Adultery Mature wife from Gas Station by kambs76
Story :- Mature ***** wife from Gas Station

Written by kambs76
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mature ***** wife from Gas Station

This is the story about how I met a Indian ***** wife who use to help at her husbands gas station part time. Her name is Rubina and she was in her late 30s or early 40's. She had long hair and was little thick at the right places. She used to always wear shirt over her dress but still you could make out she had big boobs. She was fair and beautiful and had a beautiful smile.

I used to regularly visit the gas station to fill up gas or buy cigarettes. As she used to see me visiting the gas station frequently and it starred with smiling cordially and usual pleasantries. On this particular day I went in to buy cigarettes and she as usual she welcomed me with an innocent smile and I returned the same. As she was servicing my request I noticed something different about her, she had some make up on and looked like she either came from a function or was going to one.

I looked up while signing my receipt and said "You look nice today, any special occasion?" She was at first taken back being a conservative ***** lady and getting a compliment from a stranger. At the same time I saw her blushing and a smile at the corner of her lips. She replied in a low voice "Thank you" and took the signed receipt from me without making an eye contact. I was holding the end of the receipt and when she tried to take I did not let go. At which she looked at me and smiled back at her. She smiled more and looked away from me with a smile. So I asked again about the occasion and she looked at me finally and smilingly replied "I have to go to a friends home for a ceremony". I made some brief enquiries about work and all and left.

This continued for couple of days and I would always time my visits when she was alone in the store and wait to be alone if there are people before heading towards the counter. I am pretty sure she noticed that and felt she was being more talkative and smiling more when seeing me.

One day I asked about her family and she mentioned she has a daughter who goes to college and she is nowadays bored and the reason why she is helping out at the gas station. On hearing that I joked and said "I can give you my number and we can talk when you bored". Right after I said that I cursed myself for saying that and was about to apologize when I saw her smiling and blushing a little. I do not know how I got the courage but after signing the receipt I wrote my number on the copy and handed it to her. She looked at me and gave me a blank stare. I looked at her back and not knowing what to say turned around and left leaving the paper on the counter.

For a week I did not go to the gas station or went in the evening knowing she will not be there. After a week I got a text and at first I did not recognize the number. The text said "This is me..why do you not come to the station anymore". I replied immediately "I want to but was scared to face you. I thought you would be mad at me." She replied immediately "I am not, I liked that you give me your number".

I again replied to test the waters "I miss seeing your beautiful face". And then took a pic of mine and hit send. This time I did not get a reply and again was not sure if I screwed up. After 15 min I received a text saying "Don't stop coming". And then another text came from her and this time it was a picture of hers. She was wearing a sari and had her head covered as a conservative ***** lady. She had put on some makeup and was smiling in the picture. I replied with a smiley and a kiss. She replied with a smile and blushing smiley.

From that day I frequented the gas station and after we would converse through texts and I found her being more open to my naughty texts but she never replied with naughty texts. One day when she mentioned she was alone at home and bored and glad she had me to talk to I called her up and we talked for a long time. We continued with our texts and calls and brief encounters at the gas station. I figured I should take things up a notch and one day asked if she would want to meet me in private.

For next couple of days I did not hear from her and she did lot return my texts and also did not see her at the gas station. I thought I blew up my chances and texted her, apologizing for my text. She replied that day saying she is not mad but needed sometime to think. She replied "I am scared and confused, I want to meet you too". I told her I would book a room at a nice hotel and she can meet me there and assured her it would be safe.

I was on cloud nine when she replied "Ok". We texted for the next couple of days to figure out a day and on the agreed date I checked in into the hotel in the morning and texted her the address and waited for her reply.

I did not hear anything and I started to get impatient and was losing hope as I felt she got the cold feet. At around 11:00am she called my cell and told me she is in the parking lot and is scared. I assured her and asked her to park behind the hotel and waited by the rear entry of the hotel. She was wearing a sari and had her head covered with a black cloth as a traditional ***** women and as it was a working day there was not much crowd. She walked past me and I could smell her aroma and she looked pretty even when she was covered from head to toe with only her face visible. We got into the lift and I could see she was tensed and we did not speak at all. On reaching my floor I got out and she followed me and we silently walked to my room and I opened the door for her to get in. Once inside she stood there and I walked past her and went and sat on the bed. Still she was standing at the entrance and looked at me for the first time. Seeing my face she faintly smiled and I motioned her to sit by tapping the space near me on the bed. She started walking but did not sit instead she stood in front of me and stood facing me and resting herself on the study table by the wall.

She was looking down on the floor and figured she was still confused and scared. I got up and stood in front of her. For the first time since we met I said "Rubina I am so happy you came and that I am standing here near you looking at your beautiful face is beyond my dreams". On hearing that she looked up and had a faint smile and was about to say something when I leaned forward and kiss her lips lightly.

She was taken aback and I felt her shiver from my touch but did not push me back but kissed my lips back. I took her hand and made her sit on the bed and taking her hand I kissed her hand. She turned towards me and touched my face with her hands and said "I am scared but sitting here I feel I am glad I came". That's all I wanted to hear and I leaned forward and kissed her lips again. This time she kissed me back again and I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she opened her mouth. We kissed like crazy teenagers and I could feel her breathing heavily and moaning into my mouth.

I figured it's been long since she had a passionate kiss and if at all she had one. I continued kissing her lips and biting her lips lightly while my hands were holding her face. I broke the kiss and looked at her and she was blushing and breathing heavily. I reached for her cloth on her head and removed it. She had her hair in a bun and I let loose her hair and it unfurled. For the first time I saw how truly long her black hair was and it felt nice to run my hands through them. She threw her head back and rested her hands in the bed giving me access to touch and run my hands through her long silky hair. I moved closer and pushed her back on the bed and lay in her side. I turned her face towards me and kissed her on her nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead. I trailed my lips to her lips and kissed them again while my hand moved from her face down. I moved my hands from her face and caressing her neck and touching her boobs lightly and shifted her sari to the side to touch her fleshy tummy. I squeezed her tummy and at the same time kissed her on her lips hungrily.

This time around she raised her hands to the back of my head and run her hands through my hair. All this while I was squeezing her tummy and caressing her navel. This made her breathing harder and I could hear her moans when I broke the kiss and kissed and licked and bit her cheeks and neck. I moved my lips to her ear and licked her ear and biting her ear lightly making her squirm. I continued to lick and kiss and bite her ear while my hands were caressing her tummy. Moving my hand under her sari covering her boobs I felt and caressed her boobs. Which resulted her in grabbing my hands and pressing to her chest. I raised myself and sat near her on her side and slowly stripped the sari covering her boobs. All this time we were grazing at each other and she had a light smile while breathing hard.

Once I removed the sari from her chest the most amazing sight of her boobs clad in close came to my view. I had resist really hard not to grab them and rip her blouse to view her naked breast. Running my hands and n her boobs while still looking into her eyes I traced and found her nipples in her right boobs and pinched them lightly. Her mouth opened and an "Ohh" escaped her lips. I bent forward and kissed her again and this time I pinched her nipples harder through the cloth and she bit my lips in return. I slowly started unhooking her hooks in her blouse and when I got through all of them I parted her blouse. I felt her cotton covered boobs and this time when I pinched her nipples she groaned loudly and tried to stop me with her hands. With one hand I grabbed her hand and raised it over her head and with the other continued mauling and pinching her nipples. This time around I did not shut her up with my kisses but wanted to hear her moan and "Ouch!!!, slow please slowly". Not heeding her pleas I moved my hands inside her bra and felt her big and soft boobs with hands. I bent more and started licking her smooth armpits while I mailed her boons more and more passionately and harder. Rubina started moaning and crying louder "Please stop you are killing me, stop please". Not heeding I moved my face near her face and kissed and licked her cheeks leaving bite marks. I rolled her bra strap to free her boobs fully so I can lick and kiss and bite the soft and milky boobs and nipples.

I trailed kisses and licks down to her throat and her shoulders and moved slowly to her chest. I first pressed both the boobs together and then looking up to her while she was looking at me flicked my tongue on her nipples. Rubina jerked and held my face and tried weakly to stop me but the more I flicked her nipples and kissed and let fled them, she was moaning harder and telling me "Please, stop, aah ohh".

I was now alternatively kissing and biting and licking her one boob while I mauled her other boob and pinched the nipples. Rubina was now raising her chest now to push more of her boobs into my mouth and her hands behind my head pulling me to her boobs. The boobs turned pink and wet from my actions and the nipples were swollen and hard. The boobs were shining with my spit and sweat and I could see Rubina sweating too from the passion and heat.

I moved my hands now to her tummy to unfold and pull on her sari at the waist and opened the cord to her underskirt. Rubina was so lost in her passion and attention she was getting on her boobs that she did not notice that I had her sari unfurled and underskirt open ready to be pulled down. I rose from her body and saw the results of my passion on her boobs. I moved down a little lower and asked her to raise her hips and I rolled down her underskirt and sari together all the way and tossed them aside. I watched and took in the sight lying before me. Rubina had thick thighs and they were so milky white and not a shred of hair on her legs. I moved between her legs and ran my hands all over her inner thighs and caressed them with my fingers. Rubina shivered from my touch and had her hands on her boobs holding them. Each time I ran my hands over her thighs and reached closer to her mound she would sqeeze her boobs and moan.

I moved more lower and started to kiss and lick her toes and kiss her feet and trailed kisses on her calves and licked and bit them softly. Moving upward I licked and kissed and bit lightly on her smooth milky thighs and inner thighs. Rubina was squirming at this time and in between giggled when I kissed her thighs and then I would bite her and she would moan. I spent sometime on her thighs before moving to kiss her mound over her mound. Rubina jerked and pushed my head back and said "Not there, what are going to do". I did not reply but just rolled her panties down slowly and kissing her on her lower tummy.

I slowly moved down kissing and licking till I reached her beautiful pussy which had a thick patch of hair. I kisses and pushed apart her legs to get more access to her pussy, I parted her lips with my fingers. Because of my heavy breathing on her pussy lips and my kisses Rubina jerked her hips and tried to get away from my lips. I bent her one leg and spread them a little and held her down while I pushed my tongue into her pussy lips. Rubina moaned and grunted as she did not expect this and cried "Ohh my God!! It feels so good, no one has ever done this to me". I pushed my tongue deeper into her sweet and pink pussy and she raised her hips to take my tongue more deeper into her. She had her hands in my hair while I licked and kissed and sucked on her pussy lips. I pushed a finger into her pussy and Rubina moaned loudly and I took this opportunity to flick her clit couple of times.

Her legs rested on my back while I pushed a finger in her pussy and licked her clit and sucked on it. Rubina kept moaning and cried "Please, please stop it". I did not pay heed but continued to make love to her pussy with my fingers and tongue trying to make her come. I did not have to continue long as I now heard her grunt and cry and buck her hips fast. Rubina was screaming now and I knew she is coming. She pulled on my hair hard and tried to push me away as her orgasm made her sensitive but I did not move away and I continued lick and kiss her pussy and clit till I was rewarded with her pussy juices flowing into my mouth. I kissed her lips one last time before moving up to kiss Rubina on her lips which were quivering due to her hard orgasm. I kissed her passionately and when I broke the kiss Rubina said "That was amazing, I have never felt this before".

I kissed her one more time and I turned on my back and puller her on me. I felt her boobs pressed against my chest while I had my hands in her hair and pulled her to my lips for a passionate kiss. While I was licking her pussy I had removed my pants and when she moved on top of me her pussy lips came in contact with my hard dick. She pressed her hips down and moved her hips to rub her warm pussy on the length of my dick. I raised her hips a little and and looked into her eyes while she was kissing me and said "I need to feel your warm pussy on my dick, Rubina". She did not say anything but replied with a smile and I did not waste another sec and pushed my hips up till my dick head entered her pussy lips. She gasped into my mouth and my hands left her hips and I held her face in my hands and pulled her again for a kiss. When her mouth opened to kiss my lips I drove the rest of my dick into her pussy in one stroke. Rubina cried into my mouth "Please slow, its been long". I could tell what she meant as I felt her pussy gripping my dick and I could feel the tightness of her pussy on my dick. I figured her pussy has not been fucked in a while and with that thought I pulled my dick out all the way till my dick head was just left in her pussy. And then I asked her "Are you ready?" and before she could reply or understand I held her hips in a grasp and drove my dick again into her but this time hard and fast. I continued to piston my dick in and out of her in small jabs and then all the way in and out. Rubina was now moaning and grunting loud and I moved my hands from her hips and grabbed her hair in a knot and pulled her head back. She kept moaning "Unh!! Ahh!! Ohh!! and I continued to fuck her pussy till I felt her orgasming on my dick. She jerked her hips couple of times before falling on my chest breathing heavy and kissing my lips softly. I let her relax while I ran my hands through her sweaty back and moving her long hair to the side to caress her bare ass and back.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply