Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fantasy Ek Anjana Rasta - A Classic Re-imagined
Heart 
Hiii everyone, I'm going to post a story that's one of my favourites and one of the best examples of a story with an actual ending lol. It's a story about a young girl just stepping into the world after turning 18 and going from a strict girl's school to a college which finally gives her the freedom to explore and maybe be explored herself ;)

Let me know if I should continue...
[+] 2 users Like Doodhwali16's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please start the story
Like Reply
Please start writing.... i won't be able to access the site after 24th of this month for 30 days eagerly waiting for a new start and story.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Heart 
I am a bit busy these days, and I don't want to skimp on the quality of the story, so the first post may be a bit delayed but will be posted in a couple of days.

I want you all to participate in the thread with naughty comments and pics/gifs, and please share your ideas or any fetishes that you may want to be incorporated into the story and I'll see what I can do...

Love
Zuby
Heart
Like Reply
(12-05-2024, 09:10 PM)Doodhwali16 Wrote: I am a bit busy these days, and I don't want to skimp on the quality of the story, so the first post may be a bit delayed but will be posted in a couple of days.

I want you all to participate in the thread with naughty comments and pics/gifs, and please share your ideas or any fetishes that you may want to be incorporated into the story and I'll see what I can do...

Love
Zuby
Heart

sure enough Zuby.... please post ASAP as I had mentioned I have 10 days remaining of my holidays and then no access to this website for 30 days..... I do not want to miss on the start and a few updates if possible from your end.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply