Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
Who Watches The Watchmen?

Written by  :- aurelius1982
2nd December 2014

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1349010
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I still remember when it all started. My ship was docked at Rotterdam. I finished my shift, returned to my room, and as was the daily routine, logged into Skype to talk to my wife Menaka back in Mumbai. It was almost midnight there.

Menaka was on time as always. We exchanged notes about each other's days, she told me about how our nine year old Ayan had scored an A in his spelling test, and complained about how hot and humid it was getting. It was well over 30 minutes into the conversation that she said,

"Oh by the way Prakash, I have something funny and embarrassing to tell you."

"What's up?"

"Hehe, it's so weird. Basically, I saw Dara having sex on the roof!"

"WHAT??"

Dara was our building's elderly Nepali watchman. A balding wiry Gurkha who lived in a small shack at the bottom of the building with another watchman. He had started working with us only a few months before.

"The internet wasn't working, and when I called the company, they said the problem might be with one of the switches near the roof's door. They said they could send someone over the next day, but if I wanted I could do it too. It was about an hour ago. I followed their instructions and reset the switch and was about to go down again when I saw the roof door was open."

The door to the roof of our building is always locked, with each resident having a key.

"I thought maybe someone had forgotten to lock it. I had my keys with me. So I decided to check no one was up there before locking it. When I walked up, I instantly heard soft sounds of moaning. Curious, I walked across the roof and there I saw them. Behind the water tank. Hehehe."

"Oh my god...hahaha....did you get to see anything good? Who was he with?"

"One of the maids who works in the building. I think her name is Vimla. She is in her early 20s. They were going at it hot and heavy."

"Were they naked?"

"Semi-naked. Bottomless. He had his shirt on. She had her kameez on. She was bent over, with her hands on the parapet wall. And he was doing it to her from behind."

"So what did you get to see?"

"Not much. It was kinda dark. He had turned off the roof light. But from the ambient light, I got to see enough."

"That is so hilarious. Old Dara, huh. Who would've thought he was such a stud?"

"Anyway, when I saw the sight, I was shocked and just stayed rooted to my spot. I watched them for almost a minute before Dara noticed me. He stopped humping her for a moment and was about to say something when I blushed, turned around, and ran out."

"Hahaha. I wonder if they stopped or if they kept going."

"No idea. Someone like you might keep going."

"Maybe. Oh speaking of which, I won't be able to log in tomorrow."

"Why?"

"It's THE reason. You wanna know details?"

"No." the smile disappeared from Menaka's face.

There was a small awkward silence. Then she said,

"But day after tomorrow?"

"Yup, same time."

"Okay. I'll talk to you then. Good night."

"Good night."

Even after nine years of marriage, although Menaka had accepted THE reason throughout, she still wasn't entirely comfortable with it. And THE reason was that I had a date. With a particularly comely Dutch woman.

-----

I work as an engineering officer on a merchant ship. Which meant that for 6 months of the year, I was away from India, traveling various ports around the world. It's a job I had dreamed of as a child and loved it even as a grown-up. I grew up in a conservative Marwari family in Jaipur. So my days in the merchant navy opened up a whole new world to me. From being a nerdy virgin in my engineering college days, in a year or so, I transformed into a male nympho under the tutelage of my more experienced colleagues.

It started off with the relatively classy red light district in Amsterdam where a few colleagues dragged me on my first shore leave. Then shadier red light areas in other ports. Then I started learning about the singles bars and other pick-up spots around the world at every port we docked at. I picked up tips and pointers from colleagues about how to chat up women, how to read signals, how to identify the right ones to target. And even if I do say so myself, I am quite good looking and articulate.

It didn't take long until I had my first one-night stand with a woman without paying her anything. It was in Hamburg. Luisa, a platinum blond single mother in her early 30s who I met in a bar and who was quite the Indophile. It didn't take too many drinks to seal the deal and she took me to her place. She rode me like a cowgirl for hours.

The first few women I charmed and bedded were mostly white. Then slowly my repertoire started opening up. Chinese women, Arab women, South Americans, Africans and of course Indian.....I had tasted almost every race by the time I was 25.

But something was missing. I was started to crave genuine companionship. Not just booty calls and one night stands. So when one of my one night stands during a month long break in Bombay started showing signs of attachment, I jumped in too. Soon I was in a serious monogamous relationship with Neha, a Punjabi investment banker. The relationship lasted three years. But it was monogamous for only a year.

I tried my best to be faithful to Neha. And I succeeded for a year. But soon, the temptations were too much to resist on long stints away from her. I strayed, egged on by my colleagues, most of whom were married but were cheating on their wives with impunity. And strayed again. Kept it secret from Neha. But Neha was suspicious and paranoid anyway, knowing about my previous ways. It didn't take too long for me to get "caught" about two years into the relationship. This was right after I had proposed to her too.

We fought, argued, cried, yelled, and fought some more. I tried to explain to her that she was the love of my life. What I had done with other women while on assignment was purely physical and meaningless. I promised to stop. After many late night fights, she agreed to give me another chance.

But it didn't stick. After a year of recriminations, it ended with a particularly dramatic fight in which she threw the engagement ring into the Arabian Sea.

-------

Scarred by the break-up, I returned to my old ways with a vengeance. But in another couple of years, I started feeling lonely again.

My parents, still their conservative Marwari selves in Jaipur, had been pestering me to get married right from the day I started working. They weren't thrilled when I got engaged to a Punjabi like Neha, but were happy that I was at least looking to settle down. They came to love her, appreciate her finer points, made their peace with her not being from the same community. And were livid when I told them it was over.

Their pestering got particularly intense after I turned 30. And on a 2 month long trip home, I finally caved and let them start the traditional match-making process.

The prospective women they shortlisted for me all fit the same template - they were Marwari of course, and from our sub-caste. Their horoscopes aligned with mine. They were good-looking, educated but not too educated, and were "homely". Which meant they were docile, could cook and clean, and were easy to boss around. As a merchant navy engineer with a comfortable salary, I wasn't as cherished on the marriage market as an elite bureaucrat or a a banker MBA, but I was still in demand.

The first prospect we visited was insanely gorgeous. Oh man, I still get a boner thinking about her. Things progressed well with her in the first couple of visits. The families were happy. And we finally got permission to "go out" just on our own.

That's when the match ended. Based on my experience with Neha, knowing my libido, and having observed all the philandering colleagues around me all these years, I had come to a realization. There was only one way this could work. So after ordering coffees and getting some more small talk out of the way, I started my rehearsed monolog.

"I want to clarify something up front. I am in a job that has me traveling overseas for 6-9 months of the year, many times for months at a time. I am a young virile good looking red blooded man with needs. When I am on the ship, I will satisfy my needs. Just like I have been doing so far. I will be emotionally faithful to you and committed to the marriage. But I want you to know up front that when away, I will be sleeping with other women. I have seen colleagues hide it from their wives and be in marriages based on dishonesty. I don't want that. I need you..."

"Please take me home." she interrupted me, her face red with rage.

I nodded, and took her home. I didn't want my parents to know about this so I begged her to give some other reason for rejecting me.

When the rejection was officially conveyed, the reason provided was "she is not thrilled with the idea of being in a marriage where the husband is away half the time."

My parents were disappointed. Their disappointment only grew when three other matches ended the same way. Those women couldn't stomach my proposed "policy" either.

----------

And then came Menaka.

Menaka was "damaged goods" according to my parents. In fact they were opposed to even seeing her, and only agreed after the mutual family friend who brought her match started putting pressure on them.

In every other way, Menaka was similar to the other prospects I had seen. With one major difference. She was a widow. She had been married right after college at 22 to a businessman who died in a car accident three months after their wedding. Menaka survived with minor scratches. And she got tagged as "inauspicious". She was now 25, and stayed with her parents. Her in-laws wanted no part of her.

So you can imagine why my orthodox parents were horrified when I told them after the first visit that I quite liked her. She was pretty, carried herself well, but more than that, there was an odd kind of wisdom in her eyes, maybe the result of three years of hardship.

When I gave Menaka the same speech I gave the other women, she didn't look angry or offended. She heard me out with a patient expression on her face. Then she was silent for a minute. And then said,

"My school friend Priya's uncle was in the merchant navy. She used to tell me about how he was."

"Okay." I said.

We sat in silence for another minute or so.

"You are aware of my previous marriage? And how it......ended?" she finally said.

"Yes."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Yes."

"Your parents?"

"Leave my parents to me."

She sat silently for another minute.

"We can't really afford much of a dowry. My parents used up their savings in my first...."

"Dowry? Who said anything about dowry? I don't want any dowry. Nor do my parents."

She nodded. And then quietly said,

"Give me a couple of days to think about it."

She conveyed her acceptance a couple of days later. My mom threw a tantrum but I was steadfast. And threatened to bring home a foreigner wife if they kept objecting to Menaka. We were married a month later.

----------------------------

Nine years of marriage went by very smoothly. Within a few months, Menaka was pregnant. Ayan was born. We bought an apartment in Bombay and moved base there from Jaipur. My parents came to love Menaka dearly very soon. When I didn't die within a year of the marriage, their superstitious fears melted away.

Menaka held up her end of the bargain about THE reason. She never brought it up, never grumbled about it, and if it somehow came up during conversations inadvertently, changed the subject.

The only time we had a bit of a fight relate to the subject was about a year into the marriage. We had just finished having sex, and I said,

"You're incredible! I can't believe how easily you lost all the pregnancy weight."

"I'm still 5 kgs overweight." she said.

"Nonsense. You're voluptuous."

"You're just being nice."

"No, seriously. Any man would be happy to sleep with you."

"Shut up!" she punched me playfully.

"Don't take my word for it. Try it out."

"What?"

"I've never made it explicit but I thought this was implied. I am away half the year. You have needs too. I'm not a hypocrite. If you want to........"

"STOP!" she angrily said. "HOW CAN YOU EVEN......"

And then she started crying. I apologized and dropped the subject, never to bring it up for seven more years.

---------------------
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
The next time the subject came up was six months ago when we attended a friend's 10th anniversary party. It was a big event in their sprawling bungalow in Thane. I knew the guy from my college days. There were a couple of dozen people and several kids. There was catered food, drinks, music, entertainment for the kids, and so on.

Some of my other college buddies were also in attendance and our group soon got down to reminiscing about the old days. Menaka was mingling with the other wives and Ayan was playing with the kids. Soon it was almost 45 minutes before I realized that I couldn't see Menaka anywhere. So I excused myself from the group and went looking for her.

Asking a few people if they had seen her, I eventually reached the balcony at the back of the house and heard Menaka's voice. She was on the porch under me,

"Yes mom, yes, I'll talk to Prakash about visiting."

She was talking to her mother. I looked over from the balcony and waved to her. She waved back. I started heading downstairs to talk to her when I ran into another friend and we spoke for a couple of minutes.

Then I made my way to the back porch. There was a big manicured shrubbery beyond which I had seen her standing. I was about to walk around it, when I heard her voice say,

"Very cute!"

"Aren't they? They take after their mother." a man's voice responded.

I stopped in my tracks. I recognized the voice. It was Dinesh, a guy we had been introduced to earlier. He was there alone because his wife was traveling for work and his kids were with his parents. I remembered him because I had notice him check out Menaka a little too obviously at that time. Now, someone checking out Menaka isn't unusual. She has a very pretty face with long silky hair, a petite but striking figure, and larger than average D cup breasts. Motherhood and subsequent years have only accentuated her curves without making her overweight. She gets more than a few glances from guys wherever she goes because even at 34, she is a knock-out.

What struck me was the way this guy had blatantly checked her out even with me standing right next to her. Later in the party, I noticed that he flirted with a lot of women. He was a handsome sort of guy. And a natural. I was a little amused to note that he was probably trying to flirt with Menaka, who was very prim and proper in every way possible.

With soft steps, I moved to the side. Through a gap in the shrubbery, I could see the two of them about 20 feet ahead of me. He was flipping through his phone and Menaka was standing next to him looking at the pictures.

"And that's their mother." he said. "Isn't she a knock-out?"

"She is very pretty." Menaka politely responded.

"Nothing compared to you though." he smoothly added.

Menaka just blushed and then looked around. She was uncomfortable with compliments even when they came from me.

"We should do a play-date sometime." he said. "I saw your son earlier. He's about the same age as my eldest."

"Sure. Let me know when your wife is back in town."

"Oh, she is very busy. She travels a lot for work. She's consultant. No idea when she'll have time for something like this."

"I see."

"It's not easy, right? Bringing up kids when one spouse is always traveling? Your husband said he was in the merchant navy, so you know how it is."

"It's okay." Menaka said, again looking around for me, but I was hidden behind the shrubbery where it was dark.

"And it's not just about the kids. Things can get lonely in other ways too." Dinesh said suggestively.

Menaka stayed silent.

"Think about it. We can meet sometime when my wife is traveling and your husband is traveling." Dinesh said, reached into his pocket and fished out a card. "Here's my card."

Menaka said nothing, but took the card.

"Anyway, I'll head back inside for another drink. Call me." he said and gently pressed Menaka on the shoulder before walking away rapidly.

I admired the guy's technique. Didn't push too hard. Dropped a suggestion, gave her his contact info, and then walked away.

I waited a couple of minutes observing Menaka as she stood there alone, just staring at the card in her hand. Then she put it in her purse and fished out her phone. That's when I decided to walk out from behind the shrubbery.

"Oh, there you are." she said and smiled as she saw me. "What took you so long?"

"I ran into a friend coming down. And then.....well, I was listening to that Dinesh guy and you talk."

"Oh." Menaka's smile vanished. "Did you hear what he was saying?"

"Yeah."

"What a shameless man!" she said, looking offended.

"But I noticed that you kept his card." I smiled.

"What?" Menaka looked a little miffed.

That's when someone came to the back entrance and yelled,

"EVERYONE, COME ON IN! THEY'RE CUTTING THE CAKE!!"

Menaka and I walked back.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
We didn't really get a chance to follow up on the conversation till much later. First we were at the party for a while. Then Ayan was with us as we drove home. So it was only in the bedroom that the subject came up again.

"I threw away the card." Menaka said as she got into bed.

"What?" I feigned ignorance.

"That guy's card. The only reason I put it in my purse back there was that I didn't want to litter on that pretty lawn. I was going to throw it away in a bin later. And I did that."

"There's no need to get so defensive, honey. Even if you kept the card and met the guy, you know my policy on it."

She just shook her head and turned away. I put a hand on her shoulder, and didn't say anything further. A minute later, she said,

"So you would be okay with me just.....calling the guy and meeting him?"

"Sure."

"You saw the way he was hinting at things. What if I.....you know......started hanging out with him?" she turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I've said this before even after we got married. I am not a hypocrite."

"It's easy to say that. It all seems very theoretically easy to you. But trust me, I am the one who has had to........struggle with this for all these years."

"I know you have. Which is why I am saying that if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be able to handle it."

She just snorted and turned away again. We were quiet for a while before I said,

"Haven't you ever thought about it? How it would feel like to be with another man besides me?"

"I have been with another man besides you." she replied without turning away.

"WHAT????" I sat up bolt upright. "WHEN??? WHERE?????"

She turned around and looked at me with a neutral expression.

"Does it bother you?" she asked in a neutral tone.

"Yes....I mean no......I mean...." I felt very confused. All these years, I had maintained that she was free to explore other avenues of sexual gratification while I was away. What's sauce for the goose and all that. But to hear her say it so nonchalantly seemed to stab at my heart.

Menaka just stared at me, as if waiting for me to say something. Finally I did,

"If you have slept with someone else, that is fine by me."

"Is it really?" she asked.

"Yes, it is. I just.......I would prefer honesty. Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"Do you tell me every time you screw around with those tramps on the ship?" Menaka said sarcastically.

"You said you didn't want to know."

"I don't. So why do you?" she asked pointedly.

"I......" no words came out.

There was tension in the air for a while before Menaka smiled.

"See how you reacted just at my saying I have been with another man? And you're saying you'll be fine with it."

"So it's not true?"

"It is."

"Who????"

"Why is it so important for you to know?"

"Menaka!" I felt very annoyed. And also a little confused because as my brain was flooded with images of some unknown guy screwing my wife, I could feel my dick starting to stir.

"Okay, fine." Menaka said and after a long pause, added, "My first husband."

"Huh????"

"You can be so dense some time. You asked me if I had never wondered how it would feel like to be with another man apart from you. I said I had been with another man already. Before I even met you. My first husband, the one who died."

"Oh!" I felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. "So you mean....."

"Yeah, I was answering the question literally. But if you're wondering, no, I have never been with another man after we got married. But if I had, your reaction speaks volumes. It's easy to say such a thing in the abstract knowing that I would never do it. But if I actually did....you'll flip out."

She turned around again. I just lay there thinking about what she had said.
Like Reply
After that conversation, neither of us brought up the topic again. We soon went and visited her parents. A month later, I was back on a ship. And back to my usual ways.

But something had changed. I suddenly found myself thinking more and more about Menaka being with another man. Even when banging comely young things on my shore leaves, I found myself imagining Menaka having sex with someone else like Dinesh. And it started turning me on. I didn't mention it to her of course. But it was something that started dwelling on my mind.

The next time I skyped home, after talking about this and that, Menaka said,

"By the way, I had a slightly awkward conversation with Dara."

"Haha, about walking in on him having sex?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"I was downstairs, keeping a watch on Ayan and his friends as they played in the parking lot. I was reading a book when I noticed Dara had walked up to me. I looked at him, and blushed a little. He also looked very uncomfortable.
Finally he said, "Memsaab, I am so sorry about the other night. Please don't tell the society chairman. I can't lose this job."
I said to him, "I have no idea what you are talking about." hoping that he would drop the subject and walk away."

"Did he?"

"No. The idiot couldn't read between the lines. I was pretending it never happened, so obviously, I wouldn't tell anyone.
But he persisted, "That night, memsaab. On the roof."
I got annoyed, and said to him, "I really have no idea what you are talking about. Please let me read my book."
He was quiet for a while, then said, "I am sorry, memsaab. I.....I couldn't help it. It's not like I have a proper home where I could take her. That shack I share with the other watchman Hira....it's not exactly built for privacy."
I finally changed strategy and said, "Dara, please, just...fine. I won't tell anyone. Now leave me alone.""

"So did he finally leave you alone?"

"I wish! He then started talking about how his wife had died five years ago and how he was lonely and he couldn't help himself, and all that. Finally I just got up and walked away. Luckily, he didn't follow me."

"As long as he's sure you won't tell anyone, I think he should be fine."

"I hope so. I still can't that image and those sounds out of my head."

"The moaning sounds?"

"And the slapping sounds."

"He was slapping her????"

"No no.....you know." she shyly blushed. "When someone is having sex really hard.....the skins slap making that sound."

"Haha, he was fucking her hard enough to make those skin slapping sounds? That little old man?"

"Hehe. Yeah, it was very......intense. And so kinky. I mean out there on the roof under the open sky, this old man with that maid half his age. Going at her like that. And the sounds she was making...."

Menaka's voice had suddenly gone a little hoarse.

"Sounds like it turned you on!" I joked.

"Shut up!" she giggled and said.

"Sounds like someone wishes she was in the maid's place!" I said.

"WHAT???" A look of anger flashed across Menaka's face. "Why would you say that?"

"Easy, easy, I was just joking."

"What a horrible joke to make." she said, even angrier.

"I'm sorry, Menaka. Seriously. I didn't realize you'd get this upset."

Menaka just glowered at me for a few seconds. Then said,

"I am going to bed. Bye."

And she logged off.
Like Reply
I sat there, stunned at what had just happened. This was the angriest I had ever seen Menaka. She was by nature a shy, quiet, and generally non-confrontational person. In the nine years of marriage, she had never once raised her voice to me. Whenever we had disagreements, she usually gave in right away. And if she was unhappy, she expressed it either by gentle sulking or occasional tears or then complete silence. But this was unprecedented.

I wondered why she had gotten so upset. I had made similar bawdy comments in the past, but she either shrugged them away or then made a face. I was tempted to call her on the phone and talk it out, but considering how angry she had been, I decided to give her some time to cool off.

Half an hour later, my Skype screen started ringing. I answered.

"I am sorry." Menaka said, sounding contrite and looking very tense. "I don't know what came over me."

"I am sorry too, honey. I had no idea you would get that upset."

"No, it's......it's actually my fault."

"No, I was out of line."

"You weren't. In fact.......that's kind of why I lost my cool."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh god.......I don't know how to even say this." she put her face in her hands.

"What's the matter, honey?"

She just kept her face buried in her hands for a minute before finally lifting it.

"I......I had a dream about Dara."

"Okay...."

"A couple of nights ago. And it was......like you said......in the dream, I was in the maid's place." her face was absolutely red.

"Okay, and?"

"And?"

"Well, did you do anything?"

"In the dream?"

"No, in reality."

"Of course not!" Menaka said. "It's just that......I had that dream. And since then, I keep replaying that dream in my mind. And it......it arouses me."

I sat back and smiled.

"So you are feeling guilty because you had a dream about some guy?"

"Yes!"

I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" she was annoyed.

"Hahaha, come on Menaka. After nine years of being married, and being faithful, you had one sex dream and you're feeling guilty? Compare that to what I have been up to."

"I am not like you." she said icily.

"I know, I know." I raised my palms.

She looked mollified.

"It's not just this dream." she said. "In general......the last year or so.....it's been different."

"How?"

"I just feel.....so often........aroused. Thinking about....you know."

"Thinking about sex?"

"Yes."

This was not exactly surprising news. The last time I had spent three months home, I had noticed a marked increase in Menaka's sex drive. Our sex life was always satisfactory. Right from the time we got married, whenever I initiated sex, Menaka was ready for it. In the early years, she was a little tentative and shy. Especially during pregnancy and a year after Ayan's birth. But as the years had gone by, she had gotten more and more comfortable with sex. She wasn't a tigress in bed by any means. But over the years, she had gotten comfortable with oral sex, and some minor experimentation.

I never pushed her boundaries too much because my port booty calls tended to be very wild and raucous. So sex with Menaka was more like the carnal equivalent of home cooked food - simple and comforting. I sowed my wild oats outside the country and when I came home, I respected Menaka's prim and proper personality and what I considered a moderate to low sex drive.

But on my last trip, I found her a lot more vocal, a lot more susceptible to having orgasms, and in general, a lot more sexual. Although she hadn't gone so far as aggressively initiating sex herself, a few times, she had given subtle signals of being ready for it.

"So you are horny a lot?"

"That word is so cheap!" she made a face and said. "But yes, this time after I left, I found myself yearning for physical intimacy a lot. Something that never happened before."

"It's natural."

"Not for me!"

"Honey, don't you know that most women hit their sexual peak in their early to mid 30s?"

"Really?"

"Yes. Especially women who have kids. Your body is beginning to feel confident and you are now embracing your sexuality after years of tentative experiences."

"Hmmmm." she looked thoughtful.

"How often do you masturbate?" I glibly asked.

"Prakash!!!!" she blushed.

"Oh come on, if you can't tell that to your husband of nine years, who can you tell it to?"

"Please."

"Five times a day?"

"Noooooooo!"

"Then?"

"Once or twice. In the shower in the morning or before sleeping at night."

"And what do you think about?"

"You." she answered a little too rapidly. I felt like pushing her on this, but let it go. It had taken almost a decade to get such an honest conversation going with her.

We were both silent for a while. Finally, she spoke.

"Anyway, now I really have to sleep."

"Masturbate for me." I said.

"Shut up!"

"Come on! I am alone in my cabin."

"Still, it'll feel weird."

I tried to cajole her a little more but she kept refusing so I let it go.
Like Reply
The next couple of weeks, I was unable to speak with Menaka over Skype because our ship was on the high seas in a zone where the satellite coverage wasn't very good. I did use the ship to shore communications facility to send her a message about this. Then we hit a spot of bad weather in the Atlantic. The next time I got to skype with her was from Panama in the middle of the day. It was night in India.

The call started with Ayan excitedly filling me in with everything that had happened in school, and with his playground buddies and with his favorite TV shows. Menaka was just sitting there with a neutral expression throughout all this. Then my ears perked up as Ayan said in the middle of his ramble,

".....and Dara uncle took me for some ice cream after that..."

"Wait, Dara uncle?" I interrupted him and looked at Menaka. She signaled to me that she'll fill me in later.

"Yes! He also showed me how to tie a gurkha style knot on my shoelaces and....."

From Ayan's continuous commentary, I realized that he had spent a lot of time with our gurkha watchman. Ten minutes later, he got done with his report while yawning a lot and then Menaka told him to go to his room and sleep. He obediently left.

"So.....Dara is the man of the house now?" I asked, partly in jest and partly jealous.

"Don't be silly. He was just helping out because I was off my feet for a few days. My ankle had a bad sprain." she said.

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's almost fine now. But for a few days I was in a lot of pain."

"How did this happen?"

"A couple of days after we last spoke, I was walking back with some groceries. It was about 11 o'clock. I was inside the building compound and walking towards the lift when I stepped on a manhole cover. It was loose for some reason and tilted under my weight. That caused my right ankle to twist real bad, and I fell, dropping all the groceries."

"Shit! Anything broken?"

"No, nothing broken. Just I cried out in pain, and Dara who was sitting by the gate came rushing to help me. He offered me his hand and I caught it to get up, but my ankle throbbed with agony and I fell down again. He looked very concerned. He ran and got his chair. Then he politely asked me if he could lift me up by putting his arm under both my arms. I guess he asked that because it would mean a lot of physical contact between us. I was in so much pain sitting on the ground that I didn't see a choice. There was no one else around either. I nodded. So he picked me up."

For some reason, just the idea of the wiry old gurkha putting his hands on my wife, even in an emergency situation like this, made me feel a little jealous and a little excited.

"How did he pick you up?"

"He moved to my right and bent down. Put his arm under my left armpit and told me to put my weight only on my good left leg. Then he got up, effortlessly pulling me up with him. And then he put me on the chair."

"Did his hand touch your boobs?"

"Prakash!!!"

"Well, did it?"

"On the side. It was unavoidable. At least that time." and she blushed.

"There were more times?"

"Let me tell you things in the proper sequence!" she gruffly said. "He put me on the chair, then gathered all the groceries. A couple of packets had burst and the milk carton had punctured. He salvaged whatever was okay and held the bags in one hand. Then he said he'd help me to the lift and into the house. I tried to get up holding his hand thinking the sprain might have subsided by then. But it had gotten worse. So I pretty much had to lean on him as I hopped on one leg towards the lift."

"He looks so wiry. I am surprised he was able to support your weight and carry the groceries. And isn't he shorter than you?"

Menaka was about 5 ft 4. I remember Dara being at least a couple of inches shy of that.

"Yeah, even I was surprised. Apparently he spent a couple of decades in paramilitary forces."

"Hmmm....plus gurkhas are known to have strength disproportionate to their built."

"Anyway...in the lift, as he moved his hand to adjust our posture a little.......that's the time I felt his fingers cop a feel and press my breast in what seemed like an intentional manner."

"Did you tick him off?"

"Not exactly. He was helping me. But I did take my hand, put it on his and firmly move it lower."

"What were you wearing?"

"A sari."

"So his hands were now touching your bare waist?"

"Yes. Better than grabbing my breast. Anyway, soon we got to our floor. He led me to the door as I hopped. I still had my purse in my left hand. I tried to reach inside for the keys, but that made me lose my balance, and I was about to toppled over again. That's when he.......he wrapped his arms around me and held me up."

"Uh oh!" I said, smiling a little. What an ideal opportunity for the old man to feel up my pretty young wife.

"I felt so embarrassed in his bear hug. I told him to let me go and put my hands on the wall for support. He complied, and took the keys I offered him to open the door. He then led me to the couch and I plonked myself on it."

"Any more copping a feel?"

"Just whatever was unavoidable." she shrugged. "I thanked him and asked him to put the grocery bags in the kitchen. I then felt like I owed him something for helping me out so much. So I reached into the purse and gave him a hundred rupee note. But he refused to accept it, saying he was just doing his job. When I insisted, he took the note and said, "I will use this to go get you another carton of milk. You'll need it for your son.""

"Thoughtful." I said, also thinking that this gave him an opportunity to return and spend more time with Menaka.

"I told him it wasn't necessary and that I'd just call the kirana store and order delivery. But he insisted. And he left."
Like Reply
"I just sat there, my ankle hurting, rubbing it a little. The pain was just growing. I wondered if I had a fracture or something. There wasn't much else i could do but sit and wait. Dara returned twenty minutes later. He had milk. But also some other stuff. There was a crutch he had borrowed from one of the other tenants. And he was carrying a plastic bag. I thanked him again. He put the milk in the kitchen, put the crutch next to me and then sat down on the floor at my feet.

I asked him, "What are you doing?"
He said, "Memsaab, I have this balm from Nepal that I have used many times in such situations. A little massage with it and you will feel a lot better."
I said, "Thanks, but I think I'll just go to a doctor."
But he was already taking the balm can out. He then unbuckled and slipped off my sandal from the right foot.
"Dara! Wait!" I protested, but he was in a very purposeful mood.
"Just try this memsaab. I am very good with massages." he said and gently put his palm around my leg"

"Whoa!" I interrupted Menaka. "He was feeling up your feet and you were letting him?"

"It's not like I had much choice. i couldn't kick him away." she replied with consternation.

"True. So he gave you a massage?"

"Yes. He rubbed that ointment all over my foot and my ankle and gently massaged it with his rough hands." she blushed.

"Did you like it?"

"It was reasonably effective. The pain started subsiding."

"I mean did you like the sustained massaging touch of another man's hands on your feet?" there was a little jealousy in my voice.

Menaka caught it right away.

"Oh, so you are jealous at that while you go around bedding half the world's women?" she replied in a flash of anger.

"No, I didn't mean it that way." I got on the defensive. "It was a genuine question."

Menaka glared at me for a few seconds. Then her expression changed to one of introspection, and she said,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. Honestly......I was feeling a little...not exactly aroused, but.....something different at the constant physical contact we had been in. And his massage was actually giving me goosebumps." she said.

"That's natural. The foot is an erogenous zone for some people."

"Anyway, I noticed that Dara's expression was also serious. He focused on massaging my ankle, but once in a while, he would tentatively caress my calf."

I got the feeling that Menaka's breathing got a little heavier.

"How long?"

"The massage lasted about ten minutes. We were both silent throughout it. There was palpable tension between us. The third or fourth time he caressed my calf, I said, Dara, my calf isn't hurting, just my ankle. He looked embarrassed and apologized. And immediately got up, saying he was done. Things got a little awkward so to break the tension, I thanked him again."

"Interesting."

"He left, saying I should call his cellphone if I needed anything more and gave me the number. The massage did make me feel better. The leg wasn't hurting as much. But I wasn't able to put any weight on it either. With the help of the crutch, I went to the medicine cabinet, popped a couple of painkillers and decided to take a nap."

"Hmmm...."

"I was woken up a couple of hours later by the doorbell. Using the crutch, I hobbled over and opened it. It was Dara with a plastic bag full of food. He said he guessed I wouldn't be able to cook, so he went and got me lunch from the nearby restaurant. I thanked him again and asked him to put it on the dining table. He took a plate sitting there and started spooning out the food. I felt obligated to him so I asked him to serve himself too."

"Lunch date!" I chuckled.

"Shut up!" Menaka blushed. "Anyway, I don't need to bore you with all the mundane details. Long story short, he helped me out a lot over the next couple of days until I was able to start walking again. Brought me food and other supplies. Picked up and dropped off Ayan to his school bus. Took him to the playground."

"And more massages?"

"Yes." she blushed. "Twice a day. It really helped a lot. I didn't even need to see a doctor."

"Good." I said.

Menaka was silent. From her expression, I could see that she had more to tell me, but was feeling shy. So I kept quiet too. After a couple of minutes of silence, I finally asked,

"There's something more, isn't there?"

She nodded, her face red.

"Go on." I prodded her.

"It's.....embarrassing. And I think you'll get angry at me."

"I promise I won't." I said, but my mind was flooded with possibilities of all kinds of things that had happened between them.

"Okay....the last time he gave me a massage, I had taken some strong painkillers. I was sitting on the couch as usual and he was massaging me. The warmth of his touch felt very soothing, and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep, probably because of the painkillers. I don't know how long it was after that, but I stirred awake with the feel of something brushing my face. It took me a few seconds to realize it was Dara's thin mustache."

"WHAT?????" I sat bolt upright.

"He had one knee on the couch next to me and was leaning over, gently kissing my cheeks. I half opened my eyes. When he realized I was awake, he froze. I looked into his eyes. Part of me was screaming to yell at him and push him away. But honestly Prakash, I was just so caught up in the moment. Relishing any kind of intimacy. I said nothing, just kept looking into his eyes. When I didn't stop him, he resumed kissing my face all over, brushing my lips a couple of times. I closed my eyes and shuddered as the touch of his lips and facial hair sent goosebumps all over my body."

I listened, aghast that our building watchman had made a move on my wife and she hadn't resisted.

"Then he moved his hand to my breasts, and when he touched them over the sari and the blouse, I felt a jolt of passion and guilt. But guilt was stronger. I pushed him away, and said, "DARA! What are you doing?"
He took a couple of steps back and said nothing. Just stared at the floor.
"I think you should go." I forcefully said, my face red with anger.
He nodded, gathered his stuff, and walked out."

I sat in my chair halfway across the world, trying to come to terms with what I had just been told. Menaka looked wracked with guilt. I had promised not to get angry. And I had always maintained I was not a hypocrite. The only thing I could say was,

"So what happened next?"

"Nothing." Menaka shrugged. "He didn't come back after that. My leg got a lot better. Whenever I went in or out of the building, we avoided each other."

I was silent.

"Are you angry, Prakash? You look angry."

"I am not angry. I am just.......I don't know. A watchman????" I finally identified what I was having an issue with.

"I am sorry. It's not like I planned it."

We were both quiet for a while as I gathered my thoughts. Finally my sensible side overpowered my irrational side, and I started speaking.

"Menaka, as I have said, given what I am up to, I have no right to get upset at you for what is child's play by comparison. I am just struggling to come to terms with it. You were right earlier when we spoke after that guy hit on you at the party. It is one thing to agree in theory and another to actually hear something like this play out. But that's my problem, not yours. What I have said all these years still applies. You have done nothing wrong, and my troubles dealing with it shouldn't make you feel guilty."

"Thank you, Prakash." she blew a kiss at the camera, looking relieved.

"Anyway, I have to get back to work. We'll talk about this later." I said.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."
Like Reply
I had difficulty concentrating on my work that day. I just kept thinking about that old wiry watchman and my wife making out. And my mind constructed visual scenarios of what more could happen if things were allowed to progress. I found myself torn between resentment and arousal.

When I had theoretically given my blessing to Menaka to sleep with someone else, I had always assumed it would be someone like that guy Dinesh, from a socio-economic background as ours. To hear her exploring something like that with a lowly watchman went against my deep-rooted class-ist prejudice. At the same time, I recognized that it was a prejudice. And was also oddly titillated by the idea of someone from the working class putting the moves on my wife. The mental image of that watchman with my pristine high class wife was so depraved, it was actually sexy. But there was still some jealousy.

The next time I spoke to Menaka about it, I had sorted out my conflicted feelings a lot better. I am sure she was conflicted too.

"Menaka, I get that your body is in its sexual prime. And after years of having my permission to do so, you feel like acting on your urges when I am away for months."

She nodded. I continued.

"You have my blessings if you want to take this any further. I just want you to be careful."

"I don't know if I want to actually take it any further." Menaka said.

"Why?"

"I am worried how it will affect things between us. You mean the world to me. You are my life. If you were around all the time, I wouldn't even have these urges."

"Don't worry about me."

Menaka nodded.

"So have you run into him again since we last spoke?"

"Actually, yes. Yesterday we were in the lift together for a while when I came home after picking up Ayan. There was clear tension and awkwardness between us. Ayan kept babbling with him, and he spoke to Ayan too, but we didn't even make eye contact."

"If he makes a move on you again......would you like it?"

She shrugged.

"How far would you like it to go?"

"Not very far." she said thoughtfully. "I like the physical contact and the basic intimacy but I don't think I want to actually sleep with him."

"Then there are ways to engineer such a situation."

"How?"

I thought about it. Then I told Menaka my idea. She found it plausible and said she would put it into action in the next couple of days.

My ship left Panama and we headed out into the Pacific. For a while, the satellite connection was choppy again. We weren't able to skype. But Occasionally there would be enough of a connection to update our email inboxes. The next update came in the form of an email.

------------

Dearest Prakash

I finally mustered up the courage to try out your idea today. After dropping Ayan off at the school bus, I stopped by the gate where Dara was sitting. He looked away as I approached. I went up to him and asked him if he had some free time to help me move some furniture. He looked at me with a confused expression, but then said yes, he would come over in a while after Banke returned.

I was so tense for the next half an hour. I didn't know whether he would come and if he did, what he would do. Finally the doorbell rang. I went and opened it. Dara walked in with a serious expression on his face.

"What furniture do you need moved?" he asked.

That's when I realized that I hadn't even thought the ruse through. I looked around and said,

"Ummm.....let's see."

That's when he probably realized that it was a ruse. He took two steps forward, put his left arm around my waist, his right hand on the back of my head and pulled me into an embrace. I was a little taken aback by how fast he moved, so my body went stiff. He went still, wondering if he had misread my signals. But then I relaxed my body. He started kissing me on my cheeks, while rubbing my bare lower back. I felt bolts of pleasure surge through my body at his rough manly touch and the odor of his sweat. After a few seconds, I started kissing him back on his stubbled cheeks.

He pushed me towards the couch and sat me down on it, continuing to kiss me all over my face. Then he finally put his lips on top of mine and started kissing me. My lips, hungry for any sort of contact, shivered in delight as they rubbed against his thin Nepali lips. His right hand started wandering towards my breasts, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I put my hand on his hand and moved it to my shoulder. He respected my wishes and didn't try fondling any private parts.

After kissing for a few minutes, we both had gotten very breathless. I had kept my eyes tightly shut the whole time. I finally opened them and looked into his eyes. He broke the kiss and had a triumphant look on his face. He smiled and then started kissing me again. I moved my hand to his firm lean shoulder. His body, his demeanor, his technique, his smell, were so very different from you. I started getting aroused at the wrongness of the situation.

Finally an alarm bell went off inside my head saying I shouldn't move too fast. So I broke the kiss and leaned away. Dara looked at me with a smile on his face. Then he slid down to the floor. He took my sandals off gently one at a time. And then he raised my foot and started sucking on my big toe. I don't know why, Prakash, but it felt so good. For the next ten minutes, he lovingly licked all my toes, massaging my calves. I had to exercise a lot of self-control to not jump him then and there.

Then his phone rang. It was Banke who said he needed his help with something. Reluctantly, Dara got up, kissed me on the lips, and left without saying a word.

He came back an hour later and we spent fifteen more minutes on the couch making out like teenagers. Again, he tried to grope my breasts, and again I pushed his hand away.

"Okay, you should go or people will get suspicious." I finally said.

"As you say, memsaab."

I closed the door behind him and plonked myself on the couch, feeling satisfied with the physical contact.

I hope you are not upset.

I love you
Menaka

xoxo

I read the email four times, feeling increasingly horny. I tried to picture the short little Nepali making out with my wife in my own living room on my own couch. It was a deliciously depraved thing that I had set in motion.
Like Reply
The next couple of days, we were in the dark zone again. When i finally reached an area with some connectivity, I was disappointed to see no new emails from Menaka. I logged on to Skype and pinged her but there was no response. It was the middle of the night in India and she was probably asleep. My mind kept constructing scenarios of different varieties about what had happened since.

It was another week before I actually got to speak to Menaka. This time it was on the phone.

"What's happening with the Dara situation?" I eagerly asked.

"Is that all you care about? No questions about your son?" Menaka giggled.

"Come on! Don't play with me!"

"Okay okay. What do you want to know?"

"What has happened since you sent that email? Have you slept with him yet?"

"NO!!" Menaka emphatically said. "You have such a dirty mind!"

"Then?"

"Actually, things have cooled down a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"He was getting too demanding. After what I wrote to you in the email, he sneaked up whenever he could and we would make out. But his hands started wandering a lot more frequently. Once when I moved his hands away from my breasts, he angrily put them back. And then we had a bit of an argument."

"An argument?"

"Yes, he sounded very cross and said he wasn't a teenager to be happy with just kissing and hugging. He was a virile red blooded man who needed more. I argued back saying I was a married woman already giving him a lot of liberties and he should stay in his place and not get too cocky. He got upset and stormed out."

"Wow! Did he come crawling back?"

"Actually......I did something stupid. I should have let him cave and come crawling back. But I have gotten so addicted to his touch that I caved. I called him on his cellphone two days later and asked him to come see me."

"So?"

".........."

"Well?"

"I feel embarrassed even saying this. He knew from my caving in that I had tacitly agreed to his demands. So when he started fondling my breasts, well.....sorry....but I let him."

"I guess you really like his kissing, huh?"

"It's okay. I mean he's not a great kisser like you. He has thin lips, he slobbers a lot, his tongue is always poking around in a jerky motion. It's just the physical intimacy I crave, not the actual kissing. Feeling his warm skin against mine."

"So he went to town on your tits?"

"Prakash, that sounds so vulgar! But yes, he fondled my breasts over my blouse vigorously, commenting on how big and soft they were. He even took my pallu off for better access."

"And you let him?"

"It seemed practical. He then started kissing my neck as he fondled my breasts. And I found myself getting even more aroused. My breathing was heavy, my pulse had quickened and I........I actually felt myself getting moist down there."

"So he fucked you?"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" she cried out again. "You are obsessed with using vulgarity!"

"Then?"

"He started unhooking my blouse. And I wanted to stop him but his lips and mustache felt so nice on my neck, I didn't have the will power to do it. Plus his aggressive fondling of my breasts was also having an effect."

"Did he get to see your nipples?"

"Yes." I could hear the shame in her voice. "After he opened my blouse, he pulled my breasts out of my bra. And then started flicking the nipples with his fingers while continuing to slobber on my neck. After five minutes of that, my internal alarm went off, and I stopped him. And happy with the progress he had made, he stopped."

"You call this cooling down?" I laughed and asked.

"I'm coming to that part." she clicked her tongue and said. "Basically I made a mistake by giving in to his demands. After a couple more sessions of playing with my breasts, his hands started wandering under my waist. And I stopped him. And then we had our second argument. This was two days ago. And the impasse continues."

"Hmmmm......still.....you've gotten topless with another man. That's a big step."

"Excuse me! I haven't gotten topless. I always keep my blouse and bra on. They are just....opened and moved to the side."

"Haha, big difference."

"Anyway, so that's how things stand."

We were both quiet for a few seconds.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked Menaka.

"Prakash!!!" she said loudly.

"Come on, don't tell me all this is just for making out. I am sure you are pleasuring yourself a lot after every encounter."

"Okay fine.....about four five times a day. Every time after he leaves."

"Do you just play with your clit or do you also finger fuck yourself?"

"Shut up! That is too much detail! Even to give my husband."

I let it go. I asked another question which had been on my mind.

"During your sessions together.....does he get hard?"

"Hehe, yes."

"And you can feel it?"

"Yes, grinding against my thighs or my hips."

"Is it big?"

"I don't know. He's never taken it out."

"Are you curious?"

"No!" she replied a little too quickly.

"Come on!"

"Okay, a little. But I don't even want to go there. I think kissing and above the waist is fine for now."

"Do you fondle his torso?"

"The last couple of times, yes. I opened his shirt and ran my hands over his lean muscular chest. He has really nice pecs."

"So what is the next step you have in mind?"

"For now, this is as far as I am willing to go. I have let this guy maul my breasts to his heart's satisfaction. I think he should be grateful rather than demanding."

"Fair enough, but you know what any man wants."

"Yeah, that I am saving for you when you return." she said and kissed the phone.

"Okay, good luck with the impasse. I hope he caves."

And then we got down to talking about the other mundane stuff.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Oh yes, just like that. Yes....faster.....ohhhh yeahhhh!"

Bella, a young Hawaiian I usually hooked up with whenever we stopped in Honolulu, was a very vocal lover. Her calves were on my shoulder as I plowed her cunt hard. We had been fucking almost half an hour, and this was the third time that day.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she hollered her way through another intense orgasm.

Once she stopped writhing, I took my erect dick out and slipped off the condom.

"Aren't you going to finish?" she asked, running her fingers through her hair. I looked at the petite beauty, covered in sweat, sprawled on the hotel bed.

"I have an appointment. Over Skype." I said. I slipped on my underwear and waited for my erection to subside.

Bella looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"What's with you today, Prakash? You seem like you are somewhere else mentally. You've had your eyes closed whenever we fucked, and you just.....I don't know.....you seem different."

"Just work stuff." I shrugged.

How could I tell her that I had been obsessing over what was happening with Menaka and Dara. That every waking moment, even when I was having sex with someone as beautiful as Bella, my mind couldn't stop mulling over the incidents that had already taken place and the possibilities of what could happen next. I was conflicted.

Bella took the hint, got dressed and left. And I finally logged on to Skype and waited for Menaka to appear. It had been three days since we last spoke. I stared at the Skype screen for ten minutes before Menaka finally logged, later than our pre-decided time. I dialed her immediately.
Like Reply
"Hey honey!" I said as her face swam into view.

"Hi." She looked a little despondent.

"So did he cave?"

"Not exactly. It's.....it's gotten a little complicated."

"How so?"

"Well, he didn't quite cave. Whenever we passed each other we would just give each other intense looks of indifference. He didn't approach me, I didn't approach him. But I guess he did decide to do something about it. Two days ago when I was returning after picking up Ayan from the school bus, I saw that Dara was standing by his shacking talking to Vimla."

"Vimla? The same one who....."

"Yes, the same maid he had been doing it with that first night. They were smiling a lot, she was giggling, and I could see that there was some sort of flirtation happening. As I walked inside the gate, Dara looked at me and gave me a sneering meaningful smile, as if to say, if you won't cooperate, I have other options. He then looked away and started talking to Vimla again. I took Ayan into the elevator and took him upstairs.I started heating milk to give him and turned the TV on for him to watch. Once I had done that, I casually strolled out to the balcony that looks over the entrance, and saw that Dara and Vimla were still talking. Dara cast a glance at me before looking away, so he knew that I was in the balcony checking on them."

"He was trying to make you jealous." I interjected.

"I guess."

"And was it working?"

Menaka was silent for a while before answering.

"Kind of. I know I had no right to feel possessive or jealous about him talking to her. In fact what they had together has been going on from before I started.....experimenting with him. But still, it bothered me. I had expected him to come crawling back. And here he was with this other woman."

"Aren't you the other woman if she has been hooking up with him from before?"

"Shut up!" Menaka pouted. "Anyway, I gave Ayan his milk and a sandwich. And then went out to the balcony again. There I saw Vimla walking away from Dara. She then turned around and held up one palm showing five fingers. Dara nodded. She entered the building. Once she left, Dara looked up at me and waved. He had the bunch of buildings keys in his hand. I just turned around and walked away. I went back inside, watched TV with Ayan. It was getting to be time for his nap, so I put him down for it after about fifteen minutes. And then went to the balcony again."

"Okay." I was very curious to hear where this was going.

"In the balcony, I saw Dara wasn't around. Banke was sitting at the watchman's chair. I looked around the building compound but didn't see Dara anywhere. Nor Vimla. So i got a little suspicious."

"They were doing it on the roof!!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh! Let me tell it my way." Menaka snapped. "Yes, I thought the same thing. So I started walking up the stairs to the roof. Sure enough, the door was ajar. I walked in but couldn't hear anything. So I walked across the roof towards the water tank behind which I had seen them last time. As I approached it, I started hearing some muffled slurping noises. When I finally turned the corner, there I saw it."

"What did you see?"
Like Reply
"In broad daylight, Dara was leaning against the wall. And Vimla was in front of him, squatting, with his organ in her mouth. Her salwar was bunched up around her ankles."

"Wow! What did you do?"

"I.....honestly.....I felt a surge of anger. I angrily yelled...WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? Vimla let out a high pitched cry as she noticed my presence. She looked at me and Dara in panic. Then she pulled up her salwar, and ran past me, looking terrified. I watched her sprint across the roof to the door and run out."

"Did Dara follow her?"

"No he just stood there, his penis sticking out straight. His pants were around his ankle but his shirt was still on. I couldn't help cast a glance at his penis before looking up at his face and..."

"How was it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Big? Small? Thick? Thin?"

"It was okay." Menaka evasively answered.

"Bigger than mine?" I asked. I was about 6 inches, and had never gotten any complaints.

"Not as long but thicker. But forget about that. Dara had a very annoyed expression on his face. He made no effort to pull up his pants. Just stood there glaring at me. I glared back.
Finally he said, "what's your problem memsaab? You said no so I left you alone. Now you are spoiling it for me even if some other woman is willing?"
I replied, "Dara, it is not appropriate to do such things in broad daylight on the roof."
He said, "You're one to give lectures about appropriate, considering what we have done."
He finally pulled up his pants and started taking steps towards me."

"Did he put his dick away?"

"No. It was still peeking out of his zip."

"Temptation!" I snickered. Menaka ignored my wisecrack and continued.
Like Reply
"He then said to me, "You are just jealous, memsaab."
I laughed and said, "What nonsense? Don't be so full of yourself." although internally, I felt he had a point.
He stood barely a foot away from me, his erect penis hanging between us. I couldn't help but cast another look at it. It was the first penis I had seen since yours after we got married. My natural instincts made me curious. Dara noticed that I was looking at it,
He said, "Why don't you help me out, memsaab? You are very cagey about anything below your waist, but I am not shy."
I looked into his eyes and snapped, "Shut up!"
That's when he aggressively pushed me against the water tank."

"What????? He attacked you?"

"No, not really attack. No different from the slightly aggressive behavior he used to show before. He pushed me back and started kissing my neck."

"With his dick out?"

"Yes."

"Did you push him off?"

"Honestly, I only made half an attempt. I had been craving some male contact, so his warm body and his lips felt nice after the break of all those days. But I was still mindful of his wet erect penis rubbing against my thighs. He then started kissing me on the lips.
And whispered, "you can touch it if you want""

"Whoa! And you did?"

"Yes." she blushed deep red as she said.

"You gave him a blowjob?" I asked, a little resentful. Menaka didn't give me blowjobs these days. At all. She had obediently done so when I asked in the early days of our marriage. but it was obvious she didn't enjoy it so I never pressed her much. I was getting enough blowjobs from the other girls anyway. And she didn't offer.

"Don't be crazy!" Menaka said. "I just.....touched it and felt it a little."

"Just for a second or so?"

"Yes." she quickly said, then thoughtfully added. "No....for a few minutes. As we kissed, he told me to wrap my fingers around it. And I did. And I moved my hand back and forth. It felt so wet and slimy from Vimla's spit. It was pretty thick. I had a tough time getting my fingers even halfway around it."

"So you gave him a handjob?"

"Not fully."

"As in?"

"Well.....this is where it gets embarrassingly complicated. We were hugging and kissing, with my hand wrapped around his organ for a few minutes when we both heard the door open and shut. We both instantly separated from each other. I wiped my hand on the sari and he started putting his organ back in his pants."

"Shit, who was it? One of our neighbors?"

"Worse. It was Banke, the other watchman."

"Uh oh!"

"By the time he got to us, Dara had zipped up his pants but his erection was still obvious. Banke walked around the water tank saying, "Dara, Vimla just told me that you....." and then he stopped mid-sentence with a stunned look on his face as he saw me."

"You think he guessed that you and Dara were making out?"

"For sure. because he looked very embarrassed himself. I saw him cast a look at my slightly disheveled pallu, and then I saw him furrow his brow and look at my thigh. I followed his gaze and realize that there was a dark stain of liquid on my light blue sari where Dara's organ had rubbed against it. I don't think it took him a long time to put two and two together."

"So what happened next?"

"Ironically, I found myself running out of the roof much like Vimla had."

"HAHAHAHAHA."

"Don't laugh! This is serious!"

"Okay okay, sorry."

So my wife had taken another big step. Handled our watchman's dick on the roof in broad daylight while being kissed and felt up by him. And then gotten caught in the act by the other watchman.
Like Reply
"So what happened next?" I asked.

"I rushed down to our flat. Ayan was still sleeping. I washed my hands and changed out of that stained sari. That's when the bell rang. I went to open it and it was Dara with Banke behind him. I only opened the door half a foot and asked Dara what he wanted. He was smirking and saying shouldn't we finish what we started. I just slammed the door shut. I was really shaken up by what had happened."

"Understandable."

"Next day when I was taking Ayan to the school bus, both Dara and Banke were standing by the gate. Dara had a smug expression on his face and Banke was suppressing a smile. I assumed that Dara had told him everything that had happened between us. And maybe that maid Vimla too. With these many people knowing, you know how the rumor mills work. I was worried that my reputation would be destroyed forever."

"Was? So you aren't anymore?" I was feeling conflicted. On one hand, the scene she described seemed intensely kinky to me. On the other hand, it was okay to do such things in secret behind closed doors, but if news of this spread, really, it could create a lot of problems.

"I still am a little bit. But later Dara came to our place and assured me that Banke had promised to keep his mouth shut. And that he hadn't told the maid anything. I was still very tense and worried. So when he hugged me and took me in his embrace, it felt reassuring. I sat with him on the couch as he kissed me, caressed me, and tried to calm me down."

"Let me guess. he tried to push the boundaries even more."

"How did you know?"

"Hehe, not to brag, but I have seduced enough women to know that the moment they are feeling vulnerable and tense is when they crave physical comfort the most."

"Well, I am not as promiscuous as you." Menaka shot back.

"Okay okay. So what happened next?"

"I was wearing a salwar kurta. As we kissed and made out, he slipped my kurta off and I let him. A few minutes later, he took my bra off. And I was completely topless in his arms for the first time. he bit and pinched my boobs so much that they had marks all over them."

"Really? Show me!"

Menaka lowered her pallu and opened her blouse. Sure enough, there were a dozen or so hickeys all over her big boobs. The watchman had really extracted full pleasure out of them. I pictured the scene of her topless in the wiry old man's arms, getting her boobs attacked. She started closing the blouse but I begged her to keep it open.

"Some random dude is getting to leave marks on them. Can't your husband just look at them over a webcam?"

"Fine. But it feels weird." Menaka complained.

"So is there more?"

"Yes." she sighed. "After a while, he moved his hand quickly and opened the knot on my salwar. That was too much. I pushed his hand away. He complained, saying why was I being so coy. I told him that he needed to respect my pace. We argued back and forth, his hand on the waist of my salwar and my hand on top of his hand. Finally he offered a compromise. That I should use my hands to "finish what I had started yesterday"."

"You mean give him a handjob?"

"Yeah." she blushed.

"And did you?"

Her silent blushing face gave the answer. I stared at my wife, sitting there blushing with her boobs covered with hickeys. How much she had changed in just a few weeks from the demure uptight housewife she used to be. She started speaking again.

"He took out his dick...." I noticed that she used that word for the first time, "....it was hard and leaking a little. I wrapped my fingers around it and started pumping my fist up and down while he stuck to our agreement and focused on kissing me and playing with my boobs. After a while my right hand got tired so I switched to my left hand. Ten or so minutes later, he said he was very close. he moved my hand away and started jacking it off himself."

"Wait....where did he cum? On our couch? On the floor?"

"No." she coyly answered. "On my boobs."

"Wow! And you let him?"

"It's not like I wanted it. I expected he'd spurt on the floor. But at the last minute he aimed it at my chest and......." she was too bashful to complete the sentence.

So my wife's boobs had been covered not just in hickeys but also our watchman's semen! My dick was rock hard on learning of this.

"I wasn't happy. I yelled at him as I instinctively rubbed at the sticky gooey stuff with my hands. He was just smiling. I warned him never to do it again and got up to clean myself up in the bathroom when.....oh god....this is so embarrassing."

"What?"

"I forgot that Dara had untied the knot on my salwar and that I had never tied it back up. So as soon as I got up, the loose salwar gave in to gravity and fell in a bunch around my ankles. And I found myself standing there in just my panties, with my butt right in front of his face."

"FUCK! Did he...."

"Don't interrupt. And no, nothing...extreme happened as such. He cackled happily and put his hands on my hips over my panties instantly. I told him to let me go and bent down to lift up the salwar. This made my butt thrust even closer to him. Just as I was lifting the salwar, he moved one hand quickly to the back of my panties and pulled them down. He......he got to see my naked butt."

"And?"

"I finally stepped away, shook him off, pulled up my panties and salwar and ran to the bathroom. But it was very embarrassing. This guy had not seen most of my body naked."

I detected a hint of arousal mixed with the outrage that Menaka was portraying. I suspected he liked what had happened and was enjoying telling me about it.
Like Reply
Posted upto page :- 5
Like Reply
Carry on bro.

There are hundreds of stories to be posted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(10-12-2018, 06:28 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Carry on bro.

There are hundreds of stories to be posted.

Ok sarit garu
Like Reply
I stared at the screen as Menaka sat there, her hickey-marked boobs exposed and heaving.

"You're turned on just telling me about all this, aren't you?"

She nodded.

"Makes me wonder how turned on you were in the actual situation."

"Not this much." She shook her head.

"Yeah, right!"

"Seriously! When it is happening, sure there is the pleasure that comes with the physical intimacy. But there is also the guilt and shame at what is happening. Not to mention dealing with Dara's demanding nature. When we started off, he was a lot more gentle and respectful. As the days have gone by, he has become more and more presumptuous and cocky. Although...."

"Yeah?"

"If I am being perfectly honest, I find a certain kinky appeal in being treated like a common plaything by a lowly watchman. Something I don't think I would enjoy if I was with someone like that guy Dinesh who hit on me at the party."

"You know what, Menaka? Funny you should mention that. I am feeling something similar."

"What do you mean?"

I paused for a few moments to gather my thoughts.

"When this thing started, the point you made.....that I was okay with you fooling around in theory but in reality I'd have trouble dealing with it. That was true. But it wasn't just that you were with some other guy. I was bothered by the fact that you were doing all this with a minimum wage random watchman rather than someone from our class. Maybe it's the traditional Indian prejudice towards lower classes. But as time went by, that idea has actually started turning me on too."

"What? You find sexual pleasure in what I am doing?" she asked, surprised.

"I don't know if it is sexual pleasure per se. I just.....get thrilled and turned on at the taboo element. Just today, I was with a woman. And the entire time I have fucking her, I was only picturing you and Dara."

Menaka made a weird face and said,

"That's.....strange. So unlike me who has sort of reluctantly made peace with the fact that you sleep with other women.....your sentiments are not of reluctance but of enthusiasm?"

"Initially, they were of theoretical indifference. Now, as I have learned more and more about what has happened, I have gotten really into it."

Menaka stared at me and finally said,

"I am not sure if I am creeped out by that or thankful."

"Me neither."

We were both silent for a while.

"So considering how far things have come, what are the next steps you have in mind?" I finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the guy is going to obviously keep pushing your limits. How far are you willing to go? Suck his dick? Actually have sex with him?"

For the first time, Menaka didn't cringe or blush at such suggestions but looked pensive.

"I don't know. Honestly, I feel horny enough to do that. But I also have a sense of morality and propriety. And practicality. Plus, I am a wife and a mother. It's not an easy decision."

"Hmm....let me put it this way. let's say you were single, had no kids, and had been in the same position. Would you have gone further?"

She shrugged.

"Maybe. I mean.....until recently, I never thought of the sexual realm as something that could give me such intense pleasure."

"Gee, thanks!" I sarcastically said.

"No no no!" Menaka realized the implication of what she had said. "I am not saying sex with you isn't great. it's amazing. I love it. It's just that......my horizons have changed and I didn't even know these horizons existed. I grew up in a family and a social setting that always suppresses female sexuality."

"True."

"So in an ideal world with no consequences, who knows how far I would go and how fast. But I do live in a world with consequences."

"Hmmm."

"So to answer your question, I don't know. I really don't know. As of now, I am convinced that I don't want to cross any further limits. But then I was also convinced earlier that I didn't want to cross those previous limits."

"Que sera sera."

"Exactly."

"I only ask that you be cautious."

"Of course." she said. "Anyway, I should get to bed."

"Wait, before you go." I stopped her. "We'll be leaving Honolulu tomorrow. No reliable Skype level connection till Philippines. Plus I have a lot of double shifts lined up in this stretch. That's going to be almost a week. But we will get occasional coverage to update our emails."

"Okay."

"So promise me this. You will send me an email every day in detail, describing everything that happened. Like the last one you wrote."

"Okay, I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you too".
Like Reply
The events spanning the next week or so are best described by just copy-pasting Menaka's emails here. I will leave out the mundane parts related to our family and other stuff.

Email 1

Dearest Prakash

I know you must be curious to hear what happened next with Dara. As you wanted, I have decided to describe everything in as much detail as I can.

Today after I was returning from dropping Ayan off at the school bus, Dara just tagged along with me. I felt very uncomfortable at the idea of riding the lift back with him to our apartment. What if some of the neighbors saw? I said this to Dara but he ignored it. His cockiness is getting out of hand. Luckily, no one saw us in the lift and even on our floor, none of the other apartment doors were open.

When we entered the apartment, Dara immediately lunged at me and grabbed me in an embrace. I was wearing a sari. I squirmed and fought him off saying he should at least give me some time to finish up chores in the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek, squeezed my boobs, and let me go. As I went to the kitchen, he strode to the couch, picked up the remote and turned the TV on. He sat there watching TV masterfully as if he owned the place while I cleaned up after breakfast in the kitchen. A few minutes later, he came into the kitchen and watched me work.

"Yesterday was amazing." he said. "That glimpse of your perfect ass was so intoxicating that I fucked Vimla three times on the roof last night."

I said nothing, just kept wiping the counter.

"I know you are jealous of her but...."

"I am NOT jealous." I interrupted him.

"You are right to be jealous." he ignored me and continued. "You are such a pristine beauty with the perfect body. She is lumpy and a little ugly. And there are pimples on her ass. It's not smooth, creamy, and round like yours."

I felt my ears burn at how brazenly and shamelessly he was discussing my body as if it were a piece of meat.

"But Vimla gives me access to her cunt, and that's what matters." he stepped close to me and put his arm around my waist. "If you change your mind about that, I promise I will be faithful to you and only you."

"You're out of your mind." I pushed his arm away and started washing my hands.

He pulled me against him and then pushed me towards the wall.

"Memsaab, why are you being so coy?"

He then planted his thin lips on mine and kissed me hard. To be honest, I had been craving his touch too so as long as the physical action started, my resentment at his cockiness melted away. In fact, like I said yesterday, it might even have played a role in my arousal.

His hands moved fast, pulling down my pallu and unhooking my blouse in the back. He also deftly unhooked the bra and before I knew it, in a matter of seconds, he'd gotten me topless. He put one hand on my left breast and squeezed it really hard.

"Owww! Not so hard!" I broke the kiss and complained.

He adjusted the strength of his squeezing and mauled my boobs. And soon I noticed that the bulge in his pants rubbing against my thigh was growing. I blushed with shame and a bit of arousal as I remembered how I had jacked him off and how he had cum on my boobs. I remembered how different it looked from yours. How thick it was. I didn't even realize when my hand found its way to his pants and unzipped them.

"Good girl!" Dara patted my cheek, happy that I was taking an initiative.

"Don't get any ideas." I said, but I wasn't sure what that even meant when I had fished out his dick like a street whore.

He then turned me around so I was facing away from him and put both his hands on my naked tits. He moved his hips a little to the side so his erect dick was rubbing against my right hip. I reached back and started jacking it off.

For a few moments, we were in a state of mutually provided physical bliss. I loved his he kissed my neck, occasionally pecking at my cheeks and lips. His fingers were skillfully flicking my nipples and pinching them, making them really erect. he also ran his nails all over my bare flat stomach which also for some reason gave me goosebumps. All this while, I was jacking him off. He would occasionally give me instructions like,

"Looser grip.....now play with the balls.....now a little faster....."

Dara was running both his hands all over my chest and stomach. I was almost in a trance, and doing this, especially in the kitchen, was making me feel very kinky. I could feel a definite wetness down there. And just as I was thinking about that, Dara slid one hand down inside the sari and took out the tucked portion.

"What are you doing????" I protested, letting go of his dick as his the loosened.

"Just the sari memsaab.....I promise....I'll keep the petticoat on."

I tried to reach for the folds and tuck them back in, but it was too late because Dara was deftly unraveling the sari layer by layer.

"Promise?" I breathlessly asked.

"Promise!" he said.

And I got back to jacking his dick off as the sari came off completely and fell down. I was now in our kitchen, topless, with only a petticoat and panties on, getting felt up by our gurkha watchman as I jacked off his dick. Can you imagine that, Prakash? Does it turn you on? Once my sari was off, he also tried a couple of times to feel up my crotch but I kept moving his hand back up. But I will tell you, his touch, even over two layers of clothing, felt really good on my pussy mound.

"Ummmhhhh....I am very close..." Dara moaned after a couple of minutes as I had been jacking him off really fast.

He tried to take my hand off his dick like the last time. But this time I didn't let go. I didn't want a repeat of the last time. I kept pumping his dick until it was about to spurt and then aimed it at the floor. He shot several gobs of semen all over our kitchen floor, and some drops even fell on my sari even though I had tried to aim away from it.

After Dara finished cumming, he let go of me. I stepped forward and started picking up my bra and blouse.

"Please....just.....stay like that for a while."

He asked so sweetly and politely that I agreed. I gathered my clothes in a bunch and put them on the counter. Then I got a rag, got on my hands and knees and started cleaning his cum from the floor. It looked.....somehow denser than yours. As I cleaned, my boobs hung and swayed, and Dara commented on how good they looked. He also spanked my ass once, but after a stern look from me, didn't try it again.

"Memsaab, I love a woman in a sari, but isn't it a little inconvenient if we are going to do this often?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.....takes so much time to take off and then put on. Even salwar kurta is very inconvenient. Why don't you wear western clothes?"

"I don't have too many western clothes." I replied.

"Whatever you have. Just a suggestion." he said. Walking out of the kitchen, he added, "I will be back at noon when I have a little break. It will be good if you strip down to the way you are so we can save time."

Again, I was struck by how cocky he was being.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply