Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Xossip Hindi Stories Index Top -20
(02-10-2019, 06:45 AM)Tahirkhan15 Wrote: Lala je ka seeak

bro kuch samajh nahi aya... plz story ka link ho to paste karo... ya story ka naam thik se batao plz
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
kisike pass lala ji ka sevak  story he.. plz link send karo nahi to pdf do
Like Reply
(02-10-2019, 08:28 AM)diljaleq143; Wrote: kisike pass lala ji ka sevak  story he.. plz link send karo nahi to pdf do

INCOMPLETE STORY
Like Reply
Can someone please post AjayKumar's Maryada tale of lust. He's currently restarted the story and is upgrading it but does anyone have a link to the original story?
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 04:57 PM)Dr.cool Wrote: Bhai pankajvijayguptaki story meri sasural agar kisike pas he to ples send

Bhai uski stories to mujhe bhi Chahiye agar tumhare pass uski koi bhi story ho to share Karo yaar
[+] 1 user Likes Amino's post
Like Reply
Anyone have a link to Maryada a tale of lust ? Someone please respond.
Like Reply
"Indian housewife's adventures"

Iska pdf hai kya bhai please post karo
Like Reply
Tadap (ek pariwar ki dastan)
Bhai ye story post krna
Like Reply
Ek story thi jisme ek banda Apne Dost ki behen se shadi karta hai Aur saath mein apni Sali ko bhi chodta hai. Woh Apne Dost ki setting apni Sali ke friend se bhi karwate hai?
Like Reply
(18-08-2019, 08:51 PM)Calypso25 Wrote: Hi Sarit,

Can you post the PDF or active web pages for the following stories:

1) Haveli
2) Bade Ghar ki bahu
3) Menaka
4) Swati ek housewife

The problem is Xossip thread is active till page number 10 after that it gives an error. Any workaround Bro.

Thanks and regards,
Like Reply
Swati ek housewife yeh story kahi hai to bata do yaa koi load karo
behan aur bhabhi ka dura roop ek sory hai who hai kisi ke pass plz plz load
Like Reply
Bhai kya mujhe meri story "secret double agent " mil sakti he....
Ho to pls dedo
Like Reply
(20-11-2018, 08:23 PM)Cacha Vidhayak hain Wrote: 3no he alag alag quality k writers hain lekin 3no he gand faad hain gajab koi inki baraabari nahi kar shakta

Please post bahu ke jalwe
Like Reply
Unable to open any of the links for the stories. Can anyone please help
Like Reply
Lulli ka Atank (Atmkatha) by A_O_M

pdf required
Like Reply
Tyaag maei maa or uska beta aur anjali verma ips story please post
Like Reply
hii to everyone .....i am boobsingh the writer of the story .....WIDHWA MAA AUR DO BETO KI JIWAN NAIYA......

INCEST
Approx 105 pages...
koi backup nhi hai mere paas agar use retrive kar pau to i will be very thankful to u and ur team....

abhi mai iss site par bhi ek story likh raha hu .......BAHU KA BHOLAPAN AUR SASUR RANGILAMAAN.....

please try ur best for the recovery of my story
Like Reply
Sissak jawani ka part 2. Please upload
Like Reply
I read a hindi incest story(father-daughter), but I forget the writter name and title. It was also translated in bengali under the name(বাবার চোদা খাওয়া মেয়ে). The story was like... Father came home from a party and he was drunk. His wife told his daughter to sleep on their bed because she was ill, so she wanted to relife from his husbend. She went to sleep on her daughters bedroom. Daughter name was maya or something like that. So maya go to sleep in her parents bedroom. She was excited, because she used to saw her parents having sex. She liked his fathers dick. Slowly she getting wet.... Her father came and he thought his wife sleep on their bed, because her daughter looks like almost his wife. So he start foreplay with his own daughter.... And thereafter they had sex....

Any one could give me the story plz.
Thanks in advance.
Like Reply
Dear friends

We have crossed 1000 threads in Hindi story section.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply