Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Story :- Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures

Written by JwalaJumpa
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SLEEVELESS SHYLAJA

This is my first creation and you can expect many more like this. Use the index below to navigate quickly on this multi-part story.
Index:

1 - The first experience. Unleashing sleeveless Shylaja
2 - The Wild dream runner . Shylaja stuns the host
3 - The unexpected guest while meeting Shylaja | HERE
4 - Its not Shylaja or Srilekaha this time | HERE
5-
[b]A stressful dinner with Anu [/b]| HERE
6 - A stressful night with Anu. Is it Srilekha or Shylaja ? (PICs included)
7 - A classic Act. Revenge justified !
8 - A bitchy reply by Anu - subPart2 - subPart3
9 - Shylaja Once again
Further doubts (SP1) - Meeting Shylaja(SP2) - The Shocking Act(SP3) - Shylaja like a pro (SP4) - Caught at wrong time (SP5)
10 - The Loser - a. Luck or Bad Luck ? (SP1) - The faithful one (SP2)
[b]11 - Part 11 - The Friendship - Good old college days (SP1) 11.b - The First Accident(SP2) - 11.c - The Strict Srilekha (SP3) - 11.d - The Bumpy Ride (SP4) - 11.e - Fucked up (SP5)
12. The Retribution - 12.a - Worry all over - 12.b - The Big Game - 12.c - The Fantasy - 12.d - THe bigger game - 12.e - So Happy - 12.f – Back to Reality
13. Mixed Emotions - 13.a – A bad morning- 13.b - The Unexpected intimacy - 13.c - A steamy session for shylaja
[/b]
- 13 d - Too much confusion - 13.e - Trial and the test
14.1 Arise - 14b. Endless outburst - 14c. The mesmerising damsel- 14d The unexpected treat - 14 e. Pandemonium eveywhere
15a- The bold and the beautiful - 15b Vacation starts- 15c Shopping spree - 15d One hell of a Ride

Every women is beautiful. Only real men can find the beauty with everyone. I am one of them and I narrate.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Part 1 - The first experience. Unleashing sleeveless Shylaja

It was an usual sunny day. I started to home early from office as I have to drop my son at his tuition. My wife went for shopping and so I admitted to do this chore in place of her absence.

It was very sunny and I felt a desperation to reach home unable to bear the heat. I speeded up and it was a block and tackle kind of driving that brought me home in less than 20 minutes. The moment I reached home I picked my son who was ready to start to his tuition. He was yelling at me for being late and was warning me constantly about his tuition madam scolding him for being late.

Without even having a cup of water, I locked my home and speeded up to the tution place in a hurry. In the next 15 minutes, we were there at the entrance. My son gave me a horrifying look indicating the time in his wrist watch. I asked sorry and assured him that I will apologize to his tuition madam as well. As this is the first time I am going to meet his mentor I asked her name to him. "Shylaja", he said.

The name has a Shy to it and I felt it nice. uttering twice on my mind, I stepped on to the small hall which was full of students of all ages. A very busy tuition center in deed. I waited a little before I could meet the lady who is in charge.

A group of kids were blocking my view and in a moment they gave way. I got my first glimpse of her. SHYLAJA. Waahhh!

I would not say she is chubby. But she was in between chubby and bony. That day she was wearing a cotton saree with an orange sleeveless blouse. There is nothing much to expose but she was slightly bending forward to pick up a kid's notebook. There were no cleavage but I could see some valley between above her cleavage. Then she shot a glance at me. A broad face with a bindi at center. Black hairs that curled at the sides of her face near her ears. A broad stud which was beautiful. Straight nose and just the right amount of flesh on her cheeks. A curly sharp ending lips that is cherry red in color that could lick cum forever until a man might yell in pain.

My son pinched me at my thighs and I moved towards her direction. She nodded greeting me and I wished her a good evening. Words initially did not come from me and she smiled at me seeing me slipping and struggling for words.

The teeths were ordered and neat. Could see a little of her toungue wetting her lips and I got a slight tightness on my jeans. That cherry red lip could lick my tip of cock on and on and forever. The wet lips against the smooth clean shaven balls with her tongue licking upward till my cock point with saliva dripping.. My throat got too dry and I coughed unable to resist my thoughts.

She asked for the purpose of my visit. I struggled once again for words With repeated coughing she asked if I may need some water. I nodded my head and she directed me to a corner where there was a can of water.

As I moved to corner and was drinking water, I noticed her fully. The crowdy hall made everyone sweat including the darling whom I am staring like a hungry dog. That orange blouse with the heavy sweating near her armpits from the sides made my thoughts run wild. When she was instructing a kid, she accidentally raised one of her arm to adjust her hair and that revealed her shaven pits. It had some hairs coming out which showed that she has shaven it recently. Very whitish in deed. Her arms where just of right proportion which made her look tight.

The orange blouse complimented her skin colour and it looked as if she is without a blouse. A slight belly was visible which was lemonish yellow with sweat shining in evening sun. I will lick her belly sides forever.

In a moment I looked at her toes to see if she is married. And yes, she is. Feeling jealous about her husband I went towards her to talk.

I spoke about the purpose of my visit and she hinted me to have a seat at another corner so that she could come and discuss. That was a good point. I got the rear view of her when I waited on the other side. She was still instructing kids and I wished she could continue that for long time. The arms was smooth as silk with her lean finger nails painted dark red. With the right chubbiness how good it will be to have my cock stroking in between those delicate fingers.

I will jerk like a mad dog on a hand job. She was waving her hands constantly and I could see a mild jerk on her arms and I noticed her pits thrice. What an armpit she has. In sun light I could see those tiny hairs growing on her shaved armpit area. With the orange sleeveless blouse I could bet that she was wearing a white bra inside to neutralize the colours.

I would have her lay down on bed with her arms stretched and would rub my cock balls on her hairy pits. the sensation will be divine. I will just rub and rub untill my rod is hammer hard to insert. Ahh. My jeans started to get too tight. I took a magazine nearby and pretended to read to hide my erection.

"Sir.! She called. Just 2 minutes, I will assemble the kids and come there". shylaja said.

I felt as if she said like my wife. "2 minutes. I will be ready"

As she walked in the hall, I noticed her ass. Wondered how her ass is like a teen ass while she was married. I guessed she would have at least been married for 4 years. Her face spoke of that. Clear as milk and the lips indicated she would have handled her husband's cock pretty well. Who will not like to spray cum on a face like that.

Her tender ass and lengthy cheeky legs made me even wilder. I guessed if she has a clean armpit, then she might have a clean pussy too. The more she hided with her saree, more I thought of ripping that and making out. My thoughts ran wilder again.

I imagined she was at kitchen with only that orange blouse on. Her thighs were wet and as she spread I could see a greyish dripping pussy. My saliva was all over. She was stroking my balls with her toes and let her nails prune over my cock. My rod was hitting hard like a hammer.

I ran my fingers inside her pussy to feel the liquid all over and my fingers went it so easily as if inside a banana. I pinched and dragged and fingered while she continued stroking using her toes. Suddenly her long legs with the tightness of her thighs wrapped around my butts and my hammer had no place other than the sweetest pussy hole awaiting penetration. While my lips drenched with her saliva and my cock fully inside her pussy, there was a violent jolting on the kitchen racks. The force is intense that I was digging her pussy about 4 times a second. All she could do was moan but contorlling it with an even harder kiss and tongue rolling inside my mouth finding more saliva to swallow.

Suddenly a voice woke me, "Sir. !". Shylaja was little confused seeing me sweating all over. The magazine is still on my laps and just below it was my tower standing up right. If I take it, she will notice it for sure. I was scared to death unable to know what to do.

But in all these dreams, I did not see any of her boobs. I did not get a clearer view so far. "Sir! What happened" she asked.

"I was little tired from office. Sorry that I did not hear you properly. I came here to ask sorry that my son was late to tuition. It is because of me and I assure it will not be repeated" I struggled like a shy kid picking up words one by one.

She would have sensed something unusual as I tried to stand but with the magazine still on my laps. I was pressing it with my hands but the center of the magazine bubbled up hinting an erection behind it. I was so horrified.

"Ok. That is not a problem. I can understand. But what is this?" she was so angry and her tone was so dominating. I could understand she noticed the unusual erection and the magazine and I did not have an idea what to do.

She also got scared and went a little sideways to pull a screen to block our view from rest of the hall.

While she pulled her screen raising her arms, I got the view what I was waiting for. Her arms were raised with the sweat dripping right from her neck towards the valley of her breasts and then to her armpit sides and then to her belly sides finally going down to her butt sides. As she got up a bit to pull the screen, a shapely ripe side view of her boobs filled my eyes.

It showed how her husband handled her. For her age, it seemed a bit too much hanging boobs. It would have been 34 in size but a little saggy. No doubt I would have dragged it with my lips and teeth. The looseness told how it can flexibly hold the cock in between and jizz. With the speed I would dig, they will swing wildly from left to rigth and top to bottom. Her nipples might be a bit broad for the size but black like a grape fruit. Wahh!! Shylaja is such a treat to watch.

I noticed her coming towards to me and talking something. But my dreams kicked in so hard that I lost the reality.

We were back in the kitchen in my dreams. I was pressing those white hanging breasts and pinching the nipples. I licked her armpits again and again as she graoned while my cock was simply devastating her pussy. The click, the thud, the sluk sound filled the air and I could sense the divine liquid leaking between the gap on my cock and her pussy hole.

It was such a delight to lick right from her boobies to her pits. Then licking from her belly sides till her clits.

" Sir!!!!", she gave a shout and that brought me to reality.

With the force, the magazine dropped. I did not notice my jeans zipper gone down with the erection. The grey underwear was a Jockey one. It had a side hole to take the cock out. But with the erection it came out with the reddish cock tip spot on.

Before she could utter another word, it just blasted out.
"Thuk! Thuk! Thuk!" I was groaning internally.

But the force was huge that the cum splashed her right on her navel and her belly. I was just unable to stand as my balls kept vibrating and I held a chair for support to sit.

She was furious as a monster and just turned to me to look at the nastiest ever thing I did. She was about to yell "Whaaaaaaat the fuck" and when she opened her mouth to shout "Whaaaaaat", my cock blasted again as I was sitting on chair with rod up right.

A huge load of cum raised up on the air like a rocket bomb. The target was so accurate as I would have ever imagined. I saw her pinkish tongue, the cherry lips and the face splashed with my cum.

In an urge to say "the fuck and complete the sentence she licked through the cum and swallowed it in haste. She was equally shocked starting at my rods just behind the screen.

What a view ! What a woman! Sleevless Shylaja. the sex queen. I got the view that I only dreamt of. My cum on a milf like her. What a timing!

I winked quickly and wrapped up my jeans and pulled the screen aside and ran out of the hall!!!

I did not know what sleeveless Shylaja did with the cum all of over her.
I thought she might wipe it off and continue the classes

Or if it was a bed room I thought she would have licked it all with her pinkish tongue and asked for more on her titties and pussy. Her tiny hairs on pussy would be a nice play to press and cum on. She would have asked for more.

All over, while I was driving back home I thought how happy it will be if I got a second chance to jizz like that when I pick my son back. But life is too cruel. I may not get all chances. So sad. I just drove back home.

Sleveless Shylaja Part 2 to be continued.

Every women is beautiful. Only real men can find the beauty with everyone. I am one of them and I narrate.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:breville1:

Holy sh1t!!!

[/url] "A huge load of cum raised up on the air like a rocket bomb. The target was so accurate as I would have ever imagined. I saw her pinkish tongue, the cherry lips and the face splashed with my cum."

Hilarious and sexy at the same time....laughing my a*** off!! And now we have her sister, Srilekha, in the equation....I'm sure it will only get more interesting!
[url=http://web.archive.org/web/20170603113146/http://xossip.com/member.php?u=2211732]
Salivating for more.....don't keep us waiting!
Like Reply
Quote:krish_999:

The hell of a day dreamer! The protagonist here is walking with a live bomb which rightly blasted at the sight of a certain Shy-laja! You got nice, wild imaginations. It wasn't dick raising at its best for it didn't mean to, but was definitely amusing and fun to read. Expecting more. Waiting for their second meeting.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish_999 View Post
The hell of a day dreamer! The protagonist here is walking with a live bomb which rightly blasted at the sight of a certain Shy-laja! You got nice, wild imaginations. It wasn't dick raising at its best for it didn't mean to, but was definitely amusing and fun to read. Expecting more. Waiting for their second meeting.

JwalaJumpa-

Thanks a ton. Yes. Writing the 2nd one. It is fun for me and to you all? Keep giving your reviews
[Image: icon7.gif] Part 2 - just beofre the next meet with sleeveless Shylaja

Part 2 - [b]The Wild dream runner . Shylaja stuns the host

[/b]I returned home by 7pm after dropping my son at his tuition. The experiences of the evening were mind blowing. Although i was scared of the consequences, it brought relief to me. To imagine me spraying cum on a slender milf like Shylaja is like a life time opportunity for me. I could still hear the cum splashing sound at her mouth and her face. Thurk! That's it. My Angel was shocked and i loved it. My demon just squirted all his loads on her.

The reactions she gave and the shock as she accidentally swallowed a load of cum in middle of a tuition jolted her. I ran out of the Hall as if i saw ghost. I was sitting on a chair switching on tv but my mind failed to cooperate. I could still sense the tingling sensation and vibration at my balls as if my rod could still unload many loads of hot cum on Shylaja. That cherry red lips and sticky salivating mouth was meant to swallow many many cum loads.

I was scared if Shylaja will let my wife know or will raise her voice or lodge a complaint against me for immoral behavior. The wait as well as my anxiety doubled as i need to pick my son back at 8 pm. I thought what will happen if my wife Anu knows about the shylaja disaster. Is spraying cum an issue? Oh man, but i did it in broad day light. In a hall. Right on her face. Her lips. Her navel. What a fool i am. No. I am the luckiest person on earth. My thoughts kept swinging back and forth.

I heard my wife's scooty sound outside. I was shocked to see her with my son. He was supposed to be picked up by 8.30 but he came 1 hour early. I feared the worst. There was something that happened for sure. Did Shylu inform my wife? She will not harm my son. That is for sure. My wife entered the hall with a tough look. The mood was eery. God, what has happened.

"What were you doing? ", she asked roughly. That's it. I was shaking internally. I am gone. Before i could reply the next thing came "dont you have any sense?"..

I am doomed. Damn. That slim cougar has informed about my cum bath. If she would have told me directly that it is non sense and she did not like it, i would have licked it all over from her or would have asked to cum on me as a revenge. Non sense!! Dont run dirty thoughts. Not at this time! I was prepared to face the worst.

"I have been calling all the time to your cell phone. What have you been doing ", she shouted impatiently.

I took my mobile out to see 7 missed calls. My mind was so occupied that i failed to notice this.

"Looks like his tuition madam is unwell. She asked all students to leave early. She called me as well to pick him up. That's why i kept calling you an but you are an useless idiot. Why dont you keep your mobile in ringing mode? " the shouting continued.

"What happened son? " i asked
"Miss was having head ache and did not teach at all. Suddenly she asked all of us to leave" told my son.

I was still nervous. "I dropped him late. Did she tell anything about that? ", i asked slowly to my wife a if nothing happened. Does cum bath creates head ache, i was asking internally. Ha ha!

"No. She did not tell anything. Looked a bit tired. Since you did not pick up i dropped in between my shopping and picked our boy. Please be responsible. " she yelled, threw bike key near me and went into a room.

I was very much relieved. I escaped. But now i started to feel happier. Why did Shylaja keep it a secret? Did she like it? Definitely not? A married women like her just simply wanted to avoid a problem and thats it. She would have wiped it off with a tissue and continued. Life is not like a sunny leone movie where she will moan oh yeaahh baby, tickle it, fickle it. Fast. Faster... oh yaaah.cum on my boobs. No one will tell like that. She will get another fresh load and hundreds of deep penetrations from her husband this night. All will be forgotten. My cum stain will simply vanish as her husband digs her pussy and ejaculate all over her colorful body. After all I just squirted. But he is the sole responsible man for that beauty

With a light heart i convinced myself. My wife rushed back and said "heh. Forgot to tell you. There is a student feedback session tomorrow. Both the parents must be there it seems. So please come home early so that we will go.. " said my wife.

What. My head started to spin. Again. But i felt there is no kick this time as my wife will be there. I cant really flirt with my wife nosing on me. Anu is a bit heavy for her age. Big buttock, loose pussy, bushy near the holes, bumpy ass cheek and tanker boobies. But her color will hide her weight. Open the bright or dark colored jacket. Our eyes will go blind by the huge swinging jiggling jugs. Of course a big mouth that can take 2 to 3 thick rods at a time and a firm solid arms that might simply crush the hell out of our balls.

In contrast i liked Shylaja. Slim. Tender. Thick. Just the right weight. One could explore more and more on her. My wife is like a full meal while Shylaja is a tasty light cheese sandwich. I prefer light ones and would love to lick more cheese out of her. Well, but tomorrow might be emberassing for both me and Shylaja. I am not sure if i will have the courage to face her. With a mix of emotions i went to bed later that night.

With too much dehydration and unloading sleep came in a wink of an eye. Unlike other days where i sleep without a single dream, today was different. To my surprise I was standing at the kitchen staring at the dark tiles. What the hell I am doing at my kitchen in a dream??

As i tilted my head down I heard a slight slurping sound. I was actually sitting above the kitchen granite rack. i could feel my wife heavy breathing near my balls. She was sucking my winnie like a pro. Its not plain sucking. She used some unusual tongue twister to create a rhythm. Her big mouth was filled with fluid oozing from my rod. She just kept stroking with her palms clasping my dangling balls. The feeling is heaven. With her eyes closed and her head between my spread thighs, she was kneeling on the kitchen floor as i sat knelt sat over the kitchen rack. Her other hand was simply descending down towards her bushes which I saw as i bent further. Her melons, arms and the rest were wet with nu saliva as usual. The slurping continued on and on and my dick continued to grow as a monster.

As i lifted my head staring straight I saw a pair of bouncy lemon yellow butts that reflected my face as the butt's surface was full of my saliva. A pale red bite mark added beauty to it. With Anu working on my rods, i thought who the hell this might be. I looked up at the standing girl who had one leg on the granite rack while her other leg held on a shelf at the wall for support. As I looked, i could see the right boob hanging with nipple firm as an iron nail. Above it was a face that made me shoot cum. Shylaja was standing giving a naughty smile at me. My dick grew 3 inch longer immediately while my anu tackled it deep throating, gagging and moaning.

It was ecstasy all over. I smiled at Shylaja. She spitted hard on my fore face yelling "you bastard. Show me of you are a real man".. she yelled this and forced her butts on my face. Her back of the butts and the crack slided smoothly from my node to my extending tongues.

Sprouts of sharp hairs grazed my cheeks, nose and my lips. Those were her Recently grown clean shaven pussy hairs. The press was so hard that I could just sniff and start wiggling my tongue back and forth on to the jelly rear ass. I dont know where I licked but it was all over her rear ass. She kept moaning loud while she jumped up and down ass sitting on my face. My cock grew now and then which my wife handled drinking all out of it like as she usually do.

Shylaja kept one leg sideward parked on a wall shelf so that her spread is maximum. So far I just used her rear biting, chewing, licking, dragging and grazing until her ass an rear cracks turned reddish. Now paused a moment and turned. It was the moment that defined the meaning of my birth. As she parked one of her leg once again at the shelf, i could see a beautiful jelly like pink hole right in front of my mouth.

I once again smiled lifting my head. She spitted even wilder and shouted "this is for you fucker. Show me what you are capable of ". She humped as she yelled those lines.

All my eyes saw was pinkish flesh with my face buried on her pussy right till my nose whose sides felt the heat of her clits. I was licking like a mad man making all exotic sounds while my wife kept fingering herself and spanking Shylaja now and then. The speed increased gradually as she started jumping over my face. At once i thought i bit her hard on the nutty G spot which was answered with a sharp cry. She shouted "you son of a bitch, eat this now" as she humped back, her holes filled my whole face when a big bulb of white fluid Oozed from her holes and filled my mouth. It was hot, a little sour, a little bitter and jelly like. I just gave a gulp and continued inserting my tongue all over her pussy and asshole. It is now my turn to grab my wife's face, hold her face firm while my rod is inserted deep and shoot cum. Anu is a master in swallowing. She just gave a bitch moan and continued her sucking.

Shylaja was all smiling, moaning and taking the pain with joy while Anu is fierce and dominant as usual. Her firm arms and broad armpits would make any cock jizz harder.

20 minutes in similar poses, my wife announced authoritatively. "Ok fuckers, get down to the floor". I got down and then held Shylu on her belly and brought her down. She instructed Shylu to stand on floor an spread her legs as far as she could. She then asked me to go to her rear while Anu sat on floor facing her cute pussyhole. I sat at the back facing her butt and anal hole. "Ok. Lets start" told my wife..

In a flash i burried my head on her soft butts and licking vigorously on anal and pussy holes from her butts. My wife was chewing Shylu's vagina from the front. The force was so vigorous that Shylu was unable to stand while she started shouting "ohh. Amma.. aahh. Ayyoo.. aaaahh"

While me and Anu just continued ramming her holes. Our tongues touched each other when I licked from back while Anu from front. Then Anu made Shylu lick her wide open hole by sitting on her face as Shylu lied down on floor. At this point, i stood directly in front of my wife targeting my rod directly into my wife`s wide mouth. She chewed so hard as Shylu worked under my wife's bottom holes. Shaking continued for next 15 minutes. My wife kept her hand buried fist deep on Shylu's golden holes.

Its my turn now. "Stand up bitches " i yelled. I made my wife stand on my left and Shylaja to my right. I asked each to grab a side of my balls to create enough erection. While they did it happily I kissed and chewed Shylu's mammaries to my right. Then i turned left and worked on anu's. At a point my rod was ready for the launch. I made both to. Knell down and lick along the length of my cock sides. Ahhh. What a feel.

Once I was lubricated enough i made them form a triangle with I at the center and Shylu to my right. Anu was at left. Each must bend to their sides in such a way that I ride Shylaja's pussy while i keep licking and biting my wife's boobies. Meanwhile, shylaja will keep licking my wife's pussy forming an intense triangular threesome. I was so hard that my cock hit the spot on first penetration and Shylu was simply grunting and panting in pain. Her mammaries jiggled so hard up and down that i felt like grabbing and Spanking them. Other side, my wide was unleashing bitchiness by unloading cum all over Shylaja's face. Everyone was screaming in pain.

15 minutes later I reversed the triangle with me riding Anu and licking Shylaja's soft breasts while my wife showed her expertise in licking Shylu's pussy. It was too intense at point of orgasm.

I made my wife to lie with her back on floor and then asked Shylaja to lie in reverse with her butts over back of my wife's head. While I ass fucked my wife hard like a bolt, i did an oral on Shylaja's anal and pussy as it became cherry red. Shylu did not waste time. She fingered and fisted on my wife's anal and pussy doubling the fun. 10 minutes later i reversed the order. Made Anu to lie over Shylu while I ass fucked Shylu and licked Anu.

Aahhh, aahhh… hoo yaaah… jeeezz.. ooo.. aaahhh.. screaming battle field.. it was the point.

All of a sudden Shylaja stood up and yelled "you bloody ass fucker.. take it. Pay back time. " with a huge splurting noise she gave out cum along with a burst of urine all over my body and face. She was agonizing with pain like a bitch. "Aahhh.. fucker.. fucker.. thats pay back for your cum…" she shouted.

"I loved it baby" i laughed. My wife stood up now and asked me to stand up. As i did she indicated me to unload within her pussy. Fearing a pregnancy i made her lift her tiny hair filled armpit and emptied all over. I applied some even over Shylaja's pits. She stood up again and asked me to empty some more load into her pussy. Nice move.

As I inserted and twisted, the unloading was as if a dam broke. A big volume just splurted and ravaged her pussy.. the wetness was so intense.

I rolled to my side and noticed my blanket was too wet. I checked my lungi and was shocked to see sticky mass all over my lungi.

Just near me was my wife sleeping in her usual nightie. Shit! It was one hell of a dream. I felt too thirsty.

Without disturbing Anu i went to kitchen to drink water. There was no one on the granite ledge. Shit! It was one fucking dream and no payback has been made yet. Damn! This sleeveless Shylaja is one hell of a cock buster.

God, why not make my dreams come true!

Thinking about tomorrow's meeting at tutor office I was slightly convinced that I can at least see Shylaja if not can do all that happened in dream.

Isn't a dream a manifestation of real thoughts or happenings?

Wait and see what happens when this naughty man meets Shylaja and a surprising person tomorrow at yhe tutor meet. Is Anu really a cooperative wife?

Wait for more and more dick rocking fun.
Like Reply
Part 3 - The unexpected Twist when meeting Shylaja

Part 3 - The unexpected Twist when meeting Shylaja

Last night sleep was pretty tiring with the kind of extreme threesome dreams. I woke up a little late in morning and i was sure that I am going to be late to office. If I star t late it is for sure that i might miss the evening meeting of my son with his ever beautiful tuition madam. Shylaja is a natural beauty born to increase lubrication on rods and make men go wild. I don't want to miss a chance.

In my shower i thought how nasty and wild was that triangular form that anu, shylu and i attempted in my dreams. But in general Anu is not very co operative. She might beat the shit out of me if I ever open my mouth for a threesome request or of some affair if anything happened for real. Her aggressivenes is extended to bed as well. She is fierce in anything she do. I never thought she is such a character when i first met her at her parents home during our wedding talks. Anu is a typical busty housewife, working in a IT company, with a good wage and might have at least 2 to 3 co workers shagging thinking about her.

She is not an outright beauty like Shylaja but she has a soft teddy like chubby face but a wide hard mouth. In our first night, i never thought this woman would chew the tip out of my cock. At first i thought i would make her scream but then i realized it was me who kept shouting in agony and pleasure. She never let go of my penis until i shot cum thrice on her titties.

She cooks nice but she would like me to eat more pussy than food. Each session would be like a test for me and a final smile from her means she is pleased with my performance. She is average in height and was very tight at the time of our wedding. When I went to her home for first time, i saw Anu's mother Chitra first. I never realized she is my would be in law. I noticed a broad soft faced, busty, average height, booth like ass bulged, medium tanned milf standing in front of me. Her mammaries were like literally hanging a kilometre away on both sides. I wondered what kind of blouse or bra could handle the weight of those atom bombs. I guess stainless steel. I admired how hard working was my would be father in law was working day and night on this country side dick bursting milf.

Seeing her gave a confidence that my wife will also be busty and broad one day. And when Anu appeared i confirmed every inch of her beauty was from her mother. Her dad looked like a dead snake with a sunken tummy which is obvious to me seeing her mom's sizes. He is a server. He served her mom like a donkey, like a bull and he would indeed be a dead snake in front of that mature beauty.

I immediately said yes to the wedding proposal and was very happy? As expected Anu turned out to be a real stunner. She is moody at times but otherwise a perfect woman. Compared to her other routine things, she has excellent records in bed. Once i was out of mood and sad due to issues at office. She came near me wearing a fluffy t shirt. I was sitting on floor while she was standing. I saw meaty jiggly bare thighs with only a black panty. The t shirt was little loose. She asked me to push both my palms inside her t shirt after removing my trouser and underwear. My cock was smaller than my son's as i was totally off mood. She asked me to keep my palms over her breast and press it slightly with my palm. I slowly moved my palms and fingers slowly fun her belly sides, her navel and finally to her nipples. I Was shell shocked to notice a bullet like hardness on her nips.

The big aureola was stiff like a mattress around her nipples. As if a battery is charging on the + and - electric points, with both hands on her nips hidden behibd her t shirt my balls started to get stiff and vibrating. Meanwhile she slipped her panty down slowly, showing her Smooth pussy. I could see goosebumps on her clits as i increased pressing on her breasts. She quickly removed t shirt and when i saw up it was like two mountains side by side. She stretched her arms and raised it upward locking behind her head. With her head slightly tilted she started licking her smooth armpits. At the same time, as i kept pressing the mamaries i noticed her clit skin getting swollen bigger and bigger. Slowly, fluid started dripping from the sides of her pussy and then down on the inner thighs. Seeing that my dick took off like a boeing aeroplane. Sooner it became a jet standing and taking off at 90 degree straight. Without a delay, she hugged me, stretched legs and sat down forcibly on my thighs as if removing fibres off a tender coconut.

For a moment i felt black. The penetration was intense and we humped at each other for the next 1 hour. Result was my son. Such was her terrific performance.
I smiled at myself finishing my shower and coming out. Every cock deserves its own pussy or pussies in my case. As I said, Anu is a perfect full meal for me while Shylaja is a like a creamy cheese sandwich. I dressed up and came out of the room. As usual my whorish Anu was dressed up in a tight parrot green kurti. She never has the habit of wearing a dupatta (shawl) over her tops. It seemed the green tops may burst out any time with her titties falling out. However I liked other men staring at her boobies. Once in a bus I saw the ticket collector open mouthed when Anu stepped in with both her hands raised to the support bar above. Even I had a little cum in a moment.

Each year into our marriage life, Anu's boobies kept increasing in size. I worked well on it and she turned out to be a cougar. Often on weekends, she asks me to try out 69, reverse cow girl, butterfly etc., She is the master and I am her servant. She turned out to be the dream busty next door aunty who is homely and at the same time a dick wetting milf. Her green tops that day was so tight and I could see the bra lines clearly. Her co workers will enjoy a lot that day watching her shaking. "Heh, why did you shag last night?" she asked.

It was the most unexpected question of all time. "What ? excuse me?" I acted
"I saw you scratching your balls and moaning over the big pillow like a street dog" she replied.

It rocked me like a thunder. So she has seen me performing it. "I ! I! I just..", words stuck.

"I know. Thats why I asked to buy condoms and keep it ready last week itself. Can't you control until friday? Idiot" she added a naughty mood.

"Heh!" I chuckled and burst out laughing. "I am sorry. I seriously dint mean to. But I was so hot on dreams. And you came in that cherry red bikini with an open panty hole", I continued

Anu: "Stop it! Deepak (son) is there. You are such an asshole"

Me: I kept smiling as I got a tension building on my balls.

Anu: "You are in such a sleep that you did not even know my blow jobs"

Me: "What? Heh, are you joking"

Anu: "Stop it asshole. You almost gagged me with your cumshots. What a force !

My god, i thought of taking leave tomorrow and having fun. Its been days. Lets send him to school and have some fun Been weeks na
For a moment I felt like shooting cum again.

Me: "Yyyes. I will tell you. Not sure if I get leave. But yeah, I wanted to eat you my darling'

Anu: " Dint you notice the stickiness? What a fool you are

Me: "Yeah yeah. I was surprised. I thought not to raise your tension. I felt some pain on my cock while bathing. Thought it is body heat. But now only, I can realize it is my wife's heat", I told these as I caught my crotch and indicating as if I am masturbating.

Anu: "Enough. Lets go to work and come early. We will meet directly at his tuition. Remember to send his fees before noon. Transfer it to their account"

Me: "Sure

She started as she spoke these. I saw her bubble ass jump up and down and finally resting on her scooty. Her buttock and the scooty back looked like a 8 all together with one above the other.

She always dominates in making fun and I had a slight doubt if I would have uttered Shylaja's name. In fact she told she gave a blow job and there are chances that I might have told that. However, she was happy and so very much in mood talking to me. So, I took it for granted nothing was spilt. Moreover she is not the one to take an extra affair so casually. I am safe as of now.

I completed my work in a hurry thinking about the evening. All my thoughts were a mix of my wife Anu and the tuition madam Shylaja. I dont know how the reactions are going to be in the evening. My wife called me at noon and explained about the parent teachers meeting. They evaluate children and suggest imrpovement recommendations to all the tuition students. She mentioned about Shylaja and her sister running the administration for the 2 student stregnth multi subject tuition center.

Wait a minute! A sister of Shylaja! I doubted hearing it but the thought created an unexplained happiness. If Shylaja is a chessy sandwich, how would her sister be? Is it her elder or younger? Once again the curiosity kicked in and tension started building up. Like a raging bull I awaited.

The evening was pleasant and I reached my son's tuition on time. 6.45 PM it was, when I parked my bike outside the gate near the big assed scooter of my big assed wife. Hesitating for a few moments, I stepped in slowly. I could see my wife sitting with my son on a farther corner signalling to me come and wait near them. In a quick glance I did not find my cum bathed queen. Acting normally, I stood near my family. It had been almost 10 minutes and there was no Shylaja nor her sister. All were the parents and grand parents of all kids and the atmosphere was once again packed and sultry. To my relief, AC was put on the hall to cool down.

"Good evening everyone!" a voice dashed past everyone.
I turned to my right. A new wave of joy came in. I guessed it was the sister of my cum queen Shylaja.

"I am Srilekha and Shylaja is my sister. I welcome you all for the fifth mid-term discussion. I appreciate your patience and requesting you to wait until your token number is called for the discussion. I will be seated on this room and we will server you complimentary beverages to keep you cooled. Thanks again and have a wonder day"

Words started blurring out to me as she spoke. Where to start with? ok. From the top? ok. A cute round face just as her sister but a smaller bindi. There is an additional looped nose ring. She had a slightly chubbier cheeks compared to Shylaja. I expected another sleeveless beauty but she was dressed in a casual yellow kurti with a blue legging. Her voice had a natural sexiness to it. She is slightly chubbier than her sister, but a little short but the bonkers looked real tight. Guess a 36" for Srilekha whereas Anu had 38". MILFS all around. My dick started to dance. To avoid accidental erection I had a firm pop colored Jockey this time thought I cannot avoid the side slit pocket.

Right from her neck till the midriff, Srilekha had a curvy body outline. Her ass portion extended curvier indicating heavy ass worship by her husband. In fact when she turned and walked I noticed her ass was unusually heavy. Unlike Shylaja she cant handle dynamic sex positions. Her legs and thighs were just like her sisters. What a combination. Can we attempt a foursome ? As thoughts kept running wild I heard someone talking with my wife.
To a sudden adrenaline rush, it was Shylaja. She passed a quick glance on me but just naturally continued talking with my wife. She did not have cum stains as it has been a day since the incident occurred. My wife introduced me to her and I gave a polite nod. Another quick darting glance from her.

I head howling on my ear and I was actually penetrating her cheeky ass on a couch. She was opening her mouth wide in pleasure as I was squeezing milk from her tits. Ahh haa haa! Oh yeah baby! The howling suddenly stopped as a kid dashed me accidentally. I wondered what an actor Shylaja is as she was very natural. May be her husband vanished all my thoughts last night ass slamming and pussy devastation. hmm! Lucky fellow! For a moment a slow motion came on my mind with her licking the cum off her lips. My dick gave a quick jerk. Shut up idiot! You are not going to take your cock out and wiggle it off your pants. Just stay put! Freeze!
My mind had better control today. We waited 20 long minutes to meet the milf sister. I came to know she is her elder daughter with her husband being a doctor. Hi profile milfs I thought. As we entered, Shylaja knocked the door behind asking to speed up as they are running out of time. The sisters decided to split the job. Srilekha to give improvement recommendations while Shylaja to issue score cards and brief future plans for the kids.

Naturally my wife being a friend of Shylaja, asked me to stay and left to the other room where cum queen was sitting. I took my seat but I noticed Srilekha searching for files near her desk. A straight side view but in a kurti you cannot expect much to see. But to my amazement, i got a hint of cleavage as her kurti neck moved towards one side and with the wind from ceiling fan, I caught a small side cleavage. Her chain ran down through it. She looked like a chinese milf to me in terms of the fit yet chubby structure.

We sat in for the discussion but I was only half conscious with my thoughts kicking in. "Your son is performing well, so far", she started. Of course he is my son. She doesn't know how his father will perform. He already performed on her bitch sister and drenched her in loads. Damn! Control my mind voice.

She was all teeth and reddish lips talking and smiling. I reciprocated and holding my cock like a hulk ready to burst out. If someone has got a voice to seduce, it is Srilekha. Nothing else kindled much. I know she is fit but it is her voice that activated a part of my sex side. She was explaining me about his subject performance and at that time she gave a wide open laugh. In a moment, I noticed the sticky saliva strands raising near her tongue and extending till her upper lip while she slid her tongue from one side to the other wiping it off. My Hulk gave an initial signal.

My x-ray vision kicked in. In a flash I could see her sitting topless. A firm tight boobies with dark black nipples perfectly at the center. Waist lines and belly of just the right size with a big navel hole. looks like someone got punched in on a navel hole. Shylaja's was thin and straight while Srilekha's is full round and wide caving in. She said something when I nodded yes without even listening. My ears caught up this sound "Oh yeah!"... she was telling these for some other conversation. But my mind just burst open. The jeans started bulging in and I tried my level best.

At the neck of the moment, she just made a quick gesture getting rid of a mosquito and stood from her chair when I noticed a big jiggling of both of her boobs. Without hesitating she bent forward just to my right to pick up a mosquito bat which was behind my right. In a flash I saw the kurti giving way. The light behind illuminated the ripe lemon yellow boobies with her chain at center. White bra with a D cup holding her milfy mammaries. Without even moving I was sitting watching when she took the bat.

But by that time it was all over. She noticed me seeing like a hungry crow and her body language changed. Without a noticeable hint, she asked "so that's it from my side. What is next?". She asked me to leave indirectly but I was still sitting contemplating the words what is next. This time her boobs were all over. The threesome thoughts of last time plus the cum smell of Shylaja kicked in.

I was an uncontrollable bull. X ray vision kicked in and I was standing nude with my cock pointing in the direction of her panty clad pussy. With her hair bunned up at her head and a chick boobies and arms, she is another perfect milf. As if a Hulk, i just lifted her up by her belly. Kissed her navel and tickled it with my tongue. Before she would shake away, I turned her upside and down my her back and held her buttocks by my mouth and with my 9 incher directly into her mouth. She could not speak.

The wetness started immediately and made mine another inch longer. She was simply gagging on while I started stroking violently at her mouth. While I noticed a string of dots developing at her panties, I bit it with my mouth and threw it open. Damn! I could believe my eyes. It was thoroughly whitish and looked as it she fucked just some hours before. Without further thinking I buried my face on her pussy and ass hole.

It was a standing 69 with me managing all her wait while she was upside down with her thights flying on air. I literally chewed and dragged her clits while she made a rough moaning. My dick was giving her a hard time with deepthroating. Unlike other times, my cum started coming out with great force that the floor was all wet. Her pussy was like a hot chocolate cake. Each time I press my cock on her mouth, I could see cum oozing. "Hell! " I heard faint cries, but who cares.

I wanted a classic missionary on her and made her lie by her back on the table. Things flew here and there as I cleared the table. I gave her a few pussy kisses and tongue lickings and started riding. Her tight thighs stretched as a broad V with me at the center taking the digging. It was so smooth and I held her tits tight without bouncing. It was on the spot and no doubt it. She bit her lips, rolled her eyes, heaved heavily blowing air from mouth unable to resist temptation. Her pussy turned red and then I decided to change position.

I made her drag her head a little outside of the table and I stood just above her mouth while I lie down on her in reverse to eat pussy. That is what Anu likes. Eat pussy. Spit on it. roll on it. drag it. fickle it. tickle it. bite it. chew it. That is the mantra for orgasm. Surprisingly Srilekha started licking my ass hole. It was so slow and precise that sent shock waves on my spine. My cock started squirting in between her tits heavily. I applied my cum all over her nipples and surrounding areas and on her armpits. She had a broad, white, milf like flat armpits with hairs coming out. She had a mole there and I kept kissing it in between.

Unlike Shylaja, Srilekha's cum tasted very sweet and sour. Also her depth was so high which could be because of a big dick of her husband plowing it till date. I loved the depth. It was like Anu's who sometimes inserts two fingers along with my cock. I kept spitting on her pussy and smoothing it while she kept wetting my dick and balls. The table offered better penetration. 'Hell! " That was what Sri was uttering most times and I understood the ecstasy. Nothing wrong about it.

I lifted her like a teddy bear. Took her to the corner wall for support. Lifted both her legs till my torso and started punching my cock on her jelly like pussy. It was little loose but I loved my whole body touching her body and rubbing close.

I thought of giving a cum load right on her pussy this time. So I saved it for the best. I made her stand straight. Then asked her to life the other leg as high as she can and placed her toe on a 2nd rack from top shelf for support. I plainly inserted my cock like a key to a lock and shook a little. She was literally screaming "Helllll!!!!!!!!!", this time. On spot i hope.

Before another word, my eyes went black and came back again. A huge cum load with the deepest penetration possible. I was screaming like Hulk!!! "Arrgh!! Aahhh! ahhh" breathing heavily
"Helll! What the hell are you doing" this time the voice resonated and brought me back. I was not moving but completely filled in ecstasy.

Me: "I am sor... sor.. sorry mam! I am so sorry"
I then looked down but to my amazement my hulk was still down on my pants except for a noticeable erection. It was because of that she was shouting.

Sri: "Just leave before I slap you! Pervert!" she yelled noticing my cock.

Me: " I am so sorry. I am leaving right now"

As I thought of raising to stand, my hand touched the punching machine and it fell under her desk where she keeps her leg. I prompted to fetch it but she yelled, "No thanks Mr! Haven't seen a nasty guy like you. Please leave" forcing me to leave.
She bent down from her chair to take the punching machine while I raised to leave. My legs angled a bit and I grabbed the table for support. That forced the table on her back while she was still bending. As I tried to stood and pull back, my rod wiggled out. It was so hard that it sprayed out in all directions. I could see her panting down the table but as I was gripping it for support, she could simply bend down and not capable of moving.

I realized that my cock is emptying its load to the fullest. Not sure where it sprayed But 1 thing is for sure. I face fucked both the sisters. My cum is hot as a choco lava. Finally after a minute when my rod stabilized I pulled back the table.
She raised her head like a cum monster. Full of cream-pies. I noticed wetness in between her boobs. My cream has reached the deepest depths. Damn! It was also sure Srilekha swallowed some when trying to shout. She was shrinking her face with her fingers running across her mouth to pick up some hair. Wow! What a moment!
I stood motionless with my cock still standing like a hercules.

"You nasty brat. Look at what you have done", Srilekha shouted.

Someone knocked at the spring door. Without a delay I grabbed papers nearby and held it near by cock. Srilekha, unable to face it, bent down and tried to hide behind the table. As it went without answering, Shylaja stepped directly in without knocking further. Shock all over!

Shy: "What has happended? Where is Sri?" , as she passed glanced on me and the held papers she went the other side to see her sister on floor bending.

Shy: "Sri what has happened", the moment she lifted her head, Shylaja understood what has happened. In complete anger she turned quickly towards me.
In the time gap, I just moved near the table to see what is happening just behind Shylaja.

As she turned her midriff dashed against my standing out cock and it immediately resulted in a short but thick burst of cum. She was wearing a thin saree that time and the result was obvious. It wetted the navel.

Shy: "You son of a bitch! What the hell you think you were doing?", as she rose her hand pointing a finger and yelled angrily, my dick changed direction and shot another load upright. It splashed with a huge thud all over her face and mouth.

Jeez. Time for me to run. Without turning back, I stuffed my hulk back on place, adjusted the zipper, fetched my file and fled the place. Next token did not go. The door was locked on inside which opened briefly after 5 minutes when me and my wife were on our two wheelers by the gate.

"Token number: 23" shouted the assistant. Quite surprising to see the routine activities going on in spite of double cum bath on the Shylaja and Srilekha duo. They are indeed cum eaters and swallowers at their best.

Did my wife come to know about this mishap? What kind of a wife is Anu? Did Srilekha and Shylaja are cougars or are they planning a legal revenge?
What it unfold on the coming parts..

Part 4 - The passionate evening. A date without Shylaja & SriLekha

Like Reply
EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE - Part 3 of Shylaja with animated spice ups

EXPERIMENTAL POST. Based on your comments I will continue doing stories this way.

Part 3 - The unexpected Twist when meeting Shylaja with spiced up animations

Last night sleep was pretty tiring with the kind of extreme threesome dreams.
[Image: triangle.gif]

I woke up a little late in morning and i was sure that I am going to be late to office. If I start late it is for sure that i might miss the evening meeting of my son with his ever beautiful tuition madam. Shylaja is a natural beauty born to increase lubrication on rods and make men go wild. I don't want to miss a chance.

In my shower i thought how nasty and wild was that triangular form that anu, shylu and i attempted in my dreams. But in general Anu is not very co operative. She might beat the shit out of me if I ever open my mouth for a threesome request or of some affair if anything happened for real. Her aggressiveness is extended to bed as well. She is fierce in anything she do. I never thought she is such a character when i first met her at her parents home during our wedding talks. Anu is a typical busty housewife, working in a IT company, with a good wage and might have at least 2 to 3 co workers shagging thinking about her.

She is not an outright beauty like Shylaja but she has a soft teddy like chubby face but a wide hard mouth. In our first night, i never thought this woman would chew the tip out of my cock. At first i thought i would make her scream but then i realized it was me who kept shouting in agony and pleasure. She never let go of my penis until i shot cum thrice on her titties.

[Image: wiggle_d.gif][Image: jizz1.gif]

She cooks nice but she would like me to eat more pussy than food. Each session would be like a test for me and a final smile from her means she is pleased with my performance. She is average in height and was very tight at the time of our wedding. When I went to her home for first time, i saw Anu's mother Chitra first. I never realized she is my would be in law. I noticed a broad soft faced, busty, average height, booth like ass bulged, medium tanned milf standing in front of me. Her mammaries were like literally hanging a kilometre away on both sides. I wondered what kind of blouse or bra could handle the weight of those atom bombs. I guess stainless steel. I admired how hard working was my would be father in law was working day and night on this country side dick bursting milf.

Seeing her gave a confidence that my wife will also be busty and broad one day. And when Anu appeared i confirmed every inch of her beauty was from her mother. Her dad looked like a dead snake with a sunken tummy which is obvious to me seeing her mom's sizes. He is a server. He served her mom like a donkey, like a bull and he would indeed be a dead snake in front of that mature beauty.

I immediately said yes to the wedding proposal and was very happy? As expected Anu turned out to be a real stunner. She is moody at times but otherwise a perfect woman. Compared to her other routine things, she has excellent records in bed. Once i was out of mood and sad due to issues at office. She came near me wearing a fluffy t shirt. I was sitting on floor while she was standing. I saw meaty jiggly bare thighs with only a black panty. The t shirt was little loose. She asked me to push both my palms inside her t shirt after removing my trouser and underwear. My cock was smaller than my son's as i was totally off mood. She asked me to keep my palms over her breast and press it slightly with my palm. I slowly moved my palms and fingers slowly fun her belly sides, her navel and finally to her nipples. I Was shell shocked to notice a bullet like hardness on her nips.

[Image: np1.gif][Image: np2.gif]

The big aureola was stiff like a mattress around her nipples. As if a battery is charging on the + and - electric points, with both hands on her nips hidden behind her t shirt my balls started to get stiff and vibrating. Meanwhile she slipped her panty down slowly, showing her Smooth pussy. I could see goosebumps on her clits as i increased pressing on her breasts.

[Image: p1.gif]

She quickly removed t shirt and when i saw up it was like two mountains side by side. She stretched her arms and raised it upward locking behind her head. With her head slightly tilted she started licking her smooth armpits. At the same time, as i kept pressing the mamaries i noticed her clit skin getting swollen bigger and bigger. Slowly, fluid started dripping from the sides of her pussy and then down on the inner thighs. Seeing that my dick took off like a Boeing aeroplane. Sooner it became a jet standing and taking off at 90 degree straight. Without a delay, she hugged me, stretched legs and sat down forcibly on my thighs as if removing fibers off a tender coconut.

[Image: ad.gif]

For a moment i felt black. The penetration was intense and we humped at each other for the next 1 hour. Result was my son. Such was her terrific performance.
I smiled at myself finishing my shower and coming out. Every cock deserves its own pussy or pussies in my case. As I said, Anu is a perfect full meal for me while Shylaja is a like a creamy cheese sandwich. I dressed up and came out of the room. As usual my whorish Anu was dressed up in a tight parrot green kurti. She never has the habit of wearing a dupatta (shawl) over her tops. It seemed the green tops may burst out any time with her titties falling out. However I liked other men staring at her boobies. Once in a bus I saw the ticket collector open mouthed when Anu stepped in with both her hands raised to the support bar above. Even I had a little cum in a moment.

Each year into our marriage life, Anu's boobies kept increasing in size. I worked well on it and she turned out to be a cougar. Often on weekends, she asks me to try out 69, reverse cow girl, butterfly etc., She is the master and I am her servant. She turned out to be the dream busty next door aunty who is homely and at the same time a dick wetting milf. Her green tops that day was so tight and I could see the bra lines clearly. Her co workers will enjoy a lot that day watching her shaking. "Heh, why did you shag last night?" she asked.

It was the most unexpected question of all time. "What ? excuse me?" I acted
"I saw you scratching your balls and moaning over the big pillow like a street dog" she replied.

It rocked me like a thunder. So she has seen me performing it. "I ! I! I just..", words stuck.

"I know. Thats why I asked to buy condoms and keep it ready last week itself. Can't you control until friday? Idiot" she added a naughty mood.

"Heh!" I chuckled and burst out laughing. "I am sorry. I seriously dint mean to. But I was so hot on dreams. And you came in that cherry red bikini with an open panty hole", I continued

Anu: "Stop it! Deepak (son) is there. You are such an asshole"

Me: I kept smiling as I got a tension building on my balls.

Anu: "You are in such a sleep that you did not even know my blow jobs"

Me: "What? Heh, are you joking"

Anu: "Stop it asshole. You almost gagged me with your cumshots. What a force !

My god, i thought of taking leave tomorrow and having fun. Its been days. Lets send him to school and have some fun Been weeks na
For a moment I felt like shooting cum again.

Me: "Yyyes. I will tell you. Not sure if I get leave. But yeah, I wanted to eat you my darling'

Anu: " Dint you notice the stickiness? What a fool you are

Me: "Yeah yeah. I was surprised. I thought not to raise your tension. I felt some pain on my cock while bathing. Thought it is body heat. But now only, I can realize it is my wife's heat", I told these as I caught my crotch and indicating as if I am masturbating.

Anu: "Enough. Lets go to work and come early. We will meet directly at his tuition. Remember to send his fees before noon. Transfer it to their account"

Me: "Sure

She started as she spoke these. I saw her bubble ass jump up and down and finally resting on her scooty. Her buttock and the scooty back looked like a 8 all together with one above the other.

She always dominates in making fun and I had a slight doubt if I would have uttered Shylaja's name. In fact she told she gave a blow job and there are chances that I might have told that. However, she was happy and so very much in mood talking to me. So, I took it for granted nothing was spilt. Moreover she is not the one to take an extra affair so casually. I am safe as of now.

I completed my work in a hurry thinking about the evening. All my thoughts were a mix of my wife Anu and the tuition madam Shylaja. I dont know how the reactions are going to be in the evening. My wife called me at noon and explained about the parent teachers meeting. They evaluate children and suggest imrpovement recommendations to all the tuition students. She mentioned about Shylaja and her sister running the administration for the 2 student stregnth multi subject tuition center.

Wait a minute! A sister of Shylaja! I doubted hearing it but the thought created an unexplained happiness. If Shylaja is a chessy sandwich, how would her sister be? Is it her elder or younger? Once again the curiosity kicked in and tension started building up. Like a raging bull I awaited.

The evening was pleasant and I reached my son's tuition on time. 6.45 PM it was, when I parked my bike outside the gate near the big assed scooter of my big assed wife. Hesitating for a few moments, I stepped in slowly. I could see my wife sitting with my son on a farther corner signalling to me come and wait near them. In a quick glance I did not find my cum bathed queen. Acting normally, I stood near my family. It had been almost 10 minutes and there was no Shylaja nor her sister. All were the parents and grand parents of all kids and the atmosphere was once again packed and sultry. To my relief, AC was put on the hall to cool down.

"Good evening everyone!" a voice dashed past everyone.
I turned to my right. A new wave of joy came in. I guessed it was the sister of my cum queen Shylaja.

"I am Srilekha and Shylaja is my sister. I welcome you all for the fifth mid-term discussion. I appreciate your patience and requesting you to wait until your token number is called for the discussion. I will be seated on this room and we will server you complimentary beverages to keep you cooled. Thanks again and have a wonder day"

Words started blurring out to me as she spoke. Where to start with? ok. From the top? ok. A cute round face just as her sister but a smaller bindi. There is an additional looped nose ring. She had a slightly chubbier cheeks compared to Shylaja. I expected another sleeveless beauty but she was dressed in a casual yellow kurti with a blue legging. Her voice had a natural sexiness to it. She is slightly chubbier than her sister, but a little short but the bonkers looked real tight. Guess a 36" for Srilekha whereas Anu had 38". MILFS all around. My dick started to dance. To avoid accidental erection I had a firm pop colored Jockey this time thought I cannot avoid the side slit pocket.

Right from her neck till the midriff, Srilekha had a curvy body outline. Her ass portion extended curvier indicating heavy ass worship by her husband. In fact when she turned and walked I noticed her ass was unusually heavy. Unlike Shylaja she cant handle dynamic sex positions. Her legs and thighs were just like her sisters. What a combination. Can we attempt a foursome ? As thoughts kept running wild I heard someone talking with my wife.

To a sudden adrenaline rush, it was Shylaja. She passed a quick glance on me but just naturally continued talking with my wife. She did not have cum stains as it has been a day since the incident occurred. My wife introduced me to her and I gave a polite nod. Another quick darting glance from her.

I head howling on my ear and I was actually penetrating her cheeky ass on a couch. She was opening her mouth wide in pleasure as I was squeezing milk from her tits. Ahh haa haa! Oh yeah baby! The howling suddenly stopped as a kid dashed me accidentally. I wondered what an actor Shylaja is as she was very natural. May be her husband vanished all my thoughts last night ass slamming and pussy devastation. hmm! Lucky fellow! For a moment a slow motion came on my mind with her licking the cum off her lips. My dick gave a quick jerk. Shut up idiot! You are not going to take your cock out and wiggle it off your pants. Just stay put! Freeze!
My mind had better control today. We waited 20 long minutes to meet the milf sister. I came to know she is her elder daughter with her husband being a doctor. Hi profile milfs I thought. As we entered, Shylaja knocked the door behind asking to speed up as they are running out of time. The sisters decided to split the job. Srilekha to give improvement recommendations while Shylaja to issue score cards and brief future plans for the kids.

Naturally my wife being a friend of Shylaja, asked me to stay and left to the other room where cum queen was sitting. I took my seat but I noticed Srilekha searching for files near her desk. A straight side view but in a kurti you cannot expect much to see. But to my amazement, i got a hint of cleavage as her kurti neck moved towards one side and with the wind from ceiling fan, I caught a small side cleavage. Her chain ran down through it. She looked like a chinese milf to me in terms of the fit yet chubby structure.

We sat in for the discussion but I was only half conscious with my thoughts kicking in. "Your son is performing well, so far", she started. Of course he is my son. She doesn't know how his father will perform. He already performed on her bitch sister and drenched her in loads. Damn! Control my mind voice.

She was all teeth and reddish lips talking and smiling. I reciprocated and holding my cock like a hulk ready to burst out. If someone has got a voice to seduce, it is Srilekha. Nothing else kindled much. I know she is fit but it is her voice that activated a part of my sex side. She was explaining me about his subject performance and at that time she gave a wide open laugh. In a moment, I noticed the sticky saliva strands raising near her tongue and extending till her upper lip while she slid her tongue from one side to the other wiping it off. My Hulk gave an initial signal.

My x-ray vision kicked in. In a flash I could see her sitting topless. A firm tight boobies with dark black nipples perfectly at the center. Waist lines and belly of just the right size with a big navel hole. looks like someone got punched in on a navel hole. Shylaja's was thin and straight while Srilekha's is full round and wide caving in. She said something when I nodded yes without even listening. My ears caught up this sound "Oh yeah!"... she was telling these for some other conversation. But my mind just burst open. The jeans started bulging in and I tried my level best.

At the neck of the moment, she just made a quick gesture getting rid of a mosquito and stood from her chair when I noticed a big jiggling of both of her boobs. Without hesitating she bent forward just to my right to pick up a mosquito bat which was behind my right. In a flash I saw the kurti giving way. The light behind illuminated the ripe lemon yellow boobies with her chain at center. White bra with a D cup holding her milfy mammaries. Without even moving I was sitting watching when she took the bat.

But by that time it was all over. She noticed me seeing like a hungry crow and her body language changed. Without a noticeable hint, she asked "so that's it from my side. What is next?". She asked me to leave indirectly but I was still sitting contemplating the words what is next. This time her boobs were all over. The threesome thoughts of last time plus the cum smell of Shylaja kicked in.

I was an uncontrollable bull. X ray vision kicked in and I was standing nude with my cock pointing in the direction of her panty clad pussy. With her hair bunned up at her head and a chick boobies and arms, she is another perfect milf. As if a Hulk, i just lifted her up by her belly. Kissed her navel and tickled it with my tongue. Before she would shake away, I turned her upside and down my her back and held her buttocks by my mouth and with my 9 incher directly into her mouth. She could not speak.

[Image: rev1.gif]

The wetness started immediately and made mine another inch longer. She was simply gagging on while I started stroking violently at her mouth. While I noticed a string of dots developing at her panties, I bit it with my mouth and threw it open. Damn! I could believe my eyes. It was thoroughly whitish and looked as it she fucked just some hours before. Without further thinking I buried my face on her pussy and ass hole.

It was a standing 69 with me managing all her wait while she was upside down with her thights flying on air. I literally chewed and dragged her clits while she made a rough moaning. My dick was giving her a hard time with deepthroating. Unlike other times, my cum started coming out with great force that the floor was all wet. Her pussy was like a hot chocolate cake. Each time I press my cock on her mouth, I could see cum oozing. "Hell! " I heard faint cries, but who cares.

[Image: dp3.gif]

I wanted a classic missionary on her and made her lie by her back on the table. Things flew here and there as I cleared the table. I gave her a few pussy kisses and tongue lickings and started riding. Her tight thighs stretched as a broad V with me at the center taking the digging. It was so smooth and I held her tits tight without bouncing. It was on the spot and no doubt it. She bit her lips, rolled her eyes, heaved heavily blowing air from mouth unable to resist temptation. Her pussy turned red and then I decided to change position.

[Image: fk2.gif]

I made her drag her head a little outside of the table and I stood just above her mouth while I lie down on her in reverse to eat pussy. That is what Anu likes. Eat pussy. Spit on it. roll on it. drag it. fickle it. tickle it. bite it. chew it. That is the mantra for orgasm. Surprisingly Srilekha started licking my ass hole. It was so slow and precise that sent shock waves on my spine. My cock started squirting in between her tits heavily. I applied my cum all over her nipples and surrounding areas and on her armpits. She had a broad, white, milf like flat armpits with hairs coming out. She had a mole there and I kept kissing it in between.

Unlike Shylaja, Srilekha's cum tasted very sweet and sour. Also her depth was so high which could be because of a big dick of her husband plowing it till date. I loved the depth. It was like Anu's who sometimes inserts two fingers along with my cock. I kept spitting on her pussy and smoothing it while she kept wetting my dick and balls. The table offered better penetration. 'Hell! " That was what Sri was uttering most times and I understood the ecstasy. Nothing wrong about it.

I lifted her like a teddy bear. Took her to the corner wall for support. Lifted both her legs till my torso and started punching my cock on her jelly like pussy. It was little loose but I loved my whole body touching her body and rubbing close.

I thought of giving a cum load right on her pussy this time. So I saved it for the best. I made her stand straight. Then asked her to life the other leg as high as she can and placed her toe on a 2nd rack from top shelf for support. I plainly inserted my cock like a key to a lock and shook a little. She was literally screaming "Helllll!!!!!!!!!", this time. On spot i hope.

Before another word, my eyes went black and came back again. A huge cum load with the deepest penetration possible. I was screaming like Hulk!!! "Arrgh!! Aahhh! ahhh" breathing heavily
"Helll! What the hell are you doing" this time the voice resonated and brought me back. I was not moving but completely filled in ecstasy.

Me: "I am sor... sor.. sorry mam! I am so sorry"
I then looked down but to my amazement my hulk was still down on my pants except for a noticeable erection. It was because of that she was shouting.

Sri: "Just leave before I slap you! Pervert!" she yelled noticing my cock.

Me: " I am so sorry. I am leaving right now"

As I thought of raising to stand, my hand touched the punching machine and it fell under her desk where she keeps her leg. I prompted to fetch it but she yelled, "No thanks Mr! Haven't seen a nasty guy like you. Please leave" forcing me to leave.
She bent down from her chair to take the punching machine while I raised to leave. My legs angled a bit and I grabbed the table for support. That forced the table on her back while she was still bending. As I tried to stood and pull back, my rod wiggled out. It was so hard that it sprayed out in all directions. I could see her panting down the table but as I was gripping it for support, she could simply bend down and not capable of moving.

I realized that my cock is emptying its load to the fullest. Not sure where it sprayed But 1 thing is for sure. I face fucked both the sisters. My cum is hot as a choco lava. Finally after a minute when my rod stabilized I pulled back the table.
She raised her head like a cum monster. Full of cream-pies. I noticed wetness in between her boobs. My cream has reached the deepest depths. Damn! It was also sure Srilekha swallowed some when trying to shout. She was shrinking her face with her fingers running across her mouth to pick up some hair. Wow! What a moment!
I stood motionless with my cock still standing like a hercules.

"You nasty brat. Look at what you have done", Srilekha shouted.

Someone knocked at the spring door. Without a delay I grabbed papers nearby and held it near by cock. Srilekha, unable to face it, bent down and tried to hide behind the table. As it went without answering, Shylaja stepped directly in without knocking further. Shock all over!

Shy: "What has happended? Where is Sri?" , as she passed glanced on me and the held papers she went the other side to see her sister on floor bending.

Shy: "Sri what has happened", the moment she lifted her head, Shylaja understood what has happened. In complete anger she turned quickly towards me.
In the time gap, I just moved near the table to see what is happening just behind Shylaja.

As she turned her midriff dashed against my standing out cock and it immediately resulted in a short but thick burst of cum. She was wearing a thin saree that time and the result was obvious. It wetted the navel.

Shy: "You son of a bitch! What the hell you think you were doing?", as she rose her hand pointing a finger and yelled angrily, my dick changed direction and shot another load upright. It splashed with a huge thud all over her face and mouth.

Jeez. Time for me to run. Without turning back, I stuffed my hulk back on place, adjusted the zipper, fetched my file and fled the place. Next token did not go. The door was locked on inside which opened briefly after 5 minutes when me and my wife were on our two wheelers by the gate.

"Token number: 23" shouted the assistant. Quite surprising to see the routine activities going on in spite of double cum bath on the Shylaja and Srilekha duo. They are indeed cum eaters and swallowers at their best.

Did my wife come to know about this mishap? What kind of a wife is Anu? Did Srilekha and Shylaja are cougars or are they planning a legal revenge?
What it unfold on the coming parts..

Part 4 - The passionate evening. A date without Shylaja & SriLekha
Like Reply
Part 4 – Its not Shylaja or Srilekha this time

Part 4 – Its not Shylaja or Srilekha this time

I was driving a little behind my wife who is on her scooty with my little son. The events of past two hours unfolded in such a dramatic fashion. I was unable to sit on my bike properly as i got pain on my dick due to excessive unloading. I got sharp stabbing pains that felt like a pin prick. A little ahead of me, i had a nice shapely view of my wife's back in her green tops riding her scooty. Her work tiredness made her neck and the big U area below her neck-back shine with sweat. As she drove i could get a slight glimpse of her boob sidelines jumping as she rode over road rumbles. I switched on my high beam bike lamp to get a clear view of my wife.

Over taking me in a few seconds, a bald headed man in a Yamaha bike, around forty years blocked my view and he switched on his high beam light to get her back view and the fleshy vibrating arms. Now you know why accidents happen. I let a few others also to over take me and glance at Anu 's busty back and the butt cheeks extended out due to her weight over the scooter seat. It was like a rotated '8' with both of her butts extending on sides. Reassuring I am the sole proprietor of this big classic telephone booth like assed wife and I can see her as I wish anytime I continued following her.

We neared our street. We were on our own two wheelers and i normally escort behind my wife 's scooty for her safety. She asked me to take my son home and told there are some household items which she must buy. She assured that she will be back home in half an hour. I entered my home and helped my little son to settle up. I made him watch cartoon on TV and handed him a cup of boost.

I rushed to the rest room to free my hulk dick and give him some air. He got big and was suffocating on my stuffed trousers and demanded some air. As I let go of my underwear i could see him red with rage standing like a rock star. Srilekha was given a bitch milf respect. Shylaja was given a cum bath twice. For some reasons my rod is still tight with fury. Whom does he want to splash? My goodness! I wet my dick with water. Initially it was a comfort but the ticking pain started again and the burning sensation increased. Did I fuck a chilly? Just for splashing cum, I don't know why my rod felt like a light bulb filament. I decided to sit on for some time until it cools. " Ting tong " the door bell rang. "Deepak.." from Bath room i shouted to ask my son to see who is at the door? There was no response. I cried out loud and the only thing i could hear was the TV.

In middle of cooling i stuffed my hulk on my inner wear again and loosened my full arm shirt to cover up till my crotches. I thought it is my wife and so i am okay to go out to open the door half bare with only my shirt and brief. After all my hall door is the only one on second floor and there is no one to stare at our door. Of course who is going to knock our door at 9 PM other than my Anu. I opened the door and stood still for a moment.

There was a classic village aunty with her vegetable basket perched at her hip folds. There is her long black hair twined and dangling. A sweat soaked blouse with lot of sweat marks. Broad arms which were firm with a fleshy texture. The back was so big that the blouse covered only 40%! The rest was a big bare belly back with 2 to 3 belly folds on each side. The sweat soaked dark green cotton saree did not hide her bottom shape. Curvy big bucket like buttocks with ample ass cheeks and slender workmanship legs. Fit chick! But she must be around her forties. But yet an ass beauty aunty. She turned hearing the sound of door being opened. Waah! I am right. She must be in her starting forties. But, a classic country aunty. Oval face with oiled air and typical bindies on her flat broad forehead. Nose stud on one side of her nose and a beetle leaf stained mouth, teeth and lips that was still chewing beetle-leaf.

The front side of her arms were fit with tight flesh. She is a little black with a tint of brown on most parts. The boobs! I was surprised to see a 38” cup standing like a concrete block up right with the cotton saree doing justice by hiding only a half of the cup. The other half was covered with sweat stained blouse that ended in a nasty sweat filled armpit folds visible through the blouse folds. The light red blouse on a dark green cotton saree. This was something I never expected. Who is this Savitha Bhabi ? Half of her belly sides were visible with the folds clearly marked as her vegetable basket rested on it.

My hulk was momentarily knocking again. My underwear started to bulge but his time there is nothing to cover. My shirt was coming to the front as my dick grew bigger. The vegetable seller was equally shocked seeing me standing and staring at her with a free bottom. She did something with her face that brought me to reality. “Unh! Unh! So sorry. I never thought some other person will come now”, I told this in local language and I hurried inside the room catching an angry look at my son who was still on TV. I took my night bermudas and quickly put it in. It was still unable to hide the erection. The cock was still out with a little movement to both sides.

I then used my shirt to hide it further and went out again. I asked another shy sorry which she seemed to ignore. She asked if my wife is there with a shy laugh. I was then I understood the meaning. She would have thought we were in middle of an intercourse with my erection still on. That made me at ease but it was then my super brain kicked my ass and gave an idea. I told she is inside the room sleeping. There was a brief giggle which was seduced along with the rattling noise from her bangle clad hands. She kept smiling all along and I was awe struck seeing a forty year old aunty with a naughty attitude. She told about my wife's vegetable preferences and sat near my door frame on the lobby.

Veg: “Is raw banana there?”, she asked in local language, picking up a lengthy green raw banana and caressing it horizontally in a slow motion as she held it firm on her palms. It was a classic method to hand job a cock along its length. Her wide eyes cast a naughty look. My hulk turned real hard for the third time on a single evening. My bermuda's front protruded front clearly to almost 9 inches. The aunty was watching it as if she is not noticing it, but damn, my dicky mind interpreted it clearly. A simple lie gave me a chance to flirt openly with an unknown aunty. I replied, “1 full banana is there”, standing a little stretched.

She giggled again and kept it aside. In a flash she waved her neck to right to bring her hair to a position. She then used both her arms, raised it above her head to roll her hair into a bun and clipped it. As she did that, I could see the length of her arm flesh and the sweat dripping pits on her wet blouse. Her boobies did a vertical hump as she raised and dropped her arms. The belly elongated clearly showing her coin sized navel extending on top as she stretched. Boom! Drops started coming out my hulk! I was unable to stand. The pain shooted and the burning sensation increased. I started to sweat a little. I thought of sending her back saying I dont need any vegetables. But some how I wanted to enjoy the free show.

She then took 2 tomatoes and held it out slightly near her boobs asking “are tomatoes there ? Country tomatoes sir! Very big and juicy!” (in local language)

Damn! Why did I see her? My dick started exploding and spots of wet cream was clearly visible over my light grey bermudas. It was clearly visible. The bitch seemed to notice it and was slightly showing her reddish tongue out and ran it along length of her lips with a sound slurp. Fuck! My dick started spitting heavily. The radius of wet spot increased rapidly and the lady simply enjoyed it watching me struggling to stand. I gripped my palms tight.

Ok Sir! I think you already had it and ate tomatoes too! “, she did a naught gesture as she put down tomatoes and then took drum sticks. She pointed it lengthwise right at the same height as my hidden dick and asked, “now what about drumsticks ? Very good for men Sir”

My mouth gaped in and was astonished. Then I bit and grinded my teeth in regular intervals as cum started flowing with great force. The bermudas was very wet near my dick and I feared it will drip out if she is there for some more time. She was simply staring at dick as it kept emptying cum and was so bold to enjoy right in front door of my house. I finally managed to say “No. All are there. Come tomorrow”. My cock was burning and I felt like cutting it and keeping it in a freezer box. I was unable to bear it. The hotness of this village aunty is unbearable. 3 cocks! Surely not enough. A 10+ gang bang will be apt for this bitch.

Sir! Can I drink!” she paused a long time watching at my crotch and then completed saying “wwwwwaaaater!”. Bitch! My dick was spitting all along. I ran hastily to fetch a cup of water and let this bitch leave home. Otherwise, my son would also see me squirting cum. What a shame it would be. As I gave her the cup, she intentionally spilt some water in the center just between her tits. Then she let out some water from her mouth dripping at one side. She was slightly winking but it was a seducing half wink.

I decided. If this is the moment , then let it be. I thought of pushing her to the extreme end of the lobby where it is dark, make her raise her arms, sniff her armpits and bite it wildly. Then I thought of pulling her saree top and do a navel fuck. While I bury my face into her boobies I thought of emptying all my cum load on her navel. A nasty yet awesome plan. My hulk started dancing and ready to shoot. No matter what is the pain! Lets do this chick.

I should have saved some time stopping my imagination and doing it in real. Though she is not a classy fuck material, this village aunty is fit. I am an ardent followed of a comedian who used to say 'it does not matter if a chicken is blind. Only the curry must taste good'. I remembered that for this vegetable seller. I quickly stepped out and to the left taking out my cock. My palms was very sticky and the lady also turned to her left. Just at the moment I started to show my cock to her, there was a bang on the lobby. It was Anu. My wife! Holy shit! She is back! The vegetable seller turned back in shock but she did not see my cock yet. I was also terrified. As I let down my bermudas, it was still at my toes and it made we fall to my front on the floor. My toe fingers were stuck on the clothes. While Anu dropped her plastic cover on lobby and the vegetable seller turned back to talk to Anu, I decided to crawl as getting up will draw Anu's attention on me and my bottom naked posture. But I was terrified if my son will see me erect cock. What a shame. But this is the worst situation. I decided to crawl. I took long steps on my knee with my my bermudas and underwear clinging on my toes. I crossed the door frame and entered the hall. While I tried to stand up, the stuck underwear once again toppled my toes and I sat on floor with my bare buttock. I felt the chillness of floor.

I struggled and got op. While I bent slightly to pull my bermudas up, I saw Anu entering the door frame and the vegetable seller was talking normally with my wife and standing just behind Anu. They were talking heads straight and did not notice downwards. I took a quick glance behind to see my son asleep on the sofa. Thank God! I slowly slid my fingers down to pull my bermudas but any fast move will spoil the situation. Both will look down and find me half naked. Even if I manage to pull over, my erection is clearly visible.

My cock is 10” inches now with cream all over the red head. I will be doomed forever. So, I simply stood straight maintaining a polite face reaction. My wife said she got all vegetables and asked her to come tomorrow. Both were facing outside with their back towards the door where I was standing behind them. This is the moment! While I tried to pull over my bermudas, the pain on my cock was so bad that I paused pulling up for a moment.

With a big burst my dick danced to left and sent out a big shoot. It was spot on my wife's butt. It sent a diagonal line from her left butt to her right ass cheek. Then again, “Gurrrk!”, this time my hulk wiggled to the right and sent another cum line on Anu's buxom buttock. Now it is from her right butt and down to her left ass cheek. A 'X' mark is completed with wet and hot cum on her kurti and legging. I did a slight moan but it was not heard as they were conversing about something as the lady took her basket and placed it on her belly. My wife bid good bye and turned all of a sudden and started to get in the hall.

I was stunner, standing with open cock that did a 'X' on her ass few seconds back. I perched and stood with my whole back on the wall while my wife crossed me unnoticed. She went hastily to the kitchen for something. Meanwhile, the vegetable lady was facing the opposite side taking her money purse out that was secured within her blouse from her right boob. In that split second, as I gripped my wall my hulk did a final splash. The force at a 45% angle crossed the entrance and landed safely just in middle of her ass back. It created a vertical line starting from the area where her saree was inserted in her belly back and ended down the butt. It looked like a bisection line for left and right butt.

Without further damage, I pulled my bermudas back where in that split second my wife came with money on her hand. She gave a puzzling look on why I stood pasting myself on wall holding my hall door with my hands. She crossed me and handed money to the lady and got the return change which she was taking from her purse turning back. As she finally departed, I saw her walking on the lobby with the wet cum still on. Let it be!

My wife asked me to lock the door and come in as she went into a room. I went near the entrance where I stood earlier, looked for any residual cum. Towards the stair, the vegetable lady gave a sharp turn and cast an angry look on me. Yes, I lied and it was revealed. She then left.

I locked the hall door and now the pain started coming back. With my son asleep and my wife at the room changing her dress, I rushed to the rest room, shut the door loudly and sat on the western toilet getting rid of my bermudas and jockey underwear.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

What happened inside the rest room ? With Anu back home, what kind of a household is mine?

Stay tuned for the part 5 of 'Experiences with Shylaja' – The Stressful Night.
Currently in progress and will be out soon.

Picture version of this part to follow !
Please keep commenting as it is the only source of encouragement and makes me think more about my wife and other people whom I met. More nasty deeds to come (cum!!!)
Like Reply
PIC VERSION - Part 4 – Its not Shylaja or Srilekha this time

PIC VERSION - Part 4 – Its not Shylaja or Srilekha this time

I was driving a little behind my wife who is on her scooty with my little son. The events of past two hours unfolded in such a dramatic fashion. I was unable to sit on my bike properly as i got pain on my dick due to excessive unloading. I got sharp stabbing pains that felt like a pin prick. A little ahead of me, i had a nice shapely view of my wife's back in her green tops riding her scooty. Her work tiredness made her neck and the big U area below her neck-back shine with sweat. As she drove i could get a slight glimpse of her boob sidelines jumping as she rode over road rumbles. I switched on my high beam bike lamp to get a clear view of my wife.

