Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Ohh come on
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi all ... thanks for your appreciaation..but right now im busy with audit season.. and wont be able to update it in near future.. i wont mind if somoene wants to take this forward.. i can send the word document ....
Like Reply
Take your own time man, your writing skill iss awesome.....you should continue this story
Like Reply
banana banana banana banana Word document send please
Like Reply
Hmmm koi ni but do update
Like Reply
Couple of writers msgd me on personal message ... and one mr. shubam on forum... can i ask any of them to write and contnue the story?? pls let me know
Like Reply
i never followed story so long
i was interested in three parallel scenes

but 31 pages and yet no penis entering pussy

ohh damn
waiting for that

and want everyone being caught
and then doing group sex

in a room 6 people
aahhh

bhenchod
celebrating curves in right place of patli kamar, deep navel, perky mangoes breasts tits, great thigh, gori kudiya or medium tanned skin babes
which gives me heightened pleasure of lust
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavnasexyy's post
Like Reply
(26-10-2019, 06:54 PM)harithick Wrote: Couple of writers msgd me on personal message ... and one mr. shubam on forum... can i ask any of them to write and contnue the story?? pls let me know

Aare Nahi Bhai muje word document Hoga aap ke paas
Aap please update do
[+] 1 user Likes Shubham's post
Like Reply
Waiting for updates
Like Reply
If you have the story in document, you can post it na. why do you want to send it to someone else. Please complete this story.
Like Reply
one of the best story left incomplete
Like Reply
Fuck off this story.
[+] 1 user Likes Aadhivaasi's post
Like Reply
I have emaield the copy of word to 3 readers who have showed intereste to take forward this story ..... billad, shubam and venkat......and asked them to paste the remaining story i had writtten.. till whatever i had.. and after that they can write.. it....
[+] 2 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 05:17 PM)harithick Wrote: I have emaield the copy of word to 3 readers who have showed intereste to take forward this story ..... billad, shubam and venkat......and asked them to  paste the remaining  story i had writtten.. till whatever i had.. and after that they can write.. it....

Hello Harithick can you please  also send me the remaining story ...I just love the way you write..
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 05:17 PM)harithick Wrote: I have emaield the copy of word to 3 readers who have showed intereste to take forward this story ..... billad, shubam and venkat......and asked them to  paste the remaining  story i had writtten.. till whatever i had.. and after that they can write.. it....

Pls send the story in word  to me also.
Pls share ur good work.
Like Reply
i have snet almost 4 days back to 3 persons.. but none of them . either shareed the remaining story .. nor.... no one has added any scene further.....
Like Reply
(16-11-2019, 08:42 PM)harithick Wrote: i have snet almost 4 days back to 3 persons.. but none of them . either shareed the remaining story .. nor.... no one has added any scene further.....

Pls share ur good work with me also
Like Reply
Please send me your work bro
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes rajufromhyd's post
Like Reply