Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
After some long hugging, she slowly stopped her crying, removed herself from my hug and holded my hands together,
Janani: sorry da. I dint mean to talk like that sorry forgive me
Me: me too sorry di. You know i love you so much then why you hid this from me
Janani: i know that you love me so much......... thats why da......... i dont wanna hurt you

By saying that she again hugged me and placed her face on my chest and started to cry. After long console i made to stop crying. I brought her hall and made her coffee for both of us. I know she is also exhausted like me, i dont wanna push her so hard. She was drinking her coffee by sitting near me and after done drinking she placed her head on my shoulder by hugging my hands and
Janani: sorry da........ i know how much you got hurt because of me but please dont leave me
Me: chi loose i never leave you....... all want to know is why and how
Janani: please da i wont see him again, i wont do anything wrong again, but dont ask me how and why
Me: janani i promise you that i wont leave you, i love you so much i want to know the truth dont you think
Janani: please da dont ask that

By saying she went inside the room. I cant leave her like that so i followed her, she was sitting in bed by covering her face. I went near her and sat down by slowly touching her hair.
Me: i want to know whether that joseph forced you to do that, if it is true i make him pay for his mistakes
She removed her hands which is blocking her face, looked my eyes and shaked her face in negative. So he dint force her then how it happen.
Me: so what happen
Janani: you want to know everything
Me: yes i need to know every single detail
Janani: please da it will really hurt you
Me: no di if you hid the truth that will hurt so please tell everything
Janani: By hearing that dont get angry and wont leave me na
She is making so much suspense, she is increasing the hype like superstar movie (yes guys i am big fan of super star rajinikanth).
Me: no janani i promise i wont leave you.
Janani: ok will tell you
Friends now she gonna tell me everything....... from now onwards lets hear the story from janani voice i will meet once the janani finished her story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:vijaykam09

hey fr. your wife was right why are u slap her cheek . and please i request u after hearing wife story why she was cheating u so dont become a cuckold please change some plote ?. become a some real man plese i hurting

vijaykam09 View Post
this story real ya imagination . indodesiboy tell me

indodesiboy
This story is truly truly 100% my imagination.... not even a single word is real.......... This is very simple story and dont expect the twist which you mentioned before like janani and joseph know before, daughter is joseph's... its nothing like that....... everyone here like cockold plot.... so you dont like please stop reading the story...... anyway thanks for you review

Quote:like old books
YES , IT IS TRUE...............EVERY ONE LIKES COCKHOLD PLOT...................YOUR NARRATION IS ALSO GOOD...........................SO PLEASE GIVE BIG UP DATES....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:veenaimo

few of my suggestions are

1) Wife should not open things so easily, its husband duty to probe her and get details
2) Wife will always try to project herself in good light- though she is slut
3) There should be obvious references from wife about her husband to Joseph. It will be more of insulting nature for husband
4) What ever happens or happened wife try to show herself as sati savitri
5) Insulting hubby is best part of cuck. To start with do subtle ways for insulting
6) Also start giving hubby the house hold works, starting from coffee till giving massage while she tells about Joseph

indodesiboy
One more thing friends..... many of you suggesting different ideas of cuckold and humiliation...... i am not professional writer just now i am improving my writing so i couldnt implement your suggestions straightaway i will keep that in mind for future stories and i will give my best in next..... so dont mistake me that i dint take your suggestions.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Hello friend its me janani. Today i got red-handedly by my husband for cheating on him, he wants to know everything. I am going to tell the truth. For that lets roll back 2 months when i fucked joseph with my husband’s presence. When i first met him that day, i got attracted to him, i dont know what is so attractive about him, whether his body or his charming look or his sweet coated speech or the stories i heard about him from my husband, really i dont know. But there is kind of attraction between us even i felt that he had the same feeling. That attraction got stronger when i looked his naked cock for the first time, its so big than my husband (whose only cock i have seen till now) and it is lot thicker. That made me to beg him to fuck me, i am not whore but i am also lady who had sexual thrust which i need to satisfy today.

When he started fucking me i dont know what happen to me i forgot that i was married, my husband is standing next me my total body and mind is in his control and i wanted the fuck of my life which i was getting from joseph. He already fucked me in 2 different position in which one is doggy style which i never experienced this much pleasure from my husband, but he still dint show any sign of coming. When he inserted his cock coated with my cum in my mouth that was a amazing experience, which i never tasted my own cum along with his pre-cum it was more heavenly.

Finally when he fucked me in cowboy style i was in sky of pleasure, all i want is more of his cock, i literally became his cock addict. That time if he ordered me to leave everything and go with him i would have done it. He fucked me like a real man, his cock is touching my inner girl part of my pussy which my husband small cock never touched not even close. When he is about to cum, his total cock got stiff inside my pussy which is ultimate pleasure for me, which triggered my organism, which one of the very deep and intense organism for my entire lifetime. When his cock leaked his cum, it felt like hot larva coming out of volcano, which is so hot and strongly hitting my inner part of pussy so well. We both collapsed on each other and when he raised to kiss me that when i regained my sense of living in earth.

While kissing my mind came back to sense that i am married and my husband is standing near to me and watching this which hit my brain hard, so got away from him, when i see my husband face i can sense that he is in little shock which struck me that i over reacted little from the fuck. I dont know what to do so i went to the restroom for pee.

All the time when i was in restroom, i can think that what a fuck it was, i never experienced such a amazing fuck in my life but at the same time when i looked my husband he is so terrified. I touched my pussy which is dripping joseph cum, when i smelled his cum and tasted it all want is more. But I love my husband so much, i have a beautiful family, i am not a whore which i acted little before, so its time to decided what i want. If i fuck joseph one more time i cant control myself and i will become his bitch which i dont want. I want my husband’s love, i want my life continue as it yesterday. So i made my mind that i need to send joseph immediately from the house, i came out but when i seen him lying in bed all naked, by looking his cock i dint get the courage to tell him go. I went to hug my hubby to get courage, i can now see my husband face is glowing which me he also wants this to end. So i made myself solid and told joseph to go to home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When i said that i can see a sad face of joseph, which is same feeling for me but it is for good. Before leaving the room i wanted to kiss him so i did it and left the room to attend my daughter. But my mind and body wants joseph more. When i came out after sometime my husband told me that joseph left i was sad inside but i dont wanna show it to my husband. At that night when i went to sleep, my husband hugged me caringly and i also needed that comfort and that when i thought what i decided was right thing, i now go back to my normal life and i slept.

Next day is Sunday, I waked up by feeling my husband hand is massaging my breast. I know he is turned on even me too so i started to co-operate to him but my mind was thinking the yesterday night fuck. I was thinking that joseph is touching me, kissing me and fucking me. I am not shame of thinking that but after fuck it struck me that it was bad, but what can i do yesterday night was one of my most wonderful night which i cant forget for life long. The image of joseph and his fuck made me cheer up all day even my husband is also turned on so we had wonderful night fuck that day.

Next day is Monday, looked like same other Monday’s but what i dont know is that day is gonna change my life fully. I waked up usually and packed lunch for my husband, he left to office and after that i took care of small household works. Around 10 in the morning i planned to take bath, i was in my nighty only, after the yesterday night fuck with my husband i dint wear anything inside. While i was about to finish my work in kitchen, my house bell started to ring. I dint expect anyone so i thought some sale people or people asking for donations is ringing the bell, so to avoid them i kept doing my work without attending the door. But the bell dint stop, so in irritation i thought of attending it and i went to open the door, i totally forgot about my inner nudity.

When i opened the door, joseph was standing there with a smiling face, it was both shock and surprise to me, because i dint expect him there. All the memory about that night rushed in my mind and my pussy got sudden wetness which never happen to me before. Usually i will get hot after some foreplay from my husband but just see him made me hot and wet. I was stunned without know what to talk or anything

Joseph: hello janani, shall i come in
His words brought back me to the earth, i really dont know what to do, but without my mind control all my body parts started to work, i moved aside and my mouth told
Me: Sorry....yes.... come in
I dont know what i am talking and doing. He came in and i told him to sit. He sat on sofa.
Me: what you...... here.... doing.....
Joseph: i had a client meeting nearby after finished i thought of visiting you (later only know i am the client he referred)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I dont know what to say but i can see that he is scanning my body then i realised that i dint wear any inner wears, due to sweat my nighty is sticked to my body which show my nipples clearly out. His look told me that he is eating me raw with his eyes which made electric current pass through my body. I was totally embarrassed, I want to leave that place, so i excused him by saying that i will bring something to drink and ran to kitchen. I started to make tea, but my mind is fully running all the fuck sense of us, his look now, his smile and i started to leak my pussy honey. I was in dilemma what to do, what he doing here, really why he came etc... While i was thinking all, i sense that someone is standing beside me, i turned, joseph in shock i missed balance and fell on him, my boobs getting crushed to his chest. It was such a wonderful feeling, i was smelling his scent which is the same one he weared that day, the smell is making me going crazy. I balanced myself and stood up and said sorry to him. He dint say anything but just a smile.
Oh my god, dont smile like that da, its killing me. So i turned towards stove and started making tea. My mind is thinking all the romatic scenes from movies i watched where hero hugs the heroin from behind while she is doing something in kitchen. But i realised that it is wrong, so i wanted to disturb my thoughts so started talking

Me: please go and sit in hall i will bring the tea
Joseph: no problem janani, do u need any help, do you want something (he pressed the last sentence too much)
Me: no no

But my dirty mind is telling me different. I was sweating too much more, my body heat is too much than outside heat. Then i felt that he is standing very near to me. He slowly hugged me from behind, his hard crotch was rubbing my ass, he pulled me towards him and hugged so tightly and placed his face on my shoulders. I was enjoying his touch and hugging but suddenly i inner sense waked me up, told me that i was doing wrong. So i immediately removed his hand around my waist, released myself from his grip and told him go outside and wait in hall.
He dint go out, but was standing little distance away from me. I dint mind him staying there, so continued to making tea, after standing there for while, again he hugged me from behind but this is so rough and fast, i struggled to free from him, but he is holding me tight.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Me: please joseph leave me its not good
He dint say anything but he was roaming his hand all over my body, he was touching my boobs, pressing it, massaging it roughly, he is touching my cunt over nighty. My body is betraying me, there is huge war is going on between my mind and body, mind say no but body needs more.
Me: please joseph leave me. It wrong, i dont wanna do it..... plssssssssssssss
The last please escaped from my mouth as moaning which clearly indicates him that his touch is working. He was doing it continuesly and started to speak
Joseph: shusssss, let me ask some question and then i let you go ok
Me: what questions......... leave me and ask and go out.......
Joseph: not soon babe......... you are not wearing anything inside right
What a stupid question is it, if anyone see itself they can understand whereas he is touching me and asking this question. I dint say anything, but i was fully leaned towards him (all his idea was delaying the leaving process)
Joseph: tell janu u are not wearing anything inside right........ (janani became janu)
Me: yes i am not wearing anything..... just leave me alone and go out........
But my body is slowly giving up its resistance. I was breathing out so heavily, my words are slowly turning into moans, etc.....
Joseph: nice.... you dint take bath yet
Me: noooooo......
He was roughly handling my pussy now over my nighty. He is trying to insert his finger in my pussy over nighty.
Joseph: janu your body with sweat smells so sexy you know can you smell it..... its kind of turning on dont you think
Yes he is right, my sweaty body is leaving much sex aroma all over the kitchen. I was fully leaned towards him, my eyes are closed, my body is losing its resistance. His finger moving in and out of my pussy over nighty.
Me: hmmmmm............ ahhhhhhh....... yessssss.....
I was letting moans, my mind is also started to giving up.
Joseph: Have ur husband fucked you yesterday night....... you still have his cum inside you ............ dint clean that up............

The word “husband” stuck me up, pulled back to earth from sex heaven. I realised what i am doing, i opened my eyes. Thats when i noticed, he already opened my front button of night and inserted his one hand and touching my bare boobs and another one is finger fucking my pussy. The stove is already off when he did it i dont know, how long i have like this i dont know. When i got sense i removed myself from him and ran towards bedroom and sat on the bed. I dont know what i am doing and what i am thinking but my mind and body is fighting each other. Mind tells me to stop and send him out, body tells me i want more, i want his cock in me now. I was fully turned on, i need a satisfaction now, i am in full heat and i need to calm it down.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update continues
When i was all of this, joseph entered the room, fully naked that when i realised i dint close the door. He came near me and stood very close to me, his cock is standing in 90 degrees and pointing towards my face, which is very close to me, i can see pre-cum in it, the smell from the cock is tempting me.

My body and half mind wants me to grab that dick and suck whereas only the little of mind saying no. Without talking anything he moved his body little more further, his cock almost brushed my lips, i can feel the warmth of his cock, its emitting heat like fully heated iron rod. It is too much for me, but still i am resisting to give up, but my pussy already started to leaking down, i was sweating heavily, my breath getting heavier which makes my boobs go up and down, my nipples are already hardened. He is not talking or something he slowly moving his body front and back like fucking but very slowly which makes his cock to brush my lips, nose, chin etc., there is little pre-cum sticked in my lips.

Thats it i gave up, i cant control any more, i opened my mouth and took his cock inside and started to suck it. I dint look up, i was sucking his cock like a sincere girl, it was so big and hot to swallow fully but i am trying my best to take in. Then i heard moaning sound, yes joseph is enjoying my sucking, i looked up without taking his cock, he was looking me and enjoying his cock get sucked. He then held my back of the head and started to push further of the his cock inside my mouth, which hit my throat, which made me cough, i was struggling to released but he dint loose his grip and still he is trying to insert it deep. He entered his full cock in my throat which almost teared my throat and then he left. I was coughing, even saliva is coming out of my mouth, for some sec i was coughing like anything, then i am getting normal, but he dint wanna give me time so he again inserted his cock in my mouth roughly and started to fuck my mouth hard.

I really liked his rough handling, he is almost handling like a bitch, i dont why but i liked it, my husband never handled me roughly he is soft guy but i need this roughness which i dont know till now.

He fucked my mouth for about 5 min, my jaws are paining, but he is not leaving me or any sign of cumming. After sometime he left my head, i pulled my mouth back from his cock, it was shining infront me due to my saliva and was standing still so proudly. He then pulled up by my hand and started to kiss me for which i also responded. I put my hands around his neck, he hugged me by waist, placed his hands on my ass, our kiss is very rough like animal at first but it slowly turned into passion kiss like true lovers.

He was massaging my ass hardly and crushing my boobs along with his chest heavily and he is man handling me. He really knows how to man handle a girl that too especially married lady like me. Our kiss was long lasting and my eyes are closed fully and i lost the time of our kissing. In that kiss i prepared myself whatever happen let it happen i want his fuck today i am not gonna care about anything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We broke our kiss, with one motion he removed my nighty, now i am also naked. He dragged me towards a cup-board where we have long mirror in its door, he turned towards me, hugged from behind i can see my fully nude body in that mirror, all my face are fully sweaty, my hair is fully messed, i can see saliva all over mouth and nose, literally i was looking like well fucked bitch. He roamed his hands all over my body and started talking
Joseph: have you seen ur body like this before, you are hot sexy woman, you need someone like me not someone who beg another man to fuck you
I know he is referring my husband, usually when someone talk something about my husband i get angry but what he said now turned me on more

Me: ahhhhhh.......... hmmmmm..................
He was pinching my both the nipple, pulling it hardly and twisting it like rubber.
Me: hummmmmaaaaaa....... ahhhhhhh
Joseph: see this breast, it should be handled like this, like me handling it now.... dont you think....

By saying that he started to squeezing my boobs like squeezing orange fruits, pulling my boobs to hard etc., even though it is paining but it sent me such a great sensation inside my body, my blood is running like high speed horse in my veins, my heart his beating like fully speeded machine.

Me: ahhhhh............. hmmmmmm............yesssssssss thats what i wantttttttttttttttttt...........

He was smiling for his victory and he knows that inch by inch he is fully controlling me. He slowly moved his hand towards my dripping pussy, placed his hands on it, slightly parted my pussy lips, then he was moving his body front and back from behind which makes his cock to brush my pussy lips, he is not entering my pussy but he is touching and teasing it. He knows how to crack a women bit by bit.
Joseph: have you seen your wet pussy, you got an amazing pussy, for this pussy you need big iron rod like mine not a pencil, dont you think..... (he is referring to my hubby’s cock)

His teasing is working on me very well, i really want his cock inside my pussy. I know he is making me to beg him to fuck me. Just my teasing i was nearing an organism.
Me: ahhhhhh...... yesss................ my pussy.......... needddddddddddd a big cock like yourssssssssssss.........

I cant believe what i said, neither my body nor my mind in my control. I was entirely occupied with lust. By hearing what i said, he started to laugh loudly, his victory laugh, now he know whatever he say i will obey at the same i was embarrassed totally.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Then he pushed hardly towards mirror, my boobs are getting crushed to the mirror, he slowly picked my right leg raised in air, which made my pussy open wide, he inserted his cock from behind.

Me: ahhhhhhhh.......... yessssssssssss................ sssssssssssss..................

He slowly started to move his cock in and out and also massaging my pussy lips using another hands. I was in heaven, this fucking pose is very very new to me, i not even imagined in my dream. I was hot as hell, my pussy is dripping and i got excited fully, i was nearing a climax by sensing that he increased his speed, which made me cum immediately. That was a amazing organism my whole body was shivering, i was sweating like hell, my legs are shaking, i was moaning hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... hummmmm............ shhhhhhh.......... Instead of removing his cock, he inserted his cock deeply like plugging my cumming pussy, it was still stiff and hot in my pussy. He was in standstill till my body shiver stops, then he took his cock out and let my leg and body, my legs are still shivering, i couldn’t balance myself so i slowly rested my body on his. His cock is still brushing my pussy, my body is regaining its energy after a massive organism. He turned my body towards him, pushed my back on mirror and started to kiss me intensely and me to was repeating the same.

Then he raised my hand upon my hand and started to smelling my armpit, it gives out sting smell due to sweat but he is smelling it like perfume. It may be little disgusting but believe me friends it really turned me more. He then slowly travelled towards my boobs and started to suck it. Ahhhhhhh..... ouchhhhhhhh..... he is biting it, uffff.......... he is pulling my nipples in between his teeth, ahhhhhhhh....... hmmmmm............ he is killing me with pleasure.

Then he carried me like doll, in his hand and started to kiss me in lips like my lover (he is my secret lover but friends dont tell it to my husband). He started walking towards bathroom, made me stand before the shower and opened the shower. When the water hit my body i got shivered due to its cooling, i hugged him tightly, he also hugged me and cooling water is turning slowly to warm water due to outside heat (its Chennai guys, friend from Chennai know how the water will be when it come from tank in summer). While hugging me, he was slowly opening my ass cheeks and trying to insert his finger in my ass hole which sent my electricity throughout my nerves. Still water is running, he turned me and made me to bent and started to insert his cock into my pussy from behind. He started to fuck me from behind in the running water which my husband never did. From the start he was fucking me fast and all his thrust was so intense and hard. I was started to moan like a crazy because of his hard handling and hold the near my towel hanger for support.

He was fucking me like a machine, so fast and my boobs are shaking so heavy, ahhhhh.................. yessssssssssss......... even my eye balls are coming out due to the fast, i reached another climax........... haaaa........... hummmmmmmmm.... yaaaaaaaaaaa......... fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee............ harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ i cummed........... but he dint cum and stop yet he was goes on continue the fucking and my body again started to build up the pressure. It never happen me before, me and my husband both cum at same time so we stop it there, but he is different just now i have one organism and again he is continuingly fucking me. Haaaaa........... yessss........... i was reaching another climax, yesssssssssss............... do it............ dont stopppppppppp............. He also started to moan yessssssss......... take it you bitch........... you want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. (he called me bitch oh my god am i bitch now, but i dont have time to think all this i am nearing a climax now). I was moaning louder yessss......... i want moreeeeeeeeeeee................ fuck meeeeee............ fuck meeeeee like a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... (oh my god i also agreed to it). He was drilling me like hell and i was shouting and shaking like bitch. We both reached the organism at the same time, he cummed inside my pussy, he was shouting “take my cum deepppppppppp inside you bitchhhhhhhhhhhh............
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He left me, took his cock out from my pussy, i couldn’t stand any more so i fell down on my knees, still water from shower is running, i pussy is open and cum combined with water dripping from my pussy. My total body is shaking due to two continues organism which i never felt in my lifetime. He then turned me towards him and inserted his cock in my mouth, he is literally handling me like prostitute or whore. I was sucking his cock so obediently most of the cum is washed by shower water but still i can taste little cum in his cock which is combined of both me and him. Istarted to pee in that position, sucking his cock, full drenched in running shower water, his cock slowly losing his thickness. After sucking sometime i took the cock out from my mouth, i stood up, be both cleaned each other like couples who do most of the these things in honeymoon (somewhat he is like new husband and i am in my second honeymoon).

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, i asked him whether he wants something to drink, he said yes i went to kitchen (all naked and i am not shame anymore). I picked juice from the fridge and then i thought if i first itself did give juice without going for tea, i should have avoided all these but its too late. I poured a little first for me and drank and then poured in 2 glasses and took it to bedroom where he was lying in bed like sex god. I handed over the juice to him. After finished the drinks he dragged me again towards him and started to kiss me, i also started to response him like his wife or lover. I put my hands around his neck, kiss him passionately, my boobs is crushing his chest, my nipples is press hard to his nipple. After that kiss, i slowly moved my mouth down to kiss his neck, then to nipple area. I wanted to handle it roughly how he handled mine, i started to kiss it, suck it, bite, and started to pull his nipple with my teeth, he was moaning which gave certain pleasure. I was roaming my hands all over his body, i was checking his muscles which is hard like rock, his abs, etc., he has such a perfect body with good shape.

Then i slowly moved towards his cock, started to kiss it. I removed his foreskin fully, let my tongue out and started to tease his cock with my tongue. Then i started to suck his cock, it started to grow again it look grass turning into tree infront of eyes. I slowly moved towards his balls, kissed it and then started to suck it slowly. When i bite his balls he left out some moan which made me to do it more and i was like child playing with new toy i was playing with his cock (ofcourse its my new toy). After sucking for some time i can see some pre-cum on his cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then again i slowly moved towards his face and started to kiss him. His cock grown almost 80% , so i am getting myself ready for next round, he made me lie (he never disappoints me) on bed on my back, moved towards my pussy, i was thinking that he gonna fuck me he dragged me towards the edge of the bed, kneeled down before my pussy and placed my legs on his shoulder. First he started to smell my pussy, then he kissed my pussy lips and around it, he was slowly doing his wok in my pussy which is arousing me slowly. Then told raised my legs more towards me and told me to hold it, i also did the same which opened my pussy more wider, he then futher made it open with his finger, then he used his tongue to touch my inner pussy. When he did, it almost give a full shivering to my entire body, it was like passing a high voltage current into my body.

I was holding my legs tight to open wider, he was kissing, sucking and biting my pussy lips, clits and then fully he touched my g-spot with his tongue which almost made me to cum, i started to shiver. He was using his tongue expertly like a profession which give me a intense pleasure which i never received from my husband. My husband sometime suck my pussy but only a little that to not like him, he is entirely different in handling my body. He was using his mouth and fingers on my pussy very which made me to cum again. I was moaning, shouting while i reached my organism. After that he stood up, started to insert his cock into my pussy and started to fuck me in that missionary position for some time and then he came lied in side to me and fuck me like that for sometime and then he made me to ride him like cow boy style. I cummed twice in that fucking and we both cummed at the same time at last.

I was totally exhausted and lied down near to him by keeping my head on his chest. After taking some rest he kissed me and
Joseph: i need to go janu, i have same client meeting tomorrow so i come tomorrow also same time. Be ready for me and also dont take bath and wear no inner like today.

By saying it he dint wait for my reply, he went out of the room and after sometime i heard main door opening and closing sound. I was lying naked there in the bed and was thinking that everything happen is in dream not in real, i pinched myself self and its paining its not dream its all true. Still his cum is hot in my pussy, i was fully fucked, my body is totally satisfied but now mind started to ask me the questions, what i did was correct, i cheated my husband, should i tell him all this, how will he react, will surely joseph come tomorrow or just kidding......

Of all the thought i got the thought about my daughter, oh my god, what a mother i am, i ran where my baby is playing, she was sleeping there itself. When i seen her like that i understood my mistake, i was fully immersed in the lust, i forgot my husband and my daughter. It is not good, it should not happen, it should not continue. I took my baby in hand, made her sleep in bed and sat near her and started to think what to do whether to tell my husband or not etc...... Then i decided it will hurt him more if i tell without telling him i thought of ending it tomorrow when joseph come.

Present day

This is how joseph fucked me second time. When i told this story to my husband, i wanted to know what is his reaction. I looked his reaction. He was......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Quote:
That attraction got stronger when i looked his naked cock for the first time, its so big than my husband (whose only cock i have seen till now) and it is lot thicker. That made me to beg him to fuck me

bitchslayer

Most the time same above reason... Its getting old but still applicable.

you said you are new Writer , but i dont know think so..!!!.

The way you are writing its better than good writing...!!!!!
So keep up the good writing ...
Peace..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 15
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
A Small Suggestion

Quote:indodesiboy [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, i asked him whether he wants something to drink, he said yes i went to kitchen (all naked and i am not shame anymore).
veenaimo

A small suggestion,- This is a constructive suggestion, dont think i am critisizing you, writing such a story is a great effort, i completely respect it.

The story was told in long and narrative way, instead it could have happened like discussion between husband and wife. For instance in the above quote,

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, I asked him "whether he wants something to drink?"

He replied "yes", so I went to kitchen to get drinks for us

"You have put your cloths on,before going to kitchen ? "- my husband intruded me

"dear, i am giving complete details of whatever happened that day "i could not reply to husband I was nude even after sex, which will obviously project me closer to Joseph than my husband.But I don't want to hide the facts either, so i just made him understand that i was nude!!!

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
wow. superb
Like Reply
It was an in completed story in gossip.. it's a good story.. so far you have done well.. congratulations.. but finish this story..
Like Reply
Awesome...... please update
Like Reply