Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhibitionist- Please suggest best place & area in Goa for exhibitionist
Hi I am going to Goa last week of this month.
I want ful fill my fantasy of exhibitionist .. Please suggest me best place in Goa so that I can take her in that area in naughty dress.

She is going to wear bikini, one piece dress, and sugest some dress too

So please suggest best safe area and hotel as well 

Thanks in advance
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please help me
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
(16-03-2019, 05:28 PM)smackraju123 Wrote: my hangout id is my username

I have ping you plz check
Like Reply
Also please suggest me the shop from whoch I can buy naughty dress for her
Like Reply
contact me rahul on hangout fidosent.gulf i will give full details...
how to get naughty dress for budget price in pune ..
from fashion street .. all details
Like Reply
(16-03-2019, 07:18 PM)fidosent Wrote: contact me rahul on hangout fidosent.gulf i will give full details...
how to get naughty dress for budget price in pune ..
from fashion street .. all details

I have ping me on ur hangout id plz check
Like Reply
this guy (rahulxossipy) took all the details (place price trip advice), promised some pics (even though i didnt expect it from him).. and just blocked me on hangout after his job was over ... looks like he is a leecher ... has no future for this guy ... not trustworthy
Like Reply
(27-03-2019, 01:29 PM)fidosent Wrote: this guy (rahulxossipy) took  all the details (place price trip advice), promised some pics (even though i didnt expect it from him).. and just blocked me on hangout after his job was over ... looks like he is a leecher ... has no future for this guy ... not trustworthy

I completely agree with you , hes done this with me on the old xossip site as well , nobody wants your pics dude , just dont annoy people with the same posts over and over again , I find it weird that you looking for such suggestions every now and then.

GUYS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS FAKE PERSON , HE KEEPS POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

DO not reply to respond to him , hes a total Fake Person !!!!
Like Reply