Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
I DREAM OF MY WIFE HAVING SISSY SLAVE BOYS FOR HER PLEASURE AND ME PEEPING AND WATCHING THRU WINDOW AND MASTURBATING ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello Guys, bulls msg me on hangout sujal.sam;
Like Reply
am not a real cuck .. but i donno y .. i get soo ssooo hard whenever my wife talks abt her best friends hubby ..esp when we are in bed .. we talk a lot abt him ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
he is only 160 cms and am 177 cms .. but his cock is 7 inch and am hardly 4.75 inch ..
Like Reply
I am a cuck too. Add me stony24x7;
Like Reply
(04-10-2019, 10:00 PM)Tsbottomboy Wrote: I am a cuck too. Add me stony24x7;

SUUPER .. PINGED U ..
Like Reply
This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
One day, after a day of work, she entered the lift with some of those workers.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
He was rubbing his lower body slowly on to her ass.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

But my wife overlooked this thinking it was just a space issue.

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

This was soo fucking hot for me
[+] 4 users Like bhavish3's post
Like Reply
30 male married chennai wannabe cuckold.
pm me on hangouts
thevidyashamya;
Like Reply
Seeing the thred name i came in looking for somediacussions but common guys talk beyond intro and saying u like cuck we all know we are here because we are already a loving cuckold or longing to be one or we love fantasising about it.
Like Reply
(05-10-2019, 09:18 PM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

Hi bhavish!

No doubt the thought of such a young chap thrusting his virgin manhood into your innocent wife's taut backside would have sent into a flood or horney thoughts!

Possible courses of action for you now to take forward this promising beginning :

Make the wife interested in the proceedings:  In bed after a nice drink to get you into the mood (preferably both of you), tell your wife honestly how you got charged up imagining the young lad putting his lips on her bare skin. Then draw her into the scene by asking her frankly how she felt at that time. Was she roused? Then repeat the same scheme by talking about the bum-thrusting by the teen lund. When she starts breathing heavily, start making future plots to seduce the boy.

Make the boy interested in the proceedings:  Send the immature fellow into your new house one hot afternoon to get some papers you have quietly kept on top of the tall almirah. Your wife will climb the stool to reach the brief-case while the youngster holds the low stool. His staring face will be almost kissing the bulging buttocks of your darling wife, covered in only her thin sweaty house gown.

Keep alive the raunchy pillow talk after dinner, while quietly massaging her. Very soon both your faithful wife & the labourer youth will be getting into a wicked frame of mind. Sit back & quietly enjoy the sizzling sparks slowly developing between them. But please do all the activities in a discreet & safe way.

Lets have your horney updates on this story in times to come!

pylode
Like Reply
encourage ur wife to devaite .. lie=ke ignoring if he is cupping her ass or bobbies . .
Like Reply
JOIN..
TELEGRAM GROUP FOR CUCK HUSBANDS https://' anyone_join

[Image: image.png]
----
:D
[+] 3 users Like tamilselvi9780's post
Like Reply
M34 cuck fantasy from chennai. Like to chat about wife in telegram mutually in telegram ... Ping me@ramk345 in telegram
Like Reply
(22-10-2019, 03:41 PM)Karthiramy Wrote: M34 cuck fantasy from chennai. Like to chat about wife in telegram mutually in telegram ... Ping me@ramk345 in telegram

bro pm in hangouts on thevidyashamya;
i am 30 male married chennai with cuck fantasy. we can chat.
[+] 1 user Likes thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:24 PM)desicuckhubby Wrote: NICE GUYS I AM A CUCKOLD HUSBAND LOVES TO WATCH MY WIFE FUCKED BY BUNCH OF DIRTY GUYS IN FRONT OF ME

I HAVE EXACTLY SIMILAR FANTASY !
Like Reply
I too have similar fantacy
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 09:28 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Need advice for swapping

Want some advice and have some query as I am new and want to do the same.
Want response from those who really already done this and timepassers specially self called bulls are stay away  
Hangout id kalponikchoda;

ur wife agreed for swap?
Like Reply
(05-10-2019, 09:18 PM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...

yeah its really hot for husbands like us
Like Reply
Want to chat with a decent cuckold husband
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 09:28 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Need advice for swapping

Want some advice and have some query as I am new and want to do the same.
Want response from those who really already done this and timepassers specially self called bulls are stay away  
Hangout id kalponikchoda;

I am not in hangouts but I am on KIK and telegram. In both cases ID is sri6512. Read our story in the story section by searching for sri65 and then get in touch with me. Cuck life has been great and has lead to a more fulfilling life.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply