Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
Story :- Long Day's Journey into Susan

Written by TMaskedWriter

My first multi-parter. This makes a lot more sense if you've read the other three stories. Most of this first chapter is recounting the events of "How My Day Was" from Susan's perspective. I also didn't do much in the way of dialogue in this one. Chapter 2 will be a mix.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 01

*"I ain't afraid of lovin' you, baby. I been lonely too long to get hurt.

I don't care what it is that you did when you lived in Ft. Worth."*

-Cornell Hurd Band, "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth.

My name is Sue. Susan. Still getting used to that. It's only been a couple of days since everything in my life changed.

Sue's life (Despite the short time, I honestly think of myself back then as an entirely different person, so I may talk like that a bit. Other names that Chad called me felt like people I don't even want to remember.), in a word, sucked. She thought having a boyfriend was the most important thing in the world, so she got one. She thought he had to be a hot guy with lots of muscles and who cared what kind of person he was like, so that's who she ended up with. And when that guy started getting drunk and beating her and making her do things in front of his friends, she thought that was the way it was supposed to be. He was supposed to take her waitressing tips for beer money, and when the utilities got shut off and it was somehow her fault, that's what was supposed to happen too. And if her possessions magically teleported to the pawn shop so his rice rocket could have new rims, that was just normal.

So it was completely normal when the money Sue had set aside to pay her phone bill was more urgently needed for Chad's beer and she got her phone shut off. Sue had learned to adapt to this by then. Stop at the college library to tell the internet she'd be without a phone for a while, then over to the diner to beg for double-shifts for the weekend to pay it off.

All of that stopped being normal the moment a nice guy let me into the computer lab even though it was closed. He seemed to really care and I just found myself opening up to him. Troy told me a lot of things I'd heard a million times before, how I can do better, how I don't have to take Chad's shit; but somehow this time, I really believed it. He talked about love and romance and all the things I'd been missing and he made me feel like I deserved them. He...awakened something in me. I felt free. I felt like it was ok to be Susan. That Susan was someone strong and beautiful and confident and a great person to be. And DAMN, did I feel like thanking him! I'd never just GONE for a man like that, the whole library heard us. Well, heard me, anyway.

Sue would have died of embarrassment, staring at the people who'd just heard her cum screaming. (But then, Sue never came like that.) Susan, on the other hand, feared nothing. I gave them a smile that I hoped conveyed "Yeah, that's right. I needed a good hard fuck, so I got one. Wanna make something of it?" and gave them my best Shirley Temple curtsy. That busted up the librarian and soon everybody was laughing their asses off. God, if any of them had thought to take out their cell phones, we'd be all over YouTube by now. You know something, though? Except for the fact that it might've gotten that hot librarian in trouble, I wouldn't have cared if someone HAD been recording. It would have been hot to see Susan getting fucked into existence from the outside.

Thinking the librarian was hot was a new thing too. One of those...other girls I don't like talking about was with a girl once. Because it was Chad's birthday and there was a stripper he wanted to see her with, and he just assumed she'd like it, and it was obvious that she'd "embarrass him in front of his friends" if she didn't.

She didn't like it. It was such a relief when he took the stripper home that she didn't mind that he wasn't back until the next afternoon.

But Troy had opened my eyes to the possibility that sharing love with another woman could be beautiful, and when he told me about the one whose love he wanted to share with me, the drive back to his place was so exciting... well, I DIDN'T touch myself on the way there, however, I felt sure enough of myself that if I HAD felt the need to show myself love there in the car, I totally could have. And Troy was just so cool...REAL cool, not the kind Chad and his friends wished they were; he probably would have kept on driving. Just all business, eyes on the road, getting hard listening to me moan and writhe in the passenger seat, keeping cool til we got back to his place and got inside. He was such a damn gentleman. He was going to be fun. Everything was going to be fun now!

Troy's house was much bigger than I expected two college students to be living in. Apparently, the economics degree wasn't just for show. He told me he'd gotten a great deal on it. All that and good with money too. It was hard to wait til we got inside to show my love for him. Yes, I loved him already. People can make that kind of connection over an afternoon, can't they? Especially if they've never seen real love in their lives.

We fooled around on the couch for a while until Julie and her friend came in with Chinese food. Troy had shown me a picture of her and it didn't do her justice. Some of the letters in those "magazines" Chad reads would use the phrase "tits that begged to be sucked." I never really got what that meant until I saw Julie. Her hair looked like she'd gone blonde a couple months ago and now long brown roots were showing, but it turned out it just naturally looks like that. It was a stunning effect on an already stunning lady. When he introduced us, Julie walked over and gave me a kiss. The kind that started as a polite smooch, then another, then moved on to tongues and just sent the message all through me "You are going to fuck this woman." I welcomed it and tried to convey the same with my kiss.

Troy went to help her with the bags (Another thing in the book of "Nice Stuff Chad Never Did."), and while they set up dinner together, (Another one for the book.) I got to know their other new friend, Claire. It seems that while Troy was opening my eyes to new things, Julie was doing the same with her after they met hiking. Claire was learning to explore new things at the same time I had been learning how sharing love can be wonderful. We'd just been starting to explore each other when Julie told us that dinner was ready and there'd be time for that afterwards. She had that same easy-going manner that Troy had and it just made sense to go have dinner before moving on to the main course of the evening.
Like Reply
Troy had told me that they'd been childhood best friends who became lovers, and you could see it in everything they did from the little "Welcome home, hon" smooch to the way they'd set the table and put out dinner together, it wasn't like watching a pair of robots, rather, two people who knew each other and how they moved and did things well enough to really function as a couple. When Troy brought out drinks, he handed one to Julie and she just took it and drank it without asking what it was. Strawberry Daiquiri, as I found out a few moments later when Troy offered some to Claire and I.

Julie turned out to be just as nice and easy to talk to as Troy, but their differences became clear over dinner. Troy's "polite gentleman" demeanor was nicely counterbalanced by Julie's personality. She was the kind of self-assured woman who could be at a fancy cocktail party and just let a "cunt" slip out in conversation without caring or emphasizing the word. I don't think I'd ever said it myself before that day. But something Troy awakened in me and the free and easy attitude Julie had toward the word had taken away it's power and given it to her and I wanted that power too. And when the conversation between Julie, Claire, and myself turned to the subject of our cunts, Troy just remained quiet and blushed a little while he sipped his drink. When the subject naturally then turned to cocks, Julie just said "It took a while, but I've found the cock I want inside me for the rest of my life" and patted Troy's thigh. He smiled and patted her hand back. It was sweet, I thought it'd be embarrassing for him and he'd do that "try to be cool" thing I'd been finding hot since I had that cock at the library and I wanted more.

By the time we got to the fortune cookies (Mine said "A new day is dawning for you." Never got one so accurate before.), everyone at the table's crotches had feet rubbing them, and it was decided to move the conversation to the master bedroom. (The house had a LOT of bedrooms. Julie said they picked it with that in mind.)

The master bedroom was very aptly named. I mean in the sense that it could have beaten my own bedroom in a fight every time. The lighting was low, but not so dim that detail of the room couldn't be seen. The large bed was, naturally, the centerpiece of the room, and everything seemed to draw the eye toward it. Chaise lounges flanked either side of the bed, and some of Julie's paintings hung from the walls. (Her work has a definite spiral motif.) There were also display cases on the walls, containing the oddest little things: a rock, a preserved dandelion, a pinwheel, a toy raygun, a stuffed frog, an old video game, concert tickets and photos (Some of them signed by the whole band!)...a lifetime of "best friend" gifts. I noticed the most recent was a pair of pink lace panties. There were spaces for more to come.

Troy took Claire's hand and led her to one of the chaises and Julie did the same to me. She started talking to me in that same calm, relaxing way that Troy explained things before. We undressed as she explained how hot and wonderful this night was going to be. How Susan would be shown the love she deserves and everything would be amazing if she trusted them and enjoyed it. She explained that they were going to play a little game and they wanted us to watch. The winner would get a prize, but really, we'd all win. I imagine Troy behind her was saying similar things to Claire and she was finding everything as agreeable as I was; I was too busy focusing on Julie's beautiful body and somehow getting more turned on than I had been before to notice. It was like I'd just learned HOW to be aroused back in the library and all I could do was want more. Julie leaned forward and kissed me deeply, her hands roaming my body. I hungrily returned the favor, wanting to push her back down onto the bed and show her how strong the love I want to share with her is. Instead, she gently lowered me down onto the chaise.

"Let us show you the love we want to share with you," she whispered, punctuating it with a playful smooch. As she crawled onto the bed and Troy took her in his arms, my hands picked up roaming my body where Julie had left off.

They knelt embracing for some time, whispering to each other. Words that I couldn't quite hear, whispered in that same relaxing, agreeable tone that I'd now heard both of them use. Words that caused them to react as if the one who'd just spoken had given the other another of the sensual caresses they were exchanging. One phrase became clearer than the others, "go deeper and relax." I deserved to feel that sensation too. I began to go deeper and relax. and it felt wonderful. And the moan that I heard from Claire's direction told me that she agreed.

Troy lowered Julie onto her back and kissed her passionately before moving down her body. As his left hand and his lips lingered on her breast and his right stroked slowly up her thigh, Julie began talking loudly enough for both of us to hear. As she started talking about the hike she went on earlier, her speech filled with moans and gasps as Troy shifted so his mouth and hand could meet between her legs.

As I listened to Julie's story of opening Claire's eyes the way Troy had opened Susan's, my eyes drifted from the two of them to Claire on the other lounge, moaning and touching herself as she watched them. Her obliviousness to my staring at her fingering herself while she watched Julie dance under Troy's tongue made her even sexier, and when her eyes met mine and she began staring hungrily back at me, it was electric. We shifted our positions to give each other a better view of our bodies.

Our strokes began to to synchronize as our fingers explored our dripping pussies in tandem, moaning giving way to panting and need. Claire was a strong, beautiful goddess like Julie and Susan. I wanted to share love with her, I wanted to show her the love we both deserved and receive that love from her as well. When she mouthed "I want to fuck you" between gasps, I was so deeply lost in lust that all I could do was lick my lips and nod in agreement.
Like Reply
Julie's gasps and cries of imminent orgasm drew our attention back to them. From our new positions, we could see Troy's hard cock eagerly twitching between his legs as his mouth pleasured his best friend. The memory of that magnificent tool inside me and the knowledge that soon I'd get to have it in me again or see him thrust it deep inside the lovely Claire or Julie pushed me over the edge as Julie began bucking and thrashing on the bed. The sight of Julie and Susan cumming so loudly and so powerfully brought Claire to her orgasm along with us, and as I teased the last little spasms out of my cunt, and Troy crawled back to the head of the bed to kiss her with her taste on his lips, I thought "That man just made three women cum at once with his tongue."

I was jealous that Julie was moving into position to worship his cock before I would get the chance to show my appreciation for all it had done for me. When Troy suggested that Claire and I get to know each other better while he told his story, I quickly got over it. I had expected Julie to be the first woman that Susan properly showed love to. but Claire was a strong and beautiful goddess as well, and sharing love with Claire first was an equal honor and a pleasant surprise. Watching Julie take Troy's cock into her mouth again and again became a second priority to the beautiful tits I held in my hands. I could still see it while I was kissing Claire's neck, and I'd heard this part of the story already.

That other girl I'd been had been robbed. If the stripper had been as beautiful as Claire, or as enthusiastic, or made me as wet as Claire did, Sue would've been the one going home with her and never would've looked back. As we moved into a 69, I saw Julie kissing her way up Troy's shaft while she cupped his balls, and while Susan had learned and changed so much since I became her, the sight of Julie's mouth sliding up and down that amazing cock told me that I could never be exclusively lesbian as long as Troy was walking around with that thing in his pants.

After Troy won the game, Julie did some more explaining to us. She told us how Troy was in charge tonight and anything he suggested would be the hottest thing we'd ever heard and we'd get even wetter and more turned on at the thought of doing it. And when he told me to share love with Julie while he shared with Claire, I was a little disappointed, but the thought of sitting on Julie's face while she lapped at Susan's cunt was irresistible. The two of them even held hands as Claire and I rode them. We leaned forward and kissed as she rode his cock and my clit got the tonguing of it's life.

Julie had been right: Every idea Troy had got hotter and hotter as the night went on. I stopped counting after my fifth orgasm. Troy taking me from behind while I returned the favor to Julie, Claire taking my place on her face. Sucking Troy's cock while he ate out Claire and she ate out Julie. Us three girls playing together while Troy rested and watched. 69ing Troy while the other girls licked his balls. Then Claire and I playing with each other on one of the chaises, while watching Julie ride Troy til they both came screaming together. (Turns out he likes his women on top.)

When everyone was exhausted, I thought we'd all be sleeping curled up to Troy like he was a pimp with his three hos. (Which didn't sound like a bad career for Susan to get into. I'd always thought being a slut was a bad thing, but a slut is just a woman who wants to feel like this all the time. How could that be a bad thing? Sign me up!) Instead, Troy and Julie held each other while Claire spooned up to Julie and I spooned up to Troy. The kisses and roaming hands gave way to satisfied dreams of my new friends.

The next morning, as Troy made us all waffles and bacon for breakfast, Julie explained some more things to us in that agreeable way of theirs. That we were welcome back any time except Tuesdays through Thursdays because those were reserved for "Just Us" nights, but call first. And if they called us over, to make time at the earliest opportunity, find an excuse to be gone at least overnight, and pack a bag. That for Claire, as far as telling others what happened, she met some nice new friends hiking, decided to hang out with them, and had a fun night partying. She didn't have to change her life in any way she didn't want to, and if she had any friends she'd like to have another fun night like this one with, to let them know.

Before Julie left to take her back to her car, Claire handed us business cards for a yoga studio. (Odd, I never thought to ask her what she did for a living. Or anyone's last names, come to think of it.) I felt something on the bottom of mine, and when I turned it over, she'd written her personal number on the back and the lipstick where she'd kissed it was still sticky. It had a lovely, now familiar smell to it and I realized she'd rubbed the cards against her pussy before giving them to us. Such a sweetie. I knew who the second person I was calling as soon as I got my phone back on would be. I'd bit embarrassed when everyone exchanged numbers and I had to tell them my phone was still off, but Troy said that Chad would take care of that soon. (Oh yeah, Sue had a piece of shit boyfriend named Chad. Not for long, though.) Julie also said I should give Troy her address and have him text it to her. When I did, she looked at the map and said she'd meet us there in two hours after she dropped Claire off. They both kissed us goodbye and left.

My place was half an hour away, so I figured we had some time to kill and asked Troy if he was up for another ride. When he said "Not just yet," I started to jump him like back in the library and he suddenly straightened up and said "NO! Not yet, Susan." I hadn't seen him this stern before. Not angry like Chad, but everything he'd said until now had been something I just felt like going along with Now it felt like something I HAD to do and made me just want to back down and go back to finishing breakfast. I trusted him. He had a plan. We'd fuck soon, just not yet.
Like Reply
Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 02

"Way up there in the bad part of Cow Town,
Somebody done treated you real mean.
I'm here to take care of you, you wouldn't be scared
If you'd seen half the things that I've seen."

-Cornell Hurd Band, "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth"

"I'm very sorry about that, Susan," Troy said as he refilled my coffee cup and took his seat at the table. "I promise you I'm not angry and you haven't done anything wrong. It's just that we need to go somewhere and talk before anything else can happen."

I HAD jumped a little when he did that, and maybe for half a second, I was Sue again, now I was just wishing he'd make it up to Susan right here on the table. But if it was that important to him, I could wait. "Ok. Go somewhere?" I asked as I sipped my coffee. It wasn't anything fancy, something out of a can with hazelnut creamer. The kind of coffee my parents would've had when they were alive; more about the comfort than where it came from and how it was picked.

Troy nodded and sipped as well. "There's a reason we both wanted you to stay after Claire left. It's nothing against anyone. I sensed something special about you from the beginning, Susan, and I was right. It's something we need to talk about, and depending on how that talk goes, everyone should benefit, however, this isn't the right place. We need to have this talk somewhere else."

Well, in less than 24 hours, he'd made me see how strong Susan could be and given me the fuck of my life over and over, it only made sense to keep going along with things. We finished the coffee and got ready to go. Troy wore the same clothes he had on yesterday so I wouldn't feel like I was "walk of shaming" my way out, and we got in his car and left. I had the same thought I'd had on the way here of touching myself and giving Troy and anyone else who might be looking a show. I kept the thought down, though. Wherever we were going was clearly important to him. Susan could keep control, no matter how boring it sounded.

We arrived at a big park, too late for the serious jogging crowd, but one of the old men playing boccie nudged his friend as I got out of the car. Troy bought us ice cream from a vendor's wagon, then found us a bench by the duck pond. I sat next to him, wishing I'd worn a much shorter skirt so I could give passersby a glimpse of my panties, or take them off and give them something to tell their friends later. DAMN, why were so many people looking so sexy today? It was like I'd just noticed them now. Then I remembered that on the rare occasions that Chad brought me someplace public, he usually had his arm around my waist and I was looking down most of the time. Showing any interest in another person would have gotten Sue hit when we got home, so it was best to avoid looking at anyone.

Troy took a deep breath. I'd seen him embarrassed a couple of times now, but now it seemed he was concerned about something. I realized now that it was the same look he gave me back in the computer lab when he'd heard how my phone got shut off. I put thoughts of setting my purse over his lap and giving him a hand job aside and gave him my full attention.

"Ok, Susan. You know Julie and I have been friends forever. We share a lot of interests. Not all of them, but one that we both developed early on was an interest in hypnosis and mind control. It became a mutual obsession, you might say. For years, we've called each other Master and Mistress the way other people might say Darling or Sweetie. And so we researched it together until we found a way to do it."

I gave my ice cream a lick as Susan took this in. I remembered seeing movies where people got hypnotized, and I could see where they'd be interested in that. I once started watching this old black & white jungle movie where the high priestess of a cult was hypnotizing the damsel in distress; just as it got interesting, Chad came home and made me change it to "Jersey Shore."

Seeing the idea through the Sex-Colored Glasses that I seemed to be seeing everything in now, I could understand. Being compelled to be someone's mindless sex slave...it was like bondage, but more intimate. Binding someone's body was easy, Chad did it to me; sometimes whether I wanted him to or not. Having my mind or soul bound, helpless to resist or even want to resist, though... that sounded hot. It sounded like... how I felt last night after Troy won the game...

"Two children with that kind of power," he continued. "Well, I'm often grateful that we never really hurt anyone. We've only met one other person who could do what we can do... But I'll tell you about her another time. My point is that when you've been inside a lot of people's heads like Julie and I have, you start to notice things about people when you meet them. Tics, habits, speech patterns, little signs most people wouldn't pick up. And when we met, I saw enough to tell me that you weren't a very happy person."
Like Reply
"Well, you and Julie and Claire sure changed that last night," I replied, and gave the ice cream a long, slow lick as I looked him in the eye. "Susan had fun. And she wants to keep having fun."

"Yeah, that's what we'd both hoped for, and however things go, I hope you'll keep that. God, that sounded like a break-up speech. I'm not trying to do that at all. Like Julie said, you're welcome any time. She sensed the same thing I did, and we discussed it while you and Claire were in the shower this morning.

"You see, Susan, we've had friends who've been in situations like yours before; someone at home making their lives difficult. I'm going to go out on a limb here: Chad is your first boyfriend, right?"

"Well, he WAS Sue's," I said, patting his thigh. "Susan's getting out of there as soon as I can!"

"Ah, see, that's one of those signs I've been talking about. You've been talking about yourself in the third person while we've been talking. You've probably been thinking about yourself that way too, haven't you?"

I thought about that. "Well, sure. I mean, lots of people think of themselves as different people at different times, right?"

"Yes, they do. The problem has been that the life you've lived before, having to deal with Chad being the only one you've ever been in a relationship with, of course you'd start to think that's how everything works. You'd become someone else to deal with what he's done to you. That's not bad, that's smart. It's called Compartmentalization. It's how people in dangerous or stressful occupations keep their sanity. And it's how you've survived this far.

"The problem is that it's been your ONLY defense, and those women HAVE become entirely different people in your head. You've been in a dark place for a long time, Susan. Julie and I managed to show you some light, and you're ready to drop everything and run to it. We're both worried that if we just sent you back to your life like we did with Claire, assuming Chad doesn't beat it out of you or keep you from getting away from him, that you're going to do something to hurt yourself. The idea of becoming a prostitute has already crossed your mind, hasn't it?"

I nodded and he continued. "And... and this is neither an invitation nor an order; you'd have no problem mounting me and fucking my brains out right here on this bench in front of all these families with kids and those old men we passed, would you?" My hand had already moved down to pull up my skirt when it sunk in he didn't want me to do that. I nodded again, a bit more sadly. It was a Sue nod. The kind she'd give when Chad insisted on anal. Although, if Troy wanted up there... I'd just realized that last night, he had three women who would have begged him to fuck them in the ass if he'd wanted, but he didn't do it.

"Yeah, we've seen it happen before. And we'd be happy to help you. You're welcome to come with us and we'll make sure Chad never bothers you again, but the choice has to be all yours, your decision, and you have to make it as whichever woman you want to be. So, for lack of a better term, I'm going to...well, turn it off with you for this. And that's why we're here in a public place. If you decide you don't like what's happened to you, if I scare you, I want you to have every chance to walk or run away from me. Or if you want to forget everything or remember it all as a pleasant night and nothing more, I can do that instead."

I started to open my mouth to say yes without even thinking and he put his hand up to indicate that he was still talking. "If you say no, I'll call Julie and tell her not to meet us at your place and take you wherever you want to go or you can get up and leave and I'll go the opposite direction, never to bother you again. If you're going to turn violent or might run to that security officer car over there and tell them everything, you certainly have that choice. However, please understand that I won't risk taking Julie down with me, and I'll do whatever I must to protect her. If I have to do that, you still won't be harmed, just forget everything. Ok, here we go."
Like Reply
It felt like...nothing. I thought it'd be like coming off some drug or waking up with a hangover. I was still me (Whoever that is.), and aware of everything I'd done, but I knew I wouldn't have done any of it if he and Julie hadn't talked to me in that way of theirs. If I'd just used the computer and been on my way, Sue would have come home from a double shift at the diner and Chad would have taken all my tips. Instead, I'd met some cool people who opened my eyes to how much more there was in the world than taking Chad's shit for the sake of being with someone. They'd shown me that I could be Susan and I could be in charge of my life and it could be absolutely wonderful.

And I was still horny. Going into prostitution didn't seem like as great an idea as it did before. Porn, maybe, but not whoring. I looked over Troy. He was still a cool, attractive man. And I knew he was the best fuck I'd ever had. (Well, with a man. I think I'd have to fuck Julie and Claire separately to decide between them.)

I couldn't express my answer in words. I just leaned over and kissed him as hard as I could. He kissed back, but stopped my hand from moving up his thigh and gently pushed away. "Ok, Susan. I'm glad you've chosen our way. And I know I still owe you another fuck. But trust me, I've got a plan. And I think you'll enjoy it a lot more if I turn it back on. Luckily, since I've already done this with you, it'll be much faster this time. Here we go. Why don't you finish your ice cream while I text Julie?"

Again, it didn't feel like anything had changed, I just suddenly really felt like finishing my ice cream. And it was the best one I'd ever had. I gave it more long, slow, deliberate licks while looking at him as he messaged Julie "She's on board. See you there, Mistress."

When we returned to his car, as I got in, I pulled up my skirt to give the old men on the boccie court a good look at my panties. And just to be certain there was no confusion, as we pulled away, I shouted "Hey," at them and flashed my tits too. Julie texted back and Troy asked me to check it while he drove.

"Great, I'll be there as soon as I finish saying goodbye to Claire. Love you, Master." The attached photo was a picture of Claire looking up at the camera with lust-filled eyes past Julie's incredible tits. Julie's hand was on the back of her head and Claire's tongue was buried in Julie's pussy. I showed it to Troy as he drove, then slid my other hand under the waistband of my panties as I looked at the pic. Such sweeties, all of them. I lifted my ass and slid out of the skirt and panties. My fingers found my dripping snatch and I got ready to send them a picture back.
Like Reply
Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 03

"From now on, it's gonna be different.
We're gonna find a little heaven on Earth.
I don't care what it is that you did
when you lived in Ft. Worth."
-Cornell Hurd Band, "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth"

Julie texted back.

"OMG, Susan, that was fucking hot, and I'm so fucking happy you've agreed! (I knew what Troy was going to talk to you about, and I was worried as hell. Luckily, Claire was here to help me relax. ;p ) When he texted me you were on board, I told her we'd be seeing you around a lot and she started playing with herself while she ate me out and told me to send you the picture. We both came when we saw your response! Just dropped Claire off and she says bye and call her, ya slut! Smile

"Hey, tell Troy to get burgers. He knows what I always get and we're gonna be at your place for a while. Ok, gonna drive now. DON'T start without me, please. Love ya both." I smiled and sent her some Xs and Os in response, then handed the phone back to Troy and continued the job I'd started on my pussy with my right hand. I'd fantasized about doing this every time I'd been in a car with this man now, and dammit, Susan was going to get off next to him in a moving vehicle!

I wasn't sure what Troy's reaction would be. The best-case scenario was, of course, that he'd get so hard that he'd pull over and replace the fingers in my cunt with his cock. I'd also pictured him trying to play it off and be cool while I writhed in the passenger seat. Instead, he smiled at me and said "Just try to finish before we get to the drive-up speaker, please" and kept on driving.

"Sounds... like... a... challenge," I gasped out, and with what I hoped was a wicked smile, picked up the pace.

He smiled again and stepped on the gas a little. "It is now," was his response. He didn't break the speed limit, just crept up to it to let me know the clock was ticking. Somewhere in the lust-fog in my head was the idea that he might be doing that thing him and Julie do to make me want to cum before we got to the speaker, and I rubbed faster.

My moans turned to whimpers as Troy stopped at the light before the burger joint; one of the old style drive-up places that had been around long enough that they probably had skating waitresses bring your food to your car back in the 60s. My left hand joined my right, slipping two fingers in and out of myself. People crossed the street in front of us, but I was as oblivious to them as they were to me fingering myself behind the tinted glass of the windshield. The most important thing in the world now was cumming before Troy pulled up to the speaker.

I was too into it to notice the light changing. When Troy stepped on the gas, I felt my orgasm starting. I arched my back and felt myself creaming onto the seat. I tried to bite my lip, but couldn't stop myself from screaming as we pulled into the parking space next to the speaker. Troy put the vehicle in park and rolled down the window. I sat back in the now wet seat, panting and teasing those last few spasms out of my pussy as Troy gave his order to the speaker. When he turned to ask what I wanted, I giggled out "Your cock deep inside me" hopefully loud enough for the person on the other end of the speaker to hear before undoing the seat belt and leaning across Troy to look at the menu, being sure to brush my hard nipples up against him. As I ordered, still breathing hard, I offered my fingers up to him and he took them in his mouth and licked my juices off of them.

When the intercom turned off, Troy put his right hand around me and gently turned my head to look him in the eye, close enough that I could feel his breath on my chin.

"Looks like you win," he told me.

"So do you," I said back, and kissed him deeply. The kind of kiss he shared with Julie after their 'grand finale' in bed last night. "I hope you've Scotchgarded this thing."

"Julie rides in here sometimes too. And I bet you were totally in the moment and didn't think of yourself as anyone but you the whole time."

I thought back, trying not to lose myself in the memory. I hadn't thought of anything but cumming. Not whether or not Susan needed to cum or Sue or the others, *I* had needed to cum and I did. I shook my head no a little and he smiled and kissed me again. "I'm so happy to finally meet you, Susan."

Like Reply
I rode the rest of the way home looking forward to whatever Troy and Julie had planned, but also concerned about what I'd find there. I'd been gone over 24 hours by now. Chad would never call the security officer, so the best case scenario was that all my stuff that he didn't want would be on the lawn. The worst would be if he'd been sitting up drinking and watching the door for me, getting more pissed off every second that I wasn't there to beat.

We had our burgers while waiting for Julie to arrive and watched the door. I really hoped Chad wasn't there, but his car was on the lawn of the row apartments we lived in. The other apartments were empty, the neighbors having been driven away between Chad's friends partying there every night and shouting at me every day. Just looking at the place was starting to make me feel like Sue all over again.

"YOLOB?" Troy asked, looking at his license place. I had to take a deep breath before telling him "You Only Live Once, Brah,"

He smiled as a minivan pulled up and Julie got out. I hadn't seen her vehicle until now. "That just proves we're doing the right thing," he said getting out and taking Julie's burger and a kiss to her. When Sue got out, Julie came and kissed me too.

"It's going to be fine. I know Troy's explained what we do, but it's going to be different this time. What's important is that you remain calm and follow our lead." I nodded. It WAS important for Sue to remain calm and follow their lead. I knew I could trust Troy and Julie completely.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" came out of the open living room window, past the empty beer bottles sitting in it before Chad threw the door open and stormed toward us. Well, tried to storm, he was too drunk to storm in a straight line. "Where the fuck have you been, Suzy-Q? Who the fuck are they?"

Troy stepped forward and looked him in the eye. "Shut up!" He didn't raise his voice, but that stern look I saw back at their house had returned, except now there was real anger behind it. Chad stopped in his tracks and tried to steady himself. "Go back inside, Chad; we have things to discuss."

Chad turned around and stumbled back in. Troy followed, then Julie, then Sue. Sue felt different, though. Others in the past that I'd confided in had offered to beat up Chad or take me away from him, but it wasn't until this moment that I actually believed someone could. When we were all inside and I closed the door, Troy turned to me and in his normal way, asked me "Susan, are the neighbors home?"

"No. They moved out months ago. Too much noise."

"Ok, that's good. Is there a chair in the bedroom?" I shook my head no and Troy turned back to Chad, all stern again. "Chad, move that recliner into the bedroom." Chad gave him a bad look, but picked up the chair. He tried to push the whole thing through the door before Troy told him "The back lifts off. Do it in two pieces."

When he got the chair reassembled in the bedroom, we all followed them in. "Now, sit down and don't talk, just listen. Nodding's ok. Here, I got you a burger," Troy said, tossing the greasy sack into Chad's lap as he sat.

"I don't know what you like and didn't care enough to ask Susan, so it's a plain kid's burger, but you're going to need your strength for what's next. Ladies, have a seat on the bed, please." We sat down as he turned back to Chad, who unwrapped his burger and took a bite. From the size of the thing, he'd be done in 3 more bites.

"Now, Chad, my name's Troy and that's Julie. You don't know us, but I know everything I need to about you. And about how you treat Susan. Not Sue, or Suzy-Q or Suzy-Ho. She likes Susan, so that's what we call her. And for the remaining time that we are here, assuming I let you speak, that's how you'll address her too. Since I don't like you at all, that might not happen. I don't want to hear what I'm sure in your head are perfectly good reasons for beating her and taking her money. I'm here to show you that they're wrong and you won't be doing it anymore. In short: You're a loser, and we're here to show you WHAT you're losing. But hey, we brought you a burger." Chad's eyes said he wanted to jump up and punch Troy, but he kept his hands on the burger wrapper and just glared.

Troy walked over to the bed and sat down next to us, putting his hand on my shoulder. "This is a unique, special, beautiful lady. I knew her ten minutes and figured that out. But she was troubled. So I did this thing that Julie and I know how to do and she showed us just how special she is. I'm doing it to you right now, however, with Susan, I decided to take a gentle approach and ease her into it. And it wasn't long before she was easing me into her, ya feel me, brah?" His last sentence was dripping with mockery. I felt myself blushing. Troy gave me a little smooch. "It's ok, Susan. You were amazing." He then got up and walked over to Chad's chair leaning over him with his hands on the armrests as Chad ate the last bite. "Did you ever tell her she was amazing, Chad? Your mouth's full, so you can just nod." He nodded no and Troy continued.

"You don't deserve her, Chad. There are SO many things you DO deserve, and none of them are as good as Susan. Since you've treated her like shit, I saw no need to be gentle or take my time with you, and that's why you're wondering why the fuck you're sitting here taking this and you're going to continue taking it; because I don't feel like sparing you the full effect."

I know it'd been a little more than a day, so there hadn't been a lot of situations where it was called for, but I'd never heard Troy swear like that. Sure, he'd talk dirty in bed, but not angrily or to be insulting. Chad started to shake a little in his chair. "Good," Troy said to him. "Fight it. It'll be more fun."
Like Reply
Troy nodded to Julie and she put her hand on my knee and turned to me. "Time to have fun, Susan," she said as she kissed me. Our tongues met and I looked over at Troy and Chad as my hand moved up to cup Julie's breast. Troy was smiling, Chad had a look that was a mix of anger, frustration, and getting turned on by the sight of the two of us making out.

Troy turned back to Chad. "I heard you forced her into something like this once. See how much fun she's having now? We had another friend over last night, and the two of them together... well, you're about to see how it is when she's into it." Julie and I were playing with each other's tits with both hands now. Her hands slid down to my waist and we broke the kiss to pull each other's shirts off.

Julie looked deeply into my eyes and I could see the fire in hers as she whispered to me. "Ignore them. It's just you and me now." She unhooked her bra and everything else in the world fell away. A lot of what happened after that; I had to hear from them later because nothing existed but her now. I kissed her again, pinching and rolling her nipple and she undid my own bra. My skirt and her cutoffs were next.

Julie wasn't wearing any panties, but she pulled off my now soaked pair and kissed her way down my neck. Troy picked them up and held them up to Chad's face. "You've never gotten her going like this before, have you, Chad?" He shook his head no. "Yeah, pretty hot, huh?" That got an enthusiastic nod yes. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, Chad. Let's see what Susan's had to put up with."

I didn't see any of this. I was focused on Julie's eyes and mouth as she lowered me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing and licking a trail down my body. A voice that wasn't hers and therefore didn't matter said "Wow, steroids? What do you think, Mistress?" I saw Julie turn away and say "Looks like a dick, only smaller." The voice responded "Love you, hon." I couldn't tell what that was about and didn't want to look away from her, but just started giggling. My giggles were cut short by a gasp as Julie's tongue found my wet slit. She looked up into my eyes, just like...someone I vaguely remembered seeing doing the same to her earlier. I raised my hips to meet her lapping tongue and moaned. Julie paused for a moment to speak. "There's no need to be so quiet, Susan. Tell me what you want."

It felt like something inside popped and my mouth just started speaking, guided by my body instead of my mind. "Oh, fuck, eat my cunt, Julie! Make me cum! Yes...fuck... lick me..." I trailed off, lost in sensation as the Not Julie And Therefore Unimportant voice spoke more.

"Look at her, Chad. See how my girlfriend makes her squirm. I don't even need to ask if you've ever made her feel like that. I know that tongue and what it can do. Why don't you sit back down and start stroking your...I guess we'll call it a cock for now. You're not going to cum, though. You won't be able to cum unless Julie or I tell you to. Spoiler alert: We probably won't."
Like Reply
Long Day's Journey into Susan Pt. 04

"It's never too late to start over.
We're gonna find a little heaven on Earth.
I don't care what it is that you did
When you lived in Ft. Worth."
-Cornell Hurd Band. "I Don't Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth"

Troy continued his talk with Chad a few feet and another universe away from Julie's tongue flicking my clit. I grabbed the head of the only person in the world and hissed through my teeth for her to keep licking my cunt, oblivious to my abusive ex-boyfriend slowly stroking his dick while he helplessly watched us.

"Good job, Chad," Troy said, sitting on the armrest. "Keep watching and stroking and listening to my voice, knowing that you won't be able to cum, but unable to stop yourself from trying. Not too fast, though. You're going to have a long time to be frustrated."

Julie slipped a finger into my dripping hole, never letting up her assault on my clit. That voice from somewhere else that wasn't Julie and didn't matter said "Julie, hon, turn this way, let Chad see your pussy."

When she shifted her weight, I tried to move with her. She stopped licking for a moment and spoke to me. "Stay where you are, Susan. We want Chad to see the look on your face." Who? Didn't matter. She was my universe and this is what she wanted.

In that other universe, Troy put my soaking panties up to Chad's nose, careful not to obstruct his view of Julie's cunt. "Take a good whiff, Chad. Smell how wet she is. And get a good look at my girlfriend's pussy. Wouldn't you love to just climb up there and see how far in that little prick of yours can go? She's an unbelievable fuck, Chad; so hot and tight and wet. Here." He walked over to us and cupped her dripping slit with his hand.

Julie moaned into my cunt and rubbed back against him. When it was covered with her wetness, he went back to Chad and held his forefinger up to his mouth. "You never went down on Susan, did you, Chad?" Chad shook his head no and continued stroking. "Go ahead and give my finger a lick. I taste her every day; I know how good she tastes."

Chad stuck his tongue out and pressed it up to Troy's finger like a kid being dared to lick a frozen pole. He tried to get his mouth around Troy's finger and suck more from it, but Troy pulled it away. "Ok, that's enough. I'm not into that kind of thing, and that's all you get." He stuck another finger in his mouth like Chad had wanted to do before continuing.

"I can tell you that Susan's pussy tastes just as good as hers. In fact, I HAVE to tell you, because you're never going to get the chance to taste it again. And you're never going to give her that look on her face or hear her talk to you like this."

Back in my universe, my pussy was clenching around Julie's fingers and I bucked harder. "Oh, fuck yes, Julie! Unngh...Eat my fucking pussy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum...AAAAAHHHHH!!" I felt myself squirt onto her face. She smiled and began trailing wet, sticky kisses back up my body until I was tasting myself on her tongue and face, her fingers continuing to tease the rest of the orgasm out of me.

"Come back to us, Susan," Julie whispered to me, as behind her, the world returned. I was in my bedroom, the cloud we'd been floating through space on was my bed. Chad was sitting in his recliner, playing with himself with a look of lust, rage, and fear in his eyes. Troy was the only person in the room who wasn't naked. He took off his shirt and turned back to Chad.

"Hot shit, huh?" Chad nodded. "But, ya know, they say girls know best how to please girls. So, congratulations on finding the one stripper that didn't, Chad. But enough of the fun-to-watch portion of the program; I think now it's time you saw the kind of fucking I'm going to be giving Susan from now on. If that's ok with you, look pissed off and stroke faster." Troy removed his pants and I saw them both naked next to each other. "I'm not one to brag about my dick, Chad, but...damn, like a Before and After picture, right ladies?"
Like Reply
I laughed, Julie laughed, Troy laughed; Chad continued his frustrated stroking; now growling a little. He was helpless. Helpless like...like how he always made me feel, dammit! God, that was so fun! I gave Julie another thank you kiss before she sat up and slid off the bed.

"I think Julie's going to want a word with you now, Chad. Any special instructions, hon," he said as he turned to us.

She picked up an empty beer bottle from beside the bed and toyed with it; wrapping her fingers around the neck and slowly stroking. "Hmm...yes. Go deeper and remember to make her cum three times before you do."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress." He said as he walked to the bed and she walked toward Chad, still holding the bottle; her and Troy doing a tag-team high five as they passed each other.

"And remember, Love, multiples still only count as one," Julie said as she set the bottle on the ground and took his place leaning over Chad's chair, those glorious tits at his eye level; and Troy sat next to me. "Hello, Chad," she said, reaching out and lifting his chin up to look him in the eye. "Mind if I sit with you while the man I love fucks the shit out of the woman you were too stupid to appreciate? Don't answer that."

Troy turned to face me. "Susan, dear, would you like to go back to where you and Julie were with me?" As happened so often now with Troy, I couldn't say "yes" fast enough, and had to moan the word into his mouth as I sat up and kissed him. "Then just relax and let everything that doesn't matter fall away." I slid my hands around to the back of his neck and his waist and pulled him down on top of me onto the space cloud, my legs spreading by themselves for him. The hand on his waist slid down to take hold of his cock and guide it into me.

"Ok, Chad," Julie said, plopping down on an armrest. "That thing she's doing right there is called 'being aroused.' Girls like this. It can be achieved via something called foreplay, which...you know what, I'll see if we've got some pamphlets. Let's watch!"

"Oh God, YES! Give me that giant fucking cock!" I shouted as Troy thrust deep inside me. "Never, no one ever! Fuck me harder! Deeper than Chad ever could!"

Julie looked over at Chad, still jerking himself, angry and sweating. "Wow, I had something to say here, but I think I'm gonna let that one stand on its own."

My feet dug into Troy's back as my pussy clenched around his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Troy! Make my fucking pussy cum!" My nails followed my feet's lead and scratched down his back as I came. I heard later that I made the windows vibrate. Troy gave me a moment to rest, then rolled off of me. I crawled over and cleaned his cock with my tongue before he whispered to me to get on all fours. He also wanted me to face a certain way, but I couldn't see anything that direction. All I could do was feel his cock entering me again from behind.

"That girl makes some terrific fuck faces, don't you think, Chad," Julie asked. He reluctantly nodded. "Course, she's got a lot of help...well, you saw his cock. I get to ride that thing every night, and so will she. That's what she's going to be doing and feeling while you're doing...whatever Troy has planned. Excuse me a moment." Julie walked over to the bed.

"Troy, hon, I want you to be where Susan is with her. Nothing exists but her, nothing matters but making Susan cum. You'll cum with her third orgasm and gently awaken and bring her back while holding her after. Go deeper and understand."

"Ooh...thank you Mistress...Ungh, yeah...fuck, Susan!"

Troy was now as lost in me as I was in him. I shoved back into him harder, his rod pistoning inside me. Julie went back to the chair and sat astride Chad, her legs spread and her pussy teasing inches from Chad's reddening dick. If he'd been able to thrust out of his seat, he would have been able to reach her honey pot, but she moved no closer. Chad took a deep breath, smelling her pussy and hoping that would be enough to bring him off, but it failed. Julie grabbed his head and pulled it so that he was looking her in the eye again, still stroking.
Like Reply
"I did that because I wanted to have a little word with you on my own, Chad. You see, Troy was right when he said you deserved SO many things. And me, I'd be happy to give them to you. See, no man has ever done to me what you've put her through; no man is CAPABLE of doing that to me, but I've had friends who've needed helping like Susan does... or did... and I've seen what pieces of shit like you have done to them. So I take things like this quite seriously, and I have a LOT of ideas for how to deal with you.

"Would you like to be unable to get an erection ever again? Become a crazy homeless person wandering the streets, unable to even remember your name? Seek out relationships where a bigger, stronger woman abuses you for a change? Strung out on crack and sucking cocks for drug money? Walk backwards and bent over into a fetish club and beg every man there to fuck you up the ass?

"Or we could just leave you right here, unable to leave this chair, jerking your tiny pecker til you die. I'd leave you a couple bottles of water so you'll die of hunger instead of thirst; slower and more painful that way. Your last meal would be that plain kid's burger."

Back in my Universe, I was catching my breath from my second orgasm. Troy lay back on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. He took hold of me and pulled me onto him this time.

"I need to make you cum again, Susan, my dear. More. Need more."

I could see the need in his eyes. It was a look I hadn't seen from a man before. He'd seemed in charge and in control of himself constantly since I'd met him and now he needed ME. He needed Susan. My fires ignited at once.

"My pussy is yours, My Love," I said as I straddled him. "Fuck me, Troy. Make me cum again!"

Julie had paused from her speech to Chad to watch. Somewhere outside the universe ...was that applause? I brushed the thought aside as we found our rhythm. Julie turned back to Chad.

"But I won't do any of that, Chad. I won't utterly destroy you like you deserve. And do you know why? Because that man there, the man I love? The man who's making your ex-girlfriend scream louder with his cock than you ever could with your fists? The man who makes ME scream like that every night? That man is a FUCKING SWEETHEART and he'd feel bad about it forever! And I'm going to BE with him forever and we don't need your ghost haunting him.

"So, when they're done and he has another talk with you, I want you to understand: You will be receiving mercy compared to what I would choose to do to you. And if any thoughts of revenge or taking Susan back enter your skull, I want you to remember..." She grabbed the empty bottle and smashed it, then cupped his balls with her left hand and looked him in the eye as she brought the broken glass carefully up near them, Chad still unable to stop stroking. She stopped short of making contact with it, just getting close enough to make him aware of where she was holding it. "If I ever have to speak to you again, the conversation won't be nearly this pleasant."

In my universe, Troy's hands took hold of my tits as I slammed down again on his cock. This fuck had been worth waiting all day for, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as me.

"Shit, yes," I cried out. "I wanna make you cum, Troy. Cum for me!" His hands ran down to my hips and grabbed hold of my ass, slamming me into him harder.

"Can't...ngh...cum...til...Susan cums!" Hearing that just sent a shock up my spine. I wasn't sure how I could possibly pick up the pace, but found it within myself. I wanted him to cum, and if he couldn't til I did, that meant I had to cum for him.

My hand reached down and stroked my clit as I bounced on him. The cloud was...creaking? Do clouds creak?

"Oh, God! I love you, Troy! My cunt loves your cock!"

"Ungh...yeah...I love you, Julie!"

Huh? Julie? If it had been anyone else fucking me, if he'd called out any other name, if I wasn't so close to the edge of orgasm, I might have been insulted at another woman's name being called out. I might've gotten upset and ended things right there. I did it all the time with...Who Cares?
Like Reply
But it was Troy, calling out Julie's name. And if there was one thing I'd learned one thing I'd learned in the past two days, it was that Troy loves Julie and Julie loves Troy, and...and...

"YES! SUSAN... DESERVES TO BE LOVED... LIKE JULIE! AAAAAHHH!! NNNNGH!! OOOOOOOHHHH!!" The universe seemed to twist with a loud crunching sound as I clenched around Troy's cock and I felt him shoot his load inside me. I didn't care, I wanted his cum inside me. I...I... felt like I might be tumbling over...I...I...was blacking...black...ing...out...bla...ck...in...

I came to in Troy's arms. And in a serious dip in the middle of the ruins of what was once my bed. From somewhere in the room, I heard the sound of something glass breaking, but when I looked that direction, all I saw was Julie sitting on the armrest of Chad's recliner, and Chad drenched with sweat and still jerking off. We slowly scrabbled out of the bed and walked over to them. Julie rose to her feet and threw her arms around Troy's neck kissing him all over his face.

"I want to see you two do that again when we get home." She thought for a second. "In one of the guest beds." Julie looked over at me and cocked her head with a "get in here" gesture. The three of us traded passionate kisses for a moment before we turned back to Chad, pumping away with sweat pouring down his face and...was that a TEAR? I took Troy and Julie by the waist and turned us so the three of us were facing Chad with me in the middle.

"Chad," I told him matter-of-factly. "I've met someone."

Troy got dressed and let Chad stop stroking himself, but told him to remain hard as he found a piece of still stable mattress and boxspring and sat across from him on it. Julie and I showered and put on some new clothes, then she brought in boxes and tape and scissors from her minivan (Turned out she'd stopped to buy moving supplies, that's what took her so long getting here. Well, that and Claire...) and we began boxing my belongings while Troy talked to Chad.

"So, here's what happens now, Chad. You're going to stay hard while you carefully load all of Susan's boxes into our vehicles. You don't say anything or even look at Susan. When everything's packed, you'll come back here, lay on...what's left of your bed, and start stroking again. Once we drive off and the sound of our engines fades away, you will cum harder than you ever have and pass out.

"In the morning, you'll realize all that you've lost and that you've brought it on yourself, and you're going to start turning your life around. Not like I'm sure you've done every time Susan worked up the courage to try to leave you, where you're back to this shit in a couple days, you're going to REALLY do it. I'll be checking up on you. When I make contact with you and you'll make whatever excuses you have to and meet me here alone. I'm going to go over her receipts and pay stubs and figure out how much you owe Susan, and you're going to sell everything you own to pay her back, starting with your little Fast & Furious-Mobile out there on the lawn. If there's anything left, you're going to buy a reasonable vehicle with it, one that'll get you far away from here.

"You're going to realize that you'll never get sober with your bros trying to keep dragging you down, so you're going to sever any ties with them and move to another state. I don't know, pick one. Not New Jersey.

"You'll get a new job, find a place, find an AA group or a rehab clinic to join, go to anger management classes, and you won't even think of starting a relationship with anyone until you know you'll treat her with the respect you should have shown Susan. But you'll never try to see or speak to her again. She's the price you're paying for this wake-up call."

My possessions that I still owned fit into six boxes. That's what I was coming out of this place with. I thought I saw tears in Chad's eyes as he loaded them into the vehicles, and wished we still had neighbors to see him naked and humiliated, moving boxes across the yard. When it was all done, I didn't have anything else to say to him, I just got in Troy's car and waited for him to drive away. As we got down the road, I thought I heard a scream in the distance.

Things have been great since I moved in with Troy and Julie. They put me up in one of their guest rooms, then spent that first night helping me break in the bed. (Not literally this time.) I still have a lot of the kind of fun I had that first night with them, sometimes with other women joining us, sometimes just us three. I try to find someplace to go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. That got easier once I felt ready to start dating. But before I could handle anything more serious than our fun, I had to make sure I was the me I wanted to be, and I had some less physical baggage to take care of.
Like Reply
Sue: You taught me to adapt to crisis, to seek ways around the obstacles in my life. When I didn't know what to do, you showed me how to go on.

Suzy-Q: You taught me what it felt like to be owned. To be completely subjugated as a person, a possession; not cared for, merely owned. You showed me I was better than that, and that I never want that again. (I say this fully aware that I live with two people with the ability to control minds, but they use it for good whenever possible, and I never really feel like they own me. Well, sometimes for fun, sure.)

Suzy-Ho: You taught me that sometimes, the only way to handle a horrible situation is to switch off your brain and let instinct guide you. With the right person (or people), that can be wonderful, and I'm sorry I picked the wrong one for us.

All of you made me into Susan, and Susan loves all of you. I won't be casting you aside or trying to pretend you don't exist. We'll all talk again from time to time, hopefully more clearly and not so many at once.

A couple of weeks after that, Troy came home one afternoon with a satchel full of money. He'd gone over everything and figured out that Chad owed me around $40,000 and had gotten it from him before Chad left town. Troy asked if I wanted him to take half of it and start an investment portfolio for me. I asked Julie and she nodded emphatically. "This is what my Math Boy is really good at. I had about a quarter of that when he started one for me and I got through college with no loans. Take the offer!"

I see Claire almost every day now too. Troy had gone over her books as well and the yoga studio had really taken off. She'd been able to start a second studio with his advice, and soon became busy enough to need an executive secretary. Julie told her she knew someone with experience handling crises and assholes and I suddenly had a new job with a great boss. (She DOES tend to need my help on a lot of long lunches and business trips. I also had somewhere to go if I didn't have a date during the week.)

A postcard from Chad got forwarded to Troy & Julie's house. It had a Denver postmark and he said he was working at a co-op and hoped I was ok. I showed it to Julie and asked what I should do. She thought for a minute and then said "Troy would say 'Don't punish a genuine effort to be nice.'" I've hung onto it, still haven't decided if I'll write back yet.

And then Saturday morning, when Julie was busy getting a show of her work organized, I got up to make coffee for myself and Claire, who was still asleep in my room, and saw Troy sitting on the patio in what looked like an old red velvet smoking jacket with his own cup. Something was hanging from his hand, I couldn't see what with the sun glinting off it from the kitchen, so stepped out to the patio to join him.

"Wow, that's really retro," I told him as I sat at the little metal table next to him. This close, I could see that the object that was reflecting the sunlight was an old gold pocket watch on a chain that he'd been holding up and looking at.
Like Reply
"Hmm? Oh, thanks. Found it in a box of my grandpa's things. Oh, and the jacket. I'm not sure which you were talking about."

"The jacket originally, I couldn't see the watch before; but now both."

"It's a 1909 Seth Thomas Company of Connecticut size 18 17-jewel pocket watch. The first thing my great-grandfather bought when he came to this country. 'New World, New Time,' he said. Come to think of it, there's every chance he might've stolen it. Me and Julie used to get in so much trouble over this thing. I don't know about the smoking jacket. I think he thought it's what successful American businessmen wore around the house, so he had to have one too."

"Well, it's cool you found it again," I said, remembering the coffee and wanting to have it ready for Claire when she woke up. I went back in and poured her creamer and sugar. As I was heading back to the bedroom, Troy called out to me.

"Susan?"

I turned, steam trailing from the two cups. "Yes?"

"Oh, go back up to Claire, we can talk about it later. I might have something I can use your help with."

END
Like Reply