My Wife is a Whore (Part 1)
My name is Rahul and I work in a big MNC. My wife Pooja is a housewife. I am 40 and she is 35. Her assets are 34B 30 38. Any guy who looks at her would feel attracted to her and would strip her in his imagination. This story is about how I found about her being a whore.
We have been married for about 10 years now. She is a lot into going to some Satsang and travels a lot out of town for it. We do not have sex very often. My sex drive is very high and I masturbate looking at her nude pics (which I clicked earlier). The spark between us was dying down and I thought of going onto a second honeymoon with her.
I asked her about it and she agreed. We decided to leave the kids behind with my inlaws. Every thing was arranged on time and we left for Manali . I chose it because it was where we had spent our first one too. We reached the hotel, checked in and took some rest.
In the evening, we woke up and got ready to go for some sight-seeing. I asked her to wear jeans and tight top. Normally she wears only sarees and suits. But here she was free so she agreed. We left the hotel and reached the Mall road.
We were just roaming around when suddenly a man came to us. He looked at Pooja and said,”Kya haal hai randi?” I was shocked to hear this and caught the man by his collar. I tried to slap him. Pooja stopped me and said,”Rahul don’t create a scene here. Let him go. He must be mistaken” I yelled at the man, “She is my wife you idiot. Get lost” . The man was also subdued and left. We returned to the hotel. All my mood was spoilt because of this.
Pooja decided to make it better. She put on a sexy nightie and came to bed. She looked so hot that my cock started getting hard. She put on some sexy music and started stripping slowly. She tied me to the bed and was teasing me a lot. She became nude slowly and brought her lips close to my hard throbbing cock . At the last moment she withdrew and left me panting. The next time she brought her boobs close to my cock and acted as if she was going to engulf it in her cleavage but backed again. I strained against my bonds.
She came near me and released me. I jumped on her and now it was her turn to be tied up. I tied her hands and started mauling her tits. Squeezing and pinching her nipples hard. She was moaning loud. I pushed my cock in her pussy in one long stroke. Her breathing got caught in her chest. A loud scream erupted from her lips. I kept on fucking her hard and rough. Something got into me and I started slapping her tits hard. She was squirming beneath me now but I kept fucking her. She came with a loud moan and at the same time I also filled her pussy with my cock cream.
I released her from the bondage and we both lied naked in each other’s arms. My mental state was better now. I was thinking that who was that man and why did he call Pooja a whore? I had to somehow meet him again and find out……………..
[+] 3 users Like Adam_Doll's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please post your comments if you like the plot and want me to continue with the story. Thanks
Like Reply
we want to know to why did he call Pooja a whore?
Like Reply
My Wife is a Whore (Part2)

Next day we were there at the Mall Road just checking out stuff . Suddenly the voice of a female rose above the din
“Poooooojaaa!!” A very beautiful woman similar to the age of my wife came and hugged her tight. Pooja too embraced her and squealed “Maaaalttiii”  She turned around to me and said
Pooja : Rahul, she is my best friend Malti. Turning back to Malti : What are you doing here?
Malti : That is what I want to ask you. You here with Jiju on second honeymoon?
Malti had a naughty smile on her face. Pooja somehow blushed and hit her playfully on her arm
Pooja: Shut up !! You are stupid.
Malti : Bata na !! ( and both of them broke into giggles)
Malti : Yaar kitne din baad mile hai na.
Pooja : Ha yaar. Kum se kum 6 years.
Malti : Chal ek kaam karte hain, lets go to my hotel room. Paas hi hai.
Pooja: Yaar magar tere jijiu
Malti : Jiju, main apki biwi ko thodi der ke liye chura rahi hoon. Sahi salamat wapas kar dungi, 2 ghante baad
Pooja looked at me. I looked at them and smiled.
I : Ok. Theek hai . But jaldi aana Pooja
Pooja : Ji. I will be back in 2 hours.
Both of them left chatting with each other. I was now alone. I thought of having tea from a nearby shop. I went into the shop and ordered tea. As I was sipping the tea, I suddenly saw the man who had accused Pooja of being a whore. He too saw me and turned and started running away. I threw the cup of tea in a dustbin and ran after him. He was running pretty fast but I was chasing him.
He must have been thinking that I will beat him but my intention was not that. I wanted to know why he called Pooja a whore. I kept running after him with this motivation to get to know. Suddenly, he got entangled in some stones and slipped. He fell  down. This was the window I was looking for. I ran with all my strength and caught up with him
I picked him up from the road and held him by his collar. He said , “Nahi Sahab, please jaane do. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki wo aapki wife hai” Both of us were panting hard. I said,”Mujhe tumse baat karni hai. Main janana chahta hoon ki tumne Pooja ko randi kyu kaha?” He said, “Galti ho gayi sahib. Aapke saamne nahi bolna chahiye tha” I was shocked. I said, “Kya matalab? Sach  Sach bata warna tujhe abhi security officer station le jaunga”
He said, “Nahi Nahi saab, Main aapko sab kuch bataunga. Aap mere saath mer ghar pe chailye”
I agreed and we started walking towards his home ………..
(To be continued)
[+] 2 users Like Adam_Doll's post
Like Reply
Those of you who are interested can look at my wife's nude pics in the Pcitures(Adult) section. I have a thread there by the name of My SexyWife. Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Adam_Doll's post
Like Reply
Interesting story
Like Reply
Good start
Please give big update
Like Reply
Aage kya hua
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post