Misc. Erotica Family & Success
Hi friends

Attempting my first story,

This is the story of a mid class family with a beautiful ladies and how they climb the social ladder...

The Cast

The big boss Rama Reddy CEO of the company ,big built man of 40 with a disturbed family,but a huge cock & appetite.
Mr Sen CGM 48 of the company who introduced Reddy to management and now company started profits, making Reddy the superman ,Ms Sen 40 a lovely buxom women fair with heavy bums and boobs,loves to show off her deep navel by tying the saree well below, dresses in imported embroided bras and light deep cut blouses,so all can admire her charms with a flip of pallu. Ms Sen and Reddy are batch mates.These are the management side.

Jays Family;
Jay Kumar ,age 26,a handsome young man with average dick and smartness,starts enjoying being a cuckold to newly wedded wife Ruchi,gently prodded on by his mom & Ms Sen.
Ruchi ,wife of Jay Kumar age 23,came a virgin bride,enjoys erotic world and surprised to get guidance from Mom in law to promote hubbys career and family wealth.
Jays Mother 50 well maintained lady,Jays father a retired man ,he could provide only mid class basics to family and now she is able to seize the offer of Ms Sen to use Ruchi.
Jays Sister Maneesha .. ripe teenager,she will get involved soon.

Jays last thoughts from where i continue "I was thinking about my future. I was sure that for me and my family our middle-class days are almost over. But with what price? The kind of attraction and bond was building up between Ruchi and Reddi ji, I was almost sure that they will mate again and again in the coming future. Reddi ji was a powerful man and Ruchi was almost in love with Reddi ji. No power on earth can now stop them to copulate. My mother already gave Reddi Ji her permission to mate with my wife if his wife comes here to stay with him. I knew that though I was very fond of sex and always tried to give her as much sexual pleasure as I could, but still I was no match with that powerful weapon of Reddi Ji. After tonight’s incident Reddy Ji and Ruchi will start fucking regularly in the coming days and I will have to keep my mouth shut. I could see that there was a fair chance that Ruchi may try to breed with Reddy ji also. For the betterment of my family I will have to allow that also otherwise I will not only loose my job and my families support but also my beautiful wife. I took my decision right then. I wanted to see the end of that drama.

this is after the lovely story here "My wifes affair with Boss" Do see for build up https://xossipy.com/thread-7597-page-6.html

The first dinner evening

Jays Mom and Ms Sen have planned a dinner at Sens bunglow to introduce Reddi sir to Ruchi and also to see if the young couple can handle the emerging situation.On balance is a big promotion for Jai.

After the preliminary small talk and drinks Reddi is allowed to show flowers to Ruchi alone in rooftop greenhouse.Ms Sen slyly positions Jai to watch hidden & unknown to lovers..now...

...Jay has watched his lovely young wife and boss man Mr Reddy in the green house alone,where Ruchi cant stop from kissing the heavy 9" long 3" thick black cock of Mr Reddi,and allows him to rub his cock on her hot dripping cunt,over her churidar till he cums on her belly and pajamas ....in huge spurts to empty his balls after a long gap.
Jay is himself surprised with the excitement that he felt watching his new wife with a new man almost double her age and triple the weight pet and smooch .....he too cums watching them.

Ruchi is now panting after cumming under the big man ,she tries to dry her churidar that has blobs of Reddis cum from top and her own juices from bottom. Ruchi is relived that she exercised control and kept her promise to Mom in Law and hubby of not letting Reddi enter her. Then Jays face comes to her mind and she decides not to dry out Reddis mark altogether,smiles at the wicked idea of showing Jay what a big man can do,and letting him also smell her ....and fuck her to fulfillment when home.

Reddi is composed and hugs her once and they walk out of the green house...she has the blush of a heated women...he the contented look. Ruchi can feel the wetness on the fabric under the kurtee as she walks bra less into the dinning room.

Jay is opposite the door as it opens, Reddiji emerges first and looks at Jai and his mother,smiles benevolently .."Ms Kumar you have a very intelligent bahu in Ruchi i will look forward to meeting her more when back."

Mom looks back at him and briefly at her transformed bahu"am glad that u both like each other,it will make the relationship stronger" then looking at Ruchi she gazes lovingly at her face and gazes down to kurtee that is now bit crumpled at belly. Ruchi avoids eye contact with MiL but fixes her gaze to Jai and gives a sizzling smile.

The look is not lost on Ms Sen who is arranging the dinning table,she calls ,Ruchi come help me lay the food every one is famished ....except 2 in the room,laughs a bit.

Ruchi quickly moves ahead to the pantry followed by Ms Sen,"wow i am so happy u were not afraid....enjoyed him...now we can plan ..aunty is also cooperating and your hubby too" Ruchi smiles only and stands with feet parted as she is wet,Ms Sen gives her a peck on the cheek and pats her just above pussy...getting a feel of wetness..."mmm let Jai feel this before it dries."Ruchi looks blank.Ms Sen"trust me,under the table will be fine" and hands over a dish to be taken.

As Ruchi walks back she is getting the naughty warm feeling again in her cunt thinking of why Ms Sen has said this,but then so far its fun so go on says her mind.

The dinner is served Ms Sen invites all to the table Mr Reddi sits with Mr Sen on one side and Jays Mom on the other ,then its Ms Sen,Jay and Ruchi, Ruchi being directly opposite Reddiji.Ms Sen " Reddiji now u are going on tour with a lighter heart, dont forget to get some nice gift for Bhabiji (Jays Mom) her lovely Daughter in law" as Reddi looks up Ms Sen lets her pallu slip to her lap "and your old friends too"

Ruchi is looking at her new Lover as she starts nibbling her fish, Jai is now in mid of the buxom Ms Sen and his new bride,whiffs of expensive perfumes of the ladies reach him,he has a clear view of the papaya shaped breast of Mr Sen covered by light pink blouse only,he can look at the designer bra within and fair skin peeping thru.
Ms Sen enjoys his gaze and then turns towards the couple,showing off more deep clevage,"Ruchi see Jays plate is empty,dont forget him dear" Ruchi knows what Ms Sen has in mind.She gets warmer instinctively her feet spread open and touches Jays legs.

Ms Sen starts talking to her MIL and Sen and Reddi are talking biz,Ruchi drops her arm and caresses Jais thigh,Jai is taken by surprise but seeing her hand near his crotch ,puts his hand on hers.There eyes meet,Ruchi keeps eating with one hand and pulls Jai palm on her own crotch,below the kurta,on the wet patch of Reddis cum.Jai is shocked,though he had seen it all ,feeling his Bosses cum on his wives pajama is something else. He starts getting a hard on,and caresses her full inner thigh....upto her cunt..his fingers getting moist.
Ruchi closes her feet on his palm,lets him rub her cunt for a bit and pushes the arm away.In the process drops her spoon.The sound suddenly has every ones attention.Both the senior ladies Ms Sen and Jais mom conceal smiles at discomfort of the couple.

Ms Sen looks at Ruchi and winks,a thanku smile. Jai is too excited, the show,the drinks all have made him light headed,a moment later he sniffs his moist finger...amazed by the new pungent odour of Reddis manly cum and his well known Ruchis ...He cant resist a second sniff,this time Ms Sen taps his mom to have a look too and they both smile knowingly.

As the dinner comes to an end Reddi is first to leave the table with Mr Sen and Jais Mom, Ms Sen drops her hand on Jais thigh,turning to him bends a bit to speak softly,in process again both her boobs are in full show to Jai and Ruchi,"Jai are u happy with the evening,i know Ruchi is,she told me ,i want to know once more from u so we can confirm all to Reddiji also before he goes." Jai looks at Ruchi,she gazes back lovingly at him,I liked Jai,but its up to u & Maji" Ms Sen squeezes Jai thigh very near his crotch and taking his hand lifts it to his nose once again. Looks at both of them as Jai inhales the aromas of Reddi and looks at the exposed clevage of Ms Sen,turns to Ruchi who also pushes her palla out of the way and he can see her hard nipple poking as Ruchi starts getting up. Jai looks at her and then back at Ms Sen,tearing his eyes from her ample bust"Yes Ms Sen i & my family have enjoyed the evening and with Mom & your guidance we will be like a family,u please inform my Mom and our boss."

Ms Sen smiles gets up smiles,ok we are a team now.

We join the others in the drawing room.Ms Sen says the goodnews with her husband and he in turn gives a thumbs up to Reddiji.

Reddiji is very pleased "I cant wait to be back now" but its time to leave.

He moves to mother,thank u Bhabiji for the opportunity,we will be family friends from now.Ma also rises and allows Reddi to hug her gently. Reddiji looks at Ms Sen "Ruchi come with me,lets help Reddiji pack up." Ruchi looks at Ma "Go with Ms Sen but only for five minutes else he will miss flight."

Mr Sen is bored but cant say anything "will ask the car to be ready" and leaves

Ms Sen takes them to study room,"just a bye bye smooch Reddiji u wont be able to control otherwise and she too will be afraid." Reddi looks sheepishly at both but cant wait to embrace Ruchi, Ruchi too enjoys his hard crush and can immediately feel his cock growing.Ms Sen leaves ,Ruchi points to the chair and Reddiji quickly sits down opening his pants to let out his hardening 9" cock

Ruchi quickly kneels in front of him and starts licking his balls and base of cock. Reddiji is in heaven as the young tounge sweeps up and down.He puts his hand on her head pushing her on while other big palm is mauling her boob.Now no pretence, he lifts her kurta and squeezes her boobs directly as she licks. The precum juices have started flowing as Ruchi takes long swipes on the sides. Suddenly she remembers Jai and smiles,she will keep the juice in her mouth this time let Jai enjoy more and doubles the effort.Now its a known cock she knows where to touch and feel and becomes bolder.Her own cunt is on fire.

She gets up on his lap and feeds her tit in his greedy mouth,bite me Reddiji ...ooh yes,sitting with his naked cock tightly held between her churidar covered thighs,rubbing panty less crotch and Reddiji biting and sucking her boobs as he presses her ass.

Just then there is knock Ms Sen announces u have only a minute now.

Reddiji "we will be there"

Ruchi starts squirting and Reddi prods her to take it her her mouth.

Shes had another orgasm and gets down to suck the bubblehead. Double the width of her hubby .....

her kurta is bunched up Reddiji pulls it over her head and shes top less,bleary eyed with lust the young women enjoys slurpping the juices ...

Reddi senses the final shoot out and holds her head hard as his streams start shooting in her small  mouth.

Ruchi was expecting a blast but was not ready for what hit,she gaged and pulled out ,Reddiji pointed his cock on her chest and let go.....

AAh as the spurts stopped he looked at Ruchi kneeling in front,sperm streaming from her lips and blobs on her chest and tummy. He bent down kissed her both cheeks,love u Ruchi.

Ms Sen was at the door again,Reddiji opened the door took her in and went in the toilet. Ms Sen just smiled graciously at the semi nude girl covered by kurta held in front as she sat relaxing,not so shy of Ms Sen anymore, gave a handtowel, Ruchi keep for Jai,his prasad,he he..and walked out. Ruchi savoured the feeling, the pain in her cheeks of sucking the huge black dick, and her tongue swirled in her mouth tasting the thick cum and juices so fresh....as she wiped some big blobs of her ,soon decided against it,pulled her kurta on,adjusted her chunni and walked out to the verandah to avoid harsh lights ,started catching fresh air as others bid farewell to boss.

Mr Sens driver brought the car for Kumar family ,Jai sat in front and she sat back with MIL. opened the window and let the night air come in,her mouth retained the juices as her body as the cool night air flowed she thought how her life has changed ....her mind wanted a hard fuck from Jai ...she wanted to see him lick her and smell her ...now..and it made her wet again.

From the corner of her eyes she looked at her Mil ,there eyes met briefly and her MiL took her hand in hers for the short drive back.
As they started entering the home she opened her arms for her son and Ruchi,hugged them ," i am happy u both took my advice, now go sleep well,  we will talk in morning Ruchi,and Jai no need to get up early u both relax ....." as we moved in the house, she again hugged Jai kissed his forehead "look after my Bahu "
[+] 2 users Like RajV's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please give comment & suggestions
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply
great going .Make Ruchi a company whore.
Like Reply
(05-05-2019, 03:25 PM)meenu16 Wrote: great going .Make Ruchi a company whore.

Hi Meenu,thanks u have given me the first response Shy
Like Reply
Part 2 The night after the intro to Boss.

