My entry into world of lust and incest
Am not the author. 

If original author is here, pls let me know.

If someone knows original author, pls let me know

I am just posting from old dump

If already posted , let me know. I delete thread

All credits to original author. I don't have Author info
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Sneha and current age is 28 years.My current figure is 36C-29-36 and height 162 cms and like wearing skin touch dresses and short dresses.

This incident way back when I was in college, I am from a small town and have been doing engineering in some college and like all the girls and boys I had a crush on one of the guy of my year.We were good friends but I had developed feeling for him and his name was Rohan. I had big crush and we used to chat a lot in college. At that time my figure was 34B-27-34 and there were many guys who used to like me. Finally decided use my body to make him my bf. We use to chat a lot on message, so I started topic of boys hostel and what they watch most and regarding popular girls and some topic about sex . Once there was some silly bet and winner got any wish of his/her be fulfilled by other and which I wanted to win but at last I lost and asked him his wish which he politely postponed and told that when he feel like asking then he will tell me.

After this 2-3 months passed and our topic of chat become more hotter and kinda sex chat . We both started to know everything about each other even my period. Finally one day I told him to ask his wish and keep insisting.Then he told me that he want to see me in mini skirt and skin touch top without bra and panty and also have to go on date like this.I was shocked as I never expect such a request.I had an argument but actually very happy as finally he was showing interest in me or my body.Finally after bargain, I agreed to wear micro skirt and top but with inner wear.He told date will be in Goa .So we planned for a trip there for 3 days and I packed my sexiest dresses as I was expecting a lot from that trip.

Finally we arrived there and great rock beach and lots of foreigners in less clothes.We took a room in a beach resort as we were close friends so took one room with double bed.From here everything which happen has changed my life forever.We had a normal day time and we visited few places but for me everything was boring I was expecting something other.Finally at night my turn to fulfill the wish and I took my micro skirt which was hardly covering my big ass as for that age my ass was lot bigger and guys look a lot on those.I then wore my top which was showing my bra lining clearly and skirt which shows my panty once I bend a little.He took me to a pub as used to drink occasionally and was enjoying there with drinks and talking.and the whole pub was staring at me as I was one of the few girls there and then he asked me for dance and both of us started dancing, and drinks were showing its effect as I was bit conscious in beginning but now I was enjoying with full zest.

Many old men were also staring me was looking at my boobs and ass.I was enjoying attention after few more drinks, both me and Rohan left for our hotel but in the way he took me the beach for some fresh air and took me in the sea water and my top was totally stuck to my boobs and was totally drenched. Then he made a demand that you have to fulfill my bet of wearing this dress without bra panty and I look at him amazed and was under influence of alcohol. I told him wait and went behind a rock and came back with my bra panty in my hand.He was staring at me as my 34 B boobs were clearly visible and my nipples were poking as was feeling cold and was also excited as my wish of him liking me was about to fulfill. He came near me and asked for my inner wear and he took those in him pockets and asked me to join him in water and removed all his clothes except underwear.I happy joined him and was enjoying the play and kept an eye on his dick as it was poking me in water sometime.After half an hour of playing in water in which he has brushed my boobs a lots of time and sea water was entering my pussy. I was kinda horny was enjoying all his attention.But suddenly he held me from behind and crushed my boobs with both his hand and I was feeling his dick on my naked ass.

His dick was poking my ass and he was crushing my boobs.And I started moaning and was very horny,suddenly he told me lets to go to resort now.It was real disappointment.We both walked toward the resort and was drunk.But he took me to some other room of resort,opened the door,started massaging my boobs and put one finger in my wet pussy.Aaahhhh!!! Started kissing each other and I was at the peak of my horniness.He told me he want to do some experiment with me and I said ok.He took me to the bed and tied my hands and legs to the corner of bed and tied a ribbon on my eyes.Oh! bondage one, Iam going to enjoy it a lot.He pushed my top up and started sucking my nipples and was bit rough and was biting a lot.He moved down and used his tongue to lick my pussy and I was moaning a lot and started shouting. Rohan! I want a dick inside me now.Aaaahh!

Then he said as you wish.A very big penis touched my pussy entrance and with a big thrust half of that entered and I shouted in pain but Rohan closed my mouth with a kiss but one thought came to me, When Rohan grown mustache and belly fat!!! Before I could think more ,one more thrust and whole penis was inside,lots of pain and tears were in my eyes but cant move as was tied firmly.Then Rohan started fucking me slowly and I started enjoying

Rohan was fucking me continuously and I was moving my hip up to have more of that.My moaning was all over the room.I had my orgasm but Rohan was not in a mood to leave me.Suddenly he stop, Again penetrated me but the condom was gone. He started fucking me without condom, I told him this is not safe but once he pushed his whole dick,Aaaaaahhhhh!!! I shouted fuck me ! Now his moaning sound was also coming ,it was bit coarse and was different.But who cared, again fucking continued for 15 minutes and had 2 more orgasms.Finally he pulled his penis out and put into my mouth and told me to suck and he started fucking my mouth and cummed in it and forced me to drink all that.

I was totally tired and pain throughout my body.I told Rohan enough for now.He told Please one more round, before I could say anything again a big thrust and the penis inside me ,this one was bigger than the last one and also broader, how this is possible,I told Rohan open my eye ribbon, He said in 5 minutes and one more thrust and whole dick inside me.The pain was unbearable and started shouting as if I am getting banged but then one penis was pushed into my mouth. Ohhhhh !! There was two people fucking me right now.The pussy was in free flow and was fucking like a machine, I wanted to shout but other was fucking my mouth, after 2 minutes I started enjoying and was cooperating.Then Rohan removed my eye patch.It was unbelievable, The two persons were the old guys of the pub.Both were in 40's and ugly looking.And Rohan was standing at the corner with a digicam.I was shocked but those two were in no mood to leave me and were fucking me and my body was reacting to that so I let them continue.

I was having orgasms one after another.After 20 minutes of fucking the other guy cummed in my pussy and the other in my mouth and both said me Wah! bahut mast maal hai. Bahut din baad poora pani nikala hai aur woh bhi free.Ek ne puch mujhe se kitna loge poore week ka. (That a great girl and cummed this much after long time.That also free.One asked how much for whole week.) I was shocked and too tired.Then Rohan told them Uncle ! free ki hai jab mann ho mujhe call kar dena , magar aaj k liye bahut ho gaya aur next time jayada powerful goliyan khana.Ab Tum dono ush ke bagal mein jao thoda ek do photo toh le lete hai for memory.(Uncle! totally free, whenever you want call me but enough for today. Next time eat more viagara to fuck her.Now both you sleep beside her I have to take picture for my memory.) Both came beside me untied me and started sucking my boobs and Rohan took a few pictures and both left.And being tired and ravaged by two old men, I was in no condition to ask questions to Rohan for all this and I slept.

Next day I woke up and Rohan was sleeping beside me totally naked with a 10 inch dick and 3 inch board.I was having pain in my vagina . And then Rohan woke up and asked how was the night and I was too angry and asked him how can you do to me something like this.He smiled and told that didn't you enjoy that and wasn't you looking forward for this on this trip.He told me lets shower together you must be very tired and give me two tablets , one for pain and other for pregnancy. Both of hop into the shower and I was thinking jo bhi tha maza toh bahut aaya.Saale dono buddho ne mere chut ka halat kharab kar diya, magar Rohan ka lund gaya hota toh main toh mar hi jati,itna bada toh black log ka hota hai.Acha hua nahi choda isne.(Whatever I enjoyed and those 2 old guys screwed me hard, if this dick was there I was going to die. )

Till now I have lost my virginity to 2 old man in Goa and was alone in hotel room with Rohan.But he didnt do anything to me for rest of the trip as I was in no condition as both my pussy and ass were in pain.After the trip everything was normal in college,nobody know about me losing my virginity.Sex chat and normal kissing continued in college campus with Rohan.He told me dont worry about pictures and video of mine as it was just momento for the adventure.Already 3 weeks passed , again my desire for fuck increased and used to finger myself thinking about that night in goa.I used to hint him for the same. Then there was internal exams and Rohan didnt got good marks in 1 subject.The faculty was very strict and was not ready to increase marks or anything.Rohan tried but nothing changed and one night he told me he need my help in that.I asked him how . Do I need to help him in study.Rohan has planned for solution to 2 problems, first his marks and second my desire.Just I have to seduce faculty and get the marks.I was not ready for that but later was really in need for fuck.I agreed.

That evening after classes I went to the faculty cubicle wearing my mini skirt and skin touch V neck t shirt and without panty.As it was already dark so nobody noticed. I reached his office and sit there and asked a few doubt and show him my cleavage. He was staring at my 34B breast and was enjoying.I was also horny and asked professor about Rohan marks and requested him to increase it.He told its difficult and there is no gain for him in that.I got the clue and asked what he want.He stared directly to my boobs and stand up and closed the door of office. I can see his hard dick over the pant when he stands.The Prof Mishra is 55 years old,bald,ugly and pot belly.But his dick looked big and can see the hunger to fuck me on his face.Prof ne kaha ki Sneha tum bahut sexy aur sundhar ho,Tum samajh gayi na mujhe kya chahiye.(Prof told Sneha you are sexy and beautiful and you can understand what I want). I smiled and sit on the table and showing my legs to him and spread it. He saw my pantyless pussy and looked so happy.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Till now I was in Prof office sitting on the table with leg spread showing him my panty less pussy.
Prof Mishra came near me and simply bend and pushed his face in between my leg and smelled it and commented clean and smells great.And I was enjoying and suddenly felt his tongue on my pussy and was licking it and sucking it.My pussy was wet now and he was sucking it as vaccum cleaner and I started moaning and pushing my pussy towards his mouth.He got the clue of excitment and sucked harder and I had orgasm and squirted on his face.He licked it and stand up.Sneha you are Rohan gf ?Did he know about this. I was breathing fast and nodded my head.He told me ready for second round. I said yes !!!!! He called me and sat on his sofa.He opened his pant and brief and I was looking at dark 8 inch and 2 inch broad penis and fully straight, calling me. I went near him and he simply asked me to sit on him facing him face to face and I got the idea and put my pussy on his penis tip and sat on him.He slowly pushed me on his dick and It was painful and was not co operating. Prof Mishra understood that I am new in this. He hold me with his hand and started removing my top and bra and throw it on the floor.He started licking my boobs and biting it and I got excited , moaned louder then he put his hand on my mouth and told me to be silent as it was college and kissed my lips and smooched me and was doing both ,pressing my boobs and kissing.I was trying to shout in excitement but cant do with his tongue in my mouth.Strange restless spread throughout my body and I was pushing myself on his lap now.He was very clever and put his tip on my pussy and thrust a little and his tip was inside and hold me there and slowly started thrusting and penis went half inside.Now he sucked my lips and I started jumping on his lap and whole penis was inside my pussy and he hold me tight and kept me in that position for 2 minutes. He stopped me kissing and I moaned so loud that somebody knocked the Prof office door.Prof panicked and removed me and asked me wear the clothes and hurriedly he wear his and we get to his table and Prof told me to go open the door. Rohan was standing outside and he came inside and requested prof to increase his marks.Prof was nit surprised and ashamed. He updated Rohan numbers.Rohan asked prof what you both doing here. I was angry for interrupting us. Prof told he is helping me for some doubts only . Rohan asked why the door was closed,normally your office is open always.

Prof knew that Rohan know about the deal.Prof told he was explaining me properly so that nobody disturb us and want to teach me hard and Rohan now you can go still lot to teach and dont worry you will get good marks in next exam also.And there was smile on the face of Prof and Rohan. Now I got it , it was decided before everything between them.Rohan told Ok sir . Can I stay here or should wait outside so nobody disturb you anymore.Rohan went outside and prof closed the door and told me to bend on table and he stand behind me and opened his zip and pushed the penis inside my pantyless pussy.He started thrusting me hard and I was moaning and my voice was echoing in the office room. He screwed me for some 10 minutes and took me to the sofa and made me sat on his penis again. Fucked me in that position for 20 minutes more. I finally he grunted and cummed inside me. Again door opened and Rohan came inside and asked Prof Did he enjoyed. He took pictures of me and prof in that position but took my face only showing the prof back.Prof was safe,there was satisfaction on my face and smile.He asked Prof do you want to enjoy more or should we leave.

Prof : Sneha next time kab milna hai. Tum bahut mast ho. Maza aa gaya.
(Sneha when is the next time.You are great and enjoyed a lot)
Me : Sir ab toh jab bhi time mile.(Sir Whenever we both has time.)
Both Rohan and me left the office and again there was pain in my pussy but totally satisfied.Rohan took me the lonely corner of college and opened his zip and pushed my mouth on that. I gave him blowjob for 15 minutes and he cummed in my mouth.Both of us left for hostels.

Things were normal for next few weeks.Nothing new same chatting and little bit physical with Rohan.I was happy now he is my bf but he has not fucked me once till now.But convinced me to have sex with 3 old guys including one of the prof.I didnt asked anything to him about this.Later our chat moved to fantasy and I told him that I would like to have sex in some public place where there is fear of being caught.I shared as fantasy to Rohan and was not expecting anything to happen.Then there was break in college for 2 days and again we decided to have a trip as most of our friends were going out different places.We also planned with them. And on the day of trip Rohan messaged me cancel it and make some excuse to not go.He has got a surprise for me.

I cancelled and stayed in hostel and most people left and I was bored in hostel alone.Around evening 7 Rohan called me and told me to come to library in something too hot. I wore a short touching my ass and tube top wearing no bra and wore a whore type make up and went to library.It was empty except a few nerds were in library.When I enter whole library was looking at me. I was sure few these nerds has hard on by looking at me and pointy nipple visiblre from my tube top.Rohan called me to 3 floor which has books on boring subjects,normally empty.He took me between book shelves and started kissing me on my lips,pressing my boobs.He goes on doing it to me for 10 minutes and I was totally excited and he put hand inside my short and pressed my pussy above the panty.It was wet and my face was showing the horny look and was ready for more .He put his hand inside my panty started finger me .I closed my eye and started moaning forgetting I was in library a public place.He kept doing this for more than 10 minutes and pushed my tube top down and statred licking and sucking my boobs. I was moaning and he bite it and I shouted Aaaaaahhhhh !!! My voice was bit loud for library and one staff of library came to our floor . We hide and stopped for sometime.Once he left again he started doing the same .Later he made me sit on floor and pulled my panty below on thighs and pushed his mouth between my legs and licked me there for few minutes. It was my best day after the day with Prof in weeks.Totally under control of Rohan ,I tried to unzip his jeans ,he stopped me and told not now,wait and started licking my pussy and I closed my eyes and was enjoying the pleasure with soft moans.Suddenly Rohan stopped and When I opened my eyes the library staff was there and looking at both of us.I was shocked and also afraid , he may complain and spread this in college. Rohan stand up and told me to be as I am . I was on the floor with topless and panty and short pulled down to thighs.My wet and hairless pussy and pointed firm boobs was on display to library staff and Rohan.

Library Staff was about 45 years old , dark color,tall and well built and was wearing shirt and pant.

Library staff : Tum dono yeh sab yahan kyun kar rahe ho ? Mujhe dean ko complain karna hoga. Batao tum dono apna naam.(Why are doing this here. I will complain to dean and tell me yours name both of you now)

He was shouting but was staring at my boobs and pussy. Rohan went near him and told something in his ear. Then both went bit far from me and had discussion for sometime and came back.

Rohan: Sneha! I have to go for half an hour and will be standing near 3 rd floor entry. Khan uncle told me he is not going to complain
but will be staying with you for next half hour.You can understand what he mean.

Me: This is wrong for the 4th time you are making me do this to some old guy . When will you act like bf and fuck me.

Rohan: I will provide you ultimate fun. Wait bit more , I was planning fo today but we got caught.Dont worry you are my darling.Your whole body is mine.

Me(smile): This is last time. You told Khan uncle .oh! ** guy !!

Rohan: Kyun koi problem ? (If any problem with this)

Me : Nahi bas new experience (No just a new experience)

Rohan: I am going , will be back in sometime.

He kissed me on my lips and left .
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Khan uncle: What is your name ?
Me: Sneha
Khan Uncle: Which year ?
Me : 2nd year
Khan Uncle: Age kya hai ? (What's your age ?)
Me: 21
Khan Uncle:Mast jawan ho . Tere boobs bahut mast hai .Itne bade kaise ho gaye (Nice young girl. You have great boobs.How it became so big at such a age?)
Me: Bas hamesha se bade the (It was like that always)
Khan Uncle: Aur yeh sab khule aam karti ho. Sharm nahi aati.(You are doing such thing publicly .You have no shame.)
I was silent and didnt said anything.

Khan Uncle : Mere pass bahut time nahi. Tere bf ne bola tu meri hai adhe gante k liye.(I dont have lot of time.Your Bf told that you are mine for next half hour.) 
He took me to the small staff room at that floor and closed the door. Took my tube top and took my short and panty, made me fully naked.Made me sleep on the floor and He throw his dress in hurry and become naked. Come on top of me and put his penis on my wet pussy and made a thrust and it was in.It was 9 inch long circumsized and easy moved in my vagina. Now he started thrusting more and whole penis was inside me and started kissing my lips,pushed his tongue in my mouth and was riding me like a horse.I was moaning and moving my waist up and pulling him inside me.He keep fucking me in missionary position for 15 minutes and he didnt cummed but was keep going.Later he made me in doggie position and pushed his penis again and keep fucking me for next 15 minutes.I was having 2-3 orgasm but he keep on.I was moaning louder and but was enjoying it.

Khan Uncle: Randi ! Bahut tight chut hai .Lund ko zakad li hai. (Whore! Your pussy is too tight and totally grabbing penis.)
He kept doing it was already 40 minutes and he cummed inside me.Theh there was a knock on the door.Khan uncle opened it , both of us were naked .And his semen was coming out of my pussy.His dick was still hard.Rohan was the one who knocked the door.

Rohan: It is already more than half hour. Time to go Sneha.
Khan Uncle: I want to enjoy more, give me 1 hour more.
Rohan: No, I have also some plan for tonite.
Me: Dono ek saath maze kar lo. Mujhe doobara kapde aur make up karna hoga.Better enjoy here. (Both of you enjoy at same time.Again I have to dress up and do the make up.Better enjoy here.)
Khan Uncle: Mast randi laye ho tum.Mast and tight choot.(Perfect whore is this one with such a tight pussy)
Rohan: Okay ! But I will just watch this time and will took few pictures.
Khan Uncle: Thik hai. Jaldi se chodene de (Okay. Let me fuck her fast)

Khan made me give him blowjob and Rohan also took out his dick.I was sucking both of them and Rohan was taking picture and later started recording with his cell.Khan made me sleep on table and pushed his dick inside my pussy in one single thrust and I shouted a loud moan.Rohan was recording the whole sex act.Khan keep drilling me for next 1 hours in different positions and cummed twice ,once in my mouth and once in my pussy.Rohan also cummed in my mouth.I was having pain in my pussy and started limping.Rohan helped me in wearing the dress but Khan uncle kept my panty as a gift.

Khan Uncle: Aaja jab bhi tu free ho.Teri jaisi randi muskil se milti hai.(Come to me whenever free.Whore like you are difficult.)

Khan wore his clothes and left.Rohan helped me to put the clothes and took me to my hostel and gave me couple of tablets for pain and 
preganacy.
Rohan: You are becoming more bold and was interested in double penetration.You remember Goa .You will be no position to come hostel like that.
Me : Mujhe bas tera lund chaihye tha(I need you dick in my pussy) .You havent fucked me once.
Rohan: Chal ja aaram kar. Tujhe toh main kabhi bhi chod sakta hun. ( Okay now go and have some rest.I can fuck you anytime.)Your whole body is mine and I can do anything to you.
Me : Yes Darling.
Gave him a long kiss

I limped to my room and slept with most satisfied look on my face.
After few days of Library incident. Rohan then told me about one of our senior Dolly ,she is 2 year senior to us, most popular girl in our college ,all guys are after her.She is 5 feet 7 inches and perfect figure, 36-26-36 wear the most sexy clothes,even we girls used to watch her.True diva of our college, she was beauty queen of our college from last 2 years.And her boyfriend is Sunny , 6 feet tall ,well build and great look.They were most popular pair. Rohan told me Sunny is real playboy.He enjoy lots of girl other than Dolly. Dolly doesn't know about his affairs. Rohan and Sunny are good friends in spite of seniority. Rohan told me Sunny is eying for me nowadays and asked his help to introduce me to him.I was happy but shown anger on my face,How can you talk to me like this,I am your girlfriend.I left from there to my hostel and didn't talk to him . But excited about Sunny.After a week Sunny met me in cafe with Rohan,we had a great chat and he took my number.He started to message me ,Rohan was correct he is real seducer ,within 1 week I fall for him.

There was a plan for 4 days trip to near by hill station.It was mainly couple , but Sunny was going with Dolly. So me and Rohan also joined.In beginning atleast 4-5 couples were going but at last only 2 were ready me ,Rohan ,Sunny and Dolly.It was friday ,We started for the hill station in a rented car. Rohan was driving and Dolly was siting beside her. I was at back with Sunny.As we climbed the hill it was gettig cold,so we got inside blanket.Sunny and me in blanket at back seat.For few minutes nothing happen,then Sunny started touching my hands and thighs.I was wearing sleeveless top and short.He was masaging my thighs and we were all chatting and singing.No one was noticing him, I also didn't stop him.In few minutes he started cupping my breast and slowly he touched my pussy above the short and started rubbing it.Rohan was observing in the rear view mirror and could tell exactly what was happening by looking at my face and he was smiling.and keeping Dolly busy in front sit by diverting her attention at back.Finally Sunny become bolder and pushed his fnger from side of my short and started rubbing my pussy over panty,I was totally horny now.

He did a risky act ,he open his zip and took his 8 inch long penis and started rubbing my hand on it and i started giving him handjob.His eye was closed and was enjoying this.Suddenly Rohan stopped for break and We adjusted ourself inside the blanket and came out for tea and snacks,Now it was my turn to drive.Now Dolly moved to back.As usual she was wearing sexy tube top which show her cleavage and mini skirt which was 6 inches above her knee.Rohan must have enjoyed watching her boobs while driving.Both Sunny and Dolly were in blanket and I was with Rohan in front .Sunny was totally in mood after my handjob.He started kissing Dolly once we started driving,as they were couple so nothing to hide.He was smooching her ,I was feeling jealous of this, I worked to make him horny and Dolly getting all the fun.

It was getting dark and Suddenly Dolly cover herself with blanket totally and shown to us she is sleeping and sleep on the lap of Sunny,from outside we can clearly say,she was giving blowjob to Sunny,his face was showing the expression of fun and was moving his hip up and down.Rohan was also watching the whole thing and He told me change places with him and Rohan was driving now ,both of them at back didn't notice that we stop to change seats.Rohan started driving and opened his zip and told me for blowjob and started licking him like a bitch.Sunny was watching clearly what I was doing ,He signal me to show him my boobs as Dolly was inside blanket , I took my top off
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I took my breast out of bra and show him my both boobs.He became more excited and pushed Dolly more on his dick for blowjob.Both girls were giving blowjob to boys.Rohan was enjoying it and was fingering me ... Sunny moved a bit and started pressing my boobs .Rohan and Sunny were smiling and enjoying both girls. Rohan cummed in my mouth and I made my clothes in hurry.Also Sunny cummed in Dolly mouth.They both looked tired and we reached our destination.

Already 2 rooms were booked for us.The way Dolly was behaving it was clear she want a fuck soon.She and Sunny went to their room and me and Rohan in other.I wanted to check what going in other room.So I got out while Rohan was getting ready.I went near their door,I hear moaning sound.Dolly was moaning loudly and shouting fuck me hard. Sunny saale bahut chipak rahe ho Sneha se .Kya plan hai tera.Thik se chod.Dum laga.Aaaahh....( Sunny ! getting too friendly with Sneha .What is your plan. Fuck me harder ....) . Sunny told her saali tujhe abhi Sneha samajh k hi chod raha... muh band kar randi ..ummmm...( Shut up ! I am imagining Sneha and fucking you.Shut up you whore ...).They were talking about me.I was totally excited and craving for dick. I thought will ask Rohan but he will make some excuse.I started fingering myself in the hall way.From the near by room some old man came out by listening to Dolly moaning and he found me fingering at the door.He looks like some businessman ,dressed in suit about 45 years old.He watched me and signal me to come to his room.I entered his room ,he closed the door and didn't speak but took me to his bed and made me sleep there and pulled my short and panty in one go and opened his zip and pushed his dick in my pussy .

I was shocked but happy.He was fucking me like mad man ,I was moaning like a crazy bitch.Whole room was filled with my moan.He kept humping me for next 15 minutes and meanwhile he took my top and bra , I was fully nude on his bed and he was wearing suit ,only his dick was out of pant and inside my pussy .He was biting my nipples and sucked my boobs.I had not has this much fun , last time it was train ride.He kept smooching and thrusting inside me.It was already 20 minutes and finally he pushed and cummed inside me and took his dick out of me and slept beside me .I was totally tired with a smile.He told me that you can clean yourself in his bathroom.I invited him to accompany me ,but he declined told had a meeting in 30 minutes.I asked him to take a picture with me in this situation.He came near me and pushed his dick in my mouth and took a picture.then I cleaned myself and went out to my room .Both of us dont know anything not even name.Rohan was ready ,told me take bath as they have to visit Hill station.In 1 hour all 4 were ready and Dolly was fully satisfied just like me.We visited different places throughout the day and came back to hotel at night ,bit tired.We had some drinks and dinner at night and started playing games and music in the room.Rohan and Sunny were discussing something and as it got late , Sunny suggested we should enjoy more and whisper in Dolly ear and Dolly looked shocked but smiled and told him he is very naughty.And both left for their room, Rohan came to me and told that Sunny want to swap to which all are ready.I smiled and told him ,so you will get a chance to fuck most popular and sexy girl of college tonite .Rohan smiled and smooched me and started finger me.I was totally excited ,he made me cum and told me wait for Sunny now. And he left for Dolly room.I waited for 10 minutes and Sunny came to my room with a naughty smile. 

Sunny : Chal Sneha aaj toh maze karte hai khul k ( Come sneha , lets enjoy )
Me : playboy teri next target ab kaun hogi,main toh mil gayi ( Playboy .Who is your next target , You got me today.) Rohan told me that you want to fuck me .What you like this much.You have Dolly ,still want me.

Sunny: In last 3 months you have sexy glow and yours figure is killing.Aur mera ek chut se kam nahi chalta .( I need more than one pussy) Bahut hua baatein ,idhar aa ( lets stop and come here )
He started smooching me and in no time both of us were naked and he jumped on me like a dog and started fucking me .I was shouting like anything.He was too rough and fucked me like a bitch for 10 minutes and cummed inside me .And fell on me.I was still horny and wanted more. I told him lets see what Rohan and Dolly is doing.I want to watch them.I wear my nighty which is transparent ,as it was 2 oclock morning.So didnt wear anything else and went to Dolly room along with Sunny.Moaning sound was coming out and Sunny opened the door and we entered silently and found a shocking sight there .Even Sunny cant believe that.

Rohan was sitting on couch naked with a handycam and Dolly was on bed with the same old guy who fucked me in the morning.The old guy was fucking her like slut and it was not pussy but anal. Whole thing was recorded by Rohan.
Old Guy: Randi !! tujhe toh bahut maza aa raha . Teri gand phad dunga aaj. (Slut! enjoying it. I will rip your ass today)

Rohan : Uncle yeh mere college ki sabse mast ladki hai. Sab ishko aise chodna chahte, le le maza .(Uncle she is hottest girl of my college.Everybody want to fuck her. Enjoy her.)

Dolly : Harami Rohan! Kise janawar ko mere pe chod diya hai .. AAAAhhhhhh .Meri gaand phad dega yeh. Buddhe dheere kar.aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ( Rohan you bastard ! from where you find this animal, he will tear my ass. AAAAAhhhh . Hey old man be gentle ..aaaaahhhhhh)

Sunny whispered in my ears , Dolly is looking like real slut.I think she is getting paid for this all.
I told no this is all Rohan's magic , he did the same with me.3 months back I was normal girl but he has trained me into a slut who live for dicks only.He has taken a video of mine also like this.

Sunny: Tune bhi kise buddhe ko choda hai ( You also fucked some old man)

Me(Sneha) : Smiling .. Haan ek nahi bahuto ko ... woh sab chodo. ( Not one , many has fucked me... leave that ) I am horny now.

Sunny : then what is the plan, lets join them ,more dick for you to take .

I was thinking that old man will reveal the morning experience with rest of these guys , better try to avoid this.But was way too horny.
Me(Sneha) : Chal tujhe aaj ek buddhe se chod k dekhati hun. ( lets go. I will show you my fuck with old man)

On the bed Dolly was shouting like she was banged but old guy was expert he was fucking her without stopping.Suddenly Rohan told them to make space for him. Old guy was sitting and Dolly was on his penis facing Rohan, Now Rohan came closer and put his dick near Dolly Pussy and pushed and he has arranged the camera on stand.Dolly was having DP with old guy and Rohan. Her face was showing real pleasure. She was moaning and both were stroking one by one. Behind me Sunny opened my knots of nighty and nighty fell on ground ,I was totally naked and Sunny dropped his short and made me bend a little and pushed his dick in my pussy and pressed my mouth so that I didn't shout and started fucking me. I was watching a Double penetration of Dolly and was getting fucked. This continued for 20 minutes.Both Rohan and old guy has cummed inside Dolly pussy and ass.All 3 looked tired and slept on bed with Dolly in middle and both of them sideway.They didn't seen us till now.

Old Guy : Aaj toh mera bahut mast din hai. 2 jawan ladkiyan mili mujhe chodne ko subah se. Dono ekdum randi type.( Today is my lucky day. Got 2 young sexy girls to fuck from morning. Both are totally whore.) Most important both were free.Dolly give me a blowjob ,I want to fuck you pussy too before I leave.

Dolly looked tired but she was a whore like me, never missed a chance to get fucked.Started giving blowjob and Rohan again took the video recording.

Rohan : Uncle 2 girls !!!!. Who was the first one. 

I was bit shocked that my morning adventure will be shared but didn't care lots as Sunny was increasing the pace as it look he was about to cum and he pushed his whole dick inside me and cummed.He removed his hand from my mouth and I moaned aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

All were looking at us.Two naked people beside door and 3 on the bed.

Old Guy : I am becoming more luckier , one more young girl for me. Come guys join me.

I was thinking this guy doesn't remember me or he is pretending.He hold Dolly head and started stroking her faster.His dick was erect and was ready for round 2. But he did something unusual, he stand and moved toward me and hold me and made me sleep on bed and pushed his dick inside me again without any talk just like morning.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Rohan and Sunny were watching everything with amaze. Dolly looked bit disapointed but Sunny smiled and told Dolly 

Sunny : I thought it will be swap between us but you got yourself extra dick, that also a big one. See how he is fucking Sneha.

Dolly : its Rohan's fault. I was not interested in this but he made me horny and naked told me to knock at his door.This old man joined us and rest you know.

Rohan : Sunny looks like Sneha and uncle is busy and for us we have Dolly. Dolly ready for another round of DP.

Dolly: no need to ask. this bitch Sneha stolen my dick. See how she is moaning and smiling. I didn't know she was such a big whore.

Me(Sneha) : Saale buddhe dum laga. Subah wali josh khatam ho gayi.( Bastard old man, fuck me harder, you have forgotten the morning energy. )

Old Guy : Madarchod randi le mera lund . Tera naam Sneha hai. Subah bataye bina chali gayi.( You motherfucker whore take my dick. So your name is sneha, you left in the morning without telling me.)

Rohan : Sneha tujhe buddho se chodne ki aadat ho gayi hai ( Sneha ! you are habitual to get fucked by old guys now) Mujhe bhi lag raha tha tu hi hogi dusari ladki. ( I was guessing you must be 2 nd girl uncle was talking)

Dolly : dono behanchodo jaldi aa . mujhe bahut garmi ho gayi hai.( hey fucker come here, i am too horny now)

Rohan and Sunny jumped on Dolly and fucked her like bitch.Whole night we fucked and in the morning , Old guy left for his place and us enjoyed the hill station more with swapping.

Once we reached college with our hill station experience. After few weeks I told Rohan ,I want to have sex with him alone for once as he is my bf and he has shared me with so many people.

One night i called him and i told him on phone that i am alone at my friends house this night as she went out with her bf , so i want you for company, if you can come. He came at 10 pm in night. At that time was wearing a sleeveless nightie. I took him directly to my bedroom. I asked him to sit on my bed. He sat there. I sat beside to him.

I started to insert my hands inside his neck and feeling his chest hairs. And he could not tolerate it longer now he inserted his hands directly over my boobs and started to massage . He was squeezing so hard and pushing my cunt back with his cock that i started to moan loudly ….”mmmmm ohhhh pls be gentle” he taken my head close to him and planted a good french kiss and tasted my tongue….. ( i was so violent and started to insert my tongue inside his and rubbing his tongue )

He was kissin and lickin me like a dog. He started biting me on my ears and kissing them and slowlly movin his tongue on my nose and lips and sucking my lips and my saliva for 10 minutes. Now i was fully lying over him and he slapped my ass and got me to his side. Within seconds he was nude and started to tear my nightie from my shoulder straps…… I said pls Rohan don’t hurt me it is nice elastic i will remove it…. I have taken my hips to the air (above the bed ) he got off my panty.

I turned so mad and went staright for his dick. He said that he wud give me the best licking and he taken my legs over his shoulders and started eating my cunt deeply… I had a nice clean shaved vagina and as his tongue was entering in my pussy i was shouting very loudly Rohan Rohan stoppp plsss stoppp u will kill me.

Now i was not able to control and cummed on his face with a load of liquid he tasted it and took it on his fingers and rubbed it in my body and tits and started kissing,sucking and bitting my boobs.

I embraced him and whispered thanks in his ear and dug my face deep in his arms. We laid there for some time and were talking and suddenly i started to caress and shake his cock. I then stood up. I then took most of his cock in my mouth and started sucking, kissing it. It was hard again. I made him to use of condom… And i said Rohan pls go for the kill i m waiting for this day from a long time. He too without wasting any time lubricated my pussy with his saliva by licking and i was hot too and he with one shot entered his 8 inch in my pussy and fell on me.

I was shouting Rohan Rohan ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh my god. He slept on me for 5 minutes and then started pressing my boobs and kissing me on my lips ands pushing his rod in and out in my hole for around 10 minutes slowly then i asked him for faster movements and he started thrusting like a animal and biting and kissing me while he was fucking me and i was shouting Rohan Rohan ohhhhh aahhhhh pls don’t stop plsss go in harder harder. He was bitting my ears and kissing my neck and held me tightly it was perfect missionary position went on for 20minutes and when he said me that he was about to cum. I told him to cum inside me because he was wearing condom. We both came together.
After this he collapsed on my naked body. We hugged each other very tight. We were sweating. I kissed him passionately all over his body. We slept in each other’s arms for another 20 minutes.

He then took lots of my picture with slutty expression. But we did one mistake that my friend's father has came at night and has seen whole thing in between me and Rohan.

After that day with Rohan at my friends home. I hit a dry spell and got busy with exams and other stuff. Some phone sex chat with Rohan but that was not satisfying.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Me and friend Pooja used to have group study at her home.But her exams end before me and mine was there for 1 week more, 1 more subject.Once her exam over,she planned a trip with boyfriend and Rohan also joined that group as his was also completed.I was alone and Pooja told me to stay at his home till exams are over. But Uncle (Pooja's Father) used to stay there. I don't knw why but he used to stare me a lot in last few days.As of now I didn't know about the fact he has seen me and Rohan at his home that night.

Pooja and group will be gone for all week so that left Uncle and myself by ourselves for whole week. I tried to study but paper was very easy and already prepared in 2 days and still 5 days left before exams.One afternoon I asked uncle if he wanted to go swimming at the public pool near by. Uncle agreed and I told uncle to change into swim trunks and walk to the pool as it was only 200 metres away.

I went in the bathroom and put on my bikini(2 piece swim suit-- Rohan bought for me) and grabbed a couple of towels and as I was returning to the living room I had to go by the bedroom uncle. The door was open a crack and I saw Uncle standing there putting the swimming trunks on as uncle was pulling on the trunks, I caught a quick look at his penis. It was quit long hanging down as he pulled up his trunks and it disappeared. He came out of the bedroom and I gave him a towel and we headed for the pool.

The pool had people there already swimming. We put down our towels and ran and dove into the water and swam. We dove and swam for a while and then went back to poolside to get some sun. I got out the sun block and Uncle asked to put some on his back. I smeared his back with sun block and rubbed it in. I laid on one of the towels and asked Uncle to rub sun block on me. Uncle began with my back rubbing down to my bikini bottoms and then worked on my legs as he rubbed and rubbed some under my bikini bottom giving my thigh a squeeze. 

We sunned for a while and decided to go back home when we got home, I went to the bathroom to take off my swim suit as I removed my bikini top, uncle enter the bathroom and said let me help you with that I jumped and said Uncle ! What are doing in here! I couldn’t help noticing how beautiful you are and wanted to see you naked.Here, let me take those off as Uncle reached over to my bikini bottom and pulled it down to my ankles. Come Uncle said and took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. I saw you looking at me when I was putting on my swimming trunks when we entered the bedroom; Uncle embraced me, reached behind me and squeezed my ass. You have the most beautiful body and I have wanted to feel it for a long while. I could feel his penis rising as we embraced and then Uncle took me and laid me on my back on the bed. I couldn’t take my eyes off his penis as it now was at its fullest and stuck straight out from him. It must have been 9 or 10 inches long and I would guess at least 2 plus inches in diameter. Uncle slowly spread my legs apart exposing my hairless pussy. He smiled and took his penis in his hand and began to rub it against my pussy.

The head of his penis felt hot as it rubbed my pussy lips. My pussy lips began to part and then Uncle rubbed it’s hot head around the opening to my vagina. I was beginning to get wet and Uncle noticed that and began to ease his penis into my vagina. He took his time and I felt my vagina stretch as he pushed more and more of his hot penis into my vagina. He had gotten about half of his penis into me when I felt the head touch my uterus. Oh, Uncle was making me feel so good. His huge penis was stretching my vagina as he fed more of his penis into me. Don’t stop Uncle , don’t stop. I want to feel all of your hot cock in me. Uncle smiled and gave a final push and he filled my vagina with his entire penis. You fit like a glove. Now let’s fuck! With that uncle began to pump his penis in and out of my hot stretched pussy. God it felt so good to be filled with a hot big cock.

Uncle then reached up and pushed my arms above my head and held them as he bent his head forward and took one of my stiff nipples into his mouth and sucked it hard. This sent shivers through my body as he kept my hands above my head, he slowly withdrew his cock from my filled pussy with it rubbing and pulling on my clit and then pushed it back into me again.

My body was shivering with increased intensity as Uncle pumped his penis in and out of my steaming pussy. Uncle let out a low groan and pushed his penis hard into my pussy and I felt like his cock head was trying to go into my womb shit, I’m going to fill you with my seed. I’m going to cum in you!Uncle then pulled his penis back and as he pushed it deeper into me my body exploded into the most wonderful feeling.

I had ever experienced and as I was riding this wave of orgasmic pleasure, it felt like uncle ’s cock was getting bigger and he groaned and grunted as I felt Uncle ’s hot cum shoot into me every time he released his sperm into my convulsing pussy, another wave of pleasure ran through my body. My orgasm ontinued after Uncle had stopped cuming and as I finally came down from my ecstasy. Uncle ’s cock sipped out from my over fills pussy with his cum flowing down over my ass. I looked up at Uncle and smiled as his limp cock hung between his legs. God I have waited a long to feel my cock in your cunt and it was worth the wait. Your aunt wouldn't only let me fuck her now and then. She likes to masturbate me and suck on the head of my cock until I cum and fill her mouth with jizz. She says that I’m too big for her pussy.

I looked at Uncle and asked does auntie let you do her ass? Hell no, she will let me go down on her with my mouth and lick and suck her cunt and clit and sometimes let me fuck her asshole with my finger till she cums, but never does she let me do her ass. I know she likes it when her asshole is played with and I insert a finger up it, but never my cock. I know she would enjoy it and for sure I would be able to give her and pleasure her with every last inch of my cock.

I than rolled over and said Uncle , would you fuck me in the ass. I want you to fuck me in my asshole and feel you’re hot cum filling my ass. Would you do that Uncle . Uncle moved closer to the bed and said get on your hands and knees and shows me your ass. I did as uncle asked and I felt his hand on my ass as his fingers probed my puckering ass. Uncle moved closer and I then felt the hotness of his now erect cock between my ass cheeks.Uncle the reached down to my still dripping pussy and scooped up some spent cum and then rubbed around my asshole and inserted a finger to lube me up and to relax my sphincter. I felt good when he pushed his finger in my ass. Uncle then removed his finger and moved closer and I felt his hot cock head push against my sphincter relax you ass, relax your ass.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I took a deep breath and Uncle ’s cock head popped past my sphincter and into my ass. You’re so tight baby, you’re asshole is so tight and he thrust his hips forward and he hot cock began to slide deep into my ass. The rubbing or my sphincter as his hot cock slide by shot pleasure through me and fuck my ass Uncle fuck my ass with all your cock! I shouted and Uncle complied and fucked my ass hard.I reached up with my hand began to feverishly rubbing mu cunt and clit and now my orgasm was building and I was going to explode with ecstasy cum with me uncle , cum with me. Uncle increased his speed and I yelled I’m here, I’m cuming! and uncle gave one last lunge and his cock began to spew hot cum into my hot convulsing ass as my orgasm over took me and I collapsed on my belly with uncle still in my ass. 

Uncle pulled out of my ass and we both went and took a shower together. We then went out in the back yard and laid down on a blanket and got some sun after an hour or so, we came back in the house and I asked uncle how much of his cock could auntie take when she sucked him off. Auntie only puts the head into her mouth and jerks me till I cum said Uncle .Let me give you a blow job Uncle I said. Uncle smiled at me and took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed, faced me and pulled his pants down and stepped out of them and stood there with his limp cock in front of my face. I’ve never seen such a large cock in the flaccid state. I reached up with my hand and put it around his warm soft cock. I then brought the head up to my mouth and licked the tip with my tongue.Uncl ’s cock jumped when I lick it. I then licked it from the head down to his pubic hair. Uncle ’s cock grew bigger as I licked and squeezed it and soon was sticking straight out wait here, I Want to measure it and I got up and went to the desk in the living room and got a plastic ruler and some string when I got back, I massaged Uncle’s cock to make it as stiff as possible and took the ruler and put at the base and read the number at its tip.You measure 9 inches uncle . Now I measured the diameter at its thickest part and that was 2 inches. Wow, uncle you have a monster cock with uncle smiling, I began to suck his cock and started to slide my mouth down his cock and with a couple of inches in my mouth, I was to the limit as to how much I was going to get in my mouth.

Uncle stepped back and his cock popped out of my mouth and he said lay on your back on the bed with your head over the edge and tilts your down toward the floor. I did what uncle asked and he got down on his knees and brought the tip of his penis to my open mouth and began to push into my mouth.It slid in over my tongue and when the tip got to my throat, I began to gag.Relax your mouth and throat, relax I tried and gag some more and then I got used to this penis push at my throat and began to relax and began to slip further in and down my throat. There, now let me fuck your throat and Uncle slowly and with a steady rhythm moved his penis in and out of my throat. “Oh God, you’re so tight. You’re hot throat is going to make me cum! A couple of more strokes and uncle reached down and held my head steady and groaned and I felt the familiar feeling of his penis expanding and uncle grunted as his penis pulsed in my throat. “I’m cuming you!” he moaned. Uncle then slowly withdrew is penis from my mouth when uncle shot his load down my throat, the only way I knew he came was feeling his penis pulsate I tasted nothing.

I was happy I got Uncle off but I told him I didn’t receive any pleasure. Uncle apologized that I didn’t get off and told me that he would use his mouth to give me an orgasm as I did to him. He laid me on the bed and spread my legs and lowered his head down to my pussy and began to lick and suck on my pussy lips. Sensations began to flow in my groin as uncle worked on my pussy as he licked He made his way up to my clit and sucked on it while placing all the fingers of his hand that he could up my throbbing pussy This sent the sensations to the next level as my orgasm was about to overtake me. A couple of more sucks on my clit and his fingers inside my pussy, I went over the edge as my whole body shook as the hardest orgasm I had that day took over me.I pushed my hips up into uncle’s face and squeezed his head with my legs as wave after wave flowed over me. After a couple of minutes I came down from my orgasm and released my uncle’s head and laid in an exhausted heap on the bed was that better? Uncle asked. I smiled and said yes. We both took showers and spent the rest of the days enjoying each other’s company.

Whole week we took lots of pictures in which I act like slut and Pooja's Dad told me about mine and Rohan night at his home.How he wanted to fuck me and was planning it for weeks.He asked me about Pooja that she also do such type of things with his boyfriend.I smiled and told she is better slut than me.I seen a sparkle in the eyes of Uncle. At last day one question from Uncle in front of Pooja , Sneha beti aate raha karo. Mera bhi mann laga rahega. (Sneha! Keeping coming here.)  Interesting fact I got very good marks in my last exam. When Rohan came from trip , I shared him my adventure detail with all those pictures. His comment .. "You Big Slut". Even your best friend's dad !!! Rohan told next time he will also join me with Pooja'dad.

After a week of fun with Pooja's Dad, again there was busy sessions in college and once or twice I got call from Pooja's Dad and had some hot chat with him and he was calling me to his house on weekends as he has planned something for me. He guaranteed it will be fun .Anyway Rohan was also busy and one weekend Pooja was out . I called uncle that I can come to his house but only for few hours . But uncle told that Aunty is at home so it will be difficult.It was hot afternoon. I went to Uncle home and knocked the door was wearing top and jeans . Some unknown person openthe door. I asked about Pooja. He called Pooja's dad. He was surprised as He was not expecting me. Aunty was also there and I talked to all of them. Suddenly Aunty has to go to market to bring something for dinner as new unknown person was there guest.I told Aunty I will take care of them. He can come in sometime.Pooja'sDad was smiling and winked at his friend whose name was Karim. Once Aunty left I told Uncle that I hav to change my clothes as it was hot in there. And I changed into white shirt and black skirt without any bra and panties and came to drawing room and sit with both old men

I was aware that I showed the cleavage of my breasts and occasionally when I uncrossed the legs, glimpses of my hairless pussy. They were constantly looking at me. Their looks were making me breathe faster in the excitement. I had to bite my lower lip to make sure my breathing was not too obvious. After a couple of minutes I casually undid a button on my shirt (My shirt had five buttons in the front at 3 cm gap). Karim Uncle was glancing at me and saw me doing it, and I smiled back at his startled look. I pretended that the weather was very hot and I had to do it. I was looking straight at him and I think he could just begin to see the curve of my breast now. He looked confused, did not know where to look, but he saw that I did not mind him staring. He shifted a bit in his seat to get a better view. Pooja's Dad was reading, but glanced up at this movement and saw me. He did not look down again. They both were looking at the cleavage of my breasts excitedly.

Then I started undoing the second button. Their breathing was getting heavy, and I could see them getting hard from the bulge it created. They boldly stared at the treasure of my breasts and swallowed hard. I was being excited too and wanted to show them more.I rested my elbow on the side of the chair so that my arms pressed on my breasts and made them bulge even more. I then smiled at them and let them know that I was aware of their stares. I then uncrossed my legs and placed both of my feet on the floor. Fresh air rushed in my pussy and I felt better. I started to stamp my feet in rhythm to some unknown music and attracted their attention. They realized what I had done and casually looked down at my knees. I followed their gaze and slowly spread my legs slightly.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The gate to look at my cunt was widening slowly and I saw eagerness in the eyes of the two older men. One of them had his hand on his hard on and was slowly pressing his cock. I shifted a little in my chair and then pushed my ass forward. This made my knees go up and my cunt was now in line with the eyes of the two men. They looked intently and must have seen my pussy and then my cunt. I scratched my knee and lifted it slightly up. Ohm God! That made my pussy open for them. I saw them getting excited and looking at my exposed cunt. I wanted to show them more! Therefore, I winked at Karim Uncle and got up and walked to the bathroom. I wanted him to follow me and I looked behind. Karim Uncle was coming behind me and I lost a beat! The bathroom area best suited to fulfill my fetish. I opened the bathroom door and went inside. 

I did not close the bolt but kept the door slightly open. Karim Uncle came there and looked around. He must have seen the half closed bathroom and eagerly walked near it. I looked through the crack of the door and saw him looking. I had to act fast! I removed my shirt slowly letting them see me do it. Slowly my breasts came into view. I removed the shirt and held my breasts in my palms, kneading them and rubbing them. He was really shocked to see this and his eyes bulged out! I slowly raised my breast to my mouth and tried to kiss the nipple. However, could not do it. Therefore, I started to rub my nipples between my thumb and forefinger and soon both my nipples were hard.

They stood proudly on the swelling of my breasts, sticking out about 1/2 inch. I moaned loudly and my body shook with excitement. I wanted the him to look and I wanted his cock to burst with thick white cum! I removed my skirt and stood naked inside the bathroom. It was risky and the risk was worth to be taken. I spread my legs and showed him my cunt. My cunt was neatly shaven and my clit stood hard and prominent. I opened my cunt lips with my fingers and began to rub a finger all along the slit. Now Karim Uncle came closer and whispered, “Hey! Can I come inside? I will give you a nice fuck.” “Yes! Please uncle! I am just waiting for that. However, can you call Pooja's Dad also as he has planned this encounter for me. He said yes and hurried in and I closed the door. The Pooja's Dad knocked it and I had to open it. I held it slightly open and heard him say, “what about me? Should I come inside too? Or should I just keep on watching?” “Uncle. Just come fast I am all yours today.” In addition, I closed the door as before. The Karim Uncle caught my breasts and kneaded them savagely. I knew he was in a very excited state. I allowed him to do that and asked him to suck my nipples. He gladly did that. I felt his mouth against my nipple and he sucked it in. He chewed it with his lips and then bit it slightly. This made me very hot and I put my hand on his crotch and undid the zipper. His 7-inch cock was out and smiling. Due to long excitement, his red cock head was all wet with pre-cum and I felt my hand slide on it easily. I looked at him and smiled. He went on to his knees and started to lick my cunt. Ohh that felt really nice. He was an expert cunt lapper and knew how to do it. His tongue rolled around my clit making me moan loudly. My ass jerked as his tongue moved all over my slit and finally he pushed his tongue in my cunt hole and started to tongue fuck me. Ohh God I was in heaven.

I wanted his cock. I wanted to take it in my cunt in my mouth and fuck it! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned and came! My cunt juice must have choked him. My legs trembled and I came and came! He licked all the juice from my cunt and fucked me for more than five minutes and then lost his patience. He urged me to make him cum. He got up and asked me to wrap my fist around his cock and jerk him off. I did that and he started to move his ass in rhythm to my fist. I must have jerked him for a few minutes and he came. His cock splashed and thick white cum shot out through it. Some landed on my hand and some on my belly. The feeling of the hot cum on my body was great. I rubbed the come all over my skin and left it there. Karim Uncle asked me to guide his dick in to my cunt and I did as his advice put his cock inside my cunt it entered easily as I was not a virgin and he started ramming his cock in and out of my cunt with the rhythm and made me lean on the wall of the bathroom and rammed me very hard after a few minutes he was about to cum and I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him dry and he went out thanking me for nice little show. 

I told him to send Pooja's Dad. The Uncle came in hurriedly and I could see that his cock was very hard. He did not bother to touch and asked me to masturbate with him. He took out his cock and began fisting it slowly. I bent my knees and pushed my hand to my pussy, watching him jerk off. He was looking at my fingers rubbing on my cunt. I pushed my long finger in my cunt hole and began finger fucking myself. It felt great while doing it with the man jerking off close to me I moaned obscene words and his fist moved faster. We continued rubbing our organs and looking at each other. Soon my body jerked and I came! My fingers were soaked wet. I took my fingers to his mouth and he licked them.This triggered his orgasm and his cock busted. Jets of cum splashed from his cock on to my belly and stomach. Rubbed that too on my body. He put his hand on my breast and started massaging it and he placed his lips on my lower lips and started sucking my lip and put his tongue inside my mouth and started exploring my mouth. I also responded for it after some time he held my hand and guided it to his cock and I held his cock in my hand and started jerking it and it suddenly became hard in my hand and I guided it to my cunt which was all ready wet and it slipped between my cunt walls and he started pushing it in and out and rammed me against the wall this time. I cummed first and I rested on his chest and then he was about to cum and I took it in my mouth and sucked all his cum and made him empty his pot in my mouth and he put his dick in his pant and went out satisfied. I finished putting on my clothes and then came out and sat on my chair, as if nothing had happened

Karim uncle told Pooja's dad you were talking about this treat only. He nodded. He told him to wait outside to look for Aunty and he took me to Pooja's room and closed the door. For next 1 hours my moaning was heard throughout the house.I was totally satisfied and by the time aunty was back I left but Pooja's dad told me he is not satisfied as he wanted to share me with Karim Uncle for whole day. I winked and told him any day.

And left for college with a smile and satisfaction.

Till now , I lost my virginity to 2 strangers in goa ,then had sex with Prof Mishra in his office and Public sex with Khan uncle in library.Rohan fucked me at Pooja's house.Pooja's dad and friend Karim Uncle enjoyed me for a week.
Total 6 old men and Rohan made me a slut who can't live without sex.After these experience my desire to sex increased a lot and wanted have a dick in me always.I started to finger me daily and used many things to cope with me sexual desires but I was unsatisfied ,always horny,requested Rohan a bunch of time but he made excuses.Like this a month went and time for summer vacation,everybody leaving for home. I was only person sad as I am going to be away from Rohan for next 1 month and also no any new adventure.

I was going home , so was wearing the Indian dress in the train to show how innocent and timid I am.
My journey from college was overnight journey and I didn't book the reservation and was expecting to get berth easily as it was not rush season and easily get sleeper reservation. I was right. I caught night train. I entered the coach with less crowd. It would have not been more than ten people inside. I sat in compartment where nobody was present.I was wearing saree today to show my parents that I am not that quite modern.Thought about changing once get inside the train. After some time a group of 5 people entered and came closer to me. Two sat near me and three opposite. They were all five oldies in age 50 and above.Slowly they started chatting and I also joined them. They were leaving train before my station which comes at midnight. They all were excited to see young sexy company at such a night time.I was also behaving naughty and I struck idea of getting openly nude or semi nude in public. This thought made me mad after continuous thinking.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I got up and went toilet and got “released”. While returning I saw another pair of oldies two compartments after mine. They were staring at me but didn’t have courage to talk to me. I came back and sat near window again. It was cold so I felt some cold near window. Seeing this, one of them asked me to shift. I got up and sat between two. Our discussions were also moving to modern and western culture, then TV and extra marital relations shown. Suddenly all of us realized that we are crossing our limits. There was silence for some time but I broke it and said that some fun or fantasy is must in life. Perhaps we were getting prepared for the event. One of them started talking about me. He admired my beauty, and then got information how young I am. To add some spice, I told them that I am 21 years. So their faces glittered. Person left to me shifted little closer to me. 

As I did not object, he got courage. He shifted further such that I had very less space to sit. One of them got more courage and came closer to me. He kissed my face and then without any hesitation put lips on me. He started kissing me frankly. I was a lone lady between the groups, so I did not resist. Rather I was interested in sex now. I am out of sex adventure for more than a month. Next person to me became bold now and started kissing my cheeks. Slowly all were getting hot. One oldie put hand on my chest and started caressing and then inserted hand from my pallu side on my breasts. He started caressing my left breast over saree pallu first then over blouse. He was trying to insert hand in blouse to get better access to breasts. Meanwhile he managed to catch one of my nipples. Slowly he started caressing and pinching it gently. I moaned in low voice.

While he struggled a bit, I decided to cooperate him. My hand went to left shoulder and removed the saree pin. But I pretended like nothing happened. I was wearing pink saree with matching blouse. After his few movements, saree pallu fell down and now they got view of my bulging beauty. The man started handling my left boob and then one hand from right side also started caressing and fondling over blouse. Now their movements were bolder. Slowly two hands entered my blouse and started touching and caressing two milk jugs. Their fingers struggled bit, but entered my bra and now started playing with my bare boobs. It was difficult to fondle boobs through blouse and bra. I was getting aroused. Now they started opening blouse hooks from front side. One… Two… Three… All hooks released. My boobs were exposed better way and felt two – two hands on each. Seeing me getting exposed all of them came closer to me and started to get their share out of me.

One was kissing me now passionately. He inserted his tongue inside me and started darting with my tongue. His saliva was mixing with mine. He was sliding his tongue on my teeth. I slowly bite his tongue which made him happier. One was caressing my hairs and kissing my cheeks and neck. This group was making me frenzy. I caught his hand and started kissing his palm and then fingers. I also kissed his middle finger and then took it in my mouth and sucked it like one may fuck to & fro. This was clear indication and signal to all. One hand started playing with my shoulders. He slowly removed my bra strap from shoulder and started kissing bare shoulder. Seeing this one removed other bra strap and slide fingers from shoulder to armpits and then below on chest. I felt two – three hands reaching my boobs and pressing them as possible but not enough successful. One of them pulled me towards him while other started caressing my back. He got my brassier hook and with one or two efforts he opened it. My pallu was already felt down. They asked me to lift both my arms and pulled my blouse and bra & I got rid of them. Now I was sitting semi nude in front of five people. It was already night and night lamp in train were bit dim. Also there were no hawkers hence it was safer to act. But all of us were beyond caring. Even though if some one gets to know about this entire erotic act in running train, what was going to happen?

It wasn’t illegal to fuck in train neither it was without my consent. So who cares? Both my boobs were now totally exposed and erect by all the acts done. My black nipples were erect and my aureole’s were darker now. Due to caressing, pressing and fondling, both boobs were heavier by now and ready for further action. Hands run after my big melons and started pressing and fondling. One or two bent down, put lips on nipples and started sucking. As all were oldies and experienced, they were not hurting me but I was enjoying their acts. One was kissing my bare shoulders, one caressing my back and stomach, one kissing and pressing boobs and two sucking breasts. Within few minutes all oldies kissed and caressed all my top body. They didn’t leave a single inch on top body where their lips lick and hands caresses. Shoulders, back, chest, arms, even armpits. Should I list lovely boobs? My boobs got special treatment. Everybody licked, kissed, sucked and fondled my nipples, areolas and boobs. All of them were gentle and enjoying bit by bit. Everybody exchanged positions such that all got everything from my top. There were five lips and ten hands handling me skillfully!

After some initial play, one of them asked me to sit on his lap. He whispered in my ears “You are just beautiful. You are very young and sexy.” 
These words felt me proud and happier. I followed him and without any fear and shy, sat on old stranger’s lap. That too in public place like running train and that too in topless position! Now they got better access to my body. The person on whose lap I sat stretched his hands from my arms and started feeling heaviness of my left boob. His right hand started caressing my thighs over saree. He also started caressing my hips sideways. His lips got busy kissing my bare back. While he was fondling left boob, one lip came closer to nipple and started sucking it. The man started pinching my tit and other started licking and sucking it. Sucking man also started caressing my stomach. Same time, one person bent down and started sucking right boob. He rolled his tongue on boob, and then licked the areola. Then he took my hard nipple in mouth and rolled tongue over it closing mouth. 

He did action like one chews and enjoys chocolate in closed mouth. His saliva was dipping on boobs. My hard nipple was softer now by his saliva and chewing action. He gently bites my nipple and I felt good currents flowing through boob. He was also caressing boob in circular way and scratched by nails gently. I started caressing his hairs and pressing his mouth on boob. I also pushed my boob further like feeding baby action and he started pushing his mouth and takes my boob in his mouth in and in. Did he want to completely fill his mouth by my whole of boob? Though he tried, only half of my large boob was inside his mouth. He was taking care that his teeth do not hurt my soft breasts. He was sucking my soft breasts as if sucking mangoes. His saliva was dropping on my boob, nipple & chest. But I didn’t object him. He was sucking skillfully. Both sucking men interchanged positions after some time. Now it was my left boob’s turn to get royal treatment. 

One of them also tried to push my saree little bit down to see my belly. It was difficult as my saree and petticoat were firmly worn. I helped him so as to get access to my deep belly. He smelled it, kissed it and then rolled his tongue inside belly. I felt hundreds of butterflies on my belly and stomach. I moaned loudly. It was just wonderful.While three of them were busy with my boobs, one was kissing my face. He kissed my sexy eyes, cheeks, face and finally soft lips. He kissed first my lower lip, then upper lip. He also put his lips across mine forming square of lips and then sucked my lips. It was really fun. He parted lips by finger and then his tongue was now inside me and playing with mine. He slowly bent my face little backwards and then pushed tongue deeper. He was actually fucking my mouth and throat with his tongue! His tongue reached deepest possible near my throat. 

His saliva was in my mouth and I started swallowing it. I was getting prepared to get whatever they offer to me. Meantime he got my hair band and he opened it. My hairs were free, now rolling on shoulders and back. Fifth person was busy with my feet! He gently sat between legs and lifted my left foot. He started kissing my foot, lick fingers, and then slowly move upwards, on my legs. My legs were firm, massive and hairless. He started licking them upwards. When he started licking upwards, he simply lifted saree & petticoat bit, enter his head inside and moved upwards. He kissed my knees and then little more up. He licked my left thigh and then right one. Without removing any of my below cloth, he entered my secret area. His head was covered by my saree only. Soon he reached my panty and started licking that area. With all the act, I was already wet inside panty. Add to that sweat that was due to heat we generated. No doubt, he was getting lot of smells there. Thus I was being used and attacked by five people in different way. I had adjusted myself in between legs of the person whose lap I sat earlier. Nobody was seeing anything but only my lovely body.While caressing my back and stomach, my satin saree was disturbed and started slipping from petticoat. While kissing me, back person put hand on saree front and then started undoing it. In few seconds my saree came out from front side. His hand felt difference in cloth as petticoat was cotton. He put both his hands on my waist and started playing. He was moving hand upward and downward on sides of my body. He kissed my neck. He also put his tongue inside left ear and I felt butterflies again. Same time down person put his hand on my left thigh and slowly he lifted part of saree and petticoat upwards. He started caressing my bare feet below saree. He started caressing my right feet and then inserted hand upward and placed on thigh. He started caressing right thigh. After some time, one put hand inside saree and got direct access to my panty which was already wet. All of them were caressing my below part in own fashion, own style, as they want. But I was enjoying the show.

So everybody wanted next action. Soon my saree was parted from me and then one pulled down my black petticoat string and it dropped from my waist. I got up and both clothes felt down. It was only my panty to cover me. Then we all regained our previous postures. All of them were caressing now all parts of my body and kissing and licking. Seeing me getting explored and naked they got mad. While one was licking and sucking my left boob, other joined him and started pressing it like crushing mango and juicing out it. Then he took my nipple in his fingers, crushed gently and put in his mouth. One sat in my legs, put my foot on his lap and started lingering leg and thigh. Two people were kissing my lips at same time, one my lower lip and other upper one.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Suddenly I felt a hand on my black panty, then one more; third … All of them were trying to caress my panty and pussy inside. I had butterflies printed on panty. Now they wanted those butterflies to escape and enjoy & fly high. One was rubbing continuously up and down, one in circular way, one was scratching with nails, and one inserted fingers sideways between panty and inner thighs which is sensual area… Even one inserted his middle finger inside such that his finger can fuck me through panty. At the same time, kissing and boob pressing was continued. With all these actions, I felt something happening in my inner hole. I was moaning. I already had few orgasms and felt another good orgasm. All my body was wet with their saliva. Now it was their turn rather turns! Unaware of what happened with me, they were continuing sucking and caressing. Now I had to decide something. I decided to offer them what any woman preserves; my “ijjat” or “lajja” or simply my pussy. 

Yes! I wanted this group of oldies to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Hardest possible. I got up and then started pushing my panty waistband down… First from waist up to thighs, then knees and then dropped it down. I had to stop their hands when they were coming in between panty and floor. They got to know what happened. Now I was theirs, totally theirs, totally naked with no cloths on my lovely body. Only some imitation jeweler and bindi… That’s all. Totally bare I was. In between these five men all lusting for my lovely figure and flesh.I was standing now. One of them came between my feet, spread my firm legs and then put hand on thigh. Slowly moving it towards pussy. When it reached there, he found clean shave there.He started licking thighs and then pussy. I was getting electric currents in my stomach, pussy and thighs. One more joined him and started licking below part of pussy. Two started caressing & licking each of my thighs, knees and feet. One went behind me and got one of my better assets, my hips. He started pressing them, feels its size, feels the smell of pussy and ass and then started licking actually my ass. All of them bent down and were busy with my assets. They were looking like those surrendered in front of me, my beauty and my jawani. Even they went below by legs, thighs, pussy and crossed it while licking up to my ass. They were also pressing and caressing my back, breasts with remaining hands. They all interchanged their positions and postures and enjoyed totally. They rubbed my clitoris, licked and sucked it, then parted my pussy lips and insert tongue inside.

Some even entered inside and inside and gave me lot of pleasure. Some licked my ass and some even my ass hole. All the smell there was mix of juices from my pussy, sweat and someone’s perfume. It was different environment there. In ecstasy I also started pressing my boobs and moaning. I also caressed their heads, hairs and touched facial regions.Now all of us sat and took some rest. It might be one & half hour or even more. But we were not caring time also. We had enough time in hand. Now I wanted to do some fantasy fulfillment. I got up and without knowing to anybody came out of compartment. At first glance the coach was empty. Then slowly I walked down totally nude, yes totally nude, and all the coach. I got some courage. There were only  3-4 people inside and seem all slept. I came back and joined the group. They all were excited and needed the “ACTION”. I went and sat one’s lap and started kissing him. He felt happy and then reacted kissing me in return passionately. He held my one breast in hand and hip in other and started pressing them urgently. I started moaning and sighed. All were watching this ecstasy act. I took his finger and inserted in pussy and signaled him to stroke. He understood and nicely finger fucked me. I felt good orgasm again. I kissed on his face, cheeks, lips and eyes. After some time I went to next one, then to next. I sat on everybody’s lap and asked them to do whatever I wanted. I also allowed all of them to do whatever they wanted. This gave them personal touch and might have satisfied their egos and manhood.

But what I was doing? Was I prostitute getting fun in public place? One asked me to spread my legs, rolled he on back on birth and then asked me to sit on him such that my pussy will be on his mouth. I sat facing him opposite. It was 69 position with woman on top. For this wild pose, I spread my pussy lips and lowered hip to adjust as required. Then he entered his tongue inside my pussy and started eating my pussy. He literally bites my pussy lips, licked and fucked. He was adjusting pussy opening as required by his hands. He was also pressing my breasts gently. As I orgasm, he got mouthful of juices inside his mouth and he sucked and licked it. One asked me to stand doggy style with hands resting on seat and hips upwards. He came between my legs from back side and licked pussy and then ass hole till he got his share of pussy juices. One laid me on floor, then raises my legs and put it on seat. With my legs up he started sucking my pussy. One simply sat on seat, pulled me towards him and sucked my pussy. He also hugged me tight, kisses my lips several times and then lingered his fingers on my belly. One asked me to seat relax and then bent down and sucked my pussy. All my body was arching for sex. All the body was hot and wet and required some quick relief.Now I opened zip of pant and pulled out one’s dick. It was medium size, and semi erect. I shake it, kiss it caress it and then took in my mouth. I rolled my tongue on it. I gave him good blow job. This made him excited and increased his dick size. I sat on lower birth and then rolled myself on it on back. I spread my legs and invited all of them. It was like suhaag raat with five husbands. I was made draupadi by them. To add some more spice I appealed they “Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please make me pregnant. Don’t worry;” These words made them frenzy and then all fucked me really hard and hard. That man came on me and after few efforts inserted dick in my pussy. 

My pussy was hot, wet but really tight like a newly wed girl. The man required lot of power to enter. He fucked me for more than five minutes. Meanwhile others started acting on me. My breasts were red by pressing, but they were not satisfied and caressed, kneaded and pressed them. Seeing live fucking action, their actions were fast and with more pressure. One opened my lips and started darting with lips and tongue. One caressed my legs even my feet fingers. One took my feet finger in hand separated them, then took finger next to thumb in mouth and licked it. Then thumb and other fingers also. These people didn’t left any place which was not handled. The person riding on me was getting lot of fun and both of us were moaning and whispering. He put his hands on my waist and started jerking faster. He couldn’t bear the fun further and then released his sperm inside me. It was jet of sperm not few drops! Oldies do have good stamina!Now second came on me and spread my legs. He also fucked for five minutes and released jets. Next person then next then next… All of them fucked me one by one. Then we rested for some time. I got up and started playing with one’s dick. I took it in hand, shake it, stroke it and then put in mouth. Slowly I started sucking his dick. His penny was erect and strong enough. He could bear it for while and then asked me to stop. He laid me down on floor and pushed his hard cock in single stroke.

He stroked for some time and then cummed inside me. One sat on me such that his dick was just above my mouth. I took his cock in hand and inserted it in my mouth and started stroking it. I felt little inconvenient so I asked him to wait and then took one hand bag below my head. Then we regained our pose. Meantime one spread my legs & rides on me. Two men were fucking me simultaneously; one in mouth and other in my pussy. I was lying down and enjoying good fuck. One laid down on birth and asked me to give blow job. While I bent down and started stroking his dick and inserted in mouth, one oldie came in from back. He inserted dick in doggy style. I gave heat treatment to person laid back while; other fellow caught my boobs from behind and started fondling them. Laid back person was caressing my hairs and pushing my head down to fuck my mouth deepest possible. One person stood up on seat and inserted his dick in my mouth. Same time one person stood on floor and managed to insert his cock from front side. I had to little bit turn my body and neck to accommodate their cocks all at a time. While doing so, one started kissing my neck, chest and stomach. I had to catch upper person’s cock to insert in my mouth and stroke. While one took my left hand, put on his manhood and stroked my hand up & down. I was masturbating one man; second’s dick in mouth, third put his cock in my cunt and fourth was playing with my boobs.Then one took me in his arms and we laid sideways on birth. He slowly inserted cock inside my cunt and then pushed it upwards. With one hand he was caressing my back and other hand was crushing my hips. We locked our lips together and started kissing.We fucked for more than two hours wildly. 

Some of them even repeatedly fucked me. As it was difficult to identify persons in dim light who fucked how many times, they all fucked me average thrice. We took rest for some time in between. They fucked me in different positions. Me on back and man on top, Sideways, Doggy style, even standing also. They fucked me in mouth also countless times. It was all sperm there, in my pussy, on thighs, on legs, in mouth (which I swallowed happily), on my chest & breasts, on hips, everywhere possible. The berth we enjoyed was also wet with semen. If man releases 5 ml of semen at time, then I got at least 75 ml in my pussy. Much more than required to make me pregnant. (I take pills and didn’t risked of pregnancy.) All of us needed some rest. It was 12 am around, four hours of wild sex with group. They all unzipped their pants, adjusted cloths. They thanked me, kissed me again.Before leaving i asked them to take my picture with them and they did it happily. They got down next station came.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I got my blouse and petticoat on me. Wiped out flowing semen on my body with petticoat. I simply wrapped saree loosely. I wanted to go toilet and went inside. When I was returning, I saw two men were awake. I remember that both were also oldies. I was greedy now and wanted some more fuck. I signaled one of them and walked back to my berth. The person I signaled came after two minutes. He was unsure what is on offer for him or not believing his luck. He sat next to me. I asked him to come closer. I was more bold and confident by now. I simply asked him will you like to enjoy with me. I took his hand in mine and slowly slid my fingers on it. I became prostitute now and wanted lot of sex. He was surprised but asked him why you want me to enjoy. I told him don’t worry. Let’s have fun. He asked me that what you want in return. I simply told him what you have, give it to me. I meant his body, his dick, his semen! Meantime the other person also came. I dropped my loose saree and sat between them. They started kissing me, fondle breasts and caress my body over cloths. I undid my blouse hooks and petticoat string and was again naked completely.They both massaged my breasts urgently. Their hands were harder and rougher. I pressed my lips on one’s lips and started kissing him. I wanted to French kiss him but he was not aware of that. I put my fingers on his lips, inserted inside and then my tongue followed fingers in. He was excited by this and kissed me passionately. Other man was busy with my lips below waist. He opened my pussy lips and slid his finger inside. He stroked to and fro and slowly increased speed. His other hand was below me on hips and started pressing them and crushing them with lot of pressure. My bums are firm, massive and heavy but in shapely figure. Now he turned to my face and started kissing my cheeks. I turned to him and started kissing his lips. Other person started sucking my breasts alternately and then fondles them. All these actions made me orgasm again.They were more urgent and in hurry. They slept me on berth and one of them rides on me. He slept in 69 position on me. He smelled my pussy, rubbed and caressed and then started sucking it. The other person was busy with my boobs and legs. I took his dick in my mouth and started licking and mouth fucking it. It was largest out of I handled till now. 

After some time he came on me with my legs wide spread to invite them. At first his dick was not able to enter due to its size. He asked me to hang down one of my leg through seat to open my pussy wider and facilitate him to enter. He then put his dick on my pussy door and then pushed in and upwards slowly. After few strokes his dick filled my pussy. His length was really good and making me happier. He was taking out his dick partially and re-enter thus giving pleasure of his full length. He fucked me for more than ten minutes and fired jets in my pussy. Now other person ride on me and fuck for some time. He asked me to raise my legs and put on his shoulder at one side and rest on birth side other way, thus raising my below part. He got better access to my deep pussy and went in and in. He also holds & crushed my breasts which were swinging and bulging with each stroke. He also cummed after prolonged fuck and fired more jets in me.Now one of them sat on seat facing me and asked me to suck his dick. I started masturbating and then mouth fucking him. The other man came from behind, stretched my pussy from behind, entered his dick inside and started fucking me. He also caught by lovely boobs from behind and started massaging them. I was getting double blow. Soon they exchanged positions and we regained. I had several orgasms till now and heading towards next one. One ejaculated in my mouth while other in my pussy. Both rested for while and then adjusted their cloths and went to their seats and slept after heavy work. I was alone now fucked by seven oldies in their 50s and 60s. I searched, adjusted my cloths and put all of them on my body. I was sucked and fucked for five hours. But I was still unsatisfied and waited for opportunity if any. After some time train halted at small station for long time. Meantime TC came to our coach. He asked me ticket and I show him it. He departed quickly but must have realized that something must have happened there. (May be because of sweat, sperm odors etc.).I called both oldies and had one more session with them till my home station came.I told them to take my picture with them as memory.And both did the same. Rohan will find my new slut once I reached college.

Before reaching my station , I cleaned myself and changed into the saree.My 54 year old driver was coming to receive me.He knew my berth number and he came directly to my berth.I was still trying to wrap the sari as he enter my compartment.Still my blouse was on the seat.My back was facing him.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Mohan Uncle(surprised): Sneha Beti ... Tum aise train main kya kar rahi ho.  (Sneha . Why are you like this in a train.)He has been in my family from last 20 years. He has never seen me like this. I was also not expecting him to come early. So in hurry I turn a little.

Sneha: Hi Mohan Uncle. Aap itne jaldi kaise. Main toh bas dress change kar rahi thi jaldi se. (You came so soon. I was just changing my cloth in hurry.)

I turned and he can see my one boob clearly. He was bit surprised and moved his head away from me. It turned me on.I smiled a little and thought about teasing him a little.

Sneha : Uncle meri blouse dena jo seat pe rakhi hai. (Uncle pass me the blouse kept on the seat)

I turned now towards him covering myself with saree.He was ogling me as if he has seen some damsel.

Sneha : Uncle jaldi blouse do na change karna hai mujhe .(Uncle give me the   blouse fast .Need to change)

Mohan Uncle : Sneha Beti yeh lo, Jaldi ready ho jao.Malik wait kar rahe subah se. (Sneha. Take this ..passed the blouse . get ready fast.Sir is waiting for you.)

He was staring directly to my breast.I smiled and told him.

Sneha : Uncle aap 2 min turn ho jao . mujhe change karna.(Uncle please turn other side for 2 minutes I will change.)

He looked a bit sad but he has to follow this. I was like a daughter to him.In 5 minutes I was ready to go back to home and came out of station in the car

In the car there was silence,I was too tired with whole night of sex with 7 old men.I napped for few minutes and suddenly I opened my eyes. Mohan uncle was ogling me in the mirror.I thought about some conversation.

Sneha : Uncle aapke ghar pe sab kaise hain ? (Uncle how are everybody at your home ?)

Mohan Uncle : Betiya sab log thik hain.Sab bache ab bahar rahte. Bas ghar main dono buddhe rahte. (Everybody is fine. All kids are outside. Only we old couple at home.)

Sneha : Aunty kaisi hain ? (How is Aunty ?)

Mohan Uncle : Bas chal nahi sakti.kamar main lakwa ho gaya.Betiya yeh sab toh laga rahta. Tumhari padhai kaisi chal rahi. Kafi badi ho gayi ho . (She can't walk. She has paralysis below waist.Leave it we are old people.How is your study. you have grown a lot.)

He was staring at my breast continuously.I was liking this and wanted to tease a bit in car.

Sneha :Uncle aapne jo train main dekha woh ghar pe na batana.(Uncle don't tell anyone about my train act.)

Mohan Uncle :Betiya tum change kyun kar rahi thi. woh bhi train main publically.koi dekh leta.(Why you were hanging in train publically.Somebody may have seen everything.)

Sneha: Uncle restroom main koi tha. Mujhe jaldi thi.Maine socha chalti train main hange kar leti hun. Magar train jaldi aa gayi.(Uncle restroom was occupied so thought about changing in running train. Just it reached early.)

Mohan Uncle : mai nahi bataunga malik ko kuch bhi. bas dubara mat karna.(I will tell you father anythimg about this. don't do it again.)

Sneha : Thank you Uncle.

I made a sad face.

Mohan Uncle : Kya hua betiya koi pareshani.(What happen . any problem)

Sneha : uncle sari thik se nahi set huyi hai. Blouse bhi tight ho rahi.Abhi 2-3 ghante lagega ghar jane main .(Uncle sari is not proper and blouse is too tight. Still 2-3 hours more to travel)

Mohan Uncle : Ek kaam karo tum peeche thik kar lo . Main drive karte rahunga.(Why don't you adjust in the back seat. I will keep on driving.)

Uncle is very clever. He want to watch me change. I smiled .

Sneha : Uncle mai change kar leti hun. thoda dheere drive karna (Uncle I am changing. you drive slow)

I removed my sari pallu. And started to open the knots of blouse slowly.So that he can stare my big breasts.

And open my blouse totally and kept it on the car seat. Uncle was staring in the rear view mirror.

Then I started opening my saree slowly. Uncle was getting restless.He was driving very slow.He was trying his best to see my assets but I was hiding it using the sari.

Sneha : Uncle mai thoda let jati hun. train main thaq gayi thi.(Uncle I am sleeping for sometime. Got tired in train)

I stretch myself in the back seat of the car.But hiding everything inside the sari.He was peeking.

I was enjoying the tease and finally suddenly I looked straight into the mirror. Uncle seen this was surprised.He started looking at front again.

Mohan Uncle : Sneha Beti . Change kar liya kya. Aage ek dhaba aayega . wahan kuch chai . (Have you changed it properly. There is a dhaba in few minutes for snacks.)

Sneha : Nahi Uncle. Mujhe direct ghar le chalo.(No uncle lets go home directly.)

After this I was just wrapped in sari with blouse on my car seat. Mohan Uncle was peeking.I wanted to tease him a bit .But planning to tease only as he was practically a family member.

Mohan Uncle : Sneha Beti !! Yeh tum aise kyun baithi ho . Jaldi se change kar lo. Koi dekh lega toh bahut badnaami hogi. (Sneha ! Change the cloth. If somebody seen you like this,wrong rumours will start.)

Sneha: Kyun uncle. Kya burai hai mere dress main.Aajkal ki heroine toh aise sari toh pehnati hai.Movie main toh dekhe hoge.(Why Uncle ? Is anything wrong in my dress. This is latest fashion even actress wear this in movies.)

Mohan Uncle : Haan Beti magar yeh chota sehar hai. Log badnaam kar denge.Blouse toh hona chaiye na sari k saath. (You are right but this is small town.People will talk. At least wear the blouse with sari)

Sneha: Uncle aise thik nahi lag rahi kya ? (Uncle! Am I not looking good in this ?)

Mohan Uncle : Beti bahut sundar ho gaye ho.Aur bade bhi ho gaye ho(He was staring at my breast.) (You are looking very beautiful. And also you havr grown big)

Sneha : I smiled a little. Uncle ab main bachi nahi hun.Mujhe bhi sab pata.(Uncle I am no longer kid. I know what are you talking.)

Mohan Uncle : Kya pata hai tumhe (What you know)

Sneha : Yahi kya bade ho gaye hain.Jab se aayi hun aapki nazar wahi hai.(What has grown. You are staring at those whole time.)

Mohan Uncle: mai samajha nahi Beti. aur 2 ghante phir ghar. Ush se pehle ready ho jana. Malik warna gussa honge. (I dont understand.Better be ready before you reach home.You father will be angry if you dressed like this.)

I just smiled and moved the sari away from my breast and just slide a bit on car seat.

Mohan Uncle viewed me. He was surprised and smiling also.He understood that I am no longer a kid.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I wanted to tease him a bit more. So I did something that totally throw Uncle.I seat with my leg folded and sari removed covering about nothing

The car stopped for few minutes and Uncle just stared at me.Nobody was talking.Then I started chatting.

Sneha: What happen Uncle !! why stopped the car ?

Mohan Uncle: Sneha Betiya ! Bina sari ki bahut achhi lag rahi ho. Lagta hai college main bahut kuch shikh liye ho. (Sneha! You are looking great without sari.I think you learned a lot in college)

Sneha : Maine smile kiya. Bahut uncle.Poori training mili hai.(With a smile. I learned a lot.I have proper training.)

Mohan Uncle : Bahut achha betiya. Mujhe bhi batao kya kya pata hai tumko.(Very Good ! Tell me also what you have learned)

Sneha: Yahan Uncle beech highway pe. (Here , on the highway ?)

Mohan Uncle then started the car took it to near by place. It was away from road. He came out of driver seat and open the back door.

Mohan Uncle:Sneha Beti ! Bahar aa jao. Thoda pass dekh lu tumhe.(SneHa ! Come outside. Let me see you. )

Sneha : Aisa bahar kaise aa sakti.(How I can come outside dressed in nothing)

Mohan Uncle : Koi nahi hai aass pass (Nobody come to this area)

I came out of the car.And stand with sari covering my body.

Sneha : Uncle bahar kafi thand hai. Andar hi rahne do.(Uncle it is cold outside .Let me be inside)

Mohan Uncle : Ruko beti . (Wait)

He came near me and put the sari over my head. 

Mohan Uncle : Ab thik lag rahi ho . Ekdum dulhan ki tarah.(Now you are looking great. Just like a bride)

Sneha : Magar dulha kahan hai.(Where is the groom)

Mohan Uncle : car k andar chalo. Aaj dulha bhi mil jayega aur suhaagraat bhi ho jayegi.(Lets go inside the car. Today you will get groom as well as suhaagraat)

I shown some shyness the way he was speaking.And went inside the car .

Once inside the car. He also joined me at the back seat and start to pull the sari and took the blouse and peticoat, threw them outside the car and closed the door.I was totally nude with a 50+ old driver uncle.    

Mohan Uncle : Start kare. Jab se aayi hai , mujhe tadapa rahi ho.(Should I start. You are teasing me from the train only)

Without waiting for my reply. He pushed me on the seat and came over me and started kissing my face and sucking my tits. He was in hurry and fast.Meanwhile he was opening his pants and pushed my leg apart. Everything was happening in such hurry , I was not getting time to react.Looks like he was getting a woman after long time.

I can feel a big dick near my cunt. He moved and tip touched the mouth of vagina. And with one strong push, he was inside .

Sneha: Aaaahhhhhh !  Uncle dheere . Itna fast kyun ho.(Uncle slowly. Why in such hurry)

He was not listening to me . He was pushing his dick at fast pace. I started to enjoy this and was moaning slowly.With each thrust I was also moving my hip up.

Mohan Uncle : Beti tujhe lagta hai bahut experience. Poora sath de rahi ho.(You looks exprience.you are enjoying along with me.)

He was out of breathe but there was no change in speed. 

Sneha : Bataya tha na. Bahut kuch pata hai. Aaaaaaahhhh.. !(Told you na. I know everything.)

He keep on thrusting for next 10 minutes. I was impressed by his stamina, even at this age he was not slowing down.

Mohan Uncle : Beti kahan karu with a smile (Where should I cum)

Sneha : Dulha toh Dulhan k andar hi karta.(groom cum inside the bride )

He pushed for 5-6 times and Started to cum inside me. And later stayed on me for few minutes.

Mohan Uncle : Betiya ! AAj kitne dino baad choot mili mujhe. Tu toh bahut tight hai.Maza aa gaya. Ab jaldi se ready ho jao malik wait kar rahe honge.(Sneha! I got a vagina to fuck fter long time.Yours is very tight.Enjoyed a lot. Lets go now. Your Dad must be waiting for us.)

He went outside and gave me all the clothes. I dressed myself .

Sneha : Uncle yeh sab bas apne beech . Kahi bolte na rahna. (Uncle this is our secret)

Mohan Uncle : Beti kahi muh khola toh Malik marwa denge. Bas tum bhi na batana kisi ko. garib aadmi hun.(Sneha ! dont tell any body about this. You Dad will kill me . I am poor man.)
He started driving and we reached home in an hour.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Once i reached home , was happy to meet my family after many months.My family consist of 6 persons including me.

My Father : Anil , 52 years old , Heathy and businessman
My Mother: Priya, 49 years old, beautiful and better shape considering her age,Housewife
Elder Brother: Abhishek, 23 years old, tall and heathy
Younger Brother: Abhinav,19 years old, tall ,handsome and great physique
Younger sister: Sunita, 18 years old, Like me great curves but too innocent
me : Sneha,21 years old, 34-27,34 figure,Modern dressing sense and rest is known.

First few days was happy and engaged in family work. Enjoying talking to everybody and eating home food.This way 2 weeks passed.I used to sleep with my sister and my bothers share a room. These 2 rooms were on 1 st floor.My parents stays on ground floor.There was 1 room at ground floor for servant(Shankar, 57 years old).

My family is modern so can wear any type of dress in home. So normally I used to wear short and top at home.After 2 weeks my horiness increased and wanted a dick inside me. Used to call and text Rohan and told him about my condition.Rohan told me find a dick there .You are so sexy and there are many men around you,take help of anybody .You are good in seducing also.I smiled and started to think about the same.Finally I decided to go for Shankar Chacha,he is in this family from last 15 years .I used to play with him when I was kid.

Shankar Uncle a 57 years old widow, wife died 10 years back.My mother mom has to go take care of her mother and she took Sunita with her.I told them you can go ,I will take care .Now I was alone at home . Started thinking about how to seduce Shankar. I started wearing top and short but without any innerwear. My brothers and father left for business in the morning and will come back by evening or night.Whole day I used to be alone with Shankar hot.When I was alone in home I was always tried to tease him showing my assets and it made me hot.

Once I was reading some paper. He had some kitchen work. From the sofa where I was sitting I seen that Shankar was noticing me. Mean while I wanted to cut my nails and pass some time .So asked him a nail cutter. After some time completion f his works in kitchen room Shankar went inside of his servant room and changed his dress to a small lungi and banyan so that he can comfortably do his cleaning floors without getting dirty. After finishing off with my hand nails I bent down to cut nails in my foot. Initially I did not realize that I was exposing my big boobs.

I was wearing a V neck top without bra and short. My cleavage was visible and it was hanging right before Shankar who was that time cleaning the floor .I was checking if he is watching me and to my anticipation he was cleaning the floor but looking at my boobs as he was doing that job. This excited me; as usual I started enjoying the attention of a man. He lifted his lungi quite up, just above his lungi and sat down with his knees bent exposing 3/4th of his thighs to me. By this time I was done with my nail cutting. He came to me and said “Sneha Betiya if you are done with nail cutting let me clean this up. I said ok. He was in between looking at my boobs, my waist, stomach; I was stretching myself on the sofa as if yawning to expose my stomach area.

I was wearing the short like 2 inches below the navel and my navel is a deep one. To my shock I saw Shankar rubbing or scratching his cock for 2 seconds looking right on my stomach and navel. Then he suddenly went down to clean. I thought now I should tease him more. I lifted my one leg and said I should be shaping my nails as well and started rubbing my foot nails with the nail cutter.In that process I intentionally spread my legs to do some stretch and shown him V of short and was pantyless. Shankar did bend down took a small piece of paper and said madam – you continue cleaning your nails I will hold the paper below your foot so that I don’t have to clean the floor again.Saying that he came and sat right below me, in between my legs and was continuously staring at my legs and trying to peep inside the thighs to see my pussy.

I was getting really horny and at the same time nervous. I thought let me do this for some time for poor Shankar – he must be starving of sex for a long time. I decided to show him more so I streched more and my thighs now both my milky white well shaped thighs were shining before Shankar and his mouth was watering and his eyes were wide open. I told him to bring me some water.He brought a long glass of water for me immediately. He was standing right in front of me and I was sitting on the sofa. Still cleaning my nails and exposing my body to him. While taking the glass of water from I intentionally let it slip on me and the entire water fell on my stomach and thighs. He got scared and said sorry mam. I told him to get me a towel.
He wasted no time and went to get the towel. I stood up and lifted my top slightly as water was dripping from my inside of thighs. Shankar got a nice towel and I told him in a hurry “…jaldi…wipe …before my short gets wet”. He was very happy to hear that and started wiping on my stomach, navel and went down and started rubbing on my thighs.Hesitatingly I spread my legs to give him more space and he slightly started moving the towel with his hands little more up on my thighs and once or twice he touched my pussy from outside my short in the process. It was giving me electric shocks of pleasure in my body and I was like let me open my short and keep my pussy on his mouth. But I controlled myself.He was also quite tensed and I know his heart was beating faster and faster. I told him enough he got up and I saw his lungi was protruding forward because of his huge long cock looks like he removed his underwear in the gap time. I was getting very horny by this time.I thought it is enough for today and said him to go his room as today all works has been completed.Already shown him enough.

Nest day he was doing household works.It was about 10.30AM. My father and brothers had already gone to shop.I was just coming from bath room. He was wearing a white pajama and shirt. After entering my house, I told him that “I will go change my dress and then I tell what work he need to cook”. I intentionally kept my bed room open and started removing my wet cloths. Shankar was sitting in the hall faraway but he can see me very well.He was rubbing on his lung watching me undress. I acted like I am not seeing him but I could see him through a side mirror from the bed room wardrobe. I changed my wet cloths, then took my nighty without a bra and panty came out of the bed room. 

Suddenly he adjusted his pajama and crossed his legs so that he can hide is erect huge Lund.I was asked “what happen Shankar?” he said “nothing Sneha Betiya just feeling cold because of the rain. I told him I will prepare some tea for you and after tea you may start with your works. I went into the kitchen and kept the tea powder really up in the kitchen cupboard. Called Shankar, I told him I need to get the tea powder which is kept really above. So hold the kitchen table so that I can climb. Shankar said “I will help you Sneha Betiya let me climb up”. I said no just hold the table so that I don’t fall off.
I intentionally lifted my nighty showing him my legs and kept one on the table and in the process of reaching out the tea powder dubba I raised the other leg and kept right across Shankar’s face and on the window grill of kitchen so that I get more height to reach out. In that process my nighty lifted even more and I was like standing with one leg down on the table and other leg lifted up and in between Shankar standing and holding the table for the balance.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I saw Shankar going down and saying “Sneha Betiya let me hold the legs of the table so that they stand firm”. I know why he went down. He wanted to see my pussy. I was happy to show it. That’s why I had removed my panty. Now I lifted my nighty so much that Shankar was right under my nighty directly seeing my pussy. After sometime I was looking down.Shankar was no were to be seen but he was inside my nighty as my skirt has moved above his head covering half of his head.I was wondering what he was doing there. Is he trying to touch my legs or reach out to my cherry and eat it? I was getting hotter and wet. I think he was afraid to make a move. So I told I got the dubba then he suddenly got out of my nighty and I told him to help me get down. I was holding his shoulder and told him to hold me around.In that process I had managed to press my big boobs on his face and slide down his face rubbing the entire boobs on his face and he was also keeping one of his hands on butt and pressing it hard and the other hand was touching my left boob like he was holding me.

I thought I was going to cum right there. He said Sneha Betiya you grown big ad you smell really nice. I asked him where u smelling me. “When you told me holds the table”. He gave a big grin and went to the hall.

By this time I unhooked the nighty top 2 buttons showing him good amount of boobs and I was not wearing bra so my hard nipples were already visible from outside. Shankar was getting hotter. I was afraid if he would start banging me sometime. While handing the tea cup to his hand intentionally made it fall on his lap and the tea left inside the cup fell on his pajama. I told him to stay there and brought a towel dipped in water and started wiping it off from his thighs. He was saying no Betiya its ok.In the process I started wiping on his huge cock which was already lying like a big snake on left thighs waiting for my touch. It started growing and as it started growing. Shankar went silent and let me do it. I started rubbing the towel right on the Lund and told him “Shankar your rod is super”. He was smiling at me and said “it is waiting to go inside your beautiful smooth hole betiya since long”.
I was shocked to hear his direct words but it excited me. I asked him” what you want to do with me more?”. “When I am seeing your boobs everyday, it are huge I think of squeezing it when I get chance but I am scared betiya.” I smiled at his reply.

It was almost 4pm by then I told him to leave as my father and brothers can come at any time or some friends may come. He was disappointed. I told him you will come tomorrow and before coming you buy some condoms and keep. He asked why Sneha Betiya He replied ok madam. I thought “I should see his prick today and then decide whether I would be fucked by him or not”. So I said him “I think you are not been sexually satisfied as your wife died 10 years back.”He relied “yes betiya see this”. He took his huge 8 inches black rod and showed me.It had like 2 huge balls hanging on both sides. I was stunned in excitement. “How can miss this cock now”. I decided I will fuck this man today. I went inside my bed room and searched for condom and got one luckily in my father room. And kept it with me. Shankar was standing nude in front of me and stroking his pool, Lund to seduce me. I lifted my nighty and started massaging my cunt in front of him to arouse him. He started walking holding his cock in hand towards me and I was moving away to tease him more.He said “betiya I have not fucked anybody in last 10 years. My prick is throbbing to enter in a cunt.Please give me a chance betiya today I will be your slave whole life” I was moving away and finally I settled on the dinning table and kept my 2 legs on top of the chair and was sitting in front of him with 2 legs opened showing him the full pussy and was rubbing them to make it more wet he came straight and kept his hard rock pool right at the tip of my clit and started rubbing it.I started moaning Shankar please fuck me he pushed his dick inside me it was paining in the starting but after it entered completely I was flying with pleasure. He started pushing his cock deep inside and his goat balls were hitting my ass cheeks lap lap chap chap chap he increased his speed. He climbed up the chairs and started pushing his full Lund from a top position and my legs were on his shoulders. He was moaning, groaning like a lion. I was scared if some neighbor would hear but more than that I was enjoying it.

He did not yet even open my nighty and suck my breasts. In between he was massaging my breasts and finally removed my nighty and started licking my nipples and sucking. I really forgot about the condom. I told him to remove and put the condom. Condom was only going half the way but still better. Then he took me in his arms and made me bend on the sofa and starting fucking like dog opening by buttocks. I was moaning in pleasure. I had already cummed twice but he was still going strong.He lifted both my legs with his legs and I was holding on to the sofa. My entire body was on air and my legs in his hands and his Lund hitting my cervix and all the g spots inside. Giving me repeated orgasms finally I gave 3 big shots and loaded all his cum inside the condom. I removed the condom and it was half filled with his thick cum. By that time it was 7 so told him to go now he was also tired so took some water and make decorated the room properly .Shankar went to kitchen to cook.

I went to my room and told Rohan about he experience.He told me you are real slut now,fucked your old servant in your own house.Also becoming more daring.

After that day Shankar fucked me 2 days more but on third day my younger brother stopped going to shop.He wanted to give me company.But in real he went out with his friends to watch movie.Shankar had to go to shop in place of him and I was all alone and decided to clean my room. I started cleaning my room and thought of helping my little brother too by cleaning his. I just crept through his table drawers. I found a large cover and looked into it. What I found was interesting. He had a hell collection of photographs relating to sex and of sexy gals. There were a couple of story books and cds too. I sat down to read them which made me really horny. He even had a few photos of mine which on close viewing shot a bit of my cleavage or a part of my tits. I just fingered myself to a couple of orgasms then and there. 

Now only I realized how big my little boy is.I searched more and found out a couple of my missing bra’s which definitely had the smell of semen (I was already experienced in them). I decided to make the play going a little. I knew that Abhi would be back before lunch, I took a neat bath and changed into my tightest blouse and skirt and tied my hair behind my head into a bun. When he came back I pretended that I had just come out of my bath. He was looking on me head to toe in that dress. I stood in a seductive way and asked him whether I could arrange the meals for him. He agreed out of spell. I remained in the dress not caring to cover my tummy or my blouse clad tits and arranged his meals. His eyes were all over my body while I was doing all that. I bent in front of him for a handful of times to serve him and to show him my cleavage. He wasn’t talking at all. He would not give me eye contact but I knew his eyes were all over me. I could see him squeeze his cock a few times in between the meals. I even managed to rub my tits in his shoulders a couple of times unknowingly. I was sure he would rush to masturbate after his meals. I cleared the table and he soon went to his room. I had manipulated his door lock that he might not close it properly in a hurry.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Soon I was at his half closed door viewing him playing with his cock onto my photo. I just stayed there until he was very close and then pushed opened the door. He was startled. He tried to cover up himself “What the hell is u doing Abhi???” “Ohh…. I’m sorry didi…. I’m really sorry” I snatched the photos from him “So this is what my little brother is up to… eh???” I pushed him onto his bed. He started crying “Ohhhh plss didii…. Plsss don’t tell our parents… I just couldn’t control myself… u knows….”I felt sad for him “Poor boy…. Relax babaa.. What made u go out of control…””it’s…. Ehh….. Didii… u knows….” He was still crying sitting on the bed. I just took his face in my hands and pressed it to my tummy as if to console him….” It’s ok baba….

I can understand. Didi has seen even more things…. U don’t have to worry of all that.” His face on my navel was really tickling me. But I have decided not to make things go too far. He got back in control and begged me not to tell to our parents. I said “Ok but for one condition”. “Tell me didi I will do anything for u”. “Abhi beta…. Just continue what u was doing …. I just want to watch my brother and see that he has become really big”. He got embarrassed. I coaxed him and threatened him that if he didn’t do it I would tell to our parents. His at last agreed and uncovered his short. But it was still limp. He started masturbating it but looking away from me and his cock was not rising. “Whats the problem Abhi”. Sorry didi…. It’s difficult with u sitting near me”.

I turned his face and kissed on his lips fully for a full minute. Then disengaged and asked “Is it doing any good” I could see his cock arising. He slowly took it in his hand and started jacking himself looking into my eyes. I just pressed my tits to his shoulders. I bit my lower lip and put my hand over his and started helping him masturbate himself. He moved to me and pressed his lips to mine. We were taken in that long kiss and I kept stroking his cock. He soon cramped his body and came on my fingers. I didn’t utter a word. Just wiped that hand on my blouse making my nipples wet and went away. He soon came from behind and embrace me squeezing my tits. I said “Enough baba… u r my brother …. We shouldn’t go further”. He was sad and left me. “Didi…. I showed u mine… Now u shows me 

yours….” I was too horny to think of something else. I just stood there and raised my skirt to my waist. I took his hand and pressed it to my clit. “Finger me Abhi…. Make didi feel happy….”I closed my eyes. He pressed my body to his and started nibbling at my ears and neck while his fingers were playing with my pussy. I soon started coming on his fingers again and again. After it was over I pushed him away and went to my bed. He too came to me and laid near me. I embraced him and we slept for what seemed like ages…. That was the break of the ice…….
In the evening dad rang up to tell that they won’t be back for the day. I couldn’t respond properly because Abhi was between my legs with his tongue deep in my pussy…. He made my pussy creaming throughout but I didn’t let him fuck me. He got obsessed with eating my pussy. And I jacked him off 2 times and then sucked him another couple of times. That was just the beginning. I loved teasing him. I would change my dress in front of him and not let him even touch me. I would rub my tits every now and then over his face and not let him hold them. I would give him a couple of strokes but not let him do the rest. And Abhi became a very obedient boy that he was ever willing to be between my legs with his tongue deep down my pussy whenever I wanted.

One morning once my father ,older brother and Shankar left .Abhinav was still sleeping in his room.I took bath change into tube top and short(my favorite dress)today I was horny for dick wanted 1 inside me. When he woke up ,I noticed my brother constantly glancing at me. I exposed my navel more, and this started to disturb him. I asked him what happened. He said nothing both of us had lunch. After that he just went and lay on his bed for a nap. I too went and lay near him. He had not slept. When I laid, I moved  further near so as to show my  exposed navel.

I pretended to be fast asleep. But my eyes weren’t totally closed, so I could see a vague image of everything. Abhinav was staring at me. After sometime, he kept his hand on my hand and the waved in front of my face to ensure that I was asleep. I acted so well to convince him that I was asleep. He placed his hand right on my belly and touched my navel. He roamed his hands there and then slowly moved up to my top. He placed his hand on my right boob.

I was enjoying this. But soon he took his hand away. I did not like that. I just turned around and adjusted as if I was in deep sleep. And in that motion, I moved my top bit up showing cleavage and navel. I was sure this aroused my brother. He placed his hand right on my cleavage. He grabbed my boob and tried to press it. He was sweating. I felt that he was afraid. I moved a bit.

He removed his hand and sleep straight. I opened my eyes and said what were you doing. He said “what? Nothing I couldn’t control you were touching my boobs I said. He said, “Sneha didi, I am sorry. I won’t repeat without asking you

I said: How come you alone can explore and enjoy? Why not me? Saying this I grabbed his cock over his pants. He has hard on. He was about to say something. I did not allow him to speak. I went and locked his lips with mine. He was terrified. I pressed his cock, and suddenly started to get mad and started to respond to the kiss. We kissed passionately. We hugged each other and then I removed his t-shirt.

Come on Abhi. I’m all yours now! I said. He quickly squeezed my boobs over the top. I left out a soft moan. He was roaming his arms all over me. I remove my tube top for him to reveal my black bra. He started to lick over my bra. Then he started to play with my navel. I know he loved my deep navel. He licked it. Then he went and removed my short too. I removed his pants too.

We hugged each other. Then he removed my bra. He was staring at my boobs. He took it in his mouth and started to suck it, while he was squeezing the other. I was moaning. I lowered my hands and ran my hand over his cock. I wanted to see it. I removed his underwear and his elegant cock sprang out. He had shaved it before, and short hair was growing. I observed it with my hands.

Now it was Abhi’s turn. He removed my panty to expose my pussy. I had not shaved it. So there was hair on it. He started to lick my cunt. Ohhhhhh it felt great. I started to moan. After a while, I had my first orgasm today. My whole body trembled. After taking a short pause, I started to concentrate on his cock. He asked me, “Sneha didi, will you lick it for me? I hesitated for a while and the licked the tip of his cock. It was salty. I liked it. I licked the cockhead. I was starting to enjoy. Slowly I took the length in.  After a while he came in mouth. I tried to spit it out. But i liked the taste. So I swallowed it.

Then we were going to fuck. Abhi tried to insert his cock into my pussy. I helped him. But couldn’t. So he went to the kitchen and came back with bottle of oil. He applied some on his cock and in my pussy too. Then we tried to insert. Now half of the length went in. He tried to push. But it pained. We paused for a while. Slowly he pushed further, and last it went in by his powerful stroke. I screamed and moaned,We stayed still for some time, he started to give slight movements.Finally with a big thrust his whole dick was inside me.. He tried to gain speed. I was in 7th heaven. After some time, he shivered and I felt his warm cum inside my pussy. Soon I had my second orgasm. Both of us were tired. Abhi pulled out his cock. Then we went cleaned both of us. We kissed each other
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
My vacation was going great. I thought it will be boring without Rohan but Shankar and younger brother Abhinav have made my vacation hot and dirty.I was enjoying with them whenever got time. But my older brother Abhishek started to behave bit strange. He used to talk to me a lot but he was ignoring me and try to keep distance from me.I was confused due to this nature of his.He used to try to be alone in his room.Abhinav started to sleep in my room as my mother and sister were out.He was my slave and made him do whatever I want.The adventure which start with my lust for Rohan has now converted in incest between my younger brother.

I started observing Abhishek. The next night I saw that Abhishek has gone to his room without watching TV. And I became curious why he did so. Then I went to Abhishek’s room and slowly opened the door and started peeping inside. I found Abhishek masturbating his jumbo-sized cock. I kept on seeing him. I don’t know what makes me to stop there.He was watching some video on internet. Next day I check his computer and found few porn videos.One folder was named by Sneha in that.Inside that there was 2 videos. In one a young girl was fucked by two old guys . And in other a old man with circumcised dick was fucking the same girl but face was not clear.Looks like some MMS.But why my name on that folder .I look the video properly,oh! my God! that was my video of Goa and Khan Uncle.What Rohan has done .I called him and asked about that.He told that don't worry ,no one can identify you.My face is blurred everywhere.I was angry but can't do much.So I asked about the sites and he shared with me.I visited that site and seen thousands of hits on my videos and dirty comments of people.I felt hot and horny .

Next night I again observed my older brother,he was masturbating by looking at my video. There were lots of thoughts in my mind  . There is something happening with my body chemistry. My BP and also my erotic desire aroused a lot after seeing Abhishek’s huge dick. Suddenly I felt my heartbeats irregular and I tighten up my thighs, while looking at his gigantic dick. I become imbalance and try to gain the balance but my bangles rang and Abhishek stood up while seeing at me.

Then he slowly stepping towards me and came close to me. Now he can easily judge my condition and he whispered me come inside Sneha and soon he placed his arm around my waist and pushed me inside. I hesitatingly walked inside while looking at my feet with shyness. Bhaiya then bolted the door and smilingly he slapped my ass. I asked him what are you watching .He told found a couple of video online.This girl looks exactly like me physique wise. I became angry , how you can watch such video and masturbate by thinking about your own sister.He told that what to shame. You have great and sexy body.You wear such sexy clothes in home,anybody can see you cleavage and these sexy thighs in short. I have seen even dad looking at those big boobs.

I was shocked.Before I could say anything.He hugged me and started kissing my neck, face and lips and his hands are on my ass and his fingers are inside my butts.He said Sneha you are the prettiest and hottest woman I have ever met.Sneha your ass is also very pretty and soft”. I can’t stop Abhishek by doing all this. I wanted to stop him but he is very nasty at that moment. Abhishek hold my right ass butt in his hand and guided me to his bed. There he asked me

Sneha sit down, I know that you are nervous right now, please don’t worry, we shall become good friends after this beautiful meeting” then I said, Abhishek please! Don’t do anything to me which is wrong in words of society, and I don’t want to have an illicit relations with my Bro” Abhishek replied Sneha don’t worry Jaan! (He sat besides me on the bed and placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards his thickly haired chest and he was completely nude at that time and it was pretty difficult for me to control my sexual desires, because the man sitting besides me is nude and having a gorgeous dick,so I placed my head on Abhishek’s shoulder and this was the sign which I gave him that I direly in need of a throbbing fuck).

And I think he understands my position and he placed his hand on my thighs and also his fingers are trying to enter in between my thighs. I didn’t say anything to him when his fingers reached the most effective area of the woman ‘her clit’. Abhishek’s fingers are doing magic with my clit. I started losing my control and said “Abhishek plz! Don’t do it, please let me go” Abhishek kept on playing with my clit. No sooner I laid opens on the bed and loosen my thighs so that Abhishek’s fingers keep on teasing my clit because this is very enjoyable time.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Bhaiya started kissing and licking my neck and now I am totally under the control of my partner. Abhishek placed his lips on my lips and pushed his tongue in my mouth so his juicy saliva is straight coming to my mouth. When he completely satisfies that she will not go anywhere, he got up and said Sneha get up and put off your clothes”. I extended my hand towards Abhishek and he holds it and pulls me up. I got up and pulled off my top . Abhishek came from back and started licking and kissing my waist. His one hand entered in between my thighs from the front and other started pressing my breast. I kept him doing this and pulled down my short. While putting off myshort I bent down and when I got up Abhishek’s lovely dick stuck up in my ass. I pressed my ass so that I can enjoy his dick and Abhishek started jerking my ass.

Then Abhishek unhooks my bra and holds my breasts in his hands and said “Sneha you have very good pair of breasts and I think your future husband is damn lucky that he has a woman like you to fuck and now I think that I am more lucky than him because you are going to fuck by me”.then he started sucking my nipples.,Then I lay down the bed and waiting for Abhishek loves dick to fuck and tear off my pussy. Then Abhishek sits in between my thighs and spread his saliva on my pussy with his fingers and also put some of saliva on his cock’s big head. Then Abhishek wide opens my legs and make an ample space for his dick on my vaginal opening. Abhishek pressed his cock in my pussy oohhh! Please! Abhishek easy, aaouch! I’ll die, Abhishek your cock is toooo big for me please easy and slowly.

Abhishek was a real cool-fucker; he holds my face in his hands and started kissing my lips. My mouth was filled with Abhishek’s juicy saliva and he keeps on building pressure on his cock and it was slipping inch by inch in my soft pussy. Abhishek’s cock is just like a hard iron’s rod and I can bet that by his first push my soft vaginal walls started bleeding. And Abhishek’s dick was uncircumcised so it is very thick from middle due to lot of flesh on it. Abhishek keeps building the pressure on my pussy and his cock was penetrating in my pussy inch by inch. When his whole cock penetrates deep inside my vagina I hold his waist and my eyes were tightly closed. Abhishek whispers in passion “Sneha you are really a tight and hot bitch”.

Then I hold his face in my hands and kissed his lips and replied in a whisper Abhishek My Jaan your dick is so hard for my soft pussy that I can’t be able to bear your brutal jerks, plz jerk modestly to your Sneha’s pussy”. Abhishek replied “I’ll fuck you like a whore! Sneha, you fucken bitch today you will forget everything”. He started pushing his dick heavily in and out of my pussy regardless of my painful moan. Then he took my legs on his shoulders and fucking me like anything.I started moaning heavily and enjoying his cock. Then Abhishek pulled back my thighs and touched them to my breasts and keeps his fast brutal thrusts on my pussy. He fucked me for more than 20 long and painful minutes. Abhishek ejaculates his hot and viscid sperms deep inside my vagina. In this fuck I ejaculated for three times. Abhishek has really a gorgeous dick.

I always remember this fuck when I was in mood. And I always have fun with Abhishek dick. Now his dick is my property and I usually give Bhaiya good blowjob and he loves to fill my mouth with his sticky, hot and salty semen. In this way both my brothers have fucked me in those vacations. It was last week in my home before returning. Still my mother and sister have not returned.I have not  told Rohan about the brothers part.Told him about Shankar only.Now both brother try to be alone with me and fuck me whenever get chance.Poor Shankar was not getting my pussy.As always one of them will be at home and he had to go to shop.  

One night most surprised event occur mainly due to my mistake......
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
??? THE END ??? 

. . . . End as per my collection . . . . 
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply