Adultery A Wife's Compromise by smith_drew79
A Wife's Compromise

Written by smith_drew79

14th May 2016

http://xossip/showthread.php?t=1434126
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A Wife's Compromise

Part 1.

Sunil was a hard worker, but unfortunately despite working very hard, he was not able to really get the results. It had been 3 years since he got any appraisal or promotion. The constant bullying and shouting and scolding from his boss had made him loose his confidence. He was consistently made fun of from his other colleagues. Somehow he was able to hang on to his job, for how long he himself was not so sure.

He was married to a beautiful girl from his village. It was an arrange marriage . It had been almost 4 years to their marriage. He was not in favor of starting a family as his own career was a in a dire straits. Devika, his wife was a simple looking women, who was fair, slim and educated till class 12th from a hindi medium. She was to remain happy on whatever Sunil was to give her. She from her own side tried her best to satisfy Sunil and was to always encourage him. She was 5'4 and was athletic in built. She did not was to wear any jewelry and she was almost 10 Years back than the current society. Sometimes Sunil was to feel very embarrassed to introduce her to their friends.

It was 13th April, as usual appraisal and promotions were being announced and Sunil again was given a negative rating. His boss Anand, again shouted at him with a clear warning to him. Anand was a no nonsense boss. Hardly any employee could get personal with him. Hardly anyone had seen him taking holiday or leave. He was in early 40s and he was divorce for long with no kids. The only reason Sunil was still in his office was because of work experience and his service to the company.But enough had enough and now company really wanted him to show results. Most of the staff didnot know that , Anand is the son of the owner of the company and he was working as a normal VP to gain the necessary experience at the ground level. Also his father like Anand, had built this company with his own sweat and brain, he wanted Anand also to go through those trials. In a nutshell, Anand was a very powerful person.

Every evening post the appraisals and promotions, the staff generally go for a get together. This evening they had plan a open house come drinks with family get together for the first time. The idea of this exercise was to bring staff and family more closer. Most of the Corporate do the same to encourage their staff. Every one was very happy to attend this function, except Sunil. He was given a warning and there was no motivation for him to join the party. But he didnt want to make his boss more angry.

He was not sure if, he can take Devika in this party. As he remembered, when the first time she saw him drinking she became very upset. She was typical, vegetrain and hardly ever eat food of onion and garlic. Sunil tried her to eat chicken once, but she refuted to him very strongly. As normal husband he had also compromised to this fact. Her english was also not so good . So he was not sure if he take her to the party. But as the invite was from their Super Boss, there was no chance of saying no. He in tension of his job and still confused state of mind called up his sweet innocent wife Devika
" Devika aaj shaam party hain , hum sabko aana hai"
Devika- " Ok, Magar you know na main bahar ka nahin khatie"

Sunil -" Dekh yaar already bahut tension hai, office ki party hai, apna ghar ka dhong idhar math karna, chup chap tyar ho zana, vaise he mera mood bahut kaharb hai "

Devika: " Ok Ok. app apna mood mat kaharb karo , main ready rahungei"

Sunil hanged up the phone.He was still nervous about his future. He has been trying to change his job for past 5 months but there was no breakthrough and it looked more slimmer because of his age and also his relationship with his boss.

He left for home from work at around 4 PM, along with his other colleagues, out of his colleagues, Rameshwaran had got the highest appraisal and he was the happiest of the lot. Sunil was very jealous of him and was to call him chaplus o the boss.

Sunil reached home. Devika was ready for him. She had choosen a green color saree with normal blouse and she had put some lipstick .Her saree was tied above the navel. She was looking prettier than normal and Sunil also observed it. But compared with his other colleagues wife, she looked more dull. Devika tried her best, but well short of standards of Sunil.

Sunil got ready and left for the party along with Devika,he had a old activa and both of them reached the party on time. Most of the colleagues of Sunil were meeting Devika for the first time. Devika started mingling with the other women in the party and as usual women find it easy to make friends. And Sunil aloof, went to get himself a drink.

After a while, boss of Sunil came to the party along with his father. Looking at super boss every one stood still and wanted to go and shake his friend. He came for a while and made an announcement.

" Dear all, thank you so much for making this night special, I will like to make a special announcement. Anand is my son and from now on he will be the MD of this company and all decisions will be made by him,I will continue to be Chairperson, but all day to day decisions will now be completely taken by him, I hope all of you will support him and under him this company will create more records"

He left the party making this announcement and every one ran towards Anand to congratulate. Sunil was looking at this announcement from far, and now he knew that there is no chance for him save his job. He was till now being protected by super boss, but now there was no chance he told himself. He didnot feel like congratulating Anand. Two of his colleagues gestured him to go to him , but he ignored them and continued to enjoy his drink.

After sometime, when all the hau-hulla got over, Anand walked up towards the bar and found Sunil drinking . Seeing him, Sunil forcefully congratulated him and Anand excepted it back with a smile.

" Are Sunil, your family didnt come" He spoke to him in a family way.

" Ayie hai na sir, my wife is here " Sunil replied.

" Arey milawao, you have never introduced me to your family"

Sunil looked around and saw Devika, talking to some women, he cried his name " Devika Devika, Idhar aao"

Devika walked towards both of them with a smile.

" Haan Ji"

Anand, turned back to greet Devika. His eyes got stunned for sometime. He was always surrounded by high class women or women with modern attire. Here he was seeing a simple house wife in a simple dress. He immediately liked her. After his wife divorce, he had anyways become a womanizer and women for him were just object. He was to love to torture them, fuck them and forget them. But it was first time he was meeting a simple looking women. Immediately his dick became stiff. In his mind he was fantasizing " how will she be in a slutty mode"

Controlling his emotions, he brought his hand forward for a handshake but, Devika just did Namastey .

" Namaskar sir, yeah apki bahut tareef kartey hain."

Anand was still admiring her face. He just smile back and Devika after doing pleasantries left back to her group.

Anand kept on visualizing her hotness and in all the party his eyes will always look for Devika. He wanted her badly .

He called up his secretary Tina , who was in her mid 20s , a persian girl in a short skirt. Tina, send Sunil to me in my room. I want to talk to him something urgent.

Anand left for his room, and behind Sunil left, after getting message from Tina.

"Why would he be calling me, fire karna hota to morning main kar deta. He was not so sure of what he wants from him"

He entered the room of Anand. Anand was making seating in couch waiting for Sunil.

He offered Sunil a peg and said " Dekho Sunil I know tum confuse hoge ki why I have called you. You are one of my worst performer- I called you to offer you a deal"

Sunil Looked surprise. He quietly was grasping his peg" Deal What deal"

Anand looked at him- trying to be as gentle as possible" Sunil, yeh to tumhe pata hai ki tumarhi job khatare main hain, aur there is no chance you can save it. And market ka scene also you know it is very bad. I want to give u a offer. Achi tareh se soch samagh kar batana"

Anand poured more whisky one each other glass.

" Dekho Sunil, I can give you an offer of 30% increase in your Salary and Double promotion, but in return you have to do something "

Sunil was in utter state of shock. He didnot believe what his boss just said.

Anand continued - making his voice more gentle with certain uncertainity, " I want your wife Devika to spend this weekend with me in return"

" WHATTTTTTTTTTT You bastard. Do you know what are u talking " Shouted Sunil.

" No need to shout Sunil. It is just an offer you take it or leave it. We are business men, we donot give favor. You like it except it and if not than kal sham to apna resignation mere desk par bhej dena. Achi tareh se soch lo Sirf do raat ki he baat hai"

Sunil left the room in a haste, he was already tensed about his future and this bastard had made him worst. He immediately called Devika and left from the party in a haste. No matter what Sunil was from a middle class family and for them respect is everything. And moreover even Devika was not his dream girl,but he still loved her from the very core of his life.

He was any ways upset in the morning , but his boss proposal really pissed him off more. His self respect, self esteem and everything was at stake. In a tensed state he and Devika started to ride activa back home. Whole way Sunil kept on mummoring abuses to his boss, which was unusual for Devika to hear.

Sunil and Devika reached home and his boss again sent a whatsup message to think about his proposal tonight.

to be continued

Like Reply
Part 2- The conversation

Sunil, was to behave abruptly at times, but today he was little more angry and upset. Devika, was not able to understand. Most of the past 3 years, she had found him upset.
They reached home, and Sunil unlocked the door with his keys in a haste. Devika was not really able to understand Sunil, as Sunil hardly shared any problem with her. But today Sunil was looking more upset than usual. With a courage she asked Sunil-
" Kya hua, Saab theek hai na, aap aaj thoda jyada upset lag rahe ho"

Sunil was angry, but he also realized today how much he loved his wife. He replied trying to control the anger and frustration - " Kuch nahin tum nahin samghoge, this is corporate politics"

Devika didnt ask him further. she knew that more conversation will make him more upset . Quietly she went inside the bathroom to change into her night suit. Sunil again engrossed him self into his glass of whisky, uncertain about his future and job. He had never been so helpless in his life. He was trying to figure out a way out, what should he really do. At times he thought of sending her, another thought was completely against it. He was seating in this uncertainity and he didnot even remember , which peg he was drinking.

Voice of Devika, woke him up from his deep thought
" Suniye ji, App bahut tensed lag rahe ho, please share na, kiya baat hai"

Sunil could not resist he wanted to share it with some one and he just could not hide it anymore .
" Devika, it is a very serious situation, my job is at stake. I donot know what to should I do, but I am sure I will get the job"

Devika became more curious -" I know , saab theek ho jayega, magar problem to batao, hum milkar kuch solution dhoond lenge"

After discussing with Devika for long, and avoiding to tell her, Sunil finally spoke -
" You know Devika, I have not been able to perform for past few years. My rating are very down, and my job is at stake. I am also unable to find a job outside. I have been struggling. Today I got another negative rating, and warning "

Devika looked surprise but astonished as she was not aware of anything like this.

" OH "

Sunil Continued- " Today in the party, my boss the new MD, Anand me , salary hike of more than thirty percent and double promotion with a condition"

Devika saw the nervousness in Sunils face, " What condition"

Sunil hiding eye contact" He wants to sleep with you this weekend, otherwise he will fire me.That bastard wants to sleep with my wife. How dare he made me this proposal. But you donot worry, I told him know. I will resign tomorrow. I love you Devika, even if you are not my dream girl. But I have taken 7 feres and I will protect you. Bus thoda upset hun, I will be fine by tomorrow. You donot take tension"

Devika looked proud of Sunil, she pasted a kiss on lips of Sunil and tried to give him confidence.
" Donot worry ji. I believe in God, wo sab theek karenge, I am sure your boss will forget everything tomorrow. Abhi aap so jao. I will be with you no matter what"

Sunil, felt little better after some pep talk from Devika. They both made love in living room only and post it Sunil was fast asleep.

Devika could not sleep whole night. She was very sorry for her helpless husband . She started having deep conversation with her own self
"Sunil bahut paresan hain, I need to help me. Should I take offer of his boss, atleast it will give Sunil happiness. Hey Bhagwan! mughe koi rasta dikhaoo. Agar kisi ko pata chal gaya to"

Devika kept on thinking about it whole night. Ultimately early morning, she decided to take a decision.

She knew what she has to do, for his husband who loves her so much. " Savitiri bhi to Yumraaj se laad gayie thi, fir yeh to ek aadami hai"

Devika, started to search number of Anand, from mobile of Sunil. She found the number stored it in her mobile and went to toilet to make a call.

trin trin...

Anand picked up the phone in a lazy voice spoke " Hello Kaun hai"

" Sir, Main Devika - Sunil ki wife"
to be continued

[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Part 2- The deal

" Hello Sir, Main Devika Bol rahie hun"

Anand- " Kaun Devika"

Devika- " Sir, wife of Sunil"

Anand-" Oh Devika, haan bolo bolo. Main Sunil ke phone ka he intezar kar raha tha, bolo kiya decide kiya tum dono nain"

Devika - " Sir, I am ready for you proposal, magar, Sunil ko pata nahin lagna chahaiye. Main apne husband ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakathi hun, Yeah saari deal sirf humare beach raheni chahayie"

Anand, looks impressed ( Yeah itni innocent nahin hai jitna maine socha tha", " ok aur kiya"

Devika- " Bus Sir, I will do what you want, but what is the guarantee that you will not back out."

Anand-" Main ek businessmen hun, you can trust me, it is deal. Rahie Baat Sunil ki, that I will handle him. You just get ready. Kahan milna hain,kaise milna hai, I will let you know. Donot worry everything will be secret and deal between us"

Devika, nervously - said ok, and hanged up the phone.

Anand, started to day dream and fantasise the hot body of Devika, wow, he never thought it will so easy to get her. He started visualizing the positions and various way he will fuck her. Anyways, controlling his emotions, he woke up , took some aspirin to fight his hangover & went to his gym for exercise.

There are countless women he has fucked in his life, most of them were rich bitches and also few of them were wives of his employees, but all of them were educated and well to do off. Internally he also had a crush on Devika, but he wanted to really make a whore out of her for next 2 days or may be more. His mind was not in exercise, he has never felt so excited before. Sex was routine for him, but this was something new he was gonna experience. Fucking a sati savitiri kind of women. There was water in his mouth.

Anyways, he had to do something to get rid of Sunil first, as he knew if he is in town Devika will not come and he wanted to fuck her in this weekend only. After finishing his breakfast, he called Sunil.

" Sunil, main Anand bol raha hun"

Sunil with his increased heart beat, answered his call. " Yes sir, Sir I told you I can never accept your proposal, I request you not to call me on this topic"

Anand, smiled - " arey nahin nahin, Sunil, Kaal Nashe main mugh se galtie ho gayie. I called to apologise you and give you another chance. I know I have been offlate quite rude to you, and Devika to meri choti behen ki tareh hai"

Sunil, looked shocked with this statement." Oh "

Anand- " Dekh Sunil, you know you are not performing, but I have a proposal for you. There is a project for us in Banglore, today 4 PM is a meeting, I want you to immediately leave for Banglore and ensure you come after completing the project and with whole timelines extra, Tina will explain to you whole project and she will also come with you. "

Sunil- " Sir abhi nikalana hai"

Anand-" Sunil, this is what you lack, passion, mauka mila hai, ensure you finish it off. Pack your backs. I want to see you back with complete plan , and also visit our plant in Chennai, on return, if you get me this project , than I will think of something good for you ."

Sunil was in utter shock of his life. He was completely taken aback by the change in stance of his boss. What has happened in one night . However, he knew this is his final chance. He called up Devika.

" Devika , my love my darling, pack my bags, mughe immediately airport ke liye nikalna hai, you were right, my boss had finally seen my capability. I will do my best my love. Thank you for your support " and he planted a kiss on his lips, and went to bathroom to get ready.

Devika, gave him a plastic smile, because inside she knew, that Anand has played his card. Now she will have to be ready. She can feel the sweat on her forehead, she was not able to decide still whether her decision was really correct or not. But she was happy to see spark on Sunil's face, it was after long she saw him so happy.

Devika in her thoughts started packing stuff for Sunil, she got a whatsup from Anand -" Devika I have done what you had ask, we will meet today only, I will send you details, call me once Sunil leaves for airport"

Devika, immediately deleted the message and continued to pack Sunil clothes with nervousness. Sunil finished his breakfast and planted a kiss .

Devika responded " I love you ". Acha suno, is it ok if I go to mamaji's house for this weekend , he has not been keeping too well "

Sunil never liked Mamaji of Devika, as they were rich and also they didnt like Sunil either. Devika knew in case her mobile is not reachable, Sunil will never enquire them. Thats why Devika wanted to be safe, in case Sunil calls at landline extra. Devika her self, didnt know how come she had this ideas, was she becoming a raand, she thought.

Sunil was in good mood, so he allowed her & he left for airport. Sunil can sense new love he realized for his wife. May be that was because of the new spark his boss gave him, he was unaware of that life of his and his wife is gonna change tonight.

In her thoughts, Devika was still trying to figure out how she will change this situation.

She was in this thought and as soon as she got the call from Sunil, has boarded the flight, Anand called up Devika.

Trin trin.

to be continued

Like Reply
Part 4-Getting ready for the night.

Trin Trin.

"Hello, Devika, Main hun Anand"

Devika " Yes Sir "

Anand-" Dekho, I called you for a reason. I have sent Sunil to Banglore, aab humara rasta saaf hai"

Devika- " Ji Sir"

Anand continued in a harsh tone- " Tumne jaisa kaha maine kiya, saam ko theek 8 Baje mera driver tumhe lene aajayega, you be ready."

Devika like an obedient slave, could only say ok.

Anand- " Dekho Devika, I dont want a single hair on your body except your head, isliye parlor walar jana hai to ho ana. Mugey teri chut main bhi ek baal nahin chahiye aur sun wear your best dress, aur do teen deen ke kapade rakh lena"

Devika was taken a back by Anand rudeness, this rudeness made her even more nervous, she knew that she has no other option.

Anand hanged up the phone, Anand knew that Devika will not be a lady who be shaving or waxing, but he hated hair on women body. He wanted everything clean as clean as a milk booth. He wanted to demand lots of things for her, but he wanted to keep all his fantasy for night. He sent his private secretary Anchal to go and buy some hot stuff. She immediately knew that Anand, has got a new prey tonight. She was Anand's permanent private secretary and she was the one who was to take care of all secrecy of Anand. She was also Anands, good friend and he knew that she will choose what he likes .

Aanchal, bought a pair of very high heels, few hot lingerie with thongs, few short skirts and some sex toys,like handcuffs,vibrator extra. She also bought a black color ready made Indian Saree and few stuff for make up. She completed her shopping by early evening and entered the cabin of Anand. Anand was still engrossed in dream of fucking Devika.

" Anand, Yeh lo jo tumne kaha tha le aaye, magar yeh to bata aaj kaun shikaar hai"

Anand didnot answer her, he continued to engrossed in his laptop. Anchal knew , if Anand has decided not to share than he will not share. Anchal was more or less a everything of Anand, but about Devika, Anand had not shared with her.

Anand, checked all stuff and thanked Anchal, with a kiss on her cheeks, " Aaj kuch special hai, baad main share karonga " and with all the stuff he left.

Devika, still nervous, didnot know what Anand intentions yet. She took a number of beauty parlour number , took her appointment and went to get ready. She was waxing her legs for the first time, though she anyways had very less hairs, but it pained. She like normal Indian women, will not shave her armpits regularly, but the wax stripes made her scream in pain. She had never shaved, and when the therapist started pulling hairs from her cunt, it made her shcok in pain. Though she was doing all this, but in her own heart, she was still very nervous. No one had touched her body except Sunil, no one had ever kissed her, she took such a big step. Now she knew she can only wait for inevitable. The therapist asked her, if she will like to remove her hairs from Ass, and which broke her silence. She inside was not feeling normal, but deal was deal.

In the mean time, Sunil called her " Kidhar ho Jaanu"

Devika " Thoda bahar aayie thi"

Sunil " Meeting was very good, but Monday tak he kuch final hoga, I will be in touch ,Love you " and he hanged up the phone.

Devika never lied to anyone in her life, she felt bad on lying to her hubby. The therapist removed whatever hairs she could from every part of her body and left for facial and shower.

She choose a red color salwar kameej, which Sunil had gifted him, and she didnt have any hot lingeries. She had a normal bra and panties. Heals she had never ever imagined in her life, and she still in nervous ness not knowing whom to talk, started to wait for the driver to come. She was not aware that today, she is gonna become a slut. She was not aware , what will happen with her and she was not aware of future, perhaps she was not even so nervous in her wedding night. She was close to get a heart attack. No hairs in her ass and cunt, were making her feel little different. She took her Ipill, and was sipping a cup of coffee, that she heard the door bell.

She opened the door, and it was driver of Anand. She was meeting her for the first time. He opened the door of car for her and mummored something in his mouth
"Raandi Saali"

These words stuck in the heart of Devika like arrow. Oh Am i doing the right thing, m I really a raand???

The driver was taking her out of the city, she asked him reluctantly, " Hum Kahan Ja rahe hai"

Driver replied " Saahab ke farm house, Panvel main "

" oh" her breath increase further.

They reached a nice farm, where there was hardly any electricity. The driver dropped her on the main door, which was opened by the servant, who looked at her with a juicy eyes from top to bottom and took her inside the bunglow.

Devika was now waiting anxiously for what will happen next!!

Like Reply
Part 5- Build up to the Action

Devika, was sweating despite the fact, ACS were at 16 degrees. She was still tensed and she was also shivering with fear. She was simple women, with simple desires of her life, but she had never thought that she will be able to reach this far. She had come from a family, where girls are " Ghar ki Maryada". His father was very conservative , and strict. She had always lived in a very protective environment, and city of Mumbai anyways like a dream city for her. She was an obedient wife, but also very practical. She was a religious lady, she her self was not able to believe her self, when decided to agree to proposal of Anand. She was not a romantic lady and sex life between Sunil and her was not very extra ordinary. He will make love to her once in a while, but she was totally dedicated and faithful to Sunil. She must have taken this decision emotionally, to protect her husband. Typical Indian Lady.

It was a long waiting, then, the servant of Anand, broke the silence.

" Madam,Sahab ne aapko upar jane ke liye bola hai "

She grasped the glass of water, shivering followed the instruction.

Ramu, the servant a old guy, then took her to the upper room. The upper room was fantastic. It was bedroom , with mini bar, and just outside , was big terrace and a small swimming pool. The terrace , was lit up with lights, and the bedroom was full of attics. It was a nice cozy glassy room. Anand, mostly used this room to relax and come back to his senses. She really liked the room. But of course, again her silence was broken by the Servant.

Ramu " Sahab nain yeh letter diya hai"

Devika, actually had come with a plan to lie down on the feet of Anand, and ask for forgiveness, but the wait was making her more nervous. She was not too sure, what is she gonna expect, and she was just going with the flow. She opened the letter and started reading it :

" Dear Devika, I know you will be nervous, but I assure you this night will transform you . Now, as we have done a deal, and you are not giving me your self freely, I want you to be the way i want to be. Remember, you and I are doing a business. So next two nights, I will do whatever I want. I have bought few dresses for you, I want you to try them out and wear something out of them for me tonight. Shh, No nakhras. Nakrhas means deal is over, I will see you in sometime
tumhara do raat ka Husband
Anand"

Anand was an expert, he knew that Devika will do nakhras and crying, and he wanted to avoid all the emotional dramas. He didnt want to do jabaradasti with Devika, but slowly and steadily wanted her to become his slut.He had ample time with him and he knew that she cannot escape from here.

Devika, for long looked at the letter and then the watch, it was almost 9 PM, it was already an hour , she was waiting. She had never wore any hot dresses extra in her life, Sunil had asked her many times, but once she wore a small nighty, but she was not comfortable with it. They both quarreled on this for long, but Devika never wore it again in her life. She quietly opened the cupboard to check. Anand had already made prayers.

