn't stopping we just walked to this 
shop. And my saree and blouse and everything got wet. He asked me only my saree and blouse got wet. I understood his double meaning question. 
I just blushed and said that all my clothes got wet. He asked if I was wearing only the towel. I just blushed and looked down and turned around 
getting back to making tea for them. As I turned around and was making tea, I felt his hands around my waist from behind and moving towards the 
front. I held his hands suddenly and asked him,"Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?" By then he had already held me tight and his semi erect thing was hitting 
my big round plump bums. He asked,"Kyu, tumhe achha nahi laga kya bhabhi?" I said," Aisi baat nahi hai, par koi aa jayega." He was horny knowing 
that I actually like it and was only scared of anyone catching us red handed. So he said that he and his friends wanted me very badly. The moment they 
saw me opening the door they had fallen for me. I just blushed and patted him,"Tum bhi na, mazaak karte ho." He gave a kiss on my cheeks, still 
holding me tight around my waist. My cleavage was bulging out and my towel travelling upwards from my ass cheeks. He was seducing me ohhhh. 
He said let's go and hear what his 3 friends are talking outside. So he holding me around my waist, walked towards the main dining area and hid behind 
a wall, secretly listening to the other 3 men. I wasn't surprised about them talking about me. But they were really horny and were talking dirty about me 
in a very dirty language which I loved and which always had made me horny. 

M2 :  Yaar kya maal hai na Prakash ki bhabhi. 

M3 :  Ha yaar, kitni moti moti badi gaand hai.

M4 :  Bhabhi ke aam bhi mast bade bade hai.

(M addresses Man or Mard)

And then they spoke about me like,"Yeh bhabhi aadi nangi kyu ghoom rahi hai." " Kya lambe baal hai item ke. Chehra bhi ekdum chudakkad hai. Saali 
apni gaand ko kya mast tareeke se matka matkakar chal rahi thi. Yeh maal bhabhi ka balatkaar karne ka mann kar raha hai saali ekdum madak hai." 

So listening to all this I was so horny and wet, the man who was holding me from behind had already removed his dick out and had kept it in 
between my ass cheeks and was slowly giving me strokes back and forth. I was so horny that I wanted all their cocks in my mouth and my slutty 
cunt and in my hands. He turned me around and he held my lips in between his fingers and squeezed them. He kissed my lips and slowly pushed his 
tongue inside and we smooched for sometime. It was short because we heard M2 walking towards the kitchen. So M1 released the hold around my 
waist and we stopped smooching. M1's hand was still behind me resting on my big round plump ass. And also slightly pressing them when M2 looked 
at us and asked what M1 was doing in the kitchen. M1 said that he was trying to help bhabhi. So M2 came near and looked at me from head to toe.
He said that I was a tight item and that he also wanted to help me out. So M1 left me and M2 knew that we were cooking something else in the 
kitchen before he came. I turned back around to do the tea. M2 held me in the same way but he had already taken out his dick and he pushed it 
in between my ass cheeks right away. I was shocked as he was little rough and bold. But I wanted his dick so I just continued making the tea with 
his dick getting rubbed in between my plump ass cheeks. M2 said,"Bhabhi aapki gaand ko lund se masalne mein bohot mazaa aa raha hai.Aapke 
aamo ko bhi mujhe apne lund se masalna hai. Dogi mujhe apne aaam bhabhi ?" I just moaned when he asked this dirty question to a semi nude 
married woman like me. I felt horny and said,"Mmmm jo karna hai karlo mere saath, balatkaar karna hai toh woh bhi kar lo. Main balatkaar ho jaane 
ke liye hi bani hu." He was too horny listening to me and started pushing his dick rigorously in between my ass cheeks. I said someone will come so 
please stop. By then I heard M1 M3 and M4 standing behind us and seeing what M2 was doing to me and also listening to our conversation.

Now all the 4 men knew that I was a slutty bhabhi and wanted to be fucked and that I was an extremely horny woman. M1 had already gone out 
and told the other 2 men that I was a whore. So they all came inside the kitchen. M2 said,"Chalo ab hum chaaro mard aapka khayal rakhenge, 
Prakash lautne tak." Saying that he asked the other 3 men to come and pick me up and take me inside Prakash's room. They said,"Saali kya 
raand hai na Prakash ki bhabhi, shadi shuda rundi hai saali." The other one said,"Is bhabhi ko aaj hum sab milkar thok denge." The next one,"Ha 
ise thok thok kar apni rundi kutiya bhabhi bana denge." I was so horny they all had held me and I was lying on their hands. While take me to the 
room they kept spiting pinching and licking my nipples and my pussy. My pussy was wet with my juices and also their spit. They took me to the 
room. M1 said he will go and lock the front door of the shop. He then called Prakash and told him,"Prakash hum log teri bhabhi ko chodne ja 
rahe hai. Dukaan bahar se band hai, toh tu jab aayega, bahar se missed call de. Hum lock andar se khol denge." He was on the speaker so I 
said I have to ask Prakash's permission. So I asked him on the loudspeaker itself. "Prakash yeh chaaro mujhe chodna chahte hai. Kya main 
apna yeh badan de du inko thokne ke liye?" Prakash said,"Theek hai meri bhabhi raand, dede unko thokne ke liye apna badan. Main bhi thodi 
der mein pohoch jaunga." They heard our conversation and were very horny, specially when they heard me asking for a permission to fuck me.
Prakash hung up the call and M1 said,"Apni bhabhi ko hum ek jagah par bandhkar chodte hai." The other 3 men were excited listening to M1's idea.
Like Reply
woo that's the kinkiness. supper sexy update. what a theme , taking permission from tea vendor to fuck his low class customers. ohh so sexxy
Like Reply
This is where Chaitrali stopped at XOSSIP. Waiting for more from you.
Like Reply
TEA STALL (PART-4)

I was standing only wearing the short towel, my long hanging mangalsutra resting on my big round curvy firm boobs. My red lips, nose ring, 
red bindi made with the sindoor, sindoor on my forehead, hanging earings and my red nail polish nails were just ready to be used and abused. 
My body was hot and ready to be destroyed. All the 4 men looking at me with just lust in their eyes and waiting to pull off my towel and jump 
on me to suck lick bite and fuck me badly like hungry wolves. 

I was standing in between them like a shy bride, half nude with all the shringar. My slutty cunt was wet already. M1 slowly went behind me while 
the other 3 men were staring at me. M1 held me from behind around my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt the jerk and also felt my towel 
knot getting a little loose. My long silky hair tied to a bun was against his chest. He bent a little down over my shoulders and gave a peck on my 
neck from behind. His hands around my waist and kissing my neck from behind. Seeing this M2 came from the front and kept his hands on either 
side of my waist and gave a kiss on my cheeks. M3 and M4 said that they will sit and enjoy and will take over once the first 2 men are done with 
me. M2 and M1 were wildely kissing me, my neck my face. M3 and M4 came out of their factory working pants and had started jerking their dicks 
looking at me. I was blushing. M1 dropped his pants from behind me and M2 also did and I could feel his dick right in front of my already wet slutty 
cunt. I was moaning ahhhhhhh unnnngghhhhhhh and it made them more horny. M1's hands moved on to my boobs and then the knot of my 
short flimsy towel. He slowly pulled the knot apart and my towel slid down slowly exposing my big round firm boobs and then my navel and 
eventually my wet slutty pussy. I was in heaven when he made me nude. I just closed my eyes and was enjoying every moment with the 4 
men around me. I know I was going to be gang banged badly. M1 started massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples from behind. I could 
feel his dick in between my big round plump bums, digging in and out of my bum cheeks. He was giving my jerks from behind. My waist was 
moving back and forth. Meanwhile M2 was already on his knees and his tongue was licking my clit. I was in heaven. My hands were inside his 
hair and pulling them. With every jerk M1 was giving from behind, M2 was licking and pinching my clit with his lips from the front. M2's hands were 
behind, holding my bum cheeks. M1's hands on my boobs massaging them wildely and his dick in between my ass cheeks.

M1 : Kya kadak gaand hai bhabhi aapki. 

M2 : Iski chut bhi ekdum mast hai yaar, ekdum raseeli. 

M3 :  [sitting] jaldi karo yaaro hume bhi apni bhabhi ko chakhna hai. 

M4 : Ha saali is raand ko dekhkar mera kab se khada ho gaya hai. Iski mu mein apna lund daal daalkar chodna hai. 

M1 turned me around and M2 made me kneel down. I knelt down and they both brought their dicks in front of my face. They both were standing 
long and thick and hard for me. They looked at me with thirst and lust. M1 said,"Is rundi ke bandhe baalo ko khol dete hai.Phir iske rundi baalo ko 
pakadkar thokte hai iski mu ko." M2 brought his hands to my bun and pulled out the hair stick. My long thick silky hair opened and cascaded down. 
M1 held my hair in his hand and M2 also held a bit of my hair. Their hands were hard and like steel. I was going to be fucked badly in my mouth, I 
knew that. M1 slapped my lips and then M2 did the same. M2 also slapped my nose and the hanging ornament on my nose ring shook and hit my 
red lips. Looking at both the cocks my red wet lips slowly opened apart and my wet tongue came out as if it was hungry for the cocks. M1 placed 
the tip of his dick on my tongue and I took it slowly inside. M2 was still slapping my cheeks with his dick. M1 held my hair tight and fucked my mouth 
exactly like a cunt is fucked. I was moaning with my choked mouth and he was pushing it in and then out of my mouth rigorously. M1 took out his 
dick from my mouth and before I could close my mouth M2 pushed his cock inside. He fucked my mouth holding my hair tight. My mouth was 
wet with their pre-cum and my lipstick smudged around my lips. I was badly fucked by them and they went and sat on the bed. M3 and M4 got 
up with their thick dicks in their hands. I was kneeling down on the floor with my hair in a bad state and lips and mouth surrounded by pre cum. 
They came and held my hair and holding my hair like a dog's leesh they made me walk on the floor. M4 sat down holding his dick and M3 made me 
walk towards him. He had spread his legs. M3 made me walk like a dog holding my long silky hair towards the middle of his legs and M4 took over 
my hair and asked me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and he pushed his dick inside and started fucking my mouth holding my hair. M3 
knelt down from behind and spat on my wet chut from behind. He inserted his finger inside and started finger fucking me. I was moaning with the 
dick in my mouth. M3 then licked and pinched my chut clit with his lips. They kept doing this and teasing me for sometime. Finally M4 got up removing 
his dick from my mouth and M3 came to my front. I was still standing like a dog in between both of them. M4 had fucked my mouth very nicely. Now 
it was M3's turn to fuck my mouth and M4's turn to lick and tease my wet chut. 

M4 : Uffff kya chut hai bhabhi aapki. Mast chuddakkad hai. 

Saying that he also spat and finger fucked me. Then he slowly slid his wet saliva coated dick inside my chut and started moving front and back. I had 
M3's dick in my mouth also. He was fucking my mouth and M4 my chut. M4 was holding my hair now and pulling it and fucking my chut. M4 fucked me 
wildely and he held himself from cumming. M3 took out his dick from my mouth and he went behind holding my long silky thick black hair and started 
fucking me from behind.

Me :  Ahhhhhhh unnnggghhhhhhhh aur zor zor se thoko mujhe, apni rundi banado mujhe. Chod chodkar barbaad kar do mujheeee...

M3 : Rundi saali, veshiya jaisi nakhre hai iski. Kitni chuddakkad hai yeh bhabhi raand aur kitna madak badan hai saali kutiya ki...

M3 kept fucking me and M1 and M2 were jerking their dicks looking at the show. They also shouted,"Chod, aur zor zor se chod saali besharam raand 
bhabhi ko. Saali shaadi shuda hai phir bhi ek rundi jaisi chud rahi hai saali." M1 and M2 came towards me face and they started fucking my mouth in 
turns. The other 2 men kept slapping my face with their dicks while the other fucked my mouth. M3 was done with fucking my chut and he came 
to the front. M1 and M2 started fucking my chut in turns from behind. M3 and M4 fucked my mouth in turns. They they made me get over the bed 
and made me stand like a dog at the edge of the bed. They all stood in a queue and kept fucking me in turns. 

While they were fucking me Prakash returned and he also got ready to fuck me.

Prakash : Is kutiya rundi bhabhi ko poora din chode toh bhi kam hi hai. 

Prakash also joined the league and they all fucked me till 9.00 pm. The shop was closed that evening. It rained heavily that night and the 5 men again 
fucked me that night. 

I was bathed in their cum. They sprayed all their cum in a tea glass and I spread it all over my face and on my lips and whatever dripped on the floor, 
I licked it clean. I was their rakheyl for that night and they fucked me very nicely and wildely in turns one by one. 

Next day morning I took a good shower. Mukesh was not going to come that day as well. So I was in Prakash's tea stall for the next day as well. 
Evening when the companies closed and the workers returned home, they used to have tea at Prakash's tea stall. So I was serving them tea and 
a good display of my assets wearing the same short towel worn tight around all my curves. Long thick black hair tied to a bun and my cleavage and 
my bum cheeks were all on display with all my matkas and nakhras. So that evening the tea stall was crowded and Prakash made good business. 
Prakash again fucked me that night and the next day I left. Mukesh was supposed to pick me up for his business trip as his escort. 

I told Suresh about all this and he told me that I had become a rotten married cheap whore, ready to be fucked and destroyed by men around me. 
He said that we will plan a bang with his 2 friends when we get a long holiday or something. 
Like Reply
ESCORT FOR A BUSINESS MEET FUNCTION (PART-1)

While I had a good time and moved on from the tea stall episode, those horny memories still haunted me. The rain, 4 factory workers, a tea stall owner 
and such a cheap location for a class married woman who always was a whore since school days. It all was such a horny set up that I couldn't get over 
it. So I used to visit Prakash and he used to call the factory workers to join us during holidays or weekends. It was great fun to get fucked by the 5 
low class men. I also sometimes served tea and snacks to Prakash's clients wearing just bare minimum clothes. It made me horny and wet down. 

When I was fucked by them for the first time, I had actually got a call from Mukesh while the men were inside my mouth and my slutty cunt. Mukesh 
knew right away that I was being fucked by someone. But Mukesh waited till he could take me for his business trip. I had been travelling with Mukesh 
as an escort since a while now. Once Mukesh was back after 2 days he called me.

Mukesh : Hello Chaitrali bhabhi, kaisi ho bhabhi tum?

Me : Hello Mukesh. Main achchi hu. Tum kaise ho?

Mukesh : Main theek hu. Jab maine call kiya tumhe, aapke aawaaz mein kaafi garmi thi.

Me : [blushing] Ha meri ek saheli aayi thi. 

Mukesh was horny when heard my deep breath.

Mukesh : Theek hai bhabhi. Aap kal tayar rehna morning dus baje. Main aaunga aapko pick karne. Hume ek trip par jaana hai. Ek official trip hai. Aapko 
pata hai na, kaise kaise kapde pack karne hai?

I just blushed and said, yes I know. He hung up the call and I had to take my shower and get ready for the college tution boys. So I got ready, the boys 
came, finished their classes and they left. I slept for a while. After getting up I had a cup of tea, when Suresh called. We had a video chat. I told him that 
I was going out with Mukesh for a week on a business trip. He asked me if I had again visited the tea shop. I said no I might come back from the trip 
and then think about it. I told Suresh about the tea stall in detail and he was horny. We had some horny dirty talk and I was completely wet again. 
Then we had some sex chats and he had to leave. It was evening 6.00 and I had to pack my bags as Mukesh was supposed to come at 10 to pick me 
up. I opened my wardrobe and I selected some transparent sarees, some tight velvet underskirts, some floral thongs and bra and also some jewelry, like 
long hanging earings, kamarband with some decorative hangings on it's sides. Then my red lipstick, some red bangles, my long hanging mangalsutra, an 
ornamental choker neckpiece with a hanging to the front. I also packed some toe rings and finger rings, nose ring with a hanging and also one septum 
ring with a hanging. I loved when my septum ring hung over my upper red lip and when a man smooched me when I wore a septum ring. I also packed 
my nail polish. I had pretty much packed up clothes to be like a desi married whore. Now I had to pack dresses and some mini skirts for may be some 
meetings. 

So I took another bag and took out my tight formal T-shirts, some white tight shirts, tight red, black and velvet short mini skirts. They all had a chain 
zip behind to open. Then I packed some crotchless panties and some open nipple bras with some sequins also. Just in case if I had to act like a little 
kinky secretary. I also packed a leather choker which had a hanging which read "RUNDI BHABHI" (Which Rahul had gifted me.). Then I already had 
packed my make up kit. I also took my high heels for both the sarees and the secretary outfits and some hair bands and hair sticks for my long silky 
hair. I was all set for the trip now. 

I had planned to wear a saree for the trip. The trip was to Singapore. Short trip for a week. So next day morning I got up and had my shower. Washed 
my long silky hair. I came out of my bathroom and sat in front of my mirror which already knew that I was a dirty married whore. My mirror and I had 
a special relation in all my sexventures. When I was alone I used to sit in front of my mirror for long hours and it would help me look beautiful while I 
did all the make up and it would admire me when I stood nude in front of it and when I licked my mirror and rub my nipples and my big round ass on it, 
it would do the same to me and enjoy every inch of my body. It was a thing that me wet and horny during my lonliness. We both had another friend 
who was called a dildo. We 3 were very good friends when we three used to be lonely. We have had very steamy threesomes as well. 

So I sat in front of my friend, the mirror and started doing my make up. I first took my blow dryer and blow dried my long silky hair. Then I combed it 
properly, the entire length of my long hair and then stuck a hair stick in it making a bun out of it. Now that my hair was tied I took my foundation kit 
and did bit of a foundation. Then I took my eye shadow, my mascara for my eye lashes, did my eye brow and then my lipstick for my juicy meaty lips. 
I took out my sindoor dibbi and put sindoor on my hair partition in the centre and then made a round red bindi with the same sindoor. I took my earing 
and wore them. Then I took my nose ring which had an ornamental hanging and wore that as well. I had pretty much done with my face. My red lips,
sindoor on my forehead, sindoor bindi, nose ring, and my hanging earings. I had already applied nail polish to my nails and toe nails. I put my thumb 
ring which also had a hanging, a small one. Then I wore my toe ring which also had small small hangings around it. I took off my towel and was nude 
now in front of my friend, the mirror. 

I got up and went and took my red transparent saree with the backless red blouse. It had just a string behind and a deep U cut neck on the front. It was 
padded so there was no need for a bra. So I wore my red crotchless panty first, then my red velvet underskirt which was tight enough around my big round 
plump bums. I tied it's knot. I took my blouse and wore it and tied the knot behind. I took my saree and dbangd it around my curvy assets tightly. I took 
my kamarband and wore it over my pallu, just below my navel line. It had a hanging on to the side of my waist. I took my pearl choker neck piece and 
wore it around my neck. I always like a colar kind of a thing around my neck as it made me feel like a slut. It had a medallion hanging from it. Then I took 
my long hanging mangalsutra and wore it as well. It hung over the my melon mound and reached till the line of my navel. I took my red matching bangles.
Wore them and stood in front of the mirror. 

I look like a RED HOT MARRIED SLUT ESCORT ready for a business trip and to be fucked by my friend and his clients. I was barely a sexual toy for the trip 
and for the men. I had to impress them with my slutiness for Mukesh to get through the project. I took my 2 baggages and locked my house and took 
the lift downstairs. I met my neighbour uncle and he was horny when he saw me. He turned me around and he could see my back completely naked. The 
string of my blouse had a long latkan which hung down and rested on the mounds of my big round plump bums. Uncle said,"Bahuraand tum aaj ekdum 
madak ghodi lag rahi ho. Meri chudakkad raani kaha jaa rahi hai sajh dhajkar? " I said,"Ek trip mein jaa rahi hu chachaji." He said okay and he just gave 
a kiss on my cheeks in the lift itself. We parted when the lift door opened and I left the place. Mukesh had come with his car. I saw some shopkeepers 
staring at me and seeing that I was picked up by an unknown man. They spoke something amongst themselves. The regular shopkeeper to whom I 
go, looked at me and winked, to which I just blushed and left with Mukesh. 

Mukesh was horny and eyes filled with lust to see me in that attire. He said,"Bhabhi tum badi mast pataakha lag rahi ho, Hotel pohochkar tumhe pehle 
jamkar chodunga. Ekdum chuddakkad lag rahi ho tum is saree mein. Ekdum jaise ek LAAL SHADI SHUDA RUNDI MAAL."  I just blushed on his comment 
and patted his shoulder. 

We drove to the airport and there were many male eyes feasting on my half naked body. My nude back, deep cleavage been visible from my deep U-cut 
blouse. I also gave little more thumkas and matkas to my big round plump rundi bums. Mukesh told me to go around alone so that people inside the 
airport might think am alone. He said he'll keep a close watch on the other men around me who are watching me. So I picked up my 2 baggages and 
went to the check in counter alone. I checked in both my bags and I only had my hand bag with me. It was a pretty small bag just to keep my basic 
make up, my phone and sometimes condoms(which I didn't have then). It had a long string and hung over my shoulder till the side of my waist, let's 
say around the line of the bottom of my big round bums. So basically when I walked the latkan of my backless blouse would hit my big round bums and 
the small vanity bag would keep rubbing the sides of my thighs. I walked in a pretty naughty way, swaying my round bums left and right. Men around 
me were staring at me hungrily. I could see only lust in all their eyes. I used to just blush and give a delicate smile on their stares. Some men smiled back. 
A naughty one sometimes. I walked my way towards the waiting lounge but I saw all the men sitting on either sides of the seating. I saw one seat 
vacant in the middle of them. So I walked towards that seat and sat there in a very seductive manner bending my ass behind more, so that the curvature 
of my bums would become more obvious. The man next to me smiled looking at me and I returned a smile. He said Hi to which I also said a Hi. I brought 
my vanity purse to my front and kept both my hands on it like a decent lady. He said my long red nails and my red bangles and rings on my thumb. He 
said you have very nice thumb rings. I just blushed and said thank you. I got a message from Mukesh,"Bhabhi tumhare charo taraf sabhi mard tumhe 
hi ghoor rahe hai." I read the message and looked at Mukesh who was standing at a corner. I just smiled and blushed. The man next to me asked where 
am going in Singapore and if am travelling alone. I said I am going on a tour with my husband. He asked where my husband was. I said he has gone to 
the washroom and to get something to eat. I said I was hungry so he has gone to get me something to eat. He said he had a sausage sandwich and 
offered me. He said the sausage will taste very nice and that he has made it by himself. Saying that he gave a very naughty smile and stared at my 
lips and deep cleavage with lust. I knew it was double meant statement. I just blushed. Every man was ready to flirt with me and have a glance at my 
assets. The men around me, in middle of their paper reading or any other activity was trying to look at my cleavage and my face. The man next to me 
took a step ahead and told me that I look very beautiful and a beautiful woman like me should not roam around with a man. I just blushed and said that 
my man had gone to get food and that am not alone. He said that my husband is lucky to be my man. I just blushed. I got a call from Mukesh and he 
asked me to get up from there and walk towards the food court. So I told the man that my husband has called me and that I have to go. I adjusted my 
pallu and got up bending my chest more down so that the men in front of me can see my cleavage a little deeper. I got up and the man was staring at 
my big round bums. I started walking giving matkas to my big round bums. I walked towards the food court and I could see Mukesh walking parallel to me 
on the other side. I got a call from Mukesh. He said,"Bhabhi apni gaand ko aur matkakar chalo. Woh aadmi tumhare peeche hi hai. Woh aapki gaand ko 
hi ghoor ghoorkar chal raha hai." I just blushed. He saw me blushing from the side and he hung up the phone. I thought of teasing the man a little more. 
So I took my lipstick from my vanity purse and dropped it down. Now I bent down to pick it up and I showed the entire curvature of my big round bums 
to the man following me. He also stopped for some reason and I picked up my lipstick and continued walking towards the food court. Mukesh also reached 
with me.

The man stopped following me and we both started chatting. 

Mukesh :  Bhabhi tumne toh sabko pagal banakar rakh diya hai is airport. Sabhi mard aapke aage peeche chal rahe hai.

Me : Tum bhi na. Yeh sab check kar rahe ho. 

Mukesh : Sahi mein bhabhi sab aapke deewane ho gaye hai. Aapki gaand aur aapke aamo ko hi dekh rahe hai. Ekdum maal lag rahi ho. 

We again got seperated and walked towards another small coffee shop. This time the coffee shop was filled with mostly men. So I went and ordered a 
coffee walking in between the men giving my bums the matkas and thumkas. I walked up took the coffee and sat at the counter itself. On a bar stool. 
Mukesh was already at the bar counter sipping some juice. 2 men were sitting next to him. I found it little difficult to sit on the high bar stool with my 
high heel and the saree. So the bar guy came out and held my hand and pushed me up on the bar stool. The surface on the bar stool to sit was too 
small for my big round plumpy bums. So some part of my meat was outside the sitting surface of the stool. Men around me were staring at my big 
gaand bulging out of the stool and my big mangoes which some could see from between my pallu. The bar guy went back after I thanked him. I started 
having my coffee slowly. Mukesh texted me saying that the 2 men sitting next to him are talking about me. I texted him back to call me and keep the 
phone next to them as near as possible. So I got a call from Mukesh.

A : Kya mast item hai dekh yaar.

B : Haa akeli hai shayad. Saree pehna hai par phir bhi kya pataakha lag rahi hai. 

A : Chehra bhi ekdum madak hai saali ka.

B : Sirf chehra hi nahi, poora structure hi chuddakkad hai.

A : Lagta hai shayad high level prostitute hai. 

B : Nahi re, shaadi shuda hai. Mangalsutra aur maathe pe sindoor dekh na. 

A : Hmm woh bhi hai. Jo bhi ho item ekdum mast hai. Badi moti gaand dekh, stool mein fit bhi nahi ho rahi hai. Uske bade mumme bhi mast hai.

B : Haa peeche se ekdum mast lag rahi hai. Chehra aur itna tight gol badan, uffff mann kar raha hai idhar hi chod daalu is item ko. 

A : Baal bhi mast lambe honge, isliye upar bandhkar rakha hai. Pata nahi akeli hai ya kisi ke saath hai. Baithi toh akeli hi hai. 

B : Chal uske paas jaakar baithte hai. 

I got ready and Mukesh cut the call. He texted me saying that they are coming to me to sit with me. He asked me to keep the phone on and flirt with 
them. Tell them your married and husband has gone to the washroom, so having a cup of coffee. Mukesh called me and I kept the phone on, next to me 
upside down on the counter itself, so he can listen clearly. They both came and said Hello. I said a hello back and they asked if they could join me. I said 
yes sure. A jumped on to the right stool and B to my left side stool. They asked the regular start off questions, if am travelling alone, what my name is 
and all. I also told them that am travelling with my husband and he has gone to washroom and all. They slowly started flirting with my saying that I have 
beautiful hands and that I have maintained myself nicely. I just blushed on their comments. They said that the saree looks very beautiful on me but it is not 
as beautiful as I am. I just kept blushing and smiling on their praises. They praised my dressing sense, my jewelry and that they have never seen such a 
beautiful well maintained married woman. I just patted their shoulders taking it a step further. They knew I was also okay with flirting around. A took my 
hand in his hands and started praising my thumb ring my nails and he said I have a good and beautiful hand. I blushed and B also looked at my bun which 
I had tied above my head and said, I think you have nice silky long hair also. He said that I was a complete beauty package and my husband was lucky to 
have me as his wife. Regular dialogues Duh !!! I bit my lower lip while talking to them. They kept flirting with me until Mukesh disconnected the call and 
called back. I looked at the phone and told them that it is my husband. I spoke to Mukesh and he said that he'll come to you. So I said okay. The men 
asked me if he is coming. I said yes and asked them to wait so that I can introduce them. Mukesh came up and he held me around my waist. I told them 
this is my husband Mukesh and told Mukesh that they met at this coffee counter and we were having little chat. Mukesh shook hands with them and 
thanked them for taking care of his wife for a while. They said it is their pleasure that they got this opportunity to spend time with his wife. So I took my 
vanity purse hung it on my shoulder and said good bye to them. They gave Mukesh their number and asked him to call so they can meet up anytime. 
We turned around while they sat on their stools. Mukesh after turning around moved his hands from my waist on to my big round plumpy bums. When he 
reached the door he gave a deep press with his palm on my plumpy gaand. While leaving I just turned around and they had seen all that Mukesh did to 
my gaand. I just blushed and smiled looking at them and we closed the door. 

Mukesh said,"Bhabhi all the men around are ready to fuck you. You dress in such a provocative manner even if it is a simple saree. All your curves does 
the job for you. You are just a sex bomb bhabhi. Ekdum chuddakkad ghodi bhabhi maal ho tum." His hands gave a last press to my gaand and went 
back to holding my waist. 

When we saw the man whom I met first he again brought his hands to my gaand and when we in front of him Mukesh gave me gaand a tight press just 
to show and tease that man. 

Anyway we boarded the flight and we sat on our seats. I sat on the window seat, Mukesh on the centre one and there was one more man on the aisle 
seat. 

ESCORT FOR A BUSINESS MEET FUNCTION (PART-2)

Mukesh and I got settled and Mukesh started talking to the passenger next to him. His name was Manoj. He was slightly elder to Mukesh looking at 
his lightly grey hair. He was pretty handsome. Mukesh introduced me as his wife and he also told him about his business and other stuffs. Manoj also 
had some chat with Mukesh. The flight took off and the lights went off once on air. Mukesh went for light nap and Manoj was reading a book. I was 
also awake and reading a book. Manoj was looking at me in between his reading. I also looked at him and just blushed and smiled. Manoj went back 
to reading but was staring at me whenever possible. After a while he took a piece of paper and was writing something on it. After completing he looked 
at me and signalled that he had written it for me. Mukesh was still asleep. He asked me to take that and read it. He slowly passed it over to me passing 
hand through Mukesh in the centre seat and I took it from him. He had folded it. I asked him with my hands what it was. With his hands he asked me to 
open and read it. 

It read,"Dear Chaitrali, you look very beautiful and your beauty has taken my breath away. I have been watching you since you entered the airport 
building and just wanted to talk to you. I was so lucky to get a seat next to you but never thought your husband would land up between you and I. 
But am still lucky and happy that I can still keep looking at your beautiful face and lips and eyes throughout the flight. I also noticed that you have 
very well maintained yourself. Because even after wearing a saree your beautiful assets just oozes out of your ecstatic and erotic (if I may say so) 
curvy structure. Obviously you also have a very beautiful hand and the maintained nails with the shiny red nail polish on them just makes my heart 
beat more for it. Every inch of you is a treat to a man's eyes. If you permit, shall I kiss your cheeks if we get a chance in the flight?  - With love Manoj. "

I was horny to know that this man who was a stranger a while ago, has written me a love letter, praising me, even after knowing that my husband 
was sitting in between us. I bit my lower lip with my upper teeth after reading the letter. I looked at him nudging my lower lip with my upper teeth. He 
was also looking at me with eagerness to know what my reply was. I just blushed and smiled looking at him. I had no pen with me. So I took the paper 
towards my lips and just kissed at the end of the letter. It imprinted my red lipstick on the paper. I folded the paper and passed it back to him. He opened 
the letter and was thrilled to see the OKAY signal that I gave through my kiss on the paper. He slowly kept the paper on his crotch and started slowly 
rubbing. I looked at him in a disturbed manner and then he again wrote behind that same paper. And passed it over again. 

It read,"Sorry Darling Chaitrali, I didn't wanted to be cheesy but I got a slight problem inside my pants and was just trying to hide it. Pardon if am asking 
something wrong, but if I may ask, can I ask you to keep your beautiful hands on my crotch while I kiss your cheeks?"

Oh My God, Manoj was really making me horny with these romantic poetic letters. I again had to reply. But this time, I brought some salive on my tongue 
and bringing out my tongue in an erotic way, I licked the end of the letter. Then passed it back to him. He was now very horny looking at my submission to 
his lusty mind. 

We kept exchanging expressions, like he would lick his palm in an erotic way and I would blush and suck my finger in the same erotic way, as if am sucking 
a dick. After a while Mukesh got up. And Manoj got up and went to the washroom. When Manoj was away, I told Mukesh of what all happened while 
he was sleeping. Mukesh asked me if I want to spend sometime with the man. I said it's okay if I get sometime with him. The flight was empty almost. 
The adjacent row to ours was all empty and that's why Manoj and I could actually do what we did. Mukesh said,"Fine let Manoj come back and then I'll 
say I have to go to the washroom and I'll leave you with him for a while. I'll also tell him that am going to sit with an associate of mine for sometime, so 
you'll get some more time with him." I said okay and in sometime Manoj returned. Mukesh got up before Manoj sat coz Mukesh's was the centre seat.

Mukesh : Manoj am going to the washroom and after that I have some discussion to do with my associate. So please feel comfortable and Chaitrali 
also won't be bored since your here. 

Manoj : Don't worry Mukesh you carry on, am here with your wife. 

Mukesh left saying that he'll take sometime and Manoj got up and sat on the centre seat. He looked at me right into my eyes and I felt shy. I turned my 
face towards the window. I saw his hands holding mine from the corner of my eyes. I just smiled feeling shy. He pressed my hands and holding my hands 
he slowly came near me and kissed my cheeks. I slowly closed my eyes and my lips parted slowly leaving a light moan, unngghhhhhhhhh. I was breathing 
heavily now. He again kissed me on my cheeks and now he moved my hands slowly on to his crotch area. He made me press his semi erect thing from 
over his pant itself. With his other hand he made my face turn towards him. He was still rubbing his crotch with my hands. He looked at me and asked," Kya 
naram haath hai tumhara Chaitrali. Kya tumhara poora shareer aise hi naram hai ? Maine tumhari gaalo ko choom liya hai, kya main tumhare hothon ko 
bhi chakh lu Chaitrali ?" 

Me : Par koi agar aa gaya toh ? Kisine dekh liya toh? Mere pati ne dekh liya toh ?

Manoj : Par tumhe koi problem toh nahi hai na agar main tumhe choomo toh ?

Me :  [ blushing ] Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai. 

Manoj : Sharmao mat. Hum ek kaam karte hai, last mein ek row empty hai. Main air hostess se poochta hu aur phir hum last row mein jaakar baithate hai.

Me : Theek hai.

He was horny to know about my submission. He kissed my cheeks again and rubbed my hands on his crotch vigorously. I told him,"Yaha nahi Manoj, koi 
aa jayega." And blushed saying that. He said he'll have to ask the air hostess if we can go and sit in the last row. So he took a bottle of water and dropped 
it on the aisle seat and he also got up and pour some on his seat. He then called the air hostess and said that we accidentally dropped water on the seats 
and if we could go and sit on the last row of seats. Air hostess said okay as the flight wasn't full. So Manoj gave his hand and I held him and got up. I got 
out of the seat and walked down the way towards the end of the aircraft to the last row. Some passengers were sleeping and some men just kept 
staring at me when I walked passed them. Manoj was just behind me still holding my hands. We reached the last row and I sat on the window seat. 
Manoj settled on the middle seat. Before sitting I saw him talking to the air hostess and handing over an envelope too. After we settled down I asked 
Manoj about what he told the air hostess. He said he gave her some money in the envelope and told her not to disturb unless called for. I said what 
about my husband? What if he comes searching for me? I told Manoj that I'll go and tell him that am shifted seats to the last row. Manoj said okay.

I got up and passed the middle seat, from the front of Manoj facing my back to him. He held my waist when I was in front of him and kissed my 
naked back. He also gave a slight press to my plump bums. I said,"unnngghhhhh Manoj dheere se dabao." He pulled me and I fell on to his lap. He then 
pulled my hair stick and my long silky hair tied to a bun opened and cascaded down. 

Me : Manoj tum bhi na. Mere baalo ko kyu khol diya ?

Manoj : Tum khule baalo mein aur bhi khoobsurat aur hot lagti ho, isliye baalo ko khol diya. 

He was really horny. I could feel his dick on my bums getting hard. I then got up and told him I will be back in a minute. I walked towards Mukesh's seat 
and on the way the men kept staring at my boobs and my big round ass swaying left and right. I had brought my long silky opened hair to my front so 
that the men can see my bare back and also my big round boobs and deep cleavage with my long silky thick hair. Mukesh saw me and asked,"Yeh baal 
kisne khol diye tumhare?" I told him,"Manoj ne khol diye mere baalo ko. Theek hai, main aur Manoj last seat par baithe hai. Aur tum thodi der ke 
baad aana. Theek hai ? " Mukesh said," Theek hai bhabhi." Saying that he kissed my cheeks. Air hostess saw Mukesh kissing me. I am sure she must 
be confused that how come Mukesh is also kissing me, because she had seen Manoj also kissing me. Anyway I left Mukesh's seat and walked back to 
Manoj to the last row. On my way back also men kept staring at me. I just blushed and walked passed all of them and reached the last row. Manoj 
didn't get up. I knew he again wanted to kiss my naked back and pinch my big round plump bums. I crossed Manoj through the middle seat and he 
did as I suspected. He kissed my naked back and also pinched my big plump bums. He made me sit on his lap and whispered in my ears," Chaitrali you 
have a very tight round well-shapped bottom." I just blushed and got up and sat on my window seat. He held my hands and asked,"Chaitrali can you 
holding something that is mine with these hands?" I just smiled feeling shy and asked,"What is it that you want me to hold?" 

Manoj :  It is something you will love to hold and may be do more with it.

Me : But what is that something ?

Manoj :  Do you want to see that something darling Chaitrali ?

Me : Yes I want to see it. What is it ?

Manoj held my hands and kept my hands on his crotch and slowly with his other hand he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. I blushed I was shy 
looking at his manhood. It was pretty thick and straight hard. My lips slowly parted and he saw my lips and mouth slowly opening looking at his dick. He 
took my hands and made me hold his dick. 

Manoj : Now you can do what you want with my thing. Did you like my thing ?

Me : Ha I did. 

I just blushed and was looking at his dick. He asked me to move it up and down with my hands. I slowly started giving jerks to his dick. He then came 
near me and kissed my cheeks. He took out his tongue and licked my cheeks from my neck to my ears. I just moaned,"Ahhhhhhh Manojjjjjjjjj unggggh."
He then slowly moved towards my lips and kissed my lips. Then he put his tongue inside my mouth and we smooched for a while. I could feel his pre cum 
on my hands. He held my open hair and kept kissing my neck my back and dropping my pallu he licked and kissed my cleavage line and also the plump of 
my boobs which were out of my blouse from the front. 

Manoj : Chaitrali tumne apne pati ko kya bola ?

Me : Maine unko kaha ke hum dono last row mein baithe hai. 

Manoj : Toh kya kaha unhone?

Me : Unhone kaha ke theek hai aur woh thodi time ke baad hi ayenge. 

He was horny to know that he was seducing a man's wife and the man also is a couple of rows away from us. He asked if he could remove my blouse and 
suck my nipples. Oh I was so horny when he asked for my nipples to suck. But I told him that I cannot remove my blouse as it will be difficult to wear it 
back. He then asked me to jerk his dick more with my hands. I kept jerking his dick which was hard and tight and thick. Finally he was ready to cum and 
he said that he is going to cum. I took a plastic glass and asked him to cum in that. He came on my hands and then in the plastic glass. It was thick and 
sticky. I licked the cum in my hand putting my tongue out and giving him erotic expressions while licking his cum. He was very horny and wanted to fuck 
me there itself. I licked my hand clean and then I took some more cum from the glass with my finger and kept licking them as well looking at him and 
giving erotic expressions, biting my lower lip and moaning. His hands were around my waist and also pressing my boobs from over my blouse itself. 
I told him that I will just go to the washroom and wash my mouth and come. I went to the washroom again crossing him and he again slapped and 
pinched my big round bums. I went to the washroom washed my mouth properly and applied my lipstick which was smudged by Manoj. Oh I wanted to 
get fucked so badly by Manoj's dick. I went back from the washroom and Manoj was waiting for me. He now asked me if I could give him a blowjob. I 
was thinking the area was so cramped and how I can sit down on my knees wearing the saree. I told him to come to the hotel where we stay and then 
we shall do whatever he wants. He asked me what if my husband comes to know about it. I told him that I'll find a way out and let him know when to 
come. He was so horny and I know he knew by now that I was such a slut. He kissed my lips and whispered in my ears,"Chaitrali tumhari GAAND mast 
moti badi aur gol hai. Main toh tumhe bas chodna chahta hu." I smiled and blushed on that and he licked my cheeks with his wet tongue. 

Manoj : Chaitrali tum ekdum mast madak ghodi ho. Main tumhe ghodi hi bulaunga. Chalega na?

Me :  Hmm chalega. Mere husband ke kuch friends waise bhi mujhe kahi aur naamse pukarte hai. 

Manoj : Jaise ?

Me :  Ghodi, chuddakkad shaadhi shuda aurat  etc.

Manoj : Kya woh tumhe RAAND bulate hai?

Me : Ha kabhi kabhi..

Manoj : Uffffff.. Tumhe acha lagta hai aise bulaye toh?

Me : Haa 

Manoj : Uffffff Chaitrali mujhe toh ab tumhari chut mein apna lund daalna hi hai. At least mu mein. Mu mein logi na tum?

Me : Manoj tum meri badan garmi ko badha rahe ho. Aisi baatein mat karo naaa unnggghghhhh

Manoj : Chalo phir washroom chalte hai aur apni mu ko mere lund se chudwao.

Me : Par kisine dekh liya toh?

Manoj : Main air hostess ko bolkar aata hu. 

Me : Theek hai.

Manoj got up and went to the air hostess and discussed something. She looked at me with a naughty smile. They both walked towards me and Manoj 
asked me to get up. I got up and walked in front of Manoj and entered the aisle where the washroom is.  Manoj looked behind at the air hostess who 
was also behind us. She closed the curtain behind us and looking at Manoj she said,"10 minutes only." I knew what she meant by it. 

Me : Tumne kya kaha air hostess se?

Manoj : Maine kaha mujhe apni biwi ko kiss karna  hai. Toh mujhe thoda time private chahiye. Ab hamare paas 10 minutes hai. 

Saying that he kissed me. We were standing in front of the door of the washroom, in the aisle itself. I was little scared but Manoj had been promised 
10 minutes. We smooched for some seconds and he was wild now. He dropped his pants down.

Manoj : Mere lund ko haatho mein lelo jaanu. 

I knelt down and held his dick in my hand. I started jerking it. 

Manoj : Jaanu ab apni khoobsurat rundi mu me le lo.. Aur chooso..

I slowly put my wet tongue out looking at him in an erotic way and he slowly kept it on my tongue and slid it inside. He held my open long silky thick 
hair in his hands and pushed his dick inside. He started giving my mouth jerks with his dick and I also started sucking it hard. He was hard again and 
I kept sucking his dick for a couple of minutes. I spat on it, held it in my hand and again took it in my mouth. His dick was really nice. He kept moaning," ah 
Chaitrali tum ekdum RUNDI jaisi choos rahi ho. Uffffff ..." I was also moaning. After a while like in 10 mintues he was ready to cum. 

Manoj : Main aa raha hu Chaitrali rundi....

Me : Meri mu mein hi chod do apna ras. 

He was horny and he sprayed all his cum in my mouth. I had held the tip of his dick tightly with my red juicy lips. 

Manoj : Ufffffff kya RUNDI shaadi shuda aurat ho tum Chaitrali... Mazaa aa gaya. Ab tumhari chut and gaand ko bhi mujhe dekhna hai aur chodna hai 
tumhari is badi moti matke jaisi gaand ko aur tumhari RUNDI CHUT ko.... Tumhe nangi dekhna hai mujhe.

I went inside the washroom and Manoj got back into his pants. I spat his cum, which was a big mouthful and washed myself, my hands and applied 
my lipstick. I left the washroom and went back to Manoj's seat. Till the flight alerted that it was time to land and to fasten our seat belts, Manoj and 
I kept fondling and massaging each other. I again gave him a handjob and he came in my hands. 

It was a sex filled flight. I exchanged my number with his and told him that I would call him when my husband goes out. I also told Mukesh what happened 
on our way to the hotel. Mukesh said he has some picnic plans with his clients and business partners in Singapore, so he asked me to stay at the room 
itself and call Manoj over, if I want to. I said okay to it and we reached the hotel. 

Next day Mukesh and his partners were supposed to meet their client. And I was supposed to escort them and then bring the clients back to the hotel 
room while Mukesh would go out with his partners. 
Like Reply
ESCORT FOR A BUSINESS MEET FUNCTION (PART-3)

We reached the hotel and I got freshened up washing my face only. I still wore all my ornaments and saree and the blouse. Mukesh had told me that 
we shall go for dinner and he will come back to the room and fuck me. I was so horny. So I washed my face and did my make in the washroom itself.
Mukesh was outside watching TV lying on the bed. I combed my long silky hair and tied it to a bun and stuck my hair stick into the bun. The hair stick 
had an ornamental hanging. I looked in to the mirror and I was ready for some display of my assets. I just wanted to look attractive to the men in 
the hotel. I had only a single layer of pallu over my chest, so that my cleavage would be visible properly. My back was anyway open with just a string and 
it's knot and it's long hanging latkan resting on the mound of my big round plump bums. I looked like a hot married woman now. I came out of the 
washroom and Mukesh was horny to see me. I just blushed when he checked me from head to toe. 

Mukesh : Ufffff bhabhi tum ekdum shaadi shuda rundi lag rahi ho abhi. Aaj toh neeche restaurant mein bohot mard tumhe dekhenge aur mann mein hi 
tumhara bang bhi karenge. Ekdum chuddakkad lag rahi ho. 

Me : Tum bhi na Mukesh, hamesha mera mazaak udate rehte ho. ufffff

Mukesh : Khud hi dekh lo aaj dinner ke waqt. Waise tumhe us Manoj ne kiya. 

Me : Kuch nahi, maine sirf ek handjob diya use. 

Mukesh : Tumne uska mu mein nahi liya ?

Me : Ha liya. Bas short tha woh. 

Mukesh : Achcha, toh woh tumhe yaha room mein chodne aa raha hai na?

Me : [Blushing] Ha ... 

Mukesh : Uffff bhabhi kya sharmaati ho tum chudai ke naam se.

In between the conversation he had got up and was holding me around my waist. He kissed my cheeks in between and was pressing my big round bums.

Mukesh : Aapka yeh chudai ke naam se sharmaana hi mera lund khada kar deta hai. Ufff bhabhi aapki yeh badi moti ghodi gaand is tight saare se ekdum 
uthkar dikh raha hai. Aur aapke yeh badi moti aam bhi ekdum chuddakkad hai. Jab koi housekeeper aaye toh tum nangi hi ghoomna room ke andar. 

Me : Ufff Mukesh tum kitne gande mard ho... Tum mujhe kaha kaha nangi ghumaoge ?

Mukesh : Tum bhi toh ek madak aur gandi shaadi shuda rundi ho na bhabhiiiii.... Mera bas chale toh main tumhe kapde pehenne hi nahi du..

I patted him and we again smooched for sometime. It was already 8 in the evening so we left for the restaurant to have dinner. I was going to have a 
light dinner because I knew Mukesh was going to ride me that night. The restaurant was downstairs inside the same hotel where we were staying. We 
reached the ground floor and the men at the reception and some men sitting in the lounge area were staring at me. I walked in the same seductive 
way shaking my big round plump bums left and right. There were some Indian men sitting at a table for dinner. Mukesh loved to see me flirting with men 
and then he would fuck me with all that in his mind. So Mukesh asked me if I wanted to repeat the airport incident again with the Indian men having 
dinner at a corner. He asked if I wanted to flirt with them. I told Mukesh that I don't mind and I told him that I was ready. Mukesh said then after sometime 
I will make an entry and you say that I am your husband. Okay ?

I said ok and we seperated before they could see us both. Mukesh was supposed to call me and keep the phone on so that he can hear what we are 
talking. I walked towards the table where the men were sitting. There were 5 of them. I walked past their table and I dropped my long hanging purse 
down in front of them. I had not attached my pallu to my blouse with a pin. So when I bent to pick up the purse my pallu fell down and it exposed my 
deep cleavage and my plump boobs. I knew all the men were staring at my deep neck blouse and the deep cleavage. I got back and adjusted my pallu 
and wore it back on my shoulder and also hung my long strapped purse over my shoulder. I looked at them and 2 guys from that asked me if I was 
okay. I just blushed and said I am okay. I walked away swaying my big round plump bums left and right and I knew the 2 guys were actually watching me 
from behind. I sat on a table some 3 tables away from them. After a while a waiter came to me and asked me what I would like to order. I said for the 
time being just get me an orange juice as I was waiting for my husband to come from the room. So the waiter took my order and I was on my phone. I 
was also looking at the men from the corner of my eyes, when I caught the 2 men continuously staring at me and I would just blush when they stared.
After sometime the 3 men left the group and only the 2 guys who were staring at me were left behind. They were talking amongst themselves and in 
between looking at me. I would blush and they would smile. I would smile back. After a while they got up and came to my table and asked if they could 
join me. I said okay and smiled. They sat down and said that they also stay in the same hotel and that they had come to Singapore for vacations. They 
asked about me. I thought in my mind, not to give them my actual name as they were staying in the same hotel. I said my name is Suja and I am in 
Singapore with my husband, who is on an official tour. 

They asked me where my husband was, I told them that he is getting ready after a short nap and will join me for dinner soon. They started flirting with 
me saying that I looked beautiful and that I look very hot in the saree and the deep neck blouse and also that I had a very nice and beautiful face. Their 
names were Charan and Sameer. Charan asked if I also go with my husband for the official work everyday. I said no, I just stay at the room and in the 
evening when he returns we go out. Sameer said that was not fair enough and asked if they could take me out. I said am not sure but will let them know 
if I want to go out. I told them I usually stay in the room only. Charan said they can give me company if I want, I just blushed and said ok. They gave me 
their room number and asked me to call if a company was needed. Mukesh called me by then. He was watching me from somewhere but I didn't know 
where. I picked up the phone and he asked me to keep it on. I said okay and kept my phone on the table upside down. They asked me who it was and 
I told them that it was my husband. Charan asked if he is coming down to the restaurant. I said, no, he said that he will be going out for a meeting again 
and will return after 2 hours and asked me to have my dinner. I showed them that I was sad. Sameer said that they will have dinner together and then 
they will spend sometime with me till my husband comes back. I just blushed and said okay to it. It was only 7.30 ish in the evening so I had plenty of 
time to spend with them before going back to the room or may be Mukesh suddenly comes and picks me up to return to the room. They said they had 
dinner so they will just have some juice. I also ordered for a soup and I was already having my orange juice which the waiter had brought. I started 
sucking the juice with the straw and I was also looking at them erotically while sucking the juice. I was sitting on a sofa and they both on the chair 
across the table. Charan got up and went to the bar counter and said something to the waiter and when he came back he sat next to me. And sat 
very close to me. Sameer said,"Charan we should both sit on either sides of Suja bhabhi." By then the waiter came to us and said that we might have 
to change our table because this was reserved by someone else and he forgot to mention that. So we reluctantly got up and he directed us to another 
table which was a little inside and wasn't very well lit. It was dark there. It only had 3 tables around. So we went and sat on the sofa and now while sitting 
Sameer said that they want to sit on my either sides. I just blushed and said okay to it.So Sameer went inside first and then he gave me his hand so I 
can get inside, and then Charan held me from behind on sides of my waist and I slowly sat down. Charan also sat and said,"Suja bhabhi aapki kamar 
ekdum mast aur shape mein hai." 

Sameer : Kamar kya, inka toh poora shareer shape mein hai. 

Charan : Ha Sameer Suja bhabhi sach mein ekdum sexy hai.

I patted Charan who was sitting on my left hand side and blushed on his remark. 

Me : Tum dono jab se mile ho tab se mera mazaak uda rahe ho. 

Sameer : Nahi bhabhi, bilkul nahi. Aap sach mein bohot sexy ho. 

Me : Tum sabhi mard ek jaise ho. Ishhh

I blushed and then Sameer kept his hand on my right hand and Charan kept his hand around my waist from behind, from my left side. I just shook with 
little shock and much horniness. They asked if I was okay with them holding my hands and touching me. I said it's okay and blushed. Sameer started 
to rub my hands and slowly moved on to my thighs after a while. Charan also slowly moved his hands from my waist to my open naked back and 
was running his fingers all around and then slowly went down to rest his hands on my big round plump ass. They kept talking to me while they were 
caressing me. All naughty talks, slowly and steadily went towards spending the night at their room. They said they wanted to spend some good time 
with a beautiful sexy lady like me and I just blushed to it. 

Sameer : Bolo na Suja bhabhi. Tum aaogi na ? Hamare kamre mein aaj raat ke liye ? 

Me : [blushing] Dekhti hu. Mere pati shayad aa jayenge tab tak.. toh phir main nahi aa sakti. Kal shayad unki aur ek meeting hai. Toh dekhti hu tab 
aati hu. 

Charan : Suja bhabhi tum sach mein ekdum sweet aur sexy bhabhi ho.

Me : [patting Charan on his comment] Par hum teeno karenge kya kamre mein? 

Sameer : Bhabhi hum teeno milkar kuch masti karenge.. Aapko masti pasand hai ? 

Me : Kaisi masti ?

Charan : Kuch sexy masti karte hai.

I just blushed and said okay to it. Charan was keeping on pressing my plump ass with his hands behind me and Sameer's hands were on my crotch from 
over the saree itself. I was enjoying all the touching and pressing they were doing which was making me hornier. But I had to control. Our dinner came and 
I had ordered just a salad and one more juice. They also had something light and a juice. I sipped the juice with my red lips and they were staring at me. 

Me : Kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rahe ho mujhe ? 

Charan : Kuch nahi Suja bhabhi. Dekh rahe hai ke kitna achcha tum choosti ho. 

Me : [patting him] Natkhat ho tum. Tum dono bohot naughty ho.

Sameer : Kya tumhe naughty log pasand nahi Suja bhabhi ?

Me : Ha bohot pasand hai. 

I started having the salad and it had cheese which was on my lips all over. I licked some of them and they again stared at me. 

Me : Ab kya hua? Kya dekh rahe ho ? 

Sameer : Suja bhabhi tum kitne achche se chat rahi ho. 

Charan : Ha Suja bhabhi. Aap kitne achche se choosti ho aur chatati ho. Kya tum hamare liye kuch aur choos or chat sakti ho ?

Me : Kya hai woh "kuch aur" ?

Sameer : Suja bhabhi woh yeh hai. 

Saying that he took my hand and kept my hand on his crotch which was already semi erect and hard under his pants. 

Charan : Suja bhabhi aur yeh bhi.

Charan also took my left hand and kept my hand on his crotch which was also in the same semi erect condition. I blushed as both my hands were on 
their crotches and I was also horny. I said in a very erotic way," unggghhhhhh ha karoongi naaa ungggg uffffff.." 

They asked me to rub them from over the pant itself. I looked around and since it was a dark corner and barely some customers to the other end of 
the restaurant, I started rubbing them and held their dick in my hands from over their pants itself. I was jerking them hard and Sameer looked at my 
face and slowly held my red juicy meaty lips in between his thumb and index finger and pinched and rubbed my lower lip and cleaned the little cheese 
which was remaining on my lips. Charan from my left side, still holding my big round bums in his palm and pressing them, kissed my left cheek. Sameer 
after cleaning my lips gave a long lick on my right cheek. Ufffffffffffff I was burning with lust sitting in between 2 stranger men who were seducing me in 
a public place. They kept doing it for a while till my phone rang. It was Mukesh. They asked me to pick up the call and put it on loudspeaker. I put it on 
loudspeaker as I had already told Mukesh to act as my husband and talk normally without disclosing our plan where he had actually let me to go with 
the 2 men. 

Me : Hello Mukesh.

Mukesh : Kya kar rahi ho aur kaha ho? 

Me : Kha rahi hu.

Mukesh : Kya ? 

Me : Do saucage order ki hai, thodi creamy cheese ke saath. Wahi choos rahi hu, I mean, kha rahi hu. unnggghhhh (I moaned as Sameer rubbed my 
crotch harder.)

Mukesh : Kya hua? Siskariyan kyu le rahi ho?

Me : Kuch nahi garam thi woh saucage. Khaate waqt garmi lagi mujhe. 

Mukesh : Theek hai sambhalkar khana. 

Me : Ha darling, yeh dono saucages ne mujhe bohot garam kar diya hai. 

Mukesh said that he will be coming in half an hour and then will have his dinner in the room itself, so asked me to order something and to deliver at our 
room. So I said okay and hung up the phone. I didn't wanted to go out with the men that night because I had dressed up and got all the nakhra make up 
done just to be Mukesh's RUNDI. 

I spent half an hour doing the same heated talks and they knew that I was a dirty married woman. They said that they will wait for me the next day. I said 
that I will call them the next day after my husband leaves for his meetings. They managed to smooch me in the restaurant itself and also fondled my boobs 
and my bums till I got a call from Mukesh saying that he had reached the hotel and will be coming inside in 5 minutes. I took my lipstick and applied little 
on my smudged lips and I took my long stringed bag and walked out of the restaurant looking back to the Charan and Sameer and giving them a flying kiss 
and also swaying my big round meaty bums left and right for them. 

I went out and Mukesh came and we took the elevator and went back to the room. Mukesh asked me how was the time spent with the 2 men. I said 
they seduced me taking me to a dark corner in the restaurant and they have also asked me to come to their room tomorrow morning when you will go 
for your meeting. He said," wow, Chaitrali bhabhi, tum sach mein ek chudakkad rundi ho." Saying that he slapped my ass and hugged me and kissed my 
lips. 

Mukesh held my pallu and pulled it and unwound my saree as I turned round and round. Now I was only in my tight underskirt and my deep cut blouse 
with the back open. My kamarband around my waist, my long silky thick hair tied to a bun waiting to be opened. Long mangalsutra hanging till my navel 
line. Nose rings shining on my nose and my bright red lips waiting to be smooched and licked and fucked. My red bangles waiting to make some sound 
while my body moved to and fro with Mukesh's hard thrust inside my slutty cunt. And around my neck the pearl choker necklace which would act as 
a dog's colar while Mukesh made me move around naked like a dog and fuck me in every corner of the room. Oh all these thoughts were starting to 
make me horny and wet. 

Mukesh's hands went to the side of my waist and held the knot of my red velvet underskirt. He pulled the knot and it opened and he pulled my underskirt 
down as it was pretty tight around my big round tight bums and eventually it fell on the floor and I lifted my legs and came out of the underskirt. Now I 
was only wearing my red thong and my deep neck blouse. He turned me around and slowly pulled the knot of my back open-deep cut blouse and my 
blouse came out off my shoulders exposing my big round melons. He was behind and his crotch was hitting my bums with his pants on. I turned around 
and he made me kneel down. His crotch was right in front of my face and I kept my hands on them and slowly pulled the chain down. His pants dropped 
down and now his grown semi erect banana was waiting to swing out of his underwear. I spat on his crotch over his underwear and licked with my tongue.
I could feel the hardness on my tongue. His manhood was just waiting for my mouth. I pulled the elastic of the underwear down and his big thick dick 
sprung out and hit my cheeks. I held it with my hand and my red bangles made some clinking sounds. I started to move it back and forth. My mouth 
opened slowly, parting my wet red lips and my wet tongue came out. I placed the head of his dick on my tongue and swallowed it inside. I started giving 
him blows in and out, in and out. He held my head in his hands and slowly was pushing his dick inside my mouth. I kept sucking it hard and his dick was 
covered with my saliva and my lipstick. He was moaning,"Ahhhhh Chaitrali bhabhi, aur choos mere lund ko rundiiiii...... Meri chuddakkad ghodi raand hai 
tu Chaitrali bhabhi. Raanddd Aur chooss..." I sucked him hard and he was hard now. He made me stand up and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and 
pulled my red thong down and I was now completely nude in front of him. He looked at me. My face with my make up, red sindoor on my forehead, red 
sindoor bindi, big round eyes with eye shadows and mascara for eye lashes, my nose ring with a hanging ornament on it, hitting my red juicy meaty lips, 
a black dot over my lipline, my pearl choker necklace, hanging earings, long mangalsutra, red bangles, further down my kamarband around my navel line, 
then my shaved glistening pussy, further down my anklet, and then my toe rings. I was completely nude lying in front of him with all my ornaments and 
my sluttiness. He came over and started pinching my right nipples and sucking my left nipple with his lips. He licked and made circles around my nipples with 
his tongue. He came over me and held both my boobs in his hands and pulled them towards each other and pushed his dick in between them and gave 
me a boobjob. I looked down and it kept hitting my lips with every thrust it made. My nose ring also was moving with every thrust. He then strapped my 
long mangalsutra around his dick and again fucked my mouth. After a while of fucking my mouth he asked me to turn around and stand like a dog. 

Mukesh : Ghodi ban ja meri rundi bhabhi. Tujhe main peeche se kutiya jaise chodunga meri rundi ghodi. 

Uff I was so horny I got up and turned around. I stood on my four and he could only see my big round plump ass and my kamarband from behind. He 
also saw my long silky hair tied to a bun with a hairstick which also had a hanging. I asked him if he wants to open my hair. 

Mukesh : Nahi ghodi, tumhare baal automatically khul jayenge chudai ke beech. 

Me : Toh phir shuru karo naaa ungggghhhhh...

He was rubbing the head around my wet drenching pussy and teasing me. 

Me : Mukesshhhhh apni rakheyl ko aise mat tadpao naaa..... thoko naaa jaanu. Tumhari RAAND BHABHI hu mainnnn aahhhhhh

Mukesh pushed his dick slowly inside and started fucking me. I was moaning,"Ahhhhhh Mukesshhhhh aur zor se thokooo..." 

Mukesh : RAAND SAALI, kutiya ghodi bhabhi hai tu... Veshiya raand hai... Meri gandi shadi shuda RUNDI hai ahhhhhh

Me : Oh h h Mukesh aur thoko zor zor se thoko apni veshiya bhabhi raand ko ahhhhhhhh..

As he fucked me harder and deeper my hair stick was geting loose. Finally after some hard thrusting it came off and my long silky thick black hair opened 
and Mukesh held it in his hand like a rope and pulled it towards him. My head went back a bit as he pulled my hair and fucked me deeper. It was like  he 
was holding a leash and I was his dog...

Mukesh : Kya badi moti chudakkad gaand hai rundi bhabhi tumhari. Aur tumhari yeh gaand tak lambe ghane silky baal toh ekdum thukai ke layak hai meri 
RUNDI MAADAK GHODI BHABHI. Oh meri chuddakkad raaanddddd hai tu meri bhabhi kutiyaaaaa..... Tum meri rakheyl ho bhabhiraand....

My plump gaand was bouncing on and off his thighs with every push he gave to my wet slutty chut. My hair was pulled and the thukai was increasing it's 
pace. I was such a slut. A married whore. A perfect RUNDI BHABHI.....

After a while of fucking me hard and deep Mukesh asked me to turn around and open my mouth. He looked at my slutty face as I slowly and seducingly 
opened my mouth parting my red wet slutty lips and put my tongue out. He pushed his dick inside and holding my hair tight in his hand he fucked my 
mouth in and out just like he fucked my cunt. I moaned as he fucked my mouth. He smudged my round sindoor bindi with his thumb and smudged it. 
He removed his dick out and slapped my entire face with it while I kept my tongue out and mouth open like a hungry bitch wanting for me. He was about 
to cum and he again pushed his dick inside. He fucked me hard again and I felt his hot thick liquid flowing inside my mouth. I didn't take his dick out and 
kept sucking it. His cum was all over my mouth. He took his dick out and I spat all that cum on his dick and kept licking like a dog. He looked at my 
destroyed face and open silky long hair and said he wanted to fuck my hair now. So he stood up on the bed and I was sitting. He took my hair in his 
hand and rolled it around his dick. He started jerking his dick with my hair around it and I kept moaning for him. He again after sometime came on my 
silky hair. He said he wanted to fuck me in every corner of the room and if possible also fuck me in the hotel's swimming pool. He wanted to make me a 
whore for everyone and it made me horny. 

Evening he went for a short meeting with his clients, who were to return to the hotel with him and was supposed to spend the night with he while Mukesh 
was away partying with his friends in Singapore. I was to make his clients(3 men) happy that night. I was such a RUNDI. The next day after that night I was 
booked for sex by Charan and Sameer in their room. 
Like Reply
MET VINAY AT THE HOSPITAL (PART-1)

Suresh was away working so I was all alone and engaged myself in taking tuitions for boys in our society and also having fun with the men in our society.
I was regularly going out with Mukesh (a businessman who used to take me with him during his official tours and meeting clients) and he used to take me 
shopping and meet his clients. One day Mukesh had to go to see his doctor for regular check up and his family was away from the city. So he had asked 
me to accompany him to the hospital. I said okay to it. He told me that he will come to pick me up by 10 in the morning. So in the morning I woke up 
and had my tea. I went for a shower, a hot shower. Came out and was thinking on what to wear for the hospital. It wasn't anything exciting but I just 
thought to wear a simple chiffon reddish orange transparent saree and a deep cut-back open blouse. I took out my clothes and wore my thong and 
then my tight underskirt and then I wore my blouse. I looked into the mirror and I had to do my make up and hair. I blow dried my long silky black hair 
and then combed and tied it to a bun with a hair stick. That is very regular of me to do. Then I applied basic make up, foundation and stuff. I did my 
mascara and then my eye shadow. I took my red lipstick and applied it on my meaty lips. I rubbed on my lips as men rub their dick on it. I looked into 
the mirror and the mirror was staring at me making me blush. Then I took my nose ring and wore it. I took my sindoor dibbi and put sindoor on my 
matha (forehead) and then made a round bindi out of it. I made a black dot above my upper lips in the centre. I wore my long mangalsutra and also my 
kamarband. Keeping it simple I went ahead with wearing my saree tight around my curves. My pallu was long behind, so that I could hold it around my 
waist till my right side. 

I got up and looked into my mirror and I looked pretty attractive and sexy. I got a call from Mukesh saying he was down waiting for me. I wore my 
high heels, hung my sling bag on my shoulder and left locking the door. I met my neighbor uncle and he gave me a kiss on my cheeks as usual. I 
reached downstairs and got into Mukesh's car. We drove to the hospital and took a token from the reception to meet the doctor. It was on the first 
floor. We took the lift, where some men were staring at me and I just blushed. Mukesh was standing just behind me. We reached the first floor and 
got out of the lift. There was a good amount of patients waiting to see the doctor and waiting seats were very less. And they were occupied by some 
seniors. So we stood there with the other patients waiting for our turn. Mostly there were men but not in a condition to stare or flirt with me. So I took 
out my phone from my long sling bag and was checking my messages. But I could see some male nurses checking me out whenever they walked past 
me. And I just blushed looking at them. Some came and sat at their nurse station and were staring at me. They were continuosly checking me out and I 
was blushing whenever they looked at me and smiled. 

After a while I saw one more male nurse coming towards me and smiling. I had seen him earlier and was trying to locate him. And he walked towards 
and said,"Hello Chaitrali how are you?" I looked little lost and he said that he was my classmate in college, Vinay.. I thought," Yess he was from my college.
How can I forget him." I shook hands with him and he gave me a nice tight handshake looking me in my eye. I just blushed and said,"Chhodo na meri 
haath ko." He then left my hand. He asked me what I was doing in the hospital as he looked behind me and saw Mukesh. Mukesh came towards us and he 
asked if he was my husband and Vinay introduced himself and so did Mukesh. Vinay told Mukesh that I was his college mate and we studied together 
looking at me. I didn't go to correct Vinay saying that Mukesh is not my husband. Mukesh held me from behind around my waist and Vinay kept asking 
about me. It was Mukesh's turn to see the doctor as his token got called. Mukesh said he'll be back. I said okay. Another male nurse called Vinay and he 
also left for a moment saying that he will come back.

I looked around and there were 2 men who were not patient I guess and were staring at me. I turned my back towards all the patients and the nurse 
station and opened my hair stick. My long silky black hair opened and cascaded down till the level of my big round plump ass. I put my hand inside 
my hair and opened it properly and with my fingers just roughly combed them and tied it back to a bun and stuck my hair stick in it. When I turned around 
all the male patients and the male nurses were staring at me from behind. I just blushed and I saw Vinay coming towards me. He also saw the entire 
thing. He came to me and whispered,"Chaitrali, tumne toh sabhi mardo ko ghayal kar diya, apne lambe ghane baalo ko kholkar. Tum aaj bhi utni hi maal 
lagti ho jaise college mein thi. Tumhara pati ko aane mein thoda time lagega shayad, kyunki yeh doctor apne patients se kuch jyada baat karta hai, toh 
tab tak tum mere room mein baith sakti ho. Aaogi? " 

Me : Ha theek hai, par mere pati bahar aaye toh kaise samjhungi ? 

Vinay : Woh main mere colleague ko batata hu. Chalo chalte hai.

On the way he whispered something in his ears and his male colleague gave me a naughty smile. He was also tall and handsome. I blushingly returned 
a smile. Vinay took me to his room which was small, with a small bed for patients when they come for injections. It also had a shelf in which all his tools 
and equipments were stored. Vinay closed the door behind me and also locked it from inside. 

Me : Lock kyu kar diya darwaja?

Vinay : Koi disturb karega nahi toh.

I just blushed and said okay. He made me sit on the bed for which I had to climb a single step. He held my hands and I climbed up and had my seat slowly 
placing my big round bums over it. He complimented my chiffon reddish orange saree and I just blushed. He could see my deep cleavage through my deep 
cut blouse. 

Vinay : Chaitrali tum abhi bhi maal lagti ho. 

Me : Tum bhi na. chedna abhi tak nahi chhoda.

He was standing right in front of me, staring at me. Both his hands went behind me and held me by my waist and said, " Chedne jaisi cheez hi toh hai tu 
Chaitrali. College ka peon mujhe mila tha aur pooch raha tha tumhare baare mein."

Me : Achcha ? Kya pooch raha tha? 

Vinay : Pooch raha tha ke woh Chaitrali item ka shaadi hua kya? Milti hai kya woh maal ? 

I just blushed and remembered that he had also briefly enjoyed me during my college days. We used to kiss and fondle and I used to give him handjobs and 
blowjobs during our college days. Vinay also had joined once and both the men had enjoyed my blowjob. Never got a chance to get fucked by them but now 
Vinay was filled with lust seeing me after so many years. 

Vinay held my waist from behind and pressed both sides of my waist and then his hands went slowly to my bums and I parted my legs slowly and he stood in 
between my legs. 

Vinay : Chaitrali tum is saree mein ekdum chudakkad lag rahi ho. Shaadi shuda item.

I just blushed and he kissed my cheeks and slowly came towards my lips and kissed my lips. He slowly put  his tongue out and pushed it inside my mouth. My 
lips slowly parted and let his tongue in and both our tongue rolled with each other. We smooched for a sometime while  he pressed my bums and his hands 
also went inside my pallu and fondled my boobs from over my deep cut back open blouse. He dropped the pallu of my transparent reddish orange saree and 
he was looking at my cleavage and kissed my cleavage with lust. He spat on my cleavage and gave long licks with his wet tongue. I had held his hair tight and 
was pulling him more towards my boobs. He untied the knot of my blouse behind and slowly slid the hands of my blouse through my shoulders. Slowly the 
cloth came down revealing my big round plump boobs and my already hard tight nipples. 

Vinay : Ufffff Chaitrali teri aam toh abhi bhi utni hi chuddakkad hai aur pyaasi hai. Inhe chooskar kitne saal ho gaye. 

Saying that he slowly touched my nipple tip with the tip of his tongue. I moaned and he slowly gripped my nipple with his lips and started sucking on them. I 
was moaning and pushing my boobs more towards his mouth. His hands were fondling my big round bums. I threw my head back and was thoroughly enjoying 
the way he was sucking my nipples. Vinay kept teasing my nipples by licking all around my nipples and making circles around my nipple with his wet tongue.

Me : Ufffff Vinay tum mere aamo ko bohot achche se choos rahe ho aahhhhhhhhhh aur chooso..

Vinay pulled my nipples by holding them in between his lips and I was very horny. He kept sucking me hard and I was moaning. My cleavage and nipples were all 
wet with his saliva. He then made me get down from the bed and I knelt down and opened the zip of his pants. His manhood sprung out and hit my cheeks. I 
blushed looking at it. He held my hair stick and pulled it out of my hair bun and my long silky hair opened and cascaded down. Some even fell on my face. He 
removed the hair on my face and I looked at him giving slutty expression and biting my lower lip. He held my long silky hair in his hands and slowly brought it 
towards my red lips and touched my lips. He slapped the tip of his dick on my red wet lips and I slowly put my tongue out to suck it. He placed his dick on my 
tongue out and pushed it inside my mouth. My nose ring shook left and right when he pushed his dick inside my mouth. It slowly went through my lips and 
then into the depths of my mouth and I started sucking it hungrily. He held my silky long black hair tight in his hands and was fucking my mouth thoroughly. I 
was loving it as I was giving him a blowjob after a long time. His other hand was on my big round boobs pressing them and kneading my nipples in between. 
Ohhhhhh he was screwing me so nicely. Suddenly in between the blowjob my phone rang and it was Mukesh calling me. Vinay saw it and asked,"Ab kya kare ?
Tumhara pati bula raha hai." I said it is okay, let me check what is it. 

