Adultery My Chakkar* With SC by indian_exec2000
Story :- My Chakkar* With SC

Written by indian_exec2000

Author's Notes:

*"Chakkar" is a multipurpose colloquial Hindi word, in the present context meaning "affair".

My chakkar with SC started almost 25 years ago. While the intensity of our passions has long since abated, the affair has not ended. Some of the memorable times we spent together are recorded here in a roughly chronological order.

I counsel patience to readers who are keen to quickly get to the juicy, "action packed" parts of my story. While I will eventually get there, my main purpose is to tell what I hope is an interesting story.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was a dashing young executive in my early thirties, rising rapidly in the company. I had been married for about 4 years. My wife was bright, beautiful and sexy, and we had two gorgeous little kids. I was totally immersed in my career and my family. Dalliance with another female was the last thing on my mind.

SC had just joined as an office assistant along with a few other girls. She had recently arrived in Mumbai, soon after marriage. Her husband worked in a large factory. She had grown up in a small town in a remote district of the southern state of Karnataka. She had done some training in typing & stenography before marriage (there were no personal computers in existence those days) responded to a job ad for a lark and was surprised when she got a job in our prestigious company.

She was of medium height, healthily plump and had a well-scrubbed, glowing, unblemished deep brown complexion. She had regular features, a nice nose and deep dimples when she smiled. She was always conservatively dressed (long hair oiled, braided and worn in a tight bun, saris with large, bright floral prints, conservatively cut three quarter sleeved blouses with sari pallu neatly pinned at the shoulder). She wore big glasses that made her look older than her age. She wore hardly any makeup other than a bindi on her forehead. She liked to wear ornaments (mangalsutra**, lots of glass bangles interspersed with a few gold kangans on her forearms, big earrings and a nose stud). In other words, she dressed like a typical, conservative middle-class Kannadiga lady.

Her command of the English language was just so-so when she joined. However, she was quick to learn and soon became passably fluent. In the cosmopolitan ambience of our office, she also acquired a becoming polish and poise. However, her manner and accent continued to testify to her mofussil upbringing and vernacular education. Somewhat surprisingly for a person of her background, she was very self-assured and knew her mind. She was a dignified person, rather formal and occasionally brusque in her interactions with male colleagues, modestly averting her gaze while talking to them. Soon, she acquired a perhaps well-deserved reputation for being a bit snooty and standoffish.

Those days, SC's attitude to her work was typical of a junior office worker basking in the protection of a powerful Union. She was rather casual and laid back, doing just enough work so as to avoid drawing unfavorable attention to herself, while devoting a good amount of her time to socialize and gossip. While she was by no means a shirker, she was in no danger of dying of overwork either. The colloquial Hindi word bindaas exactly summed up her attitude. Her job clearly came way down in her list of priorities. It was only much later that the career bug bit her, but then I am getting a bit ahead of my story.

I did not really notice her for many months after she joined. After all, ours was a large office, and I was a busy executive. In any case she was not an obviously attractive woman, just nice looking in a plain, sisterly way. We were on polite, formal good terms, nodding and smiling whenever we happened to pass by each other.

One day, my boss gave me an important assignment – I had to prepare a presentation about our department that our boss had to make to the company's board of directors. SC was assigned to work with me, to provide secretarial support. I spared no efforts to do a really good job of the assignment.

As I worked my way through the special assignment there were several occasions when I found grammatical and spelling errors in SC's English and a less than acceptable level of neatness and presentability in her typing. Those were the pre-PC days and use of masking fluid for correction of mistakes was not an option, since the report was to be presented to the directors. So, very often there was no other way but to carefully retype entire pages on account of a few careless mistakes. This naturally led to delays and frazzled nerves.

Finally, one day I decided to take the bull by the horns. I called SC to my cabin and ticked her off, politely and without raising my voice. I concluded my pep talk by appealing to her pride, pointing out how awful it would be if I were to ask the boss for another person in her place and expressing my confidence that she had it in her to do the job if she really put her heart into it.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
After trying to argue a bit, she lapsed into silence, listening to me impassively, her eyes downcast. There was a long silence after I finished. Then she took a deep breath, looked up and whispered that she would not give me any cause for complaint from then on. Was it a flash of anger, a glint of determination or a hint of tears that I saw in her eyes? Anyway, after that there was a dramatic improvement in her attitude as well as the quality of her work. Soon, the tension between us evaporated and the assignment was back on track.

I often worked late on that assignment, after attending to my normal work. Sometimes, although I did not want to inconvenience her, I had no option but to ask SC to stay late too. Like other junior employees, she was normally reluctant to stay late. However, after my recent run-in with her, she had become respectful towards me. Moreover, she had also come to realize the importance of the assignment. So, she would agree to stay back without cribbing whenever I asked. To save her some time and hassles, I would drop her off close to her residence in my car whenever we worked late, since I anyway drove past it on my way home.

As we worked together, we became friendly and started to share tidbits about our families, hometowns, college days etc. Over the course of the next few weeks, almost imperceptibly, I became aware that she was taking a bit more than casual interest in me. I would some times look up from my work and catch her staring intently at me and she would quickly look away when she was caught out.

I also became aware that her eyes were rather extraordinary. There was a deep, sensual, smoldering look in her eyes that hinted at hot fires burning inside her. Even her glasses could not hide those fires. Those hot, mesmerizing eyes sent out quite a tantalizing signal, in complete contrast to the rest of her demeanor. It was as if her entire wardrobe, ornaments, glasses & so on were specifically intended to disguise her inner fires.

All of a sudden it struck me that under all the careful camouflage she was in fact one hell of a sexy woman. I would sometimes casually wonder what it would be like to have a fling with her… how her breasts would feel in my hands... I of course did not actually do anything, being too shy and in any case not wanting to take 'advantage' of a junior colleague. After all I was an executive and she was an office assistant!

I succeeded in finishing the assignment in time and my boss was very pleased since the presentation to the board of directors went off very well. The assignment finished, SC and I went back to our normal work and our interactions in the office once again were reduced to nods and smiles as we occasionally passed each other.

However, every once in a while, she would ask me to give her a lift in my car in the evening, continuing the practice we had started when we were working on the special assignment. Since it was no additional trouble for me, I would agree. But since I was sometimes held back because of a last minute errand or an important phone call, she would have to wait for a while till I was through with my work. She didn't seem to mind waiting and would casually flip through some gossip magazines to kill time until I was ready to leave.

In the car, she would chatter about herself, her hubby, kid (she had a small child at that time), her hobbies, movies & so on. She took a lot of interest in my family & me, digging information out of me in spite of my taciturn nature. She did it so deftly and in such a good spirit that I did not mind. In due course, it became a regular habit for me to give her a lift in the evenings – at least 3 or 4 times a week. She started to really look forward to the time she was able to spend in my company in the car on our way home. It was a pleasant diversion for me too, something to lighten the burden of driving through the evening traffic jams.

Then, one day I got my big break. It was announced that I had been transferred to a city in northern India on a promotion. I had to leave in a few weeks. I was happy and excited. My wife was very happy too – she was the first person to get the good news from me. She was also pleased that we would be moving closer to our hometown.

I was in my cabin late in the evening, fielding congratulatory phone calls. I had completely forgotten that I had promised to give SC a lift that day. There was a hesitant knock and she walked into my cabin. She looked nervous. I apologized for making her wait and asked her to sit down. She however gave me a strained smile and extended her hand. I stood up and shook her hand as she congratulated me.
Like Reply
She clutched my hand tightly with both of hers and continued to babble congratulatory inanities for a while until she suddenly burst into tears! I was completely taken aback. Fortunately, there was no one else in the office to observe her emotional outburst. I made her sit down and offered her a glass of water, which she refused. I waited till her sobs subsided and she dried her tears & composed herself.

"What's the matter, SC?" I asked her. "Is there anything wrong?"

She fidgeted for a while, staring at her hands resting in her lap. She seemed to be struggling with herself. She then appeared to make up her mind. Looking up straight at me she whispered,

"I'm going to miss you… I have become so used to working with you... I have learnt so many things from you… I so much enjoy your company when I am with you in the car… And now you will soon be gone!" She said, suppressing another sob.

Although she never put it in words, it was obvious that she was infatuated with me. I was floored! While I had noticed her interest in me earlier, I did not think her emotions for me ran so deep. In any case I never expected her to have enough courage to come right out and express her feelings so openly. I didn't quite know how to handle the situation.

