Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
(06-09-2019, 04:08 PM)Santhu03 Wrote: Super story... Continue ...

Thanks
thanks 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-09-2019, 04:00 PM)RajV Wrote: lovely bahut mast story ...keep it 
Thanks
thanks 
Like Reply
Update - 11

This was a new situation, but she loved it and admired his innovative style which had resulted in her getting wet in her pussy to the extent that she was ready to beg him to fuck her hard, but she restrained as she still felt shy urging him for sex. He pulled her panties down and soon he was pushing the flaring purple knob of his fat organ inside her lower lips where he found it boiling with thirst for his ramrod. She again felt the friction caused by his tool, as it had been quite some time since they had done it last time. But she found him wild with lust that night; he was squeezing and biting her breasts so that he left his deep teeth marks on them. He always used dirtiest words while fucking and was insistent that she to use them as it would enhance their pleasure; but she used to feel too embarrassed, but hearing her mother use it when she saw her on roof with Kumar she thought it must be exciting enough for both the partners. She did want at times to use the four-letter words in response to his as she felt it was erotic while making love. But was unable to gather enough courage yet.

That day he was very rough during lovemaking and wildly moved inside her pounding her with such energy that she was surprised. He'll pull himself almost fully out and push in back in one single stroke. It did cause a little pain but the pleasure was much more. After ravishing her body for more than 20 minutes, he was rushing his seed inside her thirsty cunt and he poured so much that she was wondering if the flow would ever stop. He didn't pull out for another 15 minutes. When he pulled out, she cleaned both of them and wiped the carpet as well where their mingled juices had made a wet patch, then went to wash herself. After she came back, he pulled her in his lap and started kissing, fondling and sucking her face, breasts and various places on her stomach. He fucked her one more time before going to pick up her family from the party.

It was 10.20 pm when they finished their second session; he wiped himself with her bra and left her to organize herself. She went in and washed her bra and panties and lay down in bed, thinking of the extreme pleasure she had had that day. She discovered that she somehow loved being taken cruelly and enjoyed experiencing pain during the love making, for it always ended with extreme pleasure.

During next few months she deliberately reduced frequency of her visits to his room. She did feel aroused often but her priority for studies helped her control her desires for sex.

In January next year after both the sisters had taken their semester examinations, Siya was satisfied with her improved grades while Tripty's grades had been moving downwards. Siya advised her to concentrate on her studies and offered to help her solve her difficulties. But Tripty was not career minded so continued with her involvement with friends and other activities.
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
nice updates..thanks bro..
Like Reply
Updates...please
Like Reply
Dobara purana update....

Naya do
Like Reply
Pls continue....
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 06:58 AM)Mr_dark Wrote: Pls continue....

Thanks. Soon I will be finishing the story...

Thanks for your support...
thanks 
Like Reply
(25-09-2019, 02:11 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Dobara purana update....

Naya do

Thanks for your support..

De raha hoon
thanks 
Like Reply
Update -12

It was late in the evening on that very cold January night and Tripty had gone to her friend's house since afternoon and not returned, though Kumar had been sent there an hour back to pick her up. Sunaina was a bit unwell so she was relaxing in her bedroom while Ramesh was still in his office. He had phoned his wife to inform that he's likely to be delayed. Siya was worried about her sister so called up her friend and was surprised to know that Tripty had left almost half an hour back. It would hardly take ten minutes to reach her home from her friend's house, Siya thought while helping the maid in the kitchen. Assuming that she might have stopped to shop something Siya came inside her bedroom. She was about to switch on the light when she thought she heard a moan and she removed her hand from the switch.

In the dim light in the room, she moved in the direction of the window from where the moan had come; window opened in their driveway. She kept her ears closer to the window. It certainly was a moan and she heard it two-three times again "Aaahhh" and "Uhhnnnn". She went to the bedroom door; closed it gently so that it was pitch dark in her room then she returned to the window and very gently opened it. There was a wire gauge on the window so it was difficult from outside to see anything in the room. What she saw shocked her. Close to the window Tripty was standing against the wall in Kumar 's embrace; his one hand was inside her blouse which had been completely unbuttoned and his mouth was clamped on her other breast. Since her breasts were almost of a small apple-size, the entire breast could fit in his mouth. Her legs were between his legs. He was twisting her breast while squeezing it and biting another causing her moan again and again.

Siya had never thought that her small **-year old sister could be old enough to seek sex, though she had been observing that Tripty was filling out during last six months. She was not in a position to advise her against it as she herself had slept with him when she was around that age; she knew sex held the biggest attraction for teenaged girls. Girls at that age were curious about the facts of life and that made them vulnerable to a male charm.
She woke up from her trance when she heard Tripty,"Kya kar rahe ho?... wahaan nahin..."(What are you doing?... Not there.).

She heard him laugh and his lips were on Tripty's mouth shutting it with his lips, while she could hear her sister's muffled moans she could envision his hands on her crotch, massaging or fingering her.

"Please jaane do ab. Der ho rahi hai" (Please let me go now. It's getting late)

"Kab chudwaogi?" (When shall we fuck?).

"Pata nahin" (I do not know).

"Hmmm... Chal phir mere lund ki garmi muhn se nikaal de" (Come then, such me off).

"Ab aaj nahin. Phir kabhi. Chhod do ab" (Not today. Some other time. Let go).

"Nahin. Main raat bhar issey khada nahin rakh sakta" (No. I cant keep it hard all the night).

Siya saw him pulling her into the garage and then they disappeared. Tripty came in after half an hour. Her face was flushed and her clothes were crumpled. Siya did not comment on her condition but asked her if she would like dinner served after some time. Tripty just nodded her head positively and entered their common bedroom. Their mother wanted dinner served in her bedroom itself. Siya was instructing the maid while she laid the table for dinner.

Tripty appeared after almost an hour; she was wearing her nightie and was looking fresh after a hot water bath. They chatted casually during dinner but Tripty avoided any eye contact with her elder sister; Siya knew the reason for it but did not comment. Soon after the dinner Tripty left for the bedroom and straight away went to bed; Siya sat watching television in the drawing room, but her mind was wandering. She wanted to know lot of things about her sister and this stud that had seduced all the three females in her family.

When she entered the bedroom, she found Tripty lying in the bed with her eyes closed, but she was not asleep. They chatted for a few minutes but Siya was kind of absent minded during their conversation. She was thinking about her sister's involvement with their chauffeur, which she knew, was not good for her sister; she wanted to know as to what extent they had reached, etc. on many occasions she wanted to talk to her sister about her involvement with Kumar , but could not gather enough courage nor could find a way to start conversation leading to the topic. Siya had not gone to him for last 10 days nor she dared going in the present situation. She remembered that she also had not shared her own affair with him so obviously how could she expect her sister to tell her; she was not sure if by now Kumar had told her about them.

Just a few weeks later Ramesh had a heart attack and had to be hospitalized for almost a month. The family got busy in attending on him and Siya was the closest to him among children so she was mostly with him in the hospital, looking after him and monitoring his medicines. Examinations were just a month later so she would study in the hospital room sitting in a chair close to her father. She did not allow Kumar to touch her even in the car as she was upset on account of her father and, may be, because of him seducing her younger sister.
thanks 
Like Reply
Update - 13

Examinations were over and Ramesh was better now but advised against taking strenuous work or drinking and smoking etc. He had been advised rest for at least a month.
Both the sisters took their exams; Siya's grades were a bit lower as she was mostly busy looking after her father, but Tripty's were very poor, though both had been declared successful and promoted to the higher class. It was one of the crucial years for Siya academically as High school was always important for career minded students. She could understand the reason for her sister's falling grades, and felt helpless in the situation Many a time she witnessed Tripty coming in with her face flushed and clothes crumpled; at times she could see semen stains on her skirt etc. During last three months Siya had controlled her desires and had not been with him for sex.

Around mid of July, when school had resumed and her new classes started a week before, he talked to her on the way back home, he wanted to know why she was not coming to him. She just made an excuse that since her father was unwell and she had been busy nursing him, so she did not feel like indulging in sex. She wanted to ask him about seducing her sister but decided against it. After four days when he insisted that she visit him at night, she could not suppress her desire and promised to meet him. That night she did not mix a sleeping pill in sister's milk and went up to his room. Parents were home then but she knew mummy could not come leaving her father at night since he was still not fully recovered.

When he started kissing etc, she told him what she had seen through her bedroom window that night. He shamelessly said he liked her sister and wanted her as well; he said that since both the sisters were very close, he would rather take both of them together. Siya was shocked but didn't say much, though she refused to accept it and asked him to stay away from sister, as she was too young. He merely smiled.

On that day in August, it had rained heavily since evening and lightening continued till night; the lights went out around 9 pm. That night Siya was in bed by 10 pm immediately after the dinner and was feeling tired after day's work had slept early. Suddenly around mid-night she woke up. It was still thundering outside but that was not what disturbed her sleep, it was her bed, which was shaking constantly that woke her. In the dim light coming in the room she could see a shadow on her sister's side; whispering to her and pulling her clothes.

She watched her sister resisting and pushing the shadow and her whispers got a little louder "Nahin", jao jaldi se, kya karte ho"( NOOO, leave immediately, what are u doing?), etc and then she found the shadow move up the bed and then lay over her sister. "Didi hai yahan... Kya kar rahe ho?Jaag gayi tab?"(Sister is here... what are u doing?, what if she woke up?)

"oohhhh, nahinnn"(ooohh... nooooo)

And then watched the shadow move up and down on her younger sister lying just a feet away next to her in the bed. She now knew what was happening and who was that shadow, but rather than getting angry or scared, she was feeling hot watching them and imagining the pleasure. She pushed her hand down over her panty-clad panty and fingered herself rubbing her clit. She saw her sister getting pounded with longer strokes while her sister tried feebly to push the man off her body.

"Bas karo... Didi jag jayegi... please ab chhod do" (Stop now... Sister will wake up... leave now please), Tripty whispered.
"Chudwa le meri jaan... jab tak teri choot mein apna garam virya nahin daal deta, nahin chhodunga" (let me fuck darling... till I have poured my hot semen in your cunt I shall not leave you), he hissed.

"Kal din mein aa jaungi,... aaahhh... dheeereee karo..., tumhare kamre mein tab kar lena, ooohhh maaaa, itni jor se mat karo na..., abhi toh jao"(Shall come in the day..., do it gently..., in your room then you can do,... don't do so hard... please go now), she sobbed.

Siya was getting hotter by the second and did not want him to get off her sister. She decided to roll on her side so that her back was slightly towards the fucking couple so that her sister could think that she was sound asleep. But just as she tried to roll she felt his right hand thrust inside her panty and two fingers entered her already seeping pussy. His right hand lifted her loose nightie and his mouth, which was till then kissing her sister's lips, was on her left tit and he took half of it inside his mouth and started sucking it hard and biting the soft flesh. Involuntarily a long "aaahhhhhh" escaped from her mouth. He kept thrusting his cock in her sister's pussy all the while, and he finger fucked her. She held his hand, which was pumping her pussy and pressed it down to allow her fingers reach deeper inside her. She lost all controls and was moaning loudly enjoying the pleasure.

In just a few minutes he was pounding Tripty furiously and then groaned and thrusting his cock to the hilt started coming in her cunt. Tripty had reached her climax with him.

After they had finished coming, Tripty hurriedly got up from the bed and rushed towards the bathroom. He didn't leave the bed and just lay on the bed trying to recover his normal breath. In another two minutes his hands were on Siya's breasts, massaging and squeezing them hard. She could not say anything in protest as she was enjoying it all. Also since there was no secret left between her and Tripty, she let her hair down. She wasn't scared, for she had witnessed him and sister fucking wildly just a couple of minutes before. He pushed her panties down and moved over me and she felt his semi-hard tool rubbing outside her leaking pussy. He started sucking her breasts and she had her orgasm even before him entering her. He was fast regaining hardness and lifting her legs entered her in one swift downward push, she wound her legs around him. Tripty returned from bathroom and stood a few feet away watching them; she was still naked. They came at the same time in another half an hour. He pulled Tripty on the bed again and despite her protests he mounted her for the second time while Siya kept watching them lying in the bed. The ice between the two sisters was broken and there was no secret now. It was a strange situation.

During that month thrice he went in their room; one of them will unlock the door on stairs. He'll just enter their room late at night and take both of them together on their bed; then he would slip out in the early morning; exhasted but satiated and would head for his room. It is surprising that despite the fact that he never used any condom, neither of them conceived during all these days.
thanks 
Like Reply
so now both sisters open and willfully getting fucking on their own room.............. but how their slut mom have controlled herself............ is there a secret
Like Reply
(30-10-2019, 07:06 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: so now both sisters open and willfully getting fucking on their own room.............. but how their slut mom have controlled herself............ is there a secret

Do you want me to put all them right now and say completed and finish the story?
thanks 
Like Reply
Guys someone made a fake id gave me a negative rep. Its really rubbish. I am ending this story here. thanks.
thanks 
Like Reply
Oh come on don’t be this way. Please continue it’s a very hot story
Like Reply
Update - 14 

Before end of the year Kumar had to quit the job as his father was seriously ill and he was the only son and bread-earner in the family. He left for his village on the third day after receiving the message from his family and a few days later informed Ramesh about the demise of his father and his inability to return to the job, leaving his old mother alone. Ramesh employed another chauffeur, who was around 55 yrs old man.

Both the girls tried to concentrate on their studies, as exams were only three months later-in March.

One day Siya got late for school and when she was still at a distance she saw Tripty was talking to a hefty man who must have been around 35 years old. His pant had some stains, which hinted that he could be a mechanic. 

But Tripty did not see the car coming as her back was towards the car. Siya saw her sit on his old scooter and before she could call her out, she had left with the man. Siya was surprised as their family did definitely not know the man, nor there was any reason for Tripty to leave her class that early.

When Siya returned home at her normal time, she found Tripty at home and found that she was behaving normally. 

Siya went inside their common bedroom beckoning her sister to follow her in there.

Tripty entered the room unaware of what was there in store for her. Siya asked her to lock the door from inside; and Tripty could sense it was going to be something serious. Siya was sitting on the bed and she patted on the bed for her sister to sit there.

She was not sure how and wherefrom she should start the topic. Finally she decided that she should first make her sister feel comfortable and encourage her to be honest.

"Sunu, I should admit that I was not fair with you. We always shared everything, but I did not tell you that I was sexually involved with Kumar . It is my duty to tell you all the details now, so that I do not feel the guilt anymore."

And Siya narrated all the details right from the beginning to win her sister's confidence in her. Tripty was listening to her but her eyes were looking downwards most of the time.

After concluding whatever had transpired between her and Kumar , Siya took a long breath and there was complete silence in the room for next few minutes. Siya then looked straight in her eyes and said," Tumhe shayad pataa nahin ki aaj jab main school ke paas pahunchi, tab maine tumhen kisi aadmi se baat karte dekha; lekin jab tak car tumhare paas pahunchati tum uske saath scooter par baith kar school ke doosre gate ki taraf chal di thi. 

Maine tumhen follow nahin kiya kyonki main nahin chahti thi ki driver ko kuch bhi pataa chale. Usney tumhen dekha bhi nahin kyonki school dress mein pahchanana bahut mushkil ho jaata hai. Sab ek se hi dikhte hain"(You probably do not know that when I was approaching the school I saw you talking to some man; and, before car could reach you, you had left with him on his scooter towards another school gate. I did not follow you because I did not want our chauffeur to get any inkling. He did not see you even because it is difficult to recognize a person as everyone there is in the same school dress), she paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Kya tum bataana chahogi ki who aadmi kaun tha aur tum ussey kaise jaanti ho aur kahaan gayi thi? Maine school mein tumhe kayi baar dhoonda lekin tum school khatm hone tak vapas nahin lauti thi. Iska matlab hai ki tum kam se kam chaar ghante uskey saath rahi, jab tak tumhare school ka time khatm nahin hota. Driver tumhe lene school jaata ussey pahle hi tum ghar laut aayi, jissey kisi ko shaq bhi na ho" (Would you like to tell me who was that person, how do you know him and where did you go with him? I tried to find you in school but you had not returned till the close of school, which means you were with him for almost four hours. You must have reached home before the chauffeur could start for school to pick you up, so that no one could doubt you).

There was silence for next couple of minutes. Neither said anything. While Siya was looking at her, Tripty kept her eyes down; thinking and preparing herself to tell her sister everything. There was no use of hiding now, she thought. She got up and went out of the room. Siya was not sure if Tripty will open up now, but when she saw her entering the room with two glasses of fruit juices, she knew she had won her sister's confidence. She gave Siya one glass and started sipping her own slowly; her eyes were blank for some time as she was still thinking.

"Didi who Maqbool tha. Kumar ka dost" (Didi, he was Maqbool. Kumar 's friend).

(Didi is how an elder sister is respectfully addressed as in India).

Tripty paused again and looked at her elder sister. She found affection in her eyes, which encouraged her to open up without any guilt or shame.

"Mujhe shuru se bataa" (Tell me from the beginning), Siya insisted, "Kumar ka bhi"(including Kumar ).

Tripty took a few long breaths, and then her eyes were facing downwards again. After a few seconds, she spoke hesitantly "Didi, I know I love you and we have always been very close, but I am not sure how you would approve of what I have been doing for last few months".

"Maine tumhe sab bataa diya hai apne bare mein aur hum donon ke beech koyi parda bhi nahin raha jab se Kumar hamare bedroom mein aane laga, phir kyon itna jhijhak rahi ho? Waise tum na bataana chaho toh alag hai" (I have told you everything about myself and ever since Kumar started visiting our bedroom, there has been no secret between us, then why are you hesitant? However, if you don't want to tell then it's different matter).

"Theek hai, aaj main aapko sab bataungi details mein jo kuch bhi huwa hai. Aap mummy ke bare mein bhi jaanti hain tab phir koyi baat chupee rahi hi nahin" (Okay, today I shall tell you everything in details. You know about mummy as well, so there is nothing that is discreet now), she continued,"Didi kya aap who sab bhi sunana chahengi jo hamare beech gandi language mein bola gaya tha?" (Do you want to listen to all that was spoken between us in dirty language?)

"Haan, jab ham saath mein Kumar se ek hi bistar mein chudwa sakti hain toh phir who batane mein kya harz hai?(Yes. If we can get ourselves fucked simultaneously in the same bed, then what is the problem in telling all?), Siya said to put her sister at ease.

Tripty was relaxed now and ready to tell the complete account of events that took place during last few months.

"Papa ke hospitalize hone ke kareeb chuthi raat ki baat hai... Mummy 9 baje raat ko hospital se lauti thi. Maid khana banaakar ja chuki thi aur main TV dekh rahi thi. Mummy ne mujhe do-teen din pahle kaha tha ki Papa ki tabiyat kharaab hone ki vajah se who bahut pareshan hain aur unhen need bhi nahi aati isliye woh need ki goli lekar soti hain. Unke aate hi main khaana table par laga diya jissey unhen thoda rest mil sake. Khana kha kar thodi der baad woh apne bedroom mein chali gayin, lekin main 11 baje tak TV dekhti rahi. Mujhe bhi need nahin aa rahi thi, lekin main bedroom mein aa gayi. Bedroom mein aakar maine kitab khol kar padhne ki koshish ki lekin das minute baad bijli band kar ke sone ki koshish karne lagi. Ek ghante tak mujhe zara bhi neend nahin aayi tab maine socha ki kitchen meinjaa kar thoda paani pee kar aati hoon aur phir se sone ki koshish karungi. Jab bedroom ka darwaja khola to dekha hall mein bilkul andhera tha. Mujhe yaad aaya ki seediyon wali light jo roj raat ko jalti hai woh main jalti chhod kar aayi thi... ho sakta hai bulb fuse ho gaya ho."(It could be the fourth night after Papa was hospitalized... 

Mummy had returned from hospital around 9 pm. Maid had left after cooking etc. and I was watching TV in the drawing room. Just 2-3 days back Mummy had told me that she was very depressed following Papa's ailment and was not getting sleep, so had started taking sleeping pill at night. I laid the dining table so that she could rest a bit after dinner. A few minutes after dinner Mummy went inside her bedroom, but I kept watching TV till 11 pm. I too was not getting sleep, still I came to our bedroom; I opened a book and tried to read, but only after ten minutes I switched off lights and tried to sleep. I could not get sleep at all, so I decided to go to kitchen to drink some water and will try to sleep again. When I opened the bedroom door I found complete darkness in the Hall. I remembered that when I had come to the bedroom the light near the stairs, which remains on all the night, had been switched on... may be the bulb got fused). She stopped for a minute and looked at her elder sister who was listening to her with concentration and anxiety.

"Uss bilkul halki si roshni mein bhi main kitchen tak jaa kar friz se paani pee kar aa sakti thi isliye main dheere dheere kitchen ki taraf badhi. Tabhi mujhe ek saaya sa seedhiyon ke upar jaata dikhayi diya. Ek pal ko toh main darr gayi ki shayad koyi chor hai, lekin phir dhyan se dekha to laga ki Mummy ho sakti hain; lekin wo andhere mein upar kyon jaa rahi hain... light jalaa sakti thi. Main chupchaap wahin zameen par baith gayi aur dekhti rahi. Jab seedhiyon ke upar ka darwaja khula toh halki si chaand ki roshni mein Mummy ko theek se dekha. Wo darwaje ko halka sa band kar ke chhat par gayin, tab meri curiosity badh gayi. Main bhi seedhiyon ke upar chadh gayi lekin darwaja khole bina hi khadi rahi thodi der. Mujhe lagaa ki do log dheere dheere baat kar rahe hain aur unke kadam darwaje ki taraf bah rahe hain.

Main ekdam dar gayi aur darwaje ke peechhe jo thodi si samaan rakhne ki jagahhai wahan jaa kar khadi ho gayi saans rok kar" (In that very dim light I could easily reach the kitchen and drink water from the Friz so I started moving towards kitchen very slowly. Just then I saw a shadow moving up the stairs. For a moment I thought it was some burglar and was scared, but when I looked properly I thought it could be Mummy; but why was she going up in the dark... she could have switched on the lights. I sat there itself stealthily and kept on watching. When the door at the top of the stairs opened, I could see Mummy properly in the dim moonlight. She went to the roof closing the door slightly behind her, and then I got more curious. I moved up the stairs, but did not open the door and waited there. Then I heard two people whispering something and heard their footsteps moving towards the door. I got terrified and moved in the darkness of small space behind the door, which is being used for storage), she paused and looked at Siya for a moment.
"Aage bataa na..."(Tell me further).

'Bataati hoon Didi... drawaja khulte hi maine Mummy ko dekha, lekin main andhere mein thi aur wo dheere dheere neeche utar rahi thi. Unhone mujhe dekha nahin. Uske kuch seconds ke baad Kumar dikha, wo sirf lungi pahne the aur jab wo darwaja band karne ke liye mudha tab uska muhn meri taraf ghooma lekin mujhe pataa nahin tha ki usney mujhe andhere mein dekha ya nahin. Wo bhi Mummy ke peechhe peechhe seedhiyon ke neeche utaraa. Main thodi der wahin saan roke khadi rahi; phir neeche jhanka toh dekha ki wo bhi Mummy ke kamare mein ghus gayaa tha. Mujhe samajh nahin aa raha tha ki kya ho raha hai... main dheere dheere neeche utari aur Mummy ke kamare ke darwaaje ko dekha toh wo bilkul thoda sa khula tha. Andar se donon ke dheemi aawaaj mein baaten sunai di. Usney kahaa tha,"Light jalaa kar chudai mein mazaa aata hai"; Mummy ne usey jawaab diya, "Please light mat jalao, ghar mein Sunu hai... agar jaag gayi toh gadbad ho sakti hai". Thodi der baad ek halki si light jali kamare mein. Maine thode se khule darwaaje se jhanka toh dekha usney ek concealed light jalaa di thi. Uss light ki roshni mein maine dekha ki Mummy apni nightie utaar rahi thi aur unki back meri taraf thi.

Mummy ab sirf panty mein thi. Kyoni main andhere mein thi isliye wo log mujhe nahin dekh sakte the, lekin mujhe andar ka dikh raha tha. Main toh dang rah gayi yeh sab dekh kar. Kumar ne apni lungi ek jhatke se utaar di aur who bilkul nanga ho gayaa kyonki lungi ke neeche kuch nahin pahnaa tha"(I'm telling you... I saw Mummy immediately after the door opened. Since I was in the dark and she had started moving down the stairs slowly so she did not see me. After a few seconds I saw Kumar appearing wearing only lungi (wrap around), but when he turned to close the door his face turned towards me. I was not sure if he had seen me standing there in the dark. He followed Mummy down the stairs. I stood there controlling my breath, then I peeped down the stairs and saw him entering Mummy's bedroom. I could not decipher what was going on... I came down walking light-footed and when I looked at her bedroom door, I found it a little ajar. I could hear their whispers in the room. He was telling her, "It's fun to fuck with lights on"; and Mummy replied, "Please do not put on the lights, Sunu is home... if she wakes up there may be problem".

Soon after a dim light was there in the room. I peeped inside and saw one of the concealed lights had been switched on. In the dim light I saw Mummy take off her nightie and her back was towards the door. Mummy was now in sheer nightie. Since I was standing in the dark, they could not see me, but I could see everything inside. In one swift move Kumar yanked off his lungi and he was stark naked in the room, for he was not wearing underneath the lungi).
thanks 
Like Reply
WoW great update and great writing skills Bro.
Like Reply
(31-10-2019, 01:03 PM)Calypso25 Wrote: WoW great update and great writing skills Bro.

Thanks
thanks 
Like Reply
Wooooooooow egarly waiting for next update ?
Like Reply
(31-10-2019, 02:15 PM)Santasoops Wrote: Wooooooooow egarly waiting for next update ?

Hehe.... this way... the story will finish by tonight.
thanks 
Like Reply