Friends Indeed by Jogi Bahadur
Rekha gave one final look in the mirror at her shapely figure. Her sleeveless blouse and sari looked stunning on her well maintained body. Like any other day, she was dressed to kill. But tonight, she made double sure that she looked as ravishing as possible. Going to Waseem and Masooma's place was fun. This Pakistani couple lived only a block away from their apartment in an upscale Singapore neighborhood and remains their best friends. It seems odd that how many Indians and Pakistanis get along well together in foreign lands, keeping away the bitter rivalry their countries have.
"We are getting late babe," her husband Vinod said entering the room. He looked at his pretty wife adorably. "Simply stunning," he said encircling her slim waist in his arms from behind.
"You will mess up my dress," she said trying to wriggle out of his grip as Vinod tried to massage one of her boobs. He ignored her protests. "We will be late darling ... Waseem and Masooma are waiting for us."
"Okay," he said reluctantly. "But I simply can't resist," he said ogling at her bare tummy. The sari was really tied low -- below the navel. "Waseem will surely like it and you will make Masooma jealous," he said jokingly.
"You are a real pervert," she said smiling. "One should not talk about his wife like this."
Unlike many South Asians, they had an open relationship and suggestive talk was a routine.
"Waseem will surely feast his eyes today, Vinod said driving the car.
"And you will do the same with his wife. You embarrass me the way you ogle at her. It is not nice," Rekha said in a serious tone.
"She seems a real sexy bitch. If you allow, should I try my luck?" Vinod said in a mocking tone.
"As you need my permission ... but get ready to be thrashed by Waseem," Rekha hissed, getting a bit angry.
"You can save me ... I allow you to do some serious flirting with Waseem."
"Shut-up," Rekha said. You are really out of your mind today.
"Yes, I am."
Waseem welcomed the guests with a broad smile -- warmly shaking hand first with Vinod and then with Rekha.
"Bhabi (brother's wife -- a common term in South Asia used even for friends) you are looking nice and fresh as usual," he said greeting Rekha.
You never gave such a compliment to this bahai (brother) of yours," Vinod joked. "Where is Masooma. I will also throw a couple of compliments to equal the score."
"She is in the kitchen ... go and say whatever you want," Waseem said laughing.
"You are removing me from the scene so that you can flirt with Rekha .... I will give you this opportunity and in return avail your offer," Vinod said pouring Whisky in the crystal glass. He winked and hurried toward the kitchen.
"He is crazy, Waseem said offering Rekha a seat right beside her. "As I have permission from your gallant husband to ... if you don't mind."
What has gone wrong with you two, Rekha said blushing.
Waseem's eyes were roaming on Rekha's figure... her smooth arms, her low cleavage, her tummy, her navel. He liked this Indian beauty the first day he met her some six months ago at an office party. Her oval face, raven black hair, firm round breasts and shapely hips ... he was in a trans. He had a lovely wife, but then there are so many shades of beauty in the world. One can admire them all. Rekha was slightly darker and slimmer than Masooma. But they both were killer beauties in their own right.
Vinod sneaked into the kitchen and for few seconds admired Masooma's well-formed back -- especially hips. She was wearing a white top and a pair of rugged jeans.
"Bhabi today I have permission from your dear husband to express my long-standing devotion, and love to you," he said in a light tone.
Oh my God! It's you ...you frightened me," Masooma said turning with a knife in her hand with which she was pealing onions.
"Where is Rekha?
"Getting cozy with Waseem in the drawing room ... And I am here to express my love and devotion to you," Vinod said in a mocking dramatic tone.
Masooma laughed. "Please go in the sitting room. I will join you people in a minute. The first glass is really getting on your head."
I am serious... I want to worship like a goddess --- if you just let me kiss your feet. But remember I will not stop there.
Masooma's face flushed. In one sweep of hand Vinod grabbed her waist and tried to implant a kiss on her lips. Shell-shocked Masooma pushed him back violently. "You ass-hole... How dare you," she hissed.
Vinod shrank back. Masooma glared at him with knife in her hand. "Get out of here."
"Yes Madam... but you should treat your admirers with respect."
Masooma threw the knife on the table and stormed out of kitchen. Vinod followed with an evil grin on his face.
In the sitting room, Waseem and Rekha were engrossed in discussion about a latest Indian movie. Masooma entered the room with a huff with Vinod close to her heels.
Waseem your wife got angry when I expressed my love and devotion to her," Vinod shouted entering the room.
"He is silly," Masooma said trying to control her anger. She never expected Vinod going on the offensive.
What happened? Waseem said ignoring the flushed face of his wife.
Nothing much ... as per your permission I was only trying to flirt with her, Vinod said.
Rekha understood that Vinod had tried to make a failed attempt. She felt embarrassed.
She got up and greeted her friend with a kiss.
Masooma tried to look normal. Please sit I will join in five minutes. Just have to give finishing touch to today's surprise dish, Masooma said.
Let me help you, Rekha said
No way. You sit here. I will be back, Masooma said gliding out of the drawing room.
What did you do ... she really looks angry? Waseem asked his friend.
I don't know why women are so conservative, Vinod said ignoring the question. "I only said nice things."
Men are also like that, Rekha retorted.
What happened? Waseem asked again
Vinod looked into the eyes of Waseem and said I only tried to kiss her.
"What?" Waseem did not know how to react.
Do you think it is an offense? Vinod said." If you kiss Rekha ... I promise I will not mind. Go on try."
Rekha put her hand on Waseem's hand, trying to calm him. "He is drunk ... he is acting crazy today," she said.
Waseem was speechless.
Please go on what are you thinking? She will not melt away with your kiss. Don't you find her lovely? Vinod said slowly emphasizing on every word.
Stop joking now ... Rekha said trying to smooth things.
I am not joking. I want to know my feelings when I see my wife kissing another man. Waseem please oblige as a friend, Vinod pleaded. "We should not be afraid of new experiments"
Waseem thought fast ... Where Vinod is pushing things? He asked himself.
Come on, Vinod said.
Waseem looked at Rekha. Her quivering lips, her overflowing breasts in the tight blouse ... he obliged his friend with a little innocent kiss on her right cheek.
Rekha was taken aback.
Come on ... she is not your sister or daughter. Adults men and women kiss on lips, Vinod said. He already had a raging hard on seeing his wife sitting inches away from his friend.
Waseem found the offer difficult to resist. This time his lips brushed Rekha, who was cold with embarrassment and fear.
Kiss her like a grown up please, Vinod whispered. Explore her tongue.
Waseem followed the advice. For a moment Rekha tried to keep her lips pressed close but then hungrily received Waseem's intruding tongue. They were locked in a kiss -- slowly exploring each other's tongue, exchanging saliva.
You can take her waist into your arm and she likes when you press her boobs, Vinod gave new instructions.
Automatically one of Waseem's hands tightly held Rekha's waist while the other fondled her breasts.
"I have shown you the door. You can now go till the end. I will not say a word now or disturb you," Vinod said sitting on a sofa at the far end of them room. The room was semi-dark as Vinod had put off a couple of lamps.
Rehka had sensation running in her whole body. She never expected this. She never dreamed of such a situation. Her husband urging another man to kiss and fondle her! Wanting to see her fucked! She knew he was using her as bait to get Masooma. But as the ball has been set rolling, she should enjoy. Make the best of it. She liked Waseem. He was a handsome creature -- over six feet tall, fair and broad. He had pleasant manners and a cute smile. Viond on the contrary was short, stout and dark, but a damn good lover.
During the intense kissing session, Waseem took only a minute to remove Rekha's blouse and bra. He knew how to handle a woman, how to please her, how to peel off her clothes. He massaged and pinched her nipples. Sucked them hungrily ... as with one hand, he squeezed her hips and with the other rubbed her back.
Rekha moaned as she showered kisses on Waseem's neck, lips, ears, shoulders.
As the two lovers loved and the husband watched, Masooma entered the room. She froze for a full minute on watching her husband nibble Rekha nipples.
What the hell is happening in this house? She was about to scream -- when a pair of hands firmly planted themselves on her breasts.
Don't disturb them ... just watch please. It is an experiment," Vinod whispered in her ear. She pushed him away, but remained silent. Vinod released her and gently pushed her on a chair.
"Just watch your darling husband and my dear wife," he said slowly.
With their eyes shut, Rekha and Waseem explored each other. They knew they were being watched. Waseem knew Masooma was watching them. He knew where the things were leading to. But he liked Rekha. He loved to love Rekha. He was tasting a different taste ... and he liked it.
Rekha's tongue was licking Waseem's face. She had crossed the point of no return. She was now sitting in Waseem's lap. She was all his. Her Sari was lying on the floor crumpled. Waseem hands were tearing away her petticoat. He had already removed his shirt and his hairy chest was pressed against Rekha's breasts. He lifted her to remove the petticoat, her underwear. She was all naked now. Her pussy was moist with her juices. Waseem threw her on the sofa -- with legs wide open, she waited for Waseem to remove his trousers, underwear. His seven inch circumcised cock stood proud and erect. It was throbbing, oozing with pre-cum fluid.
"I can't wait. Put this in me," she moaned and begged. Waseem turned his head in the direction of his wife and friend, winked and placed her head between the wide open legs. He want to smell the fragrance of this pussy, he wanted to kiss it, lick it, finger .....
Rekha's moans grew louder as Waseem's tongue fucked her pussy. Vinod had a raging hard-on. Masooma, despite her anger was engrossed in the proceeding. Her pussy was wet and mouth was dry.
Please fuck me -- Rekha shouted
Waseem finally got up and changing his position gently started pushing his cock into her cunt. It was a traditional fuck in the missionary style. He started building his pace of his thrusts slowly. Rekha's hips bounced back with equal force to match his thrusts.
Aaah .... Aaah, she shouted waiving her legs. Am exploding .... Am Cuming Ah Ahhhhhh, her fluids flowed.
Waseem was also on the brink. He wanted to put his seed inside this Indian beauty ... Oh my God ... he was unable to control his orgasm. He exploded. One wave of pleasure after another ... he collapsed in Rekha's arms. He knew his life has changed.
Masooma sat thunder stuck. Vinod his heart beating fast watched his naked wife crushed under the weight of another man. He had pangs of jealousy and lust -- all mixed together. He never imagined succeeding --- so quickly. He turned his head toward the waiting prize of his sacrifice and labor. Masooma only gazed at the sofa where her husband and Rekha were locked in each others' arms.
TO CONTINUE ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Time seemed to come to a stand still for Masooma. What she witnessed moments ago, she never imagined in her dreams. Has the world gone crazy? Is she hallucinating? How could her husband fuck a woman right in front of her? How can a husband watch his wife taken by another person? But all the four characters, including her own self were right there -- in the living room of her house.
Her husband, Waseem, was still lying naked with her head buried in the boobs of her friend Rekha on the sofa. Both seemed oblivious of their surroundings -- or so they pretended. The semi dark room smelled of sex. She could feel Vinod -- Rekha's husband -- stand a couple of feet away from her. She could feel his presence crawling on her skin. The sex show had shocked her. She felt numb from inside. What she should do? How she should react? Her mind was swirling .... Deep inside her was anger and desire.
She was confused. Anger and desire -- a strange mix! She knew why she was angry. But what's her desire? She could not think straight. All these thoughts, all these emotions passed in a seconds. She saw her husband gently nibbling Rekha's tits ... dark brown tits. She could feel Vinod inching toward her. She had to make up her mind -- quick. She can't submit herself to the circumstances. If circumstances are pushing her into a direction -- she could at least set the pace, dictate her terms.
"Waseem," her voice croaked. Her mouth was dry -- the sound of her voice seemed strange.
Waseem and Rekha looked toward her. There seemed no panic, no guilt in their eyes. They looked at her impassively.
With one gentle swing of her arm, Masooma signaled Vioned to stand where he was.
"Waseem I don't know what you are thinking ... but do you realize that you have changed our relationship once for all. We could never be the same again," she said.
"Masooma ..." Waseem tried to say something.
"You just listen ... don't say a word. Your actions are speaking right now," she hissed. "You fuck Rekha or anyone you want ... whenever you want. I will not complain. I will not shed a tear. But get ready that I will do the same. I am not asking for your permission. It is my declaration. Maybe you also want the same --- to see your wife in the lap of others. I will not disappoint you or myself. Our relationship has changed," she said as she was speaking a monologue on the stage. "You two enjoy."
She turned toward Vinod, who was watching the scene with an erect dick trying to burst out of his trousers.
"You tried to fondle my breasts and I pushed you away. And then you offered your wife to my husband ... I know why. A risky, but smart move ... you know how to get things you want and pay the price also," Masooma said.
Vinod just smiled.
"Now let's show them we also know the art of love, he quipped.
"Love ... no. We will show them the art to fuck," she said moving toward him.
Waseem watched her lovely wife standing inches away from Vinod. Her dark brown hair scattered on her shoulders. He could see her near perfect mound of breasts standing proud and erect even in the loose white pullover she was wearing. Her rugged jeans exposed the shape of her round hips and strong firm legs. Her pinkish white complexion glowed even in the dim light. He knew his wife was a beauty. And soon someone else will be burying his face between those white melons ... sinking himself deep inside her ....
He felt pangs of jealousy, but at the same time his tool started to grow. Strange ... strange...
Rekha's hand slipped on his semi-erect cock. She licked her neck. "My love, let's watch them and get ready for action again."
Masooma breathed heavily. "In front of my darling husband and your lovely wife I hand over myself to you. Make love to me.... Fuck me and fuck me hard," she said in a husky wife -- loud enough for her husband to hear.
Gazing into Vinod's eyes, she slowly removed her pull-over, exposing first her slim tummy, her rib cage, her breast ... she threw it on the floor, standing erect before him. The two had yet to touch each other. Vinod was devouring Masooma with his eyes. He could see her smooth milky skin, her large breasts still concealed in the brazier which she was in the process of removing.
"You are a goddess," he said breathing heavily.
"I want to see the man, she replied -- now removing her jeans.
Vinod hurried to get himself out of his shirt and trousers. While Masooma did this in a slow, graceful manner, Vinod just rushed --- like a desperate, hungry man.
The naked man and woman now faced each other. Masooma watched with fascination the uncircumcised cock standing with a slight downward curve. The tool was dark ... the balls even darker. The dark beer-belly, the hairy chest, the rugged face, the lustful eyes ... she absorbed all this in just one look.
Rekha was huddled close to Waseem, holding his cock as she tried to calm or excite his nerves by occasional kisses and licks. She watched the naked pair in front her. She knew it was a memorable night, changing their lives once for all.
Vinod, unable to control himself any longer, got hold of Masooma tiny waist with sweep of one hand and with the other cupped her one boob. He attacked the tit as a hungry child kissing and licking it frantically. They both struggled to adjust in each other's arms, crashing on the nearest three-seater sofa.
How they wished it was a bed, which was also not very far. But for the two lovers ... any more delay was simply not a preferred choice. They just wanted to go till the end -- then and there.
Vinod was getting rough with Masooma as he showered her with kisses, licks and bites. The breasts .... He could remain glued there forever. Masooma moaned as she held Vinod tightly. Vinod pressed and massaged the soft flash of boobs as his tongue slipped downward ... passing through her rib cage, tummy ... now he could feel and smell the wetness of Masooma cunt. Her shaved pussy was soft and smooth. He started licking her ... Masooma's groans and moans become louder ... A stranger was between her legs -- her husband and his wife watching. She shrieked with pleasure. "Yes lover, harder harder.... Yes Vinod ... I love it," she said.
She was reaching climax. She was on the throes of an orgasm ... here she go ... she let herself loose, screaming and moaning -- the way she never did with her husband.
Moments later, she got up ... holding Vinod's dark uncircumcised cock, she looked into his eyes. "It is time for a payback lover!"
She started nibbling the soft skin on the tip. Cocks are cocks ... be circumcised or uncircumcised, but shades and tastes are different, she thought as she worked fanatically swallowing the thick six or seven inches tool. Her husband had given her a lot of practice and she made the best use of it, putting an extra effort to please Vinod, who was now gasping and panting holding her head.
"Baby stop ... I want to cum inside your pussy. You can swallow my cum some other time, he said, drawing his dick out of the lovely mouth.
He wanted to take her in the traditional style. Masooma lay on her back ... her legs wide open -- ready to receive for the first time a dick which was not of her husband.
Vinod eased himself between her legs, inserted his dick and started pushing it slowly, deep inside her cunt. This was his first Pakistani cunt ... and Masooma's first Indian dick. Just a while ago Vinod's wife experienced the first Pakistani cock and Waseem first Indian pussy. What a swap? Vinod thought as he pushed his dick in the wet vagina of Masooma.
Move fast lover and push hard," Masooma demanded, tightly holding Vinod's buttocks.
Vinod moved hard and fast. He knew others watching him. He loved to fuck this pretty Pakistani woman, who was responding his thrust with a powerful movement of her hip. The both were sweaty and panted hard. Their climax was building ... Vinod knew he could not hold it any longer.
"I am exploding," he announced, releasing his juices deep inside the cunt of moaning Masooma. "Yes, oh yes, please fuck harder, she cried as Vinod gave the last few thrust.
"Mission complete," he thought. Now he can fuck this woman whenever he wants.
They both lay panting in each other's arms when Vinod realized his wife Rekha hand on her shoulder.
He got up. Rekha bent over Masooma to kiss her deep on her lips.
"We are the best friends now. We share everything -- even dicks of our husbands," she said.
Then she got up and kissed her husband Vinod. They saw Waseem bending over Masooma, stroking her gently.
All the four new their lives have changed. And it was just the beginning of that change.
To continue
Like Reply
Rekha was happy. Her parents were coming to Singapore in the next couple of days. She would be meeting them after a gap of almost eight months -- of which the last two had put her life on a new, unimaginable track. She smiled to herself. The new track of life! She loved it. Her Pakistani friends were friends indeed. Masooma and Waseem, the pair, who lived only a block away -- and just like her husband Vinod, they have become an integral part of life in short span of two months.
Rekha threw her supple figure on a rocking chair. The house was still. She could hear birds chirping outside. She tried to stretch her body. The new track of life -- unimaginable and unacceptable from conventional Indian and Pakistani standards! Who could imagine that these two perfectly normal looking, high-flying professionals have a secret?
"A harmless secret," she thought.
They were not just best of friends, but much more to each other. She loved Waseem. She loved Vinod -- and they both loved her. Not just her, but Masooma too. And Masooma did the same. They all loved each other. Not the platonic sort of love --- the real love, which is sometime so abhorred by politically, socially and religiously correct people. Yes they swapped partners, but as husbands and wives their bond certainly had not weakened.
Her chain of thought was broken. Vioned entered the room, humming a popular Indian film song. "Hai sweety ... Are your well rested for tonight's fun?" he asked giving her hair a brief massage.
"After tonight, our weekend fun nights will have to take a break," she said.
"Why," Vinod tried to play innocent.
"Mummy and papa will be here, silly. We can't have our sessions here nor we can stay all night out," she said.
"Why not," Vinod said in the same tone which was particular when he wanted to tease her.
"Because your father-in-law and mother-in-law will be your guests ... we need to give them time, best time," she said.
"Then let's ask them to join the fun," Vinod said in the same teasing tone.
"You are crazy."
"No I am dead serious, said Vinod dumping himself on the sofa.
"You look like a fool when you try to joke all the time," Rekha said rocking the chair violently.
"I am dead serious honey. Your mum is still a game ... I have my eyes on her from the day of our engagement. And your father ... I think he can play the ball with lasses like Masooma and you."
Rekha's face reddened. "You are a perfect jerk -- a mentally sick person ... a dirty pervert!"
"Thank you for the compliments Madam," he said smiling.
There was a pause as both husband and wife eyed each other -- each checking the expression on other's face.
"Try to be serious ... at least sometimes," Rekha tried to play cool.
"I am dead serious honey. Think of all the fun. At the age of 45 your mum is one hell of a sexy woman. And I can bet she is as horny as you are. And your dad can also be tackled."
Rekha's temper rose. "Shut-up," she hissed. "You are eyeing my mother and have the balls to tell me this."
"Yes babe ... and you will love it. Your mum and dad will love it. And of course Waseem, Masooma and myself ..."
Rekha glared at her husband. She was angry and was loss of words at the strange wish of her husband. "A pervert ... a sex manic wanting to bone his own mother-in-law along with his friend Waseem ... and drag his father into filth too," she thought.
"Check your own mama," Rekha said.
"She is now too old ... think of someone else -- as sexy as your own mom. Remember you were angry when I first proposed the swap, but don't you love it now," he said smiling.
"That was different. They are my own mother and father you are talking about," she screamed.
"That will make it a spicier," he said in a mocking tone. "Trust me ... I will be between your sweet mama's legs within 48 hours of her arrival. And within 72 all the curtains will be lifted. I have a plan. You, Waseem and Masooma will help me implement it. And you will love it. I promise you that," he said -- this time in a determined tone.
Rekha was speechless. A crazy husband and his crazy plans, but in her heart she knew that he will get them rolling. Does she have a choice? Her heart was beating fast ... she was having weird feelings. She hated herself, her husband, Waseem and Masooma and the new track of life.
Parvati and Sanjay sahib were over the moon to see their lovely daughter, Rekha. They liked her house, its décor, her husband, her friends -- Waseem and Masooma with whom they were introduced the very first day of their arrival.
Parvati looked more like Rekha's elder sister. She taught psychology at a university in Delhi. And was an outgoing, professional woman, who took care of herself -- a far cry from majority of Indian house wives of her age-group. She had shoulder cut black hair -- just like her daughter which she dyed every second weekend. Her complexion was fairer than Rekha, and body seemed a perfect hour-glass. In a sari, which she usually wore, her heavy breasts, narrow waist and big hips -- were a treat to watch. For Vinod, even without showing any skin, one can see or imagine Parvati's nakedness in the all enveloping sari, which enhanced her curves and mounds. Sanjay sahib was a-happy-go-lucky banker of medium height, soft pleasant face and easy manners. He was witty and intelligent. No wonder, the very second day of arrival, Masooma took him out for sight-seeing -- as planned.
Parvati was encouraged to decline the offer as she thought she wanted some more rest. That also fitted well into the plan.
"Don't worry aunt. I will take good care of uncle the whole day," the Pakistani girl told Parvati as she walked out with Sanjay holding his arm. "Enjoy," she told them.
It was around 11.00 a.m. and Rekha and Vinod were at the office -- or so Parvati thought.
She was reading a magazine in her bedroom when she noticed Rekha gliding past the door of her bedroom. Why she is back so early, she thought. She placed the magazine and was about to call her daughter when she saw a man tip-toeing toward Rekha's room.
"Who is this?" She saw his glimpse. It was Waseem. How could he be here this early and heading toward Rekha's room?
Parvati got-up and walked toward the room of her daughter. One, two ... barely 15 steps and she was in front of the open bedroom door. She was about to call her, but she froze when she got the inside view.
Her daughter was in Waseem's arms and the two were kissing passionately. One of Waseem's hands stroked and caressed Rekha's buttocks, while with the other he held her waist tightly. Rekha's both arms were around Waseem's neck as they sucked each other's tongues fervently.
"What the hell is this," Parvati thought. "Innocent" Rekha in the arms of her husband's friend! She could not believe her eyes. Her daughter having a full-blown extra-matrimonial affair ... she could not digest it. She wanted to interrupt but she somehow controlled herself. I will fix her, she thought. "I will put some sense in her depraved mind," she promised herself taking a couple of steps back -- moving toward the slightly dark corner of the corridor, but the inside view was still clear from the open door -- another sign of her daughter's recklessness.
By then, the couple had moved to the bed. Waseem had already removed Rekha's top and was sucking her erect nipples like a hungry child. His one hand had disappeared in Rekha's pants and was playing with her pussy. Parvati could hear Rekha's soft moans and see Waseem's saliva glistening on her boobs.
The strong Pakistani guy was now removing his clothes -- he threw his shirt and his trousers -- revealing his strong muscular frame. Rekha matched by removing her pants and opening her legs wide. "Lick me lover," she moaned.
Waseem obeyed by going down on his knees and burying his face between Rekha's legs. With both his stretched hands, he was holding Rekha's boobs as showered the brown pussy of his Indian love doll with kisses. She sighed with pleasure. Waseem now got down to some serious licking of her cunt. His tongue flickered on the lips of her cunt, pressing and biting it with his lips. Rekha was now groaning loudly -- unmindful of her mother's presence in her house.
"Oh yes ... yes .... I loooooooove it, please don't stop," she was shrieking lustfully.
Encouraged by the response, Waseem worked harder with his tongue, his hands. He loved to hear Rekha moans. It was an incentive to love her harder, with more passion.
"I want your dick lover boy. Hard .. . fuck me hard," Rekha said in a husky voice. Parvati could hear every word, each and every gasp of their breath and soft moans without straining her ears. She was feeling numb -- as her energy been drained out of her body. Her legs were feeling weak. Her heart was beating fast and she could feel sweat running on her forehead. This was the last thing she accepted in this house.
Inside the room, Waseem pushed his circumcised dick into the love box of Rekha who was lying on her back. Waseem was taking her in the conventional missionary style. Rekha clutched his hips tightly ... boring her nails in his soft flesh. "Yes fuck hard... fuck me long."
Waseem's dick moved in and out of her cunt with slow and deep thrusts -- driving Rekha crazy, who moved her hips to match the motion of her lover. The scene was erotic -- the two young bodies moved with a rhythm which showed their harmony, their bond, their understanding of each other.
Parvati felt the erectness of her own nipples... the dampness of her own cunt. How could this be ... she taking visual pleasure by seeing her daughter fucked by another man? Has she gone insane?
Minutes passed. Parvati felt a hand on her shoulder. She was about to scream, but checked herself. Oh Lord it is Vinod -- her son-in-law standing right besides her. "Oh my ... what will happen?" She was in a state of panic. Inside the room, Waseem continued to fuck Rekha -- now harder and faster. The two were grunting out animal like voices.
"See you daughter ... how she likes to be screwed by my friend," Vinod said in a biting whisper.
"Come son ... come to my room. Let's talk. It is insane. I will sort it out, come," panicked Parvati dragged Vinod toward her room. She feared that Vinod might attack the lovers. That was a norm in India. Family honor could even lead to bloodletting. She wanted to manage the situation. But how -- she didn't know. Will this end in a divorce?
"Why you have brought me to your room ... to ensure that your daughter enjoys herself undisturbed," Vinod said in a taunting tone.
"No ...."
You want to convince me to turn a blind eye toward Rekha and Waseem. Let her open legs for anyone," he said.
"No ... just calm down. Sit I will get you a glass of water."
"You stay here," Vinod said.
"For how long this affair is going on," Parvati mumbled to herself.
"Two months."
"You know about it and never tried to stop them."
"No," Vinod said.
"But why ... she is your wife. He is your friend. How can you allow this?
"Are you trying to put the blame of your daughter's waywardness on me," Vinod said drawing close to Parvati.
"I don't mean this."
"But you implied ... didn't you?"
"No ... not at all... but of course if you know it, why didn't you stop?"
"You want me to beat her, leave her .... Tell me do you also get fucked by uncle's friends.
"No," Parvati said.
"Your daughter is your copy. She is just like you ... in each and every aspect. It runs in your family."
"Shut-up," Parvati shrieked.
"Don't you dare to shout!"
"Shut-up you pussy... Don't raise your voice at me. If you were man enough, she would not have been lying under someone else," Parvati snapped, losing her cool.
"Aah ... This is your story line now. You think my dick is small and I shoot cum in a proverbial third stroke. A good justification for your daughter to fool around with others -- isn't it?
"No I don't mean this," Parvati said while trying to compose her-self. "Let's try to resolve this issue. Let's not act like illiterate people."
"If I had acted as an illiterate ... your daughter would have been at your home or a place from where no one returns. But when I say this you think that I am weak. Not a man enough. You want to check me dick?"
"No I believe you," Parvati said.
"Believe what?"
"Whatever you have said," she replied.
So believe that I am man enough and my dick is okay for your daughter," he said.
"Yes."
No ... I can see distrust in your eyes. I will show you that my dick is fat and strong," Vinod said as he hurriedly undid his belt and opened the zip of his trousers.
"What are you doing?"
"Showing you my dick!"
But I believe you, Parvati said.
Leave believing for the supernatural. Dicks of mortals like me should be seen," he said exposing his erect seven inch fat cock.
"Oh my Lord ... I have seen it, please wear clothes," she said.
Parvati was in the greatest fix of her life. His son-in-law erect cock seemed to dance in her eyes. Vinod was holding his instrument, playing with it in a crude, vulgar manner.
"Why ... you think that I shoot cum early. That's why your daughter is sleeping with another man."
"Please ... someone will come. Wear your trousers. I know you are disturbed. But this is not the way to behave," Parvati pleaded.
Vinod ignored what Parvati had said. He continued to play with his cock and stare at his mother-in-law. He knew that the woman had been cornered. She emotionally shaken -- confused. She was unable to think straight and that's what he wanted. Shock and awe! What Americans did with their daisy cutters in Afghanistan, he was doing it by showing his wife being screwed by another man and displaying his proud dick.
"I can see distrust in your eyes," said Viond getting rid of his trousers. "You don't believe when I say I can fuck long ... just like Waseem," he said as he ripped off his shirt and threw it on the floor. "The only way I can prove this is to give you a taste of my cock," he said.
"What? Have you gone nuts?"
"I will drive you nuts with my cock -- I promise. Peel off your sari now. Hurry-up. I can't wait. I have a lot to prove," he said.
"Get out of my room," Parvati said in a low and harsh voice. She tried not to look at Vinod's cock and the vulgar manner he was squeezing it with his hand, but somehow her gaze kept drifting toward it. From the other room, she could hear the shrieks of her daughter and Waseem.
"Can't you hear that ... your sweet daughter. Show me what mama can do. I bet she learned all this from you."
"Get out," Parvati said raising her voice, but received a shock of her life when a stinging slap hit her cheek.
Now obey, or should I hit you another one," Vinod said in a mincing tone.
"Please ... don't do this. I am your mother-in-law. I need to be respected. I am like your mother."
"I am a mother fucker. Now do as you are told or should I tell the whole world what kind of a family you are. Uncle will like it a lot when he hears your daughter is following her mother footsteps."
"Please spare me. I never did what Rekha is doing," said Parvati as tears rolled down her eyes.
"You lie ... that bitch is your true copy. Now disrobe," he shouted hitting again on her face with the other hand.
Parvati's cheeks tingled with pain. She was on the ropes. She didn't know what to do.
She tried to plead again, but Vinod forcibly grabbed the edge of her sari and unfolded it in two thrusts. It crumpled on the floor. She stood just in her blouse and petticoat.
"You want me to beat you again and tear your clothes or you act sensibly and remove them yourself."
"Please, please ... don't do this," Parvati said, but she could feel the inevitable. She didn't understand why her nipples were erect, and pussy tingled. There is something wrong. Her mind was repulsed what she saw in her daughter's room, and the nakedness of his son-in-law, but body was behaving strangely.
"I beg you ... don't violate the sacred relations. I will punish Rekha myself. All will be okay," she implored.
"Disrobe, I say or you want more?"
"Kill me ... but I won't allow you to touch me," she said.
This is no Hindi film being shot here," said Vinod as he advanced toward the helpless woman. He grabbed her hair from the back and roughly placed his lips on Parvati's moist mouth. She tried to press her lips and teeth, but Vinod managed to suck her lower lip and then the other. The kiss last for full 30 seconds, but Parvati didn't give in, though her heart felt weak, her legs trembled. Viond's hands also pressed her ripe boobs and grabbed her buttocks.
"Now disrobe," he said suddenly leaving her. "I promise you will love it."
"Please don't do this to me," she begged again, but her trembling hands somehow undo the first front hook of the blouse.
"I implore you. I know you are angry but I am your mother-in-law," she said but managed to release the second and third hooks, showing her deep cleavage.
'Yes this is my babe. Unhook them all. Quick," Vinod said as he lustfully watched his mother-in-law. He knew, he was close to his goal.
With trembling hands Parvati undid all the hooks --- the open blouse now showed her white brassier, exposing parts of her hidden white treasure.
Vinod smiled softly, and helped her slide the blouse from her shoulder. "Now the brassier," he said.
Parvati staring into his eyes complied. The brassier fell on the floor, revealing her heavy white boobs. She felt nervous, but Vinod did not give her time to think. He swooped on her boobs, holding one firmly and sucking the nipple of the other hungrily as he pressed and rubbed them hard.
"Don't do this to me," Parvati said as her mind and body battled each other, but a fire raged in her body.
She held Vinod's head tightly to her chest, but kept imploring that he should let her go. Vinod's expert hands were quick to untie the chord of her petticoat, which too slipped on the floor. She was naked now -- just like Vinod. She knew that what was happening was wrong, immoral. But she also knew that she can't prevent it now. She will have to go with the tide. Vinod won't stop. She won't let him stop now ... the oddity of the situation was mind boggling -- her daughter in the other room with her Pakistani lover and she was with her daughter's husband. And her husband, on a sight-seeing tour with a Pakistani girl.
The pair collapsed on the bed ... Vinod showering Parvati with passionate kisses -- expressing his love, his wild desire and his deep lust. He loved to love this woman -- his mother-in-law. He was enjoying every second of their union. And Parvati knew that her lover was passionate.
"I am sorry that I hit you," Vinod said as he kissed her neck, licked her face. "But I wanted you so desperately. I will not disappoint. I will give you the fuck of your life, the love of your life," he said.
"Oh lover boy, you naughty lover boy ... it is sooo wrong, but you are doing it sooo right," Parvati said returning his kisses with her own. "I don't what will happen when others find this out ... but take your mama now," she said.
Vinod was over the moon. He old lady knew all the tricks of the game. And she was ready to play the ball. He put his fingers in her hot, juicy pussy and started rubbing it.
"Don't waste time ... just give me your cock. My pussy is hungry for it. Be quick," Parvati ordered.
Vinod needed no further incentive. He plugged his tool in Parvati's dripping cunt and started pounding it hard and fast from the very first thrust. Parvati matched each of his thrust with equal force.
The bed jerked. The woman moaned. The man groaned with pleasure. There was a commotion in the room. They were making noise, but who cared. They fucked wildly ... they both were on the edge.... they climaxed together amid louder groans and moans.
Like Reply
"You fuck so good," said Parvati kissing her lover. "Why Rekha need to go to other places when she has got you," she said.
"Ask this from your daughter," said Vinod, whose face was still buried in her boobs. The two lay silently in one another's arms with their eyes closed. Their hearts still beating fast...
"Vow mum, you really make a lot of noise," Parvati heard Rekha's voice.
She opened her eyes with a jerk and tried to get up. But Vinod kept her pinned down on the bed.
"Relax my love," he said kissing Parvati's neck.
Rekha sat beside Parvati on the bed. She was still naked. She softy kissed her mother on the head as her boobs brushed her mother's lips. "I love you mum," Rekha said giving her another kiss.
"Oh I am so sorry ... so ashamed," Parvati said as she again tried to remove Vinod's weight from her bosom but failed.
"Hey mama it was nice to watch you having a nice time. I believe you also watched Waseem in action with me," Rekha said.
"You saw us ... what is going on here,' Parvati said.
Vinod got up and Parvati managed to sit on the bed. She saw the naked figure of Waseem as well on the door with his semi-hard cock.
"Didn't I tell you? Your mother will be a hot item -- a real game. With her experience and beauty she will be the queen of our love tribe," said Vinod grinning ear-to-ear. "She is real hot stuff and knows how to shake her ass."
"You are a real devil Vinod. Your plan worked," Rekha said.
"Love and fuck always works my babe," Viond quipped.
Parvati was still in a state of shock. She could not comprehend the game, though she understood there was no need to panic. All this fucking in which she was dragged too seemed part of some plan. An idea she didn't like at first, but seeing three young naked bodies around her and two dicks -- she could guess what was happening.
Rekha beamed at her mother, locking her soft lips with mama's lips. Parvati tried to resist at first but felt her daughter's tongue lashing at her lips -- she gave in. Her lovely mouth opened to accept Rekha's tongue in her mouth. It was sweet, soft kiss as they both locked lips and explored each other's tongues -- swapping salvia -- amidst loud applause from the two young horny men. Parvati felt goose bumps allover her body. Her nipples were erect again and her cunt felt another tingling.
Rekha broke the kiss. "To cut the long story short, my dear mum -- at this house no one is cheating the other. We are doing all this with consent. As after initial reluctance you willingly opened your legs for your son-in-law -- we are also doing the same. We are family who love to love. We swap partners. Masooma is as much Vinod's wife as I am Waseem's. And now you are also part of this family. You have one daughter, but two son-in-laws. One has already shown you his devotion to you and the other waiting for a nod from you," she said. And I also want to play the girly games with you.
Parvati's mind reeled at this revelation, but her moist pussy and erect nipples convinced her that the game was not that bad if played discreetly.
"You are evil and have dragged me in your filth too," Parvati said. "But the experience is not that bad. Today, mama has learned something new from her daughter and son-in-laws ... and will teach them what she knows," she said returning her daughter's kiss. "But what about your dad?"
"No worries. We will ensure that he too has a good time," said Rekha with a mysterious smile.
Waseem interpreted their girl talk by moving forward ... his semi hard cock pointing at Parvati's face. "My turn Mama," he said grinning.
Parvati took a deep breath and thought when she is into this filth; she should not allow kids to always dictate terms. Being older, she should be bolder. Being experienced, she should she need to act, not react.
"Come here pretty boy," she said taking matters into her hand. "First show me your circumcised cock, which I have never seen before."
"Now you will see it a lot," Waseem said waiving his tool in front of Parvati, who grabbed it in her hand and watched it with fascination. "It looks good ... Not a bad idea if Sanjay also got the useless flash removed from his penis and Vinod can follow too," she said jokingly. "But on the second thought, I think variety is better."
"Didn't I tell you? She is one bold and beautiful hot woman -- I could sense her sexuality oozing out of her sexy body. She will lead us now," said Vinod.
Parvati nibbled knob of Waseem cock with her lips, and then slowly, teasingly rolled her tongue all around it.
Waseem gasped with pleasure. Rekha cheered her mom. "Vow now you in command. And do it so stylishly," she said proudly. Viond called her professional. Parvati encouraged by the remarks and feeling excited by the throbbing cock in her hand -- started giving the blow job more passionately. She wasn't an expert at it -- she knew in her heart, but the way she was licking and sucking Waseem's tool, it seemed that she had been doing it all her life. The fact that this cock was inside her daughter's pussy a few minutes ago -- turned her on a little more.
"Oh my ... you are an angle," Waseem hissed. "I will lick your cunt and your ass in return. Please don't stop," he urged.
But Parvati stopped. I want you to come inside me. Lie down, I will ride it, she said amid a hurrah from her daughter and first son-in-law.
"Vow mum you a knock out," Rekha cheered.
Waseem hit the bed and Parvati jumped on him. "What a mount? What a stud," she thought slowing easing her pussy on his throbbing cock. And then she rode as she never rode before. Her jugs jiggled, her body jumped, she shrieked with pleasure, she dug her nails in Waseem flesh, scratched him, bit him—the youngster also matched the vigor of her partner, ramming his cock with full force, squeezing and massaging her boobs, caressing her ass ... and then they exploded together. Waves of pleasure hit a climax and then they both collapsed in one another's arms. Rekha and Vinod watched in awe -- the unleashing of a new woman from a prim and proper mom. A woman who knew how to give and take pleasure!
Vinod whispered -- my turn now my angle." Parvati smiled and extended her hand, which was accepted affectionately. Waseem rolled out of the bed as Vinod rolled in.
"Oh I have to rush to my next important appointment," Rekha said. "You two take good care of mama ... and listen to her like good boys."
"Yes madam .. we will," the two men said in unison.
Rekha waived her hand to the three naked bodies and rushed out of the room. She needed to get dressed quickly and be out of the house in five minutes.
Like Reply
Masooma was Sanjay sahib's guide and so far proving herself a nice company. Somehow, this young Pakistani girl along with his daughter, Rekha, convinced him that he needed to get out of the house for some fresh air and sightseeing. His wife stayed home, saying that she was too "old" for the aimless, endless walks. Surprisingly, Rekha encouraged her mama to stay at home. So here he was, accompanied by his daughter's "best friend," heading to her apartment in a taxi.
It was her idea. "Let's first go to my place and then will go out to see Singapore," she said.
He did not ask her the rationale of why go home first instead of some tourist attraction. She was too charming and he did not want to disagree with her.
"It is strange how we Pakistanis and Indians get along so well when we meet in a third country," she quipped, while handing him over a glass of whisky as she made him comfortable in her nice, airy apartment. He took a small sip. It was Black Dog. He liked its taste and aroma.
"I agree," he said. "We are the same people."
She laughed. "My husband will not agree with this. He says we are different, but still we can be friends and good neighbours. Waseem says that the division of India was good. It increased opportunities for Muslims."
Sanjay sahib was too experienced to engage in a passionate discussion about the traumatic events, which led to the division of British India in to two in 1947. What's done was done. He can't altar it. So, why he should waste time arguing this with this pretty and silly girl, the banker thought.
"Politics bores me, uncle," Masooma said as she settled herself on the sofa next to him. She was holding a glass of red wine.
"I hate discussing politics and history," he lied eyeing Masooma, who in line with the South Asian tradition was bent upon making himself her relative by calling him "uncle." He did not like being called uncle -- especially by pretty ones like Masooma who were not related to him. But he could not help. Both in India and Pakistan there remain this silly tradition of calling even strangers aunties and uncles in the very first meeting.
"You are sweet. You are the first South Asian man I met who does not like discussing politics," Masooma said smiling.
Sanjay sahib found her smile too inviting and suggestive. He thought his mind was playing tricks. Why a young girl like her would flirt an uncle. Nevertheless, he had liked Masooma in the very first meeting. Masooma, which literally means an innocent one in Urdu, appeared in no way innocent. She was the opposite of what he ever thought of most Pakistani women -- conservative, religious and boring. But Masooma was bold, dashing and beautiful. She wore the western attire and gulped glass after glass of wine -- in the presence of her husband. So unlike what he thought about Pakistan and Pakistani woman.
Masooma's low-cut black top was showing a lot of her smooth, milky skin and a glimpse of the cleavage. She wore a pair of tight black jeans, which exposed rather than concealed the shape of her round, firm buttocks and thighs. Masooma appeared barely 25-year-old -- almost the same age as that of his daughter Rekha. If he had met Masooma in some different circumstances, he would have tried to take his chance with her -- nail her down. But he could not attempt this now as she was her daughter's best friend.
Sanjay sahib had celebrated his 50th birthday only a month ago. He was fit as a fiddle and despite being a family man, loving husband and a caring father -- he did not mind having fun, particularly when traveling alone.
"I have heard liquor is banned in your _- republic," he asked.
"Yes it is -- at least on the paper. But those who want, they get it. People party, have fun ..."
"You also used to drink in Lahore," Sanjay sahib shot another question.
"Yes, but not in front of my parents ... only among friends."
"What about your parents? Do they also drink?"
"My father drinks a lot, but mum is only a social drinker."
Sanjay sahib was really curious about this attractive woman who was sitting right beside him with her small white feet now resting on the center table. They appeared so soft and smooth. Red nail polish enhanced their fairness.
Sanjay curbed his urge to touch them.
"And your husband does not mind this," he asked shifting his gaze from her feet to her cleavage, her breasts.
"No. he loves me more when I am drunk," she said finishing her glass.
Interesting!!! A bold statement, He thought.
"Hey uncle you are slow. Your glass is still full."
"I have my pace... I drink slowly."
"No not at least the first shot. Come on... I need to fill my glass again."
He smiled and took a mouthful this time, but the glass wasn't finished yet.
"You seem unable to digest that a Pakistani woman, sitting alone in her house with you, and drinking freely."
"Yes, you are right."
"Aah we are not angles though maluvis (cleric) want us to be like them. Even many of these maulvis, themselves are demons."
"I read how they sexually abuse youngsters."
"Not all, but some. What they do is ugly. They are so frustrated. But one should not mind if it is between consenting adults. Life is short. One should have fun. I know couples in Lahore and Karachi who even swap partners."
"Vow. We also have the same problem," he said handing her the empty glass. Their fingers touched. He wanted to grab her hand, but resisted himself.
"You see it as problem. But if partners do not object, why it should bother us?"
"You don't mind swinging."
You ask too many questions, Masooma said laughing. "Why you are interested in me so much -- want to check whether your daughter has a nice friend?
"No, I don't doubt my daughter. I have faith in her. Rekha's brought up has been good."
"Your faith will be rewarded," Masooma said refilling their glasses.
"You were telling me about Pakistan," he said.
"No, only about its party scene."
"Then, tell me."
"What you want to know?"
"Everything, anything you want to tell."
She stretched herself and said; "Uncle dear, ask the right questions to get right answers."
Their eyes met and they stared at each other silently. The silence was a long one or so it seemed. Sanjay sahib realized that the girl was a tease. He wanted to pounce on her, but could not dare. He never had tasted a ***** girl even in India, let alone one from Pakistan. The girl appeared hot. How will she taste? he imagined.
Masooma seemed to dare him to make a first move. He sat silently, taking sip after sip from his glass. He was feeling nervous as he was around a woman for the first time in his life. He did not know how to carry on with the conversation.
"What are you thinking? Are you missing aunty?" the girl said in a naughty tone.
Sanjay sahib did not reply. He just kept staring at Masooma like a mesmerized man.
"Are you okay uncle? Why your face is so flushed?"
"Yes, I am fine," he seemed to whisper.
Masooma touched his forehead with a look of concern on her face. He held her pretty hand and placed it in his lap, gently stroking it. "I am fine. I was just thinking."
"What?"
"Nothing."
"How can you think nothing," she said in an innocent voice.
He lifted her hand and placed on his lips.
"Oh uncle," she said trying to withdraw her hand from his gentle grip.
You are sweet, he said.
"Leave my hand please."
"You are a beauty," he said as he kept stroking her hand.
Masooma seemed comfortable and relaxed. She did not try pulling her hand back from Sanjab sahib's grip.
"Are you trying to flirt with me uncle?" she boldly asked.
He smiled.
"I will tell aunty and Rekha," she said in a teasing tone.
Sanjay sahib felt a bit uneasy. He froze for a moment.
"You want another peg?"
"No I am fine," Sanjay said as he tried to pull Masooma toward her for a hug.
"What are you doing uncle," said Masoonma resisting his move.
He did not reply, but instead tried to lean his body against her.
"Uncle please! I am like your daughter," Masooma said trying to wriggle her waist out of Sanjay sahib's grip.
"What do you want?"
"You," said Sanjay as he tried to kiss her lips, but only ended up with a lick of her cheek.
The animal in him seemed to have awakened suddenly. He was no longer the calm, politically correct banker -- a family man. Lust seems to dominate his actions.
"Oh it will be so wrong. You are my best friend's father. What she will say, what would aunty and my husband say?"
"Stop playing innocent," he said.
"No I am telling you about the consequences."
"Who will know?" he said feeling her back, her soft breasts with both her hands.
"Such things can't remain hidden. Will you be okay if Waseem do the same with aunty or Rekha?"
He wanted to say that his wife and daughter were not sluts like her, but checked himself.
"My darling no one will know. Let me kiss you once -- just once. You are one sexy angle."
But if they do?
"Shut-up," he said sliding his hand under Masooma top. He could feel the nakedness of her body.
Masooma was stiff.
"Relax darling," Sanjay sahib said as he kissed her neck.
Masooma's body remained rigid. "Before you proceed any further, I will like to let you know that I will ask my husband to do what you are doing to me with the women in your house."
"Is it a threat bitch?" Sanjay sahib said as he managed to pull her against his body and in doing so he collapsed on the sofa with Masooma lying on top.
"No it is not a threat. Just a promise. You should know the rules of engagement," she replied. "I know you will enjoy seeing your wife and daughter being fucked by someone else."
They were both fully clothed, but Sanjay sahib was frantically feeling her body... rubbing her back, feeling the tightness of her buttocks through the jeans.
"You bitch," he said, pulling her hair firmly. "You talk too much," he bit her hard on the shoulder. She moaned with pain, but managed to slip out of his hands. Like a flash, she was standing a couple of yards away from the sofa on which he Sanjay sahib was lolling.
"Okay old tiger you will have your way, but promise you won't bite or get rough," she said in a serious, sensuous tone.
Sanjay sahib was taken aback with her composure.
"Yes I won't," he said. He suddenly felt that his mouth was dry. He got up and emptied his glass with a big gulp.
"Remove your clothes dear uncle," Masooma said taking charge of the situation.
Suddenly, Sanjay sahib started to feel nervous. His hands fumbled through the buttons of his shirt, which he removed with an undignified hurry.
Masooma laughed. "You are cute," she said lifting her top slowly, revealing first her belly button, flat tummy, her rib cage.... With a sudden jerk she threw her top on the floor. She wore a black brassiere, which seemed to enhance her milky white skin. The size of her breasts was 36. They were a perfect pair of peaches. She unhooked the bra from the back and slowly removed it -- revealing both her mounds of glory one by one.
"Do you like them uncle dear.... Same size as that of Rekha," she said. "Do you want to suck them, play with them, bite them..."
He was breathless.
"You can do the honour of removing my jeans by your own hands," she said smiling seductively.
He got up and drifted toward Masooma. She took him in her open arms. Their lips touched, he felt them with the tip of his tongue... she opened her sweet mouth ... their tongues met and feverishly started exploring each other. For Sanjay sahib, it was one honey soaked kiss, which he did not want to end. Masooma felt the passion of the old-man who sucked her tongue like a lollypop as he held her waist tightly against his body.
"You know how to kiss," the girl said. Her lips and chin was covered with his saliva. She stared lovingly in to his eye.
"Now suck my breasts," she whispered.
Sanjay sahib was on his knees. He held her waist a little more tightly as he brushed his lips with one of her erect tits. She sighed. He started stroking it with the quick motions tip of his tongue. She started breathing heavily as she held his head tightly.
"Oh yes... Sanjay"
Sanjay moved to her other tit... giving it the same treatment. His experience with women was evident as he played with tits of the young lass, who now moaned softly. Now Sanjay had his mouth full of her young soft breasts... he was sucking them, biting them, one by one and even trying to take both tits in his mouth at the same time by squeezing them together.
Remove my trousers please, she said.
He opened the button of Masooma's trousers with unsteady hands as his tongue explored her belly button. She pressed her head harder. He pulled down the trousers, feeling the silky smoothness of her thighs, her calves. He wanted to lick her -- from toe to head. He removed her white panties which were wet. Masooma slumped on a single seat sofa as Sanjay still on his knees licked and kissed her thighs. Masooma was squirming with pleasure.
"Uncle... Sanjay.... My lover, you are good."
Sanjay started giving long licks on her thighs which gradually started moving upwards. He could smell the juices of her love nest, which was smooth and hairless. His tongue darted at the mound of her cunt -- she moaned harder.
Sanjay was an expert in licking cunts -- which he thought was the ultimate tribute to a lovely woman. So far he had licked and tasted half-a dozen cunts -- starting from his wife Parvati to that of his secretary, wife of a friend, his maid, one of his distant cousins whom she met during his visit to Lucknow and one of the friends of his wife. But this young, Pakistani cunt, appeared the sweetest.
His tongue explored and tasted her hidden lips, the depths of her love box as she now shrieked with pleasure. He was still on his knees licking her inviting cunt like a dog as Masooma threw her legs wide open as she held the man by his hair.
"Yes uncle ... I love it. I love it," she kept repeating this in a husky voice.
"Yes, you are a darling, lick harder... make my juices flow. I am yours. I am yours."
Sanjay held her wide open thighs firms and licked feverishly. He wanted to pleasure this woman. He loved licking her. He loved hearing her moans, he loved when she said he was his man... he wanted to become her slave.
This tongue fuck was a pleasant surprise for Masooma. She was not expecting this serious-looking, elderly family man would prove such a passionate licker.
"Oh yes ... YES, YES... harder, kiss harder, lick harder UNCLE DEAR... "
Masooma felt orgasm building inside her. She was now moaning loudly, in fact screaming with pleasure...
Sanjay mouth and tongue was tiring a little... but he held on to his job... he was now holding her firm hips... one of his fingers was half inserted in her asshole... he liked the smell of this woman, who was humping her cunt at his face with full force. His mouth, nose, cheeks were splattered by her juices. He was swallowing it. He loved licking her... he knew that the climax was not far.... She moaned, she cried, she jiggled her legs in the air... yes she was on the brink! The old man has given her the first orgasm of the day.... Her juices exploded, she closed her thighs tightly -- suffocating Sanjay's face... but he kept licking... Ahhhh .... She shrieked with pleasure, grunting her teeth --- he sucked her harder swallowing her fluids.
"Oh my! Uncle jaani (dear) ... you are a hero," Masooma said controlling her breath. "I will reward you for this service," she said rolling her tongue into his mouth which was covered with her own fluids... she tasted them as she sucked his tongue, kissed his chin, lips.
"We are now lovers," she said beaming at him.
He silently gazed her lovely face... his hands fumbled with his belt.
"Relax ... my love. Let me do it for you... it is my turn to please you now," Masooma said going down on her knees as Sanjay stood erect -- just like his dick which was compressed in his underwear and pants.
She opened the buckle of his belt as she kept planting kisses on his erection still hidden in the layers of clothes. She opened the button, zip of his fly -- rolling down his trousers and underwear together. His hard seven inch uncircumcised dick stared at her face.
"The one eyed monster," she said squeezing its gently and giving a soft lick at the dangling flesh on its tip.
"Different from a ***** cock," he asked.
"Cocks and cunts are the same and so are their functions," she said as she loving rubbed his cock on her cheek as one of her hand played with his balls.
Sanjay thought he was in bliss with a houri.
She touched his cock with her lips and he was in heaven.
Their trance was broken with the sudden click of the opening of the entrance door.
Sanjay froze.
Who could be at this hour? Masooma murmured.
There was sound of heavy foot-steps .... One, two, three, four..... A tall black man was staring at the naked man, woman at the drawing room door. One of Masooma's hand still cupped Sanjay's balls, while the other held his cock -- which was now semi-erect with this sudden shock.
Like Reply
Sanjay sahib was jolted at the sight of the tall black man standing yards away from him and Masooma. His muscles tensed and his semi-erect cock suddenly went limp, though Masooma still held it in her hand.
"I am sorry for the intrusion," the man said in a deep, calm voice. "Waseem told me that the house will be empty while giving me its key." His eyes focused on Masooma's naked body which she did not try to cover.
She squeezed Sanjay limp organ softly. "No problem. The house should have been empty but we came here unplanned," she said flashing a smile.
The calmness of the young woman surprised Sanjay, who tried to pull away from her. "Relax darling," she said holding him by his dick. George is an old friend. He must have some interesting business here."
George smiled. "I won't interrupt. Please carry on."
Care to join? Masooma said seductively.
"No my sweety, I am here for a quicky with my new lay. She will be here any minute."
"Who is the lucky one?"
"She is your friend... but I won't tell her name. See her yourself."
"I am curious... but guess I should wait for the surprise. Meet Mr. Sanjay. A friend -- he is from India, she said introducing the two.
"Glad to meet you Sir. I have also invited an Indian doll. There will be two Indian under this roof soon," he said in a friendly tone.
Sanjay could only smile feebly in return. It was a new situation for him – a situation he never dreamt in his whole life.
"You two need our bedroom?" Masooma asked as a courteous hostess.
"No, we will be fine on the sofa here. I am here just for a sweet and short round. I have a meeting planned in an hour," George replied. "I guess you two now need the bed."
"As you wish."
Masooma got up and led Sanjay by her hand toward the bedroom.
"Keep the door open for the show."
"Oh yes... I believe in an open door policy," Masooma replied moving her lovely ass with an extra swing as she walked toward the room leading Sanjay with his hand.
"What is this?" Sanjay hissed. "I can't understand. I think I should leave," he said in a cross tone.
"Uncle... please ,relax!" Masooma said. "Enjoy the world of the bold and the daring." But Sanjay tried to push her away.
"Oh please don't get rough," Masooma said while going on her knees. "Give me a minute and if you want to leave then, you can," she said taking Sanjay limp cock in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the limp organ and started sucking hard.
Sanjay was puzzled, andfelt nervous. He could sense George staring at them from the drawing room, but the girl was holding him firmly from his buttocks and blowing him hard, giving him waves of sensations. His dick started to react. It was getting hard. Sensations ... pleasure. He seemed to explode in Masooma's mouth, but she pulled herself away.
"I want you in my pussy. I will taste your juice some other time," she said spreading herself on the bed. A large photograph of her husband, hung on one of the bedroom walls, seemed to smile at the pair.
"Let's do it in the traditional missionary style," she said parting her legs.
Sanjay forget all about George, the strange sultry behaviour of Masooma. His eyes were fixed on her lovely body. He wanted to suck her tits, enjoy the softness of her breasts, feel her silken thighs wrapped around his body and shove his dick into her pussy.
Yes, he wanted to fuck her at every cost... come what may... let the stranger see... he has to do it... Sanjay quickly moved between her legs, supported them with his both hands and tried to thrust his rock hard cock into the inviting pussy. He missed, the girl opened her raised legs wider and helped him enter... with one quick stroke, he was inside her... he did not move for few seconds, just feeling the warmth, the grip and firmness of the wet pussy against his throbbing cock. Masooma gave her pelvic a gentle thrust, he matched and started moving his buttocks in long, slow strokes. He wanted to explode, but fought the temptation. The girl under him was moaning and held his head tightly against her shoulder. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. They were moving and clinging to one another in perfect harmony.
"Yeah uncle ... I love it. Fuck me harder, yes ... oh yes ... yes my jaani, fuck me hard," she kept repeating these words between her moans and aahs.
The uncle increased the motion of his buttocks... He was moving hard, shoving his tool in and out of Masooma pussy... He was panting hard now... He was fucking her with full force, mercilessly, brutally and she was enjoying every stroke and matching it with equal, energetic thrust of her own.
Sanjay knew he won't last long... with half closed eyes he kept pounding his dick in the pussy. He heard footsteps nearing the bed... the click of a woman's heels followed by that of a man... but he did not care... he was hitting the climax... they both were nearing the sweet end.
Aaah ... aah... he grunted his teeth. His dick swelled ... he felt the uncontrollable sensation ... Masooma was screaming with pleasure .... "Yes uncle ... yes, I am there, I am there. Lovelyyyyyy." He exploded ... wave after wave of hot sperm unloaded in the dripping cunt... Sanjay collapsed after a final shove ... his head buried in her soft breast and dick still inside the pussy....
They both lay motionless feeling one another's heartbeat. The clock ticked in silence for few second.
Then he heard a familiar voice – a familiar whispher.
"Dad you... Masooma!!! .... I can't believe it."
He lifted his face and saw Rekha – his daughter standing beside the bed. George was standing behind her --- smiling.
"Oh my God... I can never believe this," exclaimed Rekha, who was wearing a colourful printed sari, tied below her belly button. Her blouse was revealing ....
Sanjay hurriedly pulled himself out of Masooma, exposing his half erect cock to the couple.
He fumbled for words...
"I am sorry baita (daughter)... I am sorry," he said trying to get up, but George put his strong hand on his shoulder, while Masooma grabbed his one hand. He was stuck.
"Relax man," George said. "Your performance was impressive... we both watched the way you worked on her."
"Now there is nothing to hide dad," Rekha said in a gentle voice. "Enjoy yourself. I won't tell mama. Your secret is safe."
Sanjay did not know what to say or do. He felt cornered.
"I was carried away... oh my, what I have done."
"Don't get disturbed. No harm has been done. You did nothing wrong. I know, Masooma is hell of a tease. Given the chance, she can seduce angles," she said stroking her father head who was still sitting naked on the bed with Masooma clinging to his waste.
"I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Seeking pleasure is not a sin. You did no harm," she said.
"I read somewhere that seeking happiness is the ultimate moral responsibility of a human being," George quipped. "Yes, relax man, relax."
But Sanjay could not relax. A sense of shock was written all over his face. He was caught in the act and that too by his daughter. He felt ashamed, shaken to the core. He felt mentally paralyzed.
Masooma kept caressing his back with her soft hand. She seemed to reassure him by her touch that everything was normal. But his muscles remained tense.
"How come you are here? I left you at home?" Masooma asked her friend.
"Hadn't I told you about my new girl?" George said proudly. "Meet Rekha!!!"
"Vow!" Masooma exclaimed.
It was another jolt of Sanjab sahib who did not know what to say, how to react? His obedient, decent daughter having an affair with a black man! What the hell is going on? he thought.
"Darling I don't have much time," George said slipping his hands around Rekha's waist from behind. "You have to give me the promised quick fuck."
"Oh please ... wait.... Not now, not here," Rekha said.
"Don't be shy darling... act on what you just told your father. Seeking pleasure, giving pleasure is no sin," he said kissing her neck from behind in the full view of Sanjay and Masooma. "Believe me, your secret will be safe with your father," he said rolling his tongue in Rekha's ear. She softly moaned. She liked it.
"Rekha... what the hell is going on," Sanjay said.
"Nothing new... the same act what you have been doing minutes before," George said as he caressed her breasts. "Let's give papa a show my love... as he gave us one," he said.
Rekha apparently tried to slip out of the grip of his one hand which was around her waist but it remained firm. With the other hand, he felt and squeezed her boobs.
"You can't do this," Sanjay said.
"Shut-up old man... don't try to play the moral card," George said.
"Yes, give us a show Rekha... Uncle let them enjoy as we did," Masooma pleaded.
"Yes we will give you a show," George said. "You are one lucky guy, first getting the pussy of a hot youngster with your daughter watching and now will see her get fucked. You are few of the lucky dads," he said.
Sanjay sahib wanted to get up and punch George. But he remained glued to the bed, leaning against Masooma's naked body. His dick was limp and his heart thumped fast as it wanted to break out of the rib cage. Few feet away he saw his daughter in the arms of a rough-looking black stranger who had unfolded her Sari, which lay crumpled at their feet.
Rehka was now clad in petticoat and blouse, facing her father and Masooma. George stood glued behind her shoving the bulge in his pants again her hips as his hands roamed over her breasts, waist, armpits, and neck.
Rekha herself was feeling nervous. The plan was working. But she did not know how her father would react in this situation. But she still enjoyed her lover's hands allover her. George was her husband's new friend. He introduced the two along with Waseem a couple of days ago and even let them kiss in front him, shamelessly telling George that he was sure he would enjoy fucking his wife. George said he would.
Never in the life, Rekha had experienced a block cock and was now thrilled at this prospect – and that too in front of her father. Despite being nervous she was turned on by the fact that her father and best friend Masooma were watching.
Sanjay watched George kissing her daughter's neck from behind, who shamelessly seemed to enjoy the man's touch and caresses with half-shut eyes and a smile on her face. As George squeezed her breasts with one hand, his other hand worked on the string of the petticoat which fell on Rekha's feet. George slipped his hand in her cream-colour underwear. His fingers felt the touch of Rekha's bush, the moistness of her cunt.
He thrust his index finger in her pussy, then the second one as with the other hand he rolled down her underwear. Rekha helped as she sighed with pleasure. George's two fingers expertly worked in and out of Rekha's pussy sending shivers through her body.
Sanjay felt venom of jealousy and anger building in his chest. His daughter, the pride and honour of his family, facing him half-naked in the arms of a black stranger! He wanted to kill them both.... But he remained motionless. He felt Masooma's lips softly kissing her shoulder. "Your daughter is enjoying herself as we did," she whispered in his ear.
Sanjay's eyes focused on black man's hand covering Rekha's pussy as his fingers worked continued to work in and out of it. Rekha was now groaning with pleasure. George was now removing her blouse with the other hand and in doing this he broke a few of its button. George threw the blouse in her father's lap and then her bra came flying....
Sanjay had to admit in heart that his daughter was a sexy doll. Her shapely legs, firm tiny waist, heavy breasts – were just like her mother when she was young. Her pretty face appeared in a state of bliss as the black man's hands worked on her. Sanjay noticed a slight stiffness of his own dick.
Was he enjoying watching his daughter in another man's arms? "No. That can't be," he thought. But his semi-hard erection was telling another story. He saw George grabbing one of her breasts and clutching it tightly, which jutted out the tit in her father's direction. Rekha was moving her pussy on George fingers. She was moaning like an animal.
"Yeah, thrust harder ... I looove it.... Yes, oh yes.... Please don't stop," she was saying as she eyed her father's face. The fact that she was being watched by him turned her on more.
She hit her first orgasm on George's fingers.
George turned her around and wildly kissed her lips and sucked her tongue.
"Kneel baby, now kneel," he said after a long kiss.
The naked Indian woman was on her knees, facing the bulge of George's trousers.
"Show me and your papa that how good you suck," said George as he unbuckled his belt and buttons of his trousers. Rekha helped by sliding the zip down.
George trousers fell at his feet and he threw them far with one swift motion of his leg as Rekha rolled down his underwear.
She and Masooma both gasped with admiration as they saw the fattest eight inch black cock of their lives.
"Like it?" George said smiling, now removing his shirt revealing his mascular frame.
Rekha licked her lips and then the tip of the cock. She started rolling her tongue around the massive cock. Her mouth was stretched and with one hand she was holding his big balls and with the other trying to reach the crack of his ass.
"Yeah baby take it in and suck hard," George said releasing his breath.
Rekha's felt like choking as George pushed his dick deeper in her mouth, but she continued to suck... suck and suck.
"Wonderful my doll. You get nine out of 10 when it comes to sucking a cock," George said.
For Sanjay sahib the behavior his daughter was shocking. "She is a slut... a shameless slut. A stigma on his proud family," he said to himself.
"Turnaround baby.... It is now time to introduce your pussy with this new friend," George said.
Rekha obediently turned around and was on her fours on the floor which was covered with a soft carpet. She liked the doggy style. Masooma threw her a cushion which she placed beneath her knees.
George proudly displayed his tool to Sanjay before slowly entering in Rekha's pussy from the rear. As he slid it slowly in the dripping wet cunt she squirmed with pleasure. Never before, she felt her pussy so stretched, so full. She wished her father nibbled her breasts.
George's mighty strokes shook her entire body. She moaned and shrieked with pleasure. He liked the grip of the Indian pussy, the fact that they were being watched. He liked showing his power, his dominance. He promised himself that he will give this woman a ride of her life as he shoved his cock harder into her vagina.
"George ... I love it....I am so full. Fuck me harder.... Harder, yes, yesssss," she hissed.
She was hitting another climax as George continued to pound.
"I am there... yeah baby I am there," she yelled collapsing on the floor.
George suddenly withdrew his tool which seemed to shine – thanks to Rekha's juices. It was still hard and throbbing.
"Lift your ass," he said.
She obeyed.
He felt her anus --- opened the crack of her hips with his both hands and pushed his dick in her other hole.
"Oh no... no please...I have never been taken from here.... Please stop.... You are so big... you are tearing me.....aaaahhhh .... Holy shit... noooooooooo please," she said as she tried to crawl out of his grip but George had pinned her down.
Sanjay watched with an open mouth. His cock was now erect, but he was still motionless, frozen. He wanted to interfere. Stop this rascal from giving pain to his daughter... but he sat silently ... just watching.
Masooma also watched with fascination.
"You have to take it baby and once it is in, you will love it," George said as he pushed his massive cock. She screamed with pain, but he showed no mercy. Inch by inch he thrusted his cock with short, powerful strokes in the Rekha's virgin anus... He was now fully inside her. Rekha new that this was not part of the deal, but she was getting it. She wanted to shake the big guy away, but he held her tightly. He was fucking her ass now with quick strokes... the pain was there, but her pussy tingled...
"Just relax honey," George said as buried his tool fully inside her ass. She knew that she can't change the writing on the all... she tried to relax... loosen her muscles. She felt pain with a new sensation... after a while it was just a sensation... this was her first ever anal sex experience, which came so unexpected... she tried to move her ass with George's rhythm. They managed to match their motion... she felt pleasure emerging out of the pain as George moved increased the pace of his assault. She inserted her own fingers in to her pussy as she balanced herself with the support of one hand while resting her head on the carpet... the position was uncomfortable, but she felt waves of uncontrollable sensations building... she was now moaning like an animal, while squirming her ass... she was again hitting a climax ... George grunted his teeth... he was about to cum, he could not hold himself any longer...
"Yes ... OH OH yes," he said panting as he felt the surge in his tool. With a wild groan he released his load... wave after wave ... inside the tight Indian ass. "You are a perfect bitch," he said. "Next time I will fill your pussy with my seed," he said pulling himself out. Rekha collapsed on the floor... he on top of her...
Minutes passed... George silently got up...pulling Rekha gently by her hair he helped her on her feet... their eyes met ... their lips met for a soft kiss...
"You villain --- Yes next time I want you in my pussy," she whispered in his ear. George smiled and pushed her on the bed... besides her father and friend... He lifted his clothes and was gone without saying goodbye.
Rekha lay with closed eyes besides her friend Masooma... trying to get in to senses... her ass ached now... she knew her father was watching her over Masooma's shoulder...
"Oh baby, you had a rough ride," Masooma said softly as she stroked her hair gently. Masooma was quashed in the middle of the father and the daughter. "My poor baby," Masooma said kissing her friend's forehead. Rekha liked the gentle female touch.
"He was a bastard," she said with shut eyes.
"But he was a man... and a strong one ...," Masooma said kissing her cheeks as one of her hands roamed on Rekha's tummy...
The touch gave Rekha goose bumps. Her nipples stiffened once again.
"My poor darling... I will help you relax," Masooma said as she continued to kiss her face. She brushed her lips against Rekha's lips... They felt each other's softness and then were locked in a passionate kiss... with their tongues exploring one another.
"Next time I will ask George to get a taste of Pakistani beauty also," Rekha said as she rolled herself on her friend. The father watched in uncomfortable silence as he saw the two naked bodies in another's arms. Their breasts pressing one another. Masooma pushed her friend on one side again, stroking her breasts now ....
"I love them..."
She bent her head on the other side ...toward Sanjay sahib... "Uncle ... kiss me," she said. Sanjay sahib hesitated, but the Pakistani girl rolled her tongue inside his mouth... the same tongue, lips which were kissing his daughter seconds before....
Their kiss broke when Rekha pulled Masooma's face toward herself... she licked Masooma lips which were covered with her father's salvia.
"Suck my breasts," Masooma asked her friend as she lay huddled between the father and the daughter....
Rekha grabbed one of her breasts and took her inviting nipple into her mouth... she liked sucking breasts ...too. Masooma sighed...
Uncle, please take my other nipple in your mouth, she said pulling Sanjay sahib toward her by holding his hair...
Like Reply
"Are you crazy," Sanjay said.
"Please dad..." Rekha said looking into his eyes...
He obeyed... both the father and the daughter had one of Masooma's nipples each in their mouth and sucked, and kissed them feverishly often with their heads touching one another. Masooma Shrieked with pleasure as the twin sucking gained momentum... and a male and a female hand explored her body.
Rekha inserted her fingers in Masooma's pussy ...
"OH yes," shove it harder, Masooma pleaded. "You too uncle, I want your fingers too in my love nest," she said.
Sanjay acted like a Zombie ... as his two fingers slid in Masooma's cunt rubbing first her daughter's hand... and then her fingers...
Sanjay tried to match the movement of his daughter's fingers along with his own as he felt them brushing against his own. The father-daughter duo worked together sucking and fingering Masooma who was in 7th haven.
"Oh yes, it is lovely... it is soooo lovely... aaah, please don't stop ... yes....yes oh yes," she kept repeating these words in frenzy.... She was on the brink.
"Oh yes.... yessssssssssssss," she shouted as her juices covered the fingers of her friend and her father. "I am done ... thank you... thank you so much... it was lovely," she said panting, first kissing her friend on the mouth and then Sanjay.
"You two are lovely... wonderful," said Masooma who was still lying between them. "It was a perfect finger fuck," she said.
Sanjay wanted to get up, but Masooma held him by the hand. "Uncle taste Rekha's lips... kiss her...
"Shut-up... all this is insane," said Sanjay. "It is disgusting, wrong... "
But Masooma now held his erect cock. "Please uncle for my sake – just kiss her once."
Sanjay wanted to slap Masooma... but couldn't do it... he was confused, felt numb...
"Dad kiss me..." Rekha said in a whisper.
"What has gone wrong with you two...it is a sin... haven't we committed enough for one day," he said.
But Rekha ignored his angry voice...
"Just kiss me..."
"No," he said eyeing the two naked bodies in front of him.
But Rekha leaned her face toward him...
"You are my daughter...
"Kiss your daughter," Rekha hissed
"Yes kiss your daughter," Masooma quipped, leaving the bed for the father and the daughter. "This blessed bed is all yours now."
"Shut up," Sanjay shouted. "I will kill you."
"Then kill," Rekha said grabbing one his hand and putting it on her throat...
"Kill me or kiss me," she said.
Sanjay roughly gabbed Rekha's throat with both hands...
"Yes, what are you waiting for...." Rekha said calmly, staring into her father's eyes.
Sanjay's grip loosened... his gaze slipped from Rekha's face to her naked breasts.... Her soft naked breasts.... Those breasts which he just saw in George's mouth... he noticed a big love bite on her left breast ... just above the nipple... nipples, which he saw crushed against Masooma's a while ago.
"You have become a whore... how many men have fucked you? he asked in an angry tone as one of his hand slipped unintentionally on her left breast. He touched his palm on her erect nipple and felt its erectness.
"Tell me how many?"
"Make me your whore."
"You bitch. Tell me how many?"
"Just kiss me once. Make your daughter your whore."
"What has come over you?" Sanjay said suddenly in a broken voice. His cock which was erect a minute ago had shrunk... it was limp... he was feeling crushed....
His one hand was resting on Rekha's breast...but as he didn't know.
"Feel me... all this is yours to claim."
"No," he said but one his hands rubbed Rekha neck now while the other pressed her breast firmly – just as he saw George doing it.
Rekha's face inched toward him...
"Yes kiss your daughter ... make her your whore..."
"No," he said but pulled Rekha's face toward him... felt her breath, their lips touched and then with a sudden burst of energy they both were locked in a passionate kiss. Masooma clapped with delight from the other corner of the room from where she witnessed the unholy union of a father and a daughter. She wished her father was there .....
Sanjay felt the tongue of her daughter, the mouth which was sucking the monster cock was now stuck with his own....
It was a strange feeling.... He felt shattered, but yet strong... he grabbed her daughter's waist, pressed her naked body against his own nakedness and they both collapsed on the bed, kissing, licking, biting one another wildly, passionately...
"Oh dad, I love you... yes kiss me hard"
Sanjay never felt such sexual passion in his life as he felt now...the taboo, the sin had made his daughter more desirable.... He fought his urge for a quick release as he sucked Rekha's boob's.
"No foreplay dad... just fuck"
He obeyed...coming on top of her as he inserted his dick in the inviting pussy of his daughter.
"You daughter fucker... now fuck," Rekha said amidst loud moans.
Sanjay shoved his tool harder and started moving it wildly in her cunt... he knew he will cum and cum soon... it took barely seconds... he was spilling his seed inside her daughter... Oh my darling, my love, daddy is done... he said shooting his load inside the wet, soft, but tight pussy of his daughter... with one shudder he was done... "Oh I have cum too soon." Rekha shouted with pleasure ....
Oh daddy fuck me more, more ....she said
But daddy was done...
"I am sorry," Sanjay said apologetically.
No problem dad, there will be loads of next times now, Rekha said smiling... her mission was complete.
"So you two have performed the black deed," Massoma said from the corner of the room. "Congratulations."
It is just a new beginning," Rekha said kissing her father, who appeared still confused and shaken at the fast pace of events which made him a daughter-fucker and changed his life, perhaps for good.
Masooma handed him a small blue pill...
"Take it... and you will be strong again... ready for your daughter...she deserves a better ride... the same one as you gave me... a relaxed long fuck," Masooma said while handing a glass of water.
He took the pill, and spilled water while taking a big gulp.
He knew he would be ready for action soon... he looked at the lovely body of her daughter spread in front of him... he wanted to have a long talk with her but before doing that he wanted to ride her once again... a long ride ... he grabbed her boobs with both hands as he buried his face between her thighs... smelling her cunt, he started licking it like a trained dog... with slow, long motion of the tongue... life has taken a new turn... he had to walk this path... and he was enjoying it and so was his daughter who responded with low moans.
Masooma eyed the pair silently... and walked away from the room, shutting the door silently behind her....
Like Reply
Sanjay wore a blank look on his face. He felt that even his mind was blank. He was a walking, talking impassive zombie. Events of the day had jolted him. Indeed, he had long pleasurable moments. It was a dream that he had never dreamt in his life. The perfect start... making love to a young, beautiful woman, who happens to be his daughter's friend. That was okay. He carried no burden on his heart because of that episode... but then his own daughter's debauchery, depravity. A stranger taking her in front of his eyes..., she maneuvering events in such a way that he finally ends up ...yes, the unbelievable that he ended up between her legs. How he can live with this fact. How can he face her again? How can he face his wife? How can he face the world? How can he face his own conscience? The sense of guilt was weighing on his heart. He was in a constant state of dialogue with himself, but the look on his face remained impassive... the scion of a respected Indian family...
But hadn't he enjoyed himself... hadn't the "act which should not be named" gave him immense pleasure... should he not live in the moment? Should he not seek more pleasure? One moment thoughts of sin and pleasure swamped his mind. The other, he suffered from pangs of guilt. He was clueless about his next step, next hour, and the next day. Should he not just let himself drift with the chain of events... just like he drifted, or made to drift, with little options earlier in the day?
His daughter Rekha and her Pakistani friend Masooma had a long session of talk after their love-making. General talk as nothing out of the ordinary happened. As they sat at a seaside restaurant, the two young women appeared so normal -- without any sense of guilt. There was no mention of what happened a couple of hours ago. Then he left for a walk -- alone. He promised them to be at home by evening... but it was now past midnight. He had been drinking vodkas -- which failed to make him drunk -- or so he thought... when the bar was about to close, he grabbed a taxi to be at his son-in-law's place -- his daughter's house. He tumbled into the house... he rang the bell... the door opened immediately. It was his wife Parvati.
"Where were you?.... children just went to sleep after waiting and waiting for you," she said with a concerned look on her face. "We even had our supper late... should I give you some?"
"No... I am okay," he said curtly as he headed toward their bedroom.
"You are drunk... try to behave your age. What the children will say?" Parvati admonished him in a whisper. "Do you know Waseem and Masooma are spending the night here?"
"Fuck them," he said as he threw himself on the bed.
"What kind of talk is this? Are you out of your mind?
"Shut-up," he said in a slurred tone.
His wife switched off the light and lay besides him. She tried to caress his head... but he pushed her hand away. "Sleep and let me sleep."
"You are behaving strange... if you can't hold it, don't drink that much," Parvati said as she tried to push her body against his. But he shut his eyes... he wanted to think, therefore, he pretended to sleep -- sleep which was nowhere close to his eyes.
Minutes passed... he felt his wife moving restlessly on the bed... an hour, perhaps more than ... there was silence all around. Perhaps, he had dozed, perhaps he didn't.
Then he heard a whisper...
"Aunty is the old man gone to sleep?" he heard Vinod, his son-in-law's voice.
"I guess so. He came dead drunk" his wife whispered back.
"Then come on... At least we should have some fun. I am unable to sleep." Vinod said.
"No... it is enough for the day."
"If you won't come, then I will...," Vinod chuckled.
"Don't be mad...
Here I come..., Vinod said.
"No... wait. I am coming. Let me him check first," his wife said.
"I am waiting for you in the drawing room. "
His wife touched his shoulder, whispered his name a couple of times. But Sanjay kept his eyes shut, pretending that he was in a deep, deep sleep. He even tried to fake snores ... He felt his wife leaving the bed, softly getting up and tip-toeing out of the room.... She closed the bedroom door gently.
Sanjay jumped out of the bed. He stood there listening to any movement. But all was silent.
"What is happening in this house? What is happening in his family?
He quietly walked out of his bedroom bare feet and headed toward the drawing room, which was at the far-end. Behind the tempered glass, which partitioned the drawing room and the dining room, he saw the soft light of a lone side-lamp.
He placed himself behind the glass partition which had horizontal two-inch see-through lines in it.
He heard the laughter of his son-in-law ... And then what he saw, he did not expect to see despite his crazy day.... Parvati, his wife was sitting on Vinod's thighs, who was spread on a three-seat sofa.
"Don't worry about him... he will be okay aunty... let's seize this moment," said Vinod as he fumbled her breasts.
"I am worried... let me go back," Parvati replied.
"No way... fun is just starting. Just relax"
Sanjay felt blood rushing to his face. He wanted to barge into the drawing room... pull them apart, slap and punch them hard -- may be strangle this woman's neck and stab the man. But as earlier in the day, he froze... and just watched... this time his own wife sitting in the lap of another man who happened to be his son-in-law.
He saw his wife's hand now encircling Vinod's neck as they got engaged in a passionate kiss. "You are yummy..." Vinod said as he licked Parvati's cheeks, neck ....chin, making the old woman moan softly.
"Oh baby ... oh baby," she kept repeating these words amidst low moans as Vinod hands moved rhythmically over her back. He saw his wife shamelessly licking Vinod's face ... her tongue darting into his mouth... Vinod was now unhooking her blouse...
The husband watched his wife's blouse slip, exposing her back... He saw another man biting the naked shoulder of his wife... kissing her neck... the woman moaned loudly... Now he saw the man removing her bra... Sanjay could see his wife's naked back... He could sense that now Vinod must be tasting his wife's tits...or may be biting the flesh of her round, firm boobs...He clinched his fists... He wanted to kill them both...but still he didn't move...
He saw his wife slipping from Vinod's lap...on to the carpet... He saw her tear opening the shirt of the young man .... She was now fumbling through his belt....the button of his trouser, his zip ... the man lifted his buttocks...Parvati helped pull down his trousers.
"Oh yes aunty... I want your lips around my lund (dick)... suck it, lick it hard," he said with closed eyes...
Parvati was now apparently holding Vinod's dick... and giving it long licks ...Sanjay could only his wife naked back and her heading shaking with a slow rhythm.
Sanjay felt his own dick hardening... in fact it was erect for the past few minutes...but he was also feeling angry and humiliated...He close his eyes for a moment ... he needed to think and then act... but all he could think of was his wife sucking her own son-in-law's dick... it was turning him on... it was turning him off... he was confused... now felt weak... realized his dick shrinking....He was no man
"Oh yes aunty, faster, harder... I want to cum... cum inside your mouth .... Please .... Please don't stop." He heard the man imploring...
He imagined his wife sucking harder.... His half naked wife... "Oh you bitch... you bitch," he thought.
He realized someone else entered the room. It was Waseem... clad just in a lose pair of shorts...
OH MY ... I am cumming ... Ahhhhh ahhh, Vinod hissed.
"Aahhh Ahhhh .... you cocksucker aunty, you whore... You have sucked me dry.... Aunty... you are a real whore... you are a perfect whore.... I love you... I love you."
The whore smiled with her cum covered lips and teeth.... "You are my son."
They kissed...
Waseem, who watched his friend's climax, came close to them...
"My turn now," he said holding Parvati from the back of her hair forcing the woman to slowly stand up.... She turned around ... The husband can see her face... her boobs.... As the other man went down on his knees, unfurling whatever furls remained of her sari.... He saw the sari thrown on the floor ... now the petticoat slipping down.... His wife was stark naked....
The Pakistani boy was now kissing hair covered mound of her cunt.... Trying to dart his tongue into her dripping love nest... She was moaning loudly now.... Vinod just watched the ass of her moth-in-law lazily lying on the sofa....
"Waseem bahai (brother) ... our aunty needs some serious pounding," he said.
Leave the job of eating pussy to her husband, he advised his friend.
Okay boss... as you wish...
He saw Parvati bend herself into a doggy style with a big round foam cushion supporting her tummy. Waseem mounted her from the back... amid aunty's moans, groans and aah's and oohs ... he started drilling her with his long thick tool. "Oh aunty.... I can fuck you forever... you are so warm, so moist, so soft... "
"Oh yes, son ... fuck your ***** mother ... fuck your ***** goddess....," she shrieked with pleasure...
Oh yes ... you are my sex mother, my sex goddess... he said as he pounded her pussy with powerful thrusts of his hips...
Sunjay could not bear it any longer... his once faithful wife now acting like a whore.... He sank on the floor...
But he could still hear the lustful shrieks of his wife... who was now moaning loudly with no holds bar now....
"OH YES.... FUCK.... OH YES... HARDER.... HARDER... FASTER .... I AM CUMMING .... OH SHOOT..... AAAAAAAHHHH ....AAHHHHHHHHH"
"TAKE IT BITCH... TAKE IT..." Waeem said grunting his teeth... he was on the verge... How he wished his own mother was here. He need to have his mother... he need to share his mother...
Aaaahhh ... he said giving a final thrust as he collapsed on Parvati... who felt too exhausted, but satisfied as she placed her head on the carpet with her ass raised in the air... it was no prayer time for her ... but she wanted to thank her lord.
"Pitta jee (father) did you enjoy the show," he heard his daughter Rekha's soft whisper...
He got up... saw both Rekha and her friend Masooma smiling at him...They both were wearing the same dresses in which he saw them and fucked them earlier in the day.
The two lead him into the drawing room each holding his hand.
"The only man in the room with an erect penis," said Masooma cheerfully.
"And two hungry pussies," quipped Rekha.
Parvati jumped up... looking nervous and shaky in front of her husband, but she knew matters would be under control.
Welcome uncle... did you enjoy the young ones this morning? Vinod said standing up respectfully.
Waseem, who was just screwing his wife, also stood up to greet him. "Uncle, honestly, you are a lucky person... both your wife and daughter are a great."
"So is your wife, my son," Sanjay said with a serious face.
"Oh yes, I know... she is all yours ... you happen to be her first plus 50 guy," Waseem said smiling.
He saw Vinod smiling and stroking Parvati's hair.
"Now all secrets are revealed... I hope you are okay with this," Vinod asked.
"Who will you chose to be your first tonight?"
Sanjay gave no answer. He removed his shirt... revealing his grey haired chest... then came of his trousers... underwear... he was standing stark naked with a raging hard-on...
He looked deep into the eyes of his wife...
"You proved to be a real bitch... In India, how will I arrange young studs for you?" he asked pulling her to himself. Their lips brushed softly, but Sanjay pushed her in the open arms of Waseem, who was standing behind her.
"Oh Sanjay...." Parvati said.
Don't worry, your hungry pussy will find plenty of dicks for yourself, he said with a straight face.
He then looked into the eyes of Masooma...
"My pretty one... " he sighed. "I can lick you all day and night... and then fuck you... but not now..."
What a style, Waseem said with a grin as he encircled his one hand around Parvati's waist from the back and from the other started feeling her boobs.
Masooma smiled and sunk herself into the sofa with Vinod... who was quick to go for a passionate kiss on her neck...
Sanjay gently held the hand of his daughter.... "will you love your old father," he said as he tore open her shirt from the front with a solid jerk. Rekha just smiled at him lustfully.
He gazed at his daughter naked flesh for a moment... liked his lips .... Removed her bra and then encircled his lips around her erect nipple as his other hand fondled her other breast...
Rekha moaned loudly... oh Dad... sweet dad, my pittajee."
All the six naked bodies new that they would have loads of fun, variety and sex in the coming weeks ... YES SEX, good sex, bad sex, taboo sex and perhaps some new pussies and dicks.
ENDS
Like Reply
NICE ONE
Like Reply