Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuckolds, Stags and Hotwives.. Share your adventures
Wink 
Dear Cuckolds, Stags and Hotwives..

Plz hangout with Bulls like me here.. Don't mind if ur just a beginner or an old hand.. Lets discuss ur wives ur fantasies and ur adventures..

And ocassionally for our dicks' sake.. Share some pics

Also plz check out my captioned gif thread on hotwifing
https://xossipy.com/thread-6860.html
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ok.. For an ice breaker.. 

Cucks tell us how many of u shared ur cuck fantasies with ur wives.. And how did they react initially.. Did they show u their sandal.. Or did they look puzzled.. Or did they show some mock anger.. Or did they smile at their unbelievable luck..

And those successful cucks who could slowly break the resolve of their traditional wives.. Tell us ur success mantra.. How did u tune ur wife to be a hotwifey.. How long did it take..

Plz share ur rollercoaster journey.. We are listening
Guys.. Don't loose heart.. I requested The hottest hotwife on xossipy.. Our one and only PARI..  To share their hotwife journey.. Hope she obliges.. Let's wait and see.. Fingers crossed..  banana
Rocknaz bhai..

Seems u have exceeded ur pm limit.. So I couldn't send u pm.. So plz leave ur hangout details here.. So that Bulls can contact you
(29-03-2019, 06:53 PM)FukHotwives Wrote: Rocknaz bhai..

Seems u have exceeded ur pm limit.. So I couldn't send u pm.. So plz leave ur hangout details here.. So that Bulls can contact you

He is having only fantasy... He can't convince his wife
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 07:30 PM)ram@534div Wrote: He is having only fantasy... He can't convince his wife

Wen you use the right words.. They will all be convinced one day  ;)

Rocknaz bhai.. Keep trying.. Till then.. Post some pics here
Guys.. Views are going up rapidly.. But no comments or contributions from anyone.. Plz throw in ur two cents..
Cucks PM me now.. Make it fast
Bloody cucks.. Wr r u all.. PM me now.. Fast
(29-03-2019, 06:38 PM)FukHotwives Wrote: Guys.. Don't loose heart.. I requested The hottest hotwife on xossipy.. Our one and only PARI..  To share their hotwife journey.. Hope she obliges.. Let's wait and see.. Fingers crossed..  banana

Thanks a lot for your appreciation and sending request.
You can freely ask anything
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply