DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Xossipy will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Xossipy designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Xossipy reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Xossipy users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywrite work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Xossipy copyright agent the following information:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Xossipy to locate the material. Please specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Xossipy to contact the complaining party, including a name and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on Xossipy website that contain these materials. Please do not send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only a list with xossipy.com web URL's. Providing all URLs in the letter body is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Xossipy designated copyright agent at the following address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our platform and promise to do our best to find and take down any sensitive content.