Story Of Gayu
Where have you gone ? Please update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
what happened
Like Reply
hi can you please narrate the how they join and started early stages of gayu
Like Reply
no response
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
By the time I could think of what it was, came the first hit of my session. It was hard and well placed right on my ass cheeks. A crackling sound came right when the stick hit my butts. I had a lot of experience of getting beaten by Suresh Sir but this smack was pretty firm. It definitely would have left some mark on my cheeks. As I got the first hit, I yelled in pain and distress. Immediately Suresh Sir made Cyrus but a towel in my mouth. I understood that Suresh Sir doesn’t like to hear the sound of their slave crying in pain. He rather enjoys looking at my crying face and feel at peace. By the time my mind was thinking all this, three quick hit came along in no time. I was shouting my throat out now since all my voice was getting captured in the towel itself. I felt a hand caressing my ass cheeks after the first four lethal hits.
I had no idea whose hands they were. Then I heard Suresh Sir ordering Cyrus to take me panties down quickly which I am sure he did with great enthusiasm. Once the panties were down, I felt a thumb brushing my anal hole with spit on it. I felt sure that it was Suresh Sir because right after doing that I could feel marginally small dick trying to be pressed in my hole. I wasn’t sure whether or not it was with condom, but I was asked to prepare for both the situations. But frankly I dint care about protection at that point because, I was highly aroused by the whole situation. Due to the small size of the dick it slipped in my ass hole pretty smoothly and the shots started to come.
He held my face by my hair and started stroking with a good pace. My face was continuously slapped while I was ass fucked. These strokes were getting its pace up now and I expected Suresh Sir to pull it out since I felt he was close to cum right in my ass hole, but he kept going for a long time. A few min passed and Suresh Sir Hands attacked my boobs now. He untied my bra hook and crushed my boobs with his devil hands. I wanted to see the look of Cyrus’s face once my bra was unhooked but couldn’t see it right away. Ramesh Sir got his spit on his left palm and rubbed it all over my face. I could feel his pleasure of fucking me. He kept hitting me in some way or the other. Quite a time got passed and my hands where getting numb, Ramesh Sir was still continuing with his anal fuck. His stroking was getting faster towards the end now and finally he got his dick out.
He then caught me by my waist and pulled me towards him and away from the bed. I was trying to concentrate and keep calm while I could hear noise of tools rattling. In a couple of min, I felt someone trying to part away my pussy lips. Once it was, he caught one lip with his fingers and tried clipping it. Once both my pussy lips got clipped, weights were added on the clips which pulled the lips down. This is called pussy weight lifting. The play involved clipping the pussy lips and attaching weight on it so that the pussy skin gets pulled downwards and a certain kind of pressure is felt on it. Once he was satisfied with all the placements. He again got his dick inside my ass hole and started gentle stroking.
Due to his strokes, the weight started shaking and it started giving higher pain on my pussy skin. This was exactly his plan to do once he placed the pussy clips. I wasn’t enjoying it though personally. He slowly picked up pace again and held my hair with both his hands.
He pulled my hair right from its roots and started his shots at a faster speed, this also started shaking the weights and the pain got on increasing with every stroke. I was in deep pain now with my hands paining because of the position I was in and my hair getting pulled as well. I was shouting is distress and he wasn’t stopping a bit. His hair pulling was a major concern for me since it was unbearable. Suddenly he pulled his dick out of my ass hole and gave a mighty slap on my smooth skinned back. His slap was so hard that it got stinging to me on it. I was still shouting in pain while he asked Cyrus to untie me and remove my pussy clips. Cyrus behaved like a jerk and first went on to remove my pussy clip. My hands were paining to hell and he first wanted to flirt with my pussy.
Those couple of min was insufferable I held my ground. He then untied my hands and I removed my blind fold. He was also very keen to pull my bra of my shoulder. I lied on the bed once I got released and immediately I heard the sound of a clap which was definitely for me.
I got up and ran towards Ramesh Sir who was sipping his whiskey on the coffee chair. I got on my knees to get to his level and he again held my hair and smooched my pretty hard. His tongue in no time parted my lips and attacked my tongue inside my mouth. Once he released my lips he said, “Ajj tujhe mai stick aur belt se jayadaa marunga nahi, kykuki kal subhe tu Anil ke pass jayegi, Lekin mai kal Anil se baat karke uska aur mera last night session exchange karvaunga, phir vo hamare akhri session hoga aur uske baad koi aur sessions nahi hoga, uss session may mai tujhe sirf marunga aur meri puri havas nikalunga.” (Tonight I won’t hit you more with the stick and my belt since tomorrow morning you have a session with Anil but, tomorrow I will talk to Anil and swap our second night sessions. So that when my second night session comes, there won’t be any session left and then I could beat you according to my pleasure.)
He immediately pushed my face on his dick to which I started to give him a blow job. He asked Cyrus to het the laptop which he placed right on my head. These small things of his make you feel that you are truly a toy to him and nothing else. He discussed a few position with Cyrus and the finalized the position called “Rocked Back”. I hope you readers can access the link given above to check the positions. Once you see the position of the girl in the picture, you can imagine me in the perfect way. The position remained same with addition of rope to keep me stable and unmovable. Cyrus tied my hands with my legs tightly to keep me in that position. He then hooked my neck with two ropes which were tied to the head board of the bed. This kept my head firm. He the parted my knees the way it is in the picture and welcomed Ramesh Sir to a new position.
He placed his glass on the side table and took a cigar from the drawer. He lit his cigar and got on the bed. He browsed my body for a weak part so that he could make me miserable. He placed his ash tray on my stomach and sat right on my face with his ass hole right on my nose. The smell was known since I had cleaned it in the morning itself, yet I couldn’t enjoy that smell very well. His body weight was strangling my neck and I could barely put my tongue out to like him. He wasn’t too much concern of that because in just couple of min he asked for the wooden box from the Bondage tool box. Cyrus passed it to him and the wooden box had metal clips in them. He started clipping my skin besides my boobs all the way till my navel. He used to catch my skin and one by one placed his clips in line.
I almost understood what he had in his mind but I wasn’t fully prepared for it. Once the right side of my boobs was done, he did the same with the left side as well. He was continuously talking with Cyrus about how big a slut I was to him. That wasn’t my bother because I had bigger things to deal with. Once he was done with the left side was well, he leaned towards my cunt to put some clips on my pussy skin as well. God knows how many of those clips were there with him. Once he leaned I got some much deserved breathing space. He clipped my pussy lips again and came right on my face.
[+] 4 users Like preethi15's post
Like Reply
wow super update keep rocking mam
Like Reply
hey what happened why you are not replying... when did you post the starting stages of the story... please reply yeah...
Like Reply
Hey boss..please update ..Please give a long update !
Like Reply
I'm waiting ?
Like Reply
Update boss
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
waiting for you
Like Reply
waiting