Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
want to convince my mom for breastfeed me
(26-10-2019, 11:30 PM)monpura Wrote: Great bro!  I'm very glad to know that finally you can suck her breast!  Did she become horny when you suck her?

thanks a lot bro.. thank GOD, finally she breastfeed me... she laid on bed, i sucked her sweet boobs, i kiss her boobs, licked her boobs... 

she is sooo sooo sooooo beautiful.. soo milky white boobs, soooo soft.. i slowly sucked them... thank u mamma.. she laid on bed closed her eyes , and i did
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
did she moan or close her eyes
Like Reply
(27-10-2019, 12:51 AM)abhishek96 Wrote: did she moan or close her eyes

mamma closed her eyes, while i was breastfeeding..
Like Reply
Great to hear that bro...Show us some pics also, afterall we also prayed for you to fulfill your wish
Like Reply
(08-10-2019, 02:23 PM)Nktankit Wrote: Yar tere mamma bc esa mal h jise utha utha k patak patak chodne m maja aayega aur toh aur eski taange chaudi karke land Dene mja aaajayega

sahi kaha
Like Reply
my mamma

[Image: 10923668-10152520068266447-8832230183480892048-n.jpg]
Like Reply
(27-10-2019, 04:42 PM)vyom Wrote: Great to hear that bro...Show us some pics also, afterall we also prayed for you to fulfill your wish

thanks a lot bhai.. finally mamma breastfeed me.. soo sooo pretty my mom...   showed u many pics.. i will post more.. thank a lot, thank GOD she agreed finally and feed me..
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 09:41 AM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: she is my mamma, she is 38, i am **..i am her only son..wanna convince her, i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed... i am her only son..
[Image: hghg.jpg]

She is fucking hot.... U should fuck her day and night...... U father is lucky....... Have u seen her naked
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 01:38 PM)Unknown-me Wrote: She is fucking hot.... U should fuck her day and night...... U father is lucky....... Have u seen her naked

thanks ..my mamma is pretty.. my dad is lucky.. i never saw her naked, i only breastfeed her, saw her naked sweet milky white boobs.. i suck, kiss, lick them... i also kiss her feet, suck her toes.. lick her feet, toes....

thank GOD , she finally breastfeed me..

i wish i cud see her full nude..
Like Reply
(26-10-2019, 11:45 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: thanks a lot bro.. thank GOD, finally she breastfeed me... she laid on bed, i sucked her sweet boobs, i kiss her boobs, licked her boobs... 

she is sooo sooo sooooo beautiful.. soo milky white boobs, soooo soft.. i slowly sucked them... tha
Like Reply
Tell us about her boobs.. and how it happened
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 05:39 PM)Maya9911 Wrote: Tell us about her boobs.. and how it happened

she laid on bed, i suck  , kiss, lick her sweet milky white boobs.. she is sooo pretty.. love u mamma..
Like Reply
(28-10-2019, 06:55 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: she laid on bed, i suck  , kiss, lick her sweet milky white boobs.. she is sooo pretty.. love u mamma..

Wow!!! What was her nipple color. Did she remove her top completely?
Like Reply
Good touch
Like Reply
Congratulations on your success bro....Bless us with her boob pics
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 07:44 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Wow!!! What was her nipple color. Did she remove her top completely?

yeah she removed her blouse, and bra.. she wore black fully transparent bra.. she has milky white boobs, light brown nipples colour.. i love u mamma... thank u..u breastfeed me... thank a lot.
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 03:28 PM)vyom Wrote: Congratulations on your success bro....Bless us with her boob pics

thanks a lot bro... i will show u her pics.. i will try her naked boobs pics..
Like Reply
Yes!!!! Congratulations bro!!! You are so lucky to have her as your mom. I so wish to know if she has hairy armpits too
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 06:09 PM)Maya9911 Wrote: Yes!!!! Congratulations bro!!! You are so lucky to have her as your mom. I so wish to know if she has hairy armpits too

she has hairless body.. no hair on armpits.. her body aroma is sooo mesmerizing.. my mamma is soo beautiful... her boobs soo milky white, so soft.. she is bestest...
Like Reply
(29-10-2019, 08:14 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: she has hairless body.. no hair on armpits.. her body aroma is sooo mesmerizing.. my mamma is soo beautiful... her boobs soo milky white, so soft.. she is bestest...

Wow man!!!! The scene is erotic to even imagine!!!!
Like Reply