...The Mother, Jay and Ruchi have returned home after the evening with top management of Jays company Reddi the top man who is extra ordinarily endowed man and his CGM Mr Sen and his lovely wife. More then what Jay thought has happened, his hot but demure young wife has had the first feel of sex outside marriage,in full knowledge and guidance of the mature Ms Sen and surprisingly Jays Mom. Jay has learnt important life lesson, his mother and wife are more close to each other then he imagined, he himself is liking new submissive role of being cuckolded by Ruchi and also by his mom and Ms Sen in their own ways.Now he watches Ruchi go up, her ass undulating with every slow step she takes away from the Mom son now not bothering to hide her passion ...instead flaunting ..

Jay beta i am very happy for all of us,U have behaved so well tonight and am proud of my bahu Ruchi, she will be able to rule Mr Reddi and our family will prosper,but beta dont forget u still have to work hard and perform otherwise her efforts will not last long, now go to your wife, make her comfortable make sure she feels you love her more after she has met a new man with us.....Mom smiles hugs her son close,closer then ever before,looks into his eyes all the time.Kisses her son below the lip and on cheeks and pushes him away.

As Jay climbs the steps slowly all the thoughts and images blur his mind, Ruchi fondling the huge cock of Reddi Sir, Reddi lying on her, rubbing and humping her as she is crushed below,feet open, his naked cock rubbing her cunt over the salwar...Ms Sens palm at the top of his thigh as her Pallu slid exposing her big fair boob...and as he reaches the door...the reminder of the pungent aroma of wetness from Ruchis crotch..mix of his Boss and dear wifes love juices...and he feels his cock getting hard again.

The room is well lit ...Ruchi is sitting on the beds edge...she has not changed her clothes...lost in thoughts...smiling.Jay walks in closes the door and walks to his dear wife,her chunni is not there any more,as he nears he can make out the nipples poking the black kurta...she looks at Jay and looks down...instinctively Jay stands in front of her and takes her hand in one and lifts her chin....she keeps her eyes closed but opens her legs...Jay walks in and they hug.She snuggles on his chest,wraps her arms around his waist as he caresses her hair .The first minute is a flow of affection ...a new bond is being built..and slowly Jay pulls her chin up and bends down for a lip kiss ....Ruchi keeps her eyes closed and as she parts her mouth to let in her hubby probing tongue ...she lets him taste Reddis cum still kept in her mouth...fresh as only half hour has passed when she gulped down the shooting cum of her hubbys boss and she has not swallowed it all, just to test Jays reaction ....

Jay feels the different sour taste...so new to him...draws back by instinct as he realises its not her saliva but Reddis cum...then remembers Moms advice,show love,and as she has kept its for him,he again thrusts his tongue back and swirls to lick all...Ruchi now relaxes & warms up to Jai,feeling the excitement build again,enjoying the new power over hubby ...reminds herself to thank Ms Sen for her advice ...and now takes her hand down to her hubbys zip ....is happy to note that he has a raging hard cock ....she frees the cock ...holding it ...first time she breaks the kiss and looks at her hubby.A message of solidarity is conveyed by looks... 

Jay-How are u sweet heart, how was Reddiji, is he really very big as Ms Sen was saying. Jay pretends innocence that he has seen them in Sens garden.
Ruchi-umm promise u wont feel jealous....
Jay-No dear i asked u for this...how can i feel otherwise...
Ruchi- Gives a wicked loving smile "my dear hubby its all for the family, his being very manly is my bonus...hehe i have not washed ....for u dear" she looks him direct in the eye and pulls down his trouser...exposing his mid size 4" cock that was her life till today morning...and squeezes ....undress me....Saying Ruchi stands now and pushes Jay on the bed.
Jay mesimerized by the wanton look of lust sits up legs dangling on the bed,cock hard as he pulls away her kurta. Ruchi steps back lets Jay have a full veiw, sweat and Reddis cum on her neck & boobs shimmering, blobs on salwar that Jay has already felt earlier,but seeing it up close he has a rush of passion ,Jays eyes glaze.
Ruchi steps forward and takes his hand to her nara and pulls his head between her breasts.....lick it she says seductively....taste my new lover...
Jay is sniffing the drying cum on her chest, starts licking she giggles. lets him lick for a minute....make noise Jay then i know u love it as much as me...oooh
Jay pushes his tounge sluuurppp sluurrp aaah Ruchi....he is kneading her ass over the salwar ....my love ...how well u know me....mmmuaah.
Ruchis cunt is pulsating now ....ready for more.
She pushes Jay back on the bed his feet still dangling...climbs on top of him,naked tits swinging,nipples erect & shinning with Jays saliva.Straddles her hubby on the chest and moves to his face....Jay enjoy this...she suddenly mounts his face...her salwar crotch with dried cum of his boss is over his mouth....my dear hubby u like my aroma...now take this...its a big mans cum...oooh he is so huge....and his balls have so much...mmmmm enjoy with me dear...be a good hubby....oooh yes lick me....make it wet again and swallow aaah dear.....
Jay is smothered....he has to lick all the dried cum on his wifes crotch covered by salwar....the image of Reddis big black ass pounding over her flashes as he probes her with his tongue she is now pushing her cunt on his face....he can feel her dripping....
Jay finally is able to take a breather....smiles sheepishly tries to pull her salwar down....Ruchi looks down her face is full of lust...she moves her ass up & opens the strings of salwar,crouched over Jays face.....pushes the fabric away & plomps down on his face again.....Jay dear ..see & taste the difference....the new big cock has not yet been here ..directly...this is still fully yours...for now ....aah darling lick me...suck me....Ruchi is in frenzy as she rubs her cunt and ass on her husbands face...looks over her shoulder to see his midsize cock oozing precum.

Ruchi feels her orgasm comming thinking at leisure of Reddis big black cock head in her mouth,she couldnt take it had to swirl her tongue around ....she now moves and lays down,looks at Jay ....make me cum my dear hubby...am ready for this ...caressing his cock...Jay is still in daze of lust & climbs over her slides in.....thinking that now she will no more be mine alone....but he is happy....& they make the best fuck of their life.

...after as they lay in each others arms...Ruchi-wow Jay u were too good....i promise u again that i will never leave you, we will together enjoy life ...Maji is so very thoughtful lets thank her in morning.Good night
   As they doze off Ruchi is dreaming of the new life, how she will take the huge incher of Reddi sir, what will be Sens role, and most of all relishes her new bond with Maji her Mom in Law & ofcourse a submissive new Jay.
  Jay is relaxed & reconciled to the new roles of Ruchi & his Mom governing him, the challenge of new export managers job, the role of Sens & is also excited about sex life not known till now.Intrigued by the way Mom has taken over ...
Like Reply
looks good start . keep updating waiting for more
Like Reply
(02-05-2019, 04:27 PM)RajV Wrote: Hi friends

Attempting my first story,

This is the story of a mid class family with a beautiful ladies and how they climb the social ladder...

The Cast

As they started entering the home she opened her arms for her son and Ruchi,hugged them ," i am happy u both took my advice, now go sleep well,  we will talk in morning Ruchi,and Jai no need to get up early u both relax ....." as we moved in the house, she again hugged Jai kissed his forehead "look after my Bahu "
Like Reply
(05-05-2019, 10:18 PM)RajV Wrote: Part 2 The night after the intro to Boss.

...The Mother, Jay and Ruchi have returned home after the evening with top management of Jays company Reddi the top man who is extra ordinarily endowed man and his CGM Mr Sen and his lovely wife. More then what Jay thought has happened, his hot but demure young wife has had the first feel of sex outside marriage
  Jay is relaxed & reconciled to the new roles of Ruchi & his Mom governing him, the challenge of new export managers job, the role of Sens & is also excited about sex life not known till now.Intrigued by the way Mom has taken over ...
Like Reply
Cant see your comment..
Like Reply
3.Sunrise for Sons raise...

Maji gets up first in the family,her night has been restless, she knows that her small mid class home is now on a roller coaster....The mothers assumption that her son Jay is meek has been proven again, in his quest for promotion he has accepted the help of his lovely new wife. Maji is confident of keeping Jay in control,he is after all a handsome man though not a extraordinary lover. She has noticed his looks for the sexy vampish Ms Sen and also how he behaved like a puppy in love to his sexy wife Ruchi enjoying & enticing his boss Mr Reddi. Maji is replaying the events of the last few days that have culminated last nite,now only the final has to happen.
Majis thoughts turn to her dear demure bahu Ruchi. She was surprised how easily she had accepted the new role....Ms Sen had been so right...Ruchi is the Jewel in her family, But now the question bothering her was how to keep Ruchi in her fold in the long run.She knows as a women how easy it will be for Reddi to entice her with Sens help.
Maji has a upperhand now,Reddi is worried about his reputation, so effort will be needed to see that while he satisfies his lust with her Bahu ,he also develops  a family friendship with them and treats Maji as a close friend,a perfect elder Bhabi.
Maji gets the day going a game plan emerging...she has decided to be more intimate with the young couple so they continue to share all.
As Maji steps into the family room suddenly her daughter Jyoti comes prancing in & hugs her mom. Now Jyoti is a bubbling teen student in class 9,repeating it as shes not good at studies.As Jyoti hugs Maji ,the sudden realisation that she is growing hits the mother as she can feel her taught budding boobs ....Maji thought process suddenly ignites a new possibility ...she shudders and moves away.
Upstairs the young couple are up,the morning sunlight floods the room as Ruchi pulls the curtain after a contended sleep, she avoids eye contact with Jay and freshens up. Jay feels the light tension as he lays in bed....but the image of Reddis cum on her chest ...the taste of cum in her mouth as he kissed her...come flooding back...and he is erect again....the erection settles any doubts..he gets up hugs Ruchi from back and kisses her neck ,Goodmorning my darling...as his palm moves to cover her boobs now covered by a bra and blouse ....she feels his hardness on her ass.
Ruchi is quick,-What dear again thinking of the new tastes....and pushes her ass back.
Jay blushes,U know me so well....i cant wait for sir to be back....and kisses her again.
Ruchi just gives a dreamy look,swipes her toungue on her lips,breaks free,dont think all the time...it will be hard for me too.lets go have to arrange breakfast .
In the kitchen  Maji is already preparing meals,Ruchi rushes in Goodmorning Maji,sorry a bit late,let me take over.
Maji looks lovingly "Good morning betee,i asked u to relax why are u ready Maji opens her arms and hugs Ruchi ,giving her a peck on the cheeks first time ever, today i will make u a speacial breakfast go sit and after Jay goes we will have a nice women talk, Maji playfully turns Ruchi around and pushes her out,patting her bum lightly. Ruchi is surprised by her Mom in Laws action even more, and goes out wondering.

When Jay comes Maji gets up & hugs him also,actually pulling him as skin to skin, Beta am very happy how u both opened up at Sens dinner last nite,my children are maturing, we will be friends in family now, she beckons Ruchi who gets up and the 3 hug together.

Whats the occasion Maji suddenly the room fills with the shout of Jyoti ,the young sister....she is surprised to see her Mom brother & bhabi in close hug. Jyothi is still in a knee length night gown her tits bounce as she skips over to the trio. Ruchi opens her arm & pulls the bubbly teenager in the middle and closes the trio again,your bro is getting a big promotion Jyoti today itself. Jyoti is happy and tries to pull up her hand for shaking her brothers,but suddenly Maji says Kiss  bhaiya for congrats. Maji looks away as the word tumbles out but Ruchi is quick to catch the signal, she moves back a bit and pushes Jyoti close to Jay and hugs her from behind, yes Nand Rani congrats do, Jay is preplexed again as Jyoti throws her arms around his neck and pecks his cheeks.Due to pressure of Ruchi from behind and Maji on one side Jay is all front contact with his little sis,and feels her nipples pressing in for a moment.The half minute is a new spark in Jays family.

After Jay leaves for office Maji & Ruchi relax in Majis room....Maji i know u are happy meeting Reddi and am very proud that u conducted yourself so well. Reddi will soon be yearning for our company...Maji looks at Ruchi smiles to let the message sink in.

Tell me dear, is he so big as it appears....
R-Blushes ...and makes a O with her mouth ...indicating the width
Maji -mmm and what about..she indicates length
R-Oh ...am afraid too maji...how will i...
Maji holds her hand....firstly u are lucky that he will be available...enjoy fully betee...and i am here to assist you...have some experiance maybe not as lucky as you will be and smiles.
Ruchi doesnt know where to look so she just hides her face in Majis breasts...Maji starts caressing her hair ...and Ruchi wraps a arm on Majis waist.
Maji-Ruchi women can enjoy all kinds...if Nature wanted only one, different types wont be born...
as for preparing i will teach you same exercise and give u some massage
I want that Reddi is in complete control and dosent need to go anywhere for pleasure....My husband was afraid of taking same steps so we didnt progress,Jay is ready and we will give him the love he needs....
Ruchi listens intently to every word...finally looks Maji in the eye -Maji u are my mom & friend now, please guide,i love Jay ,am doing all for family...
Maji Ruchi always remember family should be together ,Reddis Sens other will come and go,we will give them a good time, Jay also enjoys seeing u...Maji says with a know all naughty smile,making Ruchi blush deeply....

We have 10 days to prepare for next event ....Ruchi why not open the net and select some new clothes....show me what u like...after that we will go shopping. After all my son should also get some treats....

As Ruchi leaves feeling a warmth in her crotch...to fetch her laptop...she mulls over all that Maji has said and done....the soft touches of Maji have also set off a warmth and she remembers hugging Jyoti ...the wet feel comes back.

Maji opens TV to pass time,the phone rings its Ms Sen...
Hello Bhabiji how are u today ,how are jay & ruchi
Maji- Thank you again for a lovely dinner Ms Sen and yes my Beta Bahu are happy,they slept late...am sure enjoying the after party fun,he he
Ms Sen -Thats a relief Bhabiji nice to know both ready for the new exciting life.Jay will get a provisional promotion letter today as per policy it will be confirmed after 3 months.
Maji-The children deserve it, am sure both will be an asset to the co. We are egerly awaiting Reddiji return.Ms Sen why not drop in tommorow we will take Ruchi for some shopping,she will need some new fashion wear in her new role.
MS-Brilliant idea Maji i will get it organised i know what Reddiji likes and you see what Jay will like we can select accordingly.
Maji-Yes as for Jay he has a eye for u too i could see....your style seems perfect.
MS -Oh Maji ...Sen will kill me...
Maji- Oh its between us dear a return favour
MS -Thanks Maji ..not now.some lite mischeif is all i like...So we meet tommorow .

Jay comes home in the evening the day passed slowly,it was only at 3 pm that Sen called him -Jay welcome to senior management, you have 3 months to show what u are made off.For starters here is a signing bonus of Rs 50k and salary will double now and double again at end of 3 months. Go home today tommorow we start your training.

Jay-Maji...Ruchi where are you...As both come to him he touches Majis feet and as he rises Maji hugs him close again, Jay feels he has become more senstive overnite, he is aware of Majis softness in his arms,her perfume and her maturing feminity, he steps back and hands over the promotion letter & cash envelop to mom. Maji opens her arm again and hugs her Bahu almost crushing her like a lover ,then gives her the envelop, see Ruchi what team work does, now kiss your hubby also ..saying she brings them both together in her arms.

Jay -Ruchi are both surprised by sudden display of naughty emotions, Jay becomes a bit stiff but Maji pushes his back and Ruchi the ever quick learner gazes into Jays eyes Congratulations Jay..she stands on her toes and smooches Jay full on the mouth, in a embrace of her mom in law. Jay is shocked still responds fleetingly and looks at Mom, she just winks, keep my Bahu happy...now go...

Jay breaks the kiss and hug and unable to hide his emerging erection starts climbing steps quickly Ruchi follows with a bemused smile, holding the prized envelop ....
Like Reply
good update waiting for next
Like Reply
excellent going.
Like Reply
Will like to take suggestions,both men & womens view points.
Like Reply
superb dear..... i've read this original story on literotica... but uncomplete... hanged in middle....

thanks for reposting... recontinuation .... and rebuild with new narration.... as i felt

keep posting dear
Like Reply
Make ruchi a corporate whore and boss of her family
Like Reply
(10-05-2019, 08:26 AM)meenu16 Wrote: Make ruchi a corporate whore and boss of her family

Yes thats the idea i want to follow
Like Reply
Part 4.Bahu forms her ideas

Ruchi sees Jay scamper up the steps after the rather intimate hug from his Mom, Ruchi could feel the hardening of her hubby as her mom in law has crushed both her son & daughter in law in a tight hug, she had felt Majis breast crush into hers and seen Jays face being brought to the nape of Majis neck as all three interwinded in a standing hug. Ruchi was surprised then, but now she smiles at Maji knowingly moves back to her for another hug & whispers Maji your son is so simple, we will have to teach him, he he. Maji- puts her arms around the blushing young bahu, we will keep him simple betee, happy with small things while you will take the big ones! a wicked smile & peck by Maji follow ,Ruchi in turn lets her hand slip quickly to the slope of Majis well formed mature bum and presses gently ....oh Maji ....i like your plans . Let me start with him now itself....and slowly start going up.

Ruchi now understands without doubt that Maji will support her for all adventures that benefit the house....the idea appeals to her as she feels her nipples perking up ...
Jay is sitting on the bed happy with whats happened, horny from watching his wife & Reddi sir last nite but feeling a bit guilty of his changing view of women.The behaviour of his dear wife who till 2 days back was not even watching porn, to his mom who had overnight changed the rules of the house. The palm of Ms Sen near his crotch last nite as he saw her clevage sitting between Ruchi and Ms Sen. And now Moms welcome hug on seeing the promotion letter and Bonus, he feels guilty seeing his cock getting hard again thinking of the warmth & softness of his buxom maji as she had held the young couple so tightly....it takes him back all those years when as a child she would give him baths & massage...the idea now crops ...did she not play a bit with his young pecker....or let her fingers probe his ass hole in massage....the dreams are shut off as Ruchi slams the door shut ....and in a jiffy he is pushed back on the bed ...sees Ruchi hitch up her saree all the way as she climbs on him, in a minute he is seeing her pussy as she clamps his head in her thighs....

The pussy is opening on his face ...Ruchi- Oh my hubby...am waiting all day ...kiss my cunt ....make your moms bahu happy...aaah lick me darling.He feels her hand behind his head bringing up his mouth on her hot cunt...aaaah dear push your tongue deep, now its my juices only dear....u still like my cunt juice na dear hubby ....tell me

Tell me is this good or it was hotter with Reddis cum .....and she grinds her cunt on his nose....making him to suck her asshole..
I have been thinking darling Jay...
Reddi sir is so big...oooh you will have to fuck me every day morning & nite...loosen your wifes pussy for her to make your boss happy....and i promise u will get so much mix juice to drink.....and of ofcourse the bonuses....aaah Jay yes suck like that....deep in darling.....aaah wait make me nude my dear hubby.
Jay is very happy and his mid size cock oozing precum
As Jay starts stripping his dear wife he notices now she is moaning loudly not bothered that voice will go outside.
He is admiring her now,in all her naked glory...the thought that Reddi will be ravishing her soon makes him hornier....may i also take of my clothes Ruchi dear.
Oh ...allright but promise u wont touch that small cock till you make me cum once in your mouth...Ruchi smiles imperiously and takes doggy position on bed.
Jay hurry up and lick my bums first then move to my ass crack...no dont finger me yet....just take out your tongue and lick. AAAh thats my love dog....yes lick my bums make it shine with saliva....aaaah yes.
Tommorow Ms Sen & Maji are taking me shopping ....I will show u some new dresses that i have seen on net....ooh darling tell me what u will like your people to see first when they meet your wife.
A peeping breast ....aaah or bare back...or tight bum hugging leggies......tell na
I saw how u were admiring Ms Sens clevage...would u like that....
Jay is still not knowing what to say,he keeps licking her ass crack,taking in the aromas of sex,till she farts in his face.....oops dear, dont stop keep sucking my ass hole.
He can see her cunt dripping cum now....Ruchi turns over and suddenly she grips his cock.
mmm nice...my hubby is happy ....ok keep it in me just half aaaah yes dear....feel my pussy...now dont move yet.
Jay is concentrating on following orders.You didnt tell me ...what dresses u will like....after all u are in export we will be meeting africans and europeans Ms Sen said ....Jay suddenly twitches his cock growing....Ms Sen has again given a new turn...he sighs, all this is new to us dear, u take Majis & Ms Sens help, i love u dear...ummm Majis help aaaah yes i will like her to be with us when we meet new big men....i think she is ready if u are not so shy little boy, see how she hugged us just now, Ruchi closes her eyes to avoid the guilty look of Jay but his cock jerks in her pussy in confirmation.
Ruchis ideas are now forming she will play on the incest attraction of her hubby for control and Ms Sen for adultry ,she bucks her hips from under,fuck me Jay aah yes aaah yes fuck me well ....i want u to be best ....no other can replace u hubby.....aaah
Like Reply
Hi friends am encouraged by growing views but no comments
Like Reply
old story in new site
Like Reply
(20-05-2019, 12:39 AM)ushashinechennai Wrote: old story in new site

Agree i have mentioned that am continuing it,hope u will give some suggestions. Shy
Like Reply