Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what type of women u enjoy??
milfs
[Image: 99474647_domai_maxa-14_maxa_high_0018.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I love 30+ women with Ripe full bodies....Big Breasts and Big Nipples....If Long and thick when erect....then even better
Large Aerola...brown.....flesh thigh and hips
and reserved nature in public.....But Experienced Whores in private.....experts at sucking cock and even swallowing
Women who feel proud when they have made a man cum and rub cum all over their bodies without a hint of hesitation
No ass fucking.....
Love milking breasts
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
This is the kind of women I enjoy. They are not easy to satisfy in bed and that's what makes it worthwhile when I satisfy them.

[Image: asha-shaini-flora-mayuri39.jpg]
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
Like Reply
(19-01-2019, 10:31 PM)stockyz Wrote: I love 30+ women with Ripe full bodies....Big Breasts and Big Nipples....If Long and thick when erect....then even better
Large Aerola...brown.....flesh thigh and hips
and reserved nature in public.....But Experienced Whores in private.....experts at sucking cock and even swallowing
Women who feel proud when they have made a man cum and rub cum all over their bodies without a hint of hesitation
No ass fucking.....
Love milking breasts

Wow so good to hear!! Do you have any sample pictures?
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
Like Reply
Well Well, that a great Question I can just answer in just one word and explain why too.

My Answer: MALLU

My taste, thick long haired, well built that is tall and stronger than me in mid 30 to 40s
Color: Absolute south Indian Dusk
Nature: Shy, reserved and traditional
Extra Requirement: Must wear Bindi, ear ring, langa, old box type panties and bras
Hair style: Semi old rough curly hair either sleek or tight pony or tight bun
Pubic Hair: shaved armpit but irregular down hairs
Accpeting Only Frooties that are  Fresh and Juicy! 
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 08:42 PM)Fetish_99 Wrote: Well Well, that a great Question I can just answer in just one word and explain why too.

My Answer: MALLU

My taste, thick long haired, well built that is tall and stronger than me in mid 30 to 40s
Color: Absolute south Indian Dusk
Nature: Shy, reserved and traditional
Extra Requirement: Must wear Bindi, ear ring, langa, old box type panties and bras
Hair style: Semi old rough curly hair either sleek or tight pony or tight bun
Pubic Hair: shaved armpit but irregular down hairs

Amazing any sample photos?
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 09:58 PM)adams_masala Wrote: Amazing any sample photos?

Sure Why Not ..something similar to this..Photo is not mine..will be removed if required [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 5c463aa29aef7.jpg] " />
Accpeting Only Frooties that are  Fresh and Juicy! 
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 11:25 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Most results are for women who have flesh

Pls refer to voluptuous bhojpuri then, ignore sticky/breastless b-Town.

wow....I too love them...lust them... hot babes.. monalisa....rani... amrapali...d**k raising...
[+] 1 user Likes chn's post
Like Reply
Long hair till knee women
[+] 1 user Likes Hairplay's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 08:32 AM)adams_masala Wrote: This is the kind of women I enjoy. They are not easy to satisfy in bed and that's what makes it worthwhile when I satisfy them.

[Image: asha-shaini-flora-mayuri39.jpg]

true man
they act all shy and respectable but when u take them to bed all their hidden lust comes out
Like Reply
big jiggly ass, thunder thighs and small waist, don't care that much about tits
Like Reply