Adultery Finally fucking my Married Colleague Shreya
This is a story about how I fucked my married office colleague, Shreya. 

Let's start by introducing and describing my colleague Shreya, she has a medium skin tone not to fair not too dark. Her skin tone is more towards the lighter side. She has long black hair which would reach her waist. She would always let her hair loose to show off how long and healthy it is. She is 29 years old and her body stats are 34-32-36. She is 5.4' tall. She has a cute and innocent face and she usually wears a t-shirt and jeans or a Kurti and leggings. Her office attire was always Indian clothes, mostly Kurti and leggings. She loved wearing light colored clothes like pink, yellow, green and especially white in which she looked the best. She is witty and would often joke and talk to me. She would only talk to few people because she was a bit shy and since she was aware that she was a bit of a cutey and had a good body shape, she knew most of the guys just wanted to talk with her to get close to her (I was no different). But we got along well since we were both on the same training team at xxxx and we were later put in the same team as well. Shreya stayed alone at her house because her husband worked in Doha. Shreya's husband Varun, is a calm guy who is a bit soft. He is very hardworking but he would work too much and this sometimes put a strain on their marriage. Varun was eager for a child and whenever he came back to India he would ask her if she was ready and her response would be the same, "No". I asked her why and she just told me that she would not be able to handle a child alone since her husband was never there, which was understandable.

Coming to the story.

One day while we were texting as usual I came across a sexual joke and without thinking much I sent her the erotic joke and she replied a heart emoji to that joke. And that gave me the confidence to send her more erotic jokes which sometimes included me and her in some jokes. As time passed on, Shreya and I started getting a bit closer and she would share more personal details about her to me. She would start telling me when she was on her periods when she and Varun(her Husband) would have a fight. She even gave me her house keys since she was alone and incase of any emergency I could help out. And we just got closer due to all of this. This continued for a while and we started flirting a bit more seriously and as days passed our intensity of flirting increased.

[Image: 1_s.jpg] 
[Image: 2_s.jpg] 
[Image: 3_s.jpg] 
[Image: 4_s.jpg] 
[Image: 5_s.jpg] 
[Image: 6_s.jpg] 
[Image: 7_s.jpg] 
[Image: 8_s.jpg] 

A few days passed and once again we were at work and Shreya had worn a white short kurti and pink leggings. I couldn't stop staring and she noticed that. Every time her kurti flew up by a gush of wind I would stare at her perfectly curved ass cheeks in her pink leggings. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to do something about it. I wanted her to know that I'm checking her out. I was not getting any opportunity, I finally had enough and I directly went up to her when no one was around and told her that she looked really good today but I also added, "Make sure you don't walk while there is a lot of heavy wind blowing because the wind blows your kurti up a lot and I have seen that nice big round cushion that you always hide." She visibly blushed when I said that but she smiled and walked away. That whole day I was staring at her and she even caught me a few times. But nothing much happened that day.

After that day I noticed something changed in her, she started being more flirty with me. One day she was wearing a yellow kurti with a floral design that had a slit on both the sides and a white legging. That white legging was very tight and it displayed her curves perfectly. I was once again staring at her and she caught me staring once again but she just smiled and came to say hello to me. That day she decided to sit in front of me, usually she sits beside me because it was easier for us to talk sitting side by side. I was a bit confused as to why she chose to sit in front but I later understood why. While we were working, she dropped a paper down and she got off her seat to pick it up. I noticed her looking around to see if anyone was looking and then she went to pick the paper but the way she picked up the paper made my penis erect. She bent over and the yellow kurti was pulled to the side revealing her perfectly round ass cheeks covered by her tight white leggings. She was bent over in that position for 1 whole minute trying to pick up her pen. And I was just dazed looking at those cheeks. 

The more I looked the more I started checking her ass out in detail. And I noticed her black panty through it. It was very faint but I could see the black panty and the panty lines on her ass cheeks. She looked back at me but I was too dazed to realize, while staring at her ass I instinctively removed my hands from the table and placed it on my penis over my jeans. She was not able to see that because the table covered her vision but I was sure she understood what I was doing. My eyes finally met hers and she smiled and sat back on her seat. This whole ordeal just took 1 minute. I was restless the entire shift and I couldn't handle it. So I decided to ask her to meet me near the washroom during our tea break and she came.

The moment she came I made sure no one was around and made a move on her. As soon she was in arms reach I placed my right hand around her waist and brought her close to me and kissed her. I held her right hand with my left hand and placed it on my hardened penis over my jeans. She could definitely feel my penis. I then moved my left hand and placed it on the back of her head to make sure the kiss wasn't broken right away. I then took my right hand off her waist and placed it on her ass and squeezed it(It was one of the softest things I have ever touched). The kiss was one sided at first. But I felt her tongue move and reach out to mine so it wasn't fully one sided. After 10 seconds of kissing she pushed me away. She was too shocked to say anything and she left. We didn't speak or text for the 3 days. I wanted to apologize and finally reached out to her.

I'll share how it went and what it led too and where everything began.

[Image: 9_s.jpg] 
[Image: 10_s.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
God start
Like Reply
Continuation of the SS
[Image: 11_s.jpg] 
[Image: 12_s.jpg] 
[Image: 13_s.jpg] 
[Image: 14_s.jpg] 
[Image: 15_s.jpg] 
[Image: 16_s.jpg] 
[Image: 17_s.jpg] 
[Image: 18_s.jpg] 
[Image: 19_s.jpg] 
[Image: 20_s.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Jake01's post
Like Reply
Continuation of the SS

[Image: 21_s.jpg] 
[Image: 22_s.jpg] 
[Image: 23_s.jpg] 
[Image: 24_s.jpg] 
[Image: 25_s.jpg] 
[Image: 26_s.jpg] 
[Image: 27_s.jpg] 
[Image: 28_s.jpg] 
[Image: 29_s.jpg] 
[Image: 30_s.jpg]
Like Reply
Continuation of the story.

After I showed her a picture of my penis, she became flustered and stopped responding. But we finally started texting again. As days passed we got more bold. I would go to her house almost every day after shift and make out with her. She would allow me to touch her breasts and pussy over her clothes but would not let me touch her skin. Her breasts were so soft and big and I could only imagine how they looked. One day while making out at her house I was way too horny and I noticed she was as well, so I took a chance and slid my hand down her leggings and she let me. I was stroking her vagina over her panty but I did not touch it directly because I didn't want her to risk it.

A few days past and then suddenly on the 20th of September 2023, she tells me we have to stop because her husband is coming back for their wedding anniversary which was the 23rd of September and she was feeling guilty about all this. But that same exact day fate had something else in mind for us, just after a few minutes after she told me we had to stop, something happened that made her change her decision once again and once again I was in.

I'll share a few screenshots below of how it went.

[Image: 31_s.jpg] 
[Image: 32_s.jpg] 
[Image: 33_s.jpg] 
[Image: 34_s.jpg] 
[Image: 35_s.jpg] 
[Image: 36_s.jpg] 
[Image: 37_s.jpg] 
[Image: 38_s.jpg] 
[Image: 39_s.jpg] 
[Image: 40_s.jpg]
Like Reply
Continuation of the SS

[Image: 41_s.jpg] 
[Image: 42_s.jpg] 
[Image: 43_s.jpg] 
[Image: 44_s.jpg] 
[Image: 45_s.jpg] 
[Image: 46_s.jpg] 
[Image: 47_s.jpg] 
[Image: 48_s.jpg] 
[Image: 49_s.jpg] 
[Image: 50_s.jpg]
Like Reply
Oh my god, this vacation and xossipy is spoiling me. What's better than destroying a married creamy pussy, making her moan and scream. Making her squirt like a fountain, with a big black dick. Folding her and entering her at God speed, slapping her boobs. Making her to get on her knees, turning that ass cheeks to red by slapping and ramming her from the back. Stretching her pussy to an extent that she taps out and when finally about to cum, removing the rod from her well used pussy with a plop sound. And bathing her all over with thick semen.

That's ecstasy.
Keep posting.
-Pickup, drop, escape.

My threads 

A gift or a curse by a common man

https://xossipy.com/thread-62436.html
Like Reply
Continuation of the SS

[Image: 51_s.jpg] 

After seeing her ass in those tight white leggings, I decided I wanted to fuck her. And we finally decided to act on it.

I texted her on the 22nd of September just to make sure she did not cancel it. Thankfully she didn't.

[Image: 52_s.jpg] 
[Image: 53_s.jpg] 

The meme that I sent her

[Image: IMG-20240505-WA0000_s.jpg] 

Finally the day arrives 23rd of September 2023. I will be describing the events of what all happened on that day.

I go to her house at 7 pm. Shreya was wearing a sleeveless light pink kurti and once again the white leggings which I loved. I noticed her Mangal sutra between her cleavage. And as soon as she sees me we make out instantly in the hallway. We both forgot that her neighbors could see us. After the small make out session we go inside her house. She prepared something for me to eat and we ate together. After eating we watch a romantic movie. She was sitting on my lap sideways and during the entire movie we were just kissing. We didn't even watch 10 minutes of that movie. After the movie ended we were both horny and restless. So I take the initiative, I hold her hand and gently guide her to her bedroom. I then ask her to sit on the bed and I remove my shirt. She was sitting at the edge of the bed and I was standing beside her. I then tell her I'm going to fuck her on her marital bed. I also let her know that I planned to stay the night here and sleep with her. She just nodded and placed her hands on my chest.

I started helping her remove her light pink kurti but I kept her dark pink bra and white leggings on. Her Mangal sutra looked good between here huge pink bra which still struggled to keep her breasts in place. I held her Mangal sutra and said, "I'm going to ruin the purity and significance of this today." Shreya did not say a word, I think she was a bit nervous about this situation. But as soon as my lips touched hers, I was reassured that she wanted this as much as me.

She removed my jeans and boxers and stared at my penis and said with a smile, "It's already so big and look at how hairy it is." She starts licking my penis and then she put the head in her mouth. After a while I hold her hair and bring of off the bed. She gets on her knees and starts by giving me a blowjob, I was in heaven with her soft wet tongue teasing my penis head. I almost get and orgasm, but I hold it in and I turn her ass around and I tear off her tight leggings with force and I then pull her matching dark pink panty to the side and start eating her. I start fingering her and slurping on pussy so much that her legs start shaking and she gets an orgasm. I turn her around and I remove her pink bra, I then put my penis between her 36 sized breasts and she gives me a boobjob. He breasts were so soft that it felt as if it was the softest material that I ever touched. My penis kept brushing off her Mangal sutra which made it even more special.

[Image: 54_s.jpg] 

After a while I get on the bed and ask her to get on top of me in the reverse direction, she knew what we were about to do. We got in the 69 position and we started sucking on each others genitals. I pulled her dark pink panty to the side and was sucking her clitoris from below while she was on top of me sucking my penis. She was very sloppy while doing it. Her saliva was all over my penis. I then took interest in her asshole as started sucking that. First she was a bit shy but she later let me do it without protesting. I kept eating her asshole while I fingered her pussy. This was too much for her because she once again started shaking her legs violently and came on me. She apologized for this but I reassured her that I actually took this as a compliment but I taunted her saying, "I bet Varun does not make you cum so much." She just turned around to look at me and smiled. Her face said it all. She sucked my whole penis including my balls and my whole penis was covered in her sloppy saliva.

[Image: 55_s.jpg] 

I push her off me and make her lie on her back and I start kissing her inner thighs and go back to sucking her vagina, she protests saying its not fair that she doesn't get to suck on my penis. I ignore and continue this for a few minutes. I just loved her salty vaginal taste.

[Image: 56_s.jpg] 

I get up and then we decide to go ahead and make love. She smiled and said, "Today is my wedding anniversary and instead of wishing him and thinking of him. I'm going to be fucked by you." I smile and reply, "You will remember this night forever and I'm going to make you forget Varun." She looks at me and smiles. I just looked at he shining gold Mangal sutra between her huge breasts. It was long but tiny. She then asked me what's my obsession with her Mangal sutra. I just ignored that comment. She asks for a condom but I wanted to have unprotected sex with her. She gets a bit annoyed and told me that she is ovulating and that this is the worst day to have unprotected sex because even a small amount of cum will get her pregnant. I told her "I'll remove it before I cum." She declined and said that she won't have sex with me without it. I got a bit upset but I put on a condom that I had got with me. I pull her panty to the side and I slowly put my penis inside her in the missionary position and started thrusting slowly as she was not used to my size. I only put the penis head inside because it was still hurting her. She told me the last time she had sex with her husband was 7 months ago and he is really small compared to me.

[Image: 57_s.jpg] 

I decided to take her mind out of the pain by making out with her, while I was still inside her. I was not fully inside but kissing her helped because while kissing I was slowly going deeper and deeper inside her. While making out I whispered to her, "Shreya, you know how much I want to be inside you without a condom right now?". She replied by saying, "Yes baby, I know but it's not safe today, I want a baby but Varun's not yours." I get even more annoyed hearing that. She continued by saying "Babe, please understand. I can't risk having your child." I then replied, "His child will be terrible compared to mine." She then once again replied, "You are so bad, God, why are you so hot." She then told me, "If you didn't cum so much maybe I could let you fuck me without a condom but you cum 10 times or even 20 times more than Varun and I'm not joking. Varun cums like 2-5 drops. You cum so much more that it could fill a small cup. The first time you came on your iPad, I was shocked." I then tell her, "When a man cums a lot, it means he really finds you sexually attractive and wants to claim that woman as his and that is why he cums a lot to make that woman pregnant, your husband cums so less. He could never compare and I also make you feel better than him." She replied, "Babe, you feel better than everyone, my own husband can never make me feel like this. I agree, but I am married to him and I can't risk it. Your thick cum will 100% make me pregnant..."

[Image: 58_s.jpg] 

I finally asked her, "What if I promise to remove it when I am about to cum?" There was silence for a few seconds and she looked at me but she did not say a thing. I do not wait for her reply and I removed the condom and slowly entered inside her. It once again hurt her but I was determined to enter her this time before she stops me by feeling guilty again. I don't stop and finally was inside her without any barriers. I then waited for sometime for her to get adjusted to my size and then I slowly started pounding her and she turns her head to the right side and she seen the condom that was supposed to protect her married fertile vagina next to her face. I then apologize for doing this to her. She then replies with a very sad face, "Babe, you break promises but this promise cannot be broken" I replied, "Okay I will not cum in you" and then I start making love in the missionary position.

[Image: 59_s.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Continuation of the story

I tried making out with her but she just let me kiss she and turned her head. I get a little bit sad about this but I don't stop thrusting. I then get on the bed and get in the spoon position and she comes and spoons with me. And I still see sadness in her face. But I don't stop, after a while of fucking in that position I ask her to get on all fours. I then pull down her torn white legging which was still on her and the her pink panty down and take it off her, I then tell her, "I'm keeping this panty as a souvenir." She just nods. I then get behind her and start pounding her doggy style. This position makes her loosen up a bit and Shreya finally starts enjoying it and starts moaning a lot. The sounds of my thighs slapping her big ass cheeks echoed in the entire room. While fucking in doggy style, I place my hand on her neck and gently guide the face backwards and make her face me. We then look at each other and start making out. Her tongue was intertwined with mine whole I was doggy fucking her. We continue fucking in that position for sometime. I could see her Mangal sutra swinging. Watching her big ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust and that sound it made each time I pushed deep in almost made me cum inside.

[Image: 60_s.jpg] 

She felt my penis pulsating inside and begged me to put a condom. And I agreed to her request and put it on because I had a feeling I was about to cum anytime. I take a small break and start fucking her again in various positions. She then sat on my penis. But we both felt it. It was not the same with the condom. But we still kept fucking. I then made get on me and we continued fucking in the cowgirl position and I was banging her so hard. I was lying on my back and she was on top of me. I was making out with her while my arms were around her back. I was banging her so hard that the room was filled with wet gooey noises. We fucked for 20 mins in that position and then I asked her to get up.

[Image: 61_s.jpg] 

I then took her hand and brought her to the doorframe and started making out with her while standing there. I then raised her leg over my shoulder and push my penis inside her. She puts her arms around me while I fuck her in that position for 5 minutes.

[Image: 62_s.jpg] 

I then asked her to face the bed and bend over, as soon as she bends over I put my penis inside her and started fucking her doggystyle, while standing. She complains that she is getting tired standing like that. So I ask her to give me her hands. And I hold her hands backwards and continue fucking her.

[Image: 63_s.jpg] 

I noticed that she was getting really tired so I lifted her and carried her towards the bed and asked her to get on all fours. I start fucking her in doggystyle once again. I was a bit more dominant in this position and I kept banging her hard. Watching her huge ass cheeks jiggle, the sounds of her moaning, the echo of the clapping noise when my thighs contact her big ass with each thrust was just music to my ears. I held her by the hair and kept fucking her in that position for another 10 minutes.

[Image: 64_s.jpg] 
[Image: 65_s.jpg] 
[Image: 66_s.jpg] 

I was starting to get a bit tired but I was still not done. I flipped her back in the missionary position. I raise both her legs up to my shoulders and continue fucking her like that for a while.

[Image: 67_s.jpg] 

I then stop holding her legs and continued fucking her in the regular missionary position. I start kissing her and put my hand around her neck and held her Mangal sutra. I then looked straight into her eyes and pull it off her neck, it broke but we still kept our eyes on each other. I slowly stopped thrusting into her and remove my pulsating penis outside of her. I was almost ready to cum. I then slowly removed the condom while still making eye contact with her. I then put the broken Mangal sutra inside the condom and placed the condom filled with my precum and her Mangal sutra on her breasts. She did not say a single word and we still maintained eye contact. I then direct my raw unprotected penis head to her vaginal opening and slowly pushed it in. I slowly start fucking Shreya. We were both filled with intense lust for each other that neither of us said a word. I kept fucking her roughly while she just looked at me in the eye. She finally breaks the eye contact and looks at my raw unprotected 6.5' entering and exiting her tight vaginal opening. I started fucking her so hard that my ball sacs kept slapping her ass cheeks loudly. We then once again look into each other's eyes while my unprotected penis is starting to pulsate and grow inside her. Her vaginal walls were trying to hold onto my naked pulsating penis but my precum made it impossible. After few minutes of rough fucking her I bend down while still inside her and in the missionary position and I whispered in Shreya's ears, "I haven't cum in 3 days, I originally planned to paint your face with my cum, but we both know that I'm about to paint your fertile womb with my thick cum." She didn't reply all she did was, put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist locking me in that missionary position. I got her answer. I started fucking Shreya so hard that my ball sac was making tight slapping noises as if someone was being slapped very hard in that room. Shreya was moaning loudly as well, I was certain her neighbors could hear us. But we didn't care anymore. I continued fucking her rough and couldn't take it anymore. I finally started breeding Shreya on her marital bed. We both are fully aware that she has a 100% chance of getting pregnant if I cum inside. But neither of us cared. She was feeling too good to give up and listen to her inner morals and I wanted to get her pregnant. I pushed my penis so deep in her and just stayed inside there, I then started injecting my seed deep inside her fertile womb. While I was filling her up, Shreya moaned and said, "OMG your cum is hitting my womb with such force. It's like a tap is open inside me." I was inseminating her for 2 minutes straight. After finally finishing inside I slowly started thrusting to push my cum deeper inside. 

[Image: 68_s.jpg] 

I looked into her eyes and said, "Happy Wedding Anniversary, hope you like my gift" She smiled and replied, "Yes, I can feel your gift inside me and I'm sure that gift will grow inside me. Idk how to explain this to Varun." I replied, "He told you he is coming in 3 weeks time right, so once he returns have sex with him and pretend it is his. She replied, "If I'm not pregnant with your child I won't have sex with him for a while. It's his punishment. But I know I'm pregnant with your child, I can just feel it." I replied back, "Mother's instinct ?" Shreya replied, "Yes, mother's instinct." I replied back saying, "Shreya as much as I want to be the only man inside you, you might have to still have sex with your husband when he comes back to India next." She asked me, "Why?" I replied with a smirk, "I'm not done with you, I'll be fucking you without a condom the whole night. And I'm intentionally going to cum inside you each time. Shreya I want to make a baby with you. I'll be spending time with you this entire week in the hopes of getting you pregnant." Shreya was shocked but finally replied, "Okay, I'm yours, let's make a baby together." I replied, "You know Shreya, while Varun works during his wedding anniversary, he has no idea how I plan to fuck you in soo many different positions and breed you." She smiles and replied, "I wish my husband never comes back." I replied back, "I remember telling you that if you gave me one chance to fuck you, you will never want Varun to return." She remembered that as well and replied with a smile, "I remember." I tell her, "I'm hard again Shreya, sit on me. I need to rest soon, I got a lot of work tomorrow." She replied back, "What work?" I replied back, "I have to get you pregnant." She climbs on me and directs my hard penis inside her and rests her head on my chest. We finally fall asleep while I'm inside her.

The next morning the bell rings at 7:30AM, I wake up first and I look at Shreya sleeping comfortably naked. I walk out the room still naked but covered in a towel and opened the door. For some reason I wanted people to know that I slept with this married beauty. I didn't care if it would ruin her marriage. So I just opened the door shirtless, I didn't even care if her husband came in and saw what happened to his innocent wife. As I opened the door I seen it was the maid who comes to sweep and clean the house. She just stares at my naked chest and she asks for Shreya and I tell her she is sleeping in her room. I invite her in the house and she starts cleaning. I go back to Shreya and remove the towel and lie on the bed naked besides Shreya. The maid walks into the room to clean and she was shocked at seeing Shreya lying next to me naked. And she looks at my penis and couldn't believe it. I signal her to keep quiet. After a while Shreya gets up and notices Rani(The maid) cleaning. Shreya starts to panic but I calm her down saying Rani will not tell anyone anything. Shreya asks how I managed to keep her mouth shut. I told her that I gave her Mangal sutra to the maid. Rani then said, "Maamsab aap soh jaiye. Mein kisi ko bhi nahi batunga ki aap ko sir ne achi terah se choda hai." She walks out of the room and Shreya starts wearing her clothes. Shreya was shocked at the way her maid phrased that sentence but she knew she was not wrong, I fucked her in such a way that her husband would never be able to satisfy her from now onwards. I chase after Rani and hold her hand and pull her towards me. I ask her to not come for a few days and I also ask for her number, she gave me her number without a thought and then I tell her to leave. She leaves, while leaving I spank her ass and she doesn't say a word but she just looks at me and leaves.

A few weeks past by and Shreya reveals to me that she got pregnant with my child. She also mentioned that Varun thinks it is his. We both decided to stay away from each other for sometime. We even stopped texting on WhatsApp because she was almost caught once. We started sexting on Snapchat though but not regularly. And we are still in contact but we keep a distance most of the time. I decided to leave the company but just before I left the company I told Gayatri and the baby in Shreya is mine. But Gayatri's response shocked me. She said she knew that and she showed me a picture. It was a picture of my first kiss with Shreya near the washroom. Gayatri winked and me and asked me to keep in touch and walked away. The End
[+] 2 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
సూపర్బ్
Like Reply
OK,
Pls dont post images for most of story script. You can write image chats as text only.
The sex scenes illustrated is fine.

Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Super. Shreya will have the second child from another man.
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 09:40 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Super. Shreya will have the second child from another man.
She is currently 8 months pregnant I think and no. We have already discussed this I'll help her with the second child as well if she wants one.
Like Reply