First dress he had kept was a Black color, hot G string.

2nd one was a pink color lingerie, where panties were a thong.

3rd one was a school girl uniform with hot panties.

4th one was Saree, with a hot sleeveless blouse and a thong and a small peticoat.

5th one was a hot see through nighty.

and then there were few short skirts and lingerie

And then there her two pairs of black and pink high heels.

Every cloth on it had a rose and chocklate, with a some comment. Like in school girl uniform it was written- slutty kid.
in saree was return- Indian raand .
extra extra.

Devika was very amused on seeing all these dresses. She had not even wore shorts, and here this man was asking her to wear all this. The Servant Ramu was still in room. It was almost 15 Minutes that Devika kept on looking at all those dresses.

Ramu gets a call on his mobile " Ji Sahab Ji Ji Ji "

and hangs up.

Ramu in a stern tone looks at Devika and says " Sahab nain bola hai agar tu in main se kuch na pehene, to mugey pasand ho wo jabardasti pehena dun , tere ko nanga karke- raand "

Devika was shocked by the rude tone of the servant. She knew there was no way he can runaway from it now.
" Pehen rahi hun bhaiya pehen rahie hun."

Ramu- " Main check karney aaona, 10 Minute main", the bedroom door had no lock.

Devika, in her own thoughts with tears in her eyes, choose the Saree. She dropped her Salwar, and removed her blue color old fashioned panties. She slowly , took that hot looking thong inside her. The thong had only one stripe at behind and she tried to adjust that stripe to feel comfortable but she was not all. She some how managed to adjust it. Then she started wearing the peticoat, which was not a peticoat, but a short skirt with elsatic to adjust her Saree. She somehow managed to wore it. . Then she removed her kurta, and her old fashioned white color bra. The blouse which had come was little tight, and her breasts were kind of trying to peep outside from it. She had no option but to try to adjust her to her breasts. Then she started wearing the saree sent , and tried her best to cover her naked back and shoulders . She then moved towards the shoes, removing her sandles, she started wearing the high heels . She felt very uncomfortable while wearing them, but she had no choice. She fall many times, before somehow reaching the bed.

Ramu came exactly in 15 minutes and laughed at seeing her fall. He helped her walk to the bed, and purposefully tried to touch her breasts. She got scared.

" Donot worry, hum to touch kar ke he maje lete hain, tu hai to saahab ka maal"

and he left the room, to inform his boss.

After around 30 Mins, Anand entered the bedroom

to be continued

Like Reply
Part 6-Making of a Slut -A

Anand entered the room .

Devika with a sense of fear, looked back, trying to cover her her self with the pallu of her saree. She was definitely, nervous, shy and uncomfortable. She tried to stand but the Heel, she wore again made her uncomfortable, and she continued to sit on bed waiting for Anand to come near her. She had removed her heel now so that she can drop on legs of Anand, and request him for mercy.

Anand was wearing nice sleeveless jockey vest, with a boxer shorts. His chest didnot had hairs, and though he was in early 40s, but he had a perfect athletic body. He was smoking a cigarette, and straight away went to the bed to greet Devika. He knew Devika will choose a Saree, and looking at her covering her self, he felt even more desperate. He didnot say anything and was looking at her .

Anand, reached close to Devika. Devika stood up with tears in her eyes and looked at Anand with a mercy and innocent way. Anand stood still, with smoking a cigarette, and admiring her from top to bottom. (She looks like an innocent bitch, he thought to himself)

Devika was trying her best to cover whatever part she could through the Saree. She was continuing to sweat, she immediately dropped herself in the feet of Anand.
" Sir, please mughe chod do, I am sorry sir, mugh se nahin ho payega"

Anand ,remained silent.

Devika continued to speak " Main Sunil ko bahut pyar kartie hun sir, main usko dhoka nahin de sakthe, please sir, mughe nahin pata main kaise tyar ho gayie, iske liye, please mughe chod de jiye"

Anand, remained silent, he was like a stone, was continuing to smoke, as if not worried about what is happening.

Devika, disturbed by his silence, continued to plead, in this pleading the pallu she was using to cover her shoulder came apart, and her naked shoulders and one side of cleavage was now easily can be seen. Her focus was more on pleading hence she didnot observe that Anand was looking at her like a nasty beast.

Anand, waited for a minute, made a call.

"Sunil," Devika, got shocked. She stood up in a nervous tone.

"Sunil,kaise rahie meeting , koi progress hai " and gestured at Devika and whispered " kiya Sunil ko bata dun ki tu yahan hai....,Saali "

Devika, started shivering and could just hold her hands and silently wait for next.

" OK Sunil keep me posted" and he hanged up.

Holding Devika from her shoulders , looking at her eyes Anand said to Devika -" Dekh Devika, agar you do what I ask you to do, to yeh saab humare beech he rahega, magar agar to yeh saab naatak watak karegie to ab chaye to mughey de ya na de, main Sunil ko bata doonga, isliye samaghdari isme hai ke chup chap karne de. Vaise bhi main tere naam ki kai baar muth mar chuka hun, aur aab mere control ke bahar hai"

And he pushed her with force towards him self and pasted a kiss on her lips. Devika was not prepared for it, plus she could never bear the smell of Cigarette, but the more she tried to take her self out from his clutches, the more Anand kept on kissing her. This continued for a while and despite all her efforts to loosen her self from his grip and trying to cope up with the smell of cigarette, he continued to kiss or I must say molest the juicy lips of his prey. Devika had never been kissed so harshly by Sunil, he was always gentle, she continued to try to resist as much as possible but Anand was an expert, he kept on imposing his lips into her lips.

He must have kissed her for ages, I cannot say accurately was it 10 mins, but it looked more than that and he seemed to enjoy this kissing. Lips of Devika, were pinkish and as she was only a one man touched, perhaps thats why they were tasting more sweeter. The taste of her lips was like of a Vanilla ice cream.

As Anand, removed his lips from her lips, Devika stumblingly tried to move back from Anand, with trying to relieve the pain on her lips through her tongue. She felt was if her lips has swollen. This was a very different kissing she had felt. Many times Sunil, had tried her to watch some hot movies, but she never liked it and hence never watched them. She felt a feeling of being kissed like that. As she was still scared and nervous, she didnot like the way she was being kissed. The way she was kissed increased further, the fear in her mind of what was suppose to happen. She was also irritated by the action of Anand, but also knew that now she will have to pay the price for her foolishness. Inside she was feeling like a slut.

Anand was smiling " Maaza aaya Darling , abhi to raat baaki hai".

Devika didnot reply, she was still to come out of the terms of this.

Anand, holding his dick, now started moving towards Devika, he wanted to now make this innocent girl his slut. His eyes were full of rust, he didnot want to give Devika any chance of come back. He just wanted to fuck this Innocent Diva. He just wanted to fuck this raand.

to be continued

Like Reply
Making of a Slut -B

Devika was still trying to come out of the shocking kiss of Anand. Anand, rushed towards Devika with a speed of light, and tried to pull her back towards him. Anand didnot want to give any chance to Devika to relax or reflect. He wanted more of vanilla .

But Devika this time was little bit more alert, and she was able to move back little backwards, but in this movement, the mangalsutra of Devika came in the hands of Anand. And snatch, it got broke. Devika like all Indian house wife, who believed in the purity of their husband in this mangalsutra, immediately tried to hold it from her hands. Anand, taking full charge of the situation, was able to snatch her back to him.

Devika requested-" Please sir, atleast mangal sutra to theek se rakhne do"

Anand, didnot say anything, only thing which was driving him right now was to fuck this innocent bitch. He himself, snatched the mangalsutra from her neck, and threw it to a couch , " aab do raaton ke liye bhool ja Sunil ko, tu sirf meri biwi hai do raato ki"

and flash he snatched the pallu of saree of Devika.

Devika tried to cover her cleavage, which were hardly getting hidden in the uncomfirtable blouse. Ofcourse there was no bra.This action of Devika, made Anand, even more horny. He was loosing more control with these pretty actions of Devika. Devika was still in shock and tears.

Anand left her, like this for few seconds. Devika tried to cover her self with the pallu of saree.

" Donot cover it, apne haath hata"

Devika, with lot of effort and fight in her heart, slowly removed her hands from her cleavage.

Her breasts, were peeping out of the blouse. Perhaps if someone would have looked at them more closely, he could have seen the nipples of her breasts also. The navel of hers was little oval, with few red marks, may be from the wax she did today. There was not a single fat on her tummy. Her cleavage and tummy were shining like milk in the cozy lights of the bedroom of Anand.

Anand couldnot help him self, but admire her beauty. He must have fucked ample ladies by now, but no one was as hesitant and shy as Devika. This innocence was what making him even more crazy for her. Devika had kept her face down, and she was standing like this, but shivering with shame.

Anand, waked slowly towards her and started to lick her beautiful cleavage. The blouse of Devika,which was hardly a blouse, was also little offset. Devika knew the inevitable . Anand was putting his saliva on her body and Devika, was doing nothing except, like a helpless lady letting this bastard play with her. Anand was an expert, and Devika though tried her best to behave as she is a stone, but the art of Anand had started to work on her body.

She was human after all. Anand by now had completely topless Devika , and though she tried her best to cover her naked boobs with her hands, Anands, rudeness again made her feel the pinch. Anand asked her to walk to the swimming pool . and then called her back. He will then ask her to lie on bed or make her make a pose of titanic on sofa. He was ordering and she was just following. Everytime she will try to cover her breasts from her hand, he will again shout at her.

And then he will lick her open breasts and molest them with his hands. The color of nipples of Devika, were little pinkish ,and he will again take them to his mouth and swallow them. He will do it, then will stop and then will ask her to walk .

Anand wanted to admire her body as much as possible. He wanted to actually take her to that level, where she will herself support him to fuck her. Anand , kept on doing like this for sometime. The nipples of Devika were errect, though her tears had still not stop yet.

After playing for ample time with her breasts, and Anand, called her near him. She like his pet doll, went to him. He puts a kiss on her lips, this time it was gentle, Devika didnot close her eyes at first, but slowly she closed her eyes (oh my GOD I am liking his kiss, am i becoming horny- she thought in her mind)

Like Reply
Making of a Slut-C

Anand, kept on kissing her lips and Devika unknowingly, automatically kept on responding to his kiss. Somehow, the smell of alcohol and smoke, which she was to hate, somehow she was liking it. Anand, kept on kissing her lips and now she was trying her best to not respond but was automatically getting into his charm. She didnot realize, while he was kissing her, when the pallu of her saree had fallen down, and her large breasts, who because of the kind of non existent blouse were ready to come out. Anand continued to kiss her gently, and he knew it was just matter of time, when she will breakup. He was liking her juicy lips, also he wanted to really bring out the wildest side of this innocent bitch. He wanted to make a slut out of her, and make her feel that everything what she is doing is voluntary, ofcourse he had already decided to fullfill the deal and that why he had sent, Sunil to a project which he knew will be a success, and will justify is promotion. He had long term plans for the relationship between him and Devika.

Devika unaware of it, was enjoying being kissed. Sunil kiss to her always lacked this lust and aggressiveness, and she somehow was enjoying this new passionate kissing from the guy whom she hated and who she knew was just doing it for the lust. Her eyes were closed and the more aggressive kissing of Sunil, was making her loose her composure, and she was slowly but steadily responding to his kissing. He continued to kiss her like this for a while, but as he wanted her to feel more hungary and desperate , he removed his lips from her lips.

Devika eyes, were still closed , anticipating more kiss.But Anand , left the bed and went towards the bathroom. Devika opened her eyes, she didnot like behaviour of Anand, and oops she thought to her self, ( she wanted him to keep kissing her, is she ok ). Anand had left to pee or I guess to smoke another cigarrate. He came out smoking from the bathroom, but he couldnot resist himself, looking at Devika, she had adjusted her saree and was seating in anticipation of another move from him, now there was no tears in her eyes, she was still playing her lips with her tongue and there was no lipstick on her lips now. She seemed to still analysis what was happening.

Anand, was really admiring this confusion in the state of Devika, he was smoking his cigarrate and thinking of his next step. He at that time didnot have any idea, because this innocence and confusion of Devika was making his dick hard. Of course she was not her dream women, but she still was looking very hot. He went to Devika and holded her from her shoulders, looking at her eyes, which were again very shy, he posted his kiss on her lips. Devika didnot resist this time. He picked up another cigarate from the packet, and threw the smoke on the face of hers.

She didnot like this at all, and shouted at him " Please donot do, I donot like smoke "

Anand, felt offended by her shouting , he exclaimed" You bitch, donot tell me what I should do or not do, remember I have bought you for two nights, I will do whatever I want to- that was our deal"

Then with a foxily smile he looked at his cigarate, you donot like this, And said " Now you should smoke it for me"

Devika was shocked.

(to b c)

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Making of a Slut-D

Devika, looked at Anand, with a surprise look. " Yeah deal ka hissa nahin hai, I hate smoking, please do whatever you want to do, but do-not ask me to do things which I cannot do"

Anand, didnot reply her back, but continued to look at her, he liked the way she was reacting, but side by side her reaction was also making him feel more arrogant. This was not in his plan , but now he wanted it to be in his plan, after all he was paying this bitch with a promotion to his incompetent husband.

He looked at her with anger and lust " Pina to padega janneman, nahin ka to koi option he nahin hai, jabardasti main karna nahin chahata, yeh to tughe mugh par cheekane se pehele sochna chahayie tha "

She did not reply back ," Sir please mat kijaye, already main guilty feel kar rahie hun, please donot do all this to me "

He did not replied her back,and continued to forward the cigarate towards her. Devika was now sweating and pleading, she didnot her self know how to handle this situation. She kept on requesting and pleading, but Anand was not backing out, he was as persistent. He was smoking and throwing his smoke on Devika. This situation continued for a while, with neither of them backing out. Ultimately, Anand, broke his silence -" Dekh Devika, aakhir baar bol raha hun, chup chap cigarate muh main daal, nahin to main abhi bahar khade bando ko bulata hun.Main fir pyar se samgha raha hun, yeh sirf do din ki baat hai, do everything what I tell you to do "

and he shouted- " Ramu!!"

Devika got scared,she knew she cannot even complain against anyone, it was her own decision and she cannot justify it . She looked at Anand with pleading eyes, and she was also scared of getting banged. She looked at Anand, "Ok I will do as u say, but please donot call them" She took the cigarate from him and put it on her lips, she tried to take the first shot, but it had strong dose of Nicotine, which made her cough, again looking at Anand, she smoked two more puffs. Anand smiled at her ,(actually Anand had added a dose of Cocaine in the cigarate). The two puffs on cocaine added cigarate had a desired effect on the mind of Devika.

They both started smoking by sharing the cigarattes, yes there were some tears in the eyes of Devika, and for the first time in her life she really understood the value of Sunil in her life.

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut- E

Each puff of cigarate, was making Devika's head move. The start of smoke was very irritating for her, but the more puff she took , the more she liked it. The smoke of cigaratee was adding to her dizziness. She was craving for more. Anand, like a master strategist was very happy to see things falling in place. He knew that Devika was now under his control. Devika was innocently getting trapped into his trap, he never thought she will easily give in to it.

Anyways, the continued to smoke and kiss. Now Devika, was more proactive and the cocaine in cigarate has also made her feel little hotter inside. The pallu of her saree was down and now she was not bothering about feeling shameful about it.She was now enjoying every bit of this new development. Perhaps at times she will herself paste the kiss on lips of Anand. Anand wanted to exploit her wilderness more and thats why he wanted to bring more hotness of her. He started to kiss her neck now, and with a splash of second, she like a wild bitch started to moan. It felt as if neck was a sensitive part of Devika, he continued to kiss her neck with and lick it with his tongue. Devika, still smoking cigratte, enjoyed the whole licking of Anand, she was now in a different world, the guilty feeling was out of her head and she was enjoying the whole licking now. The puff , the smell, everything was now making her horny.

Anand, continued to lick her neck, and then slowly moved himself to her cleavage & with a snatch, he tored her bloused away. The boobs of Devika came out flashing. The boobs were not very big, but had a descent fat. The color of her nipples was little pinkish, and straightaway Anand started to suck her boobs. The other hand of his was holding the right side boob, which in size was little bigger than left one. While he was holding her boob, few drops of ashes dropped on the nipples of her. She cried little in pain . Anand got a new idea!!!

Anand, made her lie on the bed, and by now her saree had gone, and she was just wearing a short peticoat kind of skirt. Her belly was round and perfect. Her nipples were errect and she was lying like a innocent hot diva on the bed. She was not trying anything to hide her breasts or hide anything for that matter. She was lying down enjoying everything which this crazy guy was doing with her. Her silver payal ,mangalsutra , ring and sindoor on her forehead were the only things which would have told someone that she is married, and they were all staring at her, as if telling her - " She is a wife of someone"

Anand, started to drop some ashes of his cigratte on her body, at time he touched the burning cigaratee at few spots on her body, she cried with pain, but that pain was not of tortoure, that pain was of joy. She was now moaning and shouting without hesitating. Anand would drop some ash, and then would lick it with his tongue. He will put burning cigarate on her Navel , she will cry in pain and then he will lick it with his tongue. Anand continued to excite her with utmost passion. The more she cried, the more it made him horny. Now Devika was completely his slut!!

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut -E

Due to which, there were some burning spots on the few areas of body of Devika. She seemed to enjoy this pleasant pain. Anand, was not only kissing but molesting her well toned body. Slowly Anand removed the skirt cum peticoat of Devika and with a flash, ripped off the thong she was wearing. Pussy of Devika was pinkish, with little reddish and it looked wet of all the fore play Anand had did on her. He admired her pussy for a while, it was not very tight, but was very small. He thought to himself, may be Sunil didnot use it for perfection.

He started to put his tongue on his juicy wet pussy.

Devika started crying in joy ---- " AAAAHHHHHHH MAAR GAYIEEE, AAAHMMM AAAAHHH OHHHH "

the moaning of Devika, made him explore the pussy of hers even with greater intensity. Devika was crying and moaning like a helpless slut, who was enjoying every bit of action. The juice from her pussy were flowing with greater speed, the salty taste of her juices made Anand even more deeper. Slowly he put his index finger inside her pussy and simultaneously started licking and fingering her pussy.

Devika never allowed Sunil to finger her pussy, she always cried in pain when he was to finger it, or not support him, but Fingering of Anand was giving her so much of joy and pleasure. She was so horny that she didnot even think about this aspect.

Anand continued to finger more vigorously and licking continued. Devika reached her Orgasim, and for the first time in her life she realized that even fingering and licking can give one so much pleasure. Her pussy was craving for more. She didnot want Anand to stop.

Anand , now was completely nude, the puff of cocaine was now more in control, and Devika knew what was happening, she could see Anand undressing him self. She could not stop but admire the beautiful way, Anand had maintained him self. Sunil had a beer belly, but Anand had a flat tummy. He was more fitter and stronger than Sunil, though he was younger in age then him. Anand was now completely nude in front of Devika. Anand Dick was at its peak, and if she would have measured it , it looked much bigger and fatter than Sunils. Very size of his dick scared the hell out of Devika.

Anand quietly started to again kiss Devika, and Devika was responding him back. He made her hold his dick in her hands, she could not stop her self from saying- " Yeh to bahut bada hai"

Anand smiled, this was the first naughty think than moaning Devika had said in the whole action, was it a cue he thought.

" Baby Bada hai magar tera hai, "

and he put it directly on her mouth!!!

to b c

Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
Making of a Slut F

Anand started moving his dick inside the mouth of her Devika. Devika never sucked dick of Sunil, perhaps she was to vomit or say chi, whenever her husband tried to do it, may be because Sunil lacked art of fore play. But Anand had really made Devika so horny, that she was excitedly sucking his lovely dick.

The taste of dick of Anand, was very tasty she thought. It tasted so yummy. Though in the start she was just sucking only tip of his dick, but slowly she started to enjoy the whole movement . Anand, dick was now deep till the end of her mouth and her saliva was coming out from her mouth. This very exercise made her little suffocating but she didnot complain. She was enjoying it, she felt like an actress from a porn movie, this sex experience was also something new for her. She continued, to suck his dick , now with more passion and intensity.She continued to suck his dick for another 20 seconds, and puck, the whole white paste from his dick enter her mouth. She swallowed her whole cum, she really enjoyed the taste of his cum.

For next few minutes both have them lied on the bed , now of course the whole passion, was little over and both of them were more in their senses, but this whole drama brought out a completely different aspect of life of Devika. Anand was exhausted , but he was also not expecting Devika too be so easy . He was really admiring the spirit of Devika. He needed some refill, to ensure that he gets an energy. Looking at Devika, he thought this is the time to offer her some whisky.

Devika, was shamelessely lying on his bed, still tasting the cum of his dick. She was feeling little guilty, but she seemed to enjoy every aspect of whatever he did with her. She was waiting for next and only question she was asking her self, how can she do it ? Was she really so wild inside.?

In the mean time , Anand came with two glasses of whisky and she obediently drank after doing cheers, her glass, THUMBS UP!

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut - H

Devika , finished her whisky at a one go, I guess it was may be her excitement or use of cocaine. The taste of whisky she liked. It was a neat peg. She drank it as if she had been drinking whisky for ages. Anand, was still drinking is peg. Both of them were naked. Devika moved from the bed towards the bathroom, looked as if she wanted to pee. Anand kept on observing her tight ass, her ass was pure white, and round. The ass was very tight, and her walking towards the toilet made them move perfectly. Anand & Devika were hardly talking , in the mean time he asked Devika to wait. She like a obedient doll, looked back.He called her back, she went back, she was now more comfortable with whatever was going on. He pointed towards the high heels lying on floor, signaling towards them he asked her to wear them.

She struggled to wear them, and with high heels on, her Ass looked even more tighter and closer. She started to walk towards bathroom wearing those , struggling to walk but somehow managed to reach the bathroom. Anand was enjoying the whole struggle. He finished his peg, and went to his little bar to make another for himself and Devika. This time, he purposefully made for her a little bigger peg. He started to sip his whisky, and then saw again struggling Devika coming out of bathroom. She was looking drunk, may be because of cocaine and also of whisky . She reached towards him, her pussy was again looking very small and tight, as if now one had ever touched it. Her perfectly shaped boobs were jumping up and down. If some one would have rated her from 1 to 10, she would have definitely got a top rating. There was some water on the pussy of Devika, may be she had washed it post peeing. Anand was not able to take his eyes from her body for a single time. He was enjoying every bit of hers.There were some burnt

As Devika came closer to Anand, there was now not a single attempt by her to cover her assets or feel shy, she was every experiencing a great joy, perhaps her lust and slutiness was coming out for the first time. In their honey moon also Sunil and She never went so extreme. She knew inside that whatever she was doing is wrong , her compromise which was more for her husbands happiness, now was more for her own happiness. She was getting attracted to Anands hotness. She wanted to get more crazy, she wanted to be explored more, but she also wanted to be hesitant, as actually she was a whore of Anand.

She reached near Anand, by now she was able control her walking through heals. She was wearing a mangalsutra, some bangles and silver color payal. As soon as she reached Anand, Anand again grasped her and pulled her on his lap. His dick was now not very hard , and he immeditately put his lips on her lips. He offered her another peg of whisky, which she took immediately. He again lit a cigarate for her and they both started to drink and smoke. Anand at times continued to pinch her or kiss her and she would shamelessely respond.

Ultimately, Anand started to talk to her -" Kaise lag raha hai, janemaan "

Devika, in her dizziness responded - " hmmm mughe acha lag raha hai, aap bahut smart ho Sir"

Anand - " Kaise feeling aa rahie hai, lag raha hai na ki you are Raand"

Devika, didnot reply back, this rude word perhaps , excited her even more and she pasted a kiss on lips of Anand.

Anand, as he was an expert womanzier, understood that the dirty words are really making Devika hot.He continued his conversation
" So, will you like to become my permanent rakhel "

Devika, in her drunken state puffing cigrate with glass of whisky in her hand, replied -" why not" shamelessely.

Anand, was also becoming horny with her replies. Devika her self didnot know why she had been behaving like this. Perhaps every time he called her a " Raand" she was to get goose bumps. She was liking to be a slut. They both continued to kiss and play with each other, and ultimately , Anand, took her to the bed.

After putting some saliva of his on her pussy, he entered her pussy without using a condom. This was may be the first time, he was fucking a women without wearing a condom. Devika of course, was unaware of it, and the constant teasing and foreplay, and whisky had already gone over her head. There was no way, she was going to stop him. He continued to fuck her like a wild beast. Devika, enjoyed ever bit of action. They were in a position of - Anand on top she at bed with her legs spreads.

Anand than asked to her to turn back, he started to fucck her from back, while he was fucking his mind was still on her tight ass. He wanted to enter her Ass and enlarge her ass hole. He was still fucking her pussy and continued to play with her ass hole. He stopped for a while, and then dropped little left over whisky from behind on her beautiful ass and pussy. Devika didnot mind it unaware of his plan. Anand with a split second, put up his dick inside the hole of her ASS.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah", she cried in pain. But Anand continued to push his dick inside her small ass.

" AHHHH , sir, please yaahan mat dalo, please dard hota hai" but Anand continued to pierce her ass . He didnot show any mercy and continued to force his dick inside it and push . " Saali, raand aab maja le"

Devika was in pain, she was screaming but, she could not do anything. He continued to fuck her ass for some time and then when he was about to cum, threw all his cum on her pussy....

They both, again lay down on the bed, with Devika still in pain!!

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut I

They both must have slept till late in the morning , it must be around 11 that they both woke up. The head of Devika was moving round round, due to high dose of cocaine and whisky. Her face was on the ass of Anand, and her ass was till paining of nights sex . The burn marks on her body were now little darker and she now felt little shy of her self.

Anand, was still sleeping in his sleep. Devika gathered whatever bed sheet she could and went to bathroom to finish her daily routine. In the mean time, Anand woke up from his sleep and called Ramu, to get some black coffee and lemon juice. Devika finished her shower and entered the bedroom just in towel wrapped around her body, and simultaneously Ramu entered with lemon and coffee. Anand was still naked but had covered his dick with his bed sheet. He saw Devika little shy of the fact that Ramu was in room, and she tried to go back to bathroom.

Anand-" are ghabra maat, Ramu Kaka, apne aadmi hai, come here donot by shy of him"

Devika, embarrased came towards Anand, he offered her lemon juice and with a flash snatched the towel from her body...

Devika was completely nude in front of Ramu...

" HAHAHAH, Ramu mast hai na"

Ramu was steering at her as if to eat her , but he didnot say anything . Devika was trying to hide whatever she could from her hands. Anand was continue to laugh, Devika rushed back to bathroom .

Anand to Ramu-" Ghabra maat Ramu, pehele main isko kha lun, fir tum noch khana raand ko "

Ramu with his eyes brighten up, noddingly left the room

Anand called Devika-" aajao chala gaya Ramu"

She came back looking at the door, angrily - " Sir, deal humare beach main huie hai , I didnot like what you did "

He smile back -" Are yaar mastie kar raha tha, Ramu ka bhi khada ho gaya tughe dekh kar"

Devika, didnot answer but could just blush

" Maaza aaya kal"

She replied -" Hmmm, Magar dard ho raha hai"

Anand- " Dard ho raha hai , Kahan par"

Devika innocently replied -showing her Ass - " idhar"

Anand, naugtily asked- " Idhar Kidhar"

Devika shyingly kept queit.

" Bata to sahi kahan"

Devika -replied - " Idhar Bums main"

Anand-" Bums, are hindi main bol"

Devika replied-" Yahan Meri Gaand main"

The way she said Gaand, made Anand laugh out loudly, " HAHAHAHAH"

" BABY ABHI TO AAJ KA DIN OR PURI RAAT BAAKI HAI" and he pasted a kiss on her lips.

He went to his almariah, and took out his boxer shorts, and a black color bikini,

" Swimming aatie hai, yeh pehen le, swim karthey hain , fir khana khayenge aur fir sochenge kiya karna hai"

Devika without looking tried to wore that bikini.

Anand went to bathroom to finish his daily routine, wondering how best he can fuck her tonite.

He was making plan for her.

In the mean time , Sunil called in mobile of Devika .

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut - I

Sunil-" Hi Janu, kaise ho, Mami kaise hai, Tumhare mobile swtich off aa raha tha"

Devika- " Kuch nahin sweetheart, all ok, haan thoda netwrok ka issue to rehta hai "

Sunil-" I love you jaanu, take care, I am sure to crack this deal, thanks to sir, main usko aishe he gaali de raha tha"

Devika- "hmmmm, you are right"

Sunil hanged up.

Call of Sunil , made her really feel guilty and it made her again go deep down in her thoughts. She was trying to still wear the bikini which Anand had given her. Though her body was not suited for a bikini, but as per her deal there was nothing she could say know. Her mouth was now dry and she felt and urge to smoke. She started searching for a cigarate. She found one at the desk, lighting it up, she went towards the pool, to come out her guilty feeling, justifying her self that whatever she did was for her husband. The pain in her ass had still not gone and she uncomfortably sat at the side of the pool, with her legs inside the water. While thinking her, hands went to the mangalsutra she was wearing. She quietly decided to remove it from her neck, folded it, put it on her head, and put it aside. She was smoking . She never thought that smoking can also be a stress buster.

Anand came out from the bathroom. He straightaway went pool.

" Kiya hoa Devika, looking sad"

" Kuch nahin sir,bus thoda guilty feel ho raha tha"

Anand , didnot want to get emotional with her, so he replied - " Arey yaar emotional hokar time kyun kharab kartie hai, enjoy kar "

He took the half burnt cigarate, from her hands and took a puff. Devika was now more comfortable in the company of Anand.

They both started to swim, and enjoy each other company for a while. Before that Anand also put some betnovet on her ass to make her feel better. They continued to kiss and splash in the water of swimming pool. Devika in her bikini was looking very attractive, the smoking and pestering by Anand made her feel very happy in the pool. The guilty feeling was no longer their Anand slowly removed her bikini and started to again kiss her.

Now both of them were naked in the pool enjoying the whole experience. Anand wanted to make her feel more slutty, so without her noticing, he had ordered Ramu to bring lunch at the pool side only. He also asked him to come with waiters. Devika unaware of it was enjoying the splash of pool, unaware, Ramu and his two helpers enter the pool. Anand had never invited them whenever he will have fun extra, but this was first time ever he was so courteous. The three of them could not stop than steering at the hot body of bitch Devika.

Devika, got little disturbed by the fact that three more strangers are looking at her nude body. She tried herself to hide behind Anand, but Anand forcefully asked her to serve the lunch. All joy of Devika was gone for a toss.

Devika hesitantly, came out of swimming pool. The three other guys were still watching her nude. " Hot hai na Ramu , Teeno ka Khaada ho gaya"

Devika tried her best to ignore nasty comments of Anand. All three continued to observe the hot body of Devika. Devika continued to serve on the plate of Anand, and his three servants continued to watch hot raand.

was there something going in mind of Anand. I donot know. But one thing was sure, Devika was very nervous now . She felt getting rapped with eyes by this three monsters.

TBC

Like Reply
Making of a Slut- J

Devika, blushing and also with anger, kept on serving the food to Anand. Anand was laughing like anything. Perhaps one of the waiter, chotu, his hands were on his dick. Devika, if tried to hide her public parts, Anand would scold her and will not allow her to hide any of her parts. She feeling very ashamed of her self could not nothing.

After serving Anand, Anand looked at the servants and said, aaj tum log bhi mere sath kha lo.

He asked all of them to seat down. And asked Devika only to serve them. Devika, who was already feeling ashamed, knew that there was no other choice.

She naked, started to put food in the plates of servants. Servants were more interested in her body than the food.The three of them continued to look at her body. She hardly had any hair on her body. She continued to serve them, trying to ignore. She was feeling ashamed of whatever she did.

Anand continued to taunt her - " Raandi jara paani pakada, lund mat pakad. Ramu ko thoda doodh pila, chotu ki daal khatam ho gayie etc etc"

He neither wore any clothes, not allowed her to wear anything. Devika felt like everyone took their own sweet time to finish the lunch.

After every one finished eating, he asked Devika to eat. Anand, asked his servants to wind up and leave them alone. Devika was feeling very ashamed of whatever she did, perhaps without doing anything, Anand did everything. Her dignity, her everything had gone for a toss.

She quietly ate her lunch, with Anand, smiling at her.

With a courage she asked- " Kyun kiya aapne aisa, maine to apko saab diya na, you made me slut"

Anand, laughed.

Anand replied- " Dekh Devika, when i saw you first time, you were like a normal Indian wife, who was dedicated to her husband, sati-savitiri types. But mughe tere andar bahut hot laga, ilsiye main tere andar ki raand ko bahar nikalna chahta hun"

Devika, looked little disturbed by his reply,

" Dekh har aurat ke andar ek raand hoti hai, magar, wo bahar nahin nikal patie because of samaaz. Main tere andar ki ushie raand ko bahar nikal raha hun"

Anand continued- " abhi to suruwat hai"

Devika got little nervous with his this statement. But astonshingly she found that when his servants were watching her, her pussy was getting wetter. So there was disconnection between her heart and pussy!!

She did not realize that this act actually was making her horny. Was she really a raand, she thought to her self.

Anand, continued to joke with her . Devika though didnot like everything he did, but was really enjoying every bit of whatever he did.

She was never made to behave like a whore by her husband, but here was his boss who was making her a slut, perhaps not a slut but an extreme slut.

She finished her lunch, and then Anand asked her to wind up the utensils and take them kitchen. She requested him to wear her clothes, but he strongly refuted, saying that they have already seen her nude, now nothing is there which she can hide.

In the kitchen there was something unexpected to happen, which was also planned by Anand.

Devika, by now had understood the intension of Anand, and she was getting into his trap steadily but very fast.

She nude, carried all utensils to the kitchen , trying to see if anyone is not there. She got down from stair case, and entered the kitchen.

The three servants who were there in the kitchen. The hot nude body of Devika had actually made them very horny. Ramu had already signalled to them, that boss has allowed them to eat her in their own way. Unaware that her desitny has changed for ever, Devika entered the kitchen

TBC

Like Reply
Making a Slut -K

The moment, she entered the kitchen. Ramu , putting his hands on his dick, guided her.
" Yahan Raakh de" He continued to watch her body. The other two boys who were much younger and hornier than Ramu, were finding it difficult to control. They were standing right next to the entrance door, they were doing some preparation.

Ramu looked at Devika and said -" Sahab nai kaha hai ki bartan aap he dhohoge"

She looked astonished at his words" KIYA"

They both were arguing, but in her argument she didnot see, the two guys moving towards her. She was continuing to shout at Ramu, ofcourse trying to hide her naked body at times through her hands. She was busy in her conversation, that from behind, One of them picked her up

" Chodo chodo mughe, kiya kar rage ho nahin , please "

The boys were younger and stronger.

Ramu- " bahut badiya, chotu, aab behen ki lodi, ko maja chakhate hai, saali bahut fuduk rahi thi"

Chotu hold was very tight and his dick was hard. She was not able to resist the fight, though she wanted to fight. She was crying at her loud voice. But no one was at her rescue

Saleem , the other helper, in this fight, was busy trying a way to lick her pussy. When she was trying to find a way out of Chotu's tight grip, her legs got little open, and like a flashing tiger, Saleem attacked the point. He started to lick her pussy.....

" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, maat karo please, main aishe aurat nahin hun, please chod do mughe, please"

Saleem continued to insert his tongue inside her pussy, which became wet instantly.

Chotu, was still holding it tight, and Ramu was giving the instruction.

Saleem, licking was not as elegant as Anand, but it was more harsher and raw, but she could not do anything but admire it. Chotu had now made his grip little , and Ramu was now playing with her boobs.

Devika did cried, sir, or Anand but there was no chance Anand was coming down.He was perhaps watching this from his CCTV.

Devika, thought in her mind, if she doesnt support them, they may bring her harm, it is better she supports them, and try to make them cum faster. hence she also stopped struggling and spread her legs more, so that, Saleem can lick it better. She requested Chotu to leave her and she will cooperate

Chotu left her. Devika was now lying down on the kitchen floor, with Saleem busy with her pussy, Ramu busy to play with her boobs
and Chotu busy to piss on her face!!

How more dirty it can get, was what I was thinking and so was Anand, and so was Devika.

tbc

Like Reply
Making of a Slut - J

Chotou peed like a monster. His cock was little bigger than Anands, she was not expecting to get so dirty. Chotu had controlled his pressure for a while, and he did it just out of anxiety. He immediately put his dick inside the mouth of Devika.

Devika, was still fighting with the smell, and here is dick entered her. Saleem was continuing to work like an expert on her pussy , sometimes he will finger it, sometimes he will lick it. He was not allowing her pussy to rest. Chotu' dick was now pumping up and down the mouth of Devika

Chotu looked virgin, and thats why he could not control his excitement and cummed immediately on her mouth. His cum was brighter and more tastier than Anands, she grasped the cum fully, she was liking the way three monsters were molesting her. Ramu saw that chotu has come early, was like waiting for his turn. He removed his clothes, and Devika had just swallowed the cum of Chotu, that he took is black cock inside her mouth like a expert swordsman. He continued to push his dick inside her mouth .

"AHMMMMM I love ur dick Ramu, hmmm make it hard" Devika was now playing with dick of Ramu.

Saleem had now entered her pussy. Saleem dick was smallest of all, but he was the best fore-player of them two. He continued to push his dick inside her pussy

They continued to speak to her , in a rude way. " raand saali, behen ki l... extra extra, were few words they uttered while fucking her.

Saleem, put all his cum inside her pussy,

Ramu , asked her to change the position. He made her into a 69 position and now wet pussy of hers was directly in the mouth of Ramu and his dick was in her mouth.

Chotu, by now was refereshed, he could only see one hole and with a bang he targeted her ass

"opppppppppppps phad di maaaaa,meri gaand"

but Ramu didnot allow her to get a respite

THe fucking continued for a while......

tbc

Like Reply