"Well, I'm sure all of you will get used to working without me. After all, nobody is indispensable." I told her rather unconvincingly, deliberately ignoring her expression of emotions, as I drove her home. She was silent except for monosyllabic responses to my attempts to lighten up the atmosphere. Just as she was about to get off, she begged me,

"Will you please try to give me as much time as possible in the next few weeks before you leave? It will really help me a lot to get adjusted to your absence."

"Well, let's see." I responded noncommittally as she got off.

Throughout that evening and night, I was preoccupied with what had passed between SC and me. While I did not think that making time for her was a good idea, I found myself getting a bit turned on at the thought of her infatuation with me. In fact I woke up with a massive hard-on early in the morning – I had dreamt of having sex with SC! The dream was interrupted and I woke up just as I was about to penetrate her. I saw my wife sleeping peacefully by my side. Unlike on other such occasions, I did not wake her & make love to her.

I mulled over the matter while I was driving to office, and finally decided to tell SC that what she expected was not possible. Since this was hardly something that could be discussed in the office or while driving her home, I thought of breaking it to her over a cup of coffee after office hours. So I called her over the intercom and asked her to meet me at the coffee shop of a large hotel at 7 PM. I explained that I would be coming there directly after a meeting in a customer's office and hence she would have to come there by herself. I had become suddenly conscious of how it might appear to other colleagues if SC & I were to drive to a hotel together.

She had already been waiting at the coffee shop for some time when I reached there. After ordering coffee and some snacks, I came straight to the point. I explained frankly that I felt attracted to her. Considering that both of us were already married, I did not see a future for our relationship. Hence it would be best for her as well as for me for us not to meet anymore. I chose my words carefully and took my time to get my message across. Her deep, hot, mesmerizing eyes kept gazing at me intently while I talked. She fidgeted with the cutlery on the table. Her breathing was shallow and fast. Every once in a while, her tongue darted out and ran over her lips. Her face was flushed. In other words, she showed every sign of being sexually aroused. I started getting a hard-on even as I spoke.

When she started to speak, her voice was husky with emotion. But the words that came out completely contradicted the message sent out by her body language. She denied any romantic angle to her feelings towards me, stressing that she merely looked at me as a senior colleague whom she looked up to and respected.

"You are almost like my elder brother." She said, unintentionally stressing on "almost". She declared how happy she felt, sitting there with me and again begged me to spare some time for her every once in a while, "Just like today, please?" so that she could get used to life without me. I did not have the heart to refuse. Besides, I was now getting strongly aroused by her. I made up my mind to try to seduce her and give her what she was begging for.

So started a long series of meetings ("dates" as she called them) in restaurants and coffee shops after office hours in the weeks before my departure to my new posting in another city and also months thereafter, whenever I visited the company headquarters in Mumbai every fortnight or so. In fact the meetings became more regular after my transfer, since I stayed at the company guesthouse on my visits to Mumbai and hence did not have to give explanations to my wife for coming home late. We of course took great care not to arrive or leave together so as not to arouse any suspicions (although nothing suspicious actually happened in those meetings).
Like Reply
The general pattern of the meetings was always the same – she would be very happy, animated, playful, chattering away like a teenager. She would share office gossip, tidbits about her family & kids and so on. She would flirt outrageously and soon start displaying all signs of being sexually aroused, giving me come-hither looks while continuing to restate her protestations that her interest in me was purely Platonic. This naturally left me totally confused and frustrated.

For example, once she told me that her father had died when she was very small and her eldest brother had raised her. She was spoilt and pampered (her own words), being the youngest and the only girl in a family of boys. She then told me how she looked up to me as she would to her elder brother.

"In fact, I once decided to tie a Rakhi*** on your wrist on Raksha Bandhan day, but then decided not to do it." She said, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Why didn't you do it then?" I asked.

"Well, I only said you are like my brother, but you are not actually my brother. I don't want you to be my brother!" She responded.

"What do you want me to be then?" I asked, feeling far from brotherly.

"Ohh… Just a friend." She said coquettishly.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Well… a very, verry goood friend…" She answered, blushing.

"Don't you know very well I don't look upon you as my sister? Maybe you can be my girlfriend and maybe something more." I told her. She blushed again and didn't reply.

And so it would go on. She would continue to pretend that she wanted us to be "just good friends" while her body language clearly showed that she was sexually aroused in my company. I would tell her in a roundabout way that I wanted us to be more than a mere "friends" but she would pretend not to understand.

I was getting more and more frustrated since this relationship was not going anywhere from my point of view. She was a complete enigma. Either she was a cock tease who got a kick out of stringing me along or she was completely confused about her real feelings for me. The seduction I hoped for never seemed to materialize. The tension continued to heighten with every meeting, until one day something snapped in me.

Author's Notes:

**"Mangalsutra" is a necklace made of small black glass beads interspersed with gold beads, threaded on to a gold chain. It is generally worn by married women in southern and western India as a visible symbol of their married status, rather like the wedding band worn on the ring finger in the West.

***"Rakhi" is a silken thread tied by sisters on the wrists of their brothers on Raksha Bandhan day once a year, as a symbolic reaffirmation of their sisterly love. By accepting the Rakhi, brothers reaffirm their commitment to protect their sisters' honor. It is not unusual for women to tie Rakhis on the wrists of unrelated male friends / acquaintances, establishing an adoptive sister / brother relationship with them. Occasionally, a girl might offer a Rakhi to an unwelcome suitor to discourage his amorous advances.
Like Reply
It was a Saturday afternoon; the offices had closed at mid-day and SC and I were sitting in the coffee shop of a large hotel (our office used to work six and a half days a week). The time was rather unusual since we mostly met in the evenings on weekdays.

The meeting had gone as per script. In the beginning she was animated, chirpy and excited, talking thirteen to the dozen. Then, gradually her mood changed and she started to show all signs of being sexually aroused. I again told her how attractive she was and how frustrated I felt at not being able to show my feelings for her in a public place. She blushed but chose not to understand what I meant, continuing to tell me how much she looked up to and respected me and enjoyed being with me – in a purely Platonic sense, of course.

On an impulse I excused myself, went to the hotel reception and asked for a room. I was lucky; a room was available, perhaps because it was a weekend. I pocketed the key and walked back to the coffee shop.

"Look SC, enough is enough. I will go crazy if we go on like this. I have booked a room here and I'm going up now. If you want us to keep meeting, come to my room." I turned and started to walk away. Then I stopped and returned; I had forgotten something.

"Oh, and do pay the coffee shop check before you leave, if you don't mind." I said, putting money to cover the check and a card with my room number written on it on the table. Her face blanched and she didn't utter a word. I walked out, without looking back. I went up to my room and waited for her, keeping the door ajar.

After maybe fifteen minutes, there was a timid knock, the door was pushed open and SC stood at the entrance uncertainly. She was out of breath and looked nervous. Her face glowed and there were dark wet circles of sweat under her arms.

"Come in and lock the door, will you?" I said brusquely, and she did as told. She opened her mouth and was about to speak but I surprised her by quickly walking to her and gripping her shoulders. Her purse and Shabnam bag that hung on her shoulders fell off.

"You bitch! You are a real cock tease. You have been stringing me along all these months and then pretending as if you are not hot for me. I am now going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. So you think of me as your elder brother, eh? Let's see..." I said, caressing her face with one hand, the other still on her shoulder. I pulled off her glasses and continued to caress her closed eyelids.

"No, no... please!" She whispered, struggling unsuccessfully to move away from my caressing hand. I moved my thumb over her slack, half open lips, silencing her. She lightly nipped my thumb as it slipped between her teeth. My hand moved lower down, caressing the side of her neck. Then I slowly and deliberately moved my palm across her breasts, maintaining a light but firm contact.

"I am going to take my pleasure today, and you are going to love it!" I said, continuing to stroke her breasts with one hand while lightly holding her by her neck with the other.

"No... no..." she continued to whisper, her eyes closed, but her arms stayed at her sides and she did not resist. I caught her by her hair, turned her face up and pulled her towards me.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" I commanded. As she gazed into my eyes, I cupped a breast with one hand, then lowered my head and ran my tongue over her full lips. A very fine, sparse, almost transparent down grew above her upper lip. It felt furry and tasted salty as I licked it. I covered her lips with mine and sucked them in. I continued to play with her lips using my lips and tongue, teasing them apart. After half-hearted initial attempts to resist me, she stopped struggling. Then, gradually she started to kiss me back. Her tongue darted out and started playing with mine. All the while, I continued to cup her breasts in my hand, one after the other. Then, suddenly she pushed me back and drew her pallu tight around her shoulders.

"No no! This is a sin. We must not do this!" She exclaimed. But she was already so aroused and panting; I was sure she was too far-gone to back out.

"I've just started. Just you wait and see what I'll do with you next!" I said, smiling evilly. I then went to the bathroom and stripped off all clothes except for my shorts. I had deliberately given her a chance to make her escape, in case she really did not want to get seduced. As I expected, she was still in the room when I returned, standing where I had left her. Well, this was signal enough for me that she was dying to get fucked, notwithstanding her protestations to the contrary.
Like Reply
Her eyes were downcast and she was sobbing as I reached out to her. She started to duck to evade my hands, but I would have none of it. I pulled her roughly forward. She lost her balance and crashed into me. She started to beat her fists on my chest. I easily overpowered her and held her by her hands, forcing them back slowly, until I was able to hold both her hands with one of mine, behind her back. This thrust her heaving breasts forward within my easy grasp, still primly covered by her conservative blouse and the pallu of her sari. In truth, she could have easily twisted out of my grasp if she had wanted to, but she just stood there panting, her eyes like those of a frightened doe, waiting for my next move.

The struggle had brought my blood to a boil and my cock was now fully erect, straining against my shorts. I was totally focused on taking my pleasure with her, without a thought for the consequences. I roughly pulled her pallu off. The safety pin holding it in place flew off along with a small piece of her blouse where the pin had been fastened. Her modestly cut, front opening blouse was exposed to my view. I let go of her hands and her arms hung loosely by her sides. My hands roamed all over her face and torso, caressing her shoulders, arms, breasts, stomach, neck, chin, lips, forehead and hair at a slow, unhurried pace, taking pleasure at the touch of her soft, warm, unblemished skin and further arousing our passions. Her eyelids grew heavy and she started to moan softly under her breath. I opened her blouse & eased it off her shoulders as she adjusted her arms to help me take it off. I turned her around, bent to unhook her bra and then slid it off her torso.

As I turned her around to face me again, her breasts came into view. I can honestly say that they were one of the prettiest pair of breasts I have ever seen. They were a bit on the small side, firm and pear shaped. They rode high on her chest, with just a hint of sag. Like the rest of her skin, they were unblemished, in a glowing brown color, slightly lighter than her face since they had not been exposed to the sun. The nipples and aureole were a deep shade of purplish brown, almost black and shone like polished ebony. The nipples were about half an inch long. They grew erect and the aureole puckered before my eyes, as the cold air hit them and she became more aroused. Her breasts filled my hands as I held them and started to fondle and squeeze them rhythmically. I teased her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and they grew even more erect and a bit sticky to the touch. Her eyes were half closed and she was breathing erratically as I bent and suckled on her breasts one by one.

I took her hand in mine and guided it to my throbbing cock. She rested her hand on my cock over my shorts without moving it. I prompted her by rubbing my cock against her hand and she responded with quick, clumsy caresses. She made no attempt to get her hand inside my shorts. I felt as if she had never touched a penis before. Strange, considering that she had been married for several years and had kids. I didn't know it then, but even bigger surprises awaited me.

I raised her arms and put them around my neck. I then embraced her tightly and ground my hips against her. Her firm breasts flattened against my chest. She held still for a while and then responded with a hesitant movement of her own hips. I lowered my face and our lips met in a long, deep, open-mouthed kiss. I released her from my embrace, guided her to the bed and lay her down on her back. Although her upper torso was naked, she still had her sari, petticoat and panties on. She crossed her arms over her breasts and lay with her eyes closed. I reached for the hem of her sari and slowly pulled it up to her knees. I caressed her legs, starting at the ankles and moving up slowly, till I reached the knees. She kept squirming and moaning softly, obviously enjoying my caresses. However, the moment my hand crept above the knee, her body stiffened, her eyes opened wide and she clamped her knees together.

"No, no, no... please no!" She exclaimed, her voice panicky. But I was not about to give up my prize.

"Yes, yes, yes you bitch! I am going to fuck you and you are going to love it! I will make you will beg for it!" I said, as I roughly pulled her arms away from her chest and held them over her head with one hand.

Her beautiful bosom was once again exposed before me and so were her armpits. Thick, soft black hair grew in her armpits. She didn't need to shave them since she always wore long sleeved blouses. She looked incredibly sexy. I once again caressed her upper body, paying special attention to her breasts, navel and soft stomach. I leaned over her to suckle her nipples and lick her armpits. Their musky smell was incredible. I kissed and nipped her plump, rounded shoulders. My ministrations caused her to start moaning again and she started to thrash her head from side to side.

I quickly thrust my hand between her knees and before she had time to react, pushed it up to her pussy. Her panties were completely soaked. I roughly grabbed them and pulled them down to the accompaniment of a rending sound. I immediately felt the heat of her pussy on my hand. I ran my finger along her slit and thrust it into her wet pussy. She was caught by surprise and reacted with a sharp intake of breath followed by an explosive "Aah!" I covered her mouth with my lips and started moving my finger in and out of her pussy while simultaneously plunging my tongue in her mouth. She put up a bit of a struggle against this double onslaught but soon melted into a quivering mass of jelly, offering no resistance at all.
Like Reply
I got up and took off my shorts. My cock sprang up and stood erect, the head wet and smeared with my juices. I hitched up her sari above her hips and pulled off her torn panties. I put a pillow under her hips, pushed her thighs apart and knelt between them. A wonderful aroma rose from her wide-open pussy. The pussy was shining wet and clear fluid was trickling out of it. I looked up and saw her trembling; there was fear in her eyes.

"Don't hurt me, please!" she begged.

"Oh no honey. I am going to do you properly. You'll have fun, just you see." I assured her. I bent her legs at the knees and raised her thighs. I then pulled back my foreskin and started rubbing my cock head on her slit, wetting it with her juices. I gazed into her eyes as I plunged my cock into her hot, wet pussy in one slow, smooth, deep thrust until my pubic bone rested against hers.

"Now, you are mine!" I said as I pulled out and thrust in again a little harder. It was obvious that the pain she had been anticipating had not materialized. Her pussy walls felt smooth, tight, hot and wet against my cock.

I started stroking into her in a smooth, slow rhythm, to prolong the pleasure as much as I could. I kept changing the angle of thrust to rub against the right and then the left side of her pussy. She started wriggling her hips and thrusting back. I put my hands under her and grabbed her shoulders so that she would not slip out from under me. My thrusting became rougher and more urgent. Her initial moans soon changed to rhythmic grunts "Hmph, hmph, hmph..." as my thrusts caused air to be expelled forcefully from her lungs. I started to pant hard and sweat profusely. My sweat trickled down and mingled with hers, producing a slippery, sticky, wonderfully smelly cocktail. Her pussy seemed to get hotter and then suddenly it twitched to grip my cock hard as she hit a powerful orgasm. I was very close to climaxing and her orgasm triggered off mine too. I spurted semen deep into her pussy as I continued to thrust into her until my cock softened and slipped out. She held me tight in her arms as I collapsed on top of her.

After a while I awoke due to a stinging sensation in my back: there were several deep scratches where she had raked her nails during our lovemaking. I lifted myself off of her and saw that she had been crying. She looked dazed but satiated. She pulled me down again and kissed my mouth. This was the first time she had initiated a kiss. Her breath was fragrant with her musk. She held me tight and whispered in my ear,

"Is this what they call an orgasm?"

Like Reply
I was stunned and speechless. It took a while to recover my wits.

"You mean you never had an orgasm before?" I asked, incredulous. SC shook her head in the negative. It took a while for this to sink in. Then, slowly I felt a surge of pride. By taking her against her expressed wish, I had opened up a treasure trove of intense pleasure for her.

"Yes my darling SC, that was an orgasm. And I had one too, one of the best ever." I told her truthfully.

"We are going to have many more, trust me. You are my woman from now on. I am going to take my pleasure with you whenever I want, whichever way I want, OK?" I asked. She shook her head affirmatively, but I wasn't satisfied. So I asked her to repeat what I had said.

"I am your woman from now on..." She said.

"And..." I prompted.

"You can have me whenever you want." She said after a pause.

"You can do whatever you please with me." She said after a little further prompting.

"I will never hurt you. I will teach you how to pleasure a man and how to be pleasured. I will give you pleasure that you never had before, more than you can ever imagine." I promised her.

"I will be a good student." She promised back.

It was late in the noon by then. Her hubby worked in the second shift and would already be on the way to his factory to work. She had a full time maid looking after her kids. So she was in no hurry to return home. I had to catch a flight next morning; I was going on a business tour and wasn't scheduled to return home for another 5 days. So, we had several more hours at our disposal.

"Let me look at my prize properly." I said, lovingly removing the remnants of her clothing. She had by now lost some of her shyness. She helped me in taking off her ornaments, including her mangalsutra and the bangles she wore, leaving just her nose stud on. She was now completely naked, just as I was. I went to the bathroom and fetched a napkin soaked in hot water. I spread her thighs apart and wiped her pussy clean, then bent and planted a quick kiss on it. She was a bit surprised and responded with a giggle. Then I sat on the edge of the bed, spread my thighs and beckoned to her with the napkin. She got up and knelt between my knees and gently wiped my cock and balls clean, handling them gingerly and a bit awkwardly, while my hands played with her loosened hair.

Obviously, she was not used to handling a penis. So, she took her time, trying her hand at tickling and caressing my cock and testicles, eyes widening in wonder as it started getting bigger and harder. I taught her how to pull back the foreskin without hurting me and then she gently wiped clean the exposed red cock head. By this time my cock had become almost fully erect.

"Go ahead, smell it!" I told her. She brought her nose close and sniffed my cock head tentatively. Apparently, she liked the smell. She rested the tip of her nose on the cock head and took a deep breath. Her nose felt cold, as did the air flowing over my cock. At my further prompting, she planted small kisses and then gave a couple of licks on my cock head.

"I'll teach you how to be a good little cocksucker." I promised her. "But first, let me look at you properly." I said.

I laid her on her back on the bed, her head resting on a pillow. I lay on my side, close to her, my raised head propped up on my left hand and my leg thrown across her open thighs. My right hand wandered slowly all over her and my eyes possessively registered every small detail of her naked body. She was plump and her skin was soft, silken smooth and warm. There were stretch marks on her abdomen – the result of two pregnancies. The stretch marks did not detract from her sexiness one bit. If anything, they made her look even more desirable.

As I have described earlier, her breasts were a bit small but firm, pear shaped and very pretty. She had heavy hips and fleshy thighs, much like those goddesses' statues one sees in ***** temples. However, under the layer of subcutaneous fat, I could feel rippling muscles. Obviously, she was physically fit and active. She later told me that she used to be into sports and actively participated in athletics in her school days.

She looked on with wanton, half closed eyes as I explored her body, resting her hands above her head, leaving her armpits exposed. As I peered closely, I noticed fine, sparse down growing all over her torso. The hairs were so fine and transparent that they were visible only if I looked closely. The hairs thickened a bit and became clearly visible as they ran down in a line from her belly button and merged into the thick, soft, black thatch of her pubic hair. The overall visual impact was that of an extremely sexy, mature, earthy and unaffected woman in the prime of her youth.

My hand traced the line of hair down her soft belly and eventually found its way between her legs. A shiver passed through her body as my finger slowly explored her slit. I could see her nipples hardening and felt the heat and moisture of her pussy. I pushed her thighs apart the better to access her pussy.

My middle finger gained entry into her vagina after pushing apart her labia. Her breathing became irregular and her eyes filmed over as I started slowly finger fucking her. Slippery fluid dribbled out and wetted my hand. Although her pussy fitted snugly around my middle finger, I wanted to see how much it could stretch. So, I tried and succeeded in putting my forefinger as well as ring finger inside her pussy.

Sucking and slurping sounds emanated as three of my fingers fucked her pussy. She was sweating and moaning aloud by now, thrashing her head from side to side. While continuing to move my fingers in her pussy, my thumb moved up her slit until I could feel her hard, engorged clitoris. Then I simultaneously started to rub her clit with a circular motion of my thumb.

Almost immediately, she hit a powerful orgasm. There was a sharp intake of breath and a low, groaning "Aaahhh..." as she exhaled in ecstasy, slowly coming down from her high. She snuggled up against me and drifted off to sleep as I put my arms around her. After maybe 20 minutes, she woke up with a start.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, "I've got to go. My kids must be waiting for me." She then struggled to her feet, only to sit down again. Our bouts of intense lovemaking had made her legs weak. After summoning up her strength after a while, she got up, washed her face, tidied up her hair and dressed, still a bit wobbly on her feet. I kept her torn panties with me, a memento of our glorious coupling.

Just as she was ready to leave, it suddenly occurred to me that I had not used a condom while fucking her. I was in a panic.
Like Reply
"SC, are you protected? I mean... about pregnancy..." I asked, trailing off sheepishly, hoping that she was not like my wife, who left the entire responsibility of birth control to me.

"Of course not!" She replied, and my heart sank. "You think I came prepared for this?" She shot back.

"No, no... that's not what I meant." I stammered. But SC appeared unconcerned.

"Well, what has happened has happened. Now it is in God's hands. If I become pregnant, I will bear your son." She said. She seemed to be absolutely sure that it would be a son and not a daughter. She then walked out, nose in the air.

I was on tenterhooks, waiting for her call, wondering what I would do if she in fact became pregnant and decided to bear my child. But God was kind to me. About a fortnight later, SC rang me up long distance on my direct line while I was having lunch in my office one day. She started chattering cheerfully about everything except what I was waiting for.

"Any news?" I cut her off with a brusque question.

"About what?" She responded, feigning ignorance.

"You know very well what I am talking about." I replied, getting impatient. She finally took pity on me.

"My you-know-what started yesterday night." She whispered.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked.

"Of course I am sure, silly. I have been having them for 20 years. Are you happy now?" She giggled. Waves of relief washed over me.

"Oh, thank God for that!" I exclaimed. "Now listen, please go on the pill immediately. I don't want any complications in future." I told her. There was silence at the other end.

"Hello... are you still there?" I asked.

"Yes" She said.

"Well?" – I

"Well what?" – SC

"You know what." – I

"Mmmm... I'll think about it." – SC

"Don't think. Act." I said and hung up.
Like Reply
It was a few weeks after my last phone conversation with SC. I checked into a hotel upon my arrival in Mumbai on tour (in a different hotel, just as a precaution). I called SC and suggested a meeting that evening, giving her the details of my hotel room. She sounded rather remote and impersonal and appeared reluctant to meet me. She agreed after a bit of persuasion, but added a condition.

"I don't want to meet in your room. Let's meet in the coffee shop, as usual." She said.

I was a bit puzzled by her strange mood, but agreed with her suggestion.

"SC is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes, OK." She replied cryptically and hung up.

She looked agitated when she walked into the coffee shop. Her face was drawn and there were dark circles under her eyes. Her usual chirpiness was missing. All the same, her eyes had lost none of their inner fire and looked devastatingly sexy as they flashed in anger.

"What's the matter?" I asked after she sat down.

"How can you ask such a question, you heartless pig? You led me astray! I have not been able to sleep for the past so many days." She said, voice choked, close to tears. She was getting hysterical. I was sure she would soon precipitate a big scene if I didn't do something fast.

"SC, this is not the place to talk about these things. Let's go to my room. I promise I won't even touch you if you don't want me to, trust me." I said. I wrote down my room number on a piece of paper and gave it to her, then quickly got up and went to my room, leaving her behind, uncertain about what she would do next.

I didn't have to wait long. There was a sharp knock on the door. She barged in as soon as the door was opened and launched into a tirade even before I could close it after her. I listened impassively, trying to make sense out of the torrent of words pouring out. It soon became clear that she was having a severe attack of conscience.

Basically, she was feeling guilty about having been unfaithful to her hubby and she held me responsible for it, quite forgetting her own proactive role by outrageously flirting with me and leading me on. From her frequent references to "pleasure not being the most important thing in life" I got the curious impression that she felt the guilt all the more sharply because she had derived so much pleasure from our dalliance, something her hubby had not been able to give her. I was mystified by this belated attack of conscience. She had seemed to be quite gung ho about our relationship the last time we were together, when she had not only promised to be my woman, she in fact had appeared to be completely unfazed by the possibility of becoming pregnant with my child.

I had fought with my own demons after that memorable afternoon, but I didn't hold SC responsible for my actions; nor did I feel any guilt now. The way I rationalized it, my affair with SC was an absorbing diversion, to enliven the monotony of sex with my wife. I also knew that in return, I had given SC something she had not experienced before and would perhaps never get from her husband: sexual fulfillment. As for my wife, so long as she did not come to know she would not be hurt. I couldn't see any harm; after all I was not about to forsake my wife.

SC had willy-nilly succeeded in awakening the devil in me. I had derived such intense pleasure fucking her that I was not about to give it up. In fact I started getting hard even as I listened to her. I was determined to take her again and keep her mine. But first, I had to make her snap out of her hysterical tantrum. So I rudely cut short her flow of words by giving a light but sharp slap across her cheek. This was so sudden and unexpected that she fell silent, stunned.

"You bitch! You forget that you gave yourself to me. You are mine now. I took you that day and I will take you again anytime I want. Don't you dare refuse me!" I said, pulling her roughly towards me. I grabbed her by her hair, pulled her face up and kissed her on her mouth, sucking her full lips into my mouth. Muffled cries rose from her throat for a while and then she fell silent.

She was a different person the moment I released her. All fight had gone out of her and I could see lust in her eyes; the eyelids had become slightly swollen and fine reddish threads could be seen against the whites of her eyes. Her bosom rose and fell in time with her quick, shallow breathing.

"Don't fight me, honey. I am going to take you and you are going to enjoy it. Yes?" I asked.

"Yes…" She whispered back, after a little hesitation.

I pushed my hand under her pallu and stroked her breasts. My hand moved lower and caressed her bare belly. All the while, she continued to look at me, hypnotized by my gaze. I pulled her sari out, tugged at the drawstring of the petticoat and undid the knot. Both my hands moved around her waist and worked the petticoat over her hips. Her sari and petticoat lay pooled around her feet, the pallu still incongruously pinned to her blouse. My hand pushed under the waistband of her panties until my finger found her slit. Her pussy was hot and wet. She let out a soft moan and held her breath expectantly as my finger slowly moved up and down her slit, not going in.

I stopped and commanded her, "Show me your breasts!"

Obediently, she unpinned her pallu and let it drop. Then she slowly unfastened the hooks of her front opening blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. She reached behind and unhooked her bra, slipping it off. All this while, her eyes gazed at mine and a strange half-smile played on her lips. Then she pulled her shoulders back slightly and thrust out her bare bosom, offering it to me. I looked at her with questioning eyes, my hands still. She grasped my hands in hers, slowly raised them and rested them on her naked breasts. I obliged her, fondling her breasts, pinching and suckling on her nipples, taking my pleasure at a leisurely pace. She kept uttering soft, mewling sounds in her throat as I suckled and caressed her breasts.
Like Reply
"Have you started on the pill?" I asked. She shook her head in the negative.

"Why not?" I asked. There was no response. She just hung her head.

"You have been a very bad girl. You know I hate using condoms. So, today I will teach you to suck my cock and make me cum in your mouth. If you want my cock in your pussy, you better go on the pill from tomorrow. OK?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"I will start on the pill from tomorrow." She said obediently.

"Good!" I said. "But first, the punishment for being such a bad girl. Come here, lie down across my lap." I ordered, sitting on the bed. I pulled down the panties, exposing her buttocks. I slapped her buttocks half a dozen times, hard enough to sting but not so hard as to hurt badly. She uttered a muffled cry every time a slap landed and her eyes were moist when I helped her up again.

Then, I stood up and made her kneel before me. Under my directions, she unlaced and took off my shoes, then unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers and eased them off too. Finally, she pulled down my briefs and freed my cock. I sat down in an armless chair and she knelt between my knees. I held her by her hair and guided her mouth slowly to my cock. As taught earlier, she gently pulled back my foreskin and then proceeded to lick and kiss my cock head while caressing my testicles with her hand. My cock quickly became fully hard and sticky fluid started to leak out.

I held my cock with one hand while I continued to hold her by her hair with the other. I slowly moved my cock all over her face, cheeks, forehead, eyelids… Her lips opened slightly as I drew my cock across them and then I slipped my cock inside her mouth with a twitch of my hips. Under my guidance, she started to lick and suck my cock, trying to take it in as far as she could. I started to fuck her mouth with shallow thrusts of my hips, not pushing it into her throat. She would need some time and practice before she learnt to take it in her throat and I didn't want her to choke on her first attempt at fellatio. Her naked breasts jiggled in time with my movements. I quickened my thrusts as my orgasm built up until suddenly I started to squirt semen into her mouth. She was startled and pulled her head back, my cock slipping out of her mouth. A few squirts of semen landed on her face.

She showed no revulsion at my ejaculating in her mouth and on her face. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned she was carrying a wet napkin. Again, she squatted between my knees and proceeded to clean me up as I had taught her. She had already cleaned herself up in the bathroom.

"Did… did I make you happy?" She asked shyly.

"Yes honey, you made me very happy. You will soon become a damn good cocksucker." I told her. I was indeed pleased with her.

"Did you like the taste of my semen?" I asked.

"Umm… It was just OK, I guess. I think maybe I will grow to like it." She said.

"The next time, I am going to push my cock in your throat all the way and I want you to swallow my semen. Will you do that for me, honey?" I asked. She again nodded an affirmative.

"Good girl! Now just lie back and relax. Today I'm going to give you a nice finger fucking. But the next time you better be on the pill, because then I'm going to ram my naked cock into your pussy." I told her.

Then I made her lie across my lap with her thighs spread apart. I finger fucked her with three fingers while stimulating her clitoris with my thumb and brought her to climax two times in fifteen minutes. Her eyes were wet with tears as she lovingly looked at me.

"Ooh Sam… it was so wonderful. I feel like a complete woman now. Thank you…"

"Sshhh…" I shut her up by covering her lips with mine. But she hadn't finished what she wanted to say. After a while, she disengaged her lips from mine and pushed my face away a little so that she could peer into my eyes.

"I am so sorry I behaved like a bitch. Please forgive me." She said.

"It's OK, honey. I understand. Don't apologize please." I consoled.

"I didn't mean all the mean things I said to you. It's just that I was so confused…" She trailed off as I hugged her. "But I am very clear now. I am your woman. I belong to you." She finished.

"Honey, I'm so sorry that I slapped you and used force to... please forgive me." I said.

"Oh no, Sam! Thank God you did that! Otherwise I would have gone home confused, frustrated and dissatisfied. Your slaps really cleared my mind… and they made me so hot too! Mmmmm…!" She responded, lightly rubbing herself against me.
Like Reply
"SC, I am sorry to bring this up now, but you know me; I hate false pretences and I don't want you to expect something from me that I can't give you. So please listen carefully and don't get upset." I said.

"OK, I'm ready." She said, after pausing for a while and taking a deep breath.

"I've have had some of the hottest sex in my life with you. I am totally infatuated with you. But as you know, I'm a married man with two kids and I love my wife. You too are married & have two kids yourself and I'm sure you love your family too. There is no question of my leaving my wife & kids for your sake. I hope you understand." I said.

"And…?" She prompted.

"We can continue to meet like this for as long as you and I both want to. We can enjoy each other's company and have as much intimacy as we want. But neither of us must make any demands that can't be fulfilled without affecting our marriages. Can you live with that?" I finished.

"What if I said no?" She asked.

"Well, in that case this would be our last meeting." I said with a finality in my voice that left her in no doubt that I was deadly serious. She closed her eyes and seemed to be in deep thought. She opened them again after a long pause.

"In the last few weeks you have turned my life topsy-turvy. My mind has been in a whirl. My body is now awakened, as it never was for the last thirty years. You are like a drug. I have become addicted to you. I can't do without you. I have given myself to you completely. I'll take whatever you can give me." She replied.

"Honey, I am honored. I'll give you such pleasure that you cannot imagine. I promise you." I responded.

We kissed and cuddled for another half an hour before she finally dressed and kissed me goodbye, hurrying home. She was in a post-coital daze, relaxed and happy, humming under her breath.
Like Reply
SC called me long distance on my direct line during lunch hour one day. I'd been busy with my work and had not had time to even think about her. I'd just returned to my office after a long meeting, to pick up papers on my way to another appointment when the phone rang. She'd caught me just at the right time.

"Hello… busy?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." I responded.

"Ummm… well, I'll be quick. Can you make it to Mumbai on the weekend following the next?" She queried, a suppressed excitement in her voice. My heart skipped a beat and my cock twitched in my shorts.

"Well, let me think… I suppose I can arrange something. What's up?" I inquired.

"K is going to be out of town on a training course and I'm arranging to send the kids to my sister-in-law across town for a weekend with their cousins. So I'll be able to get away from Sat noon to Sun morning. Don't miss this chance!" She replied & called off. "K" of course was her hubby.

Since I was a senior executive by then, it was no big deal to arrange a business visit to Mumbai. Some time back, I had changed jobs and now worked for another company. My new employer didn't have a guesthouse in Mumbai hence the hotel bill could be charged to my employer, a considerable relief. Also, now that SC and I didn't work for the same company, any residual guilt I had about having a relationship with a junior colleague also had vanished.

I returned to my hotel before noon. The meeting in the morning with a customer had gone well and had ended earlier than expected. I casually sauntered through the shopping arcade of the hotel, killing time. In a showcase I spotted a heavy oxidized silver necklace done in tribal style and on an impulse bought it, along with a matching silver anklet. The anklet had tiny silver bells that tinkled when it was shaken. I returned to my room and waited expectantly for her, heart beating a little fast.

It was a quarter past one o'clock when there was a knock on my door. About time, I thought as I opened the door. She breezed past me and I closed the door after her. There was something different about her but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, except that her shabnam bag seemed to be heavier than usual.

"Please excuse me." She said and disappeared into the bathroom.

I did a quick double take when she emerged after ten minutes. Wow! Did she look different! Stunning, as a matter of fact. She had changed into a plain white sari with a red border, the kind known as a pooja sari in Bengal. The pallu though, was draped in the Coorgi style: it was drawn snugly across her bosom, passed under her left arm, around the back and then came down her right shoulder, to be secured in place with a tiny brooch. The intricate design on the pallu of the otherwise unadorned sari was displayed down her front.

She wore a matching white blouse, quite unlike the conservative ones she usually favored. The blouse was at least a couple of inches shorter than usual, the sleeves were very short and the neck was cut rectangular and wide – the shoulder strips on either side of the neck were hardly an inch across. The Coorgi style pallu left a generous expanse of her flawless brown skin uncovered. Darker areas of her skin clearly marked the neck opening of her usual conservative blouses. The gentle swell of the tops of her high breasts and a hint of cleavage could be seen above the horizontal neckline. Well-padded collarbones and a softly beating pulse at the base of her throat made her look utterly feminine and vulnerable.

She wore no ornaments except a few green glass bangles – she had taken them all off, including the mangalsutra that proclaimed her married status. She wore just a hint of a very pale lipstick, a small red bindi on her forehead and a touch of eyeliner that highlighted her sexy eyes from which she had taken off her glasses. Her hairstyle was different too – her long, thick, unbraided hair had been looped around and secured in a loose chignon. She wore jasmine flowers in her hair. She stopped a few feet away from me and slowly pirouetted around, showing off.

"How do I look?" She asked coquettishly.

"Wow SC, you look fantastic! Ravishing! Mmmmmh!" I blew her a kiss. She blushed prettily. I advanced to take her in my arms but she stopped me.

"Just a moment." She said. Then she produced a small box from her handbag and held it open before me, waiting expectantly. It contained sindoor, the vermilion powder that women in the northern and eastern parts of India generally wear to signify their married status. I took a pinch of sindoor and applied it in the parting of her hair.

She surveyed herself in the mirror behind me and sighed,

"Now I am happy. I feel so secure..." She shut her eyes and stood close to me, unmoving. I savored her proximity, breathing in her fragrance. She looked so serene and yet ravishingly attractive and sexy, she took my breath away.

As I gently caressed her face and hair, her breathing became irregular. My hands slowly moved down the sides of her neck and on her shoulders at an unhurried pace, savoring the touch of her glowing, satiny skin. My knuckles lightly moved across her exposed upper chest. She started to moan under her breath. I pulled the shoulder straps of her blouse & bra down her arms. Her plump, creamy shoulders and the full upper chest were now bare. I bent and kissed her shoulders one by one. Then I pushed my hands inside her blouse & bra, cupped her breasts and eased them out till they pulled free and jutted out of the neck opening of the blouse.
Like Reply
"Aahh… hold them tight. They have been aching for your touch." She begged. Her breasts filled my hands as I squeezed them rhythmically.

"Harder…" She whispered. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and then pinched them hard till she cried out, "Oui Ammaaa!"

I bent and held her full lower lip between my teeth, then nipped it hard. A scream rose from her throat but was muffled by my mouth covering hers. I tasted her blood and went crazy with lust. I pushed her down and made her kneel before me. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my erect cock. Pulling the foreskin back, she started licking my cock head. Her lips closed around my cock as she took it in her hot mouth, sucking it. She pushed forward and I felt her throat against the tip of my cock. She was getting good at sucking cock. But right now I wanted something different. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Have you…?" I started to ask.

"Yes." She interrupted me before I could complete my question, understanding instantly that I was going to ask about birth control pills.

"Good girl." I said.

I quickly shed my shoes & clothes. My cock sprang free as I slid my shorts down. I pushed SC back and made her lie on her back on the carpet. I pushed her sari & petticoat up around her hips, exposing her panties. They were soaked at the crotch. I pulled them down and eased them off her legs. I could clearly see her pink, wet inner lips winking out from under her thick, curly pubic hair. An irresistibly heady aroma of female musk rose from her open pussy.

I bent forward, held her thighs apart, buried my nose in her pubic thatch and inhaled deeply. It was wonderful! I tried to get at her inner lips with my tongue but her thick pubic hair kept getting in the way. She was moaning aloud by now and jerking her hips in frustration as her pubic hair came in the way of my pleasure-giving tongue.

"Hold it open!" I commanded. She spread her outer lips and held them apart with her fingers, allowing me unhindered access. I was now able to lick up and around her pussy, enjoying the salty taste and strong but pleasant aroma of the sticky, slippery juices oozing out. Right at the top of her slit was the hard, red bud of her clitoris. I closed my lips around it and sucked hard. She immediately had a wild orgasm, bucking her hips and letting off a long moan. She was still shuddering as I moved up and kissed her, making her taste her own pussy juices. She licked my wet cheeks clean while I kneaded her breasts. Her eyelids were swollen with lust; she was breathing hard.

"Honey, now I am going to properly fuck you." I told her. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath, I jack-knifed her thighs against her chest, positioned my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed in. In a couple of hard shoves, my cock was buried into her up to the hilt. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight around my cock. She held me tight against her as I started to fuck her hard, SC moaning and grunting in time with my thrusts. Squelching and slapping noises filled the room and her hot breath blew on my face as I pumped her pussy.

"Yes yes yes… harder... take your prize... make me your slave..." She babbled incoherently as I kept ramming into her.

Finally I ejaculated deep inside her pussy and collapsed on top of her. She straightened up her legs under me as my shrinking cock slipped out of her pussy. I kept lying on top of her, my full weight resting on her body, my face buried in her long, thick, fragrant hair that had worked loose and spilled around her face. She didn't seem to mind my weight and kept gently caressing my back. After a long while, I woke up. Our sweat had dried and her skin stuck to mine. As I raised myself up, her breasts peeled away from my chest.

She gave me a shy smile as I looked into her eyes. She got up and set about tidying herself up. Her breasts were still sticking out of the neck of her blouse and she started to put them back in. I stopped her and asked her to take off her blouse & bra, which she did. There were deep welts on her breasts where the edges of the blouse and bra had dug in. I massaged them with the flat of my hand, trying to soothe the sore skin at the welts. Her nipples immediately perked up and stiffened. I laughed and flicked them with my fingernails, hardening them further. She playfully slapped my hand away, got up and went into the bathroom, wrapping the pallu around her shoulders while I got up and lay on the bed, still stark naked.

She returned with the customary wet napkin and gently wiped my cock and balls clean. She handled it like the experienced woman that she had become by now. She then bent down and started to plant little kisses and licks on my flaccid cock.

"Just a moment." I stopped her. I took out the heavy silver necklace from my briefcase. Her eyes widened with pleasure when she saw it. I pushed the pallu off her shoulders and my eyes feasted on her pretty bare bosom again. I put the necklace around her neck, reached behind her and fastened the clasp. I pulled her close and we embraced tightly, her breasts flattening against my chest.
Like Reply
"Thank you, Sam." She murmured as my lips closed over hers. I held her at arms' length and admired the beauty of her smooth, dusky skin, as the oxidized silver necklace dully gleamed against it, my fingers teasing her nipples.

"There's something more." I said as I fished out the anklet from my briefcase and shook it before her eyes. She smiled in delight, her dimples deepening, not uttering a word. I sat down on the dressing stool and she daintily raised the hem of her sari, placed her right foot on the stool between my legs and offered me her ankle. I fastened the anklet around it.

She playfully shook her foot to make the little bells tinkle; then her toes started playing with my cock. She squealed happily as my cock started to harden & get bigger. I pushed the raised hem on to her thigh and started kissing around her raised knee. I reached between her legs and my fingers started to stroke her pussy lips. Her breath caught and she started moaning again, standing frozen like a statue, one foot resting on the stool, eyes closed in concentration, enjoying the sensation of my fingers playing with her pussy.

I withdrew my hand and licked the glistening fingers, then rubbed them on her lips, slipping them in her mouth as she opened it. As she sucked my fingers clean, I pulled her down and made her kneel between my knees.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck your mouth now. Today, you'll learn to take my cock in your throat, OK?" She shook her head affirmatively. She peeled back my foreskin and started to lick my cock. I held her by her hair with one hand, guiding her mouth over my cock, while tweaking her nipples with the other. Then I raised my hips, thrusting in till my cock contacted the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled back a little. After giving her a moment to recover, I pushed in again a little deeper, and held my cock in a while longer before pulling back. I pushed in again even deeper as she recovered her breath. She seemed to have overcome her gagging reflex as we established a rhythm and she timed her breathing with my thrusts. I pulled out completely, my cock wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. After making her lick and suck my cock head for a while, I started pushing my cock in and out of her throat a little faster, holding her head with both hands. I felt my orgasm coming, pulled out of her throat and spilled my semen in her mouth.

She too had sensed my orgasm coming and started to swallow my semen as soon as I started to ejaculate. She kept sucking my cock till it deflated, so that no semen leaked out. She snuggled up against me as we lay in bed and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

We woke up after a short but refreshing nap. In the afterglow of an exhilarating sexual union, we shared some of the most intimate details of our lives. From those confidences, I was able to piece together a picture of her family background and life with her husband.

She had been brought up in a puritanical family where no mention was ever made of anything remotely connected with sex. She had had no sexual experience before marriage. She had never even masturbated. All her knowledge about matters sexual was derived from whispered confidences shared with her female friends, who were about as ignorant as her. Although she spoke of her husband without rancor, as she would speak about a clumsy child, apparently her hubby was an awkward, clumsy oaf who had no idea about how to arouse and satisfy a woman, and perhaps didn't care. He too was a virgin when they were married, as she was. His sexual technique was limited to furtive groping with lights switched off, a few thrusts aimed in the general direction of her pussy followed by a quick ejaculation that allowed him to turn on his side to fall asleep. He was otherwise a simple, dutiful, kind if rather boring and unexciting person and a devoted husband and father.

SC told me that she and her hubby had never seen each other naked and she had never touched his penis. Her hymen did not break until several months after their marriage, during an unusually vigorous coupling. She had been rather distraught on discovering bloodstains on the sheets next morning, after her hubby had gone to work, but had taken it in her stride. She had not even thought it necessary to tell him about it! Her hubby was not highly sexed and the frequency of their couplings was about twice a week in the first year of their marriage, gradually tapering off to once every few weeks.

"See, I was such an innocent, un-spoilt girl, happily married. Then you came along and seduced me – no – banged me and corrupted my morals! You beast!" She complained, her hand caressing my thigh possessively.

"Well, I plead guilty as charged. But let's not forget that it was you who hitched rides in my car and led me on, batting your eyes and flirting with me. And did I ever force you to come into my hotel room? And tell me honestly, didn't you get the greatest thrill of your life when I first shoved my cock up your pussy?" I demanded.

"Yes. I did." She whispered.

"But if you wish, even now, you can walk away. I can't stop you." I countered, gently kneading her breast.

"Alas! It's too late now. You have made me your slave. I cannot live without you. I need you so bad sometimes, my body aches for you. What magic spell have you cast on me?" She sighed in response.

"Why did you take off your mangalsutra when you changed into your new sari?" I changed the subject.

"Because I belong only to you when I am with you and so I am wearing sindoor in your name. It makes me feel so safe and secure…" She explained. She swore that her heart, mind and body belonged only to me and it was only some bad Karma in her previous birth that had caused her to marry another man. Then she showed me her hennaed palms. My name had been woven into the intricate pattern of the mehendi (henna); so cleverly had it been done that one had to really look closely to find it. (It is customary for women to have their husbands' name written on their palms.)

Clearly, wearing my sindoor and having my name written on her palms meant a lot to her. This was her way of coming to terms with the extraordinary fact that in addition to her hubby she undeniably had to accommodate me in her life, since she couldn't live without me. Well, if that's what she needed to do to keep her sanity, I wasn't going to complain. I was flattered and humbled by her complete and unconditional acceptance of my intrusion in her life.

Like Reply
There was a knock on my door – the waiter had just arrived with our food. SC hurriedly scooted off to the bathroom while I put on my dressing gown and opened the door. SC emerged after the waiter had left. She had tidied herself up, tied her long hair in a knot and refreshed the sindoor in the parting of her hair. The pallu was wrapped around her shoulders and her breasts bounced and jiggled under it as she walked – in her hurry, she had left her blouse, bra and panties lying on the bed.

We sat side by side on the couch and enjoyed a leisurely meal of rice, chicken curry and fried pomfret. I lovingly fed her little morsels of fried fish with my fingers and she licked them clean with dainty thrusts of her pink tongue. I wiped residual oil off the plate with my fingers and held them before her lips. She declined with a sideways wave of her head. I pulled the pallu off her shoulders, once again uncovering her pretty little tits. I wiped my fingers on her breasts, smearing oil on her nipples. Then I bent and suckled on her erect, shiny, fishy smelling nipples as she giggled and urged me on.

She sat sideways on my lap and we ate strawberries & cream for dessert, pushing strawberries into each other's mouths using our lips and tongues and licking excess cream off each other's lips. She placed an arm around my neck for support, so that she wouldn't slide off my lap. This brought her open armpit close to our noses and we both smelt the strong musk wafting up – there had been hours of hectic lovemaking & sweating after she had bathed that morning.

"Oh my God! I must take a shower immediately!" She exclaimed, blushing furiously and starting to get up. But I held her on my lap and asked her to hold both her hands over her head. I bent and buried my nose in her thick underarm hair, inhaling deeply.

"Aahhh… What a heavenly smell!" I exclaimed as my cock twitched to life again.

"God! You are impossible, you animal! Let me go." She put up a brief, half-hearted struggle before surrendering to my demanding lips and hands roaming over her body.

I noticed that her lower lip was swelling up – the after effect of my love bite. I inspected her lip tenderly and found that there was a little cut inside her mouth. There was no bruise visible from outside, thank God! I wrapped an ice cube from the mini fridge in my handkerchief and gently applied it to her lip. She purred like a kitten, luxuriating in my tender ministrations. A drop of cold water suddenly fell on her bare chest, startling her.
Like Reply
Hmm! That gave me an idea. I positioned my ice filled handkerchief so that the next drop would fall on her nipple. She held her breath and concentrated her attention on the water drop as it formed under the handkerchief, exhaling only after it detached itself and fell on her nipple. Her nipples hardened, aureole puckered up and she shivered deliciously under my icy assault. I alternately rubbed the cold, wet, ice filled hanky on her nipples and then sucked them into my warm mouth, lightly biting on the hard buds. She kept writhing and moaning and then suddenly held her breath and went rigid as she hit a powerful orgasm. I was amazed – I had not even touched her pussy!

She sat cross-legged on the carpet, her back against the bed, pallu again demurely covering her delightful breasts. I lay sprawled on the carpet, my head in her lap. She ran her fingers through my thick, black hair, fingertips lightly massaging my scalp as we exchanged intimate banter. She would occasionally lean forward and deeply inhale the odor of my scalp, planting little kisses on my hair.

"Mmmhh… I love your smell. So nice, so manly…" She murmured. She buried her nose in my hair again and took several deep breaths.

"I am just storing up your smell, so that I can remember it when you are away from me." She explained.

"You are most welcome. But shouldn't you be storing up the smell of my crotch too?" I teased her. She slapped my thigh playfully at my suggestion but then leaned over and tried to sniff my crotch. It was too far away. So she reached out to my cock, pulled back the foreskin and played her fingers over the moist head. Then she brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed appreciatively.

"Mummy, I'm hungry!" I said, turning my face towards her. She pushed aside her pallu, held a comely breast in her fingers and fed the nipple into my mouth; I suckled on it as if I was a nursing baby. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm sensations shooting down from her nipples to her pussy. I could hear her heart beating faster as she became aroused again. I let go of her nipple, stripped off her clothing and shrugged out of my dressing gown; then we lay down naked in bed.

"SC, I am going to teach you to masturbate. I want to see you play with yourself." So saying, I started to finger her pussy, which quickly became wet. Then I grabbed her hand and guided her fingers into her pussy and taught her to pleasure herself.

"Close your eyes and imagine that they are my fingers." I encouraged her. While she fingered her pussy, I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, until she reached another climax.

"Do this whenever you need me and I'm not around, OK?" I said. We continued with our pillow talk after she recovered from her high.

"SC, tell me... When did you first notice me?" I asked.

"Ohh… all the girls noticed you on our very first day in office." – SC

"All the girls? How do you know?" – I

"Oh, I could see that special look in their eyes when they were looking at you. Women are very perceptive in these matters, you know. And besides, you really are a very noticeable man!" She giggled.

"Later on, when we became friendly, we used to discuss all the men in the office amongst us. A couple of unmarried girls in fact quite openly said they had the hots for you." She let out a secret.

"Wow! That's nice. Makes me feel great, in fact. Why don't you introduce me to them? I don't mind making them happy!" I responded playfully.

"You think I am a fool? In fact, I felt a twinge of jealousy just listening to them talk about you in that way. I wanted to shout at them that you were mine!" She replied, possessively burying her face in my chest.

"OK, OK honey! Just joking! But I really want to know only about you. When did you really notice me?" I persisted. After a long pause, she replied,

"When I look back, I think I fell for you the very first time I set my eyes on you… hook, line and sinker, as they say. Although at that time, I couldn't really understand what was happening to me. I used to pray that I should get a chance to come close to you… then my prayers were answered and the special assignment came along… I used to be so excited whenever I was close to you… my heart used to start beating fast, I used to become breathless, my blood sang in my veins… I used to feel so alive…and… and… I used to get wet… down there… I don't know how to describe my feelings…"

"In other words, you used to get sexually aroused?" I asked.

"I… I don't know about that. I suppose so, as I look back now. But at that time, I didn't know anything about… these things. My husband never made me feel that way, you see… so how was I to know? When I was with him, I only used to do my duty as a good wife, as I have been taught to do, to make him happy. And I did give him two wonderful children! I was quite happy with my life until you came along and turned me topsy turvy, inside out!" She replied. Even after so many hours of intense sexual congress with me, she was still coy about using the proper words to describe what had happened between us.
Like Reply
She had submitted to hubby's infrequent bouts of passion with passive equanimity, "doing her duty" as she put it. Obviously, both of them were fertile enough, judging by the fact that they had had two kids within six years after marriage. Until the time we first met, she did not have any expectations and hence was not conscious of any disappointment or dissatisfaction with her sex life. She would have in all likelihood continued to live life in a colorless, monotonous if a little fractious marriage if fate had not suddenly thrust me into her consciousness.

In retrospect, it is amazing how either of us got entangled in this affair and thereafter remained so intensely involved for so long. By and large, SC was a practical, levelheaded person, well in control of her life, just like me. In spite of this, she fell for me. Well, I suppose what attracted her to me was that I was everything that her hubby was not: ruggedly masculine, with the square, muscular build of a weight lifter; bright, assertive & ambitious, a natural leader and a very successful, fast rising executive. Moreover, it is well known that women do get attracted to men of power & authority even if those men happen to be old, paunchy & smelly.

On my part, I think that apart from being flattered by her flirtatious attention, to begin with at least I was drawn to SC because she had a very strong sensuality that came through in spite of her efforts to camouflage it. Also, she was such a contrast to my wife: SC was plump, of medium height, a bit small busted and had a dark brown complexion while my wife was tall, fair, slim, full busted and strikingly good looking. If variety is the spice of life, SC provided me with all the spice I needed.

What made SC even more desirable was the fact that she was forbidden fruit, being another man's wife and also a junior colleague working in my office. In fact, both of us were running a very high risk in pursuing our affair. The consequences of discovery would have been disastrous both for our personal lives as well as our careers. Knowledge of that danger added its own kick to the heady cocktail of intoxicants I was imbibing.

In addition, my wife consistently refused to go on the pill or take any other measure for birth control, always insisting on my using condoms. For me, this undoubtedly attenuated the keen edge of pleasure in my love play with her. Since SC agreed to go on the pill with a minimum of fuss, I could dispense with condoms when I was with her. Our couplings had a spontaneity and skin-on-skin intimacy that made them infinitely more pleasurable.

But above all, SC's eyes had such unconditional love and adoration for me, she was so effusive with her praise, so full of gratitude to me for having slaked her sexual thirst, so eager to please me; she made me feel ten feet tall. For me, just being with her was a heady ego trip. That was perhaps the real secret of the longevity of our relationship.

Like Reply
I slowly woke up from my short nap, feeling pleasantly warm between my thighs – I found SC's lips & tongue playing with my half erect cock.

"Aaah…" I sighed as I spread my thighs and nudged her head into my crotch. Soon, she succeeded in making my cock fully erect, foreskin pulled back and the head wet and angry red. Once again, I positioned her on her back, a big pillow under her ass. I jack knifed her thighs against her chest, positioned myself between her thighs and threw her legs on my shoulders. I mounted her and started to rub my cock against her wet slit. She reached between our bodies and guided my cock in, sighing contentedly as it sank in fully and my pubic bone rested against her clitoris.

My left hand went under her and held her by her shoulder while my right hand fondled her breast and tweaked her nipple. Holding my cock steady deep inside her, I kissed her, our mouths open, our tongues playing with each other. As I slowly started to draw my cock out, she clutched it with her pussy muscles, holding it tight, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She relaxed her grip as I pushed in once again, only to clutch tightly again on the outward stroke. This was the first time she had consciously used her vaginal muscles and the effect was heavenly! We continued in this fashion at a slow, leisurely pace for a few minutes, her eyes tightly closed as she concentrated her attention on tightening and releasing her hold on my cock. But then I sensed her grip on my cock loosening a bit. Apparently, her pussy muscles were tiring out - we'd need to make them stronger by giving them more exercise!

I pushed right in and stopped moving, my cock hard and snug in her hot well. She opened her eyes after a while, and looked at me expectantly. I held my hips still and played with her nipples, a half smile on my face. She moved her hips against mine, trying to stir me into action, but to no avail.

"What?" She murmured.

"Say it!" I commanded.

"Say what?" She asked.

"What you want." – I.

She looked a bit confused, then said, "Do it!"

"Do what?" – I asked, my hips not moving.

She jerked her hips in frustration, but I was steady as a rock. Seeing no escape, she finally said,

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!", averting her gaze as she said it.

"That's better!" I said. Finally I had succeeded in making her utter the F word. I could immediately sense more blood surging into my already hard cock, making it swell further as it lay buried inside her pussy.

"Don't stop. Keep talking dirty to me." I prompted.

"Oh Sam, please fuck me with your hard cock… tear me open… fuck me so much that I never need to be fucked again…" She started blabbering and jerking her hips against mine.

I started pumping her pussy again, maintaining a slow, steady rhythm, thrusting my cock in up to the hilt, withdrawing until only the head remained inside and then thrusting in again. I didn't want to rush; I wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as I could. But her dirty talk had really lit a fuse inside me. I lost control to my rampaging cock and pretty soon I was slamming hard into her. Her anklet tinkled rhythmically in step with my thrusts. Both of us sweated profusely and grunted with abandon as I continued like a jackhammer until I felt I was going over the edge and ejaculated inside her. The sensory overload was too much for her to bear and there were tears in her eyes as she too climaxed.

The last coupling had utterly drained and exhausted us both. We had no strength even to clean up the wet mess we had made. We just fell asleep.

I am a habitually early riser. I woke up at half past six in the morning next day and found SC sleeping peacefully by my side. Her face was unlined and her complexion was a flawless deep brown. The swelling on her lower lip had subsided and was barely noticeable. She looked like an innocent young girl, except that the sindoor in her hair parting had smeared out on her forehead, a reminder of the previous night's debauchery. I knew she had to be at her sister-in-law's place by lunchtime to pick up her kids, so I gently nudged her awake. I ordered tea and we spent a leisurely half hour sipping tea in bed.

We took a shower together. I soaped up her body and gave her a thorough rubbing down, paying particular attention to areas behind her ears, her navel, the valley between her breasts, the crack of her ass and of course her pussy and pubic hair. I tried to pinch her nipples, but they kept slipping out of my grasp. I then applied shampoo to her hair, rubbed the suds deep into her scalp and rinsed her off till the hair squeaked.
Like Reply