Adultery INNOCENT SWATHI BHABI by 99edited
INNOCENT SWATHI BHABI

Writer:- 99edited

12th March 2010 

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=705999
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Swathi, 23 years old married woman living with my husband and his family. My husband is Rajesh aged 28 businessman working along with his Father (Ramji) aged 57 in his successful clothes emporium.
His younger brother Deepak (aged 19) is studying in college and his sister (Shalini aged 18) is in plus 2. His mother is Shanti (aged 48) a housewife (everyone called her Amma). They also have a maidservant (Chandra aged 20) brought from their village.

They also have a driver (Raju aged 40) whose duty is from 7am to late at night.

My husband’s family is very well respected in society and they are gentle sophisticated people. They are also originally from my town and are well know to my family and hence they selected me as their daughter-in-law.
I am college educated in home science and have always been a shy reserved girl. I was the quietest person in my group of friends and never had a boyfriend like some of them. When they use to talk about sexy things I used to blush and keep quiet. So when I got married I was a virgin and have been a dutiful and respectful daughter-in-law and well liked by my in-laws. Everybody here respected me and treated me well.
Shalini was extremely happy to have a young girl now at home and when she was at home she was always around me. She would discuss everything about her life with me and would sit in our room and study till late at night till Rajesh came home and chased her out of the room. Sometimes if Rajesh was out of station on a business tour then she would sleep in my room itself in our bed. Being the only daughter, she was the darling of the house. She was also a good girl and had good friends. When I came here 3 years ago at the age of 20 and was myself a young girl just out of college, I was glad to have Shalini’s company. She was ** then and I would help her with her studies. She was a cute chubby girl and in the last 3 years had blossomed into a real beautiful rose like the actress Bhumika.
Now about me-I am not beautiful like Shalini but not bad looking. I may be compared to a homely side actress like Renuka in Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
I had a good figure (36-24-36) with a firm body and with clothes looked normal but when naked had a fantastic figure. (That’s what I thought-but what I did not know was that men and even young boys had x-ray vision and they would strip a woman with their look and could imagine how she looked naked). Anyway-as I told you earlier, I was very innocent and not experienced. Except with my husband. He was very horny and the minute he got home from work he would chase Shalini out of the room, bolt the door and hug me and squeeze my tits and ass and would kiss me and within 2 minutes he would make me bend over either on the bed, the chair or the dresser or just against the wall and pick up my nighty, pull down my panty just till my knees and somehow during all this he would have his cock out of his pant and would start fucking me furiously and cum in me within 5 minutes.

This was his regular quickie and I got used to this. During this quickie (about 7 to 10 mins) his mother would be calling us down for dinner or she would send the maid over to call us down. The maid would knock on the door and call us. Sometimes I would be leaning against the door itself while my husband was banging away from behind and I would answer the maid that we were coming down in a few minutes after Rajesh had a wash.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
The maid would go away (that’s what I thought) and we would finish and then I would pull up my panty and we would go down for dinner. At first I used to be uncomfortable with all the cum leaking out of my cunt and I would be fidgeting and lifting my ass side to side. Nobody noticed this. (That’s what I thought). But now I have got used to this and have mastered the technique of squeezing my cunt lips and holding on to the cum inside my cunt for a long time. This has also strengthened my cunt muscles and now when Rajesh fucks me I am able to squeeze his cock with my cunt and he finds it extremely stimulating and satisfying. But then I have to stop after a few squeezes or else he would cum quickly.
Once we had our dinner we would rush back to our room and he would then undress me naked and also become naked and we would have a nice long fuck. My mother-in-law was also very understanding and would not ask me to help with clearing up after dinner but would do it herself with the help of the maid. In the beginning Deepak or Shalini would also come with us up to the room but Rajesh would quickly send them out. After some time everybody got used to Rajesh’s routine and now nobody disturbs us. After the fuck Rajesh would have a shower and then wear his kurta pyjama and go down and spend some time with his family or watch TV in the living room. I would have my shower also and change my nighty and watch TV in our bedroom or use my laptop and go to sleep. Rajesh would come up late and sometimes would be still horny and would cuddle up to me from behind (spooning) and pull up my nighty and push his hardon between my thighs. I would be half asleep and would moan and adjust so that his hardon slips into my cunt. Sometimes he would also just go to sleep like this but most of the time he would finish the fuck and cum in me. This is also how we woke up in the morning. Either he would wake up first with his morning hardon and would start cuddling from behind and I would wake up and roll over and we would have a nice morning fuck. If I get up before him I will also be in a horny mood and will pull out his cock (which will be semi hard) from the pyjama opening and start playing with it and he would wake up smiling and we would have a nice morning fuck. This was going on for some time then one day when I doing this he pulled my head towards his cock and rubbed his cock against my lips. He did not say anything but I knew that he wanted me to suck his cock. I had never done this before but had heard my friends discuss this. So I just opened my lips a bit and kissed the tip of his cock and then took the head in my mouth. I started sucking his cock as if it was the most natural thing to do. It was so exciting for him that he shot his cum immediately right into my mouth and I also was taking by surprise and while he was shooting his cum he also pulled my head so that he shot his cum directly into my throat. I choked a bit a swallowed some cum. He still was not satisfied and immediately mounted me and started banging away. I did not have time to do anything about the cum in my mouth and had to swallow it. I did not taste bad and I did not mind it. Since then I have been sucking his cock when I am out of service during my periods and he is also happy as he gets his normal relief and does not have to masturbate like he did before I learnt to suck his cock. Now we never waste his cum and it is sent either in my cunt or my mouth and I swallow every time. I think I am a born cocksucker and love the taste of my husbands cum.
So this is how our day starts and ends. We are both in our young prime age and have learnt to be fully sexually satisfied with each other. My husband is a loving and kind man and a very considerate lover who has learnt to control his Cumming and wait till I also have an orgasm. If for some reason he is too excited and cums too fast he will fuck again within a few minutes and make me cum. Once when he was unable to get erect immediately after cumming too soon he suddenly got in-between my legs and spread them and started licking my clit. I had never experienced this before though I knew about this from my friends. I just closed my eyes and Rajesh sucked and liked my clit and I had a tremendous orgasm–the best I have ever had. So now sometimes after all the fucks if I am still horny I will just smile at Rajesh and spread my legs. He knew what I wanted and would immediately oblige by licking my cunt and clit till I came. I lost all my shyness in front of my husband and with his encouragement I was fully sexual.
to be continued
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I got so used to this routine of sex daily that when my husband went of his business tour once or twice a month for 2 or 3 days then I would feel out of sorts as if I have lost something. My husband also suffered this and would masturbate many times a day when ever he got a chance and would call me on the phone while doing so. At first he would tell me what he is doing or what he wanted to do to me and would masturbate himself and I would just answer in monosyllables. He then started wanting me also to talk sexy which I slowly learnt to do so. At this time I would also get horny and start playing with my clit and once I told Rajesh that he encouraged me to also masturbate and remove my clothes and we started having phone sex. This also became our routine when he was away. Once he got back from his tour then we would fuck like dogs all the time without any inhibitions in the bedroom. If he got back very late at night he would not disturb me but just come in without switching on the lights and remove his clothes and get into the bed quickly in the dark and fuck me in my sleep. I also had told him that it is OK for him to do this without waking me up and I did not mind. I also stopped wearing panties now and just wore a nighty. He would be so horny that he had to fuck me immediately. Once like this when he came back from a long tour very late at night and I was fast asleep and tired (I was also tired that day as all of us –the rest of the family had gone to the beach and played) so I was deep in sleep. Rajesh as usual started to fuck me from behind spooning me and as I was fast asleep I did not adjust my backside for him to slide into my cunt. He just pushed his rock hard cock into my crevice behind and his cock had lots of precum lubrication (which was normal for him). His rock hard cock by mistake got aimed a bit higher and as he was excited he pushed hard and entered my asshole and the head got lodged in. I woke up with the sharp pain but luckily I did not scream. Rajesh’s body in the meantime gave another push and his cock which was now spread with his precum went another few inches into my asshole. Now he had half his cock in my butt and I was fully awake. The pain was gone and it felt nice somehow. I think like the natural cocksucking my body also was made for anal sex. Rajesh was also aware now that he had by mistake entered the wrong hole. I whispered “Its Ok” and pushed my butt towards him and his cock went in another inch. He also felt excited as his cock was held in a vice like grip of my tight asshole. This was his first anal sex and he never thought that he would be so blessed to have anal sex with his wife. He gave another shove and buried all the 7” deep into her anus. Swathi also felt nice as somehow his cock was hitting her G spot which for her was exactly 7” in her anal passage. They were attached and stuck like that for a minute and were enjoying this new sensation and then Rajesh got excited and started moving in and out. This new sensation was too much for him and he immediately came. He lay like that for a few minutes with his cock deep into her butthole and then it shrunk and popped out. The sensation was also too much for Swathi and she had a tremendous orgasm and lay fully satisfied. Both of them lay quietly fully satisfied and Rajesh hugged her from behind with so much love for his wonderful wife. Rajesh got up and went to wash his cock and Swathi went back to sleep with her husbands cum deep in her ass.
After that anal sex also became part of their sex routine along with regular fucking and oral sex. So now when Rajesh got back from his tours and if it was late he would fuck Swathi from behind in the dark either in her cunt or ass as he pleased and Swathi would not wake up. He would also cum in her and as he also was tired would immediately fall asleep with his cock still deep inside her cunt or ass.
This was Swathi and Rajesh’s sex life for the last 3 years. They were extremely happy with each other and also Rajesh’s family was extremely happy with Swathi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chandra the 20 year old maid servant had been with this family for over 4 years from the age of **. She was very homely and plump with a brown round face. She wore a skirt and blouse since she came here and still wore the same type of girlish clothes even though her body had fully matured. She had big huge tits and a big round ass. She was not pretty or good looking but her smiling and happy face made her charming. Everybody here was nice to her and treated her as part of the family and she was comfortable to be all around the house everywhere and was not barred from any room. She had a small room next to the store room where she had all her stuff. She had an old mattress, bed sheets and pillows and lots of other used stuff from everybody-like perfumes, face powder, hair oil, lipstick etc etc. All the stuff that Shalini did not want or got tired of using was given to her. Shalini also tried new make up on Chandra and also taught her to use makeup and lipstick. Chandra used to wash away the makeup before leaving Shalini’s room after their make up sessions as Chandra was shy to come in front of the men wearing makeup as she looked so different and grownup.
Swathi also gave her stuff and tried to make her wear sarees but Chandra was not comfortable doing household work in a saree. So she continued wearing her skirts and blouses. But as she grew up her tits also grew big and now the nipples could be seen clearly. As her tits were bigger than all the women in the house she had to be bought 2 bras by Swathi and got used to wearing bras when she was in front of the men. Once the men left the house and when she was alone with the women she removed her bra and washed it and did not want to wear them out as she only had 2. So many times she would be braless when one of the men walked into the house and then she would run to her room and wear her bra. But this rule she did not follow when Deepak baba was at home. For her Deepak was still a little boy and she did not look at him as a full grown man. Little did she know that he had also grown into a full grown man? Also everybody thought of Chandra as if she was a small girl and knew nothing. But she was a maid servant and had come from a large poor rural family. For rural folk sex is normal and they had it in their small huts or in the fields or anywhere they felt like it. Also they had it with whomever they wanted including relatives. But they did it silently but somehow most people came to know but feigned ignorance.
So if you wanted to fuck your neighbours wife you waited for her to be alone near the well or in her hut or wherever and then went and asked her directly if she wanted to come to the fields. If she was interested then she would say Ok and you headed off to the nearby field and she followed at a discrete distance. Once in between the maize or sugarcane or whatever grows there she immediately lays down in between the plants in a softer area and you pull up your lungi or pull down your pyjama and mount her and bang away and cum in her. You don’t have to bother about a condom or her safe period or anything. If you have some close friends you share her with them and they all also mount her one after another and bang her. The rural women can take as many cocks as you can give them. No problems. Also they don’t care about pregnancies and will give birth to the child and no questions asked. That’s why so many kids will look like their neighbour men.
Also the same thing happens to the women in your household. Other men will be fucking your wife, mother or sister in the same way. Father-in-laws, brother-in-laws, cousins and even brothers will fuck the women and they always spread their legs.
So this is the environment that Chandra came from and sex was not anything strange for her. But here in the city things were different and people were such hypocrites and had sex as if it was a sin.
So whenever she was sent up to call bhabi and bhaiya she knew that they were fucking and she would act as if she is leaving but stand quietly in front of the shut bedroom door and listen to the fucking. She knew that they were fucking like rabbits all the time and Chandra was excited about this.

