Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Quote:indodesiboy

Hello friends.............. First of all a big sorry to all of you for leaving this story in the middle. I got held up in my work and lost interest in continue the story.... After a long time recently i have seen two of exbians posted a comment for me to continue the story which made me to read this story again.
I know its fictional story but even though it made me hard and i wanted to continue this story.
I dont know whether i can give 100% of the old story but i try my best. I try to finish it little shorter but hot scenes will me more.

Thanks for reading again and be patient for me. I will give you small update, i know it wont be enough after a long gap but my next update will be soon and it will be hotter one.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After told this incident to my husband I raised my head to see my husband’s reaction, his face was plain without any reaction, I don’t know what to do, slowly lowered my eyes to his cock area, it was bulge in his pant. It gave me some confidence that Vishnu was not mad at me instead he was enjoying that incident. I want to make sure anyway, so

Me: Vishnu, are you angry with me?

My inner conscious told me that he is not mad at me.

He slowly shaked his head as no but i can see some resistance in his movement. I know every husband will be angry to hear this. No husband will accept it even though it was initiated by him. But Vishnu is keeping his promise of not getting angry. It showed how much he loves me which made me feel more guilty about myself now. But what to do i crossed that line long back ago now i am a whore, bitch, slut who sucks multiple cock at a time( don’t feel surprise friends when i say multiple cock i did that couple of times).

Vishnu: what happen next?

I was surprised by this question. He want to hear more and i can see his cock is still hard. It is struggling to come out. I want to test whether he is asking truly or in angry he is asking.

Me: no Vishnu you don’t want to hear anymore. I am sorry i cheated you  all these days. Please don’t ask anymore, whatever punishment you give i will accept.

Vishnu: No janani i am not angry and i am not going to punish you also. Its not only your fault I initiated it and it is my fault too. So tell what happen next.

I can see genuine in his voice. So i decided to tell my story further.

After Joseph left that day, i was thinking about that day happening and i was in total dilemma of what to do whether to tell you or not. One side i was enjoyed the life time of fuck that day even thinking of that my pussy started to leak but on the other side my mind is killing me with full of guilt. These fight between my lust and guilt made me cry. I couldn’t control my tears and was holding my baby in my hand and was crying. Thats when Vishnu came home and he enquired about my crying but i consoled him by saying something.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
But my mind told me that Vishnu dint believe me so i made up my mind that i wont tell about today incident to Vishnu and tomorrow i wont allow Joseph in and will end this tomorrow. So that night when Vishnu wanted to fuck me i couldn’t say no because my mind tearing me with questions like “you fuck a stranger like bitch but you wont fuck ur own husband”.

That night Vishnu fucked me great but my mind was full of Joseph. I was trying to avoid those thought but my mind was betraying me and the thought of Joseph fucking me excited more then real fucking which is happening now.
After fucking we both slept, i too slept soo like log. I was all tired because of all day fucking and crying after that. Next day morning was not easy for me. One side my mind was excited about what going to happen another side i was trying to make my mind up that it all ends today.

I done cooking and Vishnu went to office as usual. After that i was constantly looking the time. I dint took bath like Joseph said and dint wear anything in. I don’t know why i am being like this. Actually i should tell him that he should not come again and its all over for that i should not do what he said. But i am acting opposite to that. Every minute of his thinking made me more hot and my pussy of leaking in excitement.

I waited for him whole day but he dint turn up. I should have happy about that but i was totally worried that he dint come. I couldn’t hold up myself and even i blamed myself not getting his number. Even if i got his number i could have called him but i don’t have his number.
I waited for him till evening without taking bath also. By evening only i took bath, during taking bath i fingered myself heavily by thinking about Joseph cock and all of my earlier day fucking session. Even that thought made me cum like anything.
It made me realise that i cant live without his cock and i have no strength to say no to him.

That day night i fucked my husband like anything. All day wait made me so hot and i wanted some thing to cool me.

(Vishnu: I too remember that day fucking. I thought it was my idea changed my wife but now only i understood that bastard Joseph did that. He not only know how to handle a women in bed he also good at tempting womens for him. Real bastard).
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:annepoo

super bhyaaa.....yor are back......thats happy...nice.......please continue this erotic story without breaks

indodesiboy

Thanks for all your comments guys.Sorry once again and me too loved to back. Thanks for all being patience on me and your support. Please give me your comments on how my come back is and whether my new updates were like the old one or not?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Even though that night fuck was not equal as joseph’s fuck i was felt tired and slept straight away. When i waked up next day, i was still horny and i need more true cock to enter me. I know that is not possible, so with sad mind i started my day routine and it kept me occupied.

I completed all my morning work and by 9 Vishnu also left for work. When he left i closed door and went to kitchen to make some tea for me. Then I door bell ringing sound. I was not aware that would be Joseph but when i opened he was standing there with a cunning smile in his face.

My whole body got excited to see him and blood started to flow from head to toe like fast express train. But my mind was angry with him for fooling me yesterday. By making face angry, i come inside by leaving the door open. I can feel that he is coming in and closing the door behind him. I was behaving like his wife, being angry on him who dint keep his promise. From behind he hugged me tight and that grip made my whole body shiver and his non erect cock was crushing my ass. I enjoyed that grip and but still i was angry on him. Still now no one uttered a word.
I released his grip from me with a little struggle and breaked the silence.

Me: you cheat. Where in hell you were yesterday? Why dint you come yesterday.

Till yesterday I am the one who was going to say him not to come again, but now i am shouting at him like his lover. His face turned more cunning and he know his plan worked very well on me.

Joseph: Oh did you miss me janu?

By saying that he tried to come near me but i moved away from him.

Me: you fraud why the hell you came now get out. I waited for you the whole day
but you dint turn out. So get the hell from here i don’t want you.

I was saying just for words sake but my mind is differently. I was praying that he should not leave me.

Then he hold my hand and dragged me towards him with a force. I was pulled towards him and my body crushed with his body. Before i regain myself he hold my face and started to kiss me. Thats it all my angry faded away and i put my hands around his neck and started to kiss him. Both our mouths are fighting each other both of us were trying to win each other in the kiss. I was hungry for his body and it was like poor guy who getting food after a long time. I was chewing his mouth and i am all over him. My boobs are crushing on his chest. I wanted to say something here guys i dint wear any inners today also. I am only in nighty (I swear to god it is not intentional guys..... lol).

We both were kissing like mad and his hands started to role all over my body and my hands are playing with his hair. Already my pussy is flowing like water falls and his cock made a tent in his pant. I was thrusting my pussy area more into his cock and moving slowly over it. Believe me guys it was electrifying feeling to me and i wanted his cock so badly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was totally addicted to him, i forgot i was married, i got a child and everything. At that moment i need his cock. I wanted his cock in my mouth, in my pussy (i dint try his cock in my ass yet and i dint know that it will enter today).
When we broke our kiss, he gripped my hand so tight which almost caused a pain and i shouted

Me: ouchhhh..... its hurting me da.

Joseph: Shut your mouth you bitch. I know how to handle my slut.

Even though he was using abuse words i was enjoying it totally. With the same strong grip he dragged me to bed room and pushed me on bed.

Joseph: when i came today i was taught of handling you like flower but you talked too much. So i am going to handle you like deer which got into lion den.

I really know what he means, actually last word really scared hell out of me.

Me: i am sorry da... i dint mean it from heart it just my fake anger.

I was worried that he going to hurt me also if he did some visible marks in my body means my husband will easily find out and thats it, i need to go and hang myself.

Joseph: you showed you fake anger now i will show how a slut like you to be handled.

While saying this he started to remove his dress, even though i am afraid of his words but thought of him going to handle me rough really made me so excited. Its all because i never handled rough by husband, he always treat me like flower.
Dont curse me guys, we always long for what we don’t have and we never appreciate what we have. I am also not out of this rule. In some stories which my husband showed me have this rough handling part which i enjoyed while reading and now i think i am going to enjoy in real.

Before i think of every thing he removed all his dress and his cock was standling like military man’s gun which is straightly pointing towards me. I got what that cock was saying to me “ you fucking bitch, today i am going to assault you in every possible way”.

After became naked he straightaway come near my face and grabbed my like a bunch in a strong grip, which really hurted me like anything. As a reflex i shouted.

Me:Ahhhhhhhhh

When i opened my mouth to shout without wasting a fraction of second he inserted his cock in my mouth. Not just insert he thrusted it in my mouth, which hurted me a lot. Today he was behaving totally like a strange person who was very wild. All his actions are causing me pain. Even i doubted whether i will enjoy it today or not (but later he proved me wrong and taught me what a nasty bitch i am).
He started to fuck my mouth and his grip is still strong and causing pain. Because of his mouth fucking it caused more pain than his grip. His cock was hitting my throat which make me cough. But he is not showing any mercy to my throat and keeping on drilling it. I was struggling to breath and i need him to release me.
I cant take anymore and with all the strength i got i pushed him away. I started to cough and breath my hold my neck. For another few sec i was struggling and dint look at him what was he doing.

After i composed a little i lifted my face and looked at him and he was smiling at my struggle.

I need to scold him for what he did but i was unable to talk. When i open my mouth only i can cough also felt the pain. Like he got what i am going to do he started talking

Joseph: This what happen when a bitch gets angry. So from now on you have to behave like a good girl to me. Got it?

His tone was more commanding like a master commanding his slave (yes guys i am his slave only).
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
From his rough handling and now his tone really made me afraid. Out of that afraid i shaked my head as ok for what he said.

Joseph: thats good my bitch. Now remove your dress and finish off what you started.

He was pointing towards his cock and it was shinning with my saliva.
With out any hesitation i removed my nighty and went on my knees towards his cock. He had his victory smile on his face like he proved the point of who is king there.

I took his cock once again in to my mouth and started to working on it like a obedient student. I sucked his cock and balls like 10 mins. Then he lifted me up by holding my bunch of hair which caused me pain and started to kiss me.
While breaking kiss

Joseph: this is for your excellent work on my cock. You learnt quickly to please my cock. Good bitch.

By saying that he tapped me in my ass. I was in seventh sky to hear that word. What he did was officially confirmed me as a slut who is married to some one and sucking a total strangers cock but what I felt is i won a Oscar award. Thats how i was treating him, i was treating him as my master and i was his obedient student.
While i was enjoying what he said, he inserted to of his finger in my pussy and held it strongly and dragged me towards him. It was totally new handling to me. His finger was touching my inner walls of pussy and he started to kiss me again.
I held him so tight my putting my hands around his neck and enjoying his man handling on my both lips (mouth and pussy). He mouth working on my upper part where as he fingers were roaming all over my pussy and he was rotating his finger inside my pussy.

I was started to moan in his mouth and he is sealing those sound using his lips. I was moving his hand so fast in my pussy and was moaning heavily. Pressure was building my body and i really need his cock straight away in my pussy. He was still kissing me so i cant see his cock so with my hand started to search for his cock. With little struggle i holded his cock and his fingers was working very well in my pussy. I was moving my hands on his cock and also i was trying to drag his cock towards my pussy and i want to release my orgams.

He know what i need so immediately he left me kissing and pushed me on bed. Then he lifted my legs and widen it. Then without anymore delay he pushed his cock into my pussy. Due to all the wetness and already stretched pussy, his cock went in without any difficulty.

He started to move in and out and my body also started to move in rhythm to his fucking. He was fucking me so fast and closed my eyes and started to his hard thrust. I was all moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhh............yessssssssssssssss........ fuck meeeeee............... don’t stopppppp.............fuck me harder............. don’t stop..........yaaaaaaaaaaa. He was fucking me like machine and i was in heaven. I reached a big orgasm and hugged his body with my legs tightly so that he wont move. He also stood there still without moving or removing his cock and i was gasping my breath. My body was fully shuttering, my mouth and face were trembling due to big orgasm. I can feel my hot cum over flowing from pussy and dripping to my ass hole. I can still feel his hot cock inside my pussy which gave me an immense pleasure. Slowly my body was calming down after a big cum flood and i was sweating like hell. The air of the roam is full of our sex aroma and filled with full of my sex moans.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
When i slowly left my grip on him, he started to move backwards to remove his cock for which my body automatically responded by follow his cock. He understood that and slap my ass naughtily and said

Joseph: you nasty bitch. Min ago reached orgasm and still you need the cock.

I laughed sheepishly for that comment. I looked at his cock and it were shining with my cum.

Joseph: Dont just look at it. Clean the mess which you did.

When he said like that i immediately kneed down before him and started to clean my cum on his cock like a slut. I was enjoying every nasty which he doing to me. Before joseph my husband would beg sometime to suck his cock and even it has small pre cum i tell to clean him. But now i suck Joseph cock which has full of my cum. Thats how i was transformed from housewife to nasty bitch.

Once i cleaned his cock clean he raised me up and kissed me in my mouth. I can feel my cum in mouth still so i think that he is licking it from my mouth. We both exchanged over saliva for a long time. My body started to getting hot again. Now he lifted me like a child and i hugged his neck with my hand, he pinned me to a near my wall and lifted me little more like a toy. Then started to suck my boobs and eat them. I was getting horny again and started to moan because of his handling. I never experienced this position from my husband and was enjoying this style. He sucked my boobs like this for some time and the carried me towards bath room.

We both had one more session under running water and took a bath cleaned ourself and came out. If any new people see us like this they never believe that we met 5 days ago, they will think that we are couple and Joseph was my husband. We both act like that. We both were exhausted a little due to fuck, so i asked him whether he need something to have. He said ok, so i went to kitchen to make some tea just by wearing a towel around my waist. In the whole fucking act i never thought of my husband or my daughter. When i lit the stove then only thought of my daughter came to my mind, i went to see her, she was sleeping. I taught to myself good and understanding daughter who understood her mothers feeling and dint disturb me.

Again i went to kitchen and started to making tea. With in a sec Joseph came to kitchen full nude and his cock was dancing swinning like sexy girl’s hip. I just smiled to my thought and Joseph straight away came and hugged me from behind. His hands were on my boobs and was kissing my neck.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He knows how to arouse a female very well and was doing to perfectly on me. He removed my towel and i dint care. I was pretending to be making tea and he was playing with my boobs by pressing it, pinching it and twisting it with finger. Aslo he was kissing my ears and talking in husky voice

Joseph: januuuuuu, my darlinggggggg....... you are so sexyyyyyy you know...

Me: haaaaaaaaaa

It is the only sound escaping from my lips and i was rested my head on his body, closed my eyes and enjoying this hand on my boobs.
Joseph: you wasted your life these year without seeing me..........
By saying this he pressed both my boobs very hard.

Me: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... yesssssssssss........ do ittttttt. Slowwwwwwwwwww.......

All my words are coming like moans.

Joseph: Your body is not for single man you know........... (later only i got the meaning for this word)

His left hand was still working on my boobs but his right hand was moving downwards creasing my navel towards pussy.

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I was trying to hold his which is travelling towards my pussy but he is so fast. Moved down and touched my pussy. Upon his hands i keep mine.
Then suddenly by the sound of milk boiling in sound i came to my sense and switched off the stove. Then i pushed him back and tried to take tea powder from the cupboard. But he dint allow me to take it, he turned me towards him, raised me and made me sit near stove and widen my legs. Then started to lick my pussy. He was kissing my pussy. Licking it like ice cream.......... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..... biting my pussy lips........... ohhhhhhhhh........... blowing hot air............. ammaaaaaaaaa........... he was arousing me........ haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ i was creasing his hair and he was doing all the work with his mouth and tongue............. ahhhhhhhhhhhh believe me guys even i will dieeeeeeeeeee at that moment............. he was working so perfectly on my pussy............... i was breathing heavy, my boobs were going up and down so fast,...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................ohhhhhhhhhhhh........... yessssss................. eattttttttt itttttttttttttt daaaaaaaaaa.... these are wordssssssss coming out of my mouttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh............... yes fastttttttttttttt. .............. he was working so goodddddddddddddd........ yesssssssssss.......... i was pressing his head so tight to my pussyyyyyyyyyyy......... yessssss guyssssssssss............ feel my body pressure............... only girls can feelllllllllll itt...................... it so niceeeeeeeeee................ my whole body is trembling................ i am getting near to my third orgasm of the day.......... guysssssssssss.......... he is amazingggggggg............... yes josephhhhhhhhhh do it............... lick it fasttttttttt........... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss. I reached climax............ i reached itttttttttt. I was trembling............ i squirted all over his face............ along with that i also peed a little.......... i cant control myselfffffffff ahhhhhhhhhh........... amazing experience...............

I was still holding face on my pussy tightly and he was still lickig my cum....... licking my pussy and he is not allowing me to settle down. I was all shaking......... Its third for the day........ which is very rare from my husband and i also know its not an end we are not even in middle long run to go. When my total body cooled down i left his head and he got up with all my pee all over his face. Immediately i took the towel near by me and cleaned his face. Then I dragged him towards me and kissed him heavily
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:fady.psyched
Nice story, poor grammar!

indodesiboy
Thanks for your comment and sorry if my grammar is poor. Thats because i am not a english professor like you. I know to write story not to teach english.

Quote:luckykrish
is it exam to see the grammar?
Here one thing is important that it is reaching to the readers and they understand the tempo of the story. if yes it is OK. Do not give comments to authors. He is extraordinary in his writing.please encourage to write further eposides.

if we discourage it is not good to continue
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:hotsin
amazing. who is doing foolish comments on grammar stay away go to oxford site dont comment here ok na
writer kudos to u

Quote:annepoo

hey we are not conducting any english exam here to correct the grammer mistakes......just we understand what he wants to say in that story....thats alla....nice story....erotic....waiting for next update
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then both drank just milk and went to bed room. After a formal foreplay like he sucked me and i sucked him for sometime and he ordered me to stand in my favourite position that is doggy position and i too happily did that. He held my waist strongly and placed his fully erotic cock on my pussy lips. My pussy was already wet and was flowing like anything. With one hard push he entered his cock fully in to my pussy and left out

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaa

He started to move in and out and all i started to enjoy the fuck with my closing eyes. My boobs were swinging like seasaw front and back and i can hear plop.... plop... sound when every time his balls slapped my butt. I was in enjoying this fully.

In the mean time i felt that something is poking my ass hole. I was in full ecstasy, so i dint care what he doing on my ass. I was inserting his finger in my ass hole. First one then 2 at last 3. Whenever he increase his finger i can feel the pain in my ass but the pleasure in my pussy make me to forgot that pain. He was fucking me forcely and also playing with my ass.

At this time i need to tell you some thing guys. Me and my husband tried ass fucking some time but every time we failed. Its because both of us felt so much pain, i dint how others doing it but according to me ass fucking is a certainly a mood killer. So after those failure we never tried ass fucking. But today... its different...

(Vishnu: Bastard, he did in 3 days of fucking what i couldn’t do in 3 years. No wonder my wife is slave for him).

He was fucking me in full force and i was started to moan loud. My body is ready for another climax. I can feel the pressure build up in my body. I want to finish it soon i cant take it anymore. I think he also sensed that and stopped his fucking and with draw his cock from my pussy. When he was removing my butt moved backwards because my pussy dint want to loose his cock. But he withdrawed his cock. I was nearing climax but what he did is big disappointment to me. With that disappointment i turned and look at his face but he was taking something from a near by table.

Omg, it was hair oil cane, i was surprised to see oil can in my bedroom, i usually keep it in the kitchen, he must have took it when we came from kitchen. I want his cock badly now but when he took the oil cane i got what he had in his mind. Immediately

Me: Please Joseph, i know what you thinking but please don’t do it. Ass fucking is always so painful

Joseph: you know what, bitches cant decide what fuck they want. I have to decide

Me: no Joseph, i do, whatever you say but don’t fuck me in my ass its so painful, also it will kill my mood.

Joseph: you dint taste the ass fuck from a real man. thats why you are saying no. Once your ass tasted my cock then you will beg for more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
By saying that he started to pour the oil in my ass. I can feel it was flowing toward my pussy too. I know that he wont listen to what i say. I started to scare for pain which reduced my hornyness. But dint mind anything and started to apply oil in my ass hole and then he applied oil in his cock.

First he inserted two of his finger with oil in my ass hole and started to move in and out. It was cocking so smooth with out any pain and inserted one more finger. I started to feel a little pain but still i was not enjoying what he is doing. It was really a mood kill for me. After finger fucked my asshole for some time he inserted his cock in my pussy. His fingers in my ass hole and his cock in my pussy. I stared to fuck my both the hole simultaneously which was a new pleasure to me and again my body started to respond for his fuck. He was fucking both my holes skilfully and now i couldn’t feel any pain in ass at all. I strated to enjoy this fucking session with closed eyes and only my own moan sounds is all i can hear. Yaaaaaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhh... haaaaaaaa. His cock is moving fastly in my pussy....... haaaaaaaaaaaa...... his right hand fingers moving in same speed in my ass hole....... ohhhhhhhhhh.......... and his left hand is gripping my navel so tight......... ahhhhhhhhhhhh........... it was amazing...... i was flying in skyyyyyyyyyyy........... he was moving........... with great rhythm............... and my body also moving for this rhythm. Ya ya ya yaaaaaaaaa... guys believe me i was enjoying the fuck of my life here..... yaaa... heee is soooooooo greattttttttt........ fucking me hard.

At the middle with full force he entered his cock in my pussy, which almost touched end of my pussy “haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk” was word left from my mouth. At the time what i dint realise is that he took all the finger from my ass and holded my navel with both hands. With that thrust he kept calm for a sec and then removed his cock from my pussy slowly and pussy also started to move backward.
Then the moment of my fear came up that is he placed his cock in my anal hole. He left my navel grip and wide opened my ass hole with both his hands.

Eventhough i was in fear i unable to say no because i was in high at that time. I need his cock (Later only i came to know that he will make a girl to do whatever he says by bring them near to an orgasm and withdraw his cock from them. Lets call it as pussy tease or pussy mail. And believe me guys it always worked for him).

Then he started to insert his cock in my anal hole slowly. Since he lubricated my hole and his cock with both oil and my pussy water, it is entering without causing my pain. It entered only little , so he started to take out and move in. Like that inch by inch he started to enter his cock in my ass and i started to feel the pain with made to role tears on my face. But i don’t have guts to tell to stop him and even i tell he wont listen. Along with pain i was feeling some pleasure also, which i never felt when my husband tried to insert my anal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once he is comfortable, he started to move little faster and tried little harder to enter more of his cock into my ass hole. With a constant speed increase he achieved what he wanted. He inserted full of his cock in my ass hole. I felt hell of pain and tears were rolling in my eyes. I was shaking my head as no but he dint listen to it.

Me: its paining daaa... please stopppp... ur cock is tearing my hole..... please stop....

But all my cries were in duff ears. He hold my ass tightly with both the hands and started to move his cock very hard. He was moaning while fucking my ass and felt it giving pain to me and pleasure to him. He dint stop fucking my ass and keep his pace increasing.

At some point i too started to feel the pleasure more than pain. Its new feeling for me which i missed all those years. I clearly felt the transformation of pain to pleasure in my body and i started to moan.

Me: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ahhhhhhhhh...... yessssssss.... fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeee..... itssss greattttt daaaaaaaa....

While fucking my ass he constantly rubbing my pussy with his fingers which gave a great pleasure. He not only know how to wake up a bitch inside a woman he also know how to keep that bitch satisfied all the time.
Because of his act i started to build up a orgasm and tension was increasing inside body. I can feel the same in Joseph and his cock also started to get stiff and hard. We both were moaning heavily ahaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss mmmmmmm yaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkk daaaaaaaaa yessssssss harderrrrrrrrrrrrrr yaaaaaaaaaaaa and our room is filled with both of our moan. ( i even doubted that my neighbour also heard that).

He fucked me so hard and we both reached the orgasm at the same time. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... His cock started to spray his cum inside my ass and he dint remove his cock out.

We both collapsed on bed i was under and his whole body rested on my back. We both were breathing heavily like we were breathing after a long time. I can feel the hot cum started due to ooze out from my ass hole. It was a great pleasure and he is right that i missed it for these years. Still his cock is inside my ass hole and its stared to loss his hardness.
Present time

I paused for a moment to see my husband face that what he feels. As usual his face was blank but his hand was moving on his cock upon his boxer. I felt that he is no more angry on me rather he was so hot.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now my husband will tell how he feels friends.

Vishnu: guys believe me, any male who hears these details will get angry but i felt the opposite feeling that is horny with jealousy. Horny because how much great that my lovely wife enjoyed the fuck of her life from Joseph and jealous that what that bastard had achieved with in couple of day which is missed to achieve these long years. I cock is real hard now and i need a good fuck from my wife but i don’t know how to ask that. So only i was rubbing my cock.

Now over to my wife janu.

Janani: have you heard it guys. What my lovable husband said that he was jealous and horny not angry. I can feel his horny feeling after hearing my sex play with joseph. He was being a lovable husband by not showing his anger to me its my turn to be his lovable wife.

I removed his hands from his cock and started to rub his cock over his boxers.

Me: Vishnu are you horny now?

Vishnu: yes (but his tone was very low).

Me: can i give you a blow job?.

He dint say anything but only little head shake as yes. I was so happy and removed his boxer with one pull and his cock came out like snake. Even though it is small than Joseph but its my husband my legal cock. I rubbed it little time with hand , Vishnu closed his eyes and started to enjoy it. Then i took it in my mouth without any shame or guilt at all and started to give him blow job. He started to moan and held my head and started to fuck my moan. I am now skilled bitch and know how to handle a man’s cock very well.

With in few sec Vishnu released his cum in my mouth and i drank it in one gulp. I know Vishnu so much of exicted from the my sex episode with Joseph. After he relased his cum i dint leave his cock, i was still sucking. Because I was too horny because of all the flash back memories and I need to my hubby’s cock to strength again to fuck me.

I tried for sometime but his cock is not gaining his strength. I had an idea.

Me: Vishnu do u need hear more of that day.

I asked it by shagging his cock with my hands. He shaked his hand as yes.

Me: you know what after that ass fuck i beg everytime to him to fuck me in my ass

Yes my plan was working.

Me: like he said he was a real man and taste of his cock in my ass showed what a bitch like me missed all those years..

I was still shagging his cock and its getting harder.

Me: now you know what a real man cock do to a woman right?

He signed his yes as a moan and his cock was became hard.

Me: if you fuck me now i will tell you more.... will you fuck me now?

Vishnu: yessssss i will fuck you....

My idea worked very well and at that point i felt that my husband has all the quality to become a perfect cuckold.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Joseph will always tell me that my husband Vishnu will make a good cuckold which i never believed but now i believe it.

I was shaking his cock and it was growing again. Then i took his cock in my mouth and sucked it for some time. Then i lie down on the bed with spreading my leg for my husband to enter his cock in my wet horny pussy.

I know i cant feel anything from his fucking because my pussy is fully stretched by joseph and his friends. But what to do i need a cock now and only cock i got is my hubby’s.

Vishnu placed his cock on my pussy. I wanted him to be so aggressive, so i started to tell him

Me: Joseph cock is more bigger than this and it feels like heaven with him.

Vishnu pushed his cock into my pussy.

Me: my dear husband, you need to do better than this. You got lots of compitations
in which someone already won. So be aggressive.

More than telling i was ordering him in my tone. I enjoyed dominating my husband. Also my plan was working that he was getting aggressive.

Me: Vishnu fuck me faster, i am not shy and obedient wife of yours anymore....... you know i am bitch now....

Vishnu: yessssssssss you are a bitchhhhhhhhh......

I like to hear those words from my loving husband who never used those words on me.

Me: i am not only bitchhhhh vishnuuuuuu..... i am a slutttttttttttttt now..... i can handle many cock at a same timeeeeeeee.... yessssssssss fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee.

Vishnu: yaaaaaaa u rrrrrrrr

My plan is working like a charm. Vishnu is moving his cock faster.

Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee my hubbyyyyyyyy fuck ur slut wifeeeeee.............

Vishnu: ya yaaaaa......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He was moving fast and i was enjoying it.

Me: you know what, joseph and his friends never used me soft and tender. They use me like wild bitchy slut... and you know what i liked it so much..... so you too do the same..........slap my asss

Vishnu slapped my ass which is not much aggersive but i was enjoying it.
We both fucked like anything and we cummed at same time. Both of us were breathing heavy and wanted to tell you guys this is one of our best fuck in recent times. We both were tired from all the fucking and cryings. So we slept hugging each other.

Next day morning i waked up, i was totally naked and Vishnu was still sleeping. I couldn’t believe what happen yesterday. Eventhough I was feeling little guilt but i feel lot more relieved from all the secrets hiding from my husband. I love him so much infact i only love him and joseph is just for my body needs and to calm down my bitchy side.

I came out wearing just nighty and went to kitchen to make some tea. Aftersome time i heard that Vishnu is talking to someone in phone, in curiosity i heard with whom he was talking. I was talking to his office by saying leave today.
I know why he took leave today, we may be little tired but its not all he took leave today. He need more story from me, so i am going to tell him full details today. I am feeling both thrilled and worried for the same reason “how Vishnu gonna after hearing what a sluty bitch i am”.

What i need to do now is i need to keep cool and calm and should not open up until he asks me. I made tea and went outside with two cups. I gave one to him and sat opposite to him and both dint talk anything and finished the tea. We both don’t dare to see each other. My daughter’s cry disturbed the silent of the home and i went to feed her. I did it and made her play with her toys and came out.

Around 9.30 my phone rang. I had a wild guess about who it would be, i picked the phone, it was who i thought it would be.

Me: hi

Opposite:------

Me: ya, he is.....

Opposite: -------

Me: no not today

Opposite:-----

Me: please understand..... not today.... ok bye.....

I hanged the phone and Vishnu was looking me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:gopal.reddy

Fantastic story..
Really I am feeling Janani in my dreams and visualising the whole scenes..
Great narration...
Please complete the story with out stopping by giving all the reasons

Quote:veenaimo

you have given a exceedingly good continuation that i expected.. way to go, but remember this play has lot of scope, dont finish it that easy.
Quote:
sensualkomal
GREAT NARRATION, I IMAGINE MYSELF AS JANANI AND FEEL WETNESS BETWEEN MY LEGS....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thats all i got from xossip

If any one is interested can continue this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
shit. another stalled story. very disappointed.
Like Reply