Misc. Erotica More than a walk - By dingdong66
“sanjeev! I am going for a walk, tea is on the dining table,” my wife payal announced from the front door before stepping out. When I came out from the washroom front door was shut and my tea was waiting for me at dining table. 

I love my wife. She is good looking with good attractive features. She is twenty five years old, just three year younger to me. If I had my ways, I would not allow her to go out alone. Garden she go for walk in the evening is full of men who would feast on her beauty. But what can I do. It is impossible these days to keep your woman confined to the house. They want to go out. Experience the outside world. 

Till yesterday we used to go together for a walk. But yesterday evening when we were walking back home, a motorbike struck a heavy blow at my right leg due to which I got minor fracture. Inexperienced boy was driving a motorbike for the first time and I just got in his way. Bad luck. Doctor advised me to take rest for about a month. So now I was sitting at home while my beautiful wife was in the garden, walking alone amongst the lecherous men. Damn. 

Four days passed like this. I stayed home and waited for payal. I did not notice any change. She came on time, more or less at 7 pm. But fifth day was different. She did not turn up by even 7:30. She came very late at 8 pm. I was at window when she stopped her activa. Through the curtain I noticed that there was someone sitting behind her. Soon it became clear who it was. It was Randhir singh, retired colonel. He was 55 year old and lived next door to us. I could not understand why he was sitting behind my wife. He also used to go for the walk in the same garden and sometime we used to exchange pleasantries if we came face to face in the garden. Even at 55 he looked quite young. He had black moustaches which he always kept black with some hair color or something. In physical appearance he looked stronger than me. Would that influence my wife? I wondered as I watched them through the curtain. 

I got away from the window quickly when payal turned toward the window. I could not understand it. Why did she look like that towards the window? Was she trying to confirm whether I was around the window? No! why would she do that. After a minute door bell rang. I walked slowly towards the window with a walking stick and opened the door.

“Hi honey. You are very late today,” I asked.

“Yeah. Randhir uncle made me walk extra rounds. He is very strong you know. We can’t match his strength. I am very tired.”

“We have to walk according to our capacity. You should have avoided walking with him.”

“I tried but he was so insisting. He grabbed my hand and took me along I could not say no.”

“He held your hand as you walked?”

“No sanjeev. He let go of my hand after a second.”

“I have bad feeling about this. How can he grab your hand like that.” 

“He is an old man sanjeev. Don’t overreact.”

“You also gave him ride home?”

“How do you know it.”

“I was in the window. I am sure he must have enjoyed the ride like anything.”

“sanjeev please stop it. He is a nice man. You know him too. He did not sit behind me for enjoyment.”

“payal he is retired colonel. Sexual enjoyment is part of his life. These army people always stay active in sex. Age does not matter for them.”

“He was sitting away from me. His body did not even touch mine for even a second. Now please stop this.”

“Okay I will stop this. But please stay away from this colonel.”

“Okay fine. I will stay away from him. You are really over reacting,” payal snapped and went to the bedroom.

Next day too she did not come back on time. I was expecting her to come again with colonel. So I went to the front gate and hide behind a boundary wall. Soon her activa stopped.

“Thank you Payal for the ride.”

“It’s okay uncle.”

“You are doing well. Very soon you will become fit like me.”

“No uncle I can’t. You are very strong.”

“I am strong because I work hard to stay strong.”

“Okay uncle see you tomorrow.”

“Don’t go alone tomorrow okay. I will go with you.”

“Okay uncle.”

I could not believe it. I had told payal to stay away from this man and she just promised him ride for tomorrow. Why was she disobeying me so openly?

I drifted away from the boundary wall silently and slipped into the house before she could see me.

When she stepped into the house I started showing my displeasure. 
“You are again late and again you came home with the old man?” I said, my voice stern.
“he is very nice man sanjeev. Why don’t you understand? I can’t say no to such a person if he wants a favour?”

“If he asked you to hold his dick as a favour will you do it?”

“What nonsense? What kind of question is this?”

“The way you are cooperating with him one day he may ask such a thing, no.”

“Sanjeev please. I think this a tactics to keep me bound to the home. I can’t believe that you are discouraging me like this.”

“Oh come on. I am not discouraging you. I just don’t like this man. I have feeling that…”

“Fine I would not go for a walk now. I will stay home. Are you happy now.” she said in accusing tone.

“No baby I don’t want that. Don’t take me wrong. I just wanted you to keep distance from this man.”

“How can I do that? He lives next door. He is real gentleman. How can I say no to him when he asks for a walk together?”

“Okay fine. You can walk with him. But you have to inform me everything.”

“what do you mean?”

“I mean whatever he says during the walk.”

“Can I give him ride back home?”

“Yes but he should sit away.”

“He always sits away. From tomorrow onward I will have to ride him to garden as well. Will that be okay?”

I was waiting for her to tell me this. I felt good that she asked my permission.

“Okay fine. But remember. You must tell every single detail after coming back from garden.”

“It would be so boring but okay if you want to know it I will tell you. But tell me one thing why you want me to tell everything?”

“I know man. If I found any instance of advances from his side I would not allow you to walk with him. But you must tell me everything.”

“Fine I will tell you everything.”
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Couple of days passed. Payal told me everything. Old man used to talk mostly about his experience in army. From the way he used to tell the stories it seemed that security and integrity of India was depended on him only. In between he also used to talk about his deceased wife. How beautiful she was. What kind of food she cooked. Blah..blah. I felt that payal was really honest. She did not kept anything hidden. She told me even minor things.

One day when she came back from the walk she went straight away to the bedroom without even looking at me. I was sitting in the drawing room. I waited for her to come out and chat but she did not come. Half and hour passed. Finally I stood up and went to the bedroom. She was lying still on the bed staring at the ceiling.

“What happened? You look so tired.”

“Yeah. I am very tired,” she said, standing up. “What will you have in the dinner.”

“First you tell me what happened today.”

“Nothing. Routine thing. He told how once he killed terrorist near the LOC. As usual it was a long story.”

Payal was not looking in my eyes as she spoke. First time ever, since this walk with old man started, I had the feeling that she was hiding something from me.

“It seems you are holding something back from me.”

“No sanjeev…I mean…”

“You must tell me everything. That was the promise you made.”

She sat down on the bad and began meekly. “He patted at my back today and said very weird thing?”

I was looking at her in great confusion. Was she joking?

“He patted at your bum,” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said without looking up at me.

“Now you see what this gentleman has done. Would you mind telling me some detail.”

“We were walking together. He was telling how he fell in love with his wife when he first saw her. He had gone to meet her into the college. Suddenly he said that his wife had a most seductive ga…..”

“Go on…”

“You already know what I mean. Don't make me say such a dirty word.”

Payal never allowed me to use any dirty word with her. For some unfathomable reason I had a hard on. It was unbelievable that old man dared to use such a word with payal. So I wanted to confirm whether she really meant what I was implying.

“He said seductive gaand?”

“Yeah sanjeev why are you using such word.”

“I just wanted to confirm. Old man is very daring. How can he use such a word,” I said, trying to console her. I knew she was really disturbed.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah,” she said.

I was feeling angry at the old man but part of me was also excited. In fact my cock jerked in my trouser as she said yeah.

“Go on. Tell me more,” i said

“Then…then he …okay leave it I don't think we should discuss such a weird things.”

“Come on payal. You must tell me everything. You can’t keep things from me. We are husband and wife.”

“Then…then…suddenly he patted at my back and said that my ga…. is also seductive like his wife.”

“Son of a bitch. Old man has began his dirty game.”

“I will not go for a walk tomorrow.”

“Yeah good decision. Finally you know what kind of gentleman this old man is.”

“I am very disturbed sanjeev. I mean how could this man behave like that with me. He was addressing me beta…beta all these days and suddenly this…how weird.”

“Yeah it is disturbing.”

“You rascal!” she said eying at the front of my trouser. My erection was clearly visible. “I am disturbed and you are enjoying all this.”

“No…no…I am not enjoying it. It is just the way he used gaand…it made me excited a bit. I want to use such words with you, but you don’t allow me. So I got carried away. But really I did not like the way old man behaved with you. Its not done. Seriously.”
Holding stick, I was walking restlessly in living room while Payal was cooking dinner in the kitchen. I was going through strange emotions. Old man really had misbehaved with my wife. How could he say she has seductive gaand. I mean it is very obscene word to use with a woman. More so when you hardly have any such relation where you can use such words. But all these things apart, I was also thrilled with the situation. I was picturing again and again how old man might have patted at the back of my wife before saying such a dirty word. It was wrong to imagine such thing but I could not stopped myself picturing the scenario. I wished I could have been there when he was patting at bum of my wife. But it was not possible.

Lost in such thoughts I drifted to the kitchen and stared at payal. She was lost in cooking. I deliberately shifted my gaze at her buttocks and I could not stop myself saying the same word which old man had used…. ‘Seductive gaand…’ I felt the strange thrill inside my body and my cock jerked wildly.

I walked into the kitchen patted softly at her ass and said, “You really have a seductive gaand.”

“Sanjeev! Don’t behave like colonel,” she said without turning back.

“Am I behaving like colonel?”

“Yeah. You are. Go back to the dining room I am coming within few minutes.”

“I am very lucky you know to have freedom to touch you anywhere. Poor old man must be dying to play with this luscious thing,” I said grabbing her ass cheeks.

She turned around and said, “are you okay?”

“Yeah I am okay. Why?”

“Few days ago you were were different. You did not like the old man…remember?”

“Yeah I remember. I still don’t like him. I am just having fun.”

“Sanjeev…tell me one thing.”

“Yeah…”

“Should I really stop my evening walk.”

“Hmm…I would not advise that. You should not stop anything.”

“But this old man would be there no…”

“So what. You can walk alone. You don’t need to walk with him if you don’t want it.”

“You are right. I was also thinking on the same line. I would not give up evening walk. This good habit need to be nurtured and not abandoned because of somebody.”

“Good decision.”

Next day she left for the garden little early so that she did not have to face old man. After ten minutes door bell rang. When I opened the door I found old man at the door in blue track suit.

“Good evening sir,” I said in confusion. I had not expected him at the door. Man really had guts. After trying on my wife he was standing in front of me as if nothing has happened.

“Good evening young man. How are you. Your leg okay now?” he said.

“Yes sir little bit. I am recovering.”

“Payal not going for walk today?”

I wanted to tell him leave my wife alone but could not gather courage. Instead I said meekly that she has already left for the garden.

“She left without me today. Is she angry with me?” he asked, trying to read my facial expression. Obviously he was trying to find whether payal has told me anything about yesterday. I did not want to make issue of this so I stayed calm and replied calmly, “angry. No why would she be angry. May be she wanted to go early. And may be she wanted to walk alone. She did not like walking with me either. She likes to maintain her own pace.”

“I push her a little but not much. Okay anyway. Bye. I am getting late.”

I took a sigh of relief after his departure. I called payal to inform all this but she did not pick the phone. I became restless. I wanted to rush to her but my leg did not allow this. I sat down on sofa and switched on the TV and started surfing news channel. One hour passed. Then another hour passed. But payal did not return. It meant that she was again with the colonel. But why?

Then door bell rang.

I stood up slowly and walked to the door.

“Hey why are you late today?”

“Same problem. I had to walk with the old man.”

“But why?”

“He came after me and started walking beside me. He asked whether I was angry with him. I did not respond and kept walking. We walked in silence for almost an hour. Then he started telling how he rescued a family during flood. After finishing this story he said that he could not sleep last night. Since he was talking since long I just thought it would not be good to stay silent like that and I asked why he could not sleep last night. Now I regret for asking him this question. You know what he said?”

“What?” I asked desperately. Expecting some kinky stuff.

“He said he stayed awake because his tool was awake all night.”

“He really used this word or something else?”

“What difference does it make. You got the point no.”

“I want to listen what exact words he used.”

“He used dirty Hindi word. I don’t want to tell you that.”

“Oh come on. Tell me what exactly he said. Don’t feel shy.”

“He said ki ‘mera lu… khada tha saari raat isliye main bhi nahi sho paya.”

“Mera lu… matlab.”

“Oh sanjeev. Why do you want me to say it. You know what I mean.”

“You mean he said ‘mera lund khada tha’…”

“Yeah.”

“Bastard. You should have reprimanded him.”

“I wanted to sanjeev but could not. I did not want to create scene in the garden. People were walking around you know. But I said politely to him that he should not talk like that with me.”

“Then what he said?”

“He started laughing and patted at my butt and said, ‘you are very shy…I like that.”

“He did not take you seriously?”

“No…after these weird talk he diverted to other things.”

“Hmm…old man is very thurky.”

“Certainly.”

“Don’t worry. I think he is harmless fellow. He had come after you left. You should continue your walk.”

“Even if it means with him?”

“Yeah. What harm he can do in public. He is just talking. No big deal.”

“You are enjoying all this? Aren’t you?”

“No…I am not. Why do you think like that.”

She touched front of my trouser and said, “it is exposing you.”

“It was hard even before you arrived. I am in mood,” I lied. Obviously it was difficult to accept before her that I was excited because of her weird situation. Even I myself was not comfortable in accepting this thing.

“Really.”

“Yeah…will you ride,” I winked.

To my surprise she agreed instantly. Normally I had to convince her hard for that. I held her hand and took her to the bedroom.

I removed my trouser and underwear quickly I laid down on the bed, my cock pointing straight towards the ceiling.

She also removed her clothes and came upon me.

“Take it in your mouth first…please,” I said. I wanted to feel her soft lips around my cock.

“No way. I know I don’t like that…,” she said. Only once she had taken my cock in mouth in last two years of our married life. That too for a second or so.

She adjusted tip my cock at the entrance of her cunt and pushed herself down. To my surprise cock went in very smoothly without much resistance. She was very wet down there.

“Honey. I never felt your cunt so wet. What is the matter,” I said with mischievous smile.

She hid her face in her hands and said, “nothing you idiot. Don’t presume anything. We are doing it after big break no. May be that is the reason.”

“Old man is not the reason?”

She hit me hard at my chest. “Ouch…” I screamed.

“You rascal. How can you think like that.”

“But seriously honey. You never become so wet.”

“Stop analyzing my wetness and enjoy the moment,” she said riding at my cock slowly.

I lay still. I had the feeling that I was enjoying this ride from her because of the old man. She looked really hungry for the sex. She was riding my cock like anything.

I held her shoulder and made her stop. “Will you continue your walk with him?”

“You stopped me to ask this silly question?”

“Answer me?”

“Hmm…I don’t know. You tell?”

“I would not stop you if you remain completely honest with me. You would tell me everything daily without fail.”

“Okay baba. Please let me enjoy this moment,” she said closing her eyes and began riding over my cock passionately. I felt like I was flying in the air…wow.
Next day I was sitting in the living room surfing news channels. It was 6 pm. Payal came out of the bedroom and said, “okay sanjeev I am going for the walk.”

“Okay honey. Be careful.”

“Yeah…yeah. I know. Don’t worry.”

Why would not I worry. Thurky colonel was after my beautiful wife. I was definitely an anxious man due to this old colonel. I started watching a movie on HBO so that my time could pass easily till payal returned. Otherwise it was difficult to pass the time. As usual today also payal came late. She rang the bell at 8:15 pm.

I opened the door. “Welcome back.”

She gave me an awkward smile. “What happened everything all right?”

“This colonel is very weird sanjeev,” she said walking toward the sofa.

I closed the door and followed her to the sofa and sat down beside her. “What happened?” I asked.

“We were walking mostly silently. He was commenting about weather and all in between. I was thinking that today there would not be any weird thing from his part. Then he asked whether your husband satisfies you in sex?”

“What? How can he ask such question?”

“Exactly. I asked him the same thing.”

“Then what he said?”

“He said he was worried for me. He said beautiful woman like me need full satisfaction.”

“What does he mean by full satisfaction. Idiot.”

“Yeah he was talking very nonsense. He said he had a mistress two years ago and he used to satisfy her completely. That is why, he said, she stayed his mistress willingly for two years before her husband got transferred to other state. Then he said very strange thing…”

“What?”

“He said she remained his mistress due to his extra power and skills.”

“What extra power and skills?”

“I don’t know. I did not bother to ask. But he asked me politely whether I would become his next mistress?”

“What?”

“Yeah. What did you say?”

“Of course no sanjeev. Why would I become his mistress. I am happy in my life. He is ugly old man. Not in million year. I said him politely that he should try to look for his mistress elsewhere because I am not that type of woman.”

“Good. Then what did he say?”

“He said riya, his eralier mistress also used to say the same thing but eventually he succeeded and kept her as a slave.”

“Slave? Did he say slave?”

“Yeah. He said she used to comply to all his wishes no matter how strange or how weird they might be.”

“Nonsense. He is cooking up the stories. No woman could become his slave.”

“But he showed me her picture sanjeev. She looked like a slave to me because no one would lick toe of old man like that.”

“Picture could be morphed. You can’t trust digital images.”

“Yeah I know but it looked real.”

She went silent after that. I had the feeling that she wanted to tell me something but something was keeping her silent. Therefore I asked, “anything more you want to tell me about today?”

“Sanjeev…today…”

“Yes…go on.”

“Today he made me stop near a tree in the darkness and then…”

“Then what?”

“He asked me to hold his dick for a while?”

“What?” though I said this in shock but instantly I felt a jerk in my cock.

“Yeah…”

“Then what did you do?”

“I refused and started walking back on the track.”

“What exactly he said. Tell me. Did he said in hindi or english.”

“He said ki ‘kya tum ek baar mera lu… pakdogi…’”

“He is really a thurky fellow.”

“Yeah. He joined me after a minute and said that it was not a big deal. He said he just wanted to feel my soft hands around his lu…”

“Bastard….”

“Yeah..”

“Anything more?”

“No after this I insisted on going back to home and I came back on my activa alone.”

“He did not come with you?”

“No…he was kind of angry that I did not held his co..…”

“Good…let him be angry. Bastard….”

“Sanjeev…I want to confess one thing which is keeping me disturbed.”

“What…tell me. You can tell me anything.”

“I don’t know why I wanted to hold his cock when I stopped with him in darkness. But I refused at last moment. I don’t know how and when such a unholy desire crept into me.”

“It is okay baby. Fact of the matter is that you resisted the temptation. Don’t feel bad about it.”

“What if I would have held his thing…would you have gone mad at me?”

“Hmm… I don’t know. I can’t say at the moment. Why are you worrying about all this when nothing has happened. Just let it go.”

“Okay… thank you. You are really sweet.”

I was sweet no doubt but things were looking very disturbing. I was wondering whether I should take on with this fellow or I should let the things happen. I was really a confused husband.
I was sweet no doubt but things were looking very disturbing. I was wondering whether I should take on with this fellow or I should let the things happen. I was really a confused husband.

Most confusing thing was how could old man was dare so much with my wife. It was really unbelievable. Lost in these confusion I went completely silent.

After a minute or so Payal asked, “are you angry with me?”

“Payal I have the feeling that you are not telling me everything?”

“What makes you think that?”

“I am not able to understand why old man is taking so much liberties with you. It is not normal. It seems that what you are telling me is not true or you are not telling me complete story.”

“Sanjeev!” She said loudly and then took a deep breath.

“I am really confused Payal. Seriously.”

Uncomfortable silence settled between us. Then Payal began after a deep breath, “okay listen…”

“What? Great so you were really holding things back from me. Wonderful.”

“I am sorry Sanjeev. I…I did not mean to….”

“Okay whatever. Tell me now what I must need to know. And now no holding back please .”

After a long sigh she started telling me. “First day when I had gone without you colonel was walking with the woman which he later told me was his mistress.”

“Was she same woman who was in the picture?”

“Yeah that is why I told you that picture looked real. Because I knew it was real.”

“Okay go on. Come to the point.”

“They were walking little further than me. It was my bad luck that I was right behind them. Actually I did not give much thought to it at that time. They were walking together before I entered into the garden and started walking right behind them. There were not much people at that time. Only I was after them and there was no one behind me. Colonel knew this fact. Obviously I was curious about them I had not seen the colonel with any woman so far. You also know this.”

“Yeah I know. I had not seen him with anyone.”

“Exactly. So I was curious why this beautiful woman was walking with old man. So I was keeping close eye on them as I walked after them. Suddenly I noticed a strange thing. Colonel put his hand at the back of woman and started caressing her ass cheeks.

I looked in great shock. He caressed her ass cheeks for almost a minute. Then he turned back and gave me a grin. I ignored him and kept walking as if I had not noticed anything.

Then after walking for five minutes old man grabbed the hand of woman and took her with him in the thick bush beside the walking track. I was shocked to see this but I continued without bothering to look at the bush where they had disappeared and went passed them.

It was really difficult to believe what I had just seen. But I kept walking. When I approached near the bush second time I wondered whether they were still inside. I don't know why I wanted to take a look. And I could not stop myself.

I stopped near the bush looked up and down the track and tried to look through the bush. But that bush was very thick and nothing was visible through it. I was also not sure whether they were still behind that or not. But I still wanted to have a look out of curiosity.

So I stepped into the bush. What I saw took my breath away. Colonel was standing still and woman was sitting before him and…and she was giving him blow job. I could not see his cock because his back was towards me but I knew she was giving him blow job.

I panicked and stepped back but not before colonel turned and looked into my eyes. I fumbled out quickly and came to home straight away. Anyway I was almost done with my walking as par my daily routine.

Then next day colonel tried to talk to me but I did not allow him. I just wished him and kept my distance from him. But he did not give up and finally after some day he was walking with me. And then after this I have told you everything.”

“You could have told me this on the same day. Why did you keep it secret.”

“I was embarrassed you know. I did not like my decision to go look into the bush. And the sight I saw was very obscene and uncomfortable. But I am sure that old man is daring with me because of this even only.”

“Yeah may be. He thought that you might be interested in him that is why you went into the bush. Or may be he already had been looking for opportunity to go after you and this incident provided him window of opportunity.”

“Yeah…may be you are right.”

“You really did not see his cock that day.”

“No Sanjeev. I told you na his back was towards me.”

“Hmm…”

“So now you know everything.”

“But still what old man is doing is very daring. You don't expect person of this age to behave like that. One more thing. You told me earlier that that woman had gone out of state with her husband two years ago. What was she doing there with him then?”

“She had come to attend some function. Her husband was in hotel and she was walking with him in the garden. Old man is really lucky.”

“Yeah he sure is. Now he is trying his luck on you.”

“But he will fail.”

“Sure?”

“Sure Sanjeev. I am not some unsatisfied woman. I am happy with you.”

“Well this is very comforting. But you were almost on the verge of holding his dick.”

“Well I regret for that now. I am really sorry if you are hurt.”

“No…no it is okay. Why would be I hurt when nothing has happened. And I am sure that you will not allow anything weird to happen.”

“Thanks for keeping trust. But you rascal you are hard again. Look how your cock is poking through your trouser. Are you still in mood.”

“Of course I am in mood. Will mind riding today as well?”

“Absolutely no. Let's go in the bedroom.”
Like yesterday she was riding at my cock with full passion and excitement. This was the new thing in her character. I had not seen such passion and excitement in her before. But whatever I was having great fun.

“Honey ahhhh….. I am about to come,” I announced holding her shoulders.

“Then come what are you waiting for,” she giggled.

And then I spurted in her hot pussy and I spurted and spurted till last drop of my seed went into her.

Then she stopped moving and fell forward upon me her face beside my face, her boobs pressing hard against my chest.

“It was great,” I said.

“Yeah indeed,” she said, her breathing hard.

When the heated excitement settled down she rose up slowly and said, “Sanjeev I will not go for a walk alone now. I will resume only when you get fit.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I am very serious.”

“Well that is up to you. No issue.”

I did not raise the issue any further and we went to sleep. In a way it gave me big mental relief. I no longer had to worry about advances colonel was making towards my wife.

This way three days passed. Payal did not go for a walk in the evening and stayed with me. I did not see any regret in her behaviour regarding her decision. I also did not bring the issue. We were settling back to our peaceful lives.

Then fourth day at around 8:30 our door bell rang. Sitting in the drawing room I was surfing through the news channels at that time and Payal was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

I walked to the door slowly and opened the door. I went into shock to see colonel. He greeted me with a smile, “good evening young man. How are you?”

“I am fine sir. How are you?” I asked for the sake of courtesy though I was not happy to see him.

“How is Payal?” He asked.

“She is fine,” I said.

“Can I come in?” He asked and gave me a smile.

I was undecided. Why was he there. Why did he want to come in my house. But it was too impolite not to let someone in when he was asking for it. So I stepped aside and said, “please come.”

I took him to the drawing room and offered him the seat.

“Watching news huh…” colonel said.

“Yeah.”

Just then Payal asked from kitchen, “Who was at the door?”

“Payal it is Randhir ji. Our next door neighbour.”

Immediately she emerged at the threshold of kitchen door. Shock was written all over her face. She took time in wishing him.

“Good evening uncle?”

“Good evening Payal. How are you? Why are you not coming for walk these days.”

“I had some work so I could not come,” she said.

“We should not take breaks in walking. Once we do, it is difficult to resume the habit. What do you say young man?”

“You are right sir,” I said.

“Then why don't you send her.”

I looked in direction of Payal. We exchanged the confused glance. Then I looked back at him and said, “what will you have tea, coffee or cold drink?”

“Umm… I think Payal is cooking something special. I can smell it from here.”

“Yeah she is cooking baingan bharta.”

“Wow it is my favourite.”

Was it request for dinner ? I had no idea. But for the sake of courtesy I said, “take dinner with us then.”

“No…no I don't want to disturb you…”

“No no it's okay. You can have dinner with us,” I said hoping that now he would once again say no. But to my horror he accepted my proposal.

I looked in direction of kitchen. Payal was no longer there. I stood up slowly and walked to the kitchen.

“What are you doing? Why you asked him for dinner?” She whispered.

I did not know that he will accept it. I asked him for the sake of courtesy only.

“This man is after your wife and you invited him for dinner. Great.”

“I am sorry Payal. I had no idea that he would accept it.”

“Now I have to cook for him too.”

I said sorry once more and came back to drawing room.

“So who is managing your electronics showroom in your absence?”

“My employees. They are good.”

I had a showroom in good location at MG road. It was doing well. In my absence one of my employee Rajesh, who was confident of mine was managing the shop well. But I had no intention to tell unnecessary details to colonel.

“I need a glass of water,” he said.

I was about to stand up but he pressed me back in sofa and stood up. “Don't worry I will take it myself.”

I looked at him with wide eyes as he walked towards the kitchen. Soon he disappeared into the kitchen leaving me with lot of question. Undoubtedly it was ruse to go into the kitchen so that he could have talk with my wife. What a daring man he was.

I wanted to hear what he says in there to my wife. So I stood up and walked slowly to the backyard. Kitchen window opened in the backyard and from it I could hear and see what he was doing with my wife.

I stood beside the window and listened.

“Thanks for the water Payal.”

Payal did not reply.

“Okay I am sorry for everything. I really acted stupid that day. I should not have done it. I got desperate and committed this mistake,” he said putting his hand on her shoulder.

“Uncle you should go back to drawing room.”

“Will you not forgive me?”

“There is nothing to forgive.”

“Will you come for a walk tomorrow?”

“No… I will come for walk when my husband becomes fit. I will not come till then.”

“I am really sorry Payal. I got carried away. I will not do such thing again.”

He was feeling sorry for what? Was he feeling sorry for asking her that day to hold his dick? It was difficult to make out from his conversation.

“Uncle my husband is sitting in drawing room?”

Colonel walked to the kitchen door and peeped outside and then came back.

“He is not in drawing room,” he said.

Payal also went to the door and peeped out. Then she looked in direction of window. I got away before she could see.

“I think he has gone to washroom or something,” colonel said.

“Whatever. You can't stay here with me.”

“You are looking hot Payal. Beads on your face seems like pearl to me.”

“Uncle please…” Payal blushed.

“There. You look beautiful like this. You don't look good when you are angry.”

“You should not have pulled me into that bush. I got scared you know.”

“That is why I am feeling sorry. I got carried away. When you refused to hold my dick I thought you are hesitating to do that in open so I pulled you in the bush. I did not know that it will scare you so much.”

“Why will it not scare me. People were roaming around and you pulled me suddenly into the bush. Someone could have caught us.”

“That is why I am feeling sorry.”

“Look uncle I am happily married woman. I have already told you that. You are talking very dirty with me since the day I saw you with that woman. I did not like it but I still walked with you considering the fact that you are good man and you are also our neighbour. I really don't want to become your mistress. Why don't you understand it. You should not have tried to force things on me. It was in a way attempt to bang.”

“No no… bang.. no no no…I am not that type of man. I don't do such thing. I really got carried away. Sorry I will not do it again.”

“I don't want to listen anything. Please go back. I have to cook dinner.”

He went out with a sad face.

I also started back slowly. One new thing has come to light. Colonel had pulled my wife into the bush and she was angry with him due to this. And for some reason my wife had not told me about this. Why does she keep things from me. It was not big deal. She should have told me this when she had told everything. Strange.

“Hi where have you been?” Colonel asked with a smile.

“I had gone to washroom.”

We chatted for about 15 minutes and then we took dinner together. There was visible tension in the air. Payal ate silently. Colonel was telling some stories to which only I was reacting. Payal was almost switched off.

After dinner colonel left but before that he asked me to send my wife for a walk tomorrow. To which I replied that I will see.

After his departure I get hold of Payal and asked her why did she not tell me that he had pulled her into the bush.

“I did not want you to get tension. That is why I did not tell this. I thought you will not allow me to go for the walk if I told you this. But later I myself decided that I will not go for a walk.”

“This man is really after you.”

“Let him be. He will never succeed,” she said. “Anyway I am not going for walk now. So no need to worry about him.”

Next day in the evening I saw restlessness on the face of my wife. She did not look normal. She was going again and again to the window and then coming back to sit besides me.

“What happened? You okay?” I asked.

“Weather is very good for going out. It's cloudy today and there is cool breeze…”

“You want to go for a walk?”

She remained quiet for a second before saying no.

“Payal if you want to go for a walk then go. Don't stop yourself because of that man.”

“But if I went he will surely come after me.”

“He is already sorry for his behaviour. I don't think he will repeat such mistakes.”

“Umm… I should go then.”

She asked me. I considered for a few seconds and then I nodded.

She got ready quickly and went out. After her departure I got busy in news channels. I was expecting that she would come on time today but she did not. This made me anxious. I had the apprehension that she was again with the colonel. And it proved right when she came back at 8:30. I asked her when she stepped in through the main door, “you were with colonel?”

“Yeah. He is difficult to ignore you know.”

I closed the door and followed her to the sofa and sat down beside her.

“So tell me. And tell me everything.”

“I will tell you everything Sanjeev. I will not hold anything from you now. He was behaving like gentleman today. But still he managed to play his dirty game?”

“How?”

“He asked me whether he can caress my ass cheeks.”

“What? Again same thing.”

“Yeah but now he was asking for my permission.”

“He asked in Hindi?”

“No…he asked in English in polite language.”

“Then what did you say?”

“I refused. Of course. Why would I agree to it. But he kept pleading for it again and again. I was enjoying it like anything.”

“So you were teasing him huh…”

“Yeah he deserved it. Doesn't he.”

“Yeah you are right.”

“But Sanjeev he is shameless fellow he kept on pleading again and again. So I…”

She stopped. She was looking at my facial expression. Maybe she was trying to read my facial expression. My heart was beating fast.

“Payal go on…” I said anxiously.

“Promise me you will not get angry with me.”

“Tell me first.”

“Please promise you will not get angry.”

I took a deep breath and said, “okay I promise.”

“Sanjeev he was pleading so much. And he was pleading again and again so I allowed him…”

“What.. how can you do that?”

“You had promised that you will not get angry,” she said with innocent face.

“I am not angry. Okay fine. I am fine. Tell me further. I hope he did not play with your bum in full public view.”

“No…he took me out of public view under a thick tree. You know the spot. It is at the corner, facing the road. It remains deserted. There he did it…”

I felt a jerk in my cock. “Tell me in detail Payal. I want to know how he did it.”

“Sanjeev I can't,” she said, her face red.

“Please tell me in detail. Please it is not fair.”

“Okay I will try. We went there under the tree. I was worried wether I had taken a right decision or not. In fact I told him that I am not comfortable with this and we should go back but he started pleading again. So I stayed with him. We stood side by side. He said before starting: it is safe place. Don't worry no one will be able to see anything.

But I was worried. First worry was what will you say when you came to know about it. Second worry was wether it was right to do it from my part. Because it was the first time when I was allowing him anything like this. So naturally I was a worried woman under that tree.

But colonel was happy Man. He began caressing my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes. Some strange sensation started roaming through me as I felt his hand on my ass cheeks. He was silently playing with them. But I could hear his excited breathing.”

“Did he used any dirty word while he played with your bum?”

“No I had warned him not to speak dirty.”

“Ummm… you should have allowed it. It would have not harmed you in any way.”

“Look it is necessary to keep him in limit. Otherwise you know how daring he is.”

“Yeah. You are right. Okay tell me one thing. Did you like that moment.”

“Umm… don't ask such question which I can't answer.”

“Come on don't be shy with me. When you already allowed him to touch down there why can't you tell me how you felt about it.”

“Well I liked it in a way. Okay fine I liked it,” she said with embarrassment.

“Okay don't feel embarrassed about it.”

“You are also liking it. Look at your cock,” she said, giggling.

“Well I am enjoying it but keep things within limit okay.”

“I know honey don't worry. I allowed him this opportunity because I had realised that both of us are enjoying this new development in our life and due to it our sex life has also improved.”

“You are right,” I said kissing her on lips and then I pulled her upon me.

Soon my cock was in her wet pussy and I was humping myself into her again and again.

“Should I allow him to insert his hand in my track pant,” she said.

“Let me think about it. I will tell by tomorrow evening before you go for a walk,” I said humping with excitement into her.
After hot sex session on sofa we took dinner and went to sleep. At around 11 pm I heard message tone from my wife’s mobile which was lying beside her on nightstand. Before I could reach to the mobile she picked it up and read the message.

“Who is it?”

She did not speak for few seconds. She looked disturbed.

“What happened payal tell me.”

“Colonel has sent me a message.”

“What? How does he came to know your number?”

“I…I gave him?”

Anger rushed through me. “And you did not think fit to tell me about it.”

“Sorry I just forgot. I gave my number to him today only.”

“Why you gave him your number?”

“He was persisting so much so I….”

“Payal you should have asked me about this before giving your number to him.”

“Sorry sanjeev I thought you will not mind it.”

“Okay leave it. What does he says?”

“He is asking me to come to the roof.”

I snatched mobile from her and read the message: hi payal. I am really thankful for the opportunity you gave me today. I am feeling really lucky. I am not able to sleep. Can you come on your roof after your husband get to sleep. I am really desperate to meet you. Please.

“He has said much more and you are telling me just one thing. Why don't you tell me everything. Why?”

“Sanjeev. I try my best. I told you the main crux of his message.”

“Don't give me crux I want complete information.”

“Okay…sorry…now tell me what should I do. He is calling me on the roof.”

I wanted to say her that she should text him that I am not coming but something stopped me. I got the idea that I could also go to the little store at the room and hide there. From the store I could see everything. Idea sent a thrilling sensation through me. “Text him that you will come at around 11:30 pm and also text him that my husband is about to sleep.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I am serious. I will go straight away to the roof and hide in the store. You ask him to come to our roof and take him near the store. That way both of you will be hidden from the other people’s gaze. Anyway there would not be anybody on their roof right now but still you should stay hidden. That way I will be able to see everything from the store window.”

“Why do you want to see it?”

“I want to see how much you hide from me.”

“Oh come on sanjeev. I have not hidden anything from you. Seriously. I am not going anywhere if you don’t trust me.”

“I trust you but I don’t like when you hide something from me. When I am giving you freedom why you need to keep things secret from me. And why are you bothered about me?”

“How can I be with him while you watch me. It is very embarrassing you know.”

“What is the big deal. Anyway you narrate everything to me later. So why can’t I see everything directly from my eyes.”

“Maybe he has called me for just a chat. He will not try anything on the roof.”

“Let’s see then. If he started something then you must ask him to come to our roof and bring him near the store.”

“I am not feeling comfortable in this arrangement. What if he came to know? It could become very embarrassing for us.”

“He will not come to know. Text him. I am going to the roof.”

I stayed there till see sent message to him and then I went to the roof slowly. My leg was almost good now. But still I was taking care not to walk to fast.

Night was dark and silent. Not even a single soul was visible around. I quickly crept into the store after opening the door slowly. Door made a little noise but I was sure that colonel would not have heard it.

I settled myself on the old chair near the window and waited. It was hot inside the store and I started perspiring all over the body. I wished store had a fan. I picked up old newspaper and started flapping it for the air silently.

At around 11:20 colonel emerged on his roof. He was looking anxiously in the direction of our stairs. He was really desperate for my wife. I also started waiting for payal. I don’t know why she was taking so long. She should also have come by now. Was she teasing colonel or me. It was difficult to decide.

I flapped newspaper silently and waited and waited. Finally payal emerged on our side of the roof through the stairs. She looked in direction of store before looking towards colonel. She was really anxious due to my presence. But I was very excited and my cock was already hard with anticipation.

She went to the boundary wall where colonel was standing. They exchanged some words. After a minute or so colonel looked around as if checking whether someone was watching them or not and the climbed over the wall and came to our side of the roof.
As I had directed Payal she came with colonel near the store but she did not look happy with this arrangement. I noticed that she had changed her night clothes and now she was wearing a green top and black designer slacks. Colonel was in bermuda and red t-shirt

They stood there silently for few seconds as if trying to think what to say. Colonel back was towards me and Payal was facing window. In the moonlight I could clearly see her facial expression. colonel started the conversation, “Place is good but I am worried about only one thing. What if your husband woke up and came up on the roof?”

“He will not come. He is in deep sleep.”

“Sure? We can go to my bedroom…”

“I am sure. We don't need to go anywhere? Anyway we have met to chat only.”

“Don't worry I will not do anything without your permission. Did I do anything today in the garden without your permission.”

“Don't talk about that. Tell me why did you call me here at this time?”

“I wanted to express my feelings. I am really happy today. I can’t explain in words how much happy I am. You were gracious enough for allowing me to play with your luscious back. You have really got one hot piece back there. So soft and meaty. And your pussy…ahhh…it was throbbing with excitement when I touched it.”

I could not believe my ears. Colonel also played with my wife’s pussy today. And she did not tell me about it.

“Err… you touched it without my permission. I had allowed you to touch at my back only. And I had removed your hand immediately.” Payal was looking at me apologetically as she spoke and I was looking at her in anger. Once again she managed to keep secret from me. Unacceptable.

“Yeah but after few seconds. And those few seconds were like eternity for me. I even managed to feel petals of your pussy. They are amazing I must tell you. I am sure they will ignite with fire when I got to flicker my tongue through them.”

“Uncle please… don’t talk like that. Why do you think I will allow such thing to happen?”

“I had a doubt whether you will come to the roof or not. But you came. Same way some day you will allow me to move my tongue across your pussy,” colonel said.

Payal looked at me. Her eyes were dreamy. She was getting influenced by the sweet talk of thurky colonel.

“Okay till that time come,” colonel continued. “Can I have kiss of your lips. They are equally juicy and sexy.”

“No…” payal said quickly and looked at me.

“Shit… you are so tough. Okay I have another proposal. I am dying to put my hand on your naked ass and pussy without any clothes in between. Can you allow me now. There is no risk here. This is safer than garden.”

“Uncle I had already told you I will think about it.”

“Stop calling me uncle. Call me by name. I am not that old.”

“You are old…hehe…”

“Joking huh…You are teasing me. Aren't you. You know I am mad for you…”

“No I am not teasing you. I need some time.”

“I had no idea that it would be so difficult with you. You are really testing my patience.”

“Look I am married woman. I love my husband. I want to keep things with you within limits. If you are not happy with it than it's your choice.”

Colonel took deep breath. I was watching everything with great interest.

“Okay…okay no issue. At least allow me to play through clothes.”

Payal looked at me. I was unsure what to say. Colonel was really desperate.

“Come on. Please,” colonel pleaded.

I gave her thumbs-up signal.

Instantly she said, “okay do it quickly.”

Colonel started playing with my ass cheeks. I could hear his breathing. He was very excited to get the permission.

“Ahh…what a gaand you have,” colonel said.

“Uncle…don’t use such world please,” payal said. But I felt a thrilling jerk in my cock and it became hard instantly.

“Oh man…you have such a sexy gaand and still you don’t want to hear praise for it. I think you have most seductive gaand in this city.”

“Uncle please….”

“Hehehe… don’t feel shy. Enjoy the moment. Can I touch your gaand hole?”

Gaand hole…well that was new. I looked at them in excitement. Payal was looking at me for approval but I was confused. Should he allowed so much in a single day. Would it not cross limits. As I was thinking this payal said, “okay but only for a second.”

Fuck. My wife allowed him while I was still considering the request of colonel. Why did she do that. What was happening to her.

“Oh man.. This hole is so tight. Did your husband ever stick his dick in here?”

What kind of question was this. Why did he want to know about this. He had no right to know about our private life.

“Why do you want to know?” she said, blushing.

“This hole is so tight. I don’t think your husband has used it. Or maybe his dick is so small that it does not matter whether he had used it or not hehehehe.”

“This is not funny uncle. I don’t want to discuss my private life with you.”

“Okay..okay sorry. Anyway I like tight hole. I will lubricate it with my tongue before putting my dick into it.”

My heart skipped a beat. Did he say he will lubricate my wife’s asshole with his tongue? Was he serious or he was just joking.

“Keep dreaming. I will not allow any such adventure uncle.”

“Okay we will see. Please allow me to insert my hand inside. I want to feel this tight hole with my finger.”

“No…I will not allow it.”

“Shit…you don’t allow me full fun,” colonel said, feeling irritated. “Okay. Can I at least touch your cunt. Or you will not allow it as well.”

Payal looked towards me. I signaled no through my finger. Already too much was happening between them. I want to put break here.

“No…I can’t allow this.”

“This is unacceptable. You cant tease me like this,” colonel said and buried his hand between my wife’s leg.

“Uncle…no…I said no…” payal said.

“You are just shy. Don’t worry I will not insert my hand inside. Please let me touch it for few seconds. Ahhh what a cunt. What a juicy cunt. You are flooding down here. Baby…oh baby this wet cunt is craving for cock. Don’t deny it the cock. do you want my cock in here…tell tell… don’t feel shy oh baby,” colonel said. He had almost gone mad. It was unbelievable to see such impact of my wife’s cunt on this man.”

Finally payal pushed colonel away and ran towards the stairs. “I am going,” she announced as she ran. “I will not come tomorrow.”

“Sorry baby…sorry. Oh what a cunt…what a cunt…what a cunt,” colonel repeatedly said as he looked at my wife who was descending down the stairs.

I could not control myself and came very hard, spoiling the wall.
I was waiting for colonel to leave so that I could go back to my bedroom and confront payal. But he did not left the place and kept strolling the place for about five minutes. Then he stood against the wall right next to the window and pulled mobile from his bermuda pocket and placed a call.

“Hello Chauhan…sleeping?” colonel said.

“No I am fucking,” voice from other side said. I could hear the voice from other end clearly in the silence of night.

“You are fucking and still you picked up my phone, are you not enjoying the cunt?”

“No I am enjoying it. It is difficult to ignore friend like you, you know. Tell me why did you call me. Any progress with payal. Has she agreed to become your mistress?”

I was shocked to hear my wife’s name from stranger. I pressed my ears more closer to the window.

“No she has not agreed yet. She is tough one. But I am making progress. I am sure I will succeed soon. Today I played with her cunt. She has got real hot cunt man.”

“Son of a bitch you are telling me now?”

“Chauhan. She just left right now. I had called her on the roof.”

“On the roof. What about her idiot husband. Was he not around?”

“Idiot was sleeping…hehehe while I played with his wife’s pussy. Isn’t it adventurous.”

Wave of anger rushed through my veins. I wanted to confront colonel right away but I kept my nerves under control.

“It is adventurous…no doubt but it would be more adventurous if you could fuck his wife as he slept next to you.”

“I wish I could do it. It would be thrilling fun. But I guess it is not possible.”

“No it is possible. I am fucking my mistress next to her husband.”

“Lier. I can’t believe this?”

“She gave him little sedative…he is in deep sleep and I am lying with his wife right next to him, my cock buried deep into her. And I am also daring to tell you all this on phone. Isn’t it fun.”

“It is fun…no doubt. I will definitely try it if I succeeded with payal.”

“I wish you succeed soon and then I will visit you some day and have fun with your mistress.”

“Anytime my friend any time. But first let me get her under control. She is still free bird. I am finding it difficult with her.”

“You never fail colonel. I am sure you will succeed.”

“Thanks for the complement. Please continue your fucking. Sorry for disturbance hahaha,”
Colonel said and disconnected the call.

I was boiling in anger. Colonel was talking with total stranger about my wife and was almost sure of turning my wife into mistress. Not only this they also made future plan to enjoy my wife together. It was really disturbing to hear all this. But what could I do except waiting for colonel to go and then confront my wife.

Colonel strolled around on my roof for few more minutes and then he went back to his roof and then went down to his bedroom. I waited for five more minutes after his departure to make sure he was not coming back and then I stepped out silently and rushed towards the stairs.

When I stepped into the bedroom I found payal lying on her side facing away from me.

“Payal?” I said, sitting down to my side of the bed.

She did not respond. She was pretending to sleep but I knew very well that she was awake.

“Payal…I know you are not sleeping. So please take turn towards me and talk. We need to discuss something very serious.”

She did not move.

Finally I caught her shoulder and turned her towards me forcefully. She opened her eyes as if she was in deep sleep.

“Sanjeev? Sorry I…” she said sitting up on the bed.

“Stop this acting okay. You can not fool me that easy. You were not sleeping, so stop acting as if you have woken up from deep sleep.”

“Sanjeev I am not acting. I was waiting for you. What were you doing in store for so long?”

“Bastard colonel had not left. So I was waiting for him to leave. But leave it. Tell me why you keep hiding things from me when I am requesting again and again to you to tell me the truth.”

Payal remained silent.

“Don’t want to answer?”

“I am sorry sanjeev. I don’t do it deliberately.”

“Really.”

“Sanjeev. It is really difficult for me to reveal some embarrassing details to you. In the garden colonel put his hand suddenly on my vagina. I pushed his hand away quickly. I wanted to tell this to you but when I was narrating today’s event I somehow skipped it. It was not that I don’t want to tell you everything. But it becomes difficult for me sometimes. I am always worried how will you react. I love you sanjeev. I don’t want to loose you.”

“But when I am requesting you again and again to tell the whole truth why you feel embarrassed. You should always tell me the truth.”

“Sorry sanjeev…I will not repeat it again. I am really sorry,” payal said with innocent expression on his face.

“Okay I forgive you this time. But you must not repeat such mistake again.”

“Okay I will not do it again.”

“Now tell me why you let his hand to roam between your leg in the garden.”

“I…I didn’t sanjeev. he buried his hand suddenly between my legs. I swear I pushed his hand away immediately.”

“But he was saying he got enough time to feel even petals of your pussy. How’s that possible if you pushed his hand away immediately.”

“I was so shocked when I felt his hand between my legs that I could not decide for few seconds what to do. I pushed his hand away after few seconds. Meanwhile he explored much I guess.”

“Do you want to become his mistress?”

“Why are you asking this question sanjeev. You know I will never do that.”

“But colonel is very sure that you will become his mistress. Why is he so sure about it?”

“I don’t know. I know about me. I can’t say what colonel says about me. By the way how do you know that colonel is sure about it.”

“He was talking to his friend he was referring as chauhan and he was telling him that soon he will succeed in turning you as his mistress.”

“Rubbish. How can he say such thing. I will not meet him now. I will not go to for the walk as well. I did not like the way he forcefully played with my…at the roof.”

“I did not like it either. But he was saying that you were so wet down there.”

“He was lying. There was no such thing. Sanjeev. I can’t go for walk with him. Seriously.”

“But how will you avoid him. You have already given him your number.”

“I will change the number if need be. But I will not meet him. How can he claim that I will become his mistress. No way. Not in million years,” she said loudly.

“Okay calm down. I trust you. He can not make you as his mistress. He is really mad to make such a superfluous claim like that. Okay we need not worry about him. Let’s go to sleep.”
When I woke up in the morning I found payal sitting on her side of the bed, looking upward on the ceiling. She was in some deep thoughts.

“Good morning!” I said, “are you okay.”

“No I am not okay. I am really not okay.”

“What happened?”

“This whole thing is disturbing me. I can’t believe that this old man want to make me his mistress. I mean it is colonial. Disgusting isn’t it. I can’t even think about it.”

“He may dream anything but fact of the matter is you will not let it happen.”

“Sanjeev I want to stop this. This is not fun anymore. We both took it lightly I think but it is very dangerous to tread this road. You know I did not like it the way colonel forced his hand between my legs.”

“Yeah that was crude. Okay let's stop this nonsense then.”

“I will resume walking when you get fit.”

“Within a week I will be fine I think.”

For a full week Payal stayed home and did not go for walk. Every evening colonel was calling her to come but she did not go. She refused him in front me in fact. But colonel never stopped calling. Finally I made her change her number and I also advised her not to share this number again with him.

Then one day, after nine day had passed Payal asked me wether I would resume walk now. I felt almost okay. There was no pain or strain or anything so I agreed.

In the garden we began slowly. I was walking after so long so I was keeping a slow pace. Payal was careful to keep pace with me. She definitely wanted to walk fast but due to me she walked slowly.

We had finished two rounds together and we had not encountered colonel yet. It was good actually. Both of us wanted to stay away from him. At least that was my assumption.

Then I heard a voice from behind, “hello young man!”

“Colonel,” I mused as I turned back. Payal also looked back with me.

“Hi,” I said and kept walking. “Ignore him. We don't need to engage in conversation with him,” I told to Payal.

“But it will look rude?” She said.

“So what. We don't have to care about him. Keep walking.”

“Okay,” Payal said.

Taking long steps Colonel came beside me and said, “I am happy to see you back in the garden. Your leg okay now.”

“Yeah I am okay,” I said.

“Good. Payal you should not have stopped walking. I missed you very badly you know,” he said.

Payal said nothing. I also said nothing. I was hoping that he would leave us alone after getting dry response from us but no he did not left us and kept walking with us. In fact he started telling his stories about his army days. They were totally boring but still he was telling us with great enthusiasm.

I was getting tired. It was my first day after break so I wanted to stop and sit down for a while.

“Payal let's stop and rest for a while,” I said.

“You want to take rest? Yes it would be good for you. You should not put strain on your leg. You can sit there. Payal and I would continue now with our original pace. Right Payal?”

I looked at Payal. I wanted her to refuse him in strong words but instead of that she remain silent. Did her silence meant yes to the proposal of colonel. I was not sure and I could not have asked it in front of colonel.

When we approached near the bench colonel said, “ you take rest her young man. We will continue.”

“Payal I think you will also be tired. Let's take a rest.”

“Young man in your absence she walked with me briskly. She is not tired yet. Payal I am wrong?”

Payal first looked at colonel and then she looked at me. From her face it was clearly visible that she was confused.

“Payal I think you should take rest. Come,” I said, sitting down on bench.

“She is not tired young man. You rest. We will continue…come Payal,” colonel said, grabbing the hand of Payal.

“Payal do you want to walk?” I asked.

“Of course she do. Come Payal,” colonel said, pulling her along with him.

Gripped in shock I just stared at them as they resumed walking together. I sat down on the bench in frustration. I could not understand why Payal did not utter even a single word. Why did she go with him. It was her decision to quit walking with him. I was just trying to support her.

It was getting dark very quickly now. I could barely see Payal and colonel as they went far far away from me. Should I follow them? Or should I just sit on the bench and wait for them to come back. They would come back surely through this track. I decided to wait.

They came late than I had expected and they went past me quickly. Colonel waved at me and Payal gave me a suppressive smile. I wanted to get back to the track and resume my walk with them but I did not feel like doing it again. My leg still needed some time and the walking I did was almost enough for the day.

Then when they came second time Payal came back after walking past me leaving colonel on the track alone. He was standing as Payal came near me and said, “are you angry?”

“No I am not angry. You wanted to stop walking with him and I was trying to support you. Why did you go with him?”

“Umm can we discuss it later?” She said. Obviously there was no logical answer to it that is why she wanted to postpone the discussion.

“Okay tell me why did you stop?”

“I wanted to check wether you are angry with me.”

“I am not angry. I am confused.”

Then colonel came closer and said, “Payal come we should not take break for long.”

Payal pressed my hand to convey that she had to go and went back to track to resume her walk with colonel.

I had two choices at that time. One to keep sitting there on bench like a fool and second to follow them to know what’s going on. My heart started beating for second option and I stood up after about five minutes and began walking on the track. Due to darkness they were barely visible to me. If they turned back to look back they would not be able to decide wether it was really me or someone else.

Then a guy collided with me. His eyes were buried in his mobile as he walked on track.

By the time I got back on chasing my wife I had lost her. I quickened my pace but could not find them. Running was not an option for me due to my leg still being fragile so I kept walking at maximum possible pace. But they were not visible. I finished the full circle but could not find them.

I started walking in opposite direction hoping to find them walking towards me but I did not find them this time too.

Frustrated and exhausted I went back to the bench I was sitting earlier. After about ten minutes Payal arrived with colonel.

“Now we can say we have really walked,” I heard colonel said to Payal as they got closer.

I stood up.

“Young man I took your beautiful wife to another track, I hope you will not mind it.”

Of course I would mind it you mother fucker! I wanted to shout this but I kept my calm.

“Let's go Sanjeev ,” Payal said, avoiding my eyes.

“Good night young man,” colonel said.

“Good night,’ I said dryly.

We walked in silence till we reached our activa parked outside the gate of garden. There before starting activa I asked Payal, “where have you been?”

“Sanjeev first promise me that you would not be angry.”

I wanted to know the truth and I wanted to know it earliest. So I conveyed to her calmly that tell me everything if she want me not to get angry.

“Colonel was requesting me to stop somewhere but I was refusing him again and again. But he was not giving up. I decided in my mind that I would see your reaction first before doing anything that is why I had stopped at that time. I did not see any visible anger on your face so….”

She stopped and looked at my face. “Go on,” I said.

“So I agreed when we resumed walk together. But this time he took me into a thick bushes.”

Now I understood why I could not find them while I walked on the track. “He took you into a bushes? And you went with him?’

“It is so risky outside Sanjeev.”

“Okay continue…then what happened in bushes.”

“Sanjeev now you must promise me that you will not get angry?”

“Okay I will not be angry tell me quickly,”

“I was very afraid there. But colonel was very calm. He asked me to pull my lower down. I refused him. I still had not received permission from you so there was no way for me to allow this. Finally he gave up and started playing with my pussy through the fabric. He tried to kiss me but I did not allow him. Then he asked me whether he can suck my pussy through fabric of my track pant. I thought it was not big deal so I said okay…

I hope you will not be angry with me,” she said pressing my hand.

“Okay fine…then what happened?”

“Then he sat down and started sucking my pussy through fabric. He lips really seemed so close and intimate. He really raised me heartbeat and I was feeling strange sensation in my body as he continued his lusty work between my legs. I had a sensational orgasm.”

I had hard cock in my lower when she finished telling me this. Even in darkness Payal did not fail to notice.

“You are hard down there,” she said and grabbed my cock through the fabric of my lower. “Sanjeev what do you say. We both like this situation don't we. So I think we should continue…”

“What if he asked you for real sex one day?”

“Ummm… yeah that is the only thing I worry. But we can decide about it later. Actually I like this man.”

This was the first time Payal said such thing.

“You really like him?”

“Don't be jealous. I don't like him more than you. He is an old man and you are young and smart. There is hardly any comparison between you. I hope you understand.”

“I don't know….but okay I am fine with this till you remain faithful to me and don't surprise me with anything. But all these things later. Right now your escapade has got me excited and I am looking forward to put my dick in your cunt. Should we go home or you will bend somewhere here in bushes….”

“No no…no…we will go home. Let's go quickly I am also very excited….” She said biting her lower lip.
She was definitely very excited. My cock went into her very smoothly. I was fucking her in the living room in doggy style. She was on sofa and I was standing on floor working my cock in and out of her pussy.

“You should not have allowed him to kiss here?” I said, pushing myself hard into her.

“Ahh…my track pant was in between sanjeev. I will not allow him next time if you say so.”

“it is too much, don’t you think?”

“But it got you excited, look how are you performing.”

I grabbed her ass cheeks and parting them apart pushed myself into her in a great speed. Her face almost hit the wall in front.

“Sanjeev! Slow down,”

“Sorry…” I said. I was conveying my displeasure in a way to her by such violent thrust but she was not getting it. She thought I was excited and partly she was right.

I emptied myself after quick thrust and fell down on the sofa next to her.

“It was great,” she said, her breathing uneven.

“Yeah,” I said. “You will not share number with him again nor will you go to the roof.”

“Of course sanjeev. You don't need to tell me this. Trust me I really want to keep things in limit with colonel.”

“Good if you think like that. In garden he would not try any adventure but here on roof things could go out of control. He may get emboldened by complete privacy and may demand more.”

“Don't worry sanjeev I am very careful about it.”

We remained silent for few minutes. Then something inside me made me utter, “Is this okay…”

“What?” She said.

“This whole thing. I have apprehension that this may lead us into trouble.”

“What trouble it can cause. He is an old man after all. What damage he can do to us.”

“I don't know. It still look dangerous. That day on roof colonel was talking to his friend and his friend was also showing interest in you. It is keeping me worried since then,” I said looking into her eyes.

“Don't worry about anything sanjeev. No one can force me in anything. Colonel also knows that. Don't worry about unnecessary things and tell me what will you have in dinner.”

“I want to eat fish today. Should I bring it?”

“Well if you want it then no issue. Go bring it I will prepare material by then.”

She cooked tasty fish. I always admire the way she cooks fish. No one can cook fish like her. In fact there are so many things about her which are unique to her. But now colonel was also enjoying with my unique wife. But more disturbing than it was the fact that my wife also started liking colonel. I had no idea how strong this liking was and I was hesitating to ask her. But finally I decided to seek clarification.

“You said you liked him. What does it mean?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“Are you jealous?”

“Answer me payal. I am your husband. I am not feeling good about it.”

“Sanjeev I don’t like him the way I like you. It does not matter. Seriously. I feel good in his company that’s it.”
“You like him as sexual partner?”

“Ummm…” she said, looking into my eyes. “Why are you asking such things sanjeev. It is really difficult for me…. Okay forget it. I don’t like him. I just said it without much thinking about it. You don’t need to give much thought to it,” she said and went to the washroom.

She was irritated the way I was questioning her. When she returned back from the washroom I asked her calmly, “payal I am sure you will not cross some boundaries with colonel which could hamper our relationship.”

“Of course sanjeev I would never do any such thing?”

“You should not have allowed him to kiss down there. You should have asked me before allowing such thing.”

“Sanjeev…you were not there in bushes. He was insisting so much that…”

“One day if he will insist to put his dick into your cunt will you allow that too?”

“Of course no sanjeev. That can never happen. Seriously. Trust me. I will never allow that. I will ask you if ever such….” Payal stopped before completing her sentence because I gave her stern look.

“I will never allow such thing,” I said strongly.

Next day before going to the garden I had decided that I will follow payal and colonel and see what exactly they do in the bushes because I had the feeling that payal still may be hiding something from me. What if things were far ahead between them and she was telling me selected portions only. So after four rounds I expressed my desire to take rest. Colonel happily agreed to my request and said, “you take rest young man. We will continue. I hope soon you will get fit enough to complete all rounds with us.” I knew he did not want me to get well in his heart but still his words felt nice.

They completed two rounds as par normal routine. It was getting darker now. They waved me while walking past me during their third round. I waved them back, waiting for them to go little far so that I could follow them secretly. After about five to six minutes I stood up and started following them. I made sure that they I remain in shadows while walking so that they would not notice me even if they looked back.

Then suddenly they disappeared off the track. I quickened my pace. Within two minutes I was near the thick bushes. I was sure that they had gone into it. I stood still there for a second or so, my heart beating faster. Then taking deep breath I entered into the bush slowly. I had no way to know which side they might be so I was blindly walking at slow pace, pushing my way through the unevenly spread branches of bushes.

“Please Push your lower down payal, I need to suck your chut without any hindrance,” a voice came from nearby.

“No…uncle I can’t. Why can’t you suck it like yesterday.”

I turned in the direction of voice and pushed the thick branches of bushes aside. To my horror I came face to face of colonel.

He recognized me immediately. Both of us were looking at each other in great shock. It took me a minute to gather myself together and I said, “sir, what is this?” I said in a loud voice. I could not understand what else to say to colonel.

“Please calm down young man,” colonel said, his voice shaking.

“Payal come with me,” I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bushes.

Colonel also came out after us immediately. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said, “sanjeev I am really…”

“Sir would you mind leaving us alone…please,” I shouted. Two girls crossed us and gave us strange look.

I started walking along with payal leaving colonel alone on the track.

“What were you doing in the bushes?” payal said when we were safely away from colonel.

“I wanted to check Whether you are still telling me truth or still keeping things from me.”

“Sanjeev… what have you done. It was so embarrassing to see you there do you know that?”

“I had no idea that it would end like this. I just wanted to take a look. But okay. I think it is good for us. Now colonel would not dare to come closer to you?”

“Do you really want that?”

“Of course payal. I am your husband. I don’t want to keep wondering and worrying all the time what colonel might have been doing with you when you stay with him.”

“I was telling you everything now. Did you not notice it? He was requesting me to push my lower down but I refused him. I really can’t understand why you took this disastrous step.”

“I am sorry okay. But I think it is good for us.”

“I don’t know what is good for us but what has happened is definitely not good for us.”

I could feel what she was saying. I was equally disturbed due to the way things have unfolded unexpectedly. But what could have been done about it now.
We did not talk much during our ride to home. Payal went straight away to bedroom when we entered into the house. I did not follow her and settled myself on the sofa. I wanted to stay alone for a while. I was very very disturbed. I was trying to keep my thought away from the unfortunate event of the garden but I was not succeeding. Again and again I was thinking about it automatically.

After about ten minutes Payal came to living room and said, “what will you have in dinner.”

I looked at her. There were tense expression on her face. Obviously she was also disturbed like me.

“You can cook anything,” I said.

“Palak paneer?”

“Yeah it will be great.”

Just then door bell rang. We looked at each other and expressed silently though our eyes: who could be at the door?

Payal went to the door and opened it. “Uncle?” Payal said, turning toward me to express her shock.

“I am very sorry to disturb you at this time,” colonel stepped in our house without invitation. He was holding a cake in his hand. “Actually it is my birthday today and I thought I should celebrate it with my nice neighbour.”

I stood up immediately. Half by anger and half by surprise.

Colonel was coming towards with me. His facial expression did not give any hint of any disturbance or anxiety due to what happened in the garden.

“what are you doing here?” I asked in stern voice.

“Calm down young man. I understand what has happened today was unacceptable but we can't ruin our relations due to minor happening. After all we are next door neighbor.”

“You call it minor happening?”

Payal closed the door and came beside me and said, “uncle you should not have come here.”

“I am sorry for what happened. Please give me some time to explain,” colonel said.

“Explain. We don't need any explanation from you. And how can you explain such a thing. You were forcing my wife,” I said in a loud voice.

He looked toward Payal and said, “Payal did I force you?”

“Talk to me colonel. There is no need for Payal to utter even a single word. I saw everything from my own eyes.”

I knew Payal was with him willingly in the bushes but colonel had no idea about it. That is why I was talking like that so that I could tame the colonel and force him to ran. His presence in my house was disturbing me.

“Young man I want to tell you one thing very clearly that I did not force Payal in anyway. She is standing here. You can ask her,” he said and then looking toward the Payal continued, “Payal tell him the truth.”

“I know the truth colonel. Please would you mind leaving my house….”

“That is very impolite young man. I have come to celebrate my birthday here.”

“We don't want to celebrate anything with you. Please leave us alone.”

“Payal I think you should tell him the truth. Tell him that I did not force you. Tell him that you were there with me willingly,” he said looking towards her.

“Colonel enough…” I said loudly.

“Please give me a minute young man. I will leave after that,” colonel said.

“Uncle please you should go,” Payal said, holding my hand.

I like the way she said it. She was with me. She was my lovely wife.

“Look young man. She answered my question indirectly. Woman are like that. They give response indirectly,” colonel said.

“You are misinterpreting her response. She is requesting you to leave so that we all live in peace,” I said.

“Young man we will not live in peace till we clear the confusion,” colonel said.

Clearly colonel had no idea that confusion was good for me somehow. If it came to open that Payal was with him willingly then how will I face him. That would be humiliating for me. But wait a minute. Was colonel trying to bring all in open deliberately so that he could humiliate me. Then a scene crossed in my mind where colonel was saying this to me: Look your wife comes with me in bushes willingly. Hahaha…you don't satisfy her young man that is why she is seeking satisfaction with me. Hshaha.’

I pushed the thought away and said strongly, “there is no confusion here colonel. Please leave us alone.”

“Payal for the sake of good time we spent together please tell him the truth. I don't want him to keep believing that I forced you into the bush…please it is very important for me. Otherwise I will not be able to sleep. I even may die due to all the stress and anxiety this blame is causing me. Please have mercy on me.”

I wanted to tell Payal that don't listen to him because I had fear that she might melt due to his talk and may reveal the secret. But Payal did not give me that chance. Immediately under the influence of colonel’s emotional request she said, “sanjeev he is right. He did not force me into the bush. I had gone there with him willingly.”

“What?” I shouted in anger. Why did she speak. Colonel trick succeeded. He knew how to manipulate woman of weak heart. Payal was sensitive woman. She don't want to give pain to anyone. And colonel utilised this virtue of her to his advantage.

“Ahh… big burden you have lifted off my heart Payal. I really might have died tonight,” he said looking at Payal then he looked at me and said, “look young man. Sometime what you see through eyes might be wrong,” colonel said.

“Okay fine would you mind leaving us alone now,” I said in anger. I was feeling very bad now. My wife accepted in front of me that she was with him in the bushes willingly. What could be more humiliating than this.

“Young man I am sorry for everything. Actually more than Payal I am responsible for this. She is so beautiful that I…”

“Colonel enough. Please leave at once or else I have to push you out forcefully,” I said interrupting him.

“I will not leave till you celebrate my birthday. My hand are tired now. Can I put this cake down here on centre table,” he said and before we could response he place the cake down on table.

Then Payal grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom because she could see that I was on verge of manhandling the colonel.

Closing the door she said, “sanjeev please calm down,” she whispered.

“Calm down. You want me to calm down. Why is he here anyway. And why did you tell the truth. Why? You humiliated me in front of him,” I said, keeping my volume low.

“Sorry sanjeev I just got carried away. I did not want something bad to happen to him. He is an old man after all and lives alone. So I told the truth.”

“What about me? You were concerned for him. But what about me. Do I not matter anything to you now.”

“Sanjeev please don't take it in a wrong way. I was trying to resolve the issue.”

“You should have left that to me. He played the trick and you fell into it willlinhly.”

“He did not play any trick sanjeev. Did not you see. He was serious when he said all those things….”

“That is the problem of woman like you. They can't see the trick of crook like him.”

“Sanjeev calm down okay,” she said holding my shoulder. “I think we should not create a scene. He has come here with a cake to celebrate his birthday with us. It would be very impolite if we push him out. Let's do the formalities and then we can ask him to leave.”

“You really like him so much. Don't you?”

“Sanjeev why are you saying such thing?”

“You humiliated me in front of him but you don't want to hurt him. Doesn't it convey something.”

“There is no such thing okay. Fine you do whatever you want to do. I will not come out. Go handle yourself,” she said sitting on the bed.

I considered her suggestion for a while and thought that may be she was right. We should avoid creating any scene. What if other in neighbourhood came to know about it? It would certainly be disastrous for us.

“Okay let's do what you suggested,” I said.

“Really?” She said.

“Yeah we should not create a scene. That could be disastrous for us if other came to know all this. Let's close this bad chapter of our life silently.”

“Yeah that is what I wanted to tell you.”

“Let's go then.”

I had no idea that it would not be so easy to close this bad chapter. Well when we came out colonel was sitting silently in the living room on sofa, surfing through his mobile.

“Uncle let me bring the plates and candle,” Payal said, smiling.

“That would be so nice,” colonel said, standing up.

I sat down on sofa in front of colonel.

“Look how sweet is Payal. You are really lucky young man. So did you forgive me now or are you still angry.”

“Let's not discuss about it now. Now we should celebrate your birthday.”

“But it is my duty to tell you that we did not do much. Your wife did not allow me much anyway. She is really tough.”

“Well whatever…it is all wrong.”

“No no young man don't say that. There is nothing wrong in it. Look at it in different way. Before this started with Payal I was living a depressed life. I don't want lie to you. Earlier I had an affair with a young woman and i was very happy with her. But she left with her husband to some other city and I was left alone here. I was missing her very badly. Not only for sex but also for good company. I like women . I can't live without their company. So I was sad when I remained alone without any company. Then Payal infused new energy into my life. I can't tell you in words what is she for me. I just love her. She is very good company.”

“Why don't you get married if you crave company of woman so much,” I said.

“Young man who would marry an old man like me. And I don't want old woman. I want woman like Payal beside me on the bed when I wake up in the morning. But it is not possible. But secret affairs are possible. And I was enjoying this affair before we got caught by you. You ruined my life young man. You ruined my life.”

“Well there are many woman in this world sir. You can try somewhere else.”

“You are right but no one can be as good as Payal. And I am sure you being her lucky husband would not disagree with me.”

I wanted to tell him not to discuss such thing but just then Payal came with candles and serving plates.

She put one candle on the cake, lighted it.

Colonel stood up and blew off the candle.

“Happy birthday uncle,” Payal said.

“Happy birthday sir,” I said. What a strange things it was. I was celebrating the birthday of man in my house who was fooling around with my wife.

Colonel cut the cake and offered it to Payal. Payal looked at me and then ate it silently. Then colonel put hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him and said, “don't worry sanjeev is very understanding husband.”

Before I could protest he let her go and offered me the cake. I ate the cake unwillingly from his hand.

Payal served the cake in plates. There was uncomfortable silence in the room.

“Payal I think tonight you must tell sanjeev everything in detail. Truth never harms anybody.”

I looked at Payal. She was as confused as I was.

“Sir you are not leaving the topic,” I said.

“Actually I can't leave it. I really like Payal so much. In fact I want to request you both not to devoid me of enjoyment I had been having recently.”

“What do you mean?”

“Young man I am requesting you to let us continue our affair. I promise we will stay within limits.”

Payal put her hand on mine to keep me calm otherwise I would have thrown my plate on his face.

“Uncle it is time to celebrate. Let's not discuss anything which could spoil the fun.” Payal said.

I liked her statement. But I wondered in my mind wether she wanted to continue this illicit relationship. But still her statement was comforting.

Colonel finished the cake and stood up. “Thank you for celebrating my birthday. But if you really want me happy please consider my proposal. It is really urgent for me. Payal I hope you will convince sanjeev.”

“She can't convince me sir for anything like this,” I said.

“Well I will hope for the best. Good night.”
Colonel left silently after wishing us good night. I rushed to the door and closed it carefully. Then I saw through the window. He was stepping out from the front gate.

Walking towards payal, who was sitting on sofa now, I said, “Did you see his courage. Son of a bitch. How can he think that I would allow this to continue this illicit thing. Bastard.”

“He is mad sanjeev. Don’t give much thought to what he says.”

“He would not have dared to say such things had you been supportive to me. But no… you decided to tell the truth.”

“I am sorry sanjeev,” she said, making sad face. And then after a minute she said very uncomfortable thing. “Sanjeev don’t mind but if you were so against to such thing then why did you not stop me earlier. Instead of stopping me you encouraged me to keep walking with him. I did not want any such thing in my life and I wanted to stop it but you were excited about it. If you have any doubt than try to remember our sexual session….”

“Stop it payal…you are misinterpreting the things…” I shouted and took a deep breath to calm down my anger. I knew deep in my heart that partly I was responsible for all this. I should have not have encouraged payal when things were in initial stage. But I don’t know why I let all this bullshit happen. Was I cuckold husband? I had no idea. I seriously had no idea. But I knew one thing. I was surely feeling uncomfortable due to all this illicit thing between colonel and my wife.

Next day in the evening we were walking in the garden. After much thought we decided to continue our walk. It was difficult decision but both me and payal agreed that we should not give up such a good habit due to somebody like colonel.

Colonel was not visible anywhere when we began our walk. I thought he would not come. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Good evening young man…” colonel said.

I turned back and without responding pushed his hand away.

But he was so shameless that he did not bother to leave us alone and started walking beside payal.

“Good evening payal…”

She also did not respond and kept walking.

“Hmm…so you both want to depress me huh,” Colonel said.

“We want nothing colonel. We are walking. And we want to walk alone. Would you mind leaving us alone please.”

Colonel stopped immediately. We kept walking and left him behind us.

Payal looked back and said, “he is sitting on the same bench on which you used to sit. He looks so sad.”

“Let him be sad. He deserves it.”

“Sanjeev what is wrong if….” Payal stopped without completing her sentence.

“What…what do you want to say.”

“Promise me that you would not be angry.”

“Okay tell me. I won’t be angry.”

“I was thinking about it whole night. There is nothing wrong to continue with him….I mean now he also knows that you know everything so he will not try any extra adventure with me. He will surely remain in limit because he would be aware about you all the time….”

I was listening carefully what she was saying without any judgment.

She continued. “And…and what is wrong to continue what we already had done. He had already played with my back and …you know what I mean. So if we continue the same there should not be any problem…and you were okay with it before…”

“I was not okay…okay.”

“But you were excited when I narrated everything.”

“Yeah I was but I got worried when things started proceeding further. I never expected for things to move beyond touching you here and there. I am your husband after all.”

“I will always stay your wife sanjeev. Trust me I will not allow him anymore than what has already happened.”

“Payal it id difficult now. How will I face him. Don’t you think that it would be embarrassing for me. He would think that I don’t satisfy you sexually that is why you go to him.”

“I have already told him that there is no such issue.”

“I am not comfortable with this payal. It would be humiliating for me if I allowed such thing to happen.”

“Why it would be humiliating sanjeev. I will make sure that no such thing happen.”

“You really like him,” I said, taking deep breath.

“Whatever you may think about it but it had surely ignited our sex life. I hope you would not disagree here with me.”

“Yeah but things were hidden from him so far. It is different situation now. He may take it wrongly.”

By that time we were almost close to the bench on which colonel was sitting. He was really sitting sadly, looking at the ground.

“He will not take it wrongly. I will handle him…”

“Payal it seems dangerous.”

“He is an old man…”

“Old man who wanted to make you his mistress.”

“But not anymore. Look how sadly he is seating there on bench. Should I talk to him…”

“Payal are you sure we should do it?”

“I want the thrill back in my life. Trust me sanjeev I will not allow him anymore than he had already enjoyed.”

“You are crazy.”

“Yeah may be but you will enjoy it I know,” she said slowly. We were in front of colonel now.

“Hi uncle why are you sitting so sadly?” payal said in teasing tone.

Colonel looked up and said, “why would not I be sad. I can’t enjoy the company of most beautiful woman I like anymore.”

“What if I say that this could change if you agree with some terms and conditions,” she said, giggling with excitement.

“Payal…I think we should discuss further about it….” I said slowly.

Colonel looked up. He gave strange look to me first. I looked away immediately. Then he looked at payal.

“Are you playing a dirty game with an old man,” he said with a sad voice.

“No…uncle. This is not a game. Come walk with us.”

Colonel stood up immediately, his eyes glistening with excitement.

“Are you guys serious?” he said.

“Colonel Payal was sad for you. Don’t think much about it. You can walk with us. But don’t expect much more than that,” I said.

Payal gave me a strange look and I signaled her to keep quiet.

“Well I am more than happy for that,” he said.

We began walking together again. It was strange but due to payal it was happening again. And old man was really happy about it.

“Young man…you have long life. You can enjoy company of this beautiful woman for a long time. But I have limited time. That is why I was sad. Thank you for giving me opportunity again,” colonel said.

“Well……” I said and took a deep breath. I really had nothing to say about the whole issue. I was just wondering where things were heading.

We completed two rounds together. Colonel really took over the conversation and told all kind of stories related to his army days.

Then he said very strange thing while commenting about a young woman who just crossed us. “She had good ass. Definitely a good ass. But compared to payal’s ass it is nothing. What do you say young man?”

“Well what can I say?” I said.

“Young man I hope you will not mind if I say such things in between. Actually It will make our relationship broad. You already know about me and payal and now we are walking together. So what is the point in walking like baba and not talk some hot stuff when we have a hot woman like payal beyween us.”

“Uncle! No… sanjeev does not like such talk?”

“But you had said that he likes talking dirty with you. He certainly enjoys hot talk.”

“Err…payal,” I said.

“Oh sorry. . Payal I think you must tell everything to him now,” colonel said to payal.

“I have told him everything uncle. It’s only this thing….”

I gave a stern look to payal.

“Should I continue the topic?” colonel said.

“Sanjeev?” payal said.

“Well…yeah I accept what you said. Payal is good.”

“Payal is good in what?” colonel said.

“You know what I mean?” I said.

“You mean her gaand is more sexy than the woman who crossed her.”

It stirred strange erotic sensation in my loins as he said that. He was exploiting my weakness. But he was right. Payal really has good sexy shapely ass.

“Yeah..you can say that…”

Payal elbowed me and said, “don’t talk dirty in front of me uncle. You know I don’t like it.”

“Yeah but you like it when we play with your gaand…don’t you?”

He used we. What the fuck.

“Colonel…we must go now. I am feeling tired,” I said.

“Okay…okay. I think I am speaking too much. Next time I will be careful. But I really enjoyed today’s walk. Sorry for any mistake.”
rabbing payal’s hand I started walking towards the gate, pulling payal along with me.

“Did you see how weird he was behaving? I think we have committed a big mistake,” I said to payal, pulling her along with me.

“Yeah he was bit weird. But there is nothing new in it. He is like that. Can say anything at anytime. Don’t worry about that too much.”

“He said we…did you not notice,” I said, turning toward her to look into her eyes.

“We?” she said.

“Yeah we. He said that you like it when we play with your gaand. Have you told him how I enjoy with you?”

“I have told him nothing sanjeev. He is like that. He can say anything. Just don’t take him literally.”

“Really. Don’t take him seriously? I think we have committed a big mistake Payal. Rather I would say you have committed a big mistake. You should not have bothered about him at all. He is a cunning fellow. He would definitely take it wrongly.”

“No he would not,”

“No? Really? Did you not see how he talked”

“I accept he was weird but he is like that.”

“I think I will reconsider this. Anyway you did not allow me to think about it properly before starting all this.”

I considered and reconsidered again and again. Only worry for me in whole thing was that things should not proceed to real sex between payal and colonel. If it stayed to the already existing limits then there was no issue about it for me. But big question was would it be feasible to keep things in limits when Payal has expressed clearly that she liked him. She had not clarified to me so far up to what level this liking was but still it was a dangerous issue. It was really confusing.

And I remained in this confusing state till the time to go for a walk came in the evening. I did not want to go but Payal was ready at 6 pm.

“You still want to go?” I asked her when she came to living room dressed in black track pant and white top.

“Yeah…should we not go? We had decided yesterday that we will not give up this good habit because of colonel.”

“Yeah we had decided. Okay wait… let me get ready.”

After about fifteen minutes we were at the gate of park where colonel was waiting for us.

“I thought you guys will not come today. But thank God you are here. Let’s go track is waiting for us,” colonel said, smiling.

“You should have started colonel,” I said roughly.

“That would be boring walk. And I don’t want that,” colonel said.

So we began walking together. I deliberately kept myself between payal and Colonel. As usual colonel took over the conversation and started telling tales of his army days. I kept nodding in between. We completed four rounds this way.

Then he stopped suddenly. His story was not over yet but still he stopped. Then I noticed him looking at a young boy and girl sitting in the park. They were in little odd position. Boy was sitting against the tree and girl was lying in his lap, her head very close to his groin area.

“Holy shit,” colonel said.

“What happened uncle?” Payal said. She had not noticed the boy and girl so far.

“I think the girl is sucking his lund?” colonel said.

“What?” payal said in a surprised tone, looking towards the boy and girl.

“Colonel be careful with your language. We are walking with Payal,” I said.

“I…I am sorry. I don’t know how to put it otherwise. But I am sure both of you will agree with me.”

“Well we can’t be certain,” I said strongly.

“Payal what do you think,” colonel said.

“I don’t know...it is difficult to say…” she said.

“But I am very sure that she is having his cock in her mouth. Look her head is moving slightly. I am hundred percent sure that she is giving him a blow job,” colonel said.

Colonel was right. It did seem that girl was giving him a blow job but still it was difficult to be certain about it.

Then girl stood up and sat down straight. Now it was clear that nothing wrong was happening there.

“Colonel you were wrong. Look…” I said.

“Yeah you are right. Payal do you give blow job to sanjeev?” colonel said.

“Payal you don’t need to answer that question,” I said.

“Young man we are friends now. We are walking together like friends. You know about me and payal. I know little bit about you and payal. So what is wrong in discussing about sexual matters of our life.”

“You deliberately cooked up imagination about those boy and girl to start something weird huh,” I asked.

“No… no I really thought that she was doing it but I was wrong. But yeah I want to make this walk of ours a lively affair,” colonel said.

“Uncle sanjeev is right. You should not talk about our private life,” Payal said.

“Can I tell about mine?” colonel said.

“Okay tell what you want to tell,” I said.

“Well I like receiving a blow job. Man it is so exciting. When my cock slides between soft lips of a woman…wow…it is fantastic feeling,” colonel said.

I remained silent and did not offer any comment. Payal also remained silent. But she elbowed me softly as if to say what he was saying.

“And I like complete blow job. I like when woman suck my cum. Not even a single drop of my semen should go waste. She must swallow. Fortunately, all woman who sucked my lund…err I mean cock always gave me full satisfaction. I hope you are receiving such satisfaction from Payal,” he said, patting at my shoulder.

“Well colonel. I think we have completed full rounds now. We must leave…come payal,” I said, pulling payal along with me towards the gate.

“He is really so obscene” payal said.

“Yes. That is why I did not go for another round.”

“I can’t imagine how a woman can drink that thing. He must be lying.”

“Well they show such things in movies. But I am sure some woman can do it in real life too.”

“I hope you don’t want such thing from me.”

“Well I don’t know. I have not given such thought to it. It is up to you.”
Next day we did not find colonel on garden’s gate. But strangely he wasn’t visible in garden either. We began our walk without him.

“I think he must be embarrassed due to yesterday. He really spoke too much about a blow job. Very obscene description he had given,” Payal said.

“I don’t think so. He is not kind of a person who could feel embarrassed about anything. He must be somewhere around. Maybe we will find him along the track. And if we did not it would be good for us. Or are you missing him?”

“Sanjeev! There is no such thing okay. Actually with his stories time passes very smoothly. Otherwise it seems very hard to complete all the rounds of this long track.”

Then I noticed colonel on the bench under a tree about 300 feet away. He was sitting with a girl.

“Look he is sitting there,” I said, pointing my finger toward them.

Payal looked toward them briefly and said, “don’t you think it is the same girl which we saw with a boy yesterday. Who, colonel said, was giving a blow job.”

“Umm…looks like it. But what is he doing with her?”

“I think he is trying his luck with her. Her boy friend is not around so he might have thought to give a try. What do you think.”

“Son of a bitch. This colonel is very thurky.”

Just then, colonel waved at us.

We waved him back and kept walking on the track. As we came back again after completing a round colonel stood up from the bench and started walking toward us.

“Good evening young man…good evening payal,” colonel wished us.

We wished him back.

“Uncle, what were you doing with her?” Payal asked.

“Why? are you jealous? Colonel said.

“Why she would be jealous…she is just asking,” I said.

“Just joking hehehe,” colonel said. “Well I was curious since yesterday. I was sure she was giving that boy blow job. When I came today in the garden I found her alone on the bench. Her boy friend wasn’t visible anywhere. So I went to her. After brief general discussion I asked her about yesterday. She flushed profusely when I asked her about yesterday. That confirmed my doubt….”

“You mean she was indeed giving him blow job?” Payal said.

“Yes…she confirmed and told me not to tell anyone but I can’t stop myself sharing this news with you.”

“ It is surprising that they were doing such thing in the garden,” I said.

“Yeah what Payal and I did in bushes they were doing in open…naughty kids…” colonel said.

“What…Payal did not give you blow job…did she?” I asked, my voice heavy.

“Yeah she did not but I surely sucked her fanny boo…and that was best moment of my life. Payal you have a throbbing pussy I must say. Lively.”

“Err…Uncle…don’t say such things,” Payal said, her face red. Obviously she was feeling embarrassed because of me.

“Yes colonel you should choose your words carefully,” I said.

“Sorry guys…I always get excited when I talk about Payal. It’s really not my fault. Anyway so I was telling about that girl. She really admitted the truth. I asked her whether she would like to try mine,” colonel said.

“Uncle you really asked her that?”

“Yeah I am dying to get my cock between soft lips. Its really so long. And you will not suck…”

“Of course she will not do it,” I said.

“Yeah…yeah I know. She does not like cock in the mouth. But what to do about my cravings. I had to try somewhere else. My mistress is not around to satisfy my cravings.”

“Your mistress?” I said. Though I knew everything about it but still I decided to remain ignorant about it.

“Yeah I had one mistress. Her stupid husband took her away from me. He doesn’t fuck her much. And he also spoiled my fun. Stupid man really….”

“Well she was his wife and he had every right to take her wherever he wanted,” I said.

“Yes you are right. But she was not happy with him. That is why she became my mistress willingly. And man she was best in bed. I can’t tell you in words how much I have enjoyed with her. I have fucked her in all possible positions and she gave me a really good blow job. Always sucked my cum whenever I came in her mouth. It was really good time with her. Oh man I really miss her. I had hoped that Payal would replace her but before it could happen you caught us. My Bad luck…”

Before I could say anything Payal said, “Mistress no…no…no…I can never become any body’s mistress. You must be dreaming.”

“Well…. you never know. Anyway…so we were discussing about the girl,” colonel said.

“We were not discussing anything. You were telling us…that’s it,” I said strongly. I mean why would we discuss weird stuff with him.

“Yeah..yeah…so I was telling about the girl. She said no clearly. She said she has boy friend and she does not want to cheat him. But I insisted and asked her whether she would not cheat even if she get opportunity to suck a big cock. You know she was very surprised when I said big cock. She asked me what does I mean by it. I asked her whether you have seen a cock of a horse or ass. She said yes. Then I said I have a cock like that. Not that long of course but you will certainly say that I have cock like a horse. I hope Payal would agree with me. She had seen my cock clearly on the day when she had caught me with my mistress in the bushes.”

“What?” I said looking at payal.

“No…no…I did not see anything. I rushed out of the bush immediately before I could see anything. Uncle you have some confusion.”

“Confusion…no…no…I don’t have any confusion. I was coming in her mouth when you came and you were looking at the scene. It was shocking for you perhaps and that is why you ran away,” colonel said.

“I really did not see your….I got panicked to see you with that woman in bushes and ran out…”

“Okay…okay fine. Why to make an issue about it colonel,” I said to stop the topic.

“Okay fine. Well girl was very surprised when I said that I have cock like that. I was boasting of course. I am not a horse. But yeah I have good drilling machine between my legs. Payal would you like to try,” colonel said.

“Colonel!” I said strongly.

“Oh come on young man. I am just joking. She had already told me that she would not have real sex with me. But I wish that someday she would agree and young man you will also not mind…”

“Such a day would never come colonel,” I said. “Not even in million years.”

“Okay agreed. But can I enjoy a little with your wife. I want to play with her throbbing pussy again. Payal can I,” colonel said.

“You are thurky old man and very daring also. Don’t you have any shame. How can you ask such thing in front of me,” I said.

“Well…you know it all. You know your wife went into the bushes with me willingly. Why are we pretending than. Please I request you to allow us to have a little fun. I am craving so much today. Please young man. I beg you…please. Have mercy on me.”

“Stop it colonel. You don’t deserve any of such thing,” I said strongly.

“Please I beg you…just once…we will go into the bushes for a minute only. Just one minute. It is not a big deal…please…” colonel pleaded.

“I am really surprised colonel. You are shameless fellow. Payal let’s go. We are done with walking. Come…” I said grabbing paya’s hand.

“You are not doing good young man. You are teasing me. Fine…I will not walk with you people now. You are so insensitive to my needs. Good night. Don’t wait for me tomorrow. I will not come…” colonel said.

“Isn’t he idiot,” I said.

“Sanjeev…you should have allowed a minute…it was not a big deal…” payal said.

“Payal how can I allow such thing. Look if you would have gone without my knowledge that was different. How can I allow such thing dammit. I am your husband.”

“You used to enjoy it all but now…huh…” Payal said.

“Yeah so…things can change anytime…” I said.
Colonel had said yesterday that he would not come to the garden. But when we reached into the garden next day in the evening he was already there and he was walking alone. We began walking on the track. True to his words he did not talk to us nor he tried to walk with us. Walking swiftly he crossed us four times, ignoring us completely.

Then we found him sitting on the bench while we were into our third round.

“Ignore him okay?” I told payal.

“I am ignoring him already,” payal responded, her voice heavy due to walking.

As we were passing through front of him he said a strange thing. “I know you are cuckold…so stop behaving otherwise.”

I stopped immediately. Payal also stopped. “Sanjeev ignore him. Let’s go,” payal said, grabbing my hand.

Pushing payal’s hand away I walked toward the colonel and said, “what did you say colonel?”

“You heard me? Didn’t you?” colonel said.

“What makes you think that I am cuckold?” I said, my voice harsh.

“Oh come on young man. You know what you are. Didn’t you were in the store on the roof that day while I was playing with your wife’s pussy,” he said with a wicked grin.

“What?” I said. I really had no idea what else to say at that moment. How the hell did he know that I was in the store that night. How? Did payal revealed this secret. Did she? My head was spinning. I was feeling like a thief who has been caught red handed in the act. What the fuck. What the fuck. Oh man. Was it a dream. But no. This was not a dream. This was damn real. It was really happening with me.

“I saw you that night in the window. You were watching us secretly. It proves that you are cuckold. Accept this truth and let us enjoy. We all will be happy in this arrangement. What do you say?”

“No way colonel. No way. I am not cuckold. You are misinterpreting the things,” I said.

“So you mean to say that you weren’t there. Well I want to see how perfectly you lie about it. Come on say it. Say it loudly that you were not in the store room that night and say it that you were not watching through window. Say it young man. Say it,” colonel said.

“Fine…okay fine. I was there in the store room that night…so…,” I accepted the truth. There was no other way than this.

“Well thank you for accepting the truth. Now I would suggest that we work out a arrangement where we all have good time. What do you say?” colonel said. “Payal I hope you will agree with me.”

“This is not possible,” I said.

Colonel took a deep breath and said, “please….have mercy on old man. I really like payal so much. Please let us continue….”

“No colonel this can not happen?” I said.

“I will do anything for you young man. Trust me. I will do anything. Please let us continue….” Colonel pleaded.

I was enjoying the way he was pleading to me. It seemed to me that I was in full control of the situation and nothing could go wrong from here. Colonel knew my secret and still he was pleading. This felt great.

“You are so shameless colonel. Yesterday you had said that I would not talk to you…I will not walk with you…blah…blah…would you mind to explain what happened to your tall claims of yesterday,” I said.

“I realized that I need to continue this relationship with you people. I like being with payal. I can’t help it. Trust me I will do anything for you. Tell me anything….”

“Really?” I said mockingly.

“Try me…”

“Well right now I am feeling little pressure for pee…come with me I want to try you out….” I said taking step toward the tree.

“What will I get in return…” he asked. “Will you let us continue…”

I considered his words. I knew he would never do the filthy thing I was planning for him so I agreed. “Okay I will let it continue…”

I wanted colonel to drink my pee. I had the feeling that colonel would feel humiliated and would leave us alone.

“Come colonel drink my pee…come here,” I said.

“What?” colonel said.

“You heard me colonel. Drink my pee if you want this to continue…come what happened?”

“This is too much young man…”

“Yeah I know. But what you are asking to me is also too much,” I said.

“Okay fine…I will do it.”

I looked at him like a dumbfounded. It was very shocking. I thought maybe colonel is playing the bluff. He would walk away when I started pee. But to my horror he did not do that.

I started peeing, my hand shaking as I help my penis in my hand. Colonel was really shameless. He bent down in front of me and took my pee in his mouth. “What the fuck!” I stepped away quickly without completely emptying my bladder.

“You are really a shameless fellow colonel?” I said, zipping my pant.

“Well I can do anything for payal….”

“You are shit eating worm…what the fuck. Who can drink a pee like that. Shit….”

“young man I did what you ask me to do. Now you must let me go into the bush with payal…” colonel said.

What option did I had at that moment. I was in great shock so I shouted, “go to hell you dammit. Go to hell.”

“You mean we can go to the bush now…” colonel said, grinning.

I did not say anything and kept looking at colonel. He took it as yes and grabbing the hand of payal started walking towards the bush.

I kept looking at them for few minutes till they disappeared into the darkness. Then something pushed me to go after them.

I stepped into the bush without any hesitation. I could hear the colonel. He had already began.

“Ohhh…what a hot pussy…please let me suck it without the clothes…” colonel said.

“No…suck it like that only. I can’t allow this,” payal said.

I pushed the thick branch away and came face to face with colonel. He was sitting down between payal’s leg.

“Young man…please ask payal to pull down the track pant…I want to suck her cunt naked…please,” colonel pleaded.

Who was this colonel. Devil? Alien. There was some unearthly feeling about him.

“Finish it quickly colonel. We are getting late,” I said roughly. There was knot in my throat as I said that.

“Your wife’s cunt is so hot. I am lucky to suck it. It smells so good. Oh man…what a cunt…what a cunt…”

Payal was breathing hard. “Payal you okay?” I said.

Payal opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily. Even in darkness I could see expression of her eyes. She was really enjoying the obscene work of colonel’s tongue but was feeling shy due to my presence. She motioned through her hand that I should go away. But I did not move.

“She is okay young man. I making this pussy hot and wet for you. I hope you will fuck it well tonight,” colonel said.

“Sanjeev please go….ahhh…please wait outside,” payal uttered.

“Let him stay payal. He likes it. He is enjoying this,” colonel said, pulling his head away from my wife’s legs.

“We are getting late you mother fucker. Leave her alone now?” I said.

“Young man…I want to suck it a little longer. And I think after drinking your pee I deserve this opportunity. Don’t I…” colonel said.

“Bastard!” I said.

He sucked my wife’s pussy in front of me for about five minutes and then he stood up. “Oh man….what a cunt…I don’t know whether I will get the opportunity to fuck it or not but still I feel lucky to suck it. What a cunt you have payal….”

“Payal come!” I said.

“Can you masturbate me payal. My cock is craving for release…” colonel said.

Payal looked at me for approval.

“No way,” I said walking toward payal, grabbed her hand and started pulling her out of the bush.

“Okay fine. I will masturbate myself…” colonel said.

Payal was lost somewhere as we walked towards the gate.

“Payal you okay?” I asked.

“He sucks so well. I wonder how it would be like without cloth. But I know you would not approve this. Will you?”

“You are right. I will not.”
Clouds were gathering in the sky, turning afternoon into the dusk. Wind was blowing impatiently, shaking trees violently. Payal was standing at window of her bedroom watching the nature in its furious form. But storm withing her was more furious than the one she was looking outside. She had just finished the diary. Diary of her husband, Sanjeev. Till yesterday she had no idea that such a diary existed. She found it by chance in the store. Sanjeev had hidden it very carefully amongst the old books. But secret can not be hidden for long. They tend to reveal over a period of time.

She opened the diary again. There was nothing after the garden scene where Colonel had sucked her pussy in the bushes in presence of Sanjeev. She turned all the pages carefully to find more. Nothing. Well maybe Sanjeev did not write any further because not much had happened after this. They had stopped going for a walk after this incidence. It was about a month ago. And about fifteen days back they had also changed their house. It was rented house anyway so it wasn’t big deal.

“Payal?” Sanjeev said behind her back.

She turned back slowly, holding diary in her hand. Sanjeev was sleeping while she finished the diary. He looked in shock as he saw the dairy in her hand.

“Why were you writing all this sanjeev?” Payal said.

“Where did you find it?” Sanjeev said.

“You know better…don’t you. Answer my question why did you write all this.”

“Well…I wanted to keep memory of these things…” Sanjeev said.

“We had stopped going to the garden because of all this. We had decided to move on but you were trying all the time to keep these things in memory. Why sanjeev? Why?”

“Look don’t take it seriously. I just wrote it without much thought. I used to write my diary in college days also…you know that…”

“What if it got into wrong hands?”

“How will it get into wrong hands from our home.”

“I was planning to sell the old raddi today. It would have gone to the raddiwala. Do you have any idea how catastrophic it could have been for us.”

“Oh my God….I never thought about it. Sorry…I am really sorry. I should have told you about the diary…but I wondered how you will react so I…”

“When did you write all this?”

“I wrote it in three nights. I stayed awake after you went to sleep and…”

“Hmm…I read it all and I came to know now that you were really upset with me. But sanjeev…I always thought that you wanted all this to continue…I always thought that maybe you don’t want to accept openly but you like to see me with colonel. But after reading this diary I think I was all wrong about you. I am really sorry if I have hurt you in anyway. Now I think it was good that we stopped going to the garden and stopped talking to colonel altogether.”

“Yeah…you are right baby. Colonel gave me creep that day. He is so crazy for you. He even took my pee in his mouth. Shit. That was very horrible. Old man can do anything for you. That is why I felt very disturbed. Such people are dangerous payal. You can’t trust them. They can do anything at anytime.”

Payal shook her head in approval. She had also realized the danger. Even if she wanted to keep things within limits with colonel but still things were dangerous with him. “You are right Sanjeev.”

“Do you miss him?” sanjeev said.

“No…no…why would I miss him. I am happy with you.” Partly it was true. She was happy with sanjeev. But still somewhere in the dark corners of her mind she craved for his tongue. He really sucked her hot spot very seductively. But what to do now. It was over. And partly she was happy with it. Colonel was really dangerous. “Sanjeev can he find out about our new address?”

“Who? Colonel?”

“Yeah…he must be looking for us you know…”

“Yeah he is looking…he came to our shop to find out about our new home but my staff did not tell him anything. I have given strict instruction to my staff that my address will not be given to anybody under any circumstances. I have also shown them photograph of colonel.”

“Good.”

Three months passed since the horrible incidence of garden. Payal was gradually overcoming the memories of the misadventure. But she had no idea that past will catch up with her very soon.

One day she was buying brinjal from the vendor from local vegetable market. It was close to their new house. She had no idea that colonel was standing right behind ogling at her ass. She was lost in buying vegetables. When she turned around with a polythene of brinjal she went into shock.

“Uncle?”

“I identified you from your Gaand. I have played with it after all,” Colonel said, lewdly.

“Shhh…Uncle…” Payal said feeling embarrassed before the vegetable seller. He also heard it and was looking at them with great shock. He might have never heard such thing in his life. Fortunately for payal there was no one around it listen such a lewd thing otherwise it would have been more embarrassing.

Payal started walking without saying any further word.

“Why are you treating me like this. What wrong have I done?” colonel said.

“Uncle please go away. I don’t want to talk to you…please..”

“Did you not enjoyed with me. Did you not like it when I sucked your cunt…” colonel said.

“Uncle please don’t talk like that. There are people around…” Payal said.

“Come with me then. I need to talk to you…” colonel said.

“I can’t. It is over…please leave me alone…”

“I am really sad without you. I need you please. Have mercy on me.”

“Uncle why don’t you understand…”

“Okay just let me play for a minute with your ass. Please…just one minute…have mercy on me. I need physical intimacy with you like a fish need a water. Please.
“Okay just let me play for a minute with your ass. Please…just one minute…have mercy on me. I need physical intimacy with you like a fish need a water. Please.

“Uncle leave me alone?” Payal said, walking swiftly.

Colonel was following her like a tiger follows its prey. Hoping to succeed anytime. His eyes were fixed on her jiggling ass cheeks. She had been wearing a tight slacks, revealing the shape of her buttocks seductively. They were so enticing. He had been hoping and hoping to see those seductive cheeks naked but fate was not on his side. Despite trying so much things had not moved further with her. That day in the bush when he was sucking her cunt in front of her stupid husband he had hoped that now things would proceed further. He had hoped that sanjeev will explicit his true color as cuckold husband but it never happened. Instead they stopped coming to garden for a walk and then changed the house. It was really frustrating for him. Payal had become like a mirage to him. Seems so close but in reality she is very far. Very very far.

Taking quick steps he got beside payal and said, “did you not like that day in the bush. Did I not sucked your cunt well. Why are you running away from me like this.”

Payal stopped and looked into his eyes. “Look uncle. Please don’t complicate the things. I have moved on. Its better that you forget everything and move on…”

“How can I move on. Everyday I crave for the touch of your body. I am addicted for you now. I can not move on.” This was reality. Everyday he went to the garden in hope of finding payal there but returned home with a sad face. She had become inseparable part of his life now. Like a oxygen. No woman had ever made such an impact on him. He can not move on.

“You are behaving like a teenage boy uncle. You were keeping mistress, you forgot? Go to her.”

“I had called her last week. She stayed with me for two days. I fucked her in every position possible but still could not get you out of my mind. In fact I imagined you with me as I worked my cock in and out of her cunt…”

“Uncle…shhh…we are in market. There are people around here. Don’t you have any shame…”

Colonel looked around. People were walking beside them as they talked in the middle of the road. “Come with me. My car is parked nearby. We can talk safely in my car.”

“There is nothing to talk uncle. It is over. Please try to understand. Leave me alone…” payal said, turned away from him and started walking swiftly again towards her activa.

Colonel stood for a few seconds and watched her walk away from him. Her ass cheeks were jiggling up and down again as she walked. Oh man. Are they teasing him?

Taking a long steps Colonel again got beside payal and said, “your gaand is shaking enticingly. Please control it. You can’t tease me like that…”

Payal blushed and looked around.

“Don’t worry nobody is listening,” colonel said.

“I am not teasing uncle…please leave me alone?”

“I want to touch your gaand for a minute. Please…come with me in my car.”

“Uncle I can’t…. try to understand. Sanjeev is waiting for me at home?”

“Where do you live now?”

“I can’t tell you that…”

“Come with me in my car. Just for a minute,” colonel said.

“No I will not…”

Colonel looked around. There were too many people around otherwise he would have caressed her ass already. What to do? He really needed to touch and feel her jiggling ass cheeks. What to do?

He saw a tempo parked few feet ahead. Behind it was a big wall of some public office. It could offer them some privacy. But how to take her there. She looked so adamant.

“Payal it will not harm you if you give me a minute. I have been searching for you so desperately. Now that I find you I must get some relief.”

“Uncle why don’t you understand…”

Colonel grabbed her hand and pulled her with him behind that tempo.

“Uncle…no…leave my hand…no…”

“Just one minute…” colonel said and grabbed her ass cheeks without any delay and started squeezing them like a dough. “Oh…so soft and beautiful. They have not changed at all. Sexy gaand…oh man what a sexy gaand…can I feel it with my cock…uh…”

“Uncle…no…we are in market…please…” payal said, trying to push his hand away. But colonel kept playing with her sexy butt cheeks. After few seconds he pushed his finger into the great seductive divide and found her hole. Asshole….gaandhole…hole…hole…hole

“You never told me whether sanjeev uses this hole or not…does he?” colonel said, probing her asshole with finger.

“That is none of your business…”

“He is cuckold isn’t he?”

“No he is not…please let me go now…”

Colonel had been holding her with one hand strongly as he played with her asshole. “Please allow me to use it if your husband is not using it. I will fuck this hole nicely.”

“It can never happen uncle. You must let me go now…”

He removed his another hand to release her and kept playing with the other with her gaandhole. She looked into his eyes. She was definitely enjoying his finger on her hole. She stayed there with him for few seconds. And then she pushed him away and ran away.

Colonel had a massive tent in his pant. He pushed it down before coming out from behind the tempo. But unfortunately by then payal had disappeared out of sight.

“Shit…I can’t loose her again…I can’t,” he mused as he walked desperately amongst the crowd. But she was not visible anywhere.

He shook his head with sadness as he started walking towards his car. Why payal was so difficult to get…why?
Payal was in parking area, hiding behind a car, her heartbeat pacing. She was waiting for colonel to leave so that she could go home safely without the fear of being chased by him. But he was not leaving. He was searching for her madly through the crowd. Touch of Colonel’s finger was still fresh in her asshole. He had played with it very roughly. Dirty old man.

She remained crouched behind the car for about ten minutes. Then suddenly she heard a voice behind her back.

“Ma’am ji he is gone.”

Startled she turned quickly. Vegetable seller was standing behind her. Same vegetable seller who had heard colonel’s dirty remark about her buttucks. She studied him carefully for the first time. He was a young man, maybe around 22 or 23. He had perceptible stubble on his face. If you forget about the fact that he was a vegetable seller then you can certainly see him as a good smart man. Which he really was.

“Who?” Payal said, trying to become ignorant.

“The man who said very dirty thing about you…” he said. Payal could see that boy was making lot of effort to utter a word. He wanted to say clearly what colonel had said but something was stopping him.

“Oh…Thank God…” Payal said.

“Who was he?”

“Just an old man…don’t worry I am fine…,”

“Can I walk you home?” he said.

Payal looked at the young man. He was certainly trying something with her. But he was not confident.

“Why?” Payal said.

“You…you must be worried about him. I thought you will feel safe with me…”

“Really. But I don’t know you. How can I feel safe with you…” Payal said.

“You bought brinjal from me. We are not strangers.”

“Yes. But still I know nothing about you…”

“I am pankaj…” he said with a shy smile.

“What about your shop?”

“My brother is there. It is his shop actually. I came today first time. He had some work so I managed in his absence. But he is back now.”

“Thank you but I don’t need your help,” Payal said, squeezing his cheeks. “Go try somewhere else.”

Payal started walking towards her home.

“I am not trying anything. Trust me. I really wanted to help. That man looked dangerous you know…” he said, walking beside her.

“Don’t want to give up huh…?” Payal said.

“I really want to help,” he said. “Give me your bag. It must be heavy…”

“No I can manage it…”

They walked alongside each other in uncomfortable silence for few minutes through the deserted street. Then pankaj said, “that man must be crazy. How can somebody recognize a woman from that thing…I mean it is very weird.”

Payal remembered what colonel had said: I identified you from your Gaand. I have played with it after all.

Payal did not fail to notice that pankaj wanted to talk hot stuff with her but something was stopping him. Was he like that or he was just acting with her. Payal decided to probe him a little. “What do you mean?”

“He said he identified you from your back. He must be joking right,” pankaj said.

“I don’t know…” payal said. She had no idea what else to say.

“Did he really played with your…” he said and stopped before completing his sentence.

“You look very shy pankaj but you are asking me very daring and uncomfortable questions…” payal said.

“I…I am very sorry if I am disturbing you but I am just curious. That is why I am walking with you.”

“Things had started with him with a walk only. Walk is very dangerous thing for me…”

“You mean you walked with him,” he asked, looking surprised.

“Yeah. I walked with him in a garden.”

“Ohhh… so he played with yours…during the walk or somewhere else.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I am just curious…”

“But why should I tell you all this. Go mind your business,” payal said in a fake anger.

“I think I will continue this walk. I might get lucky like an old man.”

“Ahh…big dream. I will not repeat same mistakes again. Please leave me alone now…I am very close to my house and I don’t want my husband to suspect anything about you and me.”

“Do you come to the vegetable market daily ?” pankaj asked.

“Why…”

“I think I should help my brother more. I will help him tomorrow as well.”

“Oh boy…you are really something. No I don’t come to the market daily. And now I will cut my visits even further…” Payal said.

“I can deliver vegetable at your doorstep if you desire…”

“No I don’t desire such thing.”

“Why it will save your time and energy…”

“I like walking.”

“Hmm…I also like walking. I think we can walk together…”

“No way….”

“He really played with yours… did not he?” he said.

Payal knew that pankaj was deliberately trying to keep conversation on the track of sexual matters and it was raising strange thrill in her body. But she had apprehension about the whole thing. She was walking through the street with him, people were watching them through their houses. Further she was unsure how sanjeev would take it if he came to know about it. Would he like this new adventure of her. She had not began it of course. Young man was trying hard for this adventure and this fact was making her feel strange thrills in her body.

“No he did not play with anything. He was just lying…” payal said strongly.

“I had thought that if he got this opportunity then I might also get Lucky but I think luck is not on my side. Or you know better?” pankaj said.

“Your luck is not on your side. Bye…I can’t walk with you anymore. My home has arrived…”
Great story

But the ending of this was somewhat disappointment. . . . . think husband/wife patched up. 
No stuff like cuckolding or wife running away etc. Not much sex towards end, More like drama kind off.

But Great story.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply