Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
From dominating husband to cuckold

Writer:- javed1356

12th April 2014

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1309155

This is a true story of myself and my wife. I am writing for the first time so pardon me if I have made mistakes.
This is the detail story of my life that how I transform from a dominant husband to a cuckold. If you are expecting sex scenes from second paragraph than this is not your type of story. This also includes humiliation and somewhat gay contents.
The reason I am writing this story is because at this stage of life I am totally confused and as I can’t share and get advice from known persons I am expecting to get some replies from readers. I want to know that what other husbands had done or how they had reacted if they were at my place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am Javed 34 years working as a supply chain manager in a reputable company in Islamabad/rawalpindi. I am married to Parveen 32 years old and mother of our 2 kids. My daughter is ** years old and son is ** years old.

It was 4th Jan 2014. I was sitting on bed beside my wife. she was nude, spread legs and he was pumping his cock in her cunt. I was stroking by cock and watching him fuck my wife. he filled her cunt and withdraw his cock. Cum was dripping from her cunt. she smiled at looking at me, hold my head and guided it towards her cum dripping cunt.
Oct -2003. I was living in PECHS area of Karachi with my parents and one brother. My sister married a year back. We had 3 bedroom flat. We belonged to an upper middle class family. I had just completed my MBA and got a nice job in MNC. I am 5.6 height avg built person. As per others comments they consider me quite handsome. I was an active member of lions club that time. The club was organizing a charity program to gather funds for orphan children’s. It was a 3 days program and we members were busy in arrangements from 3-4 days. There for the first time I saw Parveen.

She was not a member but one of her cousin was and she came with him to help us out. If you believe in love on first sight than this was the case with me. I saw her and fell for her. She was 5.4 high, fair, long hair and her fig which I guessed was 34d 28 34. She was wearing red colored shalwar kameez, along with small ornaments. When I first saw her she was laughing on something and the dimples on her chicks were just increasing her beauty.
I tried to find out about her. She was living in cant area along with her mother. Her father was in Middle East and used to come to Karachi once a year for 10-15 days. She had 2 elder sisters, both were married. She had completed her education and those days she was attending cooking and stitching classes.
I planned as such that when we were making groups and assigning different tasks for our charitable program, I took her in my group. This helped me to start conversations with her and I also offered her that I will drop her home during these program days which she accepted.

To cut short, we both fell for each other. Even after program we used to meet. After office I used to pick her up from her classes and after some drinks or ice-cream I used to drop her home. Very next month one of my uncle saw us and told my father. Dad asked me and went to Parveen home along with my mom. Both families discussed and me and Parveen got engaged and they planned our marriage in Jan 2004.

continued .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I was feeling world’s luckiest guy that time. My friends were congratulating me, they all has seen parveen in that charitable program.
Soon we got married. I had planned in detail about our first night. It was hard to wait to make love with my loving wife. I wanted to kiss and suck every part of her body. But it didn’t went as planned. We both were virgins, very tired after so many rasams of wedding. And I cum within 2 min.
Next day we fly for our 5 days 4 nights honey moon. Which were the one of best days of my life. We loved and fucked each other as much as we can. She was not modern but was also not shy in bed with me. We fucked in different positions, on bed, in washroom on floor. She sucked my cock and I licked her cunt. She was a heavy moaner. At first I felt embarrassing that guest in neighbor rooms of that hotel will be hearing her moans but then I thought what the hell and we fucked with passion.
5 days went so soon and we returned to our home. When we were making it out she again started moaning loudly. I felt embarrassing as my parents room was beside me. I knew that her sounds will go to parent’s room. My brought up, my norms made me embarrassed and I tried to quickly end our love making. Obviously this didn’t made her happy. Our sex life was not bad but we used to do passionate sex only when parents were not in home. In other words she used to achieve her organism only when we fuck when parents are not in home.
She also faced one more problem. As her dad used to work in Middle East, and she used to live with her mom and 2 sisters, no male in home, they were not in habit of wear dopatta (piece of cloth women wear in Pakistan to cover her body, especially breast) in home. Parveen felt it very difficult to work around in home, specially cooking wearing a dopatta. My readers who belongs to Pakistan can understand the situation better. In Pak women covers herself in dopatta in front of other males. As parveen had reasonably big size of breast, it type of mandatory for her to cover herself properly. Specially while serving. As while serving when she used to bend her cleavage became visible no matter what type of dress she wear. After entering bedroom in night she used to throw her dopatta like she is getting rid of most irritating thing.

continued ....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In November we were gifted by a baby girl and two years later a baby boy. Life was almost set. Good job. Loving sexy wife. 2 kids. Life was somewhat complete. As time passed our sex life started declining. First we need to send our kids to sleep. Then we had to make sure that they don’t wakeup due to our sex sounds. As Parveen was a loud moaner it was hard to kept children sleep.
The same sort of problem was with my brother. He had 3 kids. And as we had no other room for kids they used to sleep in our bedrooms.

My parents realized this that we need a bigger home and we started searching for a bigger house. But were unable to get a reasonable one due to different reasons. On a walking distance we found a nice 2 bed flat and my mom decided that I should move into it.
This was somewhat happy moment, especially for Parveen. Our first night in new flat was wonderful. Kids were in their room. And we were not afraid of any one waking up due to Parveen loud moans. She dressed herself like a bride that night. We had a passionate sex twice that night. Life seemed to become better but I was unaware that this was a start of my changed life of which I had never thought of.
Every day when I used to come home from office Parveen used to great me with kisses. She used to prepare herself with nice dress followed by a bath. She also prepared some skin tight deep neck kameez’s showing her lots of cleavage. She knew seeing her dressed sexily makes me excited and each day we used to have lots of fun in bed. After a month she told me that after I go to office and kids goes to school she gets bore in home and as she had put on a lots of weight after 2 kids she wants to join a female gym near our home which I agreed. Within six months she lost her extra weight and became more gorgeous with a fig of 36dd 30 36. Almost each night we used to start our sex with lots of kisses then me folding her boobs followed by sucking them. Then we used to do 69 with my cock in her mouth and my tongue deep in her cunt. Then she used to take my cock in her cunt in different positions. We liked doggie and she riding on me most. She was on pills so I always used to cum in her. We also tried ass fucking but she didn’t liked it much and so we stopped it.

continued .....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Life was going good but then after two month my company CEO retired and new guy joined. He was a tough guy. The first step he took was that he started firing people on small issue. He wanted to bring his own team from his previous company. He was after me also and he made my life hell. Long working hours and depression effected my life. It not only effected my sex life but also my health and I started looking for other job.
I used to come late to home mostly in bad mood. No time for family and just used to go to sleep after taking a little food. Parveen and kids were also disturb due to this. Once she called me that there is no meat in home to cook so I should bring it on my way back to home. But by the time I left office all meat shops were closed. Next day when I came home she had cooked meat. When I asked she said she doesn’t wanted to disturb me so she went to market with amjad to buy things.
Amjad was our neighbor boy of around 22 years. There were only 2 flats per floor. He used to live with his elderly grandparents. His own parents had died few years back in an accident.
Then parveen started taking his help on many house hold things. I didn’t put much attention on it. I was busy in my office tensions. One day I took half day from office as I had an interview. Interview went well and this certainly made my mood good. I also came home early by 7 pm. On those days I usually used to come home by 10 pm. Parveen open the door she was happy to see me early. She was not expecting me. After many weeks I noticed her. She was wearing a blue color light material kameez. Her bra was visible through thin material and her deep neck was showing lots of her cleavage. She was looking really sexy. After many weeks I noticed an instant hard on and took her in my arms and started kissing her on door. But she stopped me and said wait we are not along. That time I saw that amjad was sitting on a sofa and looking towards us.
She told me that computer was showing error massages so she asked amjad to come and see if he can solve it and he was kind enough to help her. Kids were in their room doing there school homework.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thanked amjad. Parveen went to kitchen for preparing tea and I started chatting with amjad. Parveen soon came out with three cups of tea and also sit beside me. Amjad was on adjacent sofa. That time I realized that parveen is not wearing any dopatta and her cleavage was visible to amjad. She was talking with him in very friendly manner. I can see the effect she was making on him with thin kameez showing features of her sexy body and deep cleavage. The bulge in his pants was clear and he was trying to hide it by switching his legs.
I was unable to understand that parveen has noticed it or not. I was also not expecting her in such a dress in front of him. I was thinking that should I confront her on this or not. On other hand my cock was rock hard. And I just wanted amjad to leave so that I can start fucking her. I don’t know the reason of my hard on. May be because I had not done sex in last many days, may be because I was in good mood that day. Or it was due to the presence of amjad and the way he was ogling her.
Soon after he left, I dragged parveen to bedroom, almost tear off her dress and started kissing and sucking her wildly. That day I didn’t went in to 69. I knew her mouth on my cock will make me cum which I didn’t wanted. So I just went between her legs and started sucking her cunt. She started moaning loudly and soon had her orgasm. Her moan that time must have reached each corner of my home. Then I enter in her wet cunt and fucked her wildly.
We had many passionate sex session in our married life but none was that better so far. She also noticed it and kissed me deeply after I cum in her and said thanks. It’s good to have you back after so many weeks.
When she was preparing dinner I started thinking about what happened today. The thought was disturbing me that why parveen was in such a dress in front of amjad. Did she prepare herself for him? Since how long he is coming to my home? I was also disturb about my reaction on all this that instead of getting angry on her, I had a sex of my life.
After dinner in bed I asked her openly that why was she dressed so sexily in front of amjad. I noticed tears in her eyes. She said, it was her routine that she used to get prepared for me since many months. But it was me who has stopped noticing it. Today was no exception but a routine. She said she asked amjad for PC repair and he was about to come at 10pm but then he had to go somewhere and so he came early. He came to help her and he calls her aapa (big sister) she didn’t find it ok to go and change the cloths after he had seen her in them when she opened the door. But she realized that she should have wear dopatta and she will take care of it in future.
She was right, I thought that I was over reacting. Once things clear out I again felt urge for her and started kissing her followed by a nice fuck.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Nice update. Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
2 days later after dinner we wear about to retire to bed to have some fun when my daughter said that she need to search web to complete her school assignment but computer is again showing error messages. I looked at it but had no idea of that problem. So parveen called amjad again for help.
That time she was wearing a tight t-shirt and tights without bra. She wrapped dopatta on herself and went to open the door. He greeted us and started working on PC. Parveen prepared tea for us and after giving him she stand beside him to ask the solution for problem so that next time she can solve it instead of disturbing him. I was trying to help my daughter in her class homework. Parveen and amjad were in my view. There back was towards me.
I saw that first unconsciously while learning from amjad, parveen dopatta was now more towards her neck and was not covering her boobs. As she was standing her boobs were at the height of amjad face. Although he was busy in computer but I can see that he is turning his head very often to see towards her breast. And he was shifting his legs very frequently. I could not see but i guess that he is having a hard on.
To my own surprise I was hard too. Soon after he left we retire to bed followed by a wild sex. She also noticed it and when I cum in her she said laughing and naughtily that looks like amjad is lucky charm for her cunt. Whenever he comes home she gets nice sex from me.
I was unable to come to conclusion but I realized that all this makes me scape from depression due to office and makes me able to change my mood and give time to my wife and kids. I was not sure she noticed it or not or what she thought but next 3-4 times when amjad came home, she never ware dopatta in front of him though she was wearing somewhat sexy cloths.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After 9 months of searching job finally I got a call from my ex-colleague. He was junior to me and left the company due to same CEO and joined a company in Islamabad/rawalpindi. He said that there is an opening in his company and he has recommended me. Very next day I got a call from CEO of that company he had a long talk cum interview on phone and he said he will be in Karachi next day and asked me to meet him. In short he confirmed me on almost double salary, same perks and higher designation in his company.
The only problem was that it was not in Karachi but in Islamabad. The city where we had no relative or friends. I discussed with my parents, friends and Parveen. Mom was worried about my current depression and health, they all suggested me to join in Islamabad.
Next month on 1st July 2012 I was in Islamabad. Joined my now job. My colleagues helped me a lot in finding a home on rent in bahria town. It was a small banglow with two portions. Upper one was is use of landlord a couple in end forties. There 2 sons were in USA for studies and we took lower portion on rent. My parents send my house hold items through truck, after it reached to Islamabad, they also came along with Parveen and kids.
First few days were hectic. I had to give time to my new job. While parents and Parveen started setting up home. Sadly in this transaction we lost some cartons including the one which had Parveen cloths.
Parents went back to Karachi on Monday after 4 days stay. Readers who has shifted homes should know that it’s not an easy job. The size of curtains and carpet change with new location and you have to either alter them or get new ones plus so many small items you need as per new location.
So we planned that on daily basis after office we will go to market to buy things. But first we needed some cloths for Parveen. Our landlord showed her the market from where she can get readymade cloths. So we went there and she brought five dresses. At home when she tried wearing all of them we noticed same problem with each of them. As they were ready made if she get a bigger size then it gets lengthy and if she get medium size it gets skin tight. Plus all these dresses where very deep neck and due to tightness and her 36dd size they were creating a lot of cleavage.
But we had not much option but to go with them till she get cloth and get them stitched. We were also unaware of any good tailor.
The Tuesday we went to buy the curtains, parveen was wearing one of her new dress and she had covered her front with dopatta. As we were leaving she said naughtily that its 10 days now and we haven’t had sex and she will need a wild one today. We left kids in car and went in to the shop. The sales guy showed us different prints and then he said us some more prints are on first floor and so we went up with him. There was no one on that flour then us three.
While going through different materials her dopatta slipped from her neck to her hands showing her visible cleavage to that sales guy. I was sure that it was not unconsciously but she did that deliberately. He was in his mid-thirties and I can see discomfort expression in his words and on face. Soon I grabbed her hand and went out of shop. After sitting in car I asked her what the hell she did.
Kids were sitting on back seat. She leaned forward and squeezed my cock and whisper in my ear naughtily that she was just making it (my cock) ready for the wild game in night and said she is dying to get it inside since 10 days and laughed.
To my surprise, when she squeezed my cock that time I realized that how much hard I was. We went to home and immediately went to bedroom. She was right we did ended up having a wild sex.
After sex when we were dressing up I brought up the subject again by saying “parveen, what happened today at shop…” but she interrupted me, looked in to my eyes and said, honey what’s the big deal. No one knows us here. He was a total stranger. And what I did? Did I let him touch me? No. it was just to change your mood. She then kissed me and fell to sleep on my chest.
After she fell sleep, I was thinking about what had happened today and what she said. One thing was true, it did changed my mood and I got excited although I disliked what she did. She was also true that no one knows us here. And she did nothing more than showing off her little cleavage. But did I really wanted this to change my mood? In Karachi I was very depressed due to job and yes little fun with amjad made me forget office tension. But here in Islamabad I was not in tension. I didn’t needed any extra support to get excited. I was not a sissy guy. I decided to talk to her next day to end all this.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next morning I went to office and came back home by 7 pm. Wife was already ready to go out. We didn’t actually purchased curtains previous day and we needed them. So immediately we went out.
She was wearing red color kameez wrapped in dopatta. We went to another shop finalized and gave order for stitching of curtains then had dinner outside on way back she spotted a shop selling decorative items. We stopped and went in to the shop. There were two sales men in shop one was on cash counter while other guy greeted us. The shop has many small and big decorative items and kids were touching different small items in shop while I was constantly stopping them so they can’t break anything. Parveen asked me to take them to car. After making kids sit in car when I went back to shop, I was caught by surprise. She was at back of the shop with sales man and were not visible to other guy who was on cash counter. What caught me was that her dopatta was in her hand, and the dress was very wide neck. Her two inch cleavage along with upper part of breast were visible. And the sales man’s eyes were glued on them. Seeing me she showed me a decorative piece and asked that how it will look on our living room wall. I said it will look good, I just purchased it and quickly went out of shop. She again wrapped herself before going to wards cash counter.
I wanted to burst on her but remained quit in front of kids. Parveen did noticed my anger and remained quiet. After reaching home I changed my self and went on bed. While parveen changed kids send them to bed and then she went to wash room to change cloths. I was lying on bed eyes closed waiting for her and thinking how to confront her.
Suddenly I felt her hand on my pajamas. I opened my eyes, she was all nude between my legs. She had lower my pajamas and has taken my cock in her mouth. The touch of her hot lips made my cock instant hard. She smiled looking at me than keeping my cock in her mouth she rotated to 180 degree in a way that her cunt was directly above my face. Then she lowered herself. I knew what she wanted. My mouth opened and I started licking her cunt while she was sucking me.
To my surprise her cunt was already wet. I thought of stopping her and talk with her about today’s incident but her working on my cock stopped me. I realized that she got wet due to show she gave to that sales guy. Strangely the thought of that shop made me extra excited and I buried my tongue deep in her and started eating her out. She was moaning loudly soon she achieved her orgasm which showed me how high she was. She then got up and lowered herself on my cock inserting it in her dripping cunt. I hold her back and brought her forward so that her boobs were touching my face. While she was riding my cock I started sucking and bidding them. I tried to focus on her but the image of her and that sales man kept coming in my mind and making we fuck her hard.
We changed position and she lay on her back. I put her legs on my shoulder and inserted my cock in her and started fucking her with high strokes. She was always a loud moaner but today she started saying fuck me hard fuck me faster make me cum again. Soon she had her second orgasm and I too started dropping my load in her cunt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
After cleaning and dressing we went to bed, I wanted to talk to her but postponed it.
Next day when I came home we again went out. This day also she left home wearing her new dress and wrapped in dopatta. I new below this dopatta her this dress will also be wide neck. On our way I thought that I will stick to her and will not let her drop her dopatta. But she didn’t did any such thing that day.
In night I thought she must have realized my anger seeing my face previous day so I didn’t talk to her on that incident. For next few days we went out many times. On Sunday we took kids to amusement park. And next whole week she covered herself well when in market.
We fucked almost daily in these days. It was a good sex between us. But I need to confess that those lovemaking session were not that wild. My married readers can understand the difference between good fuck and wild passionate fuck. I realized that we fucked wildly only when she was with amjad or with those 2 salesman.
But a good fuck is enough for a couple. Who needs wild fuck daily? Or at least I thought that way. I never wanted her to try that show off thing again. And thanks to her she was also understanding it.
Few weeks passed. Life was going well. She purchased cloths and got them stitched. But here I need to confess that whenever I fucked parveen consciously or unconsciously the images of other guys seeing her cleavage kept coming in my mind. And these images or thoughts had only made me excited during sex. My thinking started to change. Unknowingly I started to feel the urge of seeing her showing off again. On other hand my manhood didn’t wanted such thing. So I just stopped thinking on it.
She made her routine to get dresses well or rather sexily daily when I used to come home. As time passed I few times even commented on her that if she will go out like this she will kill many men. Once when I said this she said naughtily so u want me to kill few men and laughed. I didn’t want to answer on this so I just kissed her.

continued.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was November. Weather was chilled. She had just came out of periods. So we had no sex since last 6 days. I came home with the moods of hot sex. She was wearing a purple colored dress with wide neck cut. Her cleavage and upper part of her breast were visible. Her hairs were open and a light makeup was making her look sexier. I hugged her and kissed her deeply. She said she is having a pain in her chest since morning and she is also feeling a fever and she wants to go for a doctor.
First thought that came in my mind was will she go to a doctor in this dress? And I felt my cock getting stiff. She gave me tea and went to bedroom, when she came out she was wearing a thick coat all buttoned in front. The weather was chilled outside so she had to wear the coat. Seeing her I felt a disappointment feeling inside for which I was shocked. First I was excited thinking of her going to doctor in sexy dress and now I was feeling disappointed seeing her in coat. Did I really wanted her to show off to doctor today?
I joked on seeing her that due to this weather poor doctor will miss a treat today. She understood my words and said you have become very naughty.
We left kids to home and went to doctor recommended by our landlord and was near our home. It was a small clinic in two parts. First part was reception and waiting area where doctor’s receptionist cum compounder was sitting along with patients. Behind door was doctor’s chamber where he was alone.
We waited for our turn and then went into the chamber. The doctor was in early thirties handsome guy. He asked my wife about problem then told her to turn facing her back to him. Then he placed statoscope on her back. But due to thick material of her coat he was facing problem so he asked my wife to remove the coat. She looked at me with a smile. I can easily read mischiefness in it. She unbuttoned her coat and took it off still facing back to doctor. Doctor placed his statoscope on her back again checked and said it’s just due to dry cough and started writing the prescription. Parveen, instead of wearing her coat turned and sit facing doctor. His face changed when he saw her. For few sec his eyes froze on her boobs. Then parveen pointed between her boobs and said but doctor I am having severe pain in my chest. Her words brought doctor back to senses. He looked at me for a sec loosen his tie and again looked towards her boobs and said let me check and then placed his statoscope over her breast. Due to wide neck cut upper portion of her boobs were visible and he placed setiscope on her bare skin as he moved statoscope his fingers brushed on her skin. Controlling himself he added one more medicine in prescription. Parveen wear coat and thanked him she forwarded her hand for a hand shack to him. This was unusual this she did.
As expected, night was wild. She had went one step forward in just showing off. And I was instead of getting mad was fucking her wildly. Her loud moans were showing that how much she too felt excited behaving like this with doctor.
As routine we started sucking each other’s cock and cunt. This time while I was fucking her during the change of position she asked me to lick her cunt again. She moaned loudly when she achieve orgasm due to my licking and kissed me and said she loves my licking a lot and then we completed our fuck. We both cum same time and I filled her.
We went to sleep. This time I was not feeling any discomfort on her action in clinic, instead to my own surprise I was happy. I thought may be a little fun once in 1-2 months will be ok.
During our market visit we saw an add that a school near by our home needs teachers for primary section. My wife said she feels lonely at home in morning so she wanted to apply, on which I agreed. She went for an interview and got job. My kids comes home from school by 14:15. Their school ends at 13:30 and school van takes 45 min to reach home. Parveen school ends at 1:30 and as it was near she was able to take a taxi and came home within 15 min. we decided that I will drop her at school daily on my way to office.
In Islamabad /Rawalpindi some schools takes final exams in April and new classes starts from May while other schools takes exam in May and new classes starts from mid-august after summer holidays from June to mid-august. My kids and Parveen school both used to take exam in May followed by summer vacations.
In April 2013 the principal of Parveen school went on three months maternity leave. The school had many branches across country with regional and head offices. They send Mr. Shoaib as a substitute principle form 1st April.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Parveen told me about shoaib that he is basically on the post of trainer. He has done masters in human psychology and works in school as trainer and he also used to teach psychology in a university but he has resigned from there recently. He belongs to interior Sindh. He was living and working in Rawalpindi since few years. Last year his wife died and since than his is living alone. He applied in USA and got job and visa so he will shift to USA in mid-June. She said he has resigned from school but working as he had to move in June,
In next few days I noticed that she talks a lot about him. I make out from her words that he is 30 years handsome well-built guy. He was a trainer and so he was very jolly type. He always cracks jokes and makes people laugh. Everyone in school started to like him. As a master in psychology he knows how to build others mood. They also feel sorry for his loss and that soon he will move to other city.
About a week later Parveen told me that our home is between school and Shoaib home. We were in bahria, Parveen school was in Gulraiz colony and Shoaib home was in DHA. Parveen told me that shoaib has offered her to drop her at home after school. I didn’t find any wrong in it so I agreed. But that time I never knew that this was the start of my transformation to a cuckold.
He started dropping her home on daily basis. She used to talk about him a lot. It looked like she enjoys his company. I made his image in my mind of a jolly type guy.
It was last week of April I came home from office and she told me that she wants us to go to an ice cream parlor near our home. She said she went there today and it was very nice and so she wants to go with me and kids. I asked her when did she had that ice-cream. She said on her way back from school with shoaib, shoaib purchased two ice-creams from there.
We went to that shop. It has nice seating arrangements and many couples and families were there. Ice cream was indeed nice and had many flavors. I knew that these type of café’s, restaurants etc. are good family place in evening and good dating place in afternoon. I was thinking that did shoaib and parveen had their ice cream in car or were they went in the shop. I asked this to parveen. She understood my concern hidden in my words and said she was in his car when he went inside and brought ice-cream. They eat it while driving.
Two days later she told me that on way back today shoaib said he is feeling very hungry and so he stopped in front of a restaurant and offered her lunch too. They both had a quick lunch together and then he dropped her home just the time when kids also arrived. She said me she wanted to refuse but she felt it will look bad against the help she is getting from him. So she didn’t felt much harm and accepted to do lunch with him. After that she started telling me the jokes he cracked during lunch.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thought on this. Was he trying to date with her? What she wants? She sure enjoys his company. Then I thought he is leaving in two months so even if he is trying to flirt her or he enjoys her company too he will be gone in 2 months. So I thought I am just over reacting.
By this time the weather had changed no one was wearing sweater or coats. Parveen used to dress conservatively in school off Corse with her dopatta covering herself. It was Friday. I had a meeting outside office in first half. My home was in the way from my office to that meeting place. In Pakistan on Fridays the lunch break is of 2 hours. After meeting I thought to go to home and had lunch then go to office. It was around 14:00 pm. On way I was passing in front of the cafe which parveen said she and shoaib had lunch together. I was looking towards café when I saw Parveen and a guy coming out of it. Unconsciously I hid breaks. I assumed the guy was Shoaib. He was indeed a handsome well-built guy. Parveen was laughing on something. But the sight that caught me was that they were walking very closely while holding each other’s hands. Any one seeing them will think of them as a married couple. She was so much lost in him that she didn’t looked towards me. She sit in his car and they left while I followed. She stepped down from his car at front of my home. And I saw that when she stepped out her dopatta was in her hands which she took on her shoulder. So she was sitting with him in his car without wearing dopatta. He left after dropping her I was about to go home when I received a call from office so I postponed my lunch and went to office.
In office I was thinking. I was getting angry not on parveen but on myself. Because of my stiffed cock. I was unable to understand why I am getting excited. I had seen my wife, mother of my kids on a date with some guy, holding his hands and I was excited. Am I getting abnormal? Should I confront Parveen. Do I want to confront her?
With mixed thought I reached home. Parveen told me about her lunch. She noticed that something is worrying me and asked but don’t know why I didn’t said her anything.
In next week shoaib took her on lunch 2 times. Friday night me, kids and parveen went on dinner. The table had two long sofa type seat. One seat for 3 people. Me and my daughter sat on one seat and on other my son and wife sat. We had just given the order when I saw her face getting high lighten. I saw in her direction and there was Shoaib. She waved at him and he came near. She introduced us and offered him to join us which he agreed and sit beside parveen.

continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He was indeed a talkative and jolly guy. I noticed how much free he was with Parveen like a very close friend. Over all he behaved decently. We talked on many different things. We came to know that as he lives alone after the death of this wife he cooks his meal himself and with time has become a good cook. Parveen started asking him what he makes best and its recipe etc. By the end of our dinner he invited me and parveen on dinner at his home next day (Saturday) which Parveen excepted.
On Saturday we gave dinner to kids and send them to bed. We knew they will watch TV for a while and then go to sleep. We locked home and went to Shoaib home at 20:30. He guided us on phone and we reach his home before 21:00.
His home was like our home, a banglow with 2 portions. He had rented lower portion while upper portion was vacant. It was a 2 bed portion with launch. Parveen dressed well that day and was looking good. The dress was not deep neck but it was skin tight. He shake hands with both of us and we sat on living room chatted for a while then he went to kitchen to take food. Parveen told me that she is going to help him. She throw her dopatta on sofa and went to kitchen. I know she hates to wear dopatta in kitchen as it gets hard to hold it while work.
I was watching TV and hearing the giggles and laughs of Parveen from kitchen. I was thinking what affect her 36dd size will be making on Shoaib while standing with him without dopatta.
They came out soon with food and we sit on table. The table had a glass top and our lower portion was visible through it. Shoaib and Parveen sit beside each other while I sit across. The dinner was indeed good. Like every other women Parveen was asking about recipe etc. in end we appreciated his effort. He said that as we also have no friends here and he also feels alone so he will love if we will take dinner with him on each Friday and Saturday night till he is in Islamabad which we accepted.
When we were about to leave parveen thanked him for dinner again on which he jokingly said just thanks I thought I will get paid against it. Parveen laughed too and said in a naughty tone so what price my darling wants. I was shocked on her word darling for him. He thought for a second then faced me spread his hands and said how about a hug and came near me. We hugged then he turned towards parveen spread hands. She came forward and they hugged. During breaking hug she kissed him on his chick and said thanks for the wonderful evening. He loudly said wow looked at me and said anything on this price. We all laughed and went out.
He continue to drop her home next week. Didn’t took her out.
Friday second week of May 2013. Parveen told me that dinner is ready just serve it to kids while she get ready to go to Shoaib house. I serve kids, while they were eating I got ready. Parveen was taking a bath. I then send kids to bed. Parveen shouted from room and said me to take out the car from garage she is coming out. I went and took the car out within minutes she came out and sit in the car. She was wearing same dress that she wear when she went to see the doctor. After sitting in car she pulled her dopatta more towards her neck revealing her boobs top and cleavage and asked me how she is looking. I didn’t know what to say. Off Corse I didn’t wanted her to go Shoaib home wearing this. Especially when I knew she will through her dopatta when she will help him in kitchen. I was thinking what to say and I think she read my mind. She squeezed my cock and said I just want it to ram my cunt hard tonight and said lets go we are getting late.
On way I thought that parveen knows that Shoaib will left in few weeks and we will probably not see him again. So she just wants to play her game with him like she did with other strangers.
Shoaib opened the door shake hands with me. Then he saw parveen and whistled loudly then hugged her and said “tum bohat zalim ho” you are very cruel.
As expected parveen throw her dopatta on sofa and went with him in kitchen. During dinner I can see the hard bulge in his pants and he was trying his best to hide it. But he knew that me and parveen has noticed his bulge. I my self was rock hard.
After dinner we sat on sofa. Parveen was with me on one sofa and Shoaib was on other. He had now stopped trying to hide his eraction and was sitting open legs. Parveen asked him so why did you said I am zalim (cruel). He laughed and said Javed is lucky to have a sexy wife like you. But I am a poor widower and (pointing towards his bulge) today again I will need the help of soap and my hands. Poor me and laughed loudly. Although I didn’t liked his comment but I and parveen also laughed. While leaving he shake hands with me while parveen hugged him and again kissed him on his chick.
As expected the sex between me and Parveen that night was wild. She stopped me two times during hard pumping and requested me to lick her cunt and made her cum.

continued ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Next night Saturday, she asked me what to wear. I suggested a normal dress which she usually wears at school. Her facial expression showed that she was not expecting this answer and is not happy but she wear same dress that I suggested.
We went to shoaib home. Like before he greeted her by hugging and also he kissed on her chick. During dinner parveen started asking him about his wife. He said she was from India and his relative. They had an arranged marriage. During the pregnancy she had some complications. She was cured but doctor asked them not to try for baby for next 3-4 years. After that when they tried her complication again came up and she didn’t survive it. We felt sorry for him.
He showed us his wife’s pictures. She was physically similar to parveen. More about same fig. in many pictures she was in saree. In Pakistan saree is not a common dress. Though women wear it on occasions. Parveen said she always wanted to wear saree but she has not a single one. On which shoaib said, when his came to Pakistan after marriage she brought many sarees with her. But as saree is not a common dress in Pakistan, she has many unused sarees and he will be happy to give it to parveen. He went inside and brought one.
He also asked Parveen to wear it. Parveen took the saree and went in to his bedroom for change. While me and shoaib were in lounge. 10 min later she called both of us. We went inside the bedroom. And both laughed. Parveen was in trouble. She put on the skirt of saree well, also the blouse but she was unable to hook it from back. She had wrapped the saree in a funny way over the skirt.
It was a chiffon saree black in color with golden border. The blouse was sleeve less and showing a little of her cleavage. Shoaib said let me help you he went back to her to hook her blouse. I was watching as he went back, saw her nude back her bra claps. Parveen could have told me to hook her blouse but she let shoaib do it. He took more than necessary time to hook the blouse. Although I was standing in front of Parveen and he was at her back I can notice that he was standing so close to her and the bulge in his pants must be touching Praveen’s ass. Parveen must have felt his bulge on her ass but she didn’t tried to move forward, instead she tried to back a little towards him.
After hooking blouse he started removing the saree that she had wrapped on saree skirt. Then he started to help her wear it properly during this he tugged his fingers in her skirt many times. Then he placed the pallu on her shoulder then went on her back placed his hands on her bare waist and dragged her towards the mirror and while standing behind her, and his hands on her waist and his bulge touching on her ass he said look how sexy you are looking in this dress. Parveen was looking happy seeing her in mirror. Without turning back she asked me, Javed what u think. Before I could say Shoaib said Javed your wife is looking damn sexy Na. she was indeed looking sexy. So I said yes you are looking sexy. She turned and faced shoaib and hugged him in thanks and then gave him a slight kiss on his lips and said thanks for the gift.
After receiving a kiss shoaib said a loud wow and he then kissed slightly on her lips and said you are welcome darling.
Parveen came home wearing that saree. It was exciting to undress her while she was stroking my cock. Today instead of start with 69, she just spread her legs and requested me for a lick. She was very wet. While licking I was wondering that shoaib presence has made her so wet and high or my presence with shoaib and her has made her high. Any ways we did enjoyed that night.
The next week went somewhat normal. I thought of parveen kissing him but it was just a one second kiss so I didn’t thought about it much. One thing was sure. Something inside me saying that all this is wrong and I should place a stop in it. Other thing inside me was enjoying and convincing me that all this is a part of fun and will automatically stop within few weeks when shoaib will left Islamabad/rawalpindi so I should not take it seriously rather enjoy it.
He took her out 2 times in this week on lunch.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Third week 24th May Friday. We were getting ready to go to shoaib home. She wore same saree that he gave her. She told me that he has requested her to wear that saree today. With light makeup she was looking very gorgeous. Shoaib greeted us by handshake to me and hugging parveen. After a hug he gave her slight kiss on her lips and said you are looking gorgeous. He was wearing Bermuda and t shirt. He passed his hand over her back and placed his hand on her waist on opposite side from where he was standing and took her to sofa. They both sat beside each other. His hand was still on her back and placed on her bare waist. I sit on opposite sofa. While chatting he kept his hand on her and I can see that he was slowly massaging her waist. Parveen was not showing any reaction. During chat he said something in her ears on which she giggled I saw that after saying he sucked her ear lobe slightly.
He then went to kitchen to take dinner while parveen came and sit beside me. I asked her what he said in her ear. She told me that he said that she is looking very sexy and he wish he would be able to eat her as dinner instead of food.
When he started placing dinner on table parveen went to help him he again said something in her ear. When she sat on table she lowered her pallu to her waist exposing her blouse. I make it that may be he requested her in her ear to do this.
This time parveen sit beside me and shoaib was sitting in front. His eyes were resting on her boobs every now and then and through glass top of table me and parveen can see a tent in his Bermuda I think he didn’t wear underwear beneath. That’s why his hadron was creating a tent. He didn’t tried anything to hide it.
After dinner he requested me that as he is going in few weeks and he wants to take some memories of us with him. So if it will be ok if he can take some photos of us. I said ok. He went inside and changed from Bermuda to track suit trouser. The tent in front was still visible in it
He took 3 pictures of me and Parveen in different pose. Then handover the camera to Parveen to take his and my pic then gave camera to me to take his and Parveen pic.
In first pic they stand together side by side holding hands. After I took the pic he said I am sure the pic will look odd due to my problem (pointing towards his tent in trouser) and laughed and said lets change the pose
In second pose he stand behind her and placed his hands on each side on her bare waist. I was sure that he is grinding his cock between her ass. I thought of not taking this pic but I took the pic. After I took the pic he gave slight kiss on the back on her neck.
Then he said to us you both excuse me for a while I think I should go to washroom and do something about my problem (pointing towards his hard on). Parveen just said well you can take your time, I think we should go it’s getting late. He hugged and kissed her goodbye while hugging she must have felt the touch of his cock over her cunt.
That night while licking her cunt I asked her that did she felt his cock rubbing against her. She said yes I did felt his cock touching my ass and on front when he hugged me goodbye. Then she said you know Javed, the touch made me so excited I just couldn’t wait to take your cock inside me.
Next day in office I was thinking about what parveen said. She clearly said she got excited with shoaib touch. This was disturbing for me but she also said due to this she wanted me inside her badly. Her last words somewhat changed my disturbance.
Next day on Saturday she wore normal kameez and we went to shoaib home. He was in Bermuda like previous day. He greeted us with hand shack to me and hug and light kiss on parveen lips. We sat on living room and started chatting. During chat parveen asked shoaib about his life what all he did after his wife’s dead. He said he was feeling very lonely after her dead. Few months later he came to know about Nadeem. He was also from Sindh but not from shoaib native city. He was 26 years old and got job in Islamabad so he shifted here he was looking for a suitable accommodation so Shoaib took him as a paying guest as he had 2 bed house. He lived with Shoaib for 8 months than he got married and his parents also moved to Islamabad. So Nadeem rented a separate home in Gulraiz colony and left Shoaib.
Shoaib said talking about Nadeem has reminded him something and he went into his bedroom and came out with a light blue color saree. He gave it to parveen and said, he found this saree while packing and handed over to Parveen. It was light blue with white flowers stitched on it. Parveen thanked him. She liked the material and print. Shoaib asked her to go and wear it. Then he winked at her and said in naughty tone that the blouse is front hook and this time she will not need his help to hook it.
She went to bedroom. After few min she called both of us inside. My jaw dropped when I saw her. The blouse was indeed front hook but only 2 hooks because it was so deep neck it was only covering her areolas. Rest of her boobs were in full view. She was also holding her pallu in her hand instead of on shoulder. But there was a problem as blouse was so deep it was not even covering her bra and half of her bra was visible. I was thinking that shoaib gave her saree before and now also. He gave us impression that these were of his late wife. But looking at this saree I was thinking that did his wife really made it for her? Was she the type who can wear such type of blouse? As shoaib said earlier that his wife was from a small city of India. I concluded that he may have purchased cloth recently and got it stitched just for parveen. I was about to say Parveen that the saree doesn’t look appropriate when shoaib said to her the saree doesn’t look appropriate especially with all this bra showing out from it. I felt a little relief on his words but then shoaib said, to make it appropriate I think you should remove your bra.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was shocked when parveen agreed to him and said you are right. And was more shocked when instead of sending us back to living room she just turned her back towards us and started unhooking the front hooks on the blouse. She then removed the blouse completely. My wife was standing in front of me and shoaib in her bra only. Although her back was towards us but I saw shoaib rubbing his cock which was getting hard from over his Bermuda. After removing blouse instead of calling me, Parveen asked Shoaib to unhook her bra. A smile came over his face and he went near to her. He placed his both arms on her naked waist and pulled her close to himself. I was sure that now his hard cock must be pushing between her ass chicks. Then he placed his hands on her bare shoulder. Rubbed his hand there then slowly he pulled her bra straps down while rubbing his palms on her bare hands. Then he unhooked the bra.
She removed her bra and then wore the blouse again. Then she holding the pallu in her hands she moved towards mirror and saw herself. Shoaib moved at her back again pressed himself on her back placing his hands on her waist and said you are looking so hot and sexy darling then he placed a kiss on the side of her neck. She murmured in affirmation and said to me, Javed what you think. I moved closer and saw her image in mirror and said yes parveen you are looking very sexy. Parveen turned around and saying thanks to shoaib she hugged him and slightly kissed him. His hands were still on her waist. So when she kissed him slightly and parted her lips, shoaib didn’t let go her waist instead he again brought her closer and kissed on her lips again. This time the kiss was longer. I saw shoaib sucking her lips and parveen sucking his lips. They broke the kiss and parveen said to shoaib, aren’t you going to give us dinner tonight? On which he laughed and went to kitchen. Parveen came near me and then kissed me deeply inserting her tongue in my mouth then said, I hope you didn’t mind me kissing him a little bit. Before I could say anything she squeezed my hard cock over my pants and went to kitchen to help shoaib.
I thought did I mind it? Yes off Corse I minded it but my cock didn’t. I felt embarrassed to myself on this.
When I went out of bedroom Parveen and shoaib were placing dinner on table. Me and Parveen sat together while shoaib was sitting adjacent to us. There was a high tent in his Bermuda as for sure he was not wearing any underwear beneath it. Parveen asked him that he was telling us about Nadeem she asked him why Nadeem thought made him recall of this saree? Shoaib laughed and said, actually your thought makes it (pointing towards his tent) uneasy. And in those times I miss Nadeem a lot. Parveen blushed and said what does your excitement has to do with Nadeem? Shoaib said actually when he was living with me we both were not that fortunate like Javed. When Javed cock gets hard he has your cunt to make it satisfied. But I and Nadeem that time were not fortunate enough to please our cocks with a sexy cunt like yours. So we used to help each other out.
I was shocked that how openly he used these words. This conversation was happing in URDU so he used words like hamaray Lund and tumhari choot.
Parveen asked him what do you mean? How you both used to help out each other? He laughed and said we used to watch porns and shag each other’s cocks. Parveen showed expression of disbelieve and said you mean you both used to hold each others cocks and shag them? I saw at Parveen, this time she also used the word Lund (cock). Shoaib said yes we used to. Parveen again asked so you were gay? On this shoaib laughed and said no way we were gay. We just used to hold each other’s cock. And yes sometimes we even sucked each other. But this doesn’t mean we were gay. Its common practice in boys. Most boys do this in their teenage. Then he looked at me and said didn’t you told Parveen about your teenage fun’s?
The truth was I didn’t did any such thing. Yes I had seen porns with my friends we also shagged in front of each other’s but with our own hands. I said the same to him. On which shoaib laughed and said then you didn’t enjoyed your life. There is no fun in shagging yourself. Then he winked at me and said you must try it to believe it and laughed again.
Shoaib then said to parveen so I miss Nadeem. He now has his wife’s cunt for his cock and I am sure javed will fuck your sexy cunt tonight but I again will shag my cock myself to get a sleep.
Parveen said so I thing you should get a cunt for yourself, she then realized what she said so again said I mean you should get married again. He laughed and said yes I will, I wish I get a cunt like you and laughed. Parveen laughed with him. I didn’t find it funny at all.
After dinner when we were about to leave, Parveen said I can’t go outside in this dress I must change. But shoaib said let me give you a shawl so that you can wrap it over. I want you to come back next time wearing same saree. He then hugged her and sucked her lips and then shake hand with me as we left.
On way back to home parveen asked me “so you never hold any other cock”. I said no. she said but you did shagged in front of you friends. I said yes some times.
I said to her that she is looking hot in this saree but was it necessary to kiss him? She said oh come on javed it was just a slight kiss. I knew it was not just a slight kiss. I was about to say something but she started rubbing my cock while I was driving and somehow I kept quiet.

continued....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:kinnngRA

Javedbhai, you never seemed to be dominating your wife till now and surely it wouldn't happen now! You have always enjoyed your wife showing her sexy body to strangers, neighbours and friends etc. So you enjoy it and since you have been satisfying your wife well you are not cuckold either!! Its just that you are not having a control on your wife!
Sorry if I have hurt you!
But you are neither dominating nor cuckold!

Dear KinnngRA

thanks for sharing your views. the purpose of writing all this is to get the views of others so that I can understand that what I am thinking is right or wrong, in last I need advice on my current situation.

as far as cuckold is concern, you are right. I wasn't up till November 2013. the story I posted uptill now is till May only. so wait for further updates.

as far as dominating is concern, I think I am because, usually I take decisions in home. she respects me. I have shouted on her many times (like normal married couples) and she usually accepts my point of view.

each day I get ironed cloths and polished shoes for office etc. by her.

I don't know I am right or wrong, but due to these things I thought that I was a dominating husband.

do correct me if I am wrong.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next day I received a call from my parents. They asked me when the school is closing for summer holidays. I said the last exam is on Tuesday. Wed to Friday is off but Parveen has to go to her school for preparation of reports. The result is on Friday in both schools. Then school will reopen on 15th august. My parents suggested to send the kids to Karachi as they were missing them a lot for a month. I discussed with Parveen she liked the idea. She said one of her relatives wedding is on Sunday which she wanted to attend. So we decided that on Friday after school I will book air tickets for three of them and she will return on Monday. She asked me what I will do when they were gone. Specially she was concern about my meals. She knew I can only make eggs, tea and coffee nothing else. I said her not to worry I can eat outside. It’s just a matter of 3 days.
On Tuesday she must have told our plan to shoaib when he was dropping her home. He suggested that as he cooks for himself, it will be glad if I join him in these three days. I didn’t wanted this but on Parveen force I agreed on taking dinner at his place on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Parveen came in periods on Tuesday.
Friday 31st May, the result of our kids was not bad. They both promoted to next level. I was in office. So Parveen asked shoaib and he picked them from our home and dropped them on airport. After office I went to home changed myself into t-shirt and jeans, and went to Shoaib home. Today he was just wearing Bermuda nothing else. I first time saw hisr bare chest. He prepared tea for both of us and we chatted on different topics, then he handed me some CD’s they all were porn CD’s he said he is shifting his house hold items to his parents’ home so he can’t send them there and asked me that if I am interested I can have it. I took all of them.
He laughed and said I hope you and Parveen will enjoy a hot sex after watching these together. He said he had watched them with his late wife and every time they ended with a wild sex. They had also tried most of the things as shown in these CD’s.
Then he asked me if it will be ok if we watch one CD today. I shock my shoulders and he inserted one in player.
In first scene a white man was fucking a busty blond then he started fucking her in her ass. The movie was creating effect on both of us. And both of our cocks were hard. He was wearing Bermuda without underwear so his cock created a tent while I was in jeans so my hard on was paining me.
Suddenly he lowered his Bermuda and started shagging his cock while watching porn. My cock was hurting and wanted to release. Seeing him I also lowered my jeans and took my cock out. His cock was similar in size as of my cock.
Watching the actor’s ass fucking shoaib asked me that if I had ever fucked Parveen in ass. He said this in Urdu “tum nai Parveen ki ghand mari hai?”
I didn’t wanted to answer him so I asked that did he ever fucked his late wife. He said yes. It was their routine that he used to start with cunt fucking and in end used to fuck her in ass and cum in her ass.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply