Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking the Mother
I see posts here men wanting to fuck their mother.  devil2

Is it right to fuck his own mother who gave gave birth to him? 

Remember you have to enter the same cunt hole you came out to fuck. Do you want to insert your erect adult cock into the same hole you came out? Some man entered that same hole 10 months before you were born to satisfy his erect cock. To entertain his erect cock. He moved his cock back and forth into your mother's cunt to get sexual pleasure and pumped his semen into your mother's private part. That semen went into her womb and 10 months later you were born. Do you want to repeat that act now as a grown man to enjoy your mother sexually? Do you want to put your mother flat on the bed on her back, pull up her sari and petticoat, expose her most private part, look at it, lie on top of your own mother face to face, insert your erect manhood into her woman hole, move your butt up and down hundreds of time as your cock moves back and forth inside your own mother's vagina, and allow your excited cock to spurt cock juice into that wet hole and let that juicr go deep into her womb where you were for 10 months? Think about it.

I will may post more about using mataji's breasts and mouth and rectum in future posts.

The following photo is not my mother. Just a photo of a  beautiful Indian lady taken from Internet. Nothing to do with this post or sex.

[Image: cd6a006615d7a79338f475dc25c41d6a.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fuck or Lust Feeling to Own mother/ Sister is only a Fantasy. It's Taboo in India. These things Can't Happen in India and most of the world.
But when we were young, that time we Unintentionally/ Intentionally Saw our Family member nude/ Semi Nude / Changing clothes etc. and we developed Lusty feeling for them and hence these fantasies made us Cuck for our Family Members.
[+] 1 user Likes armpit_licker's post
Like Reply