Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
(23-01-2019, 11:52 AM)mnaughty1 Wrote: how old do you want the man.. why '.?

old man are at retired age
my friend told me that '.s have done sunti...thats y it will get easy than others and gives a lot of than other....she has ab affairs with a '. friends..thats y
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I want my wife to be an online whore, she gets caught with him and got ruined. and i should look helplessly
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 01:48 AM)lucifer Wrote: I want my wife to be an online whore, she gets caught with him and got ruined. and i should look helplessly

thats real kinky and risky
Like Reply
Hi guys.. How ru all
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply
Anybody who wants do fsntady roleplay on sharing his wife / mom pm me
Like Reply
AS A START, ME AND MY WIFE WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN A APARTMENT OVERNIGHT WITH ANOTHER COUPLE.. NO TOUCHING BETWEEN COUPLES BUT ALL DAY EVERYONE SHOULD BE IN THEIR INNER WEARS. WIFES SHOULD BE BRA AND PANTIES AND MEN SHOULD BE IN THEIR UNDER WEARS ALONE. THEN WE SHOULD DO ALL DAY TODAY ACTIVITIES, LIKE HAVING COFFEE TOGETHER, WATCHING TV, COOKING, HAVING FOOD TOGETHER ETC.
Like Reply
To have threesome sex with my wife & saali where my saali becomes my bride for the night and my wife undresses me makes my dick hard and puts in her sis cunt
Like Reply
I want to be a slave for girls licking their asses pussey deinking piss ahhh
Hangout dineshdec18
[+] 1 user Likes Alpha323's post
Like Reply
want,to,hve,threesome,wid,my,girlfriend
Indian Girlfriend Naked (pics of my girl).

https://xossipy.com/thread-3938.html
Like Reply
(03-02-2019, 12:51 PM)galok2363 Wrote: want,to,hve,threesome,wid,my,girlfriend

Mast h teri gf
Like Reply
(02-02-2019, 09:05 AM)tamilselvi9780 Wrote: AS A START, ME AND MY WIFE WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN A APARTMENT OVERNIGHT WITH ANOTHER COUPLE.. NO TOUCHING BETWEEN COUPLES BUT ALL DAY EVERYONE SHOULD BE IN THEIR INNER WEARS. WIFES SHOULD BE BRA AND PANTIES AND MEN SHOULD BE IN THEIR UNDER WEARS ALONE. THEN WE SHOULD DO ALL DAY TODAY ACTIVITIES, LIKE HAVING COFFEE TOGETHER, WATCHING TV, COOKING, HAVING FOOD TOGETHER ETC.

Nice fantasy dude seems we can meetup someday
Like Reply
(24-01-2019, 12:25 AM)samdfucker Wrote: Going to Goa.... Planning to show unaware wife to waiters in hotel room

Hope you would've enjoyed the trip. tell us what you did
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 07:34 PM)aryaman Wrote: I want to watch my mother get fucked by our young servant. I want my mom to make me her slave nd humiliate me by exposing her naked ass to my friends nd teachers. She should piss by hiking up her saree nd showing her ass all d while talking to me nd my friends nd humiliating me. If u wanna chat abt my mom nd her naked adventures or abt ur fantasies , my hangout id is : varunxxx7742

thats real kinky one
Like Reply
PM me on hangout
ganapati.samanta18
Like Reply
Hi, 
We are 33/ 30 & looking for like minded person to chat dirty about wives, interested persons may pm for mutual enjoyment
Like Reply
My fantasy is to gangbang my young hot sister in law
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:55 AM)shagisgood Wrote: My fantasy is to gangbang my young hot sister in law

Now that she is married. It would be fun if her hubby also joins Ur gangbang
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 07:55 AM)shagisgood Wrote: My fantasy is to gangbang my young hot sister in law

Chudwao, nichodo saali ki jawani ko
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 01:08 PM)RoughGuy Wrote: Chudwao, nichodo saali ki jawani ko

Agar jija Ko Jawan saali mil jaye aur kuch bhi nhin chahiye.. bas wo apni Jawani se Jiju Ko garam Karti rahe
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 07:36 PM)aryaman Wrote: If u wanna chat abt my mom or ur fantasies. My hangout id is :
varunxxx7742

Hello myhangout I'd is ajincest
Like Reply