Poll: Do your partner gives you blowjob and eat your cum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.96%
31 65.96%
No
34.04%
16 34.04%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever cummed on partners face?
I am lucky in that regard, my ex girlfriend loved me to cum on her breasts, infact she would proudly see it in mirror after i did that
Then my wife sucked me off very well and often made me cum in her mouth which she would spit afterwards, she also swallowed a few times
but now she doesnt take my load in her mouth, she likes the feeling of hot sperm in her pussy
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-08-2019, 02:41 PM)stockyz Wrote: I am lucky in that regard, my ex girlfriend loved me to cum on her breasts, infact she would proudly see it in mirror after i did that
Then my wife sucked me off very well and often made me cum in her mouth which she would spit afterwards, she also swallowed a few times
but now she doesnt take my load in her mouth, she likes the feeling of hot sperm in her pussy

You are so lucky man
Like Reply
Anyone else?
Like Reply
I usually cum on my wife face or boobs,she lpves it
Like Reply
(13-02-2020, 06:37 PM)Rahulpooja69 Wrote: I usually cum on my wife face or boobs,she lpves it

Is she gladly accepted?
Like Reply
Seeing my cum on a womans body gives me a feeling of ownership.....accomplished....its awesome
Like Reply
(15-02-2020, 12:39 AM)stockyz Wrote: Seeing my cum on a womans body gives me a feeling of ownership.....accomplished....its awesome

Yes
Like Reply
(23-08-2019, 08:04 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: I wish to give cumshot on wife face but never tried as I know she will not be comfortable but I pull my cock from her pussy & give in her mouth, she sucks happily.... accidentally I exploded few times in her mouth & she swallowed with weird expression .....
That is a great achievement, few women dont like to swallow the cum, for them it is not ok, but makign a women swallow the cum is an achievememnt for men and it shows that the women compleatly accepted that man.
         So you did the right thing by accidentlaly exploded in her mouth so that she dont have any other option than swallowing your sperm and accept you compleatly without any conditions.
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 03:00 PM)mother_lover Wrote: That is a great achievement, few women dont like to swallow the cum, for them it is not ok, but makign a women swallow the cum is an achievememnt for men and it shows that the women compleatly accepted that man.
         So you did the right thing by accidentlaly exploded in her mouth so that she dont have any other option than swallowing your sperm and accept you compleatly without any conditions.

You are right, If a man can licking pussy of her partner then   she also should accept his dick on her mouth
Like Reply
my GF would hate swallowing and force me to pull out, this made cum all on her face lol
[+] 2 users Like cognoscentus7812's post
Like Reply
The facial is a Fad. Something like a dominance ritual.
Girls like to be dominated.... No matter what sort of Feminist activist she may be, in the scene she likes Her man take over. So cumming on her body or face is what she would want.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
Cumming on her body is yucky but fun. And these days They like it to see the Man cum loads and loads on them. And geting the taste of it.

My GF was so possesive she liked me to pullout in our secord or third session. She like me cum on her, end up spraying all over and some on her face. She used to survey the load and quantum of cum. Apparently figuring out if the load was getting diverted elsewhere.
Yes she got to enjoy it like it tasting it. She would say it's hot n spicy. I would say she's getting free facial for skin glow and protein supplement as she licked it up.
Lucky for me my Factory works overload. So I have loads of jizz for all of them.

But I like sucking Hers too ... Nothing like a juicy oozing pussy...... Honeypot.
Heart

Like Reply
wow such a nice description
Like Reply
Hahah... Bitch she is,
She checks the used condoms for the load.....
And I know she brags about it, and couple of her friends tried to connect on FB. Bitch she is she doesn't let me accept.
Heart

Like Reply
no, not yet
gossip google photo adda ( Bengali boudi didi by sbsb )
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uH4u9D6hARcQFiP79

Like Reply
(10-03-2020, 01:29 PM)cognoscentus7812 Wrote: my GF would hate swallowing and force me to pull out, this made cum all on her face lol

she react?

Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 11:43 PM)Kalponik Wrote: You are right, If a man can licking pussy of her partner then   she also should accept his dick on her mouth

i licke to lick
my wife dont

Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 03:00 PM)mother_lover Wrote: That is a great achievement, few women dont like to swallow the cum, for them it is not ok, but makign a women swallow the cum is an achievememnt for men and it shows that the women compleatly accepted that man.

ahhhh

Like Reply
(09-08-2019, 01:17 AM)kaamakathaa Wrote: My gf was initially hesitant to it. I used to pressurize her, but her reluctance was killing the joy. So I asked my female friend what to do. She told me to eat her pussy for a while. I started eating her pussy, and then a couple of times after I helped her orgasm using my tongue only, she started voluntarily sucking my dick. What more, she used to wake me up by sucking my dick. After she got accustomed to sucking, I took the next step. Usually when I was about to cum, I used to pull out and ejaculate somewhere else, but one day I ejaculated inside her. She closed her lips at the exact time, and I came on her face. She started liking it afterwards.

great experiences

Like Reply

Like Reply