Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
what happened bro? Please update.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update - 19 

She recalled Kumar telling his friend's name but she had never met him.

"Aaj meri chhutti rahti hai"(Today is my weekly holiday).

"Kya karte ho? Chhodo mujhe..."(What are you doing? Leave me... ), she unsuccessfully tried again to push him away from her body, but he was too heavy to be pushed.

He did not say anything and kept on drilling her pussy with his hard cock. Kumar opened his eyes hearing her moans and found his friend fucking her girl. He got angry and sat up immediately.

"Madarchod, iss ladki ko kaise chod rahaa hai?" (Motherfucker, why are you fucking this girl?)

"Kumar bas do minute mere yaar... bahut din se kissi ko choda nahin hai, isliye ro nahin paaya." (Just two minutes Kumar ... I have not fucked anyone since long so I could not control myself).

Kumar thought for a moment; the damage had already been done. Not only his friend had come to know the purpose of taking the extra key of the house, but had caught them red-handed. If he was not bribed, he could expose both of them, which could cause many more problems. And what better bribe than a fresh teen to fuck without paying for it? He waited for Maqbool to finish the fucking

Tripty could feel that Maqbool's cock was not as big as her lover's, but he did fuck her well and he was much more bulky in comparison to Kumar . She loved to feel the weight of her lover crushing her body; this gave her extra sensations.

Maqbool was breathing heavily now, his six feet frame was shivering with excitement when he felt himself ready to shoot his load inside a young girl's pussy. It was his first time to fuck such a young girl. His wife was 25 when they had married. Now she lived with their two children in their native place not too far frim the city, as he could not afford to give the family the comforts she was enjoying in the joint family. He used to visit his native town on most of the holidays, but today he did not go as he had to purchase the necessary cereals from the city market. Kumar did not remember that it was his weekly holiday. When Maqbool returned he heard moans and soft cries from inside the house. He gently opened the door finding his friend Kumar pounding a very young girl. They were so absorbed in thei fucking oblivious of his entering the house. Both had their eyes shut with pleasure and did not know that someone had been watching them for nearly five minutes. Kumar was pounding away with full speed and groaning loudly, while the girl was bucking furiously trying to match his strokes.

Maqbool watched them reach their orgasm. When Kumar slipped off the girl, Maqbool took off his clothes, wiped the girl's pussy carefully before sliding his cock in her.

Maqbool shouted when his cock started pouring his juices into the fragile looking girl. He fell on her exhausted but soon slipped off her body because he did not want to be crushed under his heavy weight. Tripty was surprised that she had orgasmed again with this man as well. Her biggest surprise was that the amount of semen he poured inside her. She could not believe when he poured almost a cupful of come inside her. It was thicker than Kumar's and she was saturated with his supply, which started leaking out from the sides of her pussy even before Maqbool pulled out of her. She was not regretting letting this huge man fuck her and fill her cunt to saturation.

Maqbool was an ugly looking man -dark skin, pockmarked face and looked heavy for his 6 feet frame with paunch. His hands were rough and his lips were thick and dark. By no standard he could be called attractive in looks.
She used to fantasize a humongous cock penetrating her tender teen-age pussy stretching her to the extent that it tore her pussy beyond repairs and a huge amount of cock syrup that she wanted sliding along her pussy walls slowly and depositing deep inside her pussy. This had made her take interest in Maqbool. She was hooked onto cock juices and she loved swallowing it.
She lay there panting for some time then got up to go to the bathroom to wash herself properly before dressing up for home. But before she could move towards the bathroom, Kumar caught her by her right hand.

"Ek baar toh aur chudwaana hoga" (You will have to fuck at least once more).
"Der ho jayegi... tumhen mujhe time se ghar bhi toh chhodna hai." (Shall get late. You have to drop me at home in time too), she pleaded.
"Kah doonga car kharab ho gayi thi raaste mein"(Will tell that the car broke down on the way), he said winking.
She was hesitating for a few seconds because of Maqbool's presence there, but then she realized there was no secret left among them and he had already fucked her once, so there was no reason to be shy before him.
"Theek hai main saaf kar ke aati hoon, phir tum chod lena" (Okay, let me clean myself, then you may fuck me).

When she returned they were talking in whispers and they were already nursing hard ons and waiting for her to join them for the next session. She stood naked outside the toilet watching them; Kumar beckoned her to come closer. He lay on his back and wanted her to mount him; she looked in Maqbool's direction and hesitantly straddled Kumar . Taking his cock in her small hand she held herself high over him then aiming the cock at the cunt hole she slowly sank her hips down taking the cock inch by inch till his balls only could be seen caressing her outer pussy lips. Kumar saw her small breasts, topped with small nipples, were inviting him to grab them. But before Kumar could reach her breasts, Maqbool moved swiftly and grabbing her left breast he squeezed it while sucking the right one. Her breasts bore Kumar 's teeth impression on them as he always loved to suck and bite them hard while fucking her. Maqbool twisted her nipples pulling them outwards as if he wanted to rip the nipples off her small breasts. She loved the sensations of pain mixed with pleasure his ministrations caused in her body. She screamed softly with the sensations and stopped moving for a few seconds.

Maqbool got up on his knees and pulled her face in his croatch aiming his one-eyes cock between her lips. She instinctly opened them to accept him inside her mouth and started sucking him gently holding it in one hand. Kumar had started bucking his hips fast. He was ramming his cock deep inside her, holding her hips with his both hands he was able to synchronise her movements with his strokes. Maqbool was trying to push all of his cock in her mouth by holding her by her hair and pulling her head against his crotch; this was suffocating her and she gagged at times and tried to pull away. There were drops of tears in her eyes caused by suffocation when he tried to force feed the cock. Kumar was now squeezing and mauling her breasts and wrapping his arms around her waist was trying to pull her down against his chest. Maqbool pulled himself out in desperation and went behind her. He started caressing her ass cheeks and ass hole.

This was always a pleasurable sensation but then she found him pushing one of his fingers inside her ass hole, which hurt her.
"NAHINNNNN... WAHAAN NAHIN" (NOOOOO... NOT THERE), she cried, but she was unable to move as Kumar was holding her down in his tight grip. She felt Maqbool rubbing his cock head on her ass hole and trying to open her ass cheeks wide with his hands. He tries to push his cock in her puckered ass hole but she had tightened her muscles. Her ass hole was too small and dry for him to get entry into and was frustrating Maqbool. He did not know how to get his boiling come released so he moved back to her head and requested Kumar to free her so that she could suck him off. Kumar unwillingly released his hold by loosening his arms, which were holding her tight against his body. Maqbool roughly pulled her face in his crotch and started fucking her mouth with deeper and faster strokes. He asked her to caress her balls in her hand and massge them gently to squeeze out all the juices churning his balls, and she gladly complied with his request. She started sucking him harder bobbing her face faster on his cock. He started grunting and groaning loudly.

"Uuuuhhhh CHOOS MERI JAAN... POORA LAUDA ANDAR LEKAR CHOOS" (Suck it my darling. Suck me taking whole of my cock in),
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
Update - 20

"Uuuuhhhh CHOOS MERI JAAN... POORA LAUDA ANDAR LEKAR CHOOS" (Suck it my darling. Suck me taking whole of my cock in), he groaned loudly.
All of a sudden Maqbool took his left hand between her ass cheeks and started rubbing her ass hole gently; this triggered her orgasm.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... main gayeeeeeeeee" (I am cominggggg), she moaned.

Finding her muscles loosening after her climax, Maqbool wickedly used this chance and immediately inserted his finger inside her ass hole and succeeded in taking it beyond his first knuckle inside her tiny and steaming ass hole. She felt some pain so she immediately took her hand to remove his hand from her ass hole, but he did not pull out the finger and tried to move it in and our. It was just her anus ring that was moving in and out with his finger inside it. In another two minutes with one hand trying to poke her ass and the other holding her head trying to force more of cock inside her gullet he exploded; his thick and salty semen hitting the back of her mouth in huge quantity. She was finding it difficult to swallow it fast enough with his cock head deep inside her mouth so she pulled her mouth a little till he was depositing his semen on her tongue. She started gulping it fast with audible sound. Watching her gulp his juices and its sound brought Kumar to his own climax. He started bucking his hips, once again holding her by her ass cheeks, wildly and came hard inside her just when her second climax hit her. There were grunts, groans and moans in the room escaping from their mouths for a few minutes as she collapsed on Kumar , while a satisfied Maqbool lay on the floor. Their eyes shut with pleasure they had just experienced.

She got off him and rushed to the bathroom to clean herself and to freshen up before dressing up for home. In just 10 minutes she and Kumar were in the car moving towards her house.

On the way Kumar told her that it was his mistake to take her to Maqbool's house for their sessions and regretted that his friend got to fuck her. He promised they would never visit there again. He told her that he did not like sharing her with anyone. He told her that in he was going to sever his relations with him. Tripty kept listening to him without making any comments.

They did not get many opportunities to meet and satisfy their urge freely in presence of her her family around. Maqbool's house was the only place where they could go and fuck with total freedom and safely. Kumar was scared to take her to a hotel as they could be seen; besides it would have been too expensive for his pocket.

A few days after their last visit to Maqbool's house Kumar had to go to his native place to attend on his seriously ailing father, and later quit the job following his father's death, he did returned to the city for next few months as he was tryig to settle down in his village and look after his mother.

A few days after his departure, one day when Tripty reached her school, she found Maqbool standing near the main entrance of the school. Since cars etc were not allowed inside the school, all the children alighted from their vehicles at the entrance. For once she was surprised to find him there; she thought, may be he had brought some news about Kumar . He stepped forward moving towards her but she signaled him to wait there itself. After her car had left, she went to him and asked him the purpose of his coming to the school.

"Aaj meri chhutti hai. Kya tum mere saath mere ghar chalogi?" (I have my holiday today. Would you come with me to my house?), he whispered.

She was dumbfounded; she had not expected him to make such demands. She was unsure if she would like to go with him.

"Nahin. Mujhe school jaana hai"(No. I have to go to school).

"Mujhse nahin chudwaogi"(Won't you fuck me?), he said crudely.

His words caused embarrassment to her but she felt tingling sensations in her cunt, for it had been at least two months that she had been fucked. His offer aroused the desire in her; she thought for a minute then nodded her head in acceptance. She told him to wait for some time till all the students had gone inside the school. She asked him to go away promising to follow him where his vehicle was parked. She carefully looked around and finding almost all students had gone in, she moved towards his scooter parked at a distance from the school gate, then sat on the pillion seat of his scooter and they left for his home.

As soon as he closed the main door of the house behind him after they were in, he stepped forward and took her small teen body in a tight embrace and started kissing her lips, face, neck and unbuttoning the blouse he moved towards her cleavage. He was very impatient and crude in his actions. She threw her school bag on the bed and encircled her neck returning the kisses with enthusiasm.

He pulled open her school dress and within half a minute had undressed himself as well. He lifted her 5'2" naked frame and putting the school bag down on the floor he laid her on the bed with her face down. He went to the old small wooden almirah, the only other furniture besides the bed in his house, and came back quickly. She was not sure why he had to go to the almirah, but when she saw a clean piece of cloth in his hand, she smiled knowingly. He turned her over on her back and soon laid himself over her naked body and rubbed her soft body with his rough skin sending currents in her moist pussy. His hands roughly started kneading her small breasts, pinching her nipples and sucking them alternately. He was already sweating anticipating the pleasure he was going to derive with this beautiful young girl. His hairy body was rubbing against her soft and tender body and she was getting hotter by the seconds. His mouth came down kissing every inch of her body till his mouth was clamped on her right breasts and holding it from its base he took all of it in his mouth as he sucked it hard, while his other hand was squeezing and mauling the left breast. He repeated the performance taking the left breast in his mouth and squeezing the right breast. This he went on doing alternately for ten minutes till she lost all control.

"Ab chodo mujhe" (Now fuck me), she said impatiently.
His face had animalistic expressions with lust. He got off her body and pulling her asked her to go on her fours. She enjoyed the posture so she readily got into the doggie position. He came behind her and inserted two fingers in her very wet pussy and moved them in and out. Then he bent over her, rubbed his cock head along her slit and then abruptly pushed all of his cock in her in one single stroke. It slipped in easily. She felt his finger, coated in her own juices, rubbing her ass hole gently. This felt so nice to her and she started thrusting her hip towards him trying to synchronise her movements with his strokes. She went rigid for a few seconds when she felt one of his fingers being pushed inside her ass hole. It had easily slipped upto his first knuckle in her very small ass hole with the help of her pussy juices coated on his finger. She moaned but soon relaxed her muscles, as she did not find it really painful. He started fucking her hard and moved the finger in her ass as well to enhance her pleasure. His balls were hitting her ass cheeks and the music they made was driving her mad. She felt herseld reaching her orgasm soon. He pulled out his finger and after two seconds he tried to insert two fingers inside her ass hole.

"Kya tumne gaand bhi marwayi ussey?" (Did you let him fuck you in the ass?), Siya interrupted.
"Sunati jao didi... Sab bataa doongi"(Just listen. I shall tell you everything).
She felt the fingers were slippery and he was rubbing some kind of lubricant on the ass hole. She apprehended his intentions; for she remembered he had tried to butt fuck her last time also.
"Kya kar rahe ho? Main gaand nahin marwaoongi. Choot jitna chahe chod lo" (What are you doing? I shall not let you fuck me in the ass. You may fuck my cunt as much as you like), she warned.
Despite her protests, he continued to apply something on and inside the ass hole to make the passage slippery. She tried to sit up but he was holding her down with his heavy weight and with the pressure of his free hand. Soon he was able to slip two fingers inside her ass hole.
"Aaaaiiiieeee... uuunnnnnnhhhhh... chhodo mujhe... nahin chudwana tumse ab"(Leave me... would not let you fuck now), she tried in vain to get out of her hold.

She found him turning into an animal then. He showed no mercy on the poor girl who did not have enough strength to pull herself away from his grasp. He pulled out of her cunt and she felt relieved, but it lasted just two seconds. She found him trying to pry open her ass cheeks and then felt his knob at the entrance of her tiny virgin ass hole.
"NAHEEENNNNNN" (NOOOOO), she cried loudly and with all her strength tried to push him away, "Please gaand mein mat Daalna" (Please don't put it in my ass).
Without caring for her unwillingness, he grabbed her tight and roughly slammed his hard cock down with full force. She felt at least two or three inches of his cock sinking in her tight ass despite her tightening her muscles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA... MARRRR GAYEEEEEE... PHAAADD DI MERI GAAAAANNNDDDD... CHHOD DO... CHHOD DO MUJHEEEEEE... MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA TUMSE... AAAAI I I I I I I I E E E E E E E..."(I AM DYING... YOU HAVE SPLIT MY ASS HOLE... LEAVE MEEE... I DO NOT WANT TO BE FUCKED BY YOU), she screamed.
He laughed cruelly and holding her tight he started fucking her with hard strokes without caring for her screams. Finally he succeeded in pushing all of his cock inside her until now virgin ass hole. He was panting and sweating all over. She was crying, screaming and thrasing her head and hands trying her best to dislodge him. To her surprise the shooting pain she had felt initially had started dying down slowly and getting replaced by sme strange sweet and pleasurable sensation. Her cries were turning into occasional sobs or moan of pleasure. She was herself surprised. His grip on her had loosened considerably and now she was not trying to throw him away nor was she thrashing her head. She was sweating and her breathing fast and her eyes were closed.

He started fucking her slowly but kept on increasing his pace; his breathing was getting faster and he was sweating with excitement of taking her more difficult cherry. He squeezed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinching them hard, which would make sobs, escape her mouth. She was panting and on every downward stroke when his huge thighs banged her small hips she would be thrown flat on the bed, but he would pull her up on his upward movement. She was gasping for breath and was feeling tired in her knees. She had relaxed her muscles to accommodate his pounding and was looking forward to new experience of feeling his thick come sliding down her ass hole walls. After feeling her relax her ass muscles he had started pounding her ass with his full force. This continued for a few minutes till he felt his balls getting hard and feeling them spasm; he knew he would soon be exploding in her tight ass tunnel.
"Aahhh... aaaahhhh... uuuhhhhhh... uuhhnnnnnn", she moaned.

"Oooohhhhhhhh... mera virya niklega ab" (I am about to come), he said kissing the back of her neck, holding her swaying breasts and kneading them hard, "Bol gaand mein legi ya choot mein?"(Tell me you want me in the ass or the cunt?).

She did not reply. He started pounding her ass with his heavy chest covering her back tightly, his right hand squeezing her left breast and left hand squeezing her right breast to the point of drawing the blood out of her nipples; his heavy hanging balls hitting her cunt lips and she started shivering which turned into trembling, with the onset her her second climax. He was still kneading her breasts, but much harder now. He was now hammering her ass like an animal then groaned loudly and pushing his cock all the way in, he started sending jets of his huge thick cum load inside her bowl. She collapsed on the bed and he fell on her with all his weight which was too much for the small teen. She cried with suffocation; she was already very tired and exhausted. He rolled off on his side pulling her along. She was feeling the pressure of his hands around her but her eyes remained shut with his thick seed still sliding along the walls of her ass hole. There was an expression of extreme pleasure and satisfaction on his face.

After resting for nearly ten minutes, he had regained his normal breathing, then he pulled his shrunken cock out from her ass hole. It came out with a loud plop sound.

She remained lying, while thick stream of his come started leaking out from the tightly closed ass hole.

Both of them did not get off the bed for almost half an hour. When she turned on her side, she found him opening his eyes slowly. When their eyes met, he smiled broadly looking at her. She blushed, then smiled and finally closed her eyes again for another few minutes.

"Didi uss din Maqbool ne mujhe do baar aur choda-ek baar choot mein daal kar apne garam virya ki gadhee malaai choot ko khilai aue ek baar phir se meri gaand maari. Doosari baar gaand marwane ke liye maine manaa nahi kiya aur khoob jam kar usney meri gaand ke chhed ko hamesha ke liye chauda kar diya." (That day Maqbool fucked me two more times-once in my cunt, which he flooded with his warm thick come and then once again he fucked me in the ass. But second time when he fucked in the ass I did not refuse to him and he had widened my ass hole forever), Tripty said closing her eyes; she vividly remembered that day when her ass was drilled for the first time.

"Kitni baar tum Maqbool ke saath uskey ghar gayee ho?"(How many times have you been to Maqbool's house), Siya demanded, "Aur kya har baar ussney gaand bhi maari?" (And did he fuck you in the ass on every visit?). Siya was excited and had resumed rubbing her clit harder from over her panties, which she had started doing ever since her sister had started telling her experience of getting her ass pumped by the ugly hefty man; she soon reached her yet another orgasm.

"Chhe saat baar uskey saath gayee thi aur har baar usney mujhe kam se kam do baar choda jismein se kam se kam ek baar gaand bhi maari" (Six or seven times I went with him and on every visit he fucked me at least two times, and at least once he fucked me in the ass).

Siya got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom to change her panties, which were soaking in her juices. Tripty just smiled. She knew her sister had yet to experience the immense pleasure of getting a thick cock up in the ass would offer.
thanks 
Like Reply
WOW. erotic writing at its best bro.
Like Reply
Update - 21

Siya was in 12th standard now and she put in all her energy in her studies. She was aware of the importance of this class, results of which would affect her chances of getting into an engineering college. She voluntarily took her mind off of sex though on certain occasions she did miss the feel of a hard cock sliding into her moist pussy, pumping her hard and mercilessly while she enjoy the huge weight of the man's naked body, between her wide spread thighs, rubbing over her raw body and taking her to a series of orgasms.

She at times did visualize how she would have felt an ugly and huge man like Maqbool fucking her in her pussy and, may be, in the ass hole as well but she was not sure since she had never been with him. Her most of the fantasies revolved around Kumar or some unknown face. She would soon control herself and think of her career, which would help her come out of the fantasy. On the other hand, Tripty was continuing to be just above average in her studies. 

Only on rare occasions Siya would initiate sex talks with her, but she knew Sunu was carrying on her flirting with someone from their school, but it was not serious enough and she did not inquire if she was bedding the guy.
She was now ** years in age and had filled out, her breasts were 32B size; but her younger sister, who was almost ** years by then, had developed into the same size during past six months but her hips were bigger and fuller than Siya's and she had an exciting sway in them while walking.

It had been over 7 months that she had had sex with Kumar last time and she missed him a lot because he was bigger in size than a normal man and the way he used to pound her mercilessly. She loved his roughness and his crude dirty words while making love and had succeeded in persuading her to use the similar language during their lovemaking. Siya came to know from Sunu that she had minimised her visits to Maqbool's house as she found him mostly insisting on anal sex. She said she did not mind anal for a change but that was not what she was really keen on, so she had started avoiding him.

In February, just one and a half month before the final exams, a phone call received by Tripty, the family heard the shocking news of Sunaina's sister's sudden death due to cancer, which wasn't detected earlier. Siya's uncle, Mukul, was not in a position to look after the adolescent Sadhana properly in absence of a woman; having decided to shift to a remote place and devote his time in meditation etc, Mukul came to meet Sadhana's real family and requested them to take the young Sadhana back into their family so that she could get proper grooming in the company of her two elder sisters. 

Sadhana was nearing ** years of age then and had started showing signs of ripening. Both the sisters noticed that their plump sister whose breasts were barely a pair of tiny mounds during their last visit to Mausa's house a few months back, were now of the size of a big lemon with her nipples prominently visible through her clothes. And she had started menstruating for over 8 months by then. Her family welcomed her and soon she started feeling comfortable in her original family. 

Sadhana was particularly close to the younger sister, Tripty, because she found her easy to go along, while Siya was a sober and a little reserve with the youngest sister. Sadhana was admitted in the local school in class **; she was a bright student but not diligent like her eldest sister. One more bed added to the room for Sadhana and both the sisters were very happy to have her back with them. Every night they would chat and this brought them closer to each other. 

Siya would leave after some time to sit on her study table and the two younger sisters would talk in low voice and at times in whispers. Siya would heard them giggling; she would look in their direction and Tripty would volunteer to tell her the talk that made them giggle.

Tripty was soon telling her about the guys in school and the passes they made at her and other girls indicating their sexual needs. She even told her the way she and other girls would flirt with guys, and, indirectly but clearly, hinted about what guys did with their girl friends in the campus, like smooching behind the thick shrubs or caressing their asses in the laboratory or library. Little Sadhana found all this description very interesting; and her open and friendly behaviour brought her closer to Tripty.

One day Sadhana had seen Maqbool when he had come to drop Tripty on his scooter after she had been to his house that day and they had had sex, so she looked a bit worn out. When Sadhana offered to get her some medicine or give her head massage, as she looked tired, Tripty smiled and told her she was fine and did not need any medicine or massage for looking tired. She paused, then told her tiredness was the outcome and indication of her satisfaction. When the youngest sister showed interest and wanted to know more as it was confusing to her, Tripty decided there was no harm in sharing the secret with her sister. She told her about her relations with Maqbool without much graphic details. Sadhana listened to her with great attention.

Sadhana saw her sister once again returning with Maqbool and she knew they had had sex again. She brought some fresh fruit juices for her sister and sat with her trying to make her relax by giving her massage in her hair. That day Tripty told her more details and even brought the mention of Kumar , whom Sadhana had seen many times during her stay with her sisters at Ramesh's house and also when he used to come with the family at mausa's town. Tripty avoided mentioning involvement of her mother and Siya.

One day she confessed to Tripty that she too had experienced a few lessons in sex with a young boy during her stay at mausa's house. She very hesitatingly told her elder sister that the boy, Keshav, was a bully in their area but she was attracted to him because of the terror he caused in the area. She told Tripty that initially they would just talk casually but after a few days he told her that he loved her. Soon they started meeting away from the searching eyes of mausi. Though she knew mausi loved her very much, but she was aware that mausi would never allow her closeness with the boy. 

They met in the park and one day he held her hands and told her he was in love with her. When she did not reply and kept her gaze downwards, he pulled her closer and kissed her. She trembled and got up. For the first time she felt how helpless she was in front of this boy. He kept sitting and let her pull away her hands; but after just another two minutes she sat down. She never saw the wicked smile on his face. He kissed her a few more times bringing her still closer to him. She even went out of the house after sunset and they would head towards the park or some secluded area. Her breasts were non-existent but there was a small swelling mound, which she felt stiffening whenever he kissed her. Knowing her interest in movies, he took her to theatres and in the darkness in the theatre, he started kissing and feeling her up and then would caress her budding breasts flicking her nipples with his finger tips. 

One day when mausa had gone to the office and mausi was in market, he slipped inside the house as the door was open and then he started kissing her and inserted his hand inside her chemise and mauled her small breasts. Then he sucked them and after some time pulled out his hard member and asked her to caress and massage it. He was almost ** year old and had a 5 inches long cock that was not really thick. It was a new experience for her, which she found very pleasurable. She had noticed that on such occasions she got moist in her panties.

Sadhana found her elder sister very understanding, so she further disclosed that once when his parents had gone away for three days to attend a wedding, he insisted that she meet him in his house bunking her school. She was willing but scared, but that evening when he did not talk to her, she decided to go to his house the next day. That day after kissing her for some time he took off her blouse; she did not wear a bra but had a chemise underneath. When he tried to remove it, she protested but had to give up when he insisted. 

He kissed her budding swellings with tiny nipples sitting at the top. She just could not resist as she found his kisses, caresses and licking extremely pleasing experience and sensuous. Before it was time for her to go back home, he had pulled out his hard cock and placed her hand on it. He asked her to move her fist on it. He then laid her on her back and straddled her chest and rubbed his cock head on her small swelling mound. In just five minutes she saw a stream of white juices shooting out from the tiny hole in his crown and hitting her breasts and neck. She cleaned him and herself and returned home.

Next day she herself wanted to go to him so as soon as she entered she found him naked except for a towel wrapped around him. He took her in his arms and lifting her off the ground, he took her to bed kissing her on the way. He laid her there and took off his towel then undressed her leaving her panties on. He licked all over her face and her stomach. He sucked her almost non-existent breasts. Then forced her to take his cock in her mouth.

"Choos na mera lauda. Main bhi toh tere mamme choosta hoon"(Suck my cock. I also suck your boobs), he insisted, "Tujhe maza deta hoon toh mujhe bhi toh maza chahiye" (I give you pleasure then I also expect pleasure).

"Yah gandi cheez hai" (It is dirty thing).

"Choos ke dekh toh"(Try to suck at least)

She sucked him and felt him throb inside her mouth and within two minutes he started coming in her mouth. She immediately pulled away and spit the come that had entered her mouth. He slapped her hard.
"Jaa ghar jaa. Mere virya ko thook diya? Pee jaati toh kya maut aa jaati?" (Go home. You spit my semen out? Would you have died if you had swallowed it?), he said pushing her away.

She came back home and told mausi that she was not feeling well so had, come home from school early.

He did not talk to her for almost 20 days despite her pleadings. One day when she was returning from school, she found him outside his house starting his bike. She stopped and moved forward in his direction. He deliberately avoided looking in her direction. She went to him and apologized to him profusely promising to swallow his come in future and never to give him a reason to complain. He smiled and said he would need a proof when they met next time. She was happy and repeating her promise came home.

As the luck would have it, two days later her mausi had told her that after she had gone to school, she had to go to an engagement ceremony and it would take her a few hours there so Sadhana might find the house locked on her return from school, so she should carry the extra key with her. Sadhana left for school in her regular auto-rickshaw and asked him to pick her up back after an hour. From a nearby public booth she called Keshav and told him that they could meet in her house and they could stay there for 3-4 hours, since mausi was expected to return after a couple of hours. 

Keshav told her he shall leave to pick her up as soon as he found her mausi leaving the house. She waited for him outside the school and after 20 minutes found him coming towards the school on his bike. They immediately left for her house, but almost 200 yards before her house she got off his bike and walk down alone. It was morning till then so there were chances that some neighbours could see them walking together. They could ill-afford being seen. 

Once inside the house, she took off her school dress and put on a cotton tank top and waited eagerly for him. Ten minutes later there was a knock on the back door and she let him in. She went to reconfirm having locked the front door. They moved to the guest bedroom so that even if mausi returned her own bed would not be crumpled and mausi would not even think of peeping inside the guest bedroom; also, since it had an exit gate, he could easily slip out of the house. Following his instructions she immediately undressed herself while he took off his clothes; she dared not annoy him again. She was in his arms in a few seconds wearing nothing except her panties while he was totally naked. His swaying cock beckoning her. Without his asking she went on her knees and took his cock in her tiny hands and moved its foreskin backwards exposing the purple knob which she licked tracing her tongue in circles around it.
"Aaj piyegi na?"(You'll swallow today, no?)................
thanks 
Like Reply
Update - 22 

She nodded her head and slid her lips down its length. She enjoyed when he moaned with pleasure. He started moving his ass forward and backwards keeping his hands on his waist watching her take him deep inside her pink lips.

She looked up and found his eyes closing slowly then opening; it was a sign that whatever she was doing was right and gave him pleasure. She started moving her lips up and down on his boyish cock that filled her mouth. He was hot ever since she had called up so he was soon ready to blast his come in barely a few minutes. Just before he was coming, she felt his cock jerk in her mouth and his hands automatically moved to both sides of her face holding her in place. His cock jerked faster and he was shooting his come at the back of her throat, which she greedily swallowed. She sucked him dry and after her flaccid cock moved out of her mouth, she opened it to show to him that there was no come inside her mouth.

He pulled her up and slid her panties down. This was the first time she was totally naked before him. He looked at her hairless pussy and her cunt lips; her small pink petals tightly shut hiding the hole but a small bud of her clit visible slightly. He kissed her holding her by her waist and she kissed back moving her arms around his neck. She did not know what she was doing; but this was what her heart said she should be doing to keep him happy. They moved to the bed and he caressed her body, kissing her soft skin at various places. He parted her legs and sat between them. She started trembling. "Was she doing which was taboo?" she asked herself. She shut her eyes and mind immediately.

He rubbed his cock head around her pussy lips, over the lips and then along the length of the slit. He did not want to enter her because it could cause troubles to both of them, so he laid over her fully and caressed and kissed her body, took her tiny breasts in his mouth and sucked them hard while their groins rubbed together. He rolled on his back pulling her on top and with his hands roaming her back; he would squeeze her round and fleshy ass cheeks. He liked her puppy fat, which was very cushiony and though her chest was almost flat, there was swelling where her breasts were supposed to be. He could fill his mouth with her swelling budding breasts and suck them to satisfy himself.

Sadhana was going mad with pleasure; she had never imagined that a man could make a woman forget herself, lose all her self-control and surrender to him willingly. This was a new revelation to her. She was flowing with him, enjoying every moment of her closeness to him, discovering new facts of life and body. On the other hand Keshav was cursing himself. He was unable to control the fast approaching orgasm. He tried to roll her away but she had clutched his thighs with her legs and her arms wrapped around his neck were holding him tight against her tender body.

Once again he rolled her on her back and moved atop her. He unwound her arms and was able to sit up between her legs. Opening her soft petal cunt lips with fingers of one hand, he held his cock in another. He placed the cock tip just inside the outer lips of his moist cunt at the entrance of her tiny hole and started coming. His seed partly rushed inside in hole while the remaining coated her slit with his sticky come.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn", the girl moaned loudly and wrapping her hands around his waist pulled her closer to her shivering body. He collapsed over her body unaware if she had reached her orgasm.
They had only been together for a little over an hour in the room. He got up, picked up his dress and putting them on he slipped out of the room from the exit door of the guest bedroom while the panting girl looked on. She did not know why he had to leave so early when they had the opportunity to stay together for longer time. She looked at her pussy, rubbed the sticky substance all over her pussy and between her cunt lips, then got up and went to wash herself.
After this incident they did meet a few more times but could not get such an opportunity. They went to the theatre a few times and in the darkness of the cinema hall, she gave him blowjobs a few times whenever there was very thin crowd. About a month after, security officer arrested him for having beaten up a boy causing injuries to him. During the short period he was in security officer custody, her mausi had expired and she was shifted back to join her original family.
She had not forgotten Keshav.

Siya had immersed herself in studies and it had paid rich dividends. She not only got high grades in her 12th class, but was declared successful in the Engineering entrance examination as well. She was happy to see her two younger sisters getting along well and coming closer to each other. This would help them after she had gone to join the engineering college, and they will have good company, she thought.
In June, she left for a big town, almost 180 miles from her city, to join the engineering college and got accommodation in the Girls' hostel in the campus. The atmosphere in the campus was more of academic type rather than the casual and freaky kind in college. For many days before going to join the new college, Siya was very upset and sad because she would have to stay away from her darling ailing father. 

She was certain that her two younger sisters will look after him well in her absence and whenever she got very emotional she would talk to her sisters urging them not to ignore his health or medication. Her father was equally upset but he knew his daughter was ambitious and intelligent; and he would have hated himself to come in the way of her progress. The day before she was to leave, a get together with the members of families of the close family friends was organized in the evening and everyone had wished her luck. All she had to tell them was to take care of her father and inform her immediately if she was needed to help her sisters take care of him. Both- father and the daughter- cried for long that evening consoling each other. She promised her father that she would make sure to visit him at least once in a month; this made her father's eyes moist with excessive affection.

Siya was driven to her engineering college in their car with both the younger sisters joining her to the college. After dropping her, the younger sisters stayed with her for a few hours helping her organize her room and settling her. They returned home late at night with heavy heart. The three sisters were very close to each other; the younger ones knew they would miss her.
As promised Siya made a trip to her home once in every month and was happy to meet all in the family and the family friends. When she came in September, Harbinder Singh informed her that his elder daughter, Surinder Kaur's marriage had been fixed and it was to be solemnized in December, when she was expected to have her winter vacations. He asked her to come before the marriage date to help his family organize the function. Siya was happy to hear about this as she was close to both his daughters.
Around 20th December her winter vacations started and the marriage were on 26th December. Her vacations were till 7th January, so she had enough time to be with her family.

Siya noticed that both the younger sisters got along very well; she also noticed Sadhana filling out in the right places. Now twin globes of the size of a golf ball had replaced her flat chest and because her body was still plump they looked bigger than normal on a young girl who wasn't ** years yet. Tripty was filling out as well but her growth was more prominent in her butts, they were heavier and rounder than earlier.

Two days after Siya's arrival Hari Singh had shifted to Ramesh's house so that he could help the family look after the latter effectively and also help Harbinder Singh in making elaborate arrangements for the marriage. Hari Singh was accommodated in the guest room on the ground floor. Ramesh was not keeping well and was advised not to strain himself much so he mostly remained in his room and if he had to go out, he would be taken in a wheel chair.

Siya noticed that Hari Singh's son, Sumer, was also taking active part in marriage preparations and this was a pleasant surprise. Sumer was 21 yrs old and a college dropout; he was a local bully and had a few security officer cases against him. He was a strong man, 6' tall and had a knife cut on his face that he sustained in a gang war. Surprisingly, he was very comfortable with everyone, especially Sadhana, who was much younger to him in age. When Siya mentioned this to Tripty, she was surprised to learn that he had been helping Sadhana in badminton and table tennis and she was often going to his house for table tennis or he was coming to their house for badminton.

On the marriage day everyone had assembled at Harbinder Singh's house for various ceremonies. The wedding was to take place late at night from 11 pm after the formal reception. At evening all ladies went back to their respective houses to get dressed for the wedding ceremony. On mummy's insistence we wore sarees (a traditional Indian wrap around). Mummy and I wore silk sarees while Tripty chose an organza saree in which she looked very stunning. Sadhana was too young to wear a saree so she dressed up in lehnga-odni set. (a typical old traditional dress). We were back at the venue of the ceremonies by 6 pm.

In a huge lawn there were different sections for each ceremony, the older women sat in an enclosure singing traditional marriage songs, while men moved around supervising the arrangements etc. it was already getting dark in winters. Siya and sisters were roaming around- chatting, giggling and commenting on each other's clothes and ornaments. They were enjoying hot or cold drinks and some were interested in ice creams. Tripty was having hot coffee and when someone came from behind and closed her eyes, she lost her balance and her coffee feel on her beautiful saree. When she turned her face she found her very old classmate, Ayesha, who had shifted to another town some 4-5 years back. She had come to attend the function, and finding Tripty there wanted to give her a surprise. 

She felt guilty for having spoiled her saree and apologized and tried to clean coffee drops that had spilled on the saree. Tripty was heartbroken for once, but not to embarrass her friend she just consoled her saying the stains will go in a wash and that Ayesha need not feel sorry. Siya knew Tripty was very happy wearing the saree as she looked stunningly beautiful in it.
"Abhi saree badal kar aati hoon"(Shall change the saree and come), she said smiling and hurriedly moved towards Siya and asked her for the house key, "Didi meri itni acchi saree bigad gayi. Ab mummy ki koyi saree pahan kar aati hoon"(Sister, my such a beautiful saree got spoiled. Now shall go and get one of mummy's saree to wear). Siya could see tears in her eyes.
Siya patted her sister trying to console her and handed over the house keys to her. Tripty rushed home which was just a walking distance away. 

She must have gone barely 5 minutes, when Sunaina came to Siya and demanded her bedroom keys. Siya told her that she had given them to Tripty and she must be home so she could get her bedroom keys from her. Sunaina was about to leave for the home when one of the ladies appeared and asked her to take out the bridal ornaments from the cupboard as the bride had arrived from the beautician's clinic and needed to be dressed. Sunaina was given charge of all valuables of the bride. Both the ladies went inside Harbinder Singh's house to get all the ornaments for the bride and the bridal dress.
After another 15 minutes Siya saw her mother rushing towards her house. Siya went inside to join the bride. Around 8 pm Siya came out to check on her father. She was happy to find him busy chatting with his friends and enjoying himself. She went to him and asked if he needed anything; he smiled and patted her affectionately. It was more than an hour and Siya could not locate either her mummy or Tripty, so she went inside the women enclosure but did not find them there as well. She was a bit worried but knew there was no need to be worried as her family was a very prominent family in the town and they had no enemies.

She was happy to find Tripty coming in her direction, but she was still at a distance and it was not well-lit area but she could find her walking slowly. She was surprised. It was not a normal behaviour; Tripty should be coming rushing as it was time for ladies assembly to sing some more songs and then young girls would be dancing before the arrival of the groom.
Siya rushed towards her and when she got closer, she saw her make up had been removed and she looked terrified. When Siya tried to look up at her and talk to her, she looked down in embarrassment. It was a sudden transformation from a bubbly young teen just two hours back, and now there was a shock stricken girl who looked a mixture of fear and embarrassment written on her face.

When Siya asked her about her looking scared and without the make up on, her face reddened and she did not say anything for another 5 minutes She just looked towards her elder sister with blank eyes. Then she started speaking in a very hesitant manner that she had rushed home to clean her saree and put on another one from mom's closet. The servants were in their rooms outside the house and only watchman was sitting at the main gate about 200 yards from the house on their farm-house, so she straightaway headed for mom's bedroom. She decided to go to bathroom first to wash the coffee spots before they could get permanent; and in the hurry did not even switch on the lights.

She must have walked just 6-7 steps inside the bedroom, when someone grabbed her from behind and encircling her arms and shoulders kissed her on the back of her neck. She felt two hands clutch her breasts roughly and squeeze them hard. She was dumbstruck and terrified. No words were coming out of her mouth. She had almost removed her saree though it still clung on her body. She heard him whisper "Tumhari shaadi ke kuch din baad se hi tumhen chod rahaa hoon lekin dil nahin bharta" (Am fucking you since a few days after your marriage, but am still not satiated). And she felt his one hand moving inside her blouse from the cleavage side and squeezing it hard crudely with his large and rough hands. She had almost passed out. Earlier she had thought that some burglar had sneaked into the room and finding her alone was trying to molest her; but his words revealed that he was a known person. She had not dared to look back to see who the person was and it was difficult to know his identity from the whispers. Now embarrassment made it difficult for her to look up the man. She found him moving his hips forwards and backwards poking his hard cock in a fucking motion from over her petticoat. Soon the hands had moved away from her breasts; one hand raised the hem of her petticoat and was soon squeezing her pussy, while the other hand was unbuttoning her blouse. She was by now wet with all the squeezing and kisses all over her neck and face and neck etc. Just then the guy must have realized that it was someone else and not the woman he was looking for. 

He loosened his grip and switched on the table lamp by the bedside. Tripty saw Hari Singh stark naked standing before her, his cock had shrunk a little out of embarrassment but still looked ferocious. She herself was half naked by then; and she was shivering and feeling very embarrassed in this state before him. Hari Singh did not say anything for next few moments then asked her 'Tumhari mummy kahan hain?' (Where is your mom?") 'Function mein' (at the function), she could barely utter the words. 'Oh... main uski intezaar kar rahaa tha' (I was waiting for her) There was a pregnant silence again for a couple of minutes and Tripty had been trying to cover her breasts with one hand and button up her blouse with the other. Hari Singh moved towards her; his cock was fast getting harder and looked menacing. 'Ab kya faayda, ab to saari baat khul gayi hai' (What use now, we both are exposed now) 'Nahin uncle... please mujhe jaane dijiye' (No uncle, please let me go) 'Nahin meri jaan, ab toh tumhen chodna hi hoga... aaj to main tumhari kunwari choot faadunga' (No dear, now I will have to fuck you... today I will rip off your virgin pussy). 

He grabbed her again and pulled off her saree completely and threw it aside, soon he pulled the chord of her petticoat and it slipped to the floor. Tripty stood there trembling and trying to feebly resist him. In another few seconds, she was standing naked before him and he was madly kissing her, trying to push his rock hard cock between her legs, holding her tight and kissing her brutally, almost biting her lips and kissing all over her face, neck, back of her neck along the hairline; biting at several places gently. Tripty was helpless and was getting wetter by the second though she was a bit scared too. She had taken Kumar's 7 inches cock, but this could be bigger still, butdefinitely much fatter with a huge cock-head. 'Aao ab tumhari choot ko pahli chudaai ka mazaa donga' (Come, now your pussy will experience the fuck for the first time) saying this he laid her on the carpet and opened her legs wide, "Darna mat jyada dard nahin hone doonga lekin ab jab tum sab jaan gayi ho toh chode bina chhod bhi toh nahin sakta"( Don't feel scared; I wont hurt you much but since you have known everything now, I cannot let you go unfucked)

He lifted her up and carried her to her parents' bed. He laid her gently on her back and got into the bed next to her and taking her in his arms he started licking her face then inserting his tongue into her mouth, he let his tongue play with hers. He then took one hand over her shaved pussy and rubbed the outer lips and when he tried to insert his finger just inside her cunt hole, he was happy to found it wet enough. He sat up and got between her thighs and rubbed his mushroom like cock-head along the lips of her pussy.
"Please chhod dijiye... Main toh aapki beti jaisi hoon"( Please let me go. I am like your daughter), she found her own protest very unconvincing.
"Aisi choot beti ki bhi hoti toh ussey bhi chod daalta" (If my daughter had such a cunt, I would not have spared her even), he hissed shamelessly.

He clutched both her breasts and kept on kneading their soft flesh. Periodically he would take her each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisting them would pull them outwards; and at such time she would enjoy watching her wince in pain. Her moans had indicated that she was getting pleasure. He could see juices coming out of cunt hole. He was getting impatient to ram his thick tool inside her and ravish her with his fucking.
He decided to go for her cherry. Lifting her legs to his shoulders, he tried to get her ready for the penetration.
"Darna mat meri jaan... mujhe pataa hai tu pahli baar chudwa rahi hai isliye thoda dard toh hoga lekin main bahut dheere dheere chodunga"( Don't get scared darling. I know you are getting fucked for the first time so it'll definitely hurt you, but I shall make sure to minimize your pain by fucking you gently). He bent forwards and licked both of her breasts and nipples then took one I each hand and put his lips on her and started sucking her lower lip.
Tripty had not had proper sex for quite some time. She had stopped entertaining Maqbool, so it became difficult to control her craving for sex. Unconsciously her arms went around the man who was her father's age and a good friend of her father.

She started crying softly, still feebly trying to resist him, though she was very horny by now but she was scared too because she wasn't sure if she could takehim inside her teen pussy comfortably. Hari Singh was in no mood to wait now; he was getting impatient so he placed the cock-head at the entrance and pushed in gently. He did not succeed in his first attempt, so he bent forward and taking one of her breasts in mouth and another in his right hand he lifted his ass in the air and pushed harder while chewing on her breast. The cock-head slipped in easily aided by the flow of her juices. Tripty cried a bit louder trying to push him back as she felt a little pain in her unused pussy for over a month almost. This made Hari Singh hotter and he grabbed her hard, waited for 2 minutes with his cock head embedded between the tight lips of her spasming pussy; then gave 4-5 hard strokes which pushed all of his cock inside her. She started sobbing and grunting with pleasure and pain and felt her cunt stretched to the limit. Hari Singh did not know that she was not a virgin so she did not want to hurry with his fucking. He laid himself totally on her, wrapping her legs around his huge frame and after waiting for a minute when her cries were replaced by moans, he started moving in and out of her slowly.

Tripty had already come once as soon as he had pushed his cock-head in. He had started fucking her with long and deeper strokes, mauling her both the breasts roughly and biting her lips. This brought her to experiencing the onset of her next orgasm and then she started responding to his strokes by raising her ass on his downward strokes. Hari Singh was happy now that the girl was enjoying the fuck; he started moving faster now, increasing the pace of his movements inside her, biting her breasts and nipples harder, which made her scream occasionally.
"Aaaahhhhh... uuuhhhhhnnnnnnnn... ooohhhhhhh"
He was panting and groaning with lust as he felt her cunt muscles trying to squeeze his cock to draw the semen out of her churning balls.

Her second orgasm had hit her and she was feeling tired, while Hari Singh was still fucking her deeper, rotating his hips churning her pussy. He knew she had come but did not know it was her second orgasm. For next ten minutes he continued his assault on the tender girl's pussy and then cried aloud and pushed all of his cock inside her; releasing his potent seed deep inside her. She felt the first of several jets of his come hitting the back of her pussy. He continued to pump for next two minutes. By this time Tripty had come for the third time. He collapsed on her, his cock buried deep inside her and they lay there for another couple of minutes until they heard a light knock on the bedroom door, which had been locked from inside automatically as the door was shut by Tripty when she had entered the bedroom. Hari Singh pulled out of her immediately. He gathered all her clothes and pushed them under the bed. She was trembling with fear and was looking for some place to hide herself. Hari Singh pushed her inside the closet and closed it leaving a crack so she could breath fresh air. He switched off the night lamp and rushed to open the door. Tripty was cursing herself for entering the bedroom, trying unsuccessfully to wipe off the flowing mixed juices, sliding along the insides of her thighs, with her bra which she had managed to grab just before she was pushed inside the closet.

Inside the room she heard her mother giggling and talking to Hari Singh "Kya hai, tumhara ghoda thoda sust kaise hai?' (what happened, why your horse is a bit loose?)
'Tumne der kar di toh main iski dhaar tej kar rahaa tha' (you came late so I was sharpening it), he said laughing. 'Mujhe pata hai lekin kya karti main ladies ke beech se free hi nahin ho saki' (I know but I could not free myself from ladies)
'Mujhe yahi dar tha' (I was apprehending this)

'Chalo ab, baat hi karoge kya? Mujhe wapas bhi jaana hai jaldi ladkewalon ke aane se pehle' (come on, will u keep talking only? I have to go back also before the guests from grooms side arrive) 'Arrey haan, main toh bhool hi gaya. Mujhe bhi toh taiyyar hona hai shaadi mein jaane ke liye' (Oh yes, I forget it. I also have to get ready to join the marriage)
Tripty heard some soft noises of rustling of clothes and kisses. She opened the crack in the closet doors slightly and saw her mom getting undressed while she was being kissed by Hari Singh who was kneading her breasts. 'Arrey tumhare iss pe kya lagaa hai? Yeh chipchipa kaise hai?' (Hey what is there on your cock? What is this sticky thing on it?), she said taking his cock in one hand to caress it. 'Mere laude ka virya hai ' ( it's my cock juice)
Before she could ask further, she was laid and he came over her; she felt his hard cock sliding easily deep inside her moist cunt in one single stroke. Hari Singh had just picked her up and with her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist, he had pushed all of his raging cock inside her in one single stroke. Tripty heard her mom moaning and crying softly.
'Chodo... jor jor se chodo. Aajkal tumse chudwane ka mauka mil hi nahin paata. Tum kafi busy ho gaye ho' (fuck me. Fuck me harder. Of late I don't get to fuck u, u have become very busy.)

Tripty was feeling very weak watching the fucking. It was pretty uncomfortable standing inside the closet after having experienced three orgasms in a row. She rested her head against the inner wall of the closet, but was finding it difficult to continue standing. She dared not come out of the closet but wanted them to finish off fast and leave the room. She would peep out of the crack between the closet doors, which she had kept open to watch the scene inside the dimly lit room. Hari singh pulled out his cock for a few moments and she saw her mother getting into doggie posture; he immediately moved behind her and started fucking her with harder strokes.
'Ooohhhhhh... chodo... chodo... jor jor se dhakke maaro' (Fuck me. Fuck with faster and harder strokes), she said moaning and moving her ass faster in his direction.

Then Tripty heard her mother sobbing, moaning and crying softly ' Main jhadne wali hoon, jor jor se dhakkey maar kar choot ko chodo... ooohhhh... aaaiiiii... mazaa aa raha hai, tumhare laude se achha lauda ho hi nahin sakta... tum apna virya jaldi se meri choot mein daal do ab' (I'm about to come now... fuck me faster and harder... fuck my pussy... it's so good, there cannot be a better cock than yours... now you also come and pour your juices inside me).
Tripty heard her mother's soft cries and knew that she was coming. She prayed that he also come now. She could hear the fucking sound inside the room clearly now; since her mom's juices had coated his thick cock so the sound was similar to splashing kind.

'Abhi nahin jhadhunga rani' (I wont come so soon sweetheart). 'Koyi namard nahin hoon jo itni jaldi jhadhunga' (I'm not impotent who will come so soon) and she heard the pace of fucking increasing now. It took him another five minutes to feel his balls tightening and his juices rushing towards his stem and during this time her mother's cries got a bit louder 'Oohhh... oooohhhh... aaaaaahhh... ab to choot mein bahut dard ho rahaa hai. Kyon der lagaa rahe ho? Mujhe function mein jaana bhi hai na.' (Now my pussy is hurting. Why u taking so long? I have to go back to the function also).
Tripty could hardly stand; her legs were straining. She bent her knees a little, trying to support herself against the inner walls of the closet. She thought she'll fall any time.

Luckily for her just then she heard Hari Singh groan loudly and then he cried, ''aaaaaaahhh... le meri jaan teri choot ko apne lund ke ras se bhar deta hoon' (Take it darling... now I'll fill your pussy with my cock juices) and then he fell over her mother deeply buried deep inside her spasming pussy, he was filling the vacuum with his thick come.
Tripty felt relieved... at last they both, or at least mom, will be leaving the room. 'Aaj mazaa aa gaya... bahut din baad chudwaya hai tumse... ab bhi tumhare laude se bahut sa virya nikalata hai' ( It was pleasurable today... you have fucked me after many days today... even now you pour huge quantity of juices).

'Ab utho... lauda nikalo choot se... main kapde pahan loon bathroom se aakar aur fir se function mein jaoon.tum bhi aa rahe ho na wahan?' (Get up now... pull out your cock from my pussy... I'll wear the clothes after coming from the bathroom and then go to the function. You also coming there, no?)

Just then she heard Hari Singh call out, "Tripty..."

Tripty almost froze, her body got numb. This was unimaginable that he would call out her name.
thanks 
Like Reply
nice and erotic story.. co continue
Like Reply
Awesome bro. You are a master
Like Reply
Awesome bro
Like Reply
Very sexy but very much fast moving
Like Reply
SHOCKING.......why hari singh called out tripty.........in presence of sunaina
is sunaina moved to bathroom or he has something on his mind

and what will siya do...after listening the whole episode

are they all sisters became the sluts of her mother sunaina's lovers......... 1st Kumar and now hari singh

is sunaina a insane or a fool..................may be a bitch.............
never find anything wrong with her daughters

let's see in next update
Like Reply
Hey Bro. Where are you? Long-time no update. Please give updates regularly.
Like Reply
Update - 23

'Tripty??!!!!' Sunaina murmerred in a trembling shocking voice.

Tripty could not believe her ears... she though she must have been dreaming.

'Haan meri jaan... aaj Tripty ko hi chod rahaa tha tumhare aane se pehle... jab who aayi andhere mein andar to maine samjha tum ho... pakad liya aur fir uski choot chod daali... faad daali' (Yes my dear, I was fucking Tripty only before you came in When she entered the dark bedroom I thought it were you; I grabbed her and then since she had come to know our secret, I had to fuck her hard, stretching her pussy).

Tripty heard him calling out for her again; this time a bit loudly 'Tripty baahar aao almari se... mujhe lund nikalna hai tumhari mummy ki choot se" (Tripty come out of the closet. I have to pull out my cock from your mom's pussy).

Tripty knew she had no option but to move out of the closet. 

She was stark naked, with her bra soaked in the mixed juices, she opened the closet doors gently and stepped out of it. Her legs shaking, eyes lowered staring towards the floor, she just stood outside the closet without moving a step further. 

She hated this mean person when he had switched on the table lamp again which was within his reach without pulling out of her cunt. There was nothing left for imagination. Both the woman hated him most. He was a sadist. 'How could he degrade us both like this?', Sunaina thought feeling great shame lying naked under this friend of her husband with his spent cock buried inside her.

He asked Tripty to come closer. She raised her eyes with tears in them, she saw her mother covering her face with both the hands. When she reached closer to them, he grabbed her one hand and pulled her down, closer to them.

"Main apne laude ko nikalata hoon, tum ekdam apni mummy ki choot pe muhn lagaa dena aur saara virya aur mummy ka ras pee jaana" (I'm pulling out my cock... u just put your mouth on her pussy and drink all the juices from it).

Tripty was shocked to hear it, so was her mummy. Sunaina almost shouted with anger and deep hurt, "Kya dimaag kharab ho gaya tumhara? Hum ma-beti ko itna gira rahe ho?" (have u gone mad? You degrading us mother-daughter so lowly?).

He just pulled the daughter closer and roughly pushed her face towards her mom's pussy and then pulled out his cock from her pussy. He rose and sat near mom's head and pushed his sticky cock near her mouth asking her to take it and clean it dry. 

There were tears in the eyes of both of the women, but she saw mom open her mouth and taking his cock in one hand she pulled him inside her mouth and started sucking him. Looking at her mom and with his hands pressing her face down towards the flowing pussy, Tripty had no other alternative but to give up her resistance. She put her mouth on her mother's pussy and started licking and then swallowing the mixed juices running out of her cunt. 

He left them after getting himself sucked dry; picking up his clothes he moved out of the room. No one of the dazed women uttered a word. Mom got up slowly and with her eyes looking down entered in her bathroom. Tripty picked up her clothes and ran to her own bedroom and started crying uncontrollably. After some time she went to the bathroom, took shower and unwillingly changed into another clothes and left to attend the function as she did not want anyone to suspect anything amiss.

For next two minutes Siya stood in a trance, she had had an orgasm hearing the incident; Hari Singh's face would appear before her all the time while she heard her sister. She tried to visualise how that huge frame of Hari Singh would have looked entwined with a 5'4" tender naked frame of Tripty.

She had been controlling her carnal desires for long but they resurfaced after hearing Tripty's account. She was not surprised about her mother's involvement with men like him but it was very erotic to visualise a 50-year-old man committing a virtual bang on a **-year-old girl, who happened to be his best friend's daughter.

She held Tripty's hand trying to console her and advising her to forget the incident that had shaken her so much because she was subjected to humiliation before her own mother. She was not sure if her sister had hated him for having sex with her or for having been humiliated by asking her to suck off her mother's cunt, which was full of his semen mixed with her mother's juices. She almost dragged her sister to the enclosure where ceremonies for the marriage were going on. 

None of the sisters noticed their mother pass by them with her head down in embarrassment, while they were busy talking about the incident. Nor had they noticed him walk past them with a wicked smile on his face. His eyes were focused on Siya's body and contours trying to visualize her naked body.

Siya was attending the ceremonies but all the time she was thinking of her father's friend who had ravished her younger sister and her mother together. She thought it was too erotic and wondered if she would get a chance to get laid by the elderly hunk during her stay; she was willing and she felt the same itch which was always there when she was involved with Kumar.

After the ceremonies were over the family returned to their house, with Hari Singh, in the early hours of the morning. They were all too tired to change even and immediately retired to their respective bedrooms. Only Sadhana had stayed back with the bride's family.

Siya and Tripty talked briefly before going to bed and they were soon fast asleep.

Next day, Tripty got out of her bed at 8 am and got ready to go to the bride's house for the Vidai ceremony (the ceremony when the newly wedded bride leaves her parents' house with the groom). Her family was already there. After the ceremony was over around 10 am, all the families sat together and talked about the marriage arrangements etc and the bride's parents were being advised to accept that the daughter had to leave them some day and get organized again.

All the members of these families had lunch at the bride's house and returned to their respective homes by afternoon. Hari Singh had gone back to his own house.

Tripty was feeling so guilty and ashamed, especially because the barrier between her and mom had been broken. Mom had seen her having sex with a grown up man. 

But knowing that mom was already involved with the man and she had had sex with the man in her own daughter's presence had lessened Tripty's guilt and shame to some extent. Next day Tripty hardly came out of her room and both -mother and daughter- avoided facing each other; and if they did cross each other, they dint look in each other's direction. Her mother too was avoiding confronting her and they hardly spoke all the day. 

In the evening Hari Singh came home and sat with his friend. Normally the girls would come out to greet him but that day Tripty did not come out, though mom did make an appearance to join them in their conversation but she also did not sit with them for long. Ramesh, and Hari Singh started having drinks, which they normally did whenever they met and Tripty was called to serve the snacks etc, but when she didn't come out, Hari Singh asked about her unashamedly. Her father called out for her but she sent a message that she wasn't well so could not come out of her room. 

In fact she was still very sore and her thighs were aching because of Hari Singh's weight and heavy pounding last night. Siya was sent out with snacks by her mother and when she went to place them on the table she looked at Hari Singh concentrating on his body in a different light for the first time and visualized his naked body against comparatively tiny frame of her younger sister. The two friends drank till 10 pm. Hari Singh had taken more than his normal quota of 4 pegs so was a bit tipsy. 

They later had dinner cooked by her mom and chatted some more. Around 11.30 pm Hari Singh announced that he wasn't feeling comfortable so he would rather be staying there only; and accordingly the guest bedroom was prepared again by the servant for his stay. Around mid-night the two friends said good night. Ramesh went to his bedroom to join his wife, while Hari Singh went to the guests' bedroom. Tripty was unaware of Hari Singh staying in their house itself and had gone to sleep by 11 pm itself after getting dinner in her own bedroom. Sadhana had stayed back at Harbinder Singh's house on his younger daughter's insistence.

Both the sisters were talking for some time but Siya did not tell her sister about Hari Singh staying in the guests' room that night. She was wondering if he would dare to make use of this opportunity again. Around mid-night there was a soft knock on their bedroom door, Tripty switched on the lamp by her bedside and looked up the watch. It was past midnight, around 1 am. 

She looked at Siya and found her sound asleep. She wondered who could it be; she assumed it could be their mother. She did not care to dress up and just put on her silk gown over her sheer nightie. The gown was almost knee length and she did not fasten its belt even, just held it by her hands. With one hand she opened the door so the gown was loosely held in one hand. What she saw was a big surprise. Hari Singh was standing outside there in just a towel around his mid-section. 

She thought Hari Singh had sneaked into her house late at night, but how come in just a towel? She could see that he had had bath just a couple of minutes before as his hair were a bit wet even at that time and the blunt head of his hard dick was poking out from the towel. While she was thinking all this, Hari Singh pushed her gently inside and locked the room after him. She felt weak in her knees and did not know what to say or how to react. She could barely utter "Aap kaise andar aaye. Didi so rahi hain yahaan. 

Please chale jaiye, mujhe abhi tak mummy ke saamne aapne jo kiya uss par sharm aa rahi hai... aapne maa aur beti ko bahut beizzat kiya" ("How did you come in? Elder sister is sleeping here. Please go back, I'm still ashamed of what you did in presence of mummy. You have degraded both mother and daughter"). Hari Singh did not say anything and moved towards the bed but she pushed him out. The shuffle caused the towel getting loose and dropping to the floor and. 

She had not seen him properly last night as it was pretty dark, but now when she saw his cock, she was terrified, wondering how such a big and thick cock had entered her. She was barely two feet away from him so he stretched his hand towards her and pulled her gently but she tried to resist, as she was not prepared for another humiliation before her elder sister. She was not prepared for sex again mainly because she still felt sore and also was feeling shame for having been exposed before mummy.

"Kya baat hai? Tum kaho toh tumhari Didi ko bhi chod loon tumhare saamne" (what happened? If you say, I'll fuck your elder sister also before you), Hari Singh whispered smiling wickedly.

"Please aap jaiye" (Please you go)

"Accha thodi der baat karte hain. Bolo yaheen baat Karen ya mere kamre mein? Main aaj bhi guest room mein ruka huwa hoon." (Okay let us talk for some time. Tell me whether we talk here or in my room? I'm staying in the guests' room today as well).

"Nahin, abhi iss waqt nahin" (No, not at this time.)

"Bass thodi der. Theek hai?" (Just for some time. Is it okay?)

She kept standing perplexed; her eyes looking down towards the floor. She dared not raise her eyes to meet his.

"Jaldi boliye yaheen par, fir mujhe sona hai" (speak up fast here only, then I got to sleep).

Hari Singh did not like her indifferent behaviour so he moved towards her and she retreated though she knew it was a futile exercise but she did not know how to get rid of him. Hari Singh, by now a bit angry, leaped and grabbed her hand, roughly pulled her towards himself and held her tight in embrace then kissed her hard while his hands cupped her round and tight hips and squeezed them digging his rough fingers in the butt flesh. She again tried to free herself but she could not match his strength.
thanks 
[+] 2 users Like sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
WOW. Awesome bro.
Like Reply
Good going, please carry on the humiliation
Like Reply
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
eagerly waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Apologies everyone. Personal problems and work pressures. I couldn't update
thanks 
Like Reply
Update - 24 (a)

He roughly opened her gown and saw underneath her only in a transparent nightie through which he could see her black panties. He tried to push her towards the bed roughly and mount her next to her elder sister. Tripty could smell the alcohol; she started sobbing, "Please chhod dijiye. Didi so rahi hain. Chale jaaiye." (Please leave me. Sister is sleeping here. Please go away.")

"Aaj ki raat tujhe chodne ke liye hi ruka hoon. Agar teri didi bhi mil jaaye toh mazaa aur bhi jyada hoga" (I have stayed here tonight only to fuck you. If I can get to fuck your elder sister also then the pleasure will get multiplied."), he leered.

"Mujhe abhi tak dard ho raha hai" (I'm still very sour), she murmured trying to push him and closing the door. She was feeling terrified watching his cock bobbing and twitching.

"Main teri choot mein garam garam malham lagaa doonga" (I'll apply hot ointment inside your pussy) saying this he pushed her nightly up and immediately pulled her panties down. He tried to pick her up but when she resisted he pushed her on her knees and moved his throbbing cock towards her face.

"Choos mera lauda" (suck my dick) and started rubbing the cock head between her lips. Reluctantly she looked in the direction of her sleeping sister and deciding to suck him off to get rid of him, she opened her mouth thinking that possibly after he comes once he'll go away. 

She started kissing the knob of his flaring cock, taking a few inches inside her mouth and sucking him while her one hand started pumping the cock fast to make him blast his juices. Hari Singh's eyes were soon closed, his one hand holding her head from back trying to pull her towards his hard cock, while with the other hand he was combing her hair.

Both were unaware of the fact that Siya had been watching them intently with half closed eyes, which they could not decipher in the dim light of the side lamp. This continued for another 5 minutes and Hari Singh could feel that he could come very soon. He pulled himself out of her mouth and pushing her inside the bedroom, he closed the door.

She used all her force to push him out but she found herself too weak before the huge man. He moved swiftly and laid her on the carpet itself and forcing open her thighs he sat between her legs. He raised her nightie to uncover her breasts and his both hands grabbed her soft breasts and started kneading them and pulling her nipples mercilessly. 

She started crying softly, more out of pain than pleasure. He raised her legs and placing them on his shoulders, he bent forward to take one of her nipples in his mouth while with one hand he continued to knead the other breast. Tripty by then had reached her orgasm despite the fear and humiliation she was being subjected to once again; and he had not even penetrated yet. 

She was sobbing but was feeling sensations all over her body. She was sore but was already wet ever since his towel fell down and she could watch his cock in its full glory, which she had not seen the previous night in very dim light in the room. Her legs went weak after the first orgasm; she had no strength left to push him away; she resigned herself and was totally at his mercy. 

Hari Singh was moving his hips to bring the cock head at the entrance and when he felt it resting between her pussy lips he pushed hard inside, biting her breast. She cried a bit loudly unmindful that it could wake up her sister, sleeping just a few feet away on the bed. Hari Singh was half way inside her and she felt as if she had been stretched wide already. Hari Singh did not wait to ravish this teen-aged beauty, he started thrusting wildly and Tripty cried with pain at each thrust.

Siya was feeling frustrated as she could not watch them lying on the bed and she dared not get up. Hari Singh's hands were now caressing her breasts and he would now kiss and suck her breasts alternately; this had caused her to feel pleasure once again. He laid himself motionless over her body for a few minutes so the friction was missing. This gave her time to prepare herself for the onslaught that evidently was to start anytime. Tripty was surprised at his appetite for sex. 

She felt her pain fast being replaced by pleasure and she involuntarily started moaning. She wanted him to start pounding her now as her juices had sufficiently lubricated her passage; and she wasn't to be disappointed. He soon started moving in and out at a slow pace to give the girl the feel of his huge cock moving and when he noticed her moaning and responding to his downward thrust with her upward thrust, he was soon drawn towards his own orgasm. He could feel his balls moving upwards in the sack. 

Tripty was now holding him by his hips, drawing him towards her pussy while raising her mound towards him feeling the approach of her second orgasm. Hari Singh started pounding hard now and was seeking the release. He felt her juices bathing his cock and this triggered his own orgasm. He gave another 5 or 6 deep thrusts and then series of his hot and viscous jets of cum started filling the girl's womb. He fell forward on her body, panting, relaxed and happy to have found such a young girl to serve him. 

Both were panting hard for a few minutes, and then Hari Singh slowly raised himself and started pulling out his shrunken cock, which was still buried inside the girl's body. He watched his cock coming out shining in their mixed juices. After he had pulled out he smiled when he saw the mixed juices rushing out of her swollen cunt lips. 

He gathered some of the juices on his cock head and carefully raising himself he straddled her chest and placed the cock head over the girl's lips, whose eyes were closed feeling satiated after the humiliating session. Tripty knew from the smell what it was, she opened her mouth immediately, keeping the eyes shut. She started licking the mixed juices then took the cock deeper into her mouth and licked it clean. She loved the taste of man's sperm and loved to give oral sex. When she regained normalcy she got up and looked towards the bed and saw Siya's hand moving under the blanket covering her.
thanks 
Like Reply
Update - 24 (b)

She was certain that her sister was awake and had seen at least part of the show. Her eyes went between her own thighs and she saw a big patch of their juices on the carpet; she removed the juices with her panty lying near her and rushed to bathroom to clean herself. 

Hari Singh had been lying next to her. He picked up the towel and followed her inside the bathroom and when he saw her washing herself clean, he went closer to her and embraced her. Tripty smiled and put her arms around his neck and for the first time she unashamedly kissed him on her own. 

She did not care that her elder sister had witnessed her getting laid by their father's friend, who was almost three times her age. Hari Singh was overjoyed with her gesture and bending down he took one of her breasts in his mouth and started sucking hard. 

His hands held her by her hips and was caressed them gently. Tripty felt herself getting wet again and saw his cock getting harder again. She went down on her knees and holding the huge cock in her hands started stroking it; she wanted another dose of man-cum. She peeled off the foreskin and running her palm up and down over the thickening stem she opened her mouth wide and took him in. 

Hari Singh laid himself on the bathroom floor and with one hand held her head down to push his cock deeper into her mouth while with another hand he caressed her pussy lips. Soon he was driving two of his fingers inside her moist pussy. In next two minutes Tripty felt her orgasm and tried to remove his fingers from inside her pussy. She increased her lips' pressure on his cock to milk him. Not finding getting enough sensation to make him cum, Hari Singh lifted Tripty's head, got up quickly and pushing her on her fours,

He bent over her and holding his cock in one hand he pushed his entire cock inside her almost dripping pussy in one swift stroke. Tripty could not bear the impact of the entire cock at one go so a loud cry escaped out of her mouth. Hari Singh grabbed her hanging tits in his hands and started fucking her harder trying to push all his cock inside her each time. Tripty loved the music, which his hard cock was making while sliding in and out of her slippery pussy and banging of his nuts at the entrance of her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure, "Oooohhh... aaaaiiiii... chodo... jor jor se chodo... aapka lauda meri choot fadh rahaa hai' (Fuck... fuck me harder... your cock is tearing my pussy apart)

"Le meri jaan... poora lauda le kar chudwaa" (Take it my darling, take the entire cock... fuck it).

"Pataa nahi kya ho gayaa mujhe jo iss tarah besharm ho gayi hoon. Didi room mein so rahi hain aur main chudwa rahi hoon maze se" (Don't know what has happened to me that I have become so shameless. My sister is sleeping in the room and I am fucking and enjoying.)...

"Aaaahhh rukiye mat... chodte jaiye... ab toh main aapka poora lauda le leti hoon aasani se" (Don't stop... keep fucking... now I can take your entire cock with ease). 

Saying this she started coming and her cunt muscles tried in vain to milk his throbbing cock.

"Teri didi ko bhi chodnaa chahta hoon. Tu koyi raasta nikaal, jissey mujhse uskee choot phadhne ka mauka mil sake. Ho sakta hai wo abhi tak chudi nahin ho"(I want to fuck your elder sister also. You find some way so that I may get to fuck her. May be she has not been fucked yet).

"Please mere saath hi jhad jaiye na" (please come with me only), cried Tripty not listening to his request.

Hari Singh went wild with her words and started pounding her hard... this was a bit unbearable to her so her cries came requesting him to go slower "Aaaaaiii... aaaiii... haayeeee... itni jor se mat chodiye... bahut dard hota hai" (Don't fuck me so hard... its paining too much).

Hari Singh ignored her pleas and continued his pounding and felt himself getting ready to pour his juices inside her "Ooooohhhh... uuuuuummmmmm... mere laude ka virya nikalne wala hai... uuhhhhmmmmm" (My cock is ready to squirt... uuuhhhmmmmm).

Tripty was nearing her own climax again and this time just when she was coming she felt his thick jets shooting inside her pussy. She just passed out and fell flat on the bathroom floor. Hari Singh came very hard and felt completely spent He fell over her; both were breathing heavily, trying to regain their normal breath. After about 10 minutes Hari Singh pulled out of her while she still could not get enough strength to get up. He pulled her up and gave his shrunken cock in her hands to wash. 

A wicked smile ran across his lips when she washed it with water, then she washed herself.
thanks 
Like Reply