Me : Hello Mukesh.

Mukesh : Hello Chaitrali I finished seeing the doctor. Are you with your friend? 

Me : Yes Mukesh, he is showing me around the hospital.[Vinay was pinching my nipples and slapping my lips while I spoke to Mukesh.] Ahhhh I think it will take 
sometime, it is a big hospital.

Mukesh :  [hearing me moan] Kya hua tumhare aawaz ko. 

Me :  [I was on speaker as I had held Vinay's dick in one hand.] Kuch nahi Mukesh, yaha chalte chalte slip hua thoda. 

I looked at Vinay giving all the whore ish expressions possible. And then Mukesh said that he was in a hurry and to come home later once my tour in the hospital 
is finished. I said okay and hung up the phone. 

Vinay : Chaitrali kya RAAND hai tu, saali, pati se baat karte waqt kisi aur mard se nangi hokar chudwa rahi hai aur pati se jhooth bhi bol rahi hai. Tujhe kutiya jaise 
chodunga aajjjj

Me : Ha Vinay mujhe apni RAAND banakar chodo aaj is room mein, jaise college mein the. Tumhari RAAND hu main, shaadi shuda kutiya RUNDI.

Vinay pulled my hair and slapped on my face with his hard dick. 

Vinay : RAAND hai tu Chaitrali, ek shaadi shuda ghodi rundi hai tu.

He kept me on the bed making me stand up and spread my legs. He kept my legs on his shoulders and slowly pushed his dick inside my wet cunt. He started 
giving strokes into the depths of my slutty wet chut. His hands were on my big round firm boobs. I brought my long hair to my front and bit my lips and was 
looking at him in a slutty way.

Vinay : [ while fucking me ] Ghodi saali, chudakkad raand hai tu Chaitrali. Tujhe main apne doctor friend se bhi chudwaunga... Tu chudwaogi na meri Chaitrali raand?

Me : [moaning] ha chudwaungi main tumse aur tumhare friend seeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhh unggghhhhhhhhhh Chodo mujhe ahhhh aur jor jor se chodooo naaaaa.
Barbaad kar do. Mujhe apni personal rakheyl jaise chodo..... Main ek gandi shadi shuda raaand hu aaaa.a....

Vinay turned me around and kept my one leg on the bed and other leg on the floor and he went behind me. He held my long silky hair and slowly pushed his dick 
inside my chut from behind. I was half standing and half inclined on the bed with my one leg. He kept pushing me back and forth from behind and I was moaning 
with pleasure. 

I was such a whore. I was an escort for a businessman (Mukesh) who took me to a hospital where I met my college mate, who thought Mukesh was my 
husband and then took me away from Mukesh and himself fucking me. Ohhhhh I was a perfect slut whom Suresh always dreamt of. 

Vinay fucked me for quite a while and then someone knocked the door. Vinay stopped and went to the check the door, making me lay on the bed drawing the 
curtain of the bed. He peeped outside and it was his doctor friend. Vinay took him inside and locked the door from inside. Vinay told him that he was fucking a 
college whore whom he met in the hospital today after a long time. Doctor friend got sexcited and said if he can see me. Vinay said he will finish fucking me and 
then they can both fuck me together. I was so horny listening to all this lying on the bed behind the curtain, completely nude. Vinay came in drawing back the 
curtain and started fucking me again. He continued for sometime while Doctor was sitting outside, as the curtain was closed. Vinay took his dick out and he was 
ready to cum. So he came on my hands while I gave him a handjob. Vinay called the doctor inside and the doctor came inside opening the curtain. I was still lying 
on the bed and had covered myself with a bed sheet. Vinay said that he will wait outside and asked the doctor to draw the curtain. 

MET VINAY AT THE HOSPITAL (PART-2)

The doctor came in and looked at me. I was lying down covering my nude body with a bedsheet and I had covered my face with my hands feeling shy. My fingers 
had red nail polish on my long nicely maintained nails. He could see my red glass bangles and my open long silky hair which flowed down from the edge of the bed.
He slowly kept his hands on my hands and removed them from my face. I just turned my face to my right with my eyes closed. He turned me around to face him 
with his hands on my chin. He said,"Uffff kitni khoobsurat ho tum. Aankhen kholo jaaneman." I slowly opened my eyes which had eye liner and mascara on it's 
lashes. I looked at him and he was a handsome doctor, well built and face was also very manly. Clean shaved dark black hair. I blushed looking at him. He called 
up to Vinay and said,"Mast maal yaar teri yeh dost." He kept his hands on my cheeks and slowly rubbed my cheeks and his thumb went to my red juicy lips and 
rubbed it from left to right and right to left. He held my lower lip in between his thumb and index finger and pinched and I left a slight moan,"Ahhhhhhhh..." 

Doctor : Vinay yeh maal ekdum madak bhi hai yaar. Kya adaaye hai iske. 

Vinay : Ha ekdum rundi item hai..

My ex college mate and a stranger man who was a doctor were talking dirty about me and I was enjoying lying nude in front of them. Doctor could see my cleavage 
and below that the bedsheet which covered my body. His hands slowly went from my face towards my neck and then my cleavage. My eyes closed and my chest 
went up automatically by the carressing. His finger slowly pulled the bedsheet down exposing my big round boobs and then my nipples, then my navel and finally my 
glistening slutty cunt and then my thighs and legs which were one above the other and my hands went to my cunt, covering it from him, feeling shy. He looked at 
me from tip to toe and was looking at my big round boobs. He slowly pressed them and shook it left to right. His hands could barely cover my boobs and he slowly 
bent down to kiss my right nipple. He kissed and made circles with his wet tongue around the aerola and with other hand he was pinching my left nipple. I was 
enjoying and giving him horny and slutty looks while he played with my nipples and sucked and licked my boobs. My boobs were wet with his saliva now and he 
slowly held my hands. He looked at my hands with nails polished with red nail polish and nicely maintained long nails. He said,"In khoobsurat haathon mein toh 
kuch bada hi dena chahiye. Kya tum logi kuch bada in sexy haathon mein ?" I knew what he meant but acted as if I didn't. I asked,"Kya bada dena chahiye ?" He 
took my hands and first kissed and then kept it on his crotch area just above the zip of his pants. He pressed my hands on his crotch and I slowly held his 
semi erect dick from outside itself and started slowly rubbing it. I held his chain with my fingers and slowly pulled the chain down and unbuttoned his pant. He 
dropped his pants down and I rubbed his dick from over his underwear. And then I put my hands inside and pulled it out. It was hard thick and big in size. He 
asked if I liked it. I just blushed and he knew I loved it. 

Doctor : Yeh tum apne mu mein lena chahogi ?

Me : Mmmm loongi. 

Doctor : Choosogi ise ?

Me : Ha choosungi .... ahhhhhh 

I was jerking his dick with my hands and slowly he came and stood in front of my face. I was still lying down. So I turned around by the edge of the bed. He slowly 
slapped my red lips with his dick. I closed my eyes in an erotic way and told him,"Meri naazuk hothon ko aise mat maro naaa." He was horny with my slutiness 
and slowly pushed his dick inside my red lips and further into my mouth. My mouth was filled with his big thick dick and I started sucking it holding it in my hand.
He drew my hands on to his balls and I was carressing his balls with his dick in my mouth. He could see his dick in my red wet mouth, my eyes closed and my 
silky long hair open. He held my hair in one hand and started pinching and fondling my boobs and nipples with another hand. I was very horny for him now. His 
dick was hard and he removed it from my mouth. Then he left my hair and went and stood in between my legs and kept them on his shoulders. He spat on my 
already went cunt and slowly pushed his dick inside. Uffffff it was digging me inside out and I started moaning. He bent on to me and started sucking my nipples 
and licking my boobs. He was drilling me very nicely. His was bigger than Vinay. He then left my nipples and started smooching me with his tongue rolling inside 
my mouth with my tongue. 

Doctor : Kya tum hum dono ke saath chudvana chahti ho? 

Me : [ Moaning ] uffffff haaaa chodo mujhe saath milkar. Main tum dono ki Rundi hu. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doctor called Vinay to come inside the curtained area. 

Doctor : Vinay andar aaja, is rundi ko hum dono milkar chodenge. 

Vinay came inside and he was also horny now. He pushed his dick inside my mouth and holding my hair he started fucking my mouth. On one side of the bed Doctor 
was fucking my slutty cunt and the other side Vinay was fucking my rundi mouth. My mangalsutra was moving up and down in between my boobs. Vinay held both 
my boobs together tight and slapped my nipples with his dick. He then again started fucking my mouth. Doctor fucked me for sometime and then asked Vinay to 
change positions. 

Doctor : Vinay hum dono isko chodkar is rundi ka mu apne paani se bhar denge...

Vinay : Kyu Chaitrali, tumhe koi problem hogi is se? 

Me : Nahi Vinayyyy main toh chahti hu ke tum dono mujhe nehla do apni rundi ko apne paani seeee ahhhh.

Vinay increased his speed of fucking my cunt and doctor also increased his speed in my mouth. They both fucked me for sometime and doctor and Vinay drained 
all their cum in my mouth one by one. I spent around an hour there and Vinay asked if I could replace a nurse who's going on leave for a month. I told him that I'll 
have to ask Suresh about it. 

I was basically going to be their nurse whore for a  month in the hospital and no idea for who all in the hospital. I would be like a married whore nurse. I thought in 
my mind that, may be some patients might also fuck me in the hospital in their ward. So I called Suresh and asked for his permission to work as a nurse for a 
month. He said but you don't know about the job. I told him that Vinay will take care of that part. So Suresh said,"So basically they want someone to fuck for a 
month isn't it." I just blushed and Suresh said,"Kya kutiya RAAND hai tu Chaitrali. I love you so much. Okay go for it. No problem." 

So I went to the Vinay and told him that I was ready for the substitute job. 
Like Reply
Should I continue ?
Like Reply
pleas post all part witch was on xossip and then start new story from there
Like Reply
Please continue this hot story
Like Reply
Please write new parts for this story kindly.
Like Reply
Coming soon.. writing now
Like Reply
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is keeping well. I had taken a break from posting stories. Should I start again or not ?
[+] 2 users Like sexychaitrali's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2020, 09:02 PM)sexychaitrali Wrote: Hello everyone. Hope everyone is keeping well. I had taken a break from posting stories. Should I start again or not ?

Nearly a year has gone. Come and update please. Waiting eagerly for you
Like Reply
I have recently got access to this site again.. Will start again
Like Reply