Fantasy Actress Roleplays
"Glad I could help!" she smiled back at him, feeling a tinge of self-consciousness at her word choice.

"Say, you look really pretty today," he said, crawling out from under the sink.

"Thanks!" she said, standing up. "It's nice of you to say so."

"But those clothes cover so much of you," he said plainly. "You should change into something better." She looked at her clothes and had to admit that they did cover most of her body. "Maybe something your husband likes seeing you in," he prompted.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Ok," she said and walked off to the bedroom. It didn't feel right to be covered in so many clothes. I didn't feel right not to change into something better. She picked out one of her less favorite outfits, but she knew it was her husband's favorite and it certainly didn't cover much of her body.

She returned in a few minutes to find him on a loveseat in the sitting room. "I thought I'd take a break from all that hard work," he mentioned in explanation of his presence there.

"That's fine, you deserve a good rest. And you were right," she said conversationally. "Those other clothes covered so much of me," as if he had shown her a time-saving household tip. "This is much better." She felt like her husband must also have known this, since he liked to see her in this outfit as well, and she wondered if she should start wearing this outfit more often.

"Good," he said, looking at her as she entered the room. His cock was mostly soft again, but jumped when he saw her. She walked in front of him and stood casually like she had all morning with her arms at her sides, completely unaware that anything was different from her usual day. The plumber started slowly stroking himself as his eyes took in the sight before him.

The Preity wore 4-inch stiletto ankle shoes, her smooth legs guiding his gaze up to her hips. She wore lacey crotchless panties that prominently exposed her hairless pussy lips, puffy and slightly wet, swelling between her thighs. Her torso was bare except for the cupless underbra that framed her breasts but left them completely open to the air and the plumber's lustful gaze.

[Image: hot%20bikini%20preity%20zinta%20.jpg]

"Oh yes, that's much better," he agreed. He stood and started pulling at his belt buckle, dropping his trousers and letting his manhood bounce free.

"You have a strong, handsome penis," she said with a smile, returning his compliment from earlier.

"Thanks," he grinned as he stripped off his shirt and pushed his crumpled pile of clothes aside. Now that he was naked the Preity could see he was surprisingly lean, not your average plumber. Her eyes glanced over his muscles as he sat back down, not wanting to make it socially awkward by letting him see that she was enjoying the view.

Her pussy had been getting wetter and she shifted with a little embarassed cough, not understanding why she was so aroused. Seeing the plumber begin stroking his shaft again, she realized she was the only one in the room not masturbating and moved her hand between her legs. With her arousal and the inherent coolness of the air her nipples stood out like beacons, and she wondered if that meant it was going to rain or something.

[Image: 1002dcfcf66711ad81f3aa675f106cd8.7.jpg]

"Your nipples look cold," the plumber said and spread his legs wider. "Why don't you come warm them up?"

"Thanks, that's really nice of you," she said cheerfully and knelt down between his legs. "They are kinda chilly." She laid the shaft of his cock into her cleavage and pressed her nipples into his groin. "I hope you don't mind if I rub them a little to warm up."

"Not at all," he replied as she gently leaned back and forth, pressing her breasts together with both hands as she warmed her nipples and simultaneously jacked him off with her tits. She rubbed her legs together in an attempt to quell the dampness that had started to slowly seep down her inner thighs.

[Image: 5h67rx48df9t_t.jpg]

"What is wrong with me?" she thought. "I never get horny like this in the middle of the day."

The plumber saw her struggle and cupped her breasts, caressing them as she pressed against him. She smiled in thanks, spreading her knees wide and moving her now-free hands to ease the tension in her pussy. He focused on his breathing, trying to keep his dick from creaming too soon. She focused on keeping a straight face in front of him as her fingers built towards a climax. "I've never had an orgasm during a conversation with a stranger before! I've got to think about something else," she thought without slowing down.

[Image: 23rVj.md.jpg]

"What about this weather we've been having?" she finally managed to say breathlessly. "Think it will rain?"

"The rain always seem to come in spurts, donen't it?" the plumber retorted, feeling his balls threatening to explode.

"That's," she said, trying to make polite conversation and quell her orgasm while her fingers furiously rubbed her clit, "true."

"It is really damp, though, especially in here," he teased, looking between her legs at the soaked, engorged pussy lips she was fingering. 

[Image: 2252dd56bc33792c10a31820d796c2b0.jpg]

"Oh God Yes!" she exclaimed, immediately regretting the force of her statement and hoped he wouldn't pick up on how aroused she was. She followed up with, "I was just thinking the same thing," but it was too late. Hearing herself say the orgasmic words was too much and her face turned beet red. She let out a deep breath slowly, with an audible wheeze at the back of her throat as she tried to hide one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt. 

She looked sheepishly up at him, hoping he hadn't noticed and inadvertently sending him over the edge of his own orgasm. His throbbing member spurted cum up onto her face and back across his abs. She looked surprised at the sudden eruption, but was also relieved that she wasn't the only one to have an orgasm.

As he subsided she noticed the mess, said, "Oops, looks like you spilled a little there. Let me get something to clean it up."

[Image: 617_1000.jpg]

The plumber put a hand on her shoulder to delay her standing up. "Well, you know, it's mostly protein," he said, his tone becoming more direct while still maintaining his grinning smile. "Lap it up like a good little bitch. I don't want to see any of it go to waste."

"Ok," she said cheerfully, and thought, "I do hate to let things go to waste. And my husband's always saying I should eat a bigger breakfast." Using her tongue she cleaned off his ballsack and softening cock, which started growing again as she ministered to it. She licked up his abs almost to his pects, doing her best impression of a dog and leaving long streaks of saliva as she eagerly cleaned off his body.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Once he was clean she stood up and wiped her hand across her face, smearing a residue of cum across her cheeks and licking her fingers as she went. She cupped her breasts and brought them up to her mouth, licking her own tits as much as she could before using her fingers to finish the job.

[Image: preity-zinta-sex-story-2.jpg]

As she rubbed spit and cum around her naked breasts, she looked down at the plumber and noticed he was rock hard again. Making casual conversation she said, "You know, you're the same size as my husband," and smiled. "Your penis, I mean; you're a little taller than he is."

She went back to cleaning herself off, and the plumber said doubtfully, "You seem pretty confident. Why don't you fuck yourself on my cock so you know for sure."

"It's true!" she said, looking at him like he didn't know what he was talking about. "See?" She bent over and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "That's where my fingers come to on his cock, too."

"But what about length? There's no way he's as long as I am," he said, tauntingly.

"Here, I'll prove it," she said, and straddled him on the couch. She leaned forward, pressing her swaying breasts against his face as she used her free hand to line him up with her pussy lips. He held her upper ribs, stroking her sideboobs with his thumbs and nuzzling in her cleavage. "Thanks," she said as he helped her lower herself onto his raging cock and lean back. She arched her back to take him deeper inside her, and gasped in surprise as the swollen head of his dick pressed against her cervix.

[Image: nude-preity-zinta-sex.jpg]

"Well," she admitted breathlessly, "you might be a little bigger," giving him the benefit of the doubt.

"I told you so! And you can cum on my dick faster than on your husbands," the plumber gloated. "I bet he's never even made you cum with his dick." Then reaching up he grabbed her breasts and started to massage them. "Here, let me warm up your titties."

"A few times," she said as she started hopping up and down on his manhood, plunging him deep inside her with every each bouncing thrust. She leaned into his hands, pressing her painfully hard nipples against his palms. As they rubbed against him they did get warmer, feeding the raging fire in her loins, and between her breathy gasps of aroused exertion she managed a, "Thanks."

"I knew you'd make a great whore," the plumber said as she moved a hand down to finger herself as she rode him like a stallion.

"Do you," she said, "really," as her ass jiggled, "think so?" and her breasts bounced in his hands. She had never considered an occupation besides Preity or maybe teacher, and she was always happy to get advice. Her fingers were flying now, stimulating her clit as she quickly approached her climax.

[Image: Preity-zinta-actress-fingering-pussy-pics.jpg]

"Oh sure," he said as she threw her head back and gasped. Her orgasm exploded inside her like the bursting of a dam, and she let out a scream of ecstasy as she manhood his manhood to the hilt inside her. "You're cumming on my dick like a natural cock-whore right now!" he said with a laugh.

Her body was frozen, completely locked up at the intensity of her climax. He laughted and pinched her nipples, grinning when her pussy spasmed all the more around his swollen member. He leaned her forward and sucked on her tender nipples until her bliss had subsided enough for her to say, "Oh, goodness," and pull away.

[Image: Big+fake+boobs+Preity+Zinta+image.png]

Her nipples were red from the abuse and she thought it was better not to aggrivate them by touching them as she stood up again. He watched her breasts swaying freely as he lightly stroked himself and smiled. "There, wasn't that better than your husband?"

"Well, you are longer," she started, counting on her fingers has he got to his feet. "And I came a lot faster than I do with him," she continued, unaware of how nicely her breasts were framed between her arms or how attentively the plumber was watching them. "But he goes a lot harder than you do, and I've always enjoyed that. So it's tough to say," she concluded with a smile of fairness.

"I haven't had a chance to fuck your pussy as hard as I can," he said, and she put her hands on her hips and looked at him like he was just being a sore loser. "Bend over this couch like a good little bitch and I'll show you what a hard fuck means."

"Well ok, if you think it'll help." She faced the couch and leaned forward until her hands rested on the backrest like a dog ascending to forbidden heights.

"Lower," he commanded and she dipped her back down until it came straight out from her ass toward the wall. "Lower," he said again. Now her head was lower than her ass and her swaying breasts brushed the cushions with their rock hard nipples. Her back curved to let her hands reach up and brace against the wall. She had seen dogs do this when they want to play, and she wagged her ass at him in playful mimicry.

"Just like that," he said, placing his hands on her hips. She waited patiently as he caressed her ass and lined himself up, like he was carefully taking what she served him on a platter.

[Image: preity.jpg]

When the head of his cock slipped past her pussy lips, she started to say, "Oh, did you want..." and tried to get up, but it faded into a gasping cry of surprise as he pushed her back down and shoved himself balls-deep into her pussy. As soon as his overengorged fuckstick slammed into the back of her pussy, he pulled out to the head and reamed it into her again. She cried out in pain, pleasure, and surprise at the strength of his onslaught and the depths of her soul that he ploughed with each stroke. Over and over he slammed into her, his ballsack wildly spanking her clit as she tried with all her might to push against the wall.

The cry grew in her throat until it was a scream. Her third orgasm bore down on her with all the force of a freight train, but he never slackened his pace. Only when the grasping, clutching walls of her pussy gripped his manhood like a vice and began dousing him with spasms of her orgasmic juices did he climax. He held his throbbing member inside her as far as she could take him and erupted. Stream after stream of his spunk slammed into her cum catcher, triggering her waning orgasm to redouble its efforts as it wracked her body with intense pleasure.

Only after the girth of his swollen cock began to subside did he allow her body to collapse onto the loveseat. She moaned to herself, enjoying the endorphins coursing through her body as the mixture of her their cum dripped out of her well-fucked cunt.

[Image: Preity-Zinta-1a.jpg]

"I bet you've never been fucked so hard in your whole life," the plumber gloated, standing over her slowly writhing form.

"No, never," she rejoined breathlessly.

"Looks like you spilled some on me, though," he said, gesturing to the cum on his flacid cock.

"Oh, I'm so clumsy," she said, sitting up on the couch. "Let me clean that for you." Taking his hips in her hands she drew his dick toward her face and licked it into her mouth. She sat with knees together and shoulders square, her breasts freely rocking as she sucked their emissions off of his re-hardening manhood.

Once his shaft was clean she gripped his now swollen tip with two fingers and held it to the side as her mouth cleaned his hips and balls. "There," she said, satisfied, "good as new."

[Image: f3f83f844e11bf595af798ba2a9fbf16.jpg]

They shared a warm smile, and he said, "Why don't you get cleaned up, too? And this couch could use some attention as well."

She looked around, confirming the mess and said, "Oh no! How did this happen?" and scurried away to get the cleaning supplies.

He dressed quickly and returned to his station under the sink, pretending to work until mid-afternoon. When he finally sat up and put away his tools, he stepped back into the sitting room to give her the bad news. He found her asleep in an armchair, re-dressed in her jeans and conservative blouse. He called her name twice with no effect, then walked over and touched her on the shoulder. She awoke with a groggy jolt and sat up slowly trying to remember anything since her morning coffee. She remembered the plumber was working on something in the kitchen and looking up at him, she said, "Yes? Are you finished?"

"No, I got a lot in today but I think I need another guy to help me finish the job. Are you available some time in the next few days?"

She was disappointed that the work was not done, but felt too groggy to say much else besides, "Sure, how about in two days?"

"I'll be here bright and early," he said with a smile that made her feel both uneasy and warm through her core.

She nodded and sank back into the chair, managing to say, "Here, let me show you to the door," before falling fast asleep again.

"I'll let myself out," he chuckled to himself. "You get some rest. You're gonna need it."

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
next day he came first and said
"I have another guy coming me in a few minutes to give me a hand with the work today," the workman said, "Is that a cup of coffee?"

"Yes," the Preity said, "Would you like one?" She handed him the coffe and leaned back against the doorway. She wore capris and a modest short-sleeved button-down blouse. He had on his dirty jeans and t-shirt which clung to his tight, muscular torso; he was not your average plumber. Just then the doorbell rang.

[Image: preity-zinta-in-my-dil-goes-mmmm-salaam-...e-2005.jpg]

"That'll be him now," the workman said, and she went to answer the door. While she was gone he pulled a small packet out of his back pocket and emptied the contents into her mug. He gave it a stir and returned to sipping his own coffee as she returned with the assistant. He was not as lean as the workman but strong and with a short, ruggedly handsome beard.

"Here he is," she said, picking up her coffee again and taking a sip. "Do you think you'll be able to finish up today?"

"Hopefully," said the workman, looking at his assistant. "We'll put in some long, hard work and hopefully get you finished up by the end of the day." The assistant smiled back with a knowing grin and the Preity, sensing she missed a joke of some kind, smiled politely and turned to leave.

"Actually, could you help us with something?" the workman asked, and she turned around helpfully.

"Yes?"

"Where do those pipes go in the basement?" he asked, indicating the underside of the sink. "I don't just want to go poking around."

"Right," she said and thought for a moment, "I don't know much about that, but I can show you the basement."

She led them around the dusty basement, pointing out where the pipes ran underneath the floorboards and getting more and more drowsy. They kept an eye on her as she drank the rest of the coffee, and in a few more minutes the workman said, "Thanks, I think that'll about do it. Oh, one more thing."

"Sure, whatever you need," she said helpfully, standing flat-footed, square-shouldered, looking to the plumber for instructions.

"Can you take your top off for us?" the workman asked. "It's been a few days since I've held your tits, and my friend here's never even seen them."

She laughed melodiously and touched his arm. "Flatterer," she said in a friendly way, then started unbuttoning the front of her blouse. It seemed like the right thing to do, complying with this nice man's wishes. She'd taken her blouse off thousands of times before when she got dressed for bed, and it didn't feel right to refuse such a simple request. A she slid it off her shoulders and hung it on a nearby peg, she tried to remember if this was normal. There was another man, was it her husband?, and she showed her breasts to him fairly often. What was so unusual about this time?

[Image: 6e4e95cc045091e1bcdc72f86078dee1--preity...ashing.jpg]

She couldn't think of anything, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Letting it fall down her arms, she hung it on the peg with her shirt she faced the men and squared her shoulders again with a smile. "See?" he told his assistant, "Nice, right?" He reached out his hands to her breasts, cupping them eagerly, and she patiently let first the workman then his assistant fondle her bare chest.

"They're nice, all right," the assistant agreed, "but the light's so bad down here."

"Let's go out into the sun to get a better look at them," the plumber said to the Preity. "You can show us around your garden!"

"Oh, good idea," she cheerfully agreed, and led them topless through the house to the back yard. Her breasts bobbed with each step as she walked barefoot through the grass, keeping both men's eyes riveted on her chest and not listening to a word she was saying. The warm summer sun felt great on her naked torso and she wondered why she didn't do this more often. She explained what a few of the plants were as they walked, feeling good about herself and the happy way these men were looking at her. "I wish some of the neighbors were home," she said, looking into the surrounding yards. "You could meet them."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," said the workman, "Say, you don't have any statues in your garden."

"Nope," she replied, "Do you think we should get some?"

"I think we have the perfect one here," said the assisstant, "You're as beautiful as a statue."

"Oh, you're just saying that," the Preity replied, blushing a little at the compliment. 

"No, really, you are," the workman replied. "It's just that statues don't usually wear pants. If you took them off you could pose for us, and we would know if you really do look like a statue."

"That makes sense," the Preity said, unbuttoning her capris and trying to think whether it did in fact make sense as she slid them down over her ass. She hooked her thumbs through her panties and shimmied her hips to slide them down her legs as well, leaving them piled around her ankles and standing naked in her back yard.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvsVjqawrtXopOA05HIX8...jXDRC2s0&s]

"Just like a statue," the assistant confirmed. "She's even got a pedestal," motioning to the pile of her clothes around her ankles.

The two men stepped up to her and started caressing her body, letting their hands linger on her breasts and hips as she tried to remain as still as a statue. "Very nice," the workman said, "Although, your skin's nice and soft, not at all like a statue."

"Oh, thank you," she smiled, grateful for the compliment. She thought, "These men are very nice. My husband hasn't complimented me on my skin since we were dating."

"You know what are hard as rocks though?" the workman continued, "Our dicks. Could you suck on them til they're not hard anymore?" They both unzipped their pants and let them drop, revealing their raging hardons standing proudly in the open air.

"Oh, of course," she said, wondering why she hadn't thought of that, "Where are my manners?" Then sinking to her knees she wrapped her fingers around each of their cocks and started jacking them off in her garden at 10 o'clock in the morning. She figured that since the assisstant was newer she should serve him first, and leaned in to engulf the head of his swollen member with her lips.

[Image: Preity_Zinta_Nude_pics_Horny+%2818%29.jpg]

She started sliding her lips up and down his shaft, steadily bringing his member closer and closer to cumming. Her hand cupped his balls and she alternated stroking them with her fingernails and jacking off the base of his cock with her fingertips. Her other hand jacked off the workman in long, smooth strokes until his swollen purple head started budding pre-cum. Then pulling her mouth off the assistant she swung her breasts around to face the workman and slipped her lips around his dick to clean him off.

Her tongue ringed around his prominent ridge before focusing its attention on the underside of the tip, lapping up his essence as it oozed onto her tongue. "I bet we'd cum faster if you asked us nicely to cum for you," the workman intoned.

"Oh, please cum for me!" she replied without skipping a beat, "Please, I want to you cum. Really I do. Give it to me, please." Seeing her tits bounce and sway as she jacked off both workmen and begged for their cum, the assistant was overcome and blew his load right then and there. With a shudder from head to foot his cock tightened in her grasp and launched the first spurt of his cum at her face, smearing her cheek.

[Image: fpriety%20(1).jpg]

With an "Oh!" she slid her hand to the base of his cock and turned her head to try and catch his jizz in her mouth, so as not to be wasteful. The next shot from his dick hit her forehead, and the workman's climaxed as he watched her open wide and stick out her tongue to try to catch his assistant's cum.

She was able to catch the next two bursts from his spasming member with a triumphant "Ahh!" before the first burst of the workman's cum hit her on the other cheek. Now she was caught in the crossfire, whipping her head back and forth in an utterly unsuccessful attempt to swallow their cum. They pelted her face and neck with their lusty emissions, watching her breasts bounce and sway in her earnest attempts to receive them. 

When their cocks subsided, she withdrew her hands and carfeully touched her fingers to her face. "Oh dear," she said innocently, "I've made a mess!" Their cum dripped from her chin onto her clavicle and had started to run down between her tits.

"Why don't you go upstairs and clean off," the workman suggested, as he and the assistant slipped their dicks back into their trousers. 

"Ok, sure," the Preity said, rising from her kneeling position with the measured grace and poise of an avid hostess. She kept her shoulders square and her arms back, and both men started getting hard again staring at her curves as she turned and started walking back toward the house.

"Don't forget your clothes," said the workman, and she turned around with an embarassed hand to her mouth.

[Image: Naked%2Bbutt%2BPreity%2BZinta%2BNUDE%2Bs...2Bline.jpg]

"Oh, of course," she chided herself, taking a few steps across the lawn and bending over to pick them up. She half-bent at the knees as she collected her fallen garments, and the assisstant slipped his hand around her ass to finger her pussy. "Yes?" she said, looking up helpfully, "Did you need something?"

"No, no, that's fine," he replied. He brought his fingers up to sniff them as she stood, and a wolfish grin spread across his features. She was wet, all right, and he shared a look with the workman as they each thought about how they were going to take advantage of the situation. Holding her bundle of clothes in one hand she made no attempt to cover herself as she swayed back to the house, with both men hot on her heels.

They followed her upstairs to the bedroom, where she tossed her clothes in the hamper and stepped into the shower to wash off. They opened the door to the bath room and pulled back the shower curtain, answering her inquisitive look with a simple, "Oh, don't mind us." She went back to washing herself off without a second thought, and both men undressed as they watched her wash their cum off her face and tits. They stroked themselves hard watching her hands first rub down the tops of her shimmering orbs then scoop around to clean underneath, making sure to get her nipples as well.

Her arms squeezed her breasts together as she washed her neck and face, and she slid her soapy hands up and down her smooth, glistening legs for good measure. When she had finally finished she turned off the water and stepped out, patting down her skin with a soft towel. Their eyes lecherously enjoyed every inch of her naked body, and when she concluded by wrapping the towel around her hair the workman said, "Why don't you put on something nice, whatever your husband most enjoys seeing you in."

"Ok," she replied, and went out to put on some lingerie. They followed her, now stark naked with raging hardons again, and sat on the bed as she dressed. She put on a cupless bra and crotchless panties, and attached thigh-high stockings to them with garters. They watched her bare breasts and ass intently as she carefully slipped into a strappy pair of precariously high stiletto heels and walked over to the bed with small, careful steps. "Something like this?" she asked innocently.

[Image: 656618bdba96da15227dea919dbdec68.jpg]

"That's perfect," the workman said, taking her by the hand. "Why don't you come up on the bed with us?" he prompted, steadying her arm as she climbed up with them. She thought about how nice and polite these men were being as they bent her over between them, their hands pleasantly massaging her skin. She wondered if they would like to stay for tea as her lips parted to engulf the workman's throbbing member, and the assistant spread her asscheeks with his thumbs and slipped the swollen tip of his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

Like Reply
As her womanhood engulfed his long, hard shaft she gasped and started to express some plattitude that was muffled by the dick she was sucking on, but decided it wasn't polite to talk with her mouth full. Both men pressed in deep at the same time, bottoming out together to pin the Preity between them on her own bed. She let out a squeal of surprise and the workman rolled back his head, enjoying the pleasurable feeling of being deepthroated by this cocksucking whore. His assistant firmly held her ass in place and started reaming her pussy again and again while she flailed her arms in bewilderment, trying to breathe and keep from gagging on the man mean pressing down her throat.

She managed to reach an equilibrium, drawing in a breath when the workman pulled back and holding it when his shaft slid along her tongue with each thrust. The feeling in her pussy was incredible and she enjoyed herself immensely, wondering when her husband would be home and if he would join these nice men making her feel so good. It was a bit warm in the room now and she felt a little embarrassed with herself that she had started sweating, although the men didn't seem to mind.

[Image: xxx-anal-sex-Preity-Zinta-sucking-cock.jpg]

After a few minutes the assistand pulled out and repositioned his dick against her asshole, reaching one hand down into her pussy to bring her own juices up for lubrication. He began to press inside her and she squirmed at the discomfort, like she had to take the biggest shit in the middle of a tea party. "Just try to relax," he reassured her, pressing deeper inside her ass, "This will get easier in a moment."

[Image: Preity11.jpg]

"Things do often get easier the more you do them," she thought to herself, and tried to focus on relaxing as he invaded her ass. Soon he bottomed out and immediately started thrusting, driving a gasping squeal from her throat and freezing her body in embarrassed intensity as she tried to figure out why it felt like she was pooping and why her nice guests didn't seem to mind. The assistant started to build his pace, fucking her full bore up the ass at first slowly then eventually in a steady rhythm.

The workman pulled out of her mouth, and she said to the assisstant, "You were right," in gasping breaths of exertion, "This is easier with practice." The workman brought her up to a kneeling position, and his assistant sank his shaft balls deep, leaning back to accommodate his maneuver. Together they leaned her back until she was sitting slightly reclined in the middle of the bed, with her naked tits on display and a rock hard dick up her ass. Then kneeling between her widespread thighs he laid his raging member against her splayed pussy and pressed himself inside.

[Image: preity+zinta.jpg]

Her eyes went wide with the sensation of being doublestuffed with thick cocks, and her mouth locked open in amazement. As they sat back on the bed with her body between them, she couldn't remember why she hadn't felt this good with anyone else but her husband. And she definitely didn't remember him ever making her ass feel weird like this.

"Can you bounce up and down for us?" came the request from one of the men, and like a good hostess she happily obliged. Slowly at first she steadied herself off of the workman's shoulders and raised her hips up a few inches. Then dropping herself down on their impaling rods with a gasp she started raising herself up again. Their hands cupped her ass and chest, and she was grateful for the assistance as she quickened her pace. It was hard to focus for some reason, with thoughts of dicks and her dripping pussy filling her mind, and she blushed.

Suddenly, her body was overcome by an orgasm bursting in her loins that instantly spread throughout her naked, bouncing body. She bit her lower lip in embarassment at her impropriety, and tried to stifle her usual scream of pleasure to a gurgle in her throat. The men thrust a few more times and finally sank their overengorged members to the hilt inside her body frozen with pleasure. Their eruptions made her climax redouble its efforts and they all rode out their quivering ecstasy together.

Her efforts were not enough and cries of pleasure rent themselves from her jittering form with every pulse of cum they sent rocketing into the deepest parts of her body. It was the hardest she had ever orgasmed and the powder released her inhibitions to allow her the full duration of her unbridled pleasure. They held their still-hard cocks inside her after they finished cumming to let her ride out her pleasure on them. After a minute or so they pulled out and left her writhing on the bed in pleasure, grinding her legs together as her orgasm slowly drained from her body. With a chuckle they left her there and went to clean up.

[Image: fpriety%20(1).jpg]

When they returned she was lying still, with her face pressed into the sheets and her recovering body panting from her recent exertion. "Why don't you go clean up?" the workman suggested, "And change these sheets; they're filthy!" She nodded weakly and rose from the bed, unashamedly walking naked to the bathroom to take another shower. They were right; the sheets were stained with their mixed emissions and the workmen grinned as they admired their handiwork. Then with a spring in their steps they returned to their work under the kitchen sink.

The Preity awoke to the sounds of her husband downstairs successfully testing the newly mended faucet, and she drowsily sat up. She was fully dressed and lying in her freshly-made bed, nursing a slight hangover it seemed. She tried not to think about the hazy dream she had been having, as it was too racy for her to imagine. "Where do these dreams come from?" she wondered to herself, and tried to shake her head to clear her thoughts. But as she went to make dinner there was an undeniable sexuality that coursed through her veins and put a stupid grin on her face. "Those workmen were nice," she thought, "I'm not sure why, but I think I like them."

[Image: Full%20naked%20Preity%20Zinta%20nude%20b...0navel.jpg]

THE-END

pic by nagadap592
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Write on Karishma Kapoor and Saif Ali khan
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
 I was 19-20 years at that time. I was studying in Engineering College. My dad had gone to Chennai due to job transfer. So I was living along with my mother. My mom was a social worker and hence would roam around all the time. Therefore I was practically alone. We lived on the first floor of a 4-storied building. There were 2 flats on each floor making in all 8 flats out of which 2 were empty. One on the ground floor and the other opposite ours.

Then within the space of 15 days both the flats were occupied. A newly married south Indian couple occupied the flat on ground floor while another couple arrived to stay in the flat opposite ours. This was an unusual couple. The man was a Punjabi. His name was Ranjit Singh. I didn't know his age but he looked like a man in his late forties. His wife was a Mallu. Her name was Shubha Poonja. She looked like a woman in her early thirties. This meant a gap of nearly 15 years between the two.

[Image: 65f46aa67c809753ecaa411a0a8808f0.jpg]

newly married south Indian couple  name were Venky and Kalyani Priyadarshan. She was just 23 at that time whereas he was 28. They looked like a happy couple. For the first few days, they would go out at about 7p.m. and come back at around 10-10.30 p.m. I used to notice this and would often dream that it was I and not Venky (Mr. Iyer) who enjoyed Kalyani's company.

[Image: kalyanipriyadarshan1-395x592-c.jpg]

After a few days though, I didn't see them going out. At first, I thought that perhaps they were spending their time at home. Then one day as I was going out, I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Kalyani who was trying to catch my attention. So I went near her balcony.

"Hi! I hope you don't mind my shouting."

"Not at all." I said.

"Will you please come inside?"

"Yes certainly."

I went inside. There was Kalyani, wearing a yellow colored sleeveless dress. She looked even more beautiful from close quarters! I was just staring at her. It was her voice that nearly startled me.

[Image: kalyani-priyadarshan-stills-photos-pictures-40.jpg]

"Hello! My name is Kalyani. My husband and I have come here a few days ago. His name is Venky. He works in a MNC. Of late he has been working overtime. Hence I am alone in the house for large part of the day. I don't know anyone in this building. I saw you couple of times when you were going out. I guess you are about my age. Oh! How stupid of me! I didn't even ask your name! You must be thinking that I am mad!"

"No, not at all. On the contrary, I found it interesting that you are telling me all this. Oh, and by the way I am Prakash. I live on the first floor. I am 19 years old. How about you?"

"I am 23. Well, Prakash, I was telling you all this because I thought that perhaps you could help me?"

"Help you? How?"

"As I said I don't know anyone in this building. Perhaps you could tell me about the people in this building. Whom should I be mixing with and whom to avoid?"

"But why are you asking all this to ME?"

"Sorry Prakash if I have offended you. I thought of you because you seem to be such a nice young guy and a handsome one too if I may add!"

"Thanks Kalyani for the compliments. Ok, I will tell you all that I know about people in this building. But what's in it for me?" I asked sheepishly.

"And when will we be alone?" my god, did I just say that!

"Well, it depends on when are you free!" Kalyani said.

My goodness! She just didn't say that, did she? I was amazed and pleased too.

"As I was telling you Prakash, I am alone nearly whole day and I need someone to talk to and spend time with. In short, I need a good friend and since you are about my age I want you to be my friend. Would you like it?" Kalyani spoke.

I was so overjoyed that for a moment I could not speak. Kalyani misinterpreted my silence and asked me whether I found all this boring. I told her that it wasn't like that and I was speechless because I was over the moon with the idea of becoming friend of such a beautiful woman! I assured her that I would be there for her whenever she needs me.

After that day, I started to visit her house quite often. While being at close quarters with such a hot woman, all I could think of was to fuck her!

What can I say about Kalyani? She was the sexiest woman that I had ever seen. Her face was so beautiful. Her eyes were big and black. Her cheeks were soft as silk and quite chubby. Her lips were full and juicy. She would pout her lips while speaking which always made my dick rock hard! Being a south Indian, her hair was long and black. She always tied her hair neatly and would wear bunch of flowers woven together. The beautiful smell of flowers plus her natural body smell would arouse me every time I went near her. At that time all I could think of was to grab her from behind and thrust my rock hard dick into her lovely pink pussy. (Although I had not seen her pussy, I imagined it to be pink since she was so young and beautiful).

[Image: kalyani_priyadarshan_half_saree_ranarangam_0011.jpg]

Kalyani was fair. mostly she wore saris and chdies. Her saris were dark in color and semi transparent. Also she would often wear sleeveless blouses, which were deep cut on both sides. When we were alone, her pallu would often drop giving a generous view of her boobs! And what a pair of boobs she had! They were 32B, as I had found out by examining her bra which was lying on the floor, perhaps fallen out of the drawer in the cupboard. But this is just a number, which can never tell how beautiful those tits were! They looked so soft and gentle. At the same time, the cleavage was so inviting that it would make even an 80-year man's dick rock hard!

[Image: 42263816174_080953f9b7_b.jpg]

On certain occasions, Kalyani would drop her pallu so much that I could see her deep navel! Her stomach was flat and her navel was quite deep. I would always stare at her navel when she "Accidentally" dropped her pallu to allow me the view. I would often get caught and Kalyani would say nothing but smile naughtily! This made me even horny!

[Image: kalyani-priyadarshan.jpg.image.784.410.jpg]

I cannot comment on her legs, as they were safe under her sari. But what I can comment on is her bottom. Not often does one see a woman with lovely boobs and lovely ass. Well, Kalyani was one such woman. Her buttocks were as big and beautiful as her boobs! Although I did not see her naked ass, her sari-clad ass was enough to ignite any young man's dick! Her hips would sway when she walked and she would often wiggle her ass while doing any work, especially when I was around. This made me very very hot!

Just within a month of stay, Venky had to go to Germany for 2 months for training. The next day after his departure, Kalyani called me as I was coming home from her balcony. It was obvious that she was missing her husband and She asked me whether I would like to stay with her tonight for dinner! I was more than happy to oblige! I told her that I would go back to my home, get fresh and come back within half an hour. She said that will be fine with her. So I climbed the stairs and was starting to dream about tonight!

After getting inside my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom, stripped in no time and started masturbating while thinking about Kalyani's invitation to dinner and things that I would do with her after dinner! I imagined my dick buried deep inside her hot and wet cunt as I took her from behind! My hands groping her massive boobs, pinching her nipples! My hips smashing her beautiful and luscious ass cheeks! And above all our moaning!

She is saying, "Oh! My Prakash! My lover boy! Take me! Fuck me like a whore that I am! Tear my cunt with your big rod! Fill my pussy with your cum! Make me pregnant! Cum inside me baby! Oh yeah! That's it baby! Cum with me! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

I am saying, "Oh, My Kalyani! I had wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you. You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman that I ever saw! Wow! It feels great to fuck your hot and wet pussy with my hard dick! I would love to make you pregnant! Oh My God Kalyani, What are you doing to me! I am gonna cum inside your cunt baby! Here it comes! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

[Image: 4-31.gif]

And with this, I came real hard! I felt so happy and at the same time felt a little weak in my legs. I sat on the bathroom floor for couple of minutes and then took a nice hot shower. I came out and dried myself. Then I started searching for the perfect dress to wear! Finally I settled with a dark blue T-shirt and black jeans. I didn't wear any undergarments so as to be able to strip quickly if required! Then I powdered my face. I was always clean shaven (even down below), so there was no problem in that aspect. I sprayed the best perfume that I had and applied deodorant liberally. It was as if I was going out on a date with my girlfriend!

Finally I went downstairs and pressed the doorbell. There was no response for a long time, so I pressed it again. Still there was no response. I was about to press the bell for the third time (I feared if any problem had arisen) when the door was opened.

"Oh, it's you! Come inside. I thought you were not going to come. You had said that you would come back in half hour and it is nearly an hour! Excuse me! What happened? Is there something wrong with me? Why are you looking like that at me?"

Like Reply
It was her last remark that brought me back to the present, for I was staring at her in disbelief. And there was a reason for that too. Kalyani was wearing a nighty! I had always seen Kalyani in saris. This was the first time I was seeing her in nighty, and what a dress it was! It was pink in color, semi-transparent. It was sleeveless and cut quite deep in the front as well as the back. But the most amazing thing was that it finished 2-3 inches below her crotch! This meant that for the first time I had a great view of her legs and it was this view that I was enjoying when she spoke.

"Oh, I am sorry. I couldn't help staring at your legs. They are so beautiful!" I blurted.

"Do you really like them that much?" Kalyani asked blushingly.

"Oh yes! I mean I have never seen such beautiful legs before!" I told her.

"Thank god someone thinks like that!" Kalyani said.

[Image: See-Through-Lace-Bra-Padded-Robe-Gown-Se...ghties.jpg]

Kalyani blushed and gave me that naughty smile of hers! This made my cock twitch! She asked me to come inside as I was still outside the house. As I came inside, she told me to sit on the couch and feel at home while she went to kitchen to prepare the dinner. As she was walking towards the kitchen, I could see that her back was nearly naked! I was also mesmerized by the movement of her ass, which was accentuated by this dress.

For the next half hour, I could not keep my eyes off Kalyani as she was working in the kitchen. I had switched on the T. V so that she would think that I was watching it. Instead, I was watching her! I knew that tonight was going to be the night! But I could not think of a starting point. I was busy thinking one when Kalyani called me.

"Prakash, the dinner is ready. Let's eat."

We sat on the dining table and started eating. It was a typical south Indian meal. There were Idlis and Dosas along with Saambar and Rice. Kalyani was busy watching a daily soap. I was looking up and down her body, trying to take in as much beauty as I could. I was watching her lips as she was eating Saambar. Wow! They looked so juicy! How I would love to suck and kiss and lick them!

Just then she dropped her spoon and bent to pick it. This gave me a great view of her titties! I had seen them before but this time I could even see hint of her nipples! She sure was not wearing a bra! I was sporting a huge erection now. Kalyani took a long time picking the spoon. I looked at her and realized the reason. It wasn't just I who was staring! Kalyani's eyes were fixated on my hard on! I could clearly hear a soft moan that escaped her! This confirmed my belief that she was also very much interested in me. Now all I needed was an opening!

[Image: HTB1K7s4rYuWBuNjSszgq6z8jVXaS.jpg]

Rest of the dinner went without any EVENT. I think we both sensed that there was sexual tension in the air. Then Kalyani washed all the vessels and came back and joined me on the couch. Both of us were tense and unable to think of anything to speak. We were smiling nervously looking at each other for some time. Then there came a big sound. It was the wall clock that was signaling the hour of 10.the unexpected sound broke the tension and we were normal once again.

" Oh, it's 10'o clock. Time for FRIENDS." Kalyani said.

She was referring to the famous sitcom, which was shown at 10 p.m. on a channel. As I was also very fond of it, we both sat on the couch and started to watch. This was the episode when Chandler gets frustrated due to lack of seduction skills and Monica and Rachel help him. Monica tells him about the 7 parts of a woman's body which if used properly can make her horny. Then follows the combinations of these parts with Monica saying seven, seven, seven clearly indicating the pussy being fucked! While watching this, I got a fabulous idea to seduce Kalyani. As the episode ended, Kalyani switched off the T.V. and asked me whether I liked it.

"It was quite good but I could not understand the part where Monica talks about the 7 important parts of a woman's body." I said.

"What is so difficult in that?" Kalyani asked.

"Well, if you got it then explain to me." I said sheepishly.

"Ok! First you tell me how many of these 7 parts did you get?" Kalyani said giggling.

I knew that she was teasing me which was all the better for me.

"Umm… let me see. Three no, no four. Yes I know about 4 parts." I said grinning.

"And which are they?" Kalyani asked, now unable to control her giggling.

"Lips, navel, buttocks and… breasts!" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh, come on! How can you forget pussy?" Kalyani blurted.

"Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting something. But that makes it 5. What about the remaining 2?" I asked with feign ignorance.

"That's quite simple. You counted breasts and buttocks as single items but they always come in pairs. So that completes the list." Kalyani answered in the manner of a teacher.

[Image: kalyani-priyadarshan-promotes-ranarangam...s-0004.jpg]

"And what a pair some people possess!" I said while openly staring at her boobs, which were clearly visible due to Kalyani's movements.

Kalyani was taken aback by my statement and open staring. For a moment, I thought that she would tell me to get lost as she was eyeing me in a strange way. But my fear was gone completely when she smiled naughtily. Her next question confirmed that she was horny.

"Prakash, have you ever fucked a girl?"

"What?" I asked puzzlingly.

"You heard me clearly. Come on, tell me."

"Umm… not really." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" Kalyani asked in a serious tone.

"Well, during my high school days, I fooled around with a girl. We did different kinds of things but we never actually fucked each other." I told her.

"Who was the girl? And what kinds of things you did with her? Tell me all." Kalyani said in a low, husky voice.

Like Reply
I knew that I had done it. Kalyani was mine and no one could stop me from fucking her. One part of me was urging me to fuck her right now but the other part told me to seduce her completely. Hence I started to tell her about my experiences.

"Her name was Vaishali. She was in my class. It started when we were in the 10th standard. Vaishali was a dull girl who would get less mark in all the subjects. She was a poor girl and couldn't afford private tuitions. As I was a bright student who always stood in the first three in the class, she asked me if I would be her tutor. She told me that she would pay me 100 Rs. Per month. I accepted the offer. I used to teach her for one and a half hour everyday after school. We would study in the garden as she lived in a small hut. This garden, unlike many others was quite peaceful. Vaishali would often wear one-piece frocks, which would barely cover her ass, giving me a great view of her lovely thighs! Her thighs were very lovely! They were creamy and so silky! I would often get the urge to not just caress but squeeze them! Vaishali would caught me staring at them on many times and smile naughtily! I knew that she was also very horny, as she would often stare boldly at my crotch! I would love it when she would gasp after seeing my hard on. Just like that."

[Image: tirrtha9.jpg]

This last remark was with reference to the gasp uttered by Kalyani. She was looking straight at my crotch. As I looked down, I saw my dick standing erect! I think I was too engrossed in my story that I forgot how hard I had become! I wanted to stick my rock hard dick in Kalyani's hot snatch. I was about to grab her when she spoke.

"Why did you stop? Continue your story."

I controlled my urge and resumed my narrative thinking that the more I speak the hornier Kalyani will get!

"Well, then came the mid-term examinations. Because of my teaching, Vaishali got decent marks in all subjects. She was very happy when the results were out. That day, after the school was over, she told me that she was going to give me a little surprise gift for my teaching. When I went to the garden, Vaishali was already there. She was wearing a purple colored frock, which was damn sexy! It not only showed her sexy legs but also showed off quite a handful of her twin globes! I was always attracted to her lovely thighs but I observed for the first time that her boobs were quite big and beautiful! My eyes were fixated on the sexy valley that was created between the 2 mounds!"

I stopped for a moment to see Kalyani's face. Her eyes were dreamy and full of lust. Her lips were quivering. Her mouth was dry as she continually licked her lips with her tongue. Her breath was quite hard. I looked at her breasts, which seemed to spill out of her nighty. Her nipples were hard like buttons and were clearly visible! She was rubbing her legs slightly! This meant that her pussy was getting wet! I was deciding from where to start. Lips, thighs, perhaps breasts or better still…when I was startled by her voice.

"Keep going. You are doing just fine."

I understood that she wanted to get hornier but I wanted to fuck her. In the end, I again controlled myself and resumed the narrative again.

[Image: eaf529dd3b5c348ccac38345d8f328a6.jpg]

"Well, as I was staring at her valley, Vaishali asked me whether I was ready for my surprise gift. I told her that I was. Then she took me to a secluded corner of the garden. We sat down. I told her that there was no real need for a surprise gift but she was adamant that it was the case. Then suddenly she took my hand and placed it high on her thigh!"

"This is your gift. Hope you will like it!" she said.

I was surprised by her sudden action but recovered quickly and started to caress her thighs.

"Vaishali, this is the best gift that anyone has ever given me!" I said.

"Show me how you caressed Vaishali's thighs." Kalyani said huskily.

Wow! The moment had finally arrived. I wasted little time in fulfilling her demand. I placed both of my hands high on her thighs and started to caress them in a circular fashion. A soft moan escaped Kalyani. I took it as a sign of pleasure and continued to caress those fleshy, spongy thighs. It felt so great! Her skin was so smooth! I was slowly moving upwards and was now caressing her inner thighs. I could feel the heat that was flowing from the door to heaven that was between those thighs! I nearly came thinking about her hot and wet cunt!

Kalyani was moaning quite frequently and was breathing quite heavily. She had spread her legs so as to allow me unrestricted access to her thighs. My hands were now roaming freely around her silky legs. Her nighty was pushed towards her waist by her movements and I was granted a great view of her hot snatch! My god, she was not wearing any panties too!

Her pussy was just as I had hoped. It was surrounded by a uniform layer of pubic hairs. They were neatly trimmed. Her cunt was dripping wet due to the juices. It looked so delicious! I had a sudden urge to plunge my mouth into this SWEET dish! But I took it easy and continued to caress her. I was now caressing her groin. I could feel the sticky wet juice on my fingers! Kalyani was moaning very loudly. Her eyes were half closed, hands clutching to the couch and legs spread wide apart inviting me to do anything I wished!

I slowly moved both my hands towards her pussy. I stopped abruptly when they were around her lovely bush. I looked in her half closed eyes for permission. She understood and smiled indicating the green signal. I smiled to myself and gingerly touched her bare cunt with my right hand.

"Aahhhh….!" Kalyani gasped at the touch.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl9mqT9lLJqyYzyhp3...YzcjMj3p9W]

Encouraged by her response, I then slowly caressed her pussy. The softness of my caress was driving Kalyani mad. Her cunt was fully engorged now. My right hand was full of her sweet juice. I brought it to my lips and tasted it. Wow! It sure tasted like honey! I hungrily licked my hand and said loudly.

"Wow! This is even sweeter than honey! I would love to drink some more."

Saying this, I dived in between her legs. My face was now inches away from her pussy. The hot air flowing from my nostrils and the heat emanating from her snatch was too much for me. I put my lips firmly on her cunt.

"Uunnghhh…, yeah baby! That's it. Eat my pussy. Taste my honey. Drink it all."

This was the first time I had heard her talk dirty. I just loved it! I decided that I would make her cum just by eating her cunt. I started to think about things that I had read and watched.

First of all, I started to kiss her mound. This itself was driving her wild. She was moaning uncontrollably. I feared that the neighbors might hear her hence I put my left hand on her mouth. She put my hand inside her mouth and started to lick my fingers! I was surprised at first, but then started to enjoy it too! With her other hand she pushed my face into her mound and bucked her hips pushing herself on my mouth.

"Mmmm…! Yeah! That's it baby. Kiss my pussy lips like you would kiss a girl's lips! Use more tongue! Lick me baby! Make me cum! The honey pot is all yours! Aahhhh….!"

It was all that I needed. I started to French kiss her pussy lips. I was darting my tongue in and out of her cunt. I was licking her like a sweet dish! And it was driving her wild!

"Ummm…, Yeah! That's it baby! Don't stop now. You are doing just fine. "

[Image: tumblr_nmcbj6o0381st0k47o1_250.gif]

I looked up at Kalyani. With one hand, she was sucking my fingers. She was sucking so furiously that I knew what she really wanted to suck was … my Cock! Her moaning and grunting was getting louder. Her other hand was busy caressing her nipples! Unknown to me, she had slipped the straps of her nighty from her shoulders and her breasts were fully exposed! Now I had seen her boobs before but they were always encased in a blouse and a bra. This was the first time I was seeing them naked! And they were even better than I imagined! They looked so  lovely, just like apples! The areolas were quite prominent and pink in color. But what caught my attention the most was her nipples! Dark brown in color, they seemed at least an inch and half long standing so proudly erect on those two gigantic mountains! Kalyani was caressing and pinching them with her fingers. She was so horny that she even tried to suck her own nipples!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKI665M0IYZZIBxZcllxu...YTS_QG4d&s]

All this was not helping my prick, which was threatening to burst through my jeans. I knew that I had to free it from the confines of my jeans, otherwise I would cum just like that! So I stood up and nearly ripped open my jeans and there it was!

My dick was standing upright now drawn to its full length of 8 inches. Now I am a modest fellow but one thing that I am really proud of is my cock! It is not as long as some of the cocks you see in the porn films, but it is quite thick which makes it very desirable, for women! Right now, it was making quite an impression on Kalyani who was surprised that there was no action going on her pussy. Realizing the reason, she was now mesmarizingly looking at my boner.

I knew what she wanted. So I stood near her with my erect cock inches away from her desiring mouth. She looked into my eyes as if to seek permission. I just smiled and the next moment, half of my dick was inside her mouth!

Wow! What a feeling! It was much much better than I had ever expected! Kalyani was sucking my dick with the fervor of a little child who has been told that this is the last ice candy it will get! After a few moments, she started using her tongue. She was teasing my cock head with her tongue! It was driving me wild and I knew that I was about to cum.

I did not want to cum just yet so I shut my eyes and started thinking about non-erotic things. But that didn't help me much as Kalyani was milking my cock vigorously. I could sense that my entire cock was now inside her mouth! And then I felt my balls being caressed! I knew that this was the limit! I could not contain myself from screaming.

"Uunnghhh…, oh Kalyani! I am Cummingggggg….! Aaahhh….!"

[Image: best-dick-sucking-porn-gif-3.gif]

With that I came and it seemed as if I was not going to stop! After what seemed like eternity, I finally opened my eyes. I was feeling so weak that I could barely stand! For a moment or two, it seemed like I was in heaven. Then I saw Kalyani. There she was. Sitting on the couch, smiling naughtily, looking happy and content as if her long time wish had been fulfilled!

Then it struck me. Wow! It was true! I had actually blown my load into her mouth! Did she swallow it? Perhaps. Was that the reason for her satisfied look? Was it a first time for her too to suck a man's cock and then swallow his load!

"Kalyani!" I called her in a soft voice. I was now clutching her shoulders with my hands because of the weakness in my legs.

"Yes Darling!" she responded.

Did she just call me Darling? Well, well, well!

"Tell me Kalyani. Was this your first time?"

Like Reply
"I don't get you. What are you talking about?" she asked sheepishly.

"You know very well what I am talking about. Was this the first time that you sucked a man's cock?" I asked her blatantly.

Kalyani didn't say anything but I could see her face reddening with blush.

"So it is true, isn't it?" I asked her.

Kalyani nodded quietly. I could even detect a smile.

"May I know the reason?" I asked politely.

Kalyani's face was getting redder. But all the same she was enjoying all this very much.

"Well, you know. Venky is a very orthodox person. So he doesn't like to do these things. And anyway his cock is not as beautiful as yours, Prakash!"

Holy shit! She thought my cock was Beautiful! And yes I had to pity Venky for not using the talents of his wife!

"So did you enjoy sucking my cock and then swallowing my cum?"

Again Kalyani nodded quietly.

"You did! Well, well, well! I thought of you as a lady. But you are nothing but a lust-craven, sex-loving whore! Yes that's what you are, Kalyani. A whore!"

I thought that Kalyani would be hurt by this or at least embarrassed. But I was wrong. She looked up to me and smiled naughtily!

[Image: kalyani-priyadarshan-nude.jpg]

"Oh my god! You like me calling you a whore!" I said in a very amazed manner.

She kept on giving me that naughty smile of hers. Then finally she spoke something in a low voice that I couldn't hear. So I asked her to repeat.

"Fuck me!"

Did she just say that? I had waited so long to hear it. But somehow I wanted to do something before fucking her. Also my prick was nowhere near its full length and I still felt a little weak in the legs. So I sat beside her and started to think about my next move when suddenly my eyes fell on her beautiful breasts! Surely I had to take good care of them before I started pounding her pussy!

The next moment I was cupping her boobs with my hands while my lips were busy playing with her lovely nipples!

"Take it easy Prakash! You are hurting me! I will show you how to do it." Kalyani cried.

But I was in no mood to listen to her. I cupped her left boob with my right hand and started caressing it. It felt so great! The soft touch of her skin, the heaviness of her tit, the sudden stiffness of her nipple! It was just as I had seen in the XXX movies. I started to explore her boobs. My left hand got busy with her right boob.

[Image: 17131772.gif]

At first, I was gently caressing them. Then I started to fondle and massage them. I observed that the softer the massaging, better the arousal. Hence I deliberately massaged them in a slow and circular manner. This was driving Kalyani crazy. Her moans and grunts became louder. Her nipples had become stiff and erect. They were looking like 2 antennas on her lovely Boobs.

I then started to caress her areolas without touching her nipples. This made her nipples rock hard! Finally, Kalyani begged me to touch her nipples and I obliged. I took both her nipples in my fingers and started to gently caress and pinch them. This made her moans even louder. Therefore I had to stop her with my lips pressed against hers! Actually, this was the first time that we were kissing!

Both of my hands were busy in fondling her tits so it was Kalyani who took over the kissing part. She held my head with both her hands and pressed her lips on mine. Within no time her tongue had worked its way inside my mouth and was busy playing with mine. My fondling of her tits was going on as before which was making her wilder. I could sense muffled moans inside my mouth. My tongue was now feverishly roaming inside Kalyani's mouth. I looked into her eyes and could see the look of satisfaction and enjoyment in those eyes.

Our kissing and my groping of her melons continued for a while and then I realized that I had become erect again! I knew what I wanted but just to make sure that Kalyani was also ready, I placed my hand on her pussy. And guess what? It was sopping wet! I pushed a finger inside her cunt and a loud moan escaped Kalyani. I pulled it back and brought it to my face. It was covered with Kalyani's womanly juices. I looked at her and without shifting my gaze, put that finger in my mouth.

[Image: 372018.gif]

Ummm…! Yummy! Delicious! I had tasted honey again!

" And now that we are ready, let us begin the final chapter of our first sexual encounter and I hope that this is not the last one!" I said loudly.

I expected lot of blushing and the naughty smile from Kalyani. But her reaction totally surprised me. First of all, she removed her nighty, which was anyway not concealing any major part of her body. Then she started removing my T-shirt in which I gladly helped her. Now that we were completely naked, she grabbed my rock hard dick and held it tightly. Finally, she put her legs on either side of me and placed her pussy squarely on my meat. Very slowly she started to push herself on my cock. Maybe because my cock was bigger than her hubby's, it wasn't smooth sailing as far as her pussy and my cock was concerned.

As for me, the feeling was unbelievable! Slowly slowly half my dick was inside her pussy. With her cunt dripping wet with her juices and her pussy quivering wildly, I felt as if my dick was being inserted in a blast furnace! Finally with a few forceful blows by me, my dick was completely inside Kalyani's cunt.

Now she started straddling my cock. Her body was bouncing wildly. Both of my hands were on her buttocks trying to support her. But I had more in mind! If there was one part of her body that I had not explored before, it was her big ass! Now I had ample opportunity to do so.

[Image: Kalyani-Priyadarshan-Nude-6-1024x683.jpg]

I started to caress her ass cheeks. After a while though, I was furiously massaging her ass cheeks, with a finger probing her asshole! I started to push a finger in her anus. This was met by Kalyani's approval as her hips were bucking and her asshole was getting bigger!

At the same time, I was busy licking her lovely, ripe melons that were also dangling freely with her movements. Her swinging body was making it difficult for me but I didn't give up. I wanted to explore as much of her delicious body as I could! Kalyani wasn't far behind too! While her body was swaying freely, with one hand she was holding my head onto her breasts while with the other, she was exploring my arse and not doing a bad job either! She was also playing with my anus, which was driving me crazy!

After a while her speed increased and she started screaming.

"Come on baby! Finger my pussy! Touch my clit! Make me cum! I am all yours, baby! Shoot your hot spunk inside me! Oh, yeah!"

"Hell, yeah! I want to fill your pussy with my load. I want to make you pregnant! Is this helping?" the last question was with reference to the work that I was doing with her cunt.

[Image: Kalyani-Priyadarshan-Nude-1-1024x683.jpg]

"Oh, yeah baby! This is wonderful. Keep doing it. You are soon going to make me cum!"

I sensed that the climax was near. I quickly took a handful of her boobs in my mouth and sucked and licked them. Then I started pushing a finger in her anus. She reciprocated my action. And then it happened!

"Aanghhh…! Uummm…! I am Cumminggg…! Cum inside me, my lover boy! Come for your Kalyani, Prakash darling!"

"Uungghhh…! Ohh, yeahh…! I am Cumminggg… Kalyani!"

"Ohh, yeahh! Baby! Aahhh…!"

And with that we collapsed on the couch with my cock still inside her pussy.

[Image: Kalyani8-1024x683.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Write on sai pallavi bro ..I keep on asking u ..from long ago...
Like Reply
Bro just found that there is no story in anupama parameshwaran . Please do write on her bro .
[+] 2 users Like Rajaryanea's post
Like Reply
Karishma kapoor and Saif Ali khan story
Like Reply
Pranitha story is not good so try write a gud story on her
Like Reply
I am Sai Pallavi, "Pallavi" to my friends,about 1.57 m in height, shoulder length straight black hair and with a fair to bordering a dusky complexion. Being the only daughter in a family with a younger brother, I was given a free hand at my studies as well as sports, both in which I excelled.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-hot-image.jpg]

I was married off to a suitable young man, from a far off village, who to my luck was not very taller then me, well built and fair, with blue eyes. Dileep,  was a brilliant Management Consultant and was always invited on lecturing tours.

Being actively involved in field sports, during my college days, I had a slim yet a full figure. The only bone of contention, when I compared myself with my other girl friends, was my breasts- they were in fact not boobs but qualified as boobies. They resembled those of a sixteen year old -- small, handful and taut shaped, similar to two halved tennis balls placed slightly away from each other. Though I was not happy with them, my pleasures knew no bounds, when on the first night, before my virginal inaugural, Dileep was completely taken over by my boobies, and showered them with immense praises.

[Image: 291_450.jpg]

He held them, pressed them, tweaked the tip and then sucked them both. He literally gobbled them and they fitted in his mouth, perfectly. In fact the first orgasm of my married life happened then. During the entire first night, with his 6-7 inch long and a thick penis traveling furiously up & down my love hole, his primary attention was on my boobies.

[Image: th?id=OIP.J8VMqOjalU03foS2y8watwExDM&pid=15.1]

About a month ago, that is just 10 months after our marriage, he got an offer in Australia to lecture at a giant management firm, and he accepted the offer. He would be able to visit only after a year, and only after a year could I accompany him there.

I was brought up strictly to respect traditions and to satisfy their husbands. Though we grabbed each other, at every opportune moment, it always happened when we were sure that no one was around. This was because we lived in a joint family with his old parents.

[Image: 67179606.jpg]

Coming back to his departure, - we were both very sad at this turn of events, but we had no choice. The job was paying much, much more than the best of best jobs here, - and we wanted to plan for our future.

The few nights before his departure, our bedroom was a battlefield. We would fuck till early morning, and sleep only because we were tired. Dileep called his penis "the flagpole". In the preceding period, we would take every opportunity to be alone and sex happened every time his flag was erect and both of us gave in to each others sexual urges, with no relation to time. We even tried it in the back seat of the car. We had never tried oral or anal sex.

[Image: sai-pallavi-2.jpg?w=514&h=343]

Then the issue came about how I would spend my days, after he left. My father-in-law, who treated me like his own daughter, suggested that I could carry on my further studies at the University, if I wished. Dileep was very encouraging and he convinced me that it would keep me busy and also upgrade my academics. So it was decided that I would join the University. But there was one problem. The University was about 30 kms away, if the regular bus route was taken, as the bus first went to another village before reaching the destination. The other option was a narrow mud road over a hill, which was hardly used by people but the distance was just about 18 kms. To traverse on this route one had to have a two wheeler.

Again my father-in-law suggested that since I had a license to ride a scooter, we could buy one of the new models with a trusted engine. All said and done, Dileep got into high gear, with me in tow, and the admission formalities as well as purchase of the scooter was completed. Dileep was very particular about the seat, which he said must be soft broad and long, and which could be used to carry my mother or father-in-law. In fact he made me drive along this route 2-3 times. The only other thing on this route was that there were no houses for almost two thirds of the way. If there was a break down, then it would be difficult. But having a mobile I could contact my friends in emergencies.

[Image: b7d14c68-1795-477c-bfff-5640cbef2392-975...sed_40.jpg]

The day arrived when Dileep left for his new job, and I was left alone with my in-laws. They, on their part, always tried their best to keep me happy, knowing the pangs of separation. Then the routine set in, - the morning breakfast, helping the mother-in-law in cooking or reading or watching TV.

After about a fortnight, my lectures began. I drove to the University and parked my new scooter in the parking lot. I felt odd that every other student looked at my youth, but were confused about the 'mangalsutra'. I would always wear it outside the blouse or shirt. But after a few days, we all got accustomed to each other.

In my class, we were about 7 girl students, and there were about 10 boys. The average age group was between 22 -- 25 years. But among us were two foreign students from Nigeria. Dark in complexion, thick lips, with shining teeth, short curly hair and with an extremely well built physique. With their height over 6 ft, they towered over all of us. I learnt that their names were Abe & Elu, and they were just 20 years old. My head reached near their shoulders. Being very shy in nature, they never spoke to us more than required. They were very good athletes and represented the University.

[Image: DI89vvCVoAE2Mzv.jpg]

One day as I was proceeding home, I noticed that I crossed Abe & Elu, coming jogging in the opposite direction over a lonely stretch, donning their track suits. They waved to me and I reciprocated. I later found out that they would run cross country, on the hill slopes for their stamina, which was close to my road. In fact during the later days, we met a lot of times and once or twice I even stopped and had casual talks with them. I did not miss their gaze on my body, and this gave me thrills.

Like Reply
They say that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I do not know when this thought entered my mind, when one day at home, I suddenly found myself considering a torrid session of fornication with one of these boys. What would their cocks be like? Were they having girl-friends? I had heard that Africans have very long 'flagpoles'. This and the now missing taste of sex with Dileep must have got into fantasizing.

[Image: 2e3f6edfa62df01257415fae6aa11ad8.jpg]

I realized that I had become very wet between my legs, and this brought me back to reality. I yearned for Dileep & our nightly sessions and felt very depressed. This thought continued in my mind and I had goose pimples.

I could not help it and when I reached home, I masturbated using my fingers, followed by the handle of my hair brush. I visualized that the cock that was entering me was of Abe or Elu, and with this I had an orgasm. Then sleep took over.

[Image: Sai%2BPallavi%2Binserting%2Bcucumber%2Bi...nipple.png]

As days passed, the monsoon season showed signs of commencing with light pre-monsoon showers. It was my birthday, and I had received Dileep's call in the morning to wish me. I had a glow on that day when I left for my classes. I wore a light pink coloured & loose cotton shirt, with a tini-winnie pink lacy bra, which covered only half my small tits, and instead of my regular salwar, I decided to wear a knee length loose ethnic Indian skirt and with matching leather slippers. I also had an ultra thin black panty, which I had especially bought and worn on our wedding night.

As I bowed down to wish my in-laws, before I left, they told me to drive slowly, and not to hurry up as the roads might be slippery. Every evening was getting cast with clouds and daylight faded early.

That day I gave a treat to a few of my close friends and also invited Abe & Elu to join us. They were very nice and we all enjoyed their company. I then noticed that Abe and Elu were furtively looking at my chest and my knees, when the skirt slid up, and murmur to each other. This peeping was a turn on for me and I got the familiar wet feeling between my legs.

[Image: D62M5YDUIAA1QNM.jpg]

I do not know what got into me and with an intention to tease them further, without my other girl friends knowledge or making it obvious, I widened and closed my thighs when they were taking glimpses. This made the skirt go up and down on my knees. I did not realise when Abe bent to pick up a fallen spoon, and was gazing straight between my thighs, at the hallowed grotto. I came out of the stupor, stood up and went to pay the bill. The birthday party was over.

Unfortunately that day I was forced to complete a project and needed references in the Library. I called to inform my in-laws about my delay in reaching home. They told me not to worry but to drive carefully. I got delayed.

As I started my scooter for the return journey, the skies growled, warning me about a impending shower. I did not even have a rain jacket or an umbrella. That day in my hurry I had forgotten to carry both these rain gears. I started my bike and took off. There was light but the cloudy skies gave it a dusky effect. The road seemed a little more-lonelier.

[Image: Rainy-Cloudy-sky-1560x878.jpg]

Covering a distance of hardly 2 kms on this lonely stretch, my heart lurched as there was a loud 'sput' sound and the scooter started to wobble. The inevitable had happened. My scooter had a puncture. Though I had a spare tyre, I would not be able to replace the punctured tyre without help. I had no choice. The options were to call for help on the mobile or take a risk and wait for a passer by.

Luckily it had not started to rain. Since I was under the open sky, I thought of wheeling the scooter under a tree, for shelter, in case it rained. By the time I had pushed it to the required location, due to the effort, I was covered in sweat. I did not realise that my thin cotton shirt had stuck to my body all along its contours.

Hopelessly looking around I decided to make an effort to get out the tools. Just then I heard voices and got relieved when I saw the familiar figures of Abe & Elu come jogging down the road, in their track suits, and carrying their sports bag with them. I waved out to them and they headed straight for me.

[Image: deaikviasaill-647x450.jpg]

"Hey beautiful, what's the matter? What are you doing here?" Abe asked with concern.

"My tyre has got a puncture. I was hoping if you could help me out in replacing it." I pleaded.

"No problem. Your problem is our problem" they said in unison.

Whilst Elu opened the seat cover, got out the tools & spanners and Abe squatted down to survey how to remove the tyre. After getting the right spanner, he started to unwind the nuts. Elu had tilted the bike to facilitate Abe. I was standing towards the handle bar, and that was when I glanced between the spread legs of the squatted Abe, and I was confused. There was a huge bulge like a sports gear, a bottle or a stick in his pants where his prick was supposed to be. I casually glanced at Elu between his legs. The bulge was quite similar.

[Image: 86da1cfb8188dac970867c98b2acc433.jpg]

Was it what I was thinking it was? If so then their "flagpoles" must be huge. I shivered at the thought of getting pierced by one. My shiver was immediately noticed by Abe, who was the handsomer of the two.

"The wind is becoming chilly" he said, without looking from the work at hand. "Looks like it should rain within a short time".

Within a few moments, it started drizzling lightly. I went to the shelter of the tree, but the water drops falling from the leaves above, got my shirt wet. Abe & Elu had almost finished tightening the new tyre, but came under the tree for shelter from the drizzle. I was closely sandwiched between them. Though their warmth was comforting, I was a feeling awkward in this situation.

I realised that they were staring by my breasts, which had contoured along the sticking of the shirt to my chest. The areola, through the thin white material, seemed like two eyes peeping through my chest, just over my half bra. I blushed, and made a frail attempt to cover them, with my hands. A chill ran down my spine, thinking what they were thinking about me.

It was Abe, who put his hand on my shoulder and turned me towards him and said "Please don't mind me saying so, but you have a fantastic figure. You really turn us on". I was shocked. "In fact we wanted to we give you a Birthday present?"

"A birthday present....now? Here?" I was perplexed.

Like Reply
Before I could say anything further, I suddenly felt a pair of strong hands coming from behind me, - crossing over the front of my chest and firmly holding my tiny boobies -- the left with the right hand and the right one with his left hand. I realised that Elu had clasped me from behind in a vice like grip and pinned my hands to my sides. He pulled me to his broad chest, and I could feel a thick stick poking at my rear. The feeling was mixed -- that of fear and pleasure.

[Image: d1c18fa8f2668780a28e7d0c18848732.7.jpg]

"Elu, what are you doing? Leave me immediately, or I will shout" I threatened.

"Please Pallavi, please let us love you, please, please, please" he said in his heavily accented English. "You know that there is no one around so please". I realised the fact that even shouting at the top of my voice would be of no use.

As he was talking, his hands were moulding my tiny mounds in his broad hands. There was fire in my chest, as his fingers sought the nipples, which had become erect. I spread my feet to move away and stepped to the side. This was my mistake

It was then that I noticed that Abe was not standing where he was. As I looked down, he was sitting and had rolled & lifting my skirt up was staring directly at my panties, which were now open after I spread my legs. I closed my thighs.

"No, please.... I am a married woman. Please don't do this to me" I begged and pleaded and struggled to get away. I had tears flowing down my cheeks. This only pressed my boobs into Elu's hands, who again pressed me to his pole.

"Oh my, my ... look at this fluffy wonder here" Abe was appreciating my bushy growth. Till then he had not touched me. Suddenly he lunged forward and I felt his thick lips on my lower lips.

It was like a flash of lightening hitting me between the legs. I had never been kissed there before. Abe ground his face into my panty covered pussy, and I could feel his thick tongue repeatedly traveling in an upward movement to the top of the panty. The flimsy material of the panty was no help at all. His tongue sliding up & down along my pussy slit was creating a type of a pleasant revolution within me. Bolts of pleasurable shock were traveling from my lower lips to my brain.

All I could do was to move away from his face, but in turn Elu's prick was poking directly from the track suit covered pant into my skirt covered anus. Suddenly my skirt was unhooked and Abe let it fall down. I tried to hold it up by spreading my thighs, which in turn allowed Abe to bring his face in closer contact to my pussy. He said something to Elu, who lifted me up slightly and effortlessly, still hanging on to my tits, and sliding me up along his pole. The skirt was finally out.

[Image: Sai%2BPallavi%2Bpussy%2Bcheck%2Bup%2Bhot...photos.jpg]

Here I was caught between two husky Nigerians, with a flimsy wet shirt, no skirt and a see-through lacy panty. Abe moaned as he saw me this way.

"Pallavi, your husband must be really missing you and this..." he said touching my pussy. I shivered.

"Abe, please stop this. We, in India, do not have sex with persons other than our husbands." I pleaded knowing fully well that it would have no effect.

"But, Pallavi you mean to say that you are not missing him?" Abe asked.

Without realising I said that I did, - and then I realised my mistake. "Well we will give you what you are missing ... and more", he smiled.

Abe gain headed for my pussy; but this time he just held my panty in his teeth and started to bring it down. Though very erotic, I winched as he pulled my pubic hair along. I was terribly ashamed about this and tried to wriggle and shout. But all ,I could do was moan & whimper.

By this time he had my pink panties, down to my knees. The cool evening wind, and the light shower, felt nice on my open pussy. I tried closing my legs to stop him from removing them. He then used his hands to pull it down. Lifted my feet and out it was. He held it to his nose and then slipped them into his track pant pocket.

A feeling of helplessness took over me, as I knew my shouts would not be heard, and these two hunks were so sexually aroused by me, that they would finally have their way.

Though my body was accepting their ministrations, my conscience was putting up a fight against this 'loving'. Loving? Because they had not assaulted me, - it was my flirting that had emboldened them.

I was now nude in front of two strangers, clad only in my shirt, and could do nothing about it. Abe again headed for my cunt and kissed me directly on my pussy. This time the direct contact was electrifying, and I tried to push him away but it had the reverse effect - my pussy pushed into his mouth. Abe had his long tongue slurping on my lower lips and then he got to my g-spot; he tried to hold my clitoris, now engorged and peeping out. He slipped his tongue inside. I had a terrific orgasm and shuddered all over. He felt my juices all over his mouth.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-showing-her-pussy.jpg]

My legs felt weak. Suddenly Abe, who was squatted between my legs, lifted both my legs from the knees and hooked them over his broad shoulders. I was now held by my titties by Elu and was chaired on Abe's shoulders, with my bum hanging freely. Though uncomfortable with the going on, I felt relief of resting my legs. This chair position had glued Abe to my cunt and Abe had his tongue going in and out of my pussy in a fucking motion. With out realizing my body was reacting favourably to his lapping.

Abe then slid his hands to hold my buttocks and was trying to slide a finger in my arse-hole. It pained and I started crying, but after sometime Abe stopped doing so. He slid his hands behind me and up along my back cradling me, and then he suddenly released my bra hooks by sliding his hands between me and Elu. My bra had come free.

[Image: Sai%2BPallavi%2Bpundai%2Bnaked%2Bbody%2B...2Bpose.jpg]

Though I had resigned to the fact that the inevitable would occur, I did not want to give in lightly. I wriggled to get out of his grip but this mashed my pussy into Abe' mouth. He increased his fervour and this time I went into another orgasm. This was the first time that I had orgasmed twice within such short time.

"Aaaah, aaaah, ooooh my god......" I could not control my loud moan at this strong feeling. This orgasm was so strong that I volountarily pushed myself forward into Abe and threw my head back into Elu.

[Image: Sexy%2Bcute%2Bbitch%2BSai%2BPallavi%2Bsh...Bdress.jpg]

As I threw my head back on Elu's chest, he loosened his grip and made way for Abe's hands to slide along my back. I was now fully resting onto Abe's strong arms like a small baby.

After I pushed into him, my head fell back looking directly into his crotch. Wow, what a bulge. I felt like grabbing it, but controlled myself. Elu suddenly bent low, put his hand as an additional support and kissed me directly on my lips. I was now being kissed on both my lips, and the feeling was good. He forced my lips apart and his long tongue probed into my mouth. He sucked my tongue into his and rolled it between his lips. I let out a moan of ecstasy, which was not lost to both these guys.

I had lost the fight in me, and my hands hung loosely on my sides. As he kissed me I could feel him slowly opening my shirt buttons to bare my tiny chest. I did nothing to stop him. Continuing his massage of my mouth, he slowly let my shirt fall to the ground and removed by bra. Now his hands were slowly sliding on my bare chest sliding in the perspiration and the drizzle. I was now in my "Birthday Suit". It suited today's occasion, so to say.

Suddenly they both stopped their kissing. I was bewildered. They both exchanged short words, and Elu bent to pick up my fallen skirt, shirt & bra and put it on the scooter, so as not to get it dirty. Elu again put his arms under my armpits, taking my body weight onto him. He brought his pant covered prick close to my face and ground it. There was a very sweet but peculiar smell on his crotch. But this sudden smothering me made me turn my head from this side to that. I looked down towards Abe, and got the shock of my life.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...1vpzRhnaOa]

At the other end, Abe, whilst sitting had pulled down his track pants and his prick was standing like a long pole. It must have been atleast 10 - 12 inches long and almost 2 inches thick. Compared to this Dinesh's flagpole was like a matchstick.

I felt Elu playing with my 'mangalsutra', which was dangling down. He lifted it and looped it around my tittie. It lay there cold and slippery encircling my breast.

I felt him getting up, with my legs still hooked onto his broad shoulders. He slid my buttocks down his broad chest and my pussy was nearing his navel, and readying for the final assault. My legs were still pointing upwards and held by Abe, whilst my upper body was in the hands of Elu.

"NOOOO, please, don't fuck me. You will kill me with that thing. Please I am not used to such huge ..... I will get pregnant" this was the first time that I had used that F... word, My words fell on deaf ears.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFTP-iipXqTarqf1QQ8F8...QzzYFHOp&s]

They did not reply. They carried me like that to my scooter and rested my back onto the big broad and comfortable seat. For balance, I had held the track suit of Elu, and he was holding me under the arms. After resting me on the seat he left my hands and pulled his track pants off. I shuddered looking at his penis. Though a little shorter then Abe's, his prick was about 3 inches thick, with a purplish red tip. His balls were hanging like a plastic bag, whilst Dinesh's were in a small sachet. His prick dangled just about 5 inches away from my mouth. I could get his musky smell.

Like Reply
My pussy was now in line with Abe's prick, and his bulbous head was touching my slit. I was scared. Would I be able to walk if I was skewered on this canon? Would it tear my cunt? Would I be pregnant? My pussy was already wet and well lubricated, but still to have such a huge thing into me was unthinkable.

I begged and implored with them to leave me, but my pleas were half hearted.

Abe then asked Elu to hold my legs held both my legs against Abe's chest while he positioned himself.

"Don't worry Pallavi, I will not hurt you. You see that after sometime you will enjoy it." Abe tried to console me.

"Abe my pussy will not be able to accommodate your huge prick. It will tear me and damage me. I will not be able to face my family." As I was saying this, Abe spread my pussy lips with his fingers and touched his tip to my pussy centre for the final assault.

He then started rubbing my clit and I started getting the familiar feeling of an orgasm growing in me. I threw back my head - more so, to avoid seeing the violation. But throwing my head back caught me on the wrong foot; Elu was waiting with his prick in his hand and he brought it close to my mouth, wanting me to suck it.

"No, I will not do this. I have never done this and I will not do it now. I will not take this in my mouth" I said sternly.

Just then Abe pushed his prick slowly into me, with only the head making an entry. Though only the head had entered me, I felt totally stretched and hugely plugged.

"AAHHHH . . . ." I gasped. It was this opportunity that Elu took and holding his prick in his hand, he pushed it into my open mouth. I felt his thick prick smoothly entering my mouth, gagging me and I had no choice but to close my lips on it. His precum tasted salty, but was not offensive. He did not move, but with Abe giving small dog-like strokes to further his entry into me, I was moving my mouth up & down over Elu's shaft.

[Image: Sai%2BPallavi%2Blicking%2Band%2Bhand%2Bj...condom.jpg]

As Abe's pole entered me, I felt like some one was pushing a bamboo into me. He had made much headway into me and it was at that time I decided that I was going to enjoy this fuck. I started returning his strokes cautiously. At the same time I kissed Elu's prick.

This was my first time at giving a blow-job. In my college days I had a room mate, with big pointed tits, who had a reputation for giving the best cock-sucks. But I had never tried it. Elu started guiding me by holding my cheeks and poking his staff lightly in to my mouth and rubbing it on my lips and cheeks.

At the other end, Abe had entered almost 6 inches into me. His strokes had become stronger, and then with one mighty push, he entered me fully.

"OOOOOH, MAAA, .." the pain was unbearable. I immediately left sucking Elu and sat on the seat, only to see me skewered totally by Abe. His black pole had completely entered me. His black strong body was a total contrast against my fair frail body. He did not move and remained still. After sometime, the pain subsided, and a feeling of pleasure took over. I put my arms around his neck, and smiled at him. He was now sure that Pallavi would now become his slave.

[Image: Sexy%2Bbitch%2BSai%2BPallavi%2Bfucked%2B...condom.jpg]

When he brought his mouth close to me, I kissed him. He could feel Elu's sperm on my tongue. Elu then slowly turned me and started kissing me, I had now wrapped my arms around Elu's neck. Abe took this opportunity and pulled his prick out almost half way. I could feel him slipping out, and contracted my pussy lips.

He pushed with one mighty stroke and he was in again. His in -- out stroking had now gathered speed. I was literally being pulled along as his pole left me and was pushed up again when he entered. His penetrations and exits seemed to continue forever, and I lost count of the orgasms that I had. The seat of my scooter had become guey with my flow, and I was being moved up & down on this well oiled seat.

Suddenly, Abe's strokes seemed to increase in speed and his prick seemed to grow on its own. The friction was tremendous and I was bathed in sweat, so was Abe. With one mighty push he filled me up fully and held himself inside me. I knew he was going to come in me. I was petrified.

[Image: 2275cip6pccz.jpg]

"Abe please pull out. Please don't come inside me. I will get pregnant . Pleeeeease ...... AAAAAhhhh , Aaaahhhh .........." I could not continue as I felt his juices hitting my womb like a fireman's hose. He kept on ramming me and I could feel his sperm oozing out of my ravaged hole like a stream, sliding over my anus and staining my seat. It triggered another massive orgasm along with Abe's, and I moaned & shrieked out my pleasure. I too counter thrust against him.

The thoughts that made the rounds in my head were, what was I going to explain to my in-laws about this stain. Abe was now spent and lay over me, pressing me into the seat. He held me close to him, but with his pole still in me. Though it had softened a little it still maintained its length in me.

As I lay on the seat, I slid my hand between us and held his prick at its base, since that was the only part outside me. I made my finger slide all round his circumference and along my slit. There was a ticklish feeling as my finger made its round, and it was covered with our juices. I held his balls, which had now puckered themselves to push the spunk out of them. He must have pumped atleast a litre of spunk into me. I put my finger in my mouth. This was followed by Abe kissing me on my lips. He thanked me again and again, mixed with apologies.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl80YzWjYzWfo_qmpT...l5dpTp5v7P]

He slowly pulled out of me. I felt like a huge vacumn was created between my legs. I was totally drained after this. I thought that my ordeal had ended. As Abe pulled out, I saw Elu taking his place. I was really scared because his prick was really broad & thick. It would tear me apart.

I tried to get up, but he put his broad palm onto my chest and holding onto my breasts pushed me back onto the seat.

"Abe ... Elu, please I can't go on. Please let's do it some other time. Not now pleeeease" But Elu had other plans. He held me down, aimed his thick prick at my now well oiled and dilated pussy lips and started his assault. He was in me in a jiffy. Like Abe, he too did not move after being fully rigged in me.

The feeling now was different. If earlier I felt full, now I was stuffed. They spoke something which I could not understand, and Elu bent down to suck on my tits, He gobbled and slurped. Like Dinesh, he too seemed to be in love with my small breasts. He then put his hands behind me and lifted me off the seat, with his prick still in me, stuck at his waist. I curled my legs into his back and crossed my hands around his neck. He just carried me around, as though taking a small child for a walk, - only this time it was for a fuck. I was perplexed to see Abe dressing up and wiping the seat of my scooter.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQDHPNzG_PDjGl8rg7YaL...GV04DVFR&s]

Here we were, Elu & me, stuck to each other and erotically walking around in the dusk, and his friend was trying to start my bike. I asked Elu what was happening, and he replied that Abe was going to get the tyre checked and that he would be back within a few minutes.

Just imagine, you as a married girl, pinned on the huge prick of an African youth, roaming on a lonely hillock, and drenched in drizzle. After Abe left, Elu kept on humping me whilst standing & walking around. I was like a small baby in the hands of this mighty youth.

He then lowered me onto the grass and pounded me with strong strokes, really drilling my hole. By now I was very sore with the dual pounding and had spread my legs wide. He suddenly pulled out of me and then dived between my legs and started sucking the juices from me, making loud noises.

[Image: Sai%2BPallavi%2Bfucking%2Bphoto%2Bhot%2Bsex%2Bfake.jpg]

One way I was disgusted, but the continuous licking was unbelievably erroneous. I moved my hands in his short spiky hair and pushed his head into me. He then put his fingers into me and spread the entire sticky sperm around. He then continued to lick his way up to my tits and was again chewing my nipples. He kissed me and entered me again. His pounding started again.

I almost lost consciousness, and suddenly I realized that the pounding had stopped & his finger was in my anus. The sphincter had loosened out with all the activity and the continuous flow of spunk had lubricated it. It then struck me that it was not his finger, but the tip of his prick. I started to slide away from him but he had pinned me down hopelessly and positioned himself into my rear end. He pushed hard and he slipped into me. The pain was excruciating. I shouted and screamed and this had its effect. Elu did not make any further attempts to enter me.

[Image: SP2_2_4.jpg]

"Elu, its very painful. Please don't do this to me. Fuck me, but please don't do my anus" Elu stopped to stare at me and realised that I was genuinely hurt.

"Pallavi will you suck me"

Like Reply
"Yes Elu I will do anything. I have never sucked before, except a few minutes back. But I will try."

Elu them removed himself out and I curled into a ball in the grass, wet with the drizzle. Could this be actually happening to me on my birthday? This must be a dream.

Elu sat besides me and cradled my head into his thighs near his groin. I lifted my head and took his prick into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the turgid head. After some time he made me lie down and entered me again. His pistoning motion gave me a few more orgasms, which I openly accepted and reacted to. Soon after, his actions gained momentum, and just at the last minute, he pulled out and jets of thick sticky sperms shot from his rod and covered my breasts, my cunt, my stomach and my face. It was revoltingly pleasant to have his spunk all over me. To add to this, Elu rubbed the sunk all over me and then stuck his finger in my mouth. I was forced to lick his salty sweet spunk.

[Image: Big%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2B...icture.jpg]

But did all this activity have any effect on his hardness. Not even a little bit. He was still long & strong. In fact I was amazed at his stamina to be rigid after such long bouts. Dinesh's flagpole would crumple like a peanut after one or two screws.

I was getting worried that Abe had not returned, but Elu told me to relax. He then put his prick back into me, like sheathing a sword, and lay on me sliding in his own spunk. In fact this was a novel feeling for me too.

Still inside me, he sat between my legs, curled them around his waist and motioned me to sit up by offering his hands. As I tried to sit up, his prick pressed into my now very engorged clitoris and triggered another of the now continuous gushes, bathing his prick.

He slowly lifted me up and here we were back to our walking fuck. He sat on a nice rounded boulder with me still stuck to him, my tiny breasts poking into his chest, and both of us rocking in unison.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Sex-1.jpg]

This reminded me of a childhood incident. We had a canine bitch in our house. She was never allowed to go out of the house or frolic with the dogs around. I must have been around 16-17 years. The knowledge about sex was raw, but it was just filtering through.

One day, during a holiday and I was alone in the house as my people had gone for a nearby wedding. From somewhere a big dog entered our house and was running around our bitch sniffing her bottom. For me, it was a very novel thing. I watched. Then this dog climbed on the back of our bitch, and held her with his front paws. He was continuously doing a humping action. I watched as a long red stick like object projected out between his legs. I went closer to watch. They were growling and our bitch was making funny noises.

Slowly this red object came near her bottom and started entering inside. I was scared that this dog would kill her. Then with many small, fast strokes he had entered her fully. He was still humping our bitch, who was very casual and literally enjoying it. Then the dog turned & climbed down; but something had gone awfully wrong - they were stuck. What ever they did they would not come loose. I was scared. If my parents came home and saw this, they would be very angry with me. I went close by and looked where they had got stuck. The red thing had totally gone inside our bitch. I put my small hand where they were stuck and felt a smooth sticky red coloured object. I tried to pull them apart but the dog growled at me.

I retreated and after about 15 minutes they separated. I sighed with relief. This was my first ever encounter with sex, though the finer points became clearer much later in life. I mentioned this to Elu as part of our conversation. Now here I was stuck like that bitch with Elu acting like the dog.

Elu was still hard down below. He then made me get up. I did not want to, because I had now adjusted to his volume in me. He had other plans. I stood up very wobbly. He held me by my waist and slowly turned me around with my back to him. He then put his legs together and made me put my legs outside his on either sides. His upward pointing prick invited me tosit on his thighs, facing away from him. I reminded him about no anal sex. He agreed.

As I sat on him, he held his prick and pointed it at my lowering cunny. As it touched my hole, I slowed down my lowering and adjusted the entry to a comfortable pace. At that moment Elu pushed himself up to spear me fully, and then suddenly pulled out. This sudden pistoning caught me by surprise and I sat down on his spear with a jerk, - fully speared. Elu positioned me to rest my head on his shoulder and started playing with my tits. I put my hands on his and moaned as his tweaking and pressing shot bolts of pleasure through me.

[Image: Naked%2BHeroine%2BSai%2BPallavi%2BAss%2B...2Bbutt.jpg]

I lowered my hands down to where we were conjoined and slid my hands from my slippery clit to the base of his tool. I bent lower to hold his spunk sac and played with the velvety bag covered in short curly hair. We rocked, swayed and played with the breasts, balls and the clitoris.

After sometime, Elu nudged me to lean forward, but without removing his penis from me. Somehow we did it, with me slowly going on my knees like a bitch. He then came over my back, held me by my waist and started humping me doggy style. I realised how our bitch must have felt. This position was fantastic. As Elu pumped his thick tool into me, I pushed back onto him and this was a fantastic feeling of enjoying the fun together. By now my hole had adjusted to his girth, and his tool went in and out very smoothly.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Taking-big-cock62533f45be41ba3f.jpg]

Just then I heard my mobile ring in my bag, which was lying under the tree. I looked at Elu. He held me to him, and we crawled to my bag on our knees, but still stuck together. It was a call from my in-laws to find out about my delay. I told them that I was stuck -- due to the rains and that I would reach home soon. They told me to drive slowly to avoid mishaps. I then put off the phone. During the conversation with my family, Elu had pistoned into me slowly, which made me contract my pussy muscles to slow him. The feeling of talking to your family, with you on your knees, and a huge penis of a stranger stuck into you was unbelievably euphorically erotic and a complete turn on.

After about fifteen minutes of furious pumping, Elu pulled me to his chest, almost to a kneeling position, still in me, from behind, turned my face to him and kissed me. I returned his kiss as spurt after spurt of his spunk started filling the interiors of my womb. I also let loose my dam which mingled our juices. The quantity of our joint spunk was so much that it pushed itself out over his upward prick and slid down my thighs. We were both tired and slipped onto the grass, still stuck to each other.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...IxYGRhnaOa]

Then after sometime we heard the familiar sound of my scooter and we separated and got up. But Elu did not allow me to dress up. By now almost two hours had passed with us continuously fornicating our brains out.

Abe returned, pulled the bike on stand and headed straight for me. He hugged me and said that today was the best evening of his life. I also demurely agreed with him. Elu came from behind and the three of us hugged each other, with me in the middle, like a sandwich. I asked them for my dress, but they told me to sit on my bike, - nude. I was wondering what they were up to.

[Image: Sai+Pallavi+sexy+ass+xxx+black+lingerie+...ck+pic.jpg]

They opened their sports kit bag and took out two dry towels. They went on to dry me up and remove any traces of our battle. Their major attention of cleaning was between my legs and my breasts. Elu took one last slurp with his long tongue, which made be giggle. They were fascinated with the mangalsutra, and played with it by putting round my breast and alternating it to tease my nipples. They gave me my skirt and my shirt, but not my panty or my bra. When I asked them for both these items, they would keep each of this as a souvenir. But I could not go home without covering my pussy as it would leak on the seat and leave tell-tale signs.

Abe had a suggestion. He pulled down his track pant. I was shocked that he would fuck me again. This would mean a further delay to reach home. But no, - he removed his pant and inside he wore a G-string type ball supporter underwear. He removed it, and motioned me to lift my leg. I watched him in awe as he carried on dressing me up with his underwear, in return for my panty. This was a turn on till I reached home. Could you believe I would return home wearing another male persons' undies, right under the noses of my in-laws.

[Image: Big%2Bmallu%2Bmelon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2Bnu...e%2Bhd.jpg]

The next problem was my thin shirt. Elu solved this problem by removing his Track Jacket and wrapping it round me. Then Abe gave me a small gift wrapped box, which was very light. He told me to open it only when I reached home, and no one was present. I thanked them for their birthday present and started my homeward journey. Though very tired after a two hour sex bout, I could think of no other better birthday present then these dual penetrations.

When I reached home, my in-laws were waiting for me eagerly. I told them that the rains, had come down in a strong shower, and I had got wet. To my relief, they too said that I had done the smart thing as it too had rained cats & dogs here but for a short time. They told me to go for a hot bath, which I had definitely intended to. Ours was an attached bath bedroom.

I went to my room, closed the bedroom door and flopped on the bed, with my legs spread wide. My pussy was showing signs of soreness after the long poundings. I put my hand to feel Abe's underwear covering my hole. In fact it was of a perfect fit. Then I remembered the gift which Abe had given me. I opened my bag and took it out.

Wrapped in a shiny gold paper, it was a box of some sort. I removed the tapes and lo & behold -- it was the box carrying the new anti contraceptive pill, to avoid pregnancy. How thoughtful of Abe! There was small note inside.
It read, "For every problem there is a solution. We do not want you to be in any problem so we thought of gifting this to you. Please take it. We hope that you liked our birthday present, and sincerely hope that you did not miss your husband on this day. Just to tell you, my birthday is fast approaching. Hope you have a suitable gift for me. Abe".

[Image: sai-pallavi-20190523135803-35130.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Please post on Karishma Kapoor
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Thanks bro
[+] 1 user Likes Srinu143's post
Like Reply