Adultery Only Indian Stories (regularly updated)
Only Indian Stories (regularly updated)

desibeta

5th July 2006

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=67854
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Stories index .

1. Friend's Wife

2. Fucking Sushma(Tenant's hot wife is blackmailed)

3. Different incest

4. Mom ka accident kaa fayada

5. Sweet Daddy

6. My beauty

7. A mother's story

8. Holi Sexperience

9. Enjoyable blackmail of Goa

10. Bathed by Sister

11. My sexy sister pooja

12. Sa..Re..Ga..Mom!

13. First time with my mother

14. Love leads to moms love

15. Maya Varma a sweet memory

16. Studying fucking session with teacher

17. Sonika

18. Lovely Pritam

19. Fucked by my Boss

20. Benefits of big boobs

21. Malini Teacher

22. College fun

23. CFNM - Stripped By Maids on the River Bank

24. Group sex with cousin and friend

25. My wife and my friends

26. Vivek, my wife & I
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Friend's Wife

By: Anu

Shakeel was my friend from last 13 years. We were the same native place. We worked in one city. He was employ and I had my own small business. We met twice in a week. Usually we met at his place. Because he was living in his own rented house. I was living with a couple of friends in a sharing place. Where shakeel doesn’t fell easy. Mostly we spend all the Sunday at his home, playing cards, etc. Shakeel family has not too big, his wife neelam and three children. My regular visit made me there like a family member. Even neelam washed and iron my cloths.

One Sunday I went to met Shakeel. I rang a bell. Neelam opened the door, she recived me eagerly. We went in the house. Neelam asked me to sit in a living room. There was no one at home. I asked about Shakeel. Neelam told me that he has gone to village an emergency to handle his farm problems and expected tonight. The children have gone to the nearby neighbors. Neelam asked me the tea and before my answer she went to kitchen. She came back very soon with a tray of tea. She took the tray on the table and sat on the same sofa where I was. She was making tea for me and also for herself. I asked her that how she managed the tea as soon. She smiled and told me that I was expected as a routine and she prepared it before. She was trying to please me. I looked her and found her very pleased. She has worn a black colored shilwar, low-neck qamiz with a red rose dupata. Her reddish color was shining in that. She never used cloths like this; usually she used casual dress at home.

We were talking on every topic, Her husband, children, my family etc. She raise and went to on the TV. She came back and sat very close to me even I can smell her body fragrance. We were talking and watching. Suddenly I felt her hand touched my hand. I couldn’t believe it. But by now she started pressing it. I just shocked and became nervous. I removed my hand from that place and took my cigarette from the table. I really needed smoking at this time. I light one. She became very embarrassed and disheartened. We didn’t spoke for a while and then she told me that she wants to talk me some important issue. Yes, why not anytime you may talk it. She once became calm. I asked her I am waiting.

She told me stammering that I I l I oov e y ou. I wondered to see and listen this. I keep silent because I have nothing to say. I glanced her with surprisingly. She was dodging me, and hang down her head in shame. Then she put her head on my shoulder and said that she is helpless to keep it more secrets from me. Because she couldn’t tolerate it more. I asked her that from when she feels like this? She replied that from the first day whenever she saw me. And with this she burst into tear and saying Don’t with draw your favor from me. I am really helpless. . I consoled her and wrapped my arms around her, and pushed her towards me. My fingers went into her hairs and moving there.

Now I thought about her on that point, which I never thought about her. She was utmost pretty and was in her mid youth of 34. Her complexion was whitish and had a long black hair. She kept herself fitted and was very slim with a normal height, and God has given to her unique breast and hips. Her breast and hip were too big and on the other hand she has thine waist She has a big black eyes which were fitted on her white colored. Her lips were rosy and were just like a wine cup. My hand was moving on her waist while she was clung to me tight. But Neelam have you ever taught about this relation? As you know better that we both are married and have children. Yes, why not more than 100 times. But love is blind it doesn’t see. What I should I do? Tell me. If you were not married I would take divorce to marry you. I don’t care of my family but I don’t want disturb your life because I love you. By that time I did not control myself to love her. I put my lips on her rosy lips and she responded eagerly starving. As she has already clung to her breast and me were pressing to me very tightly. She was really so soft like silk. My arms were also around her waist taking her. We were kissing with warmth of affection. I was rubbing gently her waist. And then my hand came to her breast under her armpit. She slipped away little to give way to my hand as she pressed very tight to me. And it was a signal from her that she is ready for anything. .
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
contd......

I asked her that might I touch her this part. She looked up at me, and said, don’t think like this. I am yours. Whole. I told her that this only way to be love. I rubbed her tits. She moaned when I squeezed her boob and showed her response to bitten my lips. Her teats were so cute and firm and I was rubbing and squeezing it. She was kissing me passionately. She gave her tongue in my mouth. I was kissing her mouth parted and my tongue entered into her cavity. I stop it and asked her. Neealm: are we right? I don’t know she replied. But now we can not stop. We go a head. My hand moved down towards her belly. I tried to enter my hand in her qamiz but couldn’t found space there because of its tightness; she took her hand behind to lose her qamiz and unzipped it. I entered my hand in under her qamiz and caress her belly up and down. I touched her navel it was too sexy. My hand reached to her breast but her bra was barrier between my hand and flesh of her tit. She removed it up. Now her hot breast was in my hand .I pressing it softly. At least I remove her qamiz all over up. Her alluring navel and breast were now visible totally to me. She has a full size milky white breast with a brownish areola, which gave her tit a charming touching. I put my mouth first on it naval and inserted my tongue in it and licked it then my mouth went to her breast. I kissed, licked and sucked them one by one. By this they became so hard and her nipples became erected. She was moaning deeply. She was kissing and licking my neck. My hand was moving on her belly and reached to her pussy over her shilwar. I was creasing it. I untie her shilwar and drag it little down. Oh what a ravishing pussy she had. It was recently shaved and was shinning due to its whiteness. She spread her thighs little wide. I kissed it very soft. My cock was now in its full erection and can not waited more. I took her hand and put it on my prick. She massaged it gentile, than she opened my shilwar and pulled out my cock. She was creasing it. Touching of her soft hand made my cock throb all the more.

Never had my cock felt so hard. . I untie her shilwar string and pulled it over.. I told her be ready that I am going to fuck her. She opened her leg wide little up and exposed her cunt. I took my cock on her pussy hole and rub it against her clit. Which was erected by now. . Her cunt lips were thick and pink. It was a beauty to watch. Rubbing her clit with my cock made love juices started to flow from her cunt in abundance wetting her thighs. I knew that this fuck was going to be the best that I had ever had. As I leaned toward her she guided my cock into her. The head of my dick touched that hot wet pussy and I wanted to drive every inch into her on the first thrust. And I did. I pushed my cock a few inches into her wetting cunt. It was so warm and soft. And then I did not control my cock and inserted it with full stroke in her. She screamed loudly. And said Please little gently. And she deeply moaned. I saw in her eyes full of joy. She was squirming on the sofa and her hands were massaging my neck. I took her hand and placed it under my balls. She played with my balls with one hand and was massaging my ass with the other. I was sucking her nipple. My cock had already traveling in and out in her pussy. She was cooperating fully. And with every stroke of mine she was raising her hip to meet my thrusts. She was whispering in my ear fuck me, fuck your wife, and fuck you wife.

I swore that no one has touched my body except you in my life. I don’t want illegitimate relation with you. I admit you as my husband. I am and I will be your wife. As she became accustomed to my size she pushed up with even more force and I pushed into her even harder forcing her cunt, my balls slapping her ass. We did it more than twenty minutes. I felt her cunt muscles contract around my cock and I continued stroking very slowly while she came in dither. And finished her final orgasmic shudder, I was also to coming, I asked her that weather I cum out. She said no, no cum inside let and me feel you I am your wife not whore. This gave more excitement and I pulled my whole cock out from her cunt and then slammed into her with brutal force one last time, and filled her cunt with my cum .ooh god, you are so good and so deep I said. You not less. Lastly I kissed on her forehead, bit on her tits. We lay on each other for another 10 minutes. She asked me to lets go her to washroom. She raised and cleaned me by her bra and we went to bathroom where she washed herself and me. We came back from the wash room and I sat on the sofa took her hand dragged her into my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and looks it in my eyes with love. She said this is my dream of life to lay in your lap. We kissed each other for a long. Then she went to kitchen to make tea that I demanded. I went to kitchen behind her, where she was preparing the tea. I caught her from back. She didn’t move. I caught her breast from behind and pushed her towards me close. My cock was now again erected.

I was rubbing it with her ass cleavage. I asked her to let me fuck pussy from behind. She did not say a single word but untied her shilwar and lose it, that result of t his was that it went down to the floor. She bent towards the table and up her hip pointed her rosy pussy hole to me. She applied her own saliva on her hole and my dick. She took my cock and put it in her hole. That was signal for me to push. I pushed it and it went with a bit hurdles in her pussy. I started pushing my dick in and out while catching her breast from behind. She was screaming with pain or joy I don’t know but I was screwing her faster and faster than the first time I fucked her. I fucked her more than 10 minuets this time. I once again fill her cunt with my juice. I turn out my cock from her cunt. She once again cleaned it this time with her shilwar. I apologized from her that I hurt her. She smiled and told don’t think about me. If you are happy I am happy.

Then we took tea in living room in each other arms. And I left her in her home after a long hug and kiss. Once she told me that she has become pregnant and this is yours. I asked her that how could she say that this is mine. She replied that she had managed it. And after that she gave a boy baby. When i wnt to congratulate to her husband. She manage to congratulate me, and show me that he is resemble just like me She always treats me after that like her husband when her husband was not. I found her legs always spread for me whenever I asked her. She never hesitates to obey me. Even I fucked her ass so many times. She says that she has two husbands, and I have two wives. I still fuck her. She says that it will continue till her death.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
2. Fucking Sushma(Tenant's hot wife is blackmailed)

By: Ranveer

Hi, this is Ranveer from Mumbai. I have been reading stories from
this site for a long time from now and thought that i should share the
wonderfull sexual expereince that i had around a couple of years back. This
is the time when I was still a telecaller with a Australian BPO. After
completing my engineering, I got a quick job in a BPO and very soon got
adjusted to the lifestyle. After my dad's death, I and mom were the sole
people in our big house we had in Andheri. It was mom who sugested that we
rent out some part of our house, and i reluctantly agreed. SO we gave a ad
in TIMES OF INDIA and got plenty of replies.

After a lot of R&D, we pinned down two families, one was a businesss
man from kerela who was a bachelor and had two brothers in schooland a old
age mother.Another was a newly married couple from Nashik who had a old age
father with them. Thinking that the kerala business man would make a mess of
our nice house, we decided to rent out the house to this couple.

The head of the family was a 69 years old male named Mr. Yeshwant
prabhakar. He had a son named Vinod, 27, who was a software programmer with
some big software giant. He was married just a month back to a female named
SUSHMA,23, who was working as a receptionist in a plush five star hotel. I
still remember 22 Feb. That was the day we met!!

I had just come from my night shift and was about to go to sleep when
i heard a knock on the door. My mom being a religious person had gone to the
chruch. Cursing the person on the door, i got up and opened the door. Their
stood a female of around 23, in a black sleeveles chiffon saree with an
elderly person standing behind her. The female was exceptionally fair and
was around 5'8 in height. She had neatly folded her hair and surprisingly
was fluent in english as well. I could just not speak a word and was just
looking at her. Breaking the silence, she spoke in a calm and composed
manner, "can i talk to Mrs. D'souza ?". Clearly fumbling, i spoke,"She's not
there right now, may I know in what regards is this?". She replied back,"I
am Sushma Prabhakar. We had seen a ad in the paper for the house and spoke
to her and she asked us to drop down to have a look at the house.". I
said,"oh, ok, so your the one mom told me about, please come in".

I dearly hoped that mom would rent them the house and it seems GOD was
kind to me. After some time mom droped in and I went out to sleep and when I
got up, I could see sushma doing the shifting work from outside my bedroom
window. I was indeed very happy.The couple were aloted the twin flat we had
in our back house and they had a sepearte door for it. But the best part was
their room was right next to my bedroom. So I always managed to see her
atleast once in a day. At first, I just could'nt speak to sushma. Everytime
our eyes met, i was spel bound and dumb.

But i had befriended her husband Vinod, who was a cheerfull person.
Within a month, we were so free that we often togehter had beer. But still I
could not speak much with Sushma other then the normal hi-hello. And the
chance to be free with her came my way begging. I got a call from vinod one
day, asking me to accompany his wife to a bank nearby coz he could'nt make
it and wanyed me to be a guarenter. I had no problem. I readily agreed. So
then, it was all set. I was supposed to pick her up at 11:30 AM. I was on
time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
With trembling hands, I knocked on the door. To my surprise, their
stood Mr. Yeshwant. He said, "Hi Ranveer, come on in. Sushma's having a
headache and she wont be able to make it with you today. So, I thought maybe
I can join you. Can we move on? ". I was dejected. I thought I could have
the lady sitting next to me on the bike but now had to take this silly old
man. As I was cursing my luck, Sushma appeared in the hall from the bedroom
and said, "Hi Ranveer, can we move?". I was surprised. Their I could see her
FIL laughing, he broke out the small prank he played on me. The only good
thing about this was i got a peak on my cheeks from Sushma saying, " oh, you
silly boy, papa loves to play pranks".

There I could see her in a green sleeveless saree with ray ban
sunglasses sitting rite next to me on my bike, her hands clutching tighlthy
to the back bar which made her very uncomfortable. To loosen things up, I
said that she could hold me. Thanking me, she was now just holding me on my
waistline. Even if it was loose, her touching effect was clearly visible. I
was feeling a tinge in my pants. We now started actually talking to each
other about a various issues like my job, vinod, the rented house, my mom
and etc. The bank work was over in aroung 30-40 minutes. She said that she
had flunked her job today for this bank work. As we were preparing to leave,
I took my chances and asked her, "here's a very good parsi hotel,we can
check it out only if you are interested. So what say? "

She thought for a moment and said,"ok, but I hope it wont be long. I
got a important work at 2:30." I was more then happy. While we having our
lunch, Sushma had look at my cell phone, Nokia 6670. She was more then
impressed. Suddenly she realized that she had a important call to make. I
was priviledged to ask her to use my phone. Quite reluctantly, she agreed.
She dailed my no. while I was away in the change room. When I came back, I
could clearly see a hint of worry on her forehead. I asked her what
happened, but she did'nt say a word from then. We had almost a silent lunch
and left. An abrupt ending to a wonderfull start, I thought.

A couple of dayz back, my office friend Sam came runnig to me. HE
asked me about the lady whose telephonic conversation was recorded on my
cell phone. I was surprised and rather, irritated. I asked him in a tiff
about what conversation, and he instantly played the call for me from my
cell phone. I had installed a software through which calls get recorded
automatically. At first I thought that this was just another prank my
collegues played on me, but then I realized that the voice I hear sounds
very familier.

Quicky, I snatched the cell from his hands nad saw the date and time
of the call. Recollecting, I was damm sure it was the call Sushma made from
my cell. I knew it had to be that call. I made up in front of Sam saying
that this is a GF of a friend of mine and that I dont even know her. He
agreed and left. As soon as he left, I went into the toilet and started
listening to the call. I did'nt wanted anyone to disturb me. The call was
made to some Dilip who was working in the same hotel as Sushma as a
manager.the conversation sounded as if Sushma owned something to this guy
and he was mad eto get it back. But later on it was all clear road for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Actually, Dilip was a old boyfriend of Sushma and before the marraige,
they had sex a couple of times and Sushma lamost got pregnant. When her
father came to know of all this, he married her off to a stupid person like
Vinod . And now, Dilip wanted everything back. He wanted Sushma to have sex
with him, which was preety clear from the call. Sushma was terrified at this
and said she needs some time to think on it. I knew what to do next.

All the way while I was riding back to my home that day, I was
thinking, just what could Sushma do in such a scenario. She could either
reject this asshole's invitation andmake her life one hell, or she could
well accept it and cold sleep off with him. All that I had known her in
these dayz, the chances of her rejecting the offer was indeed very less. So,
I thought, that instead of this lovely beauty, jacking off that bastard's
cock, would'nt it be good if I could manage to make my ways in this story
and taste this wonderfull lady. Afterall, I had an edge, I knew the enire
story and no knew that !

I finally decided. I got this chance, and I gotta make the most of it.
As soon I reached home, my sheer luck, my mom had to visit a friend in
Bandra. She said that she would return only for dinner. I thought even god
wanted me to proceed. She left by around 8:30 in the morning. This was
usually my sleeping time, but instead I called up my Team Leader and asked
her for a leave. Surprisingly enough, even she readily acepted it. Then I
called up Vinod, to check out where he is, he was in his office and said he
had a important delegate to handle all day. Now, I made the second-last and
a important move.

I called up Dilip and said that I am Sushma's husband. He was literally
surprised and was out of words. I said that Sushma had already told me
everything about you and I dont care who you are, but I love her very much
and would continue to do so. Now the poor chap, I bet must be sweating hard.
I even spoke of a few security officer officers who I knew very well and those can
help me anytime. The poor guy just could'nt speak and had to cut the line
without even saying goodbye.He hung up on me. I was delighted. I knew, now
there was no turning back.

I took a bath and dressed myself in a t-shirt and @jeans. I then left
for Sushma's room. in the way, my legs were trembling with fear. Mind was
running with all sort of thoughts. I somehow reached at their doorsteps.
Brushing all my thoughts, I knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds,
the door opened. The picture in front of me was the one I can never forget.
Their she stood in herblack salwar kameez. just to give ou the details, she
wore a sleeveless salwar kameez. in the rush, shehad forgotten her black
almost see-through odhani, and her huge boobs were clearly shaping up in the
tight kameez she wore. Her hair were a mess and her face was abrupt. Her
whole body was sweating badly.

In a confused tone, she asked, "ranveer, what are u doin here, you need
anything?". I was bedazzled. Even in such a mess, she looked beautifull. I
said,"yeah, sort of...Can I come in for a minute?". She thoght for a moment
and glanced at her wrist watch. I said,"this wont take much of yours time.".
She gave a heavy breadth and finally let me in. She asked me to sit down on
the couch. I looked around and asked,"where is appa?" (that was the way is
reffered her FIL). She said, "he's gone to nashik.he's got some land dealing
to make." I said ok. As I was about to talk, she interjected. "Ranveer, can
you just hold on for sometime. I've got to meet a client at 10:30 and I am
already late. We can alk while we move out. Please? " I said ok again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She was goin to have her bath. So I could get some more time to build
my confidence. She took her peticoat and her saree and smiling at me, she
left. She even made the TV on for me. I put on M TV and raised the volumne
and started looking around. I sneaked into her bedroom and opened her
cupboard. After searching for a couple of minutes, i saw her bra and
panties. The sweet husky smell of her undergarments made a instant swelling
in my tight fitting @jeans. My hunger for her body was now doubled. Suddenly
I found myself on her bed, with her bra and panties all over my body. I
heard the opening of her bathroom door.

I went into the hall, to see sushmastanding in a pink plain saree and
matching sleeve less blouse. Her black bra was clearly visible inside. her
wet hair looked wonderfull on her atoned white body. She looked at me
surprisigly and asked me what i was doing in her bedroom. I said I was loing
for a telephone. She smiled and went inside her bedroom. I went and sat on
the coutch again. After a couple of minutes, she came back looking at me
shockingly, which I knew why. She must have seen her undergarments lying on
th bed. She sensed something wrong and hence wanted to get out of her own
house as soon as possible. Asking me to wear my shoes, she started seaching
for her purse. I got up calmly.Went close to her and said,"I want you to
listen to this. This wont take much time. Then, if you say, we can leave." I
placed my cell phone in her hands and calmly went back and sat on that couch
again.

I could see, with trembling hands, she starting playing the sound
clip. Instantly, her face turned yellow, realinzing that she's been caught.
Without listening to the entire clip, she started crying. "Please, this
sound clip can be dangerous for my lfe. Please ranveer, I dont what you want
to destroy this clip. But plaese, this clip should not go to Vinod.Take
whatever you need. Please.Please. Forgive me for this. Please."

I looked at her and said, "I am not here to take anything from you,
but to give ou a lot of things". I dailed Dilip's no and asked her to speak,
placing the phone on speaker. Reluctantly she spoke. as soon as the call
connected, Dilip said sorry to her for that demand and said that he wold
leave the town and never come back in her life again. I saw a sense of
relief on her face. I disconnected the call. She almost wanted to hug me for
this. "Thank you Ranveer. I would never forget what you've done for me.
you've got rid of this fellow nad I cant say how big this task was for me.
He wanted me to sleee....". She paused.

I completed her. "sleep with you? I know that.but as i've said. I am
here to give you. Not take something away.". I made her at ease. She smiled
and sat at the sofa on my opposite side. She started to speak, "I was madly
in love with this guy before my marraige with Vinod, so he always asked me
for an active physical relation.But I always resisted. Then a ime came when
he almost forced himself on me and I had to give in. Later, my father came
to know of this and he had to set me off to a guy like Vinod. But my past
came back to haunt me and you helped me out of it. I am so releived." While
she was saying all this, she did'nt care to see that her saree pallu had
come off and now I could clearly see her cleavage in the pink blouse.

I could control no more. I got up and started moving to her and said,"
When I heard this call, I did not wish to spoil a happy family like yours, I
did'nt wish to make life a living hell for you, I did'nt wanted to allow
that bastard dilip to enjoy you, to fuck you !!". She was dumb struck. I was
standing next to her. Breadthing heavily. She stood and looked deep into my
eyes. I guess she clearly saw the lust in my eyes. She backed off a bit and
said,"What...what do you mean...?? ". I ccame forward and said ,"I did'nt
wanted dilip to fuck you. That's coz I want to fuck you!! ". Her yellow face
instantly turned red and all I could remember, was a hand coming my way, a
slap on my cheek. Man, it moved me like anything. For a second, I was numb.
Suddenly, I could hear her saying. "You bastard.All you men are the same. I
thought U were kind enough to save me. But now I know that you are as
bastard as that dilip. You sick pervert. Get out of my house before I call
the security officer.Get out you bastard.Just leave."

To be contd...........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Contd...

She was just about to give me another rap on my face when I got my
senses and caught hold of her hand. I tried to pacify her by saying that I
could have just ignored the call and let dilip enjoy her body. I even tried
to explain her the consequences if the call reaches Vinod. But she just
did'nt wanted to listen to me.She now started to cry loudly and pushing me,
she grabbed the cell phone from my hand and trashed it on the floor. I was
now terrified. I knew this was not what I had thought about.She had broken
my cell into 100 pieces.The evidence I had was gone."now look you bastard,
you dont have anything to blackmail me. It's all gone.Now get out !!!". I
dont know what came into me. The next step I took was the most dangerous as
well.

I hold her body by catching her arms and tried to shook her. She was
just uncontrollable. I pulled my right hand and gave her a tight slap on her
face. That's it. Total silence. I again put my hand up and slapped her on
the opposite side. She almost fell on the sofa. I went over her, and almost
sat on her flat belley,"listen U fucking bitch, if you think that I can walk
into you room and ask you to let me fuck you with a fuckin recorded call in
my cell, then you are wrong. I've made CD's of this call, and if you dont do
things my way, you'll still be fucked coz 1 CD will go in your office, 1 in
your husband's office, 1 directly to your husband, and ofcourse, 1 to you,
you stupid whore. I wanted you to enjoy this, but it seems you want me to be
tough. OK. I am sitting in your bedroom. 5 minutes. 5 minutes you fucking
bitch. If you dont come there, I'll leave. And you know what will happen
from then. Think you nasty fucking whore. Think. 5 minutes!".

I went inside the bedroom, pulled the door behind me and sat on the
bed. I knew. Sushma had no way to escape. I could see from the end of my
eyes, Sushma sat straight, staring at the floor. Poor bitch, I
thought.Meanwhile, I could see the bra and panties that I had spread on the
bed. I could'nt wait. I opened my @jeans and took hold of a pink panty and
started rubbing it on my penis. Within minutes, it was hard.God, such a fun
to do that. I could beleive thatI was about to cum on her panty. Suddenly, I
heard the door open, and Sushma staring at my hard rock penis. She was
clearly feeling disgusted. I said,"good sushma, right step. come on in. why
dont you first help me in this?". Reluctantly she steped in, wiped her tears
and sat at the corner of the bed. She was very shy I guess. So i took hold
her hand and placed it first on the panty and then on my penis. Good, even
her feel of her hand was so electrifying. I was about to cum, but I hold my
breadth.

I asked her to keep moving her hand on her panty, which was on my
penis, up and down. She did and so started crying. I did'nt budge. I took
hold of her hand and in a flash, removed the panty. Now I directly placed
her hand n my penis. She started crying more loudly.But man, I was in
seventh heaven. It felt so good. I rolled my head behind. closed my eyes.She
had real good hands. I could hear her bangles moving as her hand was going
up and down. It was so very nice. After some 10 minutes, she started feeling
tired. So I asked her to sit straight. "Open your mouth sushma. I wanna see
if you like the taste of my prick. Open it dear.". She snaaped back ."Have
you gone mad. I dont even do this to Vinod. I help him out with my hand and
that's what I am going to do with you. Take it or leave."

I got up and removed my @jeans. I came in sat back at the same
position. I looked straight in her eyes and said,"listen you fucking bitch,
you have been kind enough to that bastard dilip. So why not to me as well.
Now will you suck out my cock or shall I dress and leave ?". She had no
option left. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and first touched the tip of
my cock. Jesus, it was the greatest feeling I had ever had. Slowly she gaged
the entire cock. I was holding her and was doing to and fro. While doing so,
I slid my hand on her left breast. She quickly removed my dick from her
mouth and stood straight. "dont touch me you bastard, do whatever you want,
but dont touch me." I said,"come on you fuckin whore. Dont make things I
dont want to. Now come back here and take this dick, now !!".

She had no options. Reluctantly, she sat back and took my penis in her
mouth. Now I forcibly, put my hands on her tits and started pressing them
from above her blouse and saree pallu. Slowly, I slid her saree pallu and
started pressing her boobs from above her blouse. Man they were so tight and
big. I started moving my hands on her nipples. Meanwhile, I was also fucking
her mouth. Slowly, I got up and stood straight. I now slid my hands in her
blouse and then inside her black bra and moved my hands all over her boobs
and nipples. I could'nt beleive I was doing this to such a beauty.Slowly, I
started to feel the heat of the moment. I saw that maybe Sushma wanted this
to get over as soon as possible, and that's why, she started sucking my dick
ferociously. I was going mad. I realised, I could hold no more. I caught
hold of her head and stuck it on my rock hard dick. She was gagging. Hitting
me with her hands on my legs. But I was not going to leave her. I gave a
loud moan and ejaculated in he mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I felt as if a tremendous flow of liquid from my body entering her
mouth. Now she started to grump. I saw that I had been overflowing in her
mouth. She could take it no more. I literally, removed my dick and fell back
on the bed. Without doubt, this was a rememberable blowjob for me. She got
up and ran to the wash basin and started to clean her mouth,but I guess it
was too late. She had to drink most of my cum and the rest was on her
boobs. I got up after a couple of minutes. I could see Sushma leaning on the
wash basin and cleaning her mouth and then her face. I got up and hold her
waist from behind. She was almost done cleaning her face. I did'nt care. She
almost shouted and I had to put my right hand on her mouth and was catching
her waist with the left. After a couple of minutes, she stopped shouting.
Now i started moving my right hand on her boobs and was pressing her waist
on my penis. Surprisingly, it sprang back to action.

Now I was pressing my penis between her ass, hard like a rock and
pushing her waist as well on my dick. She could hardly stand. At the same
time, I was also pressing her boobs. Her saree was now a mess. I decided, I
need o get rid if it. So, I think I almost tore her pink blouse open from
the front. exposing her big boobs, which could hardly stay in that black
bra. The best part of this was since we were standing near the wash basin,
she cold see all this in the mirror. I then started rubbing my penis on her
ass, up and down.

With her blouse gone, it took me just a moment took rip off her bra.
For the first time, I could see her boobs. I saw that they were not only
big, but now her nipples were erect and were pink. I loved her boobs. As
soon as I saw her boobs, I turned her back with my dick rubbing on her
vaginal mound. I was eating her boobs as if as I have not seen them before.
My hands were now rubbing on her ass. I was pushing her ass on my dick so
that she gets ignited as well. After some 10-15 minutes of boobs sucking, I
took hold of her saree, and got rid of it in a flash.

She was now only on her peticoat. I started pressing her on the wall
behind. She had given up. I was rubbing my cock on her vagina and at the
same time was pulling her peticoat upwards. When I had slid her peticoat
till her waist, I saw that she was wearing a black panty. I immediately
turned her around and again started pressing my cock on her ass. Also at the
same time, I was trying to open the knot of her peticoat. In a minute, I was
through with her peticoat. Now she was only in her panty. I was still in my
@jeans and t-shirt ,slid to my knees.Quickly, I got rid of my @jeans and
T-shirt and again started fondling with her boobs and started rubbing my
erect cock on her ass. This was always kind of a turn on for me. Now I
inserted my fingers in her panty and placed it on her waist. Suddenly, she
held my hand and gave a daring look to me.

I grinned at her and in a flash of second, I removed her panty as
well. This was the most erotic scene of our entire intercourse. I started
moving my hand on her vagina and was rubbing my cock on her ass as well. I
was still in my jockey now. I let her long hair open and removed her
mangalsutra. I took hold of her huge tits and grabbed her back and almost
pushed her on the double bed. Their was not much she could do. She was like
a dead stone by now. I did'nt like this. I stared at her naked body for a
couple of seconds and then went ahead. I open her legs apart and saw her
vagina. It had very small hair on it. Almost clean shaved. Now I did
something i never thought I could do.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I opened my mouth and inserted my tongue tip into her vagina. I had
fucked a couple of females before and I never had oral sex. But this was
something very instant. I slid my finger in vagina and also started eating
her. Suddenly, she started reacting. She held her hand on my head and
started pulling my hair. I didnt mind. I kept sliding the tip of my tongue
in her vagina and at the same time was finguring her ass hole. The sweet
smell of her vagina had already driven me crazy. I kept my hands working and
my eyes were on her face. After around 10 minutes the dead face started
showing some expressions. She was now moving her head on either side. Also
her hands, which till now were pulling my head started moving across my
head, sometimes even pulling it closer to her pink choot. I thought that
even she's liking it. But I wanted to make it sure. So I stopped moving
suddenly and moved away from her choot. She was almost paralyzied. She
looked at me and said, " Oh ranvir, please dont stop now. I cannot take it
anymore. Suck my cunt U bastard, suck it off. Let my juices flow into your
mouth.Suck me you, please suck me off. I cant live without this now. Please,
please dont stop....". I moved back in the same position and started suckinh
her choot more vigourously. I asked her,"Do you like the way I am sucking
your cunt? tell me SUSHMA, You wanna have more of it. speak up, come on.
tell me". "Oh I love the way you suck my vagina. please dont stop.just go
on..". She started pushing my head on her cunt and I was almost gagging. But
i still kept sucking her. Suddenly she took hold of my head and pressed it
on her choot.

I opened my mouth and I could taste a liquid in my mouth. "I
am cumming ranvir, I am cumming....".God,she was flowing as if their is no
tomorrow. I readily drank all her juices. Even after completely drinking her
juice, she was still holding my head tighthly pressed to her cunt. After a
couple of minutes, her hold weakend and I got some time to breath. The look
on her face is something I could never forhet. She peeped into my eyes and
smiled. She came close to my face and licked drops of her own cum on my
face. I knew I have finally conquered her. I went ahead and kissed on her
cheeks and then the lips. This time, she readily openned her mouth for me.
Her hands now started roaming on my back. While kissing her, I got up
alongwith SUSHma and I put my hands on her ass. Standing toghether on the
bed, I almost took her in my hands and started rubbing her cunt on my cock
inside my underwear. She quickly understood, and removed my jockey in a
flash. She now was rubbing her hands on my erect duck while i was busy
kissing her. Her resistance had died away. I knew this was the right time. I
pushed her on the bed and got completely nude. She smartly shifted to the
edge of the bed. I took hold of my erect cock and started moving it on her
cunt. She shouted,"fuck me you bastard, i cant wait longer...just put that
fuckin...". I said,"what is "that", speak up you dirty bitch. I want you to
talk dirty to me.Only then can you get a peice of my meat. Talk to me you
filthy whore."

She eruped like a volcano,"Fuck me you mother fucker,fuck me with that
fuckin dick that you have. Fuck me til i cry. show no mercy. fuck that cunt
of mine till it gets red. fuck me, fuck me ,fuck me,fuck me fuck me fuck me
till i die. put that penis in my cunt......".I could not take it anymore. I
adjusted my dick on top of her choot and i straight push is all it took to
just insert the tip of my 7 inche long rod to go inside her hot burning
cunt. she shouted like a bitch. "Go slow you mother fucker..you will tear my
choot. i am not used to such a big lund. go slow go slow or else i will die
of pain." i had no option but to slow down.this was the first time i was
penetrating her, and i wanted to make it memorable. god knows when will i
get this babe again. I waited for around a couple of minutes. meanwhile i
asked her,"tell me SUSHMA, does vinod has a cock as big as mine. tell me??".
"Dont even talk about Vinod. He's like god to mee..you have been taking
advantage of my situation..ahh god..Vinod is a man of words...dont ever dare
to compare yourself with him..."

I was offended in a way. I could'nt take this shit from this fuckin whore. I
had my cock right at the gateway of her choot, and she was disparaging
me....I looke in her eyes...smiled and then puched hard on to her body. the
impact of this push was such that I lied down on her with my cock half
inside her in a flash and her mouth opened to scream with pain....but i
pressed my lips on her mouth and started licking her toungue. She had little
to do. now she was gagging. she could hardly speak. but SUSHMA used her
hands and satrted hitting me punches on my back. I cared a daaam about it. I
slowly removed my cock a little bit from her mouth and then inserted it back
in. ofcourse with more force. this time it went through and was almost in.
the hotness of her cunt was unimaginable. i was still kissing her. she could
hardly open her mouth. tears started flowing from her eyes. i cared a
fuck.....I was having the women i always wanted. after around a couple of
minutes. I was fully in her cunt. Now i started mving my dick inside out, of
her choot. I was still kissing her. I increased my speed. Slowly, her
punches on my back were replaced by soft moan and she satrted moving her
palms on my back. Also, she started moving her ass in synchro with my pelvic
movements. I understood that she is enjoying the session as well.After some
15 minutes, i moved from her mouth on to hear the soft moans loudly. Since i
was having a intercourse after a long time...i could hold no more. I looked
at her ,"oh SUSHMA, I am cumming.....you want me to cum in you....tell me
sushma, can i cum in you..?"

"yes yes ranvir....dont waste a single drop of your cum...fill my
pussy with all your cum....oh god..oh god...gawdddd......I am cumming
too.....fuck me...fuccccckkkkkk meeeee hardddddd.....I cannttt
waiiiiitt......fuckkkk.....".in a suddenly flow, i ejaculated in her.....and
to my surprise...she came as well....suddenly, her entire body became lose
and she hugged me and wrapped her legs all around me. I could feel my penis
shrinking in her choot. we lay in each other's arms in the same position for
around 20 minutes.i guess, even she enjoyed it, cause she never moved after
the intercourse. she just layed like a statue...I had to finally move her
up. her hair were now in rumble...she was sweating badly and so was i....she
moved back and lay naked on the bed besides me. staring at the fan.
suddenly, she got up and went inside the bathroom, locked the door and i sat
back thinking what happened..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
3. Different incest

Friends recently I had interaction with a fan of mine from Delhi and he wanted me to Write about his family incest. His name is shekhar and I will write about his family. His
Mom, kamala is about 39 with plump body of 38– 30-40 and of 5' 3" height. His sister
Lata is about 18 and is growing into a woman having nice body figure of 35-26-36 and is
A bit taller than his mom, 5' 4" she is in 12th standard now and studying in convent
College. He has younger brother, Suresh who is 20 and in college. The father, Shiva is
About 49 and is in service. The family is very orthodox type and my friend shekhar
Always yearned after his mom. He had seen her naked on few occasions and that made
Him lust for her body.

He also saw his sister, taking bath in nude and that too provoked him to lust after her too.
The father is a drunkard and comes home with high spirit and takes his dinner, just
Fucks the wife hurriedly and sleeps like a log. Our hero, shekhar always lusted after his
Mom and sis and wanted to fuck them both but due to fear was not able to satisfy his lust
On them. He used to fondle his sister lata in brotherly manner and sometimes he
Succeeded in moving his hands over his sister's virgin boobs and she never said anything
About this to anybody. So this was going on for many days, months and he kept mum and Resigned from fucking the two females in the family. One day in the night shekhar got up to piss and as he was passing from the bedroom of their parents, he saw his brother, Suresh, peeping in with his hands on his cock. He was astonished and went near him and looked inside. There were his father and mother fucking. His father seemed drunk and his mom, kamala lay on the floor with legs spread wide. The father had his cock buried deep in his wife's choot (cunt) and was fucking her Fast as if he was in some hurry. The mom, kamala was moaning loudly and shamelessly and was urging her husband to fuck her nicely.

"Ohhh chodo muze! Sale jorse chodo! Oohhhh! Main to bhooki raha jati hu aur tum
Aapna pani chodke so jate ho! Aaj meri choot ki pyas boozao. Chodo! Phado meri choot
Ko!" the mom was uttering those very words. Shiva was unable to control himself and he
Came in short time and lay panting on kamala. After spurting his come inside his wife's
Choot, he dismounted her and went to sleep. The frustrated kamala was cursing him and
Rubbing her own cunt.

"Sale! Pani chod diya aur so gaya! Aab meri choot kaun chodega? Tera baap? Ohh sale
Harami! Muze pyasa hi chod jata hai! Ohh meri choot! Aaaahhhhhhhh! Sali khujala rahi
Hai! Ohh mere bete! Ohhh shekhar, Suresh! Tum to chodo muze! Sale apna mota lund
Lekar so jate hai! Aapne ma ka to khayal karo. Dekho meri choot kaise phadphada rahi
Hai! Ohhhhhh chodo muze. Ohh Suresh! Ohh shekhar! Mumhare mote lund se tumhari
Ma ko chodo! Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

And imaging that her sons were fucking her kamala masturbated with all her strength
And came in short time. Both the brothers looked at each other and saw their cocks erect.
Their mom was imaging their cocks fucking her choot as she masturbated. Shekhar said To Suresh, "come on brother I know what you were doing and I heard our mother calling
Our names as she rubbed her cunt. Ohh god! I wish my cock were fucking her. Do you?"
"yes shekhar! I am watching this for last few days and every day our mom sleeps
Unsatisfied with our fathers fucking. She often calls our names and imagines that we are
Fucking her. What do you think we should do? Shall we fulfill our mother's desire and
Fuck her? Or should we wait and keep quite."

"no Suresh! We have to do something about it. Ohh your cock is hard and big. Ohh its
About 8 inches long. Ohh longer than mine! I think lets fuck our mother right in her bed
Room and now. Come on remove your clothes and let’s push us inside and fuck kamala.
She seems to be great slut, wanting to be fucked by her own sons! Come on lets fuck
Mom!" and both the young sons entered the bedroom of the parents. The father, Shiva
Was snoring and kamala lay besides him with her hand still on her cunt. The dim light
Showed everything of her big fleshy cunt. She had nice bushy hair on her choot and the it
Was real fleshy. The slit was longer than the average and at the tip of the slit the clitoris
Peeked out. It was about half an inch long and looked like a small cock. Both the brothers looked at the fleshy cunt and then at the huge black boobs of their Mother. The boobs were loose, sagging but real big and fleshy. She had big aureoles with Big long nipples that looked like shrunk grapes. Her face looked frustrated and it seemed That she really needed a nice fuck. Their father was lying on his back with his shrunk Cock looking like a small bud and both the brothers felt pity of their mother. Shekhar lay Beside his mother and asked Suresh to join him. Suresh lay on the other side of his mom And both the brothers took hold of each breast of their mother. Their hands felt the Softness and they started to knead the flesh.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Their mom stirred in her light sleep and sensing the pleasure moaned slightly and again
Closed her eyes. Both the brothers were a bit afraid at this but started their game again.
Now shekhar took one nipple in his mouth and started to suckle on it while his brother
Kneaded the same breast. This made both the brothers real hot and they wanted more.
Shekhar went to his mother's cunt and placed his mouth on the sticky cunt. Kamala
Stirred again and spread her legs more. Shekhar pushed his tongue in his mom's choot and Started to taste the combined juices of the parents. He pushed his tongue deep in his
Mom's choot and moved it in and out. Kamala stirred again and this time thrust her ass up
To take more of her sons tongue in. She was not aware it was her own son sucking her
Pussy. Suresh took her breast in his mouth and started to suckle on it as if he was a child. He Tried to swallow the entire breast and in the process he bit his mom's tender boob. The Pain made kamala look around and what she saw! She saw her two young sons totally
Naked, one sucking her pussy and the other sucking her breast. She never expected this to
Happen and she shouted at them, "ohh no! Go away! What are you doing? I am your
Mother and you are my son. This is sin! Please don't do this!" shekhar was bold and he
Asked his mom to be quite and enjoy what was going on. He whispered to her, "mom!
You were calling us when my father slept, leaving you unsatisfied. You wanted your son
To fuck you and satisfy your lust. So why turn back now? We both want to satisfy you and we wish that you should be happy. We know dad! He is Useless. So spread that cunt for us and enjoy. See our lunds! They are hard for you!" and Kamala kept quite and spread her legs wide for her son. Shekhar was now in a mood to Fuck his mom. He had lusted after her for a long time and so he got up and coming Between the wide spread legs of his mom, he inserted his throbbing cock in his mothers Pussy. His mom moaned loudly and accepted the incestuous fucking, thrusting her ass toTake her sons cock as much as possible in her hungry pussy. Suresh watched his brother
Mount his mom and he pushed his cock near her mouth and asked his mom to suck it
While the other son fucked her choot. "choose mera lund (suck my cock) mom! Suck it
While shekhar fucks your pussy. Ohhhh! Sali randi! You are a real slut! Do do lund ek
Sath leti haai! Taking both the cocks at the same time. Chal mera lund choose aur
Shekhar ko chod! Come on mom suck my dick and fuck shekhar's cock. You cock
Hungry bitch! Whore!"

"ohh muze randi mat kaho bete! (don't call me slut, son!) You know I am unsatisfied
With your dad. He just fucks me and drops his come in my hungry choot and sleeps.
Muze lund chahiye! I want some cock! I don't bother if it’s my son fucking me. It’s lund
That matters. So shut up and fuck mom! Sale tum khali chodo! Randi samazo ya mom
Chodo!" kamala was now enjoying the attention of her two sons, one fucking her cunt
And the other thrusting his cock in her mouth. Her son's were nicely endowed and so she
Was happy. She moved her ass in a circular manner to churn shekhar's cock in her pussy
And moved her mouth over Suresh’s cock. Kamala had to bend back to take her son's cock In her mouth and her teeth scraped the cock as she tried to swallow him. And Suresh loved it! He held his cock at the base and was pushing it in his mom's mouth. Shekhar was fucking his mom in earnest and was thrusting his cock faster and faster. All Were making lots of noise, moaning and shouting at each other and forget that Shiva was Sleeping next to them. Shiva moved in his sleep and his legs touched Suresh. Suresh was
Afraid and whispered, "mom! Dad is waking up. I think he wants to piss! Let's stop this
Till he is sound asleep."

"no! Don't stop fucking me. Let him wake up I don't mind. Fuck my pussy and mouth!
Fuck me! Chodo muze! Aaj kitne salon baad aaisa mouka aaya hai! Ccchhoo dooooo!"
And both the sons continued. Suresh wanted to fuck his mom too and told it to shekhar.
Shekhar was now fucking his mom's cunt and did not want to stop. He said, "come on
Brother! There is plenty of room here. I will take mom on top of me and let her ride my
Cock and you come behind her and fuck that big ass hole of hers! The slut can take two
Cocks at a time. Come on Suresh!" and shekhar lay on his back and asked kamala to
Ride his cock. Kamala was crazy for her son's cocks and immediately sat on shekhar's
Cock, taking it all the way in her choot. She lay on her son's naked body and moved her
Cunt over his cock, rubbing both of her boobs on his chest. Her ass was thrust up in the
Air as she rode the cock and Suresh came behind her and admired the solid ass. He
Kneeled behind his mother and put his mouth to her ass hole, licking it.

Kamala felt her other son licking her ass and was beyond herself, "ohh chat meri gaand!
Ohhhh sali ko masti aa gayee hai! Ohhhhhhhh! Ek beta meri choot me lund dal raha hai
Aur doosra meri gand chaat raha hai! Ohhhh how lucky I am! Both the sons pleasuring
Their mom! Ohhhh chodo! Chodo aapni randi ma ko! Fuck your slut mom!" Suresh’s
Sucking and licking had made kamala's as hole slippery with saliva and was ready for
Some action. Suresh took his cock in his hand and put it at the ass hole of kamala and
Tried to push it in. Kamala's ass hole was tight and Shiva had never fucked her in the ass
And hence it was virgin. Kamala shouted at her son, "ohhh! Please don't fuck me in the
Ass. You will tear the poor hole. Oohhh god! It’s not possible. Please don't fuck me
There. Bring that cock here and let me suck you off instead. I will swallow your entire
Cock, but please spare my ass hole." Shekhar was annoyed at losing this double penetration opportunity and so he slapped his Mother as she rode h is cock, "slut! You don't have any choice! You are a whore! Keep Still and let my brother tear your ass hole. Push your cock in that shit hole brother! And Fuck her gand! Sali randi nakhare dikhati hai! Dal aapne lund ko. Chod!" Suresh did not Require any other encouragement and he thrust his cock inside the poor ass hole. The cock Head entered easily and kamala shouted in pain. This made Suresh more aggressive and He pushed his cock more, making his mother cry in pain. Shekhar thrust his hips up and Pushed his cock deep in to the cunt of his mom, trying to make contact with his brothers Cock in the ass. Now Suresh managed to push 4 inches of his cock in the ass in spite of The crying of his mom. The sound this trio made was sufficient to wake up Shiva and nobody had bothered about The drunkard. Shiva stirred in his sleep and called his wife, "kamala come here! Where Are you?" he could not see his wife near by and so he sat up in his bed and looked around. Ohh what he saw made him jump and the effect of the alcohol came down fast. He saw His own wife getting two cocks at the same time. Both the cocks belonged to his own Sons and his own blood. He could not gather what he saw and so he got up and went near The trio. Kamala was fucking two cocks. She was sliding her body over the two cocks and
Fucking them. Shiva shouted at them, "sale! Yeh kya kar rahe ho? Aapni ma ko chod
Rahe ho! What are you doing? Fucking your own mother. Ohh what a shameless way to
Fuck! My slut wife is taking all the cocks my sons are giving her. Ohh she is whore"
Come on stop that! I will beat the hell out of you!"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(Contd)......

"keep quite dad! Let us fuck our mom. Your cock cannot satisfy her and that's why she is
Fucking her own sons. Just watch and don't try to stop us. Here see your whore wife
Fucking us." and both the brothers increased their tempo. Each cock fucked alternately,
The cunt and ass hole of kamala and she moaned loudly, ohh harami! Aapne lund me
Dam nahi aur badi badi bate kar raha hai! Dekh tere bete kitne jorse chod rahe hai.
Choopke se dekh aur so ja. Oohhhhh chodo muze! Fuck me! Aaaahhhhhhhhh!
Ohhhhhhhh! Fffuuckkkk! Fuck me! Ohh my sons! Fuck your mom! See how your dad is
Watching! Let him watch!" Shiva got annoyed and kicked Suresh on his ass. Suresh fell
Down and tried to get up but was hit again. Shiva then hit his wife kamala and then
Shekhar too.

All the three stopped fucking and then shekhar made the first move. He grabbed his
Father and gave him a blow on his face. Then he called Suresh and asked him to hold the
Father. He took hold of his lungi and tied his father's hands behind his back. Then he tied
His legs near the feet. The poor father was not able to move and stood helplessly watching Around. Then shekhar told his mother, "come on mom! Bite that cock of my father. Punish him for spoiling the show. Slap his and beat the hell of him!" kamala crawled Near her husband and slapped his balls. His balls swayed with the impact and he cried in Pain. Then kamala took hold of the two balls and pressed them. Rolling them over one another. This made Shiva cry out in pain and Suresh hit him hard On his face, "don't cry you bastard! Sale aapni bibi ko chod nahi sakata! Hijada kahi ka! Chal ma! Sale ke lund ko kha ja! Kat usko! Bite him eat his lund! Come on mom do this
While we start the unfinished game." shekhar got below his mom and pushed his lund in
Her choot while Suresh pushed his lund in the ass hole of kamala and both started to fuck
Her simultaneously. Poor Shiva just stood there helplessly and watched. Kamala took her
Husbands cock in her mouth and bit it, rubbing the cock head in her mouth. Shiva cried
Out loudly and begged his wife to stop.

But she was biting his cock and making him cry out louder. The two sons were fucking
Their mom fast and soon came in her ass hole and cunt. The mother kamala shouted as
They came and she too had orgasm. The incestuous trio fell on each other's body with the
Mother in between the two sons. The father watched all this and was crying out loudly.
The door to the room opened and in walked lata, the only family member left out. She
Was in her sleep and had come out to see what was going on. She could not believe her
Eyes! There in front of her were her brothers and mom totally naked and lying on each
Others body. Her father was tied up and stood there helplessly and naked too. Lata could not understand what was going on here and so she called her mother, "mom What's the matter? Why are you all fighting and who tied up dad? I don't understand." What could kamala say? She was still panting from the exertion of fucking with her own Sons and she was breathing faster. Shekhar and Suresh heard their sister too and the Situation they were all in. If lata was to be left alone they should make it sure that she Will not tell anybody. So they got up, their cocks still dangling from their body and Moving like a pendulum. They went near lata and asked her to be quite. They both patted her and asked her to sit Near the mother. Shiva looked at his daughter and said, "lata! You saw what was Happening! Your mother was fucking with your brothers. She was fucking both shekhar And Suresh. They beat me up and tied me here to watch the dirty act. Please help me!" Shekhar asked his sister to keep quite and not to do anything other then what they say.

"listen sis! Yes we fucked mom! Your father is drunkard and can’t satisfy her and she
Goes on begging for any cock available to her. So don't worry darling sis! Its family
Matter and your dad deserve what we did to him. Come here let us all enjoy. Come on
Lata. Do what we tell you. Let’s fuck and enjoy in the family"

"no! You all are dirty!! Mom please tell them to stop! Ohhh god save me! Ohh no!
Please don't make me do those dirty things! Ohhhh noooo!" kamala looked up from the
Lustful sleep at her daughter. Her daughter lata stood at her feet asking for mercy.
Kamala looked at her daughter and thought of how beautiful she was and also how her
Cunt will taste. She did not think of anything other than sex and she got up and embraced
Her daughter, kissing her full on the lips. Lata was unaware of the intentions of her
Mother and allowed her to kiss her. Kamala held her daughter tightly in her arms and put her mouth on her tender lips, Kissing her like she was a man. Both the brothers saw this and kept quite and knew that Their slut mom will make lata fuck them. Poor Shiva looked at his wife indulged in Incest and lesbianism. He had never seen two women do it and was looking at the duo With some interest. His cock, which was shrunk, started to swell up with the show his Wife was putting up. Kamala's breasts crushed against the solid and firm breasts of her Daughter and kamala moaned with the feeling it gave, "ohhhhhhhh! Come on son's
Watch your sister’s boobs. See how solid and firm they are. Come on Shiva! Sale dekh
Aapne beti ke mamme! Ohhhh my sweet little girl how nice you have developed! Come
On lets enjoy! Kneel before me and suck my cunt lata. Lick my pussy! Show your
Brothers and father how two women can enjoy. Ohhh! Ahhhahhhhhhahhhh! Come
Onnnnnnnnnn sssuusccccckkk mmmeeee!"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Lata was new to this and did not know what to do. Her own mother was asking her to
Suck her cunt! She could not escape all this. Her body was shivering with something,
Some sort of pleasure she never felt before. And instinctively she sat on her knee before
Her mother and pushed her mouth in the silky slit. The pussy hair tickled her nose and
Chin and she again shivered. The gown rode up and showed her nicely shaped thighs and
The shape of her well-developed ass. Both the brothers looked at their sister as she
Serviced their mother and their cocks started to grow. Shiva too was absorbed in looking
At them and forgot that they were his wife and daughter in an incestuous lust. Since his
Hands were tied he could not do anything but watch.

"come on daddy! Watch this! See how your lusty wife is getting her cunt licked by her
Own daughter. Ohhhhhhhh! You are having an erection watching this! See brother our
Dad's cock! Ohh it’s small just 5 inches and useless. Come on lets untie him so that he can
Suck his own daughter's cunt. How nice it will be to watch the girl sucking mom's pussy
And getting her own licked by her dad! Come on dad you want to lick it! You want to
Lick your daughter's cunt! Yes come on do it!" shekhar said and both the brothers untied
Shiva. Shiva looked help less in the hands of his grown up sons but shook his head saying
No! Suresh pulled his cock and shekhar tugged at his balls till he cried. Both the brothers
Continued to torture him by doing this alternately and then shekhar went behind his father And pushed his cock in his ass hole. His ass hole was dry and the cock could not go in. Suresh asked his mother to lick his Dad's ass hole and make it wet for him to fuck. The poor mother obliged and licked her Husband's ass hole and wetted it with saliva. She had a secret desire to see her husband Taking a cock in his ass hole and take revenge on his poor fucking skills. So kamala Encouraged her son, shekhar, to fuck her husband's ass hole. "yes come on! Fuck your Father's ass. Sala chod ne mein nakam hai! Dalo aapna mota lund saale ki gand mein! Fuck his asshole! Ohhhhhh! Suck my pussy lata! Your tongue feels so nice! Come on Give your pussy to your father. He will suck it. Ohhh Suresh, make your father suck the Pussy of his daughter! Ohhhh the family is enjoying!"
Shiva was terrified and afraid to do anything as his two sons were more powerful than
He so he succumbed to the attack and shekhar managed to push his cock head in his
Fathers tight ass hole.

The ass hole was dry and he found it difficult to push his cock in, So he took out his cock and spat on it and on his father's ass hole too. Then he pushed his Cock mercilessly and Shiva cried out loudly, "no! Remove your lund son! It pains a lot! Please don't do it! Ohh I am dying with pain." kamala enjoyed this and said, "come on Fuck the bastard! Fuck your father. Let him understand how it feels to have a cock inside! Fuck the bastard."
Shekhar did the same and pushed his cock deep in his father's hole. Lata was watching
This and did not know what to say. But she enjoyed what was going on. Lata pushed her
Ass up and said, "ohhhhhhhh! What a family! Come on my pussy is itching. Somebody
Suck on it. Ohhhhhhhh my mom's cunt is ssoooo sweet! Ohh god! Suck my cunt!
Ohhhhhhhh yesssss!" saying so lata threw her gown in the air and got naked like others
In the family. Suresh commanded his father to suck the pussy of his daughter and kicked
Him in the stomach. Shiva stumbled and was about to fall, but the cock in his ass
Supported him and he just bent forward to lick his own daughter. Shiva pushed his tongue Up the virgin snatch and was rewarded with nice gush of pussy honey. He lapped it and Swallowed as much as he could and pushed his tongue in the slit to take out as much as He could. Kamala was watching this and was beyond herself with lust and urged her son, Shekhar to fuck her asshole. Shekhar was more than willing and went behind his mother And spread her ass cheeks.

Lata watched the activity above the cunt she was lapping and was fascinated by it and her
Tongue traveled upwards to lick the shit hole of her mother. Suresh was now able to push
Almost all of his 8 inches in the poor Shiva and was fucking him in earnest while Shiva
Licked the slit of his own daughter. Lata saw her brothers cock nuzzling against the
Asshole of her mom, and lovingly moved her tongue on the hard flesh. Shekhar pushed
His cock in his mother's asshole and started to fuck her. Here was the entire family
Fucking and sucking. The father was sucking his daughter's pussy while getting his
Asshole banged by his own son. The mother was getting her snatch licked by her daughter and getting her son's cock up Her asshole. Sounds of moaning and fucking filled the entire room and it smelled of sex. Kamala moaned loudly and pushed her cunt on lata's mouth and took her own boobs in Her hands and started to knead them. Lata sensed her mom's lust and pushed her tongue Deep in her mother's cunt hole and started to tongue fuck her. Shekhar had his cock Buried deep in his mom's asshole and was fucking her furiously. Suresh was fucking his Dad's asshole and this made Shiva’s cock swell with lust and he was dying to put it in any Damn hole available. "oohhhhhhhhhh! My cock is hard! I want some hole to put it in. Ohhh please my sons allow me to fuck. Give me hole to fuck. Ohhhhhhhh! My slut wife Is getting her ass fucked and cunt licked by her own blood and I am licking my daughter And getting my ass fucked by my son! Ohhhh its sin! Ohhhh god! But I love it now! Please allow me to fuck."Both the sons looked at each other and saw their father's hard cock.

They wanted to be Good to him now as he was enjoying all this and so they asked lata to spread her legs for Her own father. Lata too wanted something in her hungry cunt and was more than happy To oblige. She spread her legs and showed her father her cunt hole, spreading her own Cunt with both the hands. Shiva licked his lips and fell on top of his daughter. His cock Rubbed against lata's naval and lata took it in her hands and placed it on her cunt hole. Suresh thrust his cock deep in Shiva’s ass and Shiva stumbled forward with his cock Going in lata's cunt like a bullet in cream. Lata cried out loudly, "ohhh dad! You are tearing my cunt. Ohhh Slowwwwwwwlllyyyyy! Push it in slowly! Ooohh myyy gggooodddd! Oohh mom! See This. Ohhhhh dad's cock is in my cunny and he is fucking me! Ohhhhhh fffuuucckk Meeeee! God! Aaiiiii! Oouuccchhhhhh! It pains with pleasure and I love it. Give me the Cock! Ohhhhhhh! Ffucckk me!" kamala watched as his husband took the virginity of her Daughter and she was enjoying it. The bitch was made like her own self, a real whore Even at this tender age. Kamala moved her ass over her son's cock and fucked him hard.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Shekhar could not control himself and shot his wad deep in his mothers asshole and lay
Panting on her back. Suresh too deposited his come in his father's ass and lay on his back,
Making his cock go deep into lata's pussy. Now all the others were watching the father
And daughter fuck and enjoying the show. Lata wrapped her legs around her father and
Took his cock deep inside her cunt. Shiva was now holding lata's firm boobs in his hands
And kneading them, making lata squirm with pleasure.

Kamala came near lata's mouth and sat on her face, rubbing her come filled ass over her
Daughter's face and slowly releasing the come trapped inside. Lata shot her tongue out to
Taste the come of her brother tickling from the ass of her mother. Shiva was fast comer,
And so he couild not hold much longer and shot his load inside the cunt of his daughter,
Keeping her unsatisfied. Lata moved her ass in frustration and called names to her father,
"ohhhhhhh! Can’t you fuck till I come? You bastard! Leaving me unsatisfied like my
Mother. Ohh fuck me somebody! The pig came fast and I have not come yet! Come on
Big brothers! Bring those cocks here and fuck your sister’s unsatisfied cunt. Ohhhhh!
Mom! Rub that ass on my face and bathe me in my brothers come. Ohhhhhhhhhh!
Ahhhhhhhhh!" both the brothers reached the mother and sister and thrust their cocks in
Their hands. Lata caught Suresh’s cock and rubbed it in her palm while kamala took
Shekhar's cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Lata imitated her mother and took
Suresh's cock in her mouth and sucked it.

"lata a man gets pretty hard if his cock is sucked so what you did is correct. Suck his
Cock and move your tongue over his cock head and on the lower part, especially, that's
The sensitive portion of a cock. You will learn everything with us. Suck him and make
Him hard for your cunt. A woman has to do this and it's a skill. Come on suck it!" kamala
Was teaching her daughter to please men. Lata did as she was told and Suresh moaned
Loudly feeling the tongue of his sis on the lower side of his cock. Soon both the brothers
Were hard and ready to fuck.

Kamala guided shekhar's cock in the cunt of her daughter and asked him to push it deep
Inside the tight choot. Lata felt the thick, long cock enter her tight cunt and felt the
Difference. This cock was much thicker and longer than her father's and was harder too.
Lata moved her ass in appreciation and welcomed his brother the door of her choot.
Suresh's cock was still in the mouth of lata and he was looking forward to his turn to
Fuck his younger sister. Shiva lay helplessly on the floor, his cock dangling between his
Thighs, totally useless for any fucking. Kamala ...encouraged the kids to fuck and went to
Her husband. She caught the useless cock in her hand and pulled it. The cock stretched and looked thin like a rope. Kamala showed the cock to the other Family members and asked, "what to do with this useless cock? Come on tell me any of You. The cock has troubled me all my life and never gave any satisfaction. As such its Useless for fucking anybody. You saw your sister crying for more cock as he fucked her. He is useless cock. I will get some satisfaction if I humiliate him. Tell me what to do?" Suresh went to his mother to help her humiliate his father. He forced his cock in the Mouth of Shiva and asked him to suck it. Kamala slapped him hard, forcing him to open his mouth to swallow his sons cock. Suresh's cock forced its way in the throat of the poor father and he gagged. Kamala
Clapped her hands and asked Suresh to choke his throat so that his breathing will stop.
Poor Shiva struggled for air and fought with all his power. Suresh's cock came out of his
Mouth and Shiva fell on the floor, breathing very fast. Now kamala kicked the poor
Fellow again and then sat on his mouth. She spread her cunt lips and let out stream of piss That fell directly on his face. Suresh came near his mother and asked her to spit on his Father. Kamala spat on him many times and Suresh took his fathers hand and spread all The spit on the chest. Lata was taking shekhar's cock easily in her cunt and both were
Fucking in earnest.

They watched the humiliation of their father and were happy to see it. This excited them
To climax and both of them came together. Suresh ran to his sister and pushed his cock in
The come filled hole. As his cock entered the cunt of lata, it pushed out his brother's
Come. Kamala had finished pissing on her husband and dragged him to lata's cunt and
Forced him to lick his son's come out of his daughter's pussy. Suresh continued fucking
Lata as more and more of the come trickled out for his father to eat. Shekhar's cock had
Shrunk and he wanted to piss urgently after he had come so he aimed his piss on his
Father's mouth and let out the yellow flow. His father had to swallow it too and he
Swallowed as much as he could and the rest bathed his body, coating it with thin layer of
Piss. Suresh fucked lata and watched the father's humiliation too. And both came.

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
4. Mom ka accident kaa fayada

Thing has been changed throughout my whole life since I was 18. My dad died and I was left with my mom and sis. My sister is in the university and it leaves mom and me. Well money was no a problem and so was girls! My mom was 43 years old still very attractive and she well maintain her body and look. We live in a big house with swimming pool, steam room and etc... Soon thing has changed my mind and mom and I got closer. We were very open to each another. I would give a massage sometimes to get rid of her neck pain and get a glimpse of her cleavage. She usually dresses full and when I could get a glimpse of her thigh, cleavage, it gives me a hard on.

In November 5 she got a minor accident while driving (yes! She drinks sometimes). Bruises were found on her right thigh and hand and partially on her stomach. The doctor has advise her to not to walk very often and lay on the bed. The doctor has also informed her that since she was in medication, she would feel sleepy and weak. She was also was being instructed to wear loose clothes. Lucky for me I was in college break. Well since the only loose clothes she has was her nightie. This was my change to be a "good caring" son. When we reached home, I carried her to the bathroom since she was still in hospital clothes. I offered her to change her clothes......she denied and was embarrassed however she was in pain as well. A minute or two later she called me. Yes!!! I was about to witness heaven. She warns me to keep this between us as I began to undo her button. She was embarrassed and I told her I love her a lot and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. She smiled. This was my great change so I told her that I’ll clean her since there is medicine smell. As soon as I finished undid the entire button, I dropped her clothes. Mannnn! She was excellent with bra and white panties. Of course I had my hard on and I have well planned to hide it from her view.

She complained her legs were hurting. I apologized and made her sit on the toilet bowl. As I went to unbuckle her bra, she protested. Ryan...."could we like do this later.... I mean it’s only my hand and leg, you don't need to take off my bra". I was shocked and thought for a moment. How can I make a mistake like this! It only her hand was injured not her breast. I just made a story and said that I wanted to make sure that I made a clean job since she is my beloved my mom. She smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I then said that I need to take off her panties since the bruises very close to her crotch. She thought for a moment.....then she said "I guess you're right...I’m sorry Ryan, would you mind taking off for me...I’m beginning to feel weak." well I know her conscious were still active and I better not do anything funny. As I tried to pull she screams in pain and I stopped. So I decided I did not want to pull directly since it will brush toward the side of her leg. I informed her that I’ll have to do it gentle and slowly and may have to apply pressure on certain area of her private part. This time she was really red and embarrassed. And she said "Ryan... Just take off my bra first and clean my body first and then my....panties. I'm sorry Ryan.

Bingo! I get to see her breast first. I remove her bra and I almost came when her nipple pointed at me. I quickly brought a chair to sit in front of her. I started to wet a cloth and began to rub on her body. She cried as I rubbed. I've told her not to worry or embarrassed since I’ll take care of her in any circumstances. And I said "mom... Just close your eye and I’ll clean you off." she then said “son why don't you lay me down on the bed so it will be easier for Me." her breast crushed to my mouth as I lifted her. "Sorry mom!" I tried to speak within her trapped breast.

I was on top of her on the bed as I rubbed her body. "Mom I need to apply lotion to you bruises as well as to your body. Remember the time I gave the massage to you neck, well I’m applying the same technique."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I gave her a quick medicine "caressing" on her hand and the ever waited body massage. As I spread the lotion on her body, she shivered. I could see the wetness from her panties. She tried to cover her breast and as I massaged I gently remove her hand and continue. No protest came from her as I continued to form circles around her nipple. She moans for a moment and then tried to stop. I really got a tremendous hard on... I thought I might cum. I played with her belly button and she started to giggle. "Stop that Ryan!" she laughed. And I continued to massage her again. I can't wait any longer....without informing her I started to go for her panties. I could see her swollen vagina from her see thru panties and it was really wet... I laid my hands on her opening of her vagina (thru her panties of course) and slid her panties to the left so that I can remove it with no friction to her right leg. As soon as I slid ...my mom spoke "Ryan...your finger is in my ........is in me." I realized that I was sort of finger fucking her. Immediately I moved my hand on the top region of her vagina. "Ryan" she panted. "Please don't....you're touching my errr.... I mean my clitoris".

I froze I can't believe my mom actually said that. I immediately removed my hand. "Sorry mom you are slippery there and I accidentally....you know" I pretended blushed.

"Ryan, I need to pee... I am so weak. Please just remove my panties. Now I don't care how you remove it but don't insert your finger." she cried. "But mom I don't know how" I mumbled. Her eyes were closed all the while. So I just went and slide her panties to the left a bit with caution and the musk smell was really making me funny. I bent down to her vagina and licked a bit. "Ryan... What are you applying there?" she enquired. What was I doing I thought my self. "Well it was no difficult to remove her panties... But just I wanted to make it longer" I thought myself. "I’m actually making my mom suffer in this stage. Shame on myself “I spoke within me.

I came to my sense and remove her panties. My first time I ever looked at her vagina. Well she maintains her pubic hair as well. Now she was totally naked. "Ryan...takes me to the toilet" she spoke. "Mom I’ll carry you. You don't need to walk." I offered. And I went and carried her. Carefully I placed a hand underneath her buttock and the other on the back of her shoulder. I mentioned her to wrap her arm around my neck. As I carried I accidentally slipped my index finger into her crack of her buttock. I could feel her anus at the tip of my finger and her flowing juice which make it slippery at her anal region. "Sorry mom" I apologized. "No need for one” she comforted me. I brought her to the toilet bowl and make her sit. "Err Ryan...could you wait outside for a moment" she said embarrassed. I waited outside for a moment and then she called.

"Ryan... I feel so helpless. I'm scared. It's burning around my leg area. Could you like just sleep with me for tonight" she asked. I agreed as I carried her the same way as before. This time no accident occurred.

I laid her on the bed and said "mom, the doctor said that you should wear loose clothes. But if I were to dress you again..." "It’s ok son... I'll sleep naked today. I don't want to go through again. Since you are beside me, I feel very safe" she said. ("Very safe!!!!! This must be a joke! What happen if...." I thought)

"It’s getting late honey. Could you just apply the medicine on my leg" she requested. Well I’m supposed to clean her, but I just went and applied the medicine on her leg. Her hand was covering her vagina. I could still see her vagina was dripping wet and I got another hard on. I felt like tasting her. "Honey please don't look at my vagina" she advised. ("Shit she was looking at me watching her"). I just tried to give an excuse “I just was trying to ....? Nothing! ". "Well could you get me my pills?" she asked. I brought her the pills and guess what! Most of these pills were to stop the pain and make her sleep. She took them. I my bath and jerk off immediately came in her room with towel wrap around. "Are you going to sleep like that with me" she asked. "No of cause with my shorts on" I replied. She was relieved. I told her that I was going to the shop to get something and be back in 30 minute. I closed her body with the blanket and gave a kiss then left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When I got back I found her asleep. I decided to get naked with her. As I remove her blanket to in with her, I saw her finger in her vagina. I got an instant hard on. I called her and no reply was transmitted back. I got in her bed and got close to her. I look at her...she was really beautiful. Her lipstick was still remained from the morning. I took my chance and kissed her on her lips. First a short kiss and then a longer one. I came immediately. Oh shit I cleaned the mess and then got in the bed with her again. It was 11.30pm. I was not sleepy at all. The word incest was not at all an obstacle to me. I did not have any guilt of incest...why?

She is my creator and ....that's all. She is a human just like me. She has not have sex in over 10 years. She is very loyal to her husband. She only drinks and that's her bad habit. Maybe she is a lesbian since she only drinks with women only. Maybe she hates sex. As I looked at her for answers... I began to kiss her again long and slow. Hard on again....her lips very slippery like a silk and we exchanged out body liquid with kissing. I know it was wrong but continued. I began to suck and kick her breast. I was on her left while kissing her breast and a trail of semen were painted on her leg while my dig was brushing against her soft skin. I got even bolder; I removed her finger from her vagina and placed mine. I began to paddle my finger in her. It was difficult and tight. An answer to my question...she never had sex nor a lesbian. She never used a vibrator as well. I am sure this judgment is true since I had sex with many girls. I brought my lips and French kissed her vagina. I sucked all her juiced. I inserted my tongue in her. Her pubic hair was around nose and man....it was awfully heavenly. She began to move and I froze..............?

I got back to sleep well pretending. She was drowsy and called my name. "I need to go to the toilet." she said. Well the medicine did not work well, I guess. Her eyes were open now as she saw me naked. "Oh my...you're ....I mean...".”I’m sorry mom; I always sleep naked in my bed. I was not used to sleep with clothes on. And it's quite warm here." I explained. (Quite warm!! What an excuse I gave). Anyhow she was not that conscious to think. She says she needs to go for a pee badly, to my surprise she tries to get up from the bed. She fails and I came to the rescue by gently carrying her as our skin touched. I gave me a shiver as I took her to the bathroom. ("Well she did saw my hard on and maybe probably thinks of a normal erection or ...? I said to myself) this time she never mentions me to wait outside. Well I went and wore my shorts to cover my hard on. I carried her to the bed and she was already asleep. I noticed that her vagina was wet with her piss and she did not wipe it. So I clean her there by fingering her awhile.

I really wanted to fuck her. And I went above her and guided my dig into her opening. I did not want to check if she is awake but just wanted to fuck her badly. I entered a bit and a bit and.....shit! I came.

I was not even close to half the distant of her vagina. I just slept beside her.

Next morning mom woke up. She felt the slippery between her legs. She just inserted a finger to her vagina and she could tell that it was not her juice, something different. She could see dry patched of maybe cum around he tummy and leg. "Was my son fucking me? He was sleeping nude with me. Oh my god...what if he did not do it? How am I supposed to ask him" she thought for a moment. As I opened my eye, mom was examining her vagina. ("Oh shit! I forgot to clean up my mess.") I saw tear in her eye. She started crying. I pretended like just woke up and asked her "what happen mom?” As I went close to her, she did not look at me since I was naked. "Mom there something I need to tell you..." I said. She looked into my eye with fear. "Last night after you went to the bathroom, you did not clean your.....your...pus...err...vagina. Well I wanted you to be clean so I wash your vagina and applied lotion." "Lotion!" she laughed to hide all embarrassment between me and her. Then she taught, the so call lotion was also inside her. "No this can't be... I mean I don't understand...the lotion is inside me as well." she replied. ("Oopps!! What am I suppose to say now...?")”Mmmom...well I actually applied the lotion in my finger and inserted in your vagina." I said. "Ryan! How could you" she scream. I pretended to cry and said that I wanted her to be very clean and free of bacteria and all the science bull shit and told her that she is the only one that I can rely and wanted her to be in the perfect stage of health. She looked into my eye and gave me a kiss all over my face. "I’m sorry Ryan; I know how much of trouble you have gotten to keep me in the perfect stage of health. Well Ryan, in future please do not insert finger in me. I not thinking negative of you ok." she explained. I know she has felt a bit of guilt when she said this. She hugged me without realizing naked. My dig came into view and touched her public and we both broke off the hug immediately. "Oh my" she blushed. "Morning erection” I said and laughed. We both started laughing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Contd...

Well she looks partially recovered today. She could walk a little but still requires support. She was still naked. I suggested that she needs to be cleaned up since yesterday was not a proper job. We were in the bathroom as I carefully wet a cloth and wipe over her shoulder, breast, and stomach and lower......."I’ll do that” she said. So I had to leave to avoid anymore mistakes. She wrap herself with a towel and came out slowly. We had breakfast and she said she needs to take the medicine. This time I gave two of each pill. She then felt sleepy and told me to accompany her to the bedroom. She just laid and said..."thanks for all the help you have given me, Ryan". I just took the opportunity and gave her a small hug and a kiss. "Why don't you give me a massage!” she offered while letting loose her towel. I can't believe it; she actually let me do her whole body. I started applying lotion on her body and rubbed her neck, stomach and to her breast. She signed. Her nipple was hard and I circled it. "Please...what are you trying to do...” she giggled.

I started her legs; I went to her crotch as she shivered with her eyes shut! I could smell the musk of hers. I was hard and the weather was cold outside and raining. I am daring this time as I gently massage her vagina. "Uughhhh....Ryan..." she was very dizzy. As I traced over her wet labia. "Ryan...you promised...” more and more juice was pouring. I inserted my finger into her and then the other and paddle. Her body arched a bit. She was almost speechless. "Stopppp....please....ugghhhh....” I started licking and sucking her vagina like the other night. Her vagina really swell and fierce. I was now on her nude and placing my dick into her hole. I gently inserted...."what are you doing????” Little by little I buried my dig into her and rocked. Her muscle captured me hard as I started to cum........I blew inside her. I knew there was no end. I did not get worried what will happen the next day.

On the next day she woke earlier than me. I did not know what happen, later I woke up. She was not there. She was preparing breakfast. "God! She is well" I thought. I went to her and she acts casual. "Ryan, you naughty yesterday again! You applied the lotion again in me" she grins. "....." . "Well thanks for taking care of me. Frankly the lotion you apply actually reduced my regular menstrual pain. “Shyly she said.”Wow bingo! She does not know I fucked her. Oh shit... She still can have period....pregnancy" I thought. It's about time I have to be a bit honest since this could lead to pregnancy. "Mom... I did apply my...errr the lotion in you and....I was rubbing you more and more and you're".... "Tell me Ryan! Were you having sex with me then?" her eye widen with anger.

"No! ...." I lied. "I was feeling uncomfortable and did not know what when into me and my penis...."

"Tell me Ryan... Please" she begs. "It’s ok I forgive you for the indecent behavior. I know it's a torture for you to see me naked. And towards that you have not been seeing any girls. Tell me the truth and I promise I will not change my feeling on you. What had been done is done ok." she said. "Well mom I was kind of horny so I took out my penis and slightly rubbed against your vagina." "Did you cum?" she asked "yeah...I did... Around the entrance" I said. "Entrance?" she puzzled "I mean the entrance of your vagina" I explained. She blushed and came and hugged me. "I’m worried if you would get pregnant mom" I cried.

"No honey...I will know when is the right time for me to get" she explained seriously. "Can we not hide anything between us anymore" I asked. "Well sure honey...what you want to know?" she asked. "I mean ...mom...what I meant was being truthful among ourselves and being extremely casual where we both are likes couple." I explained. "I’m not so sure honey....it could lead to..." "Let’s, give a try mom! From now onwards we are a couple" I declared. I actually meant as lovers but I know she will protest. I thought of seducing her little by little.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply