Mohini exposed by her husband by divya_baby
Am not the author. 

If original author is here, pls let me know.

If someone knows original author, pls let me know

I am just posting from old dump

All credits to original author. I don't have Author info

===================

Mohini exposed by her husband

divya_baby

7th January 2017

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
'I'm thirty-four, so too old to flash my boobs around,' Mohini complained.

'What are you talking about? You've a beautiful figure. You're attractive and sexy, you must realise that. Look at the attention you received on holiday at the beach, when you flashed your breasts,' Sudhir reminded her.

'That was an accident. My top came off in the water and I didn't notice,' she said, in defence.

Thinking over the time she walked up the beach and entered the water, the waves of the sea pulled up her top and it got stuck on her bra straps and her top went awry, brought on a smile on her face. On noticing men staring at her, she looked down to see her boobs were uncovered. In a panic she ran to Sudhir, holding onto them for dear life. She had to take the top off to untangle it. The awful episode was highly embarrassing, yet it had been exciting. 

'Admit it, you enjoyed being topless at the beach, and this will be just a little more adventurous. You like a challenge, and I bet you're just a little excited by the idea,' Sudhir cajoled her.

'Maybe I'll try it sometime,' Mohini reluctantly said.

'You walked down from the beach with your breasts exposed, and don't deny it aroused you,' he reminded her.

'We'll maybe I am excited, just a little. More over the idea of accidently flashing than purposely doing it,' she pointed out. 

As admitted, she was damp over the idea, but actually going through with it was another matter. Remembering their uninhibited love making after that embarrassing episode, was adding to a building arousal.

'We can play during our week off. Let's be adventurous and just do it,' he encouraged.

'Alright, I'll try. When we get there, and I decide to back out, you won't be sore, promise!' she warned.

'Of course. I'm pleased you're willing to try. The time and place might be wrong when we get there, so we'll back off. If all goes well, I bet it will be great, and fun, for both of us,' he smiled.

Sudhir made a point of reassuring her over the next couple of days, and was pleased she was willing to give it a try. He didn't want to get into trouble, or put his wife in a difficult position. It was just a game and a tease, to invigorate their love making. They might never do it again, though he hoped they would. He wasn't superstitious, yet crossed his fingers anyway.

Mohini was nervous with fear, and just a little aroused. For his sake she hoped the courage to go through with it could be found. Wanting to be anonymous, they drove for awhile to a distant park. Arriving, they wandered around with a picnic basket, looking for a suitable spot.

She wore a flowery print saree and a low cut sleeveless blouse, the blouse straps being so thin that her pink bra straps were visible. The outfit was classy and sexy, though nothing too outrageous, so she was fairly comfortable, so far. They spread a blanket on the ground, and Mohini opened a book. She lifted her legs to rest the book on her knees. 

Mohini felt as though she were bait for any passing male. A breeze stroked her thighs, and heated her pussy. Her husband gave her a reassuring smile, and walked off. He wasn't going far, just somewhere he could watch without being noticed. She could feel the panty crotch, bulging rudely between her thighs. It wasn't so much that anyone checking her out, it was from the possibility that a mysterious stranger could. 

A fit looking young man jogged along the path. She dipped her head into a book, squinting at him through long hair. He stopped to stretch, right in front of her. While retying his trainers, he glanced at her. She turned a page, and with that action rocked her legs back and forth and bent her left shoulder, ever so slightly. It was enough for the pallu to fall away a little more, exposing her humoungous breasts held tightly by the thin blouse. She could feel his eyes burning her nipples, or was that a flame of passion?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Retying the other trainer took longer. He was examining everything under the skimpy blouse! She fidgeted, from excitement and a need for attention. She turned another page, rocking back a little, letting the movement slide the pallu even further. The saree was just a piece of cloth on her now, which wasnt covering her assets. The latest movement of the pallu resulted in full revelation of her cleavage and the huge melons wrapped scantility on her breasts and also revealed her milky white navel. The pallu was just beneath her belly button. She'd promised to stay until her husband came to collect her, which was excuse enough to carry on rudely displaying herself.

Through long straight hair, she watched another jogger arrive.

'Hi Aditya, didn't think I'd catch you up,' the second jogger said.

'Had something in one of my running shoes,' Aditya explained. 

She saw the first jogger nod toward her. The second guy took the hint, and squatted down to tie a lace. The two of them were staring at her cleavage and breasts! Her nipples were hard enough to show, if they were close enough, which she hoped not.

The blouse was too damned flimsy. As she fidgeted from nerves, her nipples just erected a little more. Or maybe they were engulfing the little piece of cotton. In any case, more was on display that she cared to show them. Through her hair she could see them staring at her breasts, and that gave her a thrill. 

Mohini looked down at the book, pretending to be concentrating. Now she was frightened, as it looked as though they were walking over to her. She didn't want this! She wanted to slam her thighs shut, but she couldn't move. Being anonymously naughty was all that could be coped with. Being confronted by strangers was terrible. What would they say? Would they think she was a brazen slut? They might think she was up for fun, available to them, wanting it.

'Hi Mohini, I'm back. Got the water,' Sudhir loudly stated. 

She looked up with relief, to see her husband approaching. The two young guys turned away to carry on their run. She noted they weren't competing now, as they were side by side, talking about her.

'Sudhir, I'm so glad you appeared when you did. I'm so hot, lets pack up and go,' she laughed.

'Don't you want to stay for more?' he suggested.

'No need, I want you badly,' she seriously stated. 

Mohini couldn't wait to get home. Untypical of her, she played with his penis through the jeans, while he drove. No sooner did they get through the door, than she pulled off her saree, and attacked his cock. Sudhir struggled from his clothes, and crawled between her legs. There was no need for foreplay, she was so worked up.

She wasn't just horny, she was physically and mentally wired. 

'Fuck me Sudhir, come on, just do it,' she implored him. 

Talking was new, using bad language was unheard of, and doing it on the kitchen floor was extraordinary. Slightly unsure of this new woman, it took him longer to cum. He smoothly screwed her as usual, until she started to talk again. 

'Pound my pussy, ride me hard, Sudhir. Fuck me hard and deep,' she urgently implored. 

He wondered what books she had been reading recently. This too held him back, enabling him to ride her hard as ordered. When she climaxed he felt her writhing under him. She bucked her hips a few times, then sank back on the floor. This was the signal for him to cum, not that she had consciously sent it. She was laying supine, flat out on the floor.

From her loins, through her stomach, and out to her fingers and toes, flashes of ecstasy ignited her nerves. Her body was alive one minute, then collapsed. She felt him spurting into her, or rather knew it, when he went rigid, shoving his cock in deep. Unusually it set her off on a second orgasm. 

A while later, they both recovered enough to smile at each other. 

'I was carried away just then,' she said.

She looked embarrassed, and was trying to justify uncharacteristic wanton behaviour.

'You were. It was good for me too. I'm glad you enjoyed the park thing. More so when making love,' he grinned.

She looked shy now. 'I did. You were right, it was fun. Especially just now,' she sheepishly grinned.

There was a vague recognition of calling out to him while making love. Not daring to ask, she hoped he might mention it, and reveal what was said. He helped her off the kitchen floor, and she made coffee. She kept looking at the floor, wondering if there was a mark that revealed their fornication. Next time a neighbour called she would be embarrassed, when they sat right where she had sex. 

She handed him a cup of coffee and giggled.

'Alright, I will. Once more, just to see if it's as exciting. Just so long as you're there to protect me,' she relented.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Next day Sudhir drove her to a distant Mall. It was obvious she was nervous, partly afraid, and partly excited, though not aroused. 

'Don't worry, I'll be nearby watching out for you,' he smiled.

Mohini smiled back, looking distracted. Her husband had selected the clothes, and what interested him, would attract other men. Did she want other men looking at her? After yesterday she knew it would be exciting. After such passionate sex how could she refuse. Maybe this was a test, to see if the naughtiness would achieve the same result. A wonderful romantic evening together.

Sudhir watched his wife walk into the mall in black, shiny high heels. A short distance behind, as promised, he watched her cute bottom shimmy from side to side. The short business skirt tantalisingly swayed around her thighs. Men approaching glanced at the white blouse, or rather the ample breasts pushing at it. More than one turned to watch her pass, with a smile on their lips. 

Her breasts weren't huge, but they were a nice handful, as he could testify. The bra held them up and out, showing them off to their best. Though, it was the contents that gave the blouse substance and intrigue. As her breasts sat on top of the bra, the nipples provocatively pushed at the blouse. 

He was proud of her, and it pleased him to see others thought her worth a second glance. It was satisfying to know they wanted her, and only he could have her.

Mohini noticed the looks, without revealing she had. It was certainly a boost to her morale to find men were interested in her, even if it was because of how she looked. The clothes weren't tacky, but she wouldn't have worn a skirt so far above the knee. The blouse was too thin, and she wouldn't normally have worn a push up, undercut bra. 

In a storefront window an image reflected back, of a tastefully dressed business woman. In a clear mirror her nipples would be visible, clearly not so tasteful. Then she noticed a man staring at her. A warm feeling overcame her reticence. She'd always been too shy to want to be noticed. This was all new to her, and therefore exciting. 

A bench was free, so she sat down, then manoeuvred forward with a wriggle. The effect was to slip the hem up the back of her thighs, while purposefully not noticing. The same book was retrieved from a clutch bag. It allowed her to pretend not to notice the skirt riding up. Not too much, just enough to intrigue. The bag toppled over, so she placed it between her feet.

Sudhir admired her shapely legs as he strolled by. A coffee shop enticed him in, where he took a seat looking out at his wife. Knowing how shy Mohini was, he was proud of this new found courage. Of course she enjoyed it, but it took guts to carry out an exhibitionist show in public. He sipped a coffee, wondering if anything would happen.

Mohini looked through long strands of hair, almost covering her face. An old man sat down heavily on a bench opposite. The way she was sitting, with legs either side of the bag, he would be able to see white panties, if he bothered to look. He did! A lingering stare at her legs, and what was between them, made her fidget.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
She felt the skirt ride up, and naturally pulled at the hem. The skirt stretched from her lap over the tops of her thighs, though underneath, the skirt was riding up. She turned a page of the book, pretending to be engrossed in the novel. When reading, she had always been able to transport herself into its setting, and become engrossed in the action. Not at that moment though.

The man was around fifty. He licked his lips while staring right at her crotch. The white cotton panties were sensible. These too stretched tight over her pussy. His lingering looks were enjoyable. He just wasn't making her hot, or wet, as happened yesterday. 

He got up and left, turned toward her for a last look, then headed off. 

Mohini thought this a waste of time, and she'd rather have a coffee with her husband. She got up, bent over to pick up the bag, and dropped the book. Scrabbling under the bench for the book, hadn't been planned. Not used to wearing such a short skirt, she bent too far over, inadvertently showing off the panties. When she stood up, a young guy gave her a wry grin on his face. A warm glow brushed her face, and seeing her embarrassment his grin broadened. From that momentary mistake, she began to feel hot and bothered.

Inside the coffee shop her stomach fluttered, from knowing she had shown off her bottom and crotch. The panties were plastered between her cheeks and lips, as that young guy now knew. 

Sudhir casually looked over, as a man would when a beautiful woman walked in. Other heads turned and lingered. He discreetly indicated where she was to sit. 

Her heart was thumping when she sat down. Mohini sat awkwardly on a low sofa, and adjusted the skirt, wrapping it under her thighs. A ring accidently caught the fabric, and pulled it. She concentrated on the ring, twisting it, and pulling at invisible threads. It was just an excuse to ignore the skirt, which had ridden up under her. She'd learnt some techniques from yesterday, and a newfound boldness was developing.

Sudhir noticed two businessmen glancing at her legs. Their eyes brightened when she stretched up to accept a coffee. The blouse twisted under a breast, cupping and lifting it. Lifting her bottom off the sofa to get comfortable, the skirt ascended a leg revealing a bare thigh. He wished he'd persuaded her to wear stockings. Maybe next time.

Out of a corner of her eye, Mohini caught two men, around her age, staring at her. The fit young guys in the park yesterday hadn't considered her too old to notice, and that had been reassuring. Maybe it was because it was a first time adventure that it had been so inspiring. A need to re-capture those wonderful feelings made her consider why she felt that.

She looked at the two men, then down at the skirt, and put on an expression of surprise. She knew a lot of thigh was on show, and maybe more. Fussing and pulling at the hem brought the skirt down a little. They were enamoured by her legs parting, and her breasts jiggling around while adjusting it.
Her nipples were growing more obvious now. She stretched and yawned. A button popped off, and she pretended not to notice. Had Sudhir done something to the blouse? Were more buttons going to fail? The bra only held up her breasts, leaving them uncovered. She could feel the air on them, suspecting too much flesh was on show, and now the rest of the buttons were suspect. 

She picked up the coffee, using it as an excuse to look down. Noticing a lot of flesh on show, with her nipples only just covered, a hand automatically clutched the top. It was a natural reaction to look around, to see if anyone had noticed. The two men looked away, and smiled at each other. 

Despite the coffee her mouth was dry, from considering what to do next. Her clothes were in disarray, more than she could cope with. Looking across at Sudhir was no help, for he merely smiled at her. The sofa was low, so she had to let go of the blouse to stand up with the bag.

In a fluster the wrong end of the bag was grabbed, so once more the book fell from it. In a hurry, no attempt at decorum was made, and she just bent to pick it up. It didn't matter she was flaunting herself to the guys behind her, it was more important to escape. Turning sharply while bent over, stuffing the book into her bag, the blouse ballooned out enough to show off a nipple.

On the hard surface her heels clip clopped deeper into the cafe. Out of a corner of an eye, she saw the guys with wide grins plastered across their faces. Other men were looking at her, and it felt as if everyone was staring. The blouse was falling off, and the skirt was creased up too far. Escape to the restroom was vital to restore some confidence. 

In the restroom mirror Mohini pinned a broach to the blouse, where the button should have been. It didn't hide her breasts, though it looked more fitting. Sitting in a stall she took a deep breath, trying to calm down. It wasn't fear or anxiety after all, she was stoked up! This was unexpected!

She was close to calling it a day and going home. Instead, she arranged the skirt for a more daring adventure. Her heart beat faster, and the slight wetness forming in the panty crotch grew. She hesitated re-entering the coffee shop. A woman pushed the door and held it for her. Before she could demure, Mohini was in among a crowd of shoppers, taking time out to talk and sip coffee.

Her husband smiled at her as she reappeared from the restroom, and she winked back. She hurried out the store, with the back of the skirt tucked into her panties.

He paid their bills at the counter as she walked out. He turned around from the counter, but she'd disappeared through the door, so he hurried after her. Looking one way then the other, he became concerned. If he didn't keep close as promised, she might not play the game again. He noticed heads turning, and men milling around, so he headed off in that direction. He hoped she was alright and hadn't been approached, as that would scare her.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
A group of young men were staring at a woman, who was looking at shoes in a store window. They were admiring his wife's panty clad bottom! He stopped to sit on a bench, and unfolded a newspaper. The dress was up, showing off the tight white panties griping her cheeks. Again he wished she were wearing stockings. The lower half of one cheek was on show, with the panties pulling tight between the cheeks. From the bench he could see both his wife, and the men ogling her ass.

She leant forward to peer at a pair of shoes. She put both hands on her knees, and straightened her legs. A bulge of white cotton pressed between her thighs. By twisting her head at the right angle, she could see across the mall in the store window. 

Four young men were ogling her rear! Pretending to compare the shoes, she looked from side to side, wiggling her ass. It was thrilling to watch them nudge each other, and obviously comment rudely about her. Unable to hear what they were saying, she had to imagine their bawdy remarks. It was thrilling to enthral them with her body, but it had to end, so she moved on.

Sudhir watched the guys rather than his wife. They could smile and suggest things to each other all they wanted, but it was he taking the attractive woman home for sex. He got up and followed her, glad they hadn't made an approach, or shouted foully at her. It would spoil things if they spooked her. He figured she was heading for the exit, so hurried to catch up. 

'Damn! That was so exciting, I can hardly wait to get home!' Mohini laughed. 

'One more, before we go?' he asked.

She was panting from arousal, and her eyes were glinting from excitement. He figured he might push her along while susceptible.

'Like what?' she asked, sounding interested.

'Wait here until I open the car, then take your skirt off. Can you run in those heels?' he challenged. 

The big soppy grin on his face, told her he was happy with this morning's game. They stood outside the entrance, while she thought about it. This was different from a couple of days ago, when she would have been upset over such a suggestion. There was no one around, so maybe she would do it.

'OK!' she laughed.

It was a nervous laugh, so while walking away he wondered if she would comply. Sitting in the car he made sure the passenger door was unlocked, not wanting to scare her. In a hurry she trotted between cars, with him avidly watching. It was a graceless gait in high heels. Suddenly she disappeared.

'Damn! My blouse got caught in a car mirror,' Mohini said.
Turning to her husband, she exclaimed, 'Oh! Who are you?' 

Her voice was a squeak of fear. 

'Hitesh, what's your name?' the stranger asked.

'Oh hell, I'm in the wrong car,' she unnecessarily said.

'Not for me you're not,' he smiled.

He spoke to her, while staring at hard nipples trying to escape the blouse. The broach had fallen off as she ran, to reveal all. The skirt was still held in a hand, dangling uselessly. Frantically tugging on the door handle had no effect. It was locked!

'Please, I need to get out,' she said, in a panicky voice.

'Sorry, it locks automatically. A bad feature when you've left your keys inside. Calm down before you get out. I don't want you screaming,' he laughed.

She heard the click of the door unlocking, and relaxed a little.

'Sorry,' she coyly said.

'It's all right, you've made my day,' he laughed.

Opening the door, she turned to look at him. He was handsome, and slightly younger. He was smiling at her with a look of interest. She realised the blouse had fallen open, but didn't care.

'Have you changed your mind? I can drop you off anywhere you want to go. Maybe my place?' he smiled.

'Very tempting,' she teased. 'Thank you, perhaps another time,' she quickly added.

'Here's my card, in case you change your mind,' he said. 

He tucked the card into the exposed bra, and purposely brushed a nipple.

The naughty tease had come from somewhere. Had she meant it? A terrible thought was that she had, from being so worked up. It was then she realised how aroused she was. Even before getting into his car, she was vibrating with sexual tension, and the fear had provided a rush of excitement.

'Where did you get to?' Sudhir asked.

'Just drive, quickly!' she cajoled him.

'Fuck! You look ready to orgasm,' he loudly spoke.

'I think I am,' she huffed and puffed.

'What did it for you?' he asked.

He wanted to know for next time. Between watching traffic, the road signs, and her, it was difficult to concentrate. He watched her trying to put on the skirt, and eventually give up. He was surprised to see a hand shoved into her panties.

'I got into the wrong car, by mistake. I wasn't wearing the skirt,' she said, between heaving breaths. 'He saw my panties, up close. He could have, touched me, or, driven off with me,' she moaned.

'I was, already, stirred up, then, the fear, of showing off, my panties, to a stranger,' she said, with difficulty. 'I've, cum,' she whined, which turned into a deep groan.

'Save some for me,' he teased.

In surprise he felt her unzip the jeans, and pull out his cock. Now it was really difficult to concentrate. He determinedly stared at the road, trying not to think about what she was doing down there. 

'That is so good,' he whispered. 'Wait until we get home,' he ground out. 

She had a determined grip on his penis. She wasn't listening to a word he said. A park sign came into focus, and he turned off the road. On the dirt road the car skidded, twisted, then came to a halt with a trail of dust catching up with them. Pushing the seat away from the wheel, gave extra room, and she took the hint. 

With a look of fascination he watched her kiss the head of his cock. He always thought her pert lips looked perfect, when pouting while concentrating. She licked his cock, and played with his balls. Her head went down, murmuring something, then her mouth engulfed him completely. She'd never tried this before. The game was more exciting than he ever hoped for!

Mohini imagined she was in the wrong car, with that handsome young man. The car door was locked, so she was trapped. She couldn't get the skirt on, because the seat belt was too tight. The stranger leaned over to free the seat belt, only he pushed a hand between her legs. She was so hot, she opened them! With eyes closed she felt a hand between her legs, playing with her sex! A hand was on her breast mauling it.

The fear suddenly flipped to sexual arousal. She was being driven away by a stranger, and the only way she could think to stop him, was to suck him off. The fantasy was strong enough to believe the cock she was sucking was a strangers'.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Returning to the mall the next day, Mohini was thinking of that nice guy she met in his car. Of course that wasn't the point of their visit. It was her husband she wanted to excite, which would result in her own delight. They had never had so much sex, especially during the week. The house and garden were being neglected, while they played silly games. She laughed to herself, thinking there would be plenty of time to catch up on mundane chores.

Sudhir was singing to himself as they pulled into a parking lot, and drove into a slot close to the mall entrance. His wife had agreed to buy a hot and skimpy blouse, for a walk around the stores. He sat on a bench outside, leaving it to her. She'd become far more adventurous after experiencing the thrill of exposure. It turned out she was an exhibitionist after all.

She walked out the store wearing a saree and a skimpy sleeveless and backless blouse with the saree tucked in well below her navel and just above her clit.. His eyes were glued onto her, swishing around her breasts which was covered by the skimpy blouse and with the erect nipples visible, he understood that she wasnt wearing a bra for sure.. A grin spread across his face. 

She looked around, noticing only her husband in this offshoot of the mall.. Looking up at him, showing off her navel and cleavage, she saw his grin turn to longing. He had that peculiar expression of lust on his face. It was fun that she could do that to him so easily.

Turning on a high heel to start on their adventure, she saw an old man had joined the audience. Her face turned red, and she quickly marched away with head down. Click clacking on high heels into the main hall, she turned to make sure Sudhir was behind her. The light cotton saree swished around her milky body. The shiny black heels gave an extra length to a pair of long, sleek legs. The sheer blouse gave her breasts an enticing sheen.

Mohini discreetly adjusted the pallu to reveal more cleavage, and lowered the saree even more below the navel, then joined the early morning shoppers.

Sudhir hadn't noticed the backless nature of the blouse, while being so intent on what was under the blouse. Others were certainly interested as they walked toward her. When she stopped to look in a storefront, he could see her profile. The blouse was nearly sheer under the bright lights, and cunningly held the breasts up in a deep cleavage. The low cut showed plenty of cleavage. 

An impulse to drag her off somewhere for sex, washed over him, and men walking by had similar thoughts. A couple of grinning painters winked at him as they passed, sharing the same idea, that she was one hot woman ready to be pounded. He followed, watching men's reactions, and liked it. From another exit they walked out onto a busy street, the business section of town.

Mohini walked out onto a crowded street feeling nervous. It was sexual excitement, as well as a touch of fear. She adjusted the pallu, and walked toward the corner, with a small bag under her arm. It was difficult resisting an urge to turn her head, to check her husband was following.

The street was busy with traffic, and with office workers walking to and from lunch. The tall office buildings provided the key to their game. Sudhir had seen the potential when renewing the car insurance a couple of weeks ago.

It wasn't too late to turn back. A combination of needing to meet the challenging dare, with a touch of sexual excitement, carried her toward the corner building. Practising in the shiny black, high heels, was paying off, though she did wobble a little. 

At the corner of the intersection she hesitated, as though unsure of the way. A moment later the wind blew, exactly as her husband had explained it would. The tall buildings created a twisting vortex of breezes, gusting hard round the corner.

The pallu was the first to sway, so naturally enough both hands went to secure it. At the same time the base of the saree blew up around her knees. She dare not look at the men around her, otherwise she might have run away in fright. She exclaimed a meaningless sound, as one does when surprised.

For a split second she wished she hadn't worn any blouse. One hand went down to the pallu, in a feeble attempt to bring it under control. The purse dropped from under an arm, so she had to bend over to pick it up. The back of the blouse was waiting to give away as she was bending to pick up the purse. The saree which was tucked right above her clit also came down and revealed the cracks of her ass.

An image of what men behind her could see of her bottom, flashed through her mind. The decent white panties were a couple of sizes too small, and were pulled up tight between her cheeks. The perfect peachy shape, with a deep cleft between the rounded cheeks, was to be proud of.

Sudhir avoided saying she had a voluptuous figure, as the remark was interpreted as being negative. At thirty-eight she was lucky to have a toned body without working out, or dieting. Her husband admired her alluring, sexy figure. 

Grabbing the bag, meant she didn't have a spare hand to pull the saree down. Struggling to pull it into place, meant dropping it again, with another bend to pluck it from the ground. All while keeping a hand firmly on the pallu. 

Thinking it was her husband, she let a pair of strong arms grab her around the waist. He guided her closer to the building, and held the pallu across her shoulder. 

'Oh! Thank you,' she breathed out a sigh of relief. 

'My pleasure,' the handsome stranger smiled. 

She stood balancing on high heels, breathing heavily from the shock of a strangers hands holding her. She realised one hand was caught up in the saree, gripping a bare hip. He was standing very close, smiling down at her. He was big and strong, with an overwhelming presence. Despite the high heels she felt tiny and delicate.

The naughty exposure of her body, and his closeness, added to an already high state of arousal. 

'Thank you. You can let me go now,' she coyly spoke. 

'Are you sure?' he asked. 'You might fly away in this breeze,' he laughed.

His smile of wry amusement had her captivated. His steel blue eyes held her gaze, preventing her from looking away. At her back was a stone wall of the building, and with him close before her, she was trapped. Her whole body trembled from the excitement, and her legs felt weak. His strong hands held her steady. 

A feeble hand smoothed down the saree, meaning for him to remove his hand from her bare hip. Unintentionally she'd guided his hand lower, over her belly button. They were in a small circle of their own, unobserved, with people walking by.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Sudhir saw his wife's pallu blow away and was spellbound when she bent over. The wondrous shape of her bottom was revealed in bottom hugging panties and her ass crack was visible to the hundreds of businessmen. Businessmen slowed their pace to take in the mishap. A couple of them stopped right behind her, nudging each other, looking as though they might applaud the show. 

He watched her flustered movements, trying frantically to control her saree, save the pallu, and the purse. Dropping the purse again, meant her bending over, pulling the panties tighter between the cheeks. 

When the pallu blew away again, someone stepped up to her. Most carried on walking to lunch without noticing anything, while others turned their heads for an avid stare. A man almost collided with another, as he gawped at the sight of a near naked woman on the street.

The crowd was at its height when the well dressed man appeared from nowhere, seeming to collide with Mohini. Sudhir lost sight of her. Then he saw the large framed man standing close to the wall of the building. He figured she must be in front of him, pressed between the stranger and the wall. 

With his wife disappearing the show was over, and the pace of the crowd increased, as they resumed the hunger driven, quick march to lunch. Out of the wind the saree must have been brought under control. Sudhir moved closer, intent on discovering what was happening to his wife. The large man completely hid her, though he could see the pallu was now covering her, so she was alright. 

He sighed with relief from not having to intervene. Why she was still there he couldn't understand, so hovered close in case she needed him.

Mohini felt weak from exposing herself, and from the imposing presence of the stranger. His strong voice vibrated her chest, with her nipples tuned in to the deep tone, becoming engorged. He leaned close, pressing her tight. 

He spoke into an ear, 'I'll take you to my office where you can straighten yourself up, and refresh your makeup.' 

The authoritative manner wasn't an offer to be refused. In such a state of shock and arousal, she was unable to think clearly. It seemed he was going to lead her away, while unable to refuse. He would have to support her, for she was still feeling weak and vulnerable.

'I should go. I have an appointment,' she lied.

He slipped a business card into her hand, and squeezed it in a large paw. A sharp intake of breath followed, when his other hand squeezed her. It was so gently nestled between her breasts, she'd hardly been aware of its intimate presence. Besides, she was hardly aware of where she was, or anything else.

He gave her a big bright smile, and said, ' Call me, promise?' he said, making it sound like an order.

His big hand squeezed her navel.

'Yes, I will, honest,' she purred.

He tipped his hat to her, and left, disappearing into the crowd. The feel of his hand upon her navel was still there, pulsing sensations through her body. He left her leaning against the building, feeling faint.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
'Come on, back to the car,' Sudhir said, and led her into the mall. 

The breeze lifted the back of the saree, but they didn't bother to adjust it, from wanting to get back to safety. They hurried hand in hand back to the car. Sudhir pulled out into the traffic to join the flow. They were quiet for a full five minutes.

'Oh! My God!' Mohini groaned.

'That was really something,' Sudhir said. 

'It was more than we expected! My pallu almost flew away, did you see it?' she loudly spoke. 

'I was right there, looking after you,' he reassured her.

'I was practically naked, on a street corner, like a hooker,' she laughed.

'Did those men look at my ass?' she demanded to know.

'Sure. The men behind you stopped to stare,' he said.

'Damn! I couldn't see anyone at all. I was so blinkered, scared of seeing them,' she continued to speak too loudly.

'A couple of men were so intent on watching you, they collided together,' he said.

'Really? Were they looking at my ass, or tits?' she lewdly spoke. 

Sudhir was surprised to hear her talking like this, especially about her own body. 

She opened her mouth to mention the businessman that grabbed her, only to flap it firmly shut. There was no way she could tell her husband a stranger nearly took her away, and that she was in such a state, she almost went. She'd been so stoked up, she was ready for it, even with a stranger. Especially a handsome hunk, who demanded her attention. 

Oh! God! She had been so weak and vulnerable, he could have led her away like a lamb to the slaughter. She would have been putty in his hands, ready to do whatever he wanted. She looked away from her husband, desperate for it not to show.

'I'm so hot, I need you, now!' she quietly said.

Sudhir didn't need telling twice. He was rock hard from her public exhibition. Without thinking about it he swung into a multi-storey parking lot. The tyres squealed on the smooth concrete as he drove too fast up the ramps, into tight turns. A dark corner was found.

As he was driving she tugged down her petticoat and saree, and pushed a hand up the petticoat. She clamped the hand between her legs and squeezed. With a free hand she grabbed his cock, to pull upon it. It was a bit too rough and demanding, but he got the urgent message. 

The exhibitionist game had worked. She was as hot as a furnace, ready to overheat and boil over if he didn't quench her flame, right now. There was no need to pull the saree off, but she did, as they pulled to a stop. 

'In the back seat,' he panted.

She couldn't speak. Never mind having nothing on except a blouse, she bailed out, and slipped onto the back seat. He did like ways, almost as quick and desperate as she was. 

She clambered onto his lap, facing him. She had to spread her legs wide to get in position, and push down upon his cock. He hardly had to do anything. She thrashed around, trying to get all of him. Her legs were almost out sideways, enabling her to push heavily upon his rock hard cock. When their flesh thumped together, she was satisfied, and concentrated on pushing up and down upon his chest with both hands. 

Rising up, then lowering herself down his cock, she used her weight to push him deep up inside. He grabbed hold of her, stopping her ride. She felt his rigidness jerk, and twitch. His orgasm set her off. She threw her head back to moan fitfully.

She couldn't move. She was stuck on the end of his cock, with the threat of cramp holding her still. She tried to relax. He pulled her head down, to kiss her lips. They were a luscious rosebud shape, that he thought would look perfect sucking on his dick. 

This time she looked around, to ensure no one would see her naked body creeping around the car. She climbed into the front seat, looking for the saree. 

'Wait! I can't go like this,' she complained.

'Of course not, you haven't got your seat belt on,' he teased. 

She covered her breasts, and squeezed her thighs together. Only wearing a blouse brought home how insubstantial it was. Her nipples showed over the top of the skimpy. Her panties and saree had been hidden, and he wasn't telling.

They pulled up at the exit booth, with Mohini staring straight ahead, in a wishful attempt not to be there. Sudhir searched for a ticket, while the old man looked bored. His eyes lit up on noticing the wife. He stared, too old to care if he was noticed and rebuked. It was she who was wrong, flaunting herself in public. Not that he was complaining.

The ticket collector glanced at the pretty woman with a large pair of breasts, and a nice figure, from what he could see. A mirror above the booth window was used to watch cars approach. He reached up to angle it into the car. He could see that she wasn't wearing panties! It had been some days since getting hard, maybe even a couple of weeks, but this certainly worked.

He was still looking for the ticket while the old guy ogled her naked body. A car horn beeped behind them, adding to her anxiousness. A couple were walking back to their car loaded with shopping. They would pass close by, which Mohini thought was dangerous.

'Hurry up can't you?' she implored of her husband.

'It must be in my jacket over the back,' he shrugged.

In a fit of urgency she turned around and leaned between the seats. She leaned a bit further, relieved not to be showing her ass off to the approaching couple. The old guy saw the lot. Her legs parted for him to see her shaved crotch. 
When they pulled away he had a big satisfied grin on his face. She wondered if he had cum in his pants. Was that a compliment, or a sorry comment on her flashing him. The couple hadn't notice her at all, as they were too busy arguing over the shopping they were carrying. 

'You can't blame me for that. You were the one who stripped off,' he playfully scolded her.

'OK, ok. Let's just get home shall we. I'm not letting you off though. I'm dragging you off to bed, unless we don't make it that far. So, be prepared,' she warned.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Mohini felt as though she'd been on fire over the last three days. From the moment they first played the naughty games, she could think of nothing else, with powerful imaginings flooding her mind with a continuous arousal. Being so heated up for so long, left her vulnerable to her husband's suggestions. She'd do almost anything to have them arrive home highly excited, ready to have wonderful uninhibited sex. 

This morning she wore thin black leggings under a low cut t-shirt. The leggings weren't much more substantial than tights, and the baggy t-shirt only came down to her hips. A few days ago there was no way she would wear such a tacky, cheap outfit. She didn't feel sexy, she felt slutty. 

Knowing strangers would be ogling her body, was exciting, and kept her playing the mischievous game. Letting Sudhir decide how she was to be exposed was a part of the thrill. That he was making the decisions liberated her from responsibility. It meant she was free to behave wickedly, without recriminations. 

The drive was in quiet contemplation, while they thought over all the naughty things that happened so far this week. Thinking of that moment when a stranger squeezed her crotch, she pulled her thighs together. That particular wicked episode had to be kept from Sudhir. Not so much because it happened, rather, it was because she became so sexed up and out of control. If Sudhir hadn't been there, she would have let the man lead her astray.

She dare not think about what might happen today. The fear of becoming so sexed up that she became helpless to resist a stranger, was wrong, yet exciting. It was necessary and comforting to know that Sudhir would be there to protect her.

In trepidation she slid out of the car, and received a warm smile from Sudhir. It was reassuring, and right then she needed to be held, only the game had started. Walking in flat shoes toward the mall, she looked down to see his shadow following hers, and regained enough courage to continue.

The mall was old, and not so clean or swish as she was used to. She turned her head toward Sudhir, receiving an encouraging smile, and a nod to walk on. His instructions were to window shop, then enter a certain clothing store. In this rundown mall the shoppers wore cheap clothes too, so she didn't feel so out of place. If it had been one of their usual haunts, a swish exclusive shopping centre, she would have felt excruciatingly cheap. Meeting someone they knew would have been humiliating.

Sudhir watched her bend to examine jewellery in a pawn store. The leggings stretched over her bottom, thinning, still not showing a panty-line, as she wasn't wearing any. The nylon dug between her cheeks, cupping them, showing off a magnificent heart shaped ass.

He could see her examining reflections, rather than the window contents. A dark guy in his twenties, just hanging around, noticed, and stared. His wife's white ass showing through thin stretchy material was attractive, and mesmerising. It swayed from side to side as she scanned the storefront reflection for an audience. 

Turning away from the jewellery, she lost a shoe. Squatting to fix it didn't need a new skill to reveal her bottom, as the t-shirt was so short. The leggings stretched over her bare bottom became almost nonexistent. The guy stared at his wife's almost bare ass, while Sudhir watched the excitement build in him. 

Her thighs were parted, surely revealing more than she realised. Sudhir wondered if he'd got her to wear too little, and should have given her at least a thong. He quickly moved ahead while she was giving the dark guy, and others, a treat. Sudhir sat on a bench a little way in front of her, confirming what was on show. The front of the leggings were bulging with engorged pussy. A seam pulled into her crotch, splitting her sex in two.

He felt like just another voyeur, rather than her husband and protector. The leggings without panties were far more revealing then he thought possible. He should go up to her now and stop the game, but the sight of her sex on view to strangers in the mall was exhilarating.

An older man plonked himself down on the bench next to him, though Sudhir was distracted enough to hardly notice.

'Nice pussy, eh!' the man said.

'What?' Sudhir muttered.

'Nice pussy you're looking at. Wouldn't mind playing with that,' the man commented.

'Yea, nice,' Sudhir agreed.

'I like a plump pussy, especially as the rest of her is so sexy,' he added.

He felt embarrassed to be caught looking, and then discussing his wife's body with a stranger. He flushed with guilt. He stood up and followed her, trying to look nonchalant, like any other shopper. He admired her cute bottom, where the seam had dug itself between her cheeks. They were lewdly separated, and clearly showed white through the black leggings. 

He figured she was unaware of how much was on show. He missed the men looking at the top, from studying her bottom gyrating seductively through the mall. He glanced up as a couple of passing young guys made some remark to her. He watched her turn toward a store window, again looking for an audience.

Mohini enjoyed the young guys commenting on how she looked. In the past, being noticed hadn't been something she favoured, though now it was thrilling hearing the rude remarks. In the window she could see a couple of men watching her, and bent over to entertain them. As expected they stared then animatedly discussed her. She wished she could hear what they were saying, even if it was coarse.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Mohini felt as though she'd been on fire over the last three days. From the moment they first played the naughty games, she could think of nothing else, with powerful imaginings flooding her mind with a continuous arousal. Being so heated up for so long, left her vulnerable to her husband's suggestions. She'd do almost anything to have them arrive home highly excited, ready to have wonderful uninhibited sex. 

This morning she wore thin black leggings under a low cut t-shirt. The leggings weren't much more substantial than tights, and the baggy t-shirt only came down to her hips. A few days ago there was no way she would wear such a tacky, cheap outfit. She didn't feel sexy, she felt slutty. 

Knowing strangers would be ogling her body, was exciting, and kept her playing the mischievous game. Letting Sudhir decide how she was to be exposed was a part of the thrill. That he was making the decisions liberated her from responsibility. It meant she was free to behave wickedly, without recriminations. 

The drive was in quiet contemplation, while they thought over all the naughty things that happened so far this week. Thinking of that moment when a stranger squeezed her crotch, she pulled her thighs together. That particular wicked episode had to be kept from Sudhir. Not so much because it happened, rather, it was because she became so sexed up and out of control. If Sudhir hadn't been there, she would have let the man lead her astray.

She dare not think about what might happen today. The fear of becoming so sexed up that she became helpless to resist a stranger, was wrong, yet exciting. It was necessary and comforting to know that Sudhir would be there to protect her.

In trepidation she slid out of the car, and received a warm smile from Sudhir. It was reassuring, and right then she needed to be held, only the game had started. Walking in flat shoes toward the mall, she looked down to see his shadow following hers, and regained enough courage to continue.

The mall was old, and not so clean or swish as she was used to. She turned her head toward Sudhir, receiving an encouraging smile, and a nod to walk on. His instructions were to window shop, then enter a certain clothing store. In this rundown mall the shoppers wore cheap clothes too, so she didn't feel so out of place. If it had been one of their usual haunts, a swish exclusive shopping centre, she would have felt excruciatingly cheap. Meeting someone they knew would have been humiliating.

Sudhir watched her bend to examine jewellery in a pawn store. The leggings stretched over her bottom, thinning, still not showing a panty-line, as she wasn't wearing any. The nylon dug between her cheeks, cupping them, showing off a magnificent heart shaped ass.

He could see her examining reflections, rather than the window contents. A dark guy in his twenties, just hanging around, noticed, and stared. His wife's white ass showing through thin stretchy material was attractive, and mesmerising. It swayed from side to side as she scanned the storefront reflection for an audience. 

Turning away from the jewellery, she lost a shoe. Squatting to fix it didn't need a new skill to reveal her bottom, as the t-shirt was so short. The leggings stretched over her bare bottom became almost nonexistent. The guy stared at his wife's almost bare ass, while Sudhir watched the excitement build in him. 

Her thighs were parted, surely revealing more than she realised. Sudhir wondered if he'd got her to wear too little, and should have given her at least a thong. He quickly moved ahead while she was giving the dark guy, and others, a treat. Sudhir sat on a bench a little way in front of her, confirming what was on show. The front of the leggings were bulging with engorged pussy. A seam pulled into her crotch, splitting her sex in two.

He felt like just another voyeur, rather than her husband and protector. The leggings without panties were far more revealing then he thought possible. He should go up to her now and stop the game, but the sight of her sex on view to strangers in the mall was exhilarating.

An older man plonked himself down on the bench next to him, though Sudhir was distracted enough to hardly notice.

'Nice pussy, eh!' the man said.

'What?' Sudhir muttered.

'Nice pussy you're looking at. Wouldn't mind playing with that,' the man commented.

'Yea, nice,' Sudhir agreed.

'I like a plump pussy, especially as the rest of her is so sexy,' he added.

He felt embarrassed to be caught looking, and then discussing his wife's body with a stranger. He flushed with guilt. He stood up and followed her, trying to look nonchalant, like any other shopper. He admired her cute bottom, where the seam had dug itself between her cheeks. They were lewdly separated, and clearly showed white through the black leggings. 

He figured she was unaware of how much was on show. He missed the men looking at the top, from studying her bottom gyrating seductively through the mall. He glanced up as a couple of passing young guys made some remark to her. He watched her turn toward a store window, again looking for an audience.

Mohini enjoyed the young guys commenting on how she looked. In the past, being noticed hadn't been something she favoured, though now it was thrilling hearing the rude remarks. In the window she could see a couple of men watching her, and bent over to entertain them. As expected they stared then animatedly discussed her. She wished she could hear what they were saying, even if it was coarse.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The seam of the leggings was digging further into her crotch with every step. As though wearing a swimsuit bottom, a hand went to automatically adjust it, only to hold back. There were too many men watching her, and she didn't want them to realise she knew her crotch was being cut in two.

He could see her reflection in a store front, and realised what the young guys had meant. From bending over to adjust the shoe, her breasts had moved up and out. The nipples were almost popping out of the cheap t-shirt. She bent over to admire a pair of shoes. Men stopped their journey to observe the naughty show. The leggings pulled even tighter, plastering them over her rear, and cutting deep in front. They thinned over her bottom and swelling pussy, to become almost transparent.

He kept getting ahead of her, from needing to look purposeful with someplace to go, whereas she meandered along, window shopping. He turned around to see firsthand how she looked. He was worried. The thin cheap clothes hid nothing of her charms. Her pussy was clearly blossoming, with the lips cut in two, almost spread out. Her breasts were pushed up by the undercut bra, precariously balanced, ready to overflow from the top.

This wasn't his modest wife of last week, this was a trashy, cheap tramp. He watched her walk into the store as arranged, and sighed with relief. She had instructions to buy another outfit, which was badly needed. Like any man he sat on a bench outside to wait, ready to compliment anything she wore. He was let off that hook, as he would be following her as arranged.

Mohini caught sight of herself in a mirror as she walked into the store. It brought her to a stop, just staring at the image, with a look shock. In the storefront windows, she had looked out for fans ogling her, not getting a clear image of the outfit. In a mirror it looked as though it had shrunk, plastering itself to her body. She hadn't realised how lewd it had become. It was her nipples that first shouted at her, then her pussy gapped at her. She was appalled. 

She walked straight to the back of the store, trying to keep a low profile, hoping not to be noticed. A feeling of being utterly cheap, and indecent weighed heavily upon her. A dress was plucked from a rack in passing, and she disappeared into a changing cubicle. 

In a hurry to change, the t-shirt caught in her hair halfway over her head. In a panic she tore the thin material. Wanting rid of the disgusting outfit she tore the leggings, as she desperately pulled the cheap material from her body.

Stepping into the dress was a struggle. Though she was slim it just wouldn't pull up over her hips. Pulling it over her head didn't work either. She looked at the hanger to confirm it was her size, then the label, which wasn't. She cursed the sloppy salesgirl who made the mistake.

Searching the bra yet again, confirmed she had lost money from one cup. She stood there holding a 100 rupee note. 

'Damn!' she cursed. 

Wearing just a pair of flat shoes and push up bra, she wondered what to do. Her mind was blank from feeling weak and useless. 

Peering from the curtain confirmed no one was around. Not this end of the store anyway. There were voices from the front of the store, where staff and a customer were joking and laughing. Nervously she padded out on bare feet to a rack she had noticed. Discounted clothes were hung there as a forlorn hope of a last chance sale. What was left was so unattractive, the rack had been shoved to the back of the store.

A quick pull of the hangers confirmed there was little in her size. This time she checked the label. It was pointless buying just a top or just a skirt, she needed a dress to cover her naked body. At last she found something that would fit.
She turned to drag it on and found a young guy watching her. How long had he been there? He'd seen it all! The guy had a big sloppy grin plastered across his face, staring at her nakedness. He had the usual look of keen interest, and obvious arousal. 

She scuttled off to the changing cubicle with a heart pounding and a pulse racing. Almost used to showing off something of her body, she had laid it all out for that young man to ogle. The impromptu streak added to the high state of arousal. It felt as if she were on a hair trigger, ready to orgasm. Although the cubicle was small and dirty, she felt somewhat safe. 

Using the t-shirt she wiped between her legs, which were streaked with sex juices. Pulling the stretchy dress up her body she was relieved to find it fit. It was a stretchy, yellow sheath dress. In the mirror she saw how tightly it clung to her body, and groaned. It was her size according to the label, though it looked a size too small. Another size, or something more decent would have to be found.

She pulled the hem down a little, needing to cover herself, only to find both nipples peeking over the top. The hem at the back pulled tight under her cheeks. If she wasn't careful the front would ride up to expose her sex. The bright yellow would certainly attract attention. 

The leggings were ruined, so she would have to brave going out into the store to find something else. With less than half the budget what would be available? Looking out from the shabby curtain for Sudhir, was useless. It was difficult getting him to buy clothes for himself, and he never went into a woman's clothing store.

To get money from him meant having to walk through security barriers, wearing store clothes. Being hauled away for shoplifting was out of the question. Being marched off to a private room by a burly security guard to be searched in this skimpy dress, without panties, would be asking for trouble. 

Surely the store was tacky and cheap enough to afford something. Quickly walking back to the rack, she found another sale sign meaning she had just enough for something there. In desperation, she examined each of the garments, one by one. They were either too small, or worse than what she was wearing.

With a hundred grasped in a hand, she timidly walked to the cash desk. The disinterested girl checked the label, took the money, and gave her change. It wasn't even enough to buy panties! The only underwear she had on was a push up bra. It wasn't designed to cover her nipples, and if she weren't careful they would pop out of the dress. 

Pulling yet again at the hem, she pattered out of the store on flat shoes. Her breasts bounced up and down as she walked. In the canary yellow dress she felt conspicuous, as though advertising her body was available. While looking around for Sudhir, a couple walked by. The guy stared her up and down. The wife pulled at his hand, to divert his gaze, and gave him a mouthful of abuse. 

Being looked at while accidently showing off her rear was one thing, but this made her feel small and grubby. Standing outside the store waiting for Sudhir was preferable to searching for him, as she felt awful the way her breasts bounced around on top of the bra. She giggled inanely from the tension.

'I don't know what you're on and I don't care. Just don't hang around in front of the store. It's bad for business, so go and look for your kind of business elsewhere,' a deep voice came from behind her.

Mohini span on a heel, to be confronted by a wall of a man. The big security guard was powerful and impressive. What he meant sank in, and she opened her mouth to protest. 

He put up a big hand to silence her. 'Just go and whore someplace else,' he quietly said.

'I, was, err, looking for a man,' she stuttered, and came to a halt.

'Do you want me to march you into the store and frisk you? I'll make sure I find something on you, then I'll call the security officer for them to haul you away. You'll be charged with shoplifting and whoring. You got it?' he quietly spoke.

The sound of his deep voice resonated through her ribs. He thought she was a whore, and she had been too stupid to properly deny it. In a world of shame, she quickly walked away, not caring about her boobs bouncing around.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The thought of being stripped by him, with those big black hands on her pale flesh, intimately searching her body, was devilishly exciting. Despite herself she was glistening wet. How excited and carried away would she become if he did strip search her? In exchange for not calling the security officer, would she offer herself to him?

Her mind was in a whirl, not seeing anything or anyone as she walked aimlessly through the mall. Mohini was dressed like a whore, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. She had already been mistaken for whore, and no doubt others thought she was one.

'How much you charge, girl?' Roy asked.

Mohini suddenly came out of a trance, to be confronted by two young guys. 

'Pardon?' she said, trying to sound decent.

'You are a bit old, but nice bouncy tits,' Roy commented, with a big grin.

'Nice ass. How much for your ass, whore?' Azeem seriously asked.

'No! I don't, err, I'm not,' Mohini complained.

'Don't you like young meat?' Roy growled.

Azeem grabbed her wrist in a strong grip, and said, 'Once you tried young cock you won't go back. Come on. We'll give you a free sample, ho.'

'Yea, we'll ruin you for older men,' Roy laughed.

They led her away between them, gripping her wrists, guiding her toward an exit. 

'Oh! God! They're going to use me like a whore!' Mohini silently cried. 

Her nipples were rock hard, and were trying to break out of the dress. The dress was pulling up, threatening to reveal her engorged sex. The way she was dressed, making a fuss was the last thing she wanted. There seemed little choice if she was to escape these young, hard men. They were expensively dressed in a gaudy fashion. They were evidently used to getting their own way, and weren't going to listen to reason.

'What's going on here?' Sudhir asked.

His tone of voice was deep and harsh, without the tremor of fear he felt. 

'What's up man?' Roy asked.

'She your whore?' Azeem asked.

'Yea. She's got an appointment,' Sudhir said.

'Looks like a street walker, not a classy appointment ho,' Azeem pointed out.

The two guys gripped her tighter, not wanting to let go. Mohini wondered how her husband could possibly fight these two young muscle men. The thought of him getting hurt caught her in a dilemma. Could she go with two nineteen year olds, to save her husband from a beating?

'That's how the rich client likes them,' Sudhir simply stated. 

He dare not call their bluff, and would have to just talk them out of taking his wife away. If they decided to fight, he wouldn't stand a chance. Maybe she could escape while he kept them busy. The thought of seeing them take her away to use as a whore made him angry, and it was pumping him up.

'Next time you see her here, she's yours,' Sudhir remarked.

'Don't let her work here, this is our area,' Roy warned.

'Yea. We'll take her to work for us if we see her again,' Azeem added.

'Come on whore, we don't want to keep the client waiting,' Sudhir said, and clicked his fingers.

One of the guys laughed and the other grimaced, but they let her go. Mohini had a look of fear on her face. It was partly arousal, though all she was thinking of was escaping the two young guys. Sudhir kept his cool, wondering how he managed it. They sped off through the mall, wanting to, but not daring to run.

She pulled at the hem, trying to keep her private places covered, but escape brought a sense of wild abandon. Her breasts were bouncing all over the place, but she no longer cared.
'Sudhir, didn't you see me?' she breathlessly asked.

'Of course I saw you, who wouldn't. That's a bit much isn't it?' he pointed out.

'I lost most of the money, this is all I could afford,' she explained.

He sympathetically smiled at her. This wasn't the time to reveal he wandered off bored to look in a store window. He'd seen her in the distance, but before he could catch up with her, those tough looking guys had her. Seeing the two guys pick her up, he didn't think what to do or say, he just leapt in with the first thing that came to mind.

'Do you want to continue?' he asked. 

She was so worked up he figured she wanted to race home, as usual.

'What do you think? No! I know that look. I'm not wearing panties, Sudhir,' she hissed at him. 

Looking around in case anyone heard, she found they were discreetly tucked away between two abandoned stores. In a fit of urgency, and devilment, she lifted the hem around her waist. Standing in a mall while naked from the waist down, was so outrageous, she couldn't believe she was doing it. The reward was seeing his eyes light up with lust. 

'You'll have to go back in that store and buy me some panties,' she implored him. 

Mohini froze with a look of astonishment on her face. Two workmen emerged from a closed down store. They couldn't help seeing her naked bottom half. She clamped her thighs together, and frantically pulled at the dress. The stretchy material curled up on itself, forcing her to unroll it and tug at it. Her pussy was at last covered. Another hard tug had her bottom covered. 

Unfortunately her breasts appeared over the top, so a further struggle ensued. At last she had everything in order. The stretchy fabric clung to her body, as though painted on, especially over her bottom. The dress moulded itself to her breasts, with both rock hard nipples protruding. They declared she was hot.

The young carpenters slowed as they passed, grinning broadly at her. 

'If he won't offer you enough, we'll pay you,' one of them stated.

They laughed together as they walked on by.

Mohini was worried, as this was the third time she'd been mistaken for a whore. Sudhir wrapped his arms around her, and pumped her ass. Her mouth was hanging open so he took advantage. She hooked a leg around his, while they smooched longingly. He lifted her up by the cheeks, and for a moment she thought he was going to take her right there in the mall.

'Not here. In the car!' she urgently spoke. 

When he let her go, the dress tucked up revealing her bare bottom. He grabbed a hand, pulling her to the exit nearest to their car. Still struggling with the back of the dress, they joined the throng. Men could see one of her cheeks! She frantically pulled on his hand, but he wouldn't let go.

In the store front reflections she could see strangers react to the exposed cheek. Smiles, outrage, and arousal, were revealed on many faces. At the exit doors the two workmen were before them, lunch boxes in hand, returning to refurbish the store. 

'You know where we're working. Come on over when you're finished with him,' one of them seriously spoke. 'We'll pay you well to spend the afternoon with us,' he added.

The sight of those big beefy men standing close, sent her head in a spin. Her whole body seemed to quake, boosting an already aroused mind into overdrive. 

'OK, I will,' she seriously agreed. 

They laughed, and the same one said, 'Looking forward to it. We'll keep you at it all afternoon. There's a couple of young guys working with us, can you handle them?'

'Of course, the more the merrier,' she grinned.

At last they were out of the mall. She looked back at the two guys, only they had gone. Her heart was thumping, and her brain was awash with arousal. Her body throbbed with sexual tension. She couldn't believe she'd agreed to screw four strangers. Just saying the words, without meaning it, was dirty and nasty. The audacity of such an idea stoked her up so much, she was fit to burst.

'They too thought I was a whore!' Mohini whispered. 

'Dressed like that, a cheap whore,' Sudhir grinned.

'Want to streak again?' he dared.

'OK!' she agreed.

The look of glee on her face told him she was up for anything.

'Give me the dress. Don't get in the wrong car this time,' he warned, with a chuckle.

He surely didn't realise how dangerous that mistake had been. This time it would be very dangerous, getting into a stranger's car naked, while stoked up to her limits. She quickly moved to a group of cars to watch him walk across to theirs. As soon as he opened the doors she would sprint over and jump in. 

From the next vehicle loud voices broke into her concentration. A group of young guys bundled out of a van. They were arguing over what kind of food to get. They hadn't seen her crouched down, but they would if they walked toward the mall entrance.

They walked around the cars, hesitated in surprise, then laughed.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
'Wow! Is this my birthday present, guys?' Richie exclaimed.

'I didn't organise a stripper,' Bobby said.

'She's a whore, left here by a customer,' Brendan said, trying to sound knowing.

Mohini jumped up and tried to force a way between them, like a football player. She didn't have the weight, though plenty of incentive. She felt their hands exploring her body, and it nearly pushed her over the edge. They were randy young men and could change from light heartedness, to being demanding in an instant.

'Please let me through. I lost my dress. I'm a decent woman, please,' she incoherently wailed.

'You look like a whore. Why aren't you wearing panties, and how did you lose your dress?' Brendan demanded.

His friends were mauling the naked woman, with a look of pleasure on their faces. It was as though a centrefold had stepped out of a magazine, to appear amongst them.

'It was a bet, I lost,' she conjured up an explanation from somewhere.

'Please, let me through,' she pleaded.

She was pleased they had the decency to part, and let her go. Not caring if anyone else saw her, she ran a direct route to her husband, and safety. The engine was running when she jumped in. While fastening the seat belt, they were away and soon turning out of the parking lot for home.

'What happened?' Sudhir asked.

With a thumping heart and breathing heavily, she thought over what did just happen. When she moved between them the six men closed in. She was an attractive naked woman, among a group of randy young men. What could she say in defence if they whisked her away somewhere. 

They could have dragged her into the back of their van, to have their wicked way with her. One by one they could have taken her. Subdued by the experience, they might have decided to keep her for awhile. She imagined being taken by each of them in turn, and when the last one finished, it would start all over again. She would be continuously fucked by virile youths, over and over again.

'I got caught!' she nervously laughed.

'Did they say anything?' he asked.

'Something about being a stripper, then one of them pointed out I was already naked, and didn't have clothes. He thought I was a whore, dumped by a punter,' she said.

'Hey, you OK? Look at me, come on honey, snap out of it, you're safe now,' he encouraged, with a soothing sound to his voice. 

Taking a quick look at her, he realised she wasn't shaking with fear, it was arousal. Damn! He'd created a monster! She was beginning to enjoy close encounters, and that was dangerous. He would have to be careful with her from now on. He didn't mind guys glimpsing her beautiful body, but touching her would be going too far. She was his wife, and it was up to him to take her home for touching. 

She didn't dare tell him she had been fondled in the car park. They hadn't invaded her, but it could have got out of hand.

Of a sudden she pushed her head under the steering wheel into his lap, and nuzzled his cock through the jeans. The smell of his throbbing cock wasn't enough. She unzipped him, pulled it out, and sucked it down her throat. She'd practised deep-throat as a surprise, and it certainly was now. 

After a quick flick of the wheel the car was back in the right lane. He forced his eyes to the road, looking for a turn off. A small dirt track appeared and he took it. Slamming on the brakes fishtailed the car, though they came to a halt before any damage came of it. He pushed the seat back, and watched her enjoy herself. She choked once or twice, but got the hang of it. Her head was bobbing up and down his cock in a most delightful rhythm.

Mohini fantasised she was in the back of a van, unable to see where they were going. A guy grabbed her hair to pull her face over his cock. Not wanting to be slapped again, she opened up, letting him shove her lips over his cock. There had been no introductions, as they thought she was a whore, ready to be used.

They were shouting and arguing over who would be next. One of them wanted her ass, rather than her sloppy cunt, after they had all cum into it. The vile remarks were putting her in her place, as a cheap whore, and working her up into a feverish state. They wanted her in every way possible, and intended to use the whore thoroughly. They wanted their money's worth.

She felt her husband cum, and let it dribble down her throat. Needing to come up for air, she did so, and felt spurts of cum stick to her face, and hair. She imagined it was strangers cum, washing her face, and messing her hair. She was a worthless whore, being well used by rampant young guys. Her pussy and mouth were both being used at once, and she was being filled with cum.

'Let's get home, quickly!' she urgently insisted.

She continued to suck on her husband's cock, imagining having to satisfy six randy males.

A truck driver pulled up next to them and did a double take. Looking down into the car, he saw a naked woman giving some lucky guy a blow job. He was about to sound off, then decided not to spoil things for one lucky bastard. It might be his turn someday. 

He admired her long hair, bobbing up and down with enthusiasm. Her naked ass was pointing at him, rising up and down, showing how much she was putting into the job. He sat there, admiring a slim waist and large breasts. Her ass was so good, it was a work of art.

Someone behind them blew their horn, and he saw the lucky guy's eyes flicker open. They both moved off with the car naturally accelerating ahead. He had a big smile on his face, treasuring the image for as long as possible. 

Reaching home they drove straight into the garage, almost scraping the car roof on the slowly opening door. 

Mohini struggled into the dress, and grabbed her husband's hand. 

'Take me to the lounge, and fuck me,' Mohini breathlessly said.

Once there she panted, 'I'm your whore. You've paid for me, and can do anything you want. Rip the damn dress off!' 

He wasn't as excited as she was, but that would soon be fixed. He guessed what she wanted, and roughly pulled the dress and bra off her body, leaving it naked. He pushed her down onto the sofa forcing her legs apart, and they rolled onto the floor. He pushed her legs apart, and kept them apart with his knees.

'Please, you can't, I'm a married woman. I can't take you all, you'll ruin me,' she whimpered.

He playfully slapped her face, and growled, 'You're a tease and a slut. You'll do for our pleasure, all of us,' he ad-libbed. 

'Oh! Yes!' Mohini screeched, on feeling a cock enter her.

They both quickly reached an orgasm. Mohini made her way down his body to breathe new life into him, and eventually succeeded. She was unaware of pleading with him not to take her mouth, or any of the dirty talk.

He guessed it was all to do with some fantasy, either connected with their adventure that afternoon, or a novel. He played along, not wanting to spoil her pleasure. 

Mohini shook off the fantasy and turned to see if Sudhir had guessed what happened to her when they got home. While they were making love, she had said things in the heat of the moment. She just hoped it didn't reveal the fantasy she was living through, while he made love to her.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Their last day arrived, and Sudhir wanted to make it a memorable one. They got out the car in a parking lot, though it wasn't attached to a mall. Mohini gripped his arm to steady herself, while adjusting a shoe strap. While she leant forward he looked down the front of the dress, for a good look at her breasts. She would do for what he had planned.

'Here you are. This is your stop,' he said, and halted at a bus stop.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'We're going by bus,' he announced.

'It'll be crowded this time of day. Oh! I see. So where are we going?' she asked.

'Just anywhere and back,' he grinned.

'Whoops!' she exclaimed, while trying to keep the dress down. 

It was only a slight breeze yet the light summer dress blew up around her hips. Wearing a sensible pair of panties was better than usual, only they were three sizes too big, and threatened to fall down around her ankles.

'Just keep your thighs together,' he laughed.

'When do I get off, I mean, which stop?' she grinned.

'Don't worry, I'll be there, and I'll let you know,' he reassured her.

Mohini got on a packed bus and had to stand. There was a cross section of people riding into the city centre. She eased her way between a couple of workmen, as though looking for a space. She knew there wasn't one, so had to stand between them, as planned. 

Reaching for a strap to hang like the others was a little late. The bus jerked forward, and she fell against the guy behind her. Turning her head, she apologised to the guy. Looking up through long eyelashes at the guy in front of her, didn't deter him. He was pressed up against her, pushing her against his friend every time the bus accelerated. The other one pressed himself against her rear every time the bus braked.

The motion of the bus was gently rocked their bodies against hers. There wasn't much she could do to stop them rubbing her up, without making a fuss. Besides, that was why she was there. The top of the dress bulged out, and the guy was looking down at her breasts. The push up bra hardly covered her nipples, so he had a fine view. 

She lost her grip of the strap when the bus suddenly braked. Instinctively she put her arms out and managed to push them around the guys waist. She looked up at him, and mouthed the word, sorry. He gave her a big grin.

'Best hold on to me,' he quietly said.

'If you don't mind. That strap is too high. Oh! I need to get my purse,' she said.

Mohini was enjoying teasing them, enormously. A young innocent face didn't have to be put on, it was natural. She squeezed down between them, to reach the dropped purse. Her cheek rubbed over his hard-on, and the other guy pressed himself against her bottom. The bus ran over a bad patch of road, and she had to struggle to reach the purse. They were shaken around, with her face in a crotch, and a hardness rubbing between her cheeks.

There was no way she had thought of going this far. Exposing herself had been fun, but this was going too far. It was relatively safe as there were plenty of people around. Maybe it was just an extension of what she had been doing in the mall. She was squashed between them, and could hardly move. It felt as though two men were taking her at once, front and back. She was beginning to pant.

Still bent over, she turned her head to look at the guy. 'I can't get up,' she said.

One hand was on the floor, holding the bag. The other gripped his trouser leg, and her face was pressed against a big trouser bulge. She watched him say something to his friend. The bus was too noisy to hear much. A pair of large hands wrapped around her waist, then went higher, gripping her breasts. 

He hauled her up, lifting her off her feet. She was dangling like a doll between the two big rough workmen. So heated was she, her mouth was dry and wouldn't work. The male smell of the jeans and his cock was strong in her nostrils. The one in front pressed close between her legs.

The guy behind her said to his friend, 'This is our stop.'

'We'll catch the next one,' he quickly decided.

The guy let her down, though still held onto her breasts. Her legs were still either side of the guy in front, and he discreetly rubbed himself against her belly. She wanted to be lifted up and lowered onto his cock. In such a crowd it was safe to relax and let her arousal free reign. Or so she hoped. 

It wasn't possible to see past the big men, so she had no idea where her husband was. The dress had been scraped upward, from when the stranger behind lowered her between them. Her stocking tops were on show, except no one could see them while tightly pressed between the workmen. They were letting the jolts and jiggles of the bus caress their bodies against hers. She was sandwiched between them, being rubbed up the right way.

Knowing they were getting off at the next stop meant she could let go, though not too much. An orgasm would be going too far in a public place, but she let herself get close.. She was hotter than when getting in that young man's car. She could hear herself gasping, when the man in front moved his leg between hers.

She felt hands on her outer thigh, and it went under the suspender straps. With his leg between hers, he couldn't get at her sex. her bottom was covered by the guy behind her, so that was safe from wandering hands too.

The bus ground to a halt, and the two guys had to go. He leaned into her, and kissed her mouth. His tongue invaded her body, for just a moment, and left her higher still. Most of the others disembarked, leaving her standing in disarray, looking confused. Some would recognise the look of arousal. 

Just as a new lot were boarding, the wind blew in the door. No longer surrounded by bodies, the dress arose around her hips. Stocking tops, suspenders, and her panties were shown off to the new guys. These weren't tough looking workmen, they were school boys. They hesitated with mouths agape, then they were shoved in by the boys behind them.

Mohini didn't know where she was or that a school was nearby. They were eighteen-year-olds in the last days of high school. Once the bus started off they became boisterous once more. They were crowded around her, though this time she would be safe enough from boys, despite being stoked up. 

When the bus jerked away from the kerb, one of them pretended to bump against her. From experience she knew what he was up to, but kept quiet, while pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. Let the young guy have his thrill, she thought.

When a hand imperceptibly cupped a cheek, it was time to do something. After being tightly sandwiched by two real men, this imposition felt innocent enough. The bus hit a pothole and the hand glanced across her thigh. It was an accident from the rough ride, so she ignored it. The hand remained. With the movement of the bus it stroked her thigh. Maybe it was a corner of his bag, not his hand.

Looking straight ahead between the boys, she nevertheless caught their grins from peripheral vision. One of them was lightly stroking her inner thigh, and receiving encouragement from his friends. There was nowhere to move away in the crowded bus. Rather than say something, she dropped her purse, and bent to pick it up. It was an audacious move, meant to shock the boy, and move away from them.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
It didn't work. They closed in tighter around her, so the escape plan failed. When standing she pressed her legs together, only to trap his hand higher up her thigh. She turned her head to glare at him. Intending to pretend she had only just felt something, but that didn't work either. Fortunately he was looking down at where his fingers were tickling her thighs.

A glance was enough to recognise him. The son of her husband's boss, had his hand between her thighs! Damn! If Sudhir rescued her now, the damn boy would discover who they were. He would tell friends, and a rumour would spread around the neighbourhood and back to her husband's office. Gossips loved dirt.

Giving him a chance to remove his hand, she opened her legs. Instead he pressed higher, becoming more audacious because she hadn't complained so far, and from friends encouragement. His palm cupped her bottom, and fingers pressed her pussy. 

Damn! Men hadn't taken such an advantage of her, yet this boy had her in the palm of his hand, This was going too far! She opened her mouth to tell him off, but croaked instead. Her mouth was dry, and her pussy was wet. She'd been breathing heavily through her mouth, almost panting from arousal. It had been a mistake to dismiss a gang of boys, for they were a threat after all. 

Those two workmen had pushed her to the edge of an orgasm, so the slightest touch was keeping her on the boil. If the damn boy knew what he was doing, she would be climaxing in front of a bus full of people!

Looking down the length of the bus, Mohini saw her husband staring at her. He gave her an enquiring look, meaning, did she need help? The pleading look, and a vigorous nod, was restrained before it took hold. She dare not call him over. Smiling, with a shake of her head, reassured him and he relaxed. 

This time she would have to get herself out of this awful fix. Unable to face the boy, she would have to think of something, or wait until he got off the bus. Hopefully before she got off on his fingers, as they were working her hard. Though not in her panties, yet. They were fumbling and inexperienced, yet determined. The look on her face was a picture of dread, or was it her sex face. 

The other boys around her knew what was going on, and that she wasn't complaining. They crowded closer, hemming her in. A hand came out of nowhere to grope a breast. She looked for her husband, but couldn't see him now they were so close. She closed her eyes hoping it would all go away. Another hand gripped a breast, and squeezed a nipple.

The bus came to a halt, and she opened her eyes to see people getting off. With more space, she could push her way through them, to escape. Mohini saw her husband walking beside the bus! He'd stepped off through the back exit. Why hadn't he waited for her? She saw ahead of him a woman in a flowery summer dress, and realised what had happened. Typically the fool hadn't taken any notice of the colour, or shape of the dress she was wearing. He must think it was her he was following.
Mohini really did feel alone now. More eighteen year olds climbed onto the bus, adding to the press of bodies around her. Why weren't they driving to school, damn it? It didn't help her that parking would be available tomorrow, after the parking lot was re-furbished. They were bolder now, with exploring hands everywhere.

The bus came to a sudden halt, swaying them all forward. In desperation she pushed aside one lad, and beamed in delight. Sudhir took her hand to guide her down the steps to safety. All of a fluster, she spluttered an explanation which made little sense.

'Sorry, Mohini. I thought you'd got off,' he apologised.

'I nearly did,' she laughed. 'Those boys had me trapped. Their hands were all over me,' she said, sounding excited.

'I stood in front of the bus, to make it stop, and get you out of there. I should have been there to help you,' he painfully said.

'Not to worry. I'm safe now,' she grinned, while gripping his arm in hers.

She was wondering whether to tell him all, or leave it as lucky escape. If that boy had recognised her, their naughty games might have been revealed. Having his hand in her crotch would certainly give him something to tell his friends. If he had known who she was, it would spread with interest compounded. Sudhir could see she was aroused, so he must know something happened. A busy street wasn't the place to get into a deep discussion about sex. She tripped on something, looked down, and stopped in mid stride.

'It's my panties! I've dropped them,' Mohini whispered.

'Dropping your panties like a slut, naughty girl!' he laughed. 'Pick them up then,' Sudhir said.

As she bent over, a breeze carried paper and other rubbish along the sidewalk. Reaching her, the dress whipped up around her back. People following them parted to walk either side of the woman, not before ogling her naked bottom, framed in stockings and suspenders. Most grinned to themselves, thinking what a great way to start the day. 

A smart looking man in a suit, put his hand to his cock, without thinking. In a flash it crossed his mind that he just had to let his cock loose, and he could have her. While bent over, he could see how ready she was. The thought of helping himself to her sex, and moving on as though nothing happened, was electrifying. His cock jumped to attention, at the idea, and seeing an open, available wet pussy.

Sudhir watched the reactions to his wife's mistake. She'd bent over in a panic, not think what she was showing off. Women looked on with pity or dismay, and the men had a mixture of surprise and lust as they approached. 

One man slowed his pace, and seemed to home in on her. He was fixated on her ass, and what was peeking between her thighs. Sudhir could see the passion take hold in his eyes, and his face become taught with concentration. For a moment he thought the stranger was going to collide with his wife's upturned rear. A hand was ready to unzip his cock. 

Would it be possible for a stranger to fuck his wife in a crowded street? People were hurrying to work, and would ignore almost anything so as not to become involved. A person could lay in a city street, and people would step over them, rather than get involved. 

Scrabbling for her panties as they blew around her feet, seemed to take forever. Quickly straightening up wasn't enough, as the dress was twisted up at the back. Her hands grappled for the hem up her back, desperate to pull it down. She was standing in a busy street showing off her bare ass! At last Sudhir untangled it and pulled it down. She breathed a sigh of relief, and they continued, with her panties scrunched up in a hand.

'That was a close call,' Sudhir said.

'It's early, yet I'm ready for home,' she grinned knowingly at him.

'Everyone saw your bare ass when you bent over,' he told her.

'What did they see?' she asked.

'Everything! I thought one guy was going to try it on with you, while you were bent over. I'm sure he was thinking about it, and getting ready to try,' he said.

'Really! Surely not on a busy street?' she gasped.

'He had a long coat on. I guess he could have entered you while bent over. Then hidden what was going on, when you stood up. Enough to get away with it,' he teased.

'Oh! Hell! I could have been fucked from behind, by a stranger in this street!' she mused.

Did Sudhir realise she was hot enough to let it happen? She was so excited, without a shred of self-control. She was desperate for it. He must know that from their amazing sex sessions.

'When he was finished with me he would walk on by, without me knowing who it was. I'd be left here with a stranger's cum running down my thighs,' she whispered.

Sudhir could see she was vibrating with sexual excitement. He had better get her back home before she had a noisy orgasm in the street. He hailed a cab, fortunate to see one available. 

Sitting back in the seat, her knees were higher than her bottom. The dress was pulled up under her, showing off stocking tops. From being so excited, she couldn't keep her legs together. Noticing the driver glancing in his mirror, she pulled them together. She closed her eyes, feigning tiredness. Through slits of eyes, she watched him stare at her while stationary at lights. 

With a will of their own, her legs parted. It was a battle that decorum was going to lose, so she gave up. She squirmed on the seat, and let her legs part. On a corner she let one leg go, then on another corner the other leg parted company with its partner. Her legs were parted more than enough for the driver to see stocking tops, garters, and everything between her legs.

She could feel herself weeping on the seat. If her husband didn't get her home soon, she would frig herself off, even with the driver watching. Maybe it would make it more exciting, and she would have a better orgasm.

Damn! How far had she fallen in the past week! Keeping her legs tight together would have been paramount a few days ago. Now she was thinking of playing with herself for an orgasm! It wasn't Sudhirs fault, something had happened to her. She was carried away with it all, and way beyond her normal moral limits. How had this happened, she had no idea.

Now that Mohini was hooked, Sudhir was pushing his wife into exposing more of her attractive body. That morning Mohini felt aglow while showering, from fantasising over what he might do with her next. What part of her body would her husband expose, and who would see it?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Thinking logically while excited was difficult, though an inkling of why she was going along with his games had dawned upon her. She'd probably been an exhibitionist all along, and not realised it. Before reaching the safety of home, arousal swamped her inhibitions during a game. The games were so breathtaking and audacious, her mind was flooded with arousal. He was keeping her off balance and sexed up, while they were out playing the wicked games. On arriving home the sex was fantastic, which was another incentive to play along with what he wanted.

It felt as though she were dancing to his tune, like a mindless puppet. Being controlled meant leaving moral decisions to him, which was dangerous, yet so very exciting. The danger of not knowing how a stranger might react was a part of the thrill. Maybe someone would take advantage while she was stoked up and vulnerable. The thought of being treated like a common whore, surprisingly aroused her. With her husband close by she was relatively safe, though the element of danger when exposed, was still very exciting. The risk factor, a sense of freedom from inhibitions, and being a 'bad girl', were all a part of the thrill. 

Making her exposure look like an accident was exhilarating. Blatantly exposing her breasts to a stranger, so they thought she was a cheap slut, heated her up in a sordid way. It was a big surprise finding that acting like a tramp, turned her on so much. Surely it should have had her running for home, or at least it should have turned her off. Instead, being thought of as a dirty slut, had her panting for more.

Sudhir drove them to the other side of the city, and parked up. Mohini got out of the car awkwardly, and felt the crotch of her panties pulled aside. 

'Come on get a move on,' Sudhir chivvied her along. 

Leaning over the car roof she told him, 'Hold on, my panties need straightening.'

He came around the car frowning, so she decided to make a show of it. The last thing she wanted was to be rushed into something with her pussy bared. The dress was too filmy not to have her naughty bits covered up. The thong bared her cheeks, which was all she felt safe revealing under the diaphanous dress. 

She hiked up the dress and bent over, to show her husband why it was important for him to wait. At least the sight of her panty crotch pulled aside from her lips, held his attention. With a finger hooked around the crotch, a knuckle rubbed her clit, while she looked teasingly over her shoulder at him. She was rewarded when seeing he had a big silly grin on his face. 

A slight movement from one of the cars vied for her attention. Oh! Shit! A guy sitting in his car was staring at her rear view. 

About to drop the curtain on the show, she told herself not to be hasty. Her husband would wonder why she panicked, and look around to find the cause. It would be less embarrassing to pretend not to notice the old guy. Her finger slid over her open wet slit, onward and upward over a sensitised bud. That was the real reason she carried on. She was aroused! The old guy spying on her was exciting, and she didn't want to stop. 

'You're enjoying that far too much. We need to go, before we miss the bus,' Sudhir warned her.

Reluctantly she dropped the hem, and tottered off on high heels behind her husband. She couldn't help glancing at the old guy. He was flogging himself off, and she had inspired him! Another thrill raced through her body. At this rate she would be out of control before they got started.

So they were going on a bus ride again. Yesterday they had a grand adventure, so it would be nice if they could repeat it. This was a different bus route, a different time of day, with a different group of people. So whatever happened today would be a completely new adventure. 

The late afternoon sun slanted across the road, illuminating the light summer dress. Sudhir enjoyed the outline of his wife's body, and enjoyed others staring at her, almost as much. When she turned profile, her bottom and breasts were clearly outlined. She turned straight on, with legs separated, so he could to see the shape of her crotch. Men in the bus queue, and those on the opposite side of the street, were beginning to catch on. They keenly watched his wife's innocent looking movements.

When the bus arrived a sudden draught caused the dress to balloon up, tantalisingly swirling it around her thighs. Not anticipating the gust she tried unsuccessfully to hold the dress down. With the split up the back to her upper thighs, it was more dangerous than just showing off her stocking tops. 

Pushing a way into the bus, she felt the hard bodies of young guys in her way. Not wanting to remain squeezed among them, she looked around for a seat. They were only teenagers, but they were taller and more powerful than her. Being trapped among them left her feeling anxious.

'Is there a seat anywhere?' she asked, while trying to push through them.

'No, the bus is full. Our college is playing away, so we're going to support them,' Deepak informed her.

They were merely eighteen year old kids, so there wouldn't be much fun to be had. They were keenly staring at her, leaving her feeling uncomfortable. 

'Here, I'll make room,' one of them said.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
He squashed up to the edge of a bench seat, with his friend doing the same against the window. It would be a squeeze between them, but at least sitting down meant being out of the sun. They had noticed it shining through the dress. A guy standing too close for comfort was staring down at her nipples. They were ripe from earlier excitement, and the material was so thin, her light brown areola clearly showed. 

Mohini decided it wasn't such a good idea to wear a low-cut bra under a thin cotton dress, with someone standing so close. An older man would have been more subtle. These kids were openly staring at her tits. Feeling embarrassed from their attention, she made an extra effort to reach a seat.

Those standing didn't make it easy for her to move through them. They pressed in around her, leaving her more desperate to sit down. She had to push against them to reach the seat, giving them an excuse to rub her body as she passed between them. Her bottom and breasts were receiving an unwanted mauling.

When the bus bounced over some rough road, she stopped. Someone discovered the slit up the back of the dress, and she felt a hand make its way up her thigh. They probably thought the light caress went unnoticed, but of course, any woman would realise what was going on. She decided to ignore it rather than make a scene. A hurried push to get to the seat was foiled by a lurch of the bus, when suddenly braking. 

The boy slipped, and his hand heavily slid between her thighs, just below her panties. She automatically pulled her thighs together, unfortunately trapping his wrist in her crotch. Unable to ignore such a heavy handed stroke, she turned her head to glare at him. She almost laughed at the ludicrous guilty look contorting his face. 

Mohini was sure he wouldn't dare to impress his friends again. She parted her legs to let him go, confident that he wouldn't take advantage. The heavy traffic started moving and the bus lurched away. The boy was withdrawing his hand, only to fall back. This time he grabbed hold of her crotch.

'Sorry! I didn't mean to, err, sorry,' he spluttered.

'No problem. It was an accident,' she grimaced. 

The embarrassment had her flustered enough to say something silly. Mohini hoped he hadn't felt a damp patch down there. After only a few minutes playing the game, she was already turned on. It wasn't these young lads, it was what happened earlier, and the anticipation of what was planned. She looked around for Sudhir, wondering where he was. The lucky man must have a seat somewhere. He obviously hadn't anticipate these eighteen year old boys mauling her body in a public place, otherwise he would have been close to hand.

Sudhir hadn't been able to squeeze onto the bus, so ran back to the car, and was now following it. He wondered what she was getting up to in there, with those randy teenagers. If she thought he was aboard, she would expose herself. Thinking he would rescue her if things got out of hand, she would be free to play around. Shit! A busload of randy adolescence might get up to anything when fired up! 

She clambered over one of the boys big feet, to get to the offered seat. The bus pulled away, and she grabbed a pole to stop herself falling. The skirt twisted up, as she uncontrollably careered around the pole to face him. He had a close up view of a white thong, and stocking tops. For a moment she watched him stare at her panties, with his mouth hanging open. The expression turned to a leer.

The bus rattled over an uneven road junction, as she tried to unwind herself from the pole. A shove had her twirling around the pole in the opposite direction. With the bus accelerating, the momentum quickened her spin, until she landed pell-mell onto the lad's lap. The two boys had shuffled together, closing the gap, and Karane guided her with hands on her hips. 

'Didn't want you falling on the floor, girl,' he said into an ear.

'Thanks,' she quietly said.

She quickly pulled the hem down to cover her stocking tops, garter straps, and embarrassment. Not believing a word of it, she nevertheless refrained from complaining. She didn't even pull him up for calling her a girl. She was miffed at that, for she expected the respect an older woman deserved. 

Mohini rolled her bottom to slide off his lap into the space they had made, only to find it gone. All she managed was to roll her cheeks over his trouser lump. 

'Damn!' she whispered.

Wearing a thong under the thin dress, she could feel his lump twitching between her cheeks.

'This bus gives a bumpy ride, but don't worry, I'll not let you fall, girl,' he breathed into an ear.

'Thanks,' she said again, though not meaning it. 

This was all she needed! Sitting on a randy guy's lap, with him breathing in her ear, and his hard cock poking between her cheeks. It could have been dangerous. If he wasn't so young it might be exciting. Instead, it was annoying having a teenager take advantage. The bounce of the bus kept thrusting his cock between her cheeks. If she stood up now, the dress would be plastered in her crack.

'My names, Karane. What's yours?' he asked.

'Mohini. You don't need to hold on so tight, Karane,' she said.

'Are you over eighteen?' he asked.

'Yes, of course,' she intoned, almost laughing at such an absurd question.

She realised he had a good stare at her panties, but hadn't bothered to look up at her face. He thought she was just a girl his age, so any respect an older woman deserved was lost. Besides, any respect due had been lost, when she showed him her panties. Of course he gripped her tight, because to him she was just a teenager. Seeing the look on his face when he realised she was an older woman, would be a laugh.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
He pulled her closer with a strong grip around her waist. The back of his hands pushed her breasts up. He pretended it was the movement of the bus, rather than being intentional. The vibration of the bus went through his hands, to shake her breasts. His friends thought it highly amusing. Her nipples were enjoying it too, as she could feel them stiffening up. 

She kept meaning to stand up to get away from him. Maybe it was just an excuse, though she really didn't think he would let her go without a struggle. She didn't want to make a scene, and didn't look forward to struggling in front of his friends. 

About to tell him she was, 'getting off', she choked on the phrase. She was heated up, but not so much as that. As the bus bounced over a rough patch of road, he tightened his arms around her, and turned his palms up under her breasts. 

'Be careful!' she said.

Meaning for him to let go of her breasts, the statement was far too subtle for a teenager. She felt weak and useless to have fallen into the clutches of a mere boy, and the will to free herself was diminishing with every little humiliation. Maybe she was aroused enough to orgasm. The vibration of the bus was almost enough, while she was so excited.

'You shouldn't be doing that! Please take your hands away,' Mohini crossly spoke.

There wasn't enough ferocity, or authority in her voice to motivate him. He was enjoying himself too much. So were his friends. They were clustered around watching the spectacle of her breasts being fondled. Every time the bus bounced her breasts did too, and he caught them. Again she figured this was the wrong time to wear a quarter cup bra.

At least there wasn't much he could do in public, while surrounded by his friends. 

Unless! A bad thought came to mind. She tried to ignore it, but with his cock pushing between her cheeks, the thought developed. If he let her stand up on this rough road, he might pass her to one of his friends, to steady her.

What if they passed her around, from one to the other, like pass the parcel? The dress was short, the bra almost non-existent, and the panties were insubstantial. Once the bravest of them took advantage, the others would become emboldened enough to join in. The dress could easily be peeled away, leaving her practically naked. Surrounded by so many hands, they couldn't all be fended off. Her whole body would be mauled by randy boys. 

Falling, and quickly caught, would leave her bent over. If he was bold enough, it would be easy to slip inside her aroused vagina. The others would be in a frenzy to have her. The thought of them fucking her, each taking a turn, sent a shiver down her spine. Some might not be able to wait, and decide to fuck her mouth.

The shocking thought stunned her. 

The thought of being treated worse than a whore, stoked her up to boiling point. The split up the back of the dress opened up, baring her bottom. With every bounce of the bus, she felt the lump in his jeans rubbing her bare cheeks. In a state of shock and excitement, she couldn't protest, or even move. No longer pretending, he was now openly massaging her breasts.

What could she say? 'Please stop playing with my tits! By the way, you can remove your penis from my bottom, young man.' 

It might be accurate, yet far too gross. 

She just sat there dumfounded, hoping her husband would notice what was happening, and perform a rescue. Surely the state of arousal showed on her face. She'd told him often enough how helpless she became when fully aroused. All he had to do was offer her a seat, or say this was their stop, and take her hand. The young guys would melt away from him. 

Karane had a big grin on his face, and it wasn't from the feel of her tits. He was dying to tell his friends what he was doing under the girl's dress. The feel of her ass cheeks pressing his cock was awesome. He was building the courage to pull his cock from his jeans. It would be easy to lift her onto his cock, and take her from behind. He hesitated, from not being sure if he could do it.

The door hissed open, and she longingly stared at the opening. A cool breeze caught the dress, blowing it up to expose stocking tops and suspenders. She quickly thanked him, making to rise off his lap. The door closed, but she carried on with the escape anyway. Thanking him again for his help, she pulled herself up by the pole. 

He said something about her being a pole dancer, which she ignored. It was somewhat true, as she had swung around the pole and exposed herself to him, then landed on his lap. As she lifted a leg over his to get away, the bus pulled up sharply. She hadn't timed it right, and as though in slow motion, she began to fall forward. 

Her cleavage landed on his face. She put both hands on his shoulders to push herself away. Before she could, his hand found her crotch, and squeezed. The young guy looked up at her, with a big satisfied smile on his face. 

On recognising who it was, his face dropped. He had in his hand a neighbour's crotch! Mrs Batliwala was a friend of his mother, and often dropped in to chat. He withdrew his hand, and tried to apologise, only the words stuck in his throat. Damn! He'd played with her tits, felt her crotch, and his cock had been pressing between her cheeks. A second look revealed that she was so very hot, really stoked. It didn't seem right to have sexed up his mom's friend.

Next time she came over to visit his mom, he would have to stay out of the way. It would be too embarrassing to see her at home. He'd treated his mother's friend like a slut of a girl. She was wearing sexy dress with sexier underwear. No wonder he didn't look at her face, and treated her like a sexy bitch. 

He noticed she was so sexed up, she didn't recognise him. 

What if she did recognise him? Wouldn't that put her in a difficult situation? It would be something she needed to keep a secret. It would be something he could hold over her. It wouldn't be blackmail, she would be doing him a favour, in return for keeping her secret. His thoughts turned to what he would like her to do, as a favour.

On tiptoe, Mohini desperately looked around the bus for her husband. It was only then she discovered being the only older person on the bus. She was surrounded by a bunch of rowdy young boys, intently studying her body. They were big and strong, and looked at her with an intense stare. 

The bus pulled up at traffic lights, and this time the side doors hissed open. Some of the boys turned away from her to see who was getting on. They parted to let a man through. Sudhir didn't have to barge his way in, they made room for him. 

'Come on, Mohini,' he heavily spoke. 

He grabbed her hand and eased her between the young guys. He recognised her musky smell, meaning her panties must be soaking wet. The dress was plastered between her cheeks, and he wondered what the guys had been doing to his wife. 

He became angry at them, and her. Whatever it was they had done, those boys had excited his wife. Why had she let it go that far with a bunch of eighteen year olds? In a temper, he was ready to push her back among them. Abandoning her in this state of arousal, could only have one result. 

Mohini realised her husband was there, and she was safe, so she relaxed. A fantasy fired her imagination.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
'She's our gang slut. We own her now,' Zakir asserted. 

There was an air of expectancy, each waiting for the other to make a move. Mohini was out of it, unable to help either side make a decision. Her husband wondered if they would let him take her back, and whether he wanted her back after this. 

He let go of her hand, ready to defend himself and his wife. She slowly sank to the floor between them. Her husband couldn't carry her from the bus like this, so what could he do? She watched the guys move in around her. One of them pushed the button to stop the bus, and suddenly he was being pushed out. 

'She's a right slut. The slut will make a great gang fuck,' one of them said, and the others agreed.

Mohini heard all this and trembled with fear. Would they really keep her as their gang slut? She had read what that meant. She would be passed around from one to the other of the gang members. She would have to learn what each of them wanted, and pander to their sexual whims. If she didn't, she would be beaten, or passed on to another gang.

'What are you, girl,' Zakir asked, while pinching a nipple.

Once she recovered from being so aroused, she might be able to reason with them. Until then, she didn't want to be hurt, so she would have to submit. Knowing it was just an excuse, didn't mean she could find the strength to resist them.
ww! I'm your gang slut, sir,' she whimpered.

'You can do better than that, bitch,' he told her.

She had better do better than that, or it might become far worse for her. She wasn't so young as they were used to. So she might be sold to another gang, or into a brothel. At her age it was more likely to be a brothel. Gathering up a reserve of strength, she tried again.

'I'm your sexy bitch, sir!. I promise to please you, and be your sexed up slut, sir. I'll be ready for you all the time, sir,' she pleaded, on hands and knees.

She watched them unzip their jeans, and knew what was expected of her. They must be right, she was a dirty slut, for she wanted them to fuck her, not this.

She was completely unaware of the walk to the car. She murmured agreement about being a gang slut, yelped, and rubbed her breast. She opened her mouth wide, as though yawning. She put a finger in her mouth, and suggestively sucked it. 

'What did you say? You all right?' Sudhir asked. 

The car was illegally parked behind the bus, so they didn't have far to walk. The cold air sobered her, and she automatically adjusted the dress. 

Getting in she felt her panties were soaking wet. Thinking over what happened, it was no wonder she had been sexed up. There were crowds of young people making their way across the road to the football stadium. Before the car was hemmed in, he managed to ease the car through the crowd.

Taking a direct route home, they made it in record time. Sudhir didn't park in the garage, instead he parked out on the street. She looked at him, then realised this was to be a challenge, and a punishment. She had played a game without him, and nearly got caught out. 

She slipped the dress off over her head. Without looking to see if anyone they knew was in the street, she calmly walked to their front door. It was then she realised Sudhir had the key, and was just sitting in the car, smiling at her. Determined to outdo him, she pulled the bra around and unclipped it. She was about to drop it, but instead flung it onto the garage roof. Pulling her panties down, she inexpertly threw them too.

With hands on hips she stood waiting for him to give in. She didn't have to wait long, before he ran across the drive, with a key ready. Nerves made him fumble with the key and drop it.

'Hurry up, someone's come out to mow their lawn!' she yelped in anguish.

He opened the door and dragged her in. They fell to the floor, where she pulled at his belt, and opened his trousers. She opened her mouth to suck his cock. He pulled her away, and turned her on her back, pushed her legs apart, and thrust in. He didn't need to check she was ready, as he could smell her sex.

He rode her hard, and she encouraged him.

'Fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck your gang slut hard. Ram it in me,' she cried out.

'Don't wait up, I'll be home late. If I have to stay over with one of the girls I'll phone,' Mohini said. 

She kissed him, careful not to spoil her makeup, and walked out to a friend picking her up. After what happened last week, Sudhir was reluctant to let her go. OK, there was protection in numbers, and she wouldn't play a naughty game with her friends present. He was just a little worried that she was addicted to exhibitionism, and couldn't help herself.

The women had progressed from dinner, to a club, and were on their way to a second club. Sudhir watched them enter, and noticed his wife wobble on the front step. Was it the high heels, or too much to drink? He felt bad about checking up on her, but he just couldn't help it. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that she was so used to him being there to protect her. Whatever the excuse, he figured she needed looking after.

The club was dark enough for him to sit up in the balcony, without being noticed. Mohini had enough to drink and was phoning for a taxi. 

'Damn phone is dead,' she complained. 

'Here Mohini, drink this,' Dhruvi said.

Mohini wasn't the only one to meet up with old friends. 

'Hey, Sudhir? Shit, it's a long time, seven years isn't it?' Shahid exclaimed.

'Hell! It's been too long. What have you been up to Shahid?' he asked.

'Work, marriage, divorce, the usual. You're here, so I guess it's the same with you,' Shahid laughed.

'I was just watching, err, the girls,' he said, changing tack. 

He didn't want to admit to watching his wife. Then it occurred to him, what could he say he was doing here, if he was still married. That wouldn't look good either.

'I saw them walk in, or stagger in more like. You recognise them from high school? I fancy that one, Dhruvi, I think her name is,' Shahid said, and made a suggestive growl.

'That's good, because I like the other one, the one she's talking to,' Sudhir said, indicating his wife.

'Don't remember her name, nice though. Nice pair of tits, I could just go to sleep afterwards on those,' he laughed, and nudged Sudhir in the ribs.

'Be my guest. Why don't you try her out, she's divorced I hear,' Sudhir informed him.

'You seem to know her, you been there?' Shahid asked.

He almost made the mistake of saying, his wife gossiped about Dhruvi, and the others. Their conversation diverged onto sport, cars, and work.

The four of them and others were dressed up for a night on the town, so Mohini wasn't getting so much attention. She was dressed in nothing much more than a tight sheath. It kept rolling up her legs, so she'd spent most of the evening rolling it down to cover something of her thighs. 

She'd either given up the battle, or was too drunk to notice it was on its way toward her hips. The half-cup, push up bra, enhanced an already deep cleavage. It seemed that end of the dress was contracting too. By midnight both ends would meet, to form nothing more than a belt around her waist.

Her friends were dressed in man-bait too, though they shunned anyone's approach. So why did they dress like that for a girls night out? Her friends had commented on how Mohini was dressed, as she had always been demure, and dressed for comfort rather than provocatively. 

She just laughed, and said she was having fun these days. With her husband of course. One of them made the connection, but the others looked mystified and jealous. 

'I hear she's a bit of a slut since the divorce,' Sudhir said.

'Really? Well, she was a bit of a prude in school. I guess we all loosen up eventually,' he mused.

'She's certainly loosened up now. I was told she's always on the lookout for a cock,' Sudhir said. 

He shortened his wife's gossip to the essential facts, Shahid wanted to hear.

'Really? Well, I'd not want to disappoint her,' Shahid said, and downed the rest of his drink.

'Good luck,' Sudhir laughed.

'You coming?' Shahid asked.

'I'll let you separate the herd, and I'll pick up a stray,' Sudhir said.

'Yea, whatever, see you around,' he absently said, already thinking about the cock hungry woman.

Sudhir watched his friend approach the close knit herd, with a smile on his face. He knew they would close up around whoever was being singled out. Poor Shahid didn't stand a chance.

'Hi, Dhruvi, how are you?' Shahid asked.

'That's Dhruvi, I'm Mohini,' she said, with a slight slur.

He laughed and said, 'I know, I was just wondering if you remembered.'

Getting her name wrong wasn't a good start. She laughed, so maybe he'd got away with it. The others recognised him from school, and air kissed him. 

'I ran into Sudhir earlier,' he began.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply