Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
want to convince my mom for breastfeed me
Bro, take her boob pics when you are sucking and upload them here. That would be like our dream as well....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Iiiiiiiii
Like Reply
Big Grin 
(28-10-2019, 06:55 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: she laid on bed, i suck  , kiss, lick her sweet milky white boobs.. she is sooo pretty.. love u mamma..

bro, samajh le ki tu essay likh raha ha, par ye tumhara bahut hi sundar sapana kaise vastav me aaya, isaka tumhe vo time firase yaad karana hai, to isme koi dikkat nahi hogi - jo tune kuch words me ab tak bataya hai wo pura 40-50 lines ka aisehi ho jayega (kyonki ab ye tumhare jindagiki bahut shaandar, pyarisi yaad ban chuki hai!!).

So requesting to try to express ur experienc in words - mummy ne kaise haan bola, how u felt after that, time kaisa nikala, did both of u made sure no one else @ home, how the whole episode unfolded - how u felt, what position u both were, how did u control ur ragin hard on n did not cross the lines....etc etc And after th incidence how u n she behaved rest of the day, nxt day or two - any change u noticed....

plz try ur best writing whole thng i bet, u'll hv more kick just relivin the whole episode   :D :D  n am sure u will b a great writer after this
Like Reply
(31-10-2019, 02:17 AM)swap_neel Wrote: bro, samajh le ki tu essay likh raha ha, par ye tumhara bahut hi sundar sapana kaise vastav me aaya, isaka tumhe vo time firase yaad karana hai, to isme koi dikkat nahi hogi - jo tune kuch words me ab tak bataya hai wo pura 40-50 lines ka aisehi ho jayega (kyonki ab ye tumhare jindagiki bahut shaandar, pyarisi yaad ban chuki hai!!).

So requesting to try to express ur experienc in words - mummy ne kaise haan bola, how u felt after that, time kaisa nikala, did both of u made sure no one else @ home, how the whole episode unfolded - how u felt, what position u both were, how did u control ur ragin hard on n did not cross the lines....etc etc And after th incidence how u n she behaved rest of the day, nxt day or two - any change u noticed....

plz try ur best writing whole thng i bet, u'll hv more kick just relivin the whole episode   :D :D  n am sure u will b a great writer after this
bro u want me write a story,how all things happend that night?? i will try.. btw thank GOD..thanks to everyone for good luck for me, mamma finally breastfeed me.. i am lucky.. thanks
Like Reply
my lovely mamma wo breastfeed me.. thank u mamma... muaaah..

[Image: 13266014-10153475759851447-4745143532945008580-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Bro put her boob pics ..we are too desperate to see them
Like Reply
(01-11-2019, 03:29 PM)vyom Wrote: Bro put her boob pics ..we are too desperate to see them

bro i didn't have her nude boobs pics... in future if i click ever i will show u for sure..i have her normal homely pics only..
Like Reply
Okay but you can take pics while sucking her boobs..Just say to her that now since she has allowed to suck, you also want her pics....
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(01-11-2019, 02:55 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: bro u want me write a story,how all things happend that night?? i will try.. btw thank GOD..thanks to everyone for good luck for me, mamma finally breastfeed me.. i am lucky.. thanks

yes bro just relive the incident how the thoughts started for breastfeed n how it took place n some after effects, shocks, thoughts... whatever u wanna tell us.the more details u give the better 4 us 2 njoy. just re read after writing - u may get better tellin us ur awesome experience. thanks 4 considering my request.
[+] 1 user Likes swap_neel's post
Like Reply
my sweetest mom.. thanks for feeding me.. love u mamma....

[Image: 13055344-10153434341111447-7574889921196438209-n.jpg]
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 04:47 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: my sweetest mom.. thanks for feeding me.. love u mamma....

[Image: 13055344-10153434341111447-7574889921196438209-n.jpg]

bro .. please explain how you sucked her boobs... did you bite on her nipples... did you take her full boob out while sucking..?
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 05:52 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: bro .. please explain how you sucked her boobs... did you bite on her nipples... did you take her full boob out while sucking..?

i kiss, lick, suck her boobs.. i tried to put as much as her boobs in my mouth, i kiss, sucked her nipples... i started to  kissed her feet, toes, i suck her toes..lick her toes, feet...
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 06:09 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: i kiss, lick, suck her boobs.. i tried to put as much as her boobs in my mouth, i kiss, sucked her nipples... i started to  kissed her feet, toes, i suck her toes..lick her toes, feet...

wow.. thats hot.. how soft are her boobs.. how big are they..? what is the color of her nipples..? how big are her nipples..?
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
She is sexy. I wanna fuck her. I love your mom
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 07:17 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow.. thats hot.. how soft are her boobs.. how big are they..? what is the color of her nipples..? how big are her nipples..?

soo milky white boobs, soo big, soo sooo soft....light brown nipples... muaaah mamma..
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 07:35 PM)kamapisachi_new Wrote: She is sexy. I wanna fuck her. I love your mom

u saw my mom, u like my mamma, thanks
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 08:44 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: soo milky white boobs, soo big, soo sooo soft....light brown nipples... muaaah mamma..

wow lovely... did you suck both her boobs or only one..? did you make her completely nude on top looking at her both boobs at a time..?
Like Reply
(18-10-2019, 08:30 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: my mamma todays, pic.. how to convince her? i want to see her nude sweet boobs, want breastfeed .... plzz help, suggest me..
aapko kya lagta hai mamma maaan jayegi?? kitne % chances

[Image: 72783498-10156673568731447-550818629315198976-n.jpg]

wow.. hot opening  i want to see inside that and check how stiff your moms boobs are.. please ask your mom to bend little..
Like Reply
(26-10-2019, 04:03 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: my mamma....thanks to mamma, thank GOD.. i am happy, mamma finally breastfeed me.... my mamma is soo sweet, sooo pretty...

[Image: 13094395-10153434340896447-1590890371584253134-n.jpg]

such a cute lips.. did you suck her lips while sucking her boobs..?
Like Reply
(06-11-2019, 09:44 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: such a cute lips.. did you suck her lips while sucking her boobs..?

i kiss her feet, suck her toes, and breastfeed
Like Reply