Adultery Sameema the house wife

It was a hot Monday morning in Madurai, India. The sun was beating down mercilessly, but that didn't stop Thajeeba from donning her favorite silk saree. She knew it clung to her curves in all the right places, accentuating her full breasts and round ass. Thajeeba was a traditional Indian wife, always loyal to her husband, Basheer. But Basheer was a workaholic and often neglected her sexual needs. She was tired of their mundane sex life and longed for something more exciting, something that would make her feel desirable again. That's why she decided to take matters into her own hands and seduce their elderly servant, Pandi.
Thajeeba knew that Pandi had been working for them since before she was even married. He was a loyal and dedicated servant, always tending to their every need. And although he was old, she found herself attracted to his wise and gentle demeanor. She knew that he had probably not had sex in years, maybe even decades, and she wanted to change that.
As she walked down the stairs, the soft fabric of her saree brushing against her skin, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The saree was a deep crimson red, adorned with intricate gold borders. The blouse was cut low, revealing her ample cleavage, and the skirt clung tightly to her hips, showcasing her hourglass figure. She had left her black hair open, with loose curls that fell seductively over her shoulders. A subtle hint of perfume lingered in the air, a mixture of jasmine and sandalwood.
Pandi was working in the garden when Thajeeba approached him. He was shirtless, his weathered skin glistening with perspiration. She could see the definition of his muscles, despite his age, and a light dusting of gray hair on his chest. As he looked up and saw her, a shy smile appeared on his face.
"Good morning, Thajeeba," he said, his voice rough and gravelly. "You look... beautiful today."
Thajeeba felt a flush of pleasure at the compliment. "Thank you, Pandi," she replied, her voice soft and low. "I wanted to talk to you about something."
She led him inside the house, away from the prying eyes of the neighborhood. The cool interior of the house provided some relief from the sweltering heat outside. Thajeeba offered him a glass of water, which he accepted gratefully. As he drank, she noticed his strong, calloused hands and the way his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.
"Pandi, I know this may be inappropriate, but I have something I want to confess to you," she began, her heart pounding in her chest. "I have been feeling very... unsatisfied lately. My husband, he works too much and doesn't seem to notice me anymore."
Pandi's eyes softened with sympathy. "I'm sorry to hear that, Thajeeba. I know that feeling all too well."
She took a bold step forward and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I want to feel desired again, Pandi. I want to feel the touch of a man who appreciates me. And I think that man could be you."
A look of surprise crossed Pandi's face, followed by a hint of desire. "Oh, Thajeeba... I don't know what to say. I am an old man, and you are a beautiful, young woman."
Thajeeba smiled seductively. "Age doesn't matter to me, Pandi. What matters is how you make me feel. And right now, all I can think about is your strong hands touching me, caressing my body."
Without waiting for a response, she moved closer and pressed her body against his. She felt the hardness of his muscles against her soft curves, and a tingle ran through her body. Her hands roamed up and down his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. Then, she leaned in and whispered in his ear, her hot breath sending shivers down his spine.
"Take me to your bedroom, Pandi. I want you to show me what a real man can do."
Pandi didn't need any more encouragement. He swept Thajeeba off her feet and carried her to his modest quarters behind the main house. The room was simple, with a small bed, a table, and a chair. But to Thajeeba, it felt like a sanctuary of forbidden pleasures.
He placed her gently on the bed and stood back, his eyes devouring her like a man starving for a taste of honey. Thajeeba slowly removed the pins from her hair, letting her dark tresses fall around her shoulders. Then, with deliberate slowness, she began to untie the knots of her saree, letting the fabric fall away, inch by inch, revealing her delicate lace lingerie.
Pandi's breath quickened as he watched the erotic striptease. His lust-filled eyes took in the sight of her full breasts spilling out of the lacy bra, the flat plane of her stomach, and the hint of her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. Thajeeba hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and, with a sultry smile, slowly pulled them down, stepping out of them and leaving herself completely naked.
"Come here, Pandi," she beckoned, her voice thick with desire. "Let me show you what a real woman feels like."
Pandi shed his clothes eagerly, revealing his lean, weathered body. His cock stood erect, thick and veiny, with a purpled head that glistened with pre-cum. Thajeeba licked her lips as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling the warmth and hardness of it. She stroked him slowly, teasingly, as she leaned in and took one of his large, brown nipples into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.
A soft moan escaped Pandi's lips as he felt her wet mouth on his nipple and her soft hand stroking his cock. He couldn't believe this was happening, that he was finally touching and tasting a woman after so many years. He let out a sharp gasp as Thajeeba scbangd her teeth gently against his sensitive flesh.
Thajeeba continued her oral exploration, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach until she reached the object of her desire. She gazed up at him with hooded eyes as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and tasting the saltiness of him. She sucked gently, then plunged down, taking more of him into her warm, wet mouth.
Pandi's hips bucked instinctively as Thajeeba deep-throated him, her nose pressing into his pubic bone. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with lust, as she bobbed her head up and down, taking him as deep as she could. Her free hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently, as her mouth worked its magic.
"Oh, Thajeeba... you're amazing," Pandi groaned, running his fingers through her hair. "I can't believe I'm finally fucking you."
Thajeeba hummed in response, the vibrations sending shivers up Pandi's shaft. She sucked harder, using her tongue to lick and tease the sensitive underside of his cock. She wanted to taste his cum, to feel it explosion on her tongue and down her throat. She wanted to hear him lose control.
As if reading her mind, Pandi's body began to tense, and he let out a string of curses. "Fuck, Thajeeba... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your mouth."
Thajeeba moaned in satisfaction as she felt his cock pulse and throb in her mouth. She sucked hard, milking him for all he was worth, as he exploded with a roar, shooting his hot load down her throat. She swallowed every drop, reveling in the taste of his release.
Pandi collapsed back on the bed, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Thajeeba crawled up beside him, her body glistening with a thin layer of sweat. She ran her hand gently over his chest and smiled mischievously.
"That was just the beginning, Pandi," she whispered. "Now, it's my turn to feel that big cock inside me."
To be continued...
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was a hot Monday morning in Madurai, India. The sun was beating down mercilessly, but that didn't stop Thajeeba from donning her favorite silk saree. She knew it clung to her curves in all the right places, accentuating her full breasts and round ass. Thajeeba was a traditional Indian wife, always loyal to her husband, Basheer. But Basheer was a workaholic and often neglected her sexual needs. She was tired of their mundane sex life and longed for something more exciting, something that would make her feel desirable again. That's why she decided to take matters into her own hands and seduce their elderly servant, Pandi.
Thajeeba knew that Pandi had been working for them since before she was even married. He was a loyal and dedicated servant, always tending to their every need. And although he was old, she found herself attracted to his wise and gentle demeanor. She knew that he had probably not had sex in years, maybe even decades, and she wanted to change that.
As she walked down the stairs, the soft fabric of her saree brushing against her skin, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The saree was a deep crimson red, adorned with intricate gold borders. The blouse was cut low, revealing her ample cleavage, and the skirt clung tightly to her hips, showcasing her hourglass figure. She had left her black hair open, with loose curls that fell seductively over her shoulders. A subtle hint of perfume lingered in the air, a mixture of jasmine and sandalwood.
Pandi was working in the garden when Thajeeba approached him. He was shirtless, his weathered skin glistening with perspiration. She could see the definition of his muscles, despite his age, and a light dusting of gray hair on his chest. As he looked up and saw her, a shy smile appeared on his face.
"Good morning, Thajeeba," he said, his voice rough and gravelly. "You look... beautiful today."
Thajeeba felt a flush of pleasure at the compliment. "Thank you, Pandi," she replied, her voice soft and low. "I wanted to talk to you about something."
She led him inside the house, away from the prying eyes of the neighborhood. The cool interior of the house provided some relief from the sweltering heat outside. Thajeeba offered him a glass of water, which he accepted gratefully. As he drank, she noticed his strong, calloused hands and the way his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.
"Pandi, I know this may be inappropriate, but I have something I want to confess to you," she began, her heart pounding in her chest. "I have been feeling very... unsatisfied lately. My husband, he works too much and doesn't seem to notice me anymore."
Pandi's eyes softened with sympathy. "I'm sorry to hear that, Thajeeba. I know that feeling all too well."
She took a bold step forward and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I want to feel desired again, Pandi. I want to feel the touch of a man who appreciates me. And I think that man could be you."
A look of surprise crossed Pandi's face, followed by a hint of desire. "Oh, Thajeeba... I don't know what to say. I am an old man, and you are a beautiful, young woman."
Thajeeba smiled seductively. "Age doesn't matter to me, Pandi. What matters is how you make me feel. And right now, all I can think about is your strong hands touching me, caressing my body."
Without waiting for a response, she moved closer and pressed her body against his. She felt the hardness of his muscles against her soft curves, and a tingle ran through her body. Her hands roamed up and down his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. Then, she leaned in and whispered in his ear, her hot breath sending shivers down his spine.
"Take me to your bedroom, Pandi. I want you to show me what a real man can do."
Pandi didn't need any more encouragement. He swept Thajeeba off her feet and carried her to his modest quarters behind the main house. The room was simple, with a small bed, a table, and a chair. But to Thajeeba, it felt like a sanctuary of forbidden pleasures.
He placed her gently on the bed and stood back, his eyes devouring her like a man starving for a taste of honey. Thajeeba slowly removed the pins from her hair, letting her dark tresses fall around her shoulders. Then, with deliberate slowness, she began to untie the knots of her saree, letting the fabric fall away, inch by inch, revealing her delicate lace lingerie.
Pandi's breath quickened as he watched the erotic striptease. His lust-filled eyes took in the sight of her full breasts spilling out of the lacy bra, the flat plane of her stomach, and the hint of her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. Thajeeba hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and, with a sultry smile, slowly pulled them down, stepping out of them and leaving herself completely naked.
"Come here, Pandi," she beckoned, her voice thick with desire. "Let me show you what a real woman feels like."
Pandi shed his clothes eagerly, revealing his lean, weathered body. His cock stood erect, thick and veiny, with a purpled head that glistened with pre-cum. Thajeeba licked her lips as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft, feeling the warmth and hardness of it. She stroked him slowly, teasingly, as she leaned in and took one of his large, brown nipples into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.
A soft moan escaped Pandi's lips as he felt her wet mouth on his nipple and her soft hand stroking his cock. He couldn't believe this was happening, that he was finally touching and tasting a woman after so many years. He let out a sharp gasp as Thajeeba scbangd her teeth gently against his sensitive flesh.
Thajeeba continued her oral exploration, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach until she reached the object of her desire. She gazed up at him with hooded eyes as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and tasting the saltiness of him. She sucked gently, then plunged down, taking more of him into her warm, wet mouth.
Pandi's hips bucked instinctively as Thajeeba deep-throated him, her nose pressing into his pubic bone. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with lust, as she bobbed her head up and down, taking him as deep as she could. Her free hand cupped his balls, massaging them gently, as her mouth worked its magic.
"Oh, Thajeeba... you're amazing," Pandi groaned, running his fingers through her hair. "I can't believe I'm finally fucking you."
Thajeeba hummed in response, the vibrations sending shivers up Pandi's shaft. She sucked harder, using her tongue to lick and tease the sensitive underside of his cock. She wanted to taste his cum, to feel it explosion on her tongue and down her throat. She wanted to hear him lose control.
As if reading her mind, Pandi's body began to tense, and he let out a string of curses. "Fuck, Thajeeba... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your mouth."
Thajeeba moaned in satisfaction as she felt his cock pulse and throb in her mouth. She sucked hard, milking him for all he was worth, as he exploded with a roar, shooting his hot load down her throat. She swallowed every drop, reveling in the taste of his release.
Pandi collapsed back on the bed, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Thajeeba crawled up beside him, her body glistening with a thin layer of sweat. She ran her hand gently over his chest and smiled mischievously.
"That was just the beginning, Pandi," she whispered. "Now, it's my turn to feel that big cock inside me."
To be continued... welcome
[+] 3 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Pandi is helping basheer and reducing his work and impregnating her.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
The sun had set on another hot Madurai day and the air was still warm as Thajeeba made her way to the servant's quarters. Her heart raced with anticipation and her skin tingled with excitement as she thought about the forbidden pleasure that awaited her. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but the neglect from her husband, Basheer, had left her with no other choice. The passion and desire that Pandi, the elderly servant, ignited within her were too powerful to ignore.

As she entered the small, humble room, the familiar scent of Pandi's tobacco and musk filled her lungs. He turned to face her, his gentle, wise eyes shining with a mixture of desire and apprehension. Thajeeba felt a rush of wetness between her thighs as she drank in the sight of his lean, aging body. His chest was bare, and his loose pants hung low on his hips, emphasizing his slender waist.

Without a word, she closed the distance between them, pressing her soft, curvaceous body against his. Her full breasts pressed into his chest and she felt his stiffness against her belly. Wrapping her arms around him, she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his unique, comforting scent.

"I've been thinking about this moment all day," she whispered, her voice hoarse with desire.

Pandi's hands rested gently on her hips, his thumbs stroking the bare skin just above the waist of her saree. "As have I, my lady. I dreamt of touching you, feeling your soft skin under my fingers."

Thajeeba moaned softly, encouraging him to explore further. With trembling hands, he untied the knot of her saree, letting the bright silk fall to the ground, pooling at her feet. She stepped out of it, now standing before him in just her blouse and petticoat.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured, his eyes roaming over her exposed skin.

She reached for the waistband of his pants, pulling him closer as she undid the tie. His manhood sprang free, hard and thick, and she couldn't resist wrapping her hand around it, stroking him slowly.

"Please, Pandi," she breathed, "I need to feel you inside me."

Guiding him to the narrow bed, she sat on the edge, spreading her legs invitingly. Pandi knelt before her, his hands gently caressing her thighs as he leaned forward to kiss the inside of her knees. Thajeeba shuddered, closing her eyes as she savored the feeling of his soft kisses trailing up her thighs.

Then, with a swift motion, he pulled her petticoat aside, revealing her wet, swollen pussy. Thajeeba bit her lip, her eyes fluttering open as she watched him lean in closer, his tongue snaking out to taste her. He flicked his tongue over her clit, making her cry out and her hips buck forward.

"Oh, Pandi, yes!" she cried, threading her fingers through his graying hair, holding him to her as he ate her with a fervor that belied his age.

His hands gripped her thighs as he devoured her, licking and sucking at her juices. Thajeeba moaned and squirmed, her breathing coming in short gasps as he drove her closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Pandi," she whimpered, her body trembling on the brink of orgasm.

At her words, he sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Thajeeba cried out, her juices flowing as a powerful orgasm racked her body. She clutched his head tightly, riding out the waves of pleasure that pulsed through her.

Pandi slowly withdrew, his face slick with her essence, a satisfied smile on his face. Thajeeba, her chest heaving, pulled him to his feet, pressing her body against his once more.

"Now, take me," she demanded, her voice throaty and full of longing.

Pandi needed no further encouragement. He lifted her, setting her down on the bed, and positioned himself between her thighs. Thajeeba reached down, guiding him to her entrance, moaning softly as he pushed inside her, stretching her walls deliciously.

He began to move, slowly at first, his hips meeting hers with steady thrusts. Thajeeba matched his rhythm, her nails digging into his back as she arched her back, offering herself to him.

"Oh, yes, Pandi, fuck me," she whispered, her breath hot against his ear.

Their movements became more urgent, their skin slick with sweat as they moved together in perfect harmony. Pandi's thrusts became harder, deeper, and Thajeeba cried out with each impact, her body welcoming the invasion.

"You feel so good, my lady," Pandi grunted, his eyes screwed shut as he lost himself in the pleasure.

Thajeeba's second orgasm built like a storm, her body tightening around him as she climbed higher and higher. Pandi felt her walls clench around his shaft and it pushed him over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Thajeeba!" he groaned, his body tensing as he filled her with his release.

Thajeeba cried out in unison, her body shaking as she came again, her juices flowing around his shaft. They rode out their shared orgasm, their bodies slick and sated, before collapsing in a heap, their chests heaving.

Thajeeba smiled, turning her head to press a kiss to Pandi's shoulder. "That was even better than I imagined," she purred.

"You take my breath away, my lady," Pandi replied, stroking her hair gently.

Little did they know, their passionate affair would soon take an unexpected turn, as their secret trysts were about to be discovered, leading them down a path of even more illicit pleasure.

Days turned into a blur of stolen moments and clandestine encounters. Thajeeba found herself seeking out Pandi at every opportunity, and their lustful affair only intensified. Basheer, her husband, remained oblivious to what was happening right under his nose, his focus solely on his work.

Their encounters followed a similar pattern: hurried meetings in the servant's quarters, where they would devour each other passionately, their longing having built up over the course of the day. Pandi would feast on Thajeeba's delicious body, his skilled tongue bringing her to climax after climax, before she would return the favor, stroking and sucking him until he spilled his seed down her throat.

Then, they would fuck. Slowly at first, savoring the feeling of being joined as one, before their passion took over and their movements became frantic and animalistic. The bed would creak and groan beneath them as they pursued pleasure, losing themselves in each other's bodies.

On one such afternoon, as Thajeeba lay sprawled across the bed, her saree in disarray, and Pandi knelt between her thighs, his tongue working its magic, they were interrupted by a sharp, startled cry.

"What the hell?!"

Thajeeba's eyes snapped open, her body stiffening as she saw Pandi's son, a young man in his early twenties, standing in the doorway, his eyes wide with shock as he took in the explicit scene before him. Thajeeba felt a moment of panic, her heart pounding in her chest, before a strange feeling of arousal took over as she realized the young man was staring at her naked body, his eyes roaming over her exposed curves.

She opened her mouth to speak, to offer some explanation, but no words came out. Instead, she felt a rush of wetness between her legs as Pandi's tongue continued its work, seemingly unhindered by the intrusion.

The young man, apparently snapping out of his shock, took a step forward, his eyes never leaving Thajeeba's body. "I... I didn't know you had company, Father," he stammered, his gaze flicking to Pandi.

Pandi, finally stopping his oral ministrations, straightened up, but made no move to cover Thajeeba's nakedness. "It seems the situation is a little... different than it appears," he said, a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

Thajeeba sat up, covering her breasts with her arms, her heart pounding in her chest. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice sharp as she tried to regain some composure.

The young man, who introduced himself as Manoj, explained that he had come to visit his father, having just returned from college. He apologized for barging in, but his eyes still held a hint of curiosity as they darted between the two flustered lovers.

Thajeeba's initial panic began to subside, and the rush of adrenaline that had coursed through her body now transformed into something else. She felt a twinge of desire as she imagined the young man's eyes on her, and the realization of what this situation could offer sent a thrilling sensation straight to her core.

Without thinking, she lowered her arms, exposing her breasts to Manoj's hungry gaze. She watched as his eyes widened, his breath quickening, and felt a surge of power as she realized the effect she had on him.

"Perhaps," she said, her voice steady despite the erotic charge in the room, "You would like to join us."

Manoj's eyes flicked to his father, who remained silent, as if seeking his approval. Pandi gave a slight nod, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

"Only if you're sure, Mother," Manoj said, his eyes never leaving Thajeeba's body.

Thajeeba's breath caught in her throat at the familiar term of endearment, and any remaining hesitation melted away. She patted the bed beside her, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"I'm very sure," she replied, her voice husky with desire.

Manoj needed no further invitation. He quickly closed the distance, his eyes shining with eager anticipation. Thajeeba's pulse quickened as she watched him approach, her body responding to the raw, youthful energy he exuded.

He stood before her, his eyes raking over her naked form, and she felt a surge of confidence as she realized the power she held over these two men. With a swift movement, Manoj joined her on the bed, his hands immediately reaching for her, eager to explore.

His hands roamed over her soft skin, his touch firm and passionate. Thajeeba moaned softly, her head falling back as he captured her lips with his, kissing her deeply. She felt his tongue invade her mouth, dueling with her own, and she couldn't resist the urge to taste him, exploring his mouth passionately.

Meanwhile, Pandi had moved to the end of the bed, watching the erotic scene unfold before him with a mixture of desire and pride. He stroked his shaft, already hard again, as he witnessed Thajeeba's beautiful body being worshipped by his son.

Manoj's mouth trailed down her neck, his lips sucking and nibbling at her sensitive skin, eliciting a series of soft moans from Thajeeba. His hands cupped her breasts, his thumbs brushing over her rigid nipples, causing her to squirm with pleasure.

"Your breasts are gorgeous," he murmured, his voice hoarse with arousal.

Thajeeba smiled, her hands tangling in his hair as she guided his mouth back to her waiting nipples. "They're all yours," she whispered, arching her back to offer them to him.

Manoj suckled at her breasts like a hungry babe, his tongue lapping and teeth gently nibbling, driving Thajeeba wild with desire. One of his hands slid down her flat stomach, his fingers ghosting over her wet core, making her shudder with anticipation.

"Please, Manoj, touch me," she pleaded, her hips bucking gently.

He slid his finger between her folds, collecting her essence on his fingertip. With a hungry gaze, he brought his finger to his mouth, sucking it into his mouth with a groan. "You taste so good," he said, before adding, "I want to feel you around my cock."

Thajeeba's eyes widened at his boldness, but she was beyond the point of resistance. "Then what are you waiting for?" she challenged, her voice thick with desire.

Manoj quickly shed his clothes, revealing his throbbing manhood. Thajeeba's mouth watered at the sight of his thick, hard cock, and she felt a surge of excitement as she imagined it stretching her, filling her in a way Pandi couldn't.

He positioned himself between her thighs, his tip pressing against her wetness. Thajeeba held her breath, her eyes fluttering closed as she anticipated the invasion.

With a gentle but firm thrust, Manoj slid inside her, his length burying itself to the hilt. Thajeeba cried out, her back arching as she felt herself stretched around his thickness. Manoj paused, giving her a moment to adjust to his size, before beginning to move, his hips snapping forward.

"Oh, gods, yes!" Thajeeba cried, her nails digging into Manoj's back as he began to piston in and out of her, his youthful stamina apparent in his relentless thrusts.

Pandi had moved closer, his eyes never leaving the erotic sight of his son's cock plunging into Thajeeba's willing body. He reached out, gently caressing Thajeeba's heaving breasts, rolling her hardened nipples between his fingers, causing her to buck her hips, meeting Manoj's thrusts.

The room filled with the lewd sounds of their coupling, the wet slapping of flesh on flesh, and their moans and groans of pleasure. Manoj's pace quickened, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps as he drove into Thajeeba's waiting depths.

"That's it, my lady," Pandi encouraged, his voice rough with his own desire. "Take it all."

Thajeeba felt a second orgasm building, Manoj's relentless assault on her sensitive core driving her wild. She looked up, meeting Manoj's passionate gaze, and whispered, "Cum for me."

At her words, Manoj grunted, his body tensing as he released, his warm seed spilling into her. Thajeeba cried out, her body shaking as she came with him, her pussy milking his shaft as he filled her.

Manoj collapsed onto the bed beside her, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Thajeeba smiled, her hand reaching out to gently stroke his sweat-slicked hair.

"That was incredible," he murmured, a satisfied smile on his face.
Like Reply
The hot Madurai sun was beating down on the tin roof of the small hut, making the confined space even more suffocating. But Thajeeba and Pandi didn't seem to mind. Their bodies, glistening with a mixture of sweat and cum, were entangled on the thin mattress that lay on the floor. The hut, situated on the outskirts of the city, served as a secret haven for their forbidden encounters.
As Thajeeba ran her hands over Pandi's wrinkled chest, she let out a soft moan. The sound of the nearby temple bells echoed in the distance, adding a sacred backdrop to their sinful pleasures. Pandi, his breath heavy and labored, kissed her neck, his hands gripping her supple hips.
"Manoj won't be back from the city for a while," he whispered huskily, his grey moustache tickling her sensitive skin. "We have all the time in the world."
Thajeeba smiled, her eyes closed as she savored the feeling of his rough hands on her smooth skin. "I can't get enough of you, Pandi," she replied, her voice dripping with desire. "The way you touch me, the way you fill me up...I crave it constantly."
Pandi chuckled, his hands traveling up her sides to cup her full breasts. "And I can't resist you, my beautiful Thajeeba. The moment I saw you, I knew I had to taste you."
His thumb brushed against her dark nipples, causing her to arch her back and push her chest towards his mouth. With a growl, he pulled her nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue while his hand kneaded her other breast.
Thajeeba's hands tangled in his hair, guiding his head as he worshipped her body. She loved the contrast of their ages—his experienced hands knowing exactly how to pleasure her, while her youthful body responded with untamed lust.
"Oh, Pandi," she breathed, her head tossing from side to side. "Suck me harder...use your teeth."
Obeying her command, Pandi bit down gently, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her body. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, her juices coating her thighs as her need for release intensified.
As if reading her mind, Pandi released her nipple with a pop and trailed his kisses down her stomach, his beard scratching her sensitive skin deliciously. "Spread your legs for me, my beauty," he murmured.
Thajeeba eagerly parted her thighs, exposing her glistening pussy lips to his eager gaze. Pandi took a moment to admire the sight before him—the smooth, brown skin of her thighs, the swollen pink folds of her sex, and the glistening pearl of her clitoris.
"Such a beautiful cunt," he growled, diving his head between her legs.
Thajeeba gasped as she felt his scratchy beard against her inner thighs, the sensation sending shivers through her body. Then, his tongue found her clit, swirling and flicking it skillfully, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her.
"Oh yes...right there," she moaned, her hips bucking involuntarily. "Lick me, Pandi...make me cum all over your face."
Pandi obliged, his tongue working its magic as he lapped at her sweet nectar. He inserted two fingers into her tight channel, pumping them in and out while his thumb continued to massage her sensitive clit.
Thajeeba clawed at the mattress, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she approached the edge of bliss. "I'm gonna cum...oh God, I'm gonna cum so hard!"
Her body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm washed over her, her juices flowing freely as Pandi continued to feast on her pussy. He savored the taste of her, milking every last drop of her pleasure with his tongue before finally pulling away, his face glistening with her essence.
Thajeeba lay there, her chest heaving as she relished the aftershocks of her climax. She opened her eyes to see Pandi, his face flushed with desire, stroking his thick, veiny cock.
"Now, it's my turn to please you," she said, a wicked smile spreading across her face.
She knelt between his legs, taking his length in her hand. She teased the tip with her thumb, spreading the bead of pre-cum that had formed before popping it into her mouth and sucking greedily.
Pandi threw his head back, moaning loudly as her mouth engulfed him. Thajeeba took her time, savoring the taste and texture of his manhood as her head bobbed up and down. She looked up at him through her dark lashes, delighting in the way his eyes rolled back in ecstasy.
"Oh Thajeeba, your mouth...it's so fucking good," he groaned, his hips bucking gently.
Thajeeba hummed in response, taking him deeper with each stroke. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, exploring every vein and groove, before taking him all the way to the back of her throat.
"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum," Pandi warned, his voice hoarse with desire.
Thajeeba didn't let up, instead increasing the pace of her sucking. She played with his balls, rolling them gently in her hand as she hollowed her cheeks, her mouth sucking him in a relentless rhythm.
With a roar, Pandi exploded into her mouth, his warm cum coating her tongue. Thajeeba swallowed every drop, milking him dry as he shuddered through his orgasm.
Collapsing onto the mattress, Pandi pulled Thajeeba on top of him, their sweaty bodies sticking together. They kissed deeply, tasting each other's mouths—a mixture of their forbidden fluids.
"I never want this to end," Thajeeba whispered, her lips brushing against his.
Pandi smiled, his hands stroking her hair. "As long as there's breath in my body, my cock will always be ready to satisfy you, my dear."
Little did they know, Manoj, who had returned earlier than expected, was standing at the door, his eyes wide with surprise and desire as he witnessed the erotic display of his father and the neglected wife. And once again, their passionate tryst would escalate into a fiery threesome, pushing the boundaries of their illicit pleasures further than they could have ever imagined.
Like Reply
One young and one old dick. One for pussy and one for ass hole. Thajee is going to have a blast of fuck. and the dicks are going to expand her pussy and she will never feel her husband inside after than. both have cummed inside, whose baby she will have.
Like Reply
(21-05-2024, 10:46 PM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: One young and one old dick. One for pussy and one for ass hole. Thajee is going to have a blast of fuck. and the dicks are going to expand her pussy and she will never feel her husband inside after than. both have cummed inside, whose baby she will have.

[Image: 0247_640.webp]
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
As the sun dipped below the horizon, Thajeeba found herself alone in her new Chennai home, her mind already wandering to the forbidden pleasures she planned to indulge in. With her husband out, she had the house to herself, and her thoughts quickly turned to the young college boy she had spied on earlier. There was something about his youthful energy and mischievous smile that lit a fire within her loins. 
Knowing that her pussy was already beginning to drip with anticipation, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Literally. Entering her bedroom, she locked the door, ensuring privacy for her sensual ritual. With slow and deliberate movements, she began to undress, savoring the feeling of freedom as each piece of clothing slid off her body. Her full breasts, with their taut nipples, were exposed to the cool air, and she imagined it was the college boy's hot mouth sucking and teasing her sensitive peaks.
Trailing her hands down her flat stomach, she let her fingers dive into her thick black hair, already moist with her desire. She gently spread her pussy lips, her middle finger rubbing circles around her hardened clit as she fantasized about being ravished by the young stud next door. In her mind's eye, she saw him, his strong hands grasping her hips, pulling her tight against his hard body as he devoured her mouth with his.
Just as she was building towards her climax, imagining his tongue licking and sucking her swollen clit, there was a soft knock on the door. Startled, Thajeeba's heart raced with anticipation. Quickly pulling on a silk robe, she made her way to the door, her body flushed with excitement.
There he stood, the vision of youthful passion she had been craving. Adithya, with his sun-kissed skin and flirtatious smile, filled the doorway. Thajeeba's breath quickened as she took in the sight of his muscular body, knowing that she was about to experience the thrill of being with a man closer to her age.
"Hey there," his deep voice rumbled as he stepped into her bedroom. "I saw the way you were looking at me earlier, and I had to introduce myself. I'm Adithya."
Thajeeba's heart was pounding so hard she thought it would burst from her chest. "Come in," she husked, her voice thick with unchecked desire.
Without wasting a moment, Adithya closed the distance between them, his body just inches away. Thajeeba could feel the heat radiating from him, smell the musky scent of his cologne, and sense his raw, youthful energy. Their lips crashed together in a passionate kiss, their mouths open and hungry.
Moaning softly, Thajeeba ran her hands through his soft hair as his tongue invaded her mouth, tasting her, teasing her. Her body responded immediately to his enthusiasm, her nipples hardening under his gaze. Adithya's hands roamed, cupping her breasts, his thumbs teasing her erect nipples, causing her to sigh with pleasure.
His hands continued their exploration, tracing the curves of her hips and pulling her tightly against him. Thajeeba could feel his hardness, his thick cock pressing into her soft belly. "You feel so good," he whispered, his hot breath fanning her ear, "and I've wanted this since the moment I set eyes on you."
Thajeeba's desire was burning out of control. She wanted to feel him, taste him, and have his young, hard body satisfy her cravings. But even as she lost herself in his touch, her mind couldn't help but wander to the other man upstairs—the mature, experienced gentleman who might be able to give her the control and dominance she secretly craved.
As if reading her mind, Adithya whispered, "I want to pleasure you, Thajeeba. I want to make you cum like you've never cum before." His lips trailed down her neck, his kisses hot and hungry, as his hands slid down to cup her ass, lifting her against him.
Thajeeba felt herself being guided towards the bed, her body already trembling with anticipation. Adithya's mouth found her nipples, sucking and teasing them through the thin material of her robe. She gasped, her head falling back as pleasure shot through her. "Please," she whimpered, "I need more."
Adithya's answer was to quickly strip off her robe, leaving her naked and wanting. His mouth latched onto one erect nipple as his hand teased the other, rolling and tugging it gently. Thajeeba arched her back, pressing herself into his mouth, craving the feel of his teeth gently tugging on her sensitive flesh.
Then, as he switched his attention to her other breast, his hand trailed lower, his fingers slipping between her thighs to find her wetness. "You like that, don't you?" he murmured, his fingers gently rubbing her clit in slow, torturous circles.
"Yes," Thajeeba moaned, her body bucking slightly as his touch sent sparks of pleasure through her. "Oh, God, yes."
Adithya smiled against her skin, his mouth trailing down her stomach, leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses. Thajeeba felt his breath on her sensitive inner thighs, and her legs instinctively parted, inviting him to explore further.
Then, just as his tongue was about to taste her sweet pussy, there was another soft knock on the door. Startled, Adithya lifted his head, a look of surprise on his face. Thajeeba's heart raced with excitement and anticipation. Could it be her husband? Or perhaps the man upstairs, unable to ignore the sexual tension radiating from her bedroom?
"Who could that be?" Adithya asked, his eyes glittering with curiosity and a hint of challenge.
Thajeeba smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Only one way to find out."
Crossing the room, she opened the door to reveal the man from upstairs, Rajeev, a curious expression on his handsome face. "Hello," his deep voice rumbled, sending a shiver down Thajeeba's spine, "I couldn't help but hear noises. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
Thajeeba felt a surge of heat between her legs as her wildest fantasy began to play out. "Not at all," she purred, her eyes flicking between the two men, taking in their contrasting appearances. "Please, come in. I'm Thajeeba, and I was just getting to know Adithya here."
Rajeev, with his rugged good looks and salt-and-pepper hair, stepped into the room, his eyes taking in the scene before him. Thajeeba could see the hunger in his gaze as he looked at Adithya's toned body and then back at her, naked and wanting. "It seems I've come at just the right time," he said, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.
"Yes, you have," Thajeeba replied, her voice laced with unchecked desire. "Why don't you join us?"
Without a word, Rajeev closed the distance between them, pulling Thajeeba into his arms, his mouth claiming hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Thajeeba moaned into the kiss, her hands tangling in his hair as she surrendered to his experienced touch.
Adithya moved behind her, his hands roaming over her body, savoring every inch of her skin. He slipped off her silk robe, letting it fall forgotten to the floor as he traced his fingertips along her bare back. Thajeeba shivered as she felt the touch of two men at once, their hands worshipping her body.
Breaking the kiss, Rajeev trailed hot, wet kisses along Thajeeba's jawline and down her neck, his breath hot against her sensitive skin. "You're even more beautiful than I imagined," he whispered, his voice hoarse with desire.
Thajeeba felt Adithya's hands cup her breasts from behind, his thumbs teasing her already sensitive nipples. She arched her back, pressing herself into their touch, craving more. "Please," she breathed, her body on fire with need, "don't hold back."
Their response was immediate. Rajeev gently but firmly guided her onto the bed, his body hovering over hers as he kissed her deeply, his tongue dueling with hers. At the same time, Adithya trailed kisses down her spine, his hands roaming over her curves, cupping her ass, and squeezing her hips.
Thajeeba felt herself being worshipped, their mouths and hands never missing a beat. Rajeev's kisses traveled down her body, pausing to pay homage to her breasts, sucking and nibbling on her erect nipples, while Adithya worshiped the sensitive skin of her thighs, his hot breath teasing her wet center.
"You are stunning," Rajeev murmured, his voice gravelly with want, "and we're going to pleasure you like you've never been pleasured before."
Thajeeba whimpered as Rajeev's mouth closed over her clit, his tongue flicking and sucking her swollen bud, driving her wild. Adithya's mouth closed over one nipple, his tongue swirling and lapping as his hand teased the other, rolling and pinching it gently. She felt herself being devoured, their passion consuming her, and she wanted more.
The men worked in sync, their touches and kisses driving her to the edge. Rajeev's fingers slipped inside her, pumping in and out, stretching her, filling her, while his tongue continued to work magic on her clit. Adithya's mouth left her breasts, trailing kisses down her body until he, too, feasted on her sensitive bud, sucking and laving it with their tongues, driving her wild with pleasure.
"Oh, God, yes!" Thajeeba cried out, her hips bucking against their mouths, "don't stop, please!"
But they didn't stop. Adithya and Rajeev continued their sensual assault, their hands and mouths working in tandem to drive her over the edge. Thajeeba felt the orgasm building, a coil of pleasure tightening within her, and when Rajeev slid a second finger inside her, curling it to hit that magic spot, she screamed as the climax ripped through her, her juices flowing over his hand.
Even as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, the men didn't relent, continuing to pleasure her through the aftershocks. Thajeeba's body trembled, her mind spinning with pleasure, but she wanted more. She could feel Adithya's hard length pressing against her thigh, and she knew he was ready for the next stage of their erotic journey.
Thajeeba looked into Adithya's passionate eyes, then to Rajeev, whose gaze burned with a possessive heat. She knew that what came next would be intense and earth-shattering, and she couldn't wait to be filled and stretched by these two handsome men. Little did she know, this was just the beginning of her erotic adventures in Chennai, and that the city held even wilder surprises in store for her.
Like Reply
Please post pictures and gifs of thajeeba and her affairs. It will encourage me to continue the story.

By your,
Cockoldindian
Like Reply
wow..
గమనిక : ఫోటోస్ గూగుల్ నుండి పెట్టాను. అడిగితే తీసేస్తాను.
కాల్ బాయ్ క్రిష్  

Like Reply
Every fuck she get two dicks. lucky bitch.
Like Reply
It was a hot May night in chennai, and Thajeeba felt her body burning with desire. Her husband, Basheer, had invited Adithya and Rajeev over for drinks, unaware of the lustful thoughts that filled his wife's mind. She had fantasized about both men ever since that scorching afternoon when they had pleasured her together. Now, seeing them again, her imagination ran wild, and she knew she had to have them.
Thajeeba made sure to dress provocatively, choosing a tight, low-cut blouse that accentuated her generous cleavage and a short skirt that showed off her toned legs. She wanted to be desirable, a temptation that neither man could resist. As she moved gracefully around the room, offering drinks and snacks, she felt their eyes on her, burning with the same desire that consumed her.
Basheer, oblivious to the undercurrents of lust, drank heavily, and soon his eyes grew heavy. Thajeeba knew that tonight was her chance. She suggested they move to the bedroom, where it was cooler, and as Basheer slumped on the bed, he quickly fell into a drunken sleep.
Thajeeba's heart raced as she turned to face Adithya and Rajeev. The men needed no further invitation. They moved towards her, their eyes dark with desire. Adithya took her in his arms, crushing her lips with his, while Rajeev slipped behind her, his hands roaming over her body.
She moaned into Adithya's mouth as Rajeev's fingers found her nipples, tweezing and rolling them between his fingers. She felt their cocks, hard and insisting, pressing against her, and she ground her hips back and forth, desperate for release.
Adithya tore his mouth from hers, and she whimpered at the loss, but then Rajeev's lips were on her neck, sucking and nibbling, his breath hot against her skin. Adithya moved his hands down to her waist and lifted her up, sitting her on the edge of the bed.
Thajeeba spread her legs, inviting them to explore. Adithya wasted no time, dipping his head down to nuzzle her neck, leaving kisses along her sensitive skin, while Rajeev's skilled hands pushed her skirt up, baring her to their hungry gazes.
She felt their admiration like a physical touch, and it made her bold. She wanted to watch, to see the desire in their eyes as they feasted on her body. With a gentle push, she urged Adithya aside and slowly, teasingly, lifted her top over her head, freeing her large, dusky breasts.
Adithya's breath hitched, and Rajeev let out a low groan. Their eyes devoured her, taking in the sight of her erect nipples, hard and begging to be sucked. Thajeeba's hands went to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them, offering herself to these two men who wanted her just as desperately.
Rajeev couldn't take it anymore. He dropped to his knees, pulling her forward so that she had to balance on the edge of the bed. His tongue snaked out, flicking her nipple, before taking the entire peak into his mouth. Thajeeba cried out, arching her back, offering herself to his skilled mouth.
Adithya moved behind her, taking advantage of her exposed position. He pulled her skirt the rest of the way off, baring her smooth pussy to his gaze. He stroked her slit with a gentle finger, spreading her wetness before pushing a finger inside, making her gasp and buck her hips.
Thajeeba was on fire, consumed by the pleasure of Rajeev's mouth on her breasts and Adithya's finger inside her. She wanted more, needed to feel them both inside her, stretching her, filling her up.
Rajeev sensed her need, and his mouth left her nipples, trailing kisses down her flat stomach until he reached her throbbing core. Without hesitation, he plunged his tongue inside her, lapping at her juices as he flicked his tongue over her clit.
Above her, Adithya nibbled and sucked on her neck, his hands kneading her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Thajeeba was overwhelmed by the sensations bombarding her body, but she wanted more.
"Fuck me," she whispered hoarsely. "Please, both of you, fuck me."
Adithya pulled away, reaching into his pocket to pull out a condom. Sheathed in latex, he positioned himself at her entrance, teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock against her slick folds. Rajeev looked up from between her legs, his face glistening with her juices, and gave Adithya a nod, indicating that he was ready to share this woman.
With a gentle push, Adithya slid inside her, stretching her, and Thajeeba groaned, her head falling back as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled. Rajeev, ever so slowly, inserted a finger into her tight ass, making her body shake with desire.
Adithya began to move, pulling out almost entirely before slamming back into her. Rajeev moved with him, his finger mirroring Adithya's cock, thrusting in and out of her backdoor in time with his lover's movements. Thajeeba was in ecstasy, impaled on two fingers, feeling deliciously full.
But it wasn't enough. She wanted more, craved the feel of their cocks inside her. "Your dicks," she panted. "I need your dicks."
Understanding her need, Adithya withdrew his finger, leaving her feeling empty for a moment before Rajeev filled her pussy with his thick cock. Thajeeba groaned at the delicious stretch, savoring the feeling of being impaled on Rajeev's length. Adithya moved behind her, rubbing the head of his cock against her tight asshole.
"Relax, baby," Rajeev whispered, kissing her shoulder as Adithya slowly pushed into her ass. "We'll take care of you."
Thajeeba felt a moment of discomfort as Adithya stretched her, but then it passed, replaced by pure, unadulterated pleasure. She was being fucked in both holes, filled by these two men, and it was more than she'd ever dreamed of.
Adithya and Rajeev began to move in sync, thrusting slowly and deeply, pulling out before slamming back into her, their balls slapping against her sensitive skin. Thajeeba was in heaven, crying out with each thrust, her body shaking with the force of their passion.
Basheer snored softly beside her, unaware of the illicit activities happening right next to him. Thajeeba felt a surge of naughtiness at fucking these two men while her husband lay unconscious just inches away. It only added to her excitement, making her buck her hips back to meet their thrusts.
Adithya reached around, squeezing one of her large breasts as he whispered dirty words in her ear. "You like that, don't you, you little slut? Like having two cocks filling you up?"
Thajeeba groaned, biting her lip as she nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Rajeev's fingers found her clit, circling and rubbing it just as she liked it. Her body tensed, every muscle coiled tight as she teetered on the edge of release.
"Come for us, Thajeeba," Rajeev whispered, his voice hoarse with his own need. "Let us feel you cum around our cocks."
That was all it took. Thajeeba's body exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm, her pussy clenching around Rajeev's cock, her ass contracting around Adithya's. She cried out, her voice hoarse, as waves of pleasure washed over her, leaving her trembling and weak.
But Adithya and Rajeev weren't finished with her yet. They continued to pound into her, their thrusts becoming more erratic as they chased their own release. Thajeeba felt Adithya's cock twitch inside her ass, and she knew he was close.
"Cum for me," she panted, looking over her shoulder at Adithya. "Fill my ass with your cum."
That sent Adithya over the edge. With a groan, he came, his cock spurting hot cum inside her, triggering Rajeev's own orgasm. Rajeev grunted, his cock pulsing as he filled the condom with his release.
Thajeeba collapsed onto the bed, her body sated and exhausted. Adithya and Rajeev withdrew from her, and she whimpered at the loss, feeling suddenly empty. They helped her clean up, quietly dressing as Basheer continued to snore peacefully.
As they left, Thajeeba knew this wouldn't be the last time. These two men had given her something she'd never experienced before, and she couldn't wait to explore her newfound sexuality further with them. chennai’s heat had nothing on the fire burning between them.
Like Reply