Misc. Erotica Mom becomes Randi by Picornavirus
Bengali Mom Becomes Randi
Picornavirus
26 July 2010

https://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=871157

We lived in kolkata in a house on rent. The home rent was very high. My father also has to bear the tuition fee of my college. As an ordinary Clerk in a government bank, father sometime had so many financial problem that he could not even pay the rent of house. Our landlord, a 62 year old non-Bengali was generally a modest person. He did not even bother if baba (father) could not pay the home rent on time or making any delay to pay. But in the year 2003 father retired from his job and he found too tough to pay the high home rent. He sent a letter to the land lord that he wont be able to pay the rent for two months but he will pay it later.

But our landlord was not so convinced with this letter. He wanted his rent. So one day he came to our home. On that day I was reading in my room. Amzad Ali Khan (land lord) came at morning to our home. Baba was out to the market to buy some vegetables. Mom was busy in cooking. When the door bell rung maa stoped cooking and wnet to open the door. In home maa always wore low priced, old sarees (generally cotton sarees). In home she didn't even care to put the saree on her body in a careful way. She had worn a white blouse and a cream colored saree. Generally she wears saree 2 or 3 inch below her naval. Actually she has to wear in this fashion as most of the fleshes of her body seem to be gathered at the belly and midriff area of her body. While cooking she had to tuck her pallu in her belly and the belly is visible in a huge quantity. She was sweating. When she went to open the door she didn?t even think that some one else may stand at door except baba. So she didn?t care her saree to place at right places to cover her blouse covered big boobs and her huge belly. The strap of bra also came out on her shoulder. When she opened the door she was so surprised and unprepared that she has a very few time to gather her saree well at all over her body. The saree was almost falling from her shoulder to bring her boobs visible to Amzad. But she controlled it and put it right on her shoulder.

Amzad at first gave a broad smile to her and asked her "kaisee ho?" means ? how are you? Maa also returned him a smile on her face. I came to see that who was on the door. Seeing him I understood for what reason he had come to our home. He wanted his money in any way. Maa then offered him a glass of water. When she was going to keep the glass on the table the disaster happened. This time she could not help her pallu to stay on her shoulder. As she bent in front of Amzad to serve the glass the pallu (aanchol) fell down and my mother?s blouse covered huge boobs were visible to Amzad. I could see that his eyes became brighten with greed, with grasp. Soon maa put her saree on right place and tucked it in her belly again. After some time baba came back from market. He became also surprised by seeing Amzad in our room. He sat on a chair and ask the reason why he had visited in our home. Amzad told that for many years he had considered many times the payment of house rent to be late. Now he wanted all his money right now or otherwise he will throw us out side. Hearing this baba became afraid and kept pleading him to give him some time to gather some amount of money as he really does not have a huge amount of money in home with him.

But Amzad was not ready then to hear this answer. He repeatedly told baba that he wanted his money today. Baba then asked him to give him one day to leave this place as paying money is impossible for him now. Seeing baba in this position Amzad told him that he can give him a chance to gather his money. Baba asked him about it. Amzad then smiled and shamelessly told that he can waive two month?s rent if baba allows him to have my mother for one night in bed. Hearing this baba then burst in to fire.

He told him to get out of our house. Amzad them also become angry and ordered him to leave this place immediately or he will appoint some men to throw us out of this house. Baba suddenly got afraid and saw in my eyes and in my mother?s eyes. Maa then was crying too much. She was not even ready to hear this by her ear. She was so shocked that she ran into inside room and starts crying loudly. Baba asked some time to Amzad and go inside to make maa convinced for this proposal. Baba told her that it is just a matter of one night and then we can live again free of cost for at least two months. He told her to think about their son?s career that means about me. He told her that if they were wanting to make their son settled in life then they have to agree with this proposal.

The main surprise was waiting for me then when I hear that maa told Amzad that she is ready for his dirty proposal and then started crying again. Amzad gave a witted smile and told that he is leaving then but will come back at 9 p.m. he told maa that he wanted her for a full 10 hours night. Hearing this maa becomes so afraid that she burst in to crying. I was not able to help her then.

Nothhning was rest of the day. No one talked. Everyone was waiting for inevitable to happen. Dad could not me our eyes, mom was sad, and her eyes were red from all crying.

When the two sticks of clock touched 9p.m. Amzad came to our home. We have already finished our dinner. Amzad told mom to be ready to go to bed and ordered her to prepare a glass of hot milk for him. he went directly to bedroom. Maa told baba to sleep on sofa for the night. I could see that baba could not even look into her eyes not even in my eyes. He sat on sofa and maa went to the kitchen to prepare milk. She came out of kitchen holding glass of hot milk. when she entered the room, she tried to close the door. Amzad then ordered her to keep the door open that both, her son and her husband can see the legal bang of their mother and wife respectively.

"Let it be open"

"But..but..my son.."

"I dont want them to think that i ofrced you to do anything, it legal, and they must see that, everyone agreed to it."

Maa then had nothing to say as she know that her body was going to be explored by some one else other than her husband. She kept the glass on the table and stand in front of the bed. Amzad drank the whole milk. Then he at first took some time to see my mother?s red colored saree covered body. Maa was wearing a green colored blouse. I was so ashamed about the fact that my mother was going to be fucked by someone who was a 62 year old man. Amzad then stood up and took of his dhoti and kurta. Then he removed his underwear to become full nude. As an old man he had his hairs on body became white colored. Even the hair on the above portion of cock also had some white color in it. But his cock was not small or limp as with his age.

I was surprised to see that it is about 7 inches long still. Maa became afraid to see a big man naked in front of her. Amzad then told maa to suck his cock. Maa took his order as she has to. She sat on floor on her knees. And held his cock in her hand. Keeping her eyes closed she put the cock inside her mouth and started sucking it for almost 5 to 10 minutes. Amzad then hold the knot of her hair and untied it to fall upto her waist. It is nice to watch that my 39 year old mother is dancing her head front and back to suck a 62 year old cock. Amzad was moaning like ? aaaaaahhhhh ahh aaaiiiihhhhhhaaaaaaah uuuuufffffffffff , samita swettyyyyyyy love my cock randddddiiiiii, teri maaaaaa kiiii ohhhhhh.. then after some time he stop moaning as I can see maa is trying to keep that cock out of her mouth but Amzad stronfully held her head from back don?t allow her to keep it out side of her mouth. I could assume Amzad is cumming in her mouth like a flood,as some bit of cum came out of the sides of her mouth.

After some time he makes free my mother from her cock. Maa almost tried to vomit when her mouth is freed from his cock.

Then he took some time to gather his excitement and told maa to get ready to have the best fuck of her life. " saali teri marad neb hi kabh aaisi chodi nahi hogi tujhe. Aaj main tujhe phir se pregnant banaunga." Hearing this maa started crying and holding his legs to beg her to go away. But wicked Amzad laughed at this pleading and hold the saree pallu in his right hand and let it be fell from her shoulder. Then he hold the saree at the area of naval where maa tucked her saree in. maa then strongly hold her saree not letting him to pull it down from her waist.

But with some firm pull Amzad made maa take one or two round to open the saree. He then threw it off at a corner of the room. Maa then tried to cover her blouse covered breast with her hands crossing over boobs. It?s a very sexy scene to watch that my own mother is going to be banged in front of my eyes in a legal way. I also become eager to see what my mother nude in front of an outsider. I then start masturbating.

He then gave a firm push on my mother shoulder to make her lay on the bed. Maa have all fear, shame in her eyes that come out as a form of tear. Amzad got in the bed and started unhooking her blouse buttons. In some time her blouse is being opened to a stranger to enjoy her big boobs.

Maa then covered her face with her hand in shame. Then Amzad almost tore her bra in excitement to have her juicy foot ball shaped boobs in his mouth. He at first take the right breast. At first he starts sucking the nipple like ---chhhhhhhhiiuimmmmmm ummmmmmm uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmuccccccchh. Maa cried in pain =--- aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaa goooooooooo

Laaaaaaaaaagcheeeeeeeeeee aaaa chereeeeee daaaao naaaaa pleaseeee. Hearing this Amzad got more excited as he started to bite the nipples with his teeth. He almost want to make some biting marks on her boobs. As a I can see a pound boob flesh is between his upper and lower jaw as he is really biting them hard.

Maa was crying for help------ohhhhhh bhgobaaaaaaaaaannnnn bachaaaaaaaaaaoooooo aaammmmmmmkeeeeee keuuuuuu ----a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaar parchinnnnnnaaaaa. After eating those huge breasts Amzad moved to the midriff area of her body which I can say is the best part of her body. Most of the fleshes were gathered around the navel area and around waist that makes it having 2 or 3 folds in her belly. Amzad was really fondling her stomach then. he started licking the navel.

For this I can say mom reached at the immense amount of pleasure as she has closed her eyes and was biting her lower lips with her upper teeth. Amzad then untied the knots of her petty coat(saya) and pull it down. He was licking his lips by seeing mom?s vagina. He told that " abe randi aab mujh se aur raha nahi jata , tu jaldi se aapni dono paao upar kar de". Maa obeyed what he said and make her legs up a bit. He hold both the legs with in hands and trying to go in front of her cunt with his straight following cock. He then sat on knees and told maa to held his cock in her hand and place it just exactly in front of the hole of her cunt. Then he started to insert his cock into her pussy slowly. While it entered her pussy it give her lots of pleasure with so much pain as she was shouting like anything ------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaamaaaaaai chereeeeee daaaaaaaaoooo. Aaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaagheeeeeeeee.

After some time Amzad entered completely. Then he started moving it in and out slowly. It made maa so pleased as I can assume that she held his body with both of her hands firmly, caressing in his partly bald head. After some time Amzad stated fucking her badly, roughly as he was state of jumping and pumping in to her. Maa also respond to this as she kept her waist dancing in the rhythm and grasp his legs by her legs like a lizard. After 15 minutes of restlessly fucking Amzad told my mother " I am going to cum, please hold me firmly and be ready." He put all his loads of cum in to her womb by shouting like aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh samittttttttttaaaaaaaaaa sweeeeeetyyyyyyy, immmmmmmmmmmuuuuuum I lovevvvvvveeeee uuu.

Maa also started jerking like a fish that have come out of water. I can assume that both of them came like a flood. After this act they were so tired that Amzad could not even move from the top of maa?s body. They started lip kissing. And maa also this time responded well and gave him deep , profound lip kissing.

In that night Amzad fucked her twice and at the early morning Amzad give my mom a hard fuck in to her ass also.

After the first night mom was not so blunt, she was careful not to bring the subject again. But slowly everything changed. It started when next day after Amzad left to got to his home. In the evening mom came to dad and aksed me to leave them for sometime. I pretend to left but listend to what they were talking.

"Amzad ji said he wants me to come to his house."

"What? but it was only one night?"

"I know but he said, he wants me"

"Are you not listening to me, it was one time deal now it is over and I will find way to pay him."

"You dont understan...."

"What are you asking for the..?"

"I am not askking you, I am telling you, he want me to go to his house."

"What ? are you mad, what are you thinking?"

"I..i...HE said if i go to his home, we wont need to pay two more months"

"And you agreed?"

"What...I i It was you who made the deal"

"But you want to continue"

"I.. I dont know..."

"What .. you...you whore..you want ot be his slut"

"Please dont talik like that..."

Dad was loosing his temper, he was yelling at mom," what about his wife? wont she say something?"

"She wont be there, she is out to see her sister"

"What? I can't believe, you already planned for it, you slut.."

"Please dont yell at me."

"I will do what ever i want, you sliut...", dad raised his hands to slap her, but stopped, mom started crying and ran to bedroom and locked it from inside.

Dad was angry, and he just sat there not getting what was happening to family. At 5 o clock, a man came to house, he asked for mom, dad went to bedroom which was stillll locked. Mom did not open the door. he cam eback at door and told him. Man was persisteant and aksed him if he can try. then he went to door, and knocked.

"Samita ji, Amzad sent me to bring you to his house. Please open the door. and get ready, I am waiting for you please get ready and we will leave.

He came and sat on the chair. We waited for 15 minutes and then door opend and mom came out dressed in saree which she wears only on occassions, it was most expensive she had, she looked beautiful in that saree. She came and did not meet eyes with anyone. The man stood up and started to move out of the house. Mom started to follow him, and with any words she was out of main door. Baba sat there with his jaw dropped believing nothing happend just then. Then he sat there and started crying.

Mom did not come that night. Next day after noon, the door bell rang. Baba opened the door hoping it would be mom. But it was same man who came previous day. Baba looked around if mom was with him. But He was alone, and he has a bag with him. He handed the bag to him.

"Amzad ji sent this for you, He said Seema ji wount need them, so keep it." and he left.

Dad come inside and opend the plastic bag. Iwas mom's saree which she had when she left day before. It was not only sare it was everthing hs ehad, petticote, blouse, bra and her underwear. Dad was shocked, Saree was completely ruined. Her Underwear were sticky. I could ot believe they sent everything she had. Dad broke there.

Mom did not come that , not even next day, for the record she did not come for whole week. Finally the day she eneted the house with Amzad, followed by the man. Amzad came in sat on the chair, mom stood near him. Dad stood there not knowing what to say.

"I heard you yelled at her?"

"What are you talking about? She is my wife , and this none of your buisness"

"My buisness, she is my woman now, and you hurt her, you made her cry, what made you think you can rais hand at my woman"

"What..?"

"Say sorry to her bastard"

"I dont think.."

"I dont give damn about what you think, say sorry to her", he practically at him. Dad was frightnened.

"I i ammm sorry."

Mom burst into tear, Amzad stood up. Mom buried her face in his chest. he wrapped his arem around her. They remain like that for some time.

"Next time you make her cry, think twice, because you gonna pay for that, you listen me?"

"Yyyess"

"Good. Now I am leaving, now but remember what i say."

He leaned to mom and gave her kiss on her lips, very long kiss. Mom hugged him.

"Ok seema Now i must go."

Mom was not ready to let him go,"When we..again...", then she aroud her, dad was watching her, she did not complete her sentence but everyone knew what she was asking.

"Well we will have to wait until my wife goes again somewhere. this time It was for one week as I told you, but if you want I can come here."

Mom looked at dad, who dumbfolded. Mom satrted to speak,"i ..I .."

"Ok we can wait, if you dont want me to come here,"

"No, please come here when you can.", she practilcally panicked.

"I like it, I will be here soon. wait for me ok." he turned to dad, " And you, you are not allowed to touch her, until I come next time, you understand, this is you punishment to what you did.

Dad noded andd then he left. Dad was angry again,

"You knew you were going for whole week?"

"I i.. I..he told me"

"BUt you did not tell me?"

"I thought you...you...angry..."

"I damn well angry...you slu.., then he stopped , remembering what Amzad said, mom ran to bedroom and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

For next three says nothing happpened, it was cold in the house no one talking. Mom made meal for us and that was it. Dad would taunt her about something. Mom did not say anything about the clothes she was in when she came with Amzad. It was expensive one. Fourth day the same man came at dooe. Mom opend the door. mom had some talk with him. She was passing dad, with bag in her hand, when he asked about he was at the door.

"It..was Rasool"

"Whoi?"

"Amzad jee's man."

"The man you send saree with?"

"Yyyesss"

"What does he want?"

"He he.. told me that Amzad ji will be be comig today"

"What? and what did you say?"

"Nothing"

"What is it in you hand"

"He gave it to me"

"What is in it"

"Inn...D..Dress"

"What? why?"

"He wants me to wear it today when he comes"

"What? I cant belive it"

Mom did not listen to anymore of his yelling she went to room and started getting ready"

After dinner door bell rang, Mom ran to open the door, she was in new saree, she was looking sexy, it was another expensive saree. whe she saw it was Amzad, they hugged, he kissed mom on door step. Then with out even looking at anyone they went ot bedroom. After soemtime mom came out, went to kitchen, she brought glass of milk, she entered the room. Amzad asked mom if wanted the door closed or open. She said that they better close it.

And she closed the door. Their voice could be heard from outside. Mom was very vocal, I saw there was big change between first night and this night. Mom had become more open with him, in a weak she was with him. Amzad was constantly disrespecting dad, mom wa agreeing with him. Like he was better lover than dad, bigger and more man.many time we heard mom say that she watned to be mother of his child. begging him to come in her and make her pregnant. never wanting to let him go. We even heard them confessing their love for each other. Dad went to sleep, but I listend to all talks. Before midnight voices stopped, I thought they were sleep, but after some time, Amzad came out of room and went to bathroom. againg entering the room he closed the door. Then after some more voice they were silent. Then everything went to silent. I agian assumed they were asleep. but then I listend the voice and recognised they were of mom crying, she was sobbing. Amzad was assuring her something, that he will take care of everything. then they finally drifted to sleep.

In the morning at four voices woke me up, again they were on it. he was fucking mom, again. They fucked on and off upto afternoon,mom came out of bedroom in a gown i had never seen, I could see she was wearing nothing under that. Then mom prepared lunch for him, he ate and he left. House was silent again. mom went her room and slept. She did not come out of room before evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night when we were having dinner, baba and maa had another argument.

"Why do we need to shift"

"He said, that would be bigger, and we can have our more rooms"

"But bigger house means more payment, how we are going to pay that"

"No we dont need to pay more, there will be no raise in rent"

"Why would he do that?"

"why..we..he just wanted to help us"

"Ha help..I can see that...he is taking advantage of us"

"he..no..he is good man, he..really wants to help us, he really care for us"

"Care for us or just for you?"

"He..ok he car for me ..what is wrong with that?"., mom almost yelled. this was the first time mom yelled at dad.

"What is wrong with that? he is using us for his own pleasure, he is taking advantage of our situation. and you ask me what is wrong with that bastard helping us?"

"He is no bastard, its not his fault if you can take care of anything, you dont make enough money to give your wife and son a decent life"

"What? you are taking his side?"

"I...I..why are you angry with me, you are the one who made the deal, to help our family, and now i am doing it happily you blames me for this all?"

"I made for one night with you, not about becomeing his whore"

"I..i..am doing what have to do"

"you dont have to whore yourself"

"Why keep calling me all those names..i cant....", mom again started crying. She left the living room.

Next day Rasool came to help us to shift the house. New house was bigger, and has more room. It was well furnished. While arranging the thing in house Rasool was asking which belongs to mom. And mom was telling him all her belongings, and those were being place in one seprate room, which was bigger one. While transferring her things, some man came to house, and asked where want to keep the new bed.

"We did not order the bed"

"No sir, this is the address, we were supposed to deliver the bed"

"I think..., dad could not complete his sentence. Rasool came from behind.

"In that room, the left one."

"Ok,", and the man went outside and then two men came with very new bed, it was place in room where mom's things were transferred. Dad was dumbfolded not knowing what to do. I think he finally understood what was exactly going on.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know already about seperate bedroom?"

"I think he might have mentioned it"

"Might have,? what happend to you? why did not you tell me anything?"

"I was not sure..."

"what?...", he did not have to say. Rest of the day was uneventful.

Amzad cam in the evening. mom greated him with enthusiasum. They kissed and hugged for long time. After we all had dinner.

"Did you like the new house?"

"Yes it is wonderful"

"and bedroom?"

"Yes it is...". mom stopped before saying anything whcich might create proble. But Amzad spoke.

"What isn't exactly like you told me you wonated it to be?"

"No it ..it is beautiful."

"Ok, anything else you want?"

"No... nothing..."

"Dont be afraid, you can ask for anything you want"

Mom did not say anything. He then turned to dad,"I want to tell you i am not going to charge you anything for this house, and wont stop you to fulfilll you husbandly duties, as long as she wants you to have her you can have her, what you do in my absence , wont be my buisness, but you wont force her for anything."

Dad nodded, and then asked.

"How long you think this is going to be"

"Well i already free you from two month rent, as long she wants I wont ask for any money"

"What if I pay you your money"

"Well that depends on her, as long as she wants. it will go on, when she stops rent starts, you have plenty of time to gather money, i am giving as much time as you want"

Then he stood up, he grabbed mom's hand, and before leaving, he said.

"But remember, you wont hurt her in anyway, I will try to be, good with you , as long as she is happy"

and then he dragged her to new bedroom. and closed the door. That was the start of Amzad staying lonegr and longer in the house. When evenr his wife, was not at home mom will go to his hoise and will return before his wife come back. Some time he would take her to movies. Mom was always looking forward to his visiting. But When she has to go his house she was more than happy.

One day mom asked dad if he wanted to sleep with her, dad had not had sex for long time, so he agreed. They did not have sex in mom's room, it was always in dad's room. From argumant i figured it out that mom asked dad to use condom. Dad was angry for that, but he yelled but nothing else. After sex with dad mom would go back to her room. It wnet on for three months.

Just after three days, I was coming back from tution, dad was not supposed to be at home, as i was passing through mom's room, i heard voices. Then i saw that door was little open and i could see they were in the room , mom's head was buried in his chest, his hands were around her,

Mom looked at him seriously, "Amzad, I can't do this anymore, we have to tell My husband the truth about us. I am begging you to marry me, if that is what it takes, I need to be with you all the time, every night."

"Hey! Sweetiepie, I'm the one who should have been begging you to marry me. You know right now it not possible, to marry, because of my wife, but being together, that can be done, its you who keep putting me off. We are almost too late but I would love to have a baby with you."

"Oh Aamzad, if you can make me pregnant I would love to have a love child with you. My doctors say I should have no problem with it."

I cant believe it, mom had been to doctor to discuss that if she could bear a child, not even discussed with father.

"Are you sure Lover, I will not endanger you in any way? I was almost worried about you when I had to send you to doctor.Is that when you asked them about this?"

"Oh i forgot to tell you, nurses were giggling when they knew what my problem was, initially they thought i was in some ****, but they kept asking me why I was so sore down there, how could I tell them , it was because of all the love you were giving me, when I told them that it was because of sex between me and my husband, one of them commented that my husband must be some selfish bastard who did not care about me but sex, then I almost lost it how could I have told them that it was me begging you to not to stop, so i just told them that we are trying to have a baby with no luck, then they checked me again if i had some problem, and told me, they say my body is as toned, as flexible, and as capable of child birth as any thirty-five year-old healthy woman." She giggled, "You are robbing the cradle, old man."

Amzad growled at her and stood, picked her up and carried her to her bed. He dropped her on her bed and started pulling his clothes off. She grinned and unfastened his belt while he worked on getting his shirt off over his head. Mom unzipped his fly and jerked his pants and undershorts down together. His large erection flipped up and brushed her cheek when she wrapped her arms around him hugging his bare belly. She laughed again and pulled her clothes off too. She heard Amzad suck his breath in rapidly as he looked at her body. He whispered, "Darling, you are the most delicious thing I have ever seen."

She pushed his nude body back on the bed. Her hands reached behind her and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her panties followed behind it. He sat on the side of the bed. he put his large hands to cup her ass cheeks and pull her towards him. His lips closed around an erect nipple and a jolt of sheer ecstasy shot through her to spark a jolt of rapture to the core of her body.

Amzad lifted her as he stood, slipping his hands outward along her thighs until her legs were spread widely. He adjusted her height so that his massive cock poked at the entrance to her pussy. Mom's head flopped back and she said, "Yes Amzad fuck me now, fuck me Lover, fuck me."

The feeling of his wide thick cock pressing it's way into her wet, hot pussy was one of total joy, she loved his cock.

For her,the wonderful cock slowly slipping into her vagina. Suddenly she screamed, "NO! PUT ME DOWN! You'll hurt yourself. Please put me down."

Amzad gently pulled his cock out and carried mom gently to the bed. He leaned forward and softly kissed her red lips. She felt him move between her legs and she rapidly spread them to accommodate his body. She guided his cock back to where she needed it. It slipped slowly inside her pussy.

----------------------

Mom grunted when Amzad's pelvis thumped into HER pelvis and bumped her clitoris perfectly. This big old man did it just right, hard enough to cause the flash of sheer joy to spread through her body and yet not produce a speck of pain. Amzad raised her by her thighs until her hips were bent beneath him and she was resting on her shoulders. He was plunging his thick cock straight down inside her. Her eyes and lips flew open as he ground his hips delightfully into her groin.

She felt her fluids gush out when his cock withdrew, then plunged back inside her pussy. She felt him shudder and knew he was starting to cum. Her body reacted to the knowledge that he was about to climax by causing her orgasm to start too. Moms vagina involuntarily clinched around his cock spasmodically a half a dozen times. She thought she could feel pulse after pulse of his hot sperm shoot into her cervix. She couldn't remember ever feeling so full of cum in her whole life. She could hear and feel him pump the fluids deep inside her body.

Amazad gently lowered her back on the bed keeping her hips elevated as he pulled his cock out of her and plunged his face against her pussy. I was sure that mom could feel the suction extracting some of the excess liquids from her vagina. His tongue was busy searching for gobs of his cum that were flowing out, then squirting them back inside her with his mouth. He lifted his head and smiled, "Sweetheart, hold your hips up while I shove a pillow under your rear end then run and get a towel, OK?" She nodded.

He put two pillows covered by the towel under her ass, then lay beside her and grinned, "I want my sperm swimming downhill for a while."

Mom smiled tenderly at him, "Darling, are you trying to impregnate me?"

"Yes I am dear, I have never wanted anything so much in my whole life."

"Dearest, I do not know why, but I have a strong feeling that you have succeeded. I feel as if I am pregnant. It is probably because I want it so badly."

Mom was planning have baby with Amzad,I never realized that they were too close, mom was taking desicison not only without asking Dad but not even telling him. Amzad woyld come at house, sleep with mom n her room. Sometimes they will just talk. Many times i came home,from tution when dad was not home, they would be sittng on sofa, his head on mom's lap, mom caressing his hair. So time I would sit there, we would watch tv together. Inbetween he would say something on her ears, then they would go to bedroom, Mom never refused him. Infact she was eager to have sex with him.

After few weeks it becoame regular, he would be daily be at house. One time he didn't come for two days, mom walked in house like zombie, frequently looking door, waiting for him. When amzad came mom ran to him, started to cry, and then, becaome angry with him.

"Why didn't you come, you didn't even infrom me?"

"I am sorry darling, I had to go out of town, Rasool also went with me, I did not know it will take three days"

"You don't know I was worried", mom was angry with him, for whole day, then after dinner, he wrapped his hands around her, in front of dad and me, while we were having dinner.

"Please , spit the anger, I will never do that again, I promise"

Mom didn't not say anything.

"OK, want to come with me for week vaccation, to Shimla?"

"Reall? A week?"

"A week"

"Fine, when?"

"We can leave tommorow"

"Ok alright,", then she kissed him. he turned to dad, we will be leaving tommorow. what could possibley dad say, so he didn't.

"After we come back, she will give you some good news"

I am sure dad was hoping that Amzad would leave mom. afer the trip. Little did he know.

They left for trip, next day, I heard them night before, talking, they were calling it their honeymoon. We spent whole week waiting for them to come back.

They came back exactly after tyen days. When they came back, it was clear they been to shopping there. Mom was looking like newly married woman. After coming back Amzad spent night at our home. next day he took mom to shopping again, they brought many baby items. Dad was curious seeing all that stuff. When Amzad left dad asked mom about what was this.

"These are for baby"

"baby? whose?"

"sorry i didn't tell you, I i am pregnant."

"What! you are.. this is... hi isn't it?"

"It is..is ...yes he is the father."

"How we are suppposed to take care of him, we already are debt and now.."

"He said you dont need to worry about it"

"Who?..oh...so he knows that too. you planned it on?"

Mom did not say anything.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was coming into the house, early again, i had made this my habbit to catch them in her bed. When i passed i heard them.

"......and what did he say..."

"Nothing, really, same old again."

"Well there was nothing he could have done anyway, was there?... you were going to have haven't you?"

"Yo know the answer...but now please.."

He shut her up and rolled onto her, sliding his cock deep inside her in one fluid motion so that she gasped into his mouth but couldn't make a sound.

His cock slammed in as far as it would go, so hard it bruised her, but she pushed herself up to him to take even more of him inside her. She wrapped her legs around him to keep him as deep as she could, only allowing him to pull back and then push back in.

He ran his lips down from hers nipping her neck and then fastened on her right nipple, sucking and then pulling it up with her teeth hard enough to make her wince. But it just made her wetter. She liked a little bit of pain. Sucking hard made her moan inside her throat and start to scratch his back.

And then she felt him speeding up and she exploded around him and still the hard ram inside her hammered and she came again and she felt him almost there and she scratched his back and screamed and felt him pouring into her one molten blast after another and she came again.

He fell backwards, and she felt his still hard cock sliding out of her and she felt empty.

She rolled onto her stomach and found his cock and licked it, then shimmied up the bed until her breasts were over his face. She smothered him and grinned as he licked and then sucked as much as he could of the left and then the right in his mouth.

"Does baby like that?" she said in a teasing tone. She lifted herself lightly and batted them across her face.

He sounded winded but, "God yes, just let me lay here and suck for a while till I get my strength back. I'm not 20 anymore."

She pulled her breasts out of his reach and then began to give him what a titty rub. She slid the heavy melons up and down his chest and over his arms and back up to where he could nip them with his teeth and then down around his groin.

She sucked him first and then enveloped him with her breasts, rubbing them up and down and using her hands to press them in and, not surprisingly, in a few minutes she felt the steel beginning to return and he started to rise again.

"Ohhhhhh...."

"You like that huh...you like having those big heavy titties loving your dick....," and she captured him in her mouth, sucked, then let him go and caressed him again. She sucked and rubbed and massaged and in minutes he was thrusting up to meet her mouth.

Then she stopped and keep his quivering cock motionless a few inches away from her hot wet mouth and looked up at him to ask, "Do you want to fuck me again,...or would you like to cum like this?"

He answered her by grabbing her head and pulling her mouth onto him and he hadn't thrust more than two or three times until he was squirting into her mouth. She continued to titty rub him until the squirting stopped.

She kept her head in his lap while she licked him clean and rolled it around her mouth before swallowing.

She waited until she thought she'd swallowed it all before moving up to lay her head against his chest.

They lay like that for awhile until they were both breathing normally and then mom rose up and said,"you staying today?"

"Sorry darling, i have to go, I have some important errands to"

"Ohh..I thought...."

"Oh dont be that way..."

"Do you love me Amzad?"

"Of course I love you"

"I dont think you do, I think you are getting tire of me, i am not good for you anymore?"

"Please dont say that, you know thats not true"

"Then please stay, I will make you favorite dinner"

"What is it Samita? why are you so.."

"I odnt know amzad, since i had known i am pregnant, i am scared, when my belly grows you wont find me attractive any more, and leave me"

"What ? you think that way"

"Please dont leave me Amzad, I will give you all love you need, you will never regret this. I cant live without you"

"Stop, samita, I said I am not leaving you, even I can live without you, you think it easy for me to leave you, not be with you for more time"

"Then please stay tonight, prove it you love me"

"Ok..baba i will stay"

"Oh amzad i love you so much, i am so scared of this pregnancy, please cop with me until i feel better"

"I think you are right, i will be more here, i want to be with you as mush as i can, with mother of my child, the woman I love"

"Ohh..Amzad....I love you so much"

"I love you too samita, I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day Mom and Amzad went out for Movie, when they did not come at 10 o clock dad and went to sleep. It was around quarted past 12 , I heard the main door open. There was mom in the entranceway of the house, kissing Amzad with her blouse open and fantastic chest gloriously naked. My god, she was beautiful.

I stood just inside my bedroom door and looked down the hallway. She kissed Amzad passionately, and Amzad kissed her back. As I watched he kissed her ear. Mom moaned so loudly that it would have waken me up if I had been asleep. What the hell were they doing, making out in the hallway? Were they plastered? They had a room just down there.

Amzad kissed her chin, the side of her neck, then beneath her chin. She really liked that. She moaned like crazy. Then, to my surprise, Amzad clamped his lips onto my mother's breast and began sucking.

My cock was so hard I thought I'd die. I opened the front of my boxers and took my cock in my hand. I began rubbing it while watching mom make out through the crack in my door. I thought I'd explode when I ran my hand up and down my cock a few times. I restrained a moan of pleasure. It didn't take long for the lubricant from my cock to lubricate the head. I ran my hand over the slimy end of my cock and my knees nearly buckled. It felt so good. I opened my eyes again and gasped in horror. They were coming. I slid my door closed as fast as possible without making noise. I heard footsteps passing as I leaned my head against the door, waiting. Mom giggled before closing the door to her bedroom.

I came back to my room, thinking of all the possble act going on in the other room, how could dad allowed this in the home, and still be a man. But he was doing this for us. I was annoyed that I could not see them having sex their in room. I could not sleep, after almost an hour I heard some voice I opened door of my room slightly to look outside. I was mom, she was stark naked, she went to kitchen, she had water bottle and went back to her room, this time luckily she forgot to close the door completly. I went closer to their room, so that I could see inside.

My mother sat up and Amzad surged up off the bed and captured her nipple in his mouth. The way mother was moving, I think they were fucking, but I didn't know for sure.

Amzad had a beard and mustache which must have tickled mother's breasts, but she didn't seem to mind. She had her eyes closed, obviously enjoying his mouth and tongue on her breast.

I took my cock into my hand and began stroking it. I moaned in pleasure, not fearful of being heard. There were several walls and a lot of space between our rooms.

"Oh, yes," my mother mouthed silently. I stroked my cock furiously. I was delighted when Amzad reached out and slid the blanket off my mother's ass. She had such a beautiful ass, tanned and shapely.

Amzad laid back on the bed and my mother moved closer to his mouth. My eyes bugged out when I saw her move forward and put her pussy into Amzad's eager lips. He sucked and licked while she withered above him.

Then Amzad did something which I will be eternally grateful for. He turned on the bed to give his feet more room. This put him so I had a perfect view of him eating her pussy. It was almost as if he knew I was watching. I shivered at the thought. Stroking my cock rapidly, I kept my eyes glued to my mother's sweet pussy. It was small and hairless. How beautiful. Amzad stuck his tongue right up inside my mom's pussy, spreading the lips apart as he slid his tongue through it from bottom to top. He paused and fluttered the tip of his cock on her clit, and she went wild. Her hands went to the top of his head and she pulled him up tightly into her pussy. His eyes flew open and a look of desperation filled them. He licked furiously for several more minutes, then paused, spoke to her, and she rolled off his face.

Amzad left the bed. I heard the toilet flush in my mom's room, then Amzad reappeared. He fell to the bed and my mom crawled across the bed after him. She sank down and took his cock into her lips and I almost died. I pumped my hand on my cock furiously, gasping for breath.

Mom only sucked his dick for a moment, then he rolled over on his back. She walked across the bed on her knees, straddled his body, and eased herself down on his cock. I could almost feel it on my cock. It must have felt so damned good.

"Oh yes," I gasped, now out of breath. Mom began rising and falling on his cock. I wondered how she kept from breaking it. She was obviously feeling wonderful. Her head was back and she was bucking like crazy. Once again I noticed how damned beautiful my mom was.

When I looked back up, mom and Amzad had finished their orgasm's as well. Mom was sliding gently forward and back on his wilting cock, which now lay on his abdomen. Mom rolled off.

I came back to my room and drifted to sleep.

I woke up early around 4:00 AM to pee, I passed the mom's room, ti was still open, I peaked inside.

Mom was laid out in the bed, with her head in my direction. Amzad was eating her cute little hairless pussy like it was the last food on earth, and he was starving. He lapped her pussy like a dog, she squirmed and cried so loudly I could hear it clear down in my room. Mom really liked having her pussy eaten.

Her hands went to her breasts and began mashing them. I watched her long fingers indent the flesh of her breasts. They were so sexy and beautiful.

Amzad quit eating my mom and sat up on his knees, looking down at her with a smile.

I was coming into the house, early again, i had made this my habbit to catch them in her bed. When i passed i heard them.

"......and what did he say..."

"Nothing, really, same old again."

"Well there was nothing he could have done anyway, was there?... you were going to have haven't you?"

"Yo know the answer...but now please.."

He shut her up and rolled onto her, sliding his cock deep inside her in one fluid motion so that she gasped into his mouth but couldn't make a sound.

His cock slammed in as far as it would go, so hard it bruised her, but she pushed herself up to him to take even more of him inside her. She wrapped her legs around him to keep him as deep as she could, only allowing him to pull back and then push back in.

He ran his lips down from hers nipping her neck and then fastened on her right nipple, sucking and then pulling it up with her teeth hard enough to make her wince. But it just made her wetter. She liked a little bit of pain. Sucking hard made her moan inside her throat and start to scratch his back.

And then she felt him speeding up and she exploded around him and still the hard ram inside her hammered and she came again and she felt him almost there and she scratched his back and screamed and felt him pouring into her one molten blast after another and she came again.

He fell backwards, and she felt his still hard cock sliding out of her and she felt empty.

She rolled onto her stomach and found his cock and licked it, then shimmied up the bed until her breasts were over his face. She smothered him and grinned as he licked and then sucked as much as he could of the left and then the right in his mouth.

"Does baby like that?" she said in a teasing tone. She lifted herself lightly and batted them across her face.

He sounded winded but, "God yes, just let me lay here and suck for a while till I get my strength back. I'm not 20 anymore."

She pulled her breasts out of his reach and then began to give him what a titty rub. She slid the heavy melons up and down his chest and over his arms and back up to where he could nip them with his teeth and then down around his groin.

She sucked him first and then enveloped him with her breasts, rubbing them up and down and using her hands to press them in and, not surprisingly, in a few minutes she felt the steel beginning to return and he started to rise again.

"Ohhhhhh...."

"You like that huh...you like having those big heavy titties loving your dick....," and she captured him in her mouth, sucked, then let him go and caressed him again. She sucked and rubbed and massaged and in minutes he was thrusting up to meet her mouth.

Then she stopped and keep his quivering cock motionless a few inches away from her hot wet mouth and looked up at him to ask, "Do you want to fuck me again,...or would you like to cum like this?"

He answered her by grabbing her head and pulling her mouth onto him and he hadn't thrust more than two or three times until he was squirting into her mouth. She continued to titty rub him until the squirting stopped.

She kept her head in his lap while she licked him clean and rolled it around her mouth before swallowing.

She waited until she thought she'd swallowed it all before moving up to lay her head against his chest.

They lay like that for awhile until they were both breathing normally and then mom rose up and said,"you staying today?"

"Sorry darling, i have to go, I have some important errands to"

"Ohh..I thought...."

"Oh dont be that way..."

"Do you love me Amzad?"

"Of course I love you"

"I dont think you do, I think you are getting tire of me, i am not good for you anymore?"

"Please dont say that, you know thats not true"

"Then please stay, I will make you favorite dinner"

"What is it Samita? why are you so.."

"I odnt know amzad, since i had known i am pregnant, i am scared, when my belly grows you wont find me attractive any more, and leave me"

"What ? you think that way"

"Please dont leave me Amzad, I will give you all love you need, you will never regret this. I cant live without you"

"Stop, samita, I said I am not leaving you, even I can live without you, you think it easy for me to leave you, not be with you for more time"

"Then please stay tonight, prove it you love me"

"Ok..baba i will stay"

"Oh amzad i love you so much, i am so scared of this pregnancy, please cop with me until i feel better"

"I think you are right, i will be more here, i want to be with you as mush as i can, with mother of my child, the woman I love"

"Ohh..Amzad....I love you so much"

"I love you too samita, I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day Mom and Amzad went out for Movie, when they did not come at 10 o clock dad and went to sleep. It was around quarted past 12 , I heard the main door open. There was mom in the entranceway of the house, kissing Amzad with her blouse open and fantastic chest gloriously naked. My god, she was beautiful.

I stood just inside my bedroom door and looked down the hallway. She kissed Amzad passionately, and Amzad kissed her back. As I watched he kissed her ear. Mom moaned so loudly that it would have waken me up if I had been asleep. What the hell were they doing, making out in the hallway? Were they plastered? They had a room just down there.

Amzad kissed her chin, the side of her neck, then beneath her chin. She really liked that. She moaned like crazy. Then, to my surprise, Amzad clamped his lips onto my mother's breast and began sucking.

My cock was so hard I thought I'd die. I opened the front of my boxers and took my cock in my hand. I began rubbing it while watching mom make out through the crack in my door. I thought I'd explode when I ran my hand up and down my cock a few times. I restrained a moan of pleasure. It didn't take long for the lubricant from my cock to lubricate the head. I ran my hand over the slimy end of my cock and my knees nearly buckled. It felt so good. I opened my eyes again and gasped in horror. They were coming. I slid my door closed as fast as possible without making noise. I heard footsteps passing as I leaned my head against the door, waiting. Mom giggled before closing the door to her bedroom.

I came back to my room, thinking of all the possble act going on in the other room, how could dad allowed this in the home, and still be a man. But he was doing this for us. I was annoyed that I could not see them having sex their in room. I could not sleep, after almost an hour I heard some voice I opened door of my room slightly to look outside. I was mom, she was stark naked, she went to kitchen, she had water bottle and went back to her room, this time luckily she forgot to close the door completly. I went closer to their room, so that I could see inside.

My mother sat up and Amzad surged up off the bed and captured her nipple in his mouth. The way mother was moving, I think they were fucking, but I didn't know for sure.

Amzad had a beard and mustache which must have tickled mother's breasts, but she didn't seem to mind. She had her eyes closed, obviously enjoying his mouth and tongue on her breast.

I took my cock into my hand and began stroking it. I moaned in pleasure, not fearful of being heard. There were several walls and a lot of space between our rooms.

"Oh, yes," my mother mouthed silently. I stroked my cock furiously. I was delighted when Amzad reached out and slid the blanket off my mother's ass. She had such a beautiful ass, tanned and shapely.

Amzad laid back on the bed and my mother moved closer to his mouth. My eyes bugged out when I saw her move forward and put her pussy into Amzad's eager lips. He sucked and licked while she withered above him.

Then Amzad did something which I will be eternally grateful for. He turned on the bed to give his feet more room. This put him so I had a perfect view of him eating her pussy. It was almost as if he knew I was watching. I shivered at the thought. Stroking my cock rapidly, I kept my eyes glued to my mother's sweet pussy. It was small and hairless. How beautiful. Amzad stuck his tongue right up inside my mom's pussy, spreading the lips apart as he slid his tongue through it from bottom to top. He paused and fluttered the tip of his cock on her clit, and she went wild. Her hands went to the top of his head and she pulled him up tightly into her pussy. His eyes flew open and a look of desperation filled them. He licked furiously for several more minutes, then paused, spoke to her, and she rolled off his face.

Amzad left the bed. I heard the toilet flush in my mom's room, then Amzad reappeared. He fell to the bed and my mom crawled across the bed after him. She sank down and took his cock into her lips and I almost died. I pumped my hand on my cock furiously, gasping for breath.

Mom only sucked his dick for a moment, then he rolled over on his back. She walked across the bed on her knees, straddled his body, and eased herself down on his cock. I could almost feel it on my cock. It must have felt so damned good.

"Oh yes," I gasped, now out of breath. Mom began rising and falling on his cock. I wondered how she kept from breaking it. She was obviously feeling wonderful. Her head was back and she was bucking like crazy. Once again I noticed how damned beautiful my mom was.

When I looked back up, mom and Amzad had finished their orgasm's as well. Mom was sliding gently forward and back on his wilting cock, which now lay on his abdomen. Mom rolled off.

I came back to my room and drifted to sleep.

I woke up early around 4:00 AM to pee, I passed the mom's room, ti was still open, I peaked inside.

Mom was laid out in the bed, with her head in my direction. Amzad was eating her cute little hairless pussy like it was the last food on earth, and he was starving. He lapped her pussy like a dog, she squirmed and cried so loudly I could hear it clear down in my room. Mom really liked having her pussy eaten.

Her hands went to her breasts and began mashing them. I watched her long fingers indent the flesh of her breasts. They were so sexy and beautiful.

Amzad quit eating my mom and sat up on his knees, looking down at her with a smile.

Mom was lying on bed with Amzad, on the bed, they were resitng after heavy sex session. I was listening to their talk, I think, thye did'nt realise that, they had let door, open.

Mom,"Ohh amzad jaanu ,how lucky i 'm to get a good lover as u ,who understand my needs well"

Mom : i'm so happy to get a baby from u

Amzad : you are not only one lucky here samita, i am the one who is lucky here, ...who can have a beautiul woman like you with me, in my bed"

Mom , " you got a wife and son already who is aboard so ur lucky more"

Amzad : You can say that samita, but...

Mom,"but what amzad daring... darling"

Amzad ,"Oh nothing samita, i love you, that is all, we dont need to worry about others, why go there where is only pain"

Mom : I wanna share ur pain to, ..share it na ... Why u wanna hide anything from your going to be wife?"

Amzad," Ohh Samita...I dont want to hide...do you mean that..you be my wife?..ok i will tell you"

Mom : yes i wanna be ur wife ,and wanna be close to u for all my life day and night

Amzad : Oh samita nothing will make me happier

you know that

Mom : so tell me na darling

Amzad : Samita whole my life i had lived is...i dont know... a lie, a sham, without love, people thinks i am some monster who takes advantage of women, but no one knows, or ever tried to know why i am so"

Mom : I wanna know na ,tell me na amzad ji

Amzad : Samita that wife of mine there, never loved me

Mom seemed shocked , "What u saying darling?"

Amzad : Yes Samita, she never loved me, I am just husband to her, for outsiders,

Mom : but your son?

Amzad hesisated befire answering," Samita i dont know i should tell you this, but..., he is not my son, i never had kids, she took my rights to have child, Samita, I loved that woman with my whole heart , I tried to give her my all love, but... i am the one who craved for love my whole life, she denied me the pleasure of having my own childeren"

Mom : Then whose kid is that...i know u r not impotent now since u pregnanted me

Amzad : he's ..he's my brother's

Mom : what u saying

Amzad : yes my darling it is truth, no one knows except me, her and now our son

Mom : ohh kiss ur face

Amzad : I love you samita, more than yo will ever know, but belive me I am not as bad eprson people thhink of me

Mom : well the first day u fucked me for rent i thought u werr very harsh, and cruel

Amzad : I had to be Sweety, I dont know what came into me, i have done that before, but with you it was different, the very first time i saw you

Mom : but when u called me for a week and u didnt allowed me to wear any clothes at home and borught new clothes me for me and take me to shoping and to parlour i start liking u as u start treating me as ur lover rather just then a sex toy

Amzad : Well when i saw you fist time, i lusted over you, But after first time,i knew i found someone who i can love and who will love me back, give me all the love i always wanted, but i have to make it happen, so i forced you darling, please forgive me, if i hurt you

Mom kissing him again on cheeks, " its ook darling, if u havent forced me we would have n't meet, had be?"

Amzad : ohh Samita...please dont stop loving me

Mom : only u made me realise i''m still young and still meant to be loved, u remember in that week when i go with u in party fully dressed as newly bride ,how every one of your friend respected me being ur wife, i never had such respect

Amzad : Sameeta you ARE young, and beautiful

Mom : and when we returned we had a fantastic suhagraat,

Amzad , " You dont need anyone to remind you that, yes i wanted to make you mine, I was determine if I give you all my love you wont treat me like my wife did, Did you like going with me darling, i mean in public?"

Mom, "yes i wanna tell al world that i'm ur wife, I'm so happy withu when ever we go to public and u treat me as ur wife"

Amzad : it is my pleasure to have such a young and beautiful wife, all the people were jelous of me

Mom : so u didnt tell me, why is she so, and why she concieive ur brother's son

Amzad : Samita...I loved that woman, since we were teens, I was so in love with her,

Mom : and still she done this to u

Amzad : i dont know samita it his fault or not, she did not know i loved her, she loved my brother, when i knew she loved my brothier not me, i tried to be away from her

Mom : ohh, so bad amzad

Amzad : i left home to be just away from them, and then my brother died, and we came to knew , she was pregnant with his child, they were not married, so it could have ruined reputations of both families, beside my mother knew about it, she loved my brother, she did not want to lose her grandchild, then the only way to do that was to convince me to marry her

Mom : y dont u divorce her if she such an women,

Amzad : Samita believe me, i tried to love her, but she never returned that back, I wanted to make love to her, but she never responded, she just lay there like zombie, So i stopped , even though i hate her for ruining my life, i just could not do that to her, i loved her once, did not want ot ruin her then, she loved my brother, but why ruin me, if she could not love me wht marry me, i thought i could make her love me, and forget my brother, but...she nevre did, not even tried,

Mom : no emotions in love too, I wanna give u all love now, all that love u missed i wanna give it to u

Amzad : and also i can't divorce her. at least for now

MOm : Why not amzad

Amzad : My parents were so determined to convince me to marry her, that they put our all property to her, and if I divorce her she gets everything, i left with nothing, all my ancestor's property to her and her ungrateful son. who does not even respect me, when we both dies he get everytthing, because we dont have any other kids, i think my wife wanted this thats why she, never let me have child with her.. i never found a woman, so that i could have mt own child

Mom : ohhh,now how u will marry me now

Amzad : I think my parents never truly loved me, but i will have my love now, when i found you, i willl have to live my life, i will have to find some way, Plese my love be patient, tell me you will

Mom : i'm darlin,now i have ur child i just wanna be with u in pregnancy, i feel insecue that u might leave me when in preganacy, i'm not been able to take ur cock

Amzad : I want taht too darling, no my love i will never leave you, my cock now belongs to you, only you, Believe me i nevr had sex with any other woman since i met you

Mom : ohhh amzad its getting morning and we havent slept ,can i sleep in ur arms for a while?

Amzad : come here Darling, just be close to me, thats all i want too...your naked body close to me feel so good,

Mom hugged him tight and keep her head on his chest and went sleep

Amzad : it is almost like you belong to me, "he kissed on her forhead

Mom : Amzad bus ek problem hai

Amzad : what darling?

Mom : how i will tell my hubby that i divorcing him?

Amzad : Samita tell me one thing, you ok with that, i dont want to force you

Mom : i wanna be ur wife and want to have ur name joined to my name so i'm happy with it

Amzad : what about your son..?

Mom : i even know that my name would be changed if i want to maary u, i love him and want him to be with us if he understood my love for u

Amzad : ok i hope he understand, but if he didn't ? you knw he may take his father's side.

Mom : i hope u will make him understand, jab mujhe maana liya toh ek bache ko nahi manna sakhoge

Amzad : for him, his father just sacrifed for him, it will be hard to make him understand

Mom : we will talk with him in mrning, and they drifted to sleep in each others arms. mom's one hand on his cock.

Amzad : we will my love, we will

------------------------------------

In the morning, i woke up late, and got ready, i looked into the room , they were still asleep, i left but then it occured to me that i dant have to got to college today, and deciede to skip the day and get reast, i didn't get full night sleep. I went back to home, it was almost 10 AM, when mom and Amjad woke up.

Amzad was playing with her boobs, while she was half sleep.

Mom : sone doh na amzad kya sara din hi cherte rehte ho

Amzad : ummmm tum itni khoobsurat ho ke man nahi karta chordne ka

Mom : choro na amzad mujhe bathroom jana hai

Amzad : sachhiii?, aur agar na chordoon to?

Mom : tumhe hi leker jana hoga, tumhre samne hi waha susu ker dugi

Amzad : oh yuo nughty girl, very naughty..ok...firtst give me my morning blowjob, phir tumhe bathroom le jaaoonga meriu jaan

Mom : bthroom me chalo wahi seat per baith ker de dugi

Amzad : Are yahi to tumahroi addaye hain meri jaan, jo hume tumhare bina nahi rehne deti, chalo meri jaan

Mom : chalo ka kya matlab, bhul gaye , main zameen per pair nhi rakhugi

Amzad , " Are meri raani, tum kaho to zindagi bhar tumhare kadam Zameen par na lagne dooon, " He moved to pick her up.

Mom : sari umar hi aapne bahoo me rakhoge mujhe, ..arram se gira mat dena

Amzad : tumhe gira doo? naa my princess

He picked her up with both hands, one under her legs, one under her back.

Mom kissed him on lips,"muahhhhhh, " they were lickig toungue.

Amzad removed one hand under her legs to make her wrap her legs around his waist, he put put his both hands under her butts, She put her arms around him.

Amzad still kissing her, and his monster cock become erect, and touched her pussy lips. As his cock touched her she started sliding it down on it as his cock entered in her pussy, She opened her eyes as she took his cock

"jaanuuu ye kya hai tum toh mujhe bathroom leker jaa rahe the"

"hey babe, ye meri galti hai, ke ek khoobsurat , aurat meri bahoon me hai, aur mear khada ho gaya?

Mom ,"khada hona toh theek tha per mere ander kyu daal diya"

He still carryig her to bathrom, they went in bathroom. Door was open so i could see him standing near the bath door, he was lookin inside and smiling. I could not see mom. but hear.

"muh gumayo na tumhre samne piss kere me sharam aati hai"

Amzad : really? and why is so?" , he went closer to her.

Mom : bahar jaa ker baitho na

Amzad : thats not fair, you said you will give me a blowjob here

Mom : amzad dophar ho gayi hai ab nahi

he went near her, making his cock near her mouth

Mom : " khana bhi toh banna hai phir de dugi, ", She holding herself, "jayo na phir de dugi"

Amzad : nop

She took it in her mouth and start sucking

"slrppppppp"

"ummmmmmmm"

Amzad : you know, you are the best

ahhh

As mom sucked him, she started pissing

"ummmm... slrppppppppppp... ummmm....slrppppppppp....ummmmmmm

Amzad : see not you can do it

Amzad : "ouch..."

Mom smiled.

Amzad : why did you do that?

Mom : take ur lund out

Amzad : you know your smile....is as gorgeous as you

Mom : ab pata chala meri baat na maane ka natija

Amzad if that is punishmant jaan, to deti raho

Mom got up, " chalo na ,bhuk lag rahi hai

Amzad : kya banayogi?

Mom : joh tum kahoge

Amzad : hummm, i want milk

Mom wore a bathrobe and gave him one to, "milk subah toh diya tha"

"Cant i have more...", he said touching her boobs. She slapped on his hands gentely,"later darling, you can have all you want, you know they are all yours"

Amzad : I dont know why are we hiding , they had seen us together first night

Mom : per acha nahi lagta na ,unke samne

They both got out of room, i ran to main bathrrom, to hide.Mom tried to find if me and dad were in house.

"Amzad dekh liya tumhri wajah se mera bacha aaj phir se bhukha college gaya"

They Searched for usfor a while, then mom ewent to prepare for breakfast, Amzad, was sitting on sofa, reading newspaper. When mom was serving foor to Amzad, he pulled her to his lap. She sit on his lap.

Mom sai, " Ammzad jaanu muh kholo"

Mom made him eat a piece of bread and kissed him so she can eat from his mouth and like that they were eating

Mom: jaanu aapne lund ko sambhalo ye kabhi baith ta kyu nhi

Amzad : it will obey you my princess, it exists just for you, to serve you

Mom: Ye toh theek hai per aapne kuch socha, mere larke ko manayoge kaise

Amzad went downn on her to bite on her noipples, while saying," manayenge meri jaan, pehle uski maa ko to pakka manaleeiyn", and he took her nip in his mouth.

Mom: choro na ye sab kerna hai toh ander jayo room me yaha koi dekh lega toh

Amzad : koi nahi dekhega meri jaan, they knew it was time for real man, and his woman so they left on purpose. beside....," he take his one hand and touch her pussy, slowly he started to insert finger.

Mom: please amzad ye bahut suj gayi hai dekho isse chor doh na, itni chudai ki addadt nhi hai mujhe, aaj arram kerne doh na

Amzad : aadat pad jayegi meri jaan..adat par jayegi,

Mom: ahhhhhh amzad, pleaseeeeeeeee

Amzad : pta hai, ek bat jo mujhe bahut acchii lagti hai tumhare baare me

Mom: kaunse baat

Amzad inserting one finger deeper, "tumhe jitna bhi chodu, tumhare choot, utni hi tight lgti hai jitni pehle baar thi"

Mom: kya karu main ab ye hai hi aise dheli hoti hi nhi

Amzad : kya tumehre pati ne kaha kabhi dheeli lagne ke baare me, kya tum use feel karti ho jab se maine tumhari choot ko apna banaya hai

Mom: usko kerne kaun deta hai, ek baar karaya tha pata hi nhi chala lund ander hai bhi ki nhi, waise hi uhh ahh kerti rahi

Amzad : achhaa? kucch kaha nahii usne

Mom: kush ho gaya voh, kabhi toh sochti hu ki ye sab galat hai uske pass hi wapis chali jayu

Amzad : kayaaa? aisa mat kaho meri jaan

Mom: per phir tumse ek din na milu toh maan ko shanti nhi milti

Amzad : mein bhi tumhaare liye tadpta hoon meri jaaan

Mom: jayo jayo

Amzad : ab ye lund kisi aur ko respond hi nahi deta

Mom: aager itn hi pyaar hai toh aaj mujhe bin chode huye reh ker dikhayo

Amzad : ye keh diya meri jaan? pyaar ko sabit karne ke liye pyaar na karooon?

Mom: pyaar hai toh kerke dikhayo

Amzad : i pick you up, and then put you down with your both legs around me, each on one side, making you sit on my lap, not inserting

Mom: kya huya amzad

Amzad : Alright princess now i wont, you will have to beg me to fuck you,

Mom laughed, "me beg u ?"

Amzad : this cock will go inside when you beg for it only

Mom: Ek ghante me hi aa jaoge khud hi chodne

Amzad put his one hand behind her, put one finger in her butt-hole, sucking her boobs, very forcefully

Mom: "ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....amzad aaaahaaaaaa.....,"She held his cock....and stroked it.

Amzad bit her on her left breast almost leaving hickey,

Mom: ahhhhhhhhhh, maar daalaaaaaa......khayoge kya mujhe

Amzad then took her right nipple , in his mouth, gently with his teeth, pulled it with his teeth

Mom: "ummmmmmmmmmm,....", She slowly pulled his cock towards her pussy so it touches its lips

Amzad pulled it back, not letting her take it in, mom again tried to make it enter in her, but Amzad pulled it back again," nnaaa naa meri jaan aise nahi....remember ask for it....beg for it..."

Mom started getting angry , Amzad, not sure she will submit now, picked her up with his both hands, he made evrything on table aside and laid her on dining table.Mom looked at him

Amzad : you know its yours but you need to learn how to ask for it

Mom: then make me learn,teach me

Amzad sat down .She laid there,he goes down on her, out of her sight., he kiss her pussy lips gently.he made top of his tounge touched her pussy.almost letting it in,"who owns your pussy?"

Mom: u my love

Amzad : who is your true husband?

Mom: u my love,u r my husband

Amzad : whose chiild you carrying?

Mom: amzad khan's one who is my love.......................meri chut chaate rahe na,mujhe chut chatwana bahut pasand hai.......woh toh chuste bhi nahi the jara sa

Amzad was doning his best, "who is real man ? "

Mom: u r jaanu

Amzad kissed her pussy very hard very forcefully, sucking almost to deep

Mom: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....ufffffffffffff.....let out a huge moan....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,"Mom with her feet tried to touch his cock, and press it, and sensed it very hard.,"Any moment u will enter it in me"

Amzad : beg for it....tell me who's cock you want....tell me who is your lord

Mom still smiled knowing with this hardness he wont last long and will enter her himself only. "well i want sharukh khan's cock...can u provide me his cock amzad?"

Amzad did not answer. just sucked harder, putting his toungue deep into her, pulling her inner flesh

Mom "ummmmmmm, ahhhhhhhh, ufffffffff,,,,"He put her hand on his head and press him more inside her.

Mom came on his face right there. "ab lund dalte ho ki aur face ganda karu"

Amzad did not stop, and put one his finger, in her pussy.

Mom: ahhhhhhh amzad aur kitna tarpayoge, daal doh na ander

Amzad teasing her with one finger, in her pussy,finger it faster then he put other finger in her butthole

Mom: ummmmmm....ahhhhh amzad daaal doh....

Amzad : naaahhh meri jaaan... say it....you know what you have to say...what i want to hear...say it..
Mom: ahhhhhh amzad please aapna lund mere me daal doh.... tum hi mere sab kuch ho.....

Mom: main iss lund ke bina ek paal bhi naih reh sakhti...i love ur cock...ye mera lord hai....daal doh

Amzad : say it..

Mom: nahi toh bahar jaker rassol se chudwa lugi

Amzad stand up, touch her pussy lips with his cock,"what?"

Mom: ummmmmmm

Amzad did not enter her, hearing her last words, made him angry.

Mom: kya huya....daalo bhi...ab itna garam kerke tarpayoge toh yahi hoga

Amzad left her and sat down on chair.

Mom come near him, rubbing his shoulders, "kya huya jaanu?"

Amzad looked away, "you know damn well, Samita.."
Mom: maine toh aise hi kaha tha

Amzad : its bad enough i have to share you with you wimpy husbad, but you with some other man....?

Mom: main aapko itna chahti hu aur phir bhi mujh se beg kerwa rahe the toh mujhe kaisa lga hoga aapne socha

Amzad : oh... my love i nevr thought about that..he kissed her on lips," Forgive me for making you beg, but please dont ever say this again"

Mom: ummmmmm, I wont my love

Amzad : A man who loves his woman, could never hear tese words, that is why believe your husbad never loved you.if he really had he would not have let me take you away from him

Mom: per is se ye toh pata chala ki how much u love me and when u cant see me with my hubby then y u left me here to live with him

Amzad : it hurts Samitha, it reall hurts,....Believe me, leaving you here, and thinking that you might change your mind...any time with him here....I lost one woman once i loved...i cant do that again...samitha i just cant..
Mom: chaliye uthiye kapre pehniye hum bahar hum ker aate hai, aapka maan badal jayega

She kissed him on his cheeks, "utho na"

Amzad kissed her again

Mom: chalo mujhe ye toh batayo main pehnu kya

Amzad got up, "umm woh blue waali sari pehno jo maine tumhe Shimla mein di thi khareed ke

Mom: ohh honeymoon per.... theek hai.... aap bhi tayar ho jayo....main aati hu tayar hoke,"She left for bathroom"

Amzad followerd her. He entered while she was taking bath.

Mom, "kya huya?"

Amzad got behind her, and wrapped his hands around her, his cock between her ass crack, grabbed her boobs, and kissed her on the neck

Mom: ummmmmm... ye shaant nhi huya... is per pani gerti hu

Amzad : tumhe kya lagA HAI?, She tirned around held it.and slowly let it enter in her pussy, as shower water runs on them and she move i rythmic

Amzad : i put my hands on your butts and try to pull them apart them

Mom tool his cock fullly inside her. Amzad started to move slowly, in and out. Mom kept her arms around his neck, and climbed on him and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he fuck her.

Amzad licked her mouth, her face

Mom: ummmmmmmmm

Amzad pulled her lower lip with his mouth,

Mom: ummmmmmmmmmmmm

They exchanger saliva.Mom licked his tongue. Amzad kept licking her face and fucking her as well

Mom: ohh i'm gonna cum

Amzad Started to fasten

Mom: ummmmmmmm

Amzad : make it together... jaan...

Mom: ummmmmm

Amzad was faster now.

Mom: ahhhh...uffffffff.......ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Amzad : aahhhhhh,

Mom: ummmmmmmmmm.......ummmmmm......oh yesss amzaddddddddd

Amzad screamed ,"i ma amost there....ohh samitha my love....."
Mom: ahhhhhhhhh....i cummmmmmmmmmmmm

Amzad : now.....

Mom got down from him....and they clean themself...Amzad was still leaking...drips down.Mom cleaned his cock with soap and soak it with towel,

"aaare amzad main bhul hi gayi"

Amzad : kya jaanooo ?

Mom: humhe doctor ke pass jaana tha, unhone kaha tha aapne pati ke saath aana, ab main pregnant hu na toh voh batane wale the sex positions kuch, so our baby would be safe

Amzad : ...that would be great darling...I cant stop making love to you.. and really dont wann hurt our love child

Mom: "kapre pehan lijiye humhe chalna hoga, "MOm was dressing up, with blue saree.

Amzad looking at mom getting ready, in blue dress, Mom, " wah card banega mera chk up ka, waha dono ka naam dena parega

Amzad : ohh...to kya problem hai....

Mom: toh aapne real pati ka naam de du

Amzad : kyaa....?real?

Mom: matlab mere pehle pati ka

Amzad : nai samitha...ye mera bacha hai, uska nahi...

Mom: aare voh kya sochege,

Amzad : mein apne bacche ko kisi aur ka naam nahi doonga....sochne do jo bhi wo soche...

Mom: ek naam amzad kahn aur mera samitha sharma

Amzad : bata do unher ke mein his hoon tumhare bacch e ka baap

Mom: is se acha toh mera naam hi badal doh

Amzad : theek hai...tum apna naam badal do, par isme to time lagega..

Mom: abhi kuch bhi soch lo., waha likhwa dena, kaunsa voh mera certificaate dekhege

Amzad : kya pasan hai tumhe

Mom: koi bhi bus aapka naam saath me jura ho, main tayar ho jaati hu aur hum dono ghar se bahar niklte hai..

Amzad : Soraiya kaisa lagta hai

Mom: theek hai, ab jaldi chalo
[+] 2 users Like elite1392's post
Like Reply
Wooow... Bro, thanks a ton. Missed and searched this story sooooo much. Today you posted this.! Thank you so much dear friend.
Like Reply
Kindly post the rest of the story.
Like Reply
It was around 3 PM, when Mom retirned from clicnic, Amad was with, dad was already home, He asked me abt where mom, i said i did not know, so he was waiting for her to return, in living room. I was in my room, when i heard car pulled outside our house.
Mom wass kissning him good bye, when i saw outside on door.they did not know dad was there, in living room. I could hear them talking.

Amzad : Samitha, I think we should go to my friends farmhouse

Mom : why jaanu

Amzad : their we will have time for us, it is very beautiful place, i had been their, u will love it

Mom : Time we get it here too

Amzad : And beside, i want to spend some loving time with you at very beautiful place, no it is not same here , I dont want you hubby or son being there

Mom : but if we go what i will tell at home

Amzad : tell them you want to spend time with me, or just tell him, i said, I am sure he will not anything.,or if you want i will tell him, now when he fets home.

Mom : no let me handle this, u can go home and have rest leave all to me

Amzad : but my love are you sure, he might hurt you

Mom : no he wont ,trust me i will manage jaanu, You also go and pack ur stuff

Amzad : "Well you can tell him all the sex positions we gonna use to make sure our baby is safe", he said teasing her. "just kidding, but you remember what ever doc said to and not to do?"

Mom : you had to remeber all that coz u r most naughty one here, I hope u will be able to control urself

Amzad : Oh me, I think doc was the naughty on ethere, he was chceking you out, you know? he was jealous of me , i can tell

Mom : he is naughty to how shamelessly that nurse was holding ur cock and then inserting it in my pussy to tell u how to do it

Amzad : the way you were hanging arond in my arms in hospital, yeah that one ,they really thought we are married

Mom : they tod u to take it out so that they can tell u next position but u were not in mood to listen

Amzad : you know me babe, your puusy is like magnet to my cock, and oding it infront of others, was that someting

Mom : but in front of doctor to u were doing it

Amzad : claiming you mine in front of other s, i felt so proud, of having you, with me , they all wanted you, for a moment i thought you wanted them too, doctor was young and handsome was not he?

Mom : I didnt got time to chk me with u r cock inside me thr and u holding me tight, I was just shying

Amzad : and i bet from the way he ws looking at you he was jealous of me, he does not have wife like you, as beautiful,

Mom : but what doctor said to u when i was arranging my clothes in washroom

Amzad : he told me i the bery lcuky guy to have a wife, like you who loves me so much,He told me that you told them that you wanted many of my babies?

Mom : not many but atleast two for sure,

Amzad : he saud that if he had wife like you, he wont let you go out of bed

Mom : from which month we have to do sex by this only, ohh that y u wanna take me to farmhouse so u wont let me get out of bed

Amzad : you got it babe, beside after one month there will be more precaution we will have to use to make sure out baby is safe, so i thought we shooud have as mch as we can b4 that

Mom : muahhhhhhh kiss u on lips i want more to, doctor does told u or not that my pussy is gone sore and u should leave me for few days

Amzad : do you want to, he said we could have anal if we want to, and after one month you dont feel food in pussy we should do anal

Mom : but i'm virgin from thr, it would hurt me a lot

Amzad : you trust me, jaan, i wont do anything to hurt, i heard people say, o woman give her cherry to person, who she trust most, not to hurt her

Mom : then i want u to have my that virginity as my love to u

Amzad : i could not have your first cherry , would you give me the honor to have this one?

Mom : yes my love take it

Amzad : "Oh Samitha.." he kissed mom, but then you dad marched there at door step

Mom : now let me go in home and do packing

Dad yeslled her name, "Samitha...."

Mom : " listen i be packing my bridal saree to hope u found it interesting," mom said not listening to him, lost in amzad only.

Amzad : i will love that my jaaannn

Mom kissed him back, " muahhhhh," telling him to leave.Mom looked back at Dad, Amzad noticed dad.

Amzad : listen man dont do..

Mom intrupted him : u go na jaanu i wll talk with him

Amzad "are you sure Samitha...?"

Mom : yes jaanu

Amzad : please be safe, and dont let him hurt you..

Mom : he won't

As mom came back in the house she called my dad inside for a talk

-----------------

Dad : Samitha what was that?

Mom : me and him going for a little trip to his friend's farmhouse, i be back soon

Dad : but you just got back?

Mom : ya in mrning we will leave, can u help me in packing my clothes

Dad : but you were with him, one month ago, your trip to Shimla

Mom : yes but this time amjad ji want's

Dad : so last time it was you?

Mom : sort of just to know eachother better and we have just come from hospital doctor said baby is fine it started growing,

Dad : Samitha why does he wnats you this time , he comes her almost daily..?

Mom : i dont know u only made me to go to him in first place, now i just doing what u told me to do

Dad : no it was only one time deal, but you both took to next level, you acting like you care about him more than your own family, whatever he wants you do, no matter what i say

Mom : well i care about u too ,and i ma just doing this for my family only, atleast he is supoorting us finacinacily

Dad : no you not doing this for family, you already did what you could,...to help...you dont need to do it any more

Mom : now i cant stop it ,if i stop he might get u killed or destroy our son,

Dad : this is bullshit

Mom : thrs one more thing actually he wants me to marry him

Dad : he told me, he does not want ot come between us, it is all upto you...please Samitha dont lie to me...I love you Samitha, don do this to us

Mom : he wants to be father of this baby, I wont marry him if u dont want ,but let it be go this way only...atleast this way u both be safe

Dad : I dont care Samitha, please stop this, it will destroy us, our family, I am getting tire of this,

Mom : youu should have think this before sending me to him

Dad : "please Samitha, stop it, if you ever loved me, "grabbin his hand while she was packing., "we can get over it now, before its too late..Please Samitha...i dont know how long i can handle it,,,,i still love you but....."

Mom : what but"

Dad : i dont know how long i will be able to handle it...Please Samitha I will do anyhitng for you, just stop this...

Mom : if u want sex i will give it to u before i go..Amzad : Damn it, you thin k its all about sex?

Mom : u never treated me well too

Dad : I love you samitha, I am loosing your love, I had always loved you, I always did what i thought was right for you and our son

Mom : if i stop this he will get us all killed and make us come to streets.

Dad : he wont Samitha, we will got to village back, we dont need this,

Mom : village no way i hate thr in village

Dad : I will borrow money for out son,ok we will go somehwere else

Mom : and what about baby

Dad : What? abort it, this is bastard anyway

Mom screamed him, "how could u say that...? no way he's mine too, "tear come from her eyes.

Dad : But Smaitha.. we cant afford to...ok I will try we can keep it,..Ok.. Samitha i will try...you can have baby....I will treat it like my own..but please...

Mom : ok take this phone and tell amzad that i'm not coming,

Dad : What....? Whay cant you say that?

Mom : if u want to aaccept me and love me then why u afraid it to tell in front of world

Dad : Why cant we just leave, without telling him?

Mom : he will find us and then that would be worse, He would seprete me

Dad : Ok I will do it, if you say som "dad went ot pick up the phone and dialed the number

Dad :
---Hello?
---Is Amzad ji there?
---OK please...
---Yes...
---I ..i am calling you to tell yuo that she wont go with you
---- there is no need to bithch about it Amzad.
---yes she said so
---no we dont need yuo house
---what?
---no way..
---Ok i will call her

Dad : he want to talk to you? he said if you can say this to him he will not bother us anymore

Mom grabbed the phone

-------------------------

Mom: hello

Amzad : hello jaan... what happend.... what is he saying?.... you not coming?

Mom: i having pity on him now,so i think we should stop this trip

Amzad : no samitha dont do this, please my love dont you love me any more?

Mom: u know amzad ji i love u from bottom of my heart...but i generated some sympathy for him now, i dnt know how i will tell him that on body its u only

Amzad : hey this not my fault...

Mom: u r in my every breath

Amzad : tell me do you want to come?

Mom: yes very much,but he making lot of issue about it

Amzad : then why should we stop ?...he has no saying in, what we do my love....he cannot come between us

Mom: ok love let me tell him i love u very much

Amzad : tell him, Samitha, just let him do what he can,, we dont need to be afraid of him, if you say i will come and teach the bastard some lessons

Mom: no i will tell him dnt get angry...leave it to me.... i wanna ask something else to

Amzad : if he hit you i will kill him...samitha

Mom: should i ask...

Amzad : you know my love, just tell him you wangt to marry me, if he cat live with that just leave

Mom: u didnt tell mme what should i wear for journey

Amzad : that western dress i brought for you, can you wear that, and please bring your bridal dress, i want to make you completly mine

Mom: u mean caprii and slevless top...I will bring it but i dnt have my jewellery with me

Amzad : yes..you looked so sexy in that.. you ass oh my good..what a sexy ass you have and in that dress... you looked even sexiaer

Mom: u naughtyu seem to be o despered....can u bring mesome jewellery...

Amzad : i will bring you all jewellory you want jaanoo, you dont need to ask....and please dont wear any underwear

Mom: and bra to...ok i wont wear bra and panty....

Amzad : thnx my love

Mom: "muahhhhhh bye my love see u tomoorow", mom kissed on phone.

Amzad : muaah i will pick you in the morning...",

Mom cut the phone

Dad : what was that all about?

Mom: u know i 'm going to go

Dad : but you said if..i ...

Mom: just to save our family now i have to marry him to

Amzad : but he said its all upto you,

Mom: no he said clear to me by hook or crook he gonna marry me else our family would be gone, he also said if u cant live with all this u can leave us

Amzad : please Samitha dont bullshit me...just tell me why are you dong this...i know he did not threated to us..he seemd to care about you...he cant threaten you...tell me, Why smitha why

Mom: i love him

Dad with shock,"what ? ... dont you love me...anymore?"

Mom: And now cant live without him

Amzad : please dont say that.., i know was not strong enogh to stand against him then

Mom: i like u too, I really loved you, and you are right you should have stood up for you family...but now circumstances are different

Dad , "What why?"

Mom : It is not about standing or not any more, i come to ove him...I cant live without him

Dad : what about me.. what about our son...You gonna abandon him. too ?.... you just leaving us?"

Mom: i love my son,he gooona withus...i mean with me and amzad

Dad : i cant let that happen, he is my son,,, he wont leave me..

Mom: y dnt we ask him?

Dad : Dont call him now Samitha

Mom: u dnt wrry about son he would be with me

Dad : do you want to humiliate me in front of my son, why are you taking him with you?

Mom: no i dnt want to ,but y dnt u understand my love too ....he's my son and i love him a lot

Dad : i think i need to get out f here...i am leaving now please think about what you are doind Samitha, ...yuor breaking a family,

Mom: ok go ,but one day u will realise its been good for family

Dad : and my son will not live with her mother if he knew waht you are, and how cruel you have become

Mom: we will see about that

Dad stormed out.

Ithe evening mom talked to me, and told me that we goning to visit some friend's house and dad has to go somewhere for work and wont come, Mother did not know he was at home, while fight

Then she called Amzad informing him

"hello jaanu"

Mom: my hubby left us

Mom: can i bring my son with us cant leave him alone here

Mom: now i think u as my hubby only from heart,

Mom: thnks jaanu ,i kow u would understand my situation

Mom: no way he is very friendly

Mom: i know you will happily accepet him.. muahhhhhh

Mom : see u tommorow

Mom: not yet

Mom: u will i know

Mom: love u

Amzad : dont

Mom: "Of course i wont forget the dress", she cut the phone ,in mrning mom and me got ready and wait for Amzad.

But before went next morning, a night before mom was so excited about going to farm house and spend time with Amzad that it could be seen on her face, I saw her packing her wedding dress, she also had talk with me.

"Beta you know, Amzadji cares about our family very much, you should be more friendly with him, despite of what happened, i think he is is good man, and you know he is helping our family, this new house, and your tuition fees he is paying, he think of you as his son, so be respectful around him OK?"

I knew what mom meant but i kept quite and agreed. Later that night, when i passed her room, i heard her sobbing, i became curious, why mom was crying, is she feeling guilty of treating dad the way she did.

"...no my love i am not having second thoughts, i love you, really,, and you know that"

"but seeing him , totally broken today was too much"

"Amzad I really loved him, or at least i thought I did"

"He was always good to me..."

"if i really did not love you, i would have gone back to him"

"A part of my heart still belong to him..."

".no my love ..no....you don't need to worry,...but my remaining heart and body belong to you now"

" it was just that ...today.he was more like the man i loved once, and respected..."

" I saw hurt in his eyes, Amzad, he was hurting,,,i wanted to comfort him...but if i did...it would have give him false...hope...of me ever going back to him..."

"how can i go back to him...when my heart belong to you..."

"he might not be good lover like you but he was good man and father...he always did what was good for family.."

"yes yes he was smaller than you...ok now..", a just small forced laugh.

"...i just wanted to ease his pain a little....but..."

"oh Amzad, am i bad person?....am i really that bad wife...is this crime to fall in love with a man, your husband made you sleep with?"

"nooo Amzad no...he is past....its you i love....ok ok i wont cry", she wiped her cheeks. The he said something and burst into laugh...

"no he was not that small"

"well you are bigger...and know how to....ok ok you are better than him in any way...happy now...,"she laughed.

"You know how to make a girl happy don't you?",

"Really? i can t wait either."

"oh.. you are naughty..."

"thinking about you....?"

"oK....", she was already on bed, she slipped her hand inside her panties, started fingering", ohh....Amzad.....i am wet just thinking about you....:"

"i love you Amzad.....yes yes my finger is inside.....meeeee.....oh...."

"ok...", she then brought her finger near her mouth and licked it,"hummmmm"

"yes tasty.......but not as tasty as yours...."

'"I am waiting too...i so much want to suck that big cock of yours..."

"you know all the nurses there were jealous of me? when they saw your size there.,, and they told me how lucky i am to have such a passionate husband..."

"no love save it for tomorrow...i will make it up to you..."

"yes me too... i want you to take my last cherry... in my bridal dress...that way you can claim me...."

"...be gentle ok...love you tooo.....see you my love...", then she put down the phone.

Well now we were waiting for Amzad to pick us up, next morning.

It was next day, mom was ready true to her word she wore, Capri and sleeveless top, and anyone could tell she did not have any undergarments, her cleavage were visible, and her nipples were popping out, she was looking even younger. When Amzad entered the house she practically ran to him, and kissed him on lips, he lifted her up a little, she had he one leg up , and standing on one leg they kissed for a while. I could see him putting his hands on her ass from behind.When they broke the kiss, he asked if we were ready, mom said we were and she asked me to bring suitcase from my room, i went there and while i was returning, i stopped a little away, to see them his hands were all over her.

"You don't have panties do you?"

"Why ? can you tell yourself, you had not taken off you hands on me since you arrived here"

"No i can tell you need to prove it"

"ohh....ok you can check..."

While sitting on his knees he asked,"Did you give your hubby something which belonged to me?"

"No my love, never, i still have you cum in me, from yesterday"

"Really?"

"yes my love, cant you to smell it" , he was on his knees and he pulled her Capri down to her knees, and smelled and then he kissed her pussy.

"ooohhhhhhhhhhhh you rrrrrrrrrrrr so naughty...", she pulled his head closer to her legs.Eh put his hands over her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her ass hole. he then stood up. pulled her Capri up.

"So sexy,.."

"you make me feel sexy..."

"Shall we move i cant wait any more..."

"Right, ...", mom celled me and we got out of house and to car he brought to take us.

"Varun beta, you can sit in front seat with Jamaal uncle, easily.", Amzad said.

"mein peeche adjsut kar loonga uncle",i replied.

"Nahi beta, you sit there, mein aur tumhaare uncle adjust kar lenage peeche"

"Ok maa"

"Amjad ji chalo hum peeche baith jaate hain", mom sat on back seat with Amzad.

In the rear mirror, I could see them both. Amzad made some to touch mom, mom slapped on hi hand warmly and made some face expression to tell him to wait till we reach, but Amzad kept trying. It was cold already.

"It s cold here, Jamaal can you turn on ac?"

"Yes madam ji"

"Are aap ye shawl le lijiye ys ek kaam kare ye chaadra lel le nahi to thand lag jayegi"

"Theek ha Amzad ji"

She took the blanket and wrapped it around her, after some time i saw Amzad's hand going inside blanket, mom snapped again.

"Amjad ji yahaan kahin koi Dhaaba nahi hog kya raaste me, Varun ne Breakfast nahi Kiya subhaa"

"Jamaal Raste me us Dhaabe pe rok lena, jahaan pichlee bar ruke the"

"Ji Huzur!"

After 30 min we were at Dhaba.

"I dont think you should go out, Smaitha"

"Ji nahi , mein jaa sakti hun, sabho saath chaltey hain"

"Are nahi, tumhar tabiyat aur kharaab ho jayegi"

"Theeek hai to phi..."

"Jamaal , take Varun with you and you both have breakfast, and bring here for us."

"Ji Sirk,"

When we reached the Dhaba, Jamaal said he was going to ask mom and Amzad what do they want, then, i said i can go and ask, when i approaced the car, i did not make any nice i just listened to what they were saying..."

"...kya kar rahe the...unke samne...?"

"Ab rha nahi jata meriiii jaan"

"ok...jab tak hum pahochte hai, tab tak shaat karne karne ke liye....", then i heard them making noise.

"Keep licking....wow...you are the best..."

"tumhri rand biwi ne kabhi tumhre saath yu kiya.....kya kabhi yu lund chusa"

"nahi jaan...shayad tum use kuch lessons de dena ...."

"usse toh mere pati e shadikerwa doh ....voh usse sikha dege ....ha ha ha"

"kya tumhe bhi usne hi sikhaya hai? ....muje laga tumne ye sirf mere liyea kiya hai "

"voh kuch kerte toh sikhate na ...ye sab toh aapne sikha diya...."

"bas chusti raho meri jaaan ....ye hi tumhara lollypop hai agle do hafte tak"

"slrpppp....ummmmmmmm...."

"i am cummmming....aahhhh....chussoooo sara choooos loooo..."

"ab umeed hai tum farmhouse tak arram es baithoge "

"Are kapde do na....main kya pahnooogi...?"

"ye chaadar hai naaa..."

"...are do...na....,"then i knocked on the window, for them to open it.

they opend it. i asked them what they wanted. They told some Chips and juice, and Amzad asked for milk.mom gave him some loook.

"...are recovery bhi to karni hai..."

"..rehne do...mein dodh saath layee hoooonnnn....."

and then i left. when we returned Amzad was sleeping onn mom's lap, she was covered in Blanket, and Amzad's face was too covered in blanket. I could tell he was sucking is boobs. Now i knew what she meant when she said she had the milk. I acted to sleep. i could seee the movement around mom's chest. "

"Kyaa karte ho..?", mom whishpered, and listend to his answer,..and then said,"To phir rast ko kya peeyoge?..."

We arrived at formhouse.

"beta ander jayo main aati hu..."

"me and jamaal took suitcases and went inside, he showed me my room, i was in room when i looked outside the window , i could clearly see the car, dwon there. Amzad came out of car totally nude, now i knew he was nude under the blanket.when we were in car. then mom came out, wrapped in blanket. She had Amzad's pants and shirt in her hands, Amzad asked her to give them to her, but mom ran toward the farm. Amzad ran after her. They were at distance, i could not listen to them , but could see them clearly.

Amzad caught mom, from behind, mom was laughing, he grabbed her and laid her on ground, he kissed her hard, he put both of his hands on her hands to stop her from moving.Then he kissed her neck andthen again her lips. hewas kissing harder and harder, mom was lifting her hips up to take his cock inside, with no success.

When i came down, mom and Amzad were entering the house, Amzad was in towel, and Mom was still in that blanket. I asked mom if she was alright.

"mein thhek hoon , beta, bas thoda sa bukhaar hai"

"Tumne apna room dek liya?", Amzad asked me.

"Ji Haan, dekh liya"

"Theek hai, tum us room me raho, tumhari maa, us bade room rahengi"

"han beta me bemaar hoon, stayaway from me, or you'll catch something"

"Ok maa"

"Aur Amzad ji aap,"mom asked teasing him.

"Are tumhara kyhaal rakhne wala bhi to koi hona chahiye, aur waise bhi wo bed bada hai...hum don aa jayenge.."

"Theek hai amzad ji ab aram karne jaa rahi hoon, beta tum bhi aram kar lo..."

I went to my room, but came back to ask something, wehn i saw in the room, Amzad picked her up and threw her on bed.

"Amzad kya kerte ho ?"

"Ab nahi raha jata meri jaaan...bahut intezaar ho gayaaa"

"Doctor ko toh bula doh...he he he he "

"ye room bahut bara hai aur sab cheze hai isme, bed iitna bara kyu rakha huya hai "

"are ye master bedroom hai , miyaan biwi ke liya"

"ye varun aur aap ko de dete "

"acchaa ji? "

"dono ek dusre ko samjh lete "

"aur tumhaara ilaaz kaun karta....tumhaari is khatar naak bimaar ki", he said touching her pussy,"usko kal samaja lenga"

Mom look at his dick," mzad ye tumhra injection dena jara kya pata isse se arram ho jaye"

"haan meri jaan lga ke dekho... ", he goes closer... .

"kahaan lagayoge?"

he tried to enter, her pussy,"ahhhhh....aaram se amzad"

"thoda aur bas...pur lo na "

"ye injection bhais ko dete ho kya joh itna bara hai"

"zyada aram ayegaaaa ...bada hai to behtar hai meri jaan "

She put him over her and put her arms around his neck and kiss him,"muahhhhhhh",and raise her hips to take him more in her.

He kised her back with more force.

"ummmmmmmmmm , mom moaned in pleaser.

He pushed with force, one hard stroke,he woold not let her scream, with his mouth on her.

"ummmmmmmmm,"she scratch her nails on his bck due to pain.

He pulled off a little and then pushed back hard but slower this time.

She took his lower lips between her lips and pull it due to pleasure

He again pulled back.He let his tounge out and tried to put it in her mouth with another hard but slow stroke.

She sucked his tongue as he fucked her,"ummmmmm".

When her tongue come out he grabbed it with hi lips.

Mom seemed some upset, she looked towards door, i hid myself before she could see me, but she sensed that door is slight open.

"ummmmm,"she broke the kiss," amzad darwaza!"

"What?"

"Tumne band nhi kiya"

I tried to leave.I turned back and stated to leave. When Amzad came out. He acted like going to kitchen for water.

"What are you doiong, u not taking rest?"

"Oh...Just wa..wa...water..."

"Ok, have rest, then we will go out, after lunch" i nodded and he went inside the room and closed it, i went near to hear something.

"Kaun tha?"

"Nothing your son was outside wondering, i think he was seraching for you , do you need to talk to him ?"

"I think he saw us, aap puch aayo na usse kya chahiye"

"do you want me to be strict with him? "

"usse aapna beta hi samjho, kal shadi karege toh usse batana parega na "

"ok i will tell him... "

"Tab tak main naha ker aati hu "

"theek hai tum tyaar ho jaa , main luch ke ke liya bhi keh kar ata hun "
[+] 1 user Likes elite1392's post
Like Reply
Amzad, "badi sundar lag rahii ho... khule baalon me

Mom : jaanu kapre kaunse pehnu

Amzad,"abhi to kucch mat pehno...raat jo jab dinner ke liye jayenge to pen lena",He came near her and hug her from behind.

Mom : dinner ke liye jane ka maan nhi kerta

Amzad : abhi to bahut waqt hai, wahin par Varun ke saath baat kar lenge..use bhi to batana hai kal shaadi ke baare me..aachh to bataao shaadi kais honi chahiye

Mom : jaise aap chahe,

Amzad : kal shaadi kar lete hain, parso yahin penthouse me party rakh lete hai reception k taur pe....sabhi friends ko yahi bul lenge

Mom : ye bhi acha hai,officialy sabko pata toh chale main aapki biwi hu, kal hum shaadi karege ya nikah

Amzad: tum bataao, Nikaah sahi rahega...kyonki shaadi pandit to karega nahi...meri doosri hai na...bina talaak ke

Mom : nikah me humhe mosque jana parega,... aur mera naam aur dharam

Amzad : wo to shaadi kart he change ho jayega naa

Mom : meri pechan khatam ho jayegi us se toh

Amzad tumhe nayee pehchaa bhi to milegi.. Amzad Ali khaan ke choti begam ki, cchoti aur favorite begum,

Mom : ha ye bhi hai per aapki pehli wife ne mana kiya toh,kuch dakhal kiya toh

Amzad : to wo uski problem hai na... tumhe kuch kahe to tum sidha jawab de dena.. darna nahi

Mom : kabhi aappke sare paise chin le

Amzad : aur baat paison ki hai to mere maa baap ne vasiyat me likha hai ke mai agar use talak deta hoon to sab kuch uska...nahi to sab kucch unke potay-potiyon ka...ghbraao mat

Mom : per shadi ke baad bhi aapka yuhi pyaar milega na

Amzad millega kyun nahi

Mom : toh kal se mrs amzad khan ho jayugi....

Amzad : Sari duniyaa tumhe chhoti begum ke naam se jaanege... tumhe bhi wahi izzat milegi wo use milti hai...per tumhe to mera pyaar bhi milega

She took his hand and put it on her stomach." aur hamare bache ko"

Amzad :wo raaj karenge

Mom : usse aap pyaar karoge na...

Amzad :wo tumhaare jaise sundar to honge hi... kyun nahi karoonga... jab tumhaar pehli aulaad ko bhi karoonga to humaari aulaad ko kyon nahi karoona

Mom : aur aapne bache ki maa ko kya karoge?

-----------------

Mom : jaano i think ki after delievery i will get operation and close my womb...so u can shoot inside me without any trouble

Amzad, "but i want more than one kids...and we will have to keep giving you med for milk"

Mom : per amzad meri umar bhi toh ho rahi hai...health ko kuch ho gaya toh

Amzad," to hum risk nahi lenge"

Mom : voh main le lugi

Amzad," tumhari health zyada zaroori hai..you will always have me too feed

Mom : ha subah uth te hi pi lena

Amzad you know when i die what you should do?

Mom : aisa na bolo na..meri umar bhi aapko lag jaye

Amzad : are me tumse itna bada honn tumse pehle hi jaayoonga....you will have to feed me last time , so that i can got o heaven...but dont worry it wont be soon

Mom with tears in her eyes,"aapke saath hi main bhi maar jayugi"

Amzad : we have long life to celebrate our love", he taste her tears,"you will have to take care of our kids"

Mom : akele kaise care ker payugi...aapko saath dena hoga zindagi bhar

Amzad : you are loving woman, you are made of love...i willl as long as i can my love", he kissed her,"you will have lunch here or at dining table?"

Mom : bahar kar lenge...kapre pehan lu phir

Amzad chalo theek hai, keval gown pehen lo...wapis to yahenn ana hai

Mom : gown toh layi hi nhi main

Amzad : to meri shirt pehn lo..waise bhi in sexy legs ko cchupa kr kya karogi

Mom : beta hai na bahar aur jamal bhi...aur aapk naukar

Amzad : :to lambi shirt hai na...neeche underwear pehn lo.... tum sochti bahut ho...yahaan koi bhi kucch nahi sochta....sabko aadat hai, aisi cheezon ki

Mom seemed dissapointed,"to aap pele bhi yahaan apni girlfriends laate the?"

"Ab tum se kya cchuppan mer jaan"

Mom put her face in chest,"Amzad mein jaanti, hoon, ke tumne bahut si aurton ke saath pyaar kiya aur sex bhi kiya hoga...tum mard ho....lekin mujhe mat cchodna....me tumhaare binaa jee nahi paayoongi....tum kahoge to jitne baachche tum kahohe main peda kroongi...magar..."

Tum aisa soch bhi kaie sakti ho....mein tum se pyaar karta hoooo pyaar...wo sab to sex ke liye thi tumse main pyaar karta hoon.."

Mom was in his shirt now.

Amzad," ok call varun,...Chameli will serve food"

"Varun beta lunch ker lo..", mom screamed,"usko abhi bata de kya"

Amzad : nahi raat ko arraaam se bta denge...ghumaane le jaynge...aur phir baad me mata fenge

Mom : abhi mujhe yu aapki shirt me dekhega toh

Amzad : dekhne do aaj nahi to kal pta lagana hi hai usko

Mom : ji amzad ji

Amzad : maine dost ko phone kar diya hai kal shaadi ki tyaari shuru kar dega

Mom : aur suhagraat ki"

Amzad " Wo to hum ...

I just intrupted them by entering. I looked at mom to show her how surprised i was at her look.

Amzad," wo bhi manaa lenge

Mom : baitho beta

They exchange expressions during lunch, what they did not knwo was that i could see them both, they were sitting opposite to me, but the mirror behind them showed all.

Mom kept on running her leg on his leg, sometimes even squeze his dick with her hands, and act nothing happened.

Amzad put his hand on her lap and remove her panty, he let his hanky drop

Mom kept on eating food as they play with eachother

Amzad act to pick his hanky up and picked her panty too

Mom sensed it and smiled at him. Amzad asked her with some expressions. Mom with her one hand she open her one shirt button and let him see her boobs.

Amzad acted to cough. Mom stood up to give him water glass."lijiye isse pi lijiye"

When she bend towards him her boob fell out and instead of glass he touched her boobs

Mom : "ummmmmm",she left out a moan and she quickly hide it inside shirt. They share a luagh ecause they thought only they know what happend. Mom smiled and shied and sit again

Amzad put his one finger in her pussy, and tasted it with food., "Arey bahut achha khana hai haina?"

Mom : ummm

Amzad : spicy bhi hai

Mom : tabiyat phir es theek nhi lag rahi ,main room me jaker khati hoon", mom walked to room swaying her hips, with her plates in her hands.

form innside the room mom shoutes,"Amzad ji please pani de dege"

"Son, i think your mother need water, I will take it for her, and finish your lunch, raat ko hum dinner ke liye bahar chalenge"

Amzad went in, with water He took plate from her,"khane doh na"

Amzad : main khila deta hoon..",.He took a bite and give it her. Mom kissed him and chew from his mouth. but sudenly i go on my four, and give him view of his cunt.

Amzad started licking it." jaanu aapa cock bhi chut ko khilayo na"

Amzad came back to the door and closed it.

Mom : jaanu Shaadi k liaye kya penoongee?

Amzad : : apnaa shaadi ka joda pehna hia ya nyaa wala

Mom : joh aap kahoge

Amzad : : us puraane ko phir kabhi pehn lena, wo to faad hi dena hai,...is paak din par naya pehno...yaa shaadi ke pehle usme kar lete hain aur naye me Nikah kr lenge

Mom : jaisa aap chaho..per naya aapne kab liya mere liye...kabhi size me na aaye

Amzad : : Chalte hain na lene

Mom : chaliye

Amzad : : ladke ko le lo..pehle naap denge phir ladke o bataa denge

Mom : ji main tayar hoti hu..phir usse keh deti hu...aaj salwar kameez pehan lu?

Amzad : : phen lo

Mom : main lal color ka salwar kammez pehnti hu...aur phir bete ko hi tayar hone ke liye kehti hu...main wapis kamre me aati hu

Amzad : : chaley to

Mom : jaanu mera maglasutra dekha tumne

Amzad : : pehn na zaroorihai kya...ab to tum mera naam ka pehno gi

Mom : pta nhi kaha gir gaya...kahi aapne toh nhi nikala na...bus sambhal ker rakh dena

Amzad : : kyun itna lagaaw hai usse...man karta hai akhro baar tumhe kewal us managasutra me hi pyaar karoon...kewal wo ho tumhaare badan pe aur kucch nahi

Mom : aaker vohi pehna dena bus...khub pyaar kerna voh pehna ker

Amzad : : theek aaj ate hi yahi karna hai

Mom : chaliye phir

Amzad : : chale late ho jaeynege

We arrived at shop. Amzad asked for Bride dresses. He asked for size.he told we can readymade but need size to adjust, and will give ir next day.

Mom : aaj nhi mil sakhta kya? Kal subah ya dophar tak chahiye phir...main try kerke dekhu nhi toh kya pata theek hi ho

When Amzad forced he agreed.

Mom : ye kaisa rahega isme design bhi acha hai

Amzad : : try kar ke dekho, mujhe to accha lagta hai

Mom : main try room me jaker pehnti hu phir aapko bulati hu...amzad ji jaa aana

Amzad : : aya Samitha ji,

he went inside. They came after some time. Amzad told Master to take measuresments.

Mom give him dress,"thora hi adjust kerna hai bus...aap jaldi ker dijiye na..."

Amzad : Aap lijiye size..

Mom started giving measures. master was being too close and touchy

Amzad : ek min master ji mujhe batayeeye..mein madad kar deta hoon..

Mom smiled, and as he wnet near her to take measurement she said something in ur ear. Amzad said something in her ears too. He took the tape. He put her hands between her booobs and asked.

"Kitna deep karna hai samitha?...itna theek hai", he said with her boobs, touching with his hands, exposing her cleavage more.

Mom : ummmmm

Amzad : : itna theek rahega Smaitha jee? ya aur neeche?

Mom : ha amzad ji...itna theek hai

Amzad touched her boob tips and press them.,"yahaan kaisa design chahiye?

Mom : jaisa hai waise hi rehne doh

Amzad : : curvy or sharp?

Mom : curvy

Amzad took measurement of her hips. Amzad fondle his finger between her ass crack

Mom felt uneasy and let out soft moan,"ummmm...bus ho gaya measurement"

Amzad pressed her pussy with hand,"ho gaya master jee?...ya aur kucch reh gayaa?", he said no, but looks disappointed,he said it would be ready by morning

------------------------------

After that we went to dinner in very nice resturant. While we were having dinner , amzad excused him slef and mom said she wanted talk to me.

"Varun, would you like Brother or sister?"

"Why mom...brother would be nice"

"Beta varun...i think you know alreaady but I want to tell you anyway."

"What mom?"

"Beta, how do you like amzad jee"

"Good man, Mom, whats this about?"

"no I mean, how will he be as a father?"

"I think good"

"Would not you like to have father like him?"

"What sthis all about mom?"

"Beta..we...i mean Me and Amzad...are going...marry..."

"What mom? what are you talking abt?"

"Beta...I like Amzad ji very much and he also care about us, he is been taking good care of us"

"But what about Dad? you are still married"

"I know beta, but i have to marry him"

"Why mom?"

"Its only right beta"

"Why mom, what about dad?"

"He is not coming back son, he left us"

"What?"

"Yes beta."

"But what if he comes back"

"I...I..dont think he will, "

"What is so?"

"beta I am pregnant..."

"What?...but.."

"And this is not you father,"

"Then.."

"Its Amzad jee.."

"Is it about..."

"Yes beta, he is ready to take responsibility, he is good man"

"Yeah good man.. he banged my mother and.."

"Vaurn!..he is good man...and he asked you father, it was with his permission, and our situation..."

"why are you donig this mom?"

"Beta..I ...I want to marry him"

"But wht if comes back,, where would he live..."

"he...he can saty with us if he ever comes back..."

"But how is possible you gonna marry Amzad.."

"It has nothing to do with us, he could live with us,,but...Amzad would be my real husband..."

"But hwy so mom?"

"Beta I love him, he cares about me, he helped us, you will also like him, beta this my happiness, if you love me, you will be happy for me, i want yo to be happy for me"

"But..mom dad..."

"Ok beta if you say no i will not do it, but iw ont be happy..ever..without Amzad, i truly love him...i also loves me ...i will do whatever makes you happy..but dont say anything whaen i look sad, because without Amzad, I will be as good as dead.."

"Mom!"

"Yes beta, i am mother..i will sacrify my happiness for you...but ...."

"No mom you would do no such thing"

"beta please understand...he is love of life...i never felt so good ans safe...and it has nothing to do with yuor father...it will be his choice if he never wants to comeback. but i want you with me..."

"but..."

"no beata he will be good father to you and i believe better...."

"...ok mom...i just want you to be happy..."

"thank you beta...you know i love you..and your yes means so much to me...."

"Its alright mom...but dont...i mean hurt dad.."

"No son i wont...", and amzad came to table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom : i'm happy as i will marry u finaly...and how people will call me mrs khan now

Amzad : : i wan to make love to you in your previous wedding dress and mangalsutra, for tonight..as they will hv no meaning tomoorooow

After reaching home mom was prepared by Chmalei(servant), nad she took glass of milk to him. Amzad took glass frm her and put it on table...make her sit on bed.Mom sat like a newly wedded wife and shying, thr's ghunghat on her face

Amzad ,"aaj to chaand ko bhi sharam aa jayegee"

Mom : meri muh dekhayi

Amzad touched touch her lips with his finger, reach to counter and give her a jwellery box

Mom : ye kya hai

Amzad : : tumhare pyar ke ki taraf se apne pyar ko pyaara so tofah khol ke deko, tumhare jitna sundar to nahi

Mom opened the box,"wow nice box" there was beautiful necklace, in the box.

Mom : isse pehnayiye na

Amzad : : as you wish meri jaan", and unhoook her blouse

Mom : maine pehanne ko kaha tha kapre nikalne ko nahi,

Amzad : : meina tumhaare badan par sirf yeahi dekhna chahta hoon

Mom : toh aap kyu blanket ke niche aapne aap ko chupate ho, mujhe bhi aapko bina kapro ke dekhna hai

Amzad kept undressing her, and kissed her back. and let her bra fall, the he broke her mangalsutra with his hands...it shattered

Mom : ummmmmm, tor diya aapne toh isse", no she was topless.

Amzad :Is ke koi jaroorat nahi abhi", he put necklace on her neck, Mom held it so he can tie it

When necklace was done he lay her down on bed, kissed her navel, untie her peticotte,

Mom : ummmm

Amzad slid it down her legs, he took her undie between his teeth.and tore it. Mom got fully nude, he kissed her love hole

Mom, " ummmmm", hold his head and look at him, "jaanu aaj maan ker raha hai ki aapme sama jayu"

Amzad came up to her breast and kissrd each of them. Mom left out moan. Amzad then kissed her chin

Mom : "ummmm", and pull his head more up to her face. Amzad kissed her on lips, Mom i kissed him back. Amzad pressed her boobs

Mom : jaanuu.uuuu...................,bahut dino baad sab acha ho raha hai

Amzad : : jaaaaannnn",he was kissing her hard. Mom holding him. he put his cock on her pussy lips.

Mom : ahhhh....",she raised her hips to take it fully

Amzad pushed it slowly, "when i am fully in you, i keep it there for long time,.....ahhhh"

Mom : ahhhh amzad y u pinnning with ur handsss....aap toh daba rahe ho mujhe...ahhhhhhhhh

Amzad : : it feels wonderful in you....i dont wanna take it out ever...

Mom : toh kya sari umar main yuhi bed per laiti rahugi

Amzad : : mujhe ye pal jee lene do...

They looked in eachother eyes, "i love u Amzad"

Amzad started pumping slowly

Mom : ummmmmm

Amzad : : i luv you samitha...and more than anything in this world....

He made it little faster...

Next day mom and Amzad went to get married. When they were back, mom was so happy I had never seen haer so happy.They kissed each other as much as wanted, that was alomost always when they were near, there first night as married couple was also big event for them, I could hear all the screams coming from their room. Even Chameli commented many times that how much in love they were, she said she ahad never seen a couple in so much love. Jamaal said that they are both very hot person, and they were destined to be together, he said he knew there was somthing special about her, because otherwise Amzad would have let him fuck mom, like he always do with other women. He said that even after having sex with so many women, Amzad Sahib were never so happy, and its mom who really made him happy.

"He could have any woman he wanted, all the woman he fucked, were ready to leave their husbands but he never wanted to make it serious, they were for just sex"

"Memsaab such me Sahab jee ko bahut pyaar kartee hain", Chameli commented.

They were talking in living room, when mom and Amzad, were in bedroom. Mom came out after two hour, She asked Chameli for one more glass of water, while she came out she was in wrapped in blanket, she was walking funny.

They came out around eleven in the morning. Next day we had reception party, all the close friends were invited, they all wished them luck, and admired them about how loving couple they seemed. Mom and Amzad would kiss each frequently. Mom seems to be happy to be with him, Amzad also seemed proud to have such a beautiful lady as wife.

Next day they left for honeymoon for a week. Mom would call me daily from there, to confirm I am ok. When one week was over she called to tell me that they are taking longer, They came back after two weeks.

After that each day and night was same, they were as loving as they are always. Mom gave birth to a boy. I would find her feeding Amzad more than I found her feeding Baby, they name him, Yusuf. Next year they had another one named him, Kashir.

Amzad's wife, was another story, she became angry when she was told about Amzad;s marriage, and was more angry when she saw mom, mom was 39 then, and comparing to her 59, she was gorgeous. In jealousy and anger she tried several things, but failed, There were always fights started by her in the house, but Amzad always sided with mom, he also took good care of me, I was always treated as his other sons, His wife became angrier when mom gave Amzad two kids, she knew then, that her son would not be the only one to get all the wealth now.

Even after so many years they were as much in love as they were. I came to admire their love, and wanted to have someone to love me as much, and I did.

Its been 15 years since that first night, Amzad came to our house. I am married now, happily married to my beautiful wife Anjana, with one son. Mom, she is okay now. She had photo of Amzad in her bedroom, the look with which she look at pic can tell you she loves him as much as she loved him when he was alive. After loss of her love, when Amzad died, of heart attack after they had been together for 10 years. Mom got very depressed after that, she almost killed herself but she was doing okay now, She cried for months.

Amzad's wife is still alive, Mom is the one handling all the properties now, even her son , come to like my mom, he always treated her with respect too. Mom is 54 now, more matured and still good looking woman.

Last year I was visiting my mom, I was just going to enter the lounge when I heard mom and Jamaal talking.

"..I don't understand...you can at least tell. Varun about us,,,he will accept me"

"..What do you not understand Jamaal, there is nothing to tell"

"Bullshit..Samitha..I love you and I think you love me too, why cant we be just together, I ready to leave my wife for you"

"Jamaal how many time I had to tell, I dont love you, we have sex now and then because I am woman and woman have need, and if it was not for Amzad, I would not let you even touch me.."

"That's crude..he is not here.. if he gave you permission ..then why not marry me.."

"Jamaal, I am going to tell you this last time, if you still don't get it, then we are done now....Amzad made e promise that if I ever crave for sex I can use you..he made me promise that I will not starve for sex. just because he is not there for me..I thought about it for two years after he died.. and decided that ..this sexual needs were making me crazy..I was frustrated all the time..but I wanted Amzad only...I wanted to die and go with him..but I have to take care of his kids, he loved them, if it were not for kids I would have gone with my Amzad, I will stop fucking you as soon as my needs are dead and get past my age of sex. You are good man, Jamaal, but I don't love you, when I have sex with you, I always think of Amzad, but after we are done I always feel guilty. Please Jamaal, don't ever bring this Subject again"

"...Sorry,.. but I love you so much...I would do anything for you..but I understand...you truly loved Amzad....didn't you"

"No!...I truly LOVE Amzad, not loved"

"OK..can we do it tonight...I kind need it with you..."

"I will see if we can.. I don't want my kids, to know any thing about you and me.I they wont understand, I don't want them to think I don't love their father, I will come to your room in the midnight OK?"

"OK I will wait, but I would love to be in your bedroom"

"You know Jamaal, that is never going to happen, I shared that bed with my husband for 10 yrs I am not going to defile it, side of my bed will always be reserved for my Amzad...ok now... go..and wait...OK?"

"OK..but you know whatever you say, I love you..and will be happier in what ever I can have"

"Right!...then go now I have work to do"

That night I witnessed another sexual act, mother was still hottest woman on the earth, I had ever seen, she was sex goddess, she deserved to be loved.

--END OF THE STORY--
[+] 2 users Like elite1392's post
Like Reply
Woow. Superb!!... Thanks a ton for sharing the whole story bro.. Best wishes.
Like Reply
Superb story
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply