Incest Journey of a High Society Girl to a Village slut
Journey of High Class Girl to a Village slut

(Note: Contains some acts of violence, cringe and getting nasty during sex. If you are not comfortable with it, probably this isn't for you) 

So to start with, my name's Tanisha and I'm 23 year old. I have a decent height of 5'9 and perfectly maintained figure. I have fair complexion and pink lips which are always covered in the costliest lipsticks throughout the year. I have won the title of Miss Delhi in three consecutive years. Yeah you got it right, I am the most beautiful girl in the entire city. This is a story about my not so exciting adventure which I came across couple of years ago. 

I belong to a rich family. My father owns a big company which makes leather shoes. My mother is housewife, ( who would earn when her husband is rich enough to buy the entire city ). I have a cute little sister too. She is 16 and gorgeous enough to beat me in any beauty contest. Well I am persuing my MBA right now but apart from that, I spend most of the time at a famous dance studio in my city. I am really into the dance at this moment. I actually dream of becoming a Bollywood.

That day seemed normal like any other day of year. I was at the dance studio when I received the call....

Mom- Hello Tanee, where are you now dear?? Plz don't say that you've forgotten it

Me- (striking my palm on my face) Sorry mom! But don't worry, I'll catch the train in no time. Plz stay there,  I am coming...... *beep...beep..beep*

Actually my family was going to a hill station to attain a wedding of our family friend. I quickly collected my belongings and ran out to get a taxi. I had no time for changing my outfit as I had a train to catch. I was still in my yellow gym vest and black trousers in which my big fat ass was bulging out way more than it should. No matter have much I had tried, I was sure to miss the train. And it happened. I missed the train. I quickly called Gopal, a servent who was traveling with my family at that time. He told me that there was an another train soon to come by which I could reach the destination. But there was a problem. I couldn't get a first class ticket. As there was no other choice, I bought a ticket for General compartment. I could have not attended the wedding but my father was a strict man. He had arranged a meeting there with a family to discuss about my wedding. He wanted me there by any means. The train arrived and I got into it. The moment I entered, I was pushed inside by swarm of people. It was my first time in General compartment and I hated being there. The smell in there was awful and so were the people. I felt like vomiting. Soon I was unable to control and I went inside the washroom. Even the journey to the washroom was like climbing Everest. The crowd made impossible to move. Somehow I managed to get to the washroom. But the sight inside it was even worse. Someone would have here to poop and left the shit lying there waiting for me to clean it. I badly vomited on the mess and unwilling clean that compilation myself. The smell was terrific and I vomited again. Imagine how horrible the situation was for a South Delhi girl like me. I started to breathe heavily and I fell back on the door and stood there panting. It was the moment where it all started. I heared a sound from the opposite toilet. The sound was wierd. It was like someone was moaning loudly. I was sure that the sound was of woman. I tried opening the door but it was locked!! What!??? Someone locked me inside the toilet? I pulled the door back and forth, tried kicking it, slamming it, but it wouldn't open. Then I heared a voice, probably of a middle age man, coming from the just another side of the door saying, "Shut the fuck(a horrible cuss in hindi) up you asshole(yet another one)" It seemed like the person who just spoke was chewing tobacco or maybe a pan. Now I heared the woman screaming heavily. She was begging for mercy. The sound of the footsteps began to increase and I felt like huge crowd started to gather near the two toilets. I was scared. My face turned pale and my whole body started shivering. By analyzing the words the woman spoke, I was damn sure that she was being banged. I paid attention to the conversations happening to figure out what was the whole mess actually about.

??? - Hey Raghu listen, your daughter is sure a hot chick. The next turn will be mine, you got that??

Raghu- (The same guy who spoke to me before) Yeah yeah, do whatever you like. That little bastard said she had a boyfriend. That fucking bitch. I allowed her for studying further at college and this is how she repays me? I want everyone to fuck that bicth. How many of you are still left??

??? - Just 5 of us now. (knocking the door) Finish it already. You have been there since so long. Come out moutherfucker!! 

Raghu- So who was the bridegroom agian?? He's working in a sugar mill and his father has farm, right?? That's pretty good deal for my daughter. But before that, I want you all to fuck her hard and destroy that cute little cunt of her. 

What!!?? A chill went down my spine when I heared that he was getting her daughter fucked just because she had a boyfriend? How cheap his mentality was! I became more frightened. If they found out that there was a girl in the bathroom, they would bang me too. I decided to be in the washroom till the train the reached my destination. I started to track my location through GMaps so I could know when my station arrived. I was sweating badly. I covered mouth, as I was crying, to avoid  any noise that would acknowledge them of my gender. But I had made a huge mistake. While I was trying to open the door, I had left it open from my side. And now when Raghu opened the door from outside, I fell right in his arms. This happened because I was leaning on the door. All of them were shocked to see me. Some of them started to smile at each other. 

??? - Raghu shab, that's a beautiful pray we have received. Plz allow us to have every bit of her. 

Raghu- (Made his grip tight and looked at me with eyes full of lust) No way!! You all had enough fun with my daughter. Now it's my turn. Come on baby, kiss me, kiss me baby. 

I tried pushing him back, but my position made it impossible. He had grasped my arms tightly so I couldn't generate much force. He started to kiss me forcefully. I didn't like that feeling at all. My lips were dripping with his saliva(had lots of tobacco in it). Soon he inserted his tounge inside my mouth. I object but all in vain. With his tounge, came in some more tobacco. I had never tasted tobacco in my entire life and the taste of it was worse than I thought. All of the men gathered near me started mastrabuting. A man brought out a girl from the other toilet. She looked badly exhausted and had her clothes torn from multiple places. She looked quite beautiful too. She seemed to be around 18 and had dark complexion. She just lied in his arms and could barely walk. She saw me with her eyes(just on the verge of closing). He made her to sit in between the two washrooms and walked near me. I saw another man stopping him and taking him aside. They started to chat and murmur about my beauty and Raghu's luck. Raghu was a middle aged man (as I predicted) and had a dense beared covering even his neck. His hair were combed downwards and covered more than half of his forehead. He had a worn out face and looked like any other labourer which came to your mind. He had a strong and muscular body. It seemed from his actions that he was the boss of all this men gathered here. He had long tilak on his broad forehead which disappeared into his hairs. His lips were all red due to his constant chewing of pan masala. Now after 10-15 minutes of non-stop kissing, he stopped and slammed me down on the floor. That slam had hurt me quit a bit. I remained sited and took the support of the wall. While I was still holding my back in pain and could figure out anything, he started undressing himself. In just few moments, he was in nothing but his blue underwear. I screamed as loudly as I could but nothing happened. No one came to my rescue. It was then that I came to know more about them. The compartment was almost full with crowd of thier village and there was no one who could help me. Raghu was going to village near my destination to fix his daughters marriage. She was sitting right beside me and had her eyes closed but tears stilled flowed through them. She told me(barely breathing) that this men here were no less than beasts and I was surely going to get rapped. She insisted me not to oppose them or else I would be thrown out of the train. I got more frightened. She advised me to surrender myslef and in return they would spare my life after banging me. I agreed to her. Just hearing her screams even though she had surrendered herself was enough for me to know about their brutality. 

Raghu- Have you listened carefully what she said? You don't even have to do anything. Just allow us to taste your beauty. We will do all the work by ourself and you'll be fine. 

Wait a minute?? What did he mean by us. I thought that I would be fucked just by him. I didn't want a gangbang. I didn't want my holes to get destroyed. I could any how tolerate loosing virginity but I didn't want my private parts to get demolished before my rightful owner could enjoy them. 

Me- (shivering badly) Plz fuck me sir. Fuck me till your heart's content. I won't oppose. But plz do not gangbang me. I will fuck you willingly. I will even give you a blowjob. Plz just  be the only one to fuck me. I will drink all your cum, you can do anything you want with me but plz don't fuck me in a group. I beg you 

I got hold of his feet and started crying. To convince him, I started licking his feet. It was way way more disgusting for a girl like me to do such things, but seemed like I had no other choice. I had rejected proposals of boys who were 1000 times more handsome and rich than the crowd here. I dreamt of marrying a guy like Ranbir Kapoor and would have eventually got one, only if this incident didn't happen. (At present I am dating a similar guy but back then I didn't think that I could have got one after getting banged by labourers).

A boy came and whispered something into Raghu's ears and he started to smile. That boy was of my age, I thought. Raghu grinned and accepted my offer. I smiled back, anyone could have noticed that it was fake. I stood up and threw my hands into the air signaling him to undress me. And he happily did that. He rushed towards me and was removing my vest roughly. 

Me- Ahh!!! Do it slowly, will you?? It hurts!! 

I spoke in the softest tone I could and then licked my lips. He removed my vest and throwed it on her daughter. It remained there on her face and she did not do anything about it. He came closer to me, held my back and pulled and slammed me on his chest. He smelt like rotten cheese. I wondered if word like bath was in his dictionary. He started to rub his nose and smell my hairs. Ewwww!!!! How disgusting his breath was!!!! I regretted myself for being late. This was the price for it. 

At moment my phone rang. I tried to grab my backpack but he didn't allow. But seeing my extremely innocent face pleading, he allowed me to receive the call. I promised him not to say anything about them. But I wanted to speak and release my anger so I talked everything in English. The call was from my dad. 

Me- Yeah, yeah dad. I am in the train right now. I will be there in time. But you know what?? I didn't get a ticket of first class so I have to travel in General compartment. The people here are so dirty. All fucking labourers. Even the lowest class worker working in our factories would have a better lifestyle than this assholes *...............* Don't laugh dad!! *.......... * Yeah your little princess is suffering the worst time of her life. Ohk bye!!! 

I wanted the call to last longer. As the call ended, tears rolled down my cheek. But there was something more waiting for me. The daughter sitting there couldn't tolerate me insulting them. She really understood every bit that I talked about. Finally after a long time of playing dead, she opened her mouth

She- Don't even dare to insult us!! You know what will happen if I tell them what you spoke about us?? 

Me- Wow, I didn't know you could understand English... 

She- Yeah I know...... 

Raghu stopped the conversation by forcefully turning my face towards him and then kissing me badly. He grabbed my ponytail so my head wouldn't go back any futher and then sucked my lips to its extreme limits. I couldn't do anything but to pretend that I am enjoying it. More tobacco flowed in as he brought his tounge in my mouth. Having nothing to do, I too started to play with his tongue. He was enjoying it and was not ready break the kiss. I couldn't breath anymore so I took my head back with all the force I could gather. He was amazed by my action and asked why I stopped it. But I could barely speak. I was breathing heavily. With my one hand around his neck, I just signaled him towards my boobs. He opended my bra and throwed it out of the train. He then went for my boobs. He simultaneously sucked one and rubbed the other boob. I was now enjoying this amazing feeling but was still disgusted because of the one doing it. I was moaning loudly and was about to fall but he grabbed me. At the same time, other men standing there were releasing their cum one by on vest(which was on the girl's face) and then pouring it in her mouth. Her mouth was overflowing with this white liquid and now a stream began to flow out of it and raced down her naked body. Now he took my entire boob in his mouth and literally stared to chew it. I screamed loudly and forced him back. Both of my breasts were now burning red and I sat down massaging them in pain. 

He promised me that he will never do that agian. I agreed and offered my milky breasts to him. He sat down in front of me and started to lick the nipples slowy. I got a tingling feeling from this. His licking now got coverted into sensual sucking. He drank my precious fluid. I was pleased by that. I moved my fingers in his hairs and moaned like never before. He continued this for 20 more minutes. I was in complex situation in which I liked what was going but also regretted myself for doing this. He now licked my body downwards and finally ended up his tounge deep into my navel. My milky white body was shinning more brightly by getting polished with his saliva. He rolled his tounge inside my navel and filled it with saliva too. He deeped his finger in my navel and scooped some saliva out of it. He offered it me and said to lick it all!! I half heartedly did. He removed my trousers and throwed it again on the girl. But this time I catched it in before it could fall on her and kept it in my bag. I did that because I didn't want my trouser to get dirty by a river of cum flowing on her body. My vest was already spoiled and didn't want this to get dirty. 

He couldn't resist now and so he stood up. He grabbed my pony, pulling me upwards till I was on my knees. I knew it that now it was time for blowjob. I was about remove his underwear when he just stabbed my head on his boner. He told me to lick that with the underwear on. I didn't do that because his underwear stinked. I refused. He slapped me so hard that I was thrown back and I got my head hit hard on the washroom door. I started to cry and sobbed like a little child. The crowd gathered there started laughing and cussed at me. The swear words they were using were of cheapest quality you would imagine. He took hold of my head again and dragged me to the middle of the compartment. My legs were bruised and they began to bleed. But he didn't care. The crowed made a way for us as we moved further. He asked me again to lick his underwear. Now I was scared and I had no choice, so I agreed. I requested him to allow me to sit on seat as my legs were bruised and bleeding so I couldn't kneel down. He told few ladies sitting there to stand up and I sat on the seat. He came and stood infront of me. And swung my hands around him and grabbed his butts for a better grip. He again pushed my head on his boner and this time I licked it. I licked the entire surface of his underwear. It smelt badly but I had no choice. I vigorously moved my tounge along his pelvis area until it was wet with my saliva. He then removed his underwear and pressed it on my face so hard that I couldn't breath. I slapped his butt so that he could get off me but he didn't. Finally he stopped doing that after he whipping that piece of cloth in my mouth. I had never imagine doing such things in my wildest dreams. Even the beggars wondering near my house were more civilized than this bunch of idiots. Now he was completely nude. I expected his cock to be at least 7 inch long. But it wasn't. His cock was just 5.5-6 inch long but it was wide enough to destroy a cunt. I grabbed his meat and started to lick it's tip. I had to do it more like slut so that I won't get hurt anymore. While doing so, I gave him a naughty look like a cheap whore and he was please. He was petting me head gently and I behaved like a sweet little princess pleasing her daddy. I moved further along the length of his cock licked the whole thing almost 20 times in at stretch. Then I stopped licking and started jerking until it was wet. Now I opened my mouth wide open and took half of his dick inside. I started sucking it back and forth. He was enjoying this and would let out a moan with every thrust I made. I increased the tempo and was sucking the cock wildly until he cummed in my mouth. He made me drink all of it. I didn't know where I left my image of rich girl from a high class society and became a slut getting fucked by cheapest bastards one could imagine. I started jerking it again and cleaned his cock to deep throat it again. This time he grabbed my hair and pushed his entire dick in my mouth and my upper lip and nose covered in his pubic hair. They stinked!! The hairs smelled like urine. The worst part of it was that some of the hairs went inside my nose while some touched my lips. He kept on shaking my head until he cumed right into my throat....... 

It was right  then when something hit my head so hard that I was unconscious. When I woke up, I was lying in a rusted old cot. I stood up and walked around to see where I was. I found a mirror and I was shocked from what I just saw. I was dressed up in a cheap quality saree and I had my hair tied in a bun like a typical indian woman does. I also had a bindi on my forehead. But it was not over. The thing which struck me hard was that I had sindoor just above my forehead and I was wearing a mangalsutra. Was I married?? What did they do to me while I was unconscious?? Fuck!! 

To be continued......
[+] 1 user Likes smoker_juhil99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow start. Suggestions is like don't make her his wife. Use her like a whore by blackmail of her video doing these Acts. Release her from this wedding act of wearing mangalsutra an all..
It's just a suggestion, if u have better plan pls go ahead with it. Make her slut whore.

Nice start.. Superb... Enjoying it. Make it more dirty and do a gangbang.
Like Reply
(29-11-2018, 03:11 AM)Arun1001 Wrote: Wow start. Suggestions is like don't make her his wife. Use her like a whore by blackmail of her video doing these Acts. Release her from this wedding act of wearing mangalsutra an all..
It's just a suggestion, if u have better plan pls go ahead with it. Make her slut whore.

Nice start.. Superb... Enjoying it. Make it more dirty and do a gangbang.

Thanks man for the support!! Well I have written half of the second part and I am going to include her gangbang else well as she being a slut for entire village
Like Reply
(30-11-2018, 12:12 AM)dondiablo Wrote: Bhai add more public humiliation and try to add pics if possible.

Sure I'll include more humiliation and I'll try to add pics
Like Reply
Part II

So where was I??

This sentence was the only thing which came to mind. Seeing the way I was dressed, it seemed like I was married to someone. Someone probably from the crowd that I encountered in the train. I was probably in a hut like thing than a proper concrete house. I was damn sure that my husband would be Raghu. Like who else would marry me?? Back in the train, he didn't allow any one to even touch me. So how would he allow someone to marry me?? I lost all my hopes and fell back on the cot. It didn't have a proper mattress. There was just a thin paper like bedsheet on it. I was lying there like a dead body staring the roof which was made out of nothing but hay.

My dead body mode was quickly switched to alert mode as I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. The hut I was in didn't have any rooms. There was single room having consisting two metal trunks, a rusty iron cot, stove like farnence, a mirror and table arranged infront of it. I could figured out that the person coming towards me was a lady by the sound made by anklets. And she was none other than the girl gangbanged on the train.

She- Hii!! Awake already? *she smiled*

Today she was all dressed up unlike that day. She looked way more prettier today. If you would dress her up in western outfit, she would surely look like Ileana D'cruze. Dark complexion and pure beauty!! I wondered what would a girl like her was doing here.

Me- We haven't introduced ourselves, have we??

Reema- My name's Reema but you can call me Ray.

Wait?? A village girl like her having alias?? Great!! 

Me- Hey Ray, I am Tanisha Oberoi. My dad owns Scarlett Boss, the famous shoe brand. I belong to a extremely rich family. But now I am here..... *sad face* Wonder when I would get back at my home

Ray- Never. You are trapped her for life. You have to accept the reality now.

This statement didn't gave me shock anymore. I had already gave up on all the hopes I had. Plus I thought that the destiny didn't want me to be in the Oberoi family. 

Me- *sigh* Hey Ray, I have few questions to ask. First of what  actually is this place? Second why did your farther forced you to fuck almost entire village that day. Third what happened to me after I was unconscious. Fourth and the most important one, where the fuck are my belongings. You know in my bag was my IPhone which don't want to loose no matter what happens to me. I got that after standing hours amd hours on the launch day......

Ray- (gently places her hand on my lips) Stop it will you?? I am answering everything you asked. So this place is called Hirenpur. It's situated on the borders of India(Uttrakhand) and China. Many Chinese villagers from across the borders visit us. This the most secure border area of the entire country. That's the reason neither of the countries have deployed army on the borders here. We live in peace with each other. But peace is not in the village. My dad is the cheif of the village. We have kinda wierd customs here. Like of the girl is found guilty(having a bf) she will be the slut for rest of her life. And the boy is found guilty, his wife will be slut for rest of her life. In any circumstances, the female will the one who will pay the price. So mostly the "guilty" ones are married with each other so the punishment is settled without involving a third person in it. Also my father fucks every new bride who is married in our village to show his superiority.

.......She tells her story............ 

I completed my 12th last year and I had achieved good grades. Due to some benefits allocated to my people, I got admitted to one of the top colleges in Dehradun free of cost. My schooling years were done in a convent there so I was brought up with some rich kids like you. That was the reason why I started hating my people more and more. I rarely left my hostel even in the holidays because of hatred for my people. They have not allowed the modern lifestyle and thinking to invade them for ages. Most of the nearby villages also follow the same customs. Whenever I step here, my dead body mode activates just like you have now. 

Anyways it was my first day in the college, when I saw him. I adopted the name "Ray" because I thought that being called Reema would be embarrassing . He looked damn handsome and he had secured a place in my heart. He was tall and had a muscular body. His name was Mayank. Mayank was captain of the college's Basketball team. I had never imagined that my first day at the college would be so amazing. My next was to anyhow make him my dance partner at freshers party. 

Hey don't look at me like that, I know what you're thinking. I  was probably the younger version of you back at the college. Right now I am saree but back then I was always in the smallest clothes possible. I had adopted the "rich people lifestyle" completely. I used to spend my scholarships at the pub and various food chains. Even today if I step of the village, I will be 19 yo Ms.Tanisha Oberoi. 

(Me- *thinking* That's the reason why I am not getting those village vibes from her. I am beginning to see myself in her. We both are trapped here in this extremely low level community. And the same dead face look. We share most things in common here. Wow!!) 

*snapping in front of my eyes* Hey Tanisha, lost in dreams?? Well I think you are getting a perfect picture of me in your mind. Thank God you didn't consider me as one of those people outside. Finally there's someone with whom I can relate to. (I sensed a spark of excitement in her eyes as she spoke further) 

Finally I managed to have Mayank as my partner. The days passed and we both got closer and closer. One day, he visited my PG and proposed me!!! That was the best moment of my life... I went forward and kissed him. We both got lost in this new feeling and took this to next level. After an hour of kissing each other's nude body, we finally fucked. But the things didn't go as they should. My father was hiding in the bathroom. He came to know about us from a local guy he worked with. He had been there since I went to college that morning. He had brought a bunch of other guys to beat up Mayank. The next day he brought me here and you know what happened on the journey. Yeah it was the same day me met. 

Me- So how many days have passed since that day

Ray- I know that you were high but it was just yesterday!! I didn't know that Galuti was such an strong thing. 

Me- What's Galuti?? 

Ray- Galuti is our local drug which when taken erases your mind and the consumer becomes blank. Then you can do whatever you want with that person. 

Me- So... *pause* Did they make me to have this Galooli thing?? 

Ray- *laughs* It's called Galuti. Well you didn't get unconscious due to something hitting your head. 

Me- Then?? What was it?? 

Ray- Bapu had massaged Galuti on his dick and when you deep throated it, you started to get high. His hand on your head was felt like a hammer to you. And so you flet unconscious. 

Me- Hmmmmmm. It was all due to this Galooli thing. (moving my hand on her head) So now my dear daughter, want some blessings from your step mom?? 

Ray- *looking confused* Who's my step mom?? 

Me- Me, who else?? 

Ray- You're my sister in law and not my mom!! As I mentioned earlier, Bapu fucked you as a chief because you were going to marry Birju, my brother. You were a new bride in our village. 

Me- *banging my plam on my forehead* Now why did this Birju married me?? 

Ray- *sounding obvious* Because you're hot!! 

Me- Awwww, so are you!! 

Ray- Thanks. By the way Birju is the same guy who told Bapu to use Galuti. Yesterday night, you were dead like a zombie when the marriage ceremony took place so it's obvious you don't remember anything. By the way now your name is Chameli. That's your new identity now..... 

Suddenly we heared crowd gathering outside our hut. Soon it sounded like a chaos. We harried out to see what's happening. I saw a young man and a girl standing in the center of  crowd gathered in a circle. Soon Raghu, oops sorry Sasurji came up and started slapping that boy. Wait, he was the same boy who whispered something to Sasurji before he started to fuck me. He looked damn muscular. He had a thin mustache, rolled up at the ends in a masculine way. His hair looked like a failed attempt of having spikes. His dark muscles were shining in the sun due to sweat. He had average looks. He was wearing a so called white(almost yellow due to dirt) kurta and a same colored dhoti. That girl looked like she was beaten too. 

Ray- That's Birju!! (she was in deep shock and kept her mouth open after speaking) 

Man, this thing was getting worse. My hubby was getting beaten in fornt of the entire village and I was watching like this?? Seemed like I was getting a hold of this village life quite fast. I am sayinh because at that time I wa unknowning holding an end of saree in my mouth. I leaned on a wood pillar and watched what was going on. 

The scene was that the villagers had caught Birju(oops again!! Biruji, yeah that's right Biruji. Well Ray taught me that name) and that girl red handed making love. The girl admitted what villagers said but Biruji were completely denying the words of the crowd. He said that he was innocent and didn't do anything. But due to the presence of eye witnesses in large numbers and was found guilty. Now as per rules the girl was left unpunished as she was from different village while Biruji's wife had to be slut for her entire life. 

Oh fuck!!! Biruji's wife?? That's me!! I was going to become a slut in a place filled with loosers?? Hell no!!! Ray suggested me run and hide while I could. And I did. I ran away and hid myself in a stable. At that time I was confused what was more stinking, the buffaloes there or the lust of the villagers. I  stayed there until the night when they found me. Sasurji was not there and so were Biruji. Only a mass of 50-55 men with lusty eyes were gathered around me laughing and smiling. Few of them poured that cheap quality lattha(desi daru) on me. One man came forward and picked me on his shoulders. I tried to fight back but I was almost powerless in front of him. Now they took me to an open ground where my gangbang was held. 

To be continued........
[+] 1 user Likes smoker_juhil99's post
Like Reply
Next part will be full of humiliation and gangbang. And do you guys want Ray to get included as she has already became a slut in the village ?? Or maybe a separate sex story of Ray?
Like Reply
Sorry for the bad English and grammatical mistakes. I didn't read it again before posting  :P
Like Reply
Nice one.. But things are happening so fast. You could have a threesome among Tanisha, Raghu & Briju as a traditional "Shuhagrat" of that village. Couple of fucking session with Raghu & Briju, then the slut of entire village could be induced.

Let Ray away from this. A Separate story for her will be suitable.
Like Reply
Nice keep going on..
Like Reply
good going on
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Nice story, from a woman's point of view I can say that it's unrealistic.
Like Reply
nice story

continue bro.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Please update , waiting a lot please bro
Like Reply
Nice story man
Like Reply
Plz we want next update , plz post it soon , with innocent pics of that girl
Like Reply
Please update.