Over taking me in a few seconds, a bald headed man in a Yamaha bike, around forty years blocked my view and he switched on his high beam light to get her back view and the fleshy vibrating arms. Now you know why accidents happen. I let a few others also to over take me and glance at Anu 's busty back and the butt cheeks extended out due to her weight over the scooter seat. It was like a rotated '8' with both of her butts extending on sides. Reassuring I am the sole proprietor of this big classic telephone booth like assed wife and I can see her as I wish anytime I continued following her.

We neared our street. We were on our own two wheelers and i normally escort behind my wife 's scooty for her safety. She asked me to take my son home and told there are some household items which she must buy. She assured that she will be back home in half an hour. I entered my home and helped my little son to settle up. I made him watch cartoon on TV and handed him a cup of boost.

I rushed to the rest room to free my hulk dick and give him some air. He got big and was suffocating on my stuffed trousers and demanded some air. As I let go of my underwear i could see him red with rage standing like a rock star. Srilekha was given a bitch milf respect. Shylaja was given a cum bath twice. For some reasons my rod is still tight with fury. Whom does he want to splash? My goodness! I wet my dick with water. Initially it was a comfort but the ticking pain started again and the burning sensation increased. Did I fuck a chilly? Just for splashing cum, I don't know why my rod felt like a light bulb filament. I decided to sit on for some time until it cools. " Ting tong " the door bell rang. "Deepak.." from Bath room i shouted to ask my son to see who is at the door? There was no response. I cried out loud and the only thing i could hear was the TV.

[Image: ck1.gif]

In middle of cooling i stuffed my hulk on my inner wear again and loosened my full arm shirt to cover up till my crotches. I thought it is my wife and so i am okay to go out to open the door half bare with only my shirt and brief. After all my hall door is the only one on second floor and there is no one to stare at our door. Of course who is going to knock our door at 9 PM other than my Anu. I opened the door and stood still for a moment.

There was a classic village aunty with her vegetable basket perched at her hip folds. There is her long black hair twined and dangling. A sweat soaked blouse with lot of sweat marks. Broad arms which were firm with a fleshy texture. The back was so big that the blouse covered only 40%! The rest was a big bare belly back with 2 to 3 belly folds on each side. The sweat soaked dark green cotton saree did not hide her bottom shape. Curvy big bucket like buttocks with ample ass cheeks and slender workmanship legs. Fit chick! But she must be around her forties. But yet an ass beauty aunty. She turned hearing the sound of door being opened. Waah! I am right. She must be in her starting forties. But, a classic country aunty. Oval face with oiled air and typical bindies on her flat broad forehead. Nose stud on one side of her nose and a beetle leaf stained mouth, teeth and lips that was still chewing beetle-leaf.

[Image: n6.gif][Image: n8.gif]

The front side of her arms were fit with tight flesh. She is a little black with a tint of brown on most parts. The boobs! I was surprised to see a 38” cup standing like a concrete block up right with the cotton saree doing justice by hiding only a half of the cup. The other half was covered with sweat stained blouse that ended in a nasty sweat filled armpit folds visible through the blouse folds. The light red blouse on a dark green cotton saree. This was something I never expected. Who is this Savitha Bhabi ? Half of her belly sides were visible with the folds clearly marked as her vegetable basket rested on it.

[Image: n2.gif]

My hulk was momentarily knocking again. My underwear started to bulge but his time there is nothing to cover. My shirt was coming to the front as my dick grew bigger. The vegetable seller was equally shocked seeing me standing and staring at her with a free bottom. She did something with her face that brought me to reality. “Unh! Unh! So sorry. I never thought some other person will come now”, I told this in local language and I hurried inside the room catching an angry look at my son who was still on TV. I took my night bermudas and quickly put it in. It was still unable to hide the erection. The cock was still out with a little movement to both sides.

I then used my shirt to hide it further and went out again. I asked another shy sorry which she seemed to ignore. She asked if my wife is there with a shy laugh. I was then I understood the meaning. She would have thought we were in middle of an intercourse with my erection still on. That made me at ease but it was then my super brain kicked my ass and gave an idea. I told she is inside the room sleeping. There was a brief giggle which was seduced along with the rattling noise from her bangle clad hands. She kept smiling all along and I was awe struck seeing a forty year old aunty with a naughty attitude. She told about my wife's vegetable preferences and sat near my door frame on the lobby.

[Image: 738301792.gif]

Veg: “Is raw banana there?”, she asked in local language, picking up a lengthy green raw banana and caressing it horizontally in a slow motion as she held it firm on her palms. It was a classic method to hand job a cock along its length. Her wide eyes cast a naughty look. My hulk turned real hard for the third time on a single evening. My bermuda's front protruded front clearly to almost 9 inches. The aunty was watching it as if she is not noticing it, but damn, my dicky mind interpreted it clearly. A simple lie gave me a chance to flirt openly with an unknown aunty. I replied, “1 full banana is there”, standing a little stretched.

[Image: k22.gif]

She giggled again and kept it aside. In a flash she waved her neck to right to bring her hair to a position. She then used both her arms, raised it above her head to roll her hair into a bun and clipped it. As she did that, I could see the length of her arm flesh and the sweat dripping pits on her wet blouse. Her boobies did a vertical hump as she raised and dropped her arms. The belly elongated clearly showing her coin sized navel extending on top as she stretched. Boom! Drops started coming out my hulk! I was unable to stand. The pain shooted and the burning sensation increased. I started to sweat a little. I thought of sending her back saying I dont need any vegetables. But some how I wanted to enjoy the free show.

She then took 2 tomatoes and held it out slightly near her boobs asking “are tomatoes there ? Country tomatoes sir! Very big and juicy!” (in local language)

Damn! Why did I see her? My dick started exploding and spots of wet cream was clearly visible over my light grey bermudas. It was clearly visible. The bitch seemed to notice it and was slightly showing her reddish tongue out and ran it along length of her lips with a sound slurp. Fuck! My dick started spitting heavily. The radius of wet spot increased rapidly and the lady simply enjoyed it watching me struggling to stand. I gripped my palms tight.

“Ok Sir! I think you already had it and ate tomatoes too! “, she did a naught gesture as she put down tomatoes and then took drum sticks. She pointed it lengthwise right at the same height as my hidden dick and asked, “now what about drumsticks ? Very good for men Sir”

[Image: lo1.gif]

My mouth gaped in and was astonished. Then I bit and grinded my teeth in regular intervals as cum started flowing with great force. The bermudas was very wet near my dick and I feared it will drip out if she is there for some more time. She was simply staring at dick as it kept emptying cum and was so bold to enjoy right in front door of my house. I finally managed to say “No. All are there. Come tomorrow”. My cock was burning and I felt like cutting it and keeping it in a freezer box. I was unable to bear it. The hotness of this village aunty is unbearable. 3 cocks! Surely not enough. A 10+ gang bang will be apt for this bitch.

“Sir! Can I drink!” she paused a long time watching at my crotch and then completed saying “wwwwwaaaater!”. Bitch! My dick was spitting all along. I ran hastily to fetch a cup of water and let this bitch leave home. Otherwise, my son would also see me squirting cum. What a shame it would be. As I gave her the cup, she intentionally spilt some water in the center just between her tits. Then she let out some water from her mouth dripping at one side. She was slightly winking but it was a seducing half wink.

I decided. If this is the moment , then let it be. I thought of pushing her to the extreme end of the lobby where it is dark, make her raise her arms, sniff her armpits and bite it wildly. Then I thought of pulling her saree top and do a navel fuck. While I bury my face into her boobies I thought of emptying all my cum load on her navel. A nasty yet awesome plan. My hulk started dancing and ready to shoot. No matter what is the pain! Lets do this chick.

[Image: gb1.gif][Image: gb2.gif]

I should have saved some time stopping my imagination and doing it in real. Though she is not a classy fuck material, this village aunty is fit. I am an ardent followed of a comedian who used to say 'it does not matter if a chicken is blind. Only the curry must taste good'. I remembered that for this vegetable seller. I quickly stepped out and to the left taking out my cock. My palms was very sticky and the lady also turned to her left. Just at the moment I started to show my cock to her, there was a bang on the lobby. It was Anu. My wife! Holy shit! She is back! The vegetable seller turned back in shock but she did not see my cock yet. I was also terrified. As I let down my bermudas, it was still at my toes and it made we fall to my front on the floor. My toe fingers were stuck on the clothes. While Anu dropped her plastic cover on lobby and the vegetable seller turned back to talk to Anu, I decided to crawl as getting up will draw Anu's attention on me and my bottom naked posture. But I was terrified if my son will see me erect cock. What a shame. But this is the worst situation. I decided to crawl. I took long steps on my knee with my my bermudas and underwear clinging on my toes. I crossed the door frame and entered the hall. While I tried to stand up, the stuck underwear once again toppled my toes and I sat on floor with my bare buttock. I felt the chillness of floor.

I struggled and got op. While I bent slightly to pull my bermudas up, I saw Anu entering the door frame and the vegetable seller was talking normally with my wife and standing just behind Anu. They were talking heads straight and did not notice downwards. I took a quick glance behind to see my son asleep on the sofa. Thank God! I slowly slid my fingers down to pull my bermudas but any fast move will spoil the situation. Both will look down and find me half naked. Even if I manage to pull over, my erection is clearly visible.

My cock is 10” inches now with cream all over the red head. I will be doomed forever. So, I simply stood straight maintaining a polite face reaction. My wife said she got all vegetables and asked her to come tomorrow. Both were facing outside with their back towards the door where I was standing behind them. This is the moment! While I tried to pull over my bermudas, the pain on my cock was so bad that I paused pulling up for a moment.

With a big burst my dick danced to left and sent out a big shoot. It was spot on my wife's butt. It sent a diagonal line from her left butt to her right ass cheek. Then again, “Gurrrk!”, this time my hulk wiggled to the right and sent another cum line on Anu's buxom buttock. Now it is from her right butt and down to her left ass cheek. A 'X' mark is completed with wet and hot cum on her kurti and legging. I did a slight moan but it was not heard as they were conversing about something as the lady took her basket and placed it on her belly. My wife bid good bye and turned all of a sudden and started to get in the hall.

[Image: bs2.gif]

I was stunned, standing with open cock that did a 'X' on her ass few seconds back. I perched and stood with my whole back on the wall while my wife crossed me unnoticed. She went hastily to the kitchen for something. Meanwhile, the vegetable lady was facing the opposite side taking her money purse out that was secured within her blouse from her right boob. In that split second, as I gripped my wall my hulk did a final splash. The force at a 45% angle crossed the entrance and landed safely just in middle of her ass back. It created a vertical line starting from the area where her saree was inserted in her belly back and ended down the butt. It looked like a bisection line for left and right butt.

Without further damage, I pulled my bermudas back where in that split second my wife came with money on her hand. She gave a puzzling look on why I stood pasting myself on wall holding my hall door with my hands. She crossed me and handed money to the lady and got the return change which she was taking from her purse turning back. As she finally departed, I saw her walking on the lobby with the wet cum still on. Let it be!

My wife asked me to lock the door and come in as she went into a room. I went near the entrance where I stood earlier, looked for any residual cum. Towards the stair, the vegetable lady gave a sharp turn and cast an angry look on me. Yes, I lied and it was revealed. She then left.

I locked the hall door and now the pain started coming back. With my son asleep and my wife at the room changing her dress, I rushed to the rest room, shut the door loudly and sat on the western toilet getting rid of my bermudas and jockey underwear.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

What happened inside the rest room ? With Anu back home, what kind of a household is mine?

Stay tuned for the part 5 of 'Experiences with Shylaja' – The Stressful Night.
Currently in progress and will be out soon.

Picture version of this part to follow !

Please keep commenting as it is the only source of encouragement and makes me think more about my wife and other people whom I met. More nasty deeds to come (cum!!!)
Like Reply
Part 5 - A stressful dinner with Anu.

I rushed into the rest room, sat on the western toilet after locking the door. My wife went in to the bed room to change dress. For some reasons, the last days saw huge outburst of my dick. First it was the cheesy sandwich Shylaja. Tight, slender and chick. Next was the vegetable burger Srilekha. Busty, booty and buxom. The reverse 69 was unforgettable. In between I had a threesome dream with Shylaja and Anu followed by a blow job which I did not realize until Anu told me. A pillow shag just in front of my wife in my sleep! Oh! What is happening? Then this vegetable seller who came just now. Looks like it is my good time. Cum splashes all over though except for the cum, rest were my dirty imagination. Yet it relieved all my recent work stress.

The pain on my cock was too high. As soon as I pulled by underwear down, my dick was shooting with pain. The tip is cherry red, bluged and looked as if like a nuclear bomb ready to travel miles deep and hit the spot accurately. As the air rushed and chilled my balls, my dick was slightly curved over and dancing to its left and right. The pin prick pain came every now and then. Whenever the pain came, i gripped my palms holding the faucet for support. My legs were stretched with my back resting on the flusher box. I was panting and letting out gasps of breath from my mouth. Who will resist such a big four time cum blast. I thought of staying there itself. There is no way I can sit naked at the hall and my wife will suspect me. Clear signs of cumming and she is an expert identifying it.

As of now, there was no information whether Shylaja or Srilekha told anything to my wife about my cum bath. There is no doubt on vegetable seller as she was partly involved watching me getting seduced and ejaculating on her. But the first two milfs are super special, next door aunties who lead a normal life. I doubt if they ever had an illegal affair but it is for sure that disgusted what I did. As long as there Anu does not know about these, I am safe. And I assumed I am safe so far. "Heh, what do you want for dinner", asked my wife outside the door. God! Is this the place to ask for dinner menu.

Me: "Dear. hold on! I cant simply think about a menu sitting here"

Anu: Laughs. "Ok! Ok! Sorry. How long you will sit there. Come out. Get some breath."
Me: "Yeah."

But I am in no mood to get out. I badly need to cool down. By reddish dick alone with the balls was still firm and rock steady. However an idea came in. I planned to
take some ice cubes from the freezer and keep it on my rods for reducing the heat and pain. I pulled over my underwear and the bermudas and went out. I covered with my
vests to prevent my wife from seeing the big round wet spot on the bermudas near my cock. I opened the fridge freezer and took some ice cubes. Wrapped it in a spare
towel as a bundle. Just then, my wife told

Anu: "Heh! I am making fried rice. When did deepak sleep ? Did he eat something"

Me: "Fried rice is ok. Make it less spicy. I am already on heat. He just had a cup of boost. Don't know when he slept"

Anu: "ok. Let him sleep. Why disturb him again. He will ask if he is hungry. But I think he had enough and that is why he slept."

Me:"Yeah. he was tired"

I was talking to her with my back towards the kitchen so that she might not notice my big rod.

Anu: "Heh. can you take that jar?"
, she pointed a big jar at the top of the shelf and I had no option but to help her. I went in to the kitchen just behind her and took the jar. As I turned to give it
to her, I saw her in a typical desi style nightie. It had some flower pattern on a dark lavender tone. My eyes set straight on her humongous boobs which were clearly
visible with the nightie revealing the shapes outlines. Even grabbing with my palms wide open will not be sufficient to cover her whole boob. The nighties she wear
will have a U ct on neck and it was slightly low cut compared to normal nighties. It revealed her ample neck and the gold chains shined on her fair skin tone. She was
still fresh by looks of her face, except for slight oily skin due to work strains. Her hairs were bunned up at the back of her head. She was smiling, staring at me as
I was fixed on her mamaries.

Anu: "I dont know how you get your dick hard in a few seconds. My face is here. look at me."

As she said these in a naughty tone, she slapped on my cock balls over the bermudas with a little force. God! I am already burning and this slap increased it. I was
about to shout but I controlled. She took the jar and turned towards the stove. This nightie is a killer. From the back of her neck and backs I could see no
impressions of any bra straps. That was why I could see a clean globe outline on her front. If I strained a little I could have easily got the impressions of her
bullet like nipples. My mind kicked in with all the moanings and filthiest thoughts..

Anu was screaming "oh yeahhh.. oh yeaaaahhhh.. aaahhh.. ufff... fuccckkkk.. aah. aah.. aaaaahhh", there was a "dhuk! dhuk! slrrrkk! dhuk!",sound as my balls collided
smashing with her pussy hole and she was lying on the kitchen granite bench with her arms raised, palms clapsed at back of her head and I was simply punching on her
holes.

Then Shylaja was slightly whispering at my right ear. "You are going great! Just be steady. Tilt your cock to your right. That angle rubs on my inner pussy walls. Just
keep doing it dear. ", as she was telling these she ran her fingers along my butt lines and was trying to apply some saliva near my anal hole.

On my left ear, SRilekha was licking on my ear. The moment I turned to left, she grabbed my neck, made my slightly bend and spitted on my cheeks in a slow motion. The
creamy salive from her lips dripped out in a long thin gel like stream and landed on my cheeks. Then she used her tongue to apply it on my whole cheeks and then
started to bite my lips violently. In between she rolled her tongue inside of my mouth and was licking left and right violently. It looked like she was some explorer
digging for gold. Our saliva just mixed and each were exchanging loads and loads as we kept kissing.

No signs of that vegetable lady. She is a standby but not equivalent to Anu, Shyly or Sri.
There was a wild rattling noise and I when I came back to consciousness I saw my wife using the mixie to make ginger paste.
Anu: "What? ", she asked taking a quick glance on my growing erection.

"Go and do some work. You are always like a street dog. Ready to fuck a pussy any time!", she added fuel to the fire.

Me: "Heh! Nothing like that.", I attempted to leave the kitchen.

Anu; "What? I know you are a ditry liar. See the size. Even for seeing in a nightie, you are getting such a stiffness. What if you someone hotter. I think you will
squirt like a mad dog all over them”, she laughed loudly as she said this.

Who can be so accurate than a woman guessing about something? She was right. I was like a mad dog for past two days and she predicted correctly that I will squirt all
over.

Anu: “What is that you are thinking ? Tell me something”, she demanded.

Me: “Nothing!”, I smiled politely.

As she raised her arms to pick up a box from shelf, I saw her fleshy arms and the perfect side boobs. The big ball was hanging without any support freely showing even
the slightest vibration clearly. My darling has shed her bra with only her nightie on. The bullet like nipple was clear this time. The side view highlighted it like a
charm. She could even open a beer bottle with her bullet hard nipple. When she is horny I always felt her nipple like an iron nail.

I got a flash. My darling was standing over the bed with her legs stretched. I was lying in bed naked with my cock erect in perfect upright position. The view showed
my cock standing just is between her stretched legs as she was standing. She was wearing only a dark blue blouse without a bra. From the toes, her legs, inner thighs,
the chubby pussy, light bushes over the pussy, navel hole, waist and the area just below her boobs, her cheeks and lips were all wet with my saliva. She was doing a
circling motion over her blouse with her palms pressing her boobies firmly. She pressed her boobs to reveal one half of the boobs as cleavage. Her blouse gave way and
she was rolling her palms from right to left and then from left to right. The circular massage along with the view of her chubby legs and thighs made my cock to angle
a bit in extreme erection. White cum dripped from the tip to my cock sides.

She smiled and sticked her tongue out. A slow motion tongue lick on her upper and low lips followed as she stopped the circular massage. Now, she slid her palms on
lower side of her boobs. Pressed it hard and then started giggling it. First he was doing alternative jiggles, first the left boob and then the right boob. and then she started to vibrate her boobies up and down and increased the speed violently. My cock shot an upright cum stream and then it fell back on my waist. My wife sat on my thighs and then rubbed the cum with her hands. She took it and applied it on her nipple area and then took some filling her clits. At last she wiped the remaining ones and slurped it with a finger into her mouth. She stood up again. My dick was dancing in pleasure and I was grunting loudly.

Then she turned her eyes sharp and stared at me like a violent eagle. She hold her blouse tightly. I could see her belly caving in slightly as she held her breath. The belly chain slid down and was just hanging in the hip are just abover her pussy. She was having a french style vertical line of pussy hair that looked like number '1' while the remaining was cleanly shaven. As she held her breath, she held her tongue out fully and then in a second, she tore her blouse from the center. It was such a quick tearing of blouse that her boobs jumped out and kept giggling for some seconds. My cock was violently shooting cum on all sides.She got rid of her opened blouse and walked a bit front. Now she was standing just above my face. I could see her dripping white jelly like pussy. She stood stretched. A thin line of cum fell on my face. It created a spider web like line and it slowly came down and fell all over.

Anu: "Stick out your tongue bastard", she commanded. I obeyed her orders.

It was a thunder then. With a big pressure she humped right on spot with her full pussy getting teared with my tongue. The hump was from such a height that each time she sat on my tongue and stood up, the whole cot jolted and made creaking noise. She continued to do that on and on without stopping. Even my tongue felt like it will fracture. Each time she humped, my cock was spraying like a hand pump drawing water from well. Her back was all sprayed with my cum drops. Now, she turned the other side. She stood up straight while I was having my head on pillow. Now I was marvelling her ass cheeks and butt hole which was so tight and blackish. She bent to the front when her whole body touched my torso and thighs. She let the full rod go into her mouth with her teeth pruning the rod's length. She then knelt near my tummy and raised her big booty buttocks.

Anu: "stick out the tongue you son of a bitch", she yelled. I continued sticking out.

As she gave a tight bite on my cocks, she raised her buttock and kept humping on my tongue. Her butt cheeks kept colliding with my face.
I would have filled loads and loads on her mouth. She was spitting a large volume of cum on my balls. It was used for massaging my balls while she was deep throating and I was busy dealing with her butt holes.

"Durk! Durk! Durk!", the cum along with the violent pain brought me back and my wife was still cooking. It will be really a shame if I showed this to my wife and so I rushed to the toilet once again. I carefully closed the door, sat and then opened.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH", "durk! durk! durk", my balls were vibrating and my upright cock was shooting vertically in the air. Cum blasted all over the bathroom tiles in all directions. I cuaght hold of the faucet on one hand and towel stand on other hand while my hulk completed spitting out. The pain was so violent that I bit my lips myself unable to shout. The cum continued for 30 seconds in 2 to 3 sessions and finally it was over. Now it is just the pain and pricking. I took the wrapped up towel that had half melted ice and massaged it. It was then my vision started to turn normal. The effect was so good. I noted it down to apply ice water on a pussy and then fuck as the sensation was so divine. As i massaged I thought how tight was Shylaja's pussy. It was like the center of a mosambi fruit. Very tight to separate but the penetration would starve our cocks.

Whereas Srilekha's was like a Orange fruit. Loose and juicy all over and the sensation was very nasty. In fact I liked her butt hole more than her front ones. Milf! Then my ever lasting Anu. If there is one thing I liked the most, it is her domination. A much feared wife who could simply make you scream like hell. Anu's clits is like black grapes with a hard seed. Clits like guava fruit that keeps tasting the more we chew and bite. Her pussy hole is like a ripe mango. The more it is pulpy, the better it will taste. We can keep licking for hours and the juice seem to be never ending. She takes care of it very well. We have not done much of anal so far.

After ten minutes, it was alright. The ice cubes worked. My hulk turned back to normal. It was cute and small. The balls sagged heavily like a small cloth bag. I stood up and then took the cleaning brush. Wiped off the tiles with water and ensured it was clean. I got out to see my wife having dinner watching tv. I went silently and sat near her and started to eat. It was alright. I finally felt comfortable with my dick staying real nice into my underwear.

After a lot of stiffness and struggle, it was alright. Haa.a.. ! Phew ! Cool buddy!

So it looks ultra cool as of now. Was it? Am I going to be alright? Will I get dreams again? Why is that I squirt only by dreaming? When will I get my real action? There are lots to answer

Catch out the Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Shylaja or Anu ?

Coming soon

PIC VERSION - Part 5 - A stressful dinner with Anu

I rushed into the rest room, sat on the western toilet after locking the door. My wife went in to the bed room to change dress. For some reasons, the last days saw huge outburst of my dick. First it was the cheesy sandwich Shylaja. Tight, slender and chick. Next was the vegetable burger Srilekha. Busty, booty and buxom. The reverse 69 was unforgettable. In between I had a threesome dream with Shylaja and Anu followed by a blow job which I did not realize until Anu told me. A pillow shag just in front of my wife in my sleep! Oh! What is happening? Then this vegetable seller who came just now. Looks like it is my good time. Cum splashes all over though except for the cum, rest were my dirty imagination. Yet it relieved all my recent work stress.

The pain on my cock was too high. As soon as I pulled by underwear down, my dick was shooting with pain. The tip is cherry red, bulged and looked as if like a nuclear bomb ready to travel miles deep and hit the spot accurately. As the air rushed and chilled my balls, my dick was slightly curved over and dancing to its left and right. The pin prick pain came every now and then. Whenever the pain came, i gripped my palms holding the faucet for support. My legs were stretched with my back resting on the flusher box. I was panting and letting out gasps of breath from my mouth. Who will resist such a big four time cum blast. I thought of staying there itself. There is no way I can sit naked at the hall and my wife will suspect me. Clear signs of cumming and she is an expert identifying it.

As of now, there was no information whether Shylaja or Srilekha told anything to my wife about my cum bath. There is no doubt on vegetable seller as she was partly involved watching me getting seduced and ejaculating on her. But the first two milfs are super special, next door aunties who lead a normal life. I doubt if they ever had an illegal affair but it is for sure that disgusted what I did. As long as there Anu does not know about these, I am safe. And I assumed I am safe so far. "Heh, what do you want for dinner", asked my wife outside the door. God! Is this the place to ask for dinner menu.

Me: "Dear. hold on! I cant simply think about a menu sitting here"
Anu: Laughs. "Ok! Ok! Sorry. How long you will sit there. Come out. Get some breath."
Me: "Yeah."

But I am in no mood to get out. I badly need to cool down. By reddish dick alone with the balls was still firm and rock steady. However an idea came in. I planned to
take some ice cubes from the freezer and keep it on my rods for reducing the heat and pain. I pulled over my underwear and the bermudas and went out. I covered with my vests to prevent my wife from seeing the big round wet spot on the bermudas near my cock. I opened the fridge freezer and took some ice cubes. Wrapped it in a spare
towel as a bundle. Just then, my wife told

Anu: "Heh! I am making fried rice. When did deepak sleep? Did he eat something"

Me: "Fried rice is ok. Make it less spicy. I am already on heat. He just had a cup of boost. Don't know when he slept"

Anu: "ok. Let him sleep. Why disturb him again. He will ask if he is hungry. But I think he had enough and that is why he slept."

Me:"Yeah. he was tired"

I was talking to her with my back towards the kitchen so that she might not notice my big rod.

Anu: "Heh. can you take that jar?", she pointed a big jar at the top of the shelf and I had no option but to help her. I went in to the kitchen just behind her and took the jar. As I turned to give it to her, I saw her in a typical desi style nightie. It had some flower pattern on a dark lavender tone. My eyes set straight on her humongous boobs which were clearly visible with the nightie revealing the shapes outlines. Even grabbing with my palms wide open will not be sufficient to cover her whole boob. The nighties she wear will have a U ct on neck and it was slightly low cut compared to normal nighties. It revealed her ample neck and the gold chains shined on her fair skin tone. She was still fresh by looks of her face, except for slight oily skin due to work strains. Her hairs were bunned up at the back of her head. She was smiling, staring at me as I was fixed on her mammaries.

[Image: s2_2.gif][Image: s3.gif][Image: s4.gif]

Anu: "I don’t know how you get your dick hard in a few seconds. My face is here. look at me."

As she said these in a naughty tone, she slapped on my cock balls over the bermudas with a little force. God! I am already burning and this slap increased it. I was about to shout but I controlled. She took the jar and turned towards the stove. This nightie is a killer. From the back of her neck and backs I could see no
impressions of any bra straps. That was why I could see a clean globe outline on her front. If I strained a little I could have easily got the impressions of her
bullet like nipples. My mind kicked in with all the moaning and filthiest thoughts..

Anu was screaming "oh yeahhh.. oh yeaaaahhhh.. aaahhh.. ufff... fuccckkkk.. aah. aah.. aaaaahhh", there was a "dhuk! dhuk! slrrrkk! dhuk!",sound as my balls collided smashing with her pussy hole and she was lying on the kitchen granite bench with her arms raised, palms clasped at back of her head and I was simply punching on her holes.

[Image: p1.gif]

Then Shylaja was slightly whispering at my right ear. "You are going great! Just be steady. Tilt your cock to your right. That angle rubs on my inner pussy walls. Just
keep doing it dear. ", as she was telling these she ran her fingers along my butt lines and was trying to apply some saliva near my anal hole.

[Image: p2.gif]

On my left ear, Srilekha was licking on my ear. The moment I turned to left, she grabbed my neck, made my slightly bend and spitted on my cheeks in a slow motion. The creamy saliva from her lips dripped out in a long thin gel like stream and landed on my cheeks. Then she used her tongue to apply it on my whole cheeks and then started to bite my lips violently. In between she rolled her tongue inside of my mouth and was licking left and right violently. It looked like she was some explorer digging for gold. Our saliva just mixed and each were exchanging loads and loads as we kept kissing.

[Image: p3.gif][Image: p4.gif]

No signs of that vegetable lady. She is a standby but not equivalent to Anu, Shylu or Sri. There was a wild rattling noise and I when I came back to consciousness I saw my wife using the mixie to make ginger paste.

Anu: "What? ", she asked taking a quick glance on my growing erection.

"Go and do some work. You are always like a street dog. Ready to fuck a pussy any time!", she added fuel to the fire.

Me: "Heh! Nothing like that.", I attempted to leave the kitchen.

Anu; "What? I know you are a dirty liar. See the size. Even for seeing in a nightie, you are getting such a stiffness. What if you someone hotter. I think you will
squirt like a mad dog all over them”, she laughed loudly as she said this.

Who can be so accurate than a woman guessing about something? She was right. I was like a mad dog for past two days and she predicted correctly that I will squirt all
over.

Anu: “What is that you are thinking ? Tell me something”, she demanded.

Me: “Nothing!”, I smiled politely.

As she raised her arms to pick up a box from shelf, I saw her fleshy arms and the perfect side boobs. The big ball was hanging without any support freely showing even the slightest vibration clearly. My darling has shed her bra with only her nightie on. The bullet like nipple was clear this time. The side view highlighted it like a charm. She could even open a beer bottle with her bullet hard nipple. When she is horny I always felt her nipple like an iron nail.

I got a flash. My darling was standing over the bed with her legs stretched. I was lying in bed naked with my cock erect in perfect upright position. The view showed
my cock standing just is between her stretched legs as she was standing. She was wearing only a dark blue blouse without a bra. From the toes, her legs, inner thighs,
the chubby pussy, light bushes over the pussy, navel hole, waist and the area just below her boobs, her cheeks and lips were all wet with my saliva. She was doing a
circling motion over her blouse with her palms pressing her boobies firmly. She pressed her boobs to reveal one half of the boobs as cleavage. Her blouse gave way and she was rolling her palms from right to left and then from left to right. The circular massage along with the view of her chubby legs and thighs made my cock to angle a bit in extreme erection. White cum dripped from the tip to my cock sides.

[Image: p5.gif]

She smiled and showed her tongue out. A slow motion tongue lick on her upper and low lips followed as she stopped the circular massage. Now, she slid her palms on
lower side of her boobs. Pressed it hard and then started giggling it. First he was doing alternative jiggles, first the left boob and then the right boob. and then she started to vibrate her boobies up and down and increased the speed violently. My cock shot an upright cum stream and then it fell back on my waist. My wife sat on my thighs and then rubbed the cum with her hands. She took it and applied it on her nipple area and then took some filling her clits. At last she wiped the remaining ones and slurped it with a finger into her mouth. She stood up again. My dick was dancing in pleasure and I was grunting loudly.

Then she turned her eyes sharp and stared at me like a violent eagle. She hold her blouse tightly. I could see her belly caving in slightly as she held her breath. The belly chain slid down and was just hanging in the hip are just above her pussy. She was having a french style vertical line of pussy hair that looked like number '1' while the remaining was cleanly shaven. As she held her breath, she held her tongue out fully and then in a second, she tore her blouse from the center. It was such a quick tearing of blouse that her boobs jumped out and kept giggling for some seconds. My cock was violently shooting cum on all sides. She got rid of her opened blouse and walked a bit front. Now she was standing just above my face. I could see her dripping white jelly like pussy. She stood stretched. A thin line of cum fell on my face. It created a spider web like line and it slowly came down and fell all over.

Anu: "Stick out your tongue bastard", she commanded. I obeyed her orders.

It was a thunder then. With a big pressure she humped right on spot with her full pussy getting teared with my tongue. The hump was from such a height that each time she sat on my tongue and stood up, the whole cot jolted and made creaking noise. She continued to do that on and on without stopping. Even my tongue felt like it will fracture. Each time she humped, my cock was spraying like a hand pump drawing water from well. Her back was all sprayed with my cum drops. Now, she turned the other side. She stood up straight while I was having my head on pillow. Now I was marveling her ass cheeks and butt hole which was so tight and blackish. She bent to the front when her whole body touched my torso and thighs. She let the full rod go into her mouth with her teeth pruning the rod's length. She then knelt near my tummy and raised her big booty buttocks.

[Image: p6.gif]

Anu: "stick out the tongue you son of a bitch", she yelled. I continued sticking out.

As she gave a tight bite on my cocks, she raised her buttock and kept humping on my tongue. Her butt cheeks kept colliding with my face.
I would have filled loads and loads on her mouth. She was spitting a large volume of cum on my balls. It was used for massaging my balls while she was deep-throating and I was busy dealing with her butt holes.

[Image: p8.gif]

"Durk! Durk! Durk!", the cum along with the violent pain brought me back and my wife was still cooking. It will be really a shame if I showed this to my wife and so I rushed to the toilet once again. I carefully closed the door, sat and then opened.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH", "durk! durk! durk", my balls were vibrating and my upright cock was shooting vertically in the air. Cum blasted all over the bathroom tiles in all directions. I cuaght hold of the faucet on one hand and towel stand on other hand while my hulk completed spitting out. The pain was so violent that I bit my lips myself unable to shout. The cum continued for 30 seconds in 2 to 3 sessions and finally it was over. Now it is just the pain and pricking. I took the wrapped up towel that had half melted ice and massaged it. It was then my vision started to turn normal. The effect was so good. I noted it down to apply ice water on a pussy and then fuck as the sensation was so divine. As i massaged I thought how tight was Shylaja's pussy. It was like the center of a mosambi fruit. Very tight to separate but the penetration would starve our cocks.

Whereas Srilekha's was like a Orange fruit. Loose and juicy all over and the sensation was very nasty. In fact I liked her butt hole more than her front ones. Milf! Then my ever lasting Anu. If there is one thing I liked the most, it is her domination. A much feared wife who could simply make you scream like hell. Anu's clits is like black grapes with a hard seed. Clits like guava fruit that keeps tasting the more we chew and bite. Her pussy hole is like a ripe mango. The more it is pulpy, the better it will taste. We can keep licking for hours and the juice seem to be never ending. She takes care of it very well. We have not done much of anal so far.

After ten minutes, it was alright. The ice cubes worked. My hulk turned back to normal. It was cute and small. The balls sagged heavily like a small cloth bag. I stood up and then took the cleaning brush. Wiped off the tiles with water and ensured it was clean. I got out to see my wife having dinner watching tv. I went silently and sat near her and started to eat. It was alright. I finally felt comfortable with my dick staying real nice into my underwear.

After a lot of stiffness and struggle, it was alright. Haaa.. ! Phew ! Cool buddy!

So it looks ultra cool as of now. Was it? Am I going to be alright? Will I get dreams again? Why is that I squirt only by dreaming? When will I get my real action? There are lots to answer

Catch out the Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Shylaja or Anu ?

Coming soon
Like Reply
Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Anu or Srilekha

Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Anu or Srilekha

We were having dinner. Anu was in a lavender color nightie, her usual and favorite. She was eating with her plate on her thighs and legs stretched over a coffee table. Her golden anklets with the ultra red nail polish looked beautiful. I was sitting near her on the sofa and staring at my TV aimlessly.

She stopped at a music channel as she kept changing channels in quick succession. There was an advertisement on tele brands campaigning a men' secret medicine to stay on top in sexual life. My wife smiled biting her finger nails.

“Do you need that medicine? Yours is always super tight and straight right?”, her tone indicated that she was cleanly mocking me.
“Yeah, of course. A strong male”, I boasted myself. But I was little over the top on past two days. I dont know where those loads of cum were stored but it just kept coming out like a fountain. As we were chatting, the program changed and there were sexy item songs on the TV. South actress Mumtaj was shaking her big belly with her navel. She had only a blouse and the shake was so violent. Anu was watching it and she kept glancing me at times. Mumtaj's boobies were simply hanging and dangling on all directions as she danced with the hero on a tight yellow blouse. The actor would have had a good time dealing with that milf. It was so hot to watch.

“Look at that navel! My goodness! “, I commented.
“She looks a little big, but yeah, sexy!”, replied my wife.

I: “Massive boobs na. Look at those who are dancing around her. They are simply staring her boobies with an open mouth. Must have been very erotic for them”

Anu: “Yeah! But how could they dance like that in front of everyone. Cha! Very bad!”, her face reaction showed her dislike for a public performance. She has not seen my public performance at the tuition. Shylaja will remember it even now. The day when she drank cum! I could still feel the smell of her pussy hole. Not to forget Sirlekha who is another damsel. Their gracious face against my cum stains were like a painting.

Anu: “Oh! See that. She is literally performing an ass movement! How nice!”, Mumtaj was shaking her but and made a stroking move above actor Sarathkumar's dick. Very erotic item song indeed.

I: “ahh! Too hot! Heh, with that yellow blouse and her size, she looks like from below the face”, I don't know If it is apt or not, but I felt it. Anu is typically like Mumtaj below the face. Smooth wifey armpits that had my cum for a thousand times. Her big hanging boobs and yellowish color of her skin. Again a big belly which does not have hanging fat, but a chick fat belly which you love to kiss, drag and bite. Her big navel would invite anyone for a navel fuck. Below that were the glorious holes. Both had my effort for thousands of times. Pretty nice ones with a supportive meaty thighs. She is my fucking angel.
But this comment made my wife to grunt a bit and she looked at me skeptically.

[Image: 1.gif]

Anu: “Do I look like her ? You mean with all that shaking and showing ?”, she looked angry.
I: “Heh! Why are you serious. You boobs and belly are like her. That is what I meant. Did not mean it in a negative way. I like it. That is what I am telling”, I tried to flame out the igniting fire in the very beginning. If I let it grow, it will be a disaster.

Anu: “Ok ok! I am not asking anything”, disappointment still crept on her face
I: “Heh! See! I am dead serious. I like your everything. You sweet face, rosy lips, your tasty boobs and..”, before I told another word she stopped
Anu: “Enough enough! I am ok! I know you like me a lot!”, she smiled finally.
I: “Yeah. Good girl! “, I was relieved internally. I don't want her to fight with me this time. My dick has given me enough pain all the day and I can't take any more pain. Arguing with her is like having an anal. Both the parties will suffer huge pain and it takes time to come out. Why spoil the occasion? Let me finish dinner and sleep. My dick needs an AC! That is the game plan. My son has slept already which is another good sign. I can also sleep soon.

Anu: “You are the sweetest husband dear! So nice and you know how to convince me! Honey like words. You are expert”, I did not know if she was insulting me or flattering. Just then the song on TV changed to 'X-Machi Y-Machine' in which a big booed Nayantara was dancing at her best. Though she looked like a tanker on that, her outfit and her boob movements will make her fans dance nude. Those were the types of song I used to watch with pillows thrust between my thighs when I was young. I was keen on TV when my wife commented,

Anu: “Now Mr., does she look like me? Big boobs! Big mouth! Or like Srilekha?”, she passed a sideways glance and I felt like jumping out of a building. Was it a careless comment? What does her side glance mean? Does she know anything about the incident? My vision was tunneling while my wife added,

[Image: 2.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 4.gif]

Anu: “heh! Does she look like Srilekha? Very seductive right?”. I did not tell a single word but was dumb struck and kept watching her silently. What can I say? She waved her head, raised her eyebrows and looked at me as If waiting for an answer. I was still silent. After a brief pause, I initiated a talk.

I: “heh! She may look like you. Yes. You see nayan is also a big boobed on this song. But why Srilekha ? I hate that thought Anu. Bad! Very Bad”, and that was an oscar winning performance from me. That evening, I was like a beggar waiting for food and I made her pregnant on my dreams with a two time cum bath. Here I am so innocent like a kitten. I thought of maintaining the same tempo.

Anu: “Oh! Sir! I know! I know!”, those words rattled me. My head felt like bursting into flames. So, she knows . My end is near. That is for sure. I immediately planned for a some other ideas to support my theory. But then,

Anu: “Dont act Mr. I have seen your eyes when you saw Srilekha. You were a pervert! I saw the lust in your eyes. Promise me that you did not think about her at all? Promise me?”, she showed her hands for me to promise. Oh Ho! Things are getting complicated. This is what I wanted to avoid.

I: “Heh what is your problem? Why are you doing like this? I said I did not”, my voice got coarse and friction started developing.

Anu: “Sir! Promise me! That is all I need. And when you promise, try to be true to your heart.” ,she stood on her point. Unable to tell a single word, I replied sheepishly

I: “Heh! I saw her! But it is not like what you thought. It was just… just.. a casual sight seeing. Like how I do on beach or park”, I tried my level best to convince her.

Anu: “So, you have seen her. That is what I told”, she threw the TV remote on sofa and went into the bedroom. I was silent, thinking what to do and then I went into her room. She was reclined with her back on pillows supported by the back of the cot and reading a book. Carefully choosing the words I said,

I: “Heh I am sorry. I promise I will not see anyone other than you. It is just a casual look. Thats it. “, Is spraying cum a casual encounter? Definitely not. But with a blind confidence, I went on consoling her.

Anu: “Look. You are my husband. I know every inch of your movement. I saw you looking at her. Full of lust. I know where you watched. What you thought ? And I know about your filthy mind. After all I have been seeing you using me like your bitch. “, her voice was so loud that I have to remind her not to shout as our son may wake up. She did not stop

Anu: “Don't try to stop me. Now about your future promises. Do not promise on things that you do not do”, her voice screeched.

I: “heh! There is a limit for everything. I cannot hold anymore. Did I treat you like a bitch? What is that you are telling me? Is this the way you show your respect for me?”, I counteracted but I in a split second a harsh response came.

Anu: “Shuttttttttt6 up! Respect? For you? My foot. Just hold on”. She quickly left the bed room and I could hear the sounds of cup boards being opened on the other room. She returned walking faster with a plastic cover on her hand. She paused for a few seconds staring at me. Then she threw the bag on my face. For a moment I stammered.

Anu: “Open the fucking plastic cover. See for yourself what the fuck is within the fucking bag.”, I have not seen her talking like this but her voice and tone made me shiver. With trembling fingers I took the stuff out of plastic cover. At first I saw some yellow dress but it was not until some moments later I understood the real meaning of it. Sweat drops came on my forehead. My fingers waved here and there pointlessly. My vision narrowed. It cannot be true. I loosened the stuff that I grabbed on my hand and it fell on the floor a little stretched. It was the yellow kurti and the blue legging of Srilekha !

My wife was shouting something but it did not enter my ears. I heard a loud banging noise on my ears and I was perspiring heavily even on an air conditioned room. My lips waggled but no words came from me. I was about to cry.

Anu: “So, this shows the respect you have for me. Srilekha called me as when we are about to leave. She asked for a favor. Asked to meet me by 8.45 and told it was a secret and needs my attention. I never thought something nasty as this. Why? Why such a thing? She told me that your husband acted very bad with his cock out. Showed me her dress with all the stains. I felt like running away in shame”

I: “I am sorry Anu. I was ..”, “Shut up you son of a bitch! I know you have got a fast mind and imaginations. But dont keep shaking on every woman you see. What can I tell her ? That my husband is a real nice guy? She did on mistake? Do you know what it means? I begged her not to let some others know. God! “, she was panting and breathing heavily. My mind pricked.

I: “Anu it was an accident. Unknowingly I did it. Nothing intentional, But my love for you is real.”, without knowing what to do I kept asking sorry and some incoherent explanations.

Anu: “Oh ! Coming to that! Is your love for that vegetable seller real? Are you nuts to think I did not see your cock and cum when I entered? I know how to deal with that cheap slut. You know what? My husband is powerful enough to shoot cum on the light bulb. You wiped off all others stains, but the light bulb? Pity. Are you a street dog ? Did I ever fail to satisfy you in bed? Bastard”.. her voice echoed on the room and now I have nothing. A spur of wild thoughts ended my whole life in vain. God knows what she will do next. Better to remain silent rather than talking unnecessarily and worsening the situation. My only faint doubt was, if she ever know the incident of Shylaja. Srilekha bitch was super smart informing my wife. But did she knows, her sister also had a similar fate?

To be frank I liked Anu more than anyone else. Others were like passing clouds. Anu is my favorite. She did satisfy me every time in bed. I have enjoyed her to the fullest. Now watching her curse me left me numb. She was sitting on the bed and very silent bending her head down. I don't know if she cried. Normally whenever a big fight happens, we end up having a steamy sex. But this time it is out of control. However, many a times I showed my masculine nature. She initially hesitated and even slap me. But then as I start fuking her, she gives way and finally we end up being nasty. If there is ever a way to convince her, it is to satisfy her. I need to be real hard this time and do whatever she wishes.

But my cock just cooled down but to perform now is something which is not even near to possible. I am trapped. Thinking what to do, I went near her and first tried to sort her mood. I touched her feet and anklets. I slowly took my hands up to her knees and attempted to massage it. She gave a little way. I massaged both her thighs. She then stood up and stared at me. Oh, has it worked out ?

Anu: “So, now you think me as such a cheap bitch?? Sir, you need more of a heart rather than simply trying these cheap tricks. If you want me to feel ok with all the things you did, you need to do exactly as I said.”. I stood speechless. I failed miserably. Doomed ! However, the last part was re-assuring. I though to obey her, no matter how tough it is. I accepted her statement.

She nodded and took my sleeping son to other room. No signs of her for next 15 minutes. Then she came up with her secret bag. She used to have her sex toys and kinky stuff hidden in it. I got relief now. There were times, she brutally ate me up for some of my minor faults and I thought today is going to be one hell of a time. She came near me and said,

Anu: “I am going to chain you. You arms and legs. Take it easy. Also I wanted you to be naked. “

How fortunate the situation has turned. I immediately let go of my dress and she tied my arms up on the window and legs together. I had a shooting pain on my dick which I did not express. God only knows how I am able to tackle her. She is super hot. Just then she stuffed some of her panties into my mouth. It was a horrific feeling. There was only a small gap, just enough to make a small low moaning. Is it a BDSM. But this is getting terrific.

She opened her laptop and sat casually on bed. From the sounds, I realized she is making some Skype call. Then she left the room leaving me waiting and returned after 10 minutes. I did not hear what she spoke. As she returned, she kept her laptop above the bed in a small kids chair. She adjusted the screen so that I could see it better. My heart froze in shock !

Anu turned to me and told “Now, you want to know, how it is for me knowing all your erratic behaviors. It is pay back time, Enjoy it!”, she told biting her lips and grinding her teeth. The twist was unexpected. On the screen, I saw a man with broad, clean shaven face. He was sitting without his shirt on. The screen showed him till his chest. I was in complete shock! What on earth is happening here? My wife sat in front of her laptop and chatted.

Anu: “Heh Rahul. Sorry to disturb you by now. I know it is late”
Rah: “Heh, thats okay. Whats up. Are you free now?”
Anu: “You see at my back. Thats my husband”, she tilted the screen to give him a view
Rah: “Heh! What ? Is he tied up? Girl, what happened?”
Anu: “Thats nothing. He is just a dick head. He betrayed me in some ways. Now I wanted to give him a return gift”
Rah: “Oh, that sounds complicated! But where am I here?”
Anu: “Oh hoo! You too are a nice actor. In fact, most men are. I know how you used to comment about me to Naresh, Now lets keep this between you and me. “
Rah: “Heh wait a minute. Naresh told you those?'
Anu: “His girl friend did. Now lets not fuck some useless pussy. What if we keep it between you and me. Show me if you are a real man. If you have guts, see me and comment me. You got the balls to do that?”

I was watching this with tears.

Rah: “Heh! Wait. . hmm. I dint mean to. Anh”, he hesitated a lot.
Anu: “Come on dick head. Dont try to act smart. What if I show you my tits? What if I show my pussy? Will you still act smart or just keep asking for more?”
Rahul jumped and I could see him sitting straight. The point is made. I am to suffer. I tried to shout but the stuffed panties made me only to whine.

Rah: “heh are you serious? Is it some kind of prank?”
Anu: “Serious as my husband. Can we start? I dont like wasting time. Lets get wet”, her bitchiness increased manifold and the voices had pure seduction.
Rah: “Oh yes baby! Yeah. What do you want me to do ?”

Now what happened next? Part 7 – The Classic Act – stay tuned
Like Reply
Part 7 – The Classic Act – Revenge justified

Before starting, an extract from previous part to spice up

Rah: “Heh! What ? Is he tied up? Girl, what happened?”
Anu: “Thats nothing. He is just a dick head. He betrayed me in some ways. Now I wanted to give him a return gift”
Rah: “Oh, that sounds complicated! But where am I here?”
Anu: “Oh hoo! You too are a nice actor. In fact, most men are. I know how you used to comment about me to Naresh, Now lets keep this between you and me. “
Rah: “Heh wait a minute. Naresh told you those?'
Anu: “His girl friend did. Now lets not fuck some useless pussy. What if we keep it between you and me. Show me if you are a real man. If you have guts, see me and comment me. You got the balls to do that?”
I was watching this with tears.

Rah: “Heh! Wait. . hmm. I dint mean to. Anh”, he hesitated a lot.
Anu: “Come on dick head. Dont try to act smart. What if I show you my tits? What if I show my pussy? Will you still act smart or just keep asking for more?”
Rahul jumped and I could see him sitting straight. The point is made. I am to suffer. I tried to shout but the stuffed panties made me only to whine.

Rah: “heh are you serious? Is it some kind of prank?”
Anu: “Serious as my husband. Can we start? I dont like wasting time. Lets get wet”, her bitchiness increased manifold and the voices had pure seduction.
Rah: “Oh yes baby! Yeah. What do you want me to do?”

Now what happened next? Part 7 – The Classic Act – stay tuned

Part 7 – The Classic Act – Revenge justified

Anu was smiling at the camera and also emotionally making fun of me. I never thought she would master mind such a revenge. It hit hard on me. Rahul, that fucker, was openly flirting with my wife where as I am tied up in behind.
Anu: “Looks like your shirt is off? May I know why? By the way, where are your hands? Where have you planted them?”
Rahul was laughing like a sick monkey. “Oh dear, it is here.”, he bent his cam to show his hands on his crotch with a big banana like dick upright.
Anu: “Oh, thats insane. So soon! Ummmm!!! I would love that banana”, she made a bitch moan with lips wet.
Rah: “You want to suck it dear?”, he was seizing the opportunity. I was red in anger but was plain helpless. I wished there would be a power cut. But to my disappointment, the room is bright with that stupid donkey ass jerk all over the screen.
Anu: “Call me Anu! That makes me kinky!”, she laughed seeing me as she said that.
Rah: “Okay Anu! Now, take my cock. God, hopefully I should not wet my laptop screen”, that sick ass was still laughing.
Anu: “Don't be so fast. Wait a minute.”, she unzipped her nightie and bent in front of the screen. She lied on the bed by her belly and the screen directly towards her cleavage.
Rah: “Aaaahhhhh! It is super. Oh, how big. You have got massive boobs. Your husband must be lucky. Oh! Aaaah!”, that dick was rubbing his dick and I could hear that sound here. Of course I am lucky. But look at my wife entertaining an useless shithead.
Anu: “God! I think you will cum on screen. Please be slow”
Rah: “Oh yeah dear. Suck my dick. Ah! Take it! Sss.. On your mouth, please”
Anu: “Sure! Msschaa”, she gave an online kiss and Skype was ultra fast.
Rah: “Thats insane. Let me show my dick closer”, that son of a bitch kept his screen on his bed. He lied down with his legs stretched and I could see his stinky butt hole on the screen. There was a vertical black pole standing with juice all over. My wife was sticking her tongue out and that lunatic was jizzing more and more.
Anu: “Oh, thats awesome. Bigger than my husband. I would love it”, she giggled. Just as she told that, she got up, took her boobies out of the top zip and lied down once again. On the screen, she lifted her boobies and showed her big dark nipples towards his rod
Rah: “Oh yeah baby! Thats a real killer”
Anu: “Shake your dick! Shake your dick!”, as he did, my wife jiggled her boob. Moaning sounds were exchanged from both ends. My wife asked him to wait and she got up. She raised her arms up while I watched her boobies swing. She removed her nightie from bottom to top. She was completely naked. For the first time ever, before another guy, I felt like I need this women right now. My dick also got erect and I am screaming with the burning sensation, watching her exposing to Rahul.

Rah: “oh baby! I cant believe my eyes. You are naked! You are naked! Come on! Come on!”, he shouted. Anu took her screen. Placed in middle of bed. She stuffed some pillows under her back to raise her body and then spread her thighs. She then raised her head to see how Rahul is responding. On the smaller window of the transmitting camera, I could see a screen full of my wife's meaty thighs. A big pussy hole, all pink and white.
“Aahhh.. honey! Take it! Take it!”, the sucker was shouting. He was waving his cock to and fro as if fucking. My wife kept laughing and started to finger her pussy.
Rah: “deeper darling. Use your thumb. Press your clits for me. Will you?”. A viewer request came.
Anu: “Sure”, she obeyed like a bitch. Took her thumb, licked it wildly and then pressed the nut in her clits. Again moaning sounds all over.
Meanwhile. Over here, my cock was 9 inch standing up right with only air to fuck. I was screaming but my mouth was stuffed.

Rah: “Anu, do it like this. Grab your boobs on your hands. Lick it. Then slide your hand to your pussy. Stretch it. Show it on cam.. First have 2 fingers. Then 3. I need to hear that sound when you finger”, that was indeed an expert request and my wife loves expertise. She did it like a pro.

She lifted her goddamn pussy and inserted her finger to the mouth. She took some saliva and made it drip on her pussy bush before the cam. Then a “cluck! Cluck! Cluck!”, fingering started. Later with three fingers it was “cruk! Cruk! Cruk!”, my wife's buttocks was stiff like a cushion. Then she inserted four fingers shouting in agony. It sounded like “cssk! Cssk! Cssk!” To make her even wild, he kept showing his cock tip and pushed in front and back. The feeling was a real fuck.

Rah: “oh!! oh!!.. oh.. take it honey. Nice and easy. Take it. “, this bastard knows how to spice up other man's wife.
Anu: “Honey! Now I gonna show you anal”, as she told this she opened her secret bag and took her all time favorite. It was a 10 inch glass dildo imported from US. She knelt and bent like a doggy fuck. She raised one of her legs and parked it on a nearby stool. She then grabbed the laptop and placed it near her butt.

Rah: “Oh! Today is my best day. God damn it. Can I come there? Oh.. What a bastard your husband is. Even your anal hole is open and wide. Lucky bastard! Lucky bastard!”, he kept scolding me. In turn I used all unheard bad words in my mind. My dick is like shooting blood. So much pain that I was sweating and watching them perform. There was a current that was ringing on my balls.

As she comforted her pose, she then took her dildo. Wet it with her saliva and started inserting on her butt hole. She started slowly while Rahul showed his open mouth and tongue on cam.
Anu: “It is dry. Lick it son of a bitch”, my wife moaned.
He licked like a dog and his saliva sprayed on the cam.
Anu: “Haa! Haanh! Haaaanhhhhh! Uaahhhhhh!”, she increased the speed and buried half of the dildo on her anal hole.
My dick was dancing here and there without any luck. The pain was felt till my neck. God, why? But internally I know this is the right punishment. He was spanking his thighs as if he was spanking my wife's ass.

Anu then took her dildo base, set it upright on the bed. Now moving her cam near the dido, she started humping over it. She was literally fucked my a dildo and online by Rahul. He held his dick straight and his 10 inch black dynamite was clearly visible with all the cum on its side.

Rah: “Spit on bitch! It pains!”, he ordered.
My wife spitted on the dildo and kept humping. Her cum dripped all over the dildo. White cheesy ones! My throat went dry. My cock was screaming pain. Damn Shylaja, Srilekha and the vegetable seller. If they were not there, I would have been fucking my Anu like a donkey. She would have been obeying me like a bitch. But now she is gone. Look at that bastard moaning. I felt like sending an electric shock to his dick.

Meanwhile, my wife continued to jump and hump. She got tired and decided to rest for some time. She jiggled her tits and spitted on it and showed close up shots of her tits and nipples. Her whitish lips with saliva dripping, her arms and much more. This guy savored every inch of Anu. He started to shoot cum every now and then but my wife seemed to go on and on. Then,

Anu: “Now let us hear, what our master says”, she commented and came near me. She removed all the stuffed panties and I was coughing heavily to catch deep breaths. Once I settled she asked,
Anu: “Now what do you think about this? How do you feel?”, her questions were straight
I: “Oh please Anu! Please! Let me fuck you. I will give all you want! Stop showing to that mother fucker”, I shouted and cried. But the bastard on the screen was laughing and showing his middle fingers to me.

Anu: “Oh, dont worry. Even I need a change. You have options right. So why cant I have some” her tone was too insulting for me.
Anu: “Lick my pits. Let us see”, she added casually. She raised her meaty arms and came near my face. Like a calf waiting to get milk from cow, I started to lick her armpits violently. She said ouch and hah frequently. Those whitish pits smelled very bitchy but it was full of saliva dripping on her sides.
Anu: “Thats good! Spit on my nipples!”, before she said another word, I let go out a big lump of saliva on both her nipples. She took some with her hands and applied it on her armpits. She stuffed back the panties on my mouth then.

Raising her arms, she went to the cam and showed it to him.
Rah: “Oh, looks like he is real hungry. Do you care to get some of mine?”
Anu: “Oh yeahh”, as he showed his tongue on cam, my wife licked her armpits herselves. I was fuming . My cock felt like it would detach itself and fall on floor. There was an unbearable pain. Anu came near me once again with her laptop.
Anu: “Look at this man! Oh.. Super sizes all over”, she showed my cock to him
“Let us compare. Oh that is too hot and naughty”, she kept her laptop near me and compared my dick size and his. She shouted, “Oh Ho.. 10 inch on both sides. Superb!”, she rejoiced and then took another fake silicon cock from her bag. She wet it clean and then spread her thighs. Seeing me, she inserted one dildo on her pussy and watching Rahul on screen, another dildo found its way to her anal. She laid down on floor, with raised hip. Both her hands performed the insertion. The pain was so much like a housewife experiencing a double penetration.

Rahul was blasting cum and many times he used tissues to keep wiping. I was watching it in awe but could only see. With extreme heat pains and eroticism, I was dumb and about to go blind. She continued dildoing and fisting for about 15 minutes which ended up with a bubble of cum. Rahul moaned like hell while Anu took it on her hands and showed it close to Rahul. She then came near me and applied it on my cock balls. As if by miracle, she turned the laptop cam towards us and she started to do a hand job on my balls. I could resist the pain with so much heat and load already out. I was going black and white often.

Her arms jiggles as she stroked my cock like a master. She then said, “Rahul! Time for some real action. You can see if you want. Else you can drop!”, she said. Before she completed, that bastard agreed to wait and watch the free show.

Anu let go of my chains at arms and legs. I was unable to stand. Spots of red patches came on my wrist and legs near the ankle. I took the panties out of my mouth and coughed heavily. She gave me water and as I drunk it, she slided down to my cock and took it full on her mouth. It went straight like a drill and her mouth did an excellent job. She must be a PHD holder in blow job. I poured some water all over us to increase the intimacy. She handled my balls well and her mouth was super awesome. Pain was high but there is so much saliva on her to cool it down.

She then came up pressing her tongue hard on m navel, my tummy, the left nipple, followed by the neck and finally landing a french tongue rolling on my mouth. With my legs, I rolled the laptop to the right. I shouted, “and now that is how you fuck a real hard woman bastard..piss offfffff”, my voice echoed. All along, Rahul was shagging and cumming. But only virtually.

I lifted her like a monster. Her thighs clasped on my butt and she was sitting over my arms with which I lifted her. I took her to the right corner. Held her against the wall while I still holded her. Spot on penetration. Her thighs jiggled and rubbed back and forth while my cock was busy digging treasure. My 10 incher went straight sliding with her cum and I would have even crossed her G-spot. Such is the penetration that she was screaming all over. I continued to dig and dig for 30 full minutes while Rahul was in complete shock watching me perform.

Finally the moment came when all the heat was thrown out in the form of cum. But this side, not a single drop was wasted. It was directly into her pussy. Without spilling.

She slid on my arms while I took her to bed. I cuddled her and then kept AC to the chillest temperature. Then I took a blanket and covered both of us. She hugged me so tight even air would not have entered. On the floor, at the Skype screen, I showed both my middle fingers, covered us in blanket and all Rahul could see was the blanket moving up and down. He heard some screeching noise from the cot screws.

He waited patiently for 20 minutes and got jealous and disconnected!

Lot more kinky parts to come. Stay tuned !
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish_999 View Post
Story moving really good, unexpected twists, and it's really dick raising stuff. Good work bro. But I miss shylaja...

JwalaJumpa-

Ha ha ha. I miss her too.

But you see I need to let the things flow naturally. So, I can hint that all that we expect in terms of kinkiness will come for sure.

I am writing another series in parallel which can be found on my profile signature.
This is just to keep me diverted on both styles rather than being monotonous. Need everyone's comments to make this hobby a total fun.

Thanks for reading.
Part 8 - A bitchy reply to Anu

I was completely tired waking up next morning. Anu was still sleeping with her blanket curled around her. She would have been dead tired with her extra ordinary performance of last night. I was simply a slave obeying the master’s orders. It was tedious for me to work my way into her pussy as we covered ourselves in a big quilt and kept fucking all through midnight. The chaining experience was testing my patience. My wife’s office friend played his part and was somehow able to convince this cougar for flirting. Though our bed time things were quite interesting and satisfactory several questions kept coming back on my mind.

I turned my head right to see Anu sleeping like a baby around her pillows but inside her was a cougar who could handle multiple dicks in one shot. Unlike me who used to flirt openly, my wife has not told me about anyone looking nice or someone she is interested on. Of course, who will tell it frank. I have not told Anu about Srilekha or vegetable seller until she found out. God only knows if she knows about Shylaja or not. She showed only a yellow dress with my cum stains but not an orange one. So, I assumed it was still a secret. I dont want to spoil our relationship by telling another nasty story of mine. As a lesson to me… even the worst has happened last night with my wife fingering and moaning before some office bastard while I was a mere spectator of this ultra nasty show.

Even while punching on her pussy after I was freed from cufflinks, I dont know if she thought about me or her office friend. She moaned, rolled, kissed and licked but i started getting an inkling of doubt at the corner of my mind. I went to the Hall and waited for to wake up. Somehow anger was fuming inside and so I applied for leave that day and decided to stay back. For the first time since our wedding i felt like fucking a bitch though she is my wife.

Anu woke up half an hour later. She came out with loose hairs. Her strain was easily recognizable. She was wearing a cotton shirt-pyjama set night suit. The shirt was short and her ample breasts raised the shirt near her chest like cones and that revealed her belly and her big navel hole just above the waist line. I was indeed fucking her like a bitch. Normally i used to be gentle on her and handle everything smooth. But this time, with anger pumping up on veins i was total fury. I slapped her ass real hard. Bitten her on the clits and even kept digging her pussy until she squirted. But to my astonishment, she never said stop at any point of time when I was slamming her. Was she such a bitch to take these easily? Some sort of strange possessiveness crept in. Though that dude was enjoying her show virtually, my dirty mind kept stuffing questions one after the other.

I waited for her to complete here routine things and immersed myself with the daily news. Just then her cell phone rang. Unlike all these years, i felt a sudden urge to see who it was. As I took her cell phone i was about to get an attack. The screen showed the name Calling ‘SHYLAJA. DEEPAK TUT…. ‘. I started perspiring heavily. But i do not want nu wife to attend this. Not another disaster. I am not ready. In a rush i picked the phone. I was swaited from uttering any word and waited for the voice on the phone to start. After a couple of seconds it said “heh, good? “? With some hesitation i said “hello! This is.. Anu’s husband “?

Now there was a deep silence on the other end. I expected the effect that my voice would have produced and my anticipations were right. Absolute silence was almost 30 seconds. Then i heard some hissing sounds as if she is heaving and then a gasp. “just tell Anu Shylaja called. Ask her to call me once she is back “, the voice was point blank on the subject to be discussed and then the line disconnected. That voice reminded me of so many things. Those nasty encounters are still erotic and fresh on my mind. However, the name Rahul and his activities of last night kept increasing my tension. Anu came to the hall after completing her routine things. She sat on the sofa with the TV remote. Our son was still sleeping. Unable to control my patience, I started,

I : “Who is Rahul?”, it was a spot-on question without unnecessary details. Anu glanced at me and never seemed to care about. I got irritated and increased by tone.

I: “I asked you a question ?”. This time she turned around casually and replied
Anu: “Rahul is my friend at office.”

I was expecting more but there were no details coming out. In extreme anger, my words poured out,

I: “So, a friend close enough to fuck you ? Is that what it means?”
Looking still cool, she retaliated my questions, “Not close enough to fuck me! But we chat dirty occasionally and share pics and videos on Skype. Very trustworthy. Not like you”, she kept smiling a little and that increased my rage to the extreme.

I: “Hello, do you know what you are doing ? How dare you are to tell this to me?”
Anu: “Having a dick alone does not make you a man!”, her voice echoed all through the hall. It pierced my heart. I was dumb founded.

Anu: “Don't show your dominance on me. From the very beginning I know about you. You are such an asshole who masturbates on every single women you meet. I know it”

I : ”What? How can you make such idiotic statements”, but as I kept uttering the words my confidence sunk in. I am an asshole indeed. She was partly right. I have wild thoughts and I masturbated in front our son's tuition teacher and the vegetable vendor. My wife caught me red handed.

Anu: “You know I married you and I am happy. No doubt about it. But all these old customs, and one to one relationships sounds too vintage to me. I know you are an asshole. Dint you shag thinking about my younger sister* Keerthi ? Come on! I know everything. I was sleeping just next to you. You son of a bitch, turned around and watched me often to ensure I am sleeping. You are such a filthy pimp to take our recent photo, zoom in to my sister's face, keep it near your dick and shag. Dint you do that? Dont lie for god's sake”

It sent out a chill on my spine. She was watching me all along. How could she notice even the most secret of my things. Words did not come out of me.

Anu: “Not only that. Why do you come with me to the market on weekends? Is it affection. No! You son of a bitch watch all those ladies picking up vegetables and develop a fantasy. How many times I have seen you watching porn and shag ? Dont you think a wife can notice even the slightest of change on you? You wake up at 4 AM and run to the bathroom. I know what are you up to. Porn and shagging! I know every guy has his own private things and I am good enough not to question it. But you such a pervert to shag on my own sister and almost everyone whom you meet. Aren't you ashamed?”

I was sweating heavily. Whatever she told were correct and I was literally humiliated.

Anu: “Our marriage and the life is good. But as I said, I cannot confine myself sexually to just one person. I was good in the beginning. But seeing you do all these nasty things and hiding it from me, why should I be good and humble while you are a mother fucker ? So, I found my own companion. I know my limits sir! For sure, you are the only one to drill my ass, my pussyhole and whatever you digged so far. But I had online relationships to some extent with Rahul. For the past one year!”

She was still cool whereas I am heated out completely.

Anu: “Don't show your male arrogance to me. I know how you will feel now. Isn't it hard? Do you feel like dying? This is how I felt when you shagged at Keerthi. And then Srilekha and then the vegetable lady. I wanted you to suffer and I will enjoy seeing it. Rememberrrrr Sir!” , her voice resonated. She raised her finger and was talking with such an authoritativeness

Anu: “You males think, you are superior and could make any woman lick your balls? Try it? Except for some hookers, you need to stick your tongue out and search for a woman. Even you need to pay for a bitch to suck your dick. Otherwise she will not even consider you a living being. But for us, woman, if we decide to dump you and go out, there would be thousands of mean ready to do anything. Out of those lust filled men, I am sure I can find at least one who is really caring. Remember this for the rest of your life. Even if a single unnecessary question about my personals or unwanted suspicion comes on your mind, take it for granted that I slept with some other guy whom I like. I am still your wife. You still have the privileges over me! I enjoy your bed time works. I like you as a fucker. Thats it! You do not have the rights to get jealous anymore while you were shaking dick on almost everyone”
Like Reply
Part 8.. continued

Anu: “I learnt to entertain myself. Have a good deal of friends with common interest. This is better than begging to an untrustworthy husband. And I know you still have a burning question ringing in your head? Isn't it?”, all along I was so silent with no words to speak. I felt the pain when someone betrays. But as she said I am an asshole and have no rights to feel jealous of. The moment I started to look someone else, I must be prepared to accept the fact that others might see my wife the same way as I do. And now it is proved. She referred to some question and after some recall, I remembered what she is referring to.

Anu: “Fucker! You are so worried right. Did I think about Rahul when you were sucking my pussy? Or while riding me? Do you want to know the answer? Come on man? Be like a man. Where has all those male dominance gone? Is your balls still with you?”, she kept irritating me and I turned my back unable to face her. She then told her answer that unleashed the demon within me.

Anu: “Yes, I thought of him. You were enjoying me all along. But I just thought it was him riding my pussy.”, she laughed whole heartedly with a great satisfaction. As anger rushed in my veins, I turned and picked up a towel, rolled it into a ball and dashed near her. She was shocked as if I am going to hit her and ducked. In ultimate rage, I pushed her to the floor and jumped over her. She tried to push me away but my body pressed hard and her hands were locked below my tummy.

Anu: “Heh, get off you fucker! I will shout”, she threatened me.
I: “And that is why I have this?”, I showed her the towel roll and stuffed it into her mouth. I made sure she cant make much noise other than moaning. She was struggling to get rid off me. I grabbed both her hands, rolled her to her sides, and then helf her hands on her back near her butts. Then I lifted her while she was rolling side to side to get off me. My grip was so tight that it made her hands red. I took her to the smaller room and picked up a cloth drying rope. I pushed her against a dining table with her belly lying above the table. While holding her hands to her back, I tied it really hard with the rope. She was shaking her head violently, as if shouting No! No! She then started jumping and tried to run.

Without giving her a chance, I lied over her on the dining table just to keep weight over her to prevent running. I remover her pyjama and she was wearing only a baby pink thong which she wore last night. I pulled it down in a flash.Her butt was wobbling above the dining table. I dragged her down and made her stand on floor, while my legs locked across both her legs while my hand wrapped her up by her belly and pressed against my chest. With hands tied and mouth stuffed, she is helpless by now. I quickly inserted two of my right hand fingers into her pussy hole and started fingering violently. Last night's fuck was very obvious as her pussy was still wide and juicy. The fingers went in without any resistance.

I quickly removed my night suit pant and shirt. She was still having her cotton shirt which showed her erect boobies. In complete anger and with the fingering going on, my dick was straight and 10 inch in size. I slightly lifted her buttock, took out my fingers and pressed my cock hard on her anal hole. “Thhhhrkkk”, the insertion was so hard that she moaned loud in spite of having a cloth stuffed mouth. She in fact felt like crying. I started stroking with full speed slapping her ass real hard. Each slap added a reddish spot to her butt cheeks and I kept slapping her. As I dug her anal hole, I wrapped her with my right arm and pressed her against me to prevent her from moving. Her head bent back and rested on my shoulder as she was in complete pain and pleasure. I could hear her moaning and crying, but for all she spoke to me, I thought of showing her who a real husband is.

The tip of my cock felt like exploding while my balls dashed on her anal hole. She often felt like sitting down while I lifted her again and fucked her on the ass. The slaps were continuous on both her butt cheeks. The digging continued for 10 minutes.

Then I turned her in a flash and tore her shirt. With my deep digging, she was still jolting unable to stand properly. Her cute eyes were looking at me, as if yelling 'Please stop'. I could see her big round navel hole and the hip folds. Part of the curves of both her tits were out of her tore shirt. I pushed her back on the table, now with her backs resting on the table. Removed the opened shirt and threw it aside. Half of her back was lying on the table while her legs stood on the floor. I bent accordingly and lifted her buttock and continued inserting on her anal.

With one hand tickling her bullet like nipple and the other hand with three fingers inside her hole, I was riding her ass hole. She was helpless and let out cries. I removed the stuffing often to let her catch breath and then stuffed it back. Both her ass cheeks had my five fingers printed and it was a ravishing pain for her. I took my erect rod out and slapped it n her clits and anal hole until she squirted. She was unable to stand in pleasure. This is how I felt when I was tied to the cot. It is pay back time!

I took her to the corner of the room, dashed her front against the wall with her left leg lifted and kept above the table. I was standing at the center while the ass pounding continued. I was tickling her nipples with my nails when I noticed milk drops coming out. It increased my thirst. I suddenly rolled her over and dashed her back on the wall.* This time, without asking, her right leg went up in the air and rested on the window frame. The rear entry was smooth with my cum all over her anal hole. Her nipples kept dashing on my chest with a great force. My anger was far from over. With my hands, I slapped hard on her nipples. It got so firm like a stone and started to spill milk out. I licked and bited her tits. Dragging her nipples by my teeth, I started to finger her pussy once again, but with four fingers. From the look on her eyes, I understood she is enjoying it rather than taking it as a punishment. I continued to increase my strength with each pounding. It looked like Anu can take any number of ass slaps. Such was the force and the red marks this time. I went down for a moment and bit her pussy and ass real hard until her whole body vibrated. I spitted on both her holes and continued the digging. Her eyes were rolling pleasure.

At the right moment, I took my cock inserted on her pussy and gave it some force. With her spreading and the depth, the cock hit the spot and it gave out a huge bulb of hot cum. I could sense my wife having the edge of orgasm with her nipple shooting milk. Her whole body vibrated and she closed her eyes. I removed the stuffing from her mouth when an immediate yelling came, “ahh.. dont move. Just keep it like that”.

I obeyed her and my cum filled all over pussy hole and the spot. I slightly rolled my tip to her pussy sides so that she could enjoy the rubbing feel. Without a word, we were still on that position for about 5 minutes with I grabbing her belly and a tit gone full inside my mouth. Her milk was so sweet. In streams of sweat, I decided to take my cock out. The moment I took it out, she was unable to stand and sat on the floor and then lied down spreading her legs. I could see her pussy skin going sideways and caving in ultimate pleasure. While I was removing the knots at her hands, I told

I : “Now you go and tell that motherfucker, what you had and ask him if he can be a man like me! I bet nobody has hammered you so hard!”, I spoke like a pimp.

Anu smiled and said “oh yeaah. That was awesome. Can you lick my pussy for sometime?”, her pleading was catchy that I agreed disregarding the pain I had on my cock.

As I started to bite and drag her pussy, she thrusted my whole face with her hands, lifted her thighs and let bury my face. It was all creamy and oily that I started to lick like a wild boar. A loud “clurrrkkk! Clurrrk!”, came and she pinned me with her thighs making me immobile.

She peed over me with a big stream of her bladder liquid and then some cum. Unable to move, I took everything on my face. It was so nasty but I enjoyed the close up view of her expanded pussy and anal hole. Her soft skin and those wide buttocks were a treat to watch. What an experience!

She looked up and said “Now that is for all you did to me! Peed!”, she giggled, rolled to her sides and then stood up looking for her dress. I heard my son crying and rushed to dress up and mop the floor. We had some appointments on that day.

To know what those were, stay tuned for the next part…

Part 9- Shylaja, Once Again !
Like Reply
SoccerBoy007-

Repped

Waaaah The wait is worth. So Shylaja is coming once again. And Anu is turned out to be a real beauty. what I like about your stories are you will not rush. You just let it free flowing and so natural.

Pushing Anu and punishing in style. I loved it. Please keep writing often. Your story must be moved to Exclusive section. Superb
Like Reply