The house was a large one with 3 storeys. The ground floor had the regular large living room, large dining room, large kitchen, three bedrooms with attached bath. The master bedroom was occupied by the Ramji and his wife and the other 2 bedrooms were kept empty as guest rooms.
The second storey had 4 bedrooms and 2 were occupied by Deepak and Shalini and these were the noisiest rooms in the house with loud music and endless loud telephonic conversations by the teenagers.
Rajesh and Swathi’s room was on the top floor in this 3 storey building and there were few other rooms on that floor used to store stuff or empty. Rajesh and Swathi, s room was more like a hotel suite with a large bedroom cum sitting area with sofa, reading chairs, coffee tables etc. There was a large modern attached bathroom with a shower area, bath tub, WC, large his and her wash basins on granite tops with a huge mirror. The room was elegant and modern. The sitting area had large windows and also a door that led out to the roof as it was the penthouse room and that too was well organized with potted plants, a double cushioned swing, patio furniture strewn around, tall lamps etc. There was a small 2 piece washroom with a WC and sink at one end for guest to use. Rajesh used to call his friends over for parties/drinks etc on this roof garden. This roof garden could also be accessed by the stairs and that is what Chandra would do when she had a chance to hear these young newlyweds’s fuck. She was smart to also realize that next to the outside washroom there was a ventilator that was always half open.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This roof garden could also be accessed by the stairs and that is what Chandra would do when she had a chance to hear these young newlyweds’s fuck. She was smart to also realize that next to the outside washroom there was a ventilator that was always half open. This was at an angle to the bedroom area and if she placed a chair under it then she could peep into the bedroom and watch the fucking which she very much wanted to do. If she was back in her village then she would have been having regular fucking with all types of men and her hormones were raging now imagining the fucking inside. Chandra also did not want to be caught so she kept a cleaning bucket with cleaning material for the sink, bathroom and window glass. So when she peeped through the ventilator standing on the plastic chair, she would have the window glass cleaning stuff in her hand so that if caught then she had a reason for being there.
Chandra had been watching this fucking for some months at different times of the day and night. One afternoon when Amma was calling for Chandra and she was not responding due to the loud music from Deepak’s room, she sent Raju the driver in search of her. Raju searched around the house and then reached the terrace when he noticed Chandra doing something suspicious. He stood on the top stair quietly and kept watching what Chandra was doing. He noticed that she had some cleaning stuff in her right hand but she was not cleaning any thing. Also she was standing on the plastic chair and peeping into the ventilator but seemed to be concentrating on something going on inside. Her left hand was not to be seen from his angle but her large buttocks were fidgeting. Raju slowly walked next to a window and now could clearly hear the fucking sounds from inside. He now realized that Chandra was watching someone fucking inside and since it was Rajesh’s room he deduced that they must be fucking inside. Raju slowly walked towards Chandra from a slight angle and she could not see him approaching. He now was right behind her and he saw that she had her left hand inside her skirt and was playing with herself. Raju cleared his throat softly and Chandra was startled and was about to say something while trying to step down from the chair. But Raju held his finger on his lips saying “shuuu” and stopped her from getting down from the chair by placing his hand on her knee. He again said “shuuuu” asking her to keep quiet and placed another chair which was closeby next to Chandra’s chair and stoop up on it. He now could also peep into the room and did so and was thrilled to see Rajesh saab and Swathi memsab fully naked fucking in the missionary style. Swathi memsab had her fair naked thigs wrapped around Rajesh saab’s muscular fair buttocks and he was banging away vigorously while both were making loud fucking sounds. Chandra was shocked and did not know what to do but Raju now put his hand around her waist and with his other hand pointed inside asking her to also watch. Now both of them were watching silently and Raju by this time had a terrific hard-on as he had never seen such lovely beautiful live sex. He pulled Chandra close to him and rubbed his crotch. Chandra also started watching the fucking but had stopped masturbating herself. Raju now started rubbing his hand over her big huge buttocks and squeezing it. Chandra could not object as then she would be also caught and get into trouble with big saab. Also it felt nice that some male was touching her so she did not object but watched silently. Raju now knew that Chandra was a willing participant and he took her hand and placed it on his hard on. He had opened his fly and free his hard cock. Chandra was excited to feel that she was holding such a huge big round cock. She looked down and saw that Raju had a pitch black but enormous cock and he now adjusted himself and brought out his balls which was larger than a tennis ball. She held his cock while he was squeezing her buttocks. He then realized why he was here and told her that Amma wanted her downstairs immediately. He whispered for her to go down while he stays here and watches the live show. He took the cleaning material from her hand and now he could act as if he was helping in the cleaning and now had a reason for being there. He kept playing with his cock and knew that he had to masturbate to get relief. Chandra quickly went downstairs while Raju kept masturbating and within 2 minutes he shot his cum on the wall in big spurts.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He immediately wiped the cum of the wall and put his cock back in his pants and slowly went down. He went behind the house and sat down in the shade below a tree and smiled happily to himself. Now he knew that he could fuck Chandra when ever he wanted as well as get to watch live sex shows also freely. His life had become exciting from the monotonous daily routine. Previously he would drive the saabs and memsaabs around and then come back and wash the car and then had lots of spare time. He would voluntarily help around the house and then would sit here below this shady tree getting bored. This was a quite area behind the house in the enclosed compound with large tall walls. There was a well with a motor house for watering the garden with lots of trees and shade. There was a nice artistic garden bench under the tree and a hammock but nobody except the servants used this area. Raju decided that as soon as Chandra was free he would fuck her behind the motor room next to the compound wall and nobody could see or hear. His life was going to become exciting now. He lay down on the bench daydreaming and waiting for Chandra to come.

What Raju did not know was that their innocent choti memsaab bhabi knew that she was being watched getting fucked. This happened some months after Swathi moved in that she heard Chandra calling them down while they were fucking. It was a bright Sunday afternoon and Rajesh was fucking her missionary style and suddenly a few seconds after Chandra left Swathi saw the reflection of a shadow near the far ceiling. What Chandra did not know what that the shadow of her head was being reflected in one of the mirrors and that reflection was being projected close to the ceiling in the corner. Rajesh was facing the headboard of the bed and could not see it but Swathi could clearly se it. She stiffened her body immediately and was about to get up but she was also on the verge of an orgasm and Rajesh was doing a good job of banging away and stimulating her clit while giving good hard strokes. The thought that somebody was watching their fucking also was suddenly very exciting and she had a tremendous orgasm and her cunt got very wet. Rajesh also commented that today she was very wet and excited. Swathi just smiled and did not tell him about the peeping person. Swathi by now realized that the person peeping was Chandra as the shadow was clearly a woman. Also by moving her head a bit she could now see a woman face through the few inches angle towards the ventilator. Though from the angle and the light behind the head Swathi could not make out the face clearly but by the hairstyle and also the knowledge that Amma never came up there. Also Shalini had gone out with Deepak and their friends for a movie. So it could only be Chandra. Swathi wanted to be sure that it was Chandra so she immediately got us and swiftly wore on her robe and quickly went out onto the terrace. She waited and Chandra came from the other side with the cleaning material in her hand saying that she had cleaned the washroom and if bhabi wanted anything cleaned inside the room. She sounded confident and not at all nervous but had a slight guilty look and was talking non stop to hide her guilt. Swathi smiled at her and patted her head and told Chandra to come up later on when Rajesh had gone out as she wanted to give Chandra some old makeup and clothes and also to come and clean the room. Chandra was relieved that Swathi bhabi did not suspect anything and she happily went down. Swathi also had to rush inside as Rajesh’s cum was leaking profusely down her inner thighs and she had to rush in to wash it.
While washing her cunt Swathi realized that she did not mind Chandra watching her getting fucked and also that it was kind of exciting. Till now Swathi had never though that she was an exhibitionist and also had never once thought about someone watching her getting fucked. She smiled at herself and realized that she was again horny. Rajesh was about to go down but she stopped him and again started playing with him and eventually both got naked and she sucked his cock to erection and she now bent over for a doggy fuck. Rajesh quickly mounted her and both came very quickly. Swathi now realized that it was more exciting when someone was watching and decided to call Chandra on some pretext in the future when she had started fucking. She could then make lots of fucking sounds when Chandra came and knocked on the door and Swathi could ask her to come back later and thus signalling indirectly to the maid that now they were fucking and Chandra could then start watching the show and thus Swathi would have an audience. Swathi also realized that from now on she has to be careful that Rajesh was facing the headboard and not the other side when Chandra was watching as she did not want Rajesh to stop this new exciting development.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:abbu53
one more good writer to the exbii board. keep it up buddy.

Quote:luddite55
This is a good start. Looks like a very good story in the making. Keep it up.

Quote:zaryaankhan
You really put the magic in the story. keep it up man.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Thanks for the encouragement guys.  Anyways-Hope you enjoy. I am including Chandra the maid servant also into the sex play . Let me know if there are any other fantasies that you guys like me to include into this story to make it more exciting to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------
Swathi also realized that from now on she has to be careful that Rajesh was facing the headboard and not the other side when Chandra was watching as she did not want Rajesh to stop this new exciting development.
Slowly Swathi go completely comfortable with Chandra’s peeping while she was getting royally fucked by Rajesh. She started being totally slutty in her moaning and sex talk with Rajesh and verbally became louder and more sexy. Rajesh was thrilled by his wife becoming more proactive in their fucking and encouraged her. Little did he know that his naked body, buttock and cock were being watched by their now horny maid servant who was enjoying the live sex show and masturbating her cunt. Swathi now would lie naked with her legs spread wide open after their fuck and let the cum leak out onto the bed sheet (which Chandra would later take for washing) all the while knowing that Chandra was watching this lewd display. Sometimes Swathi would be still horny while Rajesh was in the bathroom after the fuck having a long shower and Swathi would rub his cum on her clit and start masturbating herself being excited at knowing that her maid was watching her. She did not know that Chandra also was masturbating herself but Swathi knew that the girl was horny and needed to be fucked nicely soon. She knew that watching live sex was exciting and Chandra was very horny all the time fidgeting herself and unconsciously watching the men’s crotches. Chandra didn’t realize that she was staring at the men’s crotches but Swathi saw that and also her Father-in-law saw that. Anyway Swathi started calling Chandra often as she and Rajesh fucked often and also when Rajesh was out she would call Chandra to her room and make her do odd jobs as well as just give her company. Like this Chandra became a regular visitor to Swathi’s room when the men had gone out or when she was free and now spent most of the daytime there till Shalini came and took her place and chased her away. While there Swathi would go about her routine and started slowly even begun changing her clothes in front of Chandra till now they both were comfortable with Swathi being fully naked in front of Chandra and shaving her legs or having a shower with the bathroom door open and asking Chandra to bring stuff inside like a fresh towel or something else. Chandra also became comfortable being in her memsaab room while bhabi memsaab was walking around half naked or sometimes fully naked. Slowly Swathi started using Chandra to wash her back in the shower or hold a mirror while she trimmed her public hair. The 1st time Swathi did this in front of Chandra she asked her memsaab as to why she is trimming her pubic hair as well as shaving the cunt lips. Swathi told Chandra that women should trim their public hair as well as keep the cunt area clean of hair for health reasons to avoid getting crabs as well as to avoid fungal vaginal infection which could cause bad smell of the cunt. Also she told Chandra that Bhaiya (Rajesh) liked it like that and Chandra should also do this. Chandra blushed at the talk of her pubic hair as well as this implied that Swathi bhabi assumed that she had lots of pubic hair. She tried to change the topic but Swathi was now in a playful mood and wanted to take things further and make Chandra her close confidante. Swathi asked Chandra directly if she had lots of pubic hair and Chandra blushed and nodded yes. Swathi had finished trimming her hair and immediately got up and opened a cupboard in the bathroom and took out a new disposable razor and also her husbands shaving cream can. She asked Chandra to remove her skirt and shave her cunt as if this was a normal thing to do like brushing her teeth. She kept her voice also normal but Swathi was excited that she was about to see another girls cunt for the 1st time. Chandra hesitated for a moment but as Swathi was also naked in front of her and was behaving normal she immediately loosened the knots of the skirt string and dropped the skirt on the floor. As she was not wearing any panty her cunt was in full view of Swathi. It was full of thick dense hair and Swathi immediately told her that so much hair was bad for her and she has to remove it. Chandra told her that she has never done it and did not know what to do. Swathi asked her to sit of the WC and wet her cunt and apply the shaving cream on her pubic hair. Chandra followed her instruction and Swathi handed her the disposable razor to start shaving. Chandra started shaving her pubic hair and Swathi was holding the mirror for her sitting on a stool in front of her. The scene was so sexy to any onlooker but Swathi kept a straight face and concentrated on the work in hand. Chandra was able to shave the pubic hair from her navel to her cunt lips but after that her chubby tummy came in the way and also she was scared that she will cut her clit. She looked at Swathi with big eyes and told her now what to do. I can’t reach in-between my legs so far down. Swathi immediately took the razor from her hand and made her spread her legs and started shaving her hairy cunt area that still had hair. She then slowly spread her cunt lips delicately and cleaned the cunt of hair fully leaving it nice a bald and looking like a chubby camel toe. She asked Chandra to slide down further and lift her legs higher. Chandra obeyed and Swathi then applied some shaving cream in her anus area and shaved that to clean of hair. Chandra was stunned that this high class lady was touching her ass. But Swathi did not mind as now she liked this village girl so much and wanted her to be like a close secret friend with whom to share lots of secret stuff. Swathi wiped her cunt and asshole with a wet hand towel and showed Chandra her handiwork with the help of a mirror. Chandra was still sitting on the WC almost lying down on her back with her legs in the area spread and now fully shaved cunt and asshole clearly visible in the mirror. She thanked Swathi and Swathi just brushed it off saying that you are like my sister and in future you can help me when I shave my cunt. This was like a nice pact for the young women and also sort of secret slutty development. Swathi did not want to lose a great opportunity as well as she was now intrigued by the woman’s cunt right in front of her face so close and now smelling nice. She never had lesbian tendencies earlier but the raw village sexuality of this servant girl was making her excited. She wanted to continue and see where this will all end so she kept wiping the newly shaved cunt with the hand towel while conversing casually with the maid who was enjoying the attention and also did not want the situation to end. So she kept herself in the same position but her legs were getting tired. Swathi now dropped the wet hand towel and reached for an expensive imported hand cream and took and large scoop and applied it to the newly shaved cunt. It was cold and soothing to Chandra and she let out a satisfied moan and Swathi kept rubbing the cream in the maid’s pubic area and cunt lips. She then started rubbing some of the cream on the clit and started stroking it. Chandra was moaning excitedly and thrusting her pelvis at Swathi’s hand. Now all pretence was gone and Swathi was masturbating the maid vigorously. She placed the maid’s right leg on her lap and the left leg on the edge of the bath tub and the maid was now spread out fully with her head resting on the flush tank behind.
She took another dab of cream on her index finger and entered it in Chandra’s pussy. Even though the maid’s cunt was fully wet she encountered the hymen about 4” inside and Swathi realized that her maid was still a virgin. So she did not want to damage her hymen and removed her finger.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chandra was moaning and would not have minded if Swathi had Pushed her entire finger inside and broken the hymen but Swathi instead spread the cream further down and entered her finger in the now clean shaved puckered asshole. Chandra never knew that the anal hole is also a sexual part of the body and watched in silence as Swathi slowly pushed her high class manicured finger full of imported cream in her low class servant asshole. It was slightly uncomfortable in the beginning but Swathi asked her to relax her anal muscle like she was taking a shit and then the finger went past the sphincter muscle and fully into her anal passage. Swathi now had her 5” finger fully in her maid’s ass and she started massaging the asshole for some time. Then she slightly pulled half the finger out and introduce one more finger and now both the fingers were comfortably inside the maid’s ass. Bhabi the started fingering in and out and curved her fingers up and touched the G spot and the maid moaned loudly and thrust her pelvis further. Swathi realized that the poor girl needed release so she bent down and suddenly licked the maid’s clit with her tongue tip. This was the 1st time for both and it was not unpleasant so she now extended her full tongue and gave the maid’s clit a heart lick. She then started doing this rapidly while still fingering the ass with 2 fingers and this was too much for the maid and she let out a huge moan and had her first orgasm with another persons manipulation and that too a woman’s. She lay gasping for breath and Bhabi in the meantime had got up and was washing her hands. Chandra noticed that she only washed her hands and not her mouth and was stunned that such a high class woman had licked her low class cunt and did not thin k it was dirty Swathi was still naked and went and lay down on the bed edge with her legs hanging over the edge and spread out and watching the maid. She did not say anything but Chandra knew that she was expecting reciprocation and she quickly went to the bed and knelt down and just as her memsaab had done earlier she also started licking her cunt. Swathi closed her eyes and was enjoying this new sensation of another woman licking her cunt. The maid did not know if her memsaab also wanted to be fingered in the ass. She could not believe that such a high class woman would let her high class ass be fingered. Little did the maid know that this high class ass was fucked regularly by saab. So she tentatively touched Bhabi’s high class clean asshole. Swathi reached down and held the maids finger and put 2 of them in her cunt and lubricated them and then placed it at her asshole. Chandra now knew that her memsaab wanted to be fingered in her asshole and she slowly touched the tips of both fingers to the asshole. She was astonished that both fingers slipped easily into the asshole and also could move in and out with not pain or restriction. Now the maid was fingering memsaabs asshole as well as licking her cunt and she got the hang on both and as this was also a new experience for Swathi to get a woman to do this to her she came with a huge orgasm.

She lay back exhausted and pulled Chandra up to her signalling her to come and lie down next to her. The maid was thrilled and immediately lay next to her memsaab and Swathi then gestured her to remove her blouse which was still on. Chandra quickly removed her blouse and lay next to her memsaab fully content and happy with the situation. Swathi pulled the maid closer and hugged her and then turned and kissed her on the mouth. Chandra was a clean village girl and used Neem sticks in the village to brush her mouth and here she was given good toothbrush and minty tooth paste which she used regularly. Also she always brushed her teeth after eating anything as per the instructions of Amma and as such had fresh breath always. So when Swathi kissed her it was not gross or uncomfortable but like kissing her husband Rajesh bit only softer lips. She was enjoying this and the maid also was enjoying this as this was the 1st time that anyone had kissed her. She did not know how to kiss so she followed her memsaabs lead and reciprocated exactly what she did. Swathi now had climbed over the maid’s body and was lying on her while still continuing to kiss her. She then made her spread her legs and lay between the maid’s legs with their pubes touching each other. Swathi now was French kissing the maid and she also was reciprocation and in a few minutes got the hang of it. Now Swathi was grinding her cunt on the maid’s cunt and French kissing her. This went on for about 5 minutes and the maid had her orgasm 1st followed immediately by her memsaab’s orgasm. Swathi was fully exhausted and lay on the maid for some time very still but breathing deeply while the maid also tired and panting hugged her memsaab and held her ass cheeks firmly and also she wrapped her legs around her memsabb. Both of them lay like that with Swathi’s head resting on the maid’s ample bosom. Swathis head was in-between the huge boobs and she could see the nipple was erect and big. She lifted her head and took the nipple in her mouth and sucked it gently. Chandra the maid had very sensitive nipples and this immediately sent another wave of orgasm through her cunt and she jerked and came again. Now she was fully exhausted and lay back with her legs spread wide and Swathi enjoyed lying in on such a nice plump woman. She again rested her head on one of her breasts and kept squeezing and playing with the other. They lay like that for a few minutes and then Swathi got up and holding Chandra’s hand went to the bathroom for a shower. This was also the 1st time that the maid was having a shower as she had a separate servant’s bathroom with an Indian commode (shitpot) and tap and bucket for a bath. So she was thrilled standing in the shower with memsaab and watched as Swathi first showered and then allowed her to shower. Swathi showed her how to mix the hot and cold water using the taps and also how to switch to shower mode from tap mode. Swathi was in an excellent mood and started using her own soap on the maid and also rubbed soap in her palms and rubbed the maids cunt and crotch area. After that she also washed her own cunt and then used shampoo on her head and gave some to the maid. They both rinsed off and then got out of the shower. Swathi wore a fresh nighty while Chandra also got dressed. Then Swathi asked Chandra to comb her hair and while she was doing this she informed Chandra that she knew about Chandra peeping from the ventilator while she and her husband fucked. Chandra was shocked that Swathi knew but seeing that she was smiling she knew that she was not in trouble but Swathi did not mind or else she would have mentioned it earlier. She suddenly stopped combing Swathi’s hair and asked her if bhaiya saab also knew about her peeping. Swathi said “No No” he does not know and also we can’t tell him about that or our fucking as he will get angry. Chandra asked her if she can continue watching or if she has to stop. Swathi laughed and said now what is there to hide from you. You can continue watching but be careful that Rajesh or other family members does not catch you doing that. Saying that both of them then left and went down.
From that day Swathi and Chandra continued having their sexual sessions and Swathi taught her a lot. One day after a heavy session when both were lying down Swathi asked her how is it that you are still a virgin. Don’t you want to fuck someone soon or are you waiting for marriage. Chandra replied who will marry me memsaab. My family does not have dowry money and depend on my earning and also I am not so good looking that somebody will marry me. Then smiling she continued that if she finds some man to fuck then she will definitely get fucked. Swathi was astonished how easily her maid was taking about getting fucked but then realized that village folk and the poor people don’t have hypocritical ideas about sex like Urban middle class people. So Swathi then told her that if she gets a man to fuck then she can tell Swathi who will see that she can use one of the other vacant rooms on the 3rd floor to safely and comfortably fuck. Chandra was happy that she had a confidante now to help her lose her virginity safely and comfortably. Also Swathi told her that the 1st time she should fuck bareback without condom to really enjoy the sensation of the man cumming in her, so for that she should do it on her safe days. She then explained to Chandra what the safe days are and how to calculate it. After that she advised her to tell the man to use condoms if the day was not a safe day or to ejaculate outside the cunt or maybe in the mouth or ass. Chandra then asked her about oral sex and anal sex and Swathi explained it clearly and also told her that the next time she fucks she will inform her and she can come and peep as usual and Swathi will show her how to suck cock as well as get fucked in the ass. It was thrilling for Swathi to talk about all this as well as for Chandra who was happy that she had got such a nice memsaab to work for.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So the same night when Rajesh got back and had their quickie and then had dinner and were coming up to their bedroom for the normal round of leisurely sex, Swathi loudly told Chandra to get some warm milk upstairs for her husband after 5 mins. Chandra knew that today she will be able to watch some new live sex and Swathi is going to show her some new stuff. So as usual she came up and called out and Swathi opened the door and took the milk and winked at the maid who smiled and boldly went to her peeping spot. It was a dark night and she was well hidden by the darkness and now freely stood and watched the show. Swathi who was fully naked now made her fully naked husband Rajesh lie down with his head towards the ventilator. Rajesh had his stiff hard-on as usual and Swathi looked at the ventilator and seeing a blurred figure there took hold of Rajesh’s cock and started licking it thoroughly. She also held the balls and licked it thoroughly as she was teaching her maid how to suck cock. She then licked round the head a few time and then took the head into her mouth. She then pulled back the foreskin and ran her tongue around the head inbetween the foreskin and head which is very sensitive. Rajesh jerked his hips as this was very sensitive for him and Swathi then slowly took his entire cock into her mouth and deep throated him. Rajesh did not stop this and knew that he was going to cum soon and let Swathi take the lead and do as she pleased. Within another minute the cock was so sensitized that he was about to cum. So Swathi instead of taking it in her mouth as usual wanted to show Chandra how a man cums in the mouth. So she withdrew her mouth completely and stroked his cock a few times and opened her mouth wide for Rajesh to shoot his cum in spurts inside Swathi’s mouth and onto her stretched out tongue. Swathi hoped that Chandra was observing as she took all the cum in her mouth and tongue and then facing the ventilator swallowed it completely licking her lips. Rajesh was still hard and Swathi immediately told him to fuck her ass doggy style and immediately bent down on her hands and knees showing her ass towards the ventilator. Rajesh who was always ready for anal sex immediately knelt bending her and was about to shove his still hard cock into her asshole but Swathi told him that today she wanted to be fucked like an ape and not like a dog. Rajesh knew what she meant as they had done this many times before. He stood up and placed his legs on either side of her bent hips and then he bent down to start fucking her. This way he was not on his knees like in doggy style but all his weight was on the slightly bent legs and his feet was flat on the bed on either sides of her bent hips. That way when they fucked he could give real hard strokes and also from behind every millimetre of Swathi’s ass hole and cunt was clearly visible. Chandra was very excited seeing this purely animalistic fucking and knew that her sweet memsaab was doing this especially for her benefit. Chandra’s cunt was profusely wet and she was masturbating vigorously and she was scared that Rajesh would hear her. Rajesh by this time had inserted his cock fully into Swathi’s ass and was banging her hard with all his strength. Her asshole took a severe pounding and Swathi knew that she will be walking with bowed legs the next day as today her ass was being pounded hard. Rajesh who had just cum in Swathi’s mouth 5 mins earlier could also last for another 15 mins and poor Swathi’s asshole was getting a good hard fucking. Swathi wished that she had not made Rajesh cum in her mouth first and should have reversed the sequence of events. But it was to late now and her asshole was taking a severe beating that too not in doggy style but in the ape-man style.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the doggy style only the hips banged the cock inside the cunt or asshole but in the ape-man style the entire thighs muscles as well as the upper body muscles were used in driving the cock into the cunt or asshole. So the force was far greater and tremendous and severe on Swathi’s poor tender asshole. But she just bit her lips and bore with the banging her ass was getting and hoped that Chandra was at least getting tremendous enjoyment. Chandra had cum so many times watching this animal like fucking and vowed that she too will try this as soon as possible. Of course watching the force of the fuck she realized that she needed more experience fucking before she would be able to take a fucking like this in her asshole. She remembered how Swathi’s single slim finger in her asshole earlier was so painful and uncomfortable in the beginning. A thick cock like Rajesh’s was equal to almost six fingers together and slightly fatter than a mans wrist.

She wondered how Swathi babhi was enduring such a thick fat cock in her tender ass. She was grateful that babhi was doing this for her education. Rajesh banged Swathi like this for almost 15 minutes and then started cumming deep into her asshole. Swathi in the meantime had several mini orgasms and when Rajesh was cumming his cock got fatter and she could feel the cock pulsing in her G spot and she came with a load moan and sever jerking of her hips. This was one of the best fucks for both of them and Rajesh lay down exhausted. Swathi kept kneeling in the same bent pose with her butt sticking out in the air towards the ventilator and Chandra could see her asshole was fully open and pink. The asshole was twitching and then slowly started shrinking and closing shut and at the same time the cum started leaking out and flowing down her thighs. It all looked so vulgar as well as sexual and beautiful. Chandra drank this sight in excitement and when bhabi at last lay down flat on the bed ass fucked and exhausted completely, she silently left the scene and went downstairs. She was still flushed and sweating when she was walking down the stairs and entered the house that she did not notice her master the bada saab looking at her strangely and noticing her fidgety walk and flushed demeanour. Ramji was well experienced in life and had lots of great life experiences that he immediately knew that their maid servant was a very horny girl and also just now had done something to excite her and make her flushed. He had been noticing this for some time that every time she came down from upstairs she was flushed and walked fidgety (due to her wet sticky cunt). He also noticed that when ever she went up to call somebody or deliver milk she was taking at least 30 mins to come back. His wife did not notice all this but he did and started keeping a close eye on her activities. He also started making subtle inquiries about her activities during the day when the men were away and started getting the information that the maid Chandra was spending lots of time with his dear innocent bahu. He did not mind this and was relieved that at least the maid was not being fucked by Deepak his college going son who was on the 2nd floor. In the beginning Ramji suspected that his second son might have been fucking the maid but then he realized that Deepak was mostly out of the house most of the time and still the maid was coming down from upstairs flushed and fidgety. He realized that this was something to do with her trips to the 3rd floor and hoped that his older son was not fucking the maid and cheating on his beautiful nice wife. Ramji liked his bahu a lot and felt that the family was blessed in getting such a beautiful good character bahu who behaved decently, respectful with everybody and was also liked by everybody. Nobody had a single word against her. So he did not want that his own elder son should be cheating on his bahu. So he did a little more investigations and was relieved to find that whenever the maid went up his son was not alone but was always with his wife. Ramji never went upstairs as he believed in giving his children privacy and wanted them to be free and happy in their own spaces. So he never set foot upstairs and let his sons take care of everything in the house including repairs, supervising plumbers etc. So one evening when the maid had gone upstairs to deliver some milk at his bahu’s request and had not come down immediately he slowly went on the stairs and when he reached the top he and stepped close to the window that he heard his bahu and son moaning and immediately knew that they were having sex. He felt ashamed to have come up and spied on his son and bahu that he immediately ran down the stairs and went to his room. In all this confusion he had forgotten about the maid and only later at night it suddenly struck him that when he went up his maid was not to be seen and she also had not come down. So that meant that she was still on the terrace and he wondered what she was doing there in the dark. Ramji was a good person and always gave the benefit of the doubt to everyone and so his mind thought that the maid may be tired from work and was hiding on the terrace to take a few minutes of rest. Thinking like this Ramji went to sleep and for a few days did not think about this again
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
( Actually Driver name is Raju , but some how it is mis-spelled as Ramu from here onwards. So don't get confused)

(Driver Ramu had came from his village , who went to his village as there has happened a quarrel between his parents and his relatives on a small piece of land , both of them are adamant on that.  It took 1 week to compromise between them , and returned to his job . All these days they arranged a temporary driver.)

As soon as Ramu came to his job , he did not see any change in Chandra routine watching their Memsaabs Fucking incident.
In the mean time the driver Ramu peeping event took place.

Swathi was that day getting fucked after a 2 days gap due to Rajesh’s business tour. He had come back in the morning and as soon as he got to be alone with Swathi they ripped out all their clothes and started fucking like dogs in heat. Chandra also knew that that day the fucking would be great as her memsaab even though was being serviced by Chandra regularly now needed cock in her cunt regularly. Her sexuality was so heightened that she needed cock daily now and hence as soon as she had her husband alone she also got into the fucking vigorously. In all the excitement and also she had now got over the thrill of Chandra watching through the ventilator was not noticing the ventilator as often as before in the beginning. Once in a while she would glance at the ventilator and carry on her fucking. So after about 15 minutes of vigorous fucking when she was adjusting herself she happened to glance at the ventilator and was shocked to see that there were 2 silhouettes there instead of one. The second new one was clearly a male because of the short hair. She stiffened and froze for a few seconds and did not know now what to do. But as she was in a heightened state of arousal she did not immediately get up but continued getting royally fucked. She was now aware about the position she was in. She was lying fully naked in a bright room getting fucked with in a missionary style with her naked cunt and ass pointing towards the ventilator and the new strange male. Her legs were lifted high and spread on Rajesh’s shoulder. He was also spreading his legs to get a good angle and was pumping away with his large balls banging her asshole. Her position was such that all this was definitely clearly visible to the new strange male person standing outside the ventilator along with Chandra. Now the realization sunk in that Rajesh was not the only male to have seen her cunt and naked ass and boobs. Now some other strange man was seeing her in her full naked glory and also in such a vulgar position for an innocent housewife. But she could not do anything about it and so just continued getting fucked. Anyway the fucking did not last much longer and Rajesh was cumming hard in her and she also had reached her peak and started cumming when she felt Rajesh spurt large amounts of hot cum into her womb. She kept watching the 2 silhouettes and suddenly there was only one left and that was the male one. Luckily that person also left after 2 minutes and she lay still for a while and then quickly wore her nighty and thought of going down and looking for Chandra. She wanted to know immediately who that was but was now shy and worried about the fact that she had been seen naked getting fucked by a strange man. So she went back to the room and sat on the sofa and started thinking rationally. The strange man peeping through the ventilator had to be someone living in the house to get access to the terrace. And that was only two men possible and that was her father-in-law or her brother-in-law. Her mind could not think of any other person so dare enough to come and peep through the ventilator. UNLESS Chandra had met some fellow in the marketplace or the neighbour servant boy with whom she chatted across the compound wall sometimes. Or it could be any stranger from the area or just any man. The thought that all her naked charms had been seen by a strange man and that too maybe her own family members or a low class servant class equal to Chandra sent blood rushing to her face and she was blushing pink. Her husband saw her like this when he came out of the bathroom and wondered if he had outdone himself today and smiled proudly and went downstairs. Swathi went in the bathroom in a confused state and started having a shower and cooled down and calmed down somewhat under the cool water. There was nothing to be done now and what had happened cannot be changed. She had to accept the fact now that her naked body was seen by more than one man and also the strange man may be at this very moment boasting about seeing her naked body and that too in such a vulgar fucking state to all his low class servant friends. Now the only thing to do was to corner Chandra immediately and find out who was the strange man.
In the mean time Rajesh was downstairs and decided to have a cigarette in the back yard and happened to notice his driver smoking under the shady tree. Ramu jumped up from the bench and dropped his cigarette and stamped it out and looked sheepishly down at the ground. Rajesh was confused by his behaviour as he had seen Ramu smoke umpteen times and also had offered him cigarettes many times on their business trips in far off places. Also Ramu was not looking Rajesh in the eyes and want looking at the ground. Rajesh asked him if he was well and if there was any problem? Ramu muttered no sahib and said he has to wash the car and if there was anything else the sahib wanted. Rajesh brushed him off saying no, go wash the car. Rajesh did not know that this low class driver standing in front off him had seen all his private parts in detail as well as that off his lovely innocent wife in all its glory. Also this low class driver had seen the vulgar poses of his wife while getting fucked. What more was there to see in a woman? He was ignorant and hence brushed off the low class driver with a wave of his hand. Ramu by this time had recovered from the sudden shock of seeing his master as well as the sudden shock of the exciting turn of events and smiled as he went about his low class business happy in the knowledge that he was going to get a chance to fuck the maid as well as in the future he could watch the high class master and his wife anytime in their most intimate moments with the help of the maid servant.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ramu was a very happy man Chandra had in the mean time finished the odd jobs given by Amma and was now heading towards the stairs to go up to Swathi when she bumped into Ramu in the small passage in between the stairs and the wall. There was nobody around so Ramu immediately pulled her suddenly and hugged her and started squeezing her boobs. He held her tight while Chandra was squirming and trying to get away but Ramu held her tight and started kissing her hard and holding her big ass and crushing her into his groins. Chandra was taken aback at this sudden attack and instead of being scared she responded quickly and relaxed in Ramu’s arms and kissed him back. She was now an expert in kissing having been trained by none other than the memsaab and started French kissing Ramu by opening her mouth and extending her tongue. Ramu was a slum dweller and did not know how to kiss in this high class way and was stunned that this village servant girl knew how to kiss so well. But he liked it and opened his mouth and they started tonguing each other, Chandra in a sophisticated way and Ramu in a slum dwellers way. He was squeezing everything possible, her ass, tits and then her cunt from over her skirt. Chandra didn’t object and allowed him full access and would have allowed Ramu to fuck her then and there. But unfortunately they heard chota saab coming clearing his throat after his cigarette and Chandra pushed Ramu away and hurried upstairs. Ramu also quickly walked towards the garage to wash the car. But what Ramu and Chandra did not know, was that their little sexual play was noticed by someone in the store room. Ramji had gone to the store room to search for something and did not switch on the light yet as the window was slightly open a few inches and the room was not fully dark. He was about to switch on the light when he noticed some shuffling movement outside and he leant and looked out through the small gap and saw these two servants hugging and kissing and doing all stuff right outside in the open. He was about to scold them when for some reason he just kept quiet and decided to watch the sexual play outside. It was somehow exciting to watch these low class servants hugging and kissing like high class people. What the high class big sahib did not know was that all the high class sexual behaviour was taught to Chandra by his high class innocent bahu. Anyway he kept watching and realized that he had an erection in his dothi and as he was at home he was not wearing any underwear. He normally did not get an erection like this and also could control his feelings. But this open raw sex that too right in the open was somehow very stimulating and he had a full erection. Now his problem was how to go outside with his erection. He made a mental note that from now on he had to wear an underwear even when he wore a dhothi at home. Since no one was close to the store room which was way back he decided to wait till his erection went down. Ramu and Chandra by this time had left the scene and Ramji still had the erection. So he started massaging his balls and cock and then decided he better masturbate quickly to bring the erection down and then he could go outside through the living room and back into his bedroom. He was still facing the window close to the window and masturbating thinking of Chandra’s big ass being squeezed by his driver Ramu. In the meantime Swathi had come down and was searching for Chandra. When Swathi was downstairs Chandra had gone upstairs so Swathi could not find her anywhere downstairs and went towards the back thinking that she must be in the store room. When Swathi pushed open the door and walked in she saw her fathering law furiously masturbating his cock which was outside his dothi. The light from the gap in the window was shining directly on his cock and in the few seconds she saw that even with his big hands around the cock there was still half the cock visible. It was huge and light brown in colour and the balls hanging down were also huge. Ramji was startled by the sudden intrusion and was shocked to see that it was his daughter in law who had entered and seen him in this shameful state. But he was on the verge of cumming and was still furiously moving his hand up and down his shaft. Swathi was frozen still and still holding the door and saw the huge cock spurting over and over again about 8 to 10 times sending huge globs of cum splashing on the window sill and some flew outside. Swathi came to her senses and pulled the door shut and rushed out and rushed upstairs. This was too much in one day. Not only had some man seen her having sex now she saw another man having sex even though it was with himself. And that too her own father in law. Swathi ran into her room and saw that Chandra was sitting there calmly waiting for her to return. Swathi sat down on the sofa dazed and before Chandra started speaking she instructed Chandra to go bring her a strong coffee immediately. She sternly told her maid to come back immediately and not be downstairs even if anyone asked her to do some chores. Saying that she lay back and closed her eyes. The happenings of the day were too much for her and she was mentally exhausted. For some strange reason she could not get the picture of her father-in-laws huge cock out of her mind. She was ashamed to compare it with her husband’s cock and realized that her father-in-laws cock was at least 3” longer than her husbands and also thicker. She shook her head cursing herself for such lewd thoughts about a person who was like a father to her and so loving and kind to her. Swathi was also astonished that her father in law had to resort to masturbation when he has such a pretty wife shanty who was still young and had a nice firm slim body. Swathi had noticed that her mother in law though from a village and just an SSLC was in fact quiet sophisticated and well dressed and with a trim tight body. She looked much younger than 48 and even though she had given birth to 3 children she had a tight stomach and firm ass. Shanti had a quick brain and was quite intelligent and quickly picked up urban life by observing and adapting. She now moved in high circles confidently and even though a housewife was well knowledgeable. She also had a happy married life and that was evident to everybody in the house, the respect and love between this husband and wife. So seeing her FIL resorting to masturbation and that too in the store room was unfathomable and mind numbing to the innocent housewife. So she decided to keep quiet about it and not mention this embarrassing incident to her husband and to try to forget it. But images of her FIL’s huge cock kept popping up in her mind and eventually she dozed off on the sofa.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chandra had in the meantime returned and was sitting next to Swathi’s feet waiting for her to get up. She felt bad for the innocent housewife that Ramu had embarrassed her. She knew that memsaab had seen both of them peeping through the ventilator. Chandra had thought that Swathi memsaab would have got up immediately when she saw Ramu also peeping. Chandra did not know that from the bed the face could not be recognized and only a silhouette could be seen. So Chandra assumed that Swathi memsaab knew that it was Ramu the driver besides her peeping through the ventilator. So when Swathi memsaab did not stop fucking but continued she was amazed that her innocent memsaab was allowing the low class driver to see her in such a vulgar position. Chandra could clearly see Swathi memsaab’s cunt being fucked royally and her asshole could also be seen clearly. Also rajesh’s naked ass and balls and his cock going in and out of the wet cunt could also be clearly seen. It was a truly sexy vulgar scene and Chandra was still shocked that her memsaab continued getting fucked in this manner knowing very well that their low class driver was also watching the scene. So Chandra was waiting calmly and not tense or stressed out. She was not ready for Swathi’s outburst as soon as she got up and saw the maid sitting calmly near her feet. Swathi was fully stressed out with both the embarrassing situations that day and vented all her anger on the hapless maid. She blasted the maid and accused her of inviting some strange man to witness her live fucking without her permission. In the end she gave the maid a tight slap and asked her as to who that strange male was who had watched her getting fucked. Chandra now realized that Swathi memsaab did not know that it was Ramu the driver who had peeped in and also that memsaab thought that Chandra had invited him to peep. She immediately caught Swathi’s feet and blurted out that Ramu the driver was the person who peeped and also that she had not invited him but had been sent by Amma to find her and had caught her peeping inside. She also informed Swathi that Ramu could have told Rajesh that Chandra was peeping at their fucking and hence she had no choice but to keep quiet and allow him to peep. She also added that she thought that Swathi memsaab would have stopped fucking when she saw a strange man’s face also peeping but memsaab had continued fucking so she thought that memsaab was permitting Ramu to also look. Chandra also informed Swathi that she thought that memsab knew that it was Ramu the driver and knowingly had continued to show her cunt being fucked. Swathi memsaab did not stop on change her vulgar pose but had continued getting fucked till it was fully over. Chandra was weeping profusely and sobbing and talking and Swathi who was a gentle and normally calm person felt ashamed to have taken out all her frustrations and anger on her poor maid. She immediately apologized to Chandra and pulled her to her feet and hugged the girl kissing her eyes and cheeks and then her mouth. Both of them calmed down and Swathi walked her to the bed a lay down next to each other. Swathi then asked her what happened afterwards and Chandra told her in detail about Ramu squeezing her ass and the about the hugging and squeezing and kissing incident downstairs next to the staircase outside the storeroom window. Chandra also informed Swathi blushing and giggling that she felt that Ramu wanted to fuck her. Swathi was smart and intelligent and knew that she had to make Ramu also a confidante now so that he does not go around and spreading the news about how he had watched and seen Swathi naked getting fucked. That would be embarrassing and she would be not looked with respect but the low class street boys would start whistling and passing comments at her on the street. Eventually Rajesh would notice this and he would come to know Swathi’s little exhibition secrets. So she asked Chandra the maid if she wanted to get fucked by Ramu the driver. Chandra blushed and giggled and said I don’t know and maybe. She also added that his cock felt nice and hard rubbing against her when Ramu hugged her. So Swathi knew now that Chandra was horny and mentally prepared to get fucked. She then told Chandra that she would help her getting fucked but now to go down and immediately inform Ramu the driver strictly to keep his mouth shut and not tell anyone about the peeping incident or about his affair with Chandra OR else she would get him fired and also get him arrested for peeping. Swathi didn’t mean it but wanted to impress upon the maid the seriousness of the situation. She was very worried about Rajesh coming to know anything and spoiling her happy marriage and her image of being a sweet innocent housewife. When Chandra left to go find Ramu Swathi kept lying down and again the image of her FIL masturbating his big huge cock came flashing through her mind. Swathi was embarrassed that she was not able to get rid of that image and now suddenly realized that her FIL had been masturbating in the store room and her intelligent mind could put two and two together and deduct that her FIL had been watching Ramu the driver and Chandra the maid making out outside the storeroom window and her FIL had clearly enjoyed the sex show. Swathi smiled thinking that how respectful innocent decent people also had their hidden fetishes and hidden kinks. She had not known that she enjoyed exhibitionism and now knew that her FIL enjoyed watching (voyeurism). She now as glad to know that just as she enjoyed being watched her respectful FIL enjoyed watching other women having sex. She wondered if her FIL found the low class plump servant maid sexy. She had heard that many maid servants got fucked by the masters and that meant that there was some sort of kinky side to high class middle class males. Even though they had sexy good looking wives they were sexually attracted to dark skinned low class maid servants and given the opportunity would fuck their servants.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At last Swathi was now calmed down and no longer stressed out and could now smile and think about the days incidents without any regrets. She went into a deep sleep and then late at night smiled contentedly half asleep when she felt Rajesh fucking her from behind spooning her. She did not open her eyes but went back to sleep fully contented Chandra could not meet Ramu the driver and inform him about Swathi’s memsaab’s strict instructions and the next day early in the morning he left with chotta saab Rajesh on a business tour. The tour took 2 days with chotta saab and after that immediately he took a weeks leave to take his pregnant wife to her mother’s house to leave her there as per custom for her delivery.
Shalini also had a week study leave for the quarterly exams and hence she spent all her time with Swathi babhi in her room. So Swathi also could not have her usual sexual play with the maid Chandra and Chandra was kept busy in the kitchen as Amma also had her periods and did not enter the kitchen. Hence Ramji also had no opportunity to release his sexual tension with his wife who had her periods and slept in a separate guest room at the other end of the house as per customs.
So all the women and men in the house very sexually inactive as well as Rajesh and Ramu the driver who were on tour. Swathi was getting a bit bored and cranky due to lack of sex by the end of the day. Shalini was busy studying for her exams in Swathi’s room and hence Swathi could not watch TV there. Deepak had gone out as usual with his friends. So Swathi had no TV and no young person to talk to as Chandra was busy in the kitchen. So Swathi came down to Amma’s guest room and started chatting with her for a while and as Amma preferred to reading instead of watching TV she left her MIL and went to the living room to watch TV. Ramji was in his room doing some accounting work when he heard the TV in the living room and came out to also watch TV there. He also was bored. He was also waiting for a chance to apologize to his DIL for the masturbation embarrassment the other day. He had not yet spoken to her and was feeling very guilty and ashamed. He was also worried that his DIL might have told his son about the incident. So when he saw Swathi sitting there and watching Tv he walked in sheepishly and sat down far away and watched Tv for a few minutes. Swathi also was embarrassed and did not know what to speak with her FIL. He then got up and sat next to her and whispered his apologies to her. Swathi immediately blushed and told him that she had forgotten about it and not to worry. He then asked her if Rajesh knew but she assured him that it was a secret and she had told no one or will not be telling anyone about it. Ramji was relieved and sighed and slumped down on the sofa and Swathi was also relieved that the embarrassing ordeal was over. She had been thinking about how she was going to face her FIL. So she also apologized to her FIL about her barging in the store room when he was inside. Ramji looked at her and said that it was not her fault and anybody could walk into the store room at any time as it was a store room and not a bedroom where one has to knock and enter. Also it was not correct for him to have been doing that in the store room and should have been doing it behind locked doors in his own bedroom. When he said that and the way he said it was so funny that the humour of the situation struck them and they both laughed and the ice was broken. He smilingly asked his bahu if they were good now and Swathi smiled and said yes, they were OK now and the tension between FIL and DIL had disappeared. Now they were like co conspirators. Swathi still in a jovial mood suddenly asked her FIL as to why he was masturbating and if there was some problem with his wife. Ramji was stunned for a moment at the direct inquiry on such a delicate matter but now realized that the ice was broken and they had a secret between them and that changed the relationship between FIL and DIL into that of friendship and trust. He also suddenly felt nice that his Bahu trusted him and felt comfortable with him to talk with him so openly. He smiled and said that his relation with his wife was normal and he was satisfied with her. He smiled saying this and implying that his sexual life with his wife was good and Swathi also smiled and acknowledged that she understood. But he saw that she was still not satisfied with the answer and was curious to know the reason for his masturbating like that in the store room and not waiting to get back to his room to do it. So he frankly told his DIL the reason saying that on that day he was searching for something in the store room and had suddenly come upon the servants making out outside and hence he masturbated. Swathi was now in a playful mood after being bored the whole day and again asked him why he did not go to his room to do it or whether he did enjoyed watching. Ramji also was now relaxed talking like this about taboo stuff and that too with his sweet innocent DIL. So he said yes he enjoyed watching and everybody does, Don’t they? He then added that the problem that day was he was wearing a dothi without underwear and was embarrassed to come out to the living room with an erection which was clearly visible. Swathi smiled and said yes it could not be hidden and was visible meaning that she too agreed that he had a huge big cock.
She looked down at his crotch unconsciously noticing that he was wearing a dothi today also like usual at home and his crotch area was looking huge. Ramji suddenly realized that today also he had not worn any underwear and all this sexy talk with his beautiful bahu was getting him excited and his cock was responding by getting hard. In a few seconds his cock was fully erect and forming a tent in his dothi. He could not do anything about it and also saw that Swathi his innocent DIL did not mind looking at it and did not get up and go away. He was sitting just a foot from her next to her on the sofa and the TV was on and they were still talking softly. Swathi started getting wet in-between her legs and was fidgeting due to the sticky cunt leaking on her thighs. She unconsciously rubbed her crotch and wiped her cunt and then realized what she had done in front of her FIL. Ramji was also looking at her crotch area and then at her breasts. Now the equation between FIL and DIL had changed and he was looking at her like a woman and not his DIL. Swathi also felt that it was now or never and slowly reached out and took hold of his huge cock in his dhothi. This was only the 2nd cock in her hands even though she was holding the cloth covered cock. It was huge and her fingers could only hold half of his cock. Both of them were now silent and Swathi kept squeezing her FIL’s cock and then she slowly parted the dothi cloth and held his cock directly. Feeling such a soft and delicate hand on his cock Ramji’s cock twitched and got harder as stiff as a rock. Now Swathi started stroking his cock up and down and also rubbed the mushroom head with her fingers. Swathi knew that now she had to try this beautiful huge cock and did not know if her tight cunt could fit this monster inside. She got up and started walking towards his room and with her fingers motioned him to follow her. Ramji was still dazed by the turn of events but as all the blood had rushed out of his brain into his cock he could not think straight. Now he was thinking with his dickhead and quietly followed his DIL with his cock poking out of his dothi like a lance. Swathi was wearing a nighty and as soon as she entered her FIL’s bedroom in one smooth motion she removed the panty which was wet with her juices and in the same motion she lifted her nighty above her waist and bent down at the edge of his bed showing her naked ass to her FIL for the 1st time. Ramji who was following closely behind had the sense to shut and lock the door and without a single word positioned himself behind the naked ass of his beautiful DIL and his cock which was standing erect and perfectly positioned and aimed at her wet cunt. He moved in-between her backside and in one quick motion started inserting his cock into his innocent DIL’s cunt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was like shoving a pepsi bottle or can and because of the wet cunt and lubrication the mushroom head could enter her tight cunt. Ramji was so excited that he could not wait for her cunt to get adjusted to his size and gave another shove and lodged in another few inches. Swathi grunted in pain and pleasure and bit her teeth and waited for the next push. She made the mistake of adjusting her ass a bit and in that movement she had pushed her ass backwards when at the same precise moment Ramji gave his next shove and his entire 10” rammed into her cunt fully till his balls. Swathi squealed in pain and consciously muffled her sound by pressing her mouth into the bed and stayed still with her FIL’s huge cock fully stuck in her tight cunt. Ramji was too excited at having such a tight cunt after so many years that he started banging away vigourously. He did not know how Swathi was taking it but from her muffled squeals and moaning sounds he knew that she could bear it and was also enjoying it. Swathi’s knees were resting on the edge of the bed and he was standing erect holding on to her hips and banging away. Swathi cunt was so stuffed and filled and his cock was hitting places that had never been hit by a cock before that she was cumming continuously one after the next.
After about 5 minutes of rigorous banging she could feel her FIL’s cock bulging further and knew that he was about to shoot his cum in her womb. She had seen how he came in 8 or 10 huge spurts when he masturbated and knew she was in for a huge load. She had never had so many multiple orgasms and that too continuously that she realized late that her FIL was fucking her bare back without a condom and she also did not have any loop or contraceptive protection as she was newly married. Also this was the unsafe time of the month. But it was too late now and she could not stop and ask her FIL to shoot his cum outside on her back. Also this was only the 2nd cock in her life and she also wanted to see how it felt inside being cummed into by such a huge cock. So she kept quiet and let her FIL blast his cum deep into her. Her doggy position was also unsafe as the sperms will shoot deep and the length of his cock will directly shoot the sperms right into her uterus and if unlucky then right at her eggs. But this was not the time to worry but to enjoy the sensation of his continuous blasts of cum. Ramji kept banging away and his downward stoke deep into her cunt coincided with the sperms being shot out and thus all his cum was being loaded deep inside. Swathi was astonished that Ramji was spurting without stop for more than 8 spurts of cumming and when he stopped he must have spurted at least 10 to 12 times. He was so exhausted by the time he finished that he lay on her back for a few seconds and then as he was holding her hips tightly both he and Swathi slid side wards onto the bed and now he was lying in the spooning position with his cock still lodged inside. They lay like this still stuck like dogs as his cock was still huge and erect. His cock was twitching and Swathi could feel it and she it return squeezed her cunt muscles milking his cock in rapid motion. Ramji had never experienced such a cunt sqeezing technique and enjoyed the sensation. It took a few minutes for his cock to deflate and pop out of her cunt. Swathi could feel a rush of cum leaking out of her cunt onto Ramji cock and her thighs and bedsheet. Ramji was still hugging his DIL from behind and Swathi slowly turned and faced him and hugged him. She looked into his eyes with so much love and satisfaction that automatically both of them started kissing each other. In kissing also Swathi started French kissing her FIL and she was now an expert in kissing also and Ramji totally enjoyed it. He then slowly moved his hand to her boobs and squeezed it gently over her nightly which was raised still only till her waist. He then moved his hand under the nighty and as she was braless felt her beautiful firm breasts. Ramji was a very healthy strong guy and though middle aged could get an erection immediately within a few minutes of fucking. And since he was in such a taboo situation his erection did not completely go down but immediately he became hard. Swathi could feel his cock getting erect as they were still hugging tightly and now Ramji slowly removed her nightly over her head and made her fully naked. He moved her to the middle of the bed onto her back and then climbed inbetween her spread legs. In one smooth motion he had again lodged his hard cock fully into her sloppy cum filled cunt and they lay like this for sometime both enjoying the feeling. He then got up slightly and placed his hands below her knees and lifted her legs and started banging away. The depth of his cock again was tremendous and Swathi could feel his mushroom head touch the mouth of her uterus and actually enter her uterus. Swathi knew that if she got fucked by her FIL like this regularly then her cunt will become completely loose. But she did not care and was enjoying the fuck. She kept on squeezing his cock when it was fully inside and it felt as if a mouth was sucking his cock. But since he had just cum he was able to go on like this banging away at the tight cunt for more than 30 mins while Swathi was again in the throes of continuous orgasms. He again shot loads of cum deep into her cunt and Swathi was by this time too exhausted with all the orgasms and vigorous banging. Ramji was also exhausted and lay on her body with her legs wrapped around his back. It was such a sexy but taboo scene to see the naked spent FIL lying on the naked body of his cum filled DIL whose legs were wrapped around his strong body and arms wrapped around his neck like husband and wife. They lay like this for a while and then without a word Ramji got up and went into his bathroom. Swathi got up bowlegged and pulled on her panty over her cum filled cunt and then wore her nighty. She tried to stand straight but could not since her pussy was so sore now. Only now she was feeling the pain in her pussy and hence had to be bit bowlegged when she stood up. She straightened her hair and made herself presentable and slowly walked out of her FIL’s room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:KBR1970
Oh!!! what a brilliant narration with the reflection of the society. Thanks for sharing

Quote:luddite55
excellent writing and presentation.............keep it up...............this story is going places..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
99edited
Thanks for your responses guys. It really give me encouragement and also the inspiration to write as often as possible.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chandra had just finished her kitchen work and saw Swathi walking strangely and slowly out of big saabs room. Swathi saw her and motioned with her finger on her lips to keep quiet and called her. When Chandra went close to her she could smell the cum on her memsaab. Swathi put her arms around her shoulder and as quickly as possible walked upstairs with the help of the maid. Luckily they did not meet anyone as Shalini also had gone back to her room to listen to her music. So Swathi quickly went into her room with her maid and pulled her in and asked her to lock the door. She then hobbled to her bed and lay down on her back. Chandra didn’t say a word but looked at her memsaab to wait for instructions. Swathi then spread her legs as her cunt was paining and asked Chandra to bring her a wet worm hand towel. Chandra rushed to the bath room and brought a wet warm hand towel and when she got back to the bed she saw that Swathi memsaab had removed her panty and lifted her nighty over her waist and spread her legs. The maid Chandra saw the mess in between her innocent bhabi’s legs. The cunt was smeared with cum which was now flowing out profusely and the cunt was fully pink and red and now fully opened up. Chandra knew exactly how Swathi’s cunt looked as she had on numerous occasions played with it and licked it. She knew that her memsaabs cunt looked so nice a sophisticated and was so tight with the lips closed and a little camel toe shape. The clit was also nice a small and pink and elegant looking. Now Chandra saw a totally different cunt in front of her. The cunt lips were swollen and spread out and opened up with at least an inch of cunt opened up and visible. Also the little camel toe shape was gone and the clit was fully swollen and opened a bit and looked like a tiny minute penis head jutting out. Also the flow of cum and the look of the cum spread all over the entire area made the whole area look so vulgar and no longer sophisticated.
Chandra slowly wiped the cunt with the wet hand towel but the cum kept flowing out. So Swathi asked her to get the big towel and spread it under her buttocks. The bedsheet was also fully wet.
Chandra knew by now that bhabi was fucked by someone in big saabs room as she had seen Bhabi walking or hobbling out of that room. The only male in the house at the moment was big saab and thus even the servant maid could guess that Ramji saab had fucked his DIL and that too like a dog and had made a mess of such a beautiful cunt. By the look of Bhabi’s cunt Chandra guessed that Ramji saab had banged his DIL as Chandra thought her Bhabi to be so innocent and pure that she would never had voluntarily fucked her FIL.
But she kept quiet and waited for Bhabi to speak. Swathi looked at Chandra’s worried face as she wiped her cunt softy that she smiled at Chandra and asked her if her cunt was looking totally fucked. Chandra smiled with relief and commented that “yes big saab has torn your cunt open”. Swathi nodded in agreement and informed the maid that Baba was hung like a horse and also came like a horse. Swathi wanted to share this fantastic experience with someone and happily explained in detail the entire fucking episode with her FIL. She also trusted the maid fully and was happy that she had a confidante to share her experience. Chandra was licking her lips while hearing about the amazing fuck and commented that it would have been nice to watch the fucking scene through the ventilator. Swathi immediately told her that the next time she will invite her FIL upstairs and get fucked here and Chandra could watch as usual through the ventilator. Chandra was excited and wanted to know when that was going to be and Swathi also realized that this fuck was not a one time event and sub consciously had already decided to keep fucking her FIL and enjoy his huge cock. Swathi immediately started making plans for the next fuck and decided that she had just one more day to enjoy this taboo fucking before her husband returns. So she decided that the same night after Shalini slept (shalini had the habit of sleeping with her bhabi when Rajesh her brother was on tour) Swathi would come downstairs to Ramji’s room(as his wife had periods and slept in the guest room at the other end) and then they could fuck calmly as long as they wanted. Swathi promised Chandra that she would take her also to watch the fucking as she knew that her FIL will not object. Chandra asked if big saab will not object and Swathi assured her that she will take care of the arrangements. She then instructed the maid to go and inform big saab that Swathi memsaab has informed that she will be coming down to his room at midnight and to keep the room unlocked. Chandra ran down the stairs excited that she will get to watch this taboo sex that night itself and rushed off to inform big saab. She softly knocked on the door and when he opened she rushed in and shut the door and locked it behind. She put her finger to her lips and moved inside towards the bathroom and when she was well inside she told Ramji the instructions. Ramji was taken aback that the maid knew about this illicit taboo relations but kept quiet and trusted his DIL’s judgement. He nodded and quickly sent her out That night Swathi tried to behave normally and taking normally with her SIL Shalini who had come back upstairs after listening to her music in her room for a few hours. Swathi by that time had cooled her swollen cunt and also applied some ice to it to give it relief. She had a long warm bath and stayed in her room and had Chandra bring up her food. Shalini also brought her food up and all three of them ate in Swathi’s room. Amma who had her periods ate alone in her room and went to bed early. Ramji ate alone at the dining table and knew that Swathi needed rest after the vigorous fucking she received. He knew by her reaction to his cock that his son was smaller than him in the penis department and in a way felt proud that he was bigger. So he sat and ate his meals alone and then went to his room and watched TV and waited for his DIL to come down for his next fucking session. He knew that his daughter was sleeping upstairs with his DIL but also knew that Shalini was a sound sleeper and once asleep would only get up in the morning. No amount of sound will wake her up. Also his wife Shanti never came into his room when she had periods as she was still old fashioned in that respect and it was a force of habit. So Swathi coming down at midnight to get fucked will not be risky. He only hoped that the maid would keep her mouth shut and decided that the very next day he would ask Swathi to take her shopping for some new clothes as well as increase her pay as a bribe to keep quiet. That way they could continue this illicit taboo relationship.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once they 3 women had their food, Shalini went to the study table and started her studies while Swathi and Chandra came down and cleaned up the kitchen and dining table and by the time that was done it was around 11pm. Chandra went to her room in the servant quarters and waited for Swathi to come back later on. Swathi went up and immediately went to bed and pretended to be sleepy. She called Shalini also to bed saying that she can get up early and study and to come and sleep. Shalini had not brought up her nighty and was still in her day clothes. She normally ran down and changed and came up to sleep with her bhabi. But today Swathi did not want to waste time so she asked Shalini to take and use one of her nighties from the closet. Shalini went to the closet and took out a nice silky nighty and went to the bathroom and removed her clothes and wore the nighty. Her panty and bra felt sweaty so she removed it and decided that she did not need a panty and bra as she was sleeping with her bhabi and she also knew that her bhabi also never wore panty and bra while sleeping. So she was comfortable to do the same. Her nighty smelt nice and Shalini wanted to get rid of the slight sweat smell from her armpits and between her legs so she took one of her bhabi’s perfumes and liberally sprayed on the perfume in her armpits and inbetween her legs. She now smelt as nice like her bhabi.
When she came to bed Swathi hugged her from behind and pretended to be very sleepy and after few minutes pretended to be asleep. She knew that Shalini did not take long to fall asleep as she was a carefree teenager and within minutes Shalini was fast asleep. Swathi pulled out her arm from under Shalini and lay still for a few minutes and then called out Shalini’s name and when Shalini did not reply she got up from the bed and crept outside and quickly came downstairs to the servant quarters and called Chandra who was sitting in the dark waiting patiently. They both silently walked to Ramji’s room and as the door was unlocked they went inside. Ramji had all the lights off except the night lamp in a corner and the situation was very erotic. Ramji was shocked that the maid servant also entered with his DIL and shut and locked the door and quietly went and sat on the floor at the foot of the bed. Since Swathi had brought her and did not say anything Ramji kept quiet and waited for Swathi to make the 1st move. Swath stunned him by coolly lifting and taking off her nighty under which she was fully naked. Her naked body looked sexy and in the dim slightly red night light she looked like a prostitute getting ready for her client. Ramji had seen such scenes in Hindi movies and imagining his beautiful DIL like a prostitute was also very exciting. She immediately came close to him and straight away reached for his cock which was semi erect. She pulled him by his cock towards the bed to stand next to the servant maid who was sitting on the floor and had a great view. Swathi wanted to make this a great show for her maid so she herself unwrapped Ramji’s dothi and made him naked below his waist. Ramji immediately removed his vest and was now also fully naked with his DIL holding on firmly to his cock. They were standing right next to Chandra who was sitting on the floor with her legs folded. Her face was almost at cock level and Chandra could now see the huge big balls and huge cock being held in her delicate memsaab’s hand. Even in this semi erect state it looked like a monster and now she knew why Bhabi’s cunt was so fucking messed up that afternoon. She wondered how such a delicate cunt could take this monster. She had seen Rajesh’s cock numerous times and knew very well that this cock was way bigger. Now Swathi started pumping the cock for Chandra to see from close and it was growing bigger and bigger. Chandra had never seen a cock from so close up and it looked unreal. Ramji in the meantime also knew that Swathi wanted to show his cock to the maid and he also did not object as he was proud of his cock and also this was the 1st time in his life that he was naked in front of 2 women. He knew that he was the center of attraction and liked it. He in turn started kissing Swathi and squeezing her tits. The scene was so taboo to Chandra that she too started getting wet in between her legs. Swathi now knelt down next to Chandra in front of Ramji and took hold of his cock and kissed it. She then tried to take it into her mouth with great difficulty as the mushroom head was very huge.
She stretched her mouth as wide as possible but could not take it into her mouth. So she just ended kissing and then she started licking it all around the head and the shaft. She then held the balls and licked it thoroughly. Ramji was a old fashioned man unlike his son Rajesh and as such had lots of pubic hair on his balls and cock. It was like a jungle but since his cock was so large and big it did not make a difference to the size. Swathi kept licking and playing with his balls and noticed that Chandra’s face was right next to hers and was just a few inches away. She playfully pushed the cock towards Chandra’s face and hit her face with it all the while giggling and saying that “I will beat you with this monster”. Ramji also smiled at the play and Chandra also giggled seeing the other two. Now Ramji held his cock and swatted Chandra on the head and then swatted Swathi also on the head. All of them started laughing softly and Swathi suddenly caught holed of Ramji’s cock with her right hand and Chandra’s head with her left hand and pushed them together. Now Ramji’s cock was touching the maids lips and due to the pressure of Swathi’s hand on her head she slightly opened her lips and the cock head went slightly in. Chandra was a big girl and as such had a bigger mouth than Swathi. Hence the cock head could go easily into her mouth. The sensation was fantastic for Ramji who never had his cock sucked before. Swathi had also guessed somehow that her old fashioned in laws did not indulge in oral sex. She was happy that at least Chandra could take the cock into her mouth and she instructed Chandra to suck the cock and lick it. Chandra was a willing student and took to her studies with dedication and started sucking her master’s cock willingly. Ramji was in heaven and silently blessed his DIL for providing him with such pleasure. Chandra now was on her knees and sucking away with gusto and also licking and playing with Ramji’s huge balls. She was able to take about 4” of the huge cock in her mouth and that was enough for Ramji as long and the sensitive head was fully inside her warm mouth. Swathi now decided that since Chandra was also included in the sexual game that she also has to be made naked and proceeded to undress her while she was busy cock sucking. It only took a few seconds and now Chandra was also fully naked with her beautiful huge tits for Ramji to squeeze. Ramji felt he was about to cum due to the cock sucking so he pulled Chandra up and hugged her and started kissing her and squeezing her tits. Swathi did not mind sharing and since they were next to the bed they all lay down on the bed with Ramji in the middle. Now Ramji had 2 women playing with his body and he mounted Swathi and started kissing her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply