Poll: Can human pussy accommodate an elephant's dick
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Don't know
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can a woman accommodate an elephant
I have heard that there has not been a dick too big for a pussy. The pussy expands to accommodate any size. But can the pussy of a woman accommodate the cock of an elephant?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-03-2019, 05:55 AM)fstein777 Wrote: I have heard that there has not been a dick too big for a pussy. The pussy expands to accommodate any size. But can the pussy of a woman accommodate the cock of an elephant?

No

But most data suggests penis size is much lower down the list of priorities for women than such issues as a man's personality and external grooming."

Men rarely consider size or depth of women's pussy. 
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(26-03-2019, 05:55 AM)fstein777 Wrote: I have heard that there has not been a dick too big for a pussy. The pussy expands to accommodate any size. But can the pussy of a woman accommodate the cock of an elephant?

It's size is less than a new born baby in width. It's length is very very very long. 
African elephants have size over 5feet (most is hidden).

Clearly remember seeing it on NG and that to recently.
The point is, no one will be able to do it with a real one. Finding a dead one also difficult.

Conclusion
it cant  be accomodated in full and not with a live one . 

If lucky, you could find in some remote areas where extreme insertion may be a fetish. (LOL)

But that too not with a live one  banana
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply