Adultery IT girl turns into a slave - My way of Continuation
Dear readers this is a continuing story in my way of this thread

https://xossipy.com/thread-34025.html

Please do visit this thread and read to know the full backstory.....

Now onto the story....

She got tired and fell down, but the tattooist and his associates are not in mood of leaving her they just picked up and went to the backroom of the shop where they kept like sort of store room. She woke up to a hard slap to her soft tits. The tattooist said bitch u fuck us for the next two hours and we will pierce ur nipples among other things and we will leave u on ur way. She cried and asked for mercy but those guys were in no mood to leave a such beautiful whore. The tat guy grabbed her by the hair and made her kneel down all showed their dicks and she had no option but to suck the tat guys dick. He shoved his full dick and began fucking her mouth like mad dog and snehdika was choking and began to slap his thighs. He got angry and slapped her and spat on her face, he held her hair and slapped continuously for a minute and ordered the to guys to toe her hands in the back with some rope.Though snehdika put up a fight by shaking her body and kicking she was no match for those two guys and they tied her hands pretty tight with nylon rope and to make things worse they took three black paper clips and clipped two of her nipples and her clit making her howl. The tat guys resumed his mouth fucking using the opportunity when she opened her mouth to howl. Another guy went back and jammed his cock in her asshole and began roughly fucking it. The third guy who is recording all of this in a camera, sets it up to cover the whole scene and signalled the guys the guy fucking her asshole he held her by the hand and lied over a small bed and made her lie over him and inserted his cock again in her asshole and resumed the fucking also the tat guy roughly fucks her throat, the third guy came over and inserted his cock in her pussy and began roughly banging her cunt, the tat guy in between the mouth fuck removes the cock and slapped and spits on her face and fucks her mouth again. Her body is completely shaking due to the rough fuck or the three guys.The shaking makes her full tits wobble making the clips causing more pain also the clit clip shakes and causing immense pain in her clit. Each is competing with one other like who is fucking her roughly. The mouth fucking guy grabs her by the hair, skull fucks her, slaps her spit on her and make her slurp the dick like a Popsicle. The ass fucking guy continuously slaps her back and spanks her ass cheeks until they a red. The pussy fucking guy grabs her by the waist and pounds her pussy and inbetween squeezes the clipped tits and clit making her squirm and grunt. They continue this for an hour and changes the position and resumes the airtight foursome fuck. The didn't miss a single minute to slap her, spank her, squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples and totally destroy her holes.The ordeal comes to an end after an hour and the tat guy grabs her by hair and makes her kneel down for cum facial. She can barely move so she obeyed his commands to avoid any further punishments. The three ejaculates all over her face and in her mouth makes her swallow every bit of the cum after the just slap her and and spit on her and in her mouth and orders her to swallow their spit as well.Then they removed the nipple and clit clips and pinch them to give more pain to her nether regions.She was totally devastated and want to die at that moment. The guys caught all the action in camera as well for future blackmail which snehdika witnessed but had no energy to stop them.Snehdika then asked the guys about the piercing even though she has no energy to avoid consequences from KK. The guys laughed and then showed a corner where a hose pipe is available to clean herself and they can pierce her. She walked with shivering legs and tried best to clean herself, she could feel burning and pain all over her body mainly on her tits, ass and cunt and asshole
.After ten mins one guy came over to check on her where he found sitting on the bed quietly. He shouted at her slut come over get ur nipples pierced. She with fear walked towards him, but he grabbed by her hair and nipples and dragged her to the piercing and tattooing table where she found no one else other than those three guys.The Tat guy told to her slut were going to pierce ur nipples, navel, tongue and ur clit as well, also were going to tattoo some nasty things on ur body u cannot say no else we will upload the video of ur ordeal with us on the internet. She in a mental dilema to obey them or face KK when he finds what happened here to her. To get out of the situation she told ok and agreed for their wish to whatever they want to do to her body.

The guys were happy cause they got a once in a lifetime chance to do whatever they want to a girl and have no fear of consequences. They quickly assemble all the required piercing tools and rings and ornaments and tattooing needles and paints.She was scared to see those tools she was totally understood they were not going to leave her until their wish is fulfilled.First they took two sharp needles, pinched both her nipples with holding scissors and piercing with the needles, snehdika let a big scream but the guys held her mouth and muffled her scream.Also they slapped her not to scream.They attached a non removable ring one end to the needle end and drive it to the other end until the ring comes out through another end under the nipple, fixed the ball and secure it properly and the piercing is completed with the nipple. Next the tat guy proceeded to her navel and completed the piercing. It was a little painless than the nipple for snehdika. Then he proceeded for the clit.She has a bald baby pussy where he asked her to hold her legs apart with her hands, then he asked the guys to part her pussy lips, then he proceeded further with holding scissors and slightly pressed over the clit and raised the hood to expose her love button she was breathing heavily when her clip is exposed and when he tapped it she was feeling tingling sensation all over body, then he slightly clip it with the scissors and drive a needle through it and insert a metal ring and securing it tightly with the ball.She was holding the scream to avoid any punishment from the guys.Then he told her to open her mouth and expose her tongue to pierce, she let her tongue out they held it with the scissors and pierced it with a nice silver tongue ring.

Then they began to tatto her body, one was tattooing over her boobs, one was tattooing between the tits and around the nave, and the last guy was tattooing over her pussy mound. After finishing they flipped her over on her stomach. This was causing pain as the pierced boobs navel and pussy was pushed against the bed. The guys then started tattooing right below her head and over her neck, her back, her waist and over her both ass cheeks. Then finally the tattooed around her ass hole and both the side of it. All tattoos were words which were humiliating to her which she will find soon.After they completed everything and recorded all the activities on camera they took her to the mirror room where all sides were fixed with mirrors. She can see her whole body 360 deg. She saw "SLUT" written in curvy letters over her right boobs, "I ? Rough SEX" on her left boob,
"Slap
 my
 bOObs"
in between her tits, her tits were shining with two silver rings. Over her navel piercing a little fire ? symbol and either side of her navel "Fuck Toy". Over her pussy mound "Nasty Cum-Dump" and a downward ⬇️ pointing towards her pussy.Her pussy looks very inviting with a pierced silver ring. Behind her neck "Pull Hard and Ride Me" is written.On her spinal cord 
"F
U
C
K

M
E

H
A
R
D" is tattooed in beautiful curvy letters. Above her waist "Tear my ASS HOLE" is written."Spank my Ass" is written on her right ass cheek and "Dirty Bitch" is written on her left ass cheek. The tat guy told Snehdika to bend and part her ass cheeks only to find "Nasty WHORE" tattooed around her asshole but the O is tattooed around her ass hole with red color like 
" Nasty
WH⭕RE", 
Seeing all of this made her head dizzy and when she was about to fall they held and made her to stand and took lot of selfies with her and made her to show poses to exhibit their talent and also a video of her saying that they did all of this only with her consent and she agreed to all of the piercing and tattooing. When they done with her they took her to the front door threw the shawl on her and closed the door.
[+] 2 users Like Haroldfkumar2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Guys please tell me should I continue this story in this way or should I Stop
[+] 2 users Like Haroldfkumar2's post
Like Reply
Nice please continue
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
will u able to complete or not
Like Reply
(10-05-2024, 01:36 PM)mahamatherchod Wrote: will u able to complete or not

I'll try my best to complete the story with my perversion and dirty thoughts
Like Reply
great, the go ahead
Like Reply
Excited update
Like Reply
Waiting to see more
Like Reply
Guys here's the next update.

Read and enjoy, tell me ur views

After they close the door behind her, she got afraid and wrapped dhe shawl around her body which was covered with sweat and lots and lots of pinching marks nail marks slap marks all over her body especially over her tits and ass.She was having difficulty in walking due to the pain in her ass and burning sensation in her pussy. Just then she heard the door of the tattoo shop opened and she got scared, but the guy just bent her and told u forgot this bitch and jammed the vibrating dildo in her asshole making her scream but he slapped her and controlled her scream.He said bitch u should never forget ur toys and took a photo of her ass cheek with Nasty Whore With the Dildo jammed in her asshole along with her face and gave a punch over the dildo and shut the door. Snehdika felt like a piece of shit and wanted to kill herself.

Just then her phone rang showing KK is calling. She attended and he told her to come to the main road but she was so scared to walk to the roads because it was nearing to midnight and there were few thugs who are drinking and smoking. She told the situation to KK but he refused to listen and also he told to walk her naked to the car she was refusing it but he insisted either she walk naked to the car or he leaves her that like.She got scared and decided to get naked and walk to the car as it was dark and she could somehow manage to get to the car.She didn't think about the piercings and humiliating tattoos all over her body and dropped to shawl and started walking to the main road. She heard those thugs like partying and enjoying the night with booze. She slowly tried to walk past them, suddenly she heard a voice " Bitch come over here". She got scared and tried to run away but thugs ran behind her and got hold of her and brought under the dim Street lamp where they were partying. They asked whether she is a call girl and started mauling her tits and ass and asked why she was naked and what are those words as tattoos and why she had piercings all over body. Snehdika heart was pounding and breathing was heavy and her chest was heaving. But she was dumbfounded as she got panic and words refused to come out of her mouth. The guys decided to take her the girl to their place and fuck her. Suddenly KKs car came over and he came out of it and shouted that she is his bitch and they should leave her. While the two of the thugs were holding her another one came to beat KK which he blocked and gave a punch on his chest which caused him to collapse on to the ground. The others got scared and left, snehdika was relieved and ran hugged KK saying "thank you sir for saving me, I was so scared that they are going to kill me". He responded with an evil smile when he caught her by her hair and gave a hard slap and spat on her face. He said they were not going to kill you. They were going to fuck u and do things which I only meant to do to ur body. Besides u cannot die until I use ur body and abusing u sexually as much as I want until I'm satisfied. She realised then that KK was the one who put her in that situation and cursed herself for trusting KK again that he saved her. Then he grabbed her neck and shoved her into the car and slammed the door close.

He got on the driver seat, he ordered her to give him blowjob until they reach the guesthouse. She was cursing herself but had no choice but to do as KK wishes. She opened his pant zipper and took his cock and started to give him blowjob. She was having difficulty in the jaws as the tat guys were so rough also the pierced tongue causing pain as well. KK was not satisfied by the cock sucking so he removed her from his car and spat on her and slapped her pierced tits and pinched them making her scream. She told that the reasons for her jaw pain and tongue pain, but he didn't want to listen and ordered her either to suck properly or he will kick her out of the car. She don't want to make him angry anymore so she once again took his cock in her mouth and suck KKs cock. This time she was trying her best to suck his cock to please him by controlling her pains.He growled that yes whore u are learning ur lessons correctly and saying this he took a remote and switched on causing the butt plug jammed in her ass hole vibrating. This caused her more discomfort as her asshole was already paining due to the fuck session and this was adding more discomfort. In addition to this he told her to part her legs and let her left leg outside the car through the window so he can play with her pussy.He was driving the car while getting a blowjob and playing with her pussy all the while he was shifting gears. He slapped her pussy and concentrated on the pierced clit causing even more pain and discomfort for snehdika. Snehdika tried her best to suck his cock and make him cum so he would leave her to rest some time, but she failed and he took too much time and savoured the blowjob and pussy play. When the car was about to reach the guest house he gave a hard slap to her pussy and jammed his cock deep in her throat and came in her throat making her to swallow the whole thing. Then he pulled her by the hair and spat on her face and in her mouth and pinched her nipples.After that he stopped the butt plug from vibrating. Then he told her to get out of the car and walk inside the guest house only after meeting the security which she had met when she came to the house first time. She begged him but he refused to listen and told her that this is the treat from him to the security for having a personal sex slave that is her Snehdika. She didn't want to do this but KK told go to him let him do whatever he want with u but u should not allow him to fuck u but u should give him a good blowjob, also u need to follow some rules. U must let him kiss u, Maul ur tits and ass, slap u, spank ur ass, pich ur nipples and clit but u must encourage him to be more rough and say thanks to him for using ur body.

She got down the car dejected and closed the door, the car went inside. She went near the security cabin and found the security. He got so excited and pulled her inside and made her sit over his lap and kissed her full lips. He found some cum smell but didn't mind as he knows who's is the cum. He kissed her and mauled her tits and ass so roughly causing pain. He pinched her nipples and rubbed her clit and asked her why she came here. Snehdika told that she came to give him a blowjob and he shouted what she is waiting for and dropped his pants and asked her to take his cock from his smelly underwear. KK is watching all of this from the cctv fixed inside that cabin. She controlled her best not to puke from the smell as the cock must have been not cleaned for so long. She touched his cock which was equally big as KKs and the tat guys also a bit thicker and hairy and stinky. She didn't want to take it in her mouth but he pinched her pierced nipple making her scream and when she opened her mouth to scream, the security jammed his cock inside her throat and began to  mouth fuck her skull. She was trying best to resist his force, but he was strong and pulled her by hair and slapped several times hardly, then she remembered KKs rules and told him " please be more rough with me sir",.he got excited and slapped even more and even harder and spat on her and fucked her mouth like a machine, also he spanked her ass with his belt and pinched her pierced clit so hard. After about 20 mins of rough skull fuck he stood and held his cock over her face and ordered her to let his tongue out and take his cum. She obeyed him and he shot his thick cum all over her face and mouth she wanted to spit it out but he told bitch if u spit I'll rip the hairs off of ur head like grass and yanked her hair. She controlled herself and swallowed all the cum, he also made her wipe all the cum off of her face and lick his cock clean and swallow.Then he told her to show the empty mouth and he spat in her mouth and gave some slaps and told her to swallow the spit as well. His cum and spit was tasting badly for her but she swallowed them any way. And she got up and while leaving she told thank you very much for using me sir. Hearing this he gave a hard kick between her ass cheeks on the butt plug causing her to collapse on the ground and holding her ass cheeks for some time to ease the pain.Then she managed to get up and got to the front door.

There in the living room she saw KK sipping a glass of whisky. When she was about get inside, he shouted bitch get out and clean urself in the outside bathroom and come inside don't you get ur filthy dirty body inside. She was already broken physically, but he wants to break her body and mind as much as possible to get control of her brain. She stepped outside with teary eyes and broken body and fucked up mind and found the bathroom and tried to clean herself. In the bathroom there was only cold water available which was again a problem but she has no other choice but to clean with this water. When the water touched her body she shivered like hell and the nipples and clit got harder and giving pain to her due to the piercing. She somehow tried her best to clean and found a used towel which must have been used by the dirty security. She dried herself and again went to the front door. When she entered the front door she found KK with a big cane in his hand and told, " Shall we beging the Punishment bitch" which sent shivers down her spine and she thought "Not Again"
[+] 1 user Likes Haroldfkumar2's post
Like Reply
Good that you take over the story... Do continue and looking for the best out of it!!!
[+] 1 user Likes masterforslave's post
Like Reply
Loving every bit
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 10:32 AM)masterforslave Wrote: Good that you take over the story... Do continue and looking for the best out of it!!!

Thanks for the appreciation bro.
Will continue this in my perverted ways to progress the story
Like Reply