Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How was your experience in wonderla?
I was thinking the same thing, would love to know. Particularly the wave pool ones ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I felt very shy after swimming. My shirt was sticking to my boobs and I think my nipples became visible. Then my shirts came down on water slide and my friend is telling me my bum and bit of the hair from my parts is visible. It's first time I saw one girl with huge boobs there made me jealous since hers are much bigger than mine
Like Reply
We also had similar experience in Wonderla. last month when we went my wife wore nylon type tshirt and similar nylon white bermuda. She was fully wet in the pools and also during the rain dance. her entire wet body was visible for the people. the white bermuda was kind of transparent when wet and it was showing her ass very prominently which she didnt notice. i was aware of it but strangely didnt tell her. also the nipples were poking out of the tshirt since the bra she wore was also of soft material type and when wet the entire boobs were were kind of poking out. she was trying to hide it multiple times. but in the wave pool and all many times the tshirt used to ride up and her stomach and hip area was visible to others. we opted for the family pool so that i can also see other ladies and other men could also see my wife. ;)
Like Reply
What is non-family pool ?
Like Reply
Once I seen one couple where that lady was wearing t-shirt and white knee length leggings. She was wet and her panty was prominently seeing. It's black colour and yellow big dots were visible. Super ass shape. And couple was roaming here and there to show her asset to all. It was feast to my eyes.
Like Reply
(11-05-2019, 10:47 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: Once I seen one couple where that lady was wearing t-shirt and white knee length leggings. She was wet and her panty was prominently seeing. It's black colour and yellow big dots were visible. Super ass shape. And couple was roaming here and there to show her asset to all. It was feast to my eyes.

How about your wife ?? What she was doing ????
Like Reply