Adultery Thanks my dear hubby... For everything... by tamil_raga
Story :- Thanks my dear hubby... For everything...

Written by tamil_raga
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thanks my dear hubby... For everything...

This is a story of my wife and me. I want to walk you to our bedroom and everything we do in our private.

I hope to take you on a journey of lust, love, sex, and cuckoldry.

Reserved....

Like Reply
Part 1

She held his pre-cum dipping cock and looked straight in my eye for approval. An approval she need not seek. An approval she knows I gave her before even committing for this.

Priya wanted me to approve. "Yes" I shook my head in approval and that is all she needed. She brought her warm tongue out and licked the pink tip of his lengthy uncut cock. Just slowly that he gave out more pre-cum with a nice moan. She looked him in his eye now - changing her view and smiled. Arjun smiled too. He looked me and smiled in a way he thanked me for everything.

http://pzy.be/v/2/tumblr_n9u5oelQhw1tgqplyo1_500

[Image: tumblr_n9u5oelQhw1tgqplyo1_500][Image: tumblr_n9u5oelQhw1tgqplyo1_500]
[Image: tumblr_n9u5oelQhw1tgqplyo1_500]

to be continued.

Like Reply
A little background

We are Priya and Raj in our third year of our marriage. No kids yet. She is 27 - slim, fair and moderately looking tamil girl. I am 30 - brown, a moderate looking tamil guy.

Our anniversary just happened a month ago and now this is happening.

We do not have kids yet and do not plan to have one in the near future. But we do have plans to see every little detail of sex we can enjoy. and that is what is doing now.

I am not good at writing and this is my first story here. So please bare with my english, flow and my timing.

Thanks.
Like Reply
I saw her for the first time when there was a formal "Girl" seeing - (Ponnu parkuardhu) and she was the second girl I met.

She was pretty in her pics and anyone will love her when you see her in real. Pics really were not up to her mark.

She wore a pink saree on the day of our visit. I loved her look and was also suprised to note that she wore it slightly under her navel. That really meant something about her that I learnt later.

We then spoke several times on phone and met few times before our wedding. Though we did not indulge in real sex before our wedding - there was lots of hots that we shared.

Loads of kisses, many hugs and sometimes small dirty touches.

We finally got wed after 6 months from our wedding...

Like Reply
Our first night was not that eventful - we just hugged, kissed and were so tired - there was only snores after few hours.

But the next days were not same.

Like Reply
We planned the next night to be really awesome...

I asked her to be ready for the most eventful day of ourlife.

She also did. I entered our bedroom around 10 PM and she was lying in bed in a saree. a red saree with roses on bed.

I really love jasmin and she has worn it on her. She had a black blouse and she somehow found I loved navel and she made sure she wore her saree below navel.

Inspite of being a sex bomb she was shy and didn't know where to start. To make her at ease - I sat next to her and slowly hugged her and brought her in my grip

She did love that and looked me on my eye - and hugged me tight laying on my chest for a few seconds.

She then looked at me again - but this time - she opened her mouth and asked "Do you like me?"

I was surprised - "Why wouldn't I like you?"

"We did not do anything on our first night. are you not upset?"

"No darling - I am not... I am sure this night is not going to be wasted" and I smiled at her.

She said "Poda... enaku vekkama iruku... (Poda - I feel shy)"

"Shy about what?"

"about tonight"

"My love... I will make you at ease" - saying this I slowly kissed on her forehead, then on her cheecks, then on nose, eyes and then on her ears. She was really sensitive on her ears, I loved that and kissed her strongly there.

Then came slowly to her lips and was waiting to see her reaction - she has already closed her eyes and waiting patiently... Seeing me do nothing she opened her eyes and asked "What are you waiting for?" and smiled shyly...

I pressed my lips strongly against her lovely tender lips and she did reciprocate nicely. We exchanged it for about a minute - our tongue touched, our saliva mixed and we came to a frenzy.

... to be continued.

Like Reply
I kissed her deeply again and in the process - made her lay on the bed with roses - There was a competition on who looked better - the roses or Priya.

Obviously my lovely Priya won hands down. I hugged her laying on top and removed her saree really slowly enjoying each moment of unwrapping my gift.

Though I have masturbated many times before almost everyday reading stories on exbii/xossip - this was the first time I am having sex. This is new to me. All my 27 years I have not had a chance to fuck anyone.

And to touch a girl who I assumed was a virgin and such a beautiful girl who is so pretty made me rock hard.

I loved looking at her navel and slowly kissed her there. She moaned a little then I went up and she smiled and hugged.

I removed her blouse hooks and the sight of her boobs under the black bra was soo sensual I wanted to just bite her melons.

I was really fast to take off her bra and started sucking her boobs. She moaned... and moaned and moaned...

Sh.hh..... RAjjjjj.... Shhh.... dei.... mmmm..... enna da ipdi panra... (What are you doing... I feel so good) were the only things I could here....

her hand was behind my head and she was slowly caressing my hair....

I loved that and really sucked her well. And slowly sucked her pointed nipples.

They were poking so well and that made me mad...

I couldn't control anymore and removed my vesti and through it to a corner and her petticoat too.

she wore a lovely panty which I didn't even notice the color.

I said to her

"are you ready..."

She - "Yesss... RAjjjjj..."

Me - "What shall I do?"

She - "Take me... eat me... make love to me Rajjjj...."

Me - "Here I come my love" - I wasted no time - I just took my cock out and almost tried to insert into her pussy.

She was really really tight... and it pained her a lot and she screamed and then slowly within few strokes I was able to make it in.

The thing that struck me was - I did not see any blood... I was sure I would see... But I didn't want to spoil my love making and just continued riding her.

All the heat had gotten into me and I rode her with all the thumps.

She moaned... and said "RAj.... it feels so good... as well as pains..."

I said --"Yes baby... I love it....
and "

Like Reply
I thumped and thumped and thumped deep inside her...

she was flowing with juices and within the next 4-5 minutes I cum.... I loved it.

I loved the feeling of putting my seed inside my first girl.

I too felt proud because - I thought I was good in satisfying her...

Priya cleaned up and hugged me with shyness... and I took her hand and placed on my flaccid cock... she smiled and I signalled her to stroke and she did...

we storked my cock together and within minutes I was ready and good to go.

We fucked one more time that night. The second time was longer, louder (With all the moans from her) and very satisfying.
Like Reply
This went on for few months. She gave me the best sex and I did too.

But it all took just few months for us to realize it we need more spice in our bed.

We changed positions, tried BDSM and everything under the roof.

But all this was just two of us.

and it went on.
Like Reply
One day after office - I came home and she was sitting on the couch with a vibrator in her pussy and laptop in front of her. I was able to hear moans from her when I openned the door.

She knew that I am there, turned to look at me and smiled mischevously.

I was like - can't you wait? I am coming?

She - No Raj - I have company.

Me - What?

Priya - I will explain later, if you want watch me and join soon here.

I stripped to my nude and sat next to her to look at the laptop screen.

There was a big cock of an Indian guy on the screen. He was live - she was doing a video chat all this time, They were really fucking miles apart.

She smiled, she held my hand and placed on the vibrator. And she typed - "this is my hubby." in the chat screen.

Like Reply
He said. "Hi"

Priya whispered - "I will explain later honey.... just enjoy this.... ummmahhh"

I was hard already looking at her in this hot position. Her boobs were completely out of her bra. She was wearing a sexy red bra that was still clinging to her body. Of course of no use.

Her panty has slid with the vibrator on her pussy...

She didn't want to mind me - I realized. Her eyes froze on the screen.

She typed - "What do you want to do now Raj?"

(What she is using my name to refer this guy. )

He replied - "Open your pussy and take my cock dear..."

Priya - "yes baby... come... my pussy is waiting for your hard cock..." saying this she pressed the vibrator more... on top of my hand. I removed my hand and let her handle it.

She didn't want to do that. She put my hand on the vibrator again, and placed her hand on my cock over my pant.

She removed the zipper and held my cock out... all this time looking on the screen... she then started stroking my already hard cock.

She was stroking it really hard.

He typed= "Honey which cock do you like?"

Priya - "Raj do you want to know? really???? "

He - "Yes baby"

Priya - "Its my Raj's dick... " and she took my cock and sucked it really hard.... I wanted to cum... but then something stuck me hard - she said "Raj's dick" but she was also calling him Raj. Which Raj? Which cock do you like Priya??? was the thoughts that ran in my mind.

She didn't want to hear anything... she wanted me to stroke her pussy with the vibrator and he kept stroking his hard cock....

I wanted to give her the best... and discuss anything else later... I started sucking her boob and also stroking her pussy...

She was moaning.... alh..... yes rajjj.... fasterr... fasterrrrr..... innum kuthuuu nallla kuthuuu ennoda pundaya nalla kuthu da.... ummm rajjjjj.... deeperrrr deeperrr/.....

He was able to see all this....

she was moaning even louder when he typed "I want to cum baby...."

she type "yes RAjjjjjj... cummm... cumm inside your Priya's pussy.... cummmm...."

she moaned "yessssss deeperrr deeperrr "

typed - "I m also going to cummm Raj...."

He reading that.... shoot his load.... and it hit the camera, and few strands ended on his six pack and his chest...

She typed "woww..... My Raj's dick is cummingggggg inside me...."

She typed "Yesssss I am cummingggg"

and saying this she wanted me to stroke harder - and I did and within seconds she had her orgasm....

she was done with her session and typed "Baby... are you sattisfied now... this is what you wanted my Raj? are you satisfied?"

He typed - "Yes baby... but I want you for realll... I want to fuck that lucious body. "

Priya -"The day will come Raj.... now let me leave."

He said -"Ok darling... take care..."

Priya - "bye... take care... "

and she typed "love you...." then erased it and didn't send.

She Closed the laptop,

and looked at me and smiled.

I said "Can you now take care of my cock? "

She - "Yes my dear...."

I asked - "So which Raj was that? whose cock did you like ?"

She - just slid my cock in her mouth and started sucking without telling anything.

I couldn't bare her lips and tongue playing with my dick and all the hot session that was happening.... I just cummmedd loud....

It was the first time I saw my wife with someone else - virtually....
Like Reply
After shooting my cum... I asked...

"Whats up with all these Priya? What are you doing?"

She - "You do not remember honey?"

Me - "What?"

She - "What you asked last night while fucking me?"

Me -"Yes, but so soon? I was just contemplating the thought of you fucking a large cock... so soon?????"

She - "Yes darling... I wanted to show you how much I earn for cock and how much I need sex. I do not know how to say. But I am addicted to all this dear. I want sex almost always. I want it hard, I want my pussy dripping with juices all the time. I am soo addicted to it now."

Me - "Oh my baby... I understand. But you are really becoming very aggressive. What if he is a dangerous guy who can harm you? video tape the chat and share online?"

She - "DArling I had no time to think about that.. all I was thinking is my pussy... sorry honey..."

Me - "By the way- why are you calling him Raj? Is his name Raj too?"

She - "No baby... I do not know his name - I am sure he is using some random name. But I wanted to call him Raj. by your name because I love you. I love your name. Though I want to fuck other cocks, I only want them as yours. I imagine all cocks as my Raj's cock. I make them as you dear...."

Me - "Oh my sweety... love you de..."

She - "Me too honey.... see my pussy is wanting another round of fucking... but this time with your tongue...."

saying this she bent my head and pushed it to her pussy....

I slowly started kissing her labia, her vagina,, and starting sucking aggressively on her pussy...
she was shouting.... yesss....
mmmmm....

ammmma..... sapppuu da Rajjjjj....
un pondatti pundaya sapppuuuuu da....

innoru Raj otha indha pundaya, nee ipooooo sappppu rajjjjj

nallla....

ammam apdi dhan... ulla vidu.... nalla nalla un nakkaaa ulla vittu nakku...
mmmm....

vegamam....
vegamma....
vegamma..... mma... amma.....

ummmmmmmmmmm

she had her orgasm with few squirts...

I gave a deep kiss on her pussy and cleaned my face...

To be continued....
Like Reply
Yes. We were are so much used to be very verbal during our fucking sessions.

The next few days were really eventful with lots of sex, role-play, fucking day and night whenever I was at home.

She started something new - she would print a big cock of someone she wants to fuck each day and stick it in out bed before our sessions, this helps her to imagine a big cock fucking her.

Also, sometimes she will login to chaturbate and have some male video on - so she can enjoy and be wild.

There are times when I envy, and there are times when I want her to explore more and relinquish her sexual needs.

She has never let me dry.

Also, as much as I have known she hasn't fucked anyone else yet.

All the fantasies were there, but no real fucking of a real cock.

Not until after.

One day after office I came home and there was a different aura surrounding the living room.

The entire house was smelling good, there were candles lit and the curtains changed to pink, there was smell of rose and jasmine.

I was really surprised and no one was there in the house when I entered and most importantly the bedroom was locked.

I called Priya - she said "Wait honey... Gimme 5 mins..."

Me - Where are you?:

She - "Just nearby our apartment... please wait dear..."

I hung up the call and wanted to change dress. I knew there is going to be a hell of a suprise today.

My mind was raging and I kept guessing.

I thought she may bring someone to her bed today, may be she wanted to do the final thing. Fuck someone else other than me.

Or she wanted to have a good night fuck with me in a really new decorated home.

I do not know.

Then the calling bell rang and I opened the door...

I was shell shocked...

It was not priya. but Shanthi her best friend who was standing there with a very broad smile in her face.

(she was ravishing like below, not the navel -that is how Shathi was dressed up).
[Image: Image-faridabad-news-metro-november-12-A...oot-24.jpg]

I said - "Hi Shanthi... " and smiled.

and said "Priya is not here... she is out somewhere I am waiting for her."

Shanthi - "I know where Priya is, but for the next few hours - I am your Priya... Shall I come in?"

Me -""What?????????

She - "Yes..." saying this she locked the door.

Me -"What is happening?"

She - "This is your Priya - Rajjj... What do you think Priya does with you every day? what are you doing with your wife every day? do that with me... your Priya...."

I was confused, but realized Priya set this up and wanted me to enjoy all of this...

I asked "Shanthi but...." she kept her hand on my mouth and asked me to call her "not Shanthi... your priya..."

and smiled....

Like Reply
I did not know what to do next. My mind was raging with love on Priya that she sent her friend here. But My love for Priya wanted to check with her before I do anything. It was stopping me from indulging with Shanthi... I wanted to talk to Priya rite away.

I said - "Yes Shanthi - now Priya... Can you please give me few minutes? please take a seat on the couch I will be back soon. Need to make a call dear...."

She - "Ok"

I meanwhile called Priya and she picked - "What my dear Raj... how is my gift for you?"

Me - "What gift and why?"

She - "Today is the first day you met me... and we saw each other and I wanted to give you a treat for that."

Me - "Oh yeah baby... But? what is the treat? Shanthi?"

She - "Yes dear... I know you would love to have her for a night or even every day if possible. Wouldn't you?"

I stammered...

She - "Go ahead baby... today is your day... she is yours today. She is your priya... take her and enjoy... I know the way you have seen her from day one. I know how you ogle on her navel... So I planned this.. I made her want to want you and now submit herself to you... Also.. There is something else"

Me - "What is that?"

She - "Remember the other day you came from office and I was virtually fucking a guy over video chat?"

Me - "Yes"

She -"You did not say a single word, but allowed me to enjoy with that cock.. You encouraged me to get satisfied... I understood your love baby... I wanted to reciprocate and also reciprocate in a bigger way.... So I planned this first night with her..."

Me - "Baby... but I have never touched another women.. and How can I touch her?"

She - "That is right dear... but can you see how your cock is hard now? just because you want her? She is still going to be your Priya tonight... so enjoy dear... please.... and she is going to give a lot of surprises for you... so enjoy... "

Me- "Ok dear.. sure... but I want you here... She - I am already there... your priya is there..."

and saying this she hung up the call...

Like Reply
Meanwhile I turned back to see Shanthi in a lovely pose and she bit her lips in a way to seduce me...[Image: haripriyai62.jpg]

She was eating me with her eyes... She smiled at me and held my hands and made me sit on the couch in our living room... She said do not getup... Just enjoy....
She switched on our DVD player and there was a romantic music on... She started doing small erotic dance moves. Man what a scene that was. Low dim light, a sexy women dancing romantically, and that in saree with low navel and a deep cut blowse?

I wanted to grab her and fuck right then.. She said "My dear Rajjj enjoy..." saying htis she came near me and made me get up a little and removed my night pant. I did not wear any underwear... so my cock just sprung up. She smiled at it and removed my shirt too.. I was nude in front of a different woman other than Priya for the first time.

I tried to pull her saree and she was still dancing and I caught the tip of the saree... She rotated slowly exposing her beauty...Within seconds she was in her Blowse and skirt..

I wanted to pull her... but she said "WAit dear... there are more things to happen..." saying this she slowly touched my cock and took her hand away... my cock was already dripping with pre-cum...

she started making sexy dance moves,,, slowly exposing her large boobs inside the blowse,.. but I could only sit and watch now... She slowly raised her skirt to show her thigh and dropped it lower... these made me really on the verge of wanting to fuck her right then...

She then went to the kitchen brought me a drink of orange juice and said drink this before I am back...
I was waiting and she came back with a mini-skirt and the same blowse...

This made me even crazy...
Like Reply
She slowly bent down and made few more sexy moves exposing her boobs... and the she did a swirl and only then I noticed her sexy thong.

She then came to me and said - "My Raj... I am your Priya today and I am here to satisfy you in every way you want me to.. I know you love my navel... do you want to touch it?" saying this she held my hand to her navel... I touched her navel and slowly caressed it... she said "Would you not kiss your lovely navel?" That was all I needed... I kissed her navel... strongly and played with it.. meanwhile she sat on my lap and kissed my forehead and then on my lips... slowly we started opening out mouth and exchanging saliva... we were kissing for atleast 5 minutes and I was slowly playing with her body... all over the body...

Then I held her blowse and opened it up to see her boobs struggling inside the bra... I literally tore away the bra and started kissing her boobs in no time starting sucking her boobs and she started moaning loud...

mmmmm... yes Raj... I love this... keep sucking...
yes....

Now I know why Priya loves you so much... you treat her so well... I want my boobs to be sucked by you every day dear....

slowly she held my cock in her hand and starting playing with the tip... I also removed her skirt and the nice thong...

She took me to our bedroom and we started hugging, kissing and licking each other... after a while she said... hold on baby....

and she went to our computer and switched on the screen... and there Priya was on skype looking at everything... I was startled and shy too.. Priya said - "I want t o see how you enjoy this Raj.. please do not mind my presence and enjoy uyour gift... she said this and I was able to see that she was nude too.. and was in Shanthis house with a vibrator inside her pussy..."

This was a great scene really to fuck my wifes friend in front of my wife and that my wife is loving this...

Priya gave a signal to Shanthi and shanthi came to me made me sit and bent down to kiss my cock... I was in heaven.... she started sucking it wildly... and taking the cock deep down in her mouth... she was gagging with my cock deep in her throat... and I knew Priya shared this with her that I love that...

When she was giving me a great blowjob, she also placed her finger in my ass and was slowing stroking my ass, though I am a straight guy this I love it...

[Image: NpPAWr1.jpg]

Like Reply
She was really sucking my cock as hard as possible and I was moaning loud...

Meanwhile I checked the screen and my wife was also stroking her vibrator really hard... but with a broad smile in her face... She knew I am enjoying...

After a while when I was about to cum. I stopped Shanthi and took her and lay her on bed... I started sucking her succulent boobs and also my rock hard cock found its way to her pussy... while I was sucking I slowly entered her... she smiled and left out a loud moan... ammmmaaaa.... Rajjjjj nalla irukkkku.... enna eduthukooooo....
(Raj this is soo good... take me...)

I was - "Yes Priya I will..." seeing me call her Priya she smiled and kissed on my lips...

She was very wet and I needed just to start fucking her... I mounted her faster and faster...
she was tight enough to give me madness to fuck her hard...

She kept moaning...ahhh... yes.... more... more... more... more... more... deeper... deeper raj... yes take your wife... i am your wife priya... take me...

See this is the body you wanted for long time... take it... I am your little slut... eat me... take me.... enjoy me....

I have seen you fuck your wife hard... fuck me like that (She has obviously seen via Skype which I didn't know and it surprised me...)

I looked at priya on screen and she smiled in acknowledgement.....

I kept pounding Shanthi and at one stage she was moaning louder....

yes... enna othudu da.. fuck me... fuck me harder.... yes da... fuck your whore... i am your whore...
not even my hubby fucks me like this....
you are the first guy after my hubby....
it feels so good...

I want to be your slut every day... eery night.... fuck me harder.....

and hearing all this and seeing my wife also about to reach orgasm on screen... I was ready to cum...

I said "I am about to cum... shall I pull out...."

She - "Yes baby... yes.... cum inside me... please...."

I love to take your cum... please...

hearing this - I shot my load.... and it was really a good one...

She too reached orgasm and shouted loudly....

I looked at the screen and see that my wife has squirted already....

It was a really nice scene... and it was all like a dream happen true... I fucked the woman I was ogling for more than 8 months that too infont of my wife... that too my wife gave her as a gift...

This is really a dream...

Thank you my dear Wife... For everything....

To be continued...

Like Reply
The next few hours we cuddled together and had one more session of good fuck and in the morning Shanthi left and Priya came in....

Iwas still in the bed sleeping. Priya just slid into my bedsheet and hugged me...

I opened my eyes and kissed Priya. and said "Thanks baby...."

She said "Anything for you Raj"

We hugged, kissed and slept for a little more time before I left to office.

The next few days we fucked really hard. Our sex lives improved a lot and also, we started trying role plays - most of the times in our role-plays she would use few of my friends as the guy fucking her.

sometimes even her friend's husbands. She always had an eye for Arjun. He is the husband of Shanthi - the one who Priya gifted to me.

Priya would most times use Arjun as the person she fucks during our role-plays and from her gifting me Shanthi - I realized she wants Arjun and want me to help her get him.

Though Priya has not slept with anyone yet, she wants to be a slut - I know that A slut who is still conservative to her hubby and still wants to enjoy other cocks.

To be continued...
Like Reply
I wanted to test and ask Priya if she needs my help. But I did not want to hurt her asking if she gifted me shanthi just that she can get Arjun.

So - The next night when we were into our fucking session - I asked her...

"DArling We have done roleplay for few months and I know you like many guys. don't you?"

Priya - "Raj... I for some reason love sex, sex is something I live for nowadays - but that does not mean I need other guys to fuck me. The roleplays we do certainly makes me feel good and feel fucked by many cocks, but I am not sure if I want others to fuck me in real life..."

Wasting no time - I asked "Even if it was Arjun ?"

She was startled by my direct question....

She said - "Raj... Arjun is handsome agreed...but..."

Me - "but what?"

She - "I cannot fuck someone other than you dear... thats it..."

Me - "But then why did you send shanthi to me and make me fuck her?"

She - "That was me showing my love dear... I wanted to show you how much I love and how much I can pleasure you - even if it is you fucking someone else..."

Me - "Then shouldn't I give that pleasure to you??? I have been thinking of that..."

She - "Dear I did not mean that you should give the same to me... I am already content and happy with your cock... " she smiled and held my cock and started stroking...

I slowly started sucking her boobs and asked "But I think Arjun can fuck you really hard and give you a lot of pleasure...."

She said "May be... but lets fuck now... be arjun tonight...."

We kept fucking and she had a loud orgasm...
Like Reply