Adultery An Affair for Life by Sunit13
Story :- An Affair for Life

Written by Sunit13

Disclaimer: All characters involved in sexual activity are above the age of 18 years. Some portions of the story are inspired from real life events. Special thanks to all readers posting me feedbacks and showing interest in my stories. Suggestions for improvement are always welcome.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Samita used to stay in the building opposite our building, her room facing ours. There was a single common narrow road of approximately six meters which separated the buildings and altogether four families stayed there. My family and Samita used to stay in the first floor while two other families stayed in the ground floor of the two facing buildings. All the four families were tenants of a common owner.

Samita was into her early twenties. She was a fair looking woman, a bit obese though not plump. She was a single mother of a six month old child. She ran a parlor in the local market complex and probably made a good amount of money. She seemed a very lonely and taciturn person and she hardly talked to anyone in our locality. She had occasional guests at her house but none of them stayed permanently with her to take care of the child. Sometimes we, me and my wife, felt pity on her as to how she managed her child and business together.

Introducing me, I am, Amit, 30 years old, a married man with a loving wife and our union had made us parents of a single child, then five years old. I work in a bank. We were a happy family and I never had sex with anyone other than my wife simply because I was aware of the possible complications it could bring in our married life. But I was always interested to get a blowjob from someone as my wife didn't wish to put my thing deep inside her throat.

It was a fateful night in April. My wife had gone to my in laws with our child. I had just come from my office and sat in my balcony alone going through my Facebook pages. It was dark there. I heard the sound of a scooter below. I raised my head a bit to see it was Samita with her child in a backpack firmly tied across her chest. She put the scooter in the garage and after a few minutes I saw the lights in her room switched on. Then she opened her doors and windows. I was in a position where she could not see me. So I relaxed myself in the chair to keek on her activities.

She had removed her child and put him on the bed. And then, I saw her undressing. She removed her T-shirt and the jeans. Now she stood in her bra and panties very much unaware that someone was looking at her. She left the room perhaps to the bathroom and came back after a few minutes. This time she was in a bathrobe.

She sat herself in front of the mirror with her back facing me. She combed her hair and then she got up. To my surprise, she removed the bathrobe completely and stood facing me. I felt my organ grow in my pants. Her slightly sagging but alluring globes were large and they fit her chest perfectly. She was a bit fat but that did not take away the sexy tag from her. I raised my phone camera and clicked a photo of her in this position in the flash off mode. She again sat in front of the mirror and started fondling both of her breasts. She took each one of them to her mouth to lick her nipples.

And then, I realized one of her hands gradually moved down her body. She got up and moved to her bed and I could not see her any further. I lowered my pants and started stroking my organ thinking about her nudity. It was only after I had ejaculated that I saw her nude body rise up from the bed and move away perhaps to the bathroom again. She must have fingered herself to an orgasm, I thought. She came back again to her bedroom. She wore her brassiere and put a t-shirt over. She wore a half pant and then switched off the lights.

I came back to my room. It was a shock for me. I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for myself. After I had my dinner, I came back to my bed and looked at her picture again and like a pervert started licking her nipples over the phone. I had an instant hard on. I imagined fucking her hard and began jerking my organ till I came. I realized that I had to talk to her with some wicked intention going in my mind.

The next day, I took guard of the moment when she was coming out of her house. When she finally locked her house and came down the pike to the garage, I climbed down to confront her.

"Hello Samita," I smiled at her.

She was wearing a green salwar and a white kameez with the baby wrapped to her chest and she looked back at me with an astonishing look as we had never spoken before.

"Samita, I have something to discuss with you," I said.

"Yes Bhaiiya, What is it?"

Bhaiyya means Brother in English.

I came closer to her and took out the mobile from my pocket. I moved to the gallery section to the picture that I had clicked last night. I gave her the mobile and said:

"See this," I said.

She looked at her nude photo and was taken aback. The clarity of the photo was excellent and her face could be easily made out.

"Bhaiya, what is this?" She asked in a shocking voice.

"I had taken this beautiful click last night. My intentions are clear. Listen to me carefully. I can post this pic in the internet and spoil your life." I said in an insolent voice.

She looked at me shocked. She could not speak a word and then suddenly her fingers moved over the screen and she deleted the photo.

"Ha Ha," I laughed at her. "That's of no use. I have saved multiple copies of it."

She looked terrified. She folded her hands and begged me:

"Bhaiya, please spare me. I have this child to take care of. It will affect his future. Please have a thought about him. Please don't do anything that will spoil my name and also his."

"Then you have to do me a favor."

"Bhaiya, I am a very poor girl. I can't give you any money."

"Money! I don't need your money." I answered. "You possess something more beautiful than money. You have a very nice mouth."
Like Reply
"I can't get you." Her shocking expression disappeared to a quizzical look.

"There is nothing that you can't understand. Your Bhabhi(sister-in-law) is out of town and I am tired of masturbating. I need you to give me a blowjob." I said in an impenitent voice.

Her face was expressionless for a few moments and then the smile recuperated on her face.

"Bhaiya, there was no need to blackmail me for this. I could have agreed to your proposal even without this pic. Didn't you realize that I was fingering last night? I desperately need someone to fulfil my bodily desires but have been immured by the rules of society. Your suggestion is a welcome to me and I am ready to sleep with you." She said with a blush on her face.

I felt a twitch in my penis as she said this.

"No, I don't want to sleep with you." I assured myself.

"No problem, Bhaiya. But for that, you have to come to my parlor in the afternoon. There will be no one around and you can get your job done." She said with alacrity.

"What time?" I continued in an authoritative tone.

"Be comfortable with me, Bhaiya. Otherwise you might not get the hardness. Come at two." She said in a seductive whispering tone. "Shall I go now before the neighbors notice us?"

I suddenly became aware of the present situation and said: "Yes, you can."

With the baby tied to her chest, she clicked the self-start of her scooter and left the place. It was as if I had won a big battle. I looked around to check if actually I was being watched but there was no one around and I came back to my room to go to the office.

There was a fair bit of nervousness in my eyes which I didn't display to Samita. I was going to have a new woman in my life to satisfy my venereal needs. The very fact was giving me an erection but I had to keep quiet for another few hours. I finished my bath and dressed up for office. After having my breakfast, I left for office.

At office, it was difficult for me to concentrate on my duty. I would look at my watch every now and then waiting for the small hand to strike two. After some ages, I finally realized that it was a few minutes short of two o clock. I left my office to her parlor.

Many thoughts crossed my mind.

"Will she be sweet to me? Could she have informed the security officer? Yes, I had to be careful." I thought.

I parked my bike in front of her parlor and looked around. There was not a single vehicle around. Yes, I was safe perhaps. I climbed up the stairs to her parlor. I opened the door of the parlor to find her seated alone on a chair. The room was a small one with two big chairs probably for the customers and two more steel chairs. There was a cradle at one end of the room. There were mirrors fitted all around the room and the prettifying cosmetics filled the racks.

She got up from the chair and came close to me. She caught hold of my hand and pulled me into the room with a smile in her face. She made me sit on a chair and said:

"Bhaiya, you are already a few minutes late."

"Samita, were you waiting for me?"

"Yes Bhaiya. It's been long since I have been actually touched by a male person. I could not deny your offer though it meant blackmail to you." And she laughed.

"And there is no one around."

"Relax Bhaiya. It is just you, me and my baby."

I was gradually feeling comfortable.

"Bhaiya, it's so hot outside. Do you want to have some water?"

"Yes."

She bought me a glass of water and I gulped it down in no time.

"So Bhaiya, how do you wish me to satisfy you. Would you lie down on the floor I can spread the sheets or would you sit on the chair?"

"No I am comfortable here." My tone was still nervous.

"Would you like me to remove your pants or would you do it yourself?" Her voice was now redolent of desires.

Her sweet voice transformed my impending fear to that of lust and I could feel a growth in between my legs. The familiar priapic pain due to the confines of the fabric added to the excitement. I looked at her with a smile.

"It will be nice if you take it out."

She looked me in my eyes and with a sultry smile knelt herself in front of me. Her hands moved swiftly to my belt and soon it was unfastened. She then moved to the button holding my pants tightly and opened it. She unzipped my chain down to expose my underwear and then caught hold of my pants from the hip in a gesture to pull it down. I raised my hips to help her as she pulled my pants down.
Like Reply
She tried to bring herself in between my legs but my pants still glued to my feet yoked my legs together. She again concentrated on removing my pants. Once removed, she threw it to the nearby chair. My erection could well be made out over the fabric of my underwear.

"It seems that I am going to have a delicious lunch for today." She said and smiled at me.

She moved her hands over my underwear and teased my hardness. I waited anxiously for her next move. She slowly pulled my underwear down to disinter my rock hard penis. I raised my left leg so that she could take out the underwear completely and she duly obliged. I know sat naked from waist down in front of her. She came closer to me and knelt herself in between my legs

"Wow, Bhaiya. This is a huge one." She exclaimed seeing my seven inch long rod. "Bhabhi, must be a very lucky woman."

She threw the underwear on one of the chairs. She grasped my penis in her right hand and shook it gently. Her left hand moved over my bare right thigh in a slow tickling manner and then to my balls. Her jerking had retracted my foreskin and she pulled her tongue out of her mouth to move over my glans. She collected the precum with her tongue and took it into her mouth.

As her tongue touched my glans, I felt an electrifying sensation run down my body.

"Yes and more," I said excitedly.

She, next, moved her tongue to my balls and started licking it while her hands again continued to jerk my shaft slowly. She took both the balls in her mouth and squeezed it gently in her mouth as my organ relaxed on her face. After finishing with my balls, she next moved to lick the undersurface of my shaft from the quilt to the tip. As she reached the tip, she made her saliva drool on the tip to make it wet and then continued kissing the tip.

I was getting more and more excited. My legs were trembling and my hands were supporting on the arms of the chair.

"Yes, yes." I uttered repeatedly in between the shallow breathings.

She then took the tip into her mouth and gradually started to swallow the entire prong into her mouth. Her saliva drenched my thickness in its entire length. As the organ gagged her throat, she withdrew my penis a bit but didn't remove it completely. Her left palm moved over my bare buttocks drawing small circles and pressing them.

As she was below me, I could get a glimpse of her cleavage from within her dress. I recollected the size of her breast from the last night incidents. I developed a surreptitious desire to fondle them but didn't want to break the ongoing momentum. She started to teeter her head over my erection and I let out small sounds from my mouth. I bent down a little forward and moved my hand over her head to encourage her. This act also gave me a clearer look at her cleavage and the upper portions of her fair breasts.

How much I wished to press those melons and relish on its softness! What seemed more exciting were the sounds coming out of her throat! It was redolent of her excitement. Her swaying movements gradually accelerated till the point I realized that I was about to cum.

"Samita, I am going to cum. Don't leave me please." I begged gasping for breath.

She obeyed me and continued sliding my organ in her mouth. I held her head tightly and splashed the first jet of my love juice deep into her throat. She stopped moving her head for a few seconds to let the juice flow down her food tract and then restarted again. I ejaculated three more jets of semen into her mouth and she swallowed nearly all of it while some drooled down from the angle of her mouth.

She gradually removed her mouth from my organ which had started to go limp. Once completely out, she looked at me in my face and said while wiping her mouth.

"Bhaiya, it was a nice way of blackmailing me." She said with her hands were still caressing my buttocks. "But it would have been nice if we would have indulged in something more."

"I don't wish to have sex with anyone other than my wife." I was losing the confidence in my voice..

"Okay, relax. There is nothing I can force upon you." She said with a sigh as she got up from her kneeling position.

It was then that her baby started crying.

She looked at me and said, "Do you want to leave or stay here, till I attend my baby?"

I was kind of tired. Also, my post lunch session started at 3 pm and I still had forty minutes in hand. I had to take my lunch within this time but most importantly I wanted to spend some time with her, my stress reliever.
Like Reply
"I had never been to this place before neither do I know anything about you although we are neighbors. If you don't mind, can I sit here for a few more minutes?"

"Okay I don't have any problem with that." She said.

She went to the cradle, checked on the baby and announced:

"Oh seems he is hungry."

And so saying, she carried the baby on her shoulders and sat on the chair opposite mine.

"So what are you going to have for lunch?" I asked

"I don't know. Had I gone to home at two, I could have cooked something. But if I go now, I can't comeback at four. I have one customer scheduled for at that hour for her bridal makeup." She said as she sat on the chair and started opening the buttons of her salwar.

"Is he still being breastfed? Hasn't he been weaned so far?"

"Of course, he is being gradually weaned. But I feed him at this time with my milk and only at home do I try the other stuff." She said and gradually exposed her brassiere to me. She pulled the cusp down and exposed her left breast.

Was she trying to tease me, I thought.

Her breast was indeed large and I realized perhaps it was due to her lactating status. Her nipples were a bit elongated and she had a large areola. I was still sitting naked in front of her unmindfully and wished if I could suck on those beautiful globes. A sudden gush of blood entered the vessels of my organ.

To hide my impending erection, I got up immediately and pulled my pants up, my underwear still lying on the chair she was sitting. A single waste of time would make it difficult for the erection to be adjusted inside the underwear. I pulled the chain up and let the shirt hang freely to hide the hardon. There was no point in hiding my erection to her but I definitely didn't wish to show my excitement, on seeing her naked breasts, to her.

I looked at her eyes and avoided looking at her bare chest which was now covered by the baby's head as he started suckling the nectar for sustenance. I said to her:

"Even I haven't taken my lunch. Today is a Saturday. Would you like some non veg?"

***** women usually restrict themselves to vegetarian food some particular days of the week as a mark of respect to the Gods they worship.

"Yes, I have no problem with non veg food. But why are you asking?" She questioned.

"Let me get some food from the nearby hotel for the two of us. We can have it together here. Rotis and chicken curry. Will it be okay for you?"

She was surprised by my proposal. She just gave a nod and I left the place. I thanked myself in avoiding sex which was already being prevised by me, or perhaps both of us.

I came back some fifteen minutes later with a parcel of food. She had finished feeding her baby by then and sat on the chair waiting for me. On seeing me, she got up and brought two plates from one of the drawers and washed them under the tap.

"Has the baby slept?" I enquired.

"Yeah." She replied.

I handed over the parcel to her and she served on the meals in both the dishes. We sat on the chair and finished our lunch without any further talks. It was her who broke the silence as she got up to wash her hands.

"Bhaiya, please delete those photos from all your sources." She said without looking at me.

"Which photos are you talking about?" I asked. "I think you have deleted the last one."

"You mean to say.." She stared at me and was promptly interrupted.

"I mean to say I had not stored those photos anywhere and you have deleted the only one right in front of my eyes."

"You are a scoundrel." She cursed me but there was a smile on her face.

We both burst into laughter until she started to cough. I got up and brought the water bottle to her. She took the bottle from my hand. Our hands touched and I felt a strange delightful sensation run through my body. She was expressionless and started drinking the water while I washed my hand and mouth. She handed me the bottle and I gulped down the water. It was now time for me to take leave. The urge for sex was again driving my mind crazy and I was desperate to leave the room immediately. As I accelerated my steps to the door, she called me back.

"Bhaiyya,"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your underwear is still lying on the chair." She said with a smile. "Can I make you wear it?"

There was desperation in her voice and I understood it pretty well. My kittle carnal needs were now scaling new heights. I answered to her:

"Can we have sex before that?"

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. It seemed as if we knew each other since long. Our lips met for the first time. Our lips caressed each other before I finally entered my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues danced in unison, as we peeled the clothes from each other. The only time our lips got parted was when I removed the salwar from over her head. After getting rid of her panty, I moved my hands over her soft buttocks. With our lips locked I led her to the nearby chair and sat myself while perching her on my lap.

I didn't waste time in tracing the fabric of her bra to her back where it was fastened. I unhooked her bra and removed it from her body. . I had seen her undergarments drying in her balcony many a times and never had I guessed that I will actually feel them someday. We were now completely naked. It was only the previous day when I had seen her nude in her room and had masturbated. But now, the same nude body was in my arms as we proceeded for that ultimate joy. She was soft as silk. I held her tightly to relish on her softness. I held the nape of her neck gently in one hand and ran against her bare back with the other.
Like Reply
Our legs were trembling anticipating the union that was due and our pulses had scaled the sky. My erection fumbled at her entrance to move within. There was a deep venereal desire building within both of us to put the dick into her love canal. She gently rose up, took hold of my organ within her hand and gently guided the entire length bung her wet hole all till the helve. All this action, with ours lips locked. She was tight, very tight and as her vaginal muscles tightened their grip on my organ I realized that she might not have had sex since a long time.

She confirmed me by saying," Actually, I was last fucked more than a year back so maybe that's why you are facing this problem."

"Problem! I am enjoying it. Just relax yourself."

"Then enjoy me."

We continued kissing each other and rubbed our hands over each other's back till her vaginal muscles relaxed. She started to caper on my cock in an up and down manner. She was terribly wet and the lubrication her juices offered to my erection was climactic. Her breasts rose and fell with each movement before it attracted my attention. I caught hold of them with trembling hands and kneaded them before taking the left breast into my mouth. I moved my mouth over her nipple and teased the black button with my tongue while my hand started to fondle her other breast.

It was the nipples in the photograph that had made me masturbate the last night and now feeling the rubbery texture inside my mouth was a dream come true for me. This made her to moan in pleasure. As I sucked on her nipple, I was rewarded with a warm sweet stream of milk. This was not a new taste for me as I had drunk my wife's milk may times during her lactating days. It took me hardly three suckles to dry her completely.

Maybe the baby was a lot hungry, I thought.

Samita's realized the stoppage of her flow and led my mouth to the other nipple. I started to suck on it while my hand now fondled her left mammary. There was a fresh supply of milk into my mouth. My hands moved to her face and I pushed my forefinger into her mouth before she sucked on my fingers and licked it with her tongue. I moved my mouth to her soft lips again as she stopped moving and pressed herself tightly to me. After a while, she moved her hands on my shoulders as I again caressed her soft milk globes. Her actions indicated that she had reached her climax.

I entwined one of my arms around her hips and while supporting the other on the chair, I started pushing in and out of her. It was a complete new position and I found it difficult to invade her wetness with supremacy. But as I felt my semen accumulating in my organ, I continued stroking her in the same position. I broke the kiss to announce it to her. She said that she was safe and again entangled her lips with mine. I squirted my juices deep inside her vagina. The flow clashed her walls and drowned my organ while obeying gravity. I rested my head on her chest as she gently stroked my hair.

"Oh this is so warm. I had nearly forgotten the feel." She said.

It was only after my organ went soft that she got up. Samita moved to the basin as drops of semen trickled from her vagina onto the floor.

"And, I have completely forgotten about this post coital mess." She said with a smile as she moved her hand to collect the fluid.

I looked at her curves from behind and realized that how big a mistake I was going to commit by not fucking her. I smiled to myself.

"Now wash yourself and get lost quickly. My customer will be here any moment." She said as she washed her hands and genital.

As she moved out, I went to the basin and cleaned my penis and hands. I dressed up again this time with my underwear on. As I again approached the door, she called me again. I looked back to see her getting dressed.

"Bhaiya, your phone number please."

I called out my number as she saved the number in her phone.

"Give me a miss call from your number. And, please call me Amit."

I rushed to my office as I was already late. At office, there was a long queue at my counter and I concentrated on my work. Sometime before five I got a call from an unknown number. The queue had by then nearly disappeared. The phone app identified it as 'Samita Beauty Parlor.'

"Hello Samita! What's up?"

"How did you know my number?" She queried.

"Thank my mobile app for that."

"Okay got it, Bhaiyya."

"My name is Amit."

"Okay, Amit."

"So Amit are you free now?" She asked me.

"Yes, mostly." I answered while going through the various documents on my table.

"So do you have time to talk to me?"

"Yes." I confirmed.

"Well I have sent you a nice video on your Messenger App. Please check it and call me back." She said and disconnected.

I opened my WhatsApp account and found a new message from an unknown number in the chat section. I downloaded the video and when I played the video I got a shocker of my life. The video showed all the afternoon activities in the parlor. My face could be made out clearly in the recording. I realized that I was now a victim of blackmail. The game that had started with me was going to finish on me. The hunter was now a prey.

Samita called again. I picked up the call as I washed the sweat from my forehead.

"Why are you showing me this video?"

"Blackmail." She answered. I heard her laugh from the other end.

I realized the emotions she had shown to me during the day were just a façade. I remembered the face of my wife and child and realized the consequences this video would have on my family. Why did I fall for her, I cursed myself.

"How much money do you want?" I asked.

"I am an independent lady. And, I am making a good amount of money. I don't need any of your money. Don't go by what I said in the morning regarding my poverty."
Like Reply
"So what do you want from me?" I asked in a tensed voice. My heart beat had galloped steadily, my hands were trembling, my throat had gone dry and I was finding it difficult to speak. It was a head splitting moment for me.

There was a complete silence at the other end for some time, before she spoke.

"A dinner at my house tonight." And she started laughing again." Did I just give you a heart attack?"

"Heart Attack! You nearly killed me. What about the video?" I said as I slowly got into her joke.

"I will not lie unlike you to fulfil my demands. The last copy is in your phone as I have deleted everything from my side."

"And if I refuse your proposal." I felt the smile returning on my face as the big elephant lifted its foot of my chest.

"You won't. I have deleted everything just because I had faith on you."

"Common Samita, if the neighbors know."

"You don't observe anything. Their children have school in the morning and they sleep by nine, latest by ten. Once the lights go off, you can come to my house."

"Hmm, smart girl." I observed.

"And that is why I am successful in my business. Listen Bhaiya, sorry Amit what would you like to have for dinner? I am just closing my shop and I will go to the market to get all the items."

"Anything will do." I answered.

"Chicken?" She enquired further.

"No problem." I replied.

I left for my home after finishing the remaining bit of work at my table.

A dinner with Samita at her home! What the night had in store for us? More sex! Yes, sex was certain. Has the girl developed feelings for me? Or, have I too? Will this ruin my married life? Should I use her just for satisfying my desires during the absence of my wife? These questions struck me on my way to home.

As I reached home, my eyes spontaneously went to the first floor of the opposite building. The lights were off and it meant Samita was not back. I unlocked my garage and kept my bike and went to my home. It was hardly six and the day light was yet to fade. I switched on the Hindi Movie Channel and watched the movie being telecasted. It was an old beautiful movie about how two neighbors fell in love with each other.

Not these types of movies at this hour, I wondered but still continued watching it.

I realized that may be I was falling in love, too. And that was a big thorn in my family life. With each passing moment I was getting more and more attracted to her and may be it had to do with the sexual relief she was providing me with.

It was not before seven that the sound of the familiar scooter was heard. I rushed to the balcony to find Samita staring at me. We smiled at each other and then she disappeared with the scooter into their garage.

It took a few moments before her lights were turned on and her doors and windows opened. She came out of her balcony with the mobile glued to her ears.

"Was she calling me?" I rushed to check my phone in the drawing room and indeed, she was calling me.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey how are you?" She said in a sweet tone or so it seemed to me.

I came to the balcony again.

"Waiting to hear the sound of your scooter and your voice." I said without giving a second thought as to what I was saying.

"Oh is it! I am so overwhelmed. By the way do you want a repeat of last evening's action?" She asked in a mischievous tone looking straight into my eyes.

"No not now. It will be difficult to manage my erection."

"Don't you masturbate?"

"Why should I, if better options are available. So where is your baby?" I tried to change the topic.

"He is crawling in the other room. What do you mean by better options?" She insisted for an answer.

"Oh, I will demonstrate that at night."

"So it seems Amit has a lot of plans for the night. Let's see. But how was your day?"

"A bit hectic and your video nearly killed me." I repeated to her.

"Sorry for that. But that was just a sweet revenge. When you first gave me the proposal to blow you, my mind instantly travelled to the CCTV camera fitted in my beauty parlor. So I offered you the suggestion of coming to my parlor and you got yourself trapped."

"And when did you realize that you did not need to blackmail me?"

"That was when you decided to bring lunch and we ate together. "

As I realized the talks taking a romantic turn, I tried to change the topic.

"Okay Samita, I have to go and study. Goodbye for now."

"Okay." She sent a flying kiss in my direction as she disconnected the phone.

I replied with a smile on my face and she smiled back and went inside.

Was she really in love with me after just a single encounter or, was it her loneliness that was speaking? Even I had started to develop feelings for her. But I was not lonely like her. I had a beautiful wife and a child to give me company. We were behaving as if two lovers had just taken their first step in the world of love. May be it was the hormones doing the wonder, I wondered.
Like Reply
I had my departmental exams and went to study. But I was facing difficulty in concentrating on my studies. I could see her face, her smile and then her breasts. I felt a small trickle in my penis and said to myself:

"Now stop getting excited. Preserve your erection for the night show."

I had hardly completed three pages of my book when my phone rang again. As expected, it was Samita again.

"Hello, whats on?" I asked.

"I have finished marinating the chicken."

"It seems a nice dinner is awaiting me."

"It will take another 1 hour before I start cooking the chicken."

"Nice. So what is the baby doing?"

And we nattered away for another few minutes before we finally disconnected. There was a definite love in the air. I tried to read the runes of the relationship and it ended up in my divorce with my wife. I was in a mire situation and I was the sole person responsible for all this. But again I didn't wish to put the kibosh on this relationship.

She was an object of lust and I ought not to develop feelings for her. She was an object to sate my sexual desires and that was all, I thought to myself and tried to reconcentrate on my studies.

It was half past nine when she called me for the third time in the evening.

"Amit, the neighbors' lights have gone off. The dinner is ready and I am going to make my baby sleep. The door will remain partially open and I am switching off the bedroom light as the baby won't sleep in light. You may come in and don't expect me welcoming at the door."

"Yes boss." I hang up the phone.

I called on my wife as a precautionary measure to avoid getting her call during the next few hours. Without making any noise, I locked my door and climbed the staircase of the opposite building. I found her door partially closed and I pushed it, to enter her room. I locked the room and proceeded to the bedroom which was dark. As my eyes adapted to the darkness, I saw a figure lying on one side on the bed and the baby lying next to her with his head facing her breast.

"Do you want to wait outside till I finish with my baby?" she asked in a whisper.

"No, I want to be close to you." I climbed on the cot and lied next to Samita. I realized that she was naked from above and she had her trousers on. I gently moved my fingers over her bare back. Her skin was soft and cold.

"Please stop, otherwise he will wake up."

"Has he finished feeding?" I whispered in her ears.

"His mouth is still on my nipple and is just giving occasional sucks. Let him leave me then I am all yours. He will mostly take a few minutes from here on. Please leave me till then." She whispered back.

Her requests felt into deaf ears as I was in no mood to listen to her. Had it been love I might have stopped but the lust had taken over me. I kissed her neck and then put my left hand on her bare stomach and grasped her fatness with my palms. She didn't throw away my hand rather brought her hand over my hand and held it. She undid the knot of her trousers and led my hand into her privates.

She was without a panty. My hand was welcomed by a bushy growth of pubic hair and I gently brushed it. I moved my hand to her bare thighs and gently rubbed it. She put her head against my chest and used her right hand to support the head of the baby a little to adjust his mouth in position with her breast.

I moved my hands to her crotch area and traced my fingers to her clitoris. With the pulp of my forefinger, I made round motions on her clit. She whispered a small moan. I moved my fingers into her vagina and found it teeming with wetness. I drenched my finger in it and worked on her clitoris again.

The baby had by now finished his feeding and she rose herself to place the little one at some distance from us. She turned his back to us and gently patted him. She then turn towards me and moved her lips to mine. She put her right leg on mine and the gap created between her legs helped me to continue petting her clit.

Her naked breasts were pressed against mine and I removed my shirt to feel her breast on my chest. With the soft mounds pressed on my chest, we started kissing each other. She had opened her mouth and let her tongue out and I sucked on it swallowing down the excessive saliva produced from her mouth.

My boner was pleading to come out of my trousers but I had plans to first give her an orgasm. I used two of my fingers to work on her clit. Occasionally, I would move my fingers over her labia. She was breathing heavily and her hands grasped me more tightly. I felt my chest getting wet as milk trickled down her nipples. I realized that she was nearing an orgasm as my wife had experienced such let down during our lovemaking sessions. I increased the speed of my fingers and then she suddenly let me loose and fell on her back on the bed.

"Oh Amit, your fingers work magic. I feel so satisfied now." She said while toiling for breath.

"Now it's time to drain me out."

She moved her hands over my trousers and the bulge in my pants confirmed my words to her.

"So, what should I do?"

"Let's go to some lighted area. I want to see your nude body."

"Let's then move to the drawing room. We can enjoy there."

She got up from her bed and moved in the direction of the drawing room with me at her heels. She lighted the room and removed her trousers. She moved to one side of the room facing the lights and stood with both of her hands behind her head. In the process, she displayed all her assets necessary to sustain my erection.
Like Reply
Her loose long hair tied in a knot. Her round breasts partially sagging fitted on her chest perfectly. She had long nipples and a large areola and her fair velvety skin made these features quite vivid. Her pubic hair vainly tried to cover her love canal. She looked stunningly beautiful in her curvaceous body. There was a smile on her face and her torrid eyes were inviting me to fuck her. I removed my pants and with my rock hard penis pointing towards her, I moved in her direction. I pushed her to the wall. Then, using my hands, I raised her by her buttocks so that her vagina was in level of my penis. She wrapped her hands around my shoulder and widened her legs a bit in air to give me access to her pussy.

I guided my penis by my left hand slowly into her welcoming wetness. She closed her eyes and bit her lips as the entire organ settled inside her. She wrapped her legs lightly around my body. I pushed my hands against the wall as our lips locked again. I started thrusting my organ inside her. Each thrust jerked her body against the wall.

The pushes gradually increased in intensity into her juicy hole. With time, her moans got louder but into my mouth. The sounds of the penis rubbing against the juicy walls of her vagina accompanied with the soft sounds coming from her mouth filled the room. The climate was hot and humid and adding to the excitement, we sweated profusely. I came in a very short time and released my loads within her.

We broke the kiss and as my organ went flaccid, she gradually lowered her legs to the floor. We looked at each other and smiled and then, we lost ourselves in a tight embrace.

"While I go and clean myself up in the meantime you go and clean yourself. The bathroom is over there." She pointed me in the direction of the additional bathroom. "We can have our dinner after that."

"But let me feel your nudeness a little." I said while tickling her shoulders with my lips.

As I moved my hands to her boobs, she pushed me off and said while running to the other bathroom.

"I can't resist your tempting moves. But let us have our dinner first as I am so hungry and then we can proceed as per your wish."

As I heard her bathroom door shut, I moved to the other bathroom to freshen myself. In the entire wilderness, I had completely forgotten that I was actually invited for dinner and the hunger pain had commenced in my stomach. I went inside the bathroom to clean myself.

We put on our clothes and came to the dining table. She went to the kitchen to bring the items. She served the dinner as we sat next to each other.

"So how is the food?" She asked as I chewed on the chicken item.

"Wow, it's so tasty." I said as soon my mouth was empty.

The dinner was indeed toothsome and I concentrated wholly on the food. She spoke up.

"When is Bhabhi coming home?"

"The day after tomorrow." I replied.

"You mean this was our last lovemaking session." She said in a surprised tone.

I had indeed not thought regarding this. I stopping taking my dinner and looked at her.

"Probably yes." I said in a voice of dismay.

She looked down and continued her dinner in a pensive mood. The shocking reality put a brake on my eating. I suddenly realized that I had lost my appetite for food. I took a sip of the water.

"You are a smart girl. Don't you have any nice ideas?"

She continued chewing her food. I tried to concentrate on mine.

"Why don't you take me out on a jaunt tomorrow? We can have some more sessions and may be it will decrease my craving for you. And, don't worry regarding money. We can share it equally."
Like Reply
I was delighted with her idea.

"Yes, that will be wonderful. You are indeed a genius. I will take a leave from my office for tomorrow and then we can go somewhere."

The smile came back on her face and so did I feel relaxed. Having sex with her was indeed a great fun and perhaps exciting than all the sessions I shared with my wife.

"Let's discuss it after dinner." She said.

After our dinner, we sat on the sofa and she switched on the television. We sat close to each other with my hands over her shoulder. I brushed my fingers on her arm while she put her head against my chest.

We planned to visit the nearby coastal city which was a journey of two hours from our town. She would leave her baby at her mother's house which was on way and then we could proceed together. We could return by evening. While she would stay back at her mother's place for the night and come to our city the next day morning, I would come back to my home by night. It seemed a perfect plan to avoid the eyes of others.

It was already thirty minutes past dinner. We were enjoying some hot music videos on the television. She had put her head on my shoulders and her silky hair smelt of the fragrant shampoo she had used. My urgency for another round of sex had taken over me. I nibbled on her ears and kissed the adjoining neck. It was as if she was waiting for me to take the first step. She got up and brought her lips closer to mine. She closed her eyes as we engaged in a kiss. I fed on her upper lips while she kissed my lower and then we changed sides. After lip kissing for a while, we opened our mouths and our tongues touched again.

My left hand supported her back while my right hand went inside her t-shirt. My hand traced the skin of her tummy and moved up to her breasts. I pressed on the left one, moved my hand again over chest and played with the right one. I continued this action for some time while we kissed each other.

She had widened her legs as an invitation for my fingers and supported her hands on the sofa. I unlocked my lips from her and started kissing insatiably on her neck and cheeks. I moved my hands to under her trousers to feel her labia. I put one finger inside her hole only to realize that she was already wet. As the heat within peaked, she removed her t-shirt to expose her bare body to me and then she helped me in removing my shirt and trousers.

The nudity amplified the heat and galloped our beats. We put our lips together as I started fondling her milky cushions again. I grasped the entire softness in my palm while I tickled her nipples slowly with my thumb. Her nipples hardened up due to the touch of my fingers.

She moved her left hand over my hardness and gently stroked it. As her soft hands, teetered with my erection it sent thrilling sensations through my body. She unlatched her lips from mine and pushed me to the opposite arm of the sofa. As my head lied over the arm, she pulled my legs on the sofa and moved her mouth over my erection. She kissed the tip and then took the entire organ in to her mouth. Her saliva provided the necessary lubrication for my penis to slide in and out of her mouth.

I brushed her hair and remove the curls falling on her face. I moved my hands over her chest and made encircling movements over her nipple and areola with my fingers as she scoffed on my penis. I pressed on the left one as milk flowed on my palm. The dryness in my throat craved in me an urgent desire to suck on her soft melliferous glands. I asked her to remove her mouth from my hardness. As she obeyed me, I made her lie down on the sofa and spread her legs. I inserted her straightaway and put my mouth over her right breast. As I started stroking inside her, my mouth sucked on her nipple.

I was rewarded by a warm stream of milk into my mouth. I relished on her nectar to quench my thirst as her hands gently stroked my back.

"Oh my baby was so thirsty. Yes, drink me more and make me dry." She said in between her musical moans.

With my constant sucking, more and more milk filled my mouth and flowed down my throat. I wondered how much milk her glands made especially as she had breastfed an hour ago. My pelvis slowly pushed in and out of her finely lubricated hole. Her hands grasped my back tightly and dug out her nails into me symbolizing her upcoming orgasm.

She was moaning wildly and our breathings had become heavy. She said in a whisper:

"Fuck me harder. Don't spare me my jaan (my life). Fuck me wild."

Her words encouraged me further and I increased my pace into her. Her vagina was flooded with her juices and it was feeling great fucking her. I realized my semen coming into my organ and I sent fusillades of cum into her. Her breasts had nearly gone dry and the milk flow had mercilessly reduced but not stopped completely. I relaxed my head on her chest as she continued rubbing my back. We relaxed ourselves in the same position for a while before I pulled out from her. We got up from the sofa and she ran straight to the bathroom to clean her overflowing pussy. On her return from the bathroom, we engaged in an embrace.

"I am falling in love with you." She said to me resting her head on my chest

I was tight lipped but hugged her tightly letting her sense my so called feelings of love!

It was time for me to take leave. It was decided that I would pick her up from her mother's place the next day. I wore my dress, bid good night to her and left for my room.

I booked a room in one of the hotels of the city and went to sleep. I was woken up the following morning by Samita's call at six.

"Listen I am starting from my house to the bus stop. I will reach my mom's house within eight. You have to reach there by nine."

'Yes darling." I said in a lazy tone.

"Yes sleep peacefully now. You have a whole day's work out." She said in a naughty voice.

My eyes opened immediately and the words gave me the strength to leave my bed. I finished my routine and left with my bike. I had called my wife before to make sure that she didn't call the whole day and my manager at office regarding the leave. By nine, I reached her town. I called her and she said that she was waiting at the bus stop.
Like Reply
I went to the bus stop and found her waiting for me. She was in a typical Indian vestiary of saree and blouse and was carrying a small bag. She sat behind me and we proceed straight to the hotel. Her breasts pressed tightly on my back while her right hand was on my right thigh. She brought her face very close to my ears and we talked all the way.

"Your baby may need you." I asked.

"No my mom will manage him nicely." She said. "My mom comes to leave with me sometimes, whom you might not have noticed. She is accustomed very well with the baby."

"Yeah I have seen her, a couple of times. But, what about feeding?"

"Yeah, I have extracted the milk and handed it to her. She will feed him in the afternoon."

"Do you use a breast pump?"

"As I breastfeed him always, so I usually don't need a breast pump. I use my hand for extraction. Well don't you think we are a bit clinical in our talks, why don't you talk something romantic?"

And we travelled along. Her fingers would tease my penis occasionally over my pants. And her breasts pressing against my back was adding to the excitement. I was waiting impatiently to enter the hotel room.

It was around ten thirty that we finally entered our hotel room. After due submission of our address proofs and other formalities, we both were finally alone in our hotel room.

"It's so humid outside." She complained. "I want to bath first."

"Yes," I confirmed. "I too am sweating. Shall I join you too in the bathroom? Moreover I haven't undressed a saree since long, so can I?"

The smile on her face confirmed her approval to my proposal. I moved closer to her and held her in my arms. She smelt of sweat and so did I. We made eye contact with each other as my mouth closed in on her mouth. She closed her eyes as I began to cherish the softness of her lips.

My hands traced the softness of her belly to her shoulders, where a safety pin, firmly anchored her saree to her blouse. My fingers unlocked the pin and released the saree to the ground. Her blouse now covered her chest and I moved my hands over her breast. While my mouth was still relishing the taste of her saliva, my hands began pressing her milk globes over the fabric of her blouse.

I moved my mouth to kiss her cheeks and then to her neck. My mouth kissed the side of her neck from the top to bottom and again moved up. Simultaneously, my fingers started unbuttoning her blouse to release her breasts. As my fingers opened the buttons, I realized that there was an additional brassiere to be removed to uncover her chest.

After removing her blouse from her body, I saw that her chest was drenched in sweat. But that didn't stop me from kissing her cleavage and the bare portions of her breasts that were visible over the bra. I started sucking the softness over her left breast till it left a reddish impression over her skin. I removed the remaining saree tied to her lower part and now she was standing in her bra and petticoat.

She moved her hands swiftly to remove my shirt and pant leaving me only in my underwear. My already erect penis desperately wished to break the shackles of the fabric. She moved her hand into my underwear and felt my hardness within her grasp. I unstrapped her bra to release her breasts. I observed a tiny white droplet formed over either of her nipples which invited me to suck on them.

"Wow, you seem to produce a lot of milk."

I moved my tongue over either of her nipples before sucking on them. My sucking on her nipple assured that there was not much milk formed in her breasts to my dismay and I dried them up quickly. I unfastened her petticoat and pulled her pantie down to make her completely naked. She on her part removed my underwear. She caught hold of my hand and led me into the bathroom.

She took the soap and wet it in the running water of the shower and began running it over my chest and body. I would move my hand to brush her hair with my fingers and then press her luscious mammaries.

She buffed the soap all over my torso. She knelt herself and then moved down to my genitals. She retracted the prepuce of my already hardened penis and put soap over the skin and glans. She turned my body to face the running shower and took some water in her palm and cleaned my organ.
Like Reply
She then took the whole thing into her mouth. The shower was hitting my chest and running down my body. She handed me the soap and concentrated on eating me out. Her hands would massage my butts and then press her boobs. She would take her mouth and suck on my balls while her hand jerked my hardon. Her actions made me moan and gasp in excitement.

I realized that if she continued doing like this then I would ejaculate soon. I asked her to stand and started cleansing her body with the soap. The running shower was now falling over her face. I put my mouth into her mouth as my hands moved over the softness of her breasts. I placed the soap on the rack and started playing with her boobs. Our tongues collided with each other as the water hit our heads. We sucked each other vigorously and then I knelt myself with the soap in my hand. I put the soap over her belly and thighs and then moved to her vulva. I put the soap away and rubbed my hands over her vulva.

"Aaahhh" She said in a relaxed tone.

As the water flowed over her body and hit the ground, I put my mouth on her labia. I had never tasted a vagina before simply because my wife had never allowed me. My action was more out of curiosity than giving her satisfaction. She put her legs over my shoulder to give me complete access to her depth. I started moving my tongue over her lips while the pulp of my fingers started teasing her clitoris.

She started to moan and her moans got louder in intensity and she started playing with her breasts. I moved my tongue into her vagina and tasted her salty juices. The taste was getting diluted in my mouth due to the running water but it was something to cherish. I parted her vaginal lips and licked more and more into her in a vain attempt to dry her. She grabbed my hair tightly to signal an orgasm. I cursed my wife for not allowing me to taste her saltiness.

I had to take care of my orgasm too. I got up and bend her body forward. I exposed her vagina with two of my fingers and wedged my organ into her pussy from behind. She fell over a little to the front before balancing herself. My hands moved over her buttocks and body as I started thrusting my organ in and out of her. With each thrust, my thighs hit her harder. It was a difficult posture for her but she had balanced herself very well. The bonking under the running shower continued for another sometime. My legs stared to go weak and then I experienced a huge orgasm.

She got up as I pulled out of her. We stood under the running water and cleaned ourselves. We dried ourselves with the towels provided in the bathroom and came back to the room. We dressed up and ordered for tea and snacks to the room. The sex sessions were actually bringing us closer and we had become very good friends in a matter of two days. Her sultry image in my brain was gradually being transformed to someone close to my heart.

"So how did you land up with this baby?" I asked as I sipped my cup of tea.

"Oh that's a long story. That ass hole promised me marriage and fucked me. When I finally got pregnant, he ran away."

"You could have approached the law."

"How would that have benefitted me? If the law had punished him, that would have been okay but I would not have got myself aborted for that. Moreover if he would have been forced to marry me, then I was not sure whether he could have actually become a caring father."

"But that could have stopped him from trapping other girls."

Samita stopped taking her tea.

"Yes, that was the only reason why I should have gone to law. Yes, that bastard doesn't have the right to spoil every girl's life. Thanks for your advice. I think I should take a legal opinion from some lawyer."

"Definitely you should." I confirmed. "Well then what was your opinion when I showed you the nude picture."

"All men are bastards." And she laughed aloud before speaking in a serious tone. "Like I had asked you to stop until I finished feeding but you welshed on my words. Of course, your touch aroused my desires but had my son woken up then I would have certainly shouted curses at you and spoiled your whole night's fun."

"I am sorry for everything." I felt guilty of myself.

"You need not be. Because those were the moments that brought us together and we should cherish them."

She looked into my eyes and they locked with each other.

Was it love that was binding us together, I wondered.

"Oh Amit, please change the topic. Take me to some mall please. We can watch some flop movie and do some shopping and come back." She said as she looked away.

"Flop movie!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, where the seats will mostly be empty and we can practice some sitting exercises." She said in a venereous tone.

She gave a wink in her eye.

"But we can practice all types of exercise here itself."

"But that will be adventurous. You and me making out among so many people but still unknown to them. Amit, please make me happy this one day." She supplicated to me.

"Wow that sounds really interesting! Let's move on then."

She dressed herself in the same saree so that it would be easy for her to raise her petticoat, if circumstances permitted. She did not wear her panties as a matter of precaution to save time. I too removed my underwear although that meant a very uncomfortable feeling. We took a lot of tissue paper to clean ourselves.
Like Reply
We moved to the nearest mall, a drive of twenty minutes from the hotel. We reached the mall by twelve and thank God, one of the movies being played in the multiplex had near empty seats. I booked two tickets in the last row. As the usher directed us to our seats, I handed him a hundred bucks and said in his ear:

"I don't want any kind of disturbance."

He took the money in his pocket and gave a salaam.

"Got it, sir. But don't soil the seats. Our jobs will be at stake."

"Yeah, we will take care of that." Even before I could complete my sentence he had gone away.

We got ourselves seated and within no time we started kissing each other. Our mouths had gone dry and the thirst for each other's saliva was huge. We drank each other as her right hand started brushing my hair and neck. Her left hand unzipped my chain and took out my penis. My penis wasn't erect till then.

She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to my genital. Her fingers retracted the foreskin and her tongue started licking my glans. The next moment, she took the whole thing into her mouth and started pressing the worm in her mouth to wake it up. As my penis, got in touch with the wetness of her mouth, I realized that I was gaining back my erection. From a flaccid structure, it now hardened itself completely in her mouth.

I moved my hand over her head and back gently. While she continued lubricating my organ with her saliva, my hand moved inside her petticoat to feel the softness of her buttocks. But as her petticoat was tightly bound, I had to move my hand to her front and unfasten it.

I had free access to her soft thighs and buttocks and I stroked them gently with my fingers before I moved to her vagina which was well within the confines of both of her thighs. I could just feel her bush and her posture had curtailed my fingers of her vagina. She understood my difficulty and removed her mouth from my hardened penis.

"I know you won't last long. So I should better put it inside my vagina." She smiled into my eyes and got up.

She widened my legs and facing her back to me raised her petticoat. I moved to the edge of my seat to make things easier. She took the hard structure in the grip of one of her hands and then slowly inserted into her swampy depth. She made her vaginal muscles contract and relax over my penis. She placed both of her hands on the front seat and slowly started to rise and fall over my penis. There were some screeching sounds from the chairs but it got drowned by the noise of the movie.

My penis brushed the walls of her wetness and welted somewhere high in the womb. I held both of her hips and assisted her in moving over me. She was giving more and more fluid into her love cavity and it made a comfortable ride inside her. She gradually moved more and more swiftly and increased her pace. It seemed as if her fluids would flow out from her entrance.

Undoubtedly, I came in her in no time as I sprayed my ejaculation within her. She realized it and asked me to hand over the tissue paper. I opened her purse and gave her the tissue papers. She held it at her canal and gradually withdrew herself from my organ. She was breathing heavily. She put the paper at one side and as I handed her another she said to me:

"You are a well endowed person and so are your juices in large amount. But you seem to climax too fast."

Samita finished cleaning all the love juices by the third tissue paper. I too cleaned my organ with another and wore my pants. She vegged out on the cushy seat and seemed too tired.

"Wait, let me get you a soft drink."

She smiled at me. She put all the used tissue papers in a polythene bag and handed it to me to put it in the dustbin. I moved to the toilet threw away the polythene and washed myself. I then went to the snacks counter for a soft drink.

When I came back, she had nearly dozed off. I sat beside her and gave a gentle kiss on her cheek and that woke her up. She smiled at me and took the drink. She put her head on my shoulder and started sipping the drink. We tried to concentrate on the movie. It was a full five minutes before she finally said into my ears:
Like Reply
"This movie seems boring. Can we leave this place?"

"Oh I didn't realize that you had come to watch the movie." I mocked at her." Even I am not enjoying this, let's leave this place."

We got up. She tied her petticoat and arranged the creases of her saree properly before folding them into the petticoat. We left the theatre to the mall for shopping. Every woman seems happy if she goes for shopping and Samita was no exception. She bought dresses for herself which included sarees and salwar, t-shirts and trousers and of course undies and bras. She also bought clothes for her baby. I too bought a shirt of her choice. It was me who decided all the colors and designs of the dresses she bought. I was somehow getting comfortable with the roleplay of a lover. It was not before two that we finished our shopping and reached the nearby restaurant for lunch. We sat looking into each other's eyes like two lovers lost to themselves. She spoke:

"Hope we will make out many a times after Bhabhi's arrival. Amit, I had dreamt of a husband and a family and children. But my life was shattered after my pregnancy. You are a married man but still how much I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. But I don't want to spoil your happy family life. I know I will definitely marry someone but I doubt if he can be ever caring like you."

"Are you getting married?"

"Yeah definitely, I would like to."

She took out her mobile and went to the mail. She showed me three mails.

"I had uploaded my profile in the matrimonial site of a single mother and I have so far got these three responses. We plan to meet each other. And, read this mail."

She opened one of the mails and handed it to me to read.

"This guy wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship with me."

I read the mail and laughed. I handed her the phone and said:

"So are you interested?"

"I have no problem. He is a divorcee and runs a good business. I desperately want to get settled with someone. But beyond breastfeeding, I have to see whether he has an Amit in him. Don't think that I will submit to his carnal needs so easily."

"Oh you are praising me too much."

"Yes, and you deserve it."

There was a sudden urge in me to say her that I had started to develop feelings for her but checked myself. From being a whore in my life she had become a significant part of my whole life. It took another ten minutes for the waiter to bring the lunch and another thirty minutes for us to finish the lunch. Samita paid the bill and we left the mall back to our hotel.

In the five years of my marriage, I had at most made out two times in twenty hours with my wife. And, most importantly, there was no oral sex. Neither did she allow me to lick on her pussy nor did she suck my cock. But here the atmosphere was different. Samita relished on my cock on every occasion that we made out. We already had sex five times in the past twenty four hours and that was a way too much for me. My penis had started to ache but, I was not ready to shy away if a sixth session awaited us.

We had planned to check out by four and we had some an hour in hand. I let her know my intentions that I wished to take rest for some time and she agreed. After freshening up in the bathroom I changed to a half pant and jumped to the bed. By the time, Samita went to the bathroom I had already fallen asleep.

It would have been hardly thirty minutes that I was asleep when I felt her lips kissing on my ears. I turned to her side. Her mouth moved on to my lips and started kissing me. She was in a gown. Her wet hair fell on her shoulders and she smelt sweetly. She looked very hot and I developed goosebumps over my body with the thought of fucking her. I got up from my bed as we continued kissing. My left hand held her right hand while her left hand brushed my hair. We broke the kiss and our lips moved to each other's neck. While one of our hands held each other, we stroked each other's back with the other hand. Our lips moved from the neck back to kissing each other. Our tongues touched each other a million times and I sucked on her saliva like a hungry child.

I broke the kiss and started kissing her from her exposed foot and up. She sat on the bed by support from both of her hands and her gown hardly covered her knees. I proceeded kissing from her foot slowly to her exposed knees. I moved my hands to bare her thighs from the gown and continued kissing them. She had closed her eyes and hung her head back waiting for my next move.

I moved my mouth to above and started kissing her shoulders while my hands removed the lace holding her gown. I made the gown fall down from her shoulders exposing her naked body completely. I was rock hard by now. She moved her hands under my pants to feel the hardness and gently moved her fingers in a circular motion over the tip. I moved to her back and asked her to come within my spread legs.

As she obeyed me, I held her by her tummy with both of my hands and started planting kisses on her bare back. In this position, I was finding it difficult to kiss her entire back. So I made her to lie on her back and started kissing her entire back. I moved my mouth to her soft buttocks and kissed and bit them before moving my mouth up and above. She was making movements in her body gesturing her excitement.

"Yesss..I am loving it very much." I could hear her whisper softly.

She turned her body to me as my mouth reached her neck. I lay on top of her as we embraced each other tightly. Her breasts crushed under my chest and our lips locked again in ecstasy. We kissed each other for pretty sometime while her hands moved to remove my shorts. She pulled my shorts down and her legs helped in removing it completely from my body. As I went nude, her right leg moved again and her foot explored my bare thighs and legs repeatedly. I would part with her mouth to kiss her neck and shoulder before moving to her lips again.

We were in no mood to leave each other as we held each other tightly. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Please suck on my breasts. It is my feeding time and they are getting full."

I loosened my embrace and grabbed each of her breasts with either of my hands. I started to fondle them. They were soft and cushion like and the nipples stood out prominently ready to be sucked. As I increased the pace of my fondling, I was welcomed by tiny droplets of milk at the surface of her nipple. I immediately put my mouth over her left nipple including the areola.
Like Reply
I held the breast in both of my hands and made circling movements with my tongue on her nipple and areola. This helped in bringing the collected milk into my mouth. Her hand caught hold of my penis and I raised my body a few inches above her. She took the penis and touched the glans to her clitoris. I could make out her clitoris popping out from the surface of her vulva.

I moved my mouth to the other breast and repeated the circling movements on her nipple with my tongue.

"My baby feed on me. Make me dry please." She said as she closed her eyes and continued stimulating her clit with my penis.

I started sucking on her breasts until a stream of warm milk released into my throat. I gulped it down and sucked again to release more milk from her breast. With each suckling, the warm stream continued flooding my mouth and I relished on its sweetness. She had an orgasm as suddenly her body movements stopped and she left my penis and started stroking my back.

My desperation to drench my penis in her wetness culminated new heights. While my mouth fed on her right nipple, I moved one of my hands in between her thighs to make them apart. She understood my action and parted both of her legs to make my pulsating organ have full access to her vagina. She then caught hold of my organ and directed it into her depth.

Her vagina was flooded with juices and it accommodated my thickness easily. I moved my mouth to her lips and she parted her mouth instantly to allow my tongue taste her. I started to push in and out my penis in her vagina at a very slow pace.

My hands had released her breasts and pushed the bed for support. I released her tongue and looked into her eyes. Her face was lit up and bright though there were drops of sweat formed in her forehead. She smiled at me while one of her hands continued moving over my back gently.

She was the woman who had brought a new charm in my sex life. She did it just to cope with her loneliness. And it was selfish of me to think of her just as a sex object. It was time to give her share of respect to her. I brought my face closer to her ears and whispered:

"I love you, Samita. Do you really love me?"

The words came out of my mouth unexpectedly but it summed up all the feelings that I had developed for her throughout the day. I usually used those words while having sex with my wife and maybe most lovers did the same but then it was different for me. It was like I was proposing her although in the weirdest of place and time.

It was as if she was dying to hear these words from me. It was then that I realized another aspect of her. She shied away her eyes from me like any Indian woman does after getting a proposal of love. Being a single woman and facing the world so bravely, she must have long forgotten that she was actually a woman. May be, she would have run away if our bodies hadn't been entangled with each other. It spelt a magic on her and with closed eyes she again held me tightly with both of her hands wrapping her legs around me. I again whispered in her ears.

"I love you, Samita."

"Yes, my Amit. I love you too." She said while gasping for breath.

A realization came into me that the naked body of Samita was actually my property and I had to take care of her. I wiped away the sweat from her forehead and started planting kisses over her face. I stopped thrusting her and moved her face to mine.

"Open your eyes, Samita. I want to see you enjoying this union."

She gradually opened her eyes and looked into mine. I gave a gentle push into her and her whole body shook underneath me and she closed her eyes again. She extended her neck and I moved my mouth over her neck and started drawing imaginary figures with my tongue. She relaxed her neck and looked me again into my eyes.

I moved my face as close to her to feel her expire into my face. I pushed into her love sump another two times. Her eyes rolled out for some time before she again came back to her senses. She held my face passionately in both her hands and moved her lips to mine. I savored the softness of her lips and pushed my organ again into her.
Like Reply
She started to shiver with more intensity. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and hit my tongue. She sucked on my tongue for quite some time before allowing me to suck her tongue. And I gifted her a few more thrusts slowly and steadily. She parted my mouth and said in a pleading tone:

"Give me your seeds, Amit. I will die otherwise." She said holding her thighs widely apart.

We kissed each other again before I kissed her neck and shoulders in a rapid pace while continuing pushing into her vagina. She started to moan again as I put her left nipple into my mouth. There was milk and more milk that filled my mouth.

'I love you, Amit. Please fuck me harder. Give me your seeds." She said in between her deep breaths.

I removed my mouth from her nipples and started kneading her breasts. I increased my pace and started fucking her wildly.

"Yes, yes, I am coming." She screamed.

My penis insinuated in and out of her juicy vagina. The frictionless vaginal walls made the sliding movement of my hardness very comfortable and exciting. I again put her nipple in my mouth and bit it with me teeth before feeding on her nipple again. The milk supply was unending or, so it seemed to me.

"You are wonderful, Amit. Fuck me harder." She said holding my face with both of her hands.

It was then that I realized that my orgasm was approaching fast.

"I am ready to ejaculate, Samita." I said panting for breath.

"Even I am coming." She said closing her eyes.

One more push and I released my load into her wetness. A few thrusts later I had completely emptied myself into her love canal. I fell over her. We both were sweating heavily and she hugged me tightly with her legs wrapped around me. A few minutes passed before she finally spoke.

"Thank you so much, Amit for loving me so much." She whispered into my ears.

I looked into her face and saw a drop of tear collected in the corner of her eyes. I wiped it with my fingers and embraced her again before finally moving by her side. We held each other closely as I kissed her forehead occasionally.

"Can you promise me to come and attend my needs in the parlor sometimes? I know it will be difficult for you. But please I will need you till I find someone. I know I am a bit selfish while saying this. These moments have brought us so close and my craving for you and your body has increased immensely."

She was speaking the truth and even I had developed similar feelings for her.

"Definitely, we should meet." I confirmed to my lover with a kiss on her forehead.

We lied on the bed for quite some time holding each other closely. We talked for an hour or so as she opened up to me about her life and aspirations. She also learnt a lot about me. The small hand in the clock was a few minutes short of five. We got up, freshened and dressed ourselves. There was heaviness in our hearts and we found it difficult to speak out. It was true that I was satisfied to the core. The day had passed and it was finally time to part ways.

We checked out from the room and cruised in my bike. She sat close to me putting her head on my shoulders and hand on my tummy.

We reached her home in another hour and she walked away bidding goodbye to me. She signaled me that she will call me and I nodded my head to her. It took me another one hour to reach home.

I called to my wife and she said that she will reach early in the morning. I had slept off completely until it was morning. I called on my wife to hear that she was on way. When I called Samita, she said that she was just starting up from her house. Recollecting the last couple of days, I realized that Samita had indeed struck a chord in my heart and had indeed made a place for herself there.

My wife arrived the following morning and thank God, she failed to notice the nail marks on my back. My sexual relationship with Samita continued for another six months before I was transferred from my job to a new place altogether.

Samita was a very good woman. She could have sucked me in whenever she wished but never did she try to blackmail me nor did she force me to marry her. We enjoyed the moments of closeness that we shared during these six months very much. I had stopped fucking her instead I started making love to her. 'Fucking' and making love' are two different terms at least in my perspective. My salutary relationship with Samita was going to stay in my memory for long. My wife did not have the slightest idea that I was into a physical relationship with another woman.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Today is around two years from the day when I first saw Samita nude in her room. I had stopped gazing into other's rooms from that day. We are still a happy family as we were two years ago though now I had sex with another woman other than my wife. Samita is now a very close family friend and calls us occasionally. She had befriended my wife as part of her plan to come to our house and meet me. Her friendship with my wife helped me a lot. My wife had taken to suck my cock and gave me a chance to lick her pussy.

Samita is now a married woman and her husband loves her a lot. At least, that is what she says to us. She had found her Amit in him and that is what she said to me.

My blackmail that day could have landed me anywhere either in jail or in divorce. But Samita decided that it should end up beautifully. As I summoned her up in my memories every day, I realized that I had to write this story to tell everyone how an affair can end up in love and bring spice to the life. It seems my wife is calling from the other room and I have to attend to her as she is in her late pregnancy. So I have to wind up this story now.

I still remember the day when after my wife's arrival, Samita and me, had decided to meet up in her parlor for the first time out of the numerous times. She had her periods and she desperately wished to give me a blowjob. As I entered her room, I moved my eyes to the probable direction where the CCTV camera was installed. Samita had realized my fear immediately and took out her dupatta to cover the lens of the camera.

We laughed out loud as she approached to me and embraced me.

END
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply