Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I felt air on my ass as he tugged my gown up and opened my ass. I put down my shoulder and raised my ass up in air. Raja's tongue was felt soon, sucking my leakage and I came after a few licks. I was panting and took the bottle of whisky and while taking it raw, felt the fat cock go in straight through the channel. I moaned loud.

Raja started to fuck, yes, I'll say, he was surely fucking me. And I wished him to fuck me harder. Holding my slander waist, he was fucking me like hell and I felt my orgasm building deep inside.

We stayed there for another hour, enjoying the view and catching air after the fuck. I asked for his handkerchief to wipe away the few drops of his cum that left my mouth and fell on my forehead. Then we drank the wine and kissed and kissed again like newlywed couples.

I felt the area was getting deserted and we moved towards home. He parked the car and when he came locking all the doors, I was waiting for him in my bedroom. It is the one where I spent my first married night with my husband. Now, it is decorated with flowers, chains of flower around the bed make the bed like a nuptial bower.

He stayed jaw-opened. "When did you arrange this, ma?" (
তুমি এসব কখন সাজালে?)

"When we were dating. Come, it's our wedding night, son. Make Mamma your loyal wife and let's love the marriage night, son. Come to the worship room in this dress." (
যখন মা আর ছেলে ডেট করছিল এসো আজকে আমাদের বিয়ের রাত এসো, সোনা ছেলে তোমার মা'কে বিয়ে করে তোমার অনুগত বউ করে নাও তারপর আমরা আমাদের বিয়ের রাতটাকে এনজয় করব এই পোশাকে পুজোর ঘরে এসো) I handed him a Dhoti and Punjabi, the same one that his father worn on the day of our marriage and I quickly arranged to dress.

I entered the worship room dressed like a bride, wearing the same Benarasi Sari and jewelries I had worn on my wedding night. Raja was waiting for me in the dress. We sat before the idol, lit a fire, and tying a knot of the loose end of my sari and his dhoti, we circled around the holy fire and then exchanged the garlands. I have planned it before and had arranged it all the day while he was deep in studies.

Now I feel like a complete woman, not a slut as he put the sindoor on my forehead and we bowed before the gods. Then Raja took my hand and kissed on my lips. I stood, tugged the sari till my elbow and straddled the still alive fire. Once I felt the fire heating my pussy, I let the sari loose and enjoyed the whole fire. It was really getting hot and when I felt it was enough I came over, straight before Raja, now my husband and straddling him, sat on his lap.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I tugged my sari and as I sat, it came till my waist. My hand in his Dhoti, I took his manhood in my hand and positioned it on my leaking pussy and sat on, engulfing him in my cunt. In this position, we started to fuck, in the bridal dress and, I could not last long.

I begged him to carry me to our bridal bed and he carried me.

It was as I've planned. The flowery decoration, the dim light, and I, in bridal dress with my new love, my son, as my groom and we are all eager to make love, give each other the best of us all.

Raja gently put me on the bed and I sat, knees bent up to my boobs, spreading my sari, in veil, like a new bride, all shy for her husband on first night. Raja perched on bed saying, "Wah, Maa, You are brilliant. You have been giving the best ever gifts forever." (
বাহ, মা, বাহ... তোমার জবাব নেই তুমি তো আমার জীবনের সেরা উপহার দিচ্ছ)

"Did my husband like his wife's gift?" (
আমার স্বামী কি তার স্ত্রীর দেওয়া উপহার পছন্দ করেছে?) I asked, in shy voice, really feeling like his wife, meek, and shy.

He uncovered my veil and kissed me, his two hands covering my face, he almost ate my lips. I let his lip in me and sucked on his tongue. He was unbuttoning my blouse and removed the part of my sari from shoulder. I felt shy again and blushed. I felt Goosebumps all over my body, my hairy hands, legs, and body shivered as all the furs tinged. Ohhhhh God, I wished, let him love me the same for the rest of my life.

His hands were caressing my boobs and he was sucking my nipples one by one, and I was leaking like hell. I had had an orgasm already not more than five minutes and knew another is ready to burst. I spread my legs, tugging my sari up to my knees and welcomed him in my cunt. He was ready and soon his hardness pierced me. I never felt so excited and not more than five minutes, I came with another huge, sounding orgasm, clutching, clinging, hugging him with my hands and legs, and almost biting his shoulder.

I clutched him with my four arms and legs, and as my shivering subsided, I realized, I had squirted a lot. Raja sat between my legs and spread me wider to inspect how much I had peed. It was a lot. He kissed on my pussy, still gaping and kept on sucking and licking. I was trying to catch my breaths and suddenly felt like my son, now husband turning my over to put me on my stomach.
Like Reply
I knew what he intended and perched my round, plump ass in air, spreading them to provide Raja more space. He spread my ass further and then put his lips on my sphincter. The first kiss was enough but he then started to lick my ass. My wrinkled ass-hole was responding and he began to suck on them. He put one finger in my ass, began to finger-fuck it and slowly inserted another, then the third and made space enough for his entrance. Ohhh... how did I love it, how did I dream it, that one day my man will suck me and fuck me on my ass. Now, my own son is fulfilling my dream. And to my surprise, I came again.

This time Raja was alert and his mouth was before my clit, sucking, as he heard me groaning and throbbing. The first jet of pee missed his mouth, and fell on his face, but then, he took the entire squirting pee in mouth. When this was over, I turned my mouth towards him, and we kissed, kissed my pee from his lips and tasted his tongue also.

He then positioned me like a bitch on all fours and in my bridal dress there I was, sitting like a bitch, resting my head on a pillow, my round, sexy, plump ass on air, spread, ready to be taken. Raja tugged my sari more, uncovering my ass and then I felt an oh-so-sexy spank on my ass. I groaned in desire, "Ummmmmmmm... ma...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." (
উমমমমমমমমমম ... মা... আআআআআ...)Raja kissed on my ass, and as I closed my eyes, I felt another spank on the other ass. This time, it was better and harder. I felt heat spreading all over my body and moaned louder, "Uiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaa... Ahhhhhhhhh..."(উইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআ... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

Raja positioned himself back, between my legs on his knees and I heard spat on his palm. He moistened his cock-tip a little. I suggested, "Here's a tube of ass lubricant. I had arranged it already. You can use it if you don't want your wife to be ripped." (
ওখানে একটা পোঁদ মারার জন্য ল্যুব্রিকেন্ট আছে আমিই কিনে রেখেছি যদি আপনি না চান যে পোঁদ মারার সময় আপনার বউয়ের পোঁদ ফেটে যাক, তবে লাগাতে পারেন)

"Am I really that huge, maa?" (
আচ্ছা, মা, আমারটা কি সত্যিই বেশি বড়ো আর মোটা?)

"You know that, My Lord. And don't call me Maa again when we are alone. We are husband and wife now. Call your wife Mina. Just Mina, OK?" (
আপনার ল্যাওড়াটা যে কত্ত মোটা আর কী মোটা আপনি ভালোই জানেন আর যখন একা থাকবেন, আমাকে মা বলবেন না আমাদের তো বিয়ে হয়ে গেছে আপনি আপনার বউকে মিনা বলে ডাকবেন শুধু মিনা ঠিক আছে?)
Like Reply
"OK, Maa, sorry, Mina. But tell me, am I huger than Baba?" (আচ্ছা মনে থাকবে কিন্তু, মা, সরি, মিনা, আমার বাড়াটা কি বাবারটার চেয়েও বড়?)

"Don't compare, Sona, you are much huge. You have got the best one among your father, grandfather and your maternal grandfather, all of them." (
আমার সোনাটা নিজের বাড়া কারোর সঙ্গে তুলনা করতে নেই আপনার বাবা, ঠাকুরদা, দাদুদের মধ্যে আপনার বাড়াটাই সেরা বুঝলেন?)

Raja kissed on my ass again, and took the tube, lubricated his cock and then positioned himself.

Really it was my first time and I was a little tensed. After so many years of fucking around, I was still virgin at my ass. It was kissed, sucked, even fingered, but not penetrated. I'm so happy that I can offer something now to my son, my newly wed hubby. I felt his hot thick cock-head placed at the throbbing crack of my ass. I was tensed and held my breath, my son's loving hand and palm was all over my round ass, he was trying to feel me free. I shivered at the touch of his round cockhead on my ass. It was so lovely to feel him there.

Then he pushed a little. I moaned with pleasure, "Ummmmmmmmm... sooooooooooo good..." (
উমমমমমমমমম... কী ভালো...)

He leaned and kissed on my ears, licked them and then pushed his manhood further. I bit my lips to stop moaning. I felt a little pain. He pushed further and stopped. I felt him panting. I was feeling a little pain but knew it will be Ok. So I waited and relaxed my ass muscles so that he can enter easily. He pushed back and forth soon. I moande loud, "Ummmmmm... Ma.. Ahhhhhhhh..." (
উমমমমমমমমমম ... মা... আআআআআ...)

Raja did not care and pushed back and forth for a few strokes and I felt his movement going easier. He could enter easily and I felt my ass channel had adjusted his size and now we can do it. I turned my face still resting on the pillow and winked at him. Raja winked back and leaned to kiss my lips. He then began to pump slowly. Ohhh how exciting it was to take my son, now husband's huge cock in my virgin ass!

He started to pump with love. Yes, it was surely love that he was displaying while ass-fucking his aged wife, caressing her round ass and kissing often on her neck. It was really hard for a young man like him to pump a virgin ass and he was so caring not to hurt his wife for the first time. He was taking his time to making the coy, aged slut adjust her pain and gasp her breath.
Like Reply
After a few minutes he was easy and I looked up at him in meaningful eyes, as if saying, you can do it fast, faster and make your wife needier, man.

He must have understood me and increased his speed. Ohh! That attitude, those speed! I felt my abdomen was full and it was being pumped with air, mak8ng it full more and more. My abdomen was growing full with air. I was gasping for air, panting and felt my orgasm was ready at hand. He took my slander waist in his hands and was thrashing his huge manhood in my ass in full force and speed.

I began to moan loud, "Ohhhhhhhhh... yes, like that... fuck my ass. Fuck your slut like that, make her your bitch pumping her ass more... ohhh... ahhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmm... like that, my man... like that..." (
ওহহহহহহহহ... এইতো, মারুন, মারুন... পোঁদ মারুন এইভাবে আপনার খানকীর গাঁড় ,মারুন জোরে জোরে গাড় মেরে আপনার কুত্তী বানিয়ে দিন ওহহহ... আহহহহ... উমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমম... হ্যাঁ, এইভাবে, এইতো আমার মনের মতোন মরদ এইভাবে চোদেন...)

He was silent and was concentrating his work, satisfying his woman. He lowered his mouth and we kissed. He was pushing in and out continuously and I was moaning. I could hardly control my fire and I came then. I came, spraying all over the bed, wetting my own wedding dress, my bed-sheet and all over.

When I fainted on the bed, I felt he was still pumping his wife's virgin ass.

I recovered after a few minutes. It was past midnight.

I saw him lying by my side, his cock now resting, and he was sleeping. I went to the toilet, sat on the commode, and released my pressure. I farted a lot, and then felt the shit cleared from my ass channel. I cleaned myself, used the douse twice to clean my ass and examined my wedding sari. It was wet. The petticoat was soaked also. I put them off, threw them in the washing basket and came back into my room naked.

I perched my bed, now our bed, lay by my son, now husband's side and sleep overcame me.

========================================================

banana
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Story ends here as per the original writer... All credits goes to him/her... 
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:11 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: SO FRIENDS... HOW WAS THE STORY...

REPLY WITH YOUR COMMENTS

Darun darun.. awesome
Like Reply
super stories
Like Reply
hot stories
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Dear all, 
as promised that going to start something new & unique after Dipawali... 

started new e-novel series... where i will copy pest & share some best hindi novel work of my favorite writers...

Hope you like it... 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...pid1042889
Like Reply
Heart 
I Have to Take Dad’s Place

Hello Guys, I am Nihar Borah from Guwahati, Assam. I have completed my Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology and now working as an Electrical Engineer in a State Govt. Firm.

My family consists of my mom, Swapnalekha and myself. My father divorced my mom and married mom’s cousin sister when mom was pregnant with me. Mom has married my father against her parents wish. Till today mom has no connectivity with her parents. My mom loves me with no limit; she can do anything for me. She always asks me to study hard and be a successful man and be respectful to women unlike my father. I respect her as a mother, actually I worship her as goddess. I can’t repay her for sacrifices she has made for me. She always tells me that I resemble my father, I am too much similar in appearance with my father. Mom always calls me “Babu” but sometimes jokingly she calls me “hubby” then i used to call her Swapna in joke.

We live in a small house which my father had given to her. Till my completion of Engineering, Mom had to work in a private school as a Junior Teacher as she had completed her degree from correspondence. Dad used to send some money for us but my mother always refused to accept it. Mom tried her best to give me a better life.

After I got the job in AMTRON our life started to change. My salary is sufficient for our expanses and savings. I have brought a bike for me and used to drop her in school before my office. My mom always used to wear saree in school, in home she wears nighty only. I always used to drop her in hurry as i have to reach office in time. But one day I was not in hurry as my office was closed due to some strike, i dropped her and searched for some roadside shop to buy a packet of rajnigandha. Fortunately, I found one, shopkeeper was a elderly lady. A group of teenager was also present. One of the boy started to push me out saying some vulgar words. I pushed him aside and asked him.

Me: Hey bro, what’s the problem with you?

The Boy: Don’t you dare to call me, after what you have done to me.

I was shocked by his replay.

Me: Bro, you have any problem with me. I think we don’t know each other.

Another one pushed me and said

2nd Boy: You have stolen his Love. That beauty you are dropping these days, He loves her. She is so sexy. He is fond of her curvy figure.

Listening to his words i shouted at them “She is my mom, bastard. How dare you talk like it? I will kill you.” His word created a tsunami in my blood; i started to lose my temper. How dare they talk about my mother like that? Within a fraction of time i picked up a lathi and started to beat them. They also started to counter me and it became a mess. security officer arrested all of us. Fortunately, SI was my friend father. He released me but told my mom about these.

Evening when i reach home from security officer station my mom opened the door. Her face was dull and eyes are swollen, it seems she has cried a lot. Her tears made me cry also, Tears rolled from both of our eyes. She hugged me very tightly and buried her face in my chest. Feeling the intenseness of emotion i picked up her in my arms and dropped her in my sofa. I wiped her tear and kissed her forehead.

Me: What mom? Why are you crying?

Mom: Why you have beaten them? If something happens to you…..who….whom will i live for? You are my only reason to live, babu. I can’t live without you.

She kissed me in chick and buried her face in my chest.

Me: Mom… They had talked so vulgar about you. How can i control about that. Are they disturbing you?

Mom looked in my eyes, our eyes meet.

Mom: Babu, Don’t you know your mom. Can I do that type of thing? I don’t want to know what they said about me. Just ignore them. I can’t lose you. Your father and you two are only men in my life. I already lost one…..I can’t lose you. Please, don’t leave me. You be happy and make me happy.

She again buried her face in my chest and said

Mom: If you want I will resign from job. I can do anything to make you happy. This woman can die for you. She kissed my chest.

I hold her face in my palm and wiped her tears

Me: No mom… You are not women. You are goddess. You are angel in my life. You don’t have to do anything. You already have done a lot for me. You sacrificed your whole life for me. Now stop crying and be happy.

I kissed her chick, she smiled and wiped her tears.

Mom: You sit, I will make tea for you.

I switched on the TV and started sports channel and waited for the tea.

#
Like Reply
Heart 
Next Morning, I was ready for office but mom was not ready, she was still busy with her kitchen works.

Me: Mom, are you on leave?

Mom: Why have you asked that?

Me: You are not ready yet… it’s already late.

Mom: I have resigned from my job, I can’t see you fighting with those boys for me.

I got the shock of my life. I just held her in my arms.

Me: Why mom? Why? You should not do that. That job was you passion. That job has given you a career, an identity. You should not lose that.

Mom: Nothing is important than you for me. What would i do with a career if i lose you? You are my reason of living. Now onwards i will be a housewife.

I hugged her and kissed her chick. I hugged her so tightly that she felt some pain.

Me: why you always sacrifice for me mom, think about yourself also. I feel proud that i am your son. Only lucky ones get mother like you. I am the lucky one.

I pinched her chick and in joke said

Me: Mom, You want to be housewife? But where is your husband. I am your son na? You will be housemother.

She just pushed me out of door and teasingly said

Mom: You are both for me, My son and husband. So Mr. Hubby go to work. No more flirting with your mother.

#

The whole day i thought about mom only. About her life, she is so sweet and caring. She loves me so much. How can my father do so bad with her. He seems to be most idiotic person in world. How can he reject a caring and lovable woman like mom. Till today mom love my father even after what he has done to her. Thinking that one question come to my mind, will mother accept him if he return to her life? I called her.

Me: Hey mom, what are you doing.

Mom: Nothing special just cooking. What’s the matter? Why you have call me.

Me: I want to ask you a question? Will you answer me from your heart?

Mom: Tell me what is it?

Me: Mom, Imagine father has return to your life. Will you forgive him and accept him?

Mom: Dead person can’t come back, for me he has died 22 years ago. I had given you his place in my life. You are my life. I can’t leave without you. So, don’t ever talk about him.

Me: But you always think about dad…..every day you miss him. You have dad in heart so why not in life also.

Mom: That’s true that i miss him, He is my first love and will remain so. That’s why sometimes i act as your wife. I miss my wife days so much and you also exact copy of your father. So i have replaced him with you. It makes me happy.

Mom started to sob, I can hear her weeping sound clearly

Mom: If my acting hurt you, i will stop it. Please understand me..Please..Please…Please.

Mom’s weeping became louder, i tried to console her.

Me: Don’t cry mom…i can’t see you crying. You can do anything which makes you happy. Just tell me and I will do it for you. If calling me hubby can make you happy then call me every time by it. So, from now onwards you will call me hubby, ok.

Mom’s weeping started to be louder, She just weeping and weeping. Then she paused and said

Mom: Don’t feel pity for me, I can manage my feelings. If you feel…..

I just cut short her sentence and said

Me: I have said ……You will call me hubby and that’s final.

I just ordered her and disconnected the call. I thought that if calling me hubby can make her happy then why not. If one word can bring her happiness of be a wife then why not.

My mobile vibrated one incoming message. It is from mom, “Dear hubby.. Reach home in time. I have cooked your favourite dishes.” I just smiled reading the message.

#
Like Reply
Upon reaching home mom opened the door, she is wearing a black saree with backless blouse. This is uncommon; I had never seen her wearing saree in home. She has minimum 10 to 12 bangles in each hand. She is wearing a nose ring which is absent these many year. With light makeup she is glowing in beauty. I got amazed and got seated looking at her. She just smiled looking me.

Me: Mom…You are looking amazing, so beautiful and cute. Is anything special today? You look to young for your age. These bangles and nose ring where they came from?

Mom: Just calm down…today is special day. I got my husband back. After so many years i have felt, how it feels to wait for my hubby, Wearing makeup for him. Cook food for him then welcome him from door. I am so happy today.

Mom got seated close to me put her head in my shoulder and said

Mom: How do i looking, beautiful na? I am wearing these things after so many years. You made me so happy today.

I just hold her face and looking at her eyes said

Me: Mom….You look so amazing, beautiful, cute, gorgeous…..I have no words to describe your beauty.

She just turned her face away and with a sad tone said

Mom: You asked me to call you hubby but you are calling me ‘mom’. You can’t be husband to your mother. So call me by my name..Swapna or any name you want. You used to call me Swapna earlier, Now onwards call me by my name.

I just nodded my head. She kissed my chick and left for kitchen. After some time i called for her

Me: Swapna… I need a cup of tea.

Mom: Ok, wait for five minute. For then freshen up. You are looking tired.

She replied from kitchen. I went for a bath which i needed.

After dinner i went to watch TV, as we have separate bedroom it is not disturbing for mom. Mom used to sleep early, but today after changing to nighty she came to watch TV with me. She seated close to me and her head was on my shoulder. She was wearing a pink nighty, mostly she wears pink or red silk nighty.

Me: Mom…are you going to watch TV. You are not feeling sleepy? It is uncommon for you.

She just replied in mild voice

Mom: I just want to spend some time with you. I am feeling lonely. After today’s act i am feeling too much lonely.

I just patted her head and said ok. I started to watch the film, the channel is broadcasting ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’. One of my favourite movie. In between breaks we started to exchange dialogs of the movie. In ending when the heroine died my mother started to sob. She always do like that.

Me: Swapna stop crying…..It is film yaar. Why you always cry watching movie. It’s a reel life story.

Mom: This type of romantic film makes me emotional…. I married your father but he ditches me and married my sister. After that i lost my hope for living. It is hard to live not to die.

Me: Mom….why are you saying like these? You are so cute and beautiful. You are caring and loving. You have everything for an ideal wife. Father is an idiot to reject you.

Mom: very nice of you. You know how to console your mother but Truth remains the same, i am rejected woman.

Hearing her words i hugged her and switched off the TV. I carried her into bed. She catches my hand and asked me to sleep beside her. Till hugging me she buried her face in my chest. I switched off the light, covered our self with blanket. 

I pulled her closer to me and slept. She shivering and weeping. I slowly kissed her forehead then her earlobe then her neck. She is not resisting. Then i kissed her lips, not a passionate one. She pushed me away and slapped me tightly.

Mom: What you are doing? How dare you even think of it?

Me: swapna, it’s just a kiss.

I tried to hold her face but she again pushed me away.

Mom: Don’t touch me….. How dare you kissed me. I am just acting as your wife. It doesn’t mean that i am available to you. Just get out of here.

She pointed towards the door. 

I tried to say so sorry but she looked at with stern eye. I said nothing and moved to my room. I regretted at what i have done. I have never looked at mom with any type of lust. She is like goddess to me. In whole life i just worshiped her but today i broke her heart. I am feeling guilty for kissing her. 

I am speaking to myself ‘She is your mom…She has sacrificed her whole life for you but what you have done to her. She is trying to be happy with some act but you have shuttered her that dream also.’ I had taken a decision, after what have i done to her i can’t face her tomorrow. So i will move out from home. I will rent a home at some distant place. If possible i will try to apply for transfer to other city. Tears rolled from my eyes. From my childhood, I had never been away from my mom. How will i manage to do that but i have to do that. 

I tried to sleep thinking that.
Like Reply
Next morning mom woke up late, I quietly finished my breakfast then packed my cloths and necessary belongings. I have booked a cab it arrived. I asked him to drive for a hotel as i will follow him. Until i get some place to live i have to check in a hotel.

From the hotel i directly headed for my office. In office i got a message from mom ‘I have searched for your clothes for laundry…. where they are?’ I replied her ‘I am going for a office trip for a week’. I searched for rented house in net and contacted many broker. In evening i got a confirmation for a flat. It is 1bhk which will be suitable for me.

#

Next seven days are so boring that i hardly goes anywhere from my flat. Mom has not contacted me, neither call nor any message. I started to feel depressed, my mind is saying to call mom but somehow i controlled my emotion.

Next day by evening time mom called me, I answered in very first ring

Mom: Hello babu, are you coming today. I have cooked you favourite dish.

My words got broken by listening to her words; i cleared my throat and answered

Me: Mom….i want to tell you something, I have moved out from home.

She screamed loudly in phone

Mom: moved out! What the rubbish are you talking?

Me: Yaa mom, After what i have done to you. I am feeling so guilty to face you. I know that you hate me now, Be happy. I will not show you my perverted face in future. I will not disturb you anymore. I will pray to god to keep you happy. Good bye.

I disconnected the call and switched off the mobile. I headed towards my flat, after freshen up i started to watch TV. Meantime someone knocked my door. i opened the door, it is mom. I remain spell bounded. How see got my address. It sure to be aditya (One of my colleague), only he knows about my address.

Me: Mom…….you are here. Is any problem?

Mom: i should ask you this question. What is wrong with you? Why you are doing this to me? You know how much i love you. I can’t live without you. Why are you doing this?

I tried to cool her temper but she slapped me. I asked her to seat down and given her a glass of water.

Me: Mom, i am ashamed of my act. I should not have done that thing with you. I am feeling guilty for it. If i live with you, you will suffer from it….we both will suffer from it. It’s better that we live separately.

Mom just shouted at me

Mom: how can you say like that, I can’t even think of it. You are my last hope for this life. I am living for only you. You can’t leave me…please come home…please don’t leave me.

I tried to console her and calm her down

Me: I have done a big mistake. It had hurt you. It may repeat in future. I can’t see you got hurt for me. So it is better for both of us. Don’t worry i will call you every day but i can’t live with you feeling this guilt.

Mom looked at me with a pleading eye. Tears rolled from both of her eyes. I am in verge of crying but controlled my emotion. Emotion can cause a big trouble in relationship. I had done one and can’t afford another.

Mom: you are doing this to me because i had slapped you for kissing me. What do you want from me.

Me: Nothing……you had already given me everything. Please forgive me mom.

Mom: I know you are angry on me…..I acted as you wife. So you kissed me but i slapped you. It is not your fault it is my fault. i am sorry. Will you forgive me? Please.

She pleaded ……I can’t control any more. I felt on her leg, touched her legs

Me: no mom….. you are misunderstanding me. I have kissed you as a son. I tried to console you. That is my mistake…A son should not kiss his mother like that. Please, don’t say sorry.

Mom: Ok fine…tell me. What should i do for your return? I can’t leave without you. I promise i will make you happy. I will never slap you again. I will do as you say. Please come home. Please……Please….please.

She blinked her eyes, I love that. She knows what i love. I nodded my head in yes. She jumped on me. She hugged me so tightly that even air can’t pass through it. I kept my hands in her back. She is wearing that black saree with backless blouse. She looked in my eyes and closed her eyes. She placed my right hand her waist. We remain like that for some moments, i am little confused. Mom patted my head and said

Mom: Go on, Kiss me.

I slightly kissed her lips, she slowly opened her mouth. I responded her and started to suck her lower lip. Her rosy lips had made me mad.
Like Reply
Heart 
After we had broken the kiss. She smiled and said

Mom: Are you happy now…You can kiss me anytime. I am yours. My body, soul, mind everything belongs to you. I don’t have much in my body but i will try to do anything to make you happy.

She took away pallu of her saree. She was in blouse and petticoat. Her figure mad me go mad. A perfect model like figure.

Mom: this is what i got. I know you need more but i am aged now. Will these be enough for you?

I hugged her and put her pallu on place. I cried….kissed her everywhere….neck, eye, forehad, lips… everywhere.

Me: Mom….You don’t have to do anything. You already had given me too much of love. I can’t repay you that in my whole life. You are my everything….I love you.

Mom: I love you too…. I know how much you love me. Please be mine, I can’t share you with anyone.

Me: Mom… I will not leave you. You are my goddess. How can i leave you. You don’t have to do this type of thing to keep me with you.

Mom: These seven days, I understand how much i miss you. I am feeling too lonely. I realised i love you from my heart. More than a mother would love her son. I need you in my life as my man…. he will love me as his woman, protect me, care for me, fight with me then console me. I need you to be that man in my life. Your dad was my man but he betray me. You are exactly like your dad. Only you can take his place in my life. You can bring my happiness back.

Me: mom …..what are you saying. How can i?

Mom: Only you can take his place. Please be my man. I promise, i will be a good wife to you. Your wife will do anything for you. I will be loyal to you whole my life. I will try my best to satisfy you by every way. Please accept me as you wife. Please…. Please… please.

Me: The day you started to call me hubby you are mine. I love you. If i can make you happy by being your husband then why not. Afterall i can’t imagine another woman in my life. You are my everything.

Mom smiled at my answer. Her face glowed like the moon. She kissed me and handed me a small box. I open it, it has two ring and sindoor. I take a pinch of sindoor and smeared in her forehead. accepting her as my wife. Then we exchanged the rings. She fell on my feet and said

Mom: I will be a good wife to you, I promise. Bless me.

I took her in a hug and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes. I ask her to seat for some time then we will return to home. She nodded for yes.

After reaching home, swapna offered me cup of tea. She asked me to go for a movie as she need time to settle the around. After the movie when i reached home….wow swapna has decorated home so beautifully. It’s looking like a honeymoon couple’s suite. Swapna was wearing a red saree with matching sleeveless, backless blouse. I was sure mom has updated her wardrobe with fancy cloths. I had never seen her wearing this type of dress. Her blouse was so tight that it seems to burst out. Every curves of her perfect body is clearly visible from that transparent saree. She hugged me and kissed my lips and I also started to kiss her on her lips.
Like Reply
Me: mom, what is your figure?

Mom: I don’t know. Just measure it. I will also come to know.

I searched for the tape and started to measure.

Me: mom, I will not get the correct figure if you have cloths on your body.

Mom: so take it off, Babu.

Meanwhile I removed her blouse and petticoat also. Now I started to remove her bra and panty. She was shying. Her heart bits are faster.

Me: what is there to shy mom?

Mom: the truth remains same that I am your mother. And I am becoming nude…oh sorry you are making me nude for first time, that to measure my figure, uhh!

Now she is completely nude in front of me. I measured her figure, it was awesome. It is 36-29-38.

Mom: Its not good….. Your wife is nude already. You can play with her body but what about me….

Me: so you want to make me nude ha?

Mom: (smiling) yes.

Me: then make me nude, Honey.

Then she removed my all cloths, and touched my tool. I felt 440V current in my body.

Mom: You two, father and son are identical in every way. (and she get emotional.).

Me: what is there to be emotional?

Mom: I missed physical love so many years….. please make love to me…please.

I hugged her and started to press her boobs, and started to kiss her lips. From left hand I was pressing her right boob and I inserted middle finger of right hand into her pussy. While kissing she was playing with my penis with both hand.

After this we go to my bed and I started licking each other in 69 positions. She said she like this pose very much. In few minutes she cummed in my mouth. I drink all her cum. Now she come over me and took my tool and placed on her pussy. ”I heartily accept you as my husband” saying this she pushed herself down and my half penis is inside her pussy. Then I started to give the strokes. She was moaning very badly. After 10 minutes I was about to come so I take out my penis and stared to give hand strokes.

But she stopped me and said, “I want your son. You please come into me.”

Then I again inserted my penis into her pussy. Within 2 min I cummed into her. She also reached to the climax. We both slept nude in each other’s arm. 

In the evening at 6pm I wake up.

Mom was not in the bed. So I searched her in the house. She was in the kitchen making some breakfast for both of us. I moved closer to her and hugged her from behind and started kissing on her neck. My tool become erect and I pushed it between her legs.

Mom: oh god..!! Can’t you wait for some time? I am busy.

Me: no mom. You look very beautiful and sexy while cooking. That’s my fantasy to fuck my wife while she is cooking.

Saying this I lifted her night gown and pushed my penis into her pussy. She started moaning. Then in 15 minutes I ejected into her pussy. Then I left her and went to my room. After 15 minutes she came into my room and sat near me.

Mom: you are so hungry all the time.

Me: yes. And now I am going to fuck your ass.

Mom: no. please. I am not ready for that. I have never taken it into my ass. Your dad also doesn’t like this.

Me: but I like it very much.

Then I fucked her ass very hardly. She can’t even walk properly for 2 days.

I will narrate the rest of the story later on
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Very good thread. Waiting for the updates
Like Reply
wooowwwww alll are hot incest stories.....
Like Reply
Anklet

by sirajahmed10

Lying on the settee with legs folded and a book in hand Sapna heard her son utter the word 'Anklet.' At that moment she did not give any thought to it as she was fully engrossed in the book. It was after sometime on seeing him staring at her feet 'what was it you said,' she asked.

'Anklet' was his curt reply.

'Anklet,' again she did not take it seriously. Her only interest was in having him caged in the house. Since the summer holidays had begun she had found it very difficult to stop him from going out with his friends. It was not that she objected to his going out but the time he returned back was not healthy skipping supper daily. What junk food did he have she wondered.

Being a single mother she had strived hard in bringing him up and now that he was eighteen years the fear of him going astray haunted her. Though she was well acquainted with his friends the time at which he returned back was not feasible. Having him locked inside her pent house and lying on the settee she kept an eye on him.

Turning to face him 'yes what it is you said,' she enquired.

Pointing to her feet 'Anklet,' he replied.

'Anklet? What about it,' she asked.

'I have never seen you wearing them before,' he replied.

'Wore it yesterday as I had to attend the meeting. You know I am a member of that women's club,' said she.

'It looks pretty on you Mom.'

'Is it,' asked Sapna a little surprised.

'Yes as it is first time I have seen you wearing it, it looks damn pretty on you.'

'Oh thanks,' as she said it she lifted her foot.

'That gives a better picture,' he said seeing her dangling her foot.

'Is it? Do you like them,' she asked moving her foot again.

'Yes they look pretty good on your feet,' he replied.

Those words made her sit straight and seeing him staring 'would they not look good on others,' she asked.

'Yes that's what I meant to say. They go very well with your pretty feet,' he replied.

'So it's my feet that are pretty and not anklets,' she asked.

'You have pretty good looking feet and those anklets compliment each other,' he replied.

Surprised by his reply 'how do you know so much about them,' she asked.

'That's what we do the whole evening. Pass comments on them,' he said.

Stunned by his words 'can you elaborate on it,' she asked.

'You know our group,' and when she nodded her head 'we sit outside the malls, parks, movie halls and pass comments,' he replied.

'On the girls passing by,' she asked.

'No not on girls.'

'Then who else,' asked a puzzled Sapna.

'On women,' he replied..

'Why women and not girls,' asked she.

'Girls are very arrogant and they are not so mature to read our comments,' he replied.

'And with women is it any different.' She asked.

'Yes not all women but a selected few,' he replied.

Getting interested 'how do you differentiate them. I mean under what criteria,' she asked.

'One should be simple, mature, elegant and not those painted ones,' he said.

'I see. You pass comments on only elegant mature women. Don't they get mad at you at any time,' she asked.

'No our comments are very polished and sensible,' he replied.

'All in good humour?'

'Yes all in good humour and nothing to hurt their sentiments,' he replied.

'What sort of response do you get from them,' she asked showing some interest.

'It varies but mainly a smile that makes us happy.'

'So you guys hang up outside the malls all evening passing comments on elegant, mature women. Don't you think you are kinky,' she asked.

'Its not everyday you come across such women. It's only once in a while and not all women are like you that we pass comments,' he replied looking straight into her eyes.

His words shook the earth underneath her. Controlling herself why bring me into the picture,' she asked.

'It all started because of you,' he replied.

'Me, why, how?' she grasped for air as she uttered those words.

'One day as a woman walk past Ajit my friend exclaimed does she not look like you for which my other friend Dinesh replied that none can hold a candle to you. That's how it started and that's how you have become a role model for us,' he exclaimed.

'My goodness Raj how can you guys . . . . I mean how can I be a role model. What do you see that you consider me . . . No, no, no somewhere you are at fault,' replied Sapna.

'Mom Ajit or Dinesh may have gone wrong but me and the other members of our gang cannot be wrong. You are one such role model,' he replied sternly.

'I find it very hard to digest it Raj,' and changing the track 'So that's how you and your kinky gang spend the time ogling at women,' she said twisting his ear.

'No Mom we don't ogle just pass a comment,' he replied.

'Don't tell me that you pass a comment without looking at them,' she said twisting his ear harder.

'Mom it's just to pass time we do it,' he said.

'Can you have not thought of something else,' she said softly.

'We could have but every time I come across a woman my mind deviates and please don't ask me why it does so,' he said.

Shaking her head and resigning 'have any woman in some point of time discouraged you guys,' asked she.

'No on the other hand we have always been encouraged,' he replied.

'Have you found some success. How do they react,' she asked mildly.

'Most of the time it's a gentle smile or their faces brighten or you see a twinkle in their eyes and very rarely they lift their hand to acknowledge,' he replied.

'That's all and you guys feel as if you have conquered the moon,' she said.

'Yes we feel delighted and we go into a trance,' he said.

'For a smile or one act of kindness you spend the whole evening looking out for them is it,' she asked.

'Yes and that one smile makes us dream of hundred similar ones,' he replied.

'Anything else you would like to add to it,' she asked to get a picture of how far he had ventured.

'Nothing except that stud of your nose. Its so well placed that it enhances your beauty ten folds,' he said.

'Yes you are right there. I have heard such comments from many people,' saying it she blushed.

'It's so small and yet the little diamond stud pierced on your nose looks so fascinating that it gives a different dimension to your beauty. You look astoundingly beautiful,' he said.

'Raj I am not your girlfriend that you can praise me so much,' she said shyly.

'Have I not said that I don't like girls. Its mature women I love to befriend with,' he replied.

'Then why don't you find one there are plenty out there,' she said jokingly.

'But none to match your personality,' said he.

'Well you can have me as one but think what your friends would say when they see you with an old brat like me.'

'They would feel jealous Mom. In fact right now they may be feeling jealous as I told them that I am going to spend this evening with you.'

'Oh Raj it's my pleasure to be in your company,' replied Sapna.

'Mom you are one classic woman and it's my privilege to be with you. You know you have such a lovely face that I can just keep looking at you for ever. To add to it you have a pleasing personality too,' said Raj.

'Are you using these words to impress me. If you are thinking so then you are right. It's good to hear such words and I don't remember when I had heard them last. Well let's forget it for some time and delve deeper on your episodes. Come on tell me what you have so cleverly tried to hold back. Did anyone of them showed any interest in you,' she asked.

'Yes I recall one woman who turned up frequently. I think she wanted to get acquainted with me. I am telling you this because she used to appear in front of me whenever I was alone which I think was not a coincidence.'

'I see, did she try to convey any message any action of hers which had some meaning,' asked Sapna cautiously.

'Once coming down the stairs the top of her sari slipped. Now that I recall the sequence yes it was a deliberate act,' he said.

Sapna was tempted to ask whether his eyes were rewarded then changing the subject 'any other such occasion which you could remember.'

'Not with me but Ajit was lucky. I am not sure it could have happened but he said he escorted one such woman to a movie.'

'Yes it could have happened,' saying it she went to the restroom.

Coming back and sitting besides 'what did he say happened there.'

'I can't say for sure it could have happened but he said he had held her and kissed her many times.'

'Yes nowadays that's what boys and girls do when they go watch a movie. Did he say anything about getting intimate with her,' she asked.

'Yes but I don't think I can tell you and moreover I am not sure of it. He could have lied to us.'

'Okay I understand but did you by chance have kissed anyone. You ought to have mesmerized many of them by your charms. You have that killer look which would make many woman go weak in their knees,' she said.

Getting inspired by her words 'Yes I would have loved to kiss but I could not find someone like you in that crowd,' he said.

'Maybe you looked in the wrong place,' she replied as she went to the restroom again.

When she returned 'Yes I think I looked in the wrong place. Where do you think I should have looked,' asked Raj getting excited.

'Most probably you could have found me where I am right now. Did you look for her here,' she asked.

'No it was my mistake that by the time I used to return she would have left that place,' he said and waited for her reply.

'Then was it not your fault,' said Sapna as she shook her head and let her hair fall on her shoulders.

'But how should I have known that she would be here,' he asked as he held a few strands of her soft silky hair.

'The same way as you have done today. You ought to have stayed back and spend some time chatting with her,' she said.

'Now that I have spent some memorable moments with her do I stand any chance,' he asked.

'When you have already spent those memorable moments what more do you want,' she asked blushingly.

'What I have been dreaming of from the time you have been my role model,' he said as he placed his finger lightly on her lips.

'Had you ever anticipated that such a moment may arise,' she asked.

'Not earlier but since you came back from the restroom I have seen a change in you that is very favourable,' he said as his finger caressed her lips.

'Is that what you had in mind. Caressing my lips or do you still desire something else,' she asked.

'I was wondering when it feels so good to caress them how it would feel if I kiss them,' he said cupping her cheeks in both hands.

Excited by his act 'then what's stopping you from finding it out,' she said as her lips started to tremble.

'Yes I would rather kiss you less you change your mind.' Saying it he kissed her softly. Excited on having felt her soft moist lips and finding her not objecting he pressed his lips on hers and kissed them until he felt her grasping for breath.

Coming out of his grasp and taking a deep breath 'Is this how you kiss a woman,' she asked hiding her smile.

Seeing the twinkle in her eyes and getting encouraged 'Yes if that woman happens to be you,' he replied.

'Why what's the difference,' she asked.

'Coz mothers don't object,' he replied.

'I ought not have allowed you to kiss me,' she said.

'Now that you have how about one more,' he asked.

'Not even in your dreams am I going to permit you to kiss me again,' saying it she stepped forward and kissed him back on his lips.

'Its very difficult to judge how a woman reacts,' he said on having been kissed.

'Don't even try as you are going to fail,' she said smilingly.

'I will keep that in mind,' he replied.

'You better. Why do you think your friend is lying?' she asked changing the subject.

'Of whom you are talking about?' asked Raj.

'One who went to the movie. You said he may be lying.'

'Ajit, because he brags a lot. He may have kissed the woman but I don't think the other part could have happened.'

'Why what did he say that you don't believe him,' asked Sapna softly.

'What he said is something very surprising. It could not have happened,' he replied back.

'Why could it not have happened. You too had an experience wherein you said she deliberately made the sari slip from her bosom. Is that not what you said?'

'Its true because I saw it happen. I was right in front of her,' he replied.

'How was she dressed. I mean did she wore something with a deep neckline? Did she flaunt it, you know her cleavage to impress you,' she said and using her sari to wipe the sweat from her face 'you ought to have a hawks eye to catch those mischievous actions.'

'I very much agree with you and yes the blouse which she had put on had a deep cut in the front,' he said.

'Did I not say it. When this could have happened with why do you doubt your friend?' she asked.

'What he has told me I think this is not the right time to disclose it,' he said.

'Well if you think so then let's forget it. Tell me what was your reaction I mean how you felt when you saw that she was wearing a deep cut blouse.'

'I just had a fleeting glance and before I could capture the scene she had set right her clothes,' he said.

'Did I not say you ought to have a hawks eye to capture such scenes,' she said.

'It was with such an eye that I caught you otherwise I would not have had the courage to kiss you,' replied Raj.

'Oh! That's news. When or what did you see in me that encouraged you to kiss me,' she quizzed him with her eyes.

'When you returned from the rest room you had let your hair loose and seeing those silky strands caressing your face I got encouraged. You looked so stunningly beautiful that I thought let what may come I got to kiss you. Can I kiss you again Mom.' His eyes pleaded.

Stumped by his words. 'Yes you can but you ought not to get carried away,' she said and leaning upon she placed her hands on his shoulders.

'Oh! Mom you are so good,' as he said it he cupped her face in both hands and caressing her rosy cheeks and blowing away the loose hair from her face he kissed her. He kissed her soft moist lips and as he felt his mother moan softly he sucked her lips into his mouth and kissed her with passion.

Sapna got excited when he kissed her and as he sucked her lips into his mouth and started kissing her passionately unable to sustain the urge as she tried to move away her sari got entangled in an ackward position and as she tried to cover her bosom with it 'no Mom let it be,' said Raj.

Those words stunned Sapna and as her eyes quizzed him 'I had the pleasure of stealing a glance at it when you wiped your face with the sari. Now don't tell me that you did not do it intentionally.'

'You are a dirty voyeur,' she replied making faces at him.

'Call it hawks eye Mom and you are stunningly beautiful there,' he said before Sapna could cover up.

'What could you have seen there that you say so,' she asked breathing heavily.

'The way they are formed. The way they are stacked. They are absolutely stunning.'

Thrilled by his words. 'Are they any better than what you saw of the other woman,' asked she.

'Hers were sagging and yours are fully stacked, firm, curvaceous and what's visible to the naked eye looks absolutely stunning Mom,' he said as he strained his eyes to have a better look at her heaving chest.

'As I told you earlier you are a dirty voyeur. Look look how your are popping out after ogling at them. One cannot imagine how they would appear once they get to see what they are trying to see through,' said she looking straight into his eyes.

'That would be a sight to die for Mom and the slight bulge which is visible right now is good enough to imagine how the rest could look,' he said running a finger around the bulge of her bosom.

'You are shameless guy and I don't think I permitted you to touch me there,' she said.

'Yes you did not but shameless guys are not in a habit of taking prior permission,' he said as he slipped his finger between her cleavage.

'If it is so then what made you stop from feeling her up,' she asked pulling his hand out.

'I would have if they had looked as provocative as yours' he replied.

'Then I better cover them properly. Who knows what your dirty mind is up to,' as she said it pulling her sari she covered her bosom fully.

'When you cover one part you uncover other part which is more dazzling Mom,' he replied gluing his eyes on her body which was left bare as she pulled her sari.

'What could I have uncovered that has stumped you,' she asked seeing him having glued his eyes over her body.

'Your waistline? The most alluring part of an woman's anatomy. I don't think I can find words to describe it. Though I have seen a lot of women tying their saris dangerously low but what's visible here is most astounding,' he said.

'What do you mean by dangerously low,' she asked as her eyes quizzed him.

'You know what I mean. Tying it any lower could have had me staring at what my eyes have so far not feasted upon,' he replied this time looking into her eyes.

'Can I take your word for it. Can I believe what you have just said. Is it a fact that,' she asked.

'Yes it is a fact. My eyes have not been rewarded with such a sight. You have a gorgeous waistline Mom. The vast stretch of your waist and the belly button right at the centre and further down the curve of your waist is a sight to behold,' he said as his eyes devoured her naked waistline.

'I find it difficult to believe you when you describe them so beautifully,' and on finding him tugging her sari 'now don't get encouraged by my words,' she said biting her lips.

'It's not your words that's encouraging but it's your body language and your facial expressions that adds fuel to the fire and in whatever way one looks at it you look gorgeous Mom and let not this piece of cloth hinder the sight,' as he said it he started pulling the tucked sari out.

As he tried to pull her sari Sapna in a flash tried to move away and to her surprise she found her out her sari slip out of her body and coming to stand 'You are a devil,' said she on seeing him holding her sari.

'And you standing under the lights wearing just a blouse and slip look like an angel Mom,' he said.
Like Reply
'You are the dirtiest creature living in this planet,' saying this as she moved towards the rest room she stood her ground when she heard him say 'don't bolt the door Mom.'

Sapna at first could not believe whether she had heard him right and as she stepped inside the restroom and bolted the door she felt such hot waves engulf her body that she found herself on the verge of an orgasm. 'Oh what's happening to me,' she thought.

Coming to stand before a mirror she recalled her past which was only filled with tragedies. First it was her parents accidental death which lead her to marry a person twice her age. Second she dreaded facing her husband who was an alcoholic and one who could never understand her feelings. And while she was contemplating to run away from him she learnt that she was carrying which stopped her and before Raj was born she had lost him.

This enhanced her troubles as then came a period which tormented her the most. This was in the form of her in laws who blamed her for her husband's death and tried their best to keep her away from his wealth. Here again she had a torrid time as the lawyer fighting her case was a sadist and she fought hard and finally came out successfully.

Thinking of all that she felt there was nothing wrong in cosying up with her son as this brought her some thrill. She saw no harm in the present situation as every teenager was curious to learn some facts of life and her son was no different and moreover as it was getting interesting she thought of cosying up for some more time.

Looking at her reflection and finding herself reasonably dressed she stepped out to meet him and coming to sit beside him 'what made you say it,' she asked very softly.

'It was just to tease you Mom. You know you were looking so pretty that those words just popped out of my mouth,' he said.

'No you are lying. I think you had something specific in your mind when you uttered those words. I could see a gleam in your eyes as you said it,' she said.

'Well I thought I could be of some help if you needed me,' he replied softly.

'What help could I have asked for while I was in the rest room,' she said.

'Like helping you find a soap, brush or towel,' he replied.

'Do you think I am a kid that I won't be able to find them,' she asked moving closer.

'No you are not a kid and if you want to know the truth I had thought as you would be taking a shower I could help scrub your back,' he said pulling her up.

'Yes you have some logic there and I will try to remember it the next time,' she said warming up to him.

'Sometimes it's very difficult to understand how you woman react,' he said slipping his hand on her waist and cuddling her.

'Have I not told you it's very difficult to judge a woman,' she said pressing her cheek on his.

'Yes you have and it feels so good to have a hand around her when she showers so much love,' he said as his hand grasped her waist.

'And I see that you don't miss an opportunity,' she said slipping her hand on his chest.

'Its not everyday you get an opportunity of having a gorgeous woman so close by,' he said pulling out his shirt and baring his chest.

'Yes and you have such a pleasing personality with solid arms, heavy biceps and broad shoulders that it would make any woman go weak,' she said running her fingers on his naked chest.

'Kiss me Mom,' he said grasping her lithe waist in both hands and pulling her body up on his.

Pushing him against one corner and putting her arms around him she locked her lips on his and kissed him hard.

Excited by her move Raj grasped her waist and crushing her bosom onto his chest 'open your mouth Mom,' he said.

Sapna could not have asked for anything more. Being in the state she was and making lewd expressions 'why do you want your Mom to open her mouth,' she asked and shaking her head and covering his face with her silky hair 'do you want to trust your tongue deep into it,' asked she as she opened her mouth.

Seeing her face seething with pleasure and getting aroused 'Yes I want to slip my tongue inside your mouth, open up Mom,' he said tightening his hold on her waist and squeezing her fleshy mounds with one hand he pulled her face with the other and rammed his tongue deep inside her saliva filled hot mouth until he felt both of them gasping for air and as their moans subsided 'it felt different from kissing you earlier Mom,' he said.

'Yes it was different as it was not only our lips that took part in it but there many other factors involved in it too,' she replied brushing her nose on his.

'Like what?' He asked protruding out his tongue and licking her lips.

'For instance you had held me so hard in your arms that I found it hard to breathe and the way you had crushed my upper body I think these were flattened,' she said looking down at her bosom.

Staring at her heaving bosom and getting stimulated with the rise and fall of her breasts 'can I see if I have done any harm to them,' he asked placing a finger between her cleavage.

'No you have lost that opportunity. Earlier I could have thought of allowing you but not now as you have had enough,' she said smilingly.

'How can you say I have had enough,' he said trying to find the hooks of her blouse.

Leaning over 'don't tell me nothing happened and what you are searching for are at the back,' she said.

'What do you think happened and yes it feels good to feel the front rather than your back. Here you find more substance to fondle and it does not mean I under value your back,' he said trying to push his fingers deep inside her blouse.

'You are the most despicable guy I have ever known and don't be under the impression that I don't know what happened. I feel you did not deserve it,' saying it as she got up to go to the rest room she tried her best to hide her smile.

On entering and closing the door she stood motionless contemplating what to do. There ensued a battle with the mind and body. It was a difficult task and after loosing many a battles finally her body over came all the hurdles. Pulling the door a little and allowing light to pass through the gap she went in.

Raj had glued his eyes on the door since she stepped in. He was sure that she had not bolted the door as he had not heard the latch click but seeing it closed he had given up hope when he heard the creeping noise. As he stood up on hearing the noise he was thrilled when he saw the light streaking out of the gap.

With excitement creeping all over his body as he stepped inside the restroom he saw her standing under the full flow of the shower.

Coming to stand behind under the shower 'what took you so long to decide,' he asked.

'I myself don't know the answer,' she replied.

'It was a wise decision,' he said as he placed his hands on her shoulders guiding the water to slide down on to her bosom.

'I don't know whether it was right or wrong,' she replied uncertainty creeping in her mind.

'No there is nothing wrong in it. Not after all that you have gone through,' he said as he nuzzled his face on her nape and kissed it lightly.

'So you know about it,' she asked getting some confidence from his words.

'Yes and let's not talk about it,' he said kneading her shoulders.

This further upped her ante. 'Why do you call it a wise decision,' she asked cosying up.

'If you had not I would have broken down the door,' he said as his fingers started undoing the hooks of her blouse.

'Why are you men blessed with such mean mentality,' she asked warming up to his ministrations.

'It's because of these daunting curves which you to hide from prying eyes,' he said as he kissed her shoulder blades while trying to pull her blouse out.

'If we had not hid them do you think you would left us live in peace,' she asked lifting her arms and making room for him to pull out her blouse.

'No not all women try to hide them. It's only those who have rich vulnerable curves who do it and Mom you have the most erotic back one would desire to feel,' saying this as he removed her blouse he let his lower body press her back.

'You are a unscrupulous guy is that how you feel it. Are you not ashamed of it,' she asked as she felt a hot wave engulf her body as she felt his hardness.

'What would one do if ones hands are busy and in what better way can one express how much he enjoys feeling it,' he replied pressing his hardness while he fondled her breasts in his hands.

'Don't tell me that you are trying to impress me,' she said.

'How can you be impressed if you have not let him feel you properly,' he said nuzzling his face on her neck and as she was contemplating what to do, turning her face and kissing her lips 'turn around Mom let him feel you there,' he said.

Those words hit her where it mattered most and unable to sustain the urge building up in her body 'why, is he not comfortable where he is lodged now,' she asked writhing in ecstasy.

'Yes but there is lot of difference from where he is and where he wants to be, turn around,' he said and as she hesitated making her turn and pushing her to the wall 'let him feel you Mom,' he hissed.

Unable to stall him further and unable to hold back her desire 'come, come,' she said extending her arms and when Raj moved into her arms embracing his body 'is this how you wanted me to hold you,' she asked and before he could answer allowing his hardness to settle in between her legs 'is this what he wanted to feel,' she asked.

Raj could not believe he had his hardness placed right between her thighs. Pushing and pressing it hard he tried to rip apart her slip and on not gaining success 'hold him Mom, hold him in your hand,' he cried.

Sapna whose body was on fire could not stall him any longer. Slipping her hand between their bodies and finding his hardness lodged between her thighs took hold of him and as her son started moaning locking her lips on his she squeezed it until it went limp in her hand.

And when his heavy breathing subsided coming out of his arms 'do you want to go and change,' asked she and when he shook his head pushing him out as she bolted the door she heard him say 'come soon Mom.'

Those words again made her recall all that had transpired between them and this time it did not take her more than a few seconds to make up her mind. Coming out of the restroom she crossed over to her room to change.

It was after 20 minutes Sapna wearing a shirt and a skirt walked out of her room to see Raj lying half naked on the carpet with his head inclined on the sofa.

Coming to stand near him and placing a foot on the sofa 'whom do you think you are trying to impress ' asked she looking at his masculine chest.

'I don't think I need to impress anyone after what happened a short while ago,' he said pointing to the restroom.

'Come on I did not find anything that could be so impressive,' she said.

'Then why did you let out a steam when you held him in your hand,' he asked.

'That was to send a wrong signal to you,' she replied.

'I did not know that you lie and Mom you look stunning wearing those clothes. The long flowing skirt and the loose shirt shows off your personality,' he said.

'I had a feeling you would like it and is it not a fact you like loose fitting dress which shows off,' she asked.

'Yes you are such a beauty that you look absolutely stunning in anything you wear or even if you don't wear any,' he replied.

'Does it mean you want me to go naked,' she asked.

'No Mom not at all. I don't want my woman to be fully naked. I would appreciate if she is partially dressed. That way it's more exciting, more thrilling,' he said.

'That's very interesting and what more do you fancy your woman to be like,' she asked.

'I want her to be like you as you have all the right curves in the right places you are simply gorgeous Mom,' he replied.

'Tell me what else stimulates you,' she asked.

'Usage of foul language or kinky stuff stimulates me,' he said turning his face and kissing her foot placed on the sofa.

'Oh that's very interesting,' she cried as her cheeks turned crimson when he kissed her foot.

Taking hold of her foot and pressing it onto his cheek 'this feels wonderful Mom,' he cried.

'Is it? Then you may even like this,' saying it she drew a line from his cheek onto his naked chest with her toe.

'Yes and it would be even better if you could caress my face with your foot,' he said breathing heavily.

'That's wonderful as it is to my liking,' saying it she stood above him and caressing his face with her foot 'is this how you like it,' she asked.

'Yes it feels wonderful,' he said and slipping his hands under her skirt and grasping her rich naked thighs 'your thighs are so well endowed Mom. Can you not think of something more provocative,' he said.

'You are the filthiest fellow alive. Why don't you say you want to suck my toe,' she said pushing her toe into his mouth.

'Yes that's exactly what I had in mind,' and moving his hands further up her gorgeous thighs and grasping her buttocks bring them down near my face Mom,' he said caressing her mounds.

'You mean right away,' she asked.

'Yes l would like you to sit lift your skirt and sit down close to me Mom,' said Raj.

'Do you think I don't know what your intentions are,' she asked making faces at him.

'Whatever they are don't you think they would stimulate you. Are they not to your advantage too,' he asked.

'You are a pig. Why don't you say you want to feel me up there,' she said as she felt a storm build up inside her body.

'Yes I want to feel you up there. I also know as to why you are hesitating Mom. I know that your panties have gone moist,' he said pulling her down.

'You men are dogs. Is it not a fact that you want to inhale its musky odour,' she said as she lowered herself near his face.

As she squat down 'Yes and just a few hours ago I could not have dreamt of having you in this position. Having you sit here with your moist panties even beats what Ajit had to say,' he said inhaling the musky odour of her moist body.

'What did he say happened,' she asked.

He said 'holding his face and lifting her dress she had made him kiss her between her thighs.'

'Between her thighs. Is that how he described it or did he use any other word,' she asked.

'Yes now that I recall his words he had said that he was made to kiss her cunt,' he said.

'Ah yes kiss her cunt not suck it. Had he obliged her,' she asked.

'Yes he had and the best part is though he had kissed her cunt he was unable to see it how it looks as it was dark,' he said.

'So close and yet so far,' she said.

'Yes so close and yet so far. Are you by any chance referring it to me,' he asked.

'Why have you not seen any c. . . before,' she asked.

'No and what made you stop using the word . . .,' he asked.

'How can I ask whether you have seen my cunt before,' she replied lewdly.

'No I have not seen your cunt Mom but having a glimpse at the impression of the slit behind your moist panties looks so very erotic that I ought to see it,' he said as he placed his fingers on her moist cunt lips above her panties.

'What else do you want to see which your dirty mind has not made up from what is visible now,' she asked.

'I want to see what lies between your legs in all its glory, pull down your panties Mom,' he said.

'Could you not have pull them out that you want me to do it,' she asked and pushing her panties down and baring her cunt 'have a good look at it and later don't say that you never had an opportunity,' she said presenting to him her moist exotic cunt.

'Mom I could not have seen anything more provocative than what's displayed in front of my eyes. No wonder men fall on their knees to have a glimpse of it. Your cunt is so beautifully stacked between the dark patch of silky pubic hair that it makes my cock throb in the pants,' he said.

'If you have found it so provocative then what's stopping you from kissing it. Its not only she but every woman desires to be kissed there,' she said and widening her thighs 'kiss it, kiss the very cunt you have so longed to see,' said she.

'Yes I would love to kiss it but first let me drown my eyes, spread your thighs further Mom,' he said.

'You men are most perverted. What more is there that you want to see,' she asked as she spread her thighs.

'You ought to be a man to understand and now Mom bring it down on my face,' he said.

Sapna was flabbergasted when she heard those words. Her body shuddered and as hot currents swept through her body unable to control the moistness dripping from her cunt 'kiss it, kiss it to your hearts content,' she said as she pressed her cunt on his face.

'This feels great Mom. This is what I had dreamt of.. having my face wedged between your hot thighs and inhaling its musky odour and my lips glued on your moist cunt lips, it feels great Mom,' he said and as he pressed his lips on her hot moist cunt and when he heard his mother scream his name he kept sucking it vigorously and did not put a stop to it until he felt her spasms subside and when she got up to go the rest room 'I don't think I have to say don't bolt the door again,' he said.

'You are the worst possible creature to be found in this universe,' she replied as she bolted the door. 0nce inside recalling the last sequence she wondered when she had such a wild orgasm and not finding an answer as she looked up what she saw of her reflection stumped her. What she saw in the mirror was the face of a young blushing woman and not that of a forty plus one.

How long she wondered? How long would she able to sustain that age and that image. She had never felt such a feeling before and today she felt it was her day.

'Why not have it my way,' she thought and stepping out as she was dbanging the sari which she had discarded earlier 'do you think it is necessary,' asked her son placing his hands on her shoulders.

'How I dress or what I wear, what has it got to do with you,' she replied.

'Did I not say that you looked gorgeous wearing the skirt,' he said.

'Yes and allow you to slip your hand inside the skirt, is it not what you want,' she asked.

'Yes is that not what you women crave too. The feel of our fingers creep up your hot naked thighs. Is that not what makes you go wet between your thighs,' he said fondling with the buttons of her shirt.

'There is no point in talking with a lousy guy like you. Now what is it you are searching there,' she asked as she felt him undoing her blouse.

'I just can't believe that I have yet to see what is stacked behind this. You have one of the best looking pair of breasts and I still have not had a glimpse of them pity me,' he said as he pulled out her shirt.

'Have you not fondled them earlier that you want to see them now,' she asked.

'Yes I had the pleasure of fondling them but don't you think I ought to have a look at the formation of these beautiful globes,' he said unhooking her bra.

'Yes but I was given to understand that you don't want your woman to be totally naked,' she said.

'Very true. Are you not wearing a skirt underneath the sari? You are not totally naked, I have just denuded your breasts,' he said.

'For once I have caught you on the wrong foot. I am not wearing anything under the sari,' she replied softly.

Surprised at her words 'is it so dear, I mean is it so Mom,' he said as he pressed his hardness on her back.

'I like it, I like the way you addressed me,' as she said it she leaned upon him cushioning his hardness between her mounds.

'If you like it so much why don't you turn around dear,' he said pressing his hardness into the crevice of her MO mounds.

'Is it not happy lodged in the position he is,' she asked.

'Yes but having it in the front while my eyes soak in the pleasure of your gorgeous orbs would be totally different turn around dear,' he said as he nibbled her ears.

'Why should I oblige. Neither I am not your wife nor I am your lover. Who am I that you keep ordering me,' she said.

'You are my dream, my sapna, my dear. Sapna now turn around' he replied.

'Oh! From how long I have been wanting to hear you call me by my name. Yes I am your sapna, your dream, your Mom, your Sapna,' she said and turning around and presenting her naked breasts 'is this what you wanted to see of Sapna,' she asked.

Staring at the stupendous sight of her firm gorgeous breasts 'Yes Sapna you have a tantalizing pair of breasts. Look at those golden orbs and those brown teats standing upright. Oh they look absolutely ravishing, come Sapna come let me consume you,' he said drawing her in his arms.

'Take me dear take me before I change my mind,' she said and pulling down his tracks 'I have always dreamt of my man to be totally nude and you have one great asset there which is worth admiring. Why don't you make use of it?' she said in a slang manner.

'I had never dreamt that you would want him to take you. Come Sapna come lie down and let my cock do the talking,' he said as he put her down on the carpet and lifting her sari and looking at her drenched pussy 'guide me dear,' he said positioning his cock over her cunt and groping her in his arms.

'Have you not fucked anyone that you want your Mom to guide you,' she asked as she held his cock in her hand.

'Where could I have found another Sapna like you whom I would have loved to fuck. It is only you I have desired to fuck now open up your pussy and take him in Sapna,' he said.

'Before I fill him up in my pussy tell me whom do you want to fuck. Do you want to fuck Sapna your dream or me your Mom. Whom would you love fucking,' she asked as she bit his lips hard.

'Its only you Mom that I have craved to fuck and it is my good fortune that your name is Sapna,' as he said it he brought his saliva filled mouth down and licking her face and moistening it ' you look very hot Mom take him in Mom,' he cried.

'Indeed I am hot and more than you I want him inside me come fuck your Mom,' she said as she pushed his hard cock into her cunt.

'Mom,' he cried he as he felt his cock slip into her warm moist cunt and then starting to ram it deep inside her ' is this how you want me to fuck you dear,' he said.

'Yes fuck me hard, rip my cunt,' she cried lifting her buttocks and allowing him to penetrate deep inside her and when she felt it hit the bottom 'yes yes yes,' she cried as spasm over spasm shook her body.

Ramming his cock deep and filling up her cunt as he started pounding it brutally 'Mom,' he shrieked when he felt his cock emptying his load inside her cunt and as his cock went limp 'it was great Mom,' he said.

---

END ??
Like Reply