Misc. Erotica Heavenly angel deceived by trust by duckhunter chapter 37 onwards
HEAVENLY ANGEL: DECEIVED BY TRUST  by duckhunter

As I have mentioned earlier, Duckhunter had written upto chapter 36 and SoftcoreXX Had taken over from that point and completed the story.

However, Duckhunter had written a few more chapters after that, though the story was not completed by him.

I am posting the balance of Duckhunter's contribution in this thread.

Those readers who are interested in Duckhunters version, pl read upto chapter 36 in the below mentioned thread prior to reading this.

HEAVENLY ANGEL: DECEIVED BY TRUST
https://xossipy.com/thread-3642.html

Continued from here
https://xossipy.com/thread-3642-page-5.html
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter - 37

They had two days to take rest, before the classes start again after the trip. They returned to their hostel, still not fully recovered from the details given in the chaami's letter.
Saturday morning, they woke up after a good nice sleep; they were so tired yesterday and slept the moment they hit the bed. Morning after the breakfast, the kids joined in Rahim's room as usual. Nowadays, after devika joined in their school , the three of them have only one topic to discuss. In Rahim's room they casually started talking about her. They had a small retrospection of the events so far and assessed, were each one of them standing in getting close to Devika.

They all agreed, that they are very special to Devika unlike other students. They also unanimously agreed , Vishnu is far ahead and Devika is more comfortable with him. They also understood that, Devika is the most beautiful

personality they have ever seen and she will never ever going to cooperate with any of their wildest fantasies. The only way to do something and get some pleasure out of it , is through making her believe that their intentions are innocent and pure.

They are also sure, that if she feels, they had other intentions and is trying to take advantage of her; then she could easily jeopardize their future and would not hesitate to do it. She is very strong and bold woman. Each step they take should be with utmost care and planned.

Anand - she is the best lady ....how would we move forward
Rahim - if you compare from the time she came here , we are fairly successful
Anand - yeah... We are very close with her now....she treats us special
Rahim - we have even tasted her milk
Anand - wow, the taste is still there on my tongue
Rahim - and it was because of my plan, that we were able

to see her in the tribal dress.

Vishnu till then who was quiet intrupted their friends with sarcasm

Vishnu - yeah , amazing plan and Chaami had enough to shag for rest of his life.

Rahim - stop it...yeah he exploited, but at least I made an opportunity for whole class to feast upon her scantily clad beautiful body...you can't deny that...

Vishnu - I'm not denying anything bro...just told the truth..

Anand - and this fucker is way ahead of us...he even has seen naked breast

Vishnu - yep..haha..not only that I have even bought her a bra....

Rahim - fucker....

Vishnu - oh.oh..forget to tell one thing...yesterday.. I even touched her breast...haha...

Rahim - what..? When?

Vishnu - I forgot to tell you guys..he he...its not that big...I just gently poked my finger on her breast... But believe I could sense the softness....

Rahim - how did that happen...how did she allow you?

Vishnu - she didn't allow me... I just casually touched it with finger....you know we are that close now.. She won't think that I have other intention..she trusts me..

Anand - and she didn't say anything?

Vishnu - she asked me to not to do it again and pinched me hard on my ear...but she took it casually.... She is a
great lady....

Rahim - so she would allow you to do it again?

Vishnu - no...that's why I said..she is a great lady...if I try to do next..may be I will get slapped....I just pushed my luck once....

Rahim - oh...so what is your future plans for her....

Vishnu - yeah.. I have several plans for her....but whatever it is ...as said ..she should not lose trust in our innocence...I think in that way only we could be lucky with her

Anand - yeah...deceive her by trust...

Vishnu - we should make an illusion with trust...so within that illusion , she should consider whatever we do , doesn't have any wrong intentions.

Rahim - yeah true...even I have some plans ..let's see

Vishnu - what about you...Anand?

Anand - I always consider myself as a winner...even I have solid plans for her....
Like Reply
Chapter - 38

Monday morning the three conspirators when to school with an anticipation to meet their favorite teacher. They just reached the school , when the classes are poised to start. As usual they had 2 boring lectures, and the students are yet to recover from the hangover of their trip. Even when the classes are going , they all were discussing about their trip.

There was this guy vivek, who couldn't come for the trip asking his friend sameer about the trip. And Rahim, Vishnu , Anand who were sitting in front of could clearly here what these two are chatting about.

Vivek - hey buddy, so how did the trip go? Was it fun?
Sameer - oh man...this was most fun filled trip I had ever gone.

Vivek - great, was the place that good?
Sameer - not because of the place dude....just because of Devika ma'am..

Vivek got curious

Vivek - what happened with her?
Sameer - don't tell anyone else..
Vivek - no man I won't tell anyone.....
Sameer - bro...we visited a tribal village...and they made us all wear their traditional tribal dress....
Vivek - ohh
Sameer - imagine what, they also made Devika ma'am to wear those....
Vivek - so what's in it?
Sameer - hey stupid..haven't you seen in movies, what a tribal dress looks like.....

Vivek - so what was she wearing?
Sameer - fuck man....she was just wearing a waist cloth and towel to cover her breasts...
Vivek - seriously?
Sameer - yeah bro...she wasn't wearing anything underneath

Vivek - how do you know..she wasn't wearing underneath..
Sameer - we were able to see her side boobs...and her nipples were rock hard and sticking out through the towel she was wearing

Vivek - she might have at least worn a panty...

Sameer - no bro..she wasn't ...because the shape of ass was so visible from the waist cloth...like whenever she walks ..the ass was swaying and jiggling...even the shape of her ass crack was visible.....

Vivek - fuck man...

Sameer - and she was giving free naval show....she got a perfect deep naval...

Vivek - oh man ...I missed the trip...

Sameer - and when she was sitting.. Her waist cloth rose up and I was able to see her milky thighs...I felt like biting those....

Rahim lost his patience hearing all those, he turned back and looked at vivek angirily

Rahim - hey asshole...can you please keep quiet... Didn't I told you not to mention about those incident to anyone.... If anyone knows about it ..we will be in trouble...moreover she will lose her job...is that what you want...she is only beautiful teacher here....so keep quiet...

Everyone was scared of Rahim, so sameer kept his mouth shut.

At last the 2 lectures before the break got over, and the students went out.

Vishnu - come let's go and say hi, to Devika ma'am...
Rahim - yeah ..what color sari our angel would be wearing today
Anand - more than that..I'm wondering.. What color bra and panty she is wearing....haha...
Vishnu - haha..she was wearing blue panty and white bra...during our waterfalls adventure....
Rahim - we didn't ask you fucker......
Vishnu - hahaha.....

They were going to devika's room, when they saw Ganapati coming outside devika's room.

Rahim - hey Ganapati bhai...how are you?

Ganapati - hello friends..how was your trip..
Anand - it was good....

Vishnu - is Devika ma'am inside?

Ganapati - yeah she is inside...you guys are after her huh?
Rahim - why do you bother about it?
Ganapati - beware kids..she is my best friend ..don't play anything stupid with her...

Rahim - you get out of way stupid dumbo.....
Vishnu - Ganapati bhai..we are also her friends...
Anand - what were you doing inside?

Ganapati - oh..I just went to say hello to my friend....and guys tomorrow is " world breastfeeding day"

Rahim - so?

Ganapati - so I just went inside to get some milk from her....hahaha

Rahim - what the fuck ?

Anand - what are you saying dumbo?

Ganapati - what ?...is it bad to get milk from her...
Rahim - you are crazy....
Vishnu - OK ..and did you get milk?
Ganapati - no..she said she will give me tomorrow..

Rahim - are you guys crazy to listen to this idiot...come let's go and see Devika ma'am.

Saying that, three of them walked past Ganapati. Ganapati turned back and told them

Ganapati - yeah...go and ask your teacher, I'm telling the truth.... Ganapati won't lie..

Rahim knocked the door and the three entered. Devika greeted them with a lovely smile.

Devika - good morning, three musketeers....how are you my little brothers

Rahim - good morning ma'am.. We are good...
Anand - just wanted to ask something

Devika - yes Anand ..what is it?
Anand - uh..hm...actually we met Ganapati outside....

Devika - yeah...
Rahim - and he told us a bizarre thing...
Devika - I'm sure ..he might have told you some crazy stuff...you know he is like that
Vishnu - uh .he told..you will be giving milk to him..tomorrow....

They were all nervous, how to tell this. There was a moment of silence from devika and next she burst into laughter

Devika- hahahahahaha.....

They looked at each other, and after a moment they also joined with Devika laughing

Rahim - I knew, that Ganapati crazy guy was making stories
Devika stopped laughing and told

Devika - no...actually.. What he said is true....

Chapter - 39

Devika was also very tired after the trip. This was a trip she wanted to forget. She never felt so embarrassed before. But she is a strong woman and easily could come out of it.

Tribal village trip was the shocking one for her, she still cannot believe, how did she endure with it. It was so embarrassing. She can take the waterfall incident lightly, because she consider Vishnu as a kid and as her little brother. She is confident that Vishnu doesn't have any wrong intention and is an innocent kid.

But what happened inside the temple with Chaami, cannot be easily forgotten. Anyone other than venki has never seen her naked.

Devika tried to console herself by saying , that Chaami is old enough to be her grandfather was just doing the ritual.

She forgot everything, the moment she saw adi after she reached home from the trip. She took adi in her hands and hugged him. Adi was also smiling with joy, after seeing his mom after few days.

Devika - I missed you so much ...adi boy...my lovely baby...

Tears started flowing from her eyes. Venki also joined them and hugged Devika and adi. They were the most loveliest and happiest couple. They stood like that for some moment

Devika - I'm so tired venki..let me get freshen up....

Venki - how was the trip...
Devika - it was good....all the students enjoyed it
Venki - OK....
Devika - hw was adi...was he good
Venki- yeah ./he is dad's boy....OK you fresh up..I will make a coffee for you....

Devika went bathroom to take shower, after putting adi in the cradle. Meantime venki prepared coffee for both them. He poured the coffee into two cups and brought it into the bedroom while sipping his.

Devika had finished her shower and changed to pink traditional nighty with sleeves and which reaches till her foot. As she was inside and will go to sleep soon , she didn't bother wear any bra and panty inside.

Venki came in and gave Devika a sweet kiss on the cheek and gave the coffee cup

Venki - you don't have cook anything , I have already got

food from outside.

Devika - thank you my dear hubby....

She got cup from venki and kept it on the table beside, as she was towelling her hair.

Then they spoke about some general things and about their parents before adi started crying.

Devika -...oh is my baby hungry..my poor little kid...
Venki - yeah he was missing his favorite food...
Devika - oh..mommy is now here to give your food baby...
Venki - even I was missing mommy's food...
Devika - Adi..see..daddy is now trying to be naughty with mommy....adi ..you should we give any of your food to daddy
Venki - my boy has already learned the art of sharing..hahah

Devika opened the buttons in the front to feed adi.

Venki - daddy wants to see mommy naked.....

Saying that he grinned at Devika. Devika playfully pinched on venki's cheek. And smiled at him. She then took the hem of her nighty and peeled it off her body to stand naked in front of her loving husband.

Venki - see Adi.. How shameless is your mommy.. Haha
Devika - my boy knows...who is shameless here

She then lifted the crying adi from cradle and sat on the bed to feed him. Adi immediately latched onto Devika's already leaking nipple and started sucking.

Venki came near sat beside Devika and looked at his son feeding from Devika

Devika - what are you looking at?
Venki - I'm waiting for my chance

Devika - you don't have any chance
Venki - daddy is even ready to snatch it from mommy haha...
Devika - then daddy will get a slap from mommy haha..

Venki got up and stripped off his clothes and sat near Devika and put an arm around her shoulder.

Devika - what are you up to Mr.
Venki - haha..

He pulled her near and gave kiss on her cheeks and came down to her neck. Devika closed her eyes, enjoying the moment while feeding her son.

He brought down his hands to her waist and gave small squeeze. He felt something on his hand looked down to see a thread tied on her waist

Venki - what is this devi..?

Devika doesn't know to lie, she is an angel in all the senses. She told her embarrassing story inside the temple. And assured him , that for the safety of the family only she agreed. And her world is only limited to venki and adi.

Venki also trust her wife to the core, he is the perfect gentleman. But still he was curious to know.

Venki - so you are saying a tribal man tied this to your waist, when you were fully naked

Devika was very shy to speak

Devika -..uh..hm..actually yes...I'm sorry venki... But when they told, if you wear this , your family will prosper...I had to do...I don't want anything bad happen to you both....

A tear drop formed on her eye, and she was about to cry. Venki sensing that her wife is hurt, took the matter lightly

Venki - no dear, I know you..I was just curious you know?
Devika - hm
Venki - hey don't spoil the mood..chear my girl..come on smile

Devika gave a forced smile, venki examined the thread on her waist for some time and told her

Venki - anyway the thread looks really sexy on you...I liked it.

Saying that he gave small pinch on her waist

Devika - ouch...what are you doing venki..
Venki again started kissing on her neck, and took out his and gently squeezed her left breast. He rubbed her already erect nipple and played with it for sometime. That was enough for the milk to leak out. Venki slowly dropped his mouth to her chest and brought down to her breast kissing along the way.

He first stuck is tongue out and licked the milk drops on her nipple and then opened his mouth and presses himself to her breast and slowly started sucking.

Devika with one hand was holding her kid and with other hand supported venki's head. Milk started flowing to his mouth and he eagerly sucked.

Devika - its enough venki...adi might need it

Venki took out his mouth and gave one final lick to her breast. Then he bent down and kissed on her smooth thighs and gave it a small lovely bite. He couldn't resist himself from touching her well trimmed pussy. With his index finger, he touched her pussy lips and found her clit. Venki gently brushed her clit couple of times, making Devika close her eyes and clench her teeth.

Adi had finished his feeding by that that and had fallen into sleep. Venki got up and took adi from Devika and carefully kept him inside the cradle without waking him

up.

They both then cuddled each other for sometime , and later enjoyed the ecstasy of the most beautiful gift given by god.

Two days passed very quickly, they spent time loving each other and caring adi. And now it was Monday morning and again usual routine of going to work is starting.

As usual , devika's parents came to take care of adi and by 9 he dropped Devika at the school. She was wearing a yellow sari and matching blouse. She went to her room and got settled. She has only one lecture in the morning before the break.

After that lecture , Devika came back to her room and started preparing for her next class.

And when it was 10 minutes towards the break, Ganapati came inside with his usual nonsense.

Ganapati - hello my dear friend.... How are you?
Devika - hi Ganapati how are you?
Ganapati - how was your trip ma'am, was it good?
Devika - yeah it went very well......
Ganapati - friend ..I have a doubt
Devika - don't ask any nonsense.. Ganapati
Ganapati - no no
Devika - what is it?
Ganapati - ma'am ...you were alone for the trip, without your kid...so what did you do for breastfeeding..... I have heard that breast will be paining, if kid is not feeding properly...what did you do ma'am?

Devika started getting irritated with Ganapati

Devika - Ganapati... I'm in no mood to here your nonsense...please leave...

Ganapati - sorry... I'm just worried about you....and just wanted to know, what women does in that situation

Devika - Ganapati please../

Ganapati - I have heard that a lot of women asks help from their husband by asking them to drink the milk...to get pain relief.... But your husband also wasn't there at the trip....that's why I got worried......did anyone else drink milk from your breast

Devika had enough, and she raised her voice at Ganapati

Devika - can you please stop this and leave from here.....

Ganapati got scared, seeing Devika getting angry

Ganapati - I'm sorry ma'am..I don't know about these things...that's why asked...I'm sorry if you didn't like it.

Devika - now leave me alone....
Ganapati - I actually came to tell another thing
Devika - no I don't want to hear any of your things
Ganapati - no ma'am its serious...I wanted you to help me
Devika - OK what is it ...please tell it quickly...I have lots of work

Ganapati - ma'am actually during weekends I'm working in a orphanage in the town....I'm not getting paid...but as a charity I'm working there

When Devika heard about orphanage, her anger subsided and got her attention. She likes to help people who really needed help. It is another part of her divine personality

Devika - that's good Ganapati..that's so kind of you....

Ganapati - yes ma'am... So the orphanage people need help from you...

Devika - how?./how can I help ? Do you need some donation.

Ganapati - no ma'am not donation.
Devika - then?
Ganapati - actually.. You might be aware that tomorrow is world breastfeeding day. So in our orphanage there are small babies who were left behind by their parents after the birth. So orphanage took responsibility of raising up these babies and kids. They don't have their parents.

Devika - OK

Ganapati - as tomorrow is world breastfeeding day, the orphanage is looking for some willing mothers to feed this poor kids. Just to let them know, how does a mother's milk taste like. And also you know, its from the mothers milk a kid will get all the nutrients for being healthy.... So orphanage is also worried about them growing unhealthy.... So ma'am can you please come tomorrow and feed those poor little kids.....

Devika was really moved by the situation, she just moment thought about adi and realised how lucky he is to get parents... Then she thought about those numerous kids out there, who doesn't have parents and mothers. It will be really a wonderful thing she could do to those poor little babies.

Ganapati - and so for no one was willing to volunteer.... So we might have to drop the plan..can you help us ma'am

Devika smiled at Ganapati and she also had tears in her eyes. She nodded and said yes

Devika - yes Ganapati.. I will help..that would be a wonderful thing I could do to those children

Ganapati - thank you ma'am..thank you very much...I will inform the orphanage people.... And its the shanti bhavan in the town...can you come there after class tomorrow...

Devika - OK I will do that....I have only class till noon...so I could come there and spent couple of hours

Ganapati - thank you ma'am...OK ma'am then I'm leaving ...
Devika - alright...

Ganapati turned back walked towards the door and before opening he turned and said with a smile

Ganapati - ma'am... Please make sure that your two breasts are full of milk tomorrow...so no kids will be disappointed.... Haha

Devika - Ganapati you won't change...please leave...I can't shout at you anymore.....

Ganapati smiled at her and left the room. After 5 minutes she heard a knock on her door. She asked to "come in". Devika found her favorite 3 students coming in

Devika - good morning, three musketeers....how are you my little brothers

Rahim - good morning ma'am.. We are good...
Anand - just wanted to ask something

Devika - yes Anand ..what is it?
Anand - uh..hm...actually we met Ganapati outside....

Devika - yeah...
Rahim - and he told us a bizarre thing...
Devika - I'm sure ..he might have told you some crazy stuff...you know he is like that
Vishnu - uh .he told.you will be giving milk to him.tomorrow....

Devika- hahahahahaha.....

They looked at each other, and after a moment they also joined with Devika laughing

Rahim - I knew, that Ganapati crazy guy was making stories
Devika stopped laughing and told

Devika - no...actually.. What he said is true....
Like Reply
Chapter - 39

Rahim - oh ....the story is like that...
Anand - Ganapati just scared us....
Devika - what did Ganapati say?
Vishnu - he told that you are going to give milk to him
Devika - haha....it's not like that...its for the kids in the orphanage.....you know how stupid is Ganapati..don't take him seriously....
Rahim - yeah...right away I knew that he is cooking up something...
Devika - he he....

Bell rang

Devika - OK kids../break is over..its time to go to class...
Rahim - OK c u later madam bye..
Anand - bye...

3 of them started to leave,

Vishnu - you guys walk ahead ...I will come now...
Rahim - now what you gonna do?
Vishnu whispered into their ear " I think , she needs a nice little squeeze on her boobs. I'm gonna give her that..haha...u guys carry on"
Anand - then u will slap also on your face
Rahim - bro we know you are ahead of us....but we also know you haven't reached that stage
Vishnu - I will soon reach...its just matter of time....now you guys get your ass of from here...I wanna personally talk with my angel..

Anand and Rahim walked outside the with ire. Vishnu turned back and came near to devika.

Devika - what is it Vishnu?
Vishnu - so my big sister is going to do some charity today
Devika - haha isn't it good?
Vishnu - yeah of course... You are the most wonderful person I have seen

Devika - there is nothing like that
Vishnu - so how many kids are there in the orphanage
Devika - they have a lot of kids...more than 50 I guess
Vishnu - so are you going to feed everyone
Devika - no not everyone.... Only for little kids..may be 5 - 8 babies they have I think./
Vishnu - ohh..so will you have that much milk in you...so all can drink...
Devika - I don't think..I will have that much
Vishnu - so what you will do?
Devika - so whoever comes first will get it ...haha
Vishnu - he he...what if I come first....
Devika - you will get one slap.../
Vishnu - he he
Devika - Vishnu..these days you are getting naughty....
Vishnu - i know...that is after seeing your beautiful puppies in that waterfalls...
Devika - OMG...Vishnu what are you saying....
Vishnu - puppies...he he ..it is the nickname I have given to your breasts..
Devika - Omg ....you have become so unbearable..... You are talking to your teacher
Vishnu - no im talking to my best friend...I'm talking to my sister..with whom I can share everything...

Devika got little relaxed after hearing the caring words from Vishnu
Devika - but my little brother is definitely getting naughty..
Vishnu - he he
Devika - with a smile " btw how did you get the name puppies"
Vishnu - puppies are really cute na....likewise when I saw your breast I thought it is really cute and beautiful. I liked the nipple the most...it was really hard....
Devika - enough Vishnu ...enough...you are thinking dirty
Vishnu - seriously I don't mean it with any wrong intentions.
Devika - yeah I know..you are my little innocent brother.
Vishnu - he he...
Devika - so my dear...the class is gonna start soon....stop talking nonsense and leave
Vishnu - so today...your puppies are going to be really sore and red

Devika - how?
Vishnu - after all the biting, chewing and suckling from orphanage kids
Devika - oh..he he....that's ok its for a good cause isn't it?
Vishnu - but tomorrow, would u able to come?
Devika - why?
Vishnu - both puppies would be sore na?
Devika - aree Vishnu enough ..shut up and go....I told u its gonna be fine....
Vishnu - but definitely.. You will not be able to wear a bra....
Devika - oh god...
Vishnu - how..would u able to wear... It will be paining...
Devika - its OK ...I will manage
Vishnu - or else u can come braless..... Or u can wear the dress u wore in tribal village...that doesn't need a bra..he he..
Devika - oh..don't make me remember that..it was so embarrassing....
Vishnu - but u were looking beautiful that day.....
Devika - I wanted to ask u something.....its only to you I can openly ask
Vishnu - what is it ma'am?
Devika - tell na one thing ?....on that day...was I exposing too much?
Vishnu - he he...no ma'am ..u were fine
Devika - tell na ..Vishnu...honestly plss..
Vishnu - to tell the truth..u were damn sexy on that day......
Devika - means
Vishnu - means....everyone was aware that u were not wearing underneath that dress.....
Devika - how?
Vishnu - because...your nipples were really sticking out and was really hard....everyone could make out it....thanks to your pointy nipples...ma'am how come...your nipples are so pointy....
Devika - ayye..you shameless... Don't talk to me...
Vishnu - tell naa..pls
Devika - Vishnuu....its because I'm a feeding mother....oh god
Vishnu - and also...it was very evident that..you were also not wearing any panty inside......
Devika - Omg....how?

Vishnu - because...because...I'm shy to tell
Devika - tell na Vishnu... Don't feel shy...I'm your best friend
Vishnu - because...your your...butt was so round and big...and when you walk the shape of your ass crack was visible through the thin cloth..
Devika - ohh...gosh...its so humiliating..all of students so this..
Vishnu - its OK...ma'am... We all are good kids...you don't have to worry
Devika - I know that..but still....oh god
Vishnu - ma'am what happened inside the temple.... Why we were not allowed in there...

Devika's face went red hearing that question. She fumbled with words trying to answer it. But the bell rang on the correct time to save devika from the situation.

Ringgggggggg
Devika - oh..Vishnu ..u should leave..the bell rang..
Vishnu - OK...then c u later
Like Reply
Chapter 40

Devika reached the orphanage in the evening and she was met by Ganapathi at the entrance.
Ganapati - Thank you ma'am for coming
Devika - its for a good cause right...its OK
Ganapati - OK everyone is waiting for you..I will take you there

Ganapati took devika to the office, where she was met by the manager of the orphanage. They had a brief conversation, were in the manager thanked devika immensely for her generous activity.

Devika - so sir how many kids are here in this place?
Manager - there are more than 50 kids...in that 6 are really small who were left by the parents in the orphanage gate, just days after the birth.
Devika - oh ..that's so bad..
Manager - yeah...we need your kind service for these little ones , they are the ones who missing mothers milk

Devika - I'm happy to be part of this good cause
Manager - now Ganapati will take you to the kids
Devika - OK

Ganapati took devika to nearby room, where some kids were playing. There were like 15 kids in the room of ages up to 10.
Devika- oh all these are big kids...
Ganapati - no you will not be feeding them....I vl bring babies to...these are big kids...if you feed them..they will bite off your breast..haha
Devika- oh....Ganapati...no more jokes...let's finish this...I don't have much time....
Ganapati - do you want me to take this kids out...
Devika - yeah...that would be great..

Ganapati - hey kids....pls go and play outside now...enough playing here
Kids - noooo...Ganapati mama....we just started playing...we wanted play here..
Ganapati - no no....not possible
Kids- pleaseee Ganapati mama..pls..

Devika - alright.. Its OK Ganapati... Its fine ..let the kids play...I'm fine them being here...anyways they are small children....

Ganapati - OK
Kids - thank you....didi
Devika - welcome sweet hearts...

Devika love kids, and she started asking their names and talking with them.

Ganapati - OK ma'am.. I will bring the babies..you can sit in that chair and feed them..
Devika - OK
Ganapati - so how are you going to feed them...
Devika - means?
Ganapati - ma'am you are in sari and blouse...so are you going to take your blouse off completely....
Devika - dumbo..why should I take the blouse off...
Ganapati - then how is it possible..
Devika - that I will take care....you bring the babies...

Ganapati - OK I was just wondering...

Saying that Ganapati went outside to get the babies. Devika kept her bag in the table and took out a towel from inside and sat in the chair, looking at kids who were playing.
Devika decided to be ready, before Ganapati comes with the baby. She took her left hand inside her sari with out removing the pallu and started opening the blouse hooks. She unhooked all the hooks and opened the left flap of the blouse. She was wearing a white bra, her nipple impression was visible through the bra's thin material. She just raised the cup of the bra from her left breast, just enough to bring out her nipple.

Her nipple became more hard, when the cold air started brushing on it. She then covered her breast with the sari pallu, making sure nothing is visible outside.

Ganapati came inside after a moment with the baby and gave it to devika. She carefully took the baby from him, without exposing her breast

Ganapati - are you not ready yet..I thought you would get ready by the time I got the baby
Devika - Ganapati.... How do u expect me to get ready?
Ganapati - how are you going to feed the baby, without removing your sari and blouse
Devika - what do you expect....I will sit topless in front of you...Ganapati?
Ganapati - no...I was just asking
Devika - your stupid questions.... OK now you please and come after 10 minutes with the next baby...
Ganapati - OK

Saying that he left, and devika slided her sari and brought her protruding nipple to the baby's mouth. It immediately latched on to her nipple and suckling. Milk started flowing from her breast. She covered her breast and baby's head with the towel she brought. So even if anyone comes in, nothing is exposed.
Devika felt so happy being with this children and thought how fortunate their life is , for having the family and relatives. These children do not have anyone in their life. Devika thanked god for all the good things happened to her and prayed for making these children life good. While feeding the baby, devika engaged in talking with other kids asking about their life. They all started chatting with devika, while they were playing. One of the kid came close to devika and started talking with her

Kid - what is your name aunty?
Devika - hello cutie my name is devika ...what is yours?
Kid - my name is raju..everyone call me chotu
Devika - then I will also call you chotu...you are so sweet...
Kid - thanks aunty.
Devika - in which class are you studying..chotu
Raju - I'm studying in 3rd grade aunty..
Devika - smart boy...are you not playing with them..
Raju - I'm out of the game
Devika - oh..that's so bad....
Raju - aunty...what are you doing with the baby..?
Devika - oh chotu..I'm feeding the baby
Raju - feeding what?
Devika - feeding milk....

Raju - but I don't see any milk bottle in your hand ....
Devika - haha..oh chotu..there is no need of milk bottle...I'm feeding him my milk...
Raju - how..do you have milk aunty...
Devika - yes...baby is drinking now
Raju- but I have only seen bottle and packet milk...
Devika - oh...this is mother's milk...
Raju - aunty... Can I see the milk...
Devika - oh...no chotu....
Raju- pls aunty...I haven't seen mother's milk..pls...

Devika smiled at the innocent kid. Raju was a cute little boy, devika loved him

Devika - OK..chotu.. I will show you
Raju - thank you aunty

Devika removed the towel which was covering the baby and slide her sari pallu towards the centre of her breast, exposing her left breast to raju. Raju inquisitivily looked at the baby, drinking the milk.

Raju - Aunty, but where is the milk..I cannot see it
Devika -Chotu... Baby is drinking it, that's why your not able to see..
Raju - when baby stops drinking...would I be able to see
Devika - yes chotu...

Raju patiently waited for baby to finish drinking. At last baby stopped sucking and released the mouth from her nipple. But raju didn't find any milk still

Raju - Aunty...now the baby has stopped drinking..but still I cannot see the milk
Devika - oh raju...I will show you the milk... Give me your hand

Devika took raju's hand and kept it below her pointy nipple. She then held her breast and squeezed some milk into his hand. The milk squirted out from her nipple to his hand.

Raju - oh aunty...here is the milk
Devika - yeah.//that's how the milk comes

Raju - can I drink this..aunty
Devika - oh sure..drink it chotu

Raju drank the milk in his hand

Devika - how is it ...?
Devika asked with a smile

Raju - its the best milk I have ever drunk...its so tasty..
Devika - haha..
Raju - can I have more aunty pls..
Devika - no raju...this nor for you..this for the babies
Raju - pls aunty...I have never drank mother's milk..they give packet milk...pls aunty ..plsss..

Devika felt really bad for this kid..

Devika - chotu..I have to feed other babies as well... That's why I said

Raju face turned sad and tears started flowing from his

eyes. Devika felt really bad about this situation.

Devika - OK raju..we will do one thing...I have 5 more babies to feed..after that if I have any milk..I will give you...is it OK..

Raju - What if there is no milk after that../
Devika - no raju..I will make sure there would be something left for you....OK
Raju - promise?
Devika - promise....now you go and play...
Raju - OK...thanks aunty....
Like Reply
After a moment Ganapati with the next baby and gave to Devika.
Ganapati - were you able to feed the baby properly
Devika - yeah it was fine
Ganapati - ma'am I think you would be more comfortable if you remove your blouse completely. No one would be coming here other than me.
Devika - yeah you would be coming right, that's why..
Ganapati - I'm your friend isnt it? ...so I can see you
Devika - see what?
Ganapati - see your breasts...because I'm your friend
Devika - oh ...so that's what in your mind...Ganapati I thought you are a good friend...but you have dirty mind
Ganapati - no ma'am ...I didn't mean any other way...
Devika - no..enough...no more nonsense talk...its getting late ...let me finish it...you take this baby and bring the next one after 10 minutes
Ganapati - OK ma'am

Ganapati took the baby and went outside, closing the door. Devika continued feeding the baby, watching the kids
playing.

After having finished feeding her 3rd baby, she switched the 4th baby onto her right breast as milk stopped coming from her right breast. Devika continued feeding the babies one by one, and when she finished feeding all the babies, her nipples were sore and red after constant sucking from the babies. She gave the last baby to Ganapati.

Ganapati - OK ma'am that was the last baby.
Devika - OK..
Ganapati - are you tired ma'am?
Devika - no I'm fine
Ganapati - but your breast might be paining...
Devika - a little... Its OK
Ganapati - do you need balm or something to apply on your breast
Devika - no Ganapati... I'm fine
Ganapati - I can apply it for you ma'am
Devika - shut up Ganapati.... Now go outside..I will get ready and come out...

Ganapati - OK ma'am ...I will be there in the office
Devika - OK

Ganapati went outside again closing the door. Devika removed her sari pallu completely from her chest, exposing both the breasts out to open air. She was wearing the blouse, but it was open and she had pulled bra cups up for the feeding. She looked at her breasts, her nipples were so hard and pointy, and it was glistening with all the saliva and milk mixed together. She took out a tissue paper from her bag to clean her nipple before dressing up.

Raju came running towards her joyfully, devika had forgotten about raju and was on the process of dressing up and leaving home

Raju - Aunty, have you done giving milk to the babies
Devika - oh raju....
Raju - now can I drink milk
Devika - oh raju..its getting late and aunty has to go...and also there is no more milk now...everything is finished
Raju - but aunty... You promised me
Devika - but raju , what to do...no more milk...its finished
Raju - aunty... You had promised me....

Raju started crying saying that, and now devika started feeling so bad since she had promised him. She tried to console him

Devika - don't cry raju....you are a big boy...don't cry like this
Raju - I have never seen my mother...I never had mother's milk....
Devika - don't cry raju....OK we will do one thing
Raju - what?
Devika - OK you can try drinking from me...but I'm not sure you would get the milk or not...
Raju - OK
Devika - OK ..come close to me
Raju - what should I do aunty?

Devika pointed towards her left breast protruding nipple and told raju

Devika - you have to come closer and take the nipple in your mouth

Raju did as per the instruction, he came closer and took devika's left breast in his mouth

Devika - now raju suck slowly...
Raju started sucking slowly, but he was not getting any milk from her

Raju - Aunty, I'm not getting any milk
Devika - that's what I told raju....try sucking little harder

Raju started, sucking little harder but the no success. Devika's nipple was already sore, now it started paining because of raju's sucking.

Devika - ouch ...raju its paining..now stop doing it...you won't get any milk
Raju - no..aunty I want milk...I want milk

Saying that he sucked her breast harder and harder and even bite her nipple, as he got angry and no milk was coming..

Devika - aah..no no raju..stop it../its hurting..don't bite ...leave raju..//

Raju with all his strength started sucking the nipple and at last he got some milk, this encouraged him and started sucking more and more hardly

Raju -now I'm getting milk aunty

Saying that he returned to his duty, devika thought she will bear some pain for him to get some milk from her. Devika closed her eyes, clenched her teeth because of the pain. Raju chewed ,bites and sucked her already sore nipple for drinking the milk.

Devika - ouch...rajuuu...don't bite..you can suck..but just don't bite

Devika had kept her eyes closed, until she felt another mouth on her right open breast. She opened her eyes and looked down to find another kid trying to drink milk from her. She didn't have any other choice but to offer breast to that kid. Devika held his head from back and supported him.

Raju - hey friend, if you want to get milk then you have suck really hard like this

Saying that raju demonstrated his friend how to suck for getting milk from the breast. He took the whole nipple in mouth and gave it a hard suck, along with sucking he squeezed the breast into his mouth for getting the milk. His friend followed raju's steps and started sucking hard and squeezed the remaing milk into his mouth.

Devika allowed them to suck her for five minutes, thinking let them have the taste of mother's milk , but had to stop them when it started to hurt a lot.

Devika - aaah...oh god...oww...OK...now stop..that's enough...there is no more milk...

Devika had to push their head from her breasts in order for them to leave. Raju gave one last suck before leaving.

Devika - enough raju..
Raju - there is still more...
Devika - there is nothing more...you had the last drop of milk from me...now leave

Devika's nipples had become swollen and sore, it was so pointy and hard. Raju took the nipple in his fingers and started pulling it, hurting devika more

Raju - aunty I want more milk...I want more milk
Devika- aah..ouch...raju stop doing it...its paining....

Devika removed his hand from the breast and pinched his ear scolding him.

Devika - now get up and leave you both....leave leave...

Both of them got up half mindedly and joined back with their friends for playing. Devika looked at the condition of her breasts and with tissue tried to wipe of her wet nipples. It was hurting a lot when she tried to wipe her nipple. She cleant it carefully, and got dressed and left the place.
Like Reply
Chapter 41

Next day morning the trio was inside the class and discussing about Devika. Nowadays the only thing they have to discuss is about devika.
Anand - huh....after the tour..v haven't had any progress or got any lucky with devika ma'am
Rahim - yeah the trip feels like ages ago..
Anand - trip was only treat for that fucking chami...
Vishnu - I still can't believe that fucker saw devika without even a thread....
Anand - that's y ...he tied a thread on her waist
Rahim - it would be really sexy to see her naked with just a black thread on her waist.../
Rahim - imagining that itself makes me hard...bro...
Anand - what are u guys planning for her next?
Vishnu - I have lot of plans....I'm in a stage now..that I can just go grab her boobs or squeeze her soft ass....haha
Rahim - fuck u.....
Anand - I also have a lot of plans...

The bell rang for the break, and three of them got outside the class to see devika ma'am. While on the way Ganapati stopped them

Ganapati - where are you guys going?.. To meet devika ma'am right?
Rahim - none of your business Ganapati
Ganapati - haha. .there is no use..she has taken leave
Anand - oh is it....what happened to her?
Ganapati - she told principal that she is not feeling well...but I know the real reason for her absence.
Vishnu - why did she take leave?
Ganapati - haha she has some repair work to do...after yesterday's heavy breastfeeding session...haha
Rahim - what the fuck do u mean by repair work?
Ganapati - haha....I was saying..her breasts might have got sore after breastfeeding so many kids
Vishnu - how many kids?
Ganapati - 6 kids....and 2 other big kids
Rahim- why big kids?
Ganapati - yeah 2 eight year old kids.... They both might have chewed her nipples off.....her breasts might have become sore..that's why she has taken the leave

Rahim - what the fuck?

Chapter 42

The next day devika came to college wearing a beautiful yellow sari and matching blouse. Her breasts were still little sore and paining. She had little difficulty in wearing her bra, but still managed to wear a little loose one.

The three of them came to visit her in the break

Devika - hello my dears ...how are you guys
Anand - hello ma'am...what happened to you yesterday

Devika was little shy

Devika - I wasn't real well...
Rahim - how are you today
Devika - I'm fine now

Vishnu - how did the orphanage thing went?
Devika - it was good Vishnu...got to meet a lot of cute kids
Devika - by the way../how is your studies going on
Rahim - its really going good
Devika - good...I want u all three to score good marks in the final exams
Anand - sure we will do that
Devika - good...OK then I have class now after the break...will meet later
Rahim - OK ma'am

Vishnu - you guys leave.. I want to ask something to devika ma'am
Rahim - what is it?
Vishnu - its our personal thing... You guys don't know
Rahim - what is it ma'am?
Devika - I have no idea..what Vishnu is talking about
Vishnu - aree there is nothing ..its a doubt
Rahim - OK

Anand and Vishnu left the room with half mind.

Devika - what is it Vishnu?

Vishnu with a naughty smile came to near to the side of devika

Devika - what is it?

Vishnu bent down and whispered in devika's ear

Vishnu - I wanted to know, how is your puppies
Devika - vishnuuuu.....this is your doubt huh?
Vishnu - I know the puppies are sore.....he he
Devika - shut up....Vishnu you are getting naughty day by day...
Vishnu - I'm just asking about the well being of my sister
Devika - no you are not asking the well being of your sister...you are asking the well being of your sisters.......

Devika was hesitant to tell it

Vishnu - sister's.. What?...

Devika - well being of sister's ..puppies..
Vishnu - haha...that's also part brothers duty....
Devika - Vishnu ..don't talk stupid... Now go.. I have lots of work
Vishnu - tell me na... Is puppies are hurt?
Devika - why it would be hurt?
Vishnu - after all the biting chewing and sucking from kids...it should be hurt...definitely
Devika - noo
Vishnu - is that why you took leave yesterday
Devika - no
Vishnu - hey don't lie to your brother...tell the truth na..
Devika - OK...yeah
Vishnu - what?
Devika - yeah... puppies were hurt..
Vishnu - oh...poor puppies..... Let me check

Saying that Vishnu kneeled down the floor and just lifted the open side of sari a little to check devika's breast

Devika - Vishnuuu...what are you doing?

Vishnu - relax ..don't worry ma'am... I just wanted to see if puppies are OK or not?
Devika - puppies are OK ...get up now....
Vishnu - ma'am...I don't have any wrong intention....I'm like your brother right....
Devika - I know..you are innocent and I love you as my little brother...still you can't see your sister like that
Vishnu - but I have already seen the puppies in full glory na
Devika - arree Vishnu...you are bad...you are still thinking about that
Vishnu - no..I was just telling....

Vishnu then pretending as sad, told devika

Vishnu - its OK...I'm not checking, if you don't consider me as brother and trust me...

Vishnu started to get up and devika felt really bad seeing his sad face.

Devika - OK..alright...now don't give that sad face...I love you my dear naughty little brother...OK you can see if the puppies are OK or not

Vishnu's face again lit up, he kneeled down again and slowly raised the open side of her sari pallu again. He started getting erection seeing the shape of her breast so close in yellow blouse. Even though he has seen her breast naked, this was different. It was perfect round shape and blouse was full and tight.

Devika - OK..that's enough
Vishnu - wait a minute...ma'am... I think the puppies have grown bigger
Devika - vishnnnuuu
Vishnu - it is bigger than that day in the waterfalls...
Devika - stop it Vishnu
Vishnu - seriously ma'am....is it still sore
Devika - no...yeah a little
Vishnu - wer is it paining....is it on the nipples
Devika - omg..Vishnu. What all things you are asking?

Vishnu - I'm really concerned ma'am... I can see the shape of your nipple through the blouse..its protruding a little... The kids might have sucked you hard..... Poor nipples...it is also big now....
Devika - it might be because it is still sore now....
Vishnu - is it ?....how did u manage to wear a bra then...it might have hutted you
Devika - oh god Vishnu..its not that painful now...so its fine...
Vishnu - still...u should have avoided wearing bra today....for healing
Devika - how would I come without bra...
Vishnu - that's also true....definitely the puppies are bigger now....I think..I have to buy another bra for you...
Devika - stupid...enough now get up...

Vishnu took out his left hand and with the four fingers stretching out, softly pressed her left breast from front directly at the nipple area. He did that so unexpectedly, without giving any time for devika to react. He was able to feel devika's hard nipples on his fingers. It was the softest thing he had ever touched. Even the though the press was gentle he was able to feel the softness and protruding nipple of her breasts.

Devika snapped his hand, and pinched his ear so hard and pulled him up by the ear

Devika - Vishnu.. What are you doing
Vishnu - I was just checking...did it pain, when I touched
Devika - stupid....you are a bad boy....
Vishnu - No..did it pain ma'am
Devika - no...it didn't pain..but never do that again
Vishnu -OK ma'am ...ma'am is there any wrong with your nipples...it was so hard and I could feel it on my fingers
Devika - oh Vishnu....stop talking ..now leave...bad boy
Vishnu - tell ma'am ...I'm worried
Devika - nooo...there is no problem..its because I'm nursing mother and I'm little sore there..now dont talk about it...
Vishnu - so my puppies are fine....
Devika - how come its your puppies
Vishnu - oh ...then my sister's puppies are fine?

Devika - yeah its fine...
Vishnu - occasionally I will come and check ..if it is fine or not
Devika - if you do the same again..I'm gonna kill you...
Vishnu - haha
Devika - seriously... Promise me..you will not do it again
Vishnu - he he...I promise..I won't do it..he he...I didn't mean anything bad../I'm sorry
Devika - its OK ../I know you are a good kid...OK..now leave../I have classes

Vishnu left with the room with a big grin and big hard on, he was happy that he could make progress in their competition.
Like Reply
Chapter - 42

It was Monday morning, and devika was in the college in her room reading a book , preparing for the next lecture, when Ganapati knocked in and entered the room.

Ganapati - good morning madam
Devika - hello Ganapati... Hw are you Ganapati
Ganapati - good... I came to invite you...
Devika - invite for what?
Ganapati - I have bought a small house in towntown...and tomorrow morning is the housewarming.... I wanted you to come
Devika - oh great Ganapati...that's great I didn't know that you have bought a house
Ganapati - it was very quick and not planned, that's why I didn't tell you..
Devika - so what time is the housewarming?
Ganapati - at 11 in the morning
Devika - oh I don't think I would be able to come... Because tomorrow we have the teachers training happening in our school... Principal has asked everyone to come
Ganapati - I invited all the teachers in the school...but none of them wants to come to my new home....no one likes me....

Ganapati was sad as no one is coming, and devika felt really bad.

Devika - its not like that Ganapati
Ganapati - no...I thought you are my friend..but you also don't want to come....
Devika - no...Ganapati... I really wanted to come..but what to do..we have training
Ganapati - then come after the training...
Devika - but training gets over in the the evening....
Ganapati - that's fine..come in the evening

Devika thought for a moment and told

Devika - OK....I vl come by 5.. Is that fine?

Ganapati smiled with happiness

Ganapati - thank you madam...you are the only friend I have here...

Devika smiled and said

Devika - its OK...now are you happy
Ganapati - yeah

The bell rang and devika proceeded to her class.

Chapter - 43

Ganapati had given devika the address of his new home. Devika took an auto rickshaw after the training and went to Ganapati's house. She reached there by 5:15 and it was a small house. The house is decorated with lights and there are lot of chairs for people to sit, but no one is around.

Ganapati came outside to receive devika

Ganapati - did u find it difficult to find the house
Devika - no the driver knew the address
Ganapati - welcome madam.so this is my new place..how is it?
Devika - its a small beautiful house..
Ganapati - I could afford only this one
Devika - its good....where is everybody?
Ganapati - the function was at the morning....so everyone left after the lunch...so I was cleaning up..its a mess.. ater the function...

Devika - OK
Ganapati - come inside madam....I will show you inside
Devika - OK

They went inside and Ganapati was so happy to show her around his new home. He made a tea and gave to devika. She had it, and talked to him for half hour and decided to leave.

Devika - OK Ganapati.... Thank you for inviting me...I really liked your place and house...now I have to go

Ganapati - OK...next time come with your husband..
Devika - sure

Just when Devika was about to leave from there, there were loud barking noice at the door. It seemed like couple of dogs are fighting over something. At first they tried to ignore it, but sound appeared to come closer & closer. Ganapati said;
Ganapati : These stray dogs are creating lot of problems nowadays… Excuse me… I’ll just shoe them away & comeback.
Saying this he went to the varanda where the noice was coming from. DEVIKA followed him out of curiosity. In waranda, there was a big male dog which was trying to attack babies of a female dog. The female dog was trying to protect it’s babies but was no match for the big male dog.
Ganapati went out & shewed away male dog to some distance.
But the female dog was badly injured and soon died.

Devika - what happened Ganapati?
Ganapati - the mother died, it got badly injured by the other dog.
Devika - oh my god
Ganapati - don't worry ma'am I will bury it.
Devika - are the puppies safe
Ganapati - let me check

Ganapati went to check the corner from where some feeble sounds are coming from inside a vessel. He lifted the mat which was kept to cover the vessel and found there 5 babies inside.

Ganapati - madam look there are babies here

Devika came to see and surprised to see 5 babies

Devika - oh there are 5 of them
Ganapati - yeah there are 5
Devika - poor babies...they lost their mother
Ganapati -yeah so sad.....
Devika - why couple of them are not moving
Ganapati - yeah they are not moving..... I think they are tired...but still breathing
Devika - oh my god....poor things...
Ganapati - I think these babies also will die soon...

Devika felt so pity

Devika - is there anything we could do...
Ganapati - I don't think so...its their fate
Devika - I feel so bad....
Ganapati - I will try to get some milk to give them
Devika - yeah may be they might be hungry....

Ganapati went to the kitchen and fetched some milk in a bowl and came back to give it to the babies. He brought the bowl near to the puppy's mouth and tried to feed them. But unfortunately they are not drinking it.

Devika - are they drinking it..?
Ganapati - no ma'am..they are not....
Devika - why?....
Ganapati - I don't know...I think they are not used with drinking the milk from the bowl...
Devika - yeah they are too young for it...
Ganapati - they would have been drinking it from their mother
Devika - yeah...

Ganapati thought for a moment and suddenly got excited

Ganapati - wait ... I got an idea

Devika - what is it?
Ganapati - ma'am...I think you can save them

Devika got confused

Devika - how?

Ganapati - since they know how to drink from their mother....and you are also a mother.. So
Devika - so...what are you up to Ganapati?
Ganapati - may be you can try feeding the babies....they will drink from you
Devika - what?...what kind of non sense idea is that..?
Ganapati - no ma'am ..you can try... If it works... You will save these poor puppies

Devika - ...what are you saying..how can I feed the dogs....
Ganapati - otherwise they will die ma'am
Devika - no Ganapati... It will not work...human milk is meant only for human..
Ganapati - then cow's milk is meant for calf's not for human...but we are drinking it...how come?
Devika - I don't want to argue with you Ganapati.... But its not gonna happen

Ganapati - look at these poor creatures ma'am...they gonna die anytime soon.../they can live if they help them

Devika looked at them and felt so bad..she thought about it for a moment

Devika - so even if I help them once....what will they do later...I cannot feed them after this ?
Ganapati - that you don't worry.. I have a friend who has lot of dogs...I vl give it to him...he will take care of them

Devika - but Ganapati still...do we have any other option

Ganapati - no ma'am.. That's the only option....Ma'am don't think about it much...come let's save this poor guys...

Saying that Ganapati took each of the puppies carefully and went inside the room and devika was thinking what to do.

Ganapati - come inside ma'am and time is running out...

Devika half mindedly went inside, Ganapati locked the the front door and took each puppies to the bedroom

Ganapati - you can feed them in the bedroom

Ganapati kept the puppies in the bed, and devika came inside the room.

Ganapati - ma'am faster...

Devika - OK

Devika came near to the bed and sat at the corner of the bed at the end. Ganapati was sitting at the middle of the bed holding the puppies. Devika was sitting towards the left of Ganapati 5fts apart.

Ganapati - here...ma'am take this one...this one is most tired....
Devika - wait....

Devika without removing the pallu through the left open side of the sari unhooked couple of hooks from the bottom of the blouse. And carefully pulled up the bra just above the nipples without exposing anything to Ganapati. Once she was ready, she asked Ganapati to give her the first puppy. She the puppy from ganapati using her right hand and carefully brought it to her left breast. She brought her hardened nipple to the puppies mouth and using her left hand squeezed her breast a little. Milk sprayed to puppies mouth and it started licking its mouth area. But it is not drinking milk from the breast. She squeezed her breast and brushed the pointy nipple on its mouth. But still its not latching onto the nipple. Devika tried couple of times again, but with failure.

Ganapati - is it drinking ma'am
Devika - no its not...I don't know why...

Ganapati thought for a while and told

Ganapati - may be ma'am, you have to feed them the way their mother used to feed them

Devika - how

Ganapati - ma'am ..you are trying to feed them, like they are human baby. How does a dog mother feed their babies?

Devika - how?

Ganapati - try feeding them lying down...ma'am you just lay down on your side and keep all the babies near to your breast ...they will feed by themselves...you don't need to hold them..

Devika - oh OK......let's try that then..I have to finish this of fast..I'm getting late..OK Ganapati ..you please move from there

Ganapati stood from there and told

Ganapati - ma'am..uh..I think you might have to remove your blouse completely.... Then only all the puppies will have free access. And also it will be more comfortable for you...

Devika - oh ..is it

Ganapati - yes ma'am
Devika - OK I vl try like that then
Ganapati - yes ma'am

Ganapati was still standing there

Devika - what yes?...please go outside... I vl lock the door

Ganapati - what if you need any help...
Devika - no I will not need any help...you please go outside
Ganapati - ma'am there is no lock for this door..new house na../still lot of things needs to be fixed..
Devika - OK then go outside and just close the door...and don't come inside until I call you ..

Ganapati - yes ma'am

Ganapati went outside closing the door, he went to the outside house and lit a cigarette and started smoking. Inside devika kept the baby she was holding along with other puppies and stood up.

She took out the safety pin from her shoulder and removed the pallu completely from her chest. Her left breast was already outside leaking milk drops. She then unhooked her remaining blouse hooks and peeled it off from her body. She brought her hands behind and unclasped her white bra hook and removed it , to keep it along with her blouse in the chair. Her beautiful breasts got exposed in the air and within seconds her brown nipples became rock hard due to the cold air.

Devika looked at the puppies and sat on the bed, she then laid down on her side, her back facing the closed door. She grabbed all the puppies and kept near her breast, and she squeezed some milk to their mouth. To her amazement, Ganapati was righrt , the babies started responding and started to crawl on her breast looking for the nipple. She held her breast and brought it near to their mouth.

Soon they started fighting for the milk, and 3 of them were fighting for her lower breast and 2 of them were drinking from her upper breast. Devika held onto each of them, as if its her own kids and made sure each one of them is getting equal share of milk.

In the meanwhile Ganapati had finished smoking the cigarette and was going inside, when he saw some movement outside the main front door. He went closer and was surprised to see one more puppy behind the door.
Like Reply
Chapter - 43

Ganapati took the 6th puppy in his hand carefully and checked it. That puppy was also very tired and just barely moving. Ganapati without thinking anything, took the puppy and walked back inside. He walked near to the room ,where devika is feeding the puppies.

Holding the puppy in one hand, he slowly opened the bedroom door and got inside. He saw Devika lying on the bed, her back facing him. She is feeding all the puppies on the other side. Ganapati stood there for a moment and looked at Devika.

He can see her complete back till her waist naked. Devika was feeding the puppies after completely removing her blouse and bra. Ganapati noticed her blouse and bra in the chair, and her back looked so beautiful, her skin was glowing and Ganapati thought it would be silky smooth.

She looked really hot in that pose from the back. After a moment Ganapati slowly started walking towards devika.

Devika heard some noise from behind and turned her head back without turning the body. She was shocked to see Ganapati inside and shouted

Devika - Ganapatiii....what are you doing inside...I had asked you to stand outside

Ganapati got scared because of Devika's shouting.

Ganapati - ma'am ...uh uhm...I'm sorry... I found one more puppy outside....And I thought I will give it to you...this one also is tired

Devika saw the puppy in Ganapati's hand and calmed down a bit.

Devika - but you should have knocked before you had come inside.

Ganapati - sorry madam....I didn't think about it...I was just worried about the puppy

Devika - oh god...what would have happened..if hadn't hear you coming

Ganapati - what would have happened?.... I would have given you the puppy..

Devika - oh..Ganapati.. There is no point in talking to you

Ganapati - here is the 6th one ma'am

Saying that he started to come forward

Devika - stop..don't come near Ganapati..
Ganapati - what happened madam...how would I then give the puppy to you

Devika - wait

Devika then looked at her breast, and the 5 puppies are still fighting for her nipple to drink milk. She had made sure that, all 5 have got enough milk. They are no longer tired or weak. Devika carefully started removing each puppy from her nipple and kept it little away. But they are still coming back to her breast searching the nipple.

So she used her right hand to keep the puppies away from the breast and made sure they are not coming back to the breast. And with her left hand she tried to cover her both the breasts. But it was hard for her to cover the both breasts with one hand. Sh pressed her hand on her lower breast and with palm covered the nipple portion of her upper breast. She checked whether her both the nipples and aerola part is properly covered.

After making sure it is covered properly with her left and at the same time stopping puppies from coming to her breast using the right hand; she turned her head back to Ganapati.

Devika - now Ganapati... I have fed all these puppies already.. So please come and take out each one of them away and keep the 6th puppy here.

Ganapati - OK

Ganapati came to the other side of the bed and looked at Devika. Even though she had covered both the breasts with her left hand, but she was only able to cover her nipple and aerola portion. Rest of her breasts was visible for Ganapati. Major portion of her breast are exposed. Ganapati could measure the size of her each breast with his eyes. Since she was covering it with her hand, the breasts are stuffed together and deep valley is created in between both. Ganapati was still looking at her like that. He can also see her fairly stomach and the navel also.

Devika - Ganapatiii..what are you looking at.../take out the puppies fast.//

Ganapati came back to reality

Ganapati - OK ma'am

He kept the 6th puppy in the bed and started to take out the other puppies and kept it in a basket. He removed 4 puppies from the bed and kept it in the basket and came back to take out the 5th one.

While taking the 5th one out from the bed, it tried to run and escaped from the hold of Ganapati. The puppy immediately ran to devika's breast looking for the nipple.

Devika - oh no...what did you do Ganapati?
Ganapati - sorry ma'am , it escaped....don't worry I will pick it up.

Ganapati came close to devika for picking up the puppy who was sniffing on her breast. While picking up the puppy, Ganapati's couple of fingers pressed on to the breast of devika. One finger went into the deep valley created between the breast for a moment. Even though it was accidental, he was able to feel the softness of her lactating breast with her finger.

Ganapati - sorry madam

Devika - now please go out immediately Ganapati.

Due to the puppy and and grope of Ganapati, her left hand got shifted a little, and her upper breast aerola and nipple came into view for a second. But that exposure for a second wasn't missed by the lucky eyes of Ganapati. He was able to see the hardened nipple of the most beautiful lady in the world. He saw the hardness of the nipple due to the feeding, even he saw the milk leaking from the nipple.

He took out the last puppy and went outside the door closing it. Devika fed the last puppy, got up and wore her bra and blouse and came outside. She gave the 6th puppy to Ganapati and told

Devika - Ganapati bhaiya...I know whatever happened is so unusual... I just wanted to save those poor puppies....So please don't tell to anyone outside...okay

Ganapati - Ma'am...you are my only friend in the school.... Thanks for saving these poor puppies....I won't tell anyone about this

Devika - OK then ./I'm getting late...I will leave

Ganapati watched devika leaving and closed the front door. Then only he noticed he has a full erection. The erection he had after a long time.
Like Reply
Chapter - 44

Rahim - Guys, school gonna end in 3 months
Anand - yeah...then we will be going different ways
Vishnu - why different ways, we all can join in the same college
Rahim - yeah....true
Anand - I wish devika ma'am also comes there as our teacher
Vishnu - haha .u wish...that's never gonna happen
Rahim - guys ...its only 3 months....we have to do something
Vishnu - do what?
Rahim - hey dumbo...I'm talking about devika ma'am..
Anand - yeah...nothing really has happened till now...we need to do something..
Vishnu - what will do?
Rahim - guys we have to make some plans....
Anand - yeah..some plans...at least I want to see her naked before going from here

Vishnu - so what is the plan.. rahim?
Rahim - I have a plan ...where we all three can benefit

Chapter - 45

It was a Monday morning, they were coming to the school from the hostel, when they saw Ganapati on the way.

Rahim - arrey Ganapati bhai....how are you...long time no see
Ganapati - oh...how are you guys ..I was busy with my house construction
Anand - how did it go...
Ganapati - it is complete... Last day I had my housewarming.
Vishnu - Why you did not call us....
Ganapati - oh it was a small function....but I'm planning to throw a small party tomorrow evening after school to the teachers, since most of them couldn't attend the housewarming.

Rahim - so at least for that you are not inviting us.....

Ganapati - no there is nothing like that..you guys are most welcome to join the party...
Rahim - so who all would be coming
Ganapati - it will be mostly teachers from here only
Rahim - oh then we are not coming...bearing them in school itself is a big headache for us....
Ganapati - haha
Vishnu - wait....is devika ma'am coming?
Ganapati - I'm going to invite her...she will definitely come I guess...

Rahim, vishnu and Anand looked at each other and had a smile

Anand - hey guys...Ganapati bhai is our dearest friend. We should go actually.
Rahim - hey Vishnu ..do we have any plans for tomorrow evening
Vishnu - uhh..hm..no I don't think so
Rahim - then we should go

Ganapati - yeah please do come...the function starts at 5:30 pm in the evening.
Rahim - OK...no problem we would be there

Chapter - 46

The trio reached at the function at 5:30 itself. Ganapati and some of his friends were there. Upon seeing them Ganapati invited them and gave tea and snacks

Rahim - Ganapati ...how is it going..is everything fine
Ganapati - yeah..thanks for coming
Vishnu - no problem...we're are the teachers
Ganapati - they will be coming soon
Vishnu - OK

After sometime, the teachers came in couple of cars directly from the school. But devika wasn't there along with them.

Ganapati greeted and received them and enquired where is devika, since she was missing. They told, that she went home and would be coming from there.

By 6:30, all the teachers went back after having food, bidding good bye to Ganapati.

Rahim - bro its already 6:45pm...
Vishnu - is she not coming?
Anand - I came to this shitty place..only because expecting she would be coming

While they were talking, an auto rickshaw came and devika stepped out of it. She was wearing a pink sari and matching blouse. She was looking beautiful and fresh.

Ganapati - oh..devika ma'am why are u so late, all other teachers had just left

Devika - I'm sorry Ganapati.... I had to go to home before coming
Ganapati - its OK ...come inside ma'am
Devika - OK

Inside the house devika saw Rahim. Vishnu and Anand sitting together and chatting.

Devika - hello my dear naughty brothers...

They saw devika and stood up to wish her.

Devika - I didn't know you guys would be here...its a surprise
Rahim - Ganapati bhai is our intimate friend
Devika - oh...OK

Ganapati came with tea and gave to devika

Devika - thanks Ganapati... I will be leaving soon..my son is alone with my mother and husband hasn't come yet.

Ganapati - its OK ....I'm really happy that you came...

Ganapati got busy with other guests, and Devika sat along with the our trio chit chatting by sipping the tea.

Then another auto rickshaw arrived and they saw Ganapati running outside the house saying " oh god ...look who has arrived"

After a brief moment Ganapati came inside inviting the person who had just arrived.

Ganapati - please come inside, I'm so happy that you came

And a dark looking man with a long white beard and moustache slowly stepped inside.

The smile in the face of devika vanished suddenly by seeing the person who came inside. She gripped her tea glass tightly and her throat went dry. Rahim , Vishnu and Anand noticed the change in devika's face and looked in the direction where she was looking. Their eyes opened wide and heart beats raced due to the surprise.

The person entered the house with a smile and noticed Devika with flushed face. He smiled at her.
Like Reply
And that's all whatever I had in my locker.

And I think writer stopped here till Xossip was alive.

If anybody do posses further, request to post here and don't forget to make sincere efforts to get back duckhunter to complete this saga with his imagination.

Thank You.

Bye.  
Like Reply
Nice bro
If possible continue it pls
Like Reply
great so great
Like Reply