Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" OHH AHH thats enough baby " After making me lick her for another 4 to 5 Minutes Prachi pulled me from her cunt.

Prachi's cunt was flowing with her love juices.I had never seen her cunt so much wet and eager to take cock.Naved's big strong circumcised cock had made Prachi so much horny to get fucked.
" Hold my cock you little guy and guide it in your wife's cunt which is so eager to get fucked for the first time by real man " Naved ordered me.I did not have any courage to disobey him.
I hold his cock.I was really amazed to feel his cock.It was so strong big and hard like a rod.It was shining due to Prachi's saliva as she has given him good blow job to make it easy to slide in her wet cunt.
Naved positioned himself between Prachi's spread legs and brought his circumcised cock at the entrance of Prachi's wet cunt.I was holding that monster.I could not cover even half of the length of that monster with my hand holding around it.Though Prachi's cunt was wet and flowing with her juices i was still not sure weather it can take such a huge monster.prachi's cunt had so far taken only nunni which was so much tiny and weak compare to that monster.
Naved now touched the head of his cock to Prachi's cunt.The circumcised head of Naved's cock was almost as thick as my wrist.
" AHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH " Prachi moaned with some pain as Naved pushed his monster inside her cunt.
" Ohh my dear please slow your are so big it will take some time for my cunt to get to used to it " Prachi said in a bit painful voice.Naved took the head of his cock out of Prachi's cunt.Now more slowly he again put his monster inside her cunt.
" Ahh AAHHH OHHH yes Naved slowly slowly " Prachi moaned again.
Now Naved started pushing more and more of his cock inside Prachi's cunt with slow strokes.Every time Prachi's moans are getting less painful and with more pleasure.With slow strokes Naved's cock was almost completely inside Prachi's cunt.Naved was really slow initially so that Prachi's cunt get to use to the size of Naved's monster cock.But once he got that now Prachi's cunt is getting more and more comfortable with his cock's big size he started giving long and fast strokes.
" OHHHH AHHHHHH OHHHH sooooooo good my bull your cock is soooo good AHH thats it fuck me fuck me harder Naved " Prachi was moaning with extreme pleasure as Naved started fucking her harder and harder.
" OHH Amit baby Naved's cock is so big and so much harder and stronger than your tiny nunni just look at the powerful strokes his monster is giving me AHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH so good " Prachi kept on moaning and humiliating me.
Naved was really now fucking Prachi with hard and long strokes which was completely out of my capacity.I had to admit that Prachi really deserved Naved's strong and hard circumcised cock rather than my tiny nunni.I was watching their fucking very closely.
Suddenly i realized that i was started enjoying this royal fucking of my wife on my own marital bed by Naved's big circumcised cock.My tiny lifeless nunni started getting bit harder now and my hand moved on my nunni and started masturbating.
Prachi saw what i was doing.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After seeing me menstruating Prachi smiled " OHH my baby is loving this Look Naved dear what Amit is doing " Naved looked at me " Look Prachi Your husband is enjoying seeing his wife getting fucked by real man " saying this he started fucking Prachi more vigorously.

" AHHH OHHHHHHHH fuck me harder harder like this ahhh ahhhhhh Naved is soooo good Amit your tiny nunni can not give me this kind of pleasure even in your best dreams." Prachi kept on moaning.Her sexy and beautiful boobs were dancing up and down as Naved was giving her very hard strokes with his big Cock.Such a sexy sight was that.I just kept playing with my tiny nunni over my panty.
" OHH AHHHh enjoying baby isn't it then admit it baby AHHH OHHH say it baby say it that you are enjoying how the real man is fucking your wife on your marital bed with his big circumcised cock say it baby ohhhhhhhhh he is so good " Prachi was insisting me to admit while moaning with pleasure and lust.
" Yes Prachi yes i am loving this " finally i admitted that i am enjoying the sex show between my lovely wife and Naved.
" OHHHH AHHHH say it clearly baby what are you loving " Prachi kept on insisting and moaning as Naved was fucking her really hard.
" I am loving to see you getting fucked by Naved with his big strong circumcised cock on our marital bed.You are right Prachi i am no match to him he is so much bigger and stronger.My tiny nunni is so weak and non existent comapre to Naved's big strong monster." I said though i hated it but that was the truth.
Like Reply
" Get out of my panties baby " Prachi ordered.I put my fingers in the west band of the Panty and removed it.Now i was completely nude.My tiny nunni has bocome quite hard now still looking very tiny and weak compare to Naved's monster.

" OHHHH AHHHH Amit look at your tiny nunni it is hard now baby you are really enjoying " Prachi moaned.
Suddenly Naved removed his monster from Prachi's cunt,
Prachi gasped " AHHH OHHH Why did you stop my dear."
" Lets change the position baby get on your knees " Naved asked Prachi to get on her four
" AHHH I really love this position Navedbut Amit's tiny nunni does not reach from behind so let him enjoy now watching real man fucks his wife in doggy style.come Amit baby watch it closely but before give my well fucked cunt some smoothing with your tongue my cunt is not used to take such hard pounding " Prachi ordered me.I immediately moved between her legs and started licking her well fucked cunt.I have become willing cuckold rather than forced cuckold.

Like Reply
rajashree930 -

Ohhhh,,,, super,,,, ultimate pleasure with humalisation,,please keep going on,,,,
After fucking,,, scenes and dialogues between Prachi and with her husband will be solo hot,,,, please keep humalite him and explain that also detailed like this ,,,,
Wonder full storey,,,, thank you
Like Reply
After licking Prachi's well fucked cunt for 2 to 3 min and giving it much needed smoothing Neved held my neck in his strong hand and put his big circumcised cock in my mouth." I need more lubrication for my cock to fuck your wife's cunt in doggy style you little cuck " saying this he started fucking my mouth.I almost gagged due to the shear size of that monster.But it was not just size but the power and hardness of that monster.I really surprised to feel the hardness of that cock.Even after such a long time of blowjob and strong long strokes in my wife's cunt it was as hard as iron rod.

Prachi was ready for doggy style fucking.Naved left me and came behind Prachi.It was really an erotic sight to watch.Prachi was looking so sexy on her all fours.Her ass was looking so sexy.Neved spank her sexy ass lightly with his big palms.He slowly put his circumcised cock inside Prchi's wet and eager cunt.This time Neved's cock entered Prachi's well fucked cunt more easily as she has now got used to such monster.
" AHHHHH UHHHHHHHH sooooo gooood look Amit Naved's cock still so hard its giving me the pleasure of my life baby I have already got orgasm many timesand he is not finished yet.Your tiny nunni had never give me single organism " Prachi started moaning as Neved stared fucking her with powerful strokes from behind.I was playing with my nunni watching my wife getting fucked in doggy style for the first time.
" AHHHH OHHHH faster faster Naved you are sooooo good,come near baby let me
touch your tiny little weak nunni " Prachi asked me to come closer.As i moved closer she hold my nunni in her hand and squeezed it.Its too much for my tinny nunni and i came in Prachi's hand only.
" OHH poor boy look Naved my husband is not only tiny but weak also he just came as i squeezed his tiny nunni with little force " Prachi said making fun of my
weak tiny nunni.
" Your little husband is weak loser cuck baby he came so little " Naved said laughing at me.
" Lick your own cum from hand baby now you should get to used to lick the cum because i am sure Naved is going to put huge amount of cum in my cunt and you are going to lick it all " saying this she made me lick my own cum from her hand.For the first time i am testing the cum and that is also my own witch was really very little.
Neved fucked Prachi for good 5 minutes in doggy style very hard and Prachi was enjoying every bit of it.She has never fucked like this before.She had already got multiple orgasms.
Neved pulled his cock from Prachi's cunt.It was still as hard as iron rod with no signs of cumming.

Like Reply
" AHHHHHH " Prachi moaned as Naved removed his big circumcised cock from Prachi's cunt.He got up from the bed and pulled Prachi. Now Neaved was standing having Prachi in his strong arms.Both started kissing each other in great intensity.While kissing each other both were exploring each others body.Prachi was moving her hand on Naved's big strong cock and Nved was playing with Prachi's sexy boobs and ass.His one palm was almost covering Prachi's one ass globe.

Suddenly Naved lift Prachi in the air effortlessly putting his both palms on her sexy ass.I really amazed with his raw power the way he was handling Prachi as if she is a doll.
" You little cuck come here on your knees and hold my cock and guide it in your wife's cunt " Neved oredered me.
I was on my knees immediately.Now Neved was holding my sexy wife in the air and i was kneeling in front of him holding his huge circumcised cock in my hand.He slowly slide Prachi down word and i guide his monster cock in side my wife's wet and eager cunt.
" AHHHH OHHHHH " Prachi moaned as Naved's monster cock entered her.
Now Naved with his big palms holding Prachi's ass stared fucking Prachi by moving Prachi up and down on his big cock
" AHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO Good Naved, look baby he is soooo strong lick his balls you little weak cuck " Prachi ordered me
I stared licking Naved's big balls while his monster was fucking my wife.It was total domination of my wife's lover on her weak husband.
Naved kept on fucking Prachi in standing position for some more time while i was licking his balls.
" Get off from my balls little guy " saying this he put Prachi on the bed still having his monster cock in her cunt.Now they are in missionary position.He started fucking Prachi very very hard.
" OHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH soooooo strong AHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK me fuck me Naved you are best AHHHHHHHHHHH " Prachi kept on moaning as Naved fucked her like stallion.
Finally Naved after marathon fucking started coming in my wife's cunt.He kept on coming for next two minutes.He came so much that it starts coming out from Prachi's cunt.I realized that Prachi has passed out due to intense multiple organisms she received due to powerful marathon fucking from Naved.After flooding Prachi's cunt with his thick cum Naved got up from the bed.
" Lick her clean you little weak cuck.Test my cum, the real man's cum " Neved ordered me in very commanding and arrogant tone.Prachi was coming to her senses now.
" Yes baby lick my cunt take every drop of this manly cum.Look its so thick and so much in quantity compare to your weak pathetic cum " Prachi asked me in humiliating tone.
I had no choice to obey them so i moved between Prachi's thighs which had spread like eagle.As i moved near her thoroughly fucked cunt she hold back of head in her hand and pushed my mouth on her cunt.I stared licking her well fucked up cunt which id flooding with Naved's thick cum.Some time ago i had already tested my own cum and now i was licking Naved's cum from Prachi's cunt.Prachi made me lick almost all the cum from her cunt.I was licking her for next five seven minutes.
" Clean Naved's cock now baby " Prachi asked me.I moved towards Naved.He was standing beside my marital bed in arrogant manner after fucking my wife on the same bed and making me complete cuckold.His cock has become soft but still looking quite big.Infact i realized that his soft cock is bigger than my hard on.I took his cock in my mouth and started licking it clean.Suddenly i realized that its getting hard again in my mouth.I was stunned to feel his cock getting hard again.
He hold my hairs and started fucking my mouth with his semi hard cock and within two, tree minutes of fucking my mouth his circumcised cock was full hard again.
I could not believe this.This man had fucked my wife which i could not even in my dreams and now after coming in my wife's cunt so much just before ten to fifteen minutes back his cock was ready for the next round of fucking.
Seeing his cock hard again Prachi was really impressed and happy.
" Look Baby Naved is ready again with his big circumcised tool to fuck me.Now you should understand why i spread my legs for his cock.He i so much better and stronger than you.Now put your panty back on your tiny nunni and go to guest bedroom.You had enough for tonight.I wanted to enjoy with Naved for entire night you are too weak to even witness so much of powerful fucking " Prachi humiliated me and asked me to go to guest room.I put panty back on and went to the guest room after Prachi ordered me to kiss Naved's cock once as if thanking him to fuck my wife's cunt and gave pleasure which my tiny weak nunni could not in so many married years.
My life changed completely form that day as i became tiny weak cuckold.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
Like Reply
good one
Like Reply
Supper story
Like Reply
(13-05-2019, 01:23 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: ---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------

hi Ramesh_rocky,

can you pls let me know which site was this story from?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(29-11-2019, 08:14 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: hi Ramesh_rocky,

can you pls let me know which site was this story from?

from old xossip
Like Reply
I wanna be in Amit's position with my Mistress Manali and Master Daddy Salil .....
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Did she become mother of Naved child. Did this weak nunni still lived licking her cunt. Please continue
Like Reply
Will the wife humiliate a husband this much knowing that she has to spend rest of her life with him. Strange.
Like Reply
Super humiliation
Like Reply