Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Date: 02 .04. 2024
Title: Gangster’s Wife
Word Count: 31,000
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Synopsis:

“A wife of a slain Gangster, in her quest to Kill her husband’s Killer ends up Sleeping with her Husband’s Killer.”
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Gangster’s Wife

It was early in the morning, inside a secret Bedroom of a Gangster’s Office Room, I was only in my White Bra and Maroon Color Panties. Muthu, a Notorious Gangster, who was naked, was enjoying himself hugging me only in my White Bra and Maroon Color Panties and enjoying himself kissing my lips and inserting his right hand inside my Maroon Color Panties and grabbing my clean shaved Pussy.

My husband, Vikraman who as a Gangster himself, was murdered in the broad daylight last month by his rival Gang Muthu and his men, and all my husband’s men began hiding in several parts of Tamil Nadu, as Muthu had targeted to wipe out all my husband’s men and then go to jail.  Though all my husband’s Gang members went on hiding, and I was still in my house, and even after knowing that I was his Rival Gangleader Vikraman’s wife, Muthu never came after me and did not even touch me.  Only later, from my husband’s Right Hand Chandru Anna, I came to know that Muthu has the principle that he would not touch a woman without her consent.  Though I liked his principle, which sounded to me that he would be a Gentleman, but knowing that he was a Gangster, Murderer, Smugger, and top of that he murdered my husband, I started hating him, and wanted to get my Revenge for killing my husband.  Chandru Anna, who was my husband’s Right hand, was literally my husband’s Brain and plotted every attack on Muthu’s Gang, was always with me, not just for emotional support but also plotting to kill Muthu before he kills all the remaining of my husband’s men, and also help me have my Revenge for killing my husband.

Though my husband was a Gangster, I loved him with all my heart and as a gift for my love for him I gave birth to two handsome Sons, who were studying in Bangalore.  Right from the moment the news came to me that Muthu had murdered my husband, and made me a widow and both my sons fatherless, I was filled with Rage and wanted to take Revenge immediately with the help of Chandru Anna.  Chandru Anna, who knew Muthu’s strengths and weaknesses, calmed me down and ordered all our men to hide in different corners of the State, and only come back when he would call them.  Since Muthu’s men had almost stopped searching for my husband’s men, things started to relax on their side, and Chandru Anna who was patiently waiting for this moment, arranged for a secret meeting with four of our main men at a secret place.  

In a remote place, inside a small hut where there was no Electricity, making all our four main men wait outside, guarding us, in a dim candle light, Chandru Anna began explaining to me his plan to kill Muthu.  As he was standing facing me and and I was standing facing him, wearing my Black Color Saree, Black Color Blouse, and Black Color Petticoat, and of course wearing my White Bra and Gray Color Panties underneath, “Sudha, it is only through you, we can Kill Muthu.  I am not telling you to stab him or shoot him, or something, all you have to do for us is that, you should go to his House and apologize to him and beg him to spare the lives of all our men,” as Chandru Anna was saying, “What?!  Chandru Anna, have you lost your mind? He is is Bloody murderer, he killed my husband, and I want to kill him with my own hands, and you are asking me to beg to spare our men,” I almost shouted.  “Sudha, this is not the time to lose your temper, we have to beat him psychologically only then we can beat him physically.  You are not going to beg him for real, you are just going to act, it's all acting.  You have to somehow bring him to your house alone, there we will be hiding around your house, and once you bring him and make sure you make him take his clothes off, and throw his clothes away as he will be hiding weapons in them, we will enter the house and kill him,” as Chandru Anna was saying, “how can I make him take his clothes off, will he just like that take his clothes off?” as I exclaimed, interrupting him, “you have to Seduce him and make him take his clothes off,” he said.  “What?! Uncle, you know how much I loved my husband and how much I was loyal to to my husband,” as I saying, “if you really loved your husband, you must seduce Muthu; if you were really loyal to your husband, you must seduce Muthu and make him take his clothes off, because that’s the only way we can kill him and take revenge for killing your husband and save the lives of all our men Muthu had planned to kill.  So literally all our lives are in your hands and taking revenge for killing your husband is in your hands, and you have to seduce Muthu and bring him to your house,” he said in a bold tone.  The tone in which he spoke, I had no other choice but to accept his idea, and at the same time I started sweating for head to toe, and I could feel my White Bra I was wearing underneath my Black Blouse and I could feel my Gray Color Panties I was wearing underneath my Black Petticoat getting wet with my sweat already, as I was nervous now.

“So what is the Plan, Uncle?” I asked, wiping the sweat off my neck with my Pallu.  “Sudha, you don’t have to be nervous, as I am going to be with you all through the process, okay?,” as he said, I started to feel relieved, and I was not going to meet Muthu alone.  “Tomorrow I have arranged for a meeting with Muthu, and you and I are going to meet him,” as he began saying, “Uncle, what if he kills us both?” as I exclaimed, “don’t worry Sudha, I told you he has certain principles right? According to his principles he won’t harm Women, Children, and Old People, and since you are a Woman and an Old Man, he will not kill us,” he said.  Though he was saying in a comforting tone, I was still nervous, and watching me nervous, “Sudha, come here,” as he whispered in a comforting tone, and began pulling me close to him gently holding my hands, saying “I am like your dad, and I will always be with you, you don’t have to be nervous at all,” as he began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging me, I did not know how to react as this was the first time I was actually touching him.  “You trust me don’t you, Sudha?” as he whispered taking me into complete embrace, in the name of comforting me and giving me confidence to face Muthu tomorrow, strangely I started feeling horny, as not just because it has been ages since my husband made love to me, but also because the way in which he was hugging me was making me horny, and letting myself go with flow, “I trust you, Uncle,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging me tight.

As he continued comforting me and telling that he would be there for me all the time and guide you how to seduce Muthu and guide about how to bring Muthu to my house, and began moving is hands all over my back, feeling me up completely against his body, I started feeling so horny that I began biting my lips and began hugging him tight and enjoying myself, and my Pussy began to itch and My gray Panties began to get wet.  Loosening the grip over me and loosening the hug, and bring him hands down and gently placing his hands on my Ass cheeks over my Black Saree, “you have to do this for us, Sudha, you are the only hope we have to kill Muthu and take revenge and at the same time save ourselves, Sudha,” as he was saying looking into my eyes, and I was nodding placing my hands on his shoulders for support, back inside I was enjoying the feel of his hands feeling up my Ass over my Saree, and I was totally turned on now.  “Sure.. Uncle…. Sure…. Sure….!” as I was nodding looking into his eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, and the moment he began saying “thank you, Sudha, thank you so much,” and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks, I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.

“Come let’s go now,” as he whispered, breaking the hug and began wiping his tears, those tears looked real.  For a moment when I thought he was lusting for me and was hugging me, but his tears were telling me that he was not lusting for me, but it was only I who got horny after getting hugged and getting my Ass grabbed by him.

In the dark, as we got inside an Auto and began going home, and as the Old man casually held my left hand with his right hand and whispered “be Strong, we will do it,” and began interlocking his fingers with mine, all of a sudden I started feeling horny again.  As the Auto continued going fast in the wind, my hair began falling all over my face, and as he turned my face towards him and in the name of adjusting my hair, as he began feeling up my face, I started feeling so nervous and horny that, I could feel my Gray Panties getting wet already, and the more and I I began looking him into his eyes, I began get more and more horny and I began crossing my legs and began squeezing my Gray Panties against my Pussy which was itching and I so badly wanted to lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat and insert my hand inside my Gray Panties and scratch my Pussy’s itch.

All of a sudden, “oh my poor Daughter, you don’t have be nervous at all, I am there for you, don’t worry,” as he exclaimed and began hugging me, I readily began hugging him tight, and to avoid suspicion that I was turned on, “thank you Daddy,” I exclaimed hugging him tight and kept on saying “Daddy” in between so that the guy who was driving the Auto doesn’t not suspect me and think that I was horny and had fallen for the Old Man and at the same time the Old Man doesn’t suspect me that I had fallen for him.

“Together, we will have our Revenge and kill Muthu, what do you say Raju?” as the Old man exclaimed, looking at the guy who was Driving the Auto, breaking the hug but holding my left hand interlocking his fingers with mine, “Yeah, Madam, we all are with you, we all are waiting for Chandru Anna’s orders,” the Guy who was driving the Auto said, in a promising tone.  The way the Old Man was holding my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine, was turning me on so much that, I wanted to take my other hand, and insert my other hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and insert it inside my Gray Color Panties and play with my Pussy.  Since it was totally Dark outside and I was wearing a Black Color Saree and Black Blouse, and at the same time the place our Auto was going was totally Dark, and even our Auto did not have rear view mirrors, even the guy who was Driving the Auto could not see me, I could easily touch myself by inserting my right hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and touch myself inserting my hand inside my Gray Panties, enjoying the feel of this Old Man holding my hand interlocking his fingers with my fingers and making me go crazy.

As I was gathering all the courage to insert my right hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and touch myself inserting my hand inside my Gray Panties and touch myself, “Sudha, tomorrow I want you to be wearing new Panties when we go to meet Muthu,” as the Old Man was whispering into my ears,” as he whispered, “Sure Daddy,” I whispered.  “Do you have new Panties to wear, Baby?” as he whispered, “yeah, Daddy,” I whispered, totally enjoying the conversation we were having about my Panties, and feeling totally horny.  “I don’t want to take any chances, Baby, just give me the Panties you are wearing now, shall get you new Panties in the morning with the exact same size,” as he whispered near my ear, I started feeling so horny and looked him into his eyes.  “Don’t worry, there is no rear view mirror in our Auto, Raju can’t see us, and everything is dark outside,” as he whispered and began placing his hands over my thighs, looking into my eyes, “Daddy, if you can ask Raju to stop, I will go behind those Trees and remove my Panties and give it to you,” as I whispered, “it's way too risky to get down now, Baby, don’t worry, I will remove your Panties myself,” he whispered, and all of a sudden began grabbing my feel and began placing my feet on his lap.  As he began inserting his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and began taking his hands up feeling up my calves, knee, thighs and inner thighs, I went totally week and began arching my head behind and began biting my lips tight to avoid moaning, as I was a strong orgasm buildup already.  Noticing me struggling to rest my head behind, “I will help,” he whispered, and all of a sudden began taking his right hand off my Panties, and began wrapping them around my neck with his left hand feeling up my inner thighs nicely, I began biting my lips and began squeezing his right hand which was around my neck with my right hand and began closing my eyes.  “Baby, you don’t have to be nervous about tomorrow’s plan now itself.  Look how much you are sweating here,” as he whispered, rubbing my inner thighs, and grabbing my Pussy over my Gray Color Panties, “mmmmmmm…” I almost moaned but bit my lips, and in the name of removing my Gray Panties with his left hand, he began inserting his left hand inside my Gray Color Panties and my Pussy came in contact with his left hand, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning softly, so softly that only I could hear my moans, as I was dangerously close to having my orgasm.  The moment he whispered, “my God, look how much you are nervous about tomorrow and you are sweating here,” and began grabbing my entire Pussy and Asshole with his left hand and began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy, I began hugging him tight and biting his shirt tight to prevent myself my moaning, and hugging him tight, I began cumming all over his middle finger.

“That’s it, Baby, if you are nervous give me hug like this and you will feel relieved,” as he whispered and began removing my Gray Color Panties with his left hand, I was looking at him and began feeling shy, and watching me feeling shy, “I am your Daddy, you don’t have to feel shy in front of me,” as he whispered and was smiling at me, I began smiling back at him and hornily watched him remove my Gray Color Panties put it inside his Banian he was wearing inside his long Kurta, as he was wear a Dhoti and it did not have any pockets to keep my Gray Color Panties inside.

“Raju, when we enter the City, remind me of buying some Ladies Undergarments,” as the Old man said and began talking to Raju who was driving the Auto and I began to relax.  As the Old Man began asking about Raju’s family and childhood, and as Raju began saying in detail, “Sudha, are you wearing your Bra underneath your Blouse?” he whispered, and it began to make me horny.  “Yeah, Daddy,” as I whispered, “Can you remove your Bra and give it to me, for measurement’s sake?” he whispered.  “Daddy?!” as I exclaimed in a questionable tone, holding my face, “don’t worry, Raju is busy talking about his family and childhood and he will not turn back, and it is Dark outside, nobody can see anything,” as he whispered holding my face, I started getting more horny, and excited this time, but “Daddy, I am a little Shy,” I whispered.  “Baby, I am your Daddy, you don’t have to feel shy about anything.  Did I feel shy to remove your Panties? No, right? Similarly you don’t have to feel shy in front of me.  Alright, I will turn around and you remove your Bra and give it to me, okay?,” as he whispered, since being horny and excited and was Pussy was getting wet now, I decided to remove my Blouse and remove my Bra and give it to him, and see how he would react watching my Boobs, “it's okay Daddy, you don’t have to turn around,” I whispered and began taking my Black Saree Pallu off.  And watching the way he was watching me take my Black Saree Pallu off began making me more horny and excited, and I began removing my Black Blouse hooks in a seductive way, teasing him, placing his hands over my thighs, “Baby, this is how you must remove your Blouse in front of Muthu, and watching you remove your Blouse like this, he will get seduced and we can trap him,” as he began whispering, watching me remove my Black Blouse hooks,  and began feeling up my thighs and inner thighs all over my Saree and Petticoat, with no Panties inside, I was so turned on that I so badly wanted to touch myself again.

As I removed all my Black Blouse hooks and began giving him the view of my White Bra, “this is a regular Bra, Baby?” as he whispered, taking his hands off my thighs over my Saree and Petticoat, and all of a sudden, in the name of feeling up my White Bra, as he began feeling my boobs over my White Bra, I was so turned on and Horny that I began letting him feel up my Boobs over my White Bra all he wanted and though my hands were aching to go underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and play with my Pussy, as it was totally dark outside, and even if I fingered my Pussy inserting my hand inside my Black Saree and Black Petticoat the Old man wouldn’t know, “Yeah, Daddy, it's a Regular Bra I am wearing,” I managed to whisper, but deep inside I was totally turned on and was aching to finger my Pussy.  “Mmmm… this type of Bra is fine, Baby, and I am sure holding your Bra like I am holding would make Muthu go crazy and we can easily trap him,” as he began whispering at the same time began feeling my Boobs up over my White Bra nicely, he looked me into my eyes, “hope you don’t mind me inspecting your Bra, Baby, I am just making sure, you are good enough to seduce Muthu,” as he whispered, taking his hands of my White Bra and began inserting them under my Armpits and reaching for my White Bra hooks behind, and as he was doing that, his lips began brushing my cheek, which was making me excited and horny.  Removing my White Bra hooks, “what do you say, Baby?” as he whispered, “Daddy?,” as I exclaimed, “I said, hope you don’t mind me inspecting your Bra, I am just making sure, you are good enough to seduce Muthu?” as he whispered, bruising his lips all over my cheeks, I was so horny, “I don’t mind, Daddy,” I whispered. 
Like Reply
The moment “thank you, Baby,” he whispered and gave me a kiss on my cheek and began bringing his hands to the front and began inserting his hands underneath my White Bra and began squeezing my Boobs gently with both his hands and began whispering, “my God… these are amazing, Baby, Muthu is gonna love them,” and began feeling up my Boobs nicely, “mmmmm….” I moaned softly and began biting my lips to prevent moans escaping from my mouth and began arching my head backside.  Without squeezing, just placing his hands over my Boobs underneath my White Bra, “Baby, hope you don’t mind me touching them with my lips,” as he whispered, referring to my Boobs which were in his hands, and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, and looking into my eyes, that kiss made me totally surrender to him.  “No, Daddy,” as I whispered looking into his eyes, with my lips close to his lips, “nothing to feel shy about, okay? I am just making sure a few things to make Muthu go crazy about you,” as he began whispering, the smell of the betel nut, he has the habit of chewing, which I hated, all of a sudden began make me go horny and crazy, and my lips were waiting to be kissed by him, “okay, Daddy,” as I whispered taking my lips more close to his lips almost touching his lips, “thanks, Baby,” as he whispered and accidentally locked his lips with mine, me being turned on and horny and the betel nut smell coming from his mouth was making me go crazy and horny, and the moment his lips accidentally locked with mine, I began closing my eyes and began kissing his lips passionately, and he began squeezing my Boobs with his both hands which were underneath my unhooked and loose White Bra.  As I was about to hold his face and kiss him up nicely, “mmm… let me touch these with my lips and come back to you, baby,” as he whispered and took his lips down and began sucking my Boobs one after the other, it felt like heaven as I was about to moan loud, to stop myself from moaning loud, I began beginning my Black Saree Pallu and began moaning, and since I was biting on to my Black Saree Pallu, how matter how much I moaned, nobody would hear my moans.  Grabbing my feel and placing them on his lap, as the Old Man began began sucking my Boobs and at the same began inserting his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and began roaming his fingers all over my thighs and inner thighs, and inserting his hands underneath my naked Ass Cheeks, and she began squeezing my naked Ass Cheeks and began sucking my Boobs nicely, I was totally turned on and excited and began moaning loud, since I was biting my Black Saree Pallu nobody could hear my loud moans.  The more and more the Old man began squeezing my naked Ass Cheeks with his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat, and sucking my Boobs nicely like he would never get to suck my Boobs again, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning biting my Black Saree Pallu.  Still grabbing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand, taking his right hand off my Left Ass Cheek, as the Old Man all of a sudden began grabbing my Pussy, “mnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” I moaned still biting my Saree Pallu, and held his face, which was sucking my Boobs nicely.  As the old man, all of a sudden began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy, squeezing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand and sucking my boobs nicely, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning holding his face, and I began having a strong orgasm buildup and I was about to cum at any moment.  As I was holding the Old Man’s face, the Old man took his lips off my Boobs and began looking into my eyes, and as he began inserting his middle finger deeper inside my wet Pussy, “aaaah..” I moaned opening my mouth and my Black Saree Pallu I was biting on top fell from the mouth, and the moment the Old Man began taking his left hand off my right Ass Cheek, and lifting my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat all the way about my waist, revealing my clean shaved Pussy with his middle finger inside my Pussy, and began fingering my Pussy vigorously, I could not hold it any more, and I was holding his face, looking into his eyes and biting my lips from moaning, and the moment the Old man began inserting his middle finger deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, at the same time the moment he began inserting his left hand underneath my loosented White Bra and began grabbing my left Boobs and began fingering my Pussy nicely, holding his face tight and pulling his face close to my face and kissing his lips nicely I began cumming all over his middle finger for the second time and hugged him tight.

“Sir, we are entered the City, you told me to remind you of buying Ladies Undergarments,” as Raju, who was driving the Auto, said, before he would turn back, the Old Man pulled my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat down covering my legs, and I quickly covered my White Bra and unhooked Black Blouse with my Black Saree Pallu.  “No Raju, it's okay, go straight to Sudha’s house,” the Old man said and looking at me, “Your Bra and Panties are fine, Sudha.  Just made you remove Panties to see if your Pussy was Okay and made you remove your Bra to see if your Boobs were Okay, and enough to seduce Muthu.  To my surprise, your Pussy is Amazing, clean and smooth, and your Boobs are yummy to suck on, and so firm and tender to feel, and perfect enough to seduce Muthu and trap him,” as the Old Man was whispering, the lights in the streets of the City began hitting his face, and revealing how ugly he looked, and how ugly his lips looked, and I could not believe that I let this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I could believe that I actually removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips, I could not believe that I kissed those lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I could not believe that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight.

Biting my Black Saree Pallu and covering my unhooked Blouse and unhooked White Bra, as I began putting my hands began and hooking my White Bra and began hooking my Black Saree Hooks, the Old Man pulled out my Gray Color Panties from his Dhoti, and he began grabbing my feet and began placing them on his lap and tried to help me wear my Gray Panties, “it's okay, Uncle,” I exclaimed and took my Gray Panties from him and began taking my feel off his lap.  “Can’t wear my Panties now, People will see, and we have almost reached my house,” I exclaimed, totally forgetting that Raju could hear me and immediately when Raju heard me say “Can’t wear my Panties now, People will see” he quickly turned around and saw my Gray Panties and turned around, which I felt so embarrassed.  Watching me feeling embarrassed, “keep it inside your bag,” as the Old man whispered, pulling my Gray Panties from me, began placing them in my Hand Bag.

When they dropped me at my house and the Old Man began accompanying me, telling that he will make 4 out of our men guard our house, and tomorrow he will come and pick me up at 8 AM, telling me to get ready wearing a Pink Chiffon Saree, and stuff, I did not even into his eyes.  As I was totally embarrassed to even looked at him, and when I opened my Handbag to pull my House Key out, I noticed my Gray Panties were missing, and as I turned around and looked at the Auto, to my horror Raju was sitting in the Auto’s Back seat where I was sitting and holding my Gray Panties and sniffing my wet Panties nicely.

As the Old Man began leaving after giving me clear instructions for tomorrow, my eyes were all over Raju who was sitting in the backseat of his Auto and enjoying himself sniffing my Panties, and when he began licking the area of my Panties which was covering my Pussy, I strangely started feeling horny, and when he began biting the area of my Panties which were covering my Pussy and Asshole, and the way he was enjoying himself tasting licking and chewing the areas of my Panties which were covering my Pussy area, I could clearly feel that he has started lusting me already.

“Sudha, I will leave four of our men to watch over your house, tomorrow morning at 7 AM, you must be ready, wearing Pink Saree, Muthu likes Pink Sarees,” as the old man was saying, I was cursing the Old Man for not keeping my Panties inside my handbag properly, because Raju was the most loyal Bodyguard of my Husband and never looked at me with lustful eyes, now because of this Old Man's carelessness he is sniffing and chewing my Panties enjoying the smell and taste of my Pussy.  “Don't worry about anything, okay? Just go sleep now,” as the old man whispered, holding my waist, and bringing his lips to kiss my lips, “okay Uncle, Good Night,” I quickly said, turning my face aside and his kiss landed on my cheek and turned around and went inside my house.

As I began undressing and wrapping just a towel around my body I went to the kitchen and began boiling Hot Water to take bath, I was cursing myself letting this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I was cursing myself that I removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips; I cursed myself that I kissed those ugly lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I cursed myself that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight.  But when I took the Hot Water to the Bathroom and took my Bath, I washed all the parts of my body which the old man touched with extra soap, to take the guilt out of me and came out and toweled myself and changed into my nighty.  Looking at my husband's picture, “sorry Honey, I got distracted today, but tomorrow I will be strong and focus only on getting my Revenge on Muthu for killing you, I promise,” I said and went to bed.

Though I went to bed forgetting about letting the Old Man kiss my Lips, taste my Boobs, remove my Panties, finger my Pussy and make me cum all over his fingers, and forgetting about Raju sniffing, biting and chewing my Panties, in my dream, Raju came to my house, and while I was asleep, he lifts my Nightie, removes my Panties, sniffs my Pussy and Asshole, kisses my Pussy Lips and kisses my Asshole, and then the Old Man comes and totally enjoys making love to me in my bed and to my share, I forget about his age and appearance and enjoy romancing him up all I want and cum all over his cock.  When I woke up early in the morning out of that one dirty dream, and got down from the bed and lifted my nightie all the way about my waist and looked at my Pussy, my Pussy was totally soaked with my Juices, and my Juices had flow all the way down my Pussy to my inner thighs and thighs, and blushing at myself for cumming so much last night in my dream, I went to the Bathroom.

As planned by the Old man, and as per his instructions to make myself presentable at the same time look seductive to Muthu, giving extra care to my oral care, I brushed my teeth making sure I smelt good, and while taking bath, I soaped all over my body and took extra care and soaped my Boobs, my Armpits, my Pussy, and my Asshole nicely and only after making sure I was fresh, I stopped bathing and toweled myself and came out of the Bathroom.  The last time I took so much care in bathing was last year when it was my husband's Birthday and to make sure it was his best Birthday as something inside was telling me to make sure my husband had full pleasure of enjoying making love to me.  Unfortunately for me, my husband came home drunk after celebrating his Birthday with his gang members, and though I put on a small strip tease for him removing my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, and teasing him with my Bra and Panties, and even kissed his lips up nicely ignoring his Alcohol smell, he was so drunk that he fell asleep.

After that incident it was only now I was bathing myself this clean and fresh and getting ready for his rival Muthu, and I particularly wore my Maroon Color Panties because they were my lucky Panties, and I wear them underneath my Saree everytime I wanted my luck to work on my favor.  Wearing my White Bra, I wore my White Petticoat over my Maroon Color Panties, and wore my Pink Blouse over my White Bra, and wore my Pink Chiffon Saree over my White Petticoat and Pink Blouse, and got ready.  That's when the Old Man knocked on the road, and as I opened the door, the Old Man and Raju were standing outside.  The moment the Old Man saw me, his eyes were all over me and was looking at me from head to toe, and began licking his lips and ogling at me and began entering inside and I was going backwards so that he could come inside, and at the same time when I looked at Raju, he began going behind me and was shamelessly ogling at my Ass.  Raju's behavior was new to me because Raju has never ogled at me and always maintained a dignified look, and after sniffing my Panties and chewing my Panties, the way he was looking at me had completely changed.  Though I was cursing myself yesterday for letting this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I was cursing myself that I removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips; I cursed myself that I kissed those ugly lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I cursed myself that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight, but after the dirty dream I had last night, the way the Old Man was standing in front of me and ogling at me from head to toe was making me feel horny.

“Daddy! Have I dressed up well?” as I exclaimed out of horiness and smiled at the Old Man, “you look so beautiful my Beautiful daughter, come here and give your Daddy a hug,” as he exclaimed with open arms, and a smile on his face, I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight and he readily began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging him tight, and the way he was hugging me back, feeling me up completely against him and feeling up my Boobs against his Chest, and I could feel his boner already all over my thighs, and clearly he was turned on.  Ignoring Raju's presence, as the horny Old Man began taking me into his complete embrace and began kissing me all over my face, to make sure Raju should not suspect us, “mmmmm thank you so much for the Love, Daddy, I am so lucky to be your Daughter,” as I exclaimed, looking at Raju, indirectly telling Raju that the Old Man was taking me into his complete embrace and enjoying himself kissing me all over my face out of his Fatherly feelings for me, Raju though smiled at me, his eyes were all over my waist and went behind ogling at my Ass over my Saree.  “I think we both are lucky to have each other.  Don't you think so, my Beautiful daughter?” as the Old Man asked, holding my face and looking into my eyes with lust filled eyes, and feeling up my face and licking his lips to kiss my lips, “Chandru Anna…. Chandru Anna…!” our men who were standing outside called and the Old Man immediately took his hands off my face and began going outside.
Like Reply
As he began talking to our men who were waiting for us outside, Raju came towards me, “Madam, you left your Panties in the Auto Last night,” he whispered softly and as he began taking my Gray Color Panties out of his Pocket, and I was about to collect my Gray Color Panties from him, “Madam, can I keep your Panties?” as he whispered, gripping on to my Gray Color Panties, unwillingly giving it to me, the way he was gripping my Gray Color Panties and not willing to give it to me and looking into my eyes almost begging me to have my Panties, I started feeling horny.  “Raju, are you sure you want to keep my Panties with you?,” as I asked softly, “I would love to have your Panties, Madam,” as he exclaimed, the way in which he exclaimed and his desperation began turning me on.  “If you like to have my Panties, you are free to have them,” as I was telling him to have my Panties, I started feeling horny.  “Can I have your Panties which you are wearing now, Madam?,” as he asked, I was surprised and excited at his boldness, “now?,” as I whispered, “no not now, in the evening Madam, after using them,” as he whispered licking his lips, I started getting turned on completely talking about my Panties.  As the dirty conversation Raju and I were having with an innocent tone turning me on, “by evening my Panties would be Dirty, Raju,” as I whispered, “Madam, I would love to ask you to remove the Panties you are wearing now and give it to me, but it would be better if you use your Panties the whole day and remove your Panties and give it to me,” he whispered.  “Okay, Raju, you have been loyal to us for so many years, for your Loyalty, removing my Panties and giving it to you is nothing.  In the evening, remind me to remove my Panties and give it to you, okay?” as I whispered, “Sure Madam,” he said.

That's when the Old Man entered inside.

“Raju, I have sent all our men home, only we three are going alone to meet Muthu,” as the Old Man began saying, “Sir, it is too risky, what if Muthu kills us?” Raju exclaimed.  “Raju, I know everything about Muthu, he will not harm us, because I am going to offer Sudha to him to enjoy making love in exchange for sparing all our lives, and he has already agreed to my offer,” as the Old Man was saying, “Sir, don't do it please, I can't stand that B@stard enjoying making love to Sudha Madam,” Raju exclaimed.  “As if I want to let him enjoy my daughter?” the Old Man exclaimed and put his left arm around my shoulder, “it's all acting, Sudha is going to seduce him and plan to bring him here to his very house and our men will kill him here,” as the Old Man was saying, “Sir, I heard he does not have weakness for Women,” as Raju exclaimed, “he doesn't have weakness for women, I know, but through my sources I came to know that he has weakness for my daughter and has an eye on my daughter.  I mean look at her, look how beautiful she is.  Any man in this world would love to hug her like this,” saying, the old man with his left arm around my neck, he began circling his right arm around my waist, “and would love to kiss her cheeks like this,” the Old Man exclaimed and began kissing me all over my cheeks, and hugging me tight, as he looked at Raju, I noticed he was having a boner in his Lungi already, “I agree Sir,” he said.  “Just don't worry about anything, I have done all the planning, and it's time to execute our Plan and get Muthu killed,” as he Old man said and broke the hug, “I trust your plans sir, they work 100 percent of the time,” as Raju said with a smile on his face, “let's go,” the Old Man said and we left my house and got into our Auto.  As I got into the Auto first and Raju sat on the Driver's seat, four of our men came and stood near our Auto and began talking to the Old Man, and the old man gave them clear instructions not to follow them and to wait for his next instruction and got inside the Auto.

As he got into the Auto and we began going to Muthu's house, “Sudha, keep this with you, it's a Poison, mix it with Muthu’s drinks or food if possible,” the old man said and gave a small bottle to me.  As we reached Muthu’s house, “Raju, stay here in the Auto,” the Old Man said, making Raju stop the Auto right outside Muthu's House gate.  “Sudha, just wait here, I will be right back,” as the old man said and began walking near the Gate and began talking to Muthu's men who were guarding the Gate, I started to feel nervous.  “Raju, I am scared,” as I whispered, softly, “you don't have to feel scared, Madam, Muthu doesn't harm women, and since he has an eye on you already, he will treat you well and you can easily seduce him and make him bring him to your house, Madam.  I will be easy for you,” as Raju was saying, the Old Man signaled me and got down from the Auto and went towards him.  As I was about to get down, “Madam, you promised you will remove your Panties and give it to me in the evening,” as Raju whispered, “yeah, I remember,” as I whispered and began getting down in a hurry to get near the Old Man, “please feel free to dirty your Panties you are wearing as much as possible, because I want to sniff your Panties and take all the smell of your Pussy and Asshole,” as Raju whispered, boldly and faking a smile at me, thought I started feeling horny, “Chiiii,” I exclaimed giving him a half smile and went towards the Old Man, and as Raju began laughing looking at me, I turned around and smiled at him and went towards the Old Man who was standing at the Gates.

As Muthu's men opened the Gates for us and began letting us inside and the Old Man and I began walking inside, I was genuinely scared.  As one of Muthu's men took us to what it looked like a waiting room and asked us to wait and went outside, “I am nervous already,” as I whispered, “come, every time you are nervous, give me a hug,” he whispered and all of a sudden began wrapping his arms around my waist and began taking me into his complete embrace, and as I nervously began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him back, “you have nothing to be nervous about.  You don't have to do anything to seduce him, your Body Structure is enough; you have got nice Ass, you have got nice Boobs, you have got nice face, you have got nice lips, enough to seduce Muthu,” as the Old Man was whispering, at the same time feeling me up nicely, I started feeling horny and his erect cock which was rubbing all over my thighs from his Dhoti began making me more horny and my Pussy began to itch and I could feel my Panties getting wet already, totally forgetting that I was in my husband's enemy's house.  “Do you understand what I am saying, Baby?” as he whispered, holding my face now, “yeah Daddy,” I whispered, and from the look of my eyes he could clearly say that I was horny and it was because of his touches I got horny.  I was so horny that if this Old Man had got me naked and wanted to make love to me, I would have readily let him.  I have never been this horny in my life even when my husband was alive, and clearly did not know what was happening to me, but one thing was clear, this Old Man had tricks, and learnt how to trick me and trap me, and it was because of his tricks, I fell for his tricks and let him finger my Pussy in the Auto and came all over his fingers, and now the way he was feeling me up and holding my face and talking to me eye to eye was only making me surrender myself to him.  “Nervous, Baby?” as he whispered, taking his hands off my face and grabbing my waist more freely, “yeah, Daddy,” I whispered, “don't worry, I will be there with you right throughout the end, okay?” he said and as he took his hands off my waist and smiled at me a guy entered inside the waiting room, took us to Muthu's Office Room.

The Office Room of Muthu was nothing short of an Office Room of a Collector’s Office Room, a large neatly polished Table, with Papers and Stationary on them, walls full of Pictures of him with almost all the Political Leaders of Tamil Nadu, suggestive that he was a Politically influential person, but the Problem was he was Ugly as Fuck, totally Dark Skinned, almost like those Ugly Africans in Africans who resemble like the Gorillas, yellow teeth, dark lips, and scars on his face, and to hate him more, he was the killer of my Husband, “Boss will be here in 2 minutes, please be seated,” as the guy who brought us to the Office Room said and left the Office Room, “is he the guy?” I asked the Old Man pointing at the Pictures all over the Office Room.  “Yes, he is Muthu, and exactly the guy whom you have to trick and bring him to your House and the rest will be taken care of by our men, and if you fail to do so, he will kill all our men, including me.  All our lives are in your hands, Sudha,” as he exclaimed, I started to get more nervous now, and more than getting nervous I was clueless about how to seduce this Ugly guy.

The moment he opened the door and entered inside in his White Shirt and White Pant, with scars all over his face, totally dark in complexion, almost bald, dark, dry, and thick lips, yellow and broken teeth, looking Uglier than in the pictures, and looking scary in person.  The moment the Old Man saw Muthu entering inside, he immediately stood up and out of fear I stood up as well.  Without even telling us to sit down, he sat on the edge of the table, and looked at the Old Man with an angry face, which scared the hell out of me, and I began to sweat already out of fear.  As Muthu began talking to the Old Man in a threatening tone, and the Old Man began to shiver and talk to Muthu in a submissive and scared tone, more than the Old Man it was I, who was getting scared of Muthu. “My God, he is so scary.  How am I going to even talk to him, and seducing him is out of picture now.  It's better I fall on his feet and beg him to spare me,” as I was telling myself out of fear, the Old Man began pointing his finger at me and began introducing me to Muthu, and out of fear I did not even look at Muthu.

“Her name is Sudha,” as the Old Man began introducing me to Muthu, “yeah, I know her, she is our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am's daughter right?” Muthu exclaimed in a soft tone looking at me, I was surprised that he knew my mom and as I looked at him, “oh you know Sudha's mom?” the Old Man asked Muthu.  “Do I know her? It was only because of her, my friend Ganesh and I went to Jail for the first time,” as Muthu said, “I am sorry to know about that, Sir,” the Old Man said.  “Nothing to feel sorry about,” as Muthu said and began looking at me from head to toe, scanning every part of my body, “our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am looked exactly like this Babe here, same eyes, same lips, same neck, same Boobs,” as he was saying, he began placing his hands over my shoulders and began turning me around and looking at my back, “and same Ass as well,” he whispered, and saying “thanks for bringing our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am's Daughter for me, Chandru.  You wait outside, I will have her and call you,” as Muthu exclaimed and began taking me into complete embrace, to be honest I did not get scared a bit, and felt like being hugged by a Real Strong Man, and I went totally into his arms and only my toes were toes were touching the floor and I was totally into Muthu's arms, with my arms resting on his shoulders, and obviously just like any other women would love love to get dominated by a Real Strong Man, I loved the way Muthu was taking me into his complete embrace, and ignoring his Ugly looks, I began wrapping my arms which were resting on his shoulders, around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Noticing me hugging him back cleanly, “mmmmmmm…. loving her already, Chandru,” as Muthu exclaimed and began kissing my cheek, “I know you would Sir, but why don't you come to her house now, she has prepared a lot of dishes for you, as a Peace Offering,” the Old Man said, reminding me that I have to somehow persuade Muthu to come to my house at the same time trying his part in persuading Muthu to come to my house so that our men could take him down.

Looking into my eyes now, and grabbing my waist, “this is the only Peace Offering I want now, and I will spare all your lives after enjoying this Peace Offering,” as Muthu whispered and began kissing my Lips, with his dark, think, dry lips and bad breath, and was trying not to kiss his lips back, but the moment Muthu began taking his hands down and began enjoying feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and began kissing my lips passionately, I started feeling horny and began kissing his lips back passionately totally ignoring his ugly lips and bad breath, and the more and more I was ignoring his ugly lips and bad breath and kissing his lips, the more and more I was enjoying myself kissing his lips and the same time I was enjoying the way Muthu was enjoying himself kissing my lips passionately and I was totally horny now and had already began to get my Panties wet.

“Looks like you both like each other, why don't we go to Sudha's house and do the rest of the things, Sir?” the Old Man, who was smart and intelligent and somehow wanted to execute his plan, asked.  Muthu, who was already into me, “what do you say, Sudha? Shall I enjoy you here or in your house?” asked, holding my face and taking his hands down and gently resting his hands over my Boobs over my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu and my Pink Blouse.  Clearly Muthu was totally turned on and desperately wanted to make love to me, and the problem was I was more horny than Muthu and I was more desperate to make love with Muthu, and wanted Muthu to make love to me right here right now in this very Office Room, but somehow controlled myself and said, “in my House.”
Like Reply
“There is a secret attached Bedroom there in the corner, Sudha, we will go there and make love and then go to your house and have all the dishes you have prepared for me,” as Muthu whispered, with his hands still resting over my Boobs over my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu, and Pink Blouse, and as I stood there clueless about what to say, “please, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in a begging tone, and began inserting his hands underneath my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, I went so weak, “your wish,” I whispered softly, which the Old man could not hear and began wrapping my arms around Muthu's neck and began hugging Muthu.  “Come Sudha, let's go to the secret bedroom, can't wait to take your Saree, Blouse and Petticoat off and see you in your Bra and Panties,” as Muthu whispered and tried to take me to the secret Bedroom, I looked at the Old Man and he looked furious and began signaling me to bring Muthu to my House.  The angry look the Old Man gave asking me what the hell was I doing instead of persuading Muthu to my house as per our plan, brought me back to my senses, and looking at Muthu, “can we go to my House, and have in my bed?” I asked softly.  Holding my face, “if that's where you will be comfortable, I have no problems, Sudha.  All I need is a Bed to enjoy your Beauty,” as Muthu whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me, I smiled at him back.

As Muthu was about to kiss my lips, “let's not waste time, Sir, let's go,” the Old Man said.  As Muthu began picking up his phone and began calling his men and was asking his men to make all the arrangements, the Old Man came towards me, “Sudha, make him come alone, or else our plan will not work,” he whispered and went back to his place.  As Muthu hung up on the call and turned around and looked at me, “can we go alone? instead of taking all your men?” as I asked, “they are my personal bodyguards, Sudha, nothing to worry,” Muthu said, looking at me and smiling at me, holding my waist.  As he was holding my waist, placing my hands on his shoulders, “the thing is, if all your men come with us, I can't enjoy myself, please come alone,” as I whispered, wrapping my arms  which were on his shoulders, around his shoulders, and began kissing his cheek, the Old Man who was watching me thought I was hugging Muthu and kissing his cheek was thinking that I was hugging Muthu and kissing his cheek as per our plan to seduce him, but little did he know that I had fallen for Muthu already as much as Muthu had fallen for me, and we had already started having this lust filled chemistry going on between me and Muthu.

“Sure, Sudha, I will come alone,” Muthu said and looking at the Old Man, “but no one should know that I am coming alone, not even my men, because they won't send me alone anywhere, for security reasons,” Muthu said.  “Sure Sir,” as the Old Man said, “Chandru, you leave this place immediately.  There is a secret passage from here to outside, Sudha and I will exit from that passage and go to Sudha's house, and you can join us there,” Muthu said.  “Sir, let me come along with you in that secret passage as well,” as the Old Man said, “no Chandru, if you leave alone, my men will think you came and left Sudha for me and left, and they will think that I have not gone out alone and I am enjoying myself with Sudha,” as Muthu said, the Old Man thought for a while and agreed and left the place.

As the Old man opened the Office Room door and was about was about to leave, “Chandru, the guy who brought you inside this room will be waiting outside, tell him that I was busy and not to knock on the door and disturb me,” as Muthu said, “Sure, Sir,” Muthu said and left the place.

Clearly the old man was such a distraction, as his presence was making both of us uncomfortable, and the moment he left, Muthu and I looked at each other and began smiling at each other, “he was such a distraction,” as Muthu exclaimed with a smile on his face and opened his arms to hug me, even before he could hug me, “yeah,” I exclaimed with a smile on my face and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began taking me into his complete embrace, I could clearly feel that his love for me was genuine, and almost instantly, “I love you too, Muthu,” I whispered, totally forgetting that I was a mom of two sons, and I was married, and on top of that totally forgetting that he was the one who killed my husband and I am supposed to persuade him and bring him to my house to that I could have my revenge, and forgetting all this I was hugging Muthu with my arms around his neck and enjoying the way Muthu was taking me into complete embrace, and began wetting my Panties with my juices already.

Hugging me, as he lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table, “aren't we going to my house?” as I asked casually, watching him clear all the stationary and other things that were on the Table, smiling at me he came and stood in front of me placing both his hands on the table on either side of me and looking me right into my eyes, “are you in a hurry to go home?” as he whispered right close to my face, his bad breath began engulfing me and strangely his bad breath was making me more horny, holding his face, “no,” as I whispered, holding his face out of pure lust.  “Stay with me here, then,” as he whispered with his lips close to mine engulfing me with his bad breath again, driving me crazy with his bad breath, taking in all his bad breath as I looked at his lips holding his face, his dark, thick, and cracked lips began making me horny, and just holding his face and looking at his lips began making me so horny that I began wetting my Panties more with my juices and began enjoying the itchiness of my Pussy, “I will stay if you want me to, Baby,” I whispered, playfully biting his lower lips and smiling at him.  Though he laughed as well, he stopped smiling and began bringing his lips close to my lips and as he was about to kiss my lips and I closed my eyes, “shall I kiss your lips, Sudha?” as he whispered, with his bad breath, “yeah Baby,” I whispered, as I was totally horny now.  “Shall I taste your lips, Sudha?” as he whispered again stuffing my nose with his bad breath which was driving me crazy, “yes, please,” I whispered, with my eyes closed, offering my Lips to him.  “Not these lips…. your Pussy lips,” as he whispered, and began grabbing my Pink Saree along with my White Petticoat, and began lifting my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat, without my knowledge and out of shyness, “No, Baby,” as I exclaimed, “why Sudha? You don't love me?” as he asked, grabbing on to my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat lifting them all the way above my knees.  “If you don't Love me, I will not kiss and taste your Pussy,” as he whispered with his lips close to my lips, and his bad breath began making me horny and sniffing all his bad breath, and holding his face and looking at his dark, thick, and cracked lips, “are you sure you want to kiss my Pussy and taste my Pussy?” I asked softly, and even before he could say “Yes,” I began kissing his lips, and I began kissing his lips so passionately that my mouth began filling up with his saliva, my teeth began filled with his saliva, my tongue began getting soaked with his saliva, and by the time he began placing his hands over my knees and began taking his hands up above my knees, thighs and inner thighs and began grabbing my Maroon Color Panties by it's elastic, and I paused kissing his lips to watch him remove my Panties, I could feel my entire mouth tasting like his mouth, and began licking my lips tasting his saliva off my lips and began looking into his eyes to see how much he was enjoying himself removing my Panties.

As he began pulling my Maroon Color Panties by its elastic and began pulling it down, enjoying the horny look in his eyes, I began lifting my one Ass Cheek after the other in order to help him remove my Maroon Color Panties freely.  When my Maroon Color Panties came all the way till my knees, and he was bending down and pulling my Maroon Color Panties down, when I noticed his eyes going right between my inner thighs, I got horny and began blushing and began pulling my White Petticoat along with my Pink Chiffon Saree down and began covering my Pussy to tease him.  Biting his lips as he pulled my Maroon Color Panties down and removed my Maroon Color Panties off me, and began sniffing my Panties, closing his eyes, the way he was enjoying himself taking all the smell of my Pussy off Panties began driving me Crazy.  “mmmm… just love the smell of your Pussy on your Panties, Sudha,” he whispered, placing my Maroon Color Panties beside me on the table and began spreading my legs by my knees and began pulling me close to him, making my Ass Cheeks rest on the edge of the Table.  As my lips came close to his lips and as I held his face and about to kiss his lips, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began inserting his right hand between my inner thighs underneath my Pink Chiffon Saree and White Petticoat and began grabbing my Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmm……” I moaned and as I was about to kiss his lips, “remove your Blouse and Bra, Sudha,” as he whispered, I began kissing his lips and at the same time began taking my Pink Saree Pallu off me and began removing my Pink Blouse, and as I was only in my White Bra on top and was kissing Muthu's lips passionately, so passionately that I have never even kissed my husband like that.  As I was enjoying myself kissing his lips at the same time enjoying his fingers playing with my pussy, and I put my hands behind and unhooked my White Bra hooks and was about to remove my White Bra off me completely, “no one has ever kissed me liked this, not even my wife, and your kisses and making me love you more,” as he exclaimed and began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy and at the same time began kissing my lips passionately, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmm,” I began to moan, and began holding his face tight and began enjoying myself kissing his lips passionately, and as he continued fingering my Pussy more and more, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning and began taking my hands off his face and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, but at the same time his finger was not enough for me and I wanted something big inside my Pussy.  I wanted his cock inside me so badly, even if it was small I did not mind, and all I wanted was Muthu's cock inside my Pussy, and putting my feminine self-respect of not begging a man for his cock aside, I began hugging him tight with my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek, “I want your cock inside me, Muthu, mmmmmm,” as I moaned, “Sudha?!” as he exclaimed, “if you love me, you must make love to me, now…. please,” as I begged for his cock, I could feel hi removing his Pant Belt and removing his pants and unzipping his zipper and pulling his hands down.

Hugging me back tight, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began sleeping on top of me, with my legs spread and hanging down, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered again looking into my eyes, taking his one hand down to grab his cock and insert it inside my pussy, and the moment he began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..” I moaned loud, and his cock was big and perfect for my Pussy, and I began enjoying the feel of his cock inside my Pussy so much that, I was about to cum already.  “My God, what a Pussy you have, Sudha, mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm,” as Muthu began moaning and enjoying himself making love to me and began kissing my lips and went down kissing my neck, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning enjoying myself, as his cock inside my Pussy was getting my Pussy ready for an Orgasm.  As Muthu began lifting my unhooked and loosened White Bra above my Boobs from the front and began interlocking his fingers with my fingers on either sides of me and began enjoying himself making love to me and at the same time began sucknig my Boobs nicely, I started feeling like heaven, as nobody has enjoyed me like Muthu was enjoying me, and my body was getting pleasured to the fullest, “mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I was moaning totally forgetting myself, “Sudha…. I am gonna cumm mmmmmm mmmmmm I am gonna Cummm mmmmm mmmmmm I am gonna cum mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as Muthu began moaning and began hugging me tight, and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaa ammmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm,” I began to moan loud, as I was about to cum as well.  “I love you Sudha, mmmmmmmmmmmm I love you… mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa am mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm, I love you, Sudha aaaaaaaaa,” as he began moaning, I could feel that he was going to cum at any moment, and the moment I hugged him tight and said, “I Love You too, Muthu,” and began kissing his lips, “aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned loud and began cumming all over my Pussy, and kissing his filthy lips passionately, totally and at the same time shamelessly forgetting that he was my husband's killer and I had come for my revenge, I began cumming all over Muthu's cock and began taking Muthu into my embrace and began letting him rest his exhausted body on my body and shamelessly complimenting his cock and telling him openly that his cock was better than my husband's.
Like Reply
As Muthu’s phone began ringing, he reached for his Phone which was on the table a couple of feet away from me, and slept next to me and began answering the phone, and began talking to someone in a threatening tone, for a moment I got scared, and began to realize I had just slept with a Gangster who had killed my husband, instead of helping my men kill him and have our Revenge, and the feeling of guilt began filling me up.  I began cursing myself for sleeping with Muthu, who was nothing in terms of looks compared to my husband.  I began cursing myself for kissing Muthu's lips so passionately in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I had kissed my husband’s lips in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.  I began cursing myself for offering my Pussy to Muthu and gave him all the pleasure of enjoying making love to my Pussy in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I had offered my Pussy to my husband to enjoy himself in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.  More than anything else, I began cursing myself for telling Muthu that I Love Him in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I told my husband that I Love Him in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.

Though I was cursing myself for all these, I exactly knew that reason why I was falling to the Old Man and Muthu, it was because it has been more than 3 years since I had my last Sex, as my husband was busy with his Gang War and spending most of his time in the hospital or in the hiding, and never really had a time or situation to enjoy making love to his Sexy wife and satisfy her bodily needs.  After he was gone, my body began aching for a man's company, and when the Old Man was lifting my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat in the Auto and began feeling my thighs and inner thighs up and removing my Gray Panties and inserting his old Middle finger inside my Pussy, 3 year of not having Sex began to get an upper hand out of me and making me let the Old Man kiss my lips all he wanted totally ignoring his ugly lips, and I even removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then let him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  The 3 years of not having Sex not just let him kiss my lips, suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and cum all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hug him tight.  The encounter with the old man only made my situation worse and made me so horny that I had just now ended up enjoying myself letting my husband's killer make love to me and cum inside my pussy, totally making me forget about my Revenge.

Though I was cursing myself for sleeping with Muthu, when Muthu got up from the Table and began hanging up the call and began placing his phone on the Table and began pulling his underwear up, the moment I saw Muthu's cock soaked with my juices and his cum, I started feeling horny all over again, as he began pulling his Pants up and began smiling at me and began zipping his Pants, I was so horny that I got up from the table, though I was smiling back at him, deep inside I was horny, as he was bucking his belt, “I Love You, Muthu,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight and gave kiss on his lips and looked into his eyes, indirectly telling him that I was horny, but he couldn't understand and hugging me back, “I love you too, Sudha,” he exclaimed and smiled at me.

“Sudha, I have an important meeting today, I won't be able to come to your house, we will plan on some other day, okay?,” as he asked, smiling at me, “Sure,” I said, smiling at me.  He picked up his phone and began talking to someone, and I picked up my Maroon Color Panties, which he removed and threw away before enjoying himself making love to me.  As I was holding my Maroon Color Panties in hand and searching for the secret Bedroom he was mentioning to get inside and wear my Panties, Muthu looked at me and as I quickly put my hand behind covering my Panties, “Sudha, are you free in the evening, I am attending a Party, if you join me, I will be really happy?” as he asked, looking at me, talking to someone over the Phone, since I was horny and wanted Muthu’s company so badly, “Sure Muthu, I will come,” I said immediately.  “Sure Councillor Sir, I will come along with my Girlfriend,” he said and hung up on the call.

“What’s the party all about, Muthu?,” as I asked casually and turning about and keeping my Maroon Color Panties inside my handbag, “Councillor’s daughter is getting engaged, and he had invited important guests for the engagement ceremony, and he has invited me.  Initially I said I will not attend, but after you agreed to join me, I told him that I would join the party,” Muthu said.  “What about your wife, is she joining as well?” as I asked out of curiosity, “I will tell you about that later,” as he started feeling uncomfortable to answer, “hey it's okay, I just asked casually,” I said.  He called someone over the phone and hung up on the call, “Sudha, I have arranged for a Car to drop you home, shall send you a Car to your house at 7 PM and pick you up,” as Muthu said and began walking towards his Office Room door, and I began walking along with him.  As we both stood at the Door, “come neatly dressed Sudha, ruling Party leaders are going to come and big Real Estate men are going to come.  And I am going to introduce you to them as my Girlfriend, if you don’t mind,” as he asked softly, “I don’t mind, Muthu,” as I said and smiled at him, “thank you so much, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed and gave me a hug, I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his neck, as we were about to kiss each other’s lips, someone knocked on the door, and Muthu quickly broke the hug and opened the door.  “Sir, the Car is ready,” as a man said, “Sudha, this is Badri, my most loyal Driver, he will drop you home and in the evening at 7 PM, he will come to your house and pick you up,” as Muthu said introducing the Driver named Badri to me, I smiled at him, and I went along with him.  As I was walking, I would feel Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy began itching, and as I got inside the Car and sat on the backseat, my Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy began itching me more, and began making me horny.  Driver Badri was a big mouth as he kept on talking all nonsense, my mind was totally occupied with Muthu’s cock, and it went inside my Pussy and how I was enjoying myself taking his cock inside my Pussy, and I so badly wanted to touch myself.  As I began crossing my legs and squeezing my Pussy, began nodding to all the nonsense story Driver Badri telling me to keep him busy with his story, so that I could somehow manage to cover my right hand with my Pallu and inserting my hand inside my Saree and Petticoat and finger my Pussy thinking about Muthu’s cock, but before I could touch myself, Driver Badri began asking for my house directions.  Amidst giving him my house directions through the Gullies, he reached my house and dropped me home and left the place telling me that he would come at 7 PM and pick me up, and left the place.

As I went to my house, locked the door from inside and began to chance, removing my Pink Chiffon Saree and was only in my Pink Blouse soaked with my Swear and my White Petticoat, the Old Man opened my door and with the other key he had to enter inside and kill Muthu if he had come here, and got inside my house and closed the door from inside.  Before I could pick up my Pink Chiffon saree and Cover my Blouse, grabbing my hands, “what happened? Why isn’t that B@stard here?  What took you so long? I was worried about you, my dear daughter, thought the B@stard killed you as well,” as the old man exclaimed and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began taking me into complete embrace, since I was already horny thinking about Muthu’s cock and so badly wanted to touch myself, when the Old Man began hugging me only in my sweat soaked Pink Bra and White Color Petticoat, I began closing my eyes and fantasizing about Muthu’s cock which was soaked with my juices, which went inside his underwear and began taking the Old Man into complete embrace and hugging the old man tight.  As I and the Old Man were hugging each other, “I am fine, Muthu… I mean…. I am fine Daddy,” I whispered, uttering Muthu’s name, obviously because it was Muthu’s cock which was soaked with my juices in front of me.  “Did you seduce him?  Did he kiss you like this?” as the Old man whispered and began grabbing my waist and began kissing my cheeks nicely, since I was already turned on, “mmmmmm… yeah, Daddy,” as I moaned, I could feel my juices flowing all over my inner thighs and thighs, as I was not wearing my Panties underneath.  “Mmmmm… Very good, Baby, if he kisses your cheeks like this, it means he likes you,” the Old Man whispered.  “Did he grab you here, Baby?” as the Old Man whispered and began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my thin White Petticoat, my entire Ass Cheeks went into my hands, “mmmmm… Daddy,” as I moaned, as I was totally horny after making love to Muthu, “tell me Baby, did he grab you like this? If he had grabbed you like this, it means he would have gotten turned on, as feeling up these Ass Cheeks would turn any man on and surrender to you,” as the Old man Whispered, rubbing his erect cock inside his Dhoti all over my thighs, I started feeling so horny and the old man’s erect cock inside his dhoti which was brushing against my thighs, began reminding me of Muthu’s cock, and began making me horny.

“Wait.! I can’t feel your Panties, did you remove your Panties or did he Remove your Panties?” as the Old Man asked, feeling up my Ass cheeks over my White Petticoat nicely, with his lips close to mine and his erect cock inside his Dhoti brushing against my thighs over my White Petticoat, I got so horny that I felt like kissing the Old Man’s filthy lips which were close to my lips.  “He made me sit on the Table and lifted my Saree along with my Petticoat and removed my Panties, Daddy,” as I whispered, looking at his lips and licking his lips, enjoying the feel of his hands feeling up my Ass cheeks nicely over my White Petticoat, “mmmm… that’s Good news for us, Baby.  If you removed your Panties for him, it means you have fallen for him, and if he removed your Panties, it means he has fallen for you, from this I can clearly say that he has fallen for you.  What did he do next?  Did he taste your Pussy? I am sure he would have.  I am your Daddy, you don’t have to hide anything from me,” the Old Man asked.  “No Daddy,” as I whispered, “did he see your Pussy properly?” as he asked, “I am not sure, Daddy,” I exclaimed.

Taking his hands off my Ass cheeks, and taking me into complete embrace now, “Damn ..!! My dear daughter, your Pussy is one of the most Beautiful Pussies I have even seen, when I saw your Pussy for the first time, I totally forgot myself that I was your Daddy, and got tempted to taste your Pussy,” as the Old Man whispered, and began taking me into complete embrace, the Old Man talking about my Pussy and telling me that how tempted to taste my Pussy began making me more and more horny, and I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him and taking him into complete embrace.  I was so horny that if the Old Man had made his first move and took me to my bed and made love to me, I would have readily cooperated.  “You should have shown your Pussy nicely to him, Sudha,” as the Old Man exclaimed, rubbing his erect cock inside his Dhoti over my thighs, and began kissing my cheeks gently, “mmmmmmmm,,” I moaned softly.

The moment the Old Man heard me moan, “Baby, go on the bed and lift your Petticoat and show me your Pussy,” as the Old Man whispered and began kissing my cheeks nicely, and I was totally turned on and was about to go to my bed, I heard someone knocked on the door, “It's our Men, quickly wear your Saree,” the Old Man said and I quickly wore my Saree. 

As the Old Man opened the door and four of men entered inside, “We chased the B@stard’s car down, but he escaped, Sir,” as one of our men exclaimed, “no it was not Muthu, it was his Driver Badri,” as I said, “then where is he?” as one of our men asked, “he is planning to take me to a Party where all the Political leaders and Real Estate Businessmen are coming,” as I said, “perfect…!” the Old Man exclaimed.  “Guys, you go home, I will tell you what my next plan is,” as the Old Man exclaimed and sent all our men home and closed the door from inside.  “Sudha, I think we are on the right track.  He must have already been seduced by you, and must be wanting to keep you as his Girlfriend,” as the old man was saying, “yeah, that’s what he said to someone over the phone, that, he was going to bring his Girlfriend to the Party, which is me,” I said.  “Perfect, it's time to take down not just him but all his men.  Listen, when he introduces you to all the Political Leaders from the Ruling Party and Real Estate Businessmen, I want you to get close to this one Particular Political Leader and his name is Ganesh Kumar, and then I will tell you what to do,” as the Old Man said, the name “Ganesh Kumar” he mentioned did not strike my mind, but someone I remember Muthu mentioning his name during our conversation.  “Sure, Daddy,” as I said, “you sleep well now and wake up fresh, and I want you to look your absolute best while attending the Party, wear a nice Silk Saree and Go,” as he said, “Sure Daddy,” I said.  Looking at me, “are you nervous baby?” as the Old Man exclaimed, even before I could replay, he began taking me into complete embrace in my Pink Chiffon Saree, “I told you already, if you are feeling nervous, come to Daddy and hug Daddy,” as the Old Man whispered and began hugging me tight, I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, and as I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, “my kisses you relax you up,” he whispered and all over sudden he began kissing me all over my Cheeks, and making me horny again.

That’s when my phone began ringing, “it must be Muthu, go answer the Call,” as the Old Man exclaimed and broke the hug, and as I turned around to go towards my hand bag and pick up my phone, the Old Man cheekily squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Pink Saree and gave a gently slap and sent me towards my handbag.  In a hurry to answer the call, as I was bending down and began opening my handbag and picking up my Cell Phone, my Maroon color Panties fell off my bag and ignoring my Maroon Color Panties, as I continued bending down and searching for my Phone in my Handbag, all of a sudden the Old Man casually grabbed my Ass Cheeks over my Pink Saree with his left hand and began picking up my Maroon Color Panties and with his left hand still on my Ass cheeks over my Pink Chiffon Saree began sniffing my Maroon Color Panties, “Your Panties has smell of your Sweat and all your Cum, did you get turned on when he touched you?” as the Old Man asked, and by the time I found my Phone the call had ended.  As I showed him my phone and showed him Muthu’s call had ended, “Call him back, put the call on speaker and tell him that you are missing you already and can’t wait to meet you again.  “Talk to him in a Horny tone,” as the Old Man exclaimed, and I began calling and talking to Muthu, “Sudha, did you reach home safely, I am missing you already, my Love?” as Muthu said over the Phone, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I said softly, “tell him that you miss him as well in a horny tone, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I said again, “I will help you talk in a Horny tone,” as the Old Man exclaimed and began hugging me from behind, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I whispered, “more,” the Old Man whispered and all of a sudden began taking his hands which were grabbing my waist and began taking them up and began inserting them underneath my Pink Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, “mmmm…. I miss you too, Muthu,” I moaned gently.  “I miss you more, my Love,” as Muthu began talking to me in a Horny tone as well, and at the same time the Old Man grabbing my Boobs from behind over my Pink Blouse with his hands underneath my Pink Saree Pallu, began making me more horny.  “My God, I just love the way you are talking Sudha, it is making me Horny and making me miss you more,” as Muthu whispered in a horny tone, his horny tone began making me horny, and top of that, “let's make you more horny and make him go crazy,” as the Old Man whispered, and with left arm around my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, squeezing my right Boobs, and the moment he brought his right hand down and began inserting his right hand below my navel and deep inside my Pink Saree tugged Portion to my Petticoat and began inserting his right hand inside my Pink Saree and White Petticoat and began grabbing my naked Pussy, as I was not wearing my Panties underneath, “mmmmmmmmmmm…..” I moaned and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning further.  Squeezing my Boobs with his left hand, as the Old Man began playing with my Pussy, “moan freely, Sudha, it will drive him Crazy,” as the Old Man began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy, at the same time “I love you so much, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in a morning tone, “I Love you too, Muthu mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I began moaning.  “Mmmmmmmm.. Perfect,” as the Old Man who was grabbing my Boobs with his left hand over my Pink Blouse and began playing with my Boobs, at the same time inserting his right hand inside my Saree and Petticoat just below my navel and fingering my Pussy nice whispered and gave me a kiss on my Cheek.  “Mmmmmmm… Sudha, I love the way you are talking to me and I can’t help myself but to pull my Cock out and stroke my cock,” as Muthu moaned, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning enjoying the way the Old Man was grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse and inserting his right hand inside my Saree and Petticoat just below my navel and fingering my Pussy, and I could feel like I was going to cum at any moment as I was totally horny and I could feel a strong orgasm build up.  “Sudha, what are you wearing …. mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm tell me?” as Muthu began moaning, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm…. the same Saree I wore when I came to meet you in the morning, Muthu,” as I moaned, “tell him you are not wearing your Panties,” as the Old Man whispered and began kissing my cheek, grabbing my Boobs and fingering my Pussy at the same time.  As the Old Man’s lips which were kissing my cheeks began coming closer and closer to my lips, and he began grabbing my left hand and began bringing it back and began making his hold his cock, that’s when I realized, the Old Man had removed his Dhoti and Underwear already, and the moment I held the Old Man’s cock in my hand, I was totally turned on and so badly wanted his Cock inside my Pussy.  “mmmmm….. Sudha, mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm I feel like touching your Pussy, I feel like inserting my Middle finger inside my Pussy, and I feel like kissing your lips,” as Muthu began moaning, and began saying, “Kiss me Sudha, please , kiss me, kiss me with your lips, mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm I am gonna cum… mmmm mmmmm mmm,” as Muthu began moaning, the Old Man who was kissing my cheeks nicely close to my Lips, the moment he began taking his hands off my Pink Saree and White Petticoat and began squeezing my Saree and petticoat over my Thighs, and began kissing my lips, I began turning my head towards my right and began kissing his lips nicely and totally in a horne mood, began playing with is cock with my left hand.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.. Sudha….. Sudha…… the way you are kissing me is making me cum, mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmm,” as Muthu began moaning, though I was kissing the Old Man’s lips passionately, I could clearly feel like Muthu was about to cum at any moment.  “Like my Cock, Baby?” as the Old Man Whispered, looking into my eyes, and began smiling at me, and I moment I smiled back at him biting my lips, the Old Man began lifting my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat all the way about my waist, and making me bend over, and the moment the Old Man began spreading my legs with is legs and began spreading my Ass cheeks with is hands and began inserting his cock inside my already wet Pussy and began began down and began grabbing my Boobs and began making love to me, “aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmm,” as I began moaning, as I was about to cum, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm mmmmm Sudha… mmmmmmm aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa … I am gonna Cum,” Muthu moaned loud as he was about to cum and at the same the time the way the Old Man was enjoying himself inserting his thick cock inside my Pussy and making love to me, I could not hold it any more and as I was about to cum as well, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as I was moaning loud, the Old Man tore open my thin Pink Blouse from my back and ripped my White Bra Hooks off and began inserting his hand underneath and began grabbing my naked Boobs and began digging his cock deeper and deeper and began cuming deep inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa,” I moaned, lifting one leg up out of excitement and dropping my phone on the ground, grabbing his hands which were squeezing my naked boobs and began cumming all over his cock.
Like Reply
Only after the Old Man pulled his cock off me and I sat on the floor, exhausted and having made love to two guys today, I picked up the Phone and began talking to Muthu, I realized he had cum as well.  “Thank you so much, Sudha, thank you so much,” as Muthu exclaimed, I did not know what to say, as I was breathing heavily, “tell him that you love him,” as the Old Man exclaimed and bent down and began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back.  “I love you too, Muthu,” as I whispered looking at the Old Man who was wearing his Underwear, the Old Man’s Black cock soaked with my juices and his juices, for some strange reason his cock looked delicious and somehow felt like tasting his cock.  “Great Job, Sudha, now our Enemy is clearly under our Control,” as the Old Man exclaimed and began wearing his Dhoti, and helped me get up.  As I got up and struggled to stand, “I got you,” he exclaimed and began grabbing me by my waist, “Sorry, Baby, in the process of keeping your horny and keeping Muthu horny I forgot that I was your Daddy and got carried away and lifted your Saree along with you Petticoat, in hope that you will like my Cock I began inserting my cock inside your Pussy and came inside your Pussy,” he whispered and began taking me into complete embrace, since I liked his cock, I began hugging the Old Man back with my arms around his neck, “it's okay, Daddy,” as I whispered, “Yours is the Best Pussy I had ever had, Sudha,” as he whispered looking me into my eyes, looking into his eyes back, and without my knowledge, “thank you Daddy,” I whispered and began hugging him tight.

That’s when someone started knocking on the door.  Looking at me standing in my torn Pink Blouse and torn White Bra, and covering my torn Pink Blouse and White Bra with my Pink Saree Pallu, “Go change Baby, I will answer the door,” the Old Man whispered and planted a kiss on my Cheeks and slapped my Ass Cheek over my Saree gently and sent me to the Bedroom, and he went to answer the door.  As I went to the Bedroom and latched the door from the inside, “Come in Raju,” as the Old Man exclaimed, realizing that it was Raju I started to relax and began removing my Pink Chiffon Saree, and began removing my torn Pink Blouse and torn White Bra.  Standing only in my White Petticoat half naked as I went past the Mirror to pull out a nighty to wear, I took a couple of steps back to look at my boobs in the Mirror, and the portions of my Boobs the Old Man had squeezed had become red in color, and as I began grabbing my Boobs and began touching my Boobs where the Old Man has squeezed, I started feeling horny again and began blushing looking at myself in the Mirror.  “Sudha, you little Bitch, you were enjoying the way the Old Man was squeezing your Boobs didn’t you?,” as I said to myself, and began blushing, almost immediately I started feeling Guilty for not letting my Husband enjoy me as much as Muthu and this Old Man were enjoying themselves.  “Hey come on, you can’t blame yourself for your husband not enjoying you the way Muthu and the Old Man are enjoying themselves.  If your husband had lusted you as much as the Old Man and Muthu, he would have enjoyed you like Muthu and the Old Man,” telling myself, I picked up a Yellow Nightie and began wearing my Nightie.  Lifting my Yellow Nightie from the front and as I was removing my White Petticoat Nada, “when my husband was alive, the Old Man never even shook hands with me, but now that my husband is no more, he is trying to take full advantage of me, feeling me up, kissing me, making me horny and even cumming inside my Pussy,” as I said to myself, “the Old Man is trying to help you seduce Muthu in order to trap Muthu and have our Revenge, besides nothing wrong in letting the Old Man hugging you, kissing you, making you horny, and even inserting his cock inside your Pussy and making love to you, he is doing all that to keep you horny in order to seduce Muthu, and and hey at the same time you like the way he is hugging you, kissing your lips, making you horny, and when he held his cock in your hands, you like it didn’t you?”, as I said to myself, I began blushing, and removed my White Petticoat nada and let it fall on the floor and bent down and picked up my White Petticoat and threw it in the Corner.  As I was zipping my nighty from the front, “hey, you are not getting any younger, you have only one life and you will be young only once, your husband is gone, and you are single now and you are free and there is nobody in this world who can stop you from enjoying your sexual encounters.  You are getting abundant attention from Muthu and the Old Man, just go with the flow and enjoy yourself,” as I was telling myself, “Sir, did you notice madam has become more Beautiful after Boss is gone, and she has become “Hot and Sexy”” as Raju was saying, “okay,” the Old Man exclaimed casually.  “Sir, ever since I began sniffing Madam’s Panties which you left in my Auto, the smell of my Panties have been driving me crazy,” as Raju exclaimed, “Raju, first of all you must know that I am her Daddy, and I did not leave her Panties in your Auto, for you, it must have fallen on the Passenger seat of the Auto accidentally.  You are young, sniffing my daughter’s Panties must have made you horny, which I totally understand.  But never ever in your life think about touching my Daughter, she is our Queen, and I am grooming to take over as our Gang Leader and slowly made her enter Politics,” as the Old Man was saying, I started feeling proud of the Old Man and at the same time started dreaming of becoming our Gang Leader and enter Politics and become a Minister.  “Sorry Sir.. please forgive me,” as Raju began apologizing to the Old Man, “Raju, you know I am a generous man.  As long as you don’t touch her I am okay with you sniffing her Panties, Ogling at her, Lusting for her secretly, but if she finds out that you are Ogling at her and Lusting for her and complains to me, you know what I will do to you,” the Old Man said, and his words sounded to me like he was my Guardian Angel.  “Sure, Sir… Sure Sir.. Sure Sir…,” Raju exclaimed.  “Let's go home now, let my daughter sleep peacefully, she is tired,” as the Old Man said and began taking Raju out, I started feeling proud of the Old Man and at the same time began to realize how big a strength he is to me.

As I went to the Washroom and washed my face and wiped my face with a towel and came out of the bedroom to lock the door from inside and go to bed so that I would look fresh to Muthu in the evening for the Party, Raju had entered inside and began picking up my Maroon Color Panties and began sniffing my Maroon Color Panties, and watching him sniffing my Panties I started feeling horny again.  “Bitch, you just got laid by the Old Man and feeling horny again watching Raju sniffing your Panties?” I asked myself, “but the way he is sniffing my Panties is making me horny,” I said to myself, and the way Raju was chewing the portion of my Panties which was covering my Pussy and Asshole, began making me more horny, and began enjoying the way Raju was enjoying himself sniffing my Panties.  When Raju began putting my Maroon Color Panties inside his Pocket and began leaving, I started to feel disappointed, as he was about to leave, “Raju,” I called.  “Yes, Madam,” he exclaimed and turned around, but he was scared to even look at me.  As I went near him, “what’s in your Pocket, Raju?” as I asked, “nothing, Madam,” he said and began shivering.  “Nothing?”, as I asked again, “Madam, I have your Panties in my Pocket, Madam, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, Madam,” he said and began shivering out of fear.  “Don’t worry I won’t tell him.  You didn’t have to steal my Panties, Raju, if you had asked me I would have given you my Panties,” as I was saying, I started feeling horny.  “Really, Madam?” as he asked, his eyes brightened, and his mouth started to water, and I started feeling horny more, “yeah, Raju, just feel free to ask for my Panties next time, okay?” as I whispered, looking into his eyes, I started feeling more and more horny.  “You have been so loyal to my husband and you are so loyal to me, and giving you my Panties is nothing to me,” as I said, “thanks Madam,” he said, and now he had started to get bolder.  “Madam, are you wearing your Panties underneath your Nightie?” as he asked, I started feeling horny and turned on now, “now? I am not wearing my Bra and Panties underneath, Raju,” as I whispered, he started breathing heavily, and he was having a boner already in his Lungi.  “Madam, you are lying, I think you are wearing your Bra and Panties underneath your Nightie,” as he whispered looking at my boobs over my Nightie with no Bra underneath, and went down looking at my Pussy region over my Nightie, licking his lips, I started feeling more more horny, “I am not lying, Raju,” I whispered.  “Madam, can you lift your Nightie and show me your Panties and Bra, just to make sure if you are not wearing your Bra and Panties underneath your Nightie,” as Raju asked, I started feeling so horny and tempted that I decided to lift my Nightie all the way up about my shoulder and teased him up showing my Boobs and Pussy to him, but I somehow controlled myself and said “No” and smiled at him.  “Please madam, shall I at least touch and feel your Panties,” as he whispered, since I was already horny, “okay, but quickly,” as I whispered, he got excited and with a huge smile on his face came and stood in front of me.  “But you must promise me that you won’t tell your Daddy that I touched you, okay? Or else he will kill me,” as he whispered, “sure,” as I whispered, the very next moment he began taking his hands behind me and began placing his hands over my Ass Cheeks over my thin Nightie with no Panties underneath.  The moment he began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my thin Nightie, “mmmmmmmmmm….” he began moaning and began feeling my Ass Cheeks up gently and began pulling me closer to him, and when he did that his erect cock inside his Lungi began brushing against my thighs, which began making me more horny.  “See, I am not wearing my Panties underneath,” as I whispered innocently, looking into his eyes and enjoying the way he was struggling to control himself, biting his lips and at the same time rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi.  Breathing heavily, “mmmmmmm …. let me check if you are wearing your Panties or not thoroughly, Madam,” as he moaned and began feeling up my Ass cheeks nicely this time, I was totally turned on now and so was he.  And as he began inserting his right hand fingers between my Ass Crack, I was totally turned on and began placing my hands on his shoulders and began rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, and looking into his eyes and enjoying the way he was struggling to control himself.  “See I told you I am not wearing my Panties underneath,” as I whispered, and began rubbing his cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, “mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm Madam.. Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm Madam mmmmm,” he began moaning, clearly looking like he was about to cum.  “Yes, Raju?” as I asked innocently looking into his eyes and continued rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, “mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm….. you are not wearing your Bra as well?” as he moaned and began roaming his hands all over my back, vigorously, clearly he was about to cum now, and the moment I whispered, “I not wearing my Bra and Panties underneath, Raju,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms which were on his shoulders, around his neck and began hugging him and continued rubbing erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, he began hugging me tight, and “aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm Madam…. aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned and began cumming inside his Lungi, and quickly broke the hug, “Madam, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, he will kill me,” he began begging me.  The way he was begging me as if it was only his fault was making him look cute to me, “no, I am going to tell Daddy that you hugged me and grabbed my Bum” as I began saying, “oh My God..!!!! Madam, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……. Your Daddy’s gonna kill me,” he exclaimed and almost began crying, but I was laughing inside as he was sounding so cute to me.  “I knew you always had an eye on me and have been lusting for me, Raju,” as I said, “Madam, please..!” he exclaimed in a scared tone, which was making his look more cute.  “And you always wanted to see me in my Bra and Panties, didn’t you?” as I said, “madam.. Madam.. Madam… no Madam…!” he exclaimed in a scared tone.  “Then why did you ask me to lift my Nighty all the way up till my neck?” as I asked, “Madam, that was to see if you are wearing your Bra and Panties underneath or not, Madam,” as he began saying in a scared tone, though I was not laughing, I was laughing on the inside.  “So you asked me to lift my Nightie so that you can see me in my Bra and Panties, meaning you always wanted to see me in my Bra and Panties, isn’t it.  Tell me the truth, or I will tell Daddy,” as I said, “I will tell you the Truth, Madam, I always wanted to see you in your Bra and Panties,” as he was saying, I started feeling horny, “tell me what else you were thinking about me, tell me the truth.  If you don’t, I will tell Daddy,” as I exclaimed, “I always fantasize about seeing you in your Bra and Panties; always fantasize about hugging you in your Bra and Panties; always fantasize about removing your Bra and Panties and making love to you in your Bed,” as he was innocently in a scared tone began confessing, though the way he was confessing to me innocently which was making him look cute to me, knowing that how much he has been lusting me and fantasizing about hugging me in my Bra and Panties, removing my Bra and Panties and making love to me, that too on my Bed, where his Boss(my Husband) would make love to, began making me horny.  As he was confessing in a scared tone, “it's okay.. It's okay,” as I said and went near him, he started going back out of fear, “come here, or else I will call Daddy,” as I said in a strict tone, he came and stood in front of me.  Placing his hands on his shoulders, “I will not tell Daddy anything, okay?” as I whispered, “thank you Madam,” as he whispered, “you are so cute,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Hugging him tight, out of horniness as I began saying, “just feel free to ask for my Panties anytime okay? I will remove my Panties and give them to you,” as I whispered, “my God, thank you so much, Madam,” he whispered and this time he began hugging me back freely, making me horny.  “Just be good to me, Okay? If you are good to be, I will make your fantasy about hugging me only in my Bra and Panties come true,” as I whispered, “my God, really Madam?” as he exclaimed, getting bolder and taking me into his complete embrace, I started feeling more horny and I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs already.  “Yes, Raju, and depending on how good you are to me, I will make your fantasy of removing my Bra and Panties and making love to me on my Bed, come true,” as I whispered, I felt so horny that I started cursing myself for making Raju cum inside his Lungi or else I would have taken him to my bed and let him enjoy making love to me.  “In order to hug you only in your Bra and Panties and remove your Bra and Panties and get you naked and make love to you on your Bed, I will not just be good to you, but I will even be your Slave, Madam,” as I whispered and hugged me tight, the very next moment, he broke the hug and began adjusting his Lungi and shirt.

Like Reply
Before I could even ask what happened, the very next moment the Old Man began entering inside the house, “how long do I have to wait for you, Idiot? Were you bothering my Daughter?” the Old Man asked and looking at me, “was he bothering you, Baby?” as the Old Man asked, “yeah Daddy,” as I said to tease Raju.  “Aiyo, no Sir …. Madam, what is this….?” Raju began trembling with fear and I started laughing at him and looked at the Old Man, “just joking Daddy,” as I said. “Okay… Sudha, you take good rest now, so that you will wake up fresh for the Party in the evening,” the Old Man said and began taking Raju along with him.

As I was about to close the door, the Old Man came back alone, “Sudha, as soon as you wake up, just give me a call, I will give you all the instructions about what to do, okay?” he said and left the place quickly.

After the Old Man left, I closed the door and went  straight to my Bedroom, to take a nap.  As I slept in bed, I started blushing thinking about how Raju was scared of me and as I began thinking about how I was enjoying myself rubbing Raju's cock over his Lungi, hugging him tight and making him cum, I started feeling horny.  As I lifted my Nightie and about to touch myself fantasizing about making love to Raju, “Sudha, you stupid Bitch! Why should you be fantasizing about making love to Raju, he is all yours and you can have him anytime you want,” I said to myself and began blushing and began calling Raju.  As Raju began answering my call, “Yes, Madam,” as he said, “Raju, have you reached home safe?” I asked.  “Just now I dropped your Daddy and I am nearing my house now, Madam,” as he was saying innocently, and his innocent tone was making me horny.  “Raju, as soon as you go home, remove your Underwear and wash your cock nicely, as you have cum inside your Underwear,” as I said, taking liverage of him as something was telling me that he was mine, and talking about his underwear was making me horny.  “Madam, don't talk so boldly, I am feeling shy,” as he was saying in a blushing tone, his tone started making me more horny.  “I am telling you to be clean, what's wrong in that, Raju?  Next time when you come to meet me, I am going to remove your Underwear and see your cock, and if your Cock is not clean, I am going to tell Daddy that you hugged me and kissed me,” as I was saying, and talking about his Underwear and Cock so openly to him began making me more excited and horny.  “Madam, please don't tell your Daddy, I will come clean tomorrow, I promise,” as he said in a scared tone, even that tone of his began making me horny, and involuntarily my left hand began lifting my Nightie all the way above my waist and began going towards my Pussy and began playing with my Pussy.  “Tomorrow when we are going to meet, I am going to remove your Underwear and to see how clean your cock is, I am going to take your cock inside my Mouth and taste your Cock,” as I began saying, and at the same time fascinating about tasting his Cock, I started getting excited and started fingering my Pussy nicely and I was about to cum now.  “Madam, tasting my Cock will tell you how clean I am down there, Madam?” as he asked innocently, I started getting more and more horny and began fingering my Pussy vigorously and I was about to cum now. Controlling my moans, as I began fingering my Pussy more vigorously and began saying, “yeah, Raju, before tasting your Cock I am gonna smell your cock, kiss your cock, and put my lips around your cock and take your cock inside my mouth and taste your Cock,” I could not control anymore and putting the call on mute, and fantasizing about kissing Raju's cock, circling my lips around his cock and taking his cock inside my mouth and enjoying myself sucking his cock, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” I moaned and began cumming all over my fingers.

As I was tired and fell asleep, I started having my husband in my dreams, literally was talking to me, and by the time I woke up, I forgot what dream I had, but I woke up with Guilty feeling that I had let my husband’s killer Muthu enjoying making love to me and cum inside my Pussy.  I started feeling so Guilty for cheating on my Husband, and sleeping with the Guy who killed him that I had already decided not to go to the Party.  When I remembered that the Old Man had told me to call him as soon as I woke up, I started calling him.  As I began telling him that I was not interested in going to the Party, the Old Man hung up on the call and began coming to my house and reached my house within 15 minutes.  As I answered the door and let him in and offered some Coffee, he slowly began asking me why I was not willing to go to the Party.  As I confessed to him that while seducing Muthu I ended up sleeping with him, and Muthu came inside my Pussy, the Old Man was listening to me patiently and did not look down upon me and ridicule me for sleeping with Muthu.  As I looked into his eyes for his reply, he asked me to come and sit next to him, and as I went and sat next to him, he kept the Coffee on the Coffee Table and began putting his left arm around my shoulders, and leaning my head on his shoulder, “and I am feeling so guilty, Daddy,” I said.  “It's your Age, Baby, you must have carried away while seducing him, and at the same time Muthu is a cunning guy and would have manipulated you into offering your Beautiful Pussy to him, you have nothing to feel guilty about,” as the Old Man was saying, I started feeling so relieved.  “And the Good News is..” as the Old Man was saying, I began looking into his eyes, “the Good News is, you have succeeded in seducing him and making him invite you to the Party.  You have done your Job, Baby, let me and our Men do the rest of the things.  You just have to go to the Party with him,” as the Old Man was saying, “I am feeling Guilty, Daddy, feel like I have cheated on my Husband,” I said in an emotional tone.  Wiping my tears off my Cheeks, “Baby, you have nothing to blame about yourself, you have no Idea how beautiful and tempting your Pussy is.  After seeing your Beautiful Pussy he must have got totally excited and made love to you, and even when you go to the Party, there he will try to have your Pussy,” as the Old Man was saying, “Daddy?!” as I exclaimed, “yes, Baby, if your Beautiful Pussy could tempt and Old Man like me and make me risk our relationship and trust and lose control and make love to your Pussy, you can imagine how much your Pussy would have gotten Muthu excited.  Just remember, you are not offering your Pussy for money or anything, you are only offering your Pussy to Muthu to take revenge for killing your husband; you are only offering your Pussy to Muthu help me and your men take revenge for killing your husband; you are only offering your Pussy for the sake of our future, Baby; so please don’t feel Guilty and offer your Pussy as much as Muthu wants and keep him under your control.  And today if Muthu wants to have your Pussy, let him enjoy your Pussy thoroughly, Baby, as I want his focus to be only on you and nothing else,” as the Old Man was saying softly, I started nodding my head in acceptance.  I was so Glad that the Old Man did not think that I was a whore after confessing to him that I slept with Muthu while trying to seduce him, and he came inside my Pussy.  “Baby, I don’t want to reveal too much about what we are planning to do tonight, but I want to tell you this.  I have spoken to the Opposition Party Political Leader, who also wants to take down Muthu at any cost as he was doing all the Murders, Smuggling, Extortion, etc for the Ruling Party Leader, and the Opposition Party Leader has promised us a Councilor Seat in the Ward Elections if we take down Muthu, and I have already decided to make you Contest in the Elections and make you our area Councilor, which will help all our Men enter Politics and settle in our lives,” as the Old Man was saying, I started dreaming of becoming a Counselor of our Ward.

“Alright, you are getting late, go get ready,” the Old Man said and left the place.  As I began picking my Red Silk Saree, Red Blouse, Red Cotton Petticoat and kept them on the Bed, I picked up my brand new White Bra and White Panties and kept them along with my Saree, Blouse, and Petticoat, and picking up a towel I went to the Bathroom.  After I was done taking a bath and I was making sure I was super clean, I came out toweling myself.  Wearing my brand new White Panties over my clean shaved Pussy, I wore my White Bra over my round and firm Boobs, and as I looked at myself only in my White Bra and White Panties in the Mirror, I started feel so proud of my Body, “if Raju sees you like this in our Bra and Panties, he is going to go Crazy, Sudha,” as I said to myself and began laughing.  Wearing my Red Cotton Petticoat over my White Panties, I wore my Red Blouse over my White Bra, and as I was wearing my Red Silk Saree, I folded my pleats and when I was about to tug my folded pleats on to my Petticoat, I was confused whether to wear my Saree above my Navel and cover my Navel or wear below my Navel, that’s when I got a call from Muthu.

Holding my folded Saree Pleats, as I walked uncomfortably and reached for my Phone and began answering the phone placing it on my left ear and supporting it with my left shoulders, and began answering the call holding my folded saree pleats with both my hands now.  “Hey Beautiful, what are you doing?” as Muthu asked, the moment I heard Muthu’s voice, I started feeling excited.  “Wearing my Saree, Muthu,” I said, holding my Saree Pleats with my left hand and removing the dirt off my deep Navel.  “My God, I wish I was there to help you wear your Saree, Sweetheart,” he said.  “Really? You know how to help women wear Sarees?” as I exclaimed, “not really, Sudha.  Just want to watch you wear your Saree over your Bra and Panties and pleasure my eyes,” he said.  “Pleasure your eyes? The way I was holding my saree pleats confused whether to wear in a Homely fashion or Stylish fashion, you are only gonna laugh at me,” as I said, “What is Homely fashion and Stylish Fashion?” as he asked casually, “wearing a saree covering the entire waist area, revealing no skin at all is Homely fashion, wearing a saree below the navel is Stylish fashion,” as I saying, “Sudha, please wear your Saree well below your navel, Sweetlips, please,” as he said, “I can’t Muthu, there will be a lot of people at the Party, can’t let all of them see my navel,” I said.  “Please Baby, wear your Saree well below your navel, would love to grab your waist and kiss your navel every time I get time there,” as Muthu began saying in a begging tone, “Please, Sudha,” as he begged, “okay,” I whispered and between tugging my Saree please and began pulling my Saree along with my Petticoat down so that it stood well below my navel.  “Thank you so much, Sudha.  Sudha, the driver Badri is calling me, he must have reached your house” as he was saying, I started getting a call from the Driver Badri as well.  “Okay, you get ready and get into the Car, Sudha,” as Muthu said and the moment he hung up on the call, I started getting a call from Driver Badri, “2 minutes Badri,” I said and quickly wore my Saree and making sure I was looking good and classy, I picked up my handbag and left my house and got into the Car.

As I was expecting the Driver to drop me at the Party, to my confusion, he took me straight to Muthu’s house, “Badri, you were supposed to drop me at the Party and you are dropping me here?” as I asked the Driver, “Boss changed his plan and instructed me to come here so that you and the Boss could go together, Madam,” as Badri said and got down from the Car, Muthu himself opened the door for me with a huge smile on his face.  “Muthu what is this, why did you change the plan?” as I asked casually and got out of the Car, “the Party is delayed as the Guests are going to come late, I thought instead of going there and waiting, I would bring you here and we could attend the party together,” Muthu said and began taking me inside the House.  I thought it was a good idea to attend the party together as well, and began to relax.

As Muthu opened the Office Room Door, and moved a curtain aside and took me straight to the secret Bedroom he was talking about in the morning, and made me sit on the Sofa and began switching on the TV, “just keep watching TV, Sudha, I will take a quick shower and get ready and come,” as he said and went to the Washroom, I began to watch TV and relax myself. As I was relaxing changing Channels I noticed some Magazines under the Bed, and as I casually picked up the Magazines and began opening them, the Magazines were Adult Magazines of full of Sexy Models naked, kissing each other, having sex, and when I looked a picture where a Beautiful girl is taking a nice Cock inside her mouth, my mouth began to water and I started feeling horny.  As I kept looking through all the pictures I started feeling horny, and the moment I heard Muthu opening the Bathroom Door, I quickly threw the Magazines under the bed and began acting normal.  As Muthu came out only a towel around his waist, and began opened a cupboard and began pulling out an V shaped underwear and began wearing his Underwear under his Towel, though he was Ugly after seeing all those sex magazines, I was horny, and began lusting for Muthu.  As Muthu began removing his White Towel and began playing the towel over a Chair and began walking around only in his Gray Color V-shaped Underwear, searching for something, totally ignoring me, I heart rate began to rise as I was excited.  As he came near me and began bending down and began pulling out the Blanket, searching for something, his underwear got caught between his Ass Crack, which though look Ugly, strangely I was getting turned on.

Turning towards me, “Sudha, I must have placed a White Bag on my Table, I can’t go outside in my Underwear, can you bring that for me, if you don’t mind?” as he asked, “Sure,” I said and opened the Bedroom door and went towards his Table and picked up the White bag and began entering inside the Bedroom and gave the bag to Muthu.  “Thanks, Sudha,” as he exclaimed and collected the bag from me, his eyes went straight to my navel, and I noticed he was already having a boner in his Underwear, which was so tempting, but controlling myself, “Muthu, shall I wait outside until you change?” as I asked, “why Sudha, you don’t love me?” he asked.  “Yeah, but you are changing, Muthu,” as I exclaimed, looking at his Boner in his Underwear which was tempting and looking back into his eyes, “I am your Boyfriend, Sudha, you can watch me change,” as he was saying my eyes were struggling to look into his eyes and speak, as my eyes were all over his erect cock inside his underwear.  “If I wanted to watch you change, won’t you let me watch?” as he was asking, I could not hear what he was saying, as Muthu’s erect cock inside his Underwear began reminding me of the Magazine which I was seeing where the a girl was enjoying herself tasting a cock inside her Mouth, and my began watering looking at Muthu’s cock inside his underwear.  “Sudha?!” as he asked, “Yes, Muthu,” as I said and looked at him this time.  Coming closer to me and standing just opposite to me,  “I said, if I wanted to watch your change, won’t you let me watch your change in your Bra and Panties, you would allow me right?” as he asked, “Yeah Muthu,” I whispered, as I was excited and horny with Muthu standing only in his underwear right in front of me, with a boner inside his Underwear.  “If I wanted to remove your Bra and Panties for me and wear them again, you would remove your Bra and Panties and wear your Bra and Panties back as well, won’t you, Sudha?” as he whispered, adjusting his Boner inside his underwear, before I could answer, “Sudha, this underwear is too tight, let me wear another one,” as he exclaimed and began removing his Underwear and the moment I saw his erect cock dangling as he removed his Underwear, though I was horny, I began covering my face with my hands.

Watching me covering my hands, “feeling shy? Ha ha ha…” as Muthu laughed and held my hands and began taking them off me, I began to blush and began closing my eyes tight, “My God, the way you are blushing is making me horny, and I feel like tasting your Pussy, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in an horny tone, though I was totally turned on, “we will get late to the Party, get ready and come, I will wait in the Office Room,” I exclaimed and began running towards the Office Room opening the door.  Muthu, who was horny came running naked following me and as I turned around, he hugged me, lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table.  As I was taking my hands off him and my hands were resting on his shoulders, “Muthu, go get ready, we have to go to the Party,” as I whispered, struggling to look into eyes as my eyes were constantly going down and looking at his cock, and making me horny, “I thought of coming home after the Party, but they way you were blushing began making me horny and look what you have done, as he whispered and showed me his erect cock, this time I put my eyes down and began taking a full and clean view of his erect cock, which though turned me completely on and I so badly wanted to hold it and let it grow in my hand, controlling myself “you did that to yourself, Mister, now go get ready, we will go to the Party,” I whispered and slapped him gently.  Smiling at me and placing his hands on my thighs over my Saree, and bringing his lips close to mine, “Sweetheart, how about this, let me have your Pussy now, and then go and attend a Party.  I promise I will be quick,” as his was saying looking at my lips, his bad breath began filling my nostrils and those it was foul smelling, the horny mood I was in, I began ignoring his bad breath and began ogling at his filthy looking lips, and preparing myself to get kissed on my lips, and at the same time I could feel my Panties getting wet already.  “Why don’t we first attend the Party?” as I whispered, taking my hands off his shoulders and holding his chin with my both hands, “alright I surrender to you.  I will just taste your Pussy quickly and then we will leave, okay?” as he whispered, though I was excited to let him taste my Pussy, as my Pussy was itching so badly, at the same time I began cursing myself for not letting him have my Pussy as I badly wanted his erect dark cock, which though looked ugly it was tempting me.  “What do you say, Baby?” as he whispered and held my right hand with his left hand made his hold his erect cock, and the moment I held his cock with my hand, I started getting week, “I don’t know what to say,” I whispered, enjoying the feel of his erect cock in my hand and at the same time my mouth began watering as I so badly wanted to taste his cock.  Holding my face in his hand, “I will just taste your Pussy and then make you cum and taste your Cum,” as he whispered and began kissing my lips, almost instantly I began kissing his lips back and began stroking his cock.  Muthu’s mouth began to stink more than ever, but his stink began making me more horny and I began placing my hand on the back of his head and pushing his head towards me and began enjoying myself kissing his lips and began stroking his cock nicely.  Breaking the kiss, “Sudha, do you love me?” as he whispered looking into my eyes and taking his hands off my face and drifting my Saree Pallu aside and grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse gently and playing with me, making me more horny, “yes,” as I whispered and proceeded to kiss his lips, “if you love me you should do me one favor,” as he asked removing my Red Blouse Hooks one by one and revealing my White Bra, and squeezing my Boobs gently over my White Bra, “what is it?” as I whispered, stroking his cock gently with my left hand and wiping my saliva off his lips, “you should do this only if you love me,” he whispered, unpinning my Saree pin which I had put on to my blouse and removing my Pallu off my completely.  “What do you want me to do?” as I asked, looking at his cock in my hand, feeling tempted to at least bend down and kiss his cock if not taking his cock inside my mouth.  Hugging me and lifting me off the table and making me stand, in order to remove my Saree, “I am not forcing you on this, but if you do this for me,  I will be really happy, my Love,” as Muthu whispered and began removing my Saree, since I was horny and totally turned on, “what is it? Come on tell me,” I whispered and began helping him remove my Saree and placed my Saree on the Table.  As I stood only in my Red Petticoat and unhooked Red Blouse, revealing my White Bra from the front completely, “I don’t know how to tell you, Sudha, what if you get me wrong?,” as he whispered, putting his head down, his erect cover began tempting me and saying, “come on Muthu, you know I will do anything for you,” as I held his face in my hand, I started feeling horny.  “I know my love, but this favor I am gonna ask you is not just for me, but also for my Best Friend Ganesh,” as he whispered and began grabbing my waist, and began looking into my eyes now, “what is it, tell me?” I asked.  Grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to me as Muthu began kissing my lips and began saying that saying something about his Best Friend Muthu, not a word of his I could hear as when he began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back and began grabbing his Cock, and was lost in lust completely.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning kissing his lips and enjoying myself stroking his cock, and wetting my Panties already, and my Pussy was itching for a cock inside me, “what do you say, Sudha, shall I call my Best Friend Ganesh, now?  He is on the first floor?” as Muthu asked, breaking the kiss and squeezing my waist gently and looking at my navel and said, “he is gonna love this Navel of yours.”  I did understand what he was saying.  

Like Reply
As I was still holding his cock, as I so badly wanted inside me now, Muthu, who was grabbing my waist, began kissing me all over my cheeks and as he began saying, “Ganesh has sacrificed a lot of things for me, Sudha, it's his Birthday today and if I offer you to him and let him enjoy you, I will be so happy, and I will be so Happy.  Will you do this favor for me, Sudha?” as Muthu asked, I got angry and took my hand off his cock.  “What do you think of me, a Whore? If you had loved me Truly you wouldn’t have asked me to do this for you?  You are only trying to use me.  I am leaving,” as I said and began hooking my Red Blouse Hooks and began picking up my Saree and began wearing it.

“Sudha, when the Old Man brought you here in the morning and offered you to me, to enjoy making love to your Pussy, as a Peace Offering in return for sparing his life and your Gang Members’s lives, I immediately agreed and decided to spare the lives of your husband’s Gang Members and the Old Man’s, only because you were our Tamil Teacher’s Daughter, and Ganesh and I could enjoy making love to you.  Now I am telling you, if you sleep with my Friend Ganesh now, I will spare the lives of your Gang Members and the Old Man’s life.  If you don’t, I am gonna kill your husband’s Gang Members one by one starting from the Auto Driver who came to drop you here in the morning.  I will give you 5 Minutes to think, you are a smart woman, I hope you make a smart decision,” as he said and went inside the secret bedroom.

I was totally confused now, at the same time scared for the lives of my husband’s men, who were all loyal to him.  When Muthu particularly mentioned that he would started killing from the Auto Driver Raju, with whom I had started having a liking towards and the Old Man, who though kisses me, hugs me, and cheekily makes love to me, sees me as his daughter and at the same time planning for my Political Entry so that through me he could secure the lives off my husband’s Gang Members, and my husband’s Gang Members who were loyal to my husband and loyal to me and the Old Man now, and considering their lives and what would happen to their families if Muthu kills them all with the use of Political Support and his men, considering all this I came to a decision to agree to sleep with Muthu’s Best Friend Ganesh.

As I knocked on the secret Bedroom door, and Muthu began opening the door, wrapping a towel around his waist, talking to his friend Ganesh over the phone, the moment he saw me, “Ganesh, be on the line, Sudha is here, she must have made up her mind,” Muthu said and looked at me, “So, what have your decided, Sudha?,” as he asked, “yeah,” as I said softly putting my head down in shame, whispering something to Ganesh who was on the phone and throwing the Phone on the bed, “hey, you don’t have to put your head down in shame, cheer up.  If we can’t be Lovers, we can be friends at least right? Look, Sudha, I am not a fool, I have men working for me in your Gang and they have told me that the you and the Old Man had plotted to kill me at the Party, and that’s the reason I am not going to the Party,” as he was saying, “But I did not plot to kill you, Muthu,” as I said interrupting him, “I know Sudha,” he said and began grabbing my waist gently.  “I know, but I also know that you would be angry at me for killing your husband, but I had to kill your husband because your husband killed my wife and my daughter in the broad daylight mercilessly,” as he began to say, he started crying and began hugging me tight and began crying, I started feeling sorry for him, sorry that my husband had killed his wife and daughter.  Taking me in complete embrace as he began saying how much he loved his wife and his only daughter, and how my husband mercilessly killed both of them just because they were his wife and daughter whom he loved to much, I started hating my husband and started feeling sorry for Muthu and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him back and began consoling him.  As Muthu began crying and saying how lonely he was feeling without his wife and daughter, and how my husband had destroyed all his happiness just to sideline me and become a Councillor, I started feeling more sorry for Muthu, and began wiping his tears with my Pallu, and as Muthu continued telling me how he misses his wife and daughter so much, I started feeling sorry for him and at the same time began hating my husband more and started feeling that my husband deserved what he got.  Grabbing my waist gently, and looking into my eyes, “Sudha, I wanted to kill all your Gang Members including you.  When the Old Man started his peace talks with me over the phone and promised me that he would offer you as a Peace Offer in exchange for sparing all your lives, I thought of pretend to agree to the peace offer and bring you all here and kill you all, and asked the Old Man to bring you here.  But the moment the Old Man brought you here and offered you to me to have your pussy,  I instantly fell for you as you began reminding me of my wife.  When I began feeling up your Ass Cheeks, your ass Ass Cheeks felt exactly like my wife’s, which I absolutely loved,” saying as he began squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “that’s when I totally began to forget my thoughts of taking Revenge on you and your husband’s gang for killing my wife and daughter and making my life a living hell, decided to somehow convince you to marry you and make me my wife so that we both could forget about the past and move on and unite our Gangs and have peace.  At first in the Office Room I felt like talking to you and getting to know you, but when I began hugging you and the way you were kissing my lips back and cooperating with me so nicely, I started losing control and began lusting for you and the moment I began removing your Panties and looked at your Pussy, I could not control myself looking at your Beautiful Pussy, and decided to make love to you and ended up pulling my Pants and Underwear down and began inserting my cock inside your Pussy, I totally surrendered myself to you Sudha.  While I was enjoying myself making love to your pussy I started falling in love with you, and the way you were kissing my lips enjoying yourself, I could somehow feel that you loved me as well.  As I began lifting your unhooked and loosened White Bra above your Boobs from the front and began interlocking your fingers with my fingers on either sides of me and began enjoying myself making love to you and at the same time began sucking your Boobs nicely, the way you were enjoying yourself like you genuinely loved me, fet like heaven and as I was moaning totally forgetting myself, “Sudha…. I am gonna cumm… I am gonna Cummm I am gonna cum,” as I began moaning and began hugging you tight, and began digging my cock deeper and deeper inside your Pussy, they way you were moaning, clearly showed how much you were enjoying yourself, and watching the way you were enjoying my cock inside your Pussy, “I love you Sudha, I love you…” as I moaned and hugged you tight said, and the moment you said, “I Love You too, Muthu,” and began kissing my lips, I totally fell for you and began cumming all over your Pussy, and they way you kissed my lips passionately and began cumming all over my cock and began taking me into your embrace and began letting me rest my exhausted body on your body and complimenting my cock and telling me openly that my cock was better than your husband's, that’s the moment I decided to marry you at any cost.

But today when I came to know that you never loved me and had plotted to bring me to the Party and kill me with the help of your Gang, I started feeling betrayed and began to realize the thing that is going on between them was just Lust and nothing else,” he said.  “Muthu No, I did not plot to kill you, I never wanted to kill you,” as I was saying, “then why did you come here with the Old Man?  You came here to seduce me and poison me?” he asked in an emotional tone.  “No, Muthu, I will tell you the Truth.  The Old Man brought me here to seduce you and poison you for killing my husband, but while I was trying to seduce you, I got seduced by you,” as I was saying, “Come on, you got seduced by me? Look at me.. I am a regular uncle, no women would even want to even talk to me, I am dark skinned, ugly, crooked and yellow teeth, scars all over my body, my breath stinks, though I take a million showers I stink like a Pig.  I know how ugly I am, and you want me to believe that you got seduced by me?” he exclaimed, in a disbelief tone.  “Who said you are Ugly? I love your dark skin tone; or else why would I even hug you freely?” as I was saying, “yeah,” he exclaimed in acceptance.  “If I did not like your crooked and yellow teeth, and your burnt lips, and your bad breath, why would I kiss you so passionately?  Didn’t you notice how I was enjoying myself kissing your lips and tasting all your saliva? Why do you think I was enjoying myself tasting your saliva and kissing your lips? Because the smell of your mouth and taste of your tongue and lips began driving me crazy and I began enjoying myself kissing your lips and got totally seduced by you,” as I was saying, “my God, Sudha, look what you are doing to me now,” as Muthu whispered showing me me boner inside his Towel, I started feeling horny all over again.  “Now you are seducing me aren’t you?” as he whispered and opened his White Towel and began showing his erect dark Cock, I got totally horny, “no Muthu, you are seducing me with his,” I whispered and without my control I caught his cock gently with my right hand.  Looking at his cock stroking his cock gently with both my hands, as I bit my lips and looked into his feeling up his erect cock with my hands gently, enjoying the feel of it, letting his towel which he was holding fall on the floor, “mmmmmm…. You really look seduced, Sudha, I believe you,” as he whispered and began removing my Red Silk Saree Pallu off me.  “Then why did you bring this Poison?” as he whispered and began pulling my Saree pleats out of my Red Petticoat, “but did I mix any of it in the soft drinks we both had?” I whispered.  “Why didn’t you mix it and kill me, Sudha?” as he asked, removing my Red Silk Saree off me and throwing my Red Silk Saree away and making me stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, with my White Bra Strap cropping off my Red Blouse near my shoulders, and ignoring it, “because I never had the intention of killing you in the first place, and the moment we hugged and began kissing each other, your began corrupting me with your lips and the taste of your lips, and I could somehow feel that you were in love with me,” as I was saying, “I am still in love with you, Sudha,” as he exclaimed in an emotional tone and began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, I began taking my hands off his cock and began wrapping my arms around his waist and began hugging him back.  “You have no idea how much I love you, Sudha.  If you want me to prove my love for you, I will drink that poison you bought for me and show you how much I love you,” as he began saying in an emotional tone, hugging him naked and at the same time his erect cock rubbing me all over my thighs began making me horny, “Muthu, you don’t have prove me anything, I know you,” though I whispered in an emotional tone, I was totally horny and I could feel my Panties getting wet already.  “I am sorry for kissing your husband, Sudha, if I knew that he was your husband I would have forgiven him for kissing my wife and daughter,” as he was saying, “he deserved it, Muthu, how could he kill your wife and daughter, I really feel sorry for you,” as I was saying, “you don’t have to feel sorry for me anymore, Sudha, because I have found the lost love in you,” as he whispered, placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and kissing me all over my cheeks, I started feeling horny and began closing my eyes and biting my lips and began letting him feel my Ass cheeks over my Red Petticoat and kiss my cheeks all he wanted.
Like Reply
Grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, as he was kissing me all over my cheeks, the moment I opened my eyes, he brought his lips close my lips and began kissing my lips passionately, his filthy lips, his bad breath, and his saliva began driving me crazy and I began hugging him tight and began kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmmm….. I love you, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed, squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat and began rubbing his erect cock all over my thighs over my Red Petticoat, and began kissing my lips passionately filling my entire mouth with his saliva, it started driving me crazy.  Hugging a guy naked would make any woman go crazy and horny, and I am a woman as well and how could I not be horny while I was hugging this guy naked, and on top of that I was enjoying kissing his lips which were driving my crazy already and was enjoying myself kissing his lips and at the same time tasting his saliva which was driving me crazy already, and my Pussy began to ache for his cock which was rubbing me all over my thighs, and I had already made up my mind to sleep with him already.  “I love you, Sudha…” as Muthu moaned, enjoying the way I was kissing his lips back, and rubbing his erect cock all over my thin Red Petticoat, “I love you too, Muthu,” as I moaned and was about to kiss his lips, “if you love me, you must sleep with my Friend Ganesh, Sudha,” he whispered in a begging tone, pinching my cheeks gently.  “Muthu, I can’t, he is a Stranger, I don’t know him,” as I was saying taking my hands off him, my right hand accidentally touched Muthu’s cock, and the moment I began grabbing his erect cock in my hand, I started getting more horny.  Holding his erect cock with my right hand and wrapping my arms around his neck, and looking into his lips and planting a kiss on his lips and looking into his eyes, “Muthu, sleeping with you is okay, but I can’t sleep with your friend,” as I whispered, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and kissing my lips nicely, as he began convincing me to sleep with his friend Ganesh, and at one point as he continued kissing my lips began convincing me for a threesome with his friend Ganesh, I started to get excited, and agreed for a thresome.

Muthu, who was delighted, picked up his phone and sent a message to his Friend, “thank you so much, Sudha,” he exclaimed and began lifting me and began circling me around, and dropping me down as he began jumping around in excitement, though I was excited for the threesome as well, “I am doing this only for you,” as I was saying, I could hear someone coming inside, and before I could pick up my Red Silk Saree to wear it, a guy in his White Shirt and White Dhoti, looking fresh royal and cute began entering inside.

“My God, she is Beautiful,” as he exclaimed looking at me, “lock the door,” Muthu said, wrapping a towel around his waist.  As Ganesh, who looked uglier than Muthu, locked the door from inside and began coming towards me, strangely I started feeling shy and excited, and at the same time picked up my Red Silk Saree and began covering my Boobs over my Blouse and my navel.  As Ganesh came and stood in front of me, he was smelling like a pig, and even the Minister White Dhoti and the Minister White Shirt he was wearing was making him look ugly.  “Hi, Sudha,” as he said and began introducing himself to me, his voice sounded rough, and as Muthu came to me, “you don’t need this,” he said and gently began pulling the Red Silk Saree which I was covering my Boobs in my Red Blouse and my navel with, and made me stand only in my Red Petticoat and Red Blouse, with my White Bra cropping out of my Red Blouse near my shoulders, “Muthu, don’t force her, give her saree back,” as Ganesh said, Muthu immediately gave my Red Silk Saree to me, and I began covering my boobs and my navel with my Saree.  “Sudha, I am not just a Politician, but also a successful Business. I just came here to strike a deal with you,” as Ganesh began saying, that’s when I started looking at his face, his face was full of holes and scars, and totally unattractive.

“So!,” as he exclaimed and I looked into his eyes now, Muthu came from behind and began hugging me from behind, “I know you both hate each other and want to kill each other,” as Ganesh began to say, “Sudha is my Baby, why would I hate her?  Only she hates me, and wants to kill me,” as Muthu whispered resting his head on my right shoulder, grabbing my waist and feeling up my navel nicely, which Ganesh could not see as I was covering my Boobs in my Red Blouse and Navel with my Saree, “no it's not like that,” as I was about to say, “obviously, because you killed her husband,” Ganesh said looking at Muthu.  Looking at me, “Sudha, let us put the past behind, I know you have two handsome sons and you have a life to lead.  I am gonna make you a Councillor of your Constituency with my Political Support and Power, and I will make Muthu stop all his activities against your husband’s gang members and make sure I find them suitable jobs,” as Ganesh was saying, “I have told her already and convinced her for a threesome already, Ganesh, you are just wasting time, come let's enjoy her you idiot,” as Muthu, who was hugging me from behind and feeling up my waist and navel nicely, exclaimed and began pulling my Red Silk Saree off and began throwing it away and began carrying me to the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, I started to get scared.  “Muthu, I am scared, just be with you all the way through,” as I exclaimed and began hugging him, placing me on the bed and kneeling towards me right on the bed and hugging my upper body, “Sure Baby, I will be right throughout,” as he was saying, hugging Muthu back as I looked at Ganesh, he was removing his White Shirt, White Dhoti, White Banian and looking ugly at hell and was removing his Underwear and getting naked.

“My God, Muthu, he is Ugly,” as I was whispering, “just cooperate with him now, Sudha, we both will become Councilors and settled down in live,” as Muthu was saying and I began daydreaming about becoming a Councillor, I could feel Ganesh’s hands going underneath my Red Petticoat, and initially which felt tickling, as he hands began roaming all over my knees and going up over my thighs and inner thighs and began grabbing my Panties, I started feeling horny, and began closing my eyes and began hugging Muthu tight.  As Ganesh began grabbing my Panties and began pulling it down, “no please…” I exclaimed, as I was feeling uncomfortable, as I barely knew Ganesh.   “What happened?” as Muthu, who was hugging my upper body asked, “he is removing my Panties, Muthu” as I was whispering, “let him, Sudha, that’s what he came here for,” Muthu whispered.  “I am not comfortable, Muthu,” as I was whispering, I could feel Ganesh entering inside my Red Petticoat.  “Muthu, he is entering inside my Petticoat,” as I whispered, feeling uncomfortable, “don’t you want to become a Councillor and settle yourself and the lives of your Gang Members?” as Muthu whispered, “yeah,” as I whispered, “then let him go underneath your Petticoat and do whatever he wants,” as Muthu was whispered, all of a sudden Ganesh began inserting his hands underneath my Ass Cheeks and grabbing my Ass Cheeks, he began kissing my Pussy lips nicely.  “Nooooo nooooooo noooooooo…..,” though I began screaming out of uncomfortability, the way Ganesh was kissing my Pussy lips nicely at the same time resting my Ass Cheeks over his palms, started making me horny.  “What happened?” as Muthu, who was hugging my upper body whispered, “he is kissing me all down there,” as I whispered and began closing my eyes and began moaning, Muthu began hugging my upper body tight and began kissing my lips.  Though the way Ganesh was kissing my Pussy lips was making me feel more and more uncomfortable, the way Muthu was hugging my upper body and whispering how much he loves my lips and how much he wishes to marry me and make me his wife and enjoy me daily in his Bed and enjoying himself kissing my lips began making me horny and my Pussy began to get wet.  As Muthu removed all Red Blouse Hooks and began inserting his hands underneath me and unhooked my White Bra Hook and began hugging my upper body tight and began kissing my lips passionately, making my Pussy wet, at the same time when Ganesh who was kissing my Pussy lips already began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy and at the same time began sucking and kissing my clit, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” I began to moan as I was totally excited and I close to having a orgasm.  As Ganesh began fingering my Pussy nicely and at the same time was enjoying himself squeezing my Ass Cheeks nicely and kissing and chewing my clit, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I began to moan, as I was close to an Orgasm, and the moment Muthu began inserting both his hands underneath my loosened White Bra and began squeezing my Boobs and began kissing my lips, and at the same time Ganesh took his finger off my Pussy and began sucking my Pussy nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and came all over Ganesh’s mouth, and began kissing Muthu’s lips passionately, and began arching my head behind, enjoying the way Ganesh was licking all my juices off my Pussy.

“Did you cum?” as Muthu whispered, placing my hands above my head and interlocking his hands with my hands and kissing me all over my neck, “yeah,” as I whispered, trying to relax and take a break, I could feel Ganesh taking his mouth off my Pussy, and as I tried to relax and at the same time enjoying the way Muthu was placing my hands above my head and interlocking his hands with my hands and kissing me all over my neck and cheeks, Ganesh all of a sudan began lifting my Red Petticoat all the way about my waist and began spreading my legs apart and went between my legs and all of a sudden began inserting his cock inside my wet Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh,” as I moaned out of pain, realizing that Ganesh had inserted his cock inside my Pussy to my shock, Muthu got off me and immediately Ganesh began sleeping on top of me and hugging me tight, began enjoying myself making love to me.  Clearly I was uncomfortable, “noooo nonooooo nooooooo noooooo nooooooo,” though I was screaming, Ganesh was in no mood to listen to me and continued hugging me tight and continued enjoying himself making love to me.  “Muthu… Muthu …….” as I screaming, calling him to help me, to my horror Muthu got up and began leaving the bedroom.  No matter how loud I screamed for help, nobody was coming to help me and at the same time no matter how hard I tried to free myself from Ganesh, I could not free myself from Ganesh as he had totally rested his upper body on top of me and was hugging me so tight that I could feel my Boobs getting totally crushed against his chest.  Clearly I was trapped, “my God, what a Pussy you have, Sudha … mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as Ganesh began moaning, enjoying himself making love to my Pussy and at the same time kissing me all over my Cheeks, I could clearly feel that he was going to cum at any moment.  At the same time as the way Ganesh’s cock was entering inside my Pussy and filling up my Pussy nicely was making my Pussy enjoy Ganesh’s cock inside, and I could feel like I was going to cum as well.  “Mmmmmmmmm …. My God…. Sudha mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm What a Pussy… what a Pussy …. What a Pussy mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm,” as Ganesh began moaning at the same time enjoying making love to my Pussy Vigorously, the way he was calling my name started making me excited and horny and the moment Ganesh began lifting my loose White Bra up and began sucking my Boobs one after the other and began inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” he moaned and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and began cumming all over his cock.
Like Reply
Right when Ganesh came inside my Pussy and began resting on top of me, Muthu, with a towel wrapped around his waist and sat next to us in bed.  “How was she, Ganesh?  Did you enjoy her Pussy?” as Muthu exclaimed, holding my right hand and inserting his underneath his towel and making me hold his erect cock, “mmmmmm.. She was awesome, Muthu.  The BEST Pussy I have ever had,” Ganesh whispered and began hugging me tight and began kissing my lips nicely.  As I was holding Muthu’s erect cock with my right hand, and getting my lips kissed nicely by Ganesh, who was sleeping on top of me, the feel of Muthu’s cock, started making me horny and I began kissing Ganesh’s lips back passionately, totally ignoring his disgusting saliva, as I was enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock in my hand.  Taking his lips off my lips, and looking into my eyes, “this is the Best Birthday Gift ever, Muthu, I wish I had more stamina to enjoy her Pussy more,” Ganesh exclaimed.  “Mmmmmmm…. Looks like you were having the best time of your life enjoying her Pussy,” as Muthu said, making me holding his cock tighter and stroke his cock, I was biting my lips and closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock in my hand, and I started feeling more horny now, “oh Yeah, Muthu, it's all because of you,” as Ganesh was whispering, “anything for you my Friend,” as Muthu whispered and began inserting his hand underneath my White Bra and began squeezing my boobs, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,” I started moaning, and I so badly wanted Muthu’s cock which I was holding, inside my Pussy.  The moment Muthu heard me moan, he clearly knew that I wanted him.  “It's my turn, now,” as Muthu whispered, Ganesh got off me and went straight to the Bathroom, Muthu held my hands and made me stand up.

As I stood only in my unhooked and torn Red Blouse, unclasped White Bra, and my Red Petticoat, “was he rough, Sudha?” as he casually asked and began removing his Towel and stood naked and made me hold his erect cock, which had already made me go crazy, and without my knowledge I started stroking his cock, and my mouth began to water.  “Don’t worry, I will be gently okay?” as he whispered and began removing my Red Petticoat Nada, it gave off immediately and fell around my feet, and as my cum soaked Pussy came to full view of Muthu, which I quickly covered by locking my legs, out of shyness, I began covering my Pussy with my both my hands.

As I began covering my Pussy with both my hands, “mmmmmm…. Looks like he has enjoyed your Pussy nicely, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed began down and picking up my Red Petticoat, spreading my legs and at the same time making me hold his cock with my right hand and at the same time as Muthu began wiping my Pussy with my Red Petticoat, “mmmmmmmmmmm” I started to moan as the way Muthu was wiping my Pussy with my Red Petticoat began making me more horny.  Throwing my dirty Red Petticoat away, as Muthu began grabbing my Pussy with his right hand, “mmmmmmmmm Muthu….” I moaned, as I was totally horny, “take your Blouse and Bra off, Whore.!” as Muthu said calling me a “Whore” “mmmmmmm,” I moaned and planted a kiss on his cheek and began blushing and removing my Blouse and White Bra for him, as Muthu calling me a “Whore,” began making me excited and horny.  Grabbing my Pussy and inserting his middle finger inside my Pussy, and fingering my Pussy, as he began grabbing me by my jaw and began pulling me close to him, “is your Pussy ready for my Cock, Whore?” as Muthu exclaimed, the word “Whore” made me so horny that, without my control, stroking his cock nicely with my right hand, placing my left hand behind his head and pulling his lips close to mine, “come enjoy this Whore’s Pussy,” I whispered and began kissing Muthu’s lips nicely, ignoring his filthy lips and saliva.  “Go Whore, get on the bed and spread your legs for me,” as Muthu exclaimed and spat in my mouth, I shamelessly began swallowing his spit and was shamelessly giggling and blushing and walking on the knees on the bed.  As I was about to lie down and spread my legs for him, “what a fair skinned Ass you have there you Whore,” as Muthu exclaimed and slapped my Ass Cheek hard, though it was painful and my right Ass Cheek turned completely Red, the way Muthu called me a “Whore” began making me forget the pain and in fact it started making me more horny.  “What an Ass you have got, Whore,” as Muthu called me a whore again and gave another tight slap on my Ass, though it was painful, I giggled and slept on the bed and spread my legs apart for him.  I was so horny that I began touching myself looking at his erect cock and began inviting Muthu to have my Pussy.

That’s when Ganesh, who already enjoyed my Pussy and went inside the Bathroom came out, and the moment I saw him, I began pulling up the white blanket and began covering my nakedness.  “Ganesh, wait in your car, I will fuck this Whore and join you, and we both will go to the Party,” as Muthu said, this time Muthu calling me a whore began to irk me, and Ganesh coming out of the Bathroom and talking to Muthu sort of woke me up.  “Let's take the Whore along, Muthu, we will lock up in my Guest House and enjoy her Pussy until she gets old,” as Ganesh said, I started to get scared.  “See I told you her Pussy was special and if you fuck her Pussy once you will feel like fucking her again and again,” as Muthu said, “ha ha ha,” Ganesh and Muthu started laughing together.  “If I had killed her like you wanted me to, her Yummy Pussy must have been wasted,” as Muthu was saying, “you are right, and you are always right, Muthu, that’s why you are my Best friend.  Now what shall we do with this bitch?” as Ganesh asked, “I will fuck her now and tie her up, and put her in the Car Trunk, and tell my driver, Badri, to lock her up in your Guest House, there we will lock her up and enjoy her Pussy until she gets Old,” as Muthu began saying and got into the Blancket and tried to fuck me, I started to get scared, “Please Muthu, let me go, please …. Please… please… don’t take me to the Guest House and lock me up there,” as I began beginning with tears all over my cheeks, Muthu was in no mood to listen and spreading my legs he slept on top of me.  As Muthu began hugging me tight and and was about to bang me, “Ganesh, please, let me go, you don’t have to lock me up inside your Guest House, every time you want to have my Pussy I myself will come to your house and offer myself to you, please…. Please let me go home,” as I was begging, Muthu, who was sleeping on top of me, and hugging me tight with my legs spread apart, all of a sudden began inserting his cock inside my wet Pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as I shamelessly started to moan, without my knowledge, as my Body was totally going against me and began enjoying the way Muthu’s cock was entering my Pussy.  “Muthu, please… please…. Let me go home…” as I was begging, Muthu who was in no mood to listen to me, began inserting his cock deep inside my Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I shamelessly began to moan, as my Body began enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock exploring my Pussy walls and making me more horny and I shamelessly began enjoying myself.  Since Muthu was in no mood to listen to me, and was busy enjoying making love to my Pussy, and though I was enjoying myself, Muthu and Ganesh’s idea of locking me up in this Guest House as their Sex Slave began appearing in front of my eyes, and looking and Ganesh, “Ganesh, please let me go home, I don’t want any Councillor post, I don’t want anything, I will go hiding.  You want to have my Pussy all the time right?  I will hide in a House only you and Muthu will know the Address of, and if you want my Pussy I will come directly to your house and offer myself to you, but please don’t lock me up in this Guest House,” as I begging Ganesh who was watching Muthu enjoying himself making love to me, the way Muthu was sleeping on top of me and hugging me tight, crushing my Boobs against his chest, and enjoying himself making love to my Pussy and moaning, I shamelessly began enjoying myself as my Body was totally going against me and I began hugging Muthu tight.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as Muthu began moaning, enjoying himself making love to me, I could clearly feel that he was going to cum at any moment.  “Muthu…. Don’t lock me up in his Guest House, I promise if you let me go, I will come to you and offer my Pussy to you any time you want, and you have enjoy my Pussy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……” as I was saying, the moment Muthu began grabbing my Ass Cheeks and began inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy and and all of a sudden began sucking my boobs nicely, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmm,” I began to moan, and I was about to cum now, and the moment Muthu began interlocking my hands with his hands and began taking them underneath me, making my Boobs bulge upward and locking both my hands with his left hand, as Muthu squeezing my left Boobs with his right hand and began sucking my right Bobos nicely and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, I could not hold it any more, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned, letting Muthu suck my right Boob all the wanted and squeeze my left Boobs all he wanted and wrapping my legs around his waist, taking his cock deeper inside my Pussy and began cumming all over his cock.
Like Reply
As Muthu was sleeping on top of me and relaxing, “Muthu, I now you enjoyed my Pussy nicely, and instead of locking me up here, if you let me go home, I will come here every time you want my Pussy and offering my Pussy to you and you can enjoy all you want just like you enjoyed,” as I was saying, “you think I am a fool, Whore?” Muthu exclaimed and got off me.  I started to get scared, and as I began covering myself with the White Blanket, “if I let you go, one day or the other, you will poison me for killing your husband, I am not a fool,” as Muthu was saying in a threatening tone and began wearing his Underwear, Ganesh started getting a phone call from someone.  “You are going to be here forever as our Sex Slave, you fucking Whore,” as Muthu was saying, “Muthu, our Enemies have surrounded us, this Whoreh has trapped us, let's get the hell out of here now,” as Ganesh exclaimed, “you fucking Whore,” as Muthu exclaimed and tried to hit me with the chair, the Old Man and our Gangmen barged inside saved me from Muthu and Ganesh.

As our Gangmembers took Muthu and Ganesh into their custody, and I was standing alone with just a blanket wrapped around me, I began picking up my White Bra and White Panties.  Throwing away the White Blanket I was covering myself with, as I began picking up my White Panties and began wearing my White Panties, I could feel Muthu’s cum juices in my my Pussy tickling my Pussy and make me horny again, “my God what is happening to me, I am still horny,” telling myself as I began picking up my White Bra and began wearing a White Bra, I could still feel Muthu squeezing my boobs my boobs and sucking on them.  As I began wearing my Red Petticoat on top of my White Panties and began wearing my Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, my Pussy continued to itch as Muthu’s juices were all deep inside my Pussy and itching me pussy and at the same time making me horny.  As I was done wearing my Red Silk Saree, the Old Man knocked on the door and entered inside, and took me home.

At home, as the Old Man sent me to make Coffee for him, he was talking to so many people over the phone, and by the time I came back with two cups of coffee, and placed the Coffee Tray on the Coffee Table, he made me sit next to him.  “Sorry, Sudha, I made you sleep with Muthu, because I did not have any other choice to trap him,” as the Old man started to say, “it's okay Daddy,” I said in a tone as if I slept with Muthu just because the old man asked me to.  “Upon beating Muthu and Ganesh up they confessed to me that they both enjoyed your Pussy.  Your Pussy must be sore, you take good rest now and it will be okay by morning,” as the Old Man said and began sipping his coffee, that’s when I began realize he was right, as the result of Muthu enjoying making love to my Pussy not just once, but twice, and Ganesh enjoying making love to my Pussy, and the Old Man himself for his share getting a piece of my Pussy and getting to enjoy making love to my Pussy in the name of seducing Muthu, my Pussy had gotten sore a bit, but not as sore as the Old Man was saying, and when the Old Man reminded me of how much Muthu and Ganesh must have enjoyed my Pussy, it began reminding me of Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy and began making my Pussy itchy and I started feeling horny.  “Did you enjoy the way Muthu had your Pussy, or was he rough?” as the Old Man asked softly looking into my eyes, since I did not want to hide anything from the Old Man, as I began sort of confessing to the Old Man about how I enjoyed the way Muthu was enjoying himself making love to me, my Pussy began to get wet and I started feeling horny all over again.  “I am gonna have your Pussy for my Birthday, Baby,” as the Old Man whispered, since I was horny, “sure, Daddy,” I readily agreed, and kissing me on the forehead, “Take rest Darling, Good Night,” the Old Man left the place.

The End

Regards
Novelist Casanova
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
(11-05-2024, 02:25 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice story

Thank you